时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Let’s hit it, boys. | 来吧 小伙子们 |
[00:13] | Come on. | 动起来 |
[00:14] | Shut up and dance. | 闭上嘴巴好好跳 |
[00:17] | Kick. And jump. | 踢 跳 |
[00:18] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[00:20] | And other side. | 转到另一边 |
[00:22] | Thrust. And thrust. | 顶 再顶 |
[00:23] | Hips, and roll it. | 屁股 扭 |
[00:24] | And touch that hair. | 摸下去 |
[00:26] | And roll that pussy. | 再翻身上来 |
[00:31] | Come on, yeah. | 跳起来 |
[00:36] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[00:39] | Pas de bourrée, and thrust that ball… | 布雷步 顶起来 |
[01:00] | And thrust. | 顶 |
[01:10] | And punch. | 拳击 |
[01:36] | Keep it going, boys. | 继续 小伙子们 |
[01:42] | Hey, Rambo. | 猛男 |
[01:44] | My class isn’t for posers. | 我的课不欢迎装腔作势的家伙 |
[01:45] | This is aerobics; it’s serious. | 这是正经的有氧运动 |
[01:47] | Billy Idol’s the truth, man. | 比利·爱多才是王道 |
[01:50] | Grapevining in full combat gear, that’s a choice. | 全副武装地跳小步舞不为怪 |
[01:53] | I’m training. | 我在训练 |
[01:54] | You gotta stay ready. | 得做好准备 |
[01:56] | The world’s a shit place. | 这个世界很糟糕 |
[01:58] | – And everyone’s gone soft. – Look. | -人人都软蛋了 -听着 |
[02:00] | I’m just saying, if you’re really trying to make a move, | 我的意思是 如果你想来真的 |
[02:03] | you’d have something more studly than a Buck 119 in your holster. | 就不会在刀鞘里插巴克199这种玩意 |
[02:07] | Bubble Gum Barbie’s into blades? | 口香糖芭比还对刀有研究 |
[02:10] | Montana, what’s with this metal shit? | 蒙塔娜 这金属乐是怎么回事 |
[02:12] | I’m trying to get shredded, okay? | 我想大跳一场呢 |
[02:14] | Why can’t you play something fun, like Cyndi Lauper? | 你就不能放点有意思的吗 比如辛迪·劳帕的歌 |
[02:24] | Suck it, Rod, hard. | 闭嘴吧 洛德 |
[02:26] | Suck it hard. | 给我闭嘴 |
[02:27] | Everybody else down! | 所有人躺下 |
[02:29] | Wow. You know what? I’m-I’m telling Rudy. | 你知道吗 我要告诉鲁迪 |
[02:30] | – Rock and roll is dead. – Get on the floor! | -摇滚已死 -躺下 |
[02:32] | – Bitch! – Fuck you! | -贱人 -去死吧 |
[02:49] | Love you, too, baby! | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[03:11] | You know what? I’m-I’m telling Rudy. | 你猜怎么着 我要告诉鲁迪 |
[03:13] | Suck it, Rod, suck it hard. | 去死吧 罗德 给我去死 |
[03:15] | You like my surprise? | 喜欢我准备的惊喜吗 |
[03:18] | You did this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[03:22] | I didn’t like how he talked to you. | 我不喜欢他那么跟你说话 |
[03:25] | Or his lack of appreciation for Billy. | 是对比利的不敬 |
[03:28] | And rock and roll in general. | 也是对摇滚的不敬 |
[03:39] | That’s the most fucked up thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 这是我经历过最操蛋的事情 |
[03:44] | That’s… so… | 但那真是很 |
[03:48] | hot. | 性感 |
[04:27] | We can’t leave that there. | 我们不能不处理尸体 |
[04:29] | I got a class at 7:00 in the morning. | 我明早七点还有课 |
[04:32] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[04:35] | I know how to clean up messes. | 我知道怎么清理现场 |
[04:37] | I was a janitor once. | 我当过清洁工 |
[04:41] | Have you killed a lot of people? | 你杀过很多人吗 |
[04:44] | Would you kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[04:49] | No. | 不会 |
[04:54] | Would you kill for me? | 你会为了我杀人吗 |
[04:57] | You gotta ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[05:00] | There’s this girl. | 有个女孩 |
[05:04] | She took away the only thing I ever cared about. | 她夺走了我唯一在乎的东西 |
[05:08] | The only person who ever loved me. | 唯一爱过我的人 |
[05:13] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[05:18] | Sam was my everything. | 萨姆是我的全部 |
[05:20] | He was Billy Idol-cool, but he had a heart of gold. | 他像比利·爱多一样玩世不恭 但他很温柔 |
[05:24] | It wasn’t even his damn wedding. | 那都不是他自己的婚礼 |
[05:26] | Joey was his roommate in college in Florida. | 乔伊是他在佛州读大学时的舍友 |
[05:29] | I never even knew the guy or Brooke. | 我甚至都不认识乔伊和布鲁克 |
[05:32] | But I know Brooke fucked my brother and lied. | 但我知道她睡了我弟弟 还撒了谎 |
[05:35] | And now he’s dead. | 现在我弟弟死了 |
[05:39] | Why does she get to live when he’s gone? | 凭什么我弟弟死了 那女人却还活着 |
[05:44] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[05:47] | She won’t see any more sunrises after I find her. | 我找到她后会让她看不到第二天的太阳 |
[05:56] | Promise me she’ll suffer. | 你要保证她受尽折磨 |
[05:58] | I want it to be painful. | 我要她痛到极致 |
[06:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:03] | I do. | 我会的 |
[07:25] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[07:26] | Why the hell haven’t you killed her yet? | 你为什么还没杀了她 |
[07:29] | I-I almost had her. | 我差点就得手了 |
[07:36] | You need to get your shit together. | 你得振作起来 |
[07:37] | There’s another killer running around, | 现在有了另一个杀手 |
[07:39] | – and if we don’t get her… – Wait. Wh-What do you mean? | -如果我们没搞定她 -等等 什么意思 |
[07:41] | Jingles. | 叮当 |
[07:42] | The Mr. Jingles? | 叮当先生吗 |
[07:43] | He sliced up two guys right in front of me. | 他当着我的面杀了两个人 |
[07:46] | We need to get to Brooke first, | 我们得抢先找到她 |
[07:47] | kill her, and get the hell out of here. | 杀了她 然后离开这个地方 |
[07:49] | Two guys? At the same time? Is he a ninja? | 同一时间杀了俩 他是忍者吗 |
[07:52] | Ricky, you need to focus. | 里基 你得专心一点 |
[07:55] | I need this, babe. | 我需要这个 宝贝 |
[07:58] | That bitch has got to pay for what she’s done. | 这个婊子得为她的所作所为付出代价 |
[08:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[08:14] | Here. Careful. | 给你 小心点 |
[08:21] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉很难受 |
[08:23] | Is this what dying feels like? | 死亡就是这种感觉吗 |
[08:26] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[08:27] | Yeah. Trevor knows what he’s doing. | 是啊 崔弗心里有数的 |
[08:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:35] | Chet. Chet. Chet. | 切特 切特 切特 |
[08:37] | – God, he’s lost a lot of blood. – He’s dead. | -天啊 他流了很多血 -他死了 |
[08:41] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[08:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:51] | It’s epinephrine for, like, peanut allergies and shit. | 这是肾上腺素 用来治花生过敏之类的 |
[08:53] | It-It’s, like, pure adrenaline. | 这是纯肾上腺素 |
[08:55] | You sure it’s gonna work? | 你确定这能行吗 |
[08:56] | It’s not gonna make him worse. | 死马当作活马医吧 |
[09:13] | It didn’t work. | 并没有用 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[09:17] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[09:19] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[09:20] | Feels like my heart’s beating out of my chest. | 感觉我的心脏跳得特别快 |
[09:25] | At least it’s beating there. | 至少它还在跳 |
[09:27] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:28] | We need Ray and Montana to get here with the cops now. | 雷和蒙塔娜得快点带警察来了 |
[09:31] | Ray’s a choad. | 雷是个人渣 |
[09:32] | He left me to die. | 他把我扔在那等死 |
[09:34] | The cops are looking for him. | 警察们在找他 |
[09:35] | He told me he killed someone in college. | 他说他在大学时杀了个人 |
[09:38] | I thought making porn was bad. | 我还以为拍黄片够糟了 |
[09:40] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[09:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[09:45] | Porn! Blake! | 黄片 布莱克 |
[09:48] | The guy with the spike through his eye. | 那个眼睛被钉爆的人 |
[09:49] | He- he drove here in his Cadillac. | 他开凯迪拉克来的 |
[09:51] | The keys are still in the car. | 车钥匙还插在车上 |
[09:53] | It’s parked right by the showers. | 车就停在浴室外 |
[09:55] | We have a way out! | 我们可以逃出去了 |
[09:56] | Okay. Okay. Let’s grab Margaret and Bertie, | 好 那带上玛格丽特和伯蒂 |
[09:58] | a- and then we’ll head to the car. | 我们一起去车那边 |
[10:00] | What if we’re too late? | 会不会已经太迟了 |
[10:01] | – All right, let’s go. – Hey, no, no, no, no, no. | -好了 我们走 -不行 不行 |
[10:04] | No. | 不 |
[10:08] | Here. | 来 |
[10:10] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[10:13] | You’re way too messed up. | 你伤得太重了 |
[10:16] | You lie low. | 你躲着 |
[10:22] | I’ll go get Bertie. | 我去找伯蒂 |
[10:24] | I’ll get Margaret. | 我去找玛格丽特 |
[10:25] | Then we’ll circle back around for you, okay? | 然后我们再回来找你 好吗 |
[10:28] | We’ll all meet at the car. | 车那边见 |
[10:33] | For protection. | 防身用 |
[11:07] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[11:08] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[11:10] | Jingles killed them. | 是叮当先生杀的 |
[11:11] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[11:13] | Jingles did this? | 叮当先生干的 |
[11:15] | Come on. We have to get the fuck out of here. | 快 赶紧他妈离开这儿 |
[11:16] | – Language. – Fuck that. | -文明点 -文明个屌 |
[11:18] | This place is a killing field, Margaret. | 这地方就是个屠杀场 玛格丽特 |
[11:21] | I mean, look. | 你看看 |
[11:22] | Who knows how many more dead bodies are out here in this camp? | 鬼知道这营地里还有多少尸体 |
[11:24] | Come on. There’s a car by the showers. | 走吧 浴室外有辆车 |
[11:25] | Oh, no, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[11:28] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚才说的话了吗 |
[11:29] | There is a school bus full of eager campers coming here at sunrise, | 明早会有一校车翘首以盼的营员要来 |
[11:35] | and they will be perfectly safe, | 他们会安全无虞的 |
[11:37] | because I have a gun. | 因为我有把枪 |
[11:41] | Okay. Okay, Margaret. | 好吧 好吧 玛格丽特 |
[11:43] | You know, I- I’m gonna go back to the real world now. | 我要回现实世界去了 |
[12:10] | 餐厅 湖 | |
[12:21] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[12:22] | Kitchen’s closed, hon. | 厨房打烊了 亲爱的 |
[12:25] | Unless you’re looking for a little midnight snack. | 除非你想找点夜宵 |
[12:28] | Do you have any idea what’s happening here? | 你知不知道这里发生了什么 |
[12:30] | Yeah. I’m making sandwiches. | 知道啊 我在做三明治 |
[12:33] | Kids’ll be here in a couple of hours. | 孩子们几个小时后就要到了 |
[12:34] | They’re gonna be suffering from acute homesickness. | 他们要忍受强烈的思乡之情 |
[12:36] | And nothing cures acute homesickness | 没什么比三明治 |
[12:38] | – like a bologna sandwich. – You don’t understand! | -更能解思乡之愁 -你不懂 |
[12:40] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[12:42] | He’s slaughtering everyone like dogs. | 他在屠狗一样地杀人 |
[12:45] | What is it about this place | 这地方到底有什么魔力 |
[12:47] | that makes everybody see the bogeyman? | 可以让所有人都看到妖魔鬼怪 |
[12:49] | Calm down, take a breath. | 冷静一下 深呼吸 |
[12:51] | I am gonna heat you up some Swiss Miss. | 我去给你冲一杯热可可 |
[12:53] | No, Bertie. Jesus Christ. | 不 伯蒂 老天爷啊 |
[12:54] | You got to listen to me, okay? | 你听我说 好吗 |
[12:58] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[13:17] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[13:19] | Well, what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[13:20] | I-I didn’t know they let you out. | 我 我不知道他们把你放出来了 |
[13:22] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[13:25] | Hmm. All the same, | 不管怎样 |
[13:26] | it’s… nice to see you in my canteen again. | 又在我的食堂里见到你 挺好的 |
[13:35] | I’ll bet you’re hungry. | 我猜你一定饿了 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你要不坐下来吧 |
[13:38] | I’ll fix you something. | 我去给你弄些东西吃 |
[13:40] | Peanut butter and jelly, right? | 花生酱和果冻三明治 对吧 |
[13:42] | I was just about to start making those. | 我正准备开始做这些 |
[13:45] | I never forget a sandwich order. | 我不会忘记别人点了什么三明治 |
[14:10] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么会回来 |
[14:14] | When Margaret told me | 当玛格丽特告诉我 |
[14:15] | she was reopening this place, | 她要让这个地方重新开业的时候 |
[14:16] | I thought she’d lost her mind. | 我觉得她简直是疯了 |
[14:18] | I mean, who the hell wants to relive that night? | 谁会想再回忆那一晚 |
[14:24] | And then it hit me. | 然后我突然明白 |
[14:26] | She was still living it. | 她依然无法忘记 |
[14:28] | That horrible past was her prison. | 那段可怕的过去就是囚禁她的监狱 |
[14:31] | And if coming back here is what she needs | 如果回到这能够帮助她 |
[14:34] | to finally turn the page, I wanted to be there for her. | 翻开人生新的一页 我愿意陪她一起 |
[14:38] | She was a weird kid, but… | 她是有点古怪 但 |
[14:40] | she always meant well, far as I could tell. | 就我来看 她意图一直是好的 |
[14:44] | We can’t fix what’s already done. | 过去的事已无法弥补 |
[14:52] | But we always got a say in what happens next. | 但未来一直掌握在我们手中 |
[15:05] | You always hated the crust. | 你一直很讨厌面包皮 |
[15:52] | 上层烤箱 焙烤火力 | |
[16:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:01] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:55] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[18:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:09] | I knew you’d go left. | 我就知道你要往左跑 |
[18:13] | Textbook victim mentality, | 典型的受害者思维 |
[18:15] | seeking safety in numbers. | 觉得人多就安全 |
[18:18] | The other path would have led to the road. | 走另一条路就能上公路了 |
[18:19] | You’d have been home free. | 你本能够平安到家的 |
[18:22] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[18:23] | I set bear traps there, too, so, same result. | 我在那边也设下了机关 结果都一样 |
[18:26] | – Rita, why?! – Not my name. | -丽塔 为什么 -我不叫丽塔 |
[18:28] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[18:29] | I’m not the nurse. | 我不是护士 |
[18:31] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是个心理学家 |
[18:33] | After I set Jingles free, | 我把叮当先生放出来后 |
[18:36] | I took Nurse Rita’s place | 我取代了丽塔护士 |
[18:37] | so I could be with him here. | 我就可以和他一起在这里 |
[18:40] | You brought Jingles here? | 是你把叮当先生带来的 |
[18:41] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[18:43] | I’m doing this for science. | 我这么做是为了科学 |
[18:45] | I’ve spent my life studying what makes men like Benjamin kill. | 我一生都在研究本杰明这类人杀戮的原因 |
[18:49] | But there’s only so much | 但你从一只受困动物身上 |
[18:51] | that you can learn from a caged animal. | 能了解到的实在太局限了 |
[18:53] | I needed to study an apex predator in the wild. | 我需要在野外环境中研究顶级掠食者 |
[18:58] | Will Jingles take up a life | 叮当先生会 |
[19:00] | that’s served up to him on a silver platter? | 甘愿忍受吃嗟来之食的生活 |
[19:04] | Or does he need the thrill of the hunt before he kills? | 还是他需要在杀戮前享受捕猎的兴奋 |
[19:07] | You’re hanging up here to answer that very important question. | 你被吊在那里就是为了解答这个重要的问题 |
[19:10] | Fuck your research! | 去你妈的研究 |
[19:12] | You’re nothing more than a killer, just like him! | 你就是一个杀手 和他一样 |
[19:15] | I’m a scientist, and you’re my lab rat. | 我是科学家 你是我的小白鼠 |
[19:19] | Victims of serial killers are overwhelmingly female. | 连环杀手的受害者绝大部分都是女性 |
[19:23] | Thank you for your sacrifice. | 感谢你的牺牲 |
[19:27] | I promise you’ll be remembered as a feminist hero. | 我保证你会以一名女英雄的身份被铭记 |
[19:48] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[19:49] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[19:52] | Bertie! | 伯蒂 |
[20:02] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna go get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[20:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:25] | No. | 不 |
[20:33] | I, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[20:36] | – Please. – Ready? | -求你 -准备好了 |
[21:47] | Brooke? | 布鲁克 |
[21:49] | Brooke, are you out here? | 布鲁克 你在吗 |
[21:55] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[21:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[22:02] | – Brooke. – Help! | -布鲁克 -救命 |
[22:09] | Brooke, are you out there? | 布鲁克 你出去了吗 |
[22:11] | Montana! | 蒙塔娜 |
[22:12] | I’m over here! Help! | 我在这里 救命 |
[22:15] | Brooke! | 布鲁克 |
[22:16] | Montana. | 蒙塔娜 |
[22:17] | – Oh, Montana! – How…how the…did you get up here? | -蒙塔娜 -你是怎么上去的 |
[22:20] | God, please, just get me down from here. Please! | 赶紧先把我弄下去 求你了 |
[22:23] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[22:25] | – Fuck. – Hurry. | -操 -快点 |
[22:27] | And look out for Rita. | 而且要小心丽塔 |
[22:30] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[22:31] | She’s with Jingles. | 她和叮当是一伙的 |
[22:32] | She set this whole thing up. | 这一切都是她的圈套 |
[22:33] | I mean, she’s insane. | 她疯了 |
[22:39] | Damn it! | 你妈的 |
[22:43] | It won’t give. What should I do? | 它掉不下来 我该怎么办 |
[22:45] | Go get something sharp, something to cut this down. | 去找个锋利的东西把它砍下来 |
[22:47] | I shouldn’t leave you. | 我不该离开你 |
[22:49] | No, it’s fine. Just go. | 没事的 快去 |
[22:51] | Brooke, you’re so brave. | 布鲁克 你很勇敢 |
[22:54] | I just want this to be over. | 我只是想这一切结束 |
[22:56] | It will be, soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[22:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:04] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[23:37] | What are you making, Benji? | 你在做什么呢 本吉 |
[23:40] | A present. | 一个礼物 |
[23:42] | For me? | 给我的 |
[23:45] | Just something to watch over you. | 只是个用来照看你的东西 |
[23:49] | It’s a bear. | 这是只熊 |
[23:50] | They’re strong, loyal. | 熊很强壮 忠诚 |
[23:53] | They mate for life. | 一生只有一个伴侣 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[24:00] | It’s true love. | 是真爱哦 |
[24:02] | Aw, looks like the two freaks found each other. | 这两个怪胎终于找到彼此了 |
[24:05] | So cute. | 真有爱 |
[24:11] | I hate them so much. | 我好讨厌他们 |
[24:17] | They don’t deserve to be here with you. | 他们不配跟你一起待在这里 |
[24:35] | Are you my bear, Benji? | 你是我的那只熊吗 本吉 |
[24:37] | I’d do anything to protect you. | 我会不惜一切保护你 |
[25:14] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[25:16] | Seeking guidance from the master | 寻求主人的帮助 |
[25:18] | to point me towards the girl. | 指引我找到那个女孩 |
[25:21] | Your prayers have been answered. | 你的愿望成真了 |
[25:24] | – You found her? – She’s fully helpless. | -你找到她了吗 -任人宰割 |
[25:26] | Good to go. | 可以动手了 |
[25:28] | I need room to work. | 我需要施展空间 |
[25:30] | There’s no way I’m not watching her die. | 我一定要看着她死 |
[25:37] | Montana? | 蒙塔娜 |
[25:46] | Montana? | 蒙塔娜 |
[25:47] | Montana. | 蒙塔娜 |
[25:58] | You, little girl, | 你这个小姑娘 |
[26:01] | are as slippery as a handful of water. | 像水一样不好捕捉 |
[26:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:14] | You really shouldn’t have crashed this party, man. | 你真不应该不请自来 老兄 |
[26:17] | Now I’m gonna have to kill you. | 现在我只好杀了你 |
[26:35] | A campfire legend in the goddamn flesh! | 一位”篝火传奇”本人 |
[26:40] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想这么做 |
[26:42] | Oh, but I do. | 但我的确想 |
[26:45] | I-I do. | 我想 |
[26:48] | The blood you’ve spilled at this place, | 你在这个地方洒下的血 |
[26:51] | it’s eternal. | 永垂不朽 |
[26:52] | See, that-that’s the thing. | 你瞧 是这么回事 |
[26:56] | Your reputation’s solid. | 你的名声很响亮 |
[26:57] | Set in stone. | 你功成名就了 |
[26:59] | And I’m still trying to build something here. | 而我还在想办法有所建树 |
[27:02] | No matter which way you slice it, Mr. Jingles lives forever. | 无论如何 叮当先生永存 |
[27:09] | Now it’s my turn. | 该我大展身手了 |
[27:24] | I don’t know who the hell you are, | 我不知道你到底是谁 |
[27:26] | but you sure as shit ain’t Rita. | 但你绝对不是丽塔 |
[27:28] | I saw that nurse, the one you hog-tied | 我看见那个护士了 被你绑起来了 |
[27:30] | and left in the boathouse. | 留在船屋里 |
[27:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:25] | You fucking bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[29:37] | Almighty God, I am no stranger to your mercy. | 全能的上帝 我感受过您的仁慈 |
[29:40] | 14 years ago i vowed in a baptism of blood | 十四年前我在血的洗礼中发誓 |
[29:45] | to give you my devotion | 为您奉献 |
[29:47] | and follow wherever you may lead. | 并追随您 |
[29:50] | I reopened this camp | 我重启了这个营地 |
[29:52] | to revel in the glory of your light. | 为了陶醉在您的圣光里 |
[29:56] | To walk the straight and narrow path. | 为了走上严格的正道 |
[30:00] | But darkness has descended. | 但黑暗已经降临 |
[30:03] | Give me the strength | 赐予我力量 |
[30:05] | to do thy will. | 以行汝之旨意 |
[30:15] | Benji? | 本吉 |
[30:18] | You’re the answer to my prayer. | 你便是我祈祷的回应 |
[30:29] | Why did you come back here? | 你为什么要回来这里 |
[30:31] | Finish what I started. | 来完成我的未竟之事 |
[30:37] | What you started? | 你的未竟之事 |
[30:39] | Aw, you poor man. | 你这个可怜人 |
[30:42] | You never had a chance. | 你从来没有那个机会 |
[30:44] | I-It wasn’t me. I didn’t hurt them. | 不 不是我 我从没伤害过他们 |
[31:02] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[31:04] | Of course it was. | 当然是你了 |
[31:07] | You’re delusional, Benjamin. | 你有妄想症 本杰明 |
[31:09] | You’ve lost your sense of reality. | 你失去了对现实的感觉 |
[31:12] | The things that you were exposed to in the jungle… | 你在丛林里的越战经历 |
[31:20] | Your memory can’t be trusted. | 你的记忆不可信 |
[31:24] | You may not know what you are… | 你可能不知道你是什么… |
[31:28] | …but I do. | 但我知道 |
[31:47] | Whatever they did to you, it made you forget. | 不管他们对你做了什么 都让你忘记了 |
[31:50] | No. You were there. | 不 你在那里 |
[31:53] | You saw me. You told ’em. | 你看到我了 你告诉他们了 |
[31:55] | I was the killer. | 我才是凶手 |
[31:58] | You’ve forgotten everything, haven’t you? | 你真是什么都忘了 对吗 |
[32:01] | Like you forgot your promise. | 就像你忘记了你的承诺 |
[32:04] | You told me you’d stop them. | 告诉我你会阻止他们 |
[32:07] | You were going to protect me, | 你会来保护我 |
[32:09] | but you were too weak. | 但你太软弱了 |
[32:11] | You didn’t do a thing. | 你什么都没做 |
[32:15] | And they kept at it. | 他们一直不停歇 |
[32:17] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[32:19] | Bullying me. | 都在欺负我 |
[32:20] | Making my life miserable. | 让我的生活痛苦不堪 |
[32:23] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[32:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:26] | Okay. Who am I now? | 好吧 看我是谁 |
[32:29] | You guys… | 大伙儿 |
[32:31] | It is 8:30. | 都八点半了 |
[32:32] | Our curfew is 8:00 P.M. | 宵禁是晚上八点 |
[32:34] | You have to go to sleep. | 你们该睡觉了 |
[32:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[32:37] | I’ll be really tired in the morning. | 我明早要犯困的 |
[32:41] | So I made it stop. | 所以我阻止了 |
[32:55] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[32:57] | No. | 不要 |
[33:03] | No. | 不 |
[33:04] | It was me. | 其实是我干的 |
[33:06] | The ears from the war. That was me. | 战争中割下耳朵的事 是我干的 |
[33:08] | Yes. The stories about you in Vietnam– | 是的 你在越战中的故事 |
[33:11] | it was too good. I had to use that. | 那么棒 我必须得用一下 |
[33:14] | And I made you keep your promise. | 我帮你兑现了诺言 |
[33:17] | You finally protected me | 你替我顶罪 |
[33:19] | when you took the fall. | 才是保护了我 |
[33:46] | Do you understand now, Benji? | 你明白了吗 本吉 |
[33:48] | What happened in 1970– | 1970年的事 |
[33:52] | it was me. | 是我干的 |
[33:55] | No. | 不 |
[33:58] | No, it was me. | 不 是我 |
[34:01] | It was me. | 是我 |
[34:05] | I tried to put it behind me. | 我想放下这一切 |
[34:07] | I thought I could come back here and do some good. | 我想回到这里 干点好事 |
[34:11] | You know, maybe be an example for the kids, but then… | 你懂的 也许为孩子们做个榜样 但接着 |
[34:15] | Well, then you showed up and made sure | 你出现了 是你让我 |
[34:16] | that could never happen. | 无法实现这个想法了 |
[34:20] | Do you see now? | 明白了吗 |
[34:21] | Benji, we’ve come full circle. | 本吉 我们又回到了原点 |
[34:24] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[34:27] | You told the world that I was the killer. You… | 你骗世人说我才是凶手 你… |
[34:30] | had me locked away in that asylum. | 害我被关在了精神病院 |
[34:34] | I was tortured with electricity, | 我受了电刑 |
[34:36] | shot up with drugs | 我被注射了药剂 |
[34:38] | till I believed… | 直到我以为 |
[34:41] | what you said I was. | 我就是你说的那样 |
[34:43] | And now… | 而现在 |
[34:44] | you tell me | 你居然告诉我 |
[34:47] | that I was never that. | 其实我不是那样的 |
[34:52] | Well, fuck you, Margaret. | 去你的 玛格丽特 |
[34:55] | I am the monster that you made me. | 你把我逼成了怪物 |
[35:07] | No. You were just a guy | 不 你只是 |
[35:09] | who was in the wrong place at the right time. | 在对的时间出现在了错的地方 |
[35:23] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[35:25] | Margaret. | 是玛格丽特 |
[35:26] | She said she had a gun. | 她说她有把枪 |
[35:29] | Wait. Shh. What is that? | 等等 安静 又是什么声音 |
[35:35] | Oh, Jesus, Montana. | 我的天 蒙塔娜 |
[35:38] | You look fucking gorgeous. | 你真他妈好看 |
[35:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[35:42] | Looking for Brooke. | 在找布鲁克 |
[35:44] | We got separated. | 我们走散了 |
[35:45] | Did you hear those gunshots? | 你听到枪响了吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[35:48] | I think Margaret’s in trouble. | 我觉得玛格丽特出事了 |
[35:49] | I got to go back for her. | 我得回去找她 |
[35:52] | Take Chet. | 带上切特 |
[35:53] | He knows where a car is. | 他知道车在哪里 |
[35:55] | I’ll meet you guys there, okay? | 我们在那里汇合 好吗 |
[35:58] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:01] | You look like shit. | 你看起来很糟 |
[36:02] | Well, I’ve never felt better. | 但我从没有过这么好的感觉 |
[36:05] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[36:13] | You were always so sweet to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[36:16] | And now I get to lay my sins upon you one more time. | 现在我又能再把我的罪栽倒你头上了 |
[36:24] | Margaret! | 玛格丽特 |
[36:29] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:31] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[36:37] | Shit. Shit, you did it. | 我去 你做到了 |
[36:42] | You actually killed him. | 你真的杀了他了 |
[36:43] | Right after he killed you. | 就在他杀了你之后 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | Oh, that feels so good. | 这感觉真棒 |
[36:53] | I haven’t done that in 14 years. | 我已经14年没这么干过了 |
[37:00] | Oh, it’s so strange. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[37:03] | Benjamin and I lost sight of who we really are, | 本杰明和我都忘记了自己究竟是谁 |
[37:05] | but the balance is now restored. | 但是现在一切都回到正轨了 |
[37:08] | God has given me the strength | 上帝赐给了我力量 |
[37:10] | to accept my true self. | 让我接受真实的自己 |
[38:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:20] | It was never me. | 从来都不是我 |
[38:30] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:33] | It was Jingles. | 是叮当 |
[38:35] | He was j-just here. | 他刚刚在这 |
[38:38] | Where? | 哪里 |
[38:42] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[38:45] | Okay, never mind. We-we have to go. | 算了 我们得走了 |
[38:50] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[38:55] | Come on. | 快 |
[39:16] | That was our way out. | 我们该开那辆车走的 |
[39:18] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[39:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:20] | I went back to get you, but you were gone. | 我回去找你了 但你不在 |
[39:22] | Okay. What happened? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[39:25] | It was on fire when we got here. | 我们来的时候就着火了 |
[39:29] | It was so awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[39:31] | Jingles was attacking me. | 叮当找上我了 |
[39:34] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死定了 |
[39:35] | And Trevor… | 而崔弗 |
[39:38] | He was so brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[39:41] | Jingles killed him. | 叮当杀了他 |
[39:57] | Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 |
[39:59] | Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[40:02] | Satan. Satan. Satan. Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[40:24] | Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[40:25] | Satan. Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |
[40:30] | Satan. Satan. Satan. | 撒旦 撒旦 撒旦 |