时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | – Got everything? – I think so. | -都带齐东西了吗 -应该都带齐了 |
[00:19] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[00:27] | Honey… you okay? | 亲爱的… 你还好吗 |
[00:33] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:39] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[00:41] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[00:47] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:52] | – Where’s my computer? – I don’t know. | -我电脑在哪 -不知道 |
[00:53] | I don’t… it’s in the back, I think. | 我不… 应该在后车厢 |
[00:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[00:57] | I need to find my computer. I need to write. | 在找电脑 我要写下来 |
[00:58] | – Right now? – I can see it. | -现在吗 -我能看到它 |
[01:01] | I see it all. The whole thing is finally clear in my head. | 剧本已经清清楚楚地印在我的脑子里了 |
[01:04] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[01:05] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[01:12] | – Mom? – It’s okay. | -妈妈 -没事 |
[01:15] | It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. | 没事 宝贝 |
[02:10] | It’s too hard. | 太难拉了 |
[02:11] | No, you’ll get it if you keep practicing, sweetheart. | 熟能生巧 勤能补拙 宝贝 |
[02:13] | You always do. | 你向来如此 |
[02:14] | What if I don’t? What if I never get it? | 如果我还是不行呢 一直拉不会呢 |
[02:20] | When are we leaving here? | 我们什么时候离开这里 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. Daddy seems inspired. | 不知道 你爸正文思泉涌 |
[02:25] | So we have to support him. | 我们得支持他 |
[02:27] | I saw him take something. | 我看到他吃了什么东西 |
[02:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:31] | Daddy. I saw him take a pill. | 我看到爸爸嗑药了 |
[02:34] | Maybe it’s Adderall. | 可能是阿得拉 |
[02:36] | I hear some kids take it to focus. | 我听说有些小孩靠磕它来保持专注 |
[02:39] | Maybe I can take one. | 我也想试试 |
[02:41] | No. No. | 不行 |
[02:43] | No, you just keep practicing. | 你只需要继续练习就好 |
[02:49] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[02:52] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:53] | One second, I’m almost done. | 等下 我马上就写完了 |
[02:54] | With what? | 写完什么 |
[02:55] | The pilot. The whole thing. | 试播节目的剧本 |
[02:56] | Well, that’s not possible. | 怎么可能 |
[02:57] | You’ve been writing for, what, like, four hours? | 你才写了四小时而已 |
[03:00] | I know. | 就是这么牛 |
[03:01] | Harry, Alma said that… | 哈利 阿尔玛说… |
[03:03] | she saw you take something. | 她看到你嗑药 |
[03:06] | Are you on speed? | 你是不是磕嗨了 |
[03:07] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 当然没有 |
[03:09] | – I’m not on speed. – Well, then what did you take? | -我才没磕药呢 -那你吃的什么东西 |
[03:11] | Because you must have taken something. | 你肯定吃了什么东西 |
[03:12] | Why, because I couldn’t possibly be talented enough to finish this… | 为什么这么说 就因为我没本事写完剧本… |
[03:15] | Unless I was on drugs? Is that what you think of me? | 除非我嗑药了 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[03:16] | That is not what I think of you, | 我不是这个意思 |
[03:17] | but this is very extreme, Harry. | 哈利 四小时写完一个剧本来就很难 |
[03:20] | I saw you take something, Daddy. | 爸爸 我看到你嗑了什么 |
[03:22] | Don’t be jealous because I found inspiration | 你就是嫉妒我来了灵感 |
[03:24] | and you can’t play fucking Paganini! | 但是自己连他妈的帕加尼尼都拉不成 |
[03:31] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[03:32] | Honey, honey, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 真的对不起 |
[03:33] | I didn’t mean that. That… | 我不是这个意思 我… |
[03:35] | What the fuck, Harry? | 去你的 哈利 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. That was crazy. | 对不起 我刚才失态了 |
[03:39] | I… I’m not myself. I mean… | 我… 控制不住自己 我… |
[03:42] | These pages… they just exploded out of me. | 故事剧情… 在我的脑子里不断涌现 |
[03:46] | And they are fucking so good! | 而且每一个都很精彩 |
[03:50] | I’m happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[03:52] | – Can we leave now? – Not yet. | -我们能走了吧 -再等等 |
[03:54] | I have this other idea for episode two | 第二集我已经有些思路了 |
[03:55] | and I just wanna outline it tonight. | 我今晚就要写个大纲出来 |
[03:56] | You killed a man in our sunroom! | 你他妈刚在阳光间里杀了个人 |
[03:59] | And the sheriff said it was the first violent crime | 警官也说了那是镇子上这几年里 |
[04:01] | that’s happened in this town in years. | 发生的第一件暴力犯罪事件 |
[04:03] | – I eliminated the danger. – What? | -我帮她打击了罪犯 -什么东西 |
[04:06] | I didn’t wanna say this because emotions were high, | 我本来不想说这个 因为我们现在情绪很不稳定 |
[04:08] | but you know, if you walk out on this job, | 但是如果你辞了这份工作 |
[04:10] | it’s gonna be very difficult for you to get another one. | 你就很难再找到下一份工 |
[04:12] | Not after bailing on the last one you had. | 因为别人都会觉得你是个半途而废的人 |
[04:15] | Come on, I couldn’t get inspired. | 拜托 我只是没灵感而已 |
[04:16] | They were pushy clients with terrible taste. | 是客户自己脾气不好 品味不佳 |
[04:20] | They didn’t understand minimalism at all! | 他们完全不理解极简抽象艺术 |
[04:23] | Or a monochromatic blush color scheme… | 还有纯红色调装修… |
[04:26] | thank you very much… which is very now, by the way. | 我太他妈感谢你了… 尤其是现在 |
[04:29] | And I think I have a very good excuse for not finishing this one! | 我有充足的理由临时推掉这个活 |
[04:33] | Honey, please just give me another day or two. | 宝贝 求你了 再给我一两天时间 |
[04:36] | Or two? Or two? | 两天 他妈还要两天 |
[04:37] | For fuck’s sake, Doris, why can’t you just support me? | 操 多丽丝 就不能支持下我吗 |
[06:23] | Hey. I’m sorry about before. | 宝贝 我为之前的事道歉 |
[06:27] | You are… | 你是个… |
[06:29] | much, much more talented than I am. | 非常 非常有天赋的人 我自愧不如 |
[06:34] | – Come eat your sandwiches. – Oh, I’m not hungry, thanks. | -来吃了你的三明治 -我不饿 谢谢 |
[06:36] | You need to eat. You too, Missy. | 你得吃了它 你也是 丫头 |
[06:55] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:04] | – What was that, turkey? Ohh… – Yeah. | -里面夹的什么 火鸡吗 -对啊 |
[07:06] | Something about the taste made me sick. | 这味道我一吃就想吐 |
[07:11] | It smells fine to me. | 我闻着没啥问题 |
[07:15] | Can I have the room, please? I’m not finished. | 让我独处吧 剧本还没写完 |
[07:24] | Come on, I’ll take it upstairs. | 来 我们上楼吃 |
[07:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:17] | This is really good. | 剧本写得不错 |
[09:18] | Thanks, I know. | 肯定的 谢了 |
[09:21] | Can I see more? | 后续有吗 |
[09:22] | Yeah, sure. I’m almost done. | 有 我马上就写完了 |
[09:25] | With all of it? | 全部吗 |
[09:32] | Hey, what is happening? This isn’t normal. | 到底怎么了 你不对劲 |
[09:38] | I don’t know. It’s this place. It’s my muse. | 我也不清楚 这地方就如我的缪斯女神 |
[09:42] | I thought I was. | 我还以为我才是 |
[09:48] | Always. | 一直都是你 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:53] | I’m sorry. I’ve been a jerk. | 对不起 我之前太混蛋了 |
[09:56] | Uh, the lead character is kind of a… | 因为剧本主角是个… |
[10:00] | antihero, and I think I’m just… | 反英雄 所以我… |
[10:03] | channeling him a little too much. | 入戏太深了 |
[10:05] | Will you at least eat something? | 那你能吃点东西吗 |
[10:07] | – You are gonna collapse. – I’m not hungry. | -你身体要撑不住了 -我不饿 |
[10:12] | You’re a liar. | 你骗人 |
[10:14] | You’re a liar. | 你个大骗子 |
[10:15] | You did take some kind of speed. I… | 你肯定嗑药了 我… |
[10:20] | Writing like this. | 奋笔疾书 |
[10:22] | Acting like an asshole. No appetite. | 行为异常 食欲不振的 |
[10:26] | Okay, you want me to eat, | 好 你想我吃 |
[10:28] | I will… I will go grab some stuff from the market. Okay? | 我… 马上就去超市里买点吃的 行了吧 |
[10:33] | My fingers are exhausted anyway. | 反正我键盘也敲累了 |
[10:38] | Want anything? | 需要带点什么吗 |
[11:43] | Get away from me! Get away from me! | 离我远点 滚远点 |
[12:38] | Thought you were gettin’ out of town. | 我还以为你搬走了呢 |
[12:40] | Oh, yeah. | 还没 |
[12:41] | Looks like you had a change of plans. | 看来你改变主意了 |
[12:43] | Going keto? | 要做生酮减肥吗 |
[12:45] | Nah, just feeling a craving. | 没有 就是单纯想吃肉 |
[12:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Writing going well all of a sudden? | 近来写作顺利吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, actually. How’d you know? | 很顺利 你怎么知道 |
[13:01] | You took it! | 你嗑药了 |
[13:03] | Bet your softie dick feels nice and hard now | 你软趴趴的金针菇估计已经 |
[13:05] | getting some of that sweet blood flow. | 充血硬成杏鲍菇了吧 |
[13:09] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么要嗑药 |
[13:11] | You shouldn’t have done that, motherfucker! | 你会后悔的 傻逼 |
[13:13] | What, were you thirsty? | 你现在觉得饥渴难耐吧 |
[13:15] | You never knew thirsty before now! | 以后你就知道错了 |
[13:19] | You fuckface! | 你个大傻逼 |
[15:17] | Oh, it’s so good. | 太棒了 |
[15:21] | it’s so good. | 太精彩了 |
[15:25] | – Are we staying here now? – I don’t know. | -我们要在这住下了吗 -我也不知道 |
[15:27] | Daddy and I need to talk about it tomorrow. | 我和爸爸明天要商量一下 |
[15:30] | Do you want to leave? | 你想搬走吗 |
[15:32] | – Yes. – Yeah, I want to too. | -想 -我也是 |
[15:34] | The thing is, I have known your dad | 主要是 我和你爸 |
[15:35] | for a long time, and he’s a really good writer. | 我们认识好久了 他是个很优秀的作家 |
[15:39] | Much better than he gets credit for. | 他成名之前更加优秀 |
[15:41] | And I’ve never seen him inspired like he is right now. | 我从没见过他这么兴奋的样子 |
[15:43] | He usually agonizes over five pages | 他以前写个五页纸 |
[15:46] | for two or three days. | 都要焦虑两三天 |
[15:48] | I don’t want to be here, but I also… | 我也不想待在这 但我也不想… |
[15:51] | I don’t want to get in the way of whatever has gotten into him. | 不想做你爸爸的绊脚石 |
[15:56] | He’s never mean to me. | 他以前都不会吼我 |
[15:58] | I know he feels terrible about that. | 我知道他也很难过 |
[16:01] | Let’s just give him some space | 我们先给他一些空间 |
[16:03] | to be an asshole artist for a couple of days, | 让他做几天操蛋艺术家 |
[16:07] | and I am sure this fever of his will break. | 他一定会变好的 |
[16:12] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[16:14] | Do you think if I took one of the pills that Daddy took, | 我要是吃一粒爸爸嗑的药 |
[16:16] | I could play Paganini better than everyone? | 我的帕加尼尼就能拉得比别人都好吗 |
[16:19] | There’s no magic pill for greatness, sweetheart. | 这世上没有捷径 宝贝 |
[16:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:25] | Okay, what do you think of a couch in one of these, | 你觉得这个颜色的沙发 |
[16:30] | and the wall in this? | 和这个颜色的墙纸搭吗 |
[16:32] | Looks like the same color. | 它们看着没差别 |
[16:34] | What? No. | 不 有区别 |
[16:35] | They are slightly different. | 它们还是有点细微差别 |
[16:38] | It’s called “tone on tone”. | 这叫”异谱同色” |
[16:39] | A lot of the Instagram design accounts are featuring it right now. | 现在图享上很多人都在用 |
[16:45] | This one feels like a cactus. | 这张摸着像仙人掌粗糙 |
[16:47] | And this one feels like you would slide right off of it. | 这张摸着很滑 人站在上面会滑倒的那种 |
[16:51] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 我谢谢你了 |
[16:55] | Okay, bed. | 好啦 睡觉吧 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:04] | – I love you. – Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[17:06] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[17:43] | Nothing feels better than those first few nights on the Muse. | 没什么比灵感爆发的前几晚更让人激动了 |
[17:47] | That’s what we should call it, by the way… | 我们称这种灵感… |
[17:48] | the Muse. | 缪斯 |
[17:49] | He’s going to have to upgrade his diet | 如果他想保持这种灵感不消散的话 |
[17:51] | if he wants to keep feeling that way. | 就需要改善自己的饮食 |
[17:54] | Speaking of which, Belle o’ the ball, | 说到这 美丽的贝尔女士 |
[17:56] | I’m hungies. | 我饿了 |
[17:58] | Let’s go up the Cape and find a snack. | 我们去科德角解解馋 |
[18:28] | Did you sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God, it’s brilliant. | 我的天 简直是个杰作 |
[18:34] | I’ve never heard you so cocky. | 从来没听你这么自夸 |
[18:35] | I always wondered | 当我看到或读到优秀的作品时 |
[18:37] | when I saw or read great writing, | 我总是在想 |
[18:39] | “Where did that come from?” | “这到底是怎么写出来的” |
[18:40] | You know, how can Tarantino or Sorkin | 同样的故事 |
[18:43] | say the same things that other writers say, | 昆丁·塔伦蒂诺或者艾伦·索金的版本 |
[18:45] | just in a way that’s so much… better? | 怎么就比其他编剧的版本要… 好得多呢 |
[18:49] | Now you know? | 你现在知道了吗 |
[18:50] | Agh, something opened up in my mind… | 有什么东西 让我豁然开朗… |
[18:54] | like finding a secret door in your house that leads to a… | 就像在自家房子里打开了通往… |
[18:58] | a palace of words and ideas and imagination. | 文字 奇思妙想和想象力的宫殿 |
[19:03] | I was living in a two-bedroom apartment, | 我以前住的是两室的公寓 |
[19:05] | and now I’m in Versailles. | 现在 我住在凡尔赛宫 |
[19:10] | I just sent everything off to Ursula. | 我刚刚把写好的都发给厄休拉 |
[19:12] | Great. So we can leave now? | 很好 我们现在可以离开了吗 |
[19:14] | Maybe in a day or two. | 可能一两天之内吧 |
[19:15] | Definitely by the end of the week. | 这周末一定可以走 |
[19:17] | Jesus. | 天 |
[19:19] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[19:20] | Alma is terrified here. | 阿尔玛害怕待在这里 |
[19:22] | And frankly, so am I. | 说实话 我也是 |
[19:25] | I want to… I want to support you in this. | 我想… 想支持你的工作 |
[19:27] | But a week? It’s asking too much of us. | 但是一个星期 这个要求过分了 |
[19:30] | Doris, it was just drug addicts looking for electronics, okay? | 多丽丝 只不过是一些有毒瘾的人找药嗑罢了 |
[19:34] | No one’s bothered us for a week. | 一星期没有人会来打扰我们的 |
[19:36] | Do I want to stay? No, but I… | 你以为我想留下来吗 不想 但是我… |
[19:38] | But, but, but, what? | 但是 什么但是 |
[19:42] | – You guys go. I’ll stay. – No. No. | -你们走吧 我留下来 -不行 不可以 |
[19:44] | You will write yourself to death if you stay here. | 如果你留下来会写死在这儿 |
[19:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:50] | Shit! | 滚 |
[19:57] | Harry, stop it. | 哈利 别吸了 |
[19:59] | Stop! What are you doing? | 别吸了 你在干什么 |
[20:01] | Get off me! You’re hurting me! | 放开我 你弄疼我了 |
[20:03] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[20:05] | Jesus! | 天 |
[20:52] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[20:54] | Just in time! | 来得真巧 |
[20:56] | I’m hunting duck. | 我在猎鸭子 |
[20:58] | Or, uh, quail. | 也可能是鹌鹑 |
[21:01] | I don’t know, I just kind of like | 我也不知道 |
[21:02] | the feel of a shotgun when it goes off in my hands. | 我只是喜欢开枪的感觉 |
[21:04] | What did you give me? What’s in those pills? | 你给我吃了什么 药片里是什么 |
[21:07] | No one knows except the chemist. | 除了药剂师 没人知道 |
[21:09] | Who’s the chemist? | 药剂师是谁 |
[21:10] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[21:12] | Gin martini, to be specific. | 准确的说 来杯杜松子马提尼 |
[21:13] | You want one? Come on! | 来喝一杯吗 来吧 |
[21:17] | 10 or 15 years ago, this area got hit on the head and ass | 十或十五年前 科德角遭遇了一场大变 |
[21:19] | by an addiction stick the likes of which you’ve never seen. | 这里出现了一种未知的毒品 |
[21:22] | After the big crash, | 那次巨变之后 |
[21:23] | a lot of folks out of work with nothing to do | 很多人不去工作 无所事事 |
[21:24] | but get hungy and high. | 只知道吸毒 |
[21:26] | Heroin at first, then crystal meth, | 起初是海洛因 然后是冰毒 |
[21:29] | then opioids, which made the heroin obsolete. | 接着是鸦片类毒品 那时候海洛因都过时了 |
[21:31] | But people still needed that crystal rush. | 但是大家还是想要晶状类毒品 |
[21:34] | And cooking meth is easy out here if you | 如果你有正确的配方并且操作得当的话 |
[21:35] | have the right ingredients and don’t blow yourself up. | 制作冰毒很简单 |
[21:38] | Anyway, this one person… | 不管怎么样 有这么个人… |
[21:40] | no one really knows who they are, by the way… | 没有人知道他们到底是谁… |
[21:42] | starts experimenting with different recipes. | 开始尝试用不同的配方制作冰毒 |
[21:45] | So it was created by accident? | 所以这种毒品的出现是个意外吗 |
[21:46] | Well, that’s the story. | 故事大概就是这样 |
[21:49] | But you want to know the best part? | 但是你想知道最精彩的是什么吗 |
[21:51] | It only works if you have talent. | 这种毒品只对有天赋的人起作用 |
[21:55] | So those things you see haunting around town? | 你看到街上四处游荡的人了吗 |
[21:58] | They took the pill, but they’re just hacks. | 他们吃了那种毒品 可他们只是庸才而已 |
[22:00] | Wannabes. | 名家的模仿者 |
[22:01] | ♪ Dreamers ♪ | ♪ 追梦者 ♪ |
[22:03] | See, if you take the pill, and you don’t | 所以如果你吃了这种药 |
[22:04] | have a creative seed in your brain already, | 但是你没有什么创作天赋 |
[22:05] | the pill destroys you… turns you into a flesh phantom. | 这种药会害死你… 把你变成行尸走肉 |
[22:08] | Always thirsty, never satisfied or employed. | 永远饥渴 得不到满足 无法工作 |
[22:12] | And who knows where talent comes from? No one! | 天赋从哪来 无人知晓 |
[22:14] | But now I’m draining packages of raw steak | 但我现在把成堆生牛排放到搅拌机 |
[22:17] | to drink the juices, and… | 喝榨出来的血 然后… |
[22:19] | and sucking the blood out of my wife’s finger. | 我还吸我老婆手指上流出来的血 |
[22:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:24] | Metaphorically… | 打个比喻的话… |
[22:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:27] | Maybe something about, uh, | 可能就是 |
[22:28] | artists stealing other people’s lifeblood to inspire our work. | 艺术家偷取他人之血来进行自己的艺术创作 |
[22:32] | Scientifically, the drug severely depletes | 从科学的角度讲 这些毒品会严重消耗 |
[22:35] | the four major minerals in our blood. | 人体内四种主要的矿物质 |
[22:37] | See, Harry, you can’t survive on the pill | 哈利 如果你继续使用这种毒品 |
[22:41] | without replacing those minerals in heroic doses. | 但是却不寻找足量的矿物质替代品的话 你活不下去的 |
[22:47] | And cartons of cow meat ain’t gonna cut it, champ. | 可那点牛肉的量 是远远不够的 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna need that fresh, warm stuff | 你需要那种新鲜的 温暖的东西 |
[22:55] | from something that has opposable thumbs. | 而这种东西呢 就在拥有相对拇指的动物[灵长目动物] |
[22:58] | Fuck that. I’m not doing that. | 去他妈的 我才不干 |
[23:00] | Hey, no problem. | 那没事 |
[23:01] | Just, uh, stop taking the pill. | 不再嗑那些药就行了 |
[23:03] | But good luck ever writing anything ever again. | 希望你还能写出点东西 |
[23:06] | It’s like trying to screw with a dick full of Novocain. | 就像服用奴佛卡因一样[麻醉药物] |
[23:09] | Once you take the pill, you can’t get hard without it. | 一旦你开始服用 想停下来就很难受 |
[23:11] | I don’t care. This is all insanity! | 我不在乎 太离谱了 |
[23:13] | Oh, name one successful person that isn’t a little fucking insane. | 好好想想 哪个成功人士不疯狂呢 |
[23:16] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈 -操你 |
[23:19] | I hope they like your script back in Hollyweirdland. | 我希望那群好莱坞怪喜欢你的剧本 |
[23:22] | I bet they will. | 他们一定喜欢 |
[23:24] | And then you’ll be running back for those little darlings. | 然后你就会回来 重新拿走这些药丸 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[24:03] | We can leave tomorrow morning, okay? | 我们明天离开这里好吗 |
[24:07] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[24:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:15] | I have a few more pages to write this afternoon, and then… | 我今天下午还要再写几张 然后… |
[24:20] | Let’s go out and have that dinner date that we missed out on. | 我们就出门吃饭 继续我们上次的约会 |
[24:23] | I was thinking I can just take pictures of all the rooms | 我想把所有房间都拍下来 |
[24:26] | and finish my design plan virtually. | 然后用电脑完成设计 |
[24:28] | Sure, yeah. Whatever you want. | 当然 你想怎么做都行 |
[24:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | You know, my job is important too. | 你知道的 我的工作也很重要 |
[24:37] | That Instagram contest I won… it was a real thing. | 我在图享赢了的比赛 是靠实力取胜的 |
[24:40] | There were almost 100 accounts in the running. | 大概有上百人参加了比赛 |
[24:43] | I know that. We’re… we’re a two-income family. | 我知道 我们… 是双收入家庭 |
[24:45] | I worry sometimes that you don’t think I’m good enough. | 有时候我很害怕 害怕你觉得我不够优秀 |
[24:49] | That this is just a hobby or something. | 觉得设计只是我的一个爱好或者什么的 |
[24:52] | Sorry, hold on. | 抱歉 等下 |
[24:56] | It’s Ursula. | 是厄休拉 |
[24:58] | – Hello? – Bubelah, I hate you. | -喂 -小家伙 我恨你 |
[25:01] | Why have you been holding out on me all these years? | 这些年你为什么一直对我有所隐瞒 |
[25:03] | What, do you have little writer elves | 难道晚上的时候 |
[25:04] | that live in your cabinets and come out at night and type gold? | 住在你家橱柜的写作小精灵会跑出来帮你码字吗 |
[25:06] | Uh, I told you, It’s just… it’s been inspiring here. | 我说过 在这… 很有灵感 |
[25:09] | Fuck yeah, it has been. | 操 还真是 |
[25:10] | Because you just got a green light, motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 你的剧本被看上了 |
[25:13] | As soon as the execs saw it, they sent it to Joaquin Phoenix | 领导一看完 就发给杰昆·菲尼克斯[奥斯卡影帝 电影代表作之一”小丑”] |
[25:16] | Joaquin Phoenix. | 杰昆·菲尼克斯 |
[25:18] | Um, that’s very cool. | 太棒了 |
[25:20] | Uh, did he like it? | 他喜欢吗 |
[25:21] | He said yes right on the spot. | 他当场就点头了 |
[25:24] | He said he would shoot it for free. | 他说他会免费拍摄 |
[25:26] | That’s amazing! | 太赞了 |
[25:27] | I mean, I-I would never ask him to do that, | 我从没想过让他这么做 |
[25:29] | but it’s nice that he… that he offered. | 但是他既然主动提出来了… 就太好了 |
[25:31] | Also, maybe start looking for some real estate out there | 你可以开始在那里找房子了 |
[25:33] | because I just got an offer from Netflix for an overall. | 因为网飞跟我联系 要买下整个剧本了 |
[25:37] | Love to Doris. Talk soon. Mwah. | 帮我问候多丽丝 挂了 之后再聊 |
[25:41] | Netflix offered me a deal. | 网飞买了我的剧本 |
[25:43] | We’re gonna be rich! | 我们要致富了 |
[25:47] | Ooh, baby! | 孩子 |
[25:48] | Oh, sorry baby, baby, baby. | 抱歉 孩子 小宝贝 |
[25:51] | We’re gonna be rich. We’re gonna be rich. | 我们要发财啦 要发财啦 |
[25:59] | Go on. | 继续写吧 |
[26:02] | Oh, go. | 快去 |
[26:03] | I just, uh… just a quick… just a little idea. | 我刚刚… 刚刚 有个小的想法 |
[26:06] | I will go and let you finish your | 我这就走 你完成你的 |
[26:10] | very lucrative writing. | 价值连城的大作 |
[26:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:17] | Joaquin fucking Phoenix! | 操你妈的 杰昆·菲尼克斯 |
[26:20] | I love him! | 我爱他 |
[27:02] | ♪ Love love is a verb ♪ | ♪ 爱是一个动词 ♪ |
[27:05] | ♪ Love is a doing word ♪ | ♪ 爱是一个施动词 ♪ |
[27:08] | ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ | ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪ |
[27:14] | ♪ Gentle impulsion ♪ | ♪ 温柔的冲动 ♪ |
[27:17] | ♪ Shakes me makes me lighter ♪ | ♪ 轻轻摇晃 轻轻如我 ♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ | ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪ |
[27:27] | ♪ Teardrop on the fire ♪ | ♪ 泪珠如欲火 ♪ |
[27:30] | ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ | ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪ |
[27:41] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[27:45] | How ya doin’? | 你还好吧 |
[27:46] | Lookin’ good. | 看起来不错 |
[27:50] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:52] | It’s legal now in Massachusetts, babe. | 宝贝儿 马萨诸塞州已经大麻合法化了 |
[27:54] | He’s not here for the grass. | 他不是为了大麻来的 |
[27:56] | He’s here for the Muse. | 他是来找缪斯 |
[27:59] | He’s going through withdrawals. | 他正处于药物戒断期 |
[28:00] | I just need one more to finish the series I’m working on. | 我只要再来一颗让我写完手头这部剧 |
[28:03] | Well, that’s what they all say. | 所有人都是这么说 |
[28:05] | Just one more book, one more movie, | 只要再写本书 再多场电影 |
[28:07] | one more hit play, and then I’ll just stop for good. | 再来部大热剧集 我一定再也不吃了 |
[28:10] | It doesn’t work that way, pretty. | 小可爱 那可戒不掉 |
[28:11] | There’s nothing more addictive than success. | 成功使人上瘾 |
[28:15] | You’ve tasted it now, | 一旦尝到滋味 |
[28:16] | and you’re never going to be able to live without it. | 你这辈子都会欲罢不能 |
[28:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:28] | So tell me what I have to do. | 告诉我 我该怎么办 |
[28:29] | First, enough with the pity party. | 首先 别再抱怨了 |
[28:32] | Second, take this. | 然后 吃下它 |
[28:40] | Good. Keep your coat on. | 很好 穿上外套 |
[28:43] | We’re going out to eat. | 我们要出门觅食了 |
[28:59] | I know, honey. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 亲爱的 真的很抱歉 |
[29:01] | I’ll make it up to you soon. | 我会尽快补回我们的约会的 |
[29:04] | It’s just… being invited to a writer’s group | 我… 只是被贝尔·努瓦尔和奥斯汀·萨莫斯 |
[29:06] | with… with Belle Noir and Austin Summers… | 邀请… 来参加他们的作家小组会 |
[29:08] | when will I ever get a chance like that? | 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[29:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:13] | She’s pissed. | 她气坏了 |
[29:14] | She’s gonna leave me. | 她会离开我的 |
[29:15] | Things’ll settle down, Harry. | 哈利 总有办法解决的 |
[29:17] | She’ll be plenty forgiving once you thank her in your Oscar speech. | 只要你在奥斯卡颁奖礼上感谢她 她一定会原谅你 |
[29:19] | How many of us are there? | 那边有多少我们的人 |
[29:20] | How many people have taken these pills? | 有多少人吃了那个药 |
[29:22] | A few. More lately. | 有不少了 很快数量就会壮大 |
[29:24] | – Why the increase? – Streamers. | -为什么还会增长 -名气 |
[29:26] | Just so you know, we don’t do them all year. | 你得知道 我们不是全年都这样 |
[29:28] | Just for these few months in the winter. | 只有冬天这么几个月 |
[29:30] | We come up here where it’s quiet. | 我们来这儿是因为很僻静 |
[29:32] | pop some pills and crank out some brilliance, | 嗑些药再写点好作品 |
[29:35] | then take the summers off. | 夏天就能好好休息了 |
[29:37] | How often do we have to… | 我们多久得… |
[29:38] | Eat? Oh… once a week, if you get a good feed. | 进食吗 要是找到优质猎物就一周一次 |
[29:42] | I like to snack between meals. | 我比较喜欢再来点儿小点心加餐 |
[29:44] | But, uh, I’ve got regulars | 不过 我有稳定来源 |
[29:46] | who are happy to oblige for a couple of shekels. | 有些人很乐意给我上贡 |
[29:48] | And what constitutes a good feed? | 什么样的猎物算是优质的 |
[29:50] | There are 9 to 12 pints of blood in the human body, | 人体里有九到十二品脱的血液 |
[29:52] | and Belle and I usually split that. | 我和贝尔时常会分着享用 |
[29:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:56] | I know, honey. It sounds awful. | 我懂 宝贝 听起来很糟糕 |
[29:58] | Murdering human beings to drink their blood? | 杀人饮血 |
[30:01] | Yes, it sounds fucking terrible! | 没错 这就他妈的离谱 |
[30:03] | We’re not dining on doctors | 我们不会祸害医生 |
[30:04] | or eating up engineers or snacking on scientists. | 也不会吸工程师或科学家们的血 |
[30:08] | We find the ones who won’t be missed. | 我们会找到那些无人牵挂的人 |
[30:10] | The ones who are a drain on society. | 那些人浪费社会资源 |
[30:12] | It’s basically a community service. | 也算个社区服务 |
[30:14] | Used to be harder to find the right types, | 过去要找到那些合适的猎物还挺难 |
[30:16] | but since the opioid epidemic hit the Cape, it’s a breeze. | 可自从鸦片类药物在此泛滥 就轻松多了 |
[30:19] | Craigslist. | 可以用克雷格列表 |
[30:20] | Gotta know what to look for. | 得知道自己想要什么 |
[30:21] | A guy who’s selling lots of random items… | 一个卖杂七杂八玩意儿的家伙 |
[30:25] | a bicycle, and a stereo, | 比方说自行车 音响 |
[30:27] | and a guitar, and some watches. | 吉他 或者手表 |
[30:28] | You ask yourself, “What kind of person sells that combination of items?” | 你会疑惑 “怎样的人会同时卖这些玩意” |
[30:32] | One that just broke into a house and stole them. | 只能是入室盗窃的小偷 |
[30:34] | Addicts and losers and criminals. | 瘾君子和失败者及罪犯 |
[30:36] | Kind of people who cops feel were offed by a dealer | 是那种警察会觉得 |
[30:39] | or another fucknut addict. | 那些人会被毒贩或者另一个瘾君子干掉 |
[30:43] | Just remember, there are only two rules. | 只需要记住 有两条原则 |
[30:46] | Don’t ever feed off anyone in P-Town. | 别在普镇吸食任何人 |
[30:48] | The old sheriff used to look the other way, | 以前的警长睁只眼闭只眼 |
[30:49] | but this new gal is a nosy bitch | 可新来的那位就是个多管闲事的贱人 |
[30:51] | who has no appreciation for the artists’ struggle. | 对艺术家的努力毫无欣赏之心 |
[30:54] | And… | 还有… |
[30:56] | never take your gloves off. | 千万别摘手套 |
[31:10] | The pipes froze last week, so the toilet doesn’t work. | 上周水管冻住了 厕所没法用 |
[31:14] | There’s, uh, TP by the door. | 门边有卫生纸 |
[31:18] | You can pee in the sand, | 你可以尿在沙子里 |
[31:19] | but, uh, need to go number two, use the bucket and, uh, bury it. | 不过 要是想上大号的话得用桶再埋起来 |
[31:23] | You’re sweet. | 你很贴心 |
[31:27] | No one will let me crash when the cold snaps come but you. | 寒潮来的时候 除了你没人愿意收留我 |
[31:31] | They think I’m contagious. | 别人都觉得会被我传染 |
[31:35] | – Are you? – No! | -会吗 -当然不会 |
[31:37] | I mean, unless we, uh, make out or fuck or something. | 除非我们亲热或者做爱 |
[31:42] | I think the cough’s just bad allergies. | 感觉我咳嗽是严重过敏引起的 |
[31:46] | Wanna get high? | 想过把瘾吗 |
[31:49] | So what I’m trying to say | 所以我想说的其实是 |
[31:50] | is that… what if the shark is actually | 如果反派鲨鱼… |
[31:52] | the good guy of the story? | 真的是故事里的好人呢 |
[31:53] | Quint’s been, uh, hunting sharks for, like, years, right? | 昆特多年来一直都在捕猎鲨鱼 |
[31:55] | And so, like, maybe he killed, like, Jaws’, like, brother | 所以他可能猎杀了大白鲨的兄弟 |
[31:58] | or, like, best friend or something like that. | 或者是最好的朋友之类 |
[31:59] | You know? And so that’s why, like, Jaws ate that lady and that kid. | 那就是为什么大白鲨会吃了那对母子 |
[32:04] | So he could get Quint back out on the water | 这样他就能把昆特引回水面上 |
[32:05] | so he can hunt him down and kill him. | 然后把他猎杀了 |
[32:07] | Wait, is the shark’s name actually “Jaws”? | 等等 鲨鱼的名字真的是”大白鲨”吗 |
[32:09] | I met a guy who was an extra in one of the beach scenes. | 我认识个海滩戏临时演员 |
[32:13] | Maybe it was “Jaws 2”. | 可能拍的是”大白鲨第二部” |
[32:14] | Fuck “Jaws 2”. | 去你的”大白鲨第二部” |
[32:16] | They shot that shit in Florida. | 这玩意儿是在佛罗里达拍的 |
[32:19] | You are so fucking smart. | 你也太聪明了 |
[32:22] | How do you know so much about movies? | 你怎么了解这么多电影 |
[32:23] | I love movies. | 我很爱电影 |
[32:26] | They’re my whole life. | 电影就是我的全部 |
[32:28] | You know, I started writing, like, five screenplays. | 我尝试写了五部电影剧本 |
[32:30] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[32:32] | Can I read one? | 可以让我读读吗 |
[32:33] | Oh, well, I’ve started five. But I’ve finished zero. | 我写了五部的开头 可一部都没写完 |
[32:38] | You know, I have follow-through issues. | 我没法坚持写下去 |
[32:40] | But I, uh, just know if I finished them, they’d be really great. | 可我明白 只要我写完就一定是佳作 |
[32:46] | You know, we should take some of those pills. | 我们该来点儿这些药丸 |
[32:48] | Look, I, uh, stole them from Belle. | 我从贝尔那儿偷来的 |
[32:52] | If I get her off hard enough, she passes out like a dude right after. | 只要我给她的量够多 她就马上会晕过去 |
[32:56] | No. | 不行 |
[32:58] | You know what these do to people. | 你知道人们吃了以后会变成什么样 |
[33:00] | Yeah, makes them rich and famous. | 变得名利皆丰 |
[33:02] | They make you bloodsuckers. | 会让你变成吸血的怪物 |
[33:05] | Murderers. | 杀人狂 |
[33:06] | Look, if you want real success, you’ve got to compromise a little bit. | 要是你想取得真正的成功 得做出一些牺牲 |
[33:09] | Everyone’s gotta go Darth Vader to get ahead in life, right? | 每个人都想跟达斯·维德一样出人头地吧 |
[33:14] | Wait, you think I’d turn into one of those pale zombies. | 等等 你该不会觉得我会变成那些面色苍白的丧尸吧 |
[33:18] | Y-y-you don’t think I have any talent at all, do you? | 难道你觉得我毫无才华吗 |
[33:20] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:23] | I sleep on the street. I eat out of dumpsters. | 我露宿街头 从垃圾桶里翻残渣吃 |
[33:26] | I haven’t been touched by a man in 15 years, | 我都有十五年没碰过男人了 |
[33:29] | so shitting in your bucket is a… | 在你的桶里拉屎对我来说已经是一个… |
[33:31] | a fucking upgrade for me. | 莫大的荣幸了 |
[33:34] | But it’s better than being like Belle. | 可这也比成为贝尔那样的人好得多 |
[33:37] | The things she does. | 她做的事情 |
[33:41] | The things she makes me do for her. | 她让我为她做的事 |
[33:46] | Look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[33:52] | That’s my painting. | 这是我的画 |
[33:54] | That’s my painting! | 这是我的画 |
[33:57] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[33:58] | I bought them at the thrift shop. | 我从旧货店买到的 |
[33:59] | I bought a whole bunch of ’em. | 我买了一堆 |
[34:01] | They were like 5 bucks each. | 每幅差不多五块钱 |
[34:03] | I didn’t know they sold. | 我不知道他们拿出来卖 |
[34:07] | I took a free painting class at the Fine Art Center. | 我在艺术创作中心上免费的绘画课 |
[34:10] | I thought they just tossed, uh, | 我以为他们 |
[34:11] | all of them away when the class was over. | 课程结束就直接扔光了 |
[34:15] | Well, they did. | 他们确实是扔了 |
[34:15] | But not these, ’cause… | 可这些没有 因为… |
[34:19] | they’re actually good. | 这些真的很好看 |
[34:21] | You an art expert? | 你是艺术方面的专家吗 |
[34:22] | Well, I’ve seen some, uh, TV shows about art. | 我看过些有关艺术类的电视节目 |
[34:25] | You know, like, uh, PBS and shit like that. | 公共电视网之类的 |
[34:29] | They all say | 他们都说 |
[34:31] | art’s about making you, uh, feel. | 艺术会让你产生共知 |
[34:34] | So like this one… when I look at it, I basically can | 就像这幅… 当我看着它的时候 |
[34:38] | smell the ocean. | 我都能闻到海的味道 |
[34:43] | You’re talented. | 你很有才华 |
[34:46] | Imagine what you could be if you took those pills. | 想象一下你吃下了药丸会变得如何 |
[34:48] | You’d be like a… | 你会成为… |
[34:49] | well, like Picasso. | 成为毕加索 |
[34:52] | I want that. I want that so much. | 我想成为那样 我太想成为那样了 |
[34:55] | You see, maybe um… | 也许… |
[34:57] | Oh, I could make all those assholes | 我可以让集市上 |
[35:00] | at the market and… and at all the bars | 还有酒吧里… |
[35:03] | and… and… and make them kiss my ass instead. Motherfuckers! | 所有的混蛋跪拜于我 那些狗东西 |
[35:08] | I’d buy the supermarket, and then I’d burn it right to the ground. | 我要买下超市 然后立马烧掉 |
[35:11] | Asshole motherfucking fuck faces! | 那混蛋的臭脸 |
[35:13] | Yes! I’d buy the biggest house on Commercial. | 没错 我要买下广告里最大的房子 |
[35:16] | I’d have fancy cocktail parties. | 我要开奢华的鸡尾酒派对 |
[35:18] | And I’d invite all the celebrities except for Belle Noir. | 我要邀请贝尔·努瓦尔以外的所有名人 |
[35:33] | I can’t. I can’t do that. | 不行 我做不到 |
[35:38] | I don’t wanna be like them. | 我不想像他们一样 |
[35:44] | Well, I do. | 可我想 |
[35:48] | But what if you’re not talented? | 如果你没天赋呢 |
[35:50] | What if you end up like one of the bad ones? | 你变得跟其中有些人一样了怎么办 |
[35:53] | Look around. Anything’s better than this. | 看看四周 还有比这更糟的吗 |
[36:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:24] | We called about the mountain bike and locked iPad. | 我们打过电话 来取山地车和上锁了的平板 |
[36:27] | Hey, yeah. | 好的 |
[36:28] | Y’all got cash? My, uh… my Venmo’s suspended. | 有现金吗 我的支付宝不能用了 |
[36:34] | Wow, this place is terrible. | 这地方真够烂的 |
[36:37] | Yeah, thanks. I’ve been… I’ve been thinking about, you know, | 我一直想修一下来着 但是吧 |
[36:39] | getting it all fixed up, but… cash flow. | 就是… 没钱了 |
[36:45] | This is the, uh, locked iPad. | 这是上锁的平板 |
[36:54] | What’s up with the gloves? | 戴手套干什么 |
[36:55] | Enough talking. Mama’s hungry. | 说够了 我饿了 |
[37:26] | ♪ Here I go Falling down down down ♪ | ♪ 我不断陷落 ♪ |
[37:30] | ♪ My mind is a blank ♪ | ♪ 大脑一片空白 ♪ |
[37:31] | ♪ My head is spinning around and around ♪ | ♪ 头晕目眩 ♪ |
[37:34] | ♪ As I go deep into the funnel of love ♪ | ♪ 而我只是想寻找爱 ♪ |
[37:40] | ♪ It’s such a crazy crazy feeling ♪ | ♪ 真是疯狂的感情 ♪ |
[37:44] | ♪ I get weak in the knees ♪ | ♪ 我虚弱不堪 ♪ |
[37:46] | ♪ My poor old head is a reelin’ ♪ | ♪ 大脑一片空白 ♪ |
[37:50] | How you feeling back there, handsome? | 靓仔 感觉如何 |
[37:51] | Better. Like I want to kill myself from guilt and shame, | 好点了 因为羞愧和耻辱我都想杀了自己 |
[37:54] | but… better. | 但… 比之前好些了 |
[37:57] | The art you’re going to put into the world is going to inspire. | 你呈现给世界的艺术作品会鼓舞很多人 |
[38:00] | You just gave that knucklehead a chance to be a small part of that, | 那个蠢货恰好也有机会成为其中一份子罢了 |
[38:03] | which is more than he was ever going to give to humanity | 如果他今晚没有碰到我们 |
[38:05] | – if he didn’t meet us tonight. – Ugh, is that my future? | -他对人类怕是没有一点贡献了 -这就是我的未来吗 |
[38:08] | A life of rationalization? | 我只能这样活着吗 |
[38:10] | A life of consequence. | 这才是有意义的活着 |
[38:12] | – Oh, I feel slightly… – Buzzy? | -我觉得有点… -晕吗 |
[38:14] | That is the crystal meth in his blood. | 因为他血里残留的毒品吧 |
[38:16] | You’ll laser back in by morning, but I fuckin’ love it | 等早上就能代谢掉了 我超喜欢这种感觉 |
[38:19] | right after a feed with one of these dopeheads. | 吸血之后的狂欢 |
[38:20] | Me too. But you’re no good with a sloppy feed. | 我也是 但你这么随便吃一顿不太行 |
[38:24] | We’re gonna have to get you to Dr. Feldman | 我们送你到费尔德曼医生那儿去 |
[38:26] | to take care of those teeth. | 好好弄下你的牙 |
[38:33] | ♪ You just can’t run From the funnel of love ♪ | ♪ 你逃不掉爱情的旋涡 ♪ |
[38:37] | ♪ It’s bound to get you someday ♪ | ♪ 必会让你深陷其中 ♪ |
[39:07] | ♪ I watched you change ♪ | ♪ 我注视着你的改变 ♪ |
[39:15] | ♪ Into a fly ♪ | ♪ 就像一只风筝 ♪ |
[39:22] | ♪ I looked away ♪ | ♪ 渐渐远去 ♪ |
[39:25] | Hey. Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[39:28] | Um, I was given this address for a Dr. Feldman. | 有人给我地址来找费尔德曼医生 |
[39:31] | That’s right. | 这就是 |
[39:33] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[39:37] | Sexist much? | 你性别歧视吗 |
[39:38] | You’re Dr. Feldman? | 你就是费尔德曼医生 |
[39:40] | I changed my name to Lark. Not legally or anything… | 我把名字改成拉克了 不过没走法律程序… |
[39:43] | that’s a real pain in the ass. | 流程太麻烦了 |
[39:44] | But it’s kind of hard to be taken seriously | 如果顶着莱斯利·费尔德曼名字的话 |
[39:46] | in the tat community when your name’s Leslie Feldman. | 很难在纹身界搞出名堂 |
[39:49] | I worked my way through dental school selling vintage and doing tats. | 我通过卖葡萄酒和刻纹身读完牙科学校 |
[39:52] | That’s my real gift. | 这才是我擅长的 |
[39:53] | Dental school was to make my parents happy, | 读牙科只是取悦我父母 |
[39:55] | tattoos were my passion, you know? | 纹身才是我的最爱 |
[39:58] | Well, once I took the little black pills, | 一旦我吃了那些小黑药丸 |
[40:00] | I got so good at slinging ink | 我立马技术超群 |
[40:02] | that I bailed on being a tooth jockey. | 都忘了牙医是什么了 |
[40:04] | Come on back. Belle told me you were coming. | 来后面吧 贝尔告诉我你会来 |
[40:11] | I thought the pill only works for writers. | 我以为那些药丸只对作家起作用 |
[40:13] | No. | 不是 |
[40:14] | Anyone with artistic talent. | 任何有艺术才能的人都有用 |
[40:16] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[40:22] | People come from all over the world | 很多来自世界各地的人 |
[40:24] | to get one of my artworks painted on them. | 都到我这纹身 |
[40:26] | If you want, I’ll throw in a freebie | 你喜欢的话 完事之后 |
[40:27] | – once we’re done back here. – Oh, no thanks. | -我免费帮你搞一个 -不了 谢谢 |
[40:29] | My wife and I agreed never to get tattoos. | 我跟老婆说好永不纹身 |
[40:31] | It’s… it’s in our wedding vows. | 这是… 我们的婚礼誓言 |
[40:34] | Did you agree to never murder people and drink their blood too? | 你不是也说过永不杀人吸血吗 |
[40:37] | Shit happens. | 没办法啊 |
[40:40] | You do know what you’re doing though, right? | 你知道自己在做什么吧 |
[40:45] | With your teeth? | 你的牙吗 |
[40:46] | I invented this shit. | 这玩意儿是我发明的 |
[40:49] | I realized it was impossible to get a good, clean, | 我发现正常的犬牙 |
[40:52] | satisfying feed with regular chompers. | 没办法让你有效地猎取食物 |
[40:55] | Look at animals who have to tear meat | 看看那些 |
[40:56] | from an uncooked, fresh kill. | 需要撕扯生肉的动物 |
[40:58] | Predatory cats, bears, sharks… | 猎豹 熊 鲨鱼… |
[41:01] | they’ve all got major fang action. | 它们的犬牙都很锋利 |
[41:03] | Look at it this way… | 这么说吧… |
[41:05] | doing this will make it so you have to eat less people. | 弄了牙会让你少吃点人 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | Talk me through the process. | 告诉我怎么个流程 |
[41:15] | First, we take a mold of your teeth for the caps. | 首先 得给你的牙做个模型 |
[41:57] | Then the filing. You’re gonna want gas for that. | 然后锉牙 得麻醉一下 |
[42:05] | Yeah, it’s a big deal for me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[42:08] | I know, you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[42:13] | They want me to do the entire house. | 他们想让我设计整个房间 |
[42:15] | Yeah, all of it. | 整栋屋子 |
[44:54] | Alma, Alma. | 阿尔玛 阿尔玛 |
[44:57] | Sweetheart, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[44:59] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[45:01] | You have been playing nonstop for hours. | 你都拉了好几个小时了 |
[45:03] | I have a terrible headache. | 我头好痛 |
[45:04] | I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy | 不知道是因为怀孕 |
[45:06] | or spending all day staring at different shades of “greige”. | 还是因为整天都看着各种”灰色”闹得 |
[45:10] | Sweetheart, please take a break. | 亲爱的 休息会儿吧 |
[45:10] | No, I need to practice this. | 不 我要练习 |
[45:15] | I’m not liking this sass, miss. | 我不喜欢你的语气 小姐 |
[45:20] | You don’t understand greatness. | 你不理解什么是优秀 |
[45:23] | Sounds fine to you because fine is good enough for you. | 对你来说还行就足够了 |
[45:26] | For people like Daddy and I, fine is failure. | 对于我和爸爸来讲 还行就是失败 |
[45:34] | Why are you being so cruel? That isn’t like you. | 你怎么这么无情 这不像你 |
[45:37] | Look, I know that this has been hard on you. | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[45:40] | All sorts of feelings about the new baby… | 迎接新生命的百感交集 |
[45:43] | normal feelings. | 这很正常 |
[45:45] | And the experience out here has been pretty traumatic. | 我知道你在这很难受 |
[45:49] | I am sorry that Daddy and I haven’t taken time | 抱歉我和你爸爸没能花时间 |
[45:51] | to help you process everything. | 帮你处理这些情绪 |
[45:53] | I promise you, as soon as we are home… | 我跟你保证 只要回到家… |
[45:55] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[45:57] | I love it out here. | 我喜欢这 |
[45:58] | In fact, I’ve never felt happier or more at home anywhere. | 我在家或者别的地方 都没在这里快乐 |
[46:03] | You want us to leave because you’re jealous. | 你之所以想离开是因为你嫉妒 |
[46:07] | I told you, you don’t understand art. | 我跟你说过 你不懂艺术 |
[46:09] | You don’t understand inspiration. | 你不懂什么是灵感 |
[46:11] | You don’t understand how hard it is to be great. | 你不懂想要变得优秀有多么难 |
[46:15] | Daddy and I have found something special out here | 我和爸爸在这发现了一些特别的东西 |
[46:18] | that helps us be great, and we don’t want to leave. | 能帮我们变得优秀 我们不想离开 |
[46:22] | You don’t think I’m a great mother? | 你觉得我不是好母亲吗 |
[46:31] | I am who I am. | 我就是我 |
[46:32] | What part of me would not be me | 我若是被普普通通的母亲抚养 |
[46:34] | if I was raised by some other perfectly ordinary woman? | 我就不是我了吗 |
[46:41] | You are grounded. Go to your room. | 你被禁足了 回你房间去 |
[46:44] | You are punished. Go to your room. | 罚你回房间去 |
[46:46] | Go to your room! Go to your room! | 去 回你房间 |
[46:48] | Pack your things! Go! | 拿上你的东西 快点 |
[46:49] | Go to your room! | 快去 |
[46:51] | We are leaving tomorrow. No discussions! | 我们明天就走 没什么可说的 |
[47:40] | Welcome to the dick dock. | 欢迎来到丁丁码头 |
[47:42] | Dick dock? | 丁丁码头 |
[47:44] | In July, this place is like a gay hometown buffet. | 七月的时候 这里基佬成群 |
[47:47] | Big ones, little ones. | 大的 小的 |
[47:49] | Looking to top or bottom? | 找攻还是找受 |
[47:51] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[49:21] | – Harry. – One second. | -哈利 -等一下 |
[49:24] | Is that blood on your chin? | 你下巴上是血吗 |
[49:28] | Must have cut myself shaving. | 可能是刮胡子的时候刮破了 |
[49:30] | Have you seen Alma? | 你看到阿尔玛了吗 |
[49:32] | Um, yeah, she went out for a walk. | 她出去溜达了 |
[49:33] | – What? – She said she wanted some fresh air. | -什么 -她说她想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[49:36] | You let our daughter go out there alone? | 你让女儿自己出去了 |
[49:38] | She’s fine. We let her go grab the newspaper from the deli | 没事的 在纽约的时候 |
[49:40] | all the time in New York City. | 我们不也让她去熟食店拿报纸吗 |
[49:42] | There are none of those fucking things | 纽约可没有追赶我们 |
[49:44] | that have been chasing us in New York City. | 可怕的人 |
[49:46] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[49:48] | Ugh, God, you know, ever since we’ve been here, | 天哪 自从我们到这 |
[49:50] | you have been hysterical about everything. | 你就一直歇斯底里 |
[49:52] | I refuse to be a helicopter parent. | 我可不想成为直升机父母[形容过度关注子女的父母] |
[49:54] | You killed a man! | 你杀了一个人 |
[49:58] | All you care about anymore is your fucking work! | 你在乎的就只有你的工作 |
[50:01] | I am killing myself for this family! | 我为这个家牺牲了我自己 |
[50:03] | You are being so irrational! | 你不要再无理取闹了 |
[50:05] | This happens every time you get pregnant. | 你每次怀孕都这样 |
[50:09] | You are being insane. | 你简直疯了 |
[50:12] | It is not irrational | 我担心女儿 |
[50:14] | to worry about our daughter out there alone | 怎么就成无理取闹了 |
[50:17] | when we both have been attacked in the last few days! | 前两天我们刚被人袭击过 |
[50:20] | I’m going to find Alma, | 我要去找阿尔玛 |
[50:21] | and she and I are leaving without you. | 我俩一起走人 |
[50:23] | Without you! | 你就待在这吧 |
[50:41] | Alma? | 阿尔玛 |
[50:51] | Alma? | 阿尔玛 |
[50:53] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[50:59] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[51:00] | Alma? | 阿尔玛 |
[51:04] | Alma? | 阿尔玛 |
[51:07] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[51:10] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[51:25] | Alma, baby. | 阿尔玛 宝贝 |
[51:31] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |