Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Hi, hi. 您好
[00:20] Norman Mailer lived, uh, two doors down. 诺曼·梅勒就住在隔壁第三户[美国著名作家]
[00:24] I saw him bite Rip Torn’s ear off one night. 有天晚上 我看到他咬掉雷普·汤恩的耳朵[美国著名演员]
[00:27] Seems like a different lifetime. 恍如隔世般
[00:29] If you’re looking for more action, I can, uh, 如果您想有更多娱乐活动的话 我可以
[00:31] show you something on Commercial Street. 带您去商业街转转
[00:34] But you should know that by November, even downtown 但得提前告知您 到了十一月份 就算是市中心
[00:36] is so empty and quiet that you could hear a gnat fart. 也会变得渺无人烟 甚至可以听到小飞虫放屁的声音
[00:40] I like the quiet. 我喜欢安静
[00:42] Need my privacy. 可以保留些隐私
[00:44] How’s the ventilation? 房子通风怎么样
[00:45] These old houses can get pretty stuffy. 老房子一般都很不透气
[00:47] You a writer? Painter? 您是作家吗 还是画家
[00:51] Hermit? 或者是隐士
[00:52] I know you’re not here for the social scene, whatever’s left of it. 我只知道您来这不是为了社交
[00:56] I’ve been here for 50 years. 我在这待了五十年
[00:59] You know, back in the day, you’d walk downtown, 要是以前走在市中心
[01:01] and you’d see boys getting butt-fucked on front porches 甚至可以看到男人们在屋外走廊爆菊花
[01:03] like some kind of perverted Norman Rockwell painting. 就像诺曼·洛克威尔画的变态画一样[美国著名画家]
[01:06] It was true homosexual Americana. 当时的美国就是天腐之国
[01:09] Now it’s Mom and Dad or Dad and Dad or Mom and Mom 现在不是夫妇 就是夫夫 或者妇妇
[01:13] and baby stroller gridlock all fucking summer long. 一到夏天 街上就被那些傻逼婴儿车堵得水泄不通
[01:16] I just left my job at a lab in Providence. 我刚从普罗维登斯的一个实验室辞职
[01:19] What are you, a chemist? 所以你是个化学家吗
[01:22] It was an ugly divorce. I just need some time alone. 只是和前夫闹离婚 我想一个人静静
[01:26] Let’s cut the bullshit. 别放屁了
[01:27] A big-city chemist looking for a quiet place 大城市的化学家在小镇四处寻找偏僻的房子
[01:30] with great ventilation in a town where the things 对房子的通风设施要求也很高
[01:32] that are most plentiful for eight months a year 刚好这个镇子一年有八个月都有
[01:34] are methheads, choppy seas, and depression? 很多疯子 瘾君子和抑郁症患者游荡着
[01:37] That sounds like a woman looking to set up her own little meth lab. 感觉像是个女人想设立私人制毒实验室
[01:40] I have a PhD from Harvard. 我是哈佛毕业的博士
[01:42] Meth is well below my pay grade. 卖冰毒赚的那点钱还比不上我的工资
[01:44] Good. 那就好
[01:46] ‘Cause the sheriff has a nose like a truffle pig for that junk. 警长的狗鼻子可灵着呢
[01:51] Just lookin’ for some quiet. 我只想找个安静的地方独处
[01:54] I’ll take it. 这房子我要了
[04:06] Do you know that guy, uh, Tex? He cruises the docks? 你认识特克斯吗 他是个开船的
[04:09] Wait, don’t tell me. He’s from Texas. 让我猜猜 他来自得克萨斯州
[04:11] Yeah. How’d you know? 没错 你怎么知道的
[04:14] Anyway, he taught me this trick you do right before a guy comes. 他教了我一个妙招 可以让男人秒射
[04:18] You press down on his taint, you time it just right, 只需要适时地刺激一下他的前列腺
[04:21] you can get him to come again right away. 他就会马上射出来
[04:23] Mm, but you’ll charge me for just the one, right? 但你只收我一次钱吧
[04:26] Exactly. 没错
[04:27] You’re playing out of your league. Scram. 我的钱你也要 赶紧滚吧
[04:30] Look, can I just borrow ten bucks? 就借我个十块钱吧
[04:32] I said scram, methhead. 快点滚 瘾君子
[04:38] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[04:40] I’m new in town, got a few extra bucks. 我是新来的 手头上正好有闲钱
[04:44] You do girls too? 你和女人搞吗
[04:45] Yep. Here. 当然 走吧
[04:47] Look at that. I’m a gentleman. 瞧 我可是个绅士
[04:56] Don’t touch anything. 别乱碰
[05:01] So, uh, what do you want? 你想怎么玩
[05:05] Kind of do things as a standard sliding scale kind of deal. 我是有收费标准的
[05:08] It’s, uh, $50 for oral. 口交五十块
[05:10] Straight-up sex, that’s $100, 做爱要一百块
[05:11] but I’m currently running a Halloween special. 但最近我搞万圣节搞活动
[05:16] I’ll do anything for 20 bucks. 所有项目全都二十块
[05:18] But Halloween isn’t for a week. 可还有一周才到万圣节
[05:20] Mm. It’s a, um, seasonal thing. 这是季度活动
[05:24] I just wanna talk. 我只想聊聊天
[05:28] I’ll pay you for your time. 我会付你钱
[05:32] All right. 行吧
[05:34] Tell me about your dreams. 和我说说你的梦
[05:37] Like, at night? 晚上做的梦吗
[05:38] No. Like, in life. 不是 是人生梦想
[05:41] You ever wanna be a model or play for the Yankees? 你想过当模特 或是洋基队的球员吗
[05:45] You really think I could be a model? 你真的觉得我可以做模特吗
[05:48] No. But you must have something. 不 但你一定有所长
[05:52] Everyone does. 每个人都有
[05:55] Well, I write a little. 我偶尔会写作
[05:57] You any good? 写得好吗
[05:59] I don’t know. 不知道
[06:01] I don’t think I’ve ever shown anyone anything I’ve written before, but, uh… 从来没给人看过我的文章 但是…
[06:05] um, yeah, you know, I think I’m pretty good. 我自认为还是挺不错的
[06:09] Why, you, like, a big-time movie producer or something? 你是什么大牌电影制片人吗
[06:12] I’m a biochemical engineer. 我是生物化学工程师
[06:14] Spent the past nine years working with the U.S. military 过去九年一直在给美国军方工作
[06:16] trying to understand and unlock the creative parts of the brain. 试图理解和破解大脑的创造性能
[06:20] They wanna make more creative soldiers? 他们想组建更有创造力的士兵吗
[06:22] Less. They don’t want them to think for themselves. 相反 他们想要创造无创造力的士兵
[06:26] But to lock up the creative mind, 但要想封锁创造性头脑
[06:27] we also have to understand how to unlock it. 我们首先得知道如何解锁它
[06:30] We have tons of research from studying highly creative people. 我们对很多具有高度创造力的人做过实验
[06:33] Every one of ’em says the same thing. 他们都只有一个回答
[06:35] They don’t know where it comes from. 他们也不知道创造力是从何而来
[06:38] But I do. 可我知道
[06:40] The occipital lobe. 是来自枕叶
[06:43] Talented people have denser, more numerous clusters of neurons in that area. 有天赋的人的枕叶具有更为密集的神经元集群
[06:47] I don’t care if you are Bill fucking Shakespeare. 管你是比尔·莎士比亚还是谁
[06:51] If I whack you hard enough in that part of your head, 只要我给你的枕叶重重地来一下
[06:54] you’ll never write again. 你就彻底废了
[06:57] So I started developing a drug to target that area. 然后我就开始研究这个领域的药物
[07:00] Made the neurons in that part of the brain fire at 10, 让枕叶的神经元震动频率比平时
[07:03] 50, 1,000 times faster and more frequently than they usually do. 快十倍 五十倍甚至上百倍
[07:09] Uh, wow, um… Did it work? 那… 有效果吗
[07:13] We started testing it on primates. 我们一开始在灵长类动物身上做实验
[07:15] And yeah, it worked… 对于一些猿猴来说…
[07:18] on some of the apes. 药效很好
[07:20] The ones who tested higher on cognitive tests 那些猿猴吃药之前
[07:22] before we gave them the medicine. 就在认知测试中得了高分
[07:24] Suddenly, they could play complex notes on a keyboard. 服药之后 它们就突然能弹奏复杂的音
[07:28] So, um, what happened to the ones it, like, didn’t work on? 另一些实验失败的猿猴怎么了
[07:32] They became highly aggressive. Bloodthirsty. 他们变得非常凶猛 还很嗜血
[07:36] Tore the other apes limb from limb. 把其他猿猴撕得粉碎
[07:39] I think the medicine has different effects on creative and noncreative people. 药效对有创造力和无创造力的人有所不同
[07:42] It’s almost like the noncreative ones can tolerate their lack of talent 缺乏创造力的人直到意识自己无能
[07:47] until they’re confronted with it. 而一直忍受自己碌碌无为
[07:50] Then their mediocrity drives ’em mad. 然后由于过于平庸而崩溃
[07:54] So… 那么…
[07:58] Wanna try one? 你想试试吗
[08:01] Fuck no! 我他妈才不要
[08:02] Maybe you’re one of the talented ones. 也许你很有天赋
[08:12] Thanks but no, thanks. 谢谢 还是免了吧
[08:15] Uh, look, can I just get my money? 我能拿钱走人了吗
[08:18] It’s a long winter. 冬天还很漫长
[08:27] I’ll give you $50 for anyone you convince 只要你给我找到尝试黑药丸的人
[08:30] to come take one of these lil’ black beauties. 我算你每人五十块
[08:44] Maybe I should sing tonight. 今晚我也许该唱歌
[08:46] Do you think they have any Joan Baez? 你觉得他们会琼·拜雅的歌吗
[08:48] Ooh, wow, Joan Baez. 竟然会唱琼·拜雅的歌
[08:51] Wait, doesn’t, uh, singin’ make your cough worse anyway? 唱歌不是会加重你的咳嗽吗
[08:54] Yeah, but… 会 但是…
[08:55] good news is, it’s October and I’ve only had bronchitis five times this year. 好消息是 现在十月了 今年只发作过五次支气管炎
[08:59] Oh, that’s a… a real victory, Karen. 那… 可真是大捷啊 凯伦
[09:06] I always get depressed this time of year. 每年的这个时候我都会很抑郁
[09:08] Oh, no, no. 不 不
[09:11] I love it. 我爱死这段时间了
[09:13] All the assholes leave town, and the galleries close, and… 操蛋们都滚出镇子 画廊也关了 还有…
[09:19] none of the paintings inside them mock me when I walk by. 里面的画再也不会趁我路过时嘲笑我了
[09:27] Do you think you’re talented? 你觉得你有天赋吗
[09:29] Like, uh… like, uh… like, if you just had, like, a little bit of help, 就像… 你之前说的 只需要一点帮助
[09:32] you could paint things good enough for those galleries? 就能画出能够在画廊展览的画
[09:37] No. 我没天赋
[09:39] No, I’m shit inside and out. 我就是扶不上墙的烂泥
[09:42] Can I have a hit, please, before I bore myself to tears? 在我哭之前 能先让我吸一口吗
[09:54] ♪ Don’t go changing ♪ ♪ 不要轻易改变 ♪
[09:58] ♪ To try and please me ♪ ♪ 尝试取悦我 ♪
[10:01] ♪ You never let me down before ♪ ♪ 你从未让我失望 ♪
[10:18] Hey. I’m a singer. 你好 我是个歌手
[10:21] Mickey sent me. 米基让我来找你
[10:42] Welcome, welcome to our last Autumn Reading Octoberfest event. 欢迎参加我们最后一期的秋读十月节活动
[10:47] Some people come out to the Cape to see the foliage, 一些人来这儿 只为看枫叶
[10:50] others for a fresh bag of cranberries or a walk in the dunes. 还有些人是为了一袋新鲜的小红莓或想漫步沙丘来的
[10:54] But the authors we’ve been lucky enough 能够邀请优秀作家来到这里
[10:57] to bring here to read their new works 欣赏他们的新作品
[11:00] are just as satisfying a draw, if you ask me. 也是我们的荣幸
[11:04] Today I’d like to welcome Belle Noir, 今天 我想欢迎贝尔·努瓦尔
[11:07] a romance novelist, self-published, 一位自费出版的浪漫小说家
[11:10] who will be reading from her new book, “Martha’s Cherry Tree”, 品读她的新书”玛莎的樱桃树”
[11:16] a rather racy retelling of the George and Martha Washington story. 这本书重新讲述了”乔治和玛莎·华盛顿”的故事
[11:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:29] I’m going to read you a section of chapter 17. 接下来 我为大家朗读第十七章部分内容
[11:37] Martha suspects George is sleeping with one of their maids. 玛莎怀疑乔治和他们的一个女佣睡了
[11:41] And upon searching the maid’s bed, 搜遍了女佣的床之后
[11:46] she finds one of George’s wooden teeth. 玛莎发现了乔治的一颗木制假牙
[11:49] Rather than confront George, 她没有去找乔治对峙
[11:52] she decides to seduce the maid herself. 反而决定自己去引诱女佣
[11:56] “‘I cannot tell a lie. ” ‘我不会骗你的
[11:59] I cannot tell a lie.’ 我怎么会骗你呢’
[12:02] Had he whispered those false words to innocent little Penelope 当乔治一下一下撞击着佩涅洛佩的身体时
[12:06] when he drove himself into her? 他是不是也在她耳边轻声说着这些呢
[12:09] Had he lied about loving her? 他说的爱她 是在骗她吗
[12:12] Lied about her being the only one? 说她是唯一 是在骗她吗
[12:15] Lied about never lying? 说永远不会骗她 是在骗她吗
[12:18] The only thing that distracted her from these thoughts 佩涅洛佩柔软的胸部和腹部吸引了玛莎
[12:21] was the soft skin of Penelope’s breasts and belly 把她从那些思绪中拉了出来
[12:25] as Martha slowly kissed her way down to the hairy warmth 玛莎缓缓地吻着佩涅洛佩 从腹部一路向下
[12:28] between the young maid’s legs”. 最终落在了佩涅洛佩玉腿之间毛茸茸的湿暖地带”
[12:55] Who should I make it out to? 我应该签给谁
[12:56] The Chemist. 化学家
[12:59] You’re a good writer. 你是个优秀的作家
[13:02] That’s very kind of you. 谢谢你的夸奖
[13:04] Got some real potential. 很有写作天赋
[13:08] Tell the publishing houses for me, would you? 你替我转告出版社吧
[13:23] You said you were going to come in for the reading. 你说你会来参加读书会的
[13:27] Your books gross me out. 你的书恶心死我了
[13:31] It grosses you out to hear your wife talk about sex? 听你的老婆谈论性 让你很恶心吗
[13:33] Yes, especially this book. 对 尤其是这本书
[13:37] I can’t look at a $1 bill or Mount Rushmore anymore without wantin’ to puke. 我现在再也无法直视一美元或总统山
[13:42] How many books did you sell? 卖出了多少本
[13:43] – One. – For fuck’s sake. -一本 -操他妈的
[13:46] I would’ve just bought a book from you at home, 我直接在家跟你买一本不就行了
[13:48] and we could’ve skipped this bullshit. 就不用搞这些乱七八糟的
[13:49] It’s not bullshit. 才不是什么乱七八糟
[13:51] It’s my dream. 这是我的梦想
[13:53] What do you want from me, Belle? 贝尔 你想让我干什么
[13:54] I’m here, aren’t I? I agreed to puttin’ up 我不是来了吗 我都同意
[13:55] a big chunk of our retirement for this dumb book tour, 从退休金里拿出一大部分钱来陪你搞这个签售会
[13:58] during which we’ve sold six books. 才卖了六本书
[14:01] You want me to support your dream? 你想让我支持你的梦想吗
[14:02] Here I am, supporting the fuck out of it. 我来了 来他妈的支持你的梦想
[14:05] And I’m grateful. 我很感激
[14:07] But can’t you see I’m doing it for both of us? 你没看出我这是在为我们两个努力吗
[14:11] I could be the next Danielle Steel. She’s worth a billion dollars. 我可能会成为下一位丹尼尔·斯蒂尔 她身价过十亿[美国编剧]
[14:15] How many times has she been married? 她有几段婚姻
[14:17] Four, maybe five. 四五段婚姻吧
[14:19] Well, I guess then there’s one way you could be like her. 我觉得你只可能在婚姻上跟她一样
[14:32] Let’s go back to the hotel and freshen up 我们回酒店收拾一下
[14:33] and then watch the sunset from Muse. 然后去缪斯酒吧看落日吧
[14:35] I hear it’s beautiful. 听说那里看落日很美
[14:38] Do you want me to suck some cock while I’m in there? 你想让我在那里吃别人的屌吗
[14:40] What? No. 什么 当然不是
[14:42] Then why are you asking me to go to a homo bar 那你为什么让我去同性恋酒吧
[14:44] and do something totally gay like watch the fucking sunset? 然后看同性恋才喜欢看的什么鬼日落
[14:48] I wanna do something actually fun, like the haunted dune tour. 我想做些有意思的事 比如去看看闹鬼的沙丘
[14:51] Sounds scary, I don’t wanna have nightmares. 听起来很吓人 我不想晚上做噩梦
[14:54] I need my sleep before the next tour stop in the Vineyard. 在去下一站酿酒厂前 我需要休息
[14:57] You know why I’m really so angry at you? 你知道我为什么这么生气吗
[14:59] It’s not the stupid book tour 不是因为这个傻不拉几的签售会
[15:01] or the fact that you write about sex all day 也不是因为你每天都在写性故事
[15:03] but haven’t touched my dick in two years. 而是这两年来都没摸过我的鸡巴
[15:05] It’s that you’re weak and scared 你太懦弱 太胆小
[15:08] and boring. 又无聊
[15:09] I’m the same as I was when you married me 40 years ago. 我还是跟你四十年前结婚一样 没有变啊
[15:12] Well, I was at work for those 40 years. 这四十年 我一直在工作
[15:14] Now that I have to be with you all the time, it’s intolerable. 可现在天天跟你在一起 真是受不了了
[15:18] I hear they have great calamari! 我听说他们的鱿鱼很好吃
[15:32] Hey. 嘿
[15:34] Pretty cool color on your nails. 你的指甲颜色很酷
[15:36] You mind if I join you? 我们俩可以喝一杯吗
[15:38] What are you, a hustler? 你是干什么的 拉皮条的吗
[15:40] I wrote a book about a hustler 我写过一本书
[15:42] who ends up sleeping with the head of the KGB 讲的是一个皮条客和克格勃的领导睡了[苏联国家安全委员会]
[15:45] and then becomes head of the CIA. 后来上位成了中情局局长
[15:48] That sounds awesome. 听起来挺不错
[15:50] I’d like to read that. 我很想读读
[15:51] I’ll send you a copy. 我送你一本
[15:54] You’re wasting your time with me; I’m married. 别浪费时间在我身上 我已经结婚了
[15:57] Wait. 等等
[15:59] I know you. 我认识你
[16:00] You’re the author that was doing the reading at the bookstore, right? 你是在书店读书的那个作家吧
[16:04] – Were you there? – Uh, well, no. -你也在那吗 -没有
[16:06] They, uh… they don’t let me in there anymore 他们… 再也不许我进入
[16:08] after I stole the, uh, “Screenplay for Dummies” book a while back, but, uh, 因为我之前偷了一本”小白剧本写作指南”
[16:12] I saw you through the window. 不过我在窗外看到你了
[16:14] You write too? 你也写书吗
[16:15] Ah, sometimes, but not like you. 有时候会 但跟你不一样
[16:18] You’re, like, a real published author. 你可是真的出版作家
[16:21] Self-published. 自费出版的
[16:24] Hey, I mean, just finishing a book’s a big deal, right? 能完成一本书就已经很厉害了不是吗
[16:31] Let me buy you a drink. 我请你喝一杯吧
[16:32] Yeah. 好啊
[16:34] I know they say that anyone can be a writer, 我知道他们说 任何人都能成为作家
[16:36] because all you have to do is sit down and write, 因为你只需要坐下来 写就行了
[16:38] but that doesn’t make you a writer any more 但是这样的话 你就不再是一个作家了
[16:40] than a kid playing catch is a ballplayer or a sperm donor is a dad. 这就跟会接球的孩子会打球 或者 提供精子的是爸爸是一样的
[16:45] I know I’m not the greatest writer in the world. 我知道自己不是世界上最有天分的作家
[16:46] I mean, a lot of my stuff is schlock, but… 我是说 我写的很多东西都很垃圾 但是…
[16:50] I’m a writer; I know I am. 我是个作家 我知道我是
[16:52] I can’t stop. 我没有办法停下来
[16:53] Even if it wrecks my marriage, even if I go broke doing it, 就算因此 我的婚姻完蛋了 我的人生完蛋了
[16:56] even if I never sell a book, 就算我的书从来没有卖出去
[16:58] it’s who I am. 可这就是我
[17:03] Can I ask you a question? Do you have any cocaine? 我能问你一个问题吗 你有可卡因吗
[17:07] I always wanted to try it, and you look like a drug addict. 我一直很想试试 而且你看起来像个瘾君子
[17:11] No offense. 无意冒犯
[17:12] Oh, none taken. 我不介意
[17:14] – ‘Cause I am. – Mm. -因为我就是 -这样
[17:15] But, um, no, no coke. But… 但是 我没有可卡因 不过…
[17:19] I’ve got something better. 我有更好的东西
[17:59] Give me a Bloody Mary. 给我杯血腥玛丽
[18:02] Hey, dude, you don’t look good. 老兄 你看起来不太好
[18:04] I feel sick. 我觉得不舒服
[18:06] I think that bitch Karen gave me bronchitis or something. 我觉得凯伦那个臭婊子让我得了支气管炎 或者什么的
[18:10] You sure? ‘Cause she says she hasn’t been sick in a while. 你确定吗 因为她说她已经很久没有发病了
[18:26] I’m gonna puke. 我去吐一下
[19:05] I’m so happy. 我好开心
[19:07] Uh, yeah, that’s the drugs. 对 是因为那种药
[19:09] Then I want more. 那我想多来点
[19:11] Yeah, you see, it doesn’t really work that way. 这种药不是这样的
[19:14] First time’s the best, and then, uh, 头一次 感觉最好
[19:16] you end up chasing that high forever, and you never catch it. 然后你就想再那么爽 但是你没办法那么爽了
[19:19] That’s some bullshit. 你真是胡扯
[19:24] Uh, you know, I, uh… 你知道 我…
[19:26] I know someone that can give you something else. 我认识一个人 她能给你点别的
[19:28] Something that can make you happy forever. 能给你点让你永远快乐的东西
[19:30] How come you’re not taking it? 那你怎么不吃
[19:33] ‘Cause it’s, uh… it’s not for me. 因为 那个… 那个不是为我准备的
[19:36] It only works for people like you. 那是为像你这样的人准备的
[19:39] Artists. 艺术家
[19:46] We’ve been waitin’ half an hour. 我们已经等了半个小时了
[19:49] I wanted to read this first. 我想先读这本书
[19:51] You have talent. 你有天赋
[19:54] – Thank you. – Took everything in me -谢谢 -乔治和玛莎 以及本·富兰克林
[19:55] not to rub one out during that threesome 他们三个的那场三人行
[19:57] with George and Martha and Ben Franklin. 我真是一个人都不想落下
[20:00] I’ve always found heavier-set men to be extremely attractive. 我一直觉得身强体壮的男人非常有诱惑力
[20:06] Mickey tell you what I’m offering? 米奇跟你说过我提供的是什么吗
[20:08] Making all my dreams come true. 让我梦想成真的东西
[20:10] – I’m in. – You wanna know about the side effects? -我加入 -你想知道副作用吗
[20:12] I know I’m talented. 我知道我有天赋
[20:16] The pills create certain cravings. 这些药片会让你产生一定渴望
[20:18] And they cause aggression even in the subjects with positive results. 即使结果是积极的 但仍然会使你变得极端
[20:22] I could use a little of that too. 我也可以用点那些
[20:25] According to my husband. 我老公是这么说的
[20:27] Please, I need this. 拜托了 我需要它
[20:34] The effects are temporary. 药效是暂时的
[20:37] You’re gonna have to keep taking them as it wears off. 药效会过 所以你得一直服用
[20:40] And you’re gonna have to stick around and agree to let me study you. 而且你得留下来让我研究你
[20:43] Whatever it takes… 我不在乎代价…
[20:49] To finding my destiny. 敬达成我的宿命
[21:25] You’ve reached Ray. Leave a message. 您正在呼叫雷 有事请留言
[21:27] Asshole. 混蛋
[22:48] Good morning. 早安
[22:52] What’s wrong with you? 你发什么疯
[22:54] I wrote a book last night. A whole book, and it’s… 昨晚我写了一整本书 它…
[22:58] it’s beautiful. 它太精彩了
[23:01] Bullshit. Let me see. 胡扯 给我看看
[23:07] You didn’t write this. 这不是你写的
[23:09] What? 什么
[23:11] – Yes, I did. – You couldn’t have. It’s good. -是我写的 -不可能 这本写得很好
[23:15] I did write it! 这就是我写的
[23:18] I went out and danced 我出门去跳了个舞
[23:20] and took methamphetamine 吸了点冰毒
[23:21] and met a chemist and had the time of my life! 碰到了位化学家 还度过了生命中最快乐的时光
[23:24] And then I came home, and I wrote this! 接着我就回家写了这个
[23:26] Where the fuck were you? 你他妈去哪儿了
[23:28] I went to the dunes tour, and I got drunk, 我去了沙丘之旅 喝醉了
[23:31] and I met a woman who doesn’t dress like a schoolteacher, 遇到了个穿得不像学校老师的女人
[23:33] and I fucked her right there in the sand until we passed out. 我就在沙地里把她干到双双累晕过去
[23:37] Then we woke up and fucked again. 等我们醒来又做了一次
[23:40] Now I’m gonna take a shower. 我得洗个澡
[23:43] I’m gonna pack my things. I’m gonna go over to the Red Inn. 我要打包行李去红房子旅馆
[23:45] I’m gonna fuck her for a third time. 再操她一次
[23:47] Because this marriage… is over. 因为这段婚姻…已经玩儿完了
[23:55] What? 怎么
[23:56] You got something you wanna say? 你有什么话想说吗
[24:26] What was the feeling exactly? 你当时感觉如何
[24:28] I don’t know. Rage? 我不清楚 愤怒吧
[24:32] Like Braveheart or a beast of the wild. 就像勇敢的心或者野兽似的
[24:36] But that’s not what made me attack him. 可这不是驱使我攻击他的原因
[24:38] What was it? 那是什么
[24:40] Thirst. 饥渴
[24:43] I could smell his blood through his skin. 我能透过他的皮肤闻到血味
[24:46] I was gonna die if I didn’t drink it. 要是不喝 我会死的
[24:48] Fascinating. 太妙了
[24:50] Not surprising, but fascinating. 不出意料 但太妙了
[24:53] You knew this was going to happen? 你预料到了吗
[24:56] After the rages, the apes would drink the blood of their kills. 狂怒过后 猩猩会喝下猎物的血
[25:00] When we autopsied the ones before they drank, 在它们喝下之前 我们把它们解剖了
[25:03] we noticed a depletion of sodium, potassium, 发现血液里的钠钾钙镁
[25:05] calcium, and magnesium in their blood. 被大大消耗
[25:07] I wasn’t sure it’d have the same effect on humans, but… 我之前不确定人类身上也会发生 不过…
[25:11] makes sense that it would. 这也不奇怪
[25:13] Am I going to have to keep drinking blood to keep writing like that? 我想写出那种文字就还得继续喝血吗
[25:18] Would that stop you from continuing to take the pills? 那会让你停止吃药吗
[25:26] What happened after you drank from your husband? 喝了你丈夫的血之后发生了什么
[25:30] I, uh, sat down and… 我坐下了 然后…
[25:34] wrote the first 50 pages of part two of my book. 写了我书里第二部分的前五十页
[25:38] I didn’t even care about Ray. 我完全不在乎雷
[25:41] I just had to write. 一心只想写作
[25:44] First things first, you got to get rid of your husband’s body. 首先你得把你丈夫的尸体处理掉
[25:51] Come on. 来
[26:04] No, no, no, no, no! Back, back, back. 停停停 回来回来
[26:06] Jesus. 我的天
[26:18] Did your hair all fall out on its own? 你的头发全是自己脱落的吗
[26:21] Most of it. 大部分是
[26:22] I shaved the rest. 剩下的我给剃了
[26:24] Otherwise I’d look like Riff Raff from “Rocky Horror”. 不然我看上去跟”洛基恐怖秀”里的流氓一样
[26:26] Your skin is looking rather creamy. Probably a form of anemia. 你的皮肤看起来发黄 可能是贫血
[26:30] How’s your temper? 脾气变得怎样
[26:32] Have you shown any aggression towards anyone? 是否对别人产生攻击性
[26:33] No. 没
[26:35] I’m a fucking Buddhist. 我可他妈是个佛教徒
[26:37] I wanna be like Bono and use my music to help people. 我想像波诺一样用音乐普渡众生
[26:41] I need more pills. 再给我些药
[26:42] The dose you gave me must have been too low. 一定是你给我的剂量太少了
[26:44] I have never felt a Jones like this before. 我从没像现在这么难受
[26:47] I told you, I set the protocol. 我有言在先 协议是我定的
[26:50] And you don’t get another pill until day five. 第五天到来之前不会给你药的
[26:52] It’s day three. 今天是第三天
[26:54] What did you do to me? Why is this happening to me? 你对我做了什么 为什么我会变成这样
[26:57] Please, give me a fix. Just one more pill. 拜托 再给我一颗药就行
[27:00] You’re part of a very important study. And you volunteered for it. 你参加了一项非常重要的研究 你可是自愿的
[27:04] Honestly, I don’t know what’s happening to you or what comes next. 说实话 我也不知道你身上发生了什么 更不知道以后会怎样
[27:07] All I know is, no more pills for two days. 我只知道 两天内是不会给你药的
[27:09] And if I die before then? 要是我在那之前死了呢
[27:11] I’m freezing cold. I can’t stop shivering. 我全身都要冻僵了 止不住地发抖
[27:14] Is that supposed to happen? 这正常吗
[27:15] It’s October. You’re wearing a light jacket. 都十月了你还穿着件薄夹克
[27:19] Go get yourself a proper fucking coat. 去买件像样的外套
[27:39] I’m diggin’ the look. Vampire Michael Stipe. 我喜欢这个造型 吸血鬼迈克尔·斯蒂普
[27:43] Or anorexic Uncle Fester? 还是厌食症患者菲斯特大叔
[27:47] You want a tattoo? I do them in the back. 你要纹身吗 那要到里面去
[27:50] I could give you bat wings 我可以给你纹个蝙蝠翼
[27:52] or, like, a grim reaper dancing on your arm. 或者手臂上纹个舞动的死神
[27:54] I need a coat. And I don’t have a lot of money. 我想买件外套 可我钱不多
[27:57] I got just the thing. 你问对人了
[28:00] These look expensive. 看起来很贵
[28:01] They were, in the ’80s. 没错 不过是在八十年代
[28:04] All the fashion gays from New York and Boston 纽约和波士顿来的时髦基佬
[28:06] came out here to let their dicks and rainbow flags fly. 来这儿让老二和彩虹旗迎风飘扬
[28:09] Then they all died and left behind closets full of this high-fashion stuff. 后来他们死了 留下满柜的潮品
[28:13] When the straight yuppies moved into town, 直男雅皮士搬进来之后
[28:14] they cleaned out the closets and donated all of it to us. 把柜子里的东西清理掉了 还把这些捐给了我们
[28:18] I was hoping to sell a few for Halloween, but no takers. 我本来想万圣节卖掉些 可没人买
[28:22] I’ll basically give one to you if you take it off my hands. 你要的话 我倒是可以送你一件
[29:00] You don’t look well. 你看上去是病了
[29:02] Would you pray with me? 要跟我一起祷告吗
[29:04] Yeah. 好
[29:50] Awesome costume, dude. 这身行头不错 哥们儿
[30:09] The candy’s in the… 糖果在…
[30:11] Come in. 进来吧
[30:16] What happened? 怎么了
[30:19] It states in section four of the contract you signed to be a part of the study 这在你签署的参与研究的合同的第四部分有说明
[30:22] that you have complete confidentiality for anything you say in here. 你要对在这儿说的一切言论保密
[30:26] I was in the cemetery, and I… 我当时在公墓 然后…
[30:28] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[30:30] I’m a vegan. I don’t even eat those Impossible Burgers, 我是素食主义者 连植物汉堡都不吃
[30:33] but the thirst for her was too much. 可我对她的饥渴感觉太强烈了
[30:36] How much blood did you drink? 你喝了多少血
[30:37] I don’t fucking know! 我他妈也不知道
[30:39] I killed her! 我杀了她
[30:40] She asked me to pray with her, and I killed her! 她让我跟她一块儿祷告 结果我杀了她
[30:42] Did you feel anger, rage? 你感觉到生气 愤怒了吗
[30:44] Yes. Why? 没错 为什么会这样
[30:47] You drank the blood ’cause the pills create a deficiency. 你喝血是因为药物造成了贫血
[30:49] You felt the rage because you now hate everyone. 你能够感受到愤怒是因为现在你恨所有人
[30:53] Why? 为什么
[30:55] I told you, I’m a pacifist. 我说过 我是个和平主义者
[30:57] You hate everyone because you now know the truth about yourself. 你恨所有人是因为如今你知道了自己身上的真相
[31:01] You’re not talented. 你没有天赋
[31:02] You don’t have what it takes. 你不具备成功的条件
[31:09] The talented ones need the blood, 有天赋的人需要喝血
[31:12] but their rage comes from their arrogance 可他们的愤怒来源于傲慢
[31:14] and certainty that they’re better than everyone. 和笃定自己强于任何人的自信
[31:15] The rage of the untalented is much darker, more intense. 平庸之辈的愤怒更阴暗 更强烈
[31:19] You hate the world for giving you dreams that were too big. 你痛恨这个给了你太大梦想的世界
[31:24] Back up, motherfucker. 退后 你个混蛋
[31:28] Never come back here again. 再也别回这儿来了
[31:30] Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of company soon. 别担心 你一定很快就有很多同伴了
[31:33] Soon as word gets out about what I’m sellin’ here, 一旦我卖的东西被外界所知
[31:36] every asshole whose mother told him he could be the next Elvis or Tyler Perry 每个妈妈说他会成为下一个猫王或泰勒·佩里的混蛋
[31:41] gonna take a chance on that little black pill. 都会来吃这颗黑色小药丸
[31:42] Nine out of ten of ’em are gonna end up just like you. 十有八九会变得像你一样
[31:45] Now, get the fuck out my house. 现在 快他妈滚出我家
[32:05] Hey, dude. 兄弟 你好
[32:06] Never mix tequila and Merlot. 别把龙舌兰和梅洛酒混着喝
[32:28] You wanna try that on? 要试穿一下吗
[32:31] I don’t know, perhaps. 我不知道 可能吧
[32:33] I’m looking to create an entirely new closet, a whole new look. 我想弄个全新的衣柜 崭新的造型
[32:37] New guy in your life? 交新男友了吗
[32:38] Mm, no, I like to play the field, 不是 我喜欢沾花惹草
[32:40] preferably with multiple players. 最好是脚踩几条船
[32:44] I left my husband a few winters ago. 几年前我离开了我丈夫
[32:46] Left him in pieces on the beach. 分尸扔海边了
[32:50] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[32:51] I killed my last boyfriend. 我杀了我前男友
[32:53] He could bang me pretty good, but he was boring as fuck. 跟他上床很爽 就是人太无聊了
[32:56] So I drank him dry and burned the body. 我吸干他的血 烧了他的尸体
[32:59] How long you been on the pill? 你吃药多久了
[33:01] Two years. You? 两年 你呢
[33:03] Couple of months. 几个月
[33:04] What’s motivating the new look? 你怎么想改头换面了
[33:06] I always thought that a woman should pick a look 我一直认为女人在40岁之前
[33:08] before she turns 40 and stick with it. 应该确定好自己的风格 坚持下去
[33:10] For men, it’s 50. And I did that. 男人是50岁 我也是这么做的
[33:13] But lately I’ve been thinking that that’s a rule for people with no second act. 但最近我在想这条规则只适用于没有第二春的人
[33:17] I’ve published six “New York Times” best sellers in the past two years, 近两年我写了6本纽约时报畅销书
[33:21] one that was turned into a film franchise. 有一本还被拍成了电影
[33:24] “The Heart is the Bitterest Root”, I love those movies. “心是痛苦根源” 我超爱这些电影
[33:27] What about you, dear? 你呢 亲爱的
[33:29] How does your little black pill-driven greatness express itself? 吃了小黑药丸给你带来了什么
[33:33] Tattoos. 纹身
[33:35] And these. 还有这个
[33:37] Oh, my! How convenient. 天 真不错
[33:39] I must have a set! 我也想要一个
[33:41] I can arrange that. Step into my office. 我可以给你做 来我办公室吧
[33:45] After, we can give you a wardrobe makeover. 之后我还可以给你安排衣服
[33:47] Mm, I’m belle of the ball. 那我可真是太幸运了
[34:09] $5 cover. 5块钱入场费
[34:10] It’s drag night. We gotta pay the performers. 今晚有变装秀 得给演员钱
[34:17] Wanna check my ID? 要检查身份证吗
[34:19] Nah. You’re good. 不用
[34:28] Thank you! We’re gonna take a short break before our next performer! 谢谢大家 下一场开始前我们先休息一下
[34:42] Drag is an art form. 变装是一种艺术形式
[34:43] I am a professional. 我是专业的
[34:45] You three… straight boys in bad wigs. 你们仨…戴垃圾假发的直男罢了
[34:50] You know, men have been performing in women’s clothing 古希腊那时候
[34:52] since the time of the Greeks. 就有男扮女装表演传统了
[34:54] You all just appropriated it for gay culture. 你们只是因为基佬文化挪用了而已
[34:56] Speak for yourself, dude. 别扯上我们 老兄
[34:58] I don’t give two shits who’s appropriate or not appropriate. 我才不管合不合适
[35:01] All I know is, I can make more doin’ this than painting houses 我就知道干这行挣的钱
[35:03] or stealing from my grandmother. 比刷墙或者偷我奶奶的钱来得多
[35:06] My problem with you is, you’re the ugliest fuckin’ woman I ever seen. 我不爽你的是 你是我见过最他妈丑的女人
[35:10] And your drag name is awful. 你的假名也是烂
[35:13] Patty O’Furniture. That’s an awesome name. 帕蒂家具 名字真够烂的
[35:16] And why in the hell do you think people want to be thinkin’ 你凭什么觉得你表演的时候
[35:18] of some suburban deck chair while you perform for them? 人家想要想起某种笨重的躺椅呢
[35:21] Look at me! 看着我
[35:23] I’m Crystal Decanter. 我是水晶玻璃瓶
[35:25] I ooze elegance and shine. 我浑身散发优雅的光芒
[35:28] I don’t know why y’all are tryin’ to read him 我不懂你们为什么都想试着理解他
[35:30] when y’all are just as bad as he is, 你们和他都一样烂
[35:31] probably worse. 甚至更烂
[35:32] Next up, Patty O’Furniture. 下一个 帕蒂家具
[35:36] Oh, fuck my life. 真是操了
[35:37] Don’t even try to upstage me, asswipe. 别想抢我风头 蠢蛋
[35:41] What a loser. 菜鸡
[35:42] Boo! 哟
[35:44] – Break a nail, whore. – Yeah. -加把劲啊 婊子 -行
[35:46] The only thing he’s gonna break is his heels. 他也就这点本事了
[35:48] – Loser. – Ugh, girrrl. -废物 -我的天
[36:03] ♪ Cold late night ♪ ♪ So long ago ♪ ♪ 寒冷的夜晚♪ ♪ 那是很久以前♪
[36:05] ♪ When I was not so strong, you know ♪ ♪ 我还没有现在那么坚强♪
[36:08] ♪ A pretty man came to me ♪ ♪ 一位美男子找上我♪
[36:09] – Boo, boo! – Awful! -咦 -烂爆了
[36:10] ♪ Never seen eyes so blue ♪ ♪ 从未见过那么蓝的眼睛♪
[36:12] ♪ You know I could not run away, it seemed ♪ ♪ 我似乎无法逃离♪
[36:15] ♪ We’d seen each other in a dream ♪ ♪ 我们在梦中相见♪
[36:18] ♪ Seemed like he knew me ♪ ♪ 好似他记得我♪
[36:20] ♪ He looked right through me, yeah ♪ ♪ 他的眼神将我穿透♪
[36:24] Go, girlfriend! 上啊 姑娘
[36:27] ♪ “Come on home, girl”, he said with a smile ♪ ♪ “回家吧 姑娘” 他笑着说♪
[36:32] ♪ “You don’t have to love me yet ♪ ♪ “你不必现在就爱我♪
[36:34] ♪ Let’s get high a while” ♪ ♪ 我们先放肆嗨”♪
[36:35] You suck! 你弱爆了
[36:36] ♪ But try to understand ♪ ♪但是尝试理解♪
[36:39] ♪ Try to understand ♪ ♪尝试理解♪
[36:46] ♪ Try ♪ ♪尝试♪
[36:48] ♪ Try to understand ♪ ♪尝试理解♪
[36:50] ♪ Try, try, try to understand ♪ ♪尝试 尝试 尝试理解♪
[36:54] ♪ He’s a magic man ♪ ♪他是个有魔力的男人♪
[36:55] Loser! 菜鸡
[36:59] ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ ♪是的♪
[37:03] ♪ He got the magic hands ♪ ♪他的手也有魔力♪
[37:08] ♪ He’s a magic man ♪ ♪他是个有魔力的男人♪
[37:11] ♪ Yeah ♪ ♪是的♪
[37:35] What is it? 这是什么
[37:36] Does it matter? 有关系吗
[37:38] Goes down easy and gets you high. 容易入口 还能让你嗨起来
[37:50] You don’t belong in here… 你不属于这里…
[37:53] doing this… dressed like that. 干这行…穿成这样
[37:57] I’ve got a nose for talent. 我看得出来你很有才华
[38:00] Why is a young man of your gifts 你这种才华横溢的年轻人
[38:02] lip-synching in drag on the cock tip of Cape Cod in the winter? 为什么大冬天的在这破地方对口型变装玩
[38:06] I’m a playwright. 我是个剧作家
[38:08] I sweet-talked the owner of the playhouse in town 我哄骗这个镇上的一个剧场老板
[38:10] into putting on one of my plays. 让他上演我的剧
[38:12] I rented a place, I moved out here, 我租好场地 搬到那
[38:15] I started casting, and then the guy just… 开始选角 然后那些人就…
[38:18] disappeared. 不见了
[38:20] Not a trace of him. 毫无音信
[38:22] What’d he look like? 他长什么样
[38:23] Like, six feet tall, chubby, 六英尺高 胖胖的
[38:27] kind of red face all the time. 脸上总是红红的
[38:29] Why, have you seen him? 你见过他吗
[38:39] No. 没有
[38:44] I’m doin’ this drag thing just to pay for food, 我做这个就是为了能混口饭吃
[38:48] pack of smokes. 买点烟
[38:50] I’m bad at it. I know I’m bad at it. 但我做不来 我真的做不来
[38:54] I just feel like an engine that won’t turn over. 我就像个引擎 怎么都发动不起来
[38:56] I just… I turn the key, and I click, click, click, 我拧钥匙 点火 一直点
[39:00] and I can’t catch. 但就是点不着
[39:09] What’s that? 这是什么
[39:10] It’s your new starter switch. 你的全新开关
[39:14] It’s the highway to your true self. 通往真我的高速公路
[39:20] Fuck it. 不管了
[39:49] What did you give me? 你给我吃的什么
[39:52] What do you feel? 感觉怎样
[39:55] Unstoppable. Unafraid. 不可阻挡 无所畏惧
[39:57] Furious. 狂躁不止
[40:03] And starving. 还很饥渴
[40:05] Let’s go get you fed 我带你吃点东西
[40:07] and get a little revenge at the same time. 顺便去复个仇
[40:12] Yeah. 好
[40:16] All of these ladies have found themselves in a dead heat for first. 这些女士们发现她们头一次都是势均力敌
[40:21] I would do so much better than all these bitches on this show. 我可比这节目上的婊子强多了
[40:24] Can we please watch something else? 我们能看点别的吗
[40:26] I told you straight boys, 我告诉你们这些直男
[40:28] if you want makeup tips from Ms. Crystal, 你们要是还想从我这学到化妆技巧
[40:30] you pay for the pizza, and we watch what I wanna watch. 你们就得给我付饭钱 看我想看的节目
[40:34] I kind of like this show. 我还挺喜欢这个节目的
[40:36] High fuckin’ drama, you know? 很他妈有戏剧性 懂吗
[40:37] Please put on a hockey game before I start singin’ 能不能看曲棍球啊
[40:39] “The Wizard of Oz” and thinkin’ about dick. 不然我就得唱着绿野仙踪想着屌了
[40:45] Can we help you? 什么事
[40:47] If you’re gonna make it in this business, 你要是想在这行干出点行头
[40:49] you might want to camp it up a little bit more, sweetheart. 你得再加把劲啊 甜心
[40:52] Though I do like her wig. 我还挺喜欢她的假发的
[40:54] Oh, I’m not one of you. 我跟你们不一样
[40:58] Ugh, well, no wonder you have no sparkle. 怪不得你没有激情呢
[41:01] Gettin’ advice from that sultan of snore. 听听你这个蠢货的意见
[41:03] Lock the door. 锁门
[41:21] Retreat! 快走
[41:34] You can’t win ’em all. 你不能全吸了
[41:36] I’m full anyway. 反正我是饱了
[41:39] What do we do now? 我们现在干什么
[41:40] Now… 现在…
[41:42] we go write. 我们去写作
[42:05] Okay, it’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[42:10] Okay. 没事了
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme