时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:30] | Myrtle?! | 默特尔 |
[00:34] | Zoe?! | 佐伊 |
[00:38] | Queenie?! | 奎尼 |
[00:43] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[00:52] | Get back! | 退后 |
[00:54] | Get back! | 别过来 |
[01:19] | Easy, dear. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | You’re all right. You’re with us. You’re safe. | 你没事的 你跟我们在一起呢 你很安全 |
[01:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:27] | – You lost consciousness. – And you had | -你昏倒了 -而且你还 |
[01:29] | a lot to say about it, too. | 说了好多话呢 |
[01:30] | – I was talking? – And screaming a lot. | -我说话了 -还尖叫了 |
[01:32] | But before that, you were calling out our names. | 但在那之前 你在喊我们的名字 |
[01:35] | Me, Zoe and Queenie. | 我 佐伊和奎尼 |
[01:37] | You left me out though. | 你没喊我 |
[01:38] | Not that I’m surprised. | 我倒是不觉得意外 |
[01:42] | Did you guys even know I was dead? | 你们知道我死了吗 |
[01:44] | We knew. | 我们知道 |
[01:46] | You are back. | 你们真的回来了 |
[01:49] | I didn’t imagine it. | 不是我想象的 |
[01:51] | Well, I might be imagining all of you. | 也可能是我想象了你们所有人 |
[01:54] | I’m not 100% sure that any of this is real. | 我并不完全确定这一切都是真的 |
[01:57] | Careful, dear. | 小心 亲爱的 |
[01:58] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[02:02] | Maybe you forgot, | 你是不是忘了 |
[02:03] | – I’m not much of a hugger. – Tough shit. | -我不怎么喜欢拥抱 -那又如何 |
[02:05] | You’re alive. | 你活了 |
[02:06] | Not if you keep squeezing my neck like this. | 你再那么掐我脖子我就要死啦 |
[02:16] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[02:20] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[02:24] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:25] | We were so worried. | 我们担心死了 |
[02:27] | Perhaps the sudden shock | 可能是离开这地牢时 |
[02:28] | of sunlight after leaving this dungeon. | 突然见到阳光 让她受惊了 |
[02:32] | I wasn’t prepared for that. | 我没做好心理准备 |
[02:35] | For seeing my girls. | 见到我的姑娘们 |
[02:38] | But I’m okay now. | 但我现在没事了 |
[02:40] | That’s what’s important. | 这才是重要的 |
[02:42] | I want to thank you for bringing them back. | 我想感谢你复活了她们 |
[02:45] | I wanted to get your attention. | 我想吸引你的注意 |
[02:48] | I suspect you’ve got that now. | 你现在如愿了 |
[02:49] | He certainly does. | 没错 |
[02:53] | And now I’d like everyone else’s attention. | 现在我想请你们其他人注意 |
[02:57] | I’ve been presented something. | 我看到了 |
[02:59] | A vision. | 一段幻象 |
[03:01] | I believe I saw the future. | 我相信我看到了未来 |
[03:05] | A terrifying future. | 可怕的未来 |
[03:08] | Cataclysm. | 大灾难 |
[03:09] | Fire. Death. | 烈火 死亡 |
[03:12] | I saw a man. | 我看到了一个男人 |
[03:15] | But not a man. | 但又不是人 |
[03:18] | A white face. | 一张苍白的脸 |
[03:22] | Demonic. | 恶魔一般 |
[03:23] | He was laughing. | 他在笑 |
[03:27] | Our academy, | 我们学院 |
[03:29] | sister, I saw it reduced to cinders. | 姐妹 我看到它被烧成了灰 |
[03:33] | A warning. | 这是个警告 |
[03:35] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[03:36] | But something in my blood | 但我的血能感觉到 |
[03:38] | is telling me that the only hope we have of surviving | 我们幸存下去的唯一希望 |
[03:41] | depends on what I do next. | 在于我接下来怎么做 |
[03:56] | In two weeks time, | 两周后 |
[04:00] | at the rise of the Blood Moon, | 等血月升起 |
[04:01] | you will take the test of the Seven Wonders. | 你就接受七阵法测试 |
[04:06] | That is, if you still want to. | 如果你还想的话 |
[04:20] | I do. | 我想 |
[04:21] | – Cordelia, this isn’t done! – That is my decision, | -科迪莉亚 这怎么行 -我决定了 |
[04:24] | and nothing in the world will change my mind. | 我无论如何都不会改变主意 |
[04:31] | No male has ever made the attempt. | 从未有男人尝试过 |
[04:33] | And if you succeed, | 如果你成功了 |
[04:37] | you will be the next Supreme, | 你将成为下一任超级男巫 |
[04:41] | and it will change everything. | 这将改变一切 |
[06:02] | I’m apoplectic. | 我都要中风了 |
[06:03] | Yes, you mentioned that on the flight back. | 是啊 我们飞回来时你说过了 |
[06:07] | More than once. | 说了好多次 |
[06:08] | And you never furnished a sufficient answer. | 你却没有给出一个充分的答案 |
[06:10] | How could you agree to allow a male | 你怎么能答应让一个男人 |
[06:12] | to attempt the Seven Wonders? | 进行七阵法 |
[06:14] | You know the Alpha is a child’s tale, | 你知道阿尔法只是个传说 |
[06:16] | a lullaby impotent men tell flaccid little boys | 是无能的男人讲给没用的男孩 |
[06:20] | to make them believe one day they’ll be something special. | 哄他们相信自己有天也能很特别的故事 |
[06:23] | Time and time again, | 历史已经 |
[06:24] | history has shown the hubris of men knows no bounds. | 一次次证明 男人的自大没有边界 |
[06:28] | Have we learned nothing from Attila the Hun, | 难道我们没有吸取教训吗 匈奴王阿提拉 |
[06:31] | Herod the Great, | 大希律王 |
[06:32] | Mark Zuckerberg? | 马克·扎克伯格 |
[06:35] | Men make terrible leaders. | 男人是糟糕的领袖 |
[06:36] | I’ve seen what’s ahead. | 我已见到了未来的事 |
[06:40] | Carnage. | 杀戮 |
[06:42] | The end of the world. | 世界终结 |
[06:44] | My girls… | 我的姑娘们 |
[06:48] | …dead. | 都死了 |
[06:55] | I’m scared, Myrtle. | 我怕 默特尔 |
[06:58] | What if it’s my hubris, | 如果是我的自大 |
[07:00] | my inability to cede my position to this boy | 我不愿向这个男孩让位 |
[07:03] | that leads us down this dark path? | 而害我们走上这条黑暗之路呢 |
[07:06] | I will not put my own selfish desires before the coven. | 我不能把自己的私欲凌驾于女巫团之上 |
[07:10] | I am not my mother. | 我不是我母亲 |
[07:12] | Let Fiona teach us one thing. | 菲奥娜能证明一件事 |
[07:16] | Passing the Seven Wonders | 通过七阵法 |
[07:18] | does not inherently mean one is fit to lead the coven. | 不代表就有资格领导女巫团 |
[07:21] | There will come a day when I will have to identify my successor. | 终有一天 我得找到我的继任者 |
[07:25] | When that day comes, cast your net wide. | 等那天到来 广撒网 |
[07:29] | You, yourself were overlooked. | 你就曾被忽略 |
[07:31] | No one even imagined that you would emerge until your power | 根本没有人料到你的崛起 直到你的法力 |
[07:34] | was undeniable. | 强大得不可辩驳 |
[07:37] | There’s powerful magic within these very walls, my child. | 这栋楼里就有强大的法力 孩子 |
[07:40] | Our own Mallory, just one example. | 我们的马洛里就是 |
[07:48] | I was out with some of the girls, | 我跟几个姑娘出去 |
[07:49] | gathering herbs for a ratatouille, | 为做佛跳墙准备草药 |
[07:51] | and she evidenced something… | 她证明了自己 |
[08:01] | …most extraordinary. | 非凡的力量 |
[08:04] | Mallory did not just heal the wounds. | 马洛里不仅仅治好了伤口 |
[08:08] | She undid them. | 她让伤口消失了 |
[08:10] | It was unlike any magic I had ever seen. | 我从未见过那样的魔法 |
[08:21] | It was Langdon who brought Queenie back. | 是朗顿复活了奎尼 |
[08:27] | You cannot deny his power. | 你不能否认他的能力 |
[08:29] | Why are you so eager to affirm it? | 你为什么这么急着做断言 |
[08:32] | All I ask is that you delay the test, | 我只求你推迟测试 |
[08:35] | give another Delia time to blossom. | 给另一个迪莉亚时间成熟 |
[08:39] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[08:44] | I’m fading. | 我在衰弱 |
[08:45] | Nonsense. | 不会的 |
[08:47] | You’ve just been overstressed, my dear. | 你只是近来压力太大 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | Nothing a little Centrum Silver couldn’t cure. | 吃点善存银片就好了 |
[08:53] | My powers are leaving me. | 我的法力在消失 |
[08:56] | I’ve been growing weaker. | 我越来越弱了 |
[08:58] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:00] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[09:02] | My poor dear. | 我的小可怜 |
[09:05] | My sweet girl. | 我的好姑娘 |
[09:07] | You’ve only just reached your prime. | 你才刚达到巅峰 |
[09:20] | Miss Cordelia? | 科迪莉亚小姐 |
[09:21] | Yes, Mallory? | 怎么 马洛里 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[09:24] | The new girls are– | 新生们 |
[09:26] | I guess, the old girls, they’re settled. | 或许该说老生了 已经安顿了下来 |
[09:29] | And your 2:00 is here to see you. | 两点约的人也已经来了 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | First of all, I want to thank you | 首先 我想感谢你 |
[09:34] | for accepting Coco into your academy. | 接受可可入院 |
[09:37] | I’m confident it’s the right move for her. | 我相信这样对她最好 |
[09:40] | Well, that makes one of us. | 那是你那么想 |
[09:42] | Coco doesn’t think she needs to be here. | 可可不认为她需要来这里 |
[09:45] | Well, that’s a polite way of saying this totally sucks ass. | 这么说太客气了 这简直糟透了 |
[09:48] | Why would you say that? | 为什么那么说 |
[09:50] | This is a school for witches, right? | 这是所女巫学校 是吧 |
[09:52] | We help young girls gifted with magical ability | 我们帮助有魔法天赋的姑娘 |
[09:55] | reach their potential. | 挖掘潜力 |
[09:56] | Well, I’m about as ungifted as they come. | 我是最没有天赋的了 |
[09:59] | That’s not true. | 才不是的 |
[10:00] | Tell Ms. Goode what you did. | 告诉古德女士你做了什么 |
[10:02] | – I want to know. – Go on. | -我想知道 -说吧 |
[10:05] | Okay, well, the first time I felt something, | 好吧 我第一次有所感觉时 |
[10:07] | I was at Dean & DeLuca with my brother. | 是跟弟弟在汀恩德鲁卡时 |
[10:09] | They had these little samples of biscotti, | 他们有意大利碎饼供你品尝 |
[10:12] | so Trevor went to eat one when I started tingling | 特雷弗就去吃 我就开始感到刺痛 |
[10:15] | and feeling weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[10:16] | So I smacked the biscotti out of his hand, | 我就把他手里的意大利碎饼打掉了 |
[10:19] | and we found out that he has celiac disease, | 后来我们发现他有乳糜泻 |
[10:23] | so… I mean, | 所以 |
[10:24] | I basically saved his life. | 我算是救了他一命吧 |
[10:26] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:28] | Interesting? I’m a gluten detector. | 有意思 我是麸质探测器 |
[10:31] | That’s my only power. | 这就是我唯一的异能 |
[10:33] | When word spread of my superpower in Beverly Hills, | 我的异能在贝弗利山传开后 |
[10:36] | fancy ladies with irritated bowels showed up in droves, | 那些肠胃娇气的贵妇成群结队地跑来 |
[10:39] | holding up snacks and baked goods, | 拿着零食和烘培食品 |
[10:41] | just begging me to help them so they could lose | 求我分辨 好让她们 |
[10:43] | that last ten pounds once and for all. | 减掉那最后的十磅 |
[10:46] | The label on this one says gluten-free, | 这个标签上写的是无麸质 |
[10:49] | but I ate one last week, | 但我上周吃了一个 |
[10:51] | and I had such a gas attack. | 结果我大肆放屁 |
[10:53] | You can’t trust our government. They lie. | 你不能相信政府的 他们就会撒谎 |
[10:56] | The FDA in this country is a fucking fraud. | 咱们的食药监局就是个大骗子 |
[11:09] | There’s gluten in here. | 这里面有麸质 |
[11:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:14] | It’s not much of a power, but it’s all I got. | 不算是什么异能 但我只有这个 |
[11:17] | I have no other skills. | 我没有其他技能了 |
[11:18] | You can sense things that are dangerous, | 你可以感应到危险的东西 |
[11:20] | and that is not a terrible place to start. | 这不是什么坏开始 |
[11:22] | You’re just saying that because my dad donated | 你那么说 不过是因为我爸爸 |
[11:24] | a zillion dollars to your school. | 给你们学校捐了一大笔钱 |
[11:26] | I know this is a big change for you. | 我知道这对你是个不小的改变 |
[11:30] | But I also know | 但我也知道 |
[11:32] | the moment you feel your powers growing, | 一旦你开始感觉到你的能力长进了 |
[11:35] | developing into something meaningful… | 发展成了有意义的东西 |
[11:40] | There’s no feeling on Earth like it. | 那感觉是无与伦比的 |
[11:43] | I just ask that you trust me. | 我只求你信任我 |
[11:46] | Mallory? | 马洛里 |
[11:46] | This is Coco, and it’s her first day. Do you think | 这是可可 她第一天来 你可以 |
[11:49] | you could show her around, help her get settled? | 带她转转 帮她安顿下来吗 |
[11:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:55] | Welcome to Robichaux. | 欢迎来到罗比乔克斯 |
[11:57] | – Thanks. – Come with me. | -谢谢 -跟我来 |
[12:11] | We gather at the cusp of the Blood Moon | 我们齐聚于血月升起之前 |
[12:13] | to anoint and protect our brother | 为我们的兄弟抹油 保护他 |
[12:16] | before he undergoes the rigors of the Seven Wonders. | 他即将进行严格的七阵法测试 |
[12:19] | Let the blessings begin. | 开始祝福 |
[12:23] | Salt from the Earth. | 来自大地的盐 |
[12:30] | May all hindrance and malignity be cast forth hence, | 愿一切障碍和恶意自此消除 |
[12:33] | and let all good enter. | 只有好运到来 |
[12:38] | Water from the sea. | 来自大海的水 |
[12:41] | To cleanse all impurities and uncleanliness. | 洗净一切不纯和不洁 |
[12:53] | Blood from the body. | 来自身体的血 |
[12:57] | To protect the soul. | 保护灵魂 |
[13:00] | Let the fire illuminate our hearts | 让火点亮我们的心 |
[13:03] | and spirits and minds | 灵和头脑 |
[13:05] | so that all darkness and cold | 一切黑暗和冰冷 |
[13:07] | retire herein. | 自此退却 |
[13:14] | I conjure the circle of power | 我召唤法力圈 |
[13:16] | to be a place of protection, | 成为保护之地 |
[13:18] | a circle to confer the blessings of all warlocks. | 此圈将汇集所有男巫的祝福 |
[13:22] | May you be imbued with wisdom, perseverance, | 愿你获得智慧 坚韧 |
[13:25] | strength and courage. | 力量和勇气 |
[13:27] | I accept the blessings. | 我接受你们的祝福 |
[13:30] | May I be worthy to the test. | 愿我有能力胜任测试 |
[13:31] | To our champion! | 敬我们的勇士 |
[14:03] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[14:05] | When was the last time | 上次有 |
[14:06] | you had a 26-year-old come through your door? | 26岁的东西迈进你的门是什么时候了 |
[14:08] | Sherry cask. I saved you a glass. | 雪莉桶 我给你留了一杯 |
[14:11] | Enough for two, actually. I thought we’d share. | 够两个人喝 我们可以分享 |
[14:15] | You’re leaving. | 你要走吗 |
[14:16] | Just for a couple of days. | 就几天 |
[14:19] | Before the Seven Wonders? | 在七阵法前走吗 |
[14:21] | – I need answers now. – Okay. | -我需要答案 立刻 -好吧 |
[14:23] | John Henry, I know that you’ve been skeptical and reluctant. | 约翰·亨利 我知道你一直有怀疑 不情愿 |
[14:26] | Quite frankly, you’ve been a pain in the ass. | 老实说 你最近很惹人烦 |
[14:29] | But this disrespect for the process, | 但这对流程和阿尔法的 |
[14:32] | for the Alpha, | 不敬 |
[14:32] | – it’s beneath you. – Cordelia had a vision. | -这太掉价了 -科迪莉亚看到了幻象 |
[14:35] | She saw the apocalypse and the demon with a white face. | 她看到了天启 和长白脸的恶魔 |
[14:39] | What she saw was the writing on the wall. | 她看到的只是明摆着的事 |
[14:43] | There is something wrong with Michael. | 迈克尔有不对劲的地方 |
[14:47] | I saw the white face demon. | 我看到了白脸恶魔 |
[14:50] | My God. | 天呐 |
[14:53] | You’re jealous. | 你是嫉妒 |
[14:54] | – No. – You think that Michael’s ascendency | -不是 -你觉得迈克尔的高升 |
[14:57] | somehow diminishes you. | 是贬低了你 |
[14:59] | I will not allow your selfish behavior | 我不会允许你的自私行为 |
[15:01] | to jeopardize our chance to sit at the head of the table! | 危及我们成为领袖的机会 |
[15:07] | Stand down, bitch. | 别管我 贱人 |
[15:13] | You have always bit off | 你总是 |
[15:14] | way more than you can chew. | 不自量力 |
[15:16] | I am going to New Orleans to see Cordelia. | 我要去新奥尔良见科迪莉亚 |
[15:19] | And I’m not jealous, Behold. | 我不是嫉妒 毕霍德 |
[15:23] | I’m afraid. | 我是害怕 |
[16:45] | Oh, God. Gosh darn it. | 天呐 该死 |
[16:49] | I’m s… Excuse my language. | 抱歉 我不该说脏话 |
[16:51] | I can never get the thingy in the hole. | 我总是没法把这玩意插进去 |
[16:54] | Would you mind? | 可以帮个忙吗 |
[16:56] | – My hands are just useless. – Yeah. | -我的手太没用了 -嗯 |
[17:01] | Here, I got it. I got it. | 来 我来吧 |
[17:03] | Oh, God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[17:06] | A good Samaritan is harder to find | 好心人比 |
[17:08] | than a camel in the eye of a needle. | 针眼里的骆驼更难找 |
[17:11] | Do you have a credit card to pay? | 你有信用卡好支付吗 |
[17:12] | Oh, yes, yes, yes. | 当然 |
[17:17] | Doesn’t seem fair, does it? | 不怎么公平 是吧 |
[17:20] | You get to a point in your life and… | 人活到一定时候 |
[17:24] | There are so many things left to do, | 还有那么多事要做 |
[17:26] | and so little time left in the hourglass. | 时间却不多了 |
[17:31] | Well, I guess we all feel like that | 我们到了一定年龄 |
[17:32] | when we reach a certain age, right? | 都会有那样的感觉 是吧 |
[17:34] | Oh, I wasn’t talking about me. | 我不是说我 |
[17:37] | Oh, darn it all to heck. | 该死的 |
[17:43] | Accio… | [咒语] |
[17:44] | No more spells. | 别再想念咒了 |
[18:30] | Oh, my dear boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[18:34] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:36] | You’re skin and bones. You’re wasting away. | 看你瘦的 憔悴成什么样了 |
[18:39] | Don’t these people feed you? | 他们不给你饭吃吗 |
[18:40] | I’m fine. Just tell me you took care of the problem. | 我没事的 告诉我你解决了问题 |
[18:43] | The problem is now a stack of overcooked country barbecue. | 那问题现在就是一具糊了的烧肉 |
[18:46] | They can bury him in a shoebox. | 他们可以拿鞋盒埋他了 |
[18:48] | – If they can find him. – Good. | -如果他们找得到他的话 -很好 |
[18:51] | These people are the only ones who could pose a threat to me. | 他们是唯一能对我产生威胁的人 |
[18:56] | Once I become Supreme, | 等我成为超级男巫 |
[18:58] | I can destroy them from within, | 我就能从内部毁掉他们 |
[19:00] | eliminate their whole fucking coven. | 铲除他们整个男巫团 |
[19:02] | Then the road will be clear | 然后我就没有障碍了 |
[19:04] | for me to do what I was born to do. | 可以做我生来该做的事 |
[19:05] | So stop worrying. | 那就别担心了 |
[19:08] | Look how easy it was for you to win their trust, | 看看你多轻松就赢得了他们的信任 |
[19:11] | to get into their school. | 进入他们的学校 |
[19:13] | They may be wizards, but they’re not exactly wizzes. | 他们虽然是巫师 但不怎么聪明 |
[19:15] | Everything is going beautifully. | 一切都非常顺利 |
[19:18] | I still have to pass the Seven Wonders. | 我还是得通过七法阵的考验 |
[19:20] | You will own the Seven Wonders, | 七法阵将归你所有 |
[19:23] | and then all of their covens, and then the world. | 然后是整个女巫集会 乃至全世界 |
[19:27] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[19:29] | Well, that’s something you’re never gonna have to worry about. | 这件事你永远也不必担心 |
[19:32] | And the best part is… | 更值得庆祝的是 |
[19:34] | I’m not the only one who’s got your back. | 支持你的不是只有我一个 |
[19:39] | He knows about John Henry. | 他知道约翰·亨利 |
[19:41] | – He does? – Yeah, just don’t talk about your father. | -是吗 -是的 但别提起你父亲 |
[19:47] | You think we’d let that fool blow our chance | 你觉得我们会让那个蠢货破坏 |
[19:49] | to have our own Supreme? | 我们拥有自己的超级巫师吗 |
[19:51] | Not in this lifetime. | 这辈子都别想 |
[19:53] | Ariel was the one who told me when John Henry was leaving | 是阿瑞尔告诉我约翰·亨利走了 |
[19:55] | so I could intercept him and do the deed. | 所以我才能拦截到他并杀了他 |
[19:57] | We couldn’t have done this without him. | 他功不可没 |
[20:00] | I for one can’t wait | 我等不及想看到 |
[20:01] | to see those bitches squirm with a man in charge. | 那些贱人臣服于一个男人时 不情愿的表情了 |
[20:05] | Finally on top, where we belong. | 终于登上原本就属于我们的王座了 |
[20:25] | 根据古老传统 女巫们只有团结在强大而非凡的权威下 才得以存活 | |
[20:33] | 历代女巫需要领袖 即超级女巫 取得这一至高权利 需通过的测试不止一个 而是七个 | |
[20:41] | 七阵法 七种不同的高级魔法 每一种都能将巫术提升至艺术的境界 | |
[20:55] | 控制思维 亦可称作 | |
[22:12] | And so we arrive at the final test… | 现在到了最终考验 |
[22:15] | Descensum. | 元神出窍 |
[22:19] | But today I’m not asking you | 但今天我不要求你 |
[22:20] | to perform this wonder. | 施展这一魔法 |
[22:23] | Today I am asking you to conquer it. | 今天我要求你战胜它 |
[22:27] | I’d like you to retrieve my dear friend Misty Day, | 我要你复活我亲爱的朋友 米丝蒂·黛 |
[22:30] | who lost her own battle with this very task. | 她在这项任务中落败 |
[22:32] | That’s impossible. Those who don’t return | 这不可能 下地狱未归的人 |
[22:34] | from Descensum are gone forever; property of the underworld. | 永远也不能回来了 她已属于地狱 |
[22:38] | No other Supreme’s been made to do this ever. | 至今没有超级女巫做到过 |
[22:41] | This is not only unfair, this is suicide. | 这不公平 这简直是自杀 |
[22:42] | Enough. Cordelia. | 够了 科迪莉亚 |
[22:48] | I need a word. | 借一步说话 |
[22:49] | You’re changing the rules. | 你这是在改变规则 |
[22:51] | Michael should only have to descend as you did. | 迈克尔只用跟你一样下到地狱去 |
[22:53] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你没有看到我所看见的东西 |
[22:56] | Our world hangs in the balance. | 我们的世界凶吉难卜 |
[22:58] | There is darkness coming. | 黑暗即将来临 |
[23:00] | And if Michael is going to be the one to lead us, | 如果迈克尔要成为我们的领袖 |
[23:02] | he needs to be able to withstand anything. | 他需要能抵挡一切 |
[23:04] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[23:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:08] | I saw you drop. | 我看见你能力减退了 |
[23:09] | I know what’s really happening here. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[23:12] | You’re fading but you’re afraid to let go. | 你在消亡但你害怕放手 |
[23:15] | And you’ve hit a wall. | 而你已经黔驴技穷了 |
[23:19] | Grand Chancellor is as far as you’re going to get. | 你也就只能做到大校长了 |
[23:22] | You and your powers have reached their limit. | 你和你的法力已经达到了上限 |
[23:25] | Your kingdom will only just be this hole in the ground. | 你的王国只是地上的一个坑洞 |
[23:30] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非 |
[23:31] | you use Michael to extend your influence. | 你利用迈克尔来扩大你的势力 |
[23:35] | This is pathetic, | 你太可悲了 |
[23:37] | accusing me to cover your blatant attempt at his life. | 指责我来掩饰自己无法掩饰的意图 害他 |
[23:40] | I won’t lose that kid over some sad, futile cling to power. | 我不会因你对权力可悲无力的留恋就牺牲那孩子 |
[23:43] | You actually believe I’m trying to get him killed? | 你真的觉得我是想害死他 |
[23:47] | What I think, Cordelia, | 依我看 科迪莉亚 |
[23:50] | is that you are your mother’s daughter, who I knew fairly well. | 有其母必有其女 我太了解你母亲了 |
[23:54] | You may come with a kinder facade, but deep down, | 你虽然表面上看去比她友善 但在内心深处 |
[23:57] | you’re nothing more than a weak, frightened woman, | 你和菲奥娜一样 |
[24:01] | just like Fiona. | 是个软弱无助的女人 |
[24:04] | With a flick of my finger I could crush your larynx | 我只用动动手指就能捏碎你的喉头 |
[24:07] | and tear it from your throat. | 扯出你的喉咙 |
[24:10] | Do not for one second think I am weak. | 一秒钟也不要觉得我软弱 |
[24:14] | I have humored you men, and coddled your fragile egos, | 我已经顺着你们 照顾你们脆弱的自尊了 |
[24:18] | but in no way does that mean you actually have a say. | 但这绝不意味着你们有发言权 |
[24:24] | I outrank you. | 我在你之上 |
[24:26] | I can destroy you. | 我可以摧毁你 |
[24:28] | So I suggest you fall in line, | 所以我建议你守好本分 |
[24:31] | because I am still your Supreme. | 因为我还是你的超级女巫 |
[24:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:42] | I’ll get your friend back. | 我去接你的朋友回来 |
[24:45] | Deduce me in tenebris vita ad extremum, | [咒语] |
[24:47] | ut salutaret inferi. | [咒语] |
[24:50] | Deduce me in tenebris vita ad extremum, | [咒语] |
[24:53] | ut salutaret inferi. | [咒语] |
[24:55] | Descensum. | 元神出窍 |
[25:38] | Mr. Kingery, she did it again. | 金格瑞先生 她又这么做了 |
[25:44] | Where is the dissection frog? | 解剖用的青蛙呢 |
[25:45] | It’s right there. She brought it -back to life. | 就在这 她让它起死回生了 |
[25:47] | Just shut up, Bobby. | 闭嘴 博比 |
[25:48] | She snuck a live one in here to trick you. | 她在这藏了一只活的骗你 |
[25:50] | But the trick’s on her. Pick up that scalpel. | 秘密就在她身上 拿起手术刀 |
[25:52] | Please don’t make me. | 请不要逼我 |
[25:54] | If you won’t dissect a dead frog, | 如果你不解剖死青蛙 |
[25:56] | then you will dissect a live one. | 我就让你解剖活的 |
[25:58] | No. I don’t want to kill a living thing. Please. | 不 我不想杀生 求你了 |
[26:00] | – You can’t make me. – You kill it, | -你不能逼我 -你杀了它 |
[26:02] | or I’ll have a talk with your parents. | 要不然我就请你家长 |
[26:03] | No. | 不 |
[26:20] | Mr. Kingery, she did it again. | 金格瑞老师 她又把青蛙复活了 |
[26:24] | If you won’t dissect a dead frog, then you will dissect | 如果你不想解剖死青蛙 那你只能解剖 |
[26:26] | – a live one. – No. Don’t make me. | -活的了 -不 别逼我 |
[26:33] | – Mr. Kingery. – If you won’t dissect a dead frog, | -金格瑞老师 -如果你不想解剖死青蛙 |
[26:35] | then you will dissect a… | 那你只能解剖… |
[26:58] | Are you here to save me? | 你是来救我的吗 |
[27:06] | Well, that’s that. | 也就这样了 |
[27:08] | C’est la vie. | 生活就是如此[法语] |
[27:09] | This was not a fair test. | 这场测试不公平 |
[27:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:13] | Where’s Misty? | 米丝蒂在哪儿 |
[27:14] | Isn’t it obvious, dear? | 还看不出来吗 亲爱的 |
[27:15] | She’s right where she’s been for the last… | 她就在她上次… |
[27:28] | Misty. Misty. | 米丝蒂 米丝蒂 |
[27:32] | My dearest Misty. | 我亲爱的米丝蒂 |
[28:06] | Am I…? | 我是不是… |
[28:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:09] | You’re back. You’re safe. | 你复活了 你现在安全了 |
[28:11] | Back from perdition. | 从地狱里复活了 |
[28:14] | Can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗 |
[28:17] | – Okay, come here. – Okay. | -到这里来 -好 |
[28:20] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[28:26] | Hey, girl. | 好久不见 |
[28:40] | Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:46] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[28:48] | What always happens when a new Supreme rises. | 每当一个新超级巫师出现的时候都会这样 |
[28:51] | The old one fades away. | 以前的能力衰退 |
[28:54] | We demand what’s ours. | 我们要求给我们应得的称号 |
[28:55] | You are a pathetic, pompous ass. | 你这条自大的 可悲的狗 |
[28:57] | I did everything you asked. | 我做的都是你要求的 |
[29:01] | I descended into hell | 我下到地狱里 |
[29:02] | and I did what you couldn’t. | 做了你完成不了的事 |
[29:04] | I brought her back. | 我把她复活了 |
[29:06] | I passed the Seven Wonders. | 我通过了七阵法的测试 |
[29:09] | – Unless you want to add another one. – No. | -除非你们还想再加一个人 -不 |
[29:11] | No. | 不用了 |
[29:16] | There can be no doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[29:19] | You are the next Supreme. | 你就是下一任超级巫师 |
[29:41] | Delia, sit up if you can. | 迪莉娅 能坐起来吗 |
[29:53] | It’s not Louisiana mud, but… it’ll have to do. | 这不是路易斯安那州的泥浆 喝一点吧 |
[29:58] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[30:00] | Lipton’s. | 立顿 |
[30:10] | I knew you for such a short time, | 我们认识的时间虽短 |
[30:12] | and I’ve missed you forever. | 我却一直在想念你 |
[30:18] | You should have left me where I was. | 你不应该把我救回来 |
[30:21] | What? | 什么 |
[30:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:25] | That man you sent to fetch me– | 那个你派来接我的男人 |
[30:28] | he gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 他让我紧张 |
[30:32] | There is something wrong with him. | 他有问题 |
[30:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:51] | Are you here to save me? | 你是来救我的吗 |
[30:56] | I couldn’t understand what they were saying, | 我不明白他们在说什么 |
[30:58] | but he… listened | 但是他在认真地听 |
[31:01] | while they talked their gibberish all around the classroom. | 整个教室都在胡言乱语 |
[31:08] | I’m not educated, | 我虽然没上过学 |
[31:09] | but I’m no fool. | 但我不是傻子 |
[31:13] | Evil was speaking to him. | 恶魔在和他对话 |
[31:16] | Maybe he had to negotiate your release from Hell? | 或许他在和地狱的魔鬼商量把你放出来 |
[31:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:23] | And you would know better than me, Miss Cordelia. | 你比我懂 科迪莉亚女士 |
[31:26] | But I’ve sensed evil ever since I was a child. | 从小时候我就能感知恶魔的存在 |
[31:31] | I could smell the sweet rot of a decaying soul, | 我能闻到腐朽灵魂腐烂的甜蜜气息 |
[31:36] | but I’ve never smelled anything quite like him. | 但他的味道是我从没闻到过的 |
[31:39] | I don’t know how to describe it. To me… | 我不知道怎么表达 对我来说 |
[31:42] | he wore the perfume of death. | 他喷着死神味道的香水 |
[31:45] | Delia, what have we done? | 迪莉娅 我们干了什么 |
[31:47] | We’ve anointed that boy the next Supreme. | 我们把那个男孩指定为下一位超级巫师 |
[31:50] | He will never be the Supreme. | 他永远成不了超级巫师 |
[31:53] | Then why did you give him the test? | 那你为什么让他测试 |
[31:55] | Because I needed to know how strong he was. | 因为我需要知道他有多强大 |
[32:01] | I knew there was something… | 我知道他身上有一点 |
[32:03] | dangerous about him, | 危险的气息 |
[32:04] | something dark. | 黑暗的气息 |
[32:07] | I wanted to keep him close… | 我要让他在我身边 |
[32:10] | so we would be ready. | 这样我们能时刻准备好 |
[32:12] | Something is coming. | 有事情要发生了 |
[32:16] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[32:18] | Whatever it is… | 无论是什么 |
[32:21] | Michael Langdon has already given us | 迈克尔·朗顿已经给了我们 |
[32:24] | an advantage. | 有利条件 |
[32:25] | He’s brought all my girls back to me | 她把我的姑娘们全都复活了 |
[32:28] | for the fight ahead. | 为我而战 |
[32:31] | I can’t fight. | 我没法战斗 |
[32:36] | I’ve lost my footing, Miss Cordelia. | 我失去了立足之地 科迪莉亚女士 |
[32:39] | I was in Hell for so long, I don’t know… | 我在地狱待的时间太长了 |
[32:41] | I don’t know where I am anymore. | 我都不知道我现在在哪儿了 |
[32:45] | You’ve done enough, Misty. | 你已经做的够多的了 米丝蒂 |
[32:48] | Yes, you have. | 你做了很多 |
[32:53] | You brought us the first proof. | 你给我们带来了第一个证据 |
[32:59] | Now you need to heal. | 现在你要做的是疗养 |
[33:20] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[33:22] | They don’t serve solid food in Hell. | 地狱里都没有像样的食物 |
[33:32] | Hello, witches. | 好啊 女巫们 |
[33:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:36] | You called the White Witch? | 你叫来了白女巫 |
[33:40] | This is for you, Misty. | 这首歌送给你 米丝蒂 |
[33:51] | *So I’m back to the velvet* | *我回到天鹅绒般的人间* |
[33:56] | *Oh, underground* | *地狱啊* |
[33:58] | *Back to the floor* | *脚踩着大地* |
[34:02] | *That I love* | *我深爱的土地* |
[34:05] | *To a room* | *那房间* |
[34:07] | *With some lace* | *点缀着蕾丝花边* |
[34:08] | *And some paper flowers* | *还有纸拉花* |
[34:12] | *Back to the gypsy* | *回到流浪人之家* |
[34:16] | *That I was* | *我也曾是流浪人* |
[34:18] | *Back to the gypsy* | *回到流浪人之家* |
[34:22] | *That I was* | *我也曾是流浪人* |
[34:39] | *And it all comes down to you* | *然后就是你* |
[34:42] | *You know that it does* | *我知道* |
[34:44] | *Well, lightning strikes* | *如雷击一般* |
[34:47] | *Maybe once* | *也许一次* |
[34:49] | *Maybe twice* | *也许两次* |
[34:53] | *And it lights up the night* | *点亮了黑夜* |
[34:58] | *And you see you’re a gypsy* | *你也是流浪之人* |
[35:03] | *Mm, you see* | *你知道* |
[35:06] | *You’re a gypsy* | *你也是流浪人* |
[35:14] | *To the gypsy* | *回到流浪人之家* |
[35:17] | *That remains* | *永恒不变* |
[35:20] | *Her face says freedom* | *她的脸庞诉说着自由* |
[35:23] | *With a little bit of fear* | *还有一丝恐惧* |
[35:27] | *Oh, I have no fear* | *我无所畏惧* |
[35:30] | *I have only love* | *我只有爱* |
[35:34] | *And if I was a child* | *若我仍是孩童* |
[35:38] | *And the child was enough* | *孩子就足够* |
[35:41] | *Enough for me to love* | *足够我去爱* |
[35:45] | *Enough to* | *足够去* |
[35:47] | *Love* | *爱* |
[35:54] | *She is dancing away from you now* | *她舞着离你远去了* |
[36:01] | *She was just a wish* | *她只是个愿望* |
[36:04] | *She was just a wish* | *她只是个愿望* |
[36:09] | *And her memory is all that is* | *她的记忆就是全部* |
[36:12] | *Left for you now* | *留给你的全部* |
[36:14] | *You see you’re a gypsy* | *你知道你是流浪之人* |
[36:19] | *Coming on down* | *来吧* |
[36:22] | *You see you’re a gypsy* | *你知道你是流浪之人* |
[36:28] | *Lightning strikes* | *如雷击一般* |
[36:31] | *Maybe once, maybe twice* | *也许一次 也许两次* |
[36:35] | *Maybe once* | *也许一次* |
[36:36] | *And maybe twice* | *也许两次* |
[36:39] | *And it all comes down to you* | *都是因为你* |
[36:46] | *And I still see* | *我仍能看见* |
[36:48] | *Your bright eyes* | *你明亮的双眸* |
[36:53] | *But she was just a wish* | *她只是个愿望* |
[36:56] | *She was just a wish* | *她只是个愿望* |
[37:00] | *And lightning struck* | *如雷击一般* |
[37:03] | *Only once* | *只一次* |
[37:06] | *And you’re a gypsy* | *你是流浪之人* |
[37:11] | *You’re a gypsy* | *你是流浪之人* |
[37:15] | *From you now* | *现在的你* |
[37:19] | *From you now* | *现在的你* |
[37:22] | *You’re a gypsy* | *你是流浪之人* |
[37:35] | I’m going there to do what? | 我要去干什么 |
[37:36] | Use your powers and all your training | 竭尽你的所能 |
[37:39] | to find out everything you can about Michael. | 收集迈克尔的信息 |
[37:41] | – Why? – Because he’s a danger | -为什么 -因为他很危险 |
[37:43] | to all of us. | 对我们所有人来说都是 |
[37:46] | You know, Michael brought me back. | 知道吗 是迈克尔把我带回来的 |
[37:48] | Don’t you think I’d be, like, loyal to him or something? | 你不觉得我应该对他死心塌地吗 |
[37:52] | You’re only loyal to yourself. | 你只对自己忠诚 |
[37:56] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候可以走 |
[37:58] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[38:00] | If eavesdropping paid money, | 如果偷听能赚钱的话 |
[38:02] | I’d be richer than Amazon. | 我早就富可敌国了 |
[38:04] | – What did you hear? – All the best parts. | -你听到什么了 -最核心的部分 |
[38:08] | And if you going to dig up dirt on one of my own, | 如果你要挖我们人的黑料 |
[38:10] | I’m going with you. | 我加入 |
[38:12] | I travel alone. | 我是独行侠 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:16] | Maybe I just go to Michael, | 那我就去找迈克尔好了 |
[38:18] | see what he thinks about all of this. | 看看他会怎么想 |
[38:21] | Why wouldn’t you do that anyway? | 那你为什么不去告诉他 |
[38:25] | Maybe I have my own concerns about him. | 也许我自己对他也有担忧 |
[38:28] | Do you know something? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[38:30] | Maybe just a gut feeling. | 也许只是直觉 |
[38:34] | A bad one. | 坏直觉 |
[38:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:38] | You go together. | 你们一起 |
[38:41] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[38:43] | I claim the aisle seat. | 我要靠过道的位子 |
[38:45] | The destination. | 目的地 |
[38:51] | What’s so special about this place? | 这地方有什么特别的 |
[38:53] | It’s where it all began. | 那是一切的源头 |