Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Yes, push, push. That’s a good push. 好 用力 用力 不错
[00:14] We’re almost there. 快生了
[00:15] One more, one more, one more. 再来一次 再用力一下
[00:16] – You can do it. – I’m tired. -你可以的 -好累
[00:17] – You can do it. – I can’t. -你能做到 -我不行
[00:18] I’m right here. 有我在
[00:19] – Come on, Doris. – One more when you’re ready. -加油 多丽丝 -准备好了再来一次
[00:21] Deep breath. 深呼吸
[00:26] Yes, yes, yes. 好 很好
[00:28] Yes. 出来了
[00:29] It’s a boy. 是个男孩
[00:49] Daddy, would you like to? 爸爸 你要剪脐带吗
[00:54] Yeah, yeah. 好
[00:56] Let’s see if I remember how to do this. 看看我还记不记得怎么剪
[00:59] Kay, ah… oh. 好的…
[01:01] It’s okay, that’s supposed to happen. 没关系 就是这样
[01:06] – Is he okay? – Yup. -他没事吧 -没事
[01:11] He’s okay? 他还好吧
[01:13] – He’s beautiful. – He’s okay. -他很漂亮 -他没事
[01:14] – He’s perfect. – He’s okay. -他很完美 -他很好
[01:18] Are we okay? 我们也还好吧
[01:21] We’re more than okay. 我们好极了
[01:23] From now on, we’re gonna be great. 从现在起 我们会一切顺利
[01:30] I’m just gonna close my eyes. 我要休息一会儿
[01:33] Just for a second. 就一会儿
[01:35] Okay. 好的
[05:00] How do you feel? 你觉得怎么样
[05:03] Dead. 累死了
[05:07] Not quite. 还没哦
[05:19] I don’t understand. What are you doing here? 我不明白 你在这里做什么
[05:22] Ursula was in town to walk me through some offers that came in 厄休拉原本过来给我介绍些剧本邀约
[05:25] and she… stuck around to help me. 然后她… 留下来帮忙
[05:30] – I want to hold him. – Careful. -我想抱抱他 -小心
[05:32] Yes, please. Thank you. 太好了 你来抱抱
[05:34] This is the longest I’ve held something that wasn’t a cocktail or a grudge. 除了举鸡尾酒和抱怨 这是我抱过最久的东西了
[05:37] Careful. 小心
[05:39] There you go. 给你
[05:42] Hi. 你好呀
[05:46] Guess we better think of a name, hmm? 我们该给他取名了
[05:56] Wait, wh… 等等…
[06:01] What am I doing here? 我在这里干什么
[06:04] No, we’re not… we’re not supposed to be here. 不 我们… 不应该在这里
[06:09] We’re not supposed to be here. 我们不该还在这里
[06:10] I’m supposed to… be in Hyannis. 我该… 在海恩尼斯
[06:12] You’re supposed to be in New York. 你该在纽约
[06:15] – We agreed that… – Hey, Alma. -我们说好的… -阿尔玛
[06:17] Why don’t you come downstairs with Auntie Ursula, 和厄休拉阿姨一起下楼
[06:19] help me make a stiff drink, okay? 帮我倒杯酒好吗
[06:21] Come on. 来吧
[06:23] Listen, honey, the doctors were worried 亲爱的 医生担心你
[06:25] you could develop postpartum hemorrhaging. 可能会产后大出血
[06:28] You need to be someplace where there’s people around 你需要有人在身边
[06:30] and you can be watched 24 hours. 全天候照顾你
[06:33] No, but we… 不 但是我们…
[06:35] This place. We decided that… 这里 我们说好…
[06:36] Listen, in two or three weeks, 再过两三个星期
[06:38] you’ll be out of the woods and we can talk about what to do next. 你就度过危险期了 我们再讨论下一步计划
[06:42] But right now, there’s no arguing. 但现在 没有商量的余地
[06:44] This is what’s best for you and the baby. 这样对你和孩子都好
[06:50] Hey. 小可爱
[06:52] You’re safe here. 你在这里很安全
[06:55] We all are. 我们都是
[07:01] I promise. 我保证
[07:28] Mickey? 米基
[07:29] In the flesh. 跑车下来的我
[07:30] Whose flesh, Mickey? 米基 谁的跑车
[07:34] Need a lift? 搭车吗
[07:39] There we go. All right. 好了 来吧
[07:45] Hey, give me the bag. Give me the bag. 把包给我 给我吧
[07:47] Come on, I’m a gentleman. Come on. 给我吧 绅士该做的
[07:49] You look really ridiculous, Mickey. 你也太荒谬了 米基
[07:52] There we go. 好了
[07:55] So, uh, where you headed? 你要去哪儿
[07:57] – Race Point. – Race Point? -去雷斯角 -雷斯角
[07:58] You’re not gonna, like, walk into the surf 你不会要去跳海
[08:00] or something stupid like that, are you? 或者做其他傻事吧
[08:03] Actually, I’m gonna paint it. 我其实是去写生
[08:15] So what do you think? 觉得怎么样
[08:18] It’s the closest thing there is to the Mach 5. 这是最接近马赫5的车
[08:20] Mach 5? 马赫5
[08:22] Speed Racer’s car. “极速赛车手”中的车
[08:24] This, the Ford GTL, it’s the closest real-world equivalent to it. 这是福特GTL 在现实中与马赫5最接近
[08:28] I had the studio lease it for me. 电影公司帮我租的
[08:30] Research purposes. 为了更好创作
[08:31] So you got the movie. 所以你拿到了电影
[08:33] The movie? 电影
[08:35] The movie’s just chips and salsa, baby. 电影只是九牛一毛
[08:37] The studio’s planning a whole “Speed Racer” expanded universe. 工作室在计划一个完整的”极速赛车手”衍生宇宙
[08:40] Movies, TV shows, video games, 电影 电视节目 电子游戏
[08:42] a theme park. 主题公园
[08:44] And guess who they want behind the wheel. 猜猜他们想让谁来主导
[08:50] Man, a minute ago, all I had was a habit 伙计 不久前我还只是个混子
[08:52] and a bad case of crabs. 和一具空壳
[08:55] Now I have my own universe. 而现在我有了自己的宇宙
[08:57] Congrats. 恭喜
[09:02] You know, um, we’re gonna need a lot of really good artists 你知道的 我们需要很多优秀的艺术家
[09:05] to design all this stuff. 来设计这些东西
[09:08] You could be one of ’em. 你可以成为他们中的一员
[09:11] Like, look, the writers’ room’s out in LA, and I’ve been thinking this through. 比如 我一直在考虑 我的工作室设在洛杉矶
[09:14] All right, check this out. Here’s the plan. 听听我的计划
[09:16] You and me, place in the Palisades, 你和我在帕利塞德安家
[09:19] parties, premiers, power couple. 政党 总理 权贵夫妇
[09:21] All them Hollywood P words. 好莱坞里的那一套
[09:24] I mean, shit, we could be running that town by Christmas. 妈呀 我们甚至可以赶在圣诞节前搬到那里
[09:29] I mean, come on, what’s not great about that? 拜托 这有什么不好的
[09:31] The price of admission, that’s what. 你有想过背后的代价吗
[09:33] You can make anything sound shitty 如果你只看到消极的一面
[09:34] when you concentrate on the negative, Karen. 任何事都会变的很糟糕 凯伦
[09:38] Pull over. 停车
[09:39] Pull over. I want to get out! 停车 我要下车
[09:41] – Come on. – I want to get out. Pull over. -别闹了 -我要下车 停车
[09:55] Good luck in your universe. 在你的世界里好好过吧
[09:59] Motherfucker! 混账东西
[10:21] Shh, it’s okay. 嘘 没事的
[10:26] It’s okay, little one. 没事的 小家伙
[10:30] I’m here. 我在这儿
[10:31] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝
[10:35] It’s… it’s okay. 没… 没事的
[11:13] Oh, my God! 天啊
[11:30] Alma! 阿尔玛
[11:32] – Alma! – What? -阿尔玛 -干什么
[11:33] What the fuck is the matter with you? 你他妈到底怎么回事
[11:37] That’s your brother. 那是你弟弟
[11:40] Hey! I’m talking to you. 我在跟你说话
[11:43] I didn’t hurt him, Daddy. 我没有伤害他 爸爸
[11:45] You were feeding off him. 你在吸食他
[11:47] It was just a sip. 只是一小口而已
[11:48] It’s true about baby’s blood. It’s almost as good as the pill. 婴儿的血果然和药片的效果一样好
[11:53] This is Locatelli Caprice in D major, 这是”D大调洛卡泰利随想曲”
[11:55] one of the hardest pieces in the world. 世界上最难的曲目之一
[11:58] A guy in Russia actually killed himself because he couldn’t play it. 俄罗斯有个人因为演奏不了这首而自杀了
[12:01] You don’t feed off your brother. 不许再吸食你弟弟
[12:05] You don’t touch him. Do you understand me? 不许碰他 明白了吗
[12:11] I understand! 明白了
[12:17] I am trying to keep this family together 我在如此艰难的境况下
[12:20] under very difficult circumstances. 努力经营着这个家庭
[12:24] Your mother saw you last night. 你妈妈昨晚看到你了
[12:27] I still don’t understand why you keep her around. 我还是不明白你为什么要留着她
[12:30] We don’t need her, especially now. 我们不需要她 特别是现在
[12:32] Stop saying that. 别说了
[12:36] We’re trying to be great at something, Daddy. 爸爸 我们努力在各自领域有所建树
[12:41] People like her just wanna get through the day. 像她这样的人只想得过且过
[12:43] Have breakfast, go shopping, check Facebook. 吃吃早餐 逛逛商场 刷刷脸书
[12:48] We want to live deep. 我们想干大事
[12:53] It doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[12:55] If you ever even think about doing something like that again, 如果你再有这种念头
[12:58] you will never see another pill. 你就别想再看到药片了
[13:24] Oh, there she is. 她醒了
[13:28] – Where’s the baby? – Right there. -孩子呢 -在那里
[13:32] Looked like you were having some wild dreams. 看来你做噩梦了
[13:36] Dreams? 梦
[13:38] Oh, yeah, something about Alma eating the baby. 是啊 关于阿尔玛吃孩子的梦
[13:44] Here’s some miso soup. 喝点味增汤
[13:47] Careful. 小心
[13:48] I was dreaming about Alma? 我梦到阿尔玛了吗
[13:54] No, I saw Alma. I saw Alma. I saw… 不 我看到阿尔玛了 我看见她了 看到…
[13:58] I saw Alma. That was real. That wasn’t… 我看到阿尔玛了 是真的 不是…
[14:02] That was real. I know the difference between what is real and a dream! 是真的 我知道梦和现实的区别
[14:06] Well, maybe, but anesthesia has a really long tail, 也许吧 但麻醉药效很持久
[14:09] and that shit stays in your system for weeks. 而且会在你体内滞留数周
[14:12] My point is things are gonna feel just a little off for a while, 我想说的是 这段时间你会觉得有点不对劲
[14:15] but don’t get worked up. You know? 但不要激动
[14:18] Soon as you get back to civilization, get yourself a good colonic, 不久等你的意识回到文明世界 肠胃清理干净了后
[14:21] and it’ll just clear everything right up. 一切症状就都烟消云散了
[14:24] When will that be, Ursula? 那得是什么时候 厄休拉
[14:27] It’s not safe here. 这里不安全
[14:29] Sure, it is. 这里当然安全
[14:31] As soon as Harry finishes writing his new script. 只要哈利一写完他的新剧本就可以
[14:33] New script? 新剧本
[14:34] What about the script that he was finishing when I went into the hospital? 我进医院的时候他不是就快写完剧本了吗
[14:37] Oh, sweetheart… 亲爱的…
[14:40] Uh, I don’t think you understand 我觉得你还不清楚现状
[14:41] what I’ve been able to pull off these last few weeks 这几个星期为了你丈夫的职业生涯
[14:43] regarding your husband’s career. 我都做了些什么
[14:45] Harry is currently in an orbit all his own. 哈利现在处于事业上升期
[14:48] He’s got a greenlit movie at Warners, 他已经拿到了一部华纳批准的电影
[14:53] and this big rewrite he’s working on for the next “Avatar”. 还有他现在正准备的这部大剧作 将会是下一部”阿凡达”
[15:00] No, it doesn’t make sense. 不 这没道理啊
[15:03] I don’t understand. Harry is not… 我不理解 哈利不是那种…
[15:07] Harry isn’t that kind of writer. 他就不是那种作家
[15:09] Whoa, be careful. You’re gonna start sounding like an unsupportive wife. 这话可得注意了 可不像支持丈夫事业的贤内助说的
[15:15] No, that’s not what I mean. I just… 我没那意思 我只是…
[15:17] Harry has never been that prolific. 哈利从没有那样高产过
[15:20] Maybe there’s something in the water out here… 可能这儿的水里很特别吧…
[15:22] which you should probably drink a little more of, 你也该多喝一点
[15:25] considering that redecorating you’re doing downstairs. 毕竟你要重新改造楼下
[15:29] It doesn’t even really matter, 不过改不改也无所谓
[15:30] ’cause now you can just live off Harry 毕竟现在你可以靠哈利生活
[15:32] and lunch with all the other ladies at the Polo Lounge, ’cause men love that. 与其他太太在顶级餐厅共进午餐 男人就喜欢那样
[15:38] I’ll grab that. 我来拿走吧
[15:39] What? No, I’m not finished. 先别拿走 我还没吃完
[15:41] Oh, well, you should be. 少吃点儿
[15:44] Girl to girl, you should really think about 说点姐妹体己话 你真该考虑下
[15:45] dropping that baby weight quick as you can. 尽快减掉怀孕胖的体重了
[15:48] I will leave you alone to feed that little muffin. 我就不打扰你喂小家伙了
[15:52] Oh, and when it comes to Harry, if I were you, 说到哈利 如果我是你
[15:56] I would be on my best behavior for a while. 最近会表现得好些
[17:29] Mommy? 妈妈
[17:33] You surprised me. 你吓到我了
[17:36] Daddy wanted me to bring you your pills. 爸爸让我把药给你
[17:45] Are you okay, Mommy? 你还好吗 妈妈
[17:53] I had a dream about you. 我做了个关于你的梦
[17:57] Was it a good dream or a bad dream? 是美梦还是噩梦
[18:00] It was a bad dream. 是噩梦
[18:04] Maybe the pills will make the bad dream go away. 可能吃了这些药就不做噩梦了
[18:27] Harry? 哈利
[18:28] He’s working right now, Mommy. 他正在工作 妈妈
[18:30] He told me he wants you to take the pills. 他告诉我 希望你把药吃了
[18:35] Harry? 哈利
[18:38] Harry? Harry? 哈利 哈利
[18:42] Harry! 哈利
[18:46] What is this? 这是什么
[18:50] What is this? 这是什么
[18:52] I have no idea. Where did that come from? 我不知道 这是从哪儿来的
[18:54] From her. 从她手里
[18:55] She gave it to me with all these other pills. 她把它混在其他药里给我
[18:57] She wants to poison me! She wants to kill me and… 她想毒死我 她想杀掉我然后…
[19:01] Drink the baby’s blood, Harry. 喝宝宝的血 哈利
[19:04] I’ve seen this before. It’s postpartum. 我之前遇到过 是产后综合征
[19:06] The hormones make new moms go crazy. 新妈妈们会因此变得疯狂敏感
[19:07] Sometimes they even hurt the baby. 有时她们甚至会伤害孩子
[19:09] She needs to be sedated again. 她需要再次射入镇静剂
[19:10] No! No, I am not crazy! 不 不 我没有发疯
[19:12] I’m not crazy! I know what I saw. 我没有 我知道我看见了什么
[19:14] I know what I saw. 我知道发生了什么
[19:16] Harry, look. Look at his leg. 哈利 看 看看孩子的腿
[19:18] There are… there are bite marks on the… 上面有… 有咬痕…
[19:21] Look, look. Look at the bite marks. 看… 看这些咬痕
[19:22] There are bite marks. There are bite… 这些都是咬痕 这些都是…
[19:24] That’s just from the little baby LoJack 那只是医院给婴儿
[19:26] that they put on the infants in the hospital. 套上脚环时弄伤了
[19:27] This lazy nurse totally scraped him when she took it off. 懒散的护士取下脚环时弄伤的
[19:30] I… I gave her hell, but I think it’s gonna be fine. 我… 训斥她了 但我想不会有大碍
[19:33] Stop lying to me! 别再对我撒谎
[19:35] Yes, Daddy. Stop lying to her. 对 爸爸 别再撒谎了
[19:40] I want her to take the pill so she can be one of us. 我希望她吃了这颗药 成为我们的一员
[19:45] One of us? What is she talking about, Harry? 成为一员 她在说什么 哈利
[19:46] She’s just being cheeky. 她只是在开玩笑
[19:48] I’m not. 我没有
[19:51] If you take the pill, you become great at whatever you’re good at. 如果你吃了药 就会在本来擅长的领域更出色
[19:55] That’s why Daddy’s writing all those scripts. 这就是为什么爸爸能写出那些剧本
[19:58] That’s why I’m able to play the Paganini. 这就是为什么我能弹出帕加尼尼
[20:04] Is that true? 是真的吗
[20:07] Is that true? 是真的吗
[20:14] – Harry. – Take it, Mommy. -哈利 -妈妈 吃了它
[20:17] And we can be together forever. 我们就能永远在一起了
[20:20] You won’t mind drinking the blood. 你也就不会介意喝血的事了
[20:22] It’s not that bad. 没那么糟
[20:25] It feels so good to be great at something. 能在某些事上成为天才 感觉太好了
[20:28] It’s a miracle, Doris. 多丽丝 这是个奇迹
[20:30] Every one of your designer dreams can come true. 你的每一个设计梦都能实现了
[20:32] You’ll be the best in the world. 你会成为世界上最好的设计师
[20:33] Stop it. Stop it! 停下 快停下
[20:36] This is not for her. 她不能服用这个
[20:38] You don’t think she’s good enough, Daddy? 你觉得她不够优秀吗 爸爸
[20:42] Well, maybe if she doesn’t have the talent, she shouldn’t take the risk. 如果她没有天赋的话 确实不该冒险
[20:47] Do you think you’re good enough, Mommy? 你觉得你够优秀吗 妈妈
[21:22] Doris! 多丽丝
[21:44] Doris. Honey. 多丽丝 亲爱的
[21:47] Come home with me. 和我回家吧
[21:49] They can’t hurt you as long as you’re with me. 只要你和我在一起 他们就伤不了你
[21:51] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[21:54] It’s just me. 是我
[21:58] I’ll explain everything. 我可以解释这一切
[22:01] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[22:03] Come on. 来吧
[22:09] Let’s go home. 我们回家
[22:57] You’re not answering your burner phone. 你死活不接电话
[23:00] You know how irritating that is? 你知道有多气人吗
[23:02] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:04] I must have turned it off. 我一定是关机了
[23:05] No worries. 别担心
[23:09] You’re lucky I ran into Speed Racer, or I’d really be in a mood. 你该庆幸我碰到了极速赛车手 不然我真会生气
[23:13] You’ve been out here painting a lot. 你在这画了不少画
[23:16] I guess so. 是吧
[23:17] With nothing to show for it. 可惜没什么好看
[23:21] – You don’t like them? – About as much as I like -你不喜欢它们吗 -它们就像
[23:23] the insect smudge on my windshield. 我挡风玻璃上的死虫子差不多
[23:26] Actually, I like the smudge more. 我甚至更喜欢死虫子
[23:28] At least something died to put it there. 至少是死物
[23:33] On the subject of small dead things… 说到这些小死物…
[23:36] I need you to run an errand for me. 我需要你帮我办件事
[23:43] What? 什么
[23:44] Oh, maybe you haven’t heard, but the Gardeners 你可能还没听说 加德纳一家
[23:46] just brought home a little bundle of joy from the hospital. I want it. 刚刚从医院传来了喜讯 我想要那个
[23:51] Belle. 贝尔
[23:53] Please, I… 求你了 我…
[23:55] I can’t. 我不能
[24:01] Yeah, they’ve been here the whole time. 他们一直都在这里
[24:02] And not because they love art. 但并不是因为他们热爱艺术
[24:05] They won’t touch you unless I get in a mood. 他们不会碰你 除非我不乐意了
[24:10] I won’t do it. 我不会去做的
[24:12] I’m not gonna help you kill another baby. 不会再帮你杀害婴儿了
[24:16] Lordy, you mean I came all the way out here for nothing? 天哪 你以为我大老远来这里是为了什么
[24:20] Sorry. 对不起
[24:22] Now I am in a mood. 现在我有点小情绪了
[24:27] You can feed on anyone. On anybody. 你可以吸食其他人血 任何人的
[24:30] You don’t need a baby. 不用非得是婴儿
[24:32] Listen to me, Monet. 莫奈 听好了[法国著名画家]
[24:35] Newborn blood is the elixir of the gods. 新生儿的血就像是神的灵丹妙药
[24:38] It’s pure. 纯净无比
[24:39] Untouched by a life of booze and drugs. 它不曾沾染酒精和药物
[24:43] The chemical swill people call food. 没有被人们称为食物的劣质化学物玷污过
[24:46] Newborn makes veal taste like horseshit. 和新生儿相比 小牛肉吃起来如同吃屎
[24:49] And the longer we stand here, 我们在这儿待得越久
[24:51] the less newborn it gets. 能获取的新鲜血液越少
[24:54] So if you do nothing, 如果你不行动的话
[24:55] just think about trying to paint something 就等着看双目失明的你
[25:00] with both of your eyes missing. 还能画出什么名堂
[25:08] Please. 求求了
[27:36] So… but you want to be able to change out the curtains from season to season, 那么… 你是想能够隔季换窗帘
[27:40] so the rod needs to be metal but lighter. 窗帘杆就得是金属 但要质量轻
[27:42] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[27:44] No fucking way. No. 绝对不行 不
[27:47] If you’re not gonna make him an executive producer, 如果你不让他做制片人的话
[27:49] then you gotta give him a big, fat cut, okay? 那你就要给他一笔很大 很丰厚的报酬 好吗
[27:53] Okay, fine, go work on it. I gotta go. 好了 行 继续吧 我得挂了
[27:55] What was she thinking? 她在想什么
[27:56] Jesus. 天哪
[27:58] It’s all so pedestrian Pottery Barn hell. 像是陶瓷大谷仓里无新意的廉价品
[28:02] And, oh, my God. 我的天
[28:03] These rugs make me want to puke. 这些毯子让我想吐
[28:09] Um, I hope those scissors 我希望这把剪刀
[28:12] are for the curtains you put up in the powder room. 是为你挂在化妆室的窗帘准备的
[28:14] Honey. 亲爱的
[28:15] You’re awake. 你醒了
[28:17] Why don’t you go up and feed the baby? 不如你上楼去喂孩子吧
[28:18] Ursula will bring you some soup. 厄休拉会给你送点汤
[28:27] Who is this? 他是谁
[28:29] He’s a designer who does lots of the houses around town. 设计师 镇上很多房子的设计都出自他手
[28:31] I asked him to come help you finish the job. 我请他来帮你完成工作
[28:34] – Anonymously. – I don’t need any help. -匿名协助 -我不需要任何帮助
[28:36] No, of course you don’t, my dear. 当然 宝贝你当然不需要
[28:37] I’ve seen your… your boards, 我见过你的… 设计板
[28:40] and there are some lovely choices on there. 上面有很多可爱的想法
[28:43] Not inspired, but lovely. 没有灵感 但很可爱
[28:47] So Harry was telling us that you’ve been going through a little, um, 哈利告诉我们 你正经历小小的…
[28:52] postpartum. 产后抑郁
[28:56] I don’t want you to lose this job, honey. 我不想你失去这份工作 亲爱的
[28:57] I know how important it is for your future. 我知道它对你的未来有多重要
[29:07] Oh, the sound of the crying makes you do that. 婴儿的哭声会让你产生生理反应
[29:14] Go feed the baby. 去喂孩子吧
[29:16] Doris. 多丽丝
[30:05] You told Belle where I was. 你告诉贝尔我在那儿
[30:08] I didn’t know it was a secret. 我可不知道这算是个秘密
[30:10] You know, it’s pretty hard to stay out of your life 当你出现在我家门口后
[30:11] when you start showing up at my door. 就很难与你置身事外
[30:12] Do you know what she wants from me? 你知道她找我要什么吗
[30:15] She didn’t say. 她没告诉我
[30:15] The Gardeners have a new baby. She wants me to steal it for her. 加德纳家有个新生儿 要我去偷来给她
[30:19] – It’s her weakness. – If I don’t do it, she said she’ll tear out my eyes. -她就好这口 -如果我不这么做 她会挖了我的双眼
[30:22] You know, so do it. 那就去做啊
[30:24] I can’t! Not ever again! 我不会 再也不会了
[30:27] I’m scared, Mickey. 米基 我很害怕
[30:30] Do you want to be safe from Belle? 你想逃离贝尔的威胁吗
[30:31] Right? From everything and everyone? 逃离所有事 所有人
[30:36] The answer’s right here. 办法就在这儿
[30:38] The fuck is wrong with you? 你他妈有什么毛病
[30:39] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你他妈有什么毛病
[30:44] I want to make things right. 我想要纠正这一切
[30:46] For all the times I did what Belle wanted. 一直以来我为贝尔所做的一切
[30:49] I want to go after the Gardener baby. 我想要去找加德纳家的婴儿
[30:52] – Go after it? – To save it. -去偷吗 -要救他
[30:56] If I don’t bring her the baby, 如果我不把婴儿带给贝尔
[30:57] she’s just gonna get someone else to do it. 她也会让别人来做这件事
[30:58] Or she’s gonna take it herself. 或者她自己动手
[31:00] I need to make sure she never gets her hands on it. 我要确保她永远得不到那个孩子
[31:02] What are you gonna do with a baby, huh? 那你要怎么处理孩子
[31:04] Have you thought about that? 你考虑过这个问题吗
[31:06] Take care of it. 照顾他
[31:08] Raise it. 抚养他
[31:09] I’m serious, Mickey. 米基 我是认真的
[31:12] I’m gonna get clean. 我会戒毒
[31:14] I’m gonna make a fresh start. 我要重新开始
[31:16] And being responsible for a baby 对那孩子负责
[31:18] will make me be responsible for myself. 也会让我对自己负责
[31:20] Yeah, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work that way, Karen. 凯伦 我很确信这事你办不到
[31:22] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[31:26] I can’t do it alone. 我自己搞不定
[31:27] I’m afraid I’m gonna screw it up. 我害怕会把这事搞砸
[31:28] Look, my hands are shaking. 看 我的手在抖
[31:31] Why should I help you? 我为什么要帮你
[31:32] Because… 因为…
[31:35] Because if you love me, you’ll help me. 因为如果你爱我 你会帮我的
[31:41] And because you need to. 而且你也需要这么做
[31:42] – Oh, I “need” to? – Yeah. -我”需要”吗 -需要
[31:44] You need to. You need to do something good. 你需要 你需要做点好事
[31:48] You need to remember what that feels like before it’s too late. 你需要记住那是种什么感觉 否则就无法回头了
[31:55] Mickey… 米基…
[31:57] do this with me, please. 帮帮我 求你了
[32:01] Please. 求你了
[32:05] Please, Mickey. 求你了 米基
[32:54] What are we gonna name him? 我们给他取什么名
[32:59] I like Eli. 我喜欢伊莱这个名
[33:02] Eli? 伊莱
[33:05] I like Eli too. 我也喜欢伊莱
[33:11] You hurt him… 你伤害了他…
[33:15] When you did what you did to him. 对他做了那种事
[33:20] I know it wasn’t a dream. 我知道那不是个梦
[33:24] Baby blood works better than older person blood. 婴儿的血比成人的更有效
[33:29] I make myself cry when I play on baby blood 听到自己吸食他后演奏的音乐 都感动哭了
[33:31] because it sounds so beautiful. 因为它听起来太美了
[33:43] He’s your brother, Alma. 他是你弟弟 阿尔玛
[33:50] Alma, you can’t do that to him. 阿尔玛 你不能这么对他
[33:54] You can’t do that to any baby. 你不能伤害任何一个婴儿
[33:59] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:02] I won’t do it again, I promise. 我再也不会这么做 我保证
[34:10] I don’t want to lose our family. 我不想失去我们的家庭
[34:15] I’m scared that it’s already lost. 我担心我们已经失去了
[34:25] Not if you become like Daddy and I. 除非你加入我们
[34:31] I don’t think Daddy thinks you’re good enough. 我想爸爸觉得你不够好
[34:34] That’s why he doesn’t want you to take the pill. 所以他才不同意你服用
[34:36] He thinks you’ll become a pale person. 他认为你会变成外面那些苍白的游魂
[34:42] But I believe in you, Mommy. 但我相信你 妈妈
[34:49] You do? 真的吗
[34:53] I just can’t believe that your father would do this, 我不敢相信你父亲居然
[34:55] that he would bring all this darkness and horror into our family. 给我们家带来了这些黑暗与恐怖
[35:01] But it’s not darkness. 这不是黑暗
[35:05] It’s beauty and light. 是美好和光明
[35:10] Don’t you hear it when I play? 你有听到我的演奏吗
[35:13] Think about all those people 想想有那么多人
[35:15] that are gonna be touched by Daddy’s work. 他们会被爸爸的作品感动
[35:19] Think of those beautiful rooms you can design. 想想你设计出漂亮的房间
[35:23] Being a little less afraid of the blood. 渐渐的就会减少对血的恐惧
[35:26] Being more afraid of being mediocre. 对平庸的恐惧则会与日俱增
[35:33] You can have it all, Mommy. 妈妈 你可以拥有这一切
[35:39] Just like us. 就和我们一样
[35:47] It’s not okay to hurt people… 如果只是为了在某件事上做好…
[35:51] just to be good at something. 伤害人是不对的
[36:07] You get used to the blood. 你会习惯鲜血
[36:11] Forget where it came from. 忘了它从哪来
[36:16] But that feeling when you go to work 但你开始工作时
[36:17] and that perfection just pours out of you… 喷涌出的灵感…
[36:20] you never get used to that. 你永远不会习惯
[36:23] It’s so wonderful, Mommy. 妈妈 它太美好了
[36:28] I want it for you. 我希望你能体会
[36:34] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[36:52] Open. 张嘴
[37:20] Love you, Mommy. 妈妈 我爱你
[37:23] So much. So much. 非常 非常爱你
[38:59] Can we just get takeout? 我们不能叫外卖吗
[39:01] I’m sick of takeout. 我受够了外卖
[39:03] I want to get out of the house and get some fresh air. 我想出门 呼吸点新鲜空气
[39:05] And we need some food that isn’t from a container. 而且我们需要一些新鲜的食物
[39:07] We’re going stir crazy in there. 老待在房子里 我们会发疯的
[39:09] You think it’s okay to leave her here alone? 把她一个人丢在这儿可以吗
[39:10] Eh, she’s sleeping. The worst that happens 她在睡觉 最糟糕的
[39:12] is she wakes up and feeds the baby. 也就是她睡醒了起来喂孩子
[39:15] Maybe she’ll run away. 她可能会逃跑
[39:17] Enough of that. 别说了
[39:18] She’s not going anywhere. 她哪儿都不会去
[39:20] Anyway, I took the car keys. 总之 我带着车钥匙
[39:22] Let’s just make it fast. 咱们动作快点
[39:37] Shouldn’t we check the window? 我们不该先检查窗户吗
[39:39] No, we have to go around to the back door. 不用 我们要绕到后门
[39:41] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[39:42] Yeah, I used to be a freaking methhead. 当然 我曾经可是个瘾君子
[39:44] You don’t think I know how to break into a goddamn house? 我还会不清楚如何闯进一栋房子吗
[40:02] Don’t worry. 别担心
[40:04] They won’t hurt you if you’re with me. 只要你和我待着 他们就不会伤害你
[40:23] Harry? 哈利
[40:26] Harry, I don’t feel well. 哈利 我有点不舒服
[40:57] We can’t hurt the mom. 我们不能伤害母亲
[40:59] She’s not gonna just let us take the baby. 她会乖乖让我们带走婴儿吗
[41:01] Fine. We can’t kill the mom. 好吧 但我们不能杀了母亲
[41:28] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:32] Take the baby. I’ll take care of her. 去抱孩子 我来对付她
[41:34] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:35] What are you doing here? 你在这做什么
[41:37] Get away fr… get away from my baby. 快离开… 离开我的孩子
[41:43] Why? 为什么
[41:47] Oh, you’re crazy! 你疯了吗
[41:49] Every one of you is evil and crazy! 你们每个人都是恶魔和疯子
[41:52] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[41:53] Come on! 快走
[41:54] Get the baby. 带上孩子
[43:07] Mickey. 米基
[43:11] Get me out of here. Please. 帮我离开这儿 拜托
[43:14] I love you, Karen. 我爱你 凯伦
[43:17] I believe in you, Karen. 我相信你 凯伦
[43:20] Why are you saying that? 为什么这么说
[43:28] I’m gonna have to leave you here. 我必须把你留在这儿
[43:31] Mickey, please. 米基 求求你
[43:33] Please don’t leave me here. 别留下我一个人在这
[43:34] If you leave me, they’ll kill me. 你离开的话 他们会杀死我的
[43:38] Not if you take this. 你吃下这个就没事了
[43:41] I told you. 我说了
[43:43] I am never taking one of these things. 我绝对不会吃这种玩意儿
[43:47] And I told you I believe in you. 我也说过 我相信你
[43:51] I mean… 我们…
[43:52] we could be together. 可以在一起
[43:55] Be rich. Famous. 一起富有 一起成名
[43:58] Successful. 一起成功
[44:01] Happy. 幸福
[44:07] I know you’re not gonna turn out like all them. 我知道你不会变成他们那样
[44:12] Why can’t you believe in yourself the way I believe in you? 你怎么就不能像我一样 相信你自己呢
[44:16] Because I don’t care if I’m good enough. 因为我不在乎自己是否优秀
[44:21] Don’t you understand that? 你不明白吗
[44:25] I don’t want to be like you. 我不想像你一样
[44:30] You’re not human. 你已经不是人类了
[44:39] I’m not. 我不是
[44:41] I guess this is goodbye. 我想该说再见了
[44:44] What? 什么
[44:46] I love you, Karen. 我爱你 凯伦
[44:49] You’re my muse. 你是我的缪斯
[44:51] You’ll be the heroine in every story I ever write. 你会成为我笔下每个故事的女主角
[44:56] No. 不要
[44:57] Mickey. 米基
[44:59] Please don’t. 求你别走
[45:02] Mickey. 米基
[45:09] Please! 求你了
[45:15] Mickey! 米基
[45:19] Mickey! 米基
[45:23] Please, I don’t wanna die! 求你了 我不想死
[45:30] Please, I don’t want to die! Please! 求你了 我不想死 拜托
[45:33] Mickey! 米基
[45:35] Please! 求求你
[48:18] Doris? Oh, my God. 多丽丝 天啊
[48:22] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[48:24] Honey! Honey! Doris! 亲爱的 亲爱的 多丽丝
[48:26] Look at me! 看着我
[48:27] Can you hear me in there? Do you know me? 能听见我说话吗 还认得我吗
[48:30] Doris. Look at me! 多丽丝 看着我
[48:35] Harry? 哈利
[48:38] Harry. 哈利
[48:41] – Oh, my God. – Harry. -谢天谢地 -哈利
[48:43] Honey. 亲爱的
[48:46] Honey. 亲爱的
[48:50] No! 不要
[49:03] Honey, no, no. 亲爱的 不要
[49:18] Why would she take the pill? 她为什么会吃下药丸
[49:21] I told her to. 我让她吃的
[49:27] Ursula helped me. 厄休拉也帮我了
[49:30] We knew this would happen. 我们知道她会变成这样
[49:32] It was the right thing, Harry. 哈利 这是正确的选择
[49:33] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[49:35] We didn’t need her anymore. She was going to get in the way. 我们不再需要她了 她很碍事
[49:38] Oh, my God. 天啊
[49:46] Oh, I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[49:48] I can’t believe I took one of those things. 我居然吃了那颗药丸
[49:50] If you hadn’t, you’d be dead. 要是没吃 你已经死了
[49:52] Oh, I should have let them kill me. 我就应该让他们杀了我
[49:54] Anything is better than this. 死了也比现在强
[49:57] Oh, I feel infected. I feel sick! 我感觉被感染了 我很难受
[50:00] You’re not sick. You’re hungry. 这不是难受 你是饿了
[50:02] You need blood. You need to feed. 你需要血液 需要进食
[50:03] I’m not gonna kill anyone, Mickey! 米基 我不会去杀人的
[50:05] Look, I’ll help you, all right? 我会帮你的 好吗
[50:06] It’ll be easy. Uh, we’ll find someone easy. 很简单 我们找个好下手的目标
[50:09] Someone who deserves it. 找个该死的人
[50:10] How do you know who deserves it? 你怎么知道谁该死
[50:12] We’ll find someone who’s better off dead, okay? 那我们就找个死有余辜的人
[50:14] You know this place is full of those kinda people. 你知道这里到处都是那种人
[50:15] I mean, gosh, they come here like flies. 他们就像苍蝇一样聚在这里
[50:19] All right, look at me. 好了 看着我
[50:21] You said you wanted a fresh start. 你说你想从头开始
[50:23] Here it is, right here in front of you. 就是现在 就摆在你面前
[50:24] Okay? Like, look, my offer still stands. 我的提议仍然算数
[50:27] Come back with me to LA. 跟我一起回洛杉矶
[50:29] Could be a fresh new voice in the visual arts scene. 你会成为视觉艺术领域的新星
[50:33] How do you know what I’m gonna turn into? 你怎么能确定我会变成什么样
[50:36] I could become one of those creatures. 我也许会变得和那些家伙一样
[50:38] But you’re not one of them. Okay? 可你不会的 好吗
[50:41] You’re talented. You’re a great painter. 你很有天赋 是个优秀的画家
[50:43] You’re, like, the next Frankenthaler. 你会成为下一个弗兰肯瑟勒[美国著名画家]
[50:44] Oh, God. 天啊
[50:46] Oh, I’m cursed. 我被诅咒了
[50:48] I’m cursed! 我被诅咒了
[50:50] And so are you! 你也一样
[50:52] Don’t you see that? 你还看不出来吗
[50:54] We can never get away from it. 我们永远无法摆脱它
[50:57] Come here. 过来
[51:01] Come here. 来这儿
[51:14] What’s your masterpiece? 你的代表作是什么
[51:17] My what? 我的什么
[51:18] Like, if you had to do one painting. 如果你要画一幅画
[51:20] Something you’d be remembered for forever. 一副让你流芳百世的作品
[51:21] Your “Last Supper”. Your “Starry Night”. 比如”最后的晚餐” “星月夜”
[51:25] Do you know what it would be? 你有构想过吗
[51:31] – Yes. – Yeah? -有 -是吗
[51:33] Yes. 有
[51:34] Create that painting. 那就把它创作出来
[51:36] Now. 现在就画
[51:39] See what you can do. 展现你的天赋
[51:41] You’ll be amazed at what’s inside you. 你会为自己的才能感到惊讶
[51:45] You’ll see. 你会明白的
[51:47] You’ll see it’s worth it. 这一切都值得
[51:50] But first… 但首先
[51:52] you have to feed. 你需要进食
[53:10] I know I always said this family was the most important thing to me. 我总说这个家对我最为重要
[53:14] More important than anything. 胜过一切
[53:15] More important than… than my work. 甚至比我的工作… 还重要
[53:20] But I think… 但我想…
[53:24] I think I used to say that because it made me feel better about how… 之前这么说是为了安慰…
[53:29] unimpressive my work life was. 我平庸的工作
[53:33] I even talked myself into believing it. 我甚至说服自己去相信
[53:38] It didn’t matter that I never hit it in Hollywood. 我没能在好莱坞闯出名堂也没关系
[53:40] I was a family man first. 我是个顾家的好男人
[53:46] But I wasn’t. 可我不是
[53:50] And I should have been honest with you about that. 我早该向你坦诚这一点
[53:56] I love you. And I’m so sorry this has happened. 我爱你 很抱歉现在成了这个样子
[53:59] But the truth is… 但其实…
[54:03] Alma and Ursula are right. 阿尔玛和厄休拉说得对
[54:09] I’ve outgrown you. 我已经超越了你
[54:15] I know it sounds like a cliché 我知道这听起来很老套
[54:17] that we would have broken up one way or another. 分手总有各种各样的理由
[54:18] And maybe this way is actually, in some ways, 也许这样 一定程度上
[54:22] less painful for you. 让你少些痛苦
[54:26] I can’t imagine you having to tolerate seeing me on TV 我无法想象你还要看着我在电视上
[54:29] at all the award shows and… 参加各种颁奖典礼
[54:32] And magazines and dating this starlet or that. 登上杂志 和小明星约会之类
[54:35] It would have destroyed you. 那会毁掉你
[54:39] And think about how complicated it would have been 还有这对阿尔玛和宝宝来说
[54:41] for Alma and the baby. 会是多么复杂
[55:34] Well, I said it before, and I’ll say it again: 我之前说过 现在我再说一遍
[55:37] some people have it, and some people don’t. 不是人人都有天赋
[55:41] There is nothing more tragic, pathetic, and sad 世上最不幸 最可怜 最悲哀的
[55:46] than a person with no talent trying to make it in the world. 莫过于一个平庸的人妄图有所作为
[56:33] This is it. 就是这里
[56:36] Oh, really something. 真不错
[56:40] It’s almost worth the walk. 值得来这儿
[56:46] Hey, look. 你看
[56:47] It’s like our very own picnic. 我们的野餐
[56:50] Like it was meant to be. 就像命中注定一样
[56:55] If you want your “Starry Night”, you have to feed. 要想创造出自己的”星月夜” 你就必须吸血
[56:59] I know. 我知道
[57:01] Then you’ll see. 然后你就会明白
[57:03] We’ll be a team. 我们是一伙的
[57:04] It’ll be you and me. 只有你和我
[57:09] You want this. I know you do. 你也希望这样 我知道
[57:13] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[57:19] I think I’m gonna help us both, Mickey. 我会帮助我们俩的 米基
[1:00:05] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[1:00:07] You and I need to talk to the nice lady 我们要去和那位制作
[1:00:09] who makes those wonderful little pills… 神奇药丸的漂亮夫人谈谈…
[1:00:11] the Chemist. 那位化学家
[1:00:13] Why? 为什么
[1:00:14] Well, I need her to supply me with enough 我需要她给我提供足够的药丸
[1:00:16] so I can start the most successful 这样我就可以创办有史以来
[1:00:18] Hollywood literary and talent agency of all time. 最成功的好莱坞编剧和明星经纪公司
[1:00:22] And why do you need me? 为什么要带上我
[1:00:23] Well, who could resist a cute-as-a-button kid? 谁能拒绝一个可爱的孩子呢
[1:00:26] You just give her the big eyes and the Oliver Twist, 你只需要睁着楚楚可怜的大眼睛看着她
[1:00:28] “Please, sir, may I have some more” bullshit, 说些”求求你 先生 再给点吧”的好话
[1:00:31] and you’ll soften her up for my good, hard sell right up the ass. 就能让她心软 然后答应我的要求
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme