时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Do you have it? | 你拿来了吗 |
[00:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:47] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[01:00] | Did she feel the pain? | 她痛苦吗 |
[01:02] | That bitch tried to steal my husband. | 那贱人想抢我丈夫 |
[01:05] | I want that whore to have felt the pain. | 我要那个婊子疼到死 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna need something from you. | 我需要你的一样东西 |
[01:36] | Toenails? Nasty. | 脚趾甲 恶心 |
[01:38] | You really hate your husband. | 你真的好恨你丈夫 |
[01:40] | No. | 不 |
[01:41] | I hate his wandering dick. | 我恨他不安分的老二 |
[01:46] | Strawberries make it go down easier. | 有草莓能好下咽一点 |
[02:35] | That’s it? | 这就行了 |
[02:36] | Tell all your friends. | 去告诉朋友吧 |
[02:38] | The voodoo queen can fix any problem. | 巫毒女王什么都做得到 |
[02:41] | When he wakes up, | 等他醒来时 |
[02:43] | he’s not gonna remember a thing. | 什么都不会记得 |
[02:45] | And from this moment on, | 从今往后 |
[02:46] | his dick won’t get hard for anyone but you. | 他的老二只能为你而硬 |
[02:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:00] | Making house calls? | 还登门服务了 |
[03:03] | I can’t believe you would dare show your face, | 你居然还敢来露脸 |
[03:05] | after what you witches done to our queen. | 你们这些女巫是怎么对我们女王的 |
[03:07] | God rest her soul. | 上帝安息她的灵魂 |
[03:09] | You know we had nothing to do with that. | 你清楚那事跟我们没关系 |
[03:12] | Fact is, Marie Laveau’s demise | 事实上玛丽·拉文的死 |
[03:14] | elevated you to the queen of voodoo. | 让你成了巫毒女王 |
[03:17] | What’s a queen without subjects? | 没有子民的女王还叫什么女王 |
[03:20] | Or a domain? | 也没有领地 |
[03:22] | There’s too much poverty and crime in New Orleans | 新奥尔良太贫穷 犯罪太多 |
[03:24] | to scratch out a goddamn living. | 根本无法维系生存 |
[03:25] | And out here, | 而在这儿 |
[03:27] | not enough white folks come to us for voodoo. | 来找我们施巫毒的白人络绎不绝 |
[03:29] | They don’t want to be appropriating our culture. | 他们不想占据我们的文化 |
[03:32] | I call bullshit. | 这就是胡扯 |
[03:34] | The only thing that matters in this world isn’t white or black. | 这世界上最重要的事不是黑 不是白 |
[03:37] | It’s green. | 而是绿[钱] |
[03:38] | You got money, all the doors open. | 你有钱 门都向你敞开 |
[03:41] | Maybe you can open one for me. | 或许你可以为我开道门 |
[03:43] | I need your help, Dinah. | 我需要你的帮助 黛娜 |
[03:46] | You’re the most powerful witch in the world. | 你是全世界最强大的女巫 |
[03:47] | What can I do that you couldn’t? | 我能做什么你做不到的 |
[03:51] | Get me a meeting with Papa Legba. | 让我见雷格巴老爹 |
[03:56] | You’re at a crossroads, Cordelia. | 你走到了十字路口 科迪莉亚 |
[03:58] | That would be the only reason | 否则你也不会想跟 |
[03:59] | you need to talk to the voodoo devil. | 巫毒魔鬼谈话 |
[04:02] | I’ll owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[04:04] | I don’t do favors. | 我不做人情 |
[04:07] | $100,000. | 十万美元 |
[04:12] | Cash. | 现金 |
[05:40] | Merry Christmas, dearest. | 圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[05:42] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[05:43] | It’s never easy shopping for the most beautiful woman in the world. | 给全世界最美的女人买东西可不容易 |
[05:48] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t matter– | 没关系的 |
[05:52] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:53] | I always feel so inadequate | 每次你穿高跟鞋 |
[05:56] | whenever you wear heels, crumpet. | 都让我觉得矮人一等 小松饼 |
[05:58] | You know how sensitive I am about my height. | 你知道我对我的身高多敏感 |
[06:01] | Why worry about your height | 何必担心你的身高 |
[06:03] | when you’re so inadequate in so many other areas? | 你在其他那么多方面都很差劲呢 |
[06:07] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[06:10] | Try to remember | 别忘了 |
[06:11] | that this is the season of giving. | 这是付出的季节 |
[06:14] | Well, this is what I would like to give you! | 这是我想给你的东西 |
[06:18] | You haven’t the guts. | 你才没那个胆子[内脏] |
[06:28] | Neither have you. | 你也没了 |
[06:30] | And I fucked your business partner | 而且我一直在上你的商业伙伴 |
[06:32] | every year since 1972. | 从1972年就开始了 |
[06:36] | Grandma? Grandma? | 奶奶 奶奶 |
[06:38] | Grandma! I heard a noise. | 奶奶 我听到了声音 |
[06:40] | Is Santa here? | 是圣诞老人来了吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, not yet, sweetie. | 还没呢 亲爱的 |
[06:43] | Now, you go back to bed, | 回床上去 |
[06:45] | because if he knows you’re awake, | 如果他知道你醒了 |
[06:47] | you might scare him off. | 会被吓跑的 |
[07:04] | Horrible old bastard. | 讨厌的老混蛋 |
[07:12] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[07:16] | If you’re collecting for charity, | 如果你在为慈善筹款 |
[07:18] | I don’t give to charity. | 我不做慈善的 |
[07:22] | We interrupt to bring you | 我们打断节目向您播报 |
[07:23] | this emergency news bulletin. | 紧急新闻公告 |
[07:24] | The individual who escaped from the Brisbane Asylum | 一名从布里斯班犯罪精神病院 |
[07:26] | for the Criminally Insane has now been identified | 逃脱的患者 已被确认 |
[07:28] | as the notorious Decapitation Killer. | 正是臭名昭著的砍头杀手 |
[07:31] | He is a white male, six feet tall, | 他是一名白人男子 一米八 |
[07:32] | and dressed in a Santa Claus suit. | 穿着圣诞老人的衣服 |
[07:35] | If spotted, do not attempt to engage the killer, | 如果看到了他 不要与杀手缠斗 |
[07:37] | but immediately contact the police. | 立刻联系警方 |
[07:48] | It’s Santa! He’s coming down the chimney! | 是圣诞老人 他从烟囱下来了 |
[07:54] | No! | 不 |
[07:59] | No! | 不 |
[08:07] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[08:08] | To the neighbors! | 去邻居家 |
[08:21] | No…! | 不 |
[08:25] | Cut! | 卡 |
[08:27] | – Sorry. – Jesus Christ. | -抱歉 -天呐 |
[08:28] | My bad. It’s my dry throat. | 我的错 我喉咙太干 |
[08:30] | Will someone get Santa a cough drop? | 谁给圣诞老人拿瓶咳嗽药水吧 |
[08:33] | And please get me out of here. | 拜托带我出去 |
[08:36] | Come on, Bubbles. | 来吧 泡泡 |
[08:38] | – God. – You all right? | -天呐 -你没事吧 |
[08:39] | – Who cast that guy? – I don’t know. | -谁选的那家伙 -不知道 |
[08:41] | Hey, but we’re gonna rehearse your stunt later, all right? | 我们回头彩排你的特技 |
[08:43] | No. Oh, I, I got the lines right. | 不 我台词没记错 |
[08:46] | This is killing me, this belt. | 这腰带要勒死我了 |
[08:50] | Ooh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Hey, the old broad still has it. | 这老太婆还风韵犹存呢 |
[09:00] | Oh, man, I got to take a shit. | 天呐 我得去拉屎 |
[09:02] | Congratulations! I suppose, for you, | 恭喜 我想对于你来说 |
[09:05] | taking a shit is a form of reproduction. | 拉屎也是一种生殖了 |
[09:07] | Go on. Go to it. Go on. | 去吧 快去吧 |
[09:10] | You still have a way with people. | 你还是那么会待人接物 |
[09:13] | Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[09:15] | So, the disturbing rumors are true. | 那么令人不安的传言是真的了 |
[09:18] | You are back. | 你回来了 |
[09:20] | Which is more than I can say for you. | 你就算不上了 |
[09:21] | Didn’t you already make this movie? | 这部电影你不是都拍过了吗 |
[09:24] | Before they had sound? | 那时还是默片时代呢 |
[09:25] | When was the last time that you were on a movie set, missy? | 你上次进片场是什么时候了 小妞 |
[09:28] | I mean other than the ones in which the actors | 除了那种演员 |
[09:31] | don’t have to wear protection. | 不用戴套的 |
[09:32] | You were one of the reasons why I left the coven. | 你正是我离开女巫团的原因之一 |
[09:35] | As the only witch who was also an actress… | 作为唯一还做演员的女巫 |
[09:38] | – Says you. – I repeat, | -那是你说的 -我重复 |
[09:39] | as the only witch who was also an actress, | 作为唯一还做演员的女巫 |
[09:42] | I decided that I didn’t want to be living like a nun | 我决定不要像个修女一般 |
[09:45] | and herding all those spoiled brats | 照顾宠坏的孩子 |
[09:48] | when I could be out honing my craft. | 而是出去打磨我的技艺 |
[09:53] | – Your craft? – Yes. | -你的技艺 -是的 |
[09:54] | Witchcraft is a talent that I was born with. | 巫术是我生来就会的东西 |
[09:58] | But acting, I had to work for. | 但演技是我努力实现的 |
[10:01] | I had to struggle. | 我经历了挣扎 |
[10:03] | You and your generation think that you can get | 你们这代人觉得只要点击鼠标 |
[10:05] | whatever you want with the click of a mouse | 念句咒语 |
[10:07] | or the uttering of a spell. | 就能得到一切 |
[10:09] | But, let me tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[10:11] | to achieve something, | 实现成就 |
[10:13] | that’s magic of the highest order. | 那是最高级的魔法 |
[10:17] | Well, I didn’t come here to visit. | 我不是来探班的 |
[10:20] | You’ve been summoned. | 你被召唤了 |
[10:22] | Summoned? | 召唤 |
[10:23] | We are facing a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:25] | Like, a world situation. | 世界级的麻烦 |
[10:27] | Like “everything we know hangs in the balance” kind of thing. | “事关我们所知的一切”的那种情况 |
[10:29] | So it’s all hands on deck. | 所以全员都要出动 |
[10:32] | Even the ones with age spots. | 包括有老年斑的 |
[10:37] | Get your broom. | 去拿扫把吧 |
[10:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:41] | You bitch. | 老贱人 |
[10:49] | I think I’ve seen her in a movie before. | 我觉得我在电影里见过她 |
[10:51] | I wonder what kind of panties she’s got on. | 真好奇她穿什么内裤 |
[10:53] | Yesterday was silk. | 昨天穿的是丝绸的 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[10:58] | But I prefer to wear nothing. | 不过我比较喜欢不穿 |
[11:03] | Wait, that’s your power? | 等下 这就是你的能力 |
[11:06] | What you are witnessing, my dear, | 你现在看到的 亲爱的 |
[11:09] | is my human wiles. | 是我的人类小伎俩 |
[11:11] | Bubbles has the power of lectio animo. | 泡泡有心灵感应的能力 |
[11:14] | The ability to listen to someone’s very soul. | 可以窥探到别人的心声 |
[11:17] | So the bitch reads minds. | 这么说这个女人会读心术 |
[11:19] | Bubbles knows exactly how to extract the truth in any situation, | 泡泡在任何情况下都能精准地辨别事情的真假 |
[11:23] | which is precisely why we need her. | 这正是我们需要她的地方 |
[11:25] | I’m presuming the two of you | 我猜你们俩的交情 |
[11:27] | go way back to the very dawn of time. | 要追溯到创世纪去了 |
[11:30] | We were young witches at the academy | 那时我们都是学院里的年轻女巫 |
[11:32] | and we became instant friends. | 所以一拍即合 |
[11:35] | To this day, | 直到今天 |
[11:36] | my mastery of the art of fellatio is unparalleled, | 我的对口交艺术的掌握都是无以伦比的 |
[11:39] | thanks to this special teacher here at the table. | 这还得多谢在座的这位特别的老师 |
[11:42] | Okay, let me be the adult here | 好了 我就扮演下大人角色 |
[11:44] | and redirect this trip down memory lane. | 把这段追忆过往带回正道上吧 |
[11:48] | We have a real fucking problem. | 我们现在有大麻烦了 |
[11:50] | Our next Supreme has us barreling towards annihilation. | 我们下位超级巫师正在带领我们迅速走向毁灭 |
[11:53] | The issue here is not only Michael, it’s the warlocks. | 问题不仅仅是迈克尔 还有男巫们 |
[11:56] | They’re protecting him. Ariel Augustus… | 他们在保护他 阿瑞尔·奥古斯都他… |
[11:59] | You think he’s dangerous, impatient. | 你觉得他很危险 很急切 |
[12:02] | Hell-bent on clearing a path for Michael… | 一心想为迈克尔清理道路 |
[12:06] | yet with nary a detail of what you heard, | 这些事儿你都不知细节 |
[12:08] | you expect me to read his mind. | 却指望我去读取他的思想 |
[12:12] | Did you just read hers? | 你对她用了读心术 |
[12:13] | Like a Sidney Sheldon novel, darling. | 就像西德尼·谢尔顿的小说一样 亲爱的 |
[12:15] | Then you must know the gravity of the situation. | 那你一定很了解情况了 |
[12:18] | That Michael is the spawn of Satan? | 那个迈克尔是撒旦之子吗 |
[12:20] | Yes, that thought has been traipsing through Madison’s mind | 是的 麦迪逊一坐下 这个想法就从她脑中 |
[12:24] | ever since she first sat down here. | 跑了出来 |
[12:25] | I know that a male Supreme is a tough pill to swallow, | 我知道那个超级男巫很难对付 |
[12:29] | but it won’t be the literal end of the world. | 但世界末日也未必会真的到来 |
[12:32] | Just come with us to Hawthorne. | 跟我们一起去霍桑学院吧 |
[12:36] | I’ll arrange a dinner; I’ll even steer the conversation. | 我来安排一场晚宴 引导话题也可以交给我 |
[12:39] | But we need you to find out what Ariel knows | 但我们需要你找出阿瑞尔知道些什么 |
[12:41] | and what he’s planning. | 以及他在筹划些什么 |
[12:44] | If you won’t do it for the future of the planet, | 如果你不想为这个星球的未来做点贡献 |
[12:46] | perhaps you’ll do it to repay me for my decades of loyalty. | 或许就当报答我几十年来的忠诚吧 |
[12:50] | Out of all the people currently in your life, | 目前在你生命中的所有人里 |
[12:52] | I’d wager there’s only one who’s come close enough | 我敢打赌只有一个人对你足够亲密 |
[12:55] | to learn your actual age. | 以至于知道你的真实年龄 |
[13:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:09] | Are you sure about this, Cordelia? | 你确定吗 科迪莉亚 |
[13:13] | Make a deal with Papa Legba and he will fulfill his end. | 和雷格巴老爹做个交易 他将完成自己的工作 |
[13:18] | But he’ll make damn sure you do, too. | 但他也一定会让你完成你的 |
[13:25] | Don’t promise anything you can’t deliver. | 不要承诺自己做不到的事 |
[13:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:52] | Papa Legba, | 雷格巴老爹 |
[13:54] | ouvirier barrier pour moi agoe. | 领我穿过永生之门 |
[13:59] | Papa Legba, | 雷格巴老爹 |
[14:02] | ouvirier barrier | 领我穿过 |
[14:05] | pour moi agoe. | 永生之门 |
[14:07] | Papa Legba, | 雷格巴老爹 |
[14:09] | ouvirier barrier pour moi agoe. | 领我穿过永生之门 |
[14:30] | Dinah Stevens. | 黛娜·史蒂文斯 |
[14:32] | No voodoo priestess gives me better rum. | 巫毒女祭司中你给我的朗姆酒最好 |
[14:35] | Hello, Papa. | 你好 老爹 |
[14:38] | You’ve outdone yourself, Mambo. | 你已经超越了自己 祭司 |
[14:41] | Does this mean you’ve reconsidered my offer? | 所以你已经重新考虑了我的提议 |
[14:44] | Hell no. | 不 |
[14:46] | You charge more for immortality | 永生的代价 |
[14:49] | than a little Cuban contraband. | 远不止一点古巴违禁品 |
[14:51] | And I told you, I’m not about snatching newborns | 我告诉过你 我不会去妇科产房 |
[14:55] | from the maternity ward. | 抢新生婴儿 |
[14:58] | I’m here because she paid me. | 我来见你是因为她雇了我 |
[15:02] | So let’s get to it. | 所以还是直入主题吧 |
[15:05] | The Witch Queen. | 女巫之王 |
[15:07] | I’ve been looking forward to this meeting. | 我一直很期待这次会面 |
[15:10] | You come with an intriguing request. | 你的请求十分有趣 |
[15:14] | You know why I’m here? | 你知道我为何而来 |
[15:15] | The Antichrist. | 那个魔鬼 |
[15:17] | Michael Langdon, bringer of the End of Days. | 迈克尔·朗顿 带来世界末日的人 |
[15:22] | But what makes you think I can help? | 但你为什么觉得我能帮你 |
[15:25] | I am merely a gatekeeper between humanity and the underworld. | 我只是生死两界之间的守门人罢了 |
[15:29] | Open the gates. | 打开大门 |
[15:33] | I will lure him inside | 我会诱他进去 |
[15:35] | and he will be condemned to roam the underworld. | 然后他就只能在冥界徘徊 |
[15:38] | Betray Satan’s spawn… | 背叛撒旦之子 |
[15:43] | I would be putting myself at great risk. | 这会让我自己面临很大的风险 |
[15:47] | Name your price. | 开价吧 |
[15:53] | The last time a conspiring Mambo and Witch Queen summoned me… | 上一次祭司和女巫之王一起召唤我的时候 |
[15:59] | …they brought me the greatest offering. | 她们给了我最好的贡品 |
[16:04] | Come out, child. | 出来吧 孩子 |
[16:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[16:12] | Cordelia, long time no see, bitch. | 科迪莉亚 许久未见啊 婊子 |
[16:16] | Fucking Fiona. | 菲奥娜个混蛋 |
[16:19] | If you’ve hurt her… | 如果你伤害她的话… |
[16:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:22] | Papa’s nice to me. | 老爹对我很好 |
[16:24] | And I really like Hell, it’s fun. | 而且我真的很喜欢地狱 很有趣 |
[16:27] | Fun? | 有趣 |
[16:29] | What do you do down there? | 你在哪里做什么 |
[16:31] | I make trouble. | 制造麻烦 |
[16:36] | Nan is my favorite little helper. | 楠是我最喜欢的小助手 |
[16:42] | I could use more like her. | 我还需要像她这样的人 |
[16:46] | You want me to give you a soul. | 你想让我给你一个灵魂 |
[16:48] | And you want me to perform a coup. | 而你想让我帮你发起一场政变 |
[16:51] | An order so tall demands a steep price. | 这么高的要求也需要很高的代价 |
[16:55] | Not one soul, | 不是一个灵魂 |
[16:58] | but all of them. | 而是所有 |
[17:02] | Your girls. | 你的姑娘们 |
[17:07] | No. | 不 |
[17:10] | I won’t give you my girls. | 我不会把我的姑娘们交给你的 |
[17:12] | You want a soul, take mine. | 你要灵魂 拿走我的就好 |
[17:13] | You are not enough. | 只有你远远不够 |
[17:16] | I’m the most powerful witch on Earth. | 我是这世上最强的女巫 |
[17:23] | I’ve made my offer. | 我已经提出了要求 |
[17:25] | Turn it down and you will not get another. | 拒绝的话就不会再有了 |
[17:29] | Don’t be a fool, Cordelia. | 别傻了 科迪莉亚 |
[17:32] | Please? I want to see my friends again. I miss them. | 求你了 我想再见到我的朋友们 我想她们 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, Nan. | 抱歉 楠 |
[17:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:57] | Then we have no deal. | 那就没什么交易可谈了 |
[18:03] | Come, child. | 走吧 孩子 |
[18:11] | Dinah, what do I have to do? | 黛娜 我该怎么办 |
[18:14] | There must be something else I can offer, | 我肯定还有其他能给他的东西 |
[18:15] | something else that I can do. | 其他我能做的事 |
[18:17] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不行的 |
[18:18] | Papa made you an offer and he only makes one. | 老爹开了条件 仅此一次 |
[18:21] | And you refused him. | 而你拒绝了他 |
[18:23] | So that’s it. You blew it. | 所以结束了 你搞砸了 |
[18:26] | Now, not only will your girls die, | 现在不仅你的姑娘们会死 |
[18:29] | but six billion other people will, too. | 其他60亿人也会死 |
[18:50] | So what’s the new Supreme like? Is he nice? | 所以新的超级男巫怎么样 他人好吗 |
[18:52] | – Girl, he ain’t nobody’s Supreme yet. – I don’t get it. | -他现在还不是超级男巫呢 -我不明白 |
[18:55] | So, when does he become Supreme? | 那他什么时候会成为超级男巫 |
[19:02] | The new Supreme rises only when the old one dies. | 只有在上一任去世的时候新一任才会崛起 |
[19:10] | I can’t believe what’s happening. | 我真是无法相信 |
[19:12] | You guys. You guys, you guys! | 大家 大家 大家 |
[19:15] | You’re never gonna believe it. | 你们肯定不会相信的 |
[19:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:17] | I discovered a new power. | 我发现了一个新能力 |
[19:18] | I don’t want to toot my own horn, | 我不是要自卖自夸 |
[19:20] | but it’s pretty incredible. | 但真的挺棒的 |
[19:30] | 476 calories. | 476卡路里 |
[19:32] | Mal? | 小马 |
[19:34] | Large chocolate chip muffin is 476 calories. | 大号巧克力松饼的热量事476卡路里 |
[19:37] | Bullshit. You looked it up, didn’t you? | 见鬼 你肯定是查过了 |
[19:39] | No, I swear on the souls of the Supremes that I didn’t. | 没有 我以超级女巫的名义发誓我没有 |
[19:42] | I just stare at a piece of food and a number pops into my head. | 我就是盯着食物然后就有数字出现在我脑子里 |
[19:47] | That means your powers are growing. | 这意味着你的法力在增强 |
[19:49] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[19:50] | That’s amazing, Coco. | 真是太棒了 可可 |
[19:51] | I told you, you just needed to apply yourself. | 我说过 你只要专心一定可以的 |
[19:54] | I used to feel embarrassed about my powers, | 我曾经对我的超能力感到难堪 |
[19:56] | but now I’m kind of proud. | 但现在我为之骄傲 |
[19:59] | Like, I think I could really help people with this. | 我想我真的可以用此帮助人们 |
[20:02] | Kind of like a human Weight Watchers. | 我就像人类体重的哨兵 |
[20:04] | Now, why don’t you show us what else you can do? | 让我们看看你还有什么能力吧 |
[20:09] | 407 407. | |
[20:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:15] | 924 606 150 924. 606. 150. | |
[20:18] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[20:19] | Aw, yeah. | 真棒 |
[20:23] | – 49. – Right again. | -49 -又对了 |
[20:25] | Okay, no, no. One more. One more, one more. | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[20:27] | Okay, you know what? I think I need a break. | 我觉得我要休息一下 |
[20:29] | It really takes it out of me, you know? | 我的身体要被掏空了 |
[20:31] | Don’t be a pussy! | 别跟个胆小鬼似的 |
[20:35] | The only way to expand your powers… | 发掘你超能力的唯一方法 |
[20:39] | is by pushing yourself. | 就是要强迫自己 |
[20:41] | With a Sno Ball? | 用斯诺球[一种甜点]吗 |
[20:42] | Do you want to just trust me? | 相信我就好 行吗 |
[20:48] | 80 80. | |
[20:50] | No way there’s only 80 calories in that thing. | 这东西不可能只有80卡路里 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I always think I love these things, | 我一直以为我喜欢吃甜食 |
[20:57] | then I take two bites and it turns out I hate them. | 直到我吃了两口之后 发现我不爱吃 |
[20:59] | I don’t have that problem. | 我不觉得难吃啊 |
[21:02] | Guess that ass could use another 80 calories, huh? | 我猜你还要再消耗80卡路里 |
[21:08] | Hey. Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:12] | – Holy shit. – Coco, breathe. | -坏了 -可可 呼吸 |
[21:13] | Okay, breathe! | 呼吸 |
[21:14] | Coco, just… | 可可 |
[21:18] | Do a spell! | 念个咒语啊 |
[21:21] | Oh, shit, she’s dead now. | 天啊 她死了 |
[21:39] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[21:54] | Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey, you’re okay. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[21:58] | What was that? | 这是什么咒 |
[22:02] | I just… | 我只是… |
[22:04] | helped her. | 帮了她 |
[22:05] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种咒语 |
[22:09] | I’ve never even heard of a spell for what you just did. | 我甚至从没听说过你刚念的这种咒语 |
[22:29] | I’ve got you. | 我扶着你 |
[22:33] | I don’t want the girls to see me like this. | 我不想让姑娘们看到我这样 |
[22:35] | Will you help me to my room? | 你能把我扶到房间里去吗 |
[22:37] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:45] | It’s happening faster than I expected. | 这比我想得要快 |
[22:50] | Michael will destroy us. | 迈克尔会把我们摧毁的 |
[22:56] | He’s already started with me. | 已经从我开始了 |
[23:00] | I can’t fight him, Zoe. | 我现在这种状态 佐伊 |
[23:03] | Not in my condition. | 我打不过他 |
[23:10] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你不用与他交锋 |
[23:12] | Maybe there’s someone here who will be ready. | 也许有人已经准备好替你作战了 |
[23:17] | I don’t think you’re fading | 我并不觉得你的衰弱 |
[23:19] | because Michael’s the next Supreme. | 是因为迈克尔是下一任超级男巫 |
[23:23] | I think it’s Mallory. | 我觉得是马洛里 |
[23:40] | Oh, Myrtle, you are a genius. | 默特尔 你真是个天才 |
[23:43] | Every note you play has a way of entering my body | 你弹奏的每一个音符都能进入我身体 |
[23:47] | and stirring things up. | 激起我心中的涟漪 |
[23:50] | Easy on the champagne, dear. | 少喝点香槟 亲爱的 |
[23:52] | We’re here on business. | 我们还有正事要做 |
[23:58] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[24:01] | To what do we owe the pleasure? | 什么事能请我们来 |
[24:02] | We’ve prepared a meal | 我们准备好了晚餐 |
[24:05] | as a form of apology. | 借此向你们赔礼道歉 |
[24:08] | I realize now that under trying circumstances, | 我现在意识到 在困难的情况下 |
[24:11] | some words may have been spoken that were… | 有些话说出来可能… |
[24:14] | poorly articulated. | 会被误解 |
[24:17] | You called him a pathetic, pompous ass. | 你管他叫”一条自大的 可悲的狗” |
[24:20] | An error she is eager to redress. | 这是口误 她想解释一下 |
[24:24] | I am Bubbles. | 我叫泡泡 |
[24:25] | Bubbles McGee. You may have seen me on the silver screen. | 泡泡·麦吉 你可能在电影里见过我 |
[24:30] | Well, maybe on one of those procedurals that you see on CBS. | 也可能在电视台的节目里见过我 |
[24:36] | Well, my true magic is in the kitchen. | 我真正的魔法是在厨房里 |
[24:39] | And tonight we have prepared for you | 今晚我们将为你们准备 |
[24:40] | the most wonderful, delicious, | 一顿丰盛的 美味的 |
[24:42] | succulent meal of your entire life. | 一生中最美味多汁的一餐 |
[24:45] | And why would we ever want to dine with you? | 你们凭什么认为我们会想和你们一同用餐 |
[24:48] | Because I was wrong and you were right. | 因为我错了 而你是对的 |
[24:51] | I have to swallow my hubris. | 我得收敛起我的傲慢 |
[24:55] | A man will be our next Supreme. | 下一代超级巫师将会是一个男人 |
[24:57] | He won the position fair and square. | 他公平公正地赢得了这个地位 |
[24:59] | I want to show you my loyalty, | 我想对你展现我的忠诚 |
[25:01] | and you can show me your forgiveness. | 也希望你能展现出对我的谅解 |
[25:04] | We can be the example that unites our covens. | 我们能成为巫师团团结起来的榜样 |
[25:17] | Mmm. Bubbles, you’ve exceeded your promise. | 泡泡 你对自己厨艺还是谦虚了 |
[25:19] | This is a meal fit for a Supreme. | 这顿餐只有超级巫师才配得上 |
[25:21] | Oh, thank you so much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[25:23] | Where is our dear Michael? | 我们亲爱的迈克尔在哪里 |
[25:24] | I was hoping he could join us. | 我本还期望他和我们一同用餐 |
[25:26] | In the wilderness. | 他在荒芜之地 |
[25:28] | Literally. Michael has decided | 实际上迈克尔决定 |
[25:30] | that he needs to be completely alone. | 要完全独自一人待着 |
[25:33] | Cordelia had a similar awakening. | 科迪莉亚也有过类似的觉醒期 |
[25:36] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[25:37] | I’ve had enough. | 我已经喝得够多了 |
[25:38] | Oh, but this is Château Lafite. | 但这可是拉菲啊 |
[25:40] | The bottle alone is the same price as a small house. | 光这一瓶的价钱就能买套小房了 |
[25:43] | – Oh, come on. – This is a special bottle. | -喝点吧 -这瓶可不一般啊 |
[25:47] | I must tell you the story of how we procured it. | 我得说说我们是怎么得到它的 |
[25:50] | We were in Madrid. | 当时我们在马德里 |
[25:53] | Maybe it was Barcelona… | 可能是在巴塞罗那 |
[25:54] | God, I hate this bitch. | 老天 我讨厌这个贱婊子 |
[25:56] | We happened upon this | 我们碰巧遇到了这个神奇的小店 |
[25:57] | amazing little shop with an ancient old man. | 那有个非常老的男店主 |
[26:01] | He would vanish somewhere and bring out | 他会突然消失 |
[26:04] | mysterious bottles of wine. | 然后又拿着神秘的酒瓶子出现 |
[26:05] | No one has brought up John Henry. | 没人抚养过约翰·亨利 |
[26:08] | I’m glad that fucker is a pile of ash. | 要是那贱人灰飞烟灭我会很高兴 |
[26:10] | After some conversation, and… | 在一番谈话之后 |
[26:12] | maybe a little magical intervention… | 也许在一点魔法的帮助下 |
[26:14] | …he brought us down | -他将我们带下了 |
[26:15] | to a secret cellar filled with spectacular reds | 一个十分壮观的装满红酒的秘密地下室 |
[26:19] | stolen from Mussolini’s private collection. | 那些红酒都是从墨索里尼的私藏中偷来的 |
[26:21] | Oh, I love a full-bodied red. | 我喜欢浓香型红酒 |
[26:26] | We got the Lafite for a bargain. | 我们以便宜的价格得到了这瓶拉菲 |
[26:28] | I don’t like to use my magic for personal gain. | 我不喜欢将魔法用于谋取私利上 |
[26:31] | I can’t wait until they’re dead, | 我等不及要她们赶紧去死 |
[26:33] | every last stinking witch. | 每个令人厌恶的老巫婆 |
[26:36] | You’re right, of course. | 你是对的 当然了 |
[26:38] | Bad Myrtle. | 坏蛋默特尔 |
[26:41] | This has been such a delight. | 这真是一大乐事 |
[26:43] | I knew, if we could dine together, we would find… | 我就知道 如果我们能共进晚餐 |
[26:46] | commonality and, dare I say… | 就能找到共同点 并且我敢说… |
[26:48] | I want to wipe the smiles off their smug little faces. | 我真想把笑容从这张沾沾自喜的脸上抹去 |
[26:56] | Oh, my. It’s getting late. | 天呐 天色已晚了呢 |
[27:01] | Oh. It is. Very late. | 的确 很晚了 |
[27:05] | But I feel like we’ve finally gotten to know each other. | 但我觉得我们终于了解了彼此 |
[27:07] | Well, don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[27:09] | We’ll clear everything up. | 我们来收拾吧 |
[27:16] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[27:17] | Well, what’d you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[27:20] | They murdered one of their own. | 他们谋杀了一个自己人 |
[27:23] | And now they mean to murder all of us. | 而现在想要将我们所有人干掉 |
[27:26] | Well, it’s perfectly clear. | 那么局势就很明显了 |
[27:29] | It’s kill or be killed. | 不是你死就是我亡 |
[27:32] | We’ll tell Cordelia, | 我们会告诉科迪莉亚 |
[27:34] | strike back together. | 要一同反击 |
[27:55] | These are marvelous. | 这些真好吃 |
[27:58] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:59] | I just feel weird. | 我只是感觉很奇怪 |
[28:01] | I don’t want to rise if it means | 如果我崛起意味着科迪莉亚就会衰弱 |
[28:03] | Miss Cordelia has to fall. | 那我不想这样 |
[28:05] | Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are, Mallory. | 永远别为你的身份而感到惭愧 马洛里 |
[28:10] | This is how it’s always worked. | 这就是一直以来运行的方式 |
[28:12] | And when the time does come, I will be heartened to know | 当时机到来 我会非常高兴 |
[28:15] | that you will be the one to lead this coven. | 你将会成为统领女巫团的那个人 |
[28:18] | But I’m not dead yet. | 但我还没死 |
[28:20] | And there are more tests to be passed. | 并且还有许多考验等着你去通过 |
[28:22] | So please… drink up. | 所以 干了吧 |
[28:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:28] | Cheers for us. | 为我们干杯 |
[28:30] | How can you witches | 你们这些女巫怎么能这样 |
[28:31] | sit around here casually sipping wine | 闲坐在这儿喝着葡萄酒 |
[28:34] | when people are going to die? | 马上人类就要灭绝了 |
[28:37] | There’s an Antichrist on the loose, | 那个反基督徒在外肆意妄为 |
[28:39] | trying to destroy the world. | 想要毁灭世界 |
[28:41] | Yes,and let’s not forget who aided in his ascension. | 不要忘了是谁帮助他走到这一步的 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | I’m guilty. | 我很内疚 |
[28:50] | But now we know what he’s capable of. | 但现在我们知道他有多厉害了 |
[28:52] | Madison and I saw firsthand the people he hurt. | 我和麦迪逊亲眼看到他伤害的那些人 |
[28:55] | His own family. | 他自己的家人 |
[28:57] | Michael was born evil. | 迈克尔生来就邪恶 |
[28:58] | We’ve got to stop him. | 我们一定要阻止他 |
[29:00] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[29:03] | But tonight we are celebrating. | 但今晚我们在庆祝 |
[29:07] | Because this could be the last time we’ll all be together. | 因为这可能是我们最后一次聚在一起 |
[29:14] | I’m not naive, Behold. | 我不傻 毕霍德 |
[29:16] | I know damn well the challenges we’re facing. | 我知道我们面临着多大的困境 |
[29:20] | I’ve known for some time. | 这段时间以来我都知道 |
[29:25] | It forced me to do something I vowed I would never do. | 我被逼做出我发誓永远不会做的事 |
[29:31] | And it almost killed me. | 那几乎置我于死地 |
[30:09] | Cinis est anima, | [咒语] |
[30:12] | oriri ex igne, | [咒语] |
[30:15] | revertere ad me, | [咒语] |
[30:18] | revertere ad me! | [咒语] |
[30:21] | Revertere ad me! | [咒语] |
[30:24] | Reverter… | [咒语] |
[30:45] | Cordelia, what have you done? | 科迪莉亚 你做了什么 |
[30:48] | I gave you strict instructions not to bring me back. | 我明确告诉你不要复活我 |
[30:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:54] | But danger is coming. | 但危险正在逼近 |
[30:58] | And I need your guidance. | 我需要你的指引 |
[31:01] | I don’t know how to protect my girls. | 我不知道如何保护我的姑娘们 |
[31:15] | I knew I had to do everything in my power | 我知道必须尽我所能 |
[31:18] | to prepare you girls | 来帮助你们 |
[31:19] | for what was coming. | 为即将到来的危险做准备 |
[31:22] | And now that we are united | 如今我们聚集在一起 |
[31:24] | and ready… | 全副武装 |
[31:26] | it’s time to fire the first shot. | 是时候先发制人了 |
[32:25] | John Henry. | 约翰·亨利 |
[32:28] | What’s left of him. | 只剩下这些了 |
[32:31] | I remember him being taller. | 我记得他还要高一些 |
[32:34] | Mallory. | 马洛里 |
[32:36] | Use your powers to bring John Henry back to us. | 用你的法力复活约翰·亨利 |
[32:54] | 现在开始最终考验 七阵法 | |
[33:30] | 太棒了 新的超级女巫诞生了 | |
[33:38] | What I’ve seen… | 我所看到的 |
[33:40] | what I’ve learned… | 了解到的 |
[33:43] | is a matter of life and death. | 是生死攸关的大事 |
[33:52] | It’s okay. Just take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[33:56] | We need information about the night you died. | 我们要了解你被害那晚的情况 |
[33:58] | Who killed you? Was it Ariel? Baldwin? | 谁杀了你 是不是阿瑞尔 还是鲍尔温 |
[34:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:02] | We know your brothers conspired against you. | 我们知道你的兄弟们密谋反对你 |
[34:11] | – Weren’t they there? – No, it wasn’t them. | -他们在现场吗 -不 不是他们 |
[34:16] | I was killed by a woman. | 是一个女人杀了我 |
[34:19] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[34:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:46] | Not every power is a blessing. | 不是每一种法力都是恩赐 |
[34:49] | Well. | 好吧 |
[34:50] | I have the power of too much information. | 我的法力就是知道太多了 |
[34:52] | How am I ever gonna eat another corn dog? | 我还怎么吃得下玉米热狗啊 |
[34:58] | Power is often not what it seems. | 法力通常不是表面上看起来那样的 |
[35:04] | I suspect your gift has more to offer. | 我觉得你的能力远不止此 |
[35:10] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事情 |
[35:13] | Anything. | 任何事都行 |
[35:17] | Michael has an ally. | 迈克尔有个同伙 |
[35:19] | Someone who poses a dangerous threat to our coven. | 会对我们女巫团造成巨大威胁 |
[35:24] | A traitor. | 一个叛徒 |
[35:27] | And she needs to be eliminated. | 我们需要将她除去 |
[35:29] | Wait, you want me to do this? | 等等 你想让我动手吗 |
[35:32] | I’m basically just a walking nutrition label. | 我最多是个活的营养标签 |
[35:35] | It’s not that I am afraid. | 不是我害怕 |
[35:37] | I would do anything for the coven, | 我会为女巫团做任何事 |
[35:39] | but Mallory is much stronger than I am. | 但是马洛里比我强大 |
[35:41] | I mean, she’s the next Supreme. | 她是下一个超级女巫 |
[35:43] | Mallory has another part to play in all this. | 马洛里还有其他用处 |
[35:47] | I am asking you to do yours. | 你要做好你的 |
[35:55] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么 |
[35:57] | Ms. Mead, what can I do for you? | 米德女士 我能为你效劳吗 |
[35:59] | Give me a pound and a half of your cheapest cut. | 给我一磅半你最便宜的肉 |
[36:03] | Oh, and a couple of those cloven hooves | 再来两个的蹄子 |
[36:05] | for that satanic zing. | 为了那邪恶的象征 |
[36:11] | Here’s your stew meat. | 这是你的炖肉 |
[36:16] | And, uh, two extra-large hooves. | 还有两只超大的蹄子 |
[36:47] | I hope you like it hot, bitch, | 希望你喜欢热天 贱人 |
[36:49] | ’cause where you’re going… | 因为你要去的地方 |
[36:55] | You dumb heretic. | 你个愚蠢的异教徒 |
[36:57] | I saw you following me in that store. | 我看见你跟我进商店了 |
[37:00] | I’m gonna boil you in my Crock-Pot, missy. | 我会用我的锅煮了你 小姐 |
[37:16] | – Did we get her? – Yeah. | -抓到她了吗 -是的 |
[37:20] | – Am I gonna die? – No. You’re gonna sleep. | -我要死了吗 -不 你就需要睡一觉 |
[37:24] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[37:43] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[37:45] | It’s the deadliest I’ve ever created. | 这是我制造的最致命的毒药 |
[37:48] | I won’t bore you with the ingredients, | 我就不告诉你成分了 |
[37:50] | but suffice to say this powder | 但我想说的是 |
[37:52] | has taken me a lifetime to perfect. | 我用一生的时间来完善这种粉末 |
[37:55] | I’m so happy that we’re finally able to put it to good use. | 真高兴我们终于可以好好利用它了 |
[37:58] | – Delivery? – Through the air. | -怎么用 -洒在空气中就可以了 |
[38:01] | Once inhaled, mere seconds pass | 一旦吸入体内 几秒钟后 |
[38:03] | before the cellular walls inside the body break down. | 人体内的细胞就会崩溃 |
[38:06] | The victims will literally bleed out | 受害者的血液会通过毛孔流出 |
[38:09] | through their pores. | 最后流血过多而死 |
[38:15] | What the fuck?! | 你在搞什么 |
[38:16] | – Are you trying to kill me? – No. | -你要杀了我吗 -不是的 |
[38:19] | Because it only kills women. | 因为它只会杀死女人 |
[38:30] | This is the magic bullet | 我们会用这神奇的子弹 |
[38:31] | we will use to destroy the witches. | 来摧毁这些女巫们 |
[38:40] | This is… truly inspired. | 太震撼了 |
[38:44] | Those bitches love to go on | 那些婊子们就知道说 |
[38:45] | about how a warlock will never equal one of them. | 男巫永远都比不上她们 |
[38:49] | I wonder what they’d say now | 我想知道如果她们看到你的作品 |
[38:50] | if they saw what you’ve done. | 会怎么说 |
[38:52] | They’d say it was plagiarism. | 她们会说这是抄袭 |
[38:59] | Agnes Sampson concocted | 早在1590年 |
[39:01] | the identical formula back in 1590. | 艾格尼丝·桑普森就调制出了同样的配方 |
[39:04] | You’ve just switched around the genders. | 你就只是调换了性别 |
[39:06] | Unfortunately, Agnes was burned at the stake | 不幸的是 艾格尼丝还没来得及用 |
[39:08] | before she got a chance to use it. | 就被烧死在火刑柱上 |
[39:13] | Seems you’ve made the same mistake. | 看来你也犯了同样的错 |
[39:15] | Cordelia, your powers have already waned. | 科迪莉亚 你的力量已经减弱了 |
[39:19] | Michael will bring… | 迈克尔会 |
[39:21] | Perpetuum clausis. | [咒语] |
[39:28] | My powers are waning. | 我的力量在减弱 |
[39:31] | Say it again. | 再说一遍啊 |
[40:14] | Ariel Augustus. | 阿瑞尔·奥古斯都 |
[40:17] | Baldwin Pennypacker. | 鲍尔温·彭尼帕克 |
[40:21] | For the murder of your fellow warlock, John Henry Moore, | 因为你们谋杀了男巫 约翰·亨利·摩尔 |
[40:24] | and conspiring to commit treason against this coven, | 并密谋背叛女巫团 |
[40:28] | I, Cordelia Goode, on behalf of this council, | 我 科迪莉亚·古德 代表这个委员会 |
[40:31] | sentence you to death by fire. | 判你们火刑 |
[40:34] | Our people have long stood by an agreement | 我们长期以来坚持一项协议 |
[40:37] | that no witch may kill a condemned warlock. | 即任何女巫都不能杀死一个有罪的男巫 |
[40:42] | Only your brother may light the flame. | 只有你们的兄弟能点燃刑火 |
[40:45] | I do not intend to break with that tradition today. | 我今天不打算打破这一传统 |
[40:59] | May I? | 我来可以吗 |
[41:33] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[41:37] | Ah, right. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | You think death is a punishment? | 你觉得死亡就是惩罚吗 |
[41:41] | I do not fear the fire. | 我不惧火焰 |
[41:44] | It cleanses me, | 它能净化我 |
[41:46] | as it will cleanse this world. | 也会净化这个世界 |
[41:49] | I’ve seen the end. | 我知道结局是怎样的 |
[41:51] | I bear witness to the darkness. | 我为黑暗作证 |
[41:55] | Father! | 父亲 |
[41:56] | Take me in your arms. | 将我抱入你怀中 |
[42:00] | Your kingdom is nigh. | 你的统治即将降临 |
[42:33] | You don’t have to look if you don’t want to. | 你不想看就别看 |