Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] You have to understand, 你们得理解
[00:13] we’ve had so many weirdos who just want to come in 有太多的怪人跑来 想进门
[00:15] and see this place up close. 近距离看看这里
[00:17] So, I need to check on a few things, 所以 我得去核实一下
[00:20] and I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[00:26] There is no way we pull this off. 我们是不可能成功的
[00:28] Okay, we look like the worst possible versions 我们简直是最山寨的
[00:30] of Heidi Klum and Seal. 海蒂·克鲁姆和西尔
[00:31] Do you ever stop complaining? 你就不能别抱怨了吗
[00:33] I have a right to complain. 我有权抱怨
[00:34] Okay, the council sent me here because 理事会派我来
[00:35] they obviously think I’m expendable. 显然是觉得可以牺牲掉我
[00:36] And I had to put khakis on, 我还得穿卡其裤呢
[00:38] so it’s been a hard day for all of us. 我们今天都不怎么顺心
[00:40] So maybe just shut up. 给我闭嘴吧
[00:43] All right, Mr. And Mrs. James. 好了 詹姆斯先生和太太
[00:47] The wire transfer went through. 电汇完成了
[00:49] All you need to do now is sign. 你们现在只需要签字
[00:51] I just can’t wait to start making babies in our new home. 我们真等不及在我们的新家里造娃了
[00:55] Well, before you start that, 在那之前
[00:57] there, there are issues 我有法律义务
[00:59] I legally have to make you aware of. 提醒你们几件事
[01:01] This house has been unoccupied for quite some time. 这栋房子已经挺久没人住过了
[01:04] Over the past decade alone, there have been 光是这十年来 就发生了
[01:06] an unprecedented amount of break-ins, 次数多得惊人的闯入事件
[01:08] missing persons reports. 还有失踪人口报告
[01:11] And, of course, the most disturbing… 当然 最让人不安的
[01:12] You mean the people that died there? 你是指死在那里的人吗
[01:14] Yeah, we know. 我们知道
[01:16] About all 36 of them? 全部36人都知道吗
[01:18] Uh, what can we say? 没办法
[01:20] The wife’s a sucker for a farmhouse kitchen. 我老婆就是喜欢农庄厨房
[01:22] Okay, but to be clear, we’re not legally liable 好吧 但说清楚 我们并不用对
[01:25] for any accidents, fatal or otherwise. 任何意外 不管是否致命负责
[01:27] Other than that, congrats on your new home. 此外 恭喜你们喜获新家
[01:30] Yay. 太好了
[01:31] Don’t worry, we’ll burn some sage. 别担心 我们会烧鼠尾草的
[01:45] What. A. Shithole. 真是个 垃圾场
[03:07] Oh, so you an obstinate house. 你这房子还挺顽固
[03:10] Just use the key. 用钥匙开吧
[03:30] Weird. 奇怪
[03:34] How long did the Realtor say this place has been empty? 地产经纪人说这里闲置多久了
[03:38] It looks like someone still lives here. 看上去像是还有人住在这里
[03:40] Something definitely lives here. 这里的确是有什么东西
[03:43] The psychic energy is stronger than 这里的精神能量强度远超出
[03:44] anything I’ve ever felt before. 我感受过的任何东西
[03:47] This is not a home, this is a prison. 这里不是家 是监狱
[03:50] I pity the souls trapped here. 我可怜那些困在这里的灵魂
[03:52] It must be hell. 肯定如地狱一般
[03:54] I’ve actually been to Hell. 我还真去过地狱呢
[03:55] I promise you, this is better. 我保证 这里更好
[03:58] Well, I’m sensing really bad vibes. 我有很不好的感觉
[04:00] Maybe we should go clubbing. 或许我们该走
[04:02] If you’d asked me a few years ago, 如果你几年前问我
[04:03] I’d be hitting up my coke dealer right now. 我这会儿都打给我的毒贩了
[04:05] But I got a second chance at life. 但我获得了第二条命
[04:07] A third chance, actually. 其实 是第三条了
[04:11] I can’t fuck it up. 我不能搞砸
[04:12] Don’t forget who gave you that chance. 别忘了是谁给你的机会
[04:21] Do you honestly think Michael is evil? 你真觉得迈克尔是邪恶的吗
[04:23] That’s what we’re here to find out. 我们不就是来查的吗
[04:24] Cordelia wouldn’t send us all this way for no reason. 科迪莉亚不会无缘无故地派我们来
[04:53] I’ve never seen this spell before. 我从未见过这个咒语
[04:55] These spirits do not want to be seen by us. 这些鬼魂不愿我们看到它们
[04:58] We are trespassers in their home, 我们闯入了他们家
[05:00] and if we want to talk to them, 如果我们想跟他们谈
[05:02] we’re gonna have to force them out of hiding. 就得逼他们现身
[05:04] Boy Supreme’s family died here. 超级男巫的家人死在了这里
[05:06] If anyone has the goods on Michael, it’s them. 如果有谁知道迈克尔的黑料 就是他们了
[05:10] It’s the others I’m worried about. 我担心的是其他人
[05:12] This place is more crowded than a French youth hostel. 这地方比法国青年旅社还拥挤
[05:17] Who knows what we’re walking into? 谁知道我们是进了什么龙潭虎穴
[05:22] Okay… 好了
[05:24] let’s see if this works. 看看成不成吧
[05:27] My powers have been off since we stepped into this place. 我的法力自从我们走进来就不太对劲
[05:36] Monstra te spirituum. [咒语]
[05:39] Monstra te spirituum. [咒语]
[05:43] Ne abscondas. Ne abscondas. [咒语]
[05:48] Ne abscondas! [咒语]
[06:02] Did it work? 成功了吗
[06:07] We’re in. 行了
[06:32] Calm down, skinny witch. 冷静 小瘦子
[06:39] What the fuck happened in this house? 这房子里发生了什么啊
[06:47] I’ve told you this a million times. 我都跟你说过多少次了
[06:52] You’re my psychiatrist. You’re supposed to help me. 你是我的心理医生 你该帮我的
[06:54] I have helped you. 我帮你了
[06:56] We’ve had daily sessions going on for years now. 我们每天都进行治疗 都很多年了
[06:59] I feel like the only reason you’re talking to me 我觉得你愿跟我说话的唯一原因
[07:00] is ’cause your wife refuses to talk to you. 是因为你妻子不肯跟你说话
[07:02] Let’s leave her out of this. 别扯上她
[07:03] Well, then, let’s talk about your daughter. 那我们谈谈你女儿吧
[07:04] ‘Cause that’s what I really need your help with. 因为那才是我真需要你帮忙的事
[07:12] Violet, please, talk to me. 瓦奥莱特 求你 跟我说话吧
[07:19] You’re the only thing I need! 你是我唯一需要的
[07:23] It’s torture. 这简直是折磨
[07:26] Can you just talk to her? 你可以跟她谈谈吗
[07:28] What do you want me to say? 你要我说什么
[07:30] You set fire to your mom’s boyfriend, 你烧死了你妈的男友
[07:32] you shot and killed over a dozen kids in high school, 你在高中开枪射杀了十几个孩子
[07:35] you helped kill her parents, plus you impregnated her mother. 你协助杀了她父母 还让她妈妈怀了你的孩子
[07:39] Any one of those things would be reason enough… 哪怕是任何一件事都足以
[07:41] I’m different now. Yeah, I’m… 我现在不一样了 我…
[07:46] You know, I’m dead and-and-and I’m hot, 我死了 但又没死
[07:48] and I know she has feelings for me. 我知道她对我是有感情的
[07:52] You’re not so hot. 你也没那么性感
[07:57] That’s right, you can see us, 没错 你可以看见我们
[08:00] and we can see you. 我们也可以看见你们
[08:03] Who are you? 你们是谁
[08:04] I’m Behold Chablis. 我是毕霍德·沙布利
[08:06] This is Madison Montgomery. 这是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
[08:08] You are Ben Harmon. 你是本·哈蒙
[08:10] You killed yourself in this house several years ago 几年前在你妻子死于分娩之后
[08:12] after your wife died in childbirth. 你在这栋房子里自杀了
[08:13] What are you talking about? I didn’t kill myself. 你说什么呢 我没自杀
[08:15] I was murdered. 我是被人谋杀的
[08:16] What the fuck is going on here? 这是怎么回事
[08:17] We decide when we want to be seen. 我们想被看到才会被看到
[08:19] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[08:20] You’re looking at two powerful witches. 我们是两个厉害的巫师
[08:22] And the spell we cast is just a small demonstration 我们施的咒语不过是小小地展示了
[08:25] of what we can do. 我们的本事
[08:26] So, if you don’t want any more disruptions, 如果你们不想再被干扰
[08:29] you’re gonna have to answer some hard questions 就得回答一些不想回答的问题
[08:31] about Michael Langdon. 关于迈克尔·朗顿的
[08:37] What are you gonna do, make us more dead? 你们还能干什么 让我们更死点吗
[08:40] Even people protected by magic aren’t safe in this house. 就算是有魔法庇佑的人在这栋房子里也不安全
[08:43] I’d watch my ass if I were you. 如果我是你们 就小心点
[08:48] Look, it’s really important. 这事非常重要
[08:52] Our coven bought you a goddamn house 我们女巫团买下了这栋房子
[08:54] so nobody will come to bother you ever again. 这样就再不会有人来打扰你们了
[08:57] Sorry, you got me at a bad time, I’m busy. 抱歉 但现在不是时候 我忙呢
[08:59] You’re dead. What do you have to do? 你死了 你有什么事可做
[09:01] I got to look out the window and cry while I masturbate. 我要开着窗外 一边流泪一边自慰
[09:03] It’s my daily thing. 这是我的日常
[09:09] Okay, I know it’s weird, but I kind of feel for the guy. 好吧 虽然奇怪 但我有点同情他
[09:12] Should we try to help him? 我们要帮帮他吗
[09:14] You mean the tear jerker? 那个哭撸鬼吗
[09:15] Ew, no, the other guy. 不是 另一个
[09:17] Sounds like he’s stuck in a nightmare, 他似乎困在了噩梦之中
[09:19] trapped in this Amityville reject 在这栋高仿《鬼哭神嚎》鬼屋里出不去
[09:21] with the one thing he loves but can never have. 而他唯一爱的东西他又得不到
[09:26] It’s a romantic tragedy. 真是浪漫的悲剧
[09:54] Aah, get the fuck off of me! 别他妈碰我
[09:57] – Be gone! – You don’t want to do that. -退散 -最好别那么做
[09:59] You’ll have a house full of spirits coming after you, 否则一屋子的鬼都饶不了你
[10:02] and they aren’t all as gentle as this one. 他们可不如他那么温柔
[10:06] Beau, sweetie, you want to play? 贝尤 亲爱的 你想玩吗
[10:09] Play! 玩
[10:17] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[10:19] A friend of the house and its residents. 房子和其住户的朋友
[10:22] They don’t take kindly to strangers. 他们不怎么喜欢陌生人
[10:24] You ain’t dead? 你没死吗
[10:25] Oh, honey, I’m one of the few live ones 亲爱的 我是为数不多他们允许
[10:27] they let come and go. 进出的活人
[10:30] And you are Madison Montgomery. 你是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
[10:33] Oh, have you seen my movies? 你看过我的电影
[10:36] – I have fans everywhere. – No. -我的粉丝遍布天下 -不是
[10:37] I’ve known a few Montgomerys in my time, 我当年也认识几位蒙哥马利
[10:39] but it’s not every day that I see a witch. 但可不是天天都能见到女巫
[10:42] What are you? 你是什么
[10:44] Billie Dean Howard, 比莉·迪恩·霍华德
[10:46] medium to the stars. 明星灵媒
[10:48] So, you’re like a shitty Ms. Cleo. 所以你是穷酸版的克里奥小姐
[10:50] Excuse me? 什么
[10:51] Now, who do you think you are, coming in here, 你们以为自己是谁 跑进来
[10:55] swanning around, spewing vulgarities? 大摇大摆到处走 随口说粗话
[11:00] We’re the new owners. Who are you? 我们是新屋主 你是谁
[11:03] I’m Constance Langdon. 我是康丝坦斯·朗顿
[11:06] And this… is my fucking house. 这是我的房子
[11:21] Well, you two are the most unlikely pair. 你俩真太不像一对了
[11:25] But, on the plus side, 但 好处是
[11:29] your spawn will have beautiful skin. 你们的后代皮肤会很棒
[11:32] They’re witches, Constance. It’s magic, 他们是巫师 康丝坦斯 是魔法
[11:35] not marriage, that connects them. 不是婚姻连接着他们
[11:37] They won’t be moving in. 他们不会搬进来的
[11:38] Well, now, that is disappointing. 那可就让人失望了
[11:40] I guess I can’t expect you to go running down to the Korean 看来我不能指望你们去趟韩国
[11:43] to get me my Crown Royal and Virginia Slims? 去拿我的皇冠威士忌和维珍妮牌女士香烟
[11:46] You drink Crown Royal? You’re dead. 你喝皇冠威士忌吗 你已经死了
[11:50] It’s true that this side of the mortal coil 你说得没错 在尘世的这一边
[11:52] makes it impossible to get a good buzz going, 喝不到什么好酒
[11:54] but, well, old habits die hard. 但就是旧习难改
[12:00] It’s done. 做完了
[12:01] As demanded, the living room has been tidied yet again. 我已经按你们的要求把房间又整理了一遍
[12:06] We’ll see about that. 我去看看打扫得如何
[12:08] I won’t be but a moment. 我去去就来
[12:12] It’ll be more than a moment. 你可不止去去就来
[12:29] Do you know what this is on the tip of my finger? 你知道我指尖上是什么吗
[12:33] It appears to be some dust that I missed. 应该是我忘了打扫的灰尘
[12:36] No, it’s my sense of wonder. 不 这是我的疑虑
[12:40] Why, it-it’s the color of my piqued curiosity, it… 为什么 是这个颜色引起了我的好奇心
[12:45] Oh, will you just get on with it? 你有完没完了
[12:47] Just because we’re trapped here for eternity 就因为我们被永远困在了这
[12:49] doesn’t mean you have to jabber on forever to make a point. 不意味着你要对一件事喋喋不休地说个没完
[12:52] Tell me, little Miss Moira, 告诉我 小莫伊拉小姐
[12:55] If you’re going to be an old maid for all eternity, 如果你要永远当一个老女仆
[12:59] why not be a decent one, hmm? 为什么不上点心呢
[13:02] My real work, 我真正的工作
[13:04] my avocation, if you will, isn’t dusting, 你要说成我的业余爱好也好 不是扫灰
[13:07] it’s satisfying your husband in the basement. 而是在地下室满足你的丈夫
[13:11] Be careful. My mother told me 当心了 我母亲告诉我
[13:13] pettiness causes wrinkles. 卑微的人容易长皱纹
[13:15] So does cruelty. 残忍的人也是一样
[13:17] Disappointment makes a woman bitter. 失望令女人痛苦
[13:19] And when I think of all of the unfulfilled dreams 每当我想到你所抛之脑后的
[13:23] that you left behind when you took the coward’s way out, 未完成的梦想和你所走上的懦弱之路
[13:27] well, I guess I’d be pretty miffed at the world, too. 我对这个世界也有点恼火了呢
[13:35] You ladies all right in here? 你们都还好吗
[13:37] It is so hard to find good help. 要找个好帮手真是太难了
[13:40] That poor woman. 那个可悲的女人
[13:43] In a house filled with tragedy, 在这个充满了悲剧的房子里
[13:45] she might be the saddest soul of all. 她可能最可悲的灵魂了
[13:47] – Oh, shut up. – All right. -别说了 -好吧
[13:48] Look, we need the hot goss on a guy who used to live here, 我们需要曾经住在这的一个人的猛料
[13:52] Uh, Michael Langdon. 迈克尔·朗顿
[13:58] We have nothing to say about him. 对他我们无可奉告
[13:59] You did raise him, correct? 是你抚养的他 对吗
[14:01] I said we’re not talking. 我说了我们不会说的
[14:04] Oh, pipe down, Billie. 安静 比莉
[14:07] I know more about that boy than any woman, 无论死人还是活人 我是所有女人中
[14:11] dead or alive. 最了解那个孩子的人
[14:14] But I don’t spill a drop of tea for free, kiddos. 但我不会这么轻易地说出来 孩子们
[14:17] Self-interest. 很务实
[14:20] That’s something I can get behind. 我没意见
[14:24] What do you want? 你想要什么
[14:25] To remove that insufferable cloudy-eyed ginger 让那个难以让人忍受的白内障眼睛姜黄头发女人
[14:29] from these premises permanently. 永远离开这间房子
[14:32] You want us to fire the help? 你要我们解雇你的助手
[14:34] Well, if you really do have 如果你真的有什么
[14:36] witchcraft at your disposal, 魔法可以施展
[14:39] then why don’t you just 那为什么你不
[14:41] abracadabra that goddamn bitch 施咒让那个该死的贱人
[14:44] out of my afterlife, huh? 滚出我死后的生活
[14:47] Bless me with some peace and quiet. 赐予我一些安宁
[14:51] And then we can talk about Michael all you want. 然后你想怎么聊迈克尔都行
[15:06] Got something! 挖到什么了
[15:21] Nope. 不是
[15:22] Not hers. 不是她的
[15:24] It’s got a totally different vibration. 气场完全不同
[15:26] Moira’s bones would be much more morose. 莫伊拉的骨头应该更阴郁一些
[15:29] You know this is ridiculous, right? 你知道这很荒唐吧
[15:31] This place has more bodies buried than the catacombs in Rome. 这里埋的尸体比罗马地下墓穴的都多
[15:35] If Constance wants us to get rid of the maid, 康丝坦斯要我们除掉那个女仆
[15:37] I know a spell that can easily bind her to the closet. 我知道一个咒语能轻松把她定在衣橱里
[15:40] She’ll never have to see her again. 她就再也不用看见她了
[15:42] Keep digging. 继续挖
[15:58] You have an enemy. 你有个敌人
[16:00] I’m proud to say I have many. 让我自豪的是 我敌人很多
[16:03] You can’t live with virtue 不接触无德之人的阴暗面
[16:05] without getting on the bad side of those without. 就无法拥抱美德
[16:07] Constance hates your guts. 康丝坦斯恨你入骨
[16:11] She won’t talk to us unless we put you away. 她要我们把你除掉才愿意跟我们谈
[16:13] Out of sight forever. 永远消失在她的视线中
[16:18] What are you going to do to me? 你们准备对我做什么
[16:25] Oh, heavens be. 天呐
[16:29] My bones. 我的尸骨
[16:32] I can’t begin to thank you. 感激不尽
[16:35] These bones are my means to escape. 有了这些骨头我就能逃离这里了
[16:38] Oh, thank you, thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[16:40] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[16:45] Okay. 好吧
[16:48] Okay, you’re getting slobber on my clothes. 好吧 你把口水弄到我衣服上了
[16:54] Moira. 莫伊拉
[16:56] You have a choice. 你可以选择
[16:59] Where do you want to be buried? 你想被葬在哪
[17:02] There’s only one place I’ve ever wanted to be. 只有一个我梦寐以求的地方
[17:07] 莫莉·奥哈拉 亲爱的母亲 1928年12月17日-2011年10月31日
[17:13] How original, to be buried in a cemetery. 埋在公墓里 多么古朴的方式啊
[17:16] Her wish was to be close to her mother. 她只想挨着她妈妈
[17:20] I want my bones to be buried at the studio. 我想被安葬在摄影棚
[17:23] Paramount, Stage 7. 派拉蒙的七号舞台
[17:25] I would gladly haunt the shit out of that place. 我很乐意变成厉鬼把那里闹翻天
[17:30] It’s where they made me do my first nude scene. 那是他们强迫我拍第一次裸戏的地方
[17:32] Totally gratuitous. 毫无来由的要求我
[17:34] I begged for a body double, 我乞求用替身来拍
[17:36] but the asshole producer wanted to get his rocks off, so… 但那混蛋制片人就是想打一炮
[17:40] You surprised me. 你让我挺意外的
[17:42] Under the facade of a heartless narcissist… 没想到在你没心没肺自恋狂的外表下
[17:45] Is a stone-cold bitch. 竟是铁石心肠的狠角色
[17:47] Listen, warlock, 小男巫你给我听好了
[17:48] I wouldn’t think twice about slitting your throat 我会毫不犹豫地切开你的喉咙
[17:51] if I thought it would get me out of that house 只要我觉得这能让我逃出那座房子
[17:52] a second sooner with the answers. 下一秒我就会这样做
[17:53] Duly warned. 警告收到了
[18:11] 莫莉·奥哈拉 亲爱的母亲
[18:33] Oh, Mother. 母亲
[18:38] Your hands. 你的双手
[18:44] They’re as beautiful as I remembered. 和我记事起一样美丽
[18:50] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:53] I have to confess something. 我得向你坦白件事
[18:57] I killed you. 是我杀了你
[19:01] I pulled the plug on the respirator 我拔掉了呼吸机的插头
[19:04] because I couldn’t bear leaving you 因为我实在无法忍受
[19:06] in that horrible nursing home. 把你留在那可怕的养老院
[19:10] Can you ever forgive me? 你能原谅我吗
[19:12] Darling, 亲爱的
[19:14] I wanted to smother you with kisses. 我只想亲得你透不过气来
[19:19] I was in agony, and you gave me peace. 我那时十分痛苦 而你让我安息
[19:29] It’s beautiful here. 这里真美啊
[19:32] I feel like I can finally breathe. 我感觉我终于能自由地呼吸了
[20:18] We did what you asked. 你要求的我们都做到了
[20:19] Moira’s gone, 莫伊拉已经走了
[20:20] so you can start any time now. 所以你现在可以随时开始了
[20:26] I was just savoring the stillness. 我只想静静享受这份安宁
[20:30] Not only was that woman 不仅仅是那个女人
[20:32] the worst maid in God’s creation, 那个上帝造就的最糟糕的女仆
[20:35] but she would never shut up. 但她永远也不愿闭上嘴
[20:38] Death only made her more verbose. 死亡只会让她更唠叨
[20:41] Tell us about Michael. 来聊聊迈克尔吧
[20:44] Well… 好吧
[20:47] he was born right here in this house 他就是在这栋屋子里出生的
[20:50] to a mother and a family 他的母亲和家庭
[20:51] ultimately marked for death. 最终都未能逃离死神
[21:03] When his mother died 他母亲临死前
[21:05] pushing him out into the world, 将他生下来
[21:07] I gladly assumed the burden of raising him. 我能想象抚养他是多么沉重的负担
[21:12] You see, I-I-I am a mother myself, 你看 我自己也是个母亲
[21:16] four times over. 当了四次母亲
[21:19] Why you? 为什么是你
[21:20] Because he also happened to be my grandson. 因为他碰巧是我的孙子
[21:24] His father was that handsome 他的父亲是那样的帅气
[21:26] young man in the sweater and the mop top 你们刚来时看到的那个穿着毛衣
[21:29] that you saw when you first came in… Tate. 梳着拖把头的小伙子就是他 泰特
[21:34] Now I am the first to admit that, um, 现在是我头一次承认在抚养泰特时
[21:37] there were mistakes made raising Tate. 我的确犯了些错误
[21:40] And that’s why, with Michael– oh, my God– 那就是为什么 和迈克尔 老天爷
[21:44] he was such a perfect little angel of light. 他是多么完美的幸福小天使啊
[21:49] I thought that would be my chance for a do-over. 我本以为他是我重头开始的机会
[21:53] You see, I was born to be a mother. 我生来就是个好母亲
[21:57] I always felt that, to raise a great man, 我一直认为培养出一个优秀的人
[22:02] that was the most admirable and selfless act 是一个女人所能追求的
[22:07] a woman could aspire to. 最可敬最无私的壮举
[22:09] He was my destiny. 我命中注定遇见他
[22:12] Oh, such a beautiful child, with such a cheerful disposition. 多么可爱又开朗的孩子啊
[22:19] Even when he was committing unspeakable acts. 甚至是当他做出一些可怕行为时也是如此
[22:23] What do you mean unspeakable? 你所谓”可怕的”是什么意思
[22:25] Oh, it was trivial at first, of course, you know. 最开始没什么大事
[22:28] I’d find dead flies in his crib 我在他的童床上发现了
[22:29] with their wings shorn off and… 翅膀被剪掉的死昆虫
[22:33] And then, as he got older… 然后 随着他的成长
[22:36] small rodents. 我还发现了小老鼠
[22:38] I had seen enough 我看够了
[22:40] Discovery Channel specials to know exactly 也许只有发现频道的专家才能准确知道
[22:43] what evolutionary tree he was shimmying up. 他到底爬错了哪颗进化树
[22:46] Bundy, Dahmer, 邦迪 达莫
[22:49] they started with small animals, too… 他们也是从杀害这些小动物开始的
[22:53] until they graduated to grander things. 直到他们犯下了大事
[23:02] He said they were presents because he loved me. 他是说这些是礼物 因为他爱我
[23:07] Oh, and his love did flow. 他的爱真是源源不断
[23:09] And enjoyable as it was, to have a child 这孩子这么努力地表达对我的爱
[23:12] so committed to expressing his love for me, 虽然我也很高兴
[23:16] I did try to encourage him to find 但我也试着鼓励他去寻找
[23:19] another avenue of expression. 另一种表达方式
[23:21] Still, nothing I could say 但无论我怎么说
[23:24] would get him to cease. 他都没有停下
[23:26] Each time I would dutifully 每一次 我会虔诚地
[23:29] bury one of these gifts along with a little piece of my soul. 把一件礼物和我的一片灵魂埋到土里
[23:35] Well, I tried to find a silver lining 我试着寻找一丝希望
[23:39] to make lemonade out of lemons, 来把柠檬做成柠檬水[自力更生]
[23:42] so every time I buried one of his presents, 所以每次我埋下他送的一件礼物
[23:45] I planted a rose bush on top. 都在上面种上一丛玫瑰
[23:48] You know, from death springs life eternal. 从死亡中生出永生
[23:54] You are childless, I presume? 我猜你还没有孩子
[23:57] A skinny little thing like you would struggle to carry. 像你这样瘦弱的姑娘 很难怀孕
[24:01] I don’t really have the disposition for motherhood. 我没有做母亲的天性
[24:04] If my child wasn’t cool or good-looking, 如果我的孩子既不酷又不好看
[24:06] there’s no way I’d love it. 我绝对不喜欢他
[24:07] Well, not me. 我就不是这样
[24:09] I love them all. 我爱我的孩子们
[24:12] It was Michael 是迈克尔
[24:13] who made me realize 让我明白了
[24:16] that I was put on this earth 我来到这个世界的目的
[24:20] to raise the monsters. 就是养怪物
[24:26] I never thought I would tire of the smell of roses. 我从没想过我会厌倦玫瑰的香味
[24:31] Roses had always been my favorite flower, 玫瑰一直是我最喜欢的花
[24:36] but soon they made me just want to retch. 但没过多久 它们就使我想吐
[24:44] And of course then there was that 当然没过多久就发生了
[24:48] incident with the sitter. 保姆的这场意外
[24:53] I was able to convince the authorities 我说服了当局
[24:57] that she had taken her own life. 她是自杀的
[25:00] At least I didn’t have to bury that one. 至少我不用给她下葬了
[25:03] Um, up until that point, 在这之前
[25:05] I thought I was raising 我觉得我在抚养一个
[25:06] a garden variety serial killer, 一个花园物种连环杀手
[25:10] or possibly even a gifted one– 也许这是天赋
[25:13] you know, with its 伴随着
[25:15] attendant challenges. 随之而来的挑战
[25:18] But then came the day when he was late getting up for school, 但是有一天他上学迟到了
[25:22] so I went in to wake him. 我去叫他起床
[25:27] And there was a stranger in his bed. 他床上睡着一个陌生人
[25:32] Well, not a stranger, 不是陌生人
[25:33] I mean, it was still my grandson, 他还是我的孙子
[25:35] but he’d aged a decade overnight. 但是他一晚上长了十岁
[25:39] Now that was something far outside the natural realm. 这件事远离了自然领域可以解释的范畴
[25:47] It was almost as if he was in a hurry to get somewhere, 就像他急着想达到什么一样
[25:53] age-wise, know what I mean? 在年龄方面 你们懂我的意思吗
[26:01] You don’t tell me what to do anymore. 你不用再告诉我该做什么了
[26:21] Grandma? 奶奶
[26:32] I’m-I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:38] Can I have a glass of water? 我能喝杯水吗
[26:42] M-M… May I? 要用敬语
[26:46] M… May I? 我可以喝杯水吗
[26:51] Yes. Yes, you may. 你可以
[27:05] When you look at men of significance, 当你回顾重要人士的成长
[27:09] you know, like artists or world leaders, 像艺术家 世界领袖
[27:12] inventors, they have all had their particular peccadilloes 发明家 他们在通往成功的路上
[27:17] on their road to the top, haven’t they? 都有过一定的过失 对吗
[27:20] But aging ten years overnight… 但是一晚上长大十岁
[27:26] …that called for sacred intervention. 这是神的旨意
[27:38] I had to accept that once again, 我必须得再次接受
[27:43] my days as a mother were at an end. 我作为一个母亲的时光结束了
[27:47] I have been burdened with heartbreak my whole life. 我一生都为心碎所累
[27:52] Broken dreams, broken promises, broken marriages. 破碎的美梦 破坏的誓言 破裂的婚姻
[27:57] But this one… 但是这一次
[28:05] …this one shattered me beyond recovery. 这一次我彻底崩溃了
[28:12] Michael had made me believe 迈克尔让我相信
[28:13] that my presence here meant something. 我的出现意味着什么
[28:23] That I mattered. 那就是我很重要
[28:27] But I was just an invisible step along the path. 但我只是在他人生路上无形的一步
[28:35] He was done with me. 他跟我绝交了
[28:38] Honestly, I think that… 说实话 我觉得…
[28:42] if I had corrected his grammar one more time, 如果我再一次校正他的语法
[28:47] he would’ve just slit my throat. 他会直接割开我的喉咙
[28:51] Like the help. 就像帮他的人一样
[28:55] I wasn’t going to give him 我不能给他
[28:57] or any man the satisfaction. 或任何男人满足感
[28:59] I have always lived my life on my own terms. 我一直以自己的方式生活
[29:05] So I came here. 所以我来了
[29:10] A prison, yes. 没错 是一座监狱
[29:12] But one where I knew the rules, 但在这里 我懂得了规则
[29:15] and more importantly… where I knew the company. 更重要的是 我懂得了陪伴
[29:40] Bottle of whiskey and a fenny chaser. 一瓶威士忌酒和一杯烈性饮料
[29:45] Ooh, that’s what I call a bon voyage. 这就是我说的一路平安
[30:36] I awoke to find myself 我醒来时发现
[30:40] surrounded by my precious children. 我被我亲爱的孩子们包围着
[30:43] Well, minus my beloved Addie. 除了我心爱的阿德
[30:46] God rest her soul. 愿她安息
[30:48] But the others were there. 但其他人都在那里
[30:51] All of them. 所有人都在
[30:53] With me, forever. 永远和我在一起
[30:57] And that is the real reason 这才是我把我的灵魂
[31:00] I bound my soul to this place. 绑在这个地方的真正原因
[31:04] Because, like I said earlier, 因为就像我之前说过的
[31:08] I was born to be a mother. 我生来就是个母亲
[31:12] Why not die to be one, too? 何不也为之而死呢
[31:17] As for my grandson… 至于我的孙子…
[31:20] I never wanted to see him again. 我再也不想见到他了
[31:28] Well, there it is. 就这样了
[31:31] The whole story. 整个故事就是这样
[31:33] Was it everything you dreamed of, witchypoos? 不就是你们梦寐以求的一切吗 巫师们
[31:45] Mommy. 妈妈
[31:49] Yes, my darling? 怎么了 亲爱的
[31:50] It’s almost tea time. 差不多是喝茶时间了
[31:52] Of course it is, my little beauty queen. 当然 我的小美女皇后
[31:55] How foolish of me. 我真傻
[32:01] Well, now. 好吧 现在
[32:03] You’ll have to excuse me now. 现在我得离开了
[32:06] My family calls. 我的家人在找我
[32:15] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:47] You gonna be much longer, DILF? 你还要很久吗 性感爸爸
[32:50] What the hell? People don’t knock anymore? 什么情况 现在人都不敲门的吗
[32:54] We still need to talk to you about Michael. 我们还要和你谈谈迈克尔的事
[32:57] We’re leaving no stone unturned. 我们不会放过任何一个人的
[32:59] I still have nothing to say to you. Now get out. 我还是没什么可说的 现在滚吧
[33:01] What if we were to fix it so you didn’t have to do that anymore? 如果我们能帮你解决你的问题呢
[33:05] Stand at the window, crying, 站在窗前一边哭泣
[33:07] while you double-click your mouse? 一边给自己打飞机
[33:11] You could do that? 你能做到吗
[33:14] You can make the impulse stop? 你能让冲动停止吗
[33:17] Actually, it’s only the crying part I can live without. 事实上 我唯一需要去掉的就是哭泣
[33:23] The day Constance died was when I first saw my son. 康斯坦斯去世的那天我第一次见到我的儿子
[33:30] Grandma? 奶奶
[33:34] Grandma! 奶奶
[33:40] Grandma? 奶奶
[33:49] No. 不
[33:55] Grandma! 奶奶
[33:57] Hey. Hey, wake up. 醒醒
[34:01] Hey, wake up. 醒醒
[34:03] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:05] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:07] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[34:12] Grandma. 奶奶
[34:14] The spirits in this house 在这所房子里的灵魂
[34:16] can’t be seen unless they want to be seen. 是看不见的 除非他们想被人看见
[34:20] She doesn’t want to see me? 她不想见我
[34:23] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:27] Who are you? 你是谁
[34:28] Someone who wants to be seen. 想被人看见的人
[34:32] Someone who wants to help. 想帮忙的人
[34:36] If you really want to change, I think I can show you how. 如果你真的想改变 我应该可以告诉你怎么做
[34:40] I’m a monster. 我是个怪物
[34:43] Why would you want to help me? 你为什么要帮我
[34:45] Because I can’t help but think of you as my son. 因为我忍不住把你当成我的儿子
[34:51] Even though you’re not, really. 即使你其实不是
[34:54] And so we started talking, doctor to patient, 于是我们开始交谈 以医生和病人的身份
[34:57] on that very day. 就在那天
[35:01] He wanted to be good, desperately. 他想做好人 非常得想
[35:06] I could see in his eyes how much he needed me. 我能从他的眼里看出他有多么需要我
[35:11] I wanted him to have all the simple joys 我想让他拥有一切他从未拥有过的
[35:13] he never had without a real father to show him how. 一个真正的父亲能给他的简单的快乐
[35:19] He was brilliant, off the charts. 他很聪明 出类拔萃
[35:22] His brain always seemed five steps ahead of everyone else. 他的大脑似乎比其他人领先五步
[35:29] The more time I spent with him, 我和他在一起的时间越长
[35:30] the more I began to feel like a father to this boy. 越觉得自己就是这个男孩的父亲
[35:35] Everything in this house was dead. 这所房子里的一切都死了
[35:38] My wife, 我的妻子死了
[35:39] My baby was never going to grow up. 我的孩子永远不会长大
[35:41] Violet was never going to get married. 维奥莱特永远不会结婚
[35:45] But Michael was alive, 但迈克尔是活着的
[35:48] the only light to come out of all this. 这一切中唯一的一点光明
[35:50] I wanted to give him everything. 我想把一切都给他
[35:56] What are you doing? Stay away from my shit. 你在做什么 离我的东西远一点
[36:00] – He was just exploring. – He’s fucked-up. -他只是在研究 -他弄坏了
[36:02] You stay away from my shit, you understand? 你离我的东西远一点 明白吗
[36:05] Well, I just want to be like you, Dad. 我只想像你一样 爸爸
[36:10] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[36:12] Other spirits. 其他的鬼魂
[36:15] They whispered to me. 他们偷偷告诉我的
[36:16] You didn’t spring from my nutsack, got it? 你不是我的孩子 明白了吗
[36:20] Not even I could create something as monstrous, 就算是我也创造不出来这么怪诞
[36:22] as evil, as you. 邪恶 像你一样的东西
[36:26] You stay away from me. 你离我远点
[36:35] I could see him turning away. 我能看见他开始转变
[36:40] Turning to the dark side. 转向了阴暗面
[36:44] And it was about to get worse. 事态逐渐变得更糟
[36:48] The darkness was always on the edges. 黑暗一直在边缘徘徊
[36:52] Encroaching. 渐渐渗入
[36:54] It’s impossible to avoid in this house. 这房子里根本无法躲避黑暗侵蚀
[37:09] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[37:14] Giving her a smile. 给她画一个笑脸
[37:18] The things you have to do to be a star. 成为明星就需要这样做
[37:21] I was losing him. 我要失去他了
[37:30] And then the house sold. 之后房子卖出去了
[37:38] That’s it, baby. 就这些了 亲爱的
[37:41] – We did it. – Okay. -我们做到了 -是的
[37:42] – Last one. – Okay. -最后一箱 -好嘞
[37:44] All right, here we go. 开始搬
[38:07] No, no, no, no! 别 别 别
[38:33] Those were good people. 她们都是好人
[38:35] They deserved a chance. 她们值得活下去的机会
[38:37] They don’t belong here. 她们不属于这里
[38:38] Because of what you did, they’ll be here forever. 你的所作所为让她们永远留在这了
[38:46] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[38:48] I don’t feel right. 我感觉不太好
[38:51] You didn’t have to kill them. 你没必要杀了她们
[38:53] I know you. This isn’t who you are. 我了解你 你不是这样的
[39:24] I never could have helped you. 我永远也救不了你
[39:27] It was foolish to try. 都不值得一试
[39:44] Michael didn’t just kill those women. 迈克尔不仅仅是杀了那些女人
[39:48] He made them cease to exist. 他抹去了她们的存在
[39:51] He murdered their bodies 他杀了她们
[39:53] and then destroyed their souls. 还毁掉了她们灵魂
[39:58] Fuck. 太糟了
[39:59] So basically, our new Supreme is pretty much pure evil. 所以说我们的新超级男巫就是个恶魔
[40:05] We should go. 我们离开这吧
[40:06] Cordelia will know what to do. 科迪莉亚知道怎么做
[40:08] How to get rid of him. 怎么摆脱他
[40:10] It won’t be so easy. 这不是件易事
[40:18] Vivien. 维维安
[40:20] Ben. 本
[40:23] Are we speaking again? 我们又能对话了吗
[40:25] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[40:28] Every haunted house has a cold spot, 每个鬼屋都有个尴尬点
[40:30] and I think we just found it. 我觉得我们找到了
[40:32] I never stopped loving you. 我对你的爱从来没有停止
[40:36] I know. 我知道
[40:39] But I never stopped hating him. 但我一直都恨他
[40:44] And I couldn’t forgive you for needing Michael. 对于你需要迈克尔这件事 我不能原谅你
[40:49] Although, just now, I’m starting to realize 尽管我刚刚才意识到
[40:51] maybe you never had a choice. 可能你根本就没得选择
[40:57] Your son needs you, Ben. 你儿子需要你 本
[40:59] He needs his father. 他想他爸爸了
[41:18] What you’re dealing with here is not just evil. 你们面对的不仅是个恶魔
[41:21] Michael is not just a bad witch for you to exterminate. 迈克尔不是一个你们除掉就完事的坏巫师
[41:26] What is that supposed to mean? 你什么意思
[41:29] “Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads 我看见一只长了十角七头的猛兽
[41:33] “Rising out of the sea 从海里站起来
[41:37] and all who dwell on the Earth will worship Him.” 地球上的所有生物都要敬奉它
[41:49] Nothing about Michael is natural to me, 迈克尔的一切都很不正常
[41:52] not his birth, not his appearance. 他的出生 他的长相
[41:57] I kept away from him at first because it was painful. 起初我远离他 因为一切都太痛苦了
[42:00] And then strange things started to happen. 接着就开始发生离奇的事
[42:05] A murder of crows would encircle the house every day. 每天都有一群乌鸦绕着房子飞
[42:12] Inside it was sweltering hot. 房间里又热得要命
[42:22] And then they came. 然后他们就来了
[42:49] “And the son became black as sackcloth with hair, 儿子的头发逐渐长成漆黑
[42:53] “And the whole moon became as blood… 月亮变得像鲜血一样红
[42:57] “And the stars fell from the Heaven to the Earth 星星从天堂坠落人间
[43:02] for the great day of wrath is come.” 忿怒的大日到了
[43:09] I am in the presence of my Lord. 参见我主
[43:15] Who are you? 你是谁
[43:17] I am Anton LaVey, 我是安顿·拉维
[43:21] Black Pope of the Church of Satan, 撒旦教会的黑教皇
[43:23] and these are my cardinals. 这些人是我的红衣主教
[43:27] I faked my death to prepare for this day. 我假死就是为了今天
[43:32] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 完全不知道你在说什么
[43:36] What’s going on here? 什么情况
[43:38] We followed a dark star from the west. 我们跟随着西边的黑星
[43:41] The signs are impossible to miss: 种种迹象都让人难以忽视
[43:44] the temperature in this house, 房间的温度
[43:46] a home built over the portal to Hell, 建在地狱之门上的家
[43:50] and the crows worshipping from above. 乌鸦在天上敬奉着它的主
[43:53] The omens are complete. 预兆都实现了
[43:55] You’re the chosen one. 你是被选中的孩子
[43:57] The time has come to remove the scales from your eyes, 是时候将你眼中的鳞片移除
[44:01] to show you your true power. 展现你真正的力量了
[44:03] Something changed in Michael. 迈克尔变了
[44:06] It was like they opened a door 就如同他们开启了一扇门
[44:09] and they showed him his true path. 指明了真实之路
[44:11] Why didn’t you stop them? 你为什么不阻止他们
[44:13] I think I thought it was a joke. 我以为就是个玩笑
[44:15] I mean, they were lost souls following a con man 他们就是一群失心疯的人 跟着一个
[44:19] from some pathetic circus. 某个可悲马戏团的骗子
[44:21] That’s what it seemed like to me. 我就这么以为的
[44:23] That is, until the Black Mass. 直到黑弥撒发生
[44:46] Oh, dear child, you must be freezing. 好孩子 你一定冻死了
[44:49] Hop in. I’ll give you a ride. 快上来 我送你
[44:51] Thank you. 谢谢了
[44:59] You’re a lifesaver. 您真是救了我的命
[45:04] I’m just a couple miles up Riverside. 河岸镇过去一点就到了
[45:18] You know something, I… 我还是…
[45:21] I think I’d rather walk. 我还是自己走回去吧
[45:24] It’s not going to be possible. 不可能了
[45:30] But it’s such a lovely night. 真是个美好的夜晚啊
[45:34] Isn’t it? 是吧
[45:36] For what? 为什么
[45:37] Murder. 最宜谋杀啊
[46:44] For you, Michael. 为了你 迈克尔
[46:46] It’s all for you. 都是为了你
[46:48] Hail Satan! 撒旦万岁
[48:13] Ave Satanas. 撒旦的圣徒
[48:37] Father. 父亲
[48:40] I am with you now. 如今我与你同在了
[48:49] That night was a terrible storm. 那夜风雨交加
[48:53] Hail as big as rocks, 冰雹如石头一般
[48:56] rain of blood. 血雨腥风
[48:59] It was then that I made the decision to kill him. 那夜我下了决心 必要杀了他
[49:51] Tate saved me. 泰特救了我
[49:53] And after we put the fire out, Michael was gone. 等我们灭了火 迈克尔已经不见了
[49:58] I don’t know where he went. 我不知道他去了哪儿
[49:59] I don’t know who raised him after he left. 不知道离开后谁抚养了他
[50:02] The only thing I know is, Ben is not his father, nor is Tate. 我只知道 本不是他父亲 泰特也不是
[50:07] He was born from the evil of this house. 他是这所屋子里恶魔的产物
[50:10] The source of darkness is his true father, 黑暗之源是他真正的父亲
[50:15] and he is here to destroy the world. 他来到世间就是为了摧毁整个世界
[50:18] Madison. 麦迪逊
[50:20] Madison. 麦迪逊
[50:22] Look, I know it sucks 听着 我知道
[50:23] that the guy you put your hopes into 你们寄予厚望的人结果是个
[50:25] turned out to be the Antichrist, 反基督徒 真让人沮丧
[50:26] but you are not stopping me from telling the council. 但你不能阻止我把这件事告诉理事会
[50:28] I wasn’t gonna stop you. 我不是要阻止你
[50:31] I never would have fought for Michael to be Supreme 如果我早知道迈克尔是什么人
[50:34] if I had any idea about who he truly is. 我绝对不会力争让他成为超级男巫
[50:38] We just wanted a leader. 我们只是渴望有个领袖
[50:41] But he is clearly not that. 但他显然不是
[50:43] What if we can’t stop him? 如果我们阻止不了他呢
[50:47] What happens then? 那怎么办
[50:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[51:07] Give me a second. 等我一下
[51:23] If you want to ask me about Michael, I can’t help you. 如果你是想问我迈克尔的事 我帮不了你
[51:26] I stayed clear of him. 我和他完全没有接触
[51:29] Probably a good call. 挺好的
[51:32] I think we got enough on him, anyway. 反正关于他 我们已经知道得够多了
[51:36] Then what do you want? 那你要干什么
[51:37] Seems like you’re having a hard time. 你似乎很难过
[51:39] You and that Tate guy have a real angsty thing going on. 你和那个叫泰特的有很深的芥蒂
[51:43] We don’t have anything. 我们什么关系都没有
[51:45] We can’t. 我们不能在一起
[51:48] He’s a monster. 他是个魔鬼
[51:50] He didn’t seem like a monster to me. 我觉得他不是
[51:52] You don’t know him. 你不了解他
[51:54] You can’t imagine what it’s like 你根本无法想象那种心情
[51:56] to know all of the horrible things he’s done. 知道他做过那么多可怕的事
[51:58] And still be in love with him? 但你依然爱他
[52:02] It’s torture… every day. 每一天 都是煎熬
[52:07] I’ve done some bad things I’m not exactly proud of in my life 我第一次和第二次生命里都做过一些
[52:12] and my second life. 难以启齿的坏事
[52:14] But those were my choices. 但那是我的选择
[52:16] I think what happened to Tate was different. 我觉得泰特跟我不一样
[52:19] He wasn’t the real evil here. 他并不是真的邪恶
[52:23] What does that even mean? 这什么意思
[52:26] It’s like this house used him as a vessel 应该是这栋房子将他作为武器
[52:28] to create something way, way worse. 利用他做出了更恶劣糟糕的事情
[52:32] My guess, any evil inside Tate left with Michael. 我猜泰特身上的魔鬼已经和迈克尔一起走了
[52:41] It would be nice if that were true. 如果是真的就好了
[52:42] Maybe you just need to see the truth for yourself. 也许你应该自己看看真相
[53:18] Tate? 泰特
[53:29] You saved my mom. 你救了我妈妈
[53:32] I’m so sorry for everything. I… 我真的很抱歉 我…
[53:35] I know. 我知道
[53:57] You’re really nothing but a softie, aren’t you? 你还真是个心软的笨蛋 是吧
[54:01] Whatever. 随你怎么说
[54:02] I just thought I’d help two ghosts get laid. 我只是想撮合两只鬼滚床单罢了
[54:05] At least someone’s gonna get a happy ever after. 至少得有人能获得幸福吧
[54:07] There’s not gonna be an ever after for anyone 如果我们无法阻止迈克尔
[54:08] if we don’t find a way to stop Michael. 那任何人都得不到幸福结局了
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme