时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Son of a bitch. | 狗东西 |
[02:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:23] | It’s Dee Dee. | 我是迪迪 |
[02:25] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[02:29] | I know you in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[02:31] | And I know what you doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[02:33] | We can talk about this right now, | 你现在就出来跟我说清楚 |
[02:34] | or we can talk about this with Mom later. | 不然我们就去妈妈面前说 |
[02:39] | All right, fine! | 好吧 行 |
[02:41] | You and that skank better cover up. | 你和那个骚货最好把衣服穿好 |
[02:43] | I’m coming in. | 我要进去了 |
[02:53] | What the… | 什么 |
[02:55] | fuck? | 鬼 |
[03:33] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[03:33] | I just need to stop the bleeding. | 我在帮你止血 |
[03:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:53] | Dee Dee, what… | 迪迪 什么 |
[03:54] | what the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:57] | Mom said you’d been disappearing a lot. | 妈妈说你经常消失不见 |
[03:59] | I-I thought you were just running around behind her back. | 我以为你只是背着她在外面乱搞 |
[04:01] | I didn’t… I didn’t expe… | 我没… 我没想到 |
[04:03] | You were never supposed to know this side of me. | 你本不应该看到我这一面的 |
[04:05] | No one was. | 我没想任何人知道 |
[04:08] | How long? | 多久了 |
[04:12] | My entire life. | 一辈子 |
[04:16] | It’s a pain… I wake up with, | 每天醒来 我都感觉得到这种痛苦 |
[04:19] | a hunger… | 这种饥渴 |
[04:20] | I can’t satisfy… | 我无法满足这种欲望 |
[04:23] | no matter how much I feed it. | 不管我如何努力地去喂饱它 |
[04:26] | I was born with this. | 我天生如此 |
[04:30] | – And I’ll die with it. – No, no. | -到死都是 -不 不 |
[04:32] | No one is born with that kind of darkness. | 没人天生就是邪恶的 |
[04:35] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[04:37] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[04:39] | You’re not evil. | 你不是恶魔 |
[04:40] | You raised me. You loved me. | 你养育了我 你爱护我 |
[04:41] | This is not you. This is not my daddy. | 这不是你 我爸爸不会这样 |
[04:46] | Please, Daddy. | 求你了 爸爸 |
[04:47] | Please. | 求你 |
[04:50] | Please, Daddy. | 求你了 爸爸 |
[04:53] | Please, just put the knife down. | 拜托 把刀放下 |
[04:55] | I’m a psychologist. I can help you. | 我是心理医生 我能帮你 |
[04:58] | You can change. | 你会变好的 |
[05:00] | Please, Daddy, please. | 求你了 爸爸 拜托 |
[05:10] | I almost believe you, Dee Dee. | 我几乎要相信你了 迪迪 |
[06:38] | Just because something seems inconceivable | 看起来不可思议 |
[06:41] | doesn’t mean that it can’t be true. | 不代表就不是真的 |
[06:44] | You were floating. | 你刚刚漂浮在空中 |
[06:45] | Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 |
[06:47] | I was reborn. Dead, then raised up | 这是重生 我死了 但被撒旦 |
[06:50] | by the Unholy One himself. | 亲手救了回来 |
[06:54] | He thinks I’m pretty cool, Dee Dee. | 他认为我很不错 迪迪 |
[06:56] | No one’s called me that name in years, | 好多年没有人这么叫过我了 |
[06:58] | – not since… -That night. I know. | -自从… -那一晚 我知道 |
[07:00] | Satan showed me everything. | 撒旦什么都给我看了 |
[07:02] | Your old man had a wild appetite. | 你老爹胃口可真大 |
[07:04] | – What the fuck are you? – Isn’t it obvious? | -你到底是什么 -还看不出来吗 |
[07:07] | Evil. Pure. Uncut. | 纯粹 未经雕琢的邪恶 |
[07:10] | You think it can be treated like an infection, | 你以为那像传染病一样可以被治愈 |
[07:12] | but there is no cure, no pill to take. | 可其实根本无法治愈 无药可医 |
[07:14] | The darkness resides in everyone. | 每个人都有黑暗面 |
[07:19] | Even you. | 你也一样 |
[07:22] | N- No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[07:24] | Look at your little experiment with Mr. Jingles. | 看看你和叮当先生做的小实验 |
[07:27] | He was locked up. | 他被关了起来 |
[07:29] | You released him into the world. | 是你把他放了出来 |
[07:32] | In a way, he didn’t kill anyone. | 可以说 他没有杀人 |
[07:35] | You did. | 是你杀的 |
[07:36] | You think you were studying evil? | 你以为你在研究恶魔 |
[07:39] | You are evil. | 你就是恶魔 |
[07:41] | I was only trying to do good. I… | 我只是想做好事 我… |
[07:42] | Shit. | 鬼话 |
[07:47] | Don’t take my word for it. | 你可以不用听我的 |
[07:51] | He’s right, Dee Dee. | 他说得没错 迪迪 |
[07:55] | Evil is born, | 恶魔诞生 |
[07:57] | and you are the fruit of its seed. | 你就是它结出的果子 |
[07:59] | The darkness is inside you. | 黑暗就在你心中 |
[08:05] | No, this isn’t real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[08:07] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[08:09] | You are your father’s daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[08:12] | Accept it. | 接受这一点 |
[08:14] | Follow in my footsteps. | 追随我的步伐 |
[08:18] | There’s nothing else you can do. | 你别无他法 |
[08:27] | It’s not big enough. | 火势不够大 |
[08:29] | No one can see it. | 没人看得见 |
[08:30] | We need to build a signal fire. | 我们得放信号火 |
[08:32] | Big enough for a plane to see! | 让火势大到在飞机上都能看见 |
[08:34] | The cabins, the trees, we have to burn it all! | 小屋 树林 都得烧掉 |
[08:37] | We’re not burning shit, okay? | 什么都不要再烧了 听到没 |
[08:39] | We need to find an exit plan. | 我们得想个办法逃出去 |
[08:40] | Yeah, she’s right. | 是啊 她说得对 |
[08:41] | Xavier, you need to relax. | 泽维尔 你别激动 |
[08:43] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[08:44] | You want me to breathe? | 你要我深呼吸 |
[08:46] | I have breathed the fire of a thousand white-hot suns! | 我都呼吸过烈火了 |
[08:56] | Dude, stop! | 老兄 住手 |
[08:58] | Xavier, put that down! | 泽维尔 放下火把 |
[08:59] | Get back! Get out of the way! | 退后 别挡道 |
[09:01] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[09:02] | It all has to burn. | 都得烧掉 |
[09:07] | Forgive me, but I had to stop him before he hurt someone! | 抱歉 可我必须在他伤人前阻止他 |
[09:11] | Let’s get him to a cabin. | 把他带到小屋里去吧 |
[09:14] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[09:15] | We have to rally, go through the woods- – | 必须集结起来 穿过树林 |
[09:16] | we’ll find help eventually. | 最后一定会获救的 |
[09:17] | No. Those woods are a maze, | 不行 树林里错综复杂 |
[09:19] | and in this dark we’ll be walking around in circles. | 这么晚进去只会在原地打转 |
[09:21] | And don’t forget about the traps. | 别忘了里面还有陷阱 |
[09:22] | She’s right. I mean, Jingles could have | 她说得对 叮当先生很有可能 |
[09:23] | this whole place booby-trapped,for all we know. | 在到处都设了陷阱 |
[09:25] | Xavier can’t even walk. We should just stay here till sunrise. | 泽维尔连路都走不了 我们应该等天亮再说 |
[09:28] | There is safety in numbers. | 人数上我们占优势 |
[09:30] | And we have a gun. | 我们还有枪 |
[09:32] | Oh, some bad news on that front. | 关于枪我有个坏消息 |
[09:34] | I used all my bullets trying to protect Trevor from Jingles. | 我为了把崔弗从叮当手里救出来用光了子弹 |
[09:36] | I wish I could have done more. | 要是我能再多做一些就好了 |
[09:38] | But there is another option. | 不过我们还有另一个选择 |
[09:40] | Yesterday I saw two people camping | 昨天我看到有两个人 |
[09:42] | on the other side of the lake. | 在湖对岸露营 |
[09:43] | Two of us could take a boat across. | 我们中的两个人可以划船过去 |
[09:45] | Maybe they have a car. | 可能他们有车 |
[09:46] | – God willing. – Good idea. Chet’ll go with you. | -但愿如此 -好主意 切特会和你一起去的 |
[09:52] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | I love boats. | 我喜欢船 |
[09:55] | You’re very brave. God bless you. | 你真是太勇敢了 上帝保佑你 |
[09:58] | Be careful, you guys. | 要小心啊 大家伙 |
[10:08] | Do you think we should wake him up? | 我们要把他叫醒吗 |
[10:09] | I don’t think you’re supposed to sleep with a concussion. | 脑震荡了不能一直睡吧 |
[10:12] | I think the less he sees of this night, the better. | 我想他今晚还是看得越少越好 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:18] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[10:21] | Don’t you think it’s kind of weird | 你不觉得这事有点奇怪吗 |
[10:22] | that Margaret didn’t mention the campers before? | 玛格丽特为什么之前从没提到过露营者 |
[10:25] | Yeah, well, she’s a weird chick. | 没错 她就是个奇怪的女人 |
[10:51] | Ray. | 雷 |
[10:53] | Ray is out there! | 雷在那里 |
[10:55] | No, Ray bitched out. | 不 雷逃跑了 |
[10:56] | – Took off on Trevor’s bike and left us. – No, no. | -上了崔弗的车然后抛下了我们 -不 |
[10:58] | I’m telling you, he-he’s out there. | 我说真的 他就在外面 |
[11:00] | Maybe he got to the call box or-or found help! | 也许他到了电话亭 找到人帮忙了 |
[11:04] | No. Don’t worry. I promise, I’ll be right back. | 别担心 我保证 我一会就回来 |
[11:07] | Yeah, keep that close, okay? | 没错 带着那个防身 好吗 |
[11:18] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[11:19] | Bertie, don’t make me do it, please. | 伯蒂 别逼我做这个 求求你了 |
[11:23] | Please, just make me a sandwich. | 能给我做个三明治吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, Bertie, please. | 伯蒂 拜托 |
[11:28] | Please, don’t make me do it. | 求你了别让我做这个 |
[11:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:37] | The fire. | 那堆火 |
[11:39] | Did it work? | 起作用了吗 |
[11:41] | Is someone coming? | 有人来救我们吗 |
[11:42] | No one’s coming. | 没有人来 |
[11:52] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[11:54] | Chet and Jesus Lady went to find help. | 切特和那个信徒去找人帮忙了 |
[11:55] | Brooke went after Ray. | 布鲁克去追雷了 |
[11:58] | Ray? | 雷 |
[12:02] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:04] | Ray! Ray, over here! | 雷 雷 我在这 |
[12:11] | I knew you wouldn’t bail on us. | 我就知道你不会抛下我们 |
[12:13] | Did you get help? | 你找到人帮忙了吗 |
[12:15] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[12:16] | You were going to the call box. | 你刚才不是在往电话亭走吗 |
[12:18] | No, no, I’ve just… been walking. | 不 我只是在到处走 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m kind of foggy. | 对不起 我现在有点懵 |
[12:22] | Okay, well, try to focus. | 没事 试着集中注意力 |
[12:23] | Montana said you left on Trevor’s motorcycle. | 蒙塔娜说你骑着崔弗的摩托车走了 |
[12:26] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:27] | No. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, I did. | 没错 是这样的 |
[12:30] | Uh, but, uh, I got on a bike, | 但是 我骑上摩托 |
[12:32] | and I rode out of camp, but I guess… | 骑出了营地 但我猜… |
[12:35] | I was walking again, | 然后我又步行了 |
[12:35] | but I guess I’ve… I’ve fallen off? | 我想我是摔下来了 |
[12:39] | Did you hit your head or something? | 你磕到脑袋了吗 |
[12:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:43] | – That’s Jingles. – Come on, come on, come on. | -是叮当先生 -快走 快走 |
[13:00] | I don’t see anything out there. | 我什么都没看到 |
[13:03] | There’s not even a light. | 一点光都没有 |
[13:07] | Don’t worry, Margaret. | 别担心 玛格丽特 |
[13:09] | We’re gonna find help. | 我们会找到帮助的 |
[13:11] | We’re gonna get out of this nightmare. | 我们会逃出这场噩梦的 |
[13:14] | Do you ever think about death, Chet? | 你想过死吗 切特 |
[13:17] | I thought about it pretty hard when I was in that pit. | 在坑里的时候想到过 |
[13:20] | It’s terrifying. | 还挺吓人的 |
[13:21] | The rot and the maggots, | 腐烂的尸体和蛆 |
[13:23] | and your insides turn to jelly. | 内脏会变成烂肉 |
[13:26] | And what if that’s just it? You die, and then nothing. | 如果只是这样呢 人死了 一切皆空 |
[13:29] | Just big, black nothing. | 又大又黑暗的空洞 |
[13:32] | Well, you wouldn’t feel that way if you believed in God. | 如果相信上帝 你就不会这样想了 |
[13:35] | God judges the righteous and the wicked, | 上帝审判正直和邪恶的人 |
[13:37] | for when the cold hand of death | 当死神冰冷的手 |
[13:39] | squeezes the last breath from your lungs, | 从你的肺里挤出最后一口气 |
[13:42] | it’ll be too late to ask for forgiveness. | 再请求饶恕就太晚了 |
[13:45] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[13:47] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你失了很多血 |
[13:49] | Make peace with your maker. | 与造物主讲和吧 |
[13:51] | Confess your sins. | 忏悔你的罪行 |
[13:53] | – You won’t get another chance. – Relax. | -你不会再有第二次机会了 -放松 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna make it out of here. | 我们会逃出去的 |
[13:57] | Why are you so concerned about my soul? | 你为什么这么关心我的灵魂 |
[13:59] | Because I can see your torment. | 因为我能看到你的痛苦 |
[14:01] | I know you’re harboring a terrible secret. | 我知道你心里藏着一个可怕的秘密 |
[14:05] | For all your outward masculinity, | 尽管你外表阳刚 |
[14:08] | I can always tell the real boysfrom the fake ones. | 但我能分辨出真正的男子汉和装腔作势的人 |
[14:11] | Fuck you, Margaret. | 去你的 玛格丽特 |
[14:13] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[14:16] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[14:17] | God is my witness. | 上帝是我的见证人 |
[14:19] | Oh, and you’re so pure? | 你就纯洁吗 |
[14:21] | There’s nothing that you have to confess? | 你没什么可忏悔的吗 |
[14:22] | Actually, I do. | 其实我有 |
[14:28] | There’s nothing on the other side. | 河对岸什么都没有 |
[14:31] | I just needed to get each one of you alone with me. | 我只是想让你们每个人与我单独相处 |
[14:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:40] | So I can kill you. | 这样我才能杀了你 |
[14:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:10] | No. No! No, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
[15:52] | I think he’s gone. | 我觉得他走了 |
[15:54] | I think we should stay put. | 我觉得我们最好就待在这儿 |
[15:55] | Margaret’s gone across the lake for help. | 玛格丽特会到河的另一边寻求帮助 |
[15:57] | I don’t think it’s safe to move around. | 我觉得四处乱动不安全 |
[15:58] | I’m-I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[16:02] | Aren’t you scared? | 你难道不害怕吗 |
[16:04] | I am. I am, yeah. | 害怕 当然害怕 |
[16:08] | Who would have thought, when this day started, | 今早的时候 谁会料到 |
[16:10] | you and I would end up here, | 你和我将被困在这 |
[16:12] | running from a deranged psycho killer? | 躲避一个精神错乱的疯子的追杀 |
[16:14] | I guess nothing ever turns out quite how you imagine it. | 结果往往都事与愿违 |
[16:20] | Even moving to L.A., I, uh… | 就像我搬去洛杉矶 我 |
[16:22] | I had this dumb idea, this, this dream… | 我还以为… 还梦想着… |
[16:28] | to… | 想要 |
[16:33] | To be somebody? | 想要干出一番事业吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 不是 |
[16:37] | To be nobody. | 想要过上平淡的生活 |
[16:39] | And why would you want to do that? | 你为什么会这么想呢 |
[16:43] | When I was a kid, I was a total nerd. | 小的时候 我完全就是个书呆子 |
[16:47] | I was always the best in my class. | 我总是班上的第一名 |
[16:50] | And there was this kid who always came in second, | 但有个孩子每次都是第二名 |
[16:53] | and he hated coming in second. | 他非常厌恶屈居于第二 |
[16:59] | One day, he just stopped talking to me. | 一天 他不跟我说话了 |
[17:01] | Got everybody else in the classto stop talking to me, too. | 这使得班上其他所有人也都不跟我说话了 |
[17:06] | I didn’t want him to be mad, | 我不想让他生气 |
[17:07] | so I started pretending I didn’t know things. | 于是就开始装傻 |
[17:10] | I would, you know, get the answers wrong on purpose. | 我会故意答错题 |
[17:18] | When he became first, he asked me to get ice cream. | 当他当上第一名后 他请我去吃冰淇凌 |
[17:23] | I said yes. | 我说好的 |
[17:26] | When he asked me to marry him, I said yes, | 当他要我嫁给他 我说好的 |
[17:32] | even though… | 尽管 |
[17:34] | I wasn’t sure if I really loved him. | 我不确定自己是不是真的爱他 |
[17:41] | I pretended for so long to be somebody that I wasn’t. | 很久以来 我都没有做过自己 |
[17:49] | Now I don’t even know who I am. | 现在 我连自己是谁都搞不清了 |
[17:58] | I kind of know what that’s like. | 我大概知道这种感受 |
[18:00] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:05] | I always wanted to be a doctor. | 我一直想当医生 |
[18:08] | Like… like Quincy. | 就像昆西那样[电视剧《神勇法医官》主角] |
[18:12] | So I, I worked my ass off to get into the best schools, | 所以为了进到最好的学校 最好的团体 |
[18:16] | the best fraternities. | 我费劲了心思 |
[18:18] | I got so wrapped up in trying to impress | 我一心只想去讨好 |
[18:20] | the people I thought could make my life easier | 那些我以为会让我生活轻松一些的人 |
[18:22] | that I forgot who I was in the first place. | 反而忘记了我的初心 |
[18:29] | And in the end, | 到最后 |
[18:33] | it cost me. | 我付出了代价 |
[18:37] | Cost me a lot. | 很大的代价 |
[18:42] | So what I’m saying is… | 所以我要说的是 |
[18:46] | don’t feel like you have to change | 不要认为非得改变自己 |
[18:48] | to fit into the world. | 来融入世界 |
[18:51] | ‘Cause you’re pretty rad just the way you are. | 因为你本身就已经足够优秀了 |
[19:06] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么要亲我 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:11] | Because I felt like it. | 因为我就想这么做 |
[19:13] | Chances are we’re not gonna makeit out of here alive tonight, | 我们可能都活不过今晚了 |
[19:17] | and I don’t want to die when… | 我不想连死的时候 |
[19:19] | I don’t even feel like I’ve lived. | 都没感觉自己真正地活过 |
[19:23] | So let’s do it. | 那来吧 |
[19:25] | Let’s live. | 活出自我 |
[19:32] | Highway to Heaven, man. | 《天堂之路》 |
[19:36] | I still have an audition on the books. | 我还有个预约好的试镜 |
[19:39] | Possible two-episode arc as a cheery bellhop. | 可能演两集活泼的旅馆服务员 |
[19:43] | How’s a burn victim ever supposed to play cheery? | 一个被烧伤的人怎么演得出活泼 |
[19:48] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[19:49] | Brooke should be back by now. | 布鲁克现在该回来了 |
[19:51] | Screw this. You stay here, I’m gonna go find her. | 去他的 你待这 我去找她 |
[19:55] | – Not another step. – I’m not here to clash. | -别想靠近一步 -我不是来找茬的 |
[19:58] | I only want to help us get out of here. | 我只想帮我们逃出这里 |
[19:59] | Says the bitch who punched me in the throat. | 这不是那个揍我喉咙的婊子吗 |
[20:01] | I suggest you leave now | 在我忍不住暴打你之前 |
[20:02] | before I get the urge to kick more of your ass. | 你最好赶紧离开 |
[20:04] | I thought I could help people all around the world. | 我以为我可以帮到世界上的所有人 |
[20:06] | I never would have put you in harm’s way otherwise. | 否则我也不会害你们有危险 |
[20:09] | The hell are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说什么 |
[20:12] | Mr. Jingles. | 叮当先生 |
[20:16] | I released him. | 是我放了他 |
[20:17] | I led him to the camp. | 我带他到营地 |
[20:18] | What happened here tonight– it’s… | 今晚这里发生的一切 |
[20:20] | it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:23] | You did this to me? | 你对我做出了这一切 |
[20:26] | Look at my fucking face! | 看看我这破脸 |
[20:28] | My Rabbit is parked in the staff lot. | 我的车停在停车场 |
[20:30] | – If the three of us pull together, we can survive this. – No. | -我们三个齐心协力 就能活下来 -不 |
[20:33] | It’s your fault I’m a monster. | 我成了怪物是你的错 |
[20:35] | It’s your fault I’ll never be on the cover of TV Guide! | 我永远上不了电视指南封面是你的错 |
[20:38] | It’s your fault my future is in radio! | 我的未来只能做广播还是你的错 |
[20:45] | You don’t want to do this. Please. | 你不想这样的 求你了 |
[20:46] | No. | 不 |
[20:47] | Yes, I do. | 不 我想 |
[20:54] | Get out of my way! | 走开 |
[21:02] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[21:04] | That was kind of amazing. | 太赞了 |
[21:10] | Was it good for you? | 你觉得好吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah, it… was. | 是的 很好 |
[21:20] | I mean, I think so. | 我是说 我是这么觉得 |
[21:23] | I don’t really have anything to compare it to. | 我没什么可以拿来比较的 |
[21:28] | You were my first. | 你是我的第一次 |
[21:33] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[21:38] | I thought you were engaged. | 你不是订过婚吗 |
[21:41] | We, uh, never… | 我们从没有… |
[21:46] | So… I popped your cherry. | 是我破了你的处 |
[21:54] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:59] | Thirsty. | 很渴 |
[22:19] | Brooke? | 布鲁克 |
[22:21] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:30] | Is that my head in there? | 那是我的头吗 |
[22:33] | Yes. Oh, my God. | 是的 我的天 |
[22:34] | – What are you? – Brooke, please… | -你是什么 -布鲁克 求你 |
[22:37] | No, don’t touch me! Don’t… | 别碰我 别碰 |
[22:54] | Holy shit. Where have you been? | 我去 你到哪去了 |
[22:56] | Are you dead, too? | 你也死了吗 |
[22:57] | Is everyone in this whole fucking place dead? | 这里的每个人都死了吗 |
[22:59] | Slow down. I’m not dead. | 冷静 我没死 |
[23:01] | I think I would know if I was dead. | 我觉得我要是死了我会知道的 |
[23:02] | Well, he didn’t. He was standing right here, | 但他不知道 当时他站在这里 |
[23:05] | and his head was right over there. | 他的头却在那里 |
[23:07] | – What are you talking about? – Ray. | -你在说什么 -雷 |
[23:09] | He’s dead. And I know that doesn’t make any sense, but | 他死了 我知道这说不通 但… |
[23:12] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[23:13] | I feel like the world is crumbling out from under me. | 我感觉世界正在沦陷 |
[23:16] | I don’t know what’s real. | 我不知道什么是真 |
[23:18] | I-I don’t even trust myself. | 我甚至不相信自己 |
[23:22] | Maybe I really am just losing it. | 也许我快要疯了 |
[23:25] | I wish I never came to this place. | 真希望我从没来这里 |
[23:28] | Don’t worry, Brooke. | 别担心 布鲁克 |
[23:33] | You’ll be leaving soon. | 你很快就会离开的 |
[23:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[23:49] | You’re always playing the victim. | 你总是装受害者 |
[23:51] | People look at you and they see | 大家都觉得你 |
[23:52] | sweet, innocent Brooke. | 甜美 单纯 |
[23:55] | Such a “Good girl.” | 真是个”好女孩” |
[23:56] | But I see what you really are: | 但我看清了你的真面目 |
[23:58] | a fucking black hole where light goes to die. | 一个吞噬所有亮光的黑洞 |
[24:01] | – What? – And people peg me as the bad girl? | -你说什么啊 -大家还觉得我是坏女孩 |
[24:03] | Why? ‘Cause I’ve got rad hair? | 为什么 就因为我特立独行的发型吗 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause I act on my feelings? Where’s my sympathy?! | 就因为我随心所欲吗 谁同情我了 |
[24:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[24:17] | When I saw you that day, | 那天我看见你 |
[24:20] | it was like fate. | 简直就是命运 |
[24:22] | Out of all the places in the world you could have been, | 世界上那么多地方你能去 |
[24:25] | there you were, right in front of me. | 你却来到我眼前 |
[24:30] | And then, out of the sky, | 随后 突如其来 |
[24:31] | an AK-47 fell in my lap. | 一把AK-47掉进我怀里 |
[24:34] | It was like the cosmos telling me | 仿佛星运在告诉我 |
[24:36] | I was right to hold onto this rage, | 我应该保持愤怒 |
[24:38] | because I was waiting for you to empty out the entire clip! | 因为我等着全部发泄在你身上 |
[24:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:44] | You sent him? | 他是你派来的吗 |
[24:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:51] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[24:53] | I wanted to kill you myself. | 我本想亲自杀你 |
[24:55] | But I didn’t know if I had it in me. | 但我不知道自己能否做到 |
[24:58] | I know I seem pretty bitchin’, | 我知道我看起来很厉害 |
[24:59] | but I have moments of doubt, too. | 但我也有困惑的时刻 |
[25:02] | There was only one person inmy life who ever believed in me. | 这辈子只有一个人相信过我 |
[25:06] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[25:08] | And you killed him! | 而你杀了他 |
[25:11] | I never killed anybody! | 我从未杀过任何人 |
[25:15] | Your maniac fiancé pulled the trigger, | 你那疯子未婚夫扣下扳机 |
[25:17] | but you’re the reason he’s dead. | 但你才是他死掉的原因 |
[25:20] | Sam was your brother? | 山姆是你哥哥吗 |
[25:45] | You never should have brought me here. | 你不应该带我来这里 |
[25:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:52] | I just wanted to understand him. | 我只是想理解他 |
[25:55] | Was my father ever the man I loved? | 我父亲是我爱过的那个人吗 |
[25:59] | Or was he… was he always a killer? | 还是他一直都是个杀人犯 |
[26:05] | I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[26:15] | Margaret killed all those counselors | 玛格丽特在70年代时 |
[26:18] | in the ’70s. | 杀了那些辅导员 |
[26:32] | She made everyone believe that I did it. | 她让所有人都认为是我干的 |
[26:38] | She made me believe that I did it. | 她让我以为是我干的 |
[26:43] | Outside the war… | 战争过后 |
[26:45] | I never killed anyone before tonight. | 我再也没有杀过人 直到今晚 |
[26:52] | Then kill me. | 那杀了我吧 |
[26:56] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[26:58] | All of this. | 这一切 |
[27:08] | I can’t live with this darkness. Just do it. | 我无法承受这样的邪恶 动手吧 |
[27:16] | No. | 不 |
[27:19] | There’s only one kill left. | 只有一个人需要被杀 |
[27:26] | You– | 你 |
[27:29] | you don’t get off so easy. | 你还有很多罪要赎 |
[27:31] | You’re gonna have to live with what you’ve done. | 你要活着 背负你所做的一切 |
[27:43] | Fucking bitch! | 贱人 |
[28:26] | What are you gonna do with that, Brooke? | 你拿它能干什么 布鲁克 |
[28:28] | Stay away from me. You’re psychotic! | 离我远点 疯子 |
[28:30] | Maybe. A little. | 也许 有一点点 |
[28:32] | But that doesn’t change how this is gonna end. | 但这并不会改变今晚的结局 |
[28:46] | Those belong to you. | 这些是你的 |
[28:48] | You’re Mr. Jingles. | 你才是叮当先生 |
[28:49] | I should have shot you in the head. | 我就应该一枪打爆你的头 |
[28:51] | I’m gonna rip you apart. | 我要撕碎你 |
[29:16] | I played Robin Hood in ’79. | 79年我演过罗宾汉 |
[29:18] | Stagedoor Dinner Theater, Tustin. | 塔斯汀 舞台门晚餐剧院 |
[29:21] | And thanks to Camp Redwood, I’m back in character. | 感谢红木夏令营 我又找回了感觉 |
[29:33] | When you put me in that oven, | 当你把我放进烤炉 |
[29:34] | you cooked up your worst nightmare, asshole. | 就造就了你的噩梦 混蛋 |
[30:07] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[30:08] | Oh, God, Margaret. Talk to me. | 天哪 玛格丽特 说话 |
[30:10] | Margaret? | 玛格丽特 |
[30:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:16] | Never better, actually. | 事实上 特别好 |
[31:00] | Do you accept Satan | 你接受撒旦 |
[31:04] | as your master? | 做你的主人吗 |
[31:44] | Here we are at Camp Redwood. | 到红木夏令营啦 |
[31:46] | You all ready for a fun summer? | 准备好过一个有趣的暑假了吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah! | 是 |
[31:54] | I want you to know in your bones. | 我要让你深刻地认识到 |
[31:57] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[31:58] | You selfish, evil whore! | 你这个自私邪恶的贱人 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:10] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[33:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:12] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[33:14] | Don’t worry, ma’am, you’re safe now. | 别担心 女士 你安全了 |
[33:16] | Do you know what happened here? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[33:18] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah, she’s one of my counselors. | 知道 她是我的一个辅导员 |
[33:21] | And she went crazy. | 她疯了 |
[33:22] | She attacked everyone. | 她攻击了大家 |
[33:23] | She attacked me. | 她攻击了我 |
[33:26] | Let’s get you down… | 我们送你下去 |
[33:26] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[33:45] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这个怎么处理 |
[33:48] | There was no body next to it? | 旁边没有身体吗 |
[33:50] | Found it in the refrigerator. | 在冰箱里找到的 |
[33:51] | I heard there was a motorcycle wreck by the entrance. | 听说入口处的摩托旁有具残害 |
[33:53] | – That body had no head. – Bag it separately. | -那尸体没有头 -分开装 |
[33:56] | We’ll deal with who it belongs to at the morgue. | 我们到停尸房看看属于谁 |
[34:17] | Sir, do you need help? | 先生 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:20] | Uh, yeah. I de-I definitely do. | 是 需要 |
[34:22] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了 |
[34:24] | Yeah. Real bad. | 是 很严重 |
[34:25] | Uh, I just don’t know how or where, exactly. | 我不知道具体怎么弄的 在哪弄的 |
[34:29] | Okay, have a seat. I’m just gonna take some vitals. | 坐吧 我检查一下 |
[34:33] | Look, I have to get out of here, okay? | 我得离开这里 行吗 |
[34:35] | I can’t stay in this place another second. | 这地方我不能多待一秒了 |
[34:36] | – I have to get out right now. – Just take it easy. | -我现在就得走 -别慌 |
[34:39] | It was all bad. All that blood and death. | 情况很严重 满是血和死亡 |
[34:41] | This camp is fucked up. | 这营地很邪门 |
[34:42] | I just want to go home. Please. | 我只想回家 拜托 |
[34:52] | Let’s get him to the hospital. | 送他去医院 |
[35:01] | Sir, we’re gonna take good care of you. | 先生 我们会照顾好你的 |
[35:03] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[35:05] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[36:03] | I just wanted to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[36:05] | This is home. | 这就是家 |
[36:28] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[36:36] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[36:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:43] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[36:44] | I’m fucking dead, that’s what. | 我他妈死了 就这么回事 |
[36:48] | Whoa! Easy. | 别激动 |
[36:51] | You think if I killed you right now | 你觉得如果我现在杀了你 |
[36:52] | they’d give me the chair? | 他们会让我坐电椅吗 |
[36:54] | Most definitely. | 肯定会 |
[37:01] | Agree to disagree. | 求同存异 |
[37:03] | What the hell, Montana? | 搞什么 蒙塔娜 |
[37:05] | There is no Montana. | 蒙塔娜不存在了 |
[37:06] | Only Zuul. | 只有祖尔 |
[37:12] | It’s a joke, lighten up. | 开玩笑的 放松 |
[37:14] | You guys are doing this purgatory thing all wrong. | 你们完全搞错了这个炼狱的状况 |
[37:17] | We can be gods here. | 我们可以成为这里的神 |
[37:21] | Ugh, you guys are fucking boring. | 你们都好他妈没劲 |
[37:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:27] | Come on. | 快 |
[37:58] | Seat belt. | 安全带 |
[38:00] | Seat belt? | 安全带 |