时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Lost in a memory? | 沉迷在记忆里了 |
[00:08] | Just thinking about the future, actually. | 只是在想以后怎么办 |
[00:11] | I can go anywhere when this is over. | 等这一切结束 去哪里都随心所欲 |
[00:13] | Do anything. | 为所欲为 |
[00:14] | I need to get a new Social Security number, | 我需要一个新的社保号 |
[00:16] | but otherwise… | 除此之外 |
[00:18] | I’m no one. | 没人会认识我 |
[00:19] | – Where do you think you’ll go? – I don’t know. | -你想去哪里 -我还没想好 |
[00:22] | Australia, maybe. | 可能去澳大利亚吧 |
[00:24] | I always loved those Crocodile Dundee movies. | 我一直很喜欢《鳄鱼邓迪》系列片 |
[00:27] | The first one, at least. | 至少第一部我很喜欢 |
[00:29] | I’ll figure it out… | 我会想到的 |
[00:31] | as soon as Margaret’s dead and can’t hurt anyone again. | 只要玛格丽特死了 她也不会再伤害别人了 |
[00:33] | Let’s go back to the motel until it gets dark. | 天黑之前 我们可以先回汽车旅馆待着 |
[00:35] | Then we can sneak in. | 等天黑再溜进去 |
[00:36] | Too risky during the daylight. | 白天过去太冒险了 |
[00:38] | But in the meantime, you better start eating. | 但这个时候 你最好吃点东西 |
[00:42] | Margaret’s probably got that “Crazy person” Strength, | 玛格丽特应该有那种疯子的力量 |
[00:44] | and you’re gonna need that kind of strength | 你也会需要那种力量的 |
[00:45] | if you want to be the final girl. | 如果你想成为笑到最后的女孩 |
[00:46] | – Final girl? – Oh. | -笑到最后的女孩 -哦对 |
[00:48] | That’s right, you missed the ’80s. | 你错过了八十年代 |
[00:49] | Every horror movie has a final girl– | 每一部恐怖片都有一个女孩笑到最后 |
[00:52] | the one who survives it all and lives to tell the tale. | 就是那个幸存下来活着讲故事的人 |
[00:55] | As I see it, that’s either you or Margaret. | 在我看来 应该是你和玛格丽特其中一个 |
[00:57] | – Why can’t it be you? – A black final girl? | -为什么不能是你 -黑人女孩笑到最后 |
[01:01] | Sweetheart, they kill folks off with my complexion first. | 亲爱的 黑人总是最先被杀的 |
[01:05] | I’m Stacey Phillips. | 我是史黛西·菲利普斯 |
[01:06] | Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like | 有人说过你简直长得就像 |
[01:08] | Brooke Thompson? | 布鲁克·汤普森吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah, all the time. | 是啊 经常有人这么说 |
[01:13] | It’s, like, why can’t I look like Michelle Pfeiffer? | 我怎么就不能像像米歇尔·菲佛呢 |
[01:16] | You guys up here for the festival? | 你们来这里过万圣节吗 |
[01:18] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[01:19] | I knew it. I heard there were | 我就知道 我早就听说这里有布鲁克和 |
[01:20] | Brooke and Jingles groupies, but I’ve never met one. | 叮当先生的粉丝 但我一直没碰到 |
[01:22] | Your costume is incredible, though I’m sure | 你的装扮简直太棒了 虽然我觉得 |
[01:25] | it didn’t take much effort. | 应该没费多大力气 |
[01:26] | I’m with the press. National Enquirer. | 我是国家询问者的记者 |
[01:28] | I know, most people think we’re a rag and we are | 我知道 很多人觉得我们是八卦小报 确实 |
[01:31] | but it pays the bills. | 但这份工作能赚钱 |
[01:33] | I write books mostly, about serial killers. | 我主要写书 关于连环杀手的 |
[01:35] | I did one on Bundy, another on Ed Gein. | 我写过邦迪 写过艾德·盖恩 |
[01:37] | It’s funny, ’cause back in the ’70s, all anyone cared about | 说来好笑 七十年代的时候 人们关心的 |
[01:39] | was Bigfoot and aliens, the Loch Ness Monster, | 人们关心的都是大脚怪 外星人 |
[01:42] | all that Leonard Nimoy In Search of shit. | 尼斯湖水怪和伦纳德·尼莫伊这些傻逼东西 |
[01:44] | But the ’80s have been all about serial killers, human monsters. | 但到了八十年代都是关于连环杀手 人类怪物 |
[01:48] | My new book is about Brooke and Jingles | 我最新写的书是关于布鲁克 叮当先生 |
[01:50] | and the massacres up at Camp Redwood. | 和红木营地大屠杀的 |
[01:52] | So morbid. | 太恐怖了 |
[01:53] | Oh, morbid’s where the money is. | 恐怖才有钱赚 |
[01:55] | To me, that camp represents | 对我来说 这个营地代表了 |
[01:56] | everything that’s wrong with the 1980s. | 1980年代出现的所有问题 |
[01:57] | A veneer of wholesomeness covering a violent darkness. | 平和的外表下是狂暴的黑暗 |
[02:01] | Have you been to a high school lately? | 你最近去过高中吗 |
[02:03] | It’s not John Hughes. Kids are doing coke, | 他们不是约翰·休斯 孩子们在嗑药 |
[02:05] | bringing guns to school. | 还带枪去学校 |
[02:06] | All these clearly gay British musicians pretending to be straight. | 那些明显是基佬的英国音乐家假装是直男 |
[02:09] | History’s gonna look back at the ’80s as the era of bullshit. | 历史会将八十年代看做一坨狗屎 |
[02:11] | Honestly, between Iran-Contra, AIDS, | 说实话 出现了伊朗门事件 艾滋病 |
[02:14] | that TV show Small Wonder and crack, I’m pretty sure | 电视节目《小奇迹》和毒品这些东西之后 我很确定 |
[02:16] | the ’80s are gonna be the end of the world as we know it. | 八十年代将会是我们都能预料到的世界末日 |
[02:21] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[02:22] | Hopefully, see you up at the camp. | 希望能在营地见到你 |
[02:24] | – Are you gonna finish that? – All yours, sweetheart. | -那些你还吃吗 -都是你的了 |
[02:29] | She recognized me. I know it. | 她认出我了 我就知道 |
[02:31] | She can’t recognize you. You’re dead. | 她不可能认出你的 你已经死了 |
[04:11] | You okay, man? | 你还好吗 |
[04:12] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来可不太好 |
[04:15] | Redwood. | 红木 |
[04:16] | I need to get to Camp Redwood. | 我要去红木营地 |
[04:18] | Good news, bro. | 好消息 兄弟 |
[04:19] | You’re almost there. And lucky for you, | 你差不多快到了 幸运的是 |
[04:22] | I got a soft spot for hitchhikers. | 我很喜欢搭便车的人 |
[04:24] | Get in. | 进来 |
[04:25] | Let’s party. | 派对开始了 |
[04:37] | Go-Go’s fan? | 喜欢跳摇摆舞吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是的 我也喜欢跳 |
[04:42] | I don’t go in for that New Wave shit. | 我不喜欢新浪潮的垃圾音乐 |
[04:45] | The Eagles, man, that’s where I come out. | 老鹰乐队 伙计 这才够劲 |
[04:48] | Ccr. | 克里登斯清水复兴合唱团 |
[04:49] | Bob Seger. | 鲍勃·赛格 |
[04:50] | It’s all about the storytelling, you know? | 歌里都是故事 知道吗 |
[04:54] | Wonder if we get reception out here. | 不知道这里有没有服务区 |
[04:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:57] | What happened to your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:00] | Guess my hitchhiking and arcade days are over. | 看来我搭便车遛弯的时代结束了 |
[05:03] | Chicks, man. | 姑娘们 伙计 |
[05:05] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[05:06] | I like the feisty ones. | 我喜欢顽强一点的 |
[05:10] | Meeting a couple at the festival. | 在节庆的时候见过几个那样的 |
[05:13] | They’re a real good fucking time. | 那时候真他妈爽啊 |
[05:16] | Oh, there we go. | 这个好听 |
[05:27] | Um, do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[05:30] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[05:31] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[05:33] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈 |
[05:42] | We need to get you to the hospital. | 得把你送去医院 |
[05:43] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[05:44] | – I got you. – Thank you. | -我来帮你 -谢谢你 |
[05:46] | Okay. Here. | 好了 |
[06:05] | We’re trying to listen | 我们在试着听 |
[06:08] | to Creedence! | 克里登斯 |
[06:10] | Please, just let me go. | 求你了 放我走吧 |
[06:13] | I-I won’t say anything. | 我 我什么都不会说的 |
[06:14] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就只会说这个吗 |
[06:16] | Seriously, I expect more | 认真的 我还指望玫琳凯 |
[06:19] | out of Mary Kay. | 能干更多的事呢 |
[06:22] | I mean, you got this fancy car. | 毕竟 你有这么好的车 |
[06:24] | Doesn’t it make you, like, a really good salesman? | 这不让你有个销售员的模样吗 |
[06:27] | By the mid ’90s, Mary Kay will probably own | 九十年代中期 玫琳凯可能会拥有 |
[06:30] | half the real estate in New York | 纽约的半数不动产业 |
[06:32] | and all the fucking debt of Latin America. | 还有半数拉丁美洲人的债权 |
[06:36] | Most of the cars on the road will be pink. | 大部分路上的车都会是粉色的 |
[06:40] | And the best you can do is, | 你能做的却就只有这个 |
[06:42] | “Please, just let me go”? | “求你了 放我走吧” |
[06:48] | What would you say | 如果我告诉你 |
[06:50] | i-if I told you… | 你可以改变某些东西 |
[06:53] | that you could change… | 你会怎么想 |
[07:09] | I have a question, Courtney. | 我有个问题 科特妮 |
[07:12] | How long has it been | 你跟着我工作 |
[07:13] | since you first started working for me? | 有多久了 |
[07:15] | Four years, three months, 15 days. | 四年零三个月零十五天 |
[07:18] | Right. So then you would know, when something bad happens, | 好的 那么你明白发生坏事时 |
[07:20] | I like to be the first to hear it. | 我想做第一个知道消息的人 |
[07:22] | -Yes, mostly. -So, why the hell | -是啊 大部分时候是 -所以究竟 |
[07:25] | did it take so long for you to tell me | 为什么你过了这么久才告诉我 |
[07:26] | that one of our headlining acts has been murdered?! | 音乐节主打明星之一被谋杀了 |
[07:29] | I was scared! | 我吓坏了 |
[07:31] | My brain was frozen. | 我都吓懵了 |
[07:33] | I almost ran away. | 我几乎是逃出来的 |
[07:34] | They’re dead, Courtney. | 他们死了 科特妮 |
[07:36] | Kajagoogoo is dead! | 卡加勾勾死了 |
[07:38] | How can I trust you if I can’t count on you to keep your cool | 我如果不能指望你在大事当头的时候 |
[07:41] | when something very important happens? | 保持冷静 还怎么相信你 |
[07:43] | We have to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[07:45] | They’ll want to collect evidence. | 他们会搜集证据 |
[07:46] | Probably seal off the camp. | 甚至有可能封了营地 |
[07:48] | Nobody’s gonna want to come out here when they find out | 在他们发现有音乐人被杀害前 |
[07:50] | musicians are being slaughtered. | 不会有人来这里的 |
[07:52] | You’re going to make this nightmare disappear. | 你会让这个噩梦消失的 |
[07:56] | You’re gonna get yourself a roll of plastic sheeting, | 你去找一卷塑料布 |
[07:58] | a box of garbage bags, a pair of good rubber gloves | 一盒垃圾袋 一双质量好的橡胶手套 |
[08:01] | and a sharp butcher’s knife, | 还有一把锋利的屠刀 |
[08:03] | and you are going to get rid of all of these bodies. | 你来摆脱这堆尸体 |
[08:06] | I c… I can’t do that. | 我做 我做不到 |
[08:08] | I’m a small, diminutive man. | 我只是一个小个子的瘦弱男人 |
[08:10] | Right. That’s why you’re gonna cut them | 好 这就是为什么你要把他们 |
[08:12] | – into little tiny pieces. – Oh! | -切成小碎块 -天哪 |
[08:14] | And you need to clean every surface with bleach. | 而你需要把每一块地面漂白 |
[08:15] | This bus has to be immaculate! | 这辆巴士必须一尘不染 |
[08:18] | Not a single drop of blood can be left. | 不能留下一滴血 |
[08:20] | How can you be so cold about this? | 你怎么能这么冷血 |
[08:23] | Do you not have any empathy? | 你没有一点同理心吗 |
[08:25] | Everything is going to be okay, Courtney. | 一切都会好的 科特妮 |
[08:28] | Everyone is still coming. | 人们还在来的路上 |
[08:30] | No one is going to miss Kaja-fucking-googoo | 没有人会和卡加勾勾 |
[08:33] | and their one hit single. | 或是他们的任何热门单曲 |
[08:36] | Hop to it! | 快点行动 |
[09:16] | We’ve never been tighter. | 我们从未如此团结 |
[09:26] | 红木营地 比利·爱多 | |
[09:33] | Hey, bro. | 你好 哥们 |
[09:34] | You with the Idol crew? | 你是爱多团队的吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:36] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么 |
[09:41] | Billy’s rings. | 比利的戒指 |
[09:44] | No touching the silver. | 别碰这些银器 |
[09:46] | I got some of Steve’s guitar picks, though. | 不过我这有几个史蒂夫的吉他拨片 |
[09:53] | Hey, man, who are you with? | 老兄 你是替谁干活的 |
[09:56] | Satan. | 撒旦 |
[09:58] | Right on. | 真不错 |
[10:07] | *In the midnight hour* | *午夜时分* |
[10:09] | *she cries, more, more, more.* | *她哭喊着 我还要更多* |
[10:13] | *With a rebel yell* | *伴随着狂野嘶吼* |
[10:19] | Big Ben. | 大本 |
[10:20] | I see you got my invitation. | 看来你收到我的邀请了 |
[10:22] | You never should’ve gone after my family. | 你就不该对我的家人下手 |
[10:24] | I told you there would be a price to pay | 我告诉过你 如果你利用我 |
[10:26] | if you ever fucked me over. | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:27] | Besides, I did you a favor. | 而且我还帮了你 |
[10:29] | You forgot who you were. | 你忘记了你是谁 |
[10:31] | You remember now, don’t you? | 你现在记起来了 不是吗 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna end you in this place. | 我要在这里了结你 |
[10:38] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[11:09] | Shit, man. | 见鬼 老兄 |
[11:10] | I didn’t see you. Is your friend okay? | 我刚才没看见你 你朋友还好吧 |
[11:13] | He got away. | 他逃跑了 |
[11:18] | Because of you. | 就因为你 |
[11:23] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[11:25] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[11:27] | You’re Richard Ramirez. | 你是理查德·拉米雷斯 |
[11:28] | Your picture’s all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是你的照片 |
[11:29] | Cops looking for you. | 警察在通缉你 |
[11:30] | Holy shit! | 我的老天 |
[11:32] | The Night Stalker? | 你是夜行者 |
[11:34] | You killed, like-like-like, 17 people. | 你杀了差不多 有 有17个人 |
[11:36] | That was gonna be number 18 until you fucked it up. | 要不是你捣乱就是18个了 |
[11:39] | No, no, no. No, no, no. No, hold up, hold up. | 别别别 等等 等等 |
[11:41] | I-I’m, like, a huge fan. | 我 我是你的狂热粉丝 |
[11:44] | No, seriously, you’re-you’re a major inspiration. | 我认真的 你是 你是我灵感的主要来源 |
[11:47] | I’m kind of trying to get into the blood game. | 我在尝试着玩一个杀戮游戏 |
[11:49] | Aiming for a big body count. | 目的是杀很多人 |
[11:52] | Bigger than yours even. | 甚至比你杀的还多 |
[11:54] | Check this out. | 来看看吧 |
[12:01] | Not too bad, right? | 还不错 是吧 |
[12:03] | She’s number six. | 她是第六个 |
[12:05] | After this festival will be eight. | 音乐节过后就会有八个了 |
[12:08] | The two bitches who took my thumbs were on their way here. | 那两个割掉我拇指的婊子在来这儿的路上 |
[12:15] | That’s metal. | 还不错 |
[12:17] | Dude, | 哥们 |
[12:19] | let me help you hunt down this other guy. | 让我帮你找到那家伙吧 |
[12:22] | It’s, like, the least I can do. | 至少让我帮你做点什么 |
[12:23] | This isn’t some chick. | 他可不是什么小妞儿 |
[12:25] | I’m hunting big game. | 我玩的是高难度游戏 |
[12:29] | You know Mr. Jingles? | 你知道叮当先生吗 |
[12:31] | He’s a legend. | 他可是个传奇 |
[12:34] | That’s who that was? | 那就是他吗 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:43] | There’s a lot of terrain out here. | 这里的地形挺复杂的 |
[12:45] | How we gonna find him? | 我们要怎么找到他 |
[12:51] | The Master… | 主人 |
[12:53] | will show us the way. | 会指引我们 |
[13:16] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在 |
[13:18] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[13:24] | Hi, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[13:26] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[13:27] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[13:30] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[13:31] | Come to my room, and I’ll show you. | 来我房间 我告诉你们 |
[13:47] | I’ve been studying the ’84 massacre | 我一直在研究84年的屠杀 |
[13:48] | at Camp Redwood for three years. | 还有红木营地 研究三年了 |
[13:50] | You might say I’m the world’s foremost expert on it. | 我可以说是世界上最了解此事的专家 |
[13:52] | Well, that is, except, of course, for you, Donna. | 那当然要除开你 唐娜 |
[13:56] | Here it is. | 就这个 |
[13:58] | – How you know my name? – Well, I first | -你怎么知道我的名字 -我初次听说你 |
[14:00] | heard about you when I was studying | 是在研究叮当先生 |
[14:01] | the Jingles escape from Red Meadows Asylum. | 逃离红草地精神病院的时候 |
[14:04] | He never got visitors, but you visited him | 从没人探访他 但你在他逃离一周前 |
[14:06] | a week before he escaped. | 探访了他 |
[14:07] | I did a deep dive | 我仔细研究了你 |
[14:09] | into you– read your papers on serial killers, | 读你那些关于连环杀手的论文 |
[14:11] | found out about your dad. | 还发现你爸爸的事了 |
[14:13] | Yikes. | 没错 |
[14:15] | I know you pretty well. | 我很了解你 |
[14:16] | But it wasn’t until I saw you together in the diner | 但直到我在餐厅看到你们在一起 |
[14:18] | that I realized it was you at the execution. | 我才意识到执行死刑的人是你 |
[14:27] | I had to pay the warden 1,500 bucks for this. | 我付给监狱长1500美元才拿到它 |
[14:32] | So, what did you do? | 所以 你做了什么 |
[14:34] | Give her something to slow her heart rate down enough | 给她注射了点什么 让她心率慢到 |
[14:36] | to convince everyone she was dead? | 所有人都相信她死了 |
[14:39] | The only thing that I can’t figure out is why. | 我唯一不明白的是其中的原因 |
[14:42] | A lot of effort to go through all this. | 为了这一切付出那么大代价 |
[14:44] | Pretty risky. | 挺冒险的 |
[14:45] | What’s the connection between you two? | 你们之间有什么关系 |
[14:49] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[14:51] | Brooke. | 布鲁克 |
[14:53] | We’re the best story she’s ever had. | 我们是她听过的最棒的故事 |
[14:55] | There’s no way she’s gonna let us go | 在我们给她讲一个更好的故事前 |
[14:56] | unless we give her an even better story. | 她绝不会放我们离开 |
[14:59] | Okay. I’m hooked. | 可以 我上钩了 |
[15:01] | Let’s negotiate. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[15:02] | We tell you everything. | 我们把一切都告诉你 |
[15:04] | You sneak us back into the camp in the trunk of your car. | 你把我们装在后备箱里偷偷带回营地 |
[15:07] | And once we get there, we’ll walk you around, | 我们一到那 就带你到处逛逛 |
[15:09] | show you where everything happened, | 给你看一切事情发生的地方 |
[15:10] | tell you how everything happened. | 告诉你那些都是怎么发生的 |
[15:13] | And, in exchange… | 作为交换 |
[15:15] | you let us go. | 你得放我们走 |
[15:19] | You never reveal Donna’s identity, | 你要保证绝不泄露唐娜的身份 |
[15:22] | and you don’t tell anyone that I’m still alive. | 也不能告诉任何人我还活着的事 |
[15:25] | Not until the book comes out. | 直到书出版 |
[15:27] | Seems fair. | 很公平 |
[15:28] | But what’s the new angle you’re hinting at? | 但你说有什么新鲜的故事 |
[15:30] | Give me a taste. | 说来听听 |
[15:35] | Jingles didn’t kill all those people in the ’70s, | 70年代时 不是叮当先生杀了所有人 |
[15:38] | and I didn’t kill anyone five years ago. | 五年前我也没杀人 |
[15:40] | Well, except Montana, in self-defense. | 好吧 除了蒙塔娜 那是自卫 |
[15:44] | It was Margaret Booth. | 都是玛格丽特·布斯干的 |
[15:47] | That’s why we’re going up there. | 这也是我们要去那的原因 |
[15:48] | – Justice. – If you can prove to me | -伸张正义 -如果你们能证明 |
[15:50] | that Margaret fucking Booth is actually one of the most vicious | 那个叫玛格丽特·布斯的正是那个 |
[15:54] | and prolific serial killers of all time, | 邪恶疯狂的连环杀手 |
[15:56] | I’ll buy you first-class tickets to Paris. | 我给你们买去巴黎的头等舱机票 |
[16:06] | It gets better | 慢慢会好的 |
[16:09] | First time always feels the worst. | 第一次的感觉总是最糟的 |
[16:11] | I f-f… | 我 |
[16:13] | felt everything. | 感 感受到了一切 |
[16:16] | Pain. Fear. | 痛苦 恐惧 |
[16:19] | The… | 还有 |
[16:20] | sudden disconnection with everything. | 突如其来的 逃离这一切 |
[16:24] | Like you’re drifting in space? | 就像在太空里漂泊 |
[16:25] | – Yes! – Alone. | -没错 -独自一人 |
[16:28] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[16:29] | How many times have you died? | 你死过几次了 |
[16:31] | I’ve lost count. | 数不清 |
[16:33] | Maybe I forgot. | 或许我忘了 |
[16:37] | Pieces of you goes missing. | 你的某些部分消失了 |
[16:41] | No. | 不行 |
[16:43] | I can take the pain, | 我能承受痛苦 |
[16:45] | but I cannot forget why I am here. | 但我不能忘记我在这里的原因 |
[16:49] | I can’t… let my son down. | 我不能 让我儿子失望 |
[16:55] | Ramirez has to die. | 拉米雷斯必须死 |
[17:00] | Can ghosts get high? | 鬼会兴奋吗 |
[17:02] | No. But it feels nice to pretend. | 不 但假装兴奋感觉很好 |
[17:05] | But you can have an orgasm? | 但你能达到高潮 |
[17:07] | Sure. I don’t make the rules. | 当然 我定不了这个规矩 |
[17:10] | We can feel fleeting pleasure. | 我们能感受到瞬间的欢愉 |
[17:12] | We can feel pain, we can feel scared, | 我们能感受痛苦 感受恐惧 |
[17:14] | happy, in love, but… | 快乐 坠入爱河 但 |
[17:17] | the only feeling that really lasts is a constant longing. | 唯一真正持久的感觉就是无尽的渴望 |
[17:20] | For what? | 渴望什么 |
[17:23] | To be alive. | 渴望活着 |
[17:25] | To be dead. | 渴望死亡 |
[17:26] | To be anything but stuck here. | 只要不被困在这 怎么都好 |
[17:29] | That’s why I’m gonna kill everyone | 这就是我为什么要杀了 |
[17:30] | that steps foot in this place. | 涉足此地的所有人 |
[17:33] | Maybe the publicity will bring someone | 或许公开宣传会引来 |
[17:34] | that’ll help us get out of here. | 能帮我们离开这里的人 |
[17:36] | And if that doesn’t work, then… | 如果这不起作用 那么 |
[17:39] | there’ll just be more people for fun and sex | 也会有更多人来找乐子 做爱 |
[17:40] | and groovy conversation. | 说些流行语 |
[17:43] | But… | 但是… |
[17:44] | really, I just want to be distracted. | 说真的 我只是想分分心而已 |
[17:47] | Probably easier just to get cable TV installed. | 把有线电视装起来可能还更容易些 |
[17:54] | What if I stay here? | 如果我留在这里呢 |
[17:56] | I-I can check all those boxes. | 我完全符合那些选项 |
[17:59] | Fun and sex, groovy conversation. | 找乐子 做爱 说流行语 |
[18:01] | Definitely a lot of distracting. | 绝对能分下心 |
[18:04] | At least for 50 years or so. | 至少五十年左右 |
[18:06] | Dude, if you think you’re gonna be able to get | 兄弟 如果你觉得你七十多岁还能 |
[18:08] | that elephant’s trunk hard in your 70s, you’re nuts. | 让那巨根硬起来 那你就疯了 |
[18:11] | And not the kind I like. | 还不是我喜欢的那种疯 |
[18:13] | Besides, what about your wife? | 再说了 你老婆怎么办 |
[18:16] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[18:17] | I just want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[18:20] | I-I love this place. I love you. | 我喜欢这个地方 我爱你 |
[18:22] | I… It all just feels like home to me. | 这一切对我来说就像家一样 |
[18:24] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为我这样做吗 |
[18:26] | There’s nothing back there for me. | 我没有什么可值得留念的 |
[18:29] | The ’80s are over. | 八十年代已经结束了 |
[18:30] | People don’t even do coke anymore. | 人们甚至都不吸可卡因了 |
[18:34] | Eh, fashion is boring. | 时尚超级无聊 |
[18:35] | Lots of flannel. | 全是法兰绒 |
[18:36] | Oh, and good luck finding an aerobics class. | 还有 要能找到一个健美操班算你走运 |
[18:39] | I love you, Montana. | 我爱你 蒙塔娜 |
[18:42] | You’re ’80s forever. | 你是永远的八十年代 |
[19:03] | Can you be any louder? | 你还能再大声点吗 |
[19:04] | Dude, I hit him with a car. | 伙计 我开车撞了他 |
[19:05] | He can’t be that much of a threat. | 他不可能有那么大威胁的 |
[19:07] | Jingles in his prime is dangerous. | 叮当先生在他全盛时期是危险的 |
[19:10] | An injured Jingles is twice as deadly. | 受伤的叮当先生有那两倍的可怕 |
[19:12] | What is he, a jungle cat? | 他是什么 丛林猫吗 |
[19:13] | He’s my worst enemy. | 他是我的死敌 |
[19:16] | I’m just trying to make sure that he dies here in this camp. | 我只是想确保他死在这个营地里 |
[19:20] | Bro, what’d he do to you? | 兄弟 他对你做了什么 |
[19:25] | You ever been on a roll, | 你有事事如意的时候吗 |
[19:27] | when every decision is right, every move works out, | 每个决定都正确 每次行动都成功 |
[19:29] | and everyone is just one step behind? | 每个人都追不上你 |
[19:32] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[19:33] | When you know nothing can stop you. | 当你知道没有什么能阻止你 |
[19:37] | That’s how it was… right before I was caught. | 我在被抓之前就是事事如意 |
[19:42] | I could have kept on killing for years. | 这些年我本来可以继续杀很多人的 |
[19:46] | But Jingles betrayed me, | 但叮当先生背叛了我 |
[19:49] | and for that, I will have my vengeance. | 为此 我要报仇 |
[19:53] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全了解你的感受 |
[19:56] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[19:57] | Another one of Jingles’ victims. | 叮当先生的另一个受害者 |
[19:59] | Come on. I know where he is. | 来吧 我知道他在哪儿 |
[20:06] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[20:07] | Once his body is fully uncovered, | 一旦他的尸体完全暴露出来 |
[20:08] | he’ll come right back. | 他就会马上回到这儿 |
[20:10] | Won’t be able to help himself. | 完全没法自救 |
[20:12] | Like a criminal to a crime scene. | 就像在犯罪现场的罪犯 |
[20:14] | I don’t know why we do it. Maybe it’s to try to remember | 我不知道为什么这么做 也许只是为了记住 |
[20:16] | those last moments when we were alive. | 我们活着的最后时刻 |
[20:20] | It never works, though. | 不过 那从来都不起作用 |
[20:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:25] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[20:28] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:30] | This is the fucker who roasted me alive. | 这就是那个活活烤死我的混蛋 |
[20:43] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[20:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[20:45] | How is his dead body here and he’s standing here? | 他的尸体明明在这儿 怎么他却站在这里 |
[20:49] | You stay, you die. | 留下来 你死定了 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Who offed you? | 谁杀了你的 |
[20:57] | I killed myself. | 我自杀了 |
[20:58] | Fucker, I wanted to do that! | 混蛋 我想那么做的 |
[21:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:02] | You afraid to face me? | 你害怕面对我吗 |
[21:04] | I was afraid I wouldn’t. | 我怕我不会见到你 |
[21:07] | Oh, I get it, Key-man. | 我明白了 钥匙男 |
[21:09] | You killed yourself to beat me. | 你为了打败我而自杀 |
[21:13] | That took a lot of balls. | 那可需要不少勇气 |
[21:15] | I’d do anything to keep my son safe. | 为了我儿子的安全 我什么都愿意做 |
[21:17] | A lot of balls, but not a lot of brains. | 勇气可嘉 但脑瓜不太行 |
[21:22] | See, you forgot one thing. | 看 你忘了一件事 |
[21:25] | You can’t ever leave. | 你没法离开这里 |
[21:27] | So I’m getting the fuck out. | 我他妈的要离开了 |
[21:32] | I’m going to Alaska, | 我要去阿拉斯加 |
[21:33] | and I’m going to cut your boy into little pieces. | 把你儿子切成碎片 |
[21:36] | It’s what I should have done when I murdered your wife. | 杀你老婆时我就该这么做了 |
[21:39] | Killing your son will be my final revenge. | 杀掉你儿子就是我最后的复仇 |
[21:43] | I won’t let you leave. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[21:45] | You’re gonna die here, and then I’m gonna | 你会死在这里 而我 |
[21:47] | spend every day hunting you | 会用我的每一天 |
[21:49] | to make you pay for what you’ve done. | 让你为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[21:55] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[21:56] | – What the fuck?! – Who the hell is this? | -搞什么 -这又是谁 |
[21:58] | – Easy, baby. – He’s with me. | -镇定 宝贝 -他和我一起的 |
[22:01] | His resume’s a little thin, but he’s willing to learn. | 他的简历有点单薄 但他愿意学 |
[22:04] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[22:06] | We’ve had a mutual admiration and a deep sexual attraction. | 我们有共同爱好和极深的性吸引 |
[22:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[22:11] | I would have slaughtered Jingles. | 我本会杀掉叮当先生 |
[22:15] | But I can forgive you for cock-blocking me. | 但被你抢先了 我可以原谅 |
[22:18] | He’ll be back soon, but I need something from you both. | 他很快还会回来 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[22:21] | I have a plan, and I think you’ll approve. | 我有个计划 我想你们会认同的 |
[22:23] | I need all the killers I can get. | 我需要所有我能找到的杀手 |
[22:29] | Let me get this straight. | 让我来理清楚 |
[22:30] | Margaret Booth wasn’t the only serial killer at the camp. | 玛格丽特·布斯不是营地唯一的连环杀手 |
[22:33] | Richard Ramirez, aka the Night Stalker, | 理查德·拉米雷斯 也就是夜行者 |
[22:35] | was also here with Mr. Jingles. | 和叮当先生一起在这里 |
[22:38] | They fought to the death | 他们殊死搏斗 |
[22:39] | while you were caught in a net dangling from this tree. | 而你被一个网吊在这棵树上 |
[22:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:45] | It’s a wonder they didn’t let you testify at your trial. | 他们没让你出庭作证简直不可思议 |
[22:48] | – You don’t believe me? – Oh, honey, I do. | -你不相信我 -宝贝 我信 |
[22:50] | In my experience, truth is often stranger than fiction. | 据我的经验 真相一般都比小说诡异 |
[22:53] | I made a good living because of that. | 这可是我的好营生 |
[22:55] | But in a way, it doesn’t matter, | 但某个方面讲 其实不重要 |
[22:57] | because this is your story told from your point of view, | 因为这是你的故事 从你的角度讲 |
[23:00] | so whatever you say is right is right. | 所以你说什么都是对的 |
[23:03] | She’s giving it to you straight. | 她跟你说的都是实话 |
[23:05] | Truth is not malleable. | 真相没有多个版本 |
[23:06] | I work for the Enquirer. My motto is: | 我是为《国民咨询》工作的 我的格言是 |
[23:08] | Never let the facts get in the way of the truth, | 永远不要让事实妨碍真相 |
[23:10] | and never let the truth get in the way of a story that sells. | 也永远不要让真相妨碍我讲赚钱的故事 |
[23:16] | That bitch don’t give a shit about nothing but a paycheck. | 那个贱人只在乎钱 |
[23:19] | She’s going to expose us. | 她会揭发我们的 |
[23:21] | She will ruin our lives. | 她会毁掉我们的生活 |
[23:22] | It’ll be fine. We just have to show her | 没事 只要我们带她去看看 |
[23:25] | the shack you tied me up in. | 你绑我的小屋就行 |
[23:27] | How is that gonna change anything? | 那有什么用 |
[23:28] | That’s where I’ll kill her. | 我要在那里杀了她 |
[23:30] | She is not leaving this camp alive. | 她不能活着离开这个营地 |
[23:31] | Brooke, you’re not a murderer. | 布鲁克 你不是个杀人犯 |
[23:34] | The only person you killed was in self-defense. | 你杀死的唯一一个人还是出于自我防卫 |
[23:36] | That Brooke died in prison five years ago. | 那个布鲁克五年前就死了 |
[23:38] | This is who I am now. | 这就是现在的我 |
[23:41] | Come on, Stacey. | 来吧 史黛西 |
[23:42] | I want to show you something else. | 我带你去看看别的东西 |
[24:01] | Looks like big Mr. Scary Jingles lost his scary. | 看来可怕的叮当先生已经不可怕了 |
[24:04] | You got to let me go. You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你们一定要放了我 你们不知道自己在做什么 |
[24:06] | We know exactly what we’re doing. | 我们很清楚自己在做什么 |
[24:08] | – You fucking murdered me. – Ditto. | -你谋杀了我 -我也是 |
[24:10] | You just turned me into a kabob. | 你把我烤成了肉泥 |
[24:12] | I might be dead, but I’m still traumatized. | 我是死了 可是心理创伤还在 |
[24:13] | You had a chance to square up by asking your creepy-ass mom | 你本来有机会问你那个诡异的妈妈 |
[24:16] | how we get out of here, but you couldn’t even do that. | 我们怎么能出去 可你连这都做不到 |
[24:18] | – I’m sorry! – Sorry? | -对不起 -对不起 |
[24:20] | You stuffed me in an oven! | 你把我塞进了烤箱 |
[24:22] | I was gonna be an actor, not just on stage, on TV. | 我本来要当个演员的 而且是上电视的那种 |
[24:26] | I had two callbacks for The A-Team. | 两家一流公司联系了我 |
[24:28] | I was about to break, make a life, build a legacy. | 我本来都要出头了 赚大钱 成为巨星 |
[24:32] | Now, thanks to you, I’m just stuck up here | 现在托你的福 我困在了这里 |
[24:33] | being slowly forgotten. | 渐渐被人遗忘 |
[24:35] | You have to pay for everything you’ve taken from me. | 你要为你对我所做的一切付出代价 |
[24:38] | From all of us! | 我们每个人都是 |
[24:41] | – Who wants next? – Oh, you’re right. | -下一个谁来 -你说得对 |
[24:43] | You want to kill me, torture me, I’ve got it coming. | 你想杀我 折磨我 我都活该 |
[24:46] | Do whatever you want to me, | 你们想把我怎样都可以 |
[24:47] | but first, please just let me kill Ramirez. | 但首先 求你们让我先杀了拉米雷斯 |
[24:49] | No way. | 不行 |
[24:50] | That dude’s a dick. | 那伙计就是个混蛋 |
[24:52] | You kill him here, he stays here. | 你杀了他 他就要困在这里了 |
[24:53] | And no one wants Satan’s ball washer around for all of time. | 没人想要一直跟恶魔仆人困在一起 |
[24:56] | If I don’t trap his soul, | 如果我不把他困在这里 |
[24:57] | if he leaves this camp, innocent people will die. | 如果让他离开 会有无辜的人死掉 |
[25:00] | We were innocent once, too. | 我们也都曾经是无辜的人 |
[25:02] | Yeah, all of us were. | 是 我们都曾经是 |
[25:03] | Well, except for Ray. | 除了雷 |
[25:05] | My son’s gonna die. | 我儿子会死 |
[25:08] | He isn’t like me. | 他不像我 |
[25:11] | He’s a good little boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[25:12] | Why take everything that was taken from you from him? | 你们为什么要把我对你们的伤害加诸到他身上 |
[25:17] | How does that make you any better than me? | 你们这样又比我好到哪去 |
[25:19] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[25:20] | His name is Bobby. | 他叫波比 |
[25:22] | And if Ramirez makes it out of this camp, | 如果拉米雷斯出了营地 |
[25:26] | he’s gonna die in 24 hours. | 他24小时内就会死 |
[25:28] | Ramirez doesn’t kill kids. | 拉米雷斯不会杀孩子 |
[25:30] | Maybe not when you knew him. | 那是以前 |
[25:32] | Look, he told me about you. | 他跟我说过你的事 |
[25:34] | How you brought him up here that night. | 你那晚带他过来的经历 |
[25:36] | Wait. What’s he talking about? | 等等 他在说什么 |
[25:39] | How you seduced him, used him to kill for you. | 你如何引诱他 利用他帮你杀人 |
[25:42] | You helped make him. | 他变成这样也有你的份 |
[25:44] | I didn’t make him. | 我没有造就他 |
[25:45] | You did it with the Night Stalker? | 你利用夜行者做了那些事 |
[25:47] | He wasn’t the Night Stalker back then. | 他那时候还没成为夜行者 |
[25:49] | It wasn’t like it was some big thing. | 那时候事情还没那么严重 |
[25:50] | Maybe not to you, but to him, it was. | 对你来说不是 但对他来说是 |
[25:54] | You were like his inspiration, the match that lit the fire. | 你激励了他 就像点火的火柴 |
[25:57] | But you have no idea how the fire spread after he left here. | 但你不知道他离开后 这团火开始蔓延 |
[26:02] | How it spread out of control. | 逐渐失去控制 |
[26:04] | Kids, old people– it didn’t matter. | 小孩 老人 都无所谓 |
[26:06] | As long as they were flesh, blood and innocent, | 只要是无邪的血肉 |
[26:09] | they were ripe for his horrors. | 全都成就了他的恐怖行径 |
[26:11] | If I could | 如果我可以 |
[26:13] | give you all back what I took from you, I would. | 归还我从你们身上夺走的东西 我很乐意 |
[26:17] | But the only life I have a chance to save now | 但我现在唯一有机会拯救的 |
[26:20] | is my son’s. | 就是我儿子的生命 |
[26:21] | Please… | 拜托 |
[26:23] | give me this last chance. | 给我最后的机会 |
[26:29] | This is where I woke up, | 这是我醒来的地方 |
[26:31] | totally disoriented and afraid. | 既迷茫又害怕 |
[26:34] | I thought the night was over. | 我以为黑夜结束了 |
[26:37] | Little did I know, it had just begun. | 但我错了 黑夜刚开始 |
[26:40] | Oh, hey, that’s good. Can I quote you? | 台词不错 能直接引用吗 |
[26:41] | – Sure. – So Margaret rendered you unconscious | -没问题 -所以玛格丽特用某种药 |
[26:44] | using some type of drug? | 迷晕了你 |
[26:45] | Horse tranquilizers. | 马镇定剂 |
[26:47] | – Great detail. – Here’s another one. | -够详细 -还有呢 |
[26:49] | It wasn’t Margaret. | 不是玛格丽特干的 |
[26:52] | It was Donna. | 是唐娜 |
[26:53] | She was working with Jingles. | 她当时在跟叮当合作 |
[26:57] | You’re saying Donna played an active role | 你是说唐娜参与策划了 |
[26:59] | that night at the camp? | 那晚在营地的事 |
[27:01] | Save it for the book. | 留着写进书里吧 |
[27:02] | – She’d be pissed if she knew that I told you. – Of course. | -她知道我告诉你的话会很不爽 -当然了 |
[27:08] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[27:10] | Y-You want to know what I went through that night? | 你想知道我那晚的经历吗 |
[27:12] | Put yourself in my shoes? | 自己亲身体验 |
[27:15] | Then let’s go there. | 那就这么做吧 |
[27:16] | That’s what real writing’s all about, right? | 这才是真正的写作 对吧 |
[27:19] | It’s what makes a best seller. | 这样写出来的书才畅销 |
[27:23] | That night, everything changed. | 那晚 一切都变了 |
[27:27] | I realized I was capable of… | 我发现我可以 |
[27:31] | I can’t let you do this! | 我不能让你这么做 |
[27:33] | I agreed to help you kill one person and one person only. | 我答应帮你杀一个人 就一个人 |
[27:37] | Bitch, run. | 贱人 快跑 |
[27:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:43] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你 |
[27:44] | There’s evil inside you, yes. | 你确实有邪恶的一面 没错 |
[27:46] | It’s in us all, dormant and waiting. | 我们都有 沉睡着 等待着 |
[27:49] | I learned that from my father. | 我从我父亲身上知道的 |
[27:50] | It grows in us like a cancer, | 像毒瘤一样生长 |
[27:52] | but only if you feed it what it wants. | 但不给予养分就不会 |
[27:55] | Our hate and anger. | 养分是憎恨和愤怒 |
[27:56] | That’s how Margaret became who she is. | 那些成就了现在的玛格丽特 |
[27:59] | Same thing with Mr. Jingles. | 还有叮当先生 |
[28:00] | – All I have is anger. – You’re wrong. | -我现在只有愤怒 -你错了 |
[28:03] | You have me. | 你还有我 |
[28:05] | And together, we have a purpose. | 我们还有相同的目标 |
[28:08] | One righteous motherfucking act of revenge. | 一项正义的复仇行动 |
[28:10] | And if we can do that | 如果我们成功了 |
[28:12] | without hurting another soul in the process, | 还不伤害他人 |
[28:15] | it’ll wash away every shitty thing we ever did. | 就能洗刷掉我们曾经的恶行 |
[28:18] | And we can both be final girls? | 我们都是笑到最后的女孩吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:22] | Just not yet. | 现在还不是时候 |
[28:40] | Oh, my God. You’re… | 天啊 你是 |
[28:42] | the Night Stalker. | 夜行者 |
[28:47] | You’re Margaret Booth. | 你是玛格丽特·布斯 |
[28:49] | You two are together. | 你们是一伙的 |
[28:51] | So what she said is true. | 所以她说的都是真的 |
[28:53] | Well, I don’t know what she told you, | 我不知道她跟你都说了些什么 |
[28:54] | but anything is too much. | 但你已经知道的太多了 |
[29:02] | You should be careful about the friends you make. | 交朋友该谨慎 |
[29:04] | They’re not my friends. They’re my subjects. | 她们不是我朋友 只是我的研究对象 |
[29:06] | I’m a writer. Use me. | 我是个作家 我还有用 |
[29:09] | I can make serial killers look sexy and fun. | 我能把连环杀手写得性感又有趣 |
[29:11] | Or I can just shut the fuck up and not write about it at all. | 或者我也可以闭紧嘴 什么也不写 |
[29:13] | – I’ll do anything you want. – Writers make me sick. | -你们要我怎样都行 -作家真让我恶心 |
[29:22] | So, that’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[29:23] | We kill everyone we meet? | 见人就杀吗 |
[29:25] | I love it. I can really get my numbers up. | 我喜欢 我的数量就能上去了 |
[29:27] | No, that’s not a plan, because it has no purpose. | 不 没有目标叫什么计划 |
[29:31] | I want to do something that will change the world. | 我要做件能改变世界的大事 |
[29:33] | I’m so in. | 我加入 |
[29:37] | Lay it on me. | 算我一个 |
[29:38] | Jim Morrison’s grave, | 吉姆·莫里森的墓地 |
[29:40] | the archway at the Dakota where John Lennon was shot, | 约翰·列侬被枪杀的达科塔公寓 |
[29:42] | Graceland. | 猫王的故居”雅园” |
[29:43] | People flock to these places | 人们蜂拥到这些地方 |
[29:45] | just to feel a connection to the artist they love. | 就是为了能感受他们与偶像的联系 |
[29:49] | Well, we’re going to give that to them. | 这也是我们要做的 |
[29:52] | We’re going to kill every musician | 我们要杀了每一个 |
[29:54] | that’s coming for the festival. | 来参加音乐节的音乐家 |
[29:55] | Flock of Seagulls? | 海鸥乐队 |
[29:57] | The Go-Go’s. | 去去乐队 |
[29:58] | Except Billy Idol. | 除了比利·爱多 |
[30:00] | We-we can’t touch him. | 不能碰他 |
[30:01] | No. Don’t touch him. | 他不行 |
[30:02] | Fine. People are going to pay to come here. | 好吧 以后人们会特意花钱来参观这地方 |
[30:05] | We’re going to make Camp Redwood | 我们将把红木营地 |
[30:07] | the mecca for ’80s music memoriam, | 打造成80年代音乐的朝圣地 |
[30:09] | and I am going to make a fortune. | 我也会因此发大财的 |
[30:17] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[30:19] | I didn’t really want to be found. | 我并不想被找到 |
[30:21] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:26] | Montana. | 蒙塔娜 |
[30:34] | I was thinking– | 我在想… |
[30:35] | which generally gets me into trouble– | 这个想法一直在困扰着我 |
[30:37] | but, uh, | 但… |
[30:39] | I had this… real idea. | 我是真的这么想的 |
[30:41] | A radical one. | 有点激进 |
[30:43] | Because of what you said before, you know, | 因为你之前说的 |
[30:45] | what if… | 如果… |
[30:47] | what if I stay here and don’t grow old? | 如果我能永远留在这里 永不老去呢 |
[30:52] | I mean, physically, | 生理上说 |
[30:53] | I peaked at 25, so I’m in plateau. | 25岁是我的巅峰 现在是稳定期 |
[30:55] | Mentally, I can’t imagine myself getting… | 心理上 我不觉得自己 |
[30:58] | much smarter. | 还能涨智商 |
[30:59] | With each passing year, it’s just going downhill. | 一年年的过去 我就是在走下坡路 |
[31:03] | Why not stop the decline? | 为什么不停止这种衰退呢 |
[31:05] | You want to die here? | 你想死在这儿吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:08] | I’m gonna kill myself. | 我要自杀 |
[31:10] | I want us to be together, | 我想和你在一起 |
[31:12] | exactly like this, for eternity. | 就像现在这样 永远 |
[31:15] | I am so in love with you, Montana. | 我非常爱你 蒙塔娜 |
[31:19] | That’s stupid. You don’t even know me. | 真蠢 你都不了解我 |
[31:22] | I’m not someone you can love, much less die for. | 我不值得你爱 更不值得你为我死 |
[31:25] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[31:26] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[31:31] | My ex-boyfriend is Richard Ramirez. | 我的前男友是理查德·拉米雷斯 |
[31:35] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[31:37] | I can’t believe you. | 真不敢相信 |
[31:38] | I see how you look at me now, | 看看你的表情 |
[31:40] | like I’m disgusting. | 好像我多么恶心似的 |
[31:41] | Men do heinous shit all the time– | 你们男人做的恶事还少吗 |
[31:43] | carve up tits, fuck dead corpses. | 割乳房 奸尸 |
[31:46] | And, you know what, they’re treated like rock stars. | 可却被当成摇滚巨星一样被崇拜 |
[31:49] | Fan mail, movies and books up the wazoo. | 粉丝发邮件 还被拍成电影 写成书 |
[31:51] | And, somehow, it’s always Mommy’s fault | 不知怎的 到头来都是女人的错 |
[31:54] | for not loving them | 因为缺少母爱 |
[31:56] | or the wife who couldn’t satisfy him | 或是妻子无法满足他们 |
[31:58] | or the pretty girl who rejected him. | 又或者是被漂亮女孩拒绝过 |
[32:01] | Why are we always the scapegoat | 为什么我们总是为 |
[32:03] | for sick men to blame their bullshit on? | 狗屎男人的错背黑锅 |
[32:06] | I didn’t make Ricky evil. | 又不是我让里基变邪恶的 |
[32:07] | He was already messed up when I met him. | 我遇到他的时候 他就已经一团糟了 |
[32:10] | I didn’t know he was gonna go apeshit. | 我也不知道他会发疯 |
[32:15] | But fuck it. | 管他的 |
[32:16] | Fuck you all. | 去你的 |
[32:18] | You want to make me out to be the villain? | 你想让我成为众矢之的 |
[32:20] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[32:21] | Now I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[32:23] | Since I died, | 我死了以后 |
[32:24] | I’ve killed just as many people as him. | 我杀的人和他一样多了 |
[32:28] | And I fucking like it. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[32:30] | It’s the only thing in this inescapable hell | 在这个逃不出的地狱里 |
[32:32] | that makes me feel alive. | 只有杀人能让我感觉活着 |
[32:35] | So you’re right. | 所以你是对的 |
[32:36] | I’m irredeemable. | 我无可救药 |
[32:37] | Montana, | 蒙塔娜 |
[32:39] | nothing you’ve done in your past | 你过去做过的事 |
[32:41] | means you need to keep doing it in your future. | 不代表你未来也要继续做 |
[32:43] | We can all change. | 我们都可以改变 |
[32:45] | I don’t deserve to be happy. | 我不配拥有幸福 |
[32:46] | No, I do not accept that. | 不 我不接受 |
[32:49] | ‘Cause you are the only person | 因为你是唯一一个 |
[32:51] | that’s made me realize what happiness is. | 让我真正感觉幸福的人 |
[32:53] | Fuck off, Trevor! | 滚开 崔弗 |
[32:55] | How can I make this more clear? | 我还要说得怎么清楚 |
[32:56] | I don’t want you. I need someone fucked-up like me. | 我不要你 我需要一个跟我一样糟糕的人 |
[33:00] | I never want to see you again. Go! | 我再也不想见你了 滚 |
[33:03] | Go, Trevor! | 滚 崔弗 |
[33:23] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[33:25] | Y-You’re not killing me. | 你们不是在杀我 |
[33:26] | You’re killing an innocent baby. | 是在残害一个无辜的婴儿 |
[33:29] | Is it your baby? | 是你的孩子吗 |
[33:32] | Then I’m fine with it. | 那我无所谓 |
[33:39] | You’re never gonna know peace. | 你永远都得不到安宁 |
[33:41] | Not while you’re here. | 只要你还在这儿 |
[33:46] | You’re gonna die over and over. | 你会死一次又一次 |
[33:48] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[33:50] | Let him bleed out slowly, | 让他的血慢慢地流 |
[33:53] | think about what’s to come. | 恐惧着接下来会发生什么 |
[34:08] | No one can help you now, Mr. Jingles! | 现在没人帮得了你 叮当先生 |
[34:21] | I’m… | 我… |
[34:23] | I’m sorry, Bobby. | 对不起 波比 |
[34:48] | What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator? | 字幕 |
[34:50] | What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator? | 蛋黄酱对冰箱说了什么 |
[34:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:59] | What? | 说了什么 |
[35:00] | Close the door. I’m dressing. | 快关门 人家换衣服呢 |
[35:11] | I made sandwiches. | 我做了三明治 |
[35:13] | No crusts. | 一点都不硬 |
[35:18] | Uh, where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[35:20] | We’re having a picnic. | 我们在野炊啊 |
[35:22] | All of us, together. | 我们一起 |
[35:24] | Isn’t it nice? | 不好吗 |
[35:26] | It is. | 真好 |
[35:29] | I love picnics, but… | 我喜欢野炊 但… |
[35:31] | I… | 我… |
[35:32] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不配不上这一切 |
[35:36] | I f-failed my son. | 我让我儿子失望了 |
[35:38] | Oh, Benji. | 本吉 |
[35:41] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[35:43] | But you did the best you could. | 但你已经尽力了 |
[35:46] | You made the ultimate sacrifice. | 你做了最伟大的牺牲 |
[35:49] | There’s so much violence and evil in that camp. | 那个营地充满了暴力和邪恶 |
[35:54] | Nothing can rise above it. | 没有什么能幸免例外 |
[35:57] | I… | 我… |
[36:02] | I lost my Bo… | 我失去了我的… |
[36:03] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[36:15] | But we found ours. | 但我们找到了属于我们的 |
[36:18] | He’s with us again. | 他又回到我们身边了 |
[36:20] | You… brought him back to me. | 是你把他带回给我的 |
[36:24] | And I am eternally grateful. | 我非常感谢 |
[36:28] | What can I do now? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[36:30] | How can I ever rest? | 我要如何获得安宁呢 |
[36:33] | The past… | 过去的阴影 |
[36:36] | it will haunt you forever if you let it. | 如果放任不管 就会一直纠缠着你 |
[36:40] | We’re a family here. | 在这里我们是一家人 |
[36:43] | This is where you can… | 在这里你就能 |
[36:46] | find peace. | 找到安宁 |
[36:50] | Stay with us, Benji, | 和我们在一起吧 本吉 |
[36:51] | and nothing can hurt you anymore. I promise. | 没有什么能再伤害你了 我保证 |
[36:55] | Come play with me. | 和我一起玩吧 |
[36:59] | Go. | 去吧 |