时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Horst. | 奥尔斯特 |
[00:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:44] | Your music is very loud. | 你的音乐声音太大了 |
[00:47] | We have to wake up early for Disneyland. | 我们明天要早起去迪士尼 |
[00:50] | Please turn it down. | 请调小一点 |
[00:52] | Idol only plays one way: full throttle. | 爱多尔只有一种演奏方式 火力全开 |
[00:57] | What? You don’t got Billy Idol in France? | 什么 法国没有比利·爱多尔吗 |
[01:00] | We’re from Germany. | 我们来自德国 |
[01:02] | You want to see the sights? | 你想看看风景吗 |
[01:05] | I could show you some things. | 我可以给你看点东西 |
[01:07] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:11] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[01:13] | Uh, no. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[01:15] | I-I need to go back. | 我得回去了 |
[01:16] | Fuck that. You’re mine. | 得了吧 你是我的了 |
[01:20] | – Let her go. – Stay out of this, Key-man! | -放开她 -别管我 钥匙男 |
[01:22] | I need to sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[01:35] | You’re starting to be a real drag. You know that? | 你真是扫兴 你知道吗 |
[01:37] | You know, I’ve been your little sidekick for a year. | 我当你的小跟班已经一年了 |
[01:42] | I’m tired. I don’t like your music. | 我累了 我不喜欢你的音乐 |
[01:44] | I don’t like living like an animal. | 我不喜欢像动物一样生活 |
[01:45] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[01:47] | And I’ve had to watch you kill. | 我还得看着你杀人 |
[01:50] | Do you even keep track? | 你计过数吗 |
[01:52] | Because I do. 11. | 我数过 11人 |
[01:56] | That’s a start. | 这只是个开始 |
[02:02] | I see their faces. | 我会看到他们的脸 |
[02:05] | I see them all. | 每个人 |
[02:08] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[02:11] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你能做决定的 |
[02:14] | Satan gave you life. | 撒旦给了你生命 |
[02:17] | You serve at His pleasure. | 你的使命就是取悦祂 |
[02:19] | That’s the deal. | 这是协议 |
[02:21] | If you break that deal, | 如果你违背了协议 |
[02:23] | if you bail, there will be hell to pay, | 如果你离开 是要下地狱的 |
[02:28] | literally. | 是真的地狱 |
[02:29] | Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[02:36] | Get your beauty sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[03:03] | Hey, you want anything? A beer? | 你想来点什么吗 啤酒 |
[03:06] | Tab. | 摇头丸 |
[04:20] | El Matón. | 这个暴徒 |
[04:22] | El es el Matón! | 他就是那个暴徒 |
[04:27] | El Matón! | 他是暴徒 |
[04:54] | Get out! Get out. | 出来 出来 |
[08:04] | Take a picture. It’ll last longer. | 拍张照吧 能看更久 |
[08:07] | I, I’m sorry, I… I didn’t mean to… | 不 不好意思 我不是故意的 |
[08:09] | Relax, I’m just teasing. | 别紧张 我开玩笑呢 |
[08:12] | You another one of those true-crime tourists? | 你也是来真实罪案现场参观的游客之一吗 |
[08:14] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不是 |
[08:15] | I’m here for the waterfowl. | 我是为了拍这里的水禽 |
[08:17] | This lake is a rest stop on the Pacific Flyway. | 这个湖是太平洋候鸟飞行路线的栖息处 |
[08:20] | Ducks migrate from as far as Patagonia. | 鸭子从远至巴塔哥尼亚的地方迁徙至此 |
[08:23] | – Neat. – Yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[08:25] | Hoping to catch a green-winged teal with my new lens. | 我还指望着用新镜头拍到一只绿翼野鸭呢 |
[08:29] | It was a birthday present. | 这是个生日礼物 |
[08:31] | Mm, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[08:33] | No ducks around here, but… | 这附近没有鸭子 不过 |
[08:35] | you can take my picture. | 你可以拍我 |
[08:39] | Um… sure. | 好啊 |
[08:40] | Top on or off? | 要我脱衣服吗 |
[08:45] | Uh, you-you shouldn’t. | 你 你最好别这样 |
[08:46] | I’m-I’m here with my girlfriend. | 我 我和女朋友一起来的 |
[08:47] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[08:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:54] | My fanny pack. | 我的腰包 |
[08:55] | Can I unzip it? | 我能拉开吗 |
[09:03] | Mmm. That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[09:05] | You want to stick it in me, Birthday Boy? | 你想把那这玩意儿捅进我体内吗 小寿星 |
[09:08] | Oh, God, yes. | 天 我想 |
[09:09] | Me first. | 我先捅你吧 |
[09:22] | So gauche. | 真无聊 |
[09:23] | Aren’t you bored of this by now? | 你到现在还没厌倦吗 |
[09:25] | Seriously. I haven’t wanted to so much | 说真的 自从1972年起 |
[09:27] | as touch a living person since 1972. | 我都没想过要碰活人 |
[09:30] | Get bent, old-timers. | 闭嘴吧 老家伙们 |
[09:33] | Stop raining on our blood parade. | 别给我们的血腥杀戮扫兴 |
[09:35] | Bitchin’ kill, babe. | 杀得漂亮 亲爱的 |
[09:38] | I call next. | 下次我来吧 |
[09:47] | This dazzling mansion tells us we’re entering | 这座光彩夺目的豪宅见证着 |
[09:50] | the private sanctuary of the real estate tycoon | 我们正踏入女人羡慕 男人渴求的 |
[09:54] | that women admire and men desire. | 房地产大亨的私人宅邸 |
[09:57] | This is Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, | 这里是《名流大款的生活》 |
[09:59] | 名流大款的 生活 | |
[10:01] | television’s unchallenged authority on wealth, | 在电视上为您讲述名流上层人士的 |
[10:04] | prestige and the good life. | 奢靡生活 |
[10:06] | Today we all know Margaret Booth | 如今我们都知道玛格丽特·布斯 |
[10:09] | as the mega-rich real estate mogul | 是一位房地产商富豪 |
[10:12] | whose properties range from the macabre to the luxe macabre. | 她购置的房产从惊悚到极其惊悚应有尽有 |
[10:16] | But her life has been far from fabulous. | 但是她的生活更加精彩 |
[10:19] | For a long time, I searched for meaning in all of this. | 我一直在生活中寻找意义 |
[10:23] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[10:24] | Why did all these horrible things keep happening to me? | 为什么这些可怕的事情总在我身上发生 |
[10:29] | And then I realized, why not me? | 然后我意识到 为什么不能是我呢 |
[10:32] | Using a small inheritance from her late husband, | 利用她丈夫留给她的一小笔遗产 |
[10:35] | Margaret began gobbling up properties with a dark history. | 玛格丽特开始疯狂购置有黑暗历史的地产 |
[10:39] | John Wayne Gacy’s ranch house. | 约翰·韦恩·盖西的农场小屋 |
[10:41] | Briarcliff Manor. | 荆棘崖庄园 |
[10:43] | Winchester Mystery House. | 温彻斯特神秘宅邸 |
[10:45] | I know people look at Spahn Ranch | 我知道大家看着斯班农场 |
[10:45] | 斯班电影农场 出租配鞍骏马 工作日两块五每小时 周末三块每小时 | |
[10:47] | and think, “That’s a bad place.” | 人们会想 真是个鬼地方 |
[10:48] | But today little children frolic and eat funnel cake | 但如今在这片曼森谋划凶杀案的土地上 |
[10:51] | on the same ground where Manson plotted the murders. | 小孩子四处玩耍 吃着漏斗饼 |
[10:54] | Now, I can’t change what happened there. | 我不能改变那里曾经发生过的事 |
[10:56] | But you know what makes Spahn Ranch better? | 但你知道是什么让斯班农场变得更好吗 |
[10:59] | Spahn Ranch with a Ferris wheel. | 配有摩天轮的斯班农场 |
[11:02] | But things aren’t all work and no play | 但对于这个实业大亨来说生活可不是 |
[11:04] | for this captain of industry. | 只有工作没有娱乐 |
[11:06] | Behind every successful magnate is a devoted spouse. | 每个成功富豪的背后都有一个挚诚的配偶 |
[11:11] | The doctors said the knife missed my heart by millimeters, | 医生说刀离我的心脏只差几毫米 |
[11:13] | front and back. | 前后都是 |
[11:15] | When I came out of the coma, I looked up and there she was. | 我从昏迷中醒来 抬起头看到她在那里 |
[11:19] | My savior. | 我的救星 |
[11:23] | You know, sometimes | 有时候我会想 |
[11:24] | I wonder what I did in a past life to get so lucky. | 是上辈子积的什么德让我如此幸运 |
[11:27] | – Bullshit. – Two matching hearts… | -胡说八道 -两个心心相印的灵魂 |
[11:31] | Of course I know | 我当然知道 |
[11:32] | Gacy gave his victims ice cream. | 盖西给了受害者冰淇淋 |
[11:34] | That’s the whole point. | 关键就在这里 |
[11:36] | It’s an immersive experience. | 那是沉浸式体验 |
[11:38] | Why do you think I bought the house? | 不然我何必买下那栋房子 |
[11:40] | If Pogo the Clown is not scooping cones of Rocky Road | 如果小丑珀戈没有在开幕式的时候 |
[11:43] | in the crawlspace where Gacy hid | 在掩埋尸体的地下室里 |
[11:45] | his bodies at that grand opening, | 吃牛奶巧克力棉花糖冰淇淋的话 |
[11:47] | I will make that fat fuck’s crimes | 我会大开杀戒 把那肥仔的罪案 |
[11:50] | look like a Boy Scout jamboree! | 比得像是童子军的狂欢节 |
[11:53] | There it is. | 你来了 |
[11:54] | The charm of Margaret Booth, mistress of the macabre. | 惊悚之地女主人 迷人的玛格丽特·布斯 |
[11:59] | What the… fuck, Margaret? | 搞什么 玛格丽特 |
[12:02] | I almost spilled my J&B. | 我差点洒了我的珍宝威士忌 |
[12:04] | If you have a problem with the way I run my empire, | 如果你对我运营商业帝国的方式有异议 |
[12:08] | then maybe you don’t deserve the fruits of its success. | 那么也许你不配坐享其成 |
[12:10] | I have given you everything and I can take it all away. | 我给了你一切 我也可以全部收回 |
[12:14] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I may miss the Bentley, the yayo, the jiu-jitsu lessons. | 我会怀念那辆宾利 可卡因和柔术课 |
[12:21] | But I don’t need that shit. | 但我不需要这些玩意 |
[12:24] | You do. You gave up on God. | 但你需要 你背弃了主 |
[12:27] | But money can’t fill the void left in His place. | 但金钱填补不了信仰的空缺 |
[12:31] | Old habits die hard, and the darkness still whispers, | 积习难改 何况邪恶还在低语 |
[12:34] | so don’t you fuck with me. | 所以你不要给我捣乱 |
[12:40] | If you’re gonna kill me, | 如果你要杀了我 |
[12:43] | make sure I’m dead this time. | 确保这次我死透了 |
[12:49] | I was overjoyed | 知道你醒了以后 |
[12:50] | when I heard you woke up. | 我大喜过望 |
[12:51] | You’ve been in my prayers every night. | 我每晚都为你祈祷 |
[12:56] | I have to admit, I was a little surprised | 我必须得承认 我有点惊讶 |
[12:58] | you wanted to see me. | 你居然想见我 |
[12:59] | We didn’t know each other all that well. | 我们毕竟没那么熟 |
[13:01] | I had to see you. | 我必须要见你 |
[13:02] | I mean, what we survived, | 我们的经历很惨痛 |
[13:04] | that kind of thing binds two people together forever. | 那种经历会把两个人永远绑在一起 |
[13:08] | And Brooke, she always seemed so sweet. | 而布鲁克 她看起来总是那么甜美 |
[13:11] | I never thought she’d be capable of such brutality. | 我从没想过她会做出如此暴行 |
[13:14] | Well, people have ways of surprising us. | 每个人都有令我们吃惊的一面 |
[13:16] | But… we’re safe now. | 但是 我们现在安全了 |
[13:19] | The jury made sure she can’t hurt anyone again. | 陪审团确保她无法再伤害任何人 |
[13:23] | Your strength inspires me, Margaret. | 你的坚强激励了我 玛格丽特 |
[13:26] | Surviving two massacres. | 从两次屠杀中幸存 |
[13:29] | It seems impossible. | 这几乎是不可能的 |
[13:32] | Unless you’re the one holding the knife. | 除非你就是那个凶手 |
[13:36] | You remember. | 你记起来了 |
[13:38] | Okay, how long do I have till the cops show up? | 在警察来之前我还有多少时间 |
[13:40] | They’re not coming. I wanted to call them. | 警察不会来的 我本来想报警 |
[13:43] | The thought of Brooke taking the fall | 一想到布鲁克要为你的罪行承担负责 |
[13:44] | for your crimes sickens me. | 我就恶心 |
[13:46] | But then I played it out in my head. | 然后我又想到 |
[13:49] | If I come forward there will be a trial. | 如果我出面就会有一场审讯 |
[13:52] | And you have an army of lawyers | 而你又有一群律师 |
[13:54] | and a fortune at your disposal. Me… | 和一大笔钱随意使用 而我 |
[13:57] | all I have is my word. | 我只有我说的话 |
[14:00] | The only way I can make it now | 我现在唯一能做的就是 |
[14:02] | is with a wealthy sugar mama. | 找个富婆当金主 |
[14:05] | Oh. Okay, so this is about money. | 所以都是为了钱 |
[14:10] | Okay, Trevor, | 听着 崔弗 |
[14:11] | you want to taste my riches? | 你想尝尝我钱的滋味 |
[14:13] | You want a pampered life? | 你想过养尊处优的生活 |
[14:15] | There’s only one way that’s going to happen. | 实现这些的唯一方法就是 |
[14:18] | You need to stand by my side as my loving, | 你需要站在我这边 作为我亲爱的 |
[14:21] | devoted husband. | 忠诚的丈夫 |
[14:23] | I’m… blackmailing you, Margaret. | 我在勒索你 玛格丽特 |
[14:26] | Why would you want to marry me? | 你为什么会想跟我结婚 |
[14:28] | Because, darling… | 因为 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | they can’t make you testify against your spouse. | 他们不能让你指证自己的配偶 |
[14:35] | I’d rather be dead than indebted to a monster. | 我宁可死也不要欠一个怪物的债 |
[14:37] | I’m done, Margaret. | 我受够了 玛格丽特 |
[14:39] | I want out. | 我要离开 |
[14:41] | Where are you gonna go? | 你能去哪里 |
[14:43] | The only valuable asset you have is dangling between your legs, | 你唯一的宝贝挂在你两腿之间 |
[14:46] | and even that thing is dead weight with all the coke you do. | 连那东西也因为你吸毒而变成了累赘 |
[14:49] | Without me, you’re nothing. | 没有我 你屁都不是 |
[14:51] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[14:52] | I hate you more. | 我更恨你 |
[15:01] | What do you think of my asset now? Huh? | 你现在觉得我的宝贝怎么样 |
[15:04] | Still dead weight? | 还是累赘吗 |
[15:06] | Ms. Booth? | 布斯太太 |
[15:07] | Ms. Booth? | 布斯太太 |
[15:09] | What the fuck, Courtney? | 你他妈干什么 科特尼 |
[15:11] | This kind of news cannot wait. | 这种消息可不能等 |
[15:12] | What kind of assistant would I be | 如果我听到消息后没有立刻赶去 |
[15:14] | if I didn’t zip over the minute I heard? | 我成什么样的助理了 |
[15:16] | Heard what? | 听到什么 |
[15:18] | Brooke Thompson has lost her last appeal. | 布鲁克·汤普森最后一次上诉失败 |
[15:20] | She’s gonna be executed. | 她要被处决了 |
[15:31] | I want to welcome you to San Quentin State Prison. | 欢迎来到圣昆汀州立监狱 |
[15:34] | For the next ten days, while you are in my charge, | 接下来的十天 你由我负责 |
[15:37] | you will be kept safe and comfortable, | 你会感到安全舒适 |
[15:39] | as much as a prison will allow, | 在监狱允许的范围内 |
[15:42] | until the time you are released in death. | 直到你被处死的那天 |
[15:45] | Do you have any questions? | 你有任何疑问吗 |
[15:48] | You’re quiet. | 你真安静 |
[15:50] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[15:51] | Keep it that way. | 保持下去 |
[16:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:10] | I knew we’d see each other again. | 我就知道我们会再见面 |
[16:14] | You should’ve let me kill you that night in your apartment. | 那晚在公寓 你就该让我杀了你 |
[16:17] | Would’ve saved everyone a lot of trouble. | 会帮大家省下不少麻烦的 |
[16:21] | But now you’re where you belong. | 不过现在你待在了自己该在的地方 |
[16:24] | Montana would be happy. | 蒙塔娜会为此感到高兴的 |
[16:26] | I gutted that bitch from the inside out, | 我捅穿了那个婊子的心脏 |
[16:29] | and now she’s in hell licking Satan’s balls. | 现在她正在地狱里舔撒旦的蛋蛋呢 |
[16:33] | She should be so lucky! | 那她真是太幸运了 |
[16:37] | What’s with all this fleece? | 这些衣服真是丑到爆 |
[16:42] | – Is this a good look for me? – Yeah. | -我穿这个好看吗 -好看 |
[16:44] | If you’re going for “sad soccer mom.” | 如果你要去试镜一个伤心的足球妈妈 |
[16:46] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[16:47] | Goddamn it, Montana! | 该死的 蒙塔娜 |
[16:48] | – Here comes Cranky Pants. – There’s a dead body on the dock, | -暴脾气又来了 -码头那有具尸体 |
[16:51] | rotting in broad fucking daylight! | 在光天化日之下腐烂 |
[16:53] | Chill. Just clean it up like you always do. | 冷静 就像你之前一样把他处理掉就行了 |
[16:55] | No, you can’t kill every single person | 不 你不能杀了 |
[16:57] | that wanders through here. | 经过这里的每个人 |
[16:58] | – Yes, I can. – Yeah. She can. | -没错 我能 -是的 她可以 |
[17:00] | There are no rules for the dead. | 他们没法制裁一个死人 |
[17:01] | You don’t know that, you don’t know why we’re stuck here. | 你不知道我们为什么被困在这里 |
[17:04] | No one does, Ray. | 谁都不知道 雷 |
[17:06] | But you know what I realized? Nothing we do matters. | 不过你知道我悟出什么吗 我们做什么都不重要 |
[17:10] | When I was alive, in the last moments of my life, | 我活着的时候 在我生命的最后一刻 |
[17:12] | I tried everything I could to be good. | 我尽我的全力想把事情做好 |
[17:14] | I tried to save Bertie. | 我努力去救伯蒂 |
[17:16] | I fucking saved Margaret. | 我他妈的还救了玛格丽特 |
[17:18] | And she killed me. | 然后她把我杀了 |
[17:20] | And now I kill people. | 现在我去杀人的话 |
[17:22] | – And guess what. – What? | -你猜会怎样 -什么 |
[17:24] | Nothing happens. | 什么都不会发生 |
[17:26] | Being good got me nowhere, | 做好人我什么也得不到 |
[17:27] | but being bad feels really good. | 但是做坏人的感觉真是太棒了 |
[17:30] | So you and the old-timers and the entire fucking universe | 所以你和你的那些老掉牙的观点 |
[17:33] | can suck it. | 通通滚蛋 |
[17:35] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[17:37] | Look. | 瞧 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[17:41] | The bitch is finally gonna get hers. | 那个婊子终于受到应得的惩罚了 |
[17:43] | “Convicted on 11 counts of first-degree murder”? | 11项一级谋杀罪名成立 |
[17:48] | This can’t be. She didn’t do anything wrong. | 这不可能 她没做错什么 |
[17:51] | She killed me, Ray. | 她把我杀了 雷 |
[17:53] | Wasn’t that wrong? | 这还不算错吗 |
[17:54] | – That was wrong, Ray. – Yeah. Ray. | -那就是错的 雷 -没错 雷 |
[17:57] | Dustin, you back? | 达斯廷 你回来了吗 |
[18:01] | Hey! Hello! | 你好 |
[18:03] | Okay, uh, who are you? Where’s Dustin? | 好吧 你是谁 达斯汀在哪儿 |
[18:05] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[18:09] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[18:10] | uh, hiking around, and I saw your newspaper. | 在周围溜达 看到了你的报纸 |
[18:13] | Sorry. Just let me explain. | 对不起 让我解释一下 |
[18:14] | See, you see the woman on the front page here? | 头版上登的这个女人 |
[18:17] | Brooke Thompson. She’s my friend. | 布鲁克·汤普森 她是我的朋友 |
[18:19] | You’re friends with a serial killer? | 你和连环杀手是朋友 |
[18:21] | Don’t listen to him. He’s delusional. | 别听他的 他有妄想症 |
[18:23] | Stay out of this! | 你别掺和 |
[18:26] | Where-Where’s…? | 他人呢 |
[18:28] | Bye, bitch. | 再见了 贱人 |
[18:29] | No! | 不 |
[18:35] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[18:36] | I’m done cleaning up after you assholes! | 我受够了给你们这些狗屎擦屁股 |
[18:59] | Electric chair. | 电椅 |
[19:01] | That’s how I’d want to go, | 是我期待死去的方式 |
[19:03] | if they give me a choice. | 如果他们给我选择的话 |
[19:06] | Bolts of lightning | 无数道闪电 |
[19:07] | shattering through my body. | 在我的身体里破碎 |
[19:10] | That’s rock and roll. | 那就是摇滚 |
[19:12] | But lethal injection? | 但是注射致死 |
[19:14] | That one’s no fun. | 那就太无聊了 |
[19:17] | Sounds like just one shot. | 听起来只要打一针 |
[19:20] | But no. | 但不是 |
[19:21] | They inject the anesthetic first. | 他们会先注射麻醉剂 |
[19:24] | Makes you lose consciousness. | 让你失去知觉 |
[19:26] | So they say. Doesn’t always take. | 他们是这么说的 不一定起效 |
[19:29] | Then the paralytic, | 然后是全身麻痹 |
[19:30] | my personal favorite. | 我个人的最爱 |
[19:33] | Makes your lungs stop working, but your heart | 让你的肺停止运作 但是你的心脏 |
[19:36] | keeps beating, which means | 还在不停地跳动 这意味着 |
[19:39] | you’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[19:41] | But you can’t move | 但你没法动 |
[19:42] | because no one wants to see you writhing | 因为没人会想看到你 |
[19:45] | from the pain of the last injection. | 因为之前注射的痛楚而扭动 |
[19:48] | Potassium chloride. | 氯化钾 |
[19:51] | Odorless. | 无味 |
[19:53] | Colorless. | 无色 |
[19:55] | Liquid fire. | 液状的火焰 |
[19:57] | It burns through your veins. | 在血管里窜动燃烧 |
[20:00] | They say sedation makes it more humane. | 他们说镇静剂会显得更人道 |
[20:05] | So you won’t suffer. | 你不会受苦 |
[20:08] | That’s a lie. | 但那是谎言 |
[20:10] | It will burn | 它会燃烧 |
[20:12] | and snake through your body | 穿梭在你的身体里 |
[20:15] | until it gets to your heart and stops it. | 直到进入你的心脏 让它停止跳动 |
[20:19] | Forever. | 永远地 |
[20:22] | Unless you have my help. | 除非你有我的帮助 |
[20:25] | My master thinks you have potential. | 我的主人认为你有潜力 |
[20:27] | He can protect you. | 他可以保护你 |
[20:30] | Even from death. | 甚至免遭死亡 |
[20:33] | All you have to do is say yes. | 只要你同意 |
[20:48] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[20:53] | Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[21:02] | Did you push enter? | 你按回车键了吗 |
[21:03] | I loaded the file onto the floppy this morning. | 今天早上我刚把文件下到软盘里 |
[21:06] | Over a thousand dollars for this thing, and it is useless! | 这玩意儿花了我一千多块 半点用都没有 |
[21:09] | Just give me the report the old-fashioned way. | 直接给我报告吧 |
[21:11] | – Come on, come on. – These are… | -给我 -这些是… |
[21:16] | Five times over expectations. | 超过预期五倍 |
[21:19] | Well, maybe over the board’s expectations but not mine. | 也许是超过了董事会的预期 但不是我的 |
[21:22] | I told them, this house | 我跟他们说了 |
[21:24] | is in the most charming part of Fall River. | 这房子是福尔河最迷人的景色 |
[21:26] | Let’s turn it into a high-end bed-and-breakfast | 我们得把它变成高端住宿加早餐的酒店 |
[21:28] | just like the one on CBS’s Newhart. | 就跟《纽沃特》[电视剧]里的房子一样 |
[21:30] | But at night we’ll have actors in old-timey clothes | 但是到了晚上 我们让演员穿上老式的服装 |
[21:33] | carrying axes wake the guests up. | 拿着斧头喊醒客人 |
[21:35] | So, once again, who was right? | 再问一遍 谁是对的 |
[21:38] | You, Margaret. | 你 玛格丽特 |
[21:40] | You’re damn fucking tooting. | 你说的太对了 |
[21:42] | What else do you have? | 你还有什么 |
[21:43] | Uh, have we heard back about the Ed Gein farm? | 艾德·盖恩农场回复了吗 |
[21:45] | Oh, I have my lamp guy | 我还要让负责灯的人 |
[21:46] | making faux human skin shades for every room. | 在每个房间都营造假的人皮窗帘 |
[21:49] | Um, that deal fell through. | 那笔生意黄了 |
[21:52] | What? | 什么 |
[21:53] | some of the locals were making noise | 一些当地人不满意 |
[21:55] | about us being down there. | 我们到那里 |
[21:58] | Okay, so they would rather their town remain a boil | 所以他们宁愿自己的小镇依然是 |
[22:00] | on the sphincter that is Wisconsin? | 威斯康星州这朵菊花上的一颗疖子 |
[22:03] | They don’t want tourists and yuppies | 他们不要游客和雅皮士 |
[22:05] | making the trip up there to buy their homemade jams | 到那里旅游 买他们的自制果酱 |
[22:07] | and disgusting beef jerky and bathtub gasoline | 令人作呕的牛肉干和身体油 |
[22:10] | because my immersive Ed Gein experience | 就因为我仿真式的艾德·盖恩之旅 |
[22:13] | gave them a reason to make the trip? | 给了人们去那儿的理由 |
[22:15] | They think it’s morbid. | 他们觉得这很变态 |
[22:17] | That we dishonor the dead. | 认为我们不尊重死者 |
[22:19] | Frankly, it’s the third deal | 坦白说 这是过去几个月来 |
[22:21] | that has fallen through in the last few months. | 第三笔黄了的生意 |
[22:24] | Maybe we should think about selling the business. | 也许我们该考虑转手了 |
[22:28] | We’re at peak value. | 我们的市值已经到顶了 |
[22:31] | Bullshit! | 放屁 |
[22:32] | We are just beginning. | 我们才刚开始 |
[22:34] | Murder has always sold well. | 谋杀永远有钱赚 |
[22:39] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你一定想看看这个 |
[22:43] | “Murder returns to Camp Redwood.” | “谋杀重回红木营地” |
[22:45] | Do we still own that camp? | 那个营地还属于我们吗 |
[22:47] | That means we’re liable. | 也就是说我们会受牵连 |
[22:49] | The families could sue. | 受害者家庭可能会起诉 |
[22:51] | Oh, this is just a disaster. | 这简直就是一场灾难 |
[22:53] | This is not a disaster. | 这不是灾难 |
[22:55] | This is the best news we’ve gotten in years. | 这是我们这些年来最好的新闻 |
[23:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:04] | Yum, yum, green stuff. It’s delicious. | 绿色的东东最好吃 |
[23:07] | He’s just like his father. | 他跟他爸爸一样 |
[23:09] | He hates his vegetables. | 他讨厌蔬菜 |
[23:11] | Oh, he’s nothing like me. | 他一点也不像我 |
[23:14] | He’ll never be a loser. | 他永远不会成为一个废物 |
[23:15] | He’ll never have to… change his name, | 他永远不必… 改名换姓 |
[23:17] | – hide who he really is. – Baby. This is Alaska. | -压抑自我 -宝贝 这里是阿拉斯加州 |
[23:21] | Everybody here is running from something. | 这里人人都在逃避 |
[23:25] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要跟你说多少次 |
[23:27] | You’re my Superman. | 你是我的英雄 |
[23:28] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[23:30] | Sometimes I don’t feel like I deserve him or you. | 有时我觉得自己不配拥有他和你 |
[23:34] | Not after everything I’ve done. | 我劣迹斑斑 |
[23:36] | You were a murderer, and I was a prostitute. | 你曾是个杀人犯 我曾是妓女 |
[23:38] | And people like us need to forget the past. | 我们这样的人需要忘却过去 |
[23:42] | All we have is now, | 重要的只有当下 |
[23:44] | and all we can do is answer one question every day. | 我们只需每天回答一个问题 |
[23:49] | Are you happy? | 你幸福吗 |
[23:52] | I am. | 幸福 |
[23:54] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[23:59] | Okay, you got to go. | 好了 你得出门了 |
[24:00] | Come on. I’ll try feeding him. | 去吧 我来喂他 |
[24:02] | Oh, I don’t want to jinx it, | 我话不想说得太满 |
[24:04] | but Brett told me I’m up for a promotion. | 不过布雷特说我可能会升职 |
[24:09] | Assistant manager. | 升副经理 |
[24:11] | Well, then, you definitely don’t want to be late for work. | 那你就更不能上班迟到了 |
[24:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:19] | – Bye- bye. Bye- bye. Bye- bye. – Bye- bye. Bye- bye. | -拜拜 拜拜 拜拜 -拜拜 拜拜 |
[24:22] | – Bye- bye. – Bye- bye, Daddy. | -拜拜 -拜拜 爸爸 |
[24:25] | All right. Hey. Come on, sugar. | 好了 来 宝贝 |
[24:26] | Eat something for Mama. | 吃点妈妈喂的饭 |
[24:28] | Grow up big and strong – like your daddy. | 要长得又高又壮 像你爸爸一样 |
[24:44] | I hate it when people return the movie at the end of the tape. | 真讨厌人们看完电影不倒带 |
[24:47] | Be kind, rewind. | 要友善 倒个带 |
[24:50] | That’s cool. | 这句话不错 |
[24:51] | We should put that on a sign. | 应该把这句话写到广告牌上去 |
[24:57] | You know, most of my staff, | 我大多数员工 |
[24:59] | they don’t give a shit about renting videos. | 都对租借录像带不上心 |
[25:01] | But you’re killing it, Donald. | 你倒是很得心应手 唐纳德 |
[25:04] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[25:06] | I heard the owner’s thinking about opening another store in Juneau. | 我听说老板考虑在朱诺开家分店 |
[25:09] | Lots of opportunities in VHS. | 录像带时代机遇很大 |
[25:20] | Now, I know both the beauty and the horror of this camp. | 我了解这片营地的魅力与可怖之处 |
[25:24] | I want to baptize this place. | 我想为这片土地施洗 |
[25:27] | Yes, with the cool waters of this bottomless lake, | 是的 用这深不见底的湖泊之水来洗礼 |
[25:30] | which is perfect for swimming and boating, | 这片湖是游泳与泛舟的圣地 |
[25:32] | but also with the power of rock and roll! | 同时也用摇滚的力量 |
[25:37] | I’ve secured an all-star lineup of bands, | 我安排了全明星乐队阵容 |
[25:40] | and a select, well-paying few | 一小批出价高的幸运儿 |
[25:42] | can stay in the actual cabins where the massacres took place. | 可以去发生过大屠杀的小木屋 |
[25:46] | Any of your famous scares planned for Halloween night? | 万圣节之夜有安排什么经典吓人项目吗 |
[25:49] | You know me well. | 你够了解我 |
[25:51] | Yes, there will be plenty of spooky and bloody surprises. | 到时会有很多恐怖血腥的惊喜 |
[25:55] | But call our 800 number as soon as you can, | 请尽快拨打我们的电话800 |
[25:57] | because our VIP members | 因为在特别预售期间 |
[25:59] | have already bought 80% of our tickets | 我们80%的票 |
[26:01] | during our special presale. | 已经被会员们买走了 |
[26:03] | Aren’t you concerned with the recent murders | 你难道不关心最近 |
[26:05] | that occurred in this very spot? | 发生在此地的谋杀案吗 |
[26:07] | There’s still blood on the dock. | 码头上还有血呢 |
[26:08] | Well, yes, there may be a killer | 没错 也许又有一个杀手 |
[26:11] | stalking these woods again. | 徘徊在树林里 |
[26:13] | But don’t you want to be scared? | 但你们不想被恐吓吗 |
[26:16] | All right, that’s it for today, guys. Thanks. | 到此为止 谢谢大家 |
[26:21] | – Margaret. – Wait. | -玛格丽特 -等等 |
[26:22] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[26:25] | Do you have any idea what it feels like | 你知道身体每一个细胞都渴望氧气 |
[26:27] | to have every cell in your body screaming for oxygen, | 但能呼吸的只有水 |
[26:30] | and all you can breathe is water? | 是什么感受吗 |
[26:35] | That bitch needs to die. | 那个贱人必须死 |
[26:37] | Don’t worry. You’ll have your chance. | 别着急 有你报仇的时候 |
[26:39] | We all will. | 我们都会有 |
[26:41] | It’s gonna be full hunting grounds. | 这里将成为狩猎场 |
[26:44] | And in the latest twist of a role reversal, | 在最新的角色互换反转中 |
[26:47] | the site for the hottest music fest | 万圣节周末最盛大的音乐节 |
[26:48] | on Halloween weekend is Camp Redwood, | 将在红木营地举行 |
[26:51] | the blood-soaked grounds of the infamous 1984 murders. | 也是著名1984年血腥谋杀的案发现场 |
[26:55] | The festival is the brainchild of Margaret Booth, | 音乐节是玛格丽特·布斯的主意 |
[26:58] | the survivor of the massacre | 她是大屠杀的幸存者 |
[27:00] | turned mega successful real estate magnate. | 后来成为卓越的房地产大亨 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry, Donald. I’ll turn it off. | 对不起 唐纳德 我关掉吧 |
[27:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:07] | But you-you told me | 但你告诉我 |
[27:08] | you never want to see that place again. | 你再也不想见到那个地方 |
[27:13] | Camp Redwood was another life. | 红木营地是另一段人生 |
[27:17] | I look at that place now, | 我现在看那个地方 |
[27:20] | and I feel… | 就像 |
[27:22] | nothing. | 看空气一样 |
[27:26] | I’m over it. | 我不在意了 |
[27:32] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[27:58] | Oh, shoot. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:11] | Looking nice, Red. | 看起来不错 小红 |
[28:12] | Thanks, baby. You, too. | 谢谢 宝贝 你也是 |
[28:15] | Some scene out there. | 外面可热闹了 |
[28:17] | I almost thought I wasn’t gonna get in to see you. | 我差点以为自己见不到你了 |
[28:19] | People are jerking off over some chick eating a needle. | 这些人对着一个即将吃针头的女人自慰 |
[28:23] | Like anyone gives a shit about what they think. | 搞得好像有人会在意他们的看法 |
[28:26] | You think it’s finally gonna happen tonight? | 你觉得今晚终于要成了吗 |
[28:29] | She lost her final appeal. | 她输掉了最终上诉 |
[28:32] | Bitch is gonna buy it. | 贱人要死了 |
[28:34] | It’s too bad. | 可惜了 |
[28:36] | She’s got some skills. | 她有点本事 |
[28:40] | Well, I think I have some news that you might like. | 我可能有你喜欢的消息 |
[28:47] | There’s a concert coming up. | 有一场音乐会 |
[28:49] | It sounds really cool. | 听起来非常酷 |
[28:50] | They’re having it out where they had all those murders in ’84. | 在84年那些谋杀的案发现场举办 |
[28:54] | Camp Redwood. | 红木营地 |
[28:56] | Check out the headliner. | 你看招牌 |
[28:59] | Billy Idol. | 比利·爱多 |
[29:01] | I know you’re a huge fan, so I bought a ticket, | 我知道你是他的粉丝 所以我买了票 |
[29:04] | and I’m gonna bring a tape recorder in there | 我要去现场给你录音 |
[29:06] | and make you your very own bootleg. | 给你做一盘专属唱片 |
[29:10] | These other bands– | 其他这些乐队 |
[29:12] | bunch of one-hit, new wave clowns. | 都是些一时流行的小丑 |
[29:14] | 20 years from now, no one’s gonna know they ever existed. | 再过20年 都不会有人知道他们存在过 |
[29:19] | Who cares about them? | 谁管他们 |
[29:20] | That’s the point. | 问题就在于此 |
[29:23] | The ’80s was their time. | 他们属于80年代 |
[29:25] | And mine. | 我也是 |
[29:27] | But the decade’s ending. | 但这个时代即将过去 |
[29:28] | Pretty soon, I’m gonna be just like them. | 很快 我就要和他们一样了 |
[29:31] | The fucking pop culture trivia. | 成为主流文化的一个注脚 |
[29:33] | A novelty act, faded into memory. | 一桩轶事 消逝在回忆里 |
[29:35] | – That’s not true. – It will be if I don’t do anything about it. | -不会的 -如果我不做点什么就会的 |
[29:42] | A true artist has many phases. | 真正的艺术家都是分阶段的 |
[29:46] | They produce over many decades, not just one. | 他们的影响力会延续几十年 不止于10年 |
[29:49] | They evolve. | 他们会进化 |
[29:50] | Like Picasso or Billy or… | 就行毕加索 或者比利… |
[29:53] | I don’t want to fade, Red. | 我不想消逝 小红 |
[29:57] | I want to be immortal. | 我想成为永恒 |
[30:01] | I need to make sure they never forget. | 我要让他们永远不会忘记我 |
[30:11] | All prisoners secured and accounted for? | 所以犯人都在吗 |
[30:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:15] | I see no one’s warned you | 看来没人提醒过你 |
[30:16] | about the dangers of eating prison chow. | 在牢里吃饭要小心 |
[30:45] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[31:00] | It’s customary that I offer last rites to the condemned. | 对死刑犯的临终祈祷的惯例 |
[31:04] | God wants to save every soul, | 上帝想拯救每一个灵魂 |
[31:06] | even yours. | 甚至你的 |
[31:07] | Fuck that guy. | 去他的 |
[31:08] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[31:10] | Last chance, baby girl. | 最后一次机会 小丫头 |
[31:15] | Ride or die? | 加入还是死亡 |
[31:36] | Master, | 主人 |
[31:38] | I don’t question your judgment | 我不质疑您的决定 |
[31:41] | or why you’ve put me here. | 或是您把我关进来的理由 |
[31:45] | But I can be more. | 但我有更大的用处 |
[31:49] | Give me a shot at immortality, | 给我一个永恒的机会 |
[31:52] | and I promise the rivers of hell will overflow | 我保证地狱之河将因 |
[31:55] | with the rain of souls that I send you. | 我献给您的灵魂而泛滥 |
[32:14] | If you have any last words… | 现在可以说遗言了 |
[32:26] | I know you’re there, Margaret. | 我知道你在 玛格丽特 |
[32:30] | I have committed no crimes. | 我没有犯罪 |
[32:33] | I am and always will be innocent. | 我是无辜的 永远都是 |
[32:38] | And you… | 而你 |
[32:40] | are gonna burn for wanting to watch me die. | 会因为想看我死去而被地狱之火焚烧 |
[33:48] | Had to have a third one, didn’t you? | 就非要吃第三个汉堡是吧 |
[33:51] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[34:37] | Oh my God… | 天啊 |
[34:58] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[35:15] | Time of death, 12:02 A.M. | 死亡时间 凌晨12点零2分 |
[35:17] | The sentence of Brooke Thompson has been carried out. | 布鲁克·汤普森的死刑执行完毕 |
[35:21] | Please exit. | 请离开 |
[35:31] | Well, that was… anticlimactic. | 那结局太烂了 |
[35:34] | It was a fucking bore is what it was. | 真他妈的没劲 |
[35:36] | They really should bring back the guillotine. | 他们应该恢复断头台制度 |
[35:38] | I would have paid good money to see her head roll. | 我愿意花大价钱看她脑袋掉下来 |
[35:57] | Dude, I came here last night and rented three movies. | 我昨晚过来 租了三部片子 |
[36:00] | Friday the 13th, | 《黑色星期五》 |
[36:01] | Faces of Death, and Nightmare on Elm Street. | 《死亡真面目》和《猛鬼街》 |
[36:05] | But th-this is what you gave me. | 但你给我的是这些 |
[36:11] | Terms of Endearment, | 《母女情深》 |
[36:14] | Mystic Pizza, and… | 《现代灰姑娘》 和 |
[36:16] | Tootsie. | 《窈窕淑男》 |
[36:19] | Is this some kind of joke or are you just plain stupid? | 这是逗我呢 还是你是傻逼 |
[36:22] | There’s not one kill in those three movies. | 这三部片里 一个人都没死 |
[36:25] | You shouldn’t watch horror movies. | 你不该看惊悚片 |
[36:26] | There’s too much violence in this society. | 这个社会有太多暴力了 |
[36:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[36:41] | Brett had me stocking a hundred copies | 布雷特让我为周五准备 |
[36:43] | of Who Framed Roger Rabbit for Friday. | 一百份《谁陷害了兔子罗杰》 |
[36:45] | But guess who got an advance copy. | 但猜猜看谁拿到了新样片 |
[36:52] | Lorraine? | 罗琳 |
[37:00] | Lorraine? | 罗琳 |
[37:20] | No. | 不 |
[37:45] | What in the devil? | 什么情况 |
[37:50] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[37:54] | Lorraine? | 罗琳 |
[37:56] | Donald? | 唐纳德 |
[37:59] | Donald? | 唐纳德 |
[38:00] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[38:02] | Where’s Lorraine? | 罗琳人呢 |
[38:03] | Dead! | 死了 |
[38:06] | Your sister’s dead. | 你姐姐死了 |
[38:10] | I thought I could have a life. | 我以为我能好好生活 |
[38:11] | I thought… I could be free. | 我以为我能自由 |
[38:15] | But I’ll never be free. | 但我得不到自由 |
[38:17] | Darkness will always walk with me. | 黑暗将永远伴随我 |
[38:21] | When Bobby’s old enough to understand, | 等波比长大 |
[38:23] | tell him I loved him more than everything. | 告诉他 我非常爱他 |
[38:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:27] | If you love him, why are you leaving? | 如果你爱他 为什么要走 |
[38:29] | To protect him. | 为了保护他 |
[38:33] | To end this. | 结束这一切 |
[38:38] | Goodbye, son. | 再见 孩子 |
[39:30] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到人世 |