时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Three licorice. | 三根甘草糖 |
[00:14] | That’ll be a nickel. | 一共五分钱 |
[00:16] | It’s a penny a whip at the market, Lavinia. | 超市里一根才一分钱 拉维妮娅 |
[00:18] | Well, you’re not at the market. You’re at camp. | 这不是超市 是营地 |
[00:19] | And here it’s three for a nickel. | 三根就是五分钱 |
[00:27] | 金星营地 1948年 | |
[00:31] | Why aren’t you two out playing with the other kids? | 你们俩为什么不和其他孩子玩 |
[00:34] | – They hate me. – They do. | -他们讨厌我 -没错 |
[00:38] | Hey, mom? | 喂 妈妈 |
[00:39] | – Hay is for horses. – Sorry. | -“喂”是用来叫马的 -抱歉 |
[00:42] | Mom, is the refrigerator running? | 妈妈 冰箱还工作[跑]吗 |
[00:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:47] | Then you better go catch it. | 那你最好去抓住它 |
[00:51] | You crack me up. | 你真会逗我笑 |
[00:53] | That’s not funny. It’s stupid. | 一点也不好笑 真蠢 |
[00:55] | Refrigerators don’t have legs. | 冰箱没有腿 |
[00:57] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[00:59] | Show it to me. | 给我看看 |
[01:02] | True Vice. | 《纯恶》 |
[01:05] | This gobbledygook is poisoning your mind. | 这种鬼书正在毒害你的脑子 |
[01:10] | Maybe if you didn’t have your head in comic books all day, | 如果你不整天看漫画书 |
[01:12] | you’d have more friends. | 就能交到更多的朋友了 |
[01:15] | Do you want to be liked? | 你想被人喜欢吗 |
[01:17] | Do you? | 想吗 |
[01:19] | Stop being so sullen. | 别再闷闷不乐了 |
[01:21] | Smile when you look at people. | 看着别人的时候要微笑 |
[01:24] | Don’t be a bump on a log. | 别像个木头疙瘩 |
[01:29] | Why can’t you be more clever? | 你怎么就不能机灵点 |
[01:31] | Like Bobby? | 像波比一样吗 |
[01:35] | Do you think I want to be the camp cook? | 你以为我想在营地当厨子吗 |
[01:37] | I slave all day putting food on the table | 我一整天都在忙活 为100个孩子 |
[01:39] | for a hundred kids– | 端茶倒水 |
[01:40] | I do it so that you can have a summer. | 我这么做还不是为了让你们有一个暑假 |
[01:42] | I sweat blood for you. I will not tolerate sarcasm! | 我为你流血流汗 你不许讽刺我 |
[01:47] | Can we go swimming? | 我们能去游泳吗 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Yes. | 当然 |
[01:55] | Take that with you. | 把这个带上 |
[01:56] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[01:58] | I’ll keep this. | 这书我收起来了 |
[02:05] | Don’t let Bobby out of your sight. | 别让波比离开你的视线 |
[02:23] | How’s the water? | 水怎么样 |
[02:26] | Cold, but you got enough blubber to keep you warm. | 挺凉的 但你身上的脂肪能给你保暖了 |
[02:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:34] | Come on. Let’s go swimming. | 走吧 我们去游泳 |
[02:36] | I’m not swimming, and neither are you. | 我不去 你也不许去 |
[02:38] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们要干什么 |
[02:40] | Just… Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[02:42] | Well, that’s swell. | 这可太好了 |
[02:50] | Just… | 你就… |
[02:51] | Go sit down there. Don’t move. | 过去坐下 别动 |
[03:43] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[03:46] | Bobby?! | 波比 |
[03:54] | Stupid kid. | 傻孩子 |
[04:01] | Stop! | 停下 |
[04:03] | Stop the engine! | 把引擎关了 |
[04:11] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[04:12] | Bobby? Bobby?! I want to see him. | 波比 波比 我要见他 |
[04:16] | – No, I want to see him. – You don’t… You don’t want to see him. | -不 我想见他 -你不想看到的 |
[04:17] | – It was an accident. – I want to see… my son. | -这是场意外 -我想见我的儿子 |
[04:19] | What happened? What did you do?! | 发生了什么 你干什么了 |
[04:21] | What the hell happened, Benjamin?! | 发生了什么 本杰明 |
[04:23] | What the hell happened, Benjamin?! | 到底怎么出事的 本杰明 |
[04:25] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Get off me! Get off! | -我很抱歉 对不起 -放开我 放开 |
[04:27] | – I’m sorry. – So where… Where’s the lifeguard? | -对不起 -救生员去哪了 |
[04:31] | Where is that little shit?! | 那个混账在哪 |
[04:32] | Where were you?! Where were you?! | 出事的时候你跑哪去了 你在哪 |
[04:35] | Where were you?! | 在哪 |
[04:39] | You killed him! You killed him! | 你害死了他 你害死了他 |
[04:41] | You killed my baby. | 你们害死了我的宝贝儿子 |
[04:44] | You’re all guilty. | 你们都有罪 |
[04:46] | Every one of you. | 你们每个人都有罪 |
[04:49] | Every one of you! Every one of you! | 每个人 每个人 |
[04:56] | you killed my beautiful boy. | 你们害死了我可爱的儿子 |
[05:00] | Baby? Bobby? | 宝贝 波比 |
[05:04] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[05:06] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[05:07] | No! | 不 |
[05:10] | No! | 不 |
[06:41] | Try to breathe. | 尽量呼吸 |
[06:44] | You’re gonna feel like | 你会感觉 |
[06:45] | you want to die, but you’re not dead. | 生不如死 但你还活着 |
[06:49] | The drug I swapped for the final injection is called baclofen. | 我给最后一次注射的药换成了巴氯芬 |
[06:53] | Ran across it doing pharmacology research at my old job. | 我过去做药理学研究的时候偶然了解到的 |
[06:57] | It’s prescribed for muscle spasms and M.S., | 是用来治疗肌肉痉挛和多发性硬化症的 |
[06:59] | and does a bang-up job for mimicking brain damage | 如果过量得恰到好处 |
[07:02] | if you O.D. just right. | 在模拟脑损伤方面有奇效 |
[07:04] | But it’s gonna take a few days to get out your system. | 但药要几天时间才会从体内代谢出来 |
[07:07] | Get away from me, you bitch! | 滚开 死贱人 |
[07:08] | Listen, you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 听着 你会弄伤你自己的 |
[07:12] | You need to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[07:14] | Never. | 不可能 |
[07:49] | I don’t know how so many bodies get in here. | 我不知道怎么会有这么多尸体停在这 |
[07:56] | all right, Vinnie! | 干得漂亮 文尼 |
[08:04] | it’s okay. Just me. | 放心 只是我 |
[08:07] | Got you some food. | 给你带了些吃的 |
[08:09] | – I don’t think I can eat. – Well, you got to try. | -我觉得我吃不下 -那也得试试 |
[08:13] | You got to get your strength up. | 你得恢复体力 |
[08:14] | That guy I told you about– | 我跟你提起过的那个人 |
[08:16] | he’s gonna have your new passport soon. | 很快就会给你做一张新的护照 |
[08:18] | You’ll have a new name, a new life. | 你会有一个新的名字 开始新的生活 |
[08:21] | You’ll be finally free. | 你会重获自由 |
[08:22] | The world thinks you’re dead. | 所有人都以为你已经死了 |
[08:24] | Let me check your pulse. | 让我检查下你的脉搏 |
[08:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[08:29] | The last time I saw you, | 上次我见着你的时候 |
[08:30] | you had me strung up as serial killer bait. | 你把我吊起来当作连环杀手的诱饵 |
[08:34] | Is this another one of your sick experiments? | 这是不是你另一个变态的实验 |
[08:37] | This is… just me trying to make it right. | 我只是想弥补错误 |
[08:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:42] | Let’s just say that… | 这么说吧 |
[08:44] | I know there are things waiting for us when we die. | 我知道人死后要去不同的地方 |
[08:48] | And I’m just trying to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[08:49] | that I go where the good things are, | 我去的地方是天堂 |
[08:51] | not the other place. | 而不是地狱 |
[08:54] | You should have just let me die. | 你当时就该让我死 |
[09:04] | Brooke, forget you saw that. | 布鲁克 你就当没看过 |
[09:06] | 红木营地 美食音乐节 | |
[09:06] | Margaret’s putting on a concert? | 玛格丽特还要办一场音乐会 |
[09:09] | You knew about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[09:11] | Forget about it, Brooke. Forget about her. | 忘了吧 布鲁克 忘了她 |
[09:17] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[09:20] | I do have a reason to live. | 我的确有活下去的理由 |
[09:23] | And it’s to see her die. | 那就是要看着她死 |
[09:26] | I’m going back there. | 我要回去 |
[09:27] | Brooke, it’s not worth it. | 布鲁克 这不值得 |
[09:30] | You’re gonna have a new life. | 你都要开始新生活了 |
[09:31] | She stole my life! | 我的人生都被她偷走了 |
[09:35] | 1,825 days. | 1825天 |
[09:39] | That’s how long I spent locked up in that hellhole. | 我在那个鬼地方被关了这么久 |
[09:43] | I counted every single one. | 我每一天都在数着 |
[09:45] | I counted days, I counted cracks in the ceiling. | 我数着日子 数着墙上的裂缝 |
[09:48] | I counted how many times I blinked in a fucking hour, | 数着我他妈一个小时要眨几次眼睛 |
[09:52] | just to take my mind off | 只为了尽力不去想 |
[09:53] | everything I was missing on the outside. | 我错过了多少人生 |
[09:56] | But you know what? | 可是你知道吗 |
[09:58] | You can’t not think about it. | 不去想根本不可能 |
[10:01] | Of the decade you never got a chance to live. | 这10年我被剥夺了生活的权利 |
[10:05] | The ’80s was morning in America, | 80年代是美国的黄金时代 |
[10:09] | and I spent my morning in lockup | 而我的黄金时代都是在监狱里度过的 |
[10:12] | because of this lying bitch Margaret. | 全拜那个撒谎的贱人玛格丽特所赐 |
[10:17] | Brooke… | 布鲁克 |
[10:22] | I can’t turn back the hands of time. | 我无法逆转时间 |
[10:25] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[10:28] | But there is one place the ’80s will never be over… | 不过80年代在有一个地方永远不会消逝 |
[10:33] | And if you hydrate properly, | 如果你多喝点水 |
[10:36] | and put some food in your system like a good little badass, | 再好好吃点东西 |
[10:39] | I’ll take you there. | 我就带你去 |
[10:46] | I didn’t think they still had these places. | 我没想到这些地方还开着 |
[10:48] | They don’t, really. | 的确不多了 |
[10:50] | Not anymore. | 辉煌不再了 |
[10:52] | Only a few left in the state like this one. | 州内像这样的只有几家了 |
[10:55] | Dying breed. | 濒临灭绝了 |
[11:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:43] | – You looked pretty good out there. – Yeah? | -你滑得很不错 -是吗 |
[11:45] | My back skate could use a little work, | 我的后轮还滑得不够好 |
[11:47] | but, uh… thanks. | 不过 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:51] | I needed this. | 正是我需要的 |
[11:52] | It’s not too late. | 现在还不算晚 |
[11:54] | You don’t have to go back to Redwood. | 你不必回到红木营地去 |
[11:56] | One day in the sun doesn’t erase five years of darkness. | 阳光下的一天无法抵消黑暗中的五年 |
[11:59] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[12:01] | I have to. | 我必须回去 |
[12:03] | Oh, hi. | 你们好 |
[12:04] | Excuse me. Um… | 不好意思 |
[12:05] | I overheard you guys saying | 我不小心听到你们说 |
[12:07] | you’re going to the festival at redwood? | 要去红木营地的音乐节 |
[12:08] | My car broke down trying to get to my girlfriend’s house. | 我的车在去我女朋友家的路上坏了 |
[12:11] | It’s on the way; I’ll pay for gas. | 跟你们顺路 我会付油钱的 |
[12:12] | Sorry. I got a policy about strangers. | 抱歉 我不搭载陌生人 |
[12:16] | Everybody’s a stranger… ’til they’re not. | 一开始都是陌生人 处着处着就不陌生了 |
[12:19] | – I’m Bruce. – We’ve got to go. | -我是布鲁斯 -我们得走了 |
[12:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:23] | – Better luck. – Yeah. | -祝你好运 -好吧 |
[12:24] | No problem at all. | 没关系 |
[12:25] | You guys have a nice day. | 祝你们一切顺利 |
[12:36] | Do we even know what we’re looking for? | 我们到底在查什么 |
[12:38] | I know the battery | 我只认识蓄电池 |
[12:39] | and the dipstick. | 和油尺 |
[12:41] | Do you want me to take a look? | 需要我帮你们看看吗 |
[12:46] | I’ve fixed a few clunkers in my day. | 想当年我也是修过车的 |
[12:52] | Well, let’s see what’s going on. | 让我看看是怎么回事 |
[12:55] | Oh, I think I might see the problem. | 我好像发现毛病出哪儿了 |
[12:58] | Loose distributor cap. | 分电器盖子松了 |
[13:00] | Will one of you try starting it up? | 你们谁试试发动一下车子 |
[13:09] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[13:13] | Good to go. | 没问题了 |
[13:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:18] | Glad to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[13:21] | I, uh, I believe in karma. | 我相信因果报应 |
[13:24] | What goes around comes around. | 一切善事都有好报 |
[13:36] | Get in. | 上车吧 |
[13:38] | What about your stranger policy? | 刚刚不是说不搭陌生人吗 |
[13:41] | Once a guy’s gone under my hood, | 谁修好了我的车 |
[13:42] | he’s not a stranger anymore. | 他就不再是陌生人了 |
[14:14] | How far do you have to go? | 你要去的地方有多远 |
[14:17] | To your girlfriend? | 你的女朋友那儿 |
[14:18] | Just up a ways. | 就在前面 |
[14:19] | I-I’ll know the exit when I see it. | 我知道该在哪里下高速 |
[14:23] | Is she expecting you? | 她在等你吗 |
[14:24] | Sure is. | 当然了 |
[14:26] | Then why didn’t you call her and have her pick you up | 那你为什么不打电话让她来 |
[14:30] | from the roller rink? | 到溜冰场接你 |
[14:31] | She doesn’t like to drive. | 她不喜欢开车 |
[14:33] | The roads scare the hell out of her. | 公路让她害怕 |
[14:35] | I heard about this on the news. | 我在新闻上看到过这种事 |
[14:38] | It’s happening all over. | 时常发生 |
[14:40] | So, you’re driving at night, | 夜里你在路上开车 |
[14:42] | and you see a car coming towards you | 看到一辆车迎面而来 |
[14:45] | with his headlights off. | 没有开车灯 |
[14:46] | As a courtesy, you flash your lights | 出于礼貌 你闪了闪自己的车灯 |
[14:48] | to let him know to turn on his headlights. | 提醒司机把车灯打开 |
[14:51] | That car then makes a u-turn. | 那辆车就折回来 |
[14:55] | They follow you home… And kill you. | 一直尾随你到家 然后杀了你 |
[15:00] | There’s true evil out there. | 这世上恶人太多了 |
[15:02] | No, I think you’re just trying to scare us. | 不 我认为你在吓唬我们 |
[15:04] | I’ve dealt with people like you every day | 我这五年来的每一天 |
[15:06] | for the last five years. | 都在和你这样的人打交道 |
[15:08] | They use fear to try to control others. | 你们想用恐惧去控制别人 |
[15:11] | It’s not gonna work with us. | 我们可不吃这一套 |
[15:12] | We made a mistake. Your ride’s over. | 我们不该让你上车的 你的旅途结束了 |
[15:15] | Whoa, whoa, I was just making conversation. | 别激动 我只是想聊个天 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry if I said something that got under your skin. | 如果我说了一些激怒你的话 我很抱歉 |
[15:22] | Donna, pull over. | 唐娜 靠边停车 |
[15:25] | Just-just trying to be nice. | 我只是想表现得友善一些 |
[15:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:38] | Sorry, dude, you gotta get out. | 抱歉伙计 你必须得下车了 |
[15:40] | Do I… | 是吗 |
[15:43] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[15:56] | It’s an oven outside. | 外面热得像烤炉 |
[15:59] | I could get heatstroke. | 我会中暑的 |
[16:02] | You wouldn’t want that on your conscience, | 你不会真想让我中暑的吧 |
[16:05] | would you, donna? | 对吧 唐娜 |
[16:08] | We’re not gonna ask you again. | 我们不会再问你第二遍 |
[16:11] | shit. | 该死 |
[16:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:33] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[16:35] | There’s no services out here for miles. | 下一个服务站离这非常远 |
[16:36] | Everything’s fine, officer. | 一切都好 警官 |
[16:40] | You guys together? | 你们几个是一起的吗 |
[16:44] | Actually, we just met him. | 事实上 我们刚认识 |
[16:49] | Talked us into giving him a ride. | 他想让我们稍他一程 |
[16:51] | Haven’t you seen the posters of the girls | 你们见过海报上的那几个在 |
[16:52] | that have gone missing along this highway? | 高速公路上失踪的女孩们吗 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna need to see some id from everyone. | 我需要检查你们每个人的证件 |
[16:58] | Shit! | 我天 |
[16:59] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[17:01] | Fuck you! | 他妈的 |
[17:38] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[17:43] | Oh, come on. | 快啊 |
[17:57] | What the hell, dude?! | 你搞啥呢 兄弟 |
[17:59] | What’s your major malfunction? | 你是不是脑子有毛病 |
[18:01] | I’ve met you before. | 我们之前见过面 |
[18:04] | Why are you still dressed like that? | 你怎么还穿成这样 |
[18:07] | I’m dead, man. | 我已经死了 老兄 |
[18:09] | And in these woods, I’m not the only one. | 不只我一个人死在了这片森林里 |
[18:12] | Guys, he just wandered over here. I think he’s harmless. | 伙计们 他只是路过 我觉得他没恶意 |
[18:14] | – It’s mr. Jingles, dipshit! – This prick slaughtered us! | -这是叮当先生 蠢货 -他杀了我们 |
[18:18] | I totally recognized him. | 这张脸我不会忘的 |
[18:21] | Wait! Montana said no killing… | 等等 蒙塔娜说音乐会开始前 |
[18:25] | Till the festival. | 我们不能杀人 |
[18:30] | Shit! | 该死 |
[18:34] | Fine. I guess we’re taking him to go, then. | 行吧 那只能带上他了 |
[18:49] | You left this place. | 你都离开这里了 |
[18:50] | And to willingly come back? | 居然还愿意回来 |
[18:52] | Well, that makes you even more deranged than we thought. | 你真是比我们想的还要疯狂 |
[18:54] | He gave me no choice. You need to let me go. | 他不给我选择的余地 你们得放我走 |
[18:58] | I came back here to kill Richard Ramirez. | 我回到这里是为了杀掉理查德·拉米雷斯 |
[19:02] | But he’s already dead. | 但是他已经死了 |
[19:03] | I saw you murder him. | 我看着你把他杀死的 |
[19:04] | Ramirez has the devil on his side, | 恶魔在帮助拉米雷斯 |
[19:06] | and he’s on his way back here now. | 他正在赶回来的路上 |
[19:07] | Who gives a shit? | 谁他妈在乎这个 |
[19:09] | This motherfucker cut off my head. | 这个混蛋砍掉了我的头 |
[19:10] | – He needs to answer for that… – Ray! | -他要为此付出代价 -雷 |
[19:12] | Don’t make me gut you again. | 别逼我再宰了你 |
[19:17] | I don’t understand. You’re-you’re all ghosts? | 我不明白 你们… 都是鬼吗 |
[19:20] | Are you brain dead? | 你脑子坏了吗 |
[19:22] | You killed half of us here, remember? | 在场一半的人都是你杀的 记得吗 |
[19:24] | You and Margaret are both psychos, | 你和玛格丽特都是疯子 |
[19:26] | and we got caught in your crossfire. | 我们成了交火的牺牲品 |
[19:28] | None of this makes any sense. | 这里没一件事情符合常理 |
[19:30] | We spent the first few months after we died | 在我们死后的头几个月里 |
[19:33] | sort of just wandering around, feeling confused and angry. | 我们只能四处游荡 既困惑又愤怒 |
[19:37] | Time doesn’t really exist for us here, | 时间对我们来说并不存在 |
[19:39] | so years went by like minutes. | 几年的时间恍若一瞬 |
[19:42] | What does being a ghost feel like? | 做鬼的感觉怎么样 |
[19:46] | It’s actually not that bad. | 其实还不赖 |
[19:47] | There’s a constant feeling of emptiness and longing, | 我总是感觉到空虚饥渴 |
[19:49] | but that’s pretty much how I felt when I was alive, so… | 那感觉就跟我活着时也差不多 所以… |
[19:52] | – Do you feel pain? – Yes. | -你能感觉到疼吗 -能 |
[19:55] | – And fear. – But we can feel pleasure, too. | -还有恐惧 -不过我们也可以感觉到快乐 |
[19:59] | As you know, killing people is totally tubular. | 你知道的 杀人的感觉爽爆了 |
[20:01] | Especially when there are no consequences. | 尤其是还不用负任何责任 |
[20:03] | Which is why we’re gonna kill every motherfucker | 这也就是为什么我们想把来玛格丽特营地 |
[20:05] | who steps foot in here for margaret’s festival. | 参加活动的混蛋一个个都杀掉 |
[20:07] | That’s insane. | 你们疯了 |
[20:09] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么要那么做 |
[20:11] | So we can get the hell out of here. | 为了离开这个鬼地方 |
[20:13] | I mean, two dead bodies recently got this place some press. | 我是说 两具死尸能让这里被报道一番 |
[20:16] | An entire music festival viciously slaughtered? | 那么一次残忍的音乐节大屠杀呢 |
[20:20] | Well, that’ll draw every paranormal p.I. | 那会吸引全世界所有的 |
[20:22] | And ghostbuster wannabe from across the globe. | 超自然侦探和驱鬼者 |
[20:24] | And one of them’s bound to figure out how to beat | 他们中必然会有人搞清楚到底是什么 |
[20:26] | what’s got us kept here; this fucking curse. | 把我们困在这里 这该死的诅咒 |
[20:30] | Don’t you understand? | 你们不明白吗 |
[20:32] | You’re away from the horrors of the world. | 你们已经远离了这个世界的恐怖 |
[20:35] | not really. | 未必 |
[20:36] | You think we’re alone in these woods? | 你以为只有我们在这片森林里吗 |
[20:38] | We’re not alone. | 不止我们 |
[20:43] | there’s someone else. | 这里还有别人 |
[20:45] | A woman. She wears a white nightgown, | 一个女人 她穿着一件白色睡袍 |
[20:47] | and she’s constantly terrorizing us. | 她不停地恐吓我们 |
[20:50] | No one knows who she is or why she hates us so much. | 没人知道她是谁 为什么这么恨我们 |
[20:53] | I do. | 我知道 |
[20:55] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[21:00] | 1970 wasn’t the first massacre. | 1970年发生的不是第一次屠杀 |
[21:02] | There was another one 20 years before. | 20年前还有一次 |
[21:05] | If anything, that’s when this blood curse began. | 真有诅咒的话 那就是从那时候开始的 |
[21:10] | When it first opened, this place went by a different name. | 刚开放的时候 这地方叫另一个名字 |
[21:13] | Camp golden star. | 金星营地 |
[21:16] | A little flower blooming in the wake of a war | 那场夺去40万美国人生命的战争 |
[21:19] | that took 400,000 american souls, | 也让我失去了父亲 |
[21:21] | including my old man. | 战后这地方就开始营业了 |
[21:24] | Luckily, the new camp was hiring. | 幸运的是 这个新营地在招人 |
[21:27] | The work was hard and the pay was shit, but… | 工作繁重 薪资微薄 但… |
[21:30] | Free childcare was a benefit | 但好处是孩子免费看管 |
[21:32] | a widowed mother couldn’t turn down. | 一个孤寡母亲可拒绝不了 |
[21:35] | She hated it. | 她不喜欢那份工作 |
[21:37] | She was always so angry. | 她总是很愤怒 |
[21:40] | When I looked in her eyes, | 每当我看向她的眼睛 |
[21:42] | I didn’t see love. | 我看不到爱 |
[21:44] | Only hate. | 只有憎恨 |
[21:48] | And then… | 然后 |
[21:50] | Bobby died. | 波比死了 |
[21:52] | I wanted to go home, but my mother, | 我想回家 但我母亲 |
[21:54] | she wouldn’t leave. | 她不愿离开 |
[21:58] | I couldn’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[22:00] | Until that night. | 直到那个晚上 |
[22:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:44] | it had to be done, benji. | 这件事必须有人做 本吉 |
[22:48] | They needed to pay for what happened to bobby. | 他们必须为波比身上发生的事付出代价 |
[22:53] | it’s okay, honey. | 好了 宝贝 |
[22:57] | come to mommy. | 到妈妈这里来 |
[23:03] | You never listen, do you? | 你总是不肯听话 是吗 |
[23:07] | He was your baby brother. | 他可是你的宝贝弟弟 |
[23:09] | You were supposed to take care of him. | 你本该照顾好他的 |
[23:11] | No. | 不要 |
[23:17] | Benjamin | 本杰明 |
[23:20] | Benji! | 本吉 |
[23:21] | Come here! | 过来 |
[23:24] | Benji! | 本吉 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:58] | camp golden star was shut down. | 金星营地被关闭了 |
[24:00] | But ten years later, camp redwood opened. | 但10年后 红木营地开业了 |
[24:03] | They may have changed the name, | 他们可能改了名字 |
[24:04] | but they couldn’t erase the evil. | 但他们无法消除这里的邪恶 |
[24:07] | Her blood had poured into this ground, | 她的血 她的痛苦 她的愤怒 |
[24:10] | with her pain and her rage. | 都涌进了这片土地里 |
[24:13] | Maybe that’s why you’re all still stuck here. | 也许这就是为什么你们还困在这里 |
[24:16] | It’s definitely why she keeps coming after you. | 也是她一直袭击你们的原因 |
[24:18] | She hates counselors. | 她恨所有的辅导员 |
[24:21] | The only person she ever loved was my brother. | 我弟弟是她唯一爱过的人 |
[24:26] | Do you know where my mother is now? | 你们知道我母亲现在在哪吗 |
[24:28] | Xavier will take you. | 泽维尔会带你去 |
[24:31] | Why me? | 为什么要我去 |
[24:32] | Send chet. | 让切特带他去 |
[24:34] | I’m… | 我永远 |
[24:35] | …Never going back to that place. | 也不要再回那个地方去了 |
[24:37] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[24:38] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[24:51] | I’m not going any closer. | 我不会再靠近了 |
[24:53] | I’ve outrun her once before. | 上次我跑过她了 |
[24:54] | I don’t want to find out what happens if she catches up. | 我可不想知道被她抓住会有什么后果 |
[25:57] | Hello, Benji. | 你好啊 本吉 |
[26:09] | Look at you. All grown up. Tall as your father. | 看看你 都长得跟你父亲一样高了 |
[26:16] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[26:19] | Come to mommy. | 到妈妈这儿来 |
[26:21] | You’ve been here this whole time? | 这么长时间以来你一直在这里吗 |
[26:25] | Poor Benji. | 可怜的小本吉 |
[26:27] | I can see the wheels turning in your head. | 我能看到你脑袋里的车轮在转动 |
[26:32] | And bobby’s here, too? | 波比也在 是吗 |
[26:33] | Don’t say his name! | 别说他的名字 |
[26:56] | I miss your brother so much. | 我真的好想你弟弟 |
[26:58] | Every day, I-I search for him. | 每天我都在找他 |
[27:01] | Sometimes, I can hear him, scared, but I… | 有时候 我能听见他的声音 他很害怕 |
[27:06] | …I never find him. | 但我一直没找到他 |
[27:09] | So I’m stuck here, tortured, in this place, | 我被困在这里 受尽折磨 |
[27:14] | like the goddess whose child was swallowed up | 就像那个孩子被埋进 |
[27:18] | into the ground. | 土里的女神 |
[27:21] | I’ve tried to destroy myself. | 我试图毁灭我自己 |
[27:24] | Always I’m reborn to this cursed place. | 但我永远会重生到这个被诅咒的地方 |
[27:28] | And then, one day… I felt something. | 直到有一天 我感觉到了某些东西 |
[27:32] | A vibration, something primal. | 一种震动 原始的东西 |
[27:36] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:42] | But it wasn’t him. | 但不是他 |
[27:49] | it was you. | 是你 |
[27:54] | I saw that look in your eyes. | 我看到了你的眼神 |
[27:59] | Like you wanted to stop time. | 就好像你想让时间停止一样 |
[28:01] | A mother knows. | 一个母亲看得出这些 |
[28:04] | You were happy. | 你很幸福 |
[28:06] | Pathetic, really, | 其实是可悲 |
[28:09] | the way you mooned over that girl. | 你对那个女孩的迷恋 |
[28:15] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么啊 |
[28:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[28:20] | You should have known. | 你应该知道的 |
[28:25] | That girl was already wrong in the head. | 那个女孩脑袋本来就不正常 |
[28:30] | I just needed to give her a little push. | 我只需要推她一把 |
[28:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[28:41] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[28:43] | Why are you appearing to me now after all this time? | 这么久了 你为什么现在出现在我的面前 |
[28:47] | Because I don’t like you. | 因为我讨厌你 |
[28:50] | But now, finally, it’s time. | 但现在 终于是时候了 |
[28:54] | I want you to know it was me. | 我想让你知道是我干的 |
[29:00] | I took the one thing you cared about… | 我夺走了你最在乎的东西 |
[29:04] | And I used it to destroy you. | 我用它摧毁了你 |
[29:08] | Why do you hate me so much? | 你为什么这么恨我 |
[29:09] | Because the wrong son died that day! | 因为那天死的不是你 |
[29:14] | It should have been you! | 应该是你去死 |
[29:19] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:22] | Do you have any idea the guilt I’ve felt, | 你知道我内心的内疚 |
[29:25] | what it’s done to me? | 改变了我多少吗 |
[29:29] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[29:32] | It’s turned you into a monster. | 内疚把你变成了怪物 |
[29:36] | You saw that? | 你全看见了吗 |
[29:37] | I saw everything. | 我全看见了 |
[29:39] | I saw you kill them all. | 我看见你把他们全都杀了 |
[29:42] | But one was reborn. | 但有一个重生了 |
[29:49] | Ramirez. | 拉米雷斯 |
[29:51] | He killed my wife, the mother of my child. | 他杀了我妻子 我孩子的母亲 |
[29:55] | Your child? | 你的孩子 |
[29:56] | Yes, a son. I have a son. | 是的 一个儿子 我有个儿子 |
[29:58] | He’s the only thing that matters to me now. | 现在他是对我来说唯一重要的人 |
[30:02] | As long as ramirez is out there, my son will never be safe. | 只要拉米雷斯还在 我儿子就不安全 |
[30:05] | I need to end this. | 我需要结束这一切 |
[30:07] | This will never end. | 这一切永远不会结束 |
[30:10] | Because I will spend every moment | 因为从现在开始的每一分一秒 |
[30:13] | from now to eternity making sure you burn | 我都要让你在极度的痛苦和折磨中燃烧 |
[30:18] | in excruciating agony. | 永生永世不得翻身 |
[30:21] | Suffering as I do. | 像我一样痛苦 |
[30:25] | It’s what you deserve. | 这是你应得的 |
[30:29] | I know you, Benji. | 我了解你 本吉 |
[30:31] | I know you… Better than you know yourself. | 我比你自己还要更了解你 |
[30:36] | From the moment you were born, | 从你出生的那刻开始 |
[30:39] | I knew you were a parasite, | 我就知道你是一条寄生虫 |
[30:44] | sucking me dry. | 把我榨干 |
[30:46] | A poison that taints and rots | 你是一颗毒药 |
[30:49] | everything you touch. | 所有你碰过的东西都会中毒腐烂 |
[30:53] | And so, I pity your son. | 所以 我可怜你儿子 |
[30:56] | I do. | 真的 |
[30:58] | Having you as a father, he’s better off dead. | 有你做父亲 他还不如死了 |
[31:20] | I never thought I’d say this, but my mom was right. | 我从没想这么说 但我妈是对的 |
[31:22] | Never talk to strangers. | 永远别跟陌生人讲话 |
[31:37] | Jesus. What the hell happened here? | 老天 怎么回事 |
[31:49] | karma’s a bitch, girls. | 报应就是个贱人 姑娘们 |
[32:06] | Rise and shine, little one. | 起床啦 小可爱 |
[32:21] | you were so close. | 你们已经很近了 |
[32:23] | A few more exits, | 再过几个出口 |
[32:25] | and you would have made it to the festival. | 就要到那音乐节了 |
[32:27] | Where’s donna? What did you do to her? | 唐娜呢 你对她做了什么 |
[32:30] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[32:33] | See for yourself. | 自己看呗 |
[32:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[32:39] | No. | 不 |
[32:44] | you have two choices before you. | 你眼前有两个选择 |
[32:46] | Either you put it in drive, hit the gas, | 要么你踩下油门开车 |
[32:49] | and live to see the great billy idol in concert, | 活着去听比利·爱多的音乐会 |
[32:53] | or I could shoot you in the face and drag her myself. | 要么我朝你脸上开一枪 我自己拖着她跑 |
[32:58] | Concrete is so unforgiving. | 水泥地可不温柔哦 |
[33:00] | These old roads are like cheese graters. | 这些旧马路就像奶酪刨丝器 |
[33:02] | Rip your clothes clean off at 40 miles an hour. | 40码一小时 衣服就破了 |
[33:04] | At 50, human skin sloughs off | 到了50码 人皮就会脱落 |
[33:06] | like wet paper. | 就像湿掉的纸 |
[33:08] | Bones are ground into nubs | 你想把脸朝上抬 |
[33:11] | as you try to hold your face up. | 骨头就会被地面磨成小碎块 |
[33:13] | But one little bump… | 但只要有一点不平 |
[33:16] | And you’re bouncing. | 人就会弹起来 |
[33:18] | That’s when pieces of you start falling off. | 这时候你身上就开始有东西要掉下来了 |
[33:21] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀了多少人了 |
[33:23] | Five so far. But I hope to catch up to Ramirez by christmas. | 五个了 但我希望圣诞节前能赶上米雷斯 |
[33:26] | He had 13. One day I hope to | 他杀了13个 我希望哪天 |
[33:29] | surpass Bundy himself. | 能超过传说中的邦迪 |
[33:38] | So, I die, | 所以 要么我死 |
[33:40] | or I drag my friend to her death. | 要么我拖着我朋友直到她死 |
[33:42] | Is that about right? | 对吗 |
[33:44] | That’s the ticket. | 一点没错 |
[33:51] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[33:53] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[33:54] | She should never have given you a ride in the first place. | 她从一开始就不该让你搭车 |
[33:57] | I’m starting to like you. | 我开始有点喜欢你了 |
[34:07] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[34:10] | Do it! | 动手 |
[34:27] | Donna, wait! | 唐娜 等等 |
[34:28] | Hell no! I’m choking this motherfucker out. | 才不 我要掐死这个混蛋 |
[34:31] | You don’t want to do that, trust me. | 你不想的 相信我 |
[34:32] | Can’t just let him get away with it. | 难道就让他逍遥法外吗 |
[34:35] | Who said anything about that? | 我有这么说吗 |
[34:37] | Well, I didn’t think it was possible, | 我本来以为没可能 |
[34:39] | but it looks worse than I even imagined. | 但看起来确实比我想象的还糟 |
[34:41] | What have you been doing? | 你都干什么了 |
[34:42] | You announced the festival so quickly, | 你宣布得太突然 |
[34:45] | we barely had time to do anything. | 我们都没时间准备 |
[34:47] | We haven’t locked in a caterer, and do not even get me started | 还没找到厨子 更别提 |
[34:50] | – on hydration. – Just give ’em a slice of wonder bread | -缺水问题了 -就给他们切片面包 |
[34:53] | and a dixie cup of water. | 再给一杯水就行了 |
[34:54] | You can’t do that, Margaret. | 不能这样 玛格丽特 |
[34:55] | People are paying a thousand dollars a head. | 每个人都交了一千块钱的 |
[34:56] | That’s how I make a profit, asshole. | 这样才能赚钱啊 混蛋 |
[34:58] | And don’t you contradict me. | 别跟我吵 |
[35:00] | – Remember who you are. – I’m your husband. | -搞清楚自己是谁 -我是你丈夫 |
[35:02] | You’re a glorified assistant | 你是个荣誉助理 |
[35:03] | with no discernable talent or purpose. | 而且没有任何能力或者用处 |
[35:06] | I know. The boys’ restroom is covered in pine needles. | 我知道了 男生宿舍已经被松针埋了 |
[35:09] | Why don’t you take that pendulum you call a dick | 不如你动动你的吊坠一样的东西 |
[35:12] | and sweep up the mess? | 去打扫干净 |
[35:14] | At least it’ll be good for something, hmm? | 它还能派上用场 |
[35:26] | What fresh hell is this? | 这又是什么鬼 |
[35:33] | So, where do you want the talent? | 你想让小艺人去哪里 |
[35:34] | – Who are you? – Oh, that’s Kajagoogoo, you idiot! | -你谁啊 -那是卡加勾勾 你个白痴 |
[35:39] | Limahl, are you gonna play “Too shy”? I love that song. | 利马尔 你要唱奏《太害羞》吗 我喜欢那首 |
[35:42] | Oh, that’s the only song we’re going to play. | 我们就演这一首 |
[35:44] | It’s our biggest hit. | 那是我们最火的单曲 |
[35:46] | It’s the only song anyone wants to hear. | 也是人们唯一想听的一首 |
[35:48] | Wait, just one song? | 等等 就一首吗 |
[35:49] | What about “Neverending story”? | 《未完的故事》呢 |
[35:51] | Oh, it’s from my solo career. | 那是我的个人单曲 |
[35:53] | I wouldn’t dream of playing it with the band. | 我可不会和乐队一起演 |
[35:56] | One song– what are you doing? | 就一首歌 你干什么 |
[35:57] | – I… I’m gonna go sweep up. – Okay. | -我去打扫 -好 |
[36:29] | Montana. | 蒙塔娜 |
[36:31] | I-I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[36:32] | I am. I’m a… | 是死了 我现在… |
[36:34] | I don’t care what you are. | 我不管你现在是什么 |
[36:37] | I’d forgotten what I was missing until I saw you. | 直到见到你我才想起我失去了什么 |
[36:39] | I know what I was missing. | 我知道我失去了什么 |
[36:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:55] | Your hitchhiking days are over. | 搭便车的日子结束了 |
[36:58] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[37:05] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:07] | This is as far as you go. | 你就到这里吧 |
[37:09] | Redwood’s close enough. | 红木够近了 |
[37:10] | I can walk it the rest of the way. | 剩下的路我可以走过去 |
[37:12] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你做的已经够多了 |
[37:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[37:26] | I need to see this through to the end. | 我要看着这事有个了结 |
[37:51] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[37:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:57] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是你最忠实的粉丝 |
[37:59] | What, you want a… | 什么 你想要 |
[38:01] | An autograph or something? | 签名照片还是什么 |
[38:05] | – We already have it. – We? | -我们已经有了 -我们 |
[38:11] | When you sign a contract with the devil… | 你和魔鬼签下合约的时候 |
[38:15] | …you better understand the fine print. | 你最好看懂细则 |
[38:17] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[38:26] | Guys? | 各位 |
[38:28] | I brought you some goodies. | 我给你们带了些东西 |
[38:34] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[38:56] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[38:59] | You don’t deserve to sit in the place where he died. | 你不配坐在他死的地方 |
[39:02] | You’ve already taken so much from me. | 你已经夺走了我太多 |
[39:05] | I won’t allow you to take away my place to mourn him. | 我不允许你夺走我哀悼他的地方 |
[39:08] | You don’t get a claim on missing him. | 不是只有你想他 |
[39:11] | I miss him all the time. | 我一直在思念他 |
[39:15] | I think about him every day. | 每天都在想 |
[39:20] | I even named my son after him. | 我甚至用他的名字给儿子起的名 |
[39:23] | Bobby. He’s… | 波比 他… |
[39:29] | He’s gonna grow up to be headstrong, just like Bobby. | 他长大后会像波比一样顽固 |
[39:37] | You should go and be with your son. | 你走吧 去找你儿子 |
[39:40] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[39:42] | – I need to face Ramirez. – You’re a fool. | -我得对付拉米雷斯 -你个蠢货 |
[39:45] | He’s in league with forces… | 他有魔鬼之力 |
[39:48] | You cannot match. | 你无法匹敌 |
[39:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:52] | But… What kind of man would I be | 但如果我不尽力 |
[39:56] | if I didn’t do everything I could to protect my son? | 保护我的儿子 我算什么 |
[40:14] | You made a deal with the devil. | 你和恶魔做了交易 |
[40:17] | And Ramirez is here to collect. | 拉米雷斯来执行了 |
[40:20] | If you die by his hand, | 如果你死在他手上 |
[40:24] | he’ll make sure you don’t come back. | 他会确保你无法复活 |
[40:27] | But if you die by your own… | 但如果你死在我手上 |
[40:31] | …You’ll come back forever. | 你将永远复活 |
[40:45] | if you truly want to protect him… | 如果你真想保护他 |
[40:48] | …you’ll do what has to be done. | 有些事就必须去做 |
[41:11] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[41:14] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你在 |
[41:16] | If you can hear me… | 如果你能听到我 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:24] | And I won’t curse my son | 我不会像诅咒你那样 |
[41:27] | the way I cursed you. | 诅咒我的孩子 |