Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Can I help you? 有事吗
[00:33] I’m here to visit the founders 我来见这个肃穆的
[00:35] of this venerable institution– 机构的创始人
[00:38] Mr. Mutt Nutter 麻特·纳特先生
[00:40] and Mr. Jeff Pfister. 和杰夫·皮斯特先生
[00:44] The fine security staff downstairs were kind enough 楼下的好安保人员 好心告诉我
[00:47] to give me directions to the correct floor. 该到哪层来
[00:49] The floor is the only thing you have correct. 你唯一对的 就是走对了楼层
[00:52] You do not have an appointment, 你没有预约
[00:53] nor are you carrying a package, 也没带包裹
[00:55] so you don’t have any business here. 所以你不能来这儿
[00:58] Quite right. 是啊
[01:00] Your employers are fortunate to have someone 你的雇主真是有幸有你这样
[01:02] with your skills guarding their privacy. 厉害的人物守卫他们的隐私
[01:06] I don’t respond to flattery. 我不稀罕恭维
[01:08] Nor can you recognize sarcasm. 也听不出讽刺
[01:10] You need to turn around and go back the way you came. 你该转身回去了
[01:13] Mm. You need to take me to your employers. Now. 你得马上带我去见你的雇主
[01:18] You might as well ask me to explain your hair. 你还不如让我解释下你为什么留这样的发型
[01:23] How did you get past security without an appointment? 你没有预约怎么过了安保那关的
[01:26] I did something like this. 我做了这样的事
[01:35] My hair is an eternal mystery, never to be fully understood. 我的发型是永恒的谜团 永远无法彻底理解
[01:42] Purple is for royalty, dear, 紫色寓意忠诚 亲爱的
[01:45] not middle management. 不是中层管理者
[02:00] Did you put us in Outpost number Two? 你把我们安排在了2号前哨基地吗
[02:02] Well, I thought if we had to do any last-minute troubleshooting, 我觉得如果有什么临时问题需要解决
[02:05] all the brains should be in one place. 该把智囊聚集在一起
[02:06] So while the world is burning, 所以当世界一片火海时
[02:08] Johansson and Lawrence and Theron are in the Bahamas… 约翰逊 劳伦斯和塞隆都在巴哈马群岛
[02:12] and we’re in West Virginia with Professor Michio Kaku. 而我们跟加来道雄教授在西弗吉尼亚州
[02:15] He’s a brilliant guy. 他是个聪明人
[02:16] So was Einstein, but if it’s between him 爱因斯坦也是 但如果在他
[02:18] and Marilyn Monroe, fuck the theory of relativity. 和玛丽莲·梦露里选 谁在乎相对论啊
[02:21] I told ya, bro, genetically superior caste, 我说了 哥们 按基因排序先后
[02:23] necessary but boring. 有必要 但无聊
[02:25] Well, who’s gonna be in Outpost Three? 那安排谁去3号前哨
[02:27] ‘Cause Langdon wants his robot there. 因为朗顿要他的机器人在那儿
[02:29] What? He wants the Battle Axe 9000 in Three? 什么 他要战斧9000去3号
[02:32] Yeah, not only that, but he wants us to wipe her SSD 还不止 他还要我们抹除她的固态硬盘
[02:35] so she doesn’t remember he’s the Antichrist. 让她不记得他是反基督
[02:37] Well, he’s the one with the triple sixes, not us. 是他自带666 不是我们
[02:40] It’s his show. 这是他的节目
[02:41] What a show it’s going to be. 那会是多么盛大的节目啊
[02:44] Who the fuck are you?! 你是谁
[02:45] Hey, how’d you get past Ms. Venable? 你怎么过温尼伯小姐那关的
[02:47] These little symbols are Outposts for the survivors 这些标志着为这场你们开心期待的
[02:51] of this little holocaust you’re so gleefully anticipating. 小大屠杀的幸存者准备的前哨基地
[02:55] It’s not little, lady. 可不小 女士
[02:57] Yeah. Seven billion dead 是啊 10分钟内
[02:59] in the first ten minutes… starting with you. 就会死70亿人 你就是第一个
[03:09] Outpost Three– where’s it located? 3号前哨 在哪里
[03:12] It’s some place called the Hawthorne School. 一个叫霍桑学院的地方
[03:15] He donated it ’cause it’s underground, naturally shielded. 他把那里捐了出来 那里在地下 有天然屏障
[03:19] I see. 这样啊
[03:29] Mr. St. Pierre Vanderbilt 圣·皮埃尔·范德比尔特先生
[03:32] will try to purchase four tickets 将会为自己和家人
[03:33] for himself and his family. 购买四张票
[03:35] You’ll accept his offer 你要接受他的提议
[03:36] and secure him a place at Outpost Three. 把他安排在3号前哨
[03:39] Is that clearly understood? 明白了吗
[03:40] There are no spots left. 没有空位了
[03:42] Make sure there are. 那就空出来点
[03:44] Planning the end of the world 一边吃着辣炸鸡
[03:46] over a box of hot wings. 一边策划世界末日
[03:49] I suppose I must get to the most unpleasant part of my visit. 我得进入我来访最不快的部分了
[03:53] – What’s that? – The part where I have to leave -什么部分 -就是要不杀掉你们
[03:56] before killing you both. 就离开
[03:57] Good day. 日安
[05:09] A thousand nuclear bombs? 一千颗核弹
[05:11] – How can we stop that? – We can’t. -那要怎么阻止 -阻止不了
[05:14] Michael’s already too powerful. 迈克尔已经太强大了
[05:16] He can counteract anything we hope to try. 他可以挡住我们的一切尝试
[05:19] God, I finally find my place in the world, 天呐 我可算在这世界找到自己的一席之地
[05:21] and now it’s all gonna end. 现在一切却都要结束了
[05:23] I am not ready to die. 我还没准备好去死呢
[05:27] Oh, not to make it all about me. 我倒不是自我为中心
[05:29] Actually, it is all about you now. 其实 你现在真是重点了
[05:31] Your father will be purchasing tickets for you and your family 你父亲要为你和你家人买票
[05:34] to inhabit one of the Cooperative’s Outposts. 进入合作社的一个前哨
[05:36] Coco is the plan? 计划就是可可吗
[05:38] The calorie counter’s gonna save humanity? 卡路里计数器要拯救人类吗
[05:40] No. Mallory is. 不 那是马洛里
[05:43] Coco is going to secure her place at the bunker. 可可得帮她在地堡得到一席之地
[05:47] We have one chance to use Tempus Infinituum. 我们只有一次施时光倒流法术的机会
[05:50] And we can’t risk trying it until Mallory is ready. 我们不能在马洛里准备好之前冒险尝试
[05:52] The only place where we know you’ll survive 我们唯一能确定你会在那里活下来的地方
[05:54] is under Michael’s nose. 就是在迈克尔眼皮下面
[05:56] In one of his bunkers. 去他的地堡
[05:57] He can smell a witch a mile away 他能远远闻出女巫的气味
[06:00] like some kind of evil truffle pig. 就像个邪恶的松茸猪
[06:02] He’ll kill her before she can do anything. 她什么都来不及做就会被他杀掉
[06:03] That’s why we’re going to place them both under 所以我们要给她们施个
[06:05] an identity spell. 身份咒
[06:13] You’ll forget that you’re witches. 你们会忘记自己是女巫
[06:16] You’ll forget everything you ever knew about yourselves. 忘记你们对自己的一切记忆
[06:19] The spell will give you new identities, 咒语将给你们新的身份
[06:22] new personalities. 新的性格
[06:24] Your job will be to demean Mallory. 你得贬低马洛里
[06:27] Make her doubt herself in order to suppress her natural powers, 让她质疑自己 好压制她天生的法力
[06:31] so that no one can detect her magic. 这样别人就无法检测出她的魔法
[06:34] We’ve modeled your new personality after Madison. 我们根据麦迪逊制作了你的新个性
[06:36] No. No, there must be another way. 不 肯定还有别的办法吧
[06:39] Consider it an upgrade. 这可是升级了
[06:43] Will my family still remember that I’m a witch? 我的家人还会记得我是女巫吗
[06:45] Your family won’t be joining you. 你的家人不会跟你一起去的
[06:50] We have to eliminate all variables that might expose you. 我们得铲除一切可能暴露你的变量
[06:55] But can we just put them under a spell, too? 我们不能也给他们施咒吗
[06:58] Until the Apocalypse comes, yes. 在天启到来之前 可以
[07:02] But it would be too risky 但让他们跟你一起
[07:04] to have them in the bunker with you. 进入地堡就太冒险了
[07:07] We’ll make sure they’re out of the country, 我们会确保他们出了国
[07:09] and too far from the Outposts to make it to safety in time. 离得太远 来不及赶去前哨
[07:13] My parents are good people and my brother is kind. 我父母都是好人 我弟弟也很好
[07:18] They deserve it so much more than I do. 他们比我更有资格活下来
[07:20] I don’t think I can be responsible 我觉得我无法为
[07:21] for the lives of seven billion people. 70亿人的生命负责
[07:23] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[07:25] And when the time comes, you will. 等时候到了 你就要这么做
[07:27] How will I knew when that time is if I’m under a spell? 如果我被咒语困住了 又要怎么知道时候到了
[07:30] Your powers will emerge when they are ready. 你的法力准备好了 就会显现
[07:33] After you cast the spell… 你施咒后
[07:37] will we remember you? 我们会记得你吗
[07:40] Not until the spell is broken. 除非咒语打破
[07:42] And by then, we all might be piles of ash. 到时候我们可能都成一堆灰了
[07:46] So this is good-bye. 那么这是道别了
[07:50] Gather around, witches. 都过来吧 女巫们
[07:57] And so it falls to us 现在 拯救人类
[07:59] to save mankind from itself. 不被自身毁灭成了我们的责任
[08:01] And yes, some of us will die, 是的 我们中一些人会牺牲
[08:04] but you two will live. 但你们俩会活下来
[08:06] So the Coven will live on. 这样女巫团才不会死
[08:08] So the world will live on. 世界也能存活下去
[08:10] – You ready? – No. -准备好了吗 -没有
[08:17] How could I be mean to you? 我怎么能对你刻薄呢
[08:19] You’ve taught me everything I know. 我会的一切都是你教的
[08:22] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[08:24] You are my best friend, Mallory, 你是我最好的朋友 马洛里
[08:26] and I am so sorry 我要为
[08:28] for whatever comes out of my mouth on the other side. 等我们中了咒后 我对你说的一切道歉
[08:31] It’s okay. 没事的
[08:32] I know you won’t mean it. 我知道那不会是你的真心话
[08:34] And spell or no spell, 不管有没有咒语
[08:36] I’d never let anything bad happen to you. 我绝不会让你有事的
[08:39] If the world’s gonna end, 如果世界要终结
[08:41] at least we’ll be together. 至少我们还在一起
[08:49] Okay. 好了
[08:51] Please sit. 请坐下
[09:25] Memoria unda temporis est, [咒语]
[09:29] memoria unda temporis est, [咒语]
[09:35] memoria unda temporis est, [咒语]
[09:40] memoria unda temporis est, [咒语]
[09:45] memoria unda temporis est. [咒语]
[10:13] Hello! Driver lady, can you please 喂 司机女士 可以
[10:15] put the windows up? 把窗户摇起来吗
[10:17] God, I’ve asked her, like, ten times, 我都跟她说十次了
[10:19] and she keeps ignoring me. 她总是无视我
[10:20] You’re gonna have to just push lunch. 你得推迟午餐了
[10:21] It’s gonna take him at least two hours 他至少要两个小时
[10:23] to fix this Phil Spector “trial wig” look. 才能修复这团乱麻
[10:25] We only booked for an hour. 我们才预约了一小时
[10:26] Please don’t make me call them again, Coco. 别让我再给他们打一次电话了 可可
[10:28] Mr. Gallant is the most exclusive stylist in Beverly Hills. 加伦特先生是贝弗利山最不好找的造型师
[10:31] I had to grovel just to get this appointment. 我光拿到这场预约就想尽了办法
[10:32] Jesus, Mallory, I really can’t do both of our jobs. 天呐 马洛里 我可不能做我们两个人的工作
[10:37] – Are you okay? – God. -你没事吧 -天呐
[10:39] All right, ladies, we’re here. 好了 两位 我们到了
[10:47] Don’t forget to rate me five stars. Please. 别忘了给我五星好评 谢谢了
[10:52] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[11:07] – Okay… – Coco, yes? -好了 -是可可吧
[11:09] Hi. Welcome, bubbeleh. 你好 欢迎 小祖宗
[11:14] I’m always thrilled to meet my newest muse. 我一直很期待见到我的新晋女神
[11:15] I’m gonna need you to clear your afternoon. 我需要你腾出下午的时间
[11:17] – Have you seen my head? Ugh! – Oh, honey, -看见我的脑袋了吗 -亲爱的
[11:20] a thousand apologies, but my afternoon is spoken for, 太对不起了 但我下午已经约好了
[11:22] and I never cancel on long-time clients. 我从不取消老顾客的预约
[11:24] Okay, well… 好吧 那么
[11:26] charge me double, 我付双倍的钱
[11:27] and consider yourself on retainer. 就当我付过定金了
[11:32] So, who do we have to blame for this? 这是谁干的好事
[11:35] My crosshairs are on 那就要怪
[11:36] the literal worst Uber driver in SoCal. 南加州最差劲的优步司机了
[11:40] Bitch. 贱人
[11:41] I’m not gonna lie, she did a number on you, but… 不骗你 她确实毁了你的发型 但是
[11:44] it’s nothing my avocado-based moisturizing milk can’t fix. 没有什么是我的牛油果保湿乳搞不定的
[11:49] But I’m sorry, Coco, I’m just not gonna be able 不过不好意思 可可 有这个小老鼠
[11:51] to work my magic with this little church mouse 在你身边转来转去
[11:53] hovering over your shoulder. 我可不太好发挥
[11:55] That’s my assistant, Mallory. 这是我的助理 马洛里
[11:57] Who should be out getting me 她应该出去给我买
[11:59] my hazelnut macchiato at exactly 120 degrees. 刚好50度的榛子玛奇朵了
[12:03] Sorry, Coco. My bad. Ten minutes, ten minutes. 对不起 可可 我错了 十分钟
[12:05] Okay. 好吧
[12:08] So, what are we thinking– are we thinking bangs, 你想怎么做 剪个刘海呢
[12:10] – maybe something asymmetrical? – I don’t even care, -还是尝试下不对称发型 -随便吧
[12:12] as long as I don’t look like a tornado survivor. 只要让我看起来不是从龙卷风中逃难出来的就行
[12:15] You shouldn’t even be here. 你不应该来这的
[12:17] Excuse me? 你说什么
[12:19] It’s a complete waste of time. 你完全是在浪费时间
[12:21] No offense to your stylist, but… 无意冒犯你的发型师 但是
[12:23] you can’t improve on perfection. 你没办法让完美更完美的
[12:34] A bowl of Moroccan Harira 一碗烤羊肉鸡心豆汤
[12:36] is the perfect thing to fortify the soul. 是巩固灵魂的最佳补品
[12:40] No, thank you, Myrtle. I’m not hungry. 不用了 谢谢你 默特尔 我不饿
[12:42] I want permission to burn a witch. 我要烧死一个女巫的许可
[12:44] The only reason to burn a witch 要烧死一个女巫
[12:47] is if said witch causes grievous harm to another. 只能是因为她对另一个女巫造成了严重伤害
[12:50] What if she helped to destroy the entire coven? 那如果她是摧毁了整个女巫团的帮凶呢
[12:54] Who? 谁
[12:55] Dinah Stevens. 黛娜·史蒂文斯
[12:56] She has a new talk show on TV. 她有个新脱口秀节目要播了
[12:58] I saw the ad on the side of a bus. 我看见公交侧面上的广告了
[13:00] There is no way that bitch could get a show on television 那个贱人不可能接得到脱口秀
[13:03] without selling her soul to the devil. 除非她把灵魂卖给了恶魔
[13:05] Double-crossing us was her way to get a ticket to the Outpost. 她背叛我们而得到了去前哨的门票
[13:07] – It doesn’t matter. – Of course it matters. -没关系 -当然有关系了
[13:10] We have to clear the rot. 我们得清除叛徒
[13:12] Madison, you get the gasoline, I’ll get the wood. 麦迪逊 你去拿汽油 我去拿木头
[13:15] No. We cannot afford to do anything 不 我们经受不起任何
[13:18] that might alert Michael to our plan. 可能让迈克尔察觉到我们的计划的事情了
[13:20] Delia, she will be a danger to our girls! 迪莉亚 她会威胁到我们的人
[13:23] Dinah has never seen them. 黛娜没有见过她们
[13:25] Our identity spell is more powerful 我们的身份咒非常强大
[13:28] than anything that voodoo queen could penetrate. 巫毒女王绝不可能识破
[13:33] I want her safe and sound 我要她在我们准备好
[13:36] until we are ready to make her pay. 找她报仇之前平安无事
[13:47] Sometimes I feel like there’s someone buried inside me, 有时候我觉得我内心埋着一个人
[13:51] someone trying to claw their way out. 那个人想爬出来
[13:53] Who? 谁
[13:55] I don’t know. I just want to go. 不知道 我只想走
[14:00] – Let me go. – Don’t be afraid, Mallory. -放开我 -别怕 马洛里
[14:02] I’m offering you a chance to live. 我是要给你生的机会
[14:03] I said let me go! 我叫你放开我了
[14:24] Who are you? 你是谁
[14:56] Well, that sucked ass. 这感觉太酸爽了
[14:58] I had worms crawling up my nose 有虫子在我鼻子上爬
[15:00] and God knows where else. 鬼知道我身上还有哪儿有
[15:02] How long have we been buried down there? 我们被埋在这多久了
[15:04] Oh, I don’t know. 不知道
[15:06] A year, maybe two. 一年 也许两年
[15:09] The healing properties of Louisiana swamp mud, dear. 多亏了路易安那沼泽泥的治愈力 天呐
[15:16] Delia… 迪莉亚
[15:18] you felt it, too. 你也感觉到了
[15:21] It’s time. 是时候了
[16:03] Find our sisters. 找到我们的姐妹
[16:22] – I don’t know what’s going on. – Poor dear. -我不知道发生了什么 -可怜的宝贝
[16:24] To be raised up and released from an identity spell 复活的同时
[16:27] at the same moment. 身份咒也解除了
[16:29] Can someone please tell me what’s going on? 有谁能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
[16:31] What do you mean, identity spell? 你说的是什么意思 身份咒
[16:33] We placed it on you for your protection. 我们给你下了这个咒语保护你
[16:36] Coco, too. 还有可可
[16:38] It kept you from knowing your true self. 它能让你们不发现真实的自己
[16:40] Why? 为什么
[16:42] Because you’re special, Mallory. 因为你很特别 马洛里
[16:44] And we need you. We need all of you. 我们需要你 我们需要你们大家
[16:47] You’re on your own with that shit. 你自己来收拾这烂摊子吧
[16:50] I’m not here to defeat anyone. 我不是来打败任何人的
[16:52] How can any of you defeat me… 你们怎么可能打败我
[16:54] when I’ve already won? 我已经赢了
[16:57] You haven’t won. 你还没有赢
[16:58] Perhaps you haven’t noticed the state of the world. 或许你还没注意到这世界的样子
[17:01] It’s almost as bad as your dinner jacket. 几乎跟你的晚礼服一样糟糕
[17:03] But at least the world can be saved. 但至少世界还有救
[17:05] By you? 靠你吗
[17:06] By all of us. 靠我们所有人
[17:08] Get the wax out of your ears. I’m here to watch. 掏清耳朵给我听好了 我可不管这事
[17:11] But I’m not. 我可不是
[17:16] Just don’t let me die again, okay? 别让我再死一次了
[17:17] It really sucked the first time. 第一次感觉好糟
[17:19] When I’m done, 等我完事
[17:20] you’ll all wish you were still dead. 你们都会生不如死
[17:22] I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, 我一直以为世界会因冰和火终结
[17:24] not witches and warlocks. 而不是女巫和男巫
[17:26] The seventh seal has been broken. 第七封印已经被破坏
[17:29] Wormwood has fallen from the sky 灾星从天而降
[17:31] and turned the rivers to blood and fire. 将河流变成血水与烈焰
[17:34] The bottomless pit has been opened 无底的黑洞已被开启
[17:36] and my swarms of locusts and scorpions have ravaged humanity. 我的蝗虫和毒蝎大军摧残着人类
[17:41] The world has been remade in my father’s image. 世界已按照我父亲的样子被重塑
[17:44] Darling… 亲爱的
[17:45] it seems Daddy didn’t tell you the most important rule 看来爸爸并没有告诉你让末日降临
[17:48] of bringing on the Apocalypse. 最重要的规则
[17:50] If you want to finish the job, 如果你想完成使命
[17:52] the thing you have to do first 你做的第一件事
[17:54] is get rid of all the witches. 就是干掉所有的女巫
[17:57] Big mistake. 致命错误啊
[17:58] I could annihilate all of you in a second 我可以在瞬间消灭你们所有人
[18:00] and the world would go on without missing a beat. 然后世界会依旧有条不紊地继续运行
[18:04] You and all of your work will be forgotten 你们和你们所做的一切
[18:07] in the rubble of the past. 都会被遗忘在过往的废墟中
[18:09] But I want to give you a future. 但我想给你们一条通往未来的生路
[18:13] Fall to your knees and accept me as your lord and savior, 跪下来奉我为你们的主
[18:16] and I will bring you to the table 成为我顺从的子民
[18:18] as my obedient subjects. 我将让你们发挥点价值
[18:24] Imbeciles! 蠢货们
[18:26] Fall to your knees before the king! 在王的面前跪下
[18:29] Hail Satan! 撒旦万岁
[18:31] The only way we would sit at your table is if your decapitated head 想让我们坐到你的桌前 只有当你的首级
[18:35] were the centerpiece. 成为桌上的摆设
[18:38] Cordelia, 科迪莉亚
[18:39] you raised me from the dead 你让我起死回生
[18:41] so that you would have the power of voodoo on your side. 是为了拥有巫毒的力量
[18:47] But if you know anything about who I am, 但如果你了解我
[18:50] you know that the only choice I’d pick 你就知道我只会选择
[18:54] would be the winner. 赢家
[18:58] You’re half right, Dinah. 你只对了一半 黛娜
[19:00] She needed the help of a powerful voodoo queen. 她是需要一个强大的巫毒女王的帮助
[19:06] But that ain’t you, sis. 但那个人不是你 妹妹
[19:09] Oh, God, no more. Have mercy! 天啊 别来了 放过我吧
[19:14] No more cruelty for my babies. 别再残害我的孩子了
[19:18] You’re a monster! 你真是个禽兽
[19:21] Yes, I sinned. I gave no quarter. 是的 我有罪 我不可饶恕
[19:24] But even when I was killing that bastard, 但即使我在杀那个混蛋时
[19:27] I kept his mammy… 我也放过了他的妈妈
[19:32] What do you want? 你想要什么
[19:34] Papa Legba told me to tell you 雷格巴老爹叫我来告诉你
[19:37] you are a pain in his ass. 你要让他烦死了
[19:39] Apparently your work has been subpar. 显然你的工作不尽人意啊
[19:43] You have no heart for torture, Marie Laveau. 你不忍心动用酷刑 玛丽·拉文
[19:48] So I made him an offer I knew he couldn’t refuse. 所以我给了他一个无法拒绝的提议
[19:52] To release me from hell, 为了把我从地狱中释放出来
[19:54] Cordelia promised Papa Legba… 科迪莉亚向雷格巴老爹承诺
[19:58] the darkest and most corrupt 最黑暗和最腐败的
[20:00] voodoo queen’s soul for mine. 巫毒女王的灵魂会代替我
[20:03] You’ll serve him well 你会替我把他
[20:04] in my place. 服侍得好好的
[20:06] You’re a fool, Marie Laveau. 你个傻瓜 玛丽·拉文
[20:10] You would have done no different if you were queen. 如果你是女王 你也会这样做
[20:14] No! 不
[20:23] Out with the trash. 垃圾倒掉了
[20:25] Give Papa my regards. 代我向老爹问好
[20:37] Ms. Mead? 米德女士
[20:47] *Daisy, Daisy* *黛西 黛西*
[20:52] *Give me your answer do* *快快回答我*
[20:58] *I’m half* *我快要*
[21:01] *Crazy* *疯掉*
[21:05] *All for the love of* *全都因为爱*
[21:08] *You…* *你*
[21:09] *You* *你*
[21:19] Madison! 麦迪逊
[21:24] Sorry about your little toy… 替你的小玩具感到惋惜
[21:26] bitch. 贱人
[21:50] My goodness. 我的老天
[21:51] Smooth as silk. 光滑如丝
[21:59] A personal item. 私人物品
[22:01] Remember, dear– 记住 亲爱的
[22:03] focus on it. 注意力集中于它
[22:05] Use it to locate a time and place early in Michael’s life. 用它来定位迈克尔生命早期的时间和地点
[22:09] – Shed the ego. – Shed the ego. -摆脱自我 -摆脱自我
[22:11] Disengage from this realm. 脱离这个区域
[22:13] Place myself there 把我置身于那里
[22:16] and say the words. 说出那个词
[22:17] Tempus Infinituum. 时光倒流
[22:19] That’s our girl. 好孩子
[22:22] Bullets alone won’t kill him. 子弹杀不死他
[22:24] He’s become too powerful. 他现在太强大了
[22:26] We have to find a place 我们得找个地方
[22:27] to cast the spell before he wakes up. 在他复活之前释放咒语
[22:30] I’ll hold him off as long as I can. 我尽可能地拖住他
[22:34] You’ve got this. 你能行的
[22:35] Go. Go! 去吧 去吧
[22:37] Come on. 走吧
[22:47] I should have been on that plane! 我应该在飞机上的
[22:51] Mallory! 马洛里
[22:58] What have you done, you cretin?! 你干了什么 白痴
[23:00] It’s payback, bitch. I serve it cold. 我要报仇 贱人 现在还不晚
[23:03] I like it hot! Ignis. 我喜欢热的 燃烧吧
[23:25] Oh, fuck. 糟糕
[23:28] I guess it’s back to retail. 我又要回到超市了
[23:49] Balneum infinitum. [咒语]
[24:30] He’s coming! 他过来了
[24:33] Get her out of here! 把她带走
[24:35] No matter what happens, 不管会发生什么
[24:35] it’s better than where I was. 总比之前好
[24:58] You will not pass. 你过不去的
[25:03] You’re dealing with the HBIC now. 在你面前的是个不好惹的女人
[25:08] You really think your stupid voodoo spells can stop me? 你真的以为你那愚蠢的巫毒术能阻止我吗
[25:15] Is that all you’ve got? 你就这点本事吗
[25:20] Not exactly. 不完全是
[25:25] Die again, fuck face! 再死一遍吧 蠢货
[25:36] Normally, that’d work. 一般情况下 我会死
[25:47] But I’m nothing like normal. 但我不是一般人
[26:09] Balneum infinitum. [咒语]
[26:11] Dona salui conductus. [咒语]
[26:13] Dona salui conductus. [咒语]
[26:16] Balneum infinitum. [咒语]
[26:18] Dona salui conductus. [咒语]
[26:20] Don… [咒语]
[26:22] Come on, Mallory, please. 拜托 马洛里 拜托
[26:24] Please. Mallory, come on, come on. 拜托 马洛里
[26:27] Look at me, look at me. You can do this. 看着我 看着我 你能行的
[26:29] You can do this. 你可以的
[26:32] You can do this. 你可以的
[26:35] It’s not working. It… 这不管用啊
[26:36] it’s not working. She’s not strong enough. 这不管用 她不够强壮
[26:39] I’m sorry, Cordelia. 对不起 科迪莉亚
[26:40] It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. 没事的 没事的 没事的
[26:43] Look at me. No, no, no, no, no, 看着我 不不不
[26:44] no, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on. 拜托 别睡过去
[26:49] Come on. Come on. 醒来 醒来
[27:00] It appears as though we’re fucked, my dear. 看来我们失败了 亲爱的
[27:12] I love you. 我爱你
[27:25] How did you think this would end? 你认为这将如何结束
[27:27] Prophecy is inevitable. 预言是必然的
[27:30] I was always going to win… 我总会胜利
[27:32] Miss Supreme. 超级女巫女士
[27:35] Not on your own. 靠你自己不行
[27:37] You’ve been led by the hand, 你一直以来被牵着手
[27:38] coddled, the entire way. 被娇惯着
[27:40] By your father, the warlocks. 被你的父亲 男巫们
[27:44] I look at you and I don’t see a man. 看着你 我没看到一个男人
[27:47] I see a sad, scared little boy 我看到的是一个悲伤 恐惧的小男孩
[27:51] so pathetic he couldn’t even kill me 很可悲 因为他用一千枚核弹
[27:53] with a thousand nuclear bombs. 都没杀掉我
[27:55] But I never expected to. 我没想杀掉你
[27:57] Like a cockroach, I knew you’d survive the nuclear fallout. 你就像蟑螂一样 我知道你会挺过核辐射
[28:01] I wanted you to. 我希望你这样
[28:03] And now I’m gonna have the satisfaction of watching you die, 现在我能很享受地看着你死去
[28:05] knowing you failed. 享受你的失败
[28:07] You still don’t get it, do you? 你还是没明白 对吧
[28:09] Even now. 就算是现在
[28:11] You think there’s only winning and losing, 你认为只有赢或输
[28:14] success and failure. 胜利或失败
[28:16] But failure is when you’ve lost any semblance of hope. 但失败是失去了任何希望的迹象
[28:21] You will get to watch me die, 你会看着我死去
[28:23] but you won’t find it satisfying. 但你不会感到满足
[28:31] Satan has one son, 撒旦有一个儿子
[28:34] but my sisters are legion, motherfucker. 但我的姐妹们是一个军团 混蛋
[28:41] Cordelia! 科迪莉亚
[29:02] Tempus Infinituum! 时光倒流
[29:06] No! 不
[29:37] Michael. 迈克尔
[29:56] Tell me something, Michael. 迈克尔 告诉我
[29:57] Do you have to kill 难道每碰到一个
[29:59] every single living creature that crosses your path? 不顺你意的人 你都要杀掉吗
[30:05] Could you maybe just maim one? 你只是把人弄残行不行
[30:07] Or how about this for a novel idea: 或者换个新鲜的办法
[30:10] if they are causing you distress, 如果他们让你不爽
[30:15] why don’t you just 你能不能
[30:16] politely ask them to leave? 礼貌地请他们离开
[30:21] He kept shoving his cross in my face 他不停地在我眼见晃十字架
[30:23] and speaking Latin. 念叨拉丁文
[30:24] The words were burning my ears. 那些话让我耳朵疼
[30:27] Now, I know 我知道
[30:29] that I am far from perfect. 我这个人不怎么样
[30:32] And I know that I have had my fair share of failures, 在抚养孩子方面
[30:36] raising children. 也有很多失败的地方
[30:40] But I am done 但我再也不要
[30:43] taking the blame 因为你带到这个家里的
[30:45] for the horror and misery 悲痛和恐怖
[30:47] that you keep bringing in this house. 而受到责备了
[30:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[30:53] I-I won’t do it again. I’m… 我不会再这样做了
[30:55] I promise. 我保证
[30:59] I don’t know why I keep doing what I’m doing. 我也不知道为什么我总是这样
[31:03] I-I need help. 我需要帮助
[31:07] I’m just a child. 我只是个孩子
[31:08] No, you are not a child. 不 你不是个孩子
[31:11] My grandson is a child. 我的孙子确实是个孩子
[31:15] And I see his eyes in your eyes, 我在你的眼中看到他的眼睛
[31:18] and I hear the remnant of his sweet voice 从你喉咙中发出的声音
[31:22] in your throat. 残余着他甜美的嗓音
[31:24] But you are not him. 但你不是他
[31:26] Now, you may have somehow claimed his bed, 虽然你设法睡在他的床上
[31:29] but you are not… him! 但你不是他
[31:36] Please don’t be mad. 请别生气
[31:37] You have made a fool of me this entire time, 我一直以来被耍的团团转
[31:40] treating me like the help. 被你当做佣人
[31:42] All the buried rodents and the murdered nannies. 埋葬啮齿动物 处理你杀掉的保姆
[31:46] And I went along with it, 我都忍受了
[31:48] thinking it was just a phase that you were going through. 我想这只是一时的阶段性变化
[31:51] But this is not a phase. 但这不是一时
[31:52] This is who you are! 你就是这样
[31:55] And it’s only gonna get worse. 只会越来越糟
[31:58] But I swear to God, 我向天发誓
[32:00] it is not going to happen in my house. 我不会让它在我家里发生
[32:06] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[32:09] Get out! 滚出去
[32:11] Get out. I don’t care where you go. 滚出去 我不管你去哪
[32:14] You can sleep on a park bench or under an overpass. 你可以睡在公园长凳上或者天桥桥洞下
[32:18] I don’t care! 我不管你
[32:20] Please don’t be mad. 请别生气了
[32:22] Please. I’ll change. I promise. 拜托了 我会改的 我保证
[32:24] I don’t want you! 我不要你了
[32:27] Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! 滚出去 滚出去
[32:30] Don’t you ever come back. 永远别回来
[32:43] Go ahead, do it. 来啊 动手啊
[32:45] Put me out of my misery. 让我解脱
[32:56] But… 但是
[32:58] but you won’t, will you? 但是你不会的 对吗
[33:02] Because you’re a coward. 因为你是个懦夫
[33:03] And deep down inside, 你内心深处
[33:05] you know it. 也知道
[34:32] I… I’m scared. 我好害怕
[34:43] Take me… 带我
[34:46] to the hou-house. 去那房子
[34:51] I can be with you. 我就可以和你在一起
[34:56] Forever. 永远在一起
[35:04] Please. 求你了
[35:14] Go to hell. 去死吧
[35:55] Nothing ever truly dies. 没有什么会真正死去
[35:58] We are all made of energy, 我们都是由能量组成的
[35:59] and energy can neither be created nor destroyed. 能量不能被创造也不能被毁灭
[36:02] It can only be transferred from one form to another. 只能从一个形式转移到另一个形势
[36:07] The trick is to be able to go back 诀窍是找回到过去
[36:09] and pick the right moment in time 找到正确的时刻
[36:11] and let it play out from there. 让一切发生
[36:12] I see you know some magic. 你懂一些魔法
[36:16] Not the way you do. 不是你那种魔法
[36:25] Welcome to Robichaux Academy. 欢迎来到罗比乔克斯学院
[36:31] You’re a hugger. 你喜欢抱抱啊
[36:33] – Sorry. – No, that’s all right. -抱歉 -不 没关系
[36:36] I’m Cordelia. 我是科迪莉亚
[36:37] I’m Mallory. 我是马洛里
[36:39] It’s nice to meet you, Mallory. 很高兴认识你 马洛里
[36:53] Have we met? 我们见过吗
[36:55] I guess I just have one of those faces. 我就长了张大众脸
[37:02] So… 那么
[37:05] how did you find your way to us? 你怎么找到我们的
[37:07] I saw you on TV and somehow knew this was where I needed to be. 我在电视上看见你 觉得这就是我的归属之地
[37:11] My parents caught me floating in my sleep, 我家人发现我在睡梦中漂浮
[37:13] and now they think I’m some type of devil worshipper. 他们就觉得我是什么魔鬼崇拜者
[37:16] Maybe we can be your new home. 也许我们能成为你的新家人
[37:18] – Would you like that? – Very much. -你觉得怎么样 -非常好
[37:20] No one knows who I am at Robichaux, 在罗比乔克斯 没人知道我的真实身份
[37:22] 科迪莉亚·古德 超级女巫 姓名
[37:22] but I remember all my sisters. 但是我记得我的姐妹们
[37:25] They never knew what happened– 她们永远不知道发生了什么
[37:26] that the world had been destroyed 世界已毁灭
[37:28] and their lives had all ended. 她们都香消玉损
[37:30] Everything is as it should be. 世事依旧
[37:32] Zoe is alive and well, teaching the next generation of witches. 佐伊健康地活着 教育着下一代的女巫们
[37:36] But there were others who would be missed. 但是有些人只能缅怀
[37:39] This is Myrtle Snow. 这是默特尔·斯诺
[37:40] Without the threat of Armageddon, 没有了世界末日的威胁
[37:41] Cordelia had no reason 科迪莉亚没有理由
[37:42] to bring back her beloved advisor. 复活她敬爱的引导人
[37:44] And she’s the greatest witch I’ve ever known. 她是我所知的最伟大的女巫
[37:47] Our coven wouldn’t have flourished 如果不是因为她的智慧
[37:49] if it weren’t for her wisdom. 我们女巫团不会如此昌盛
[37:50] She made me who I am. 是她造就了我
[37:54] I think you would have liked her. 我想你会喜欢她的
[37:57] I know I would. 我知道我会
[38:00] Come on. 这边走
[38:04] – Guess who’s going to Hollywood. – You are. -猜猜是谁要去好莱坞了 -你
[38:06] Yes. I just got my tickets 是的 我才拿到
[38:08] for The Price is Right ’cause it’s Plinko all day, ho. 《价格竞猜》的门票 我要好好玩玩了
[38:11] And I found a really cute hotel. 我还找到了一个超级可爱的旅馆
[38:14] It’s, like, old, but it’s just been renovated, 有点老旧 但是才翻新过
[38:17] – and it’s downtown. It’s kind of… – No. -又在城中心 有点 -别
[38:19] I know I don’t know you well, but… 我知道我就是个新来的 但
[38:21] you don’t want to stay downtown. 你绝对不想住在城中心的
[38:23] Who’s this? 这是谁
[38:24] Hi. I’m Mallory. 你好 我是马洛里
[38:27] Queenie. 奎尼
[38:28] This is Mallory, and it’s her first day. 这是马洛里 今天是第一天
[38:32] – Ah. Welcome. – I’ve just heard the traffic in L.A. is brutal, -欢迎 -我听说洛杉矶的交通巨痛苦
[38:35] and it would take you over an hour to get to the beach. 要花你一个多小时才到得了海滩
[38:38] Right, yeah. Uh… 那好吧
[38:40] I’m not gonna fly 2,000 miles just to see highway. 我并不打算飞2000英里去看公路
[38:42] I guess I’ll stay in Venice. Be better. 我想我还是待在威尼斯吧 这样更好
[38:45] It’s strange, knowing you have the power 知道自己有能力改变他人的命运
[38:46] to alter someone else’s fate. 这种感觉很奇怪
[38:49] I know where Madison is. 我知道麦迪逊在哪儿
[38:52] We’ll have to go to Hell and bring her back. 我们得去地狱把她带回来
[38:56] But she can sweat it out a little longer. 但她还可以再坚持一会儿
[39:08] Hi, bitches. 好啊 贱人们
[39:11] Nan? 楠
[39:13] Because I killed the spawn of Satan, 因为我杀了撒旦之子
[39:15] I got blazing street cred with the demons of the underworld. 所以在地狱我也名头很大
[39:19] Misty? 米丝蒂
[39:22] Oh, my… Oh, my… 天啊 天啊
[39:25] How can this be? 这怎么可能
[39:26] Guess everyone hates their boss, 貌似所有人都讨厌自己的老板
[39:28] even in Hell. 地狱也不例外
[39:29] Everybody wanted to do me a favor. 所有人都想帮我的忙
[39:31] You’re back. 你们回来了
[39:34] How can this be possible? 这怎么可能
[39:36] How is it possible? 怎么可能
[39:37] Oh, Ms. Cordelia. 科迪莉亚小姐
[39:41] I never thought I’d escape my personal hell. 我没想到自己能逃出地狱
[39:45] And then this one, 而这个家伙
[39:47] she showed up 她出现了
[39:48] with the voodoo demon. 带着一个巫毒恶魔
[39:50] Took my hand 拉着我的手
[39:52] and guided me home. 带我回家了
[39:54] I’m Papa’s favorite. He’s my boo. 我是老爹的最爱 他对我可好了
[39:56] He sends me on errands. 他让我来跑腿
[39:58] – I have to go now. – Wait, wait, Nan. -我要走了 -等等 楠
[40:01] – Where are you going? – Back to Papa. -你要去哪儿 -回老爹身边啊
[40:03] I like it down there. Papa lets me play. 我喜欢那儿下面 老爹准我玩
[40:05] I – I don’t understand. 我… 我不懂
[40:07] You’re not supposed to. 你不用懂
[40:09] Just say thank you. 谢谢就够了
[40:17] Misty. 米丝蒂
[40:20] I would like you to meet 我想介绍你认识一位
[40:22] an exceptional young witch. 杰出的年轻女巫
[40:24] This is Mallory. 这是马洛里
[40:27] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[40:31] I’m pleased to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你
[40:33] It’s great to meet you, Misty. 见到你真好 米丝蒂
[40:35] I’m sure you two have a lot to catch up on. 相信你们还有很多要聊
[40:42] The battle between good and evil never ends. 善恶之争永远不会结束
[40:44] How I’ve missed you. 我好想你
[40:45] The Devil isn’t just going to give up. 恶魔是不会轻易放弃的
[40:48] I was ever so lost. 我曾经如此迷茫
[40:49] And in changing the past, 我一直在想
[40:51] a part of me will always wonder 改变过去
[40:53] what it truly means for the future. 对未来真正意味着什么
[40:58] Know who’s forced to pick those beans! 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
[41:01] Unpaid little kids and teens! 无薪酬的少年童工们
[41:03] Hi, would you be willing to sign our petition for child labor? 你好 你愿意在禁止童工的请愿书上签个名吗
[41:07] – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. -该死 -我的天啊
[41:10] I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. 对不起 我没有看到你
[41:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:17] Is it bad? 很糟糕吗
[41:21] Uh, it’s… 没…
[41:22] it’s…it’s okay. 没事
[41:25] I’d be happy to buy you another coffee. 我很乐意再给你买一杯咖啡
[41:27] Just… just not from here. 只是不要这家
[41:29] What’s wrong with the coffee here? 这家店的咖啡怎么了
[41:33] Child labor. Habitat destruction. GMO beans. 雇用童工 破坏栖地 转基因大豆
[41:36] Look, I know a great place across campus by my dorm, 学校那边 我宿舍附近有一家挺好的咖啡店
[41:39] so, for the sake of the Brazilian children, 所以为了巴西的孩子们
[41:41] I’d be happy to get you a coffee from there. 我很乐意在那给你买一杯咖啡
[41:43] You know, I’m actually part Brazilian. 知道吗 其实我混有巴西血统
[41:45] Really? 真的吗
[41:47] Yeah. According to my 23andMe, like, .07%. 根据基因测试公司的检测 差不多有0.07%
[41:52] Know who’s forced to pick those beans! 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
[41:55] So, for the sake of your people, sign our petition? 那为了你的同胞们 你愿意签个名吗
[41:59] I will gladly sign your petition… 如果你给我买杯咖啡
[42:02] Know who’s forced to pick those beans! 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆
[42:06] …for my replacement cup of coffee. 我很愿意签个名
[42:10] It’s a date. 一言为定
[42:12] I’m Emily, by the way. 我叫艾米丽
[42:14] Timothy. It’s nice to meet someone 我叫蒂莫西 很高兴认识一位
[42:17] who’s clearly going to change the world. 真正用行动改变世界的人
[42:27] You’re doing great. You’re doing great, okay? 你做得很好 你做得很好 好吗
[42:30] – I can’t do this. – Just breathe. -我不行了 -深呼吸
[42:32] It hurts so bad. 太疼了
[42:34] I’m not ready. 我还没准备好
[42:36] – We’re not ready. – No, no, no, no, no, no. Look at me. -我们还没准备好 -不不不 看着我
[42:37] Look at me. Hey. Yes. 看着我 我们准备好了
[42:40] Yes, we are. Breathe. 没错 我们准备好了 深呼吸
[42:52] We actually had an adult conversation. 我们终于聊了点大人的事
[42:54] I know. We needed it. 是啊 我们需要这个
[42:56] I mean, who would’ve thought that watching a three-year-old 谁能想到照顾一个三岁小孩
[42:58] would be more exhausting than ten hours at work? 比工作十小时还累
[43:02] He never stops. 他根本停不下来
[43:03] He seems so angry. 他看起来很生气
[43:05] Last year we thought it was just the terrible twos. 去年我们以为只是前两年比较辛苦
[43:08] That’s our fault. 那是我们的错
[43:09] We should’ve taught him how to count. 我们应该教他数数的
[43:28] Oh, the AC went out again. 空调又坏了
[43:30] It’s so hot in here, I honestly dread going to bed. 里面那么热 我都不敢上床
[43:32] I will call the repairman. 我会打电话给修理工
[43:41] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[43:56] Do you have money for the sitter? 你有钱付给保姆吗
[44:02] Is a, uh, ten dollar tip enough? 十美元小费够了吗
[44:08] Honey. 亲爱的
[44:11] Shit. 该死
[44:22] Oh, my God, Devan. 我的天啊 德文
[44:26] What did you do? 你做了什么
[44:30] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[44:48] Hello. I am Anton LaVey. 你好 我是安顿·拉维
[44:52] You may know me as the Black Pope. 你们也许知道我是黑教皇
[44:56] Oh, it’s nice and hot inside. 里面真热
[44:59] We’ve been waiting our whole lives for this. 我们一辈子都在等待这一刻
[45:03] We’re here to help. 我们是来帮忙的
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第9季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme