时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | She was the closest person I ever had to a mother. | 她是我见过最像母亲的人 |
[00:15] | To this day, I don’t know how she found me. | 直到今天 我都不知道她是怎么找到我的 |
[00:23] | I was glad to finally find a real home. | 我很高兴终于有了真正的家 |
[00:36] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[00:44] | Bless us, Dark Lord, for these thy gifts | 保佑我们 黑暗魔王 我们即将 |
[00:45] | which we are about to receive from thy infernal bounty, | 享用来自您丰饶物产的馈赠 |
[00:48] | through the power of Lucifer Eternal. | 这是永恒路西法的力量 |
[00:51] | Nema. | 门阿 |
[00:57] | I swear, the only other person who liked this as much as you | 我发誓 除了你 唯一这么喜欢这玩意的 |
[01:00] | was my first husband. | 就是我的第一任丈夫 |
[01:02] | And that’s why it was so easy to poison him. | 所以给他下毒才那么容易 |
[01:05] | You’re not gonna poison me, are you? | 你不会给我下毒吧 |
[01:07] | Not if you clean your room, like I asked you to. | 如果你按我说的打扫房间就不会 |
[01:11] | You didn’t really kill your first husband, did you? | 你不是真杀了你的第一任丈夫吧 |
[01:14] | No. | 不是 |
[01:15] | I killed my first three husbands. | 我头三任丈夫都是我杀的 |
[01:18] | You might as well learn this now. | 你现在就学会也好 |
[01:20] | If something isn’t working, | 如果情况不好 |
[01:22] | it’s best to just cut the cord. | 不如快刀斩乱麻 |
[01:24] | And make sure the insurance policy’s up to date. | 而且要务必确保保险更新过了 |
[01:27] | That’s evil. | 真坏 |
[01:29] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[01:30] | I’m a devil mama. | 我可是魔鬼妈妈 |
[01:34] | She made me feel happy and protected. | 她让我感到开心 有人保护 |
[01:39] | So you can understand | 所以你可以明白 |
[01:41] | why I gave you her form and her thoughts. | 我为什么给了你她的样子和思想 |
[01:44] | I need someone to help me | 我需要人帮助我 |
[01:46] | with the monumental task of remaking this world. | 承担重塑这个世界的重任 |
[01:51] | Who better than the one person I never stopped trusting | 还有谁比我一直信任 爱的人 |
[01:55] | or loving? | 更合适 |
[02:01] | Your jacket is stained. | 你的衣服弄脏了 |
[02:07] | So it is. | 是啊 |
[02:10] | There’s another one in the dresser. | 衣橱里还有一件 |
[02:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:22] | – Hail Satan. – Not quite. | -撒旦万岁 -还没到时候 |
[02:25] | But I appreciate the sentiment. | 但我喜欢你的热忱 |
[02:27] | Ms. Mead, I do believe you’re glowing. | 米德女士 你真是光彩照人 |
[02:32] | For the first time, I feel I know my place in the world. | 我觉得我第一次知道了自己在这世上的位置 |
[02:36] | By your side. | 就是在你身边 |
[02:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | A powerful presence. | 强大的存在 |
[02:50] | What do you mean? Everyone’s dead. | 什么意思 他们都死了 |
[02:53] | Not anymore. | 又活了 |
[02:57] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[02:59] | Bad news, bitch. | 坏消息 贱人 |
[03:00] | You’re back from the dead. | 你死而复生了 |
[03:02] | – I’m what? – Just breathe deeply. | -什么 -深呼吸 |
[03:04] | You need time to get your bearings. | 你需要时间搞清状况 |
[03:06] | Poor dear, to be raised up and released | 小可怜 同时被复苏 |
[03:08] | from an Identity Spell at the same moment. | 和解除身份咒 |
[03:11] | I cannot believe Brock shoved a knife through my head. | 真不敢相信布洛克捅了我的脑袋 |
[03:13] | That fucking bastard better hope he’s dead. | 那混蛋最好是死了 |
[03:17] | She’s by far the weakest among us | 她是我们之中最弱的 |
[03:18] | and seems to be handling it the best. | 但反应却是最好的 |
[03:21] | People react to spells in different ways. | 人们对咒语的反应各不相同 |
[03:24] | I think the perfect antidote to stoke the blood | 我觉得激活血液 加速恢复 |
[03:29] | and speed up the recovery process | 最好的办法 |
[03:31] | would be a spicy gazpacho Andaluz. | 就是来一碗辣安达卢西亚冷汤 |
[03:35] | You think the kitchen here has a spice rack? | 你觉得这里的厨房会有辣椒酱吗 |
[03:39] | Can someone please tell me what’s going on? | 谁能不能告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[03:40] | What do you mean, Identity Spell? | 什么意思 身份咒 |
[03:42] | We placed it on you, for your protection. | 我们为了保护你 给你施的 |
[03:45] | Coco, too. | 可可也是 |
[03:47] | It kept you from knowing your true self. | 让你无法发觉真正的自己 |
[03:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:51] | Because you’re special, Mallory. | 因为你很特别 马洛里 |
[03:53] | And we need you. We need all of you. | 我们需要你 我们需要你们三个 |
[03:56] | You’re on your own with that shit. | 那你倒霉了 |
[03:58] | I made a billion dollars in TV, | 我在电视行业挣了十亿美元 |
[04:01] | and all I ever did was straddle the fence. | 而且我从来都靠的是做墙头草 |
[04:04] | I’m sure as hell not dumping that strategy here, sisters. | 我现在是绝不会放弃这个策略的 姐妹 |
[04:07] | I haven’t promised anything. I haven’t signed anything. | 我没许诺过什么 没签过字 |
[04:10] | And I’m not here to defeat anyone. | 我不是来打败谁的 |
[04:12] | Who cares? As if you could ever defeat anyone | 谁管呢 难道你的逆行巫毒术 |
[04:15] | with that backwards voodoo shit. | 还能打败谁吗 |
[04:17] | How can any of you defeat me, | 你们怎么可能打败我 |
[04:20] | when I’ve already won? | 我已经赢了 |
[04:23] | You haven’t won. | 你没有赢 |
[04:24] | Perhaps you haven’t noticed the state of the world. | 或许你还没注意到这世界的样子 |
[04:26] | It’s almost as bad as your dinner jacket. | 几乎跟你的晚礼服一样糟糕 |
[04:29] | But at least the world can be saved. | 但至少世界还有救 |
[04:31] | By you? | 靠你吗 |
[04:32] | By all of us. | 靠我们所有人 |
[04:34] | Get the wax out of your ears. I’m here to watch. | 把耳朵掏掏干净 我只观望 |
[04:37] | But I’m not. | 我可不是 |
[04:42] | Just don’t let me die again, okay? | 别让我再死一次了 |
[04:43] | It really sucked the first time. | 第一次感觉好糟 |
[04:45] | When I’m done, | 等我完事 |
[04:46] | you’ll all wish you were still dead. | 你们都会生不如死 |
[04:48] | I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, | 我一直以为世界会因冰和火终结 |
[04:50] | not witches and warlocks. | 而不是女巫和男巫 |
[06:14] | Igneme accende. | [咒语] |
[06:17] | Igneme accende. | [咒语] |
[06:26] | Ex forma mutata. Summa partes. | [咒语] |
[06:29] | Remember, gentlemen, | 记住 先生们 |
[06:30] | a spell is much more than a series of arcane words. | 咒语远不止是一堆古老的言语 |
[06:34] | But it is the power you bring | 是你赋予言语的 |
[06:36] | to those words that makes the magic. | 力量才是魔法 |
[06:38] | Summa partes. Ex forma mutata… | [咒语] |
[06:41] | Mr. Banks. | 班克斯先生 |
[06:45] | If you ever expect to rise beyond Level One, | 如果你还想突破一级 |
[06:48] | you will arrive on time. | 就得按时到 |
[06:50] | If punctuality is too taxing for you, | 如果准时对你太严苛 |
[06:52] | join the Magic Castle | 去魔法城堡 |
[06:54] | and do card tricks with Neil Patrick Harris. | 跟尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯表演纸牌魔术吧 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[07:01] | And you forgot your book… | 而且你落了书 |
[07:04] | …again. | 又这样 |
[07:14] | Now let’s see if you’ve been practicing your spells, | 看看你有没有练习咒语吧 |
[07:17] | or just fiddling with your wand. | 还是光玩你的魔杖了 |
[07:20] | Ex forma mutata. | [咒语] |
[07:21] | Facti sunt figura novi. | [咒语] |
[07:24] | Good. Keep going. | 很好 继续 |
[07:27] | Your power is molecular. | 你们的法力 是分子层面的 |
[07:31] | Woven into your DNA. | 在你们的DNA之中 |
[07:34] | See every atom. | 看到每一个原子 |
[07:36] | Rearrange them. | 重排它们 |
[07:37] | Transform them. | 改变它们 |
[07:40] | Ex forma mutata. Facti sunt figura novi. | [咒语] |
[07:43] | Facti sunt figura novi. | [咒语] |
[07:45] | – Ex forma mutata. Facti sunt figura novi. – Yes! | -[咒语] -很好 |
[07:48] | That’s what I’m talking about, gentlemen. | 这就对了 先生们 |
[07:51] | Mr. Chablis. | 沙布利先生 |
[07:53] | We’ve been summoned. | 我们被召唤了 |
[07:57] | John Henry Moore. | 约翰·亨利·摩尔 |
[07:58] | Something must be grotesquely important | 最好是有什么天大的事 |
[08:01] | for you to be stinking up my office with that cancer stick. | 让你觉得可以拿那个癌症棒熏臭我的办公室 |
[08:05] | I thought you quit. | 我以为你戒了 |
[08:06] | I quit every week. | 我每周都戒 |
[08:08] | You might need one after you’ve seen what I’ve seen. | 等你看过我看过的 可能也会想点一根 |
[08:11] | Please allow our colleagues | 请让我们的同事 |
[08:13] | to make their own unbiased evaluation. | 自己做出无偏见的评估 |
[08:17] | Ariel. Nobody told us you were coming. | 阿瑞尔 没人说你要来 |
[08:20] | I’ll make arrangements for a celebration tonight. | 我去安排今晚的庆祝 |
[08:22] | The students can meet their Grand Chancellor. | 学生们可以见见他们的大校长 |
[08:25] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:27] | There is something much more pressing. | 有更紧急的事 |
[08:30] | This was sent to me by a sympathetic member | 这是洛杉矶警局的一名 |
[08:33] | of the Los Angeles Police Department. | 友好警官发给我的 |
[08:35] | Does that help with your memory? | 这让你想起来了吗 |
[08:37] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[08:38] | Except stab him with five knives. | 只是拿五把刀捅死了他 |
[08:40] | You were the only one there, you sick little fuck. | 当时只有你一个人 你个小变态 |
[08:44] | I didn’t touch those knives. | 我没碰那些刀 |
[08:46] | You won’t find my fingerprints anywhere. | 你不会在那里找到我的指纹的 |
[09:10] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[09:18] | Need a smoke? | 需要根烟吗 |
[09:22] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[09:24] | It’s a classic case of demonic possession. | 这是典型的恶魔附体 |
[09:27] | Ariel, as much as you want him to be, | 阿瑞尔 不管你多想 |
[09:31] | the boy is not a warlock. | 但这孩子绝不是男巫 |
[09:33] | He’s not the provocateur. Look at him. | 这不是他造成的 瞧瞧他 |
[09:36] | I disagree. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:38] | I think it was a-a manifestation of wild energy. | 我觉得他表现出了一种野蛮的能量 |
[09:42] | It was out of control but full of potency and promise. | 虽然失控但充满了潜力和希望 |
[09:46] | Let’s just say that you’re right and he was responsible. | 就当你是对的 这是他造成的 |
[09:48] | Then his magic is dark and volatile, | 那他所用的就是黑魔法且极不稳定 |
[09:51] | and we should leave him the fuck alone. | 我们应该让他自生自灭 |
[09:53] | Protection of our kind has become a matter of life and death. | 保护我们的同类已经成了一个生死攸关的事情 |
[09:56] | Warlocks have always been second-class citizens. | 男巫一直被视为二等公民 |
[09:59] | That doesn’t mean that we have to open our doors | 这不说明我们一定得对所有人 |
[10:02] | to just anyone, especially him. | 敞开大门 尤其是他 |
[10:04] | This school gave us direction. | 这间学校给了我们指引 |
[10:07] | His power can be harnessed for good. | 他的力量能够得到控制用来行善 |
[10:09] | He could be the one we’ve been waiting for. | 他可能就是我们一直在等的那个人 |
[10:14] | Remember the prophecy. | 记住那则预言 |
[10:16] | You’re talking about the Alpha. | 你是说阿尔法 |
[10:18] | The warlock who becomes the Alpha | 成为阿尔法的男巫 |
[10:20] | will have power beyond comprehension. | 将拥有超乎想象的能力 |
[10:23] | His magic will exceed that of the witches. | 他的魔法将远胜女巫 |
[10:27] | He could pass the test of the Seven Wonders. | 他能通过七阵法的考核 |
[10:30] | And supplant their Supreme. | 取代她们的超级女巫 |
[10:33] | The Alpha will allow us to take our rightful place | 阿尔法能让我们获得我们应有的地位 |
[10:36] | at the top of the hierarchy. | 一举登顶 |
[10:40] | Behold, what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[10:41] | I think you need to get a face-to-face with that boy. | 我觉得你需要和那个孩子面对面聊聊 |
[10:45] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[10:47] | There’s somebody here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[10:54] | You’re not a lawyer. | 你不是律师 |
[10:56] | I’m a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[10:59] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[11:01] | I think maybe I can help you, Michael, | 我觉得或许我能帮到你 迈克尔 |
[11:03] | if you let me. | 如果你同意的话 |
[11:05] | I saw the tape of your interview with the detective. | 我看过了警探问你话的录像 |
[11:08] | It was impressive. | 非常惊人 |
[11:11] | I’m not with the police or social services | 我不是警方或是社工 |
[11:13] | or any part of the government. | 也不是政府其它部门的人 |
[11:16] | I’m a warlock… | 我是一名男巫 |
[11:18] | and I think you’re one. | 而且我觉得你也是 |
[11:22] | A warlock? | 男巫 |
[11:24] | Your whole life, | 你整个人生 |
[11:25] | things have occurred around you that you can’t explain. | 都在发生着一些无法解释的事 |
[11:28] | Maybe it was just a… a fleeting thought you had. | 或许只是你一个转瞬即逝的念头 |
[11:30] | An impulse. A moment of rage. | 一个冲动 一瞬间的愤怒 |
[11:33] | But then it happened. | 但就成真了 |
[11:37] | Like magic. | 就像魔法一样 |
[11:38] | A warlock is someone who can control that magic. | 男巫就是可以控制这样魔法的人 |
[11:44] | When that detective was hurting you, | 那个警探在伤害你的时候 |
[11:45] | what went through your mind? | 你脑中闪过什么样的念头 |
[11:50] | – Nothing. – No. | -什么也没有 -不对 |
[11:53] | You were frightened and angry, | 你既害怕又愤怒 |
[11:55] | so you lashed out the only way you could. | 于是你以你仅有的方式释放了出来 |
[11:59] | You made some awful thoughts come true. | 你让一些可怕的念头变成了现实 |
[12:04] | I just wanted him to get away. | 我只是希望他能走开 |
[12:08] | How did you end up in here? | 结果呢 |
[12:10] | I was defending someone. | 我是在保护一个人 |
[12:14] | Actually, the only person who’s never betrayed me. | 一个从未背叛过我的人 |
[12:16] | You’re not understanding what I want. | 你没明白我想要的是什么 |
[12:20] | I don’t want goat meat. I want a goat’s head. | 我不想要山羊肉 我想要的是山羊头 |
[12:24] | I need it for my incantations. | 我的咒语需要山羊头 |
[12:26] | Lady, I can’t sell you that. | 女士 我不能把羊头卖给你 |
[12:29] | Why? Are you only butchering headless goats? | 为什么 你只杀没有头的羊吗 |
[12:31] | I’m not giving you the head for some insane shit. | 我不会给你羊头去做些不可理喻的事 |
[12:35] | You’re discriminating against my religious beliefs, | 你是在歧视我的宗教信仰 |
[12:38] | Mr. Butcher Man. | 屠夫先生 |
[12:39] | Where’s your manager? | 你的经理在哪 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna talk to your manager. | 我要和你的经理谈 |
[12:48] | You are rude. | 你真无礼 |
[12:50] | Don’t ever talk to her like that. | 别这么跟她说话 |
[12:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:53] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[12:54] | And fuck that batshit crazy bitch. | 去你妈的疯婆子 |
[13:10] | I never wanted to hurt anyone. | 我从没有想伤害过谁 |
[13:12] | Michael, your life is about to begin. | 迈克尔 你的人生即将展开 |
[13:16] | Time for us to go. | 我们该走了 |
[13:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:30] | You said you just wanted to talk to him. | 你说你只是想和他聊聊 |
[13:32] | He’s innocent of all charges. I’m taking him with me. | 他是无罪的 我要把他带走 |
[13:35] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他不能走 |
[13:39] | That was awesome! | 太酷了吧 |
[13:41] | He’ll probably wet his pants, | 他可能会尿裤子 |
[13:42] | but he’ll be released unharmed when we’re gone. | 等我们走了就把他放下来 |
[13:45] | Oh, I’m sure he won’t feel a thing. | 我保证他不会受到伤害的 |
[13:59] | I’m a true believer, Michael. | 我是忠实信徒 迈克尔 |
[14:04] | I’ll be here for you. Always. | 我会在这儿守候着你 永远 |
[14:08] | Hail the new world. | 向新世界致敬 |
[14:11] | Hail. | 致敬 |
[14:13] | Hail the new world. | 向新世界致敬 |
[14:21] | Boy’s gonna make me proud someday. | 总有一天那孩子会成大事的 |
[14:33] | – This place is underground? – It wasn’t always. | -这个地方在地下吗 -也不一直是 |
[14:35] | An actual building stood here once. | 原来这里有个建筑的 |
[14:38] | It was beautiful, with big wooden beams | 很漂亮 有着大木梁 |
[14:40] | and giant glass windows that let you see forever. | 和巨大的玻璃窗让你永远能看到外面的景色 |
[14:44] | Problem was we could see out, but others could see in. | 问题是我们能看出去 别人也能看进来 |
[14:48] | In 2014, when Miss Cordelia went on her publicity tour | 2014年 科迪莉亚女士在她的公开行程中 |
[14:51] | and outed us to the world, | 让我们被全世界所熟知 |
[14:53] | some locals decided they didn’t want us in their neighborhood. | 一些当地人不想让我们住在他们周围 |
[14:57] | They threw a little Molotov cocktail party | 他们举行了一个小小的莫洛托夫鸡尾酒会 |
[14:59] | and burned everything down. | 烧光了一切 |
[15:02] | All that was left standing was the sculpture from the garden. | 唯一剩下的就是公园里的雕塑 |
[15:06] | So we went underground again. | 所以我们又回到地下了 |
[15:08] | Literally. | 真正的地下 |
[15:10] | Shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[15:27] | I’d like you all to meet Michael. | 我想让你们都认识一下迈克尔 |
[15:31] | Like many of us when we first arrived, | 就像我们一开始来这里一样 |
[15:33] | he is not sure that this is the place for him. | 他不确定这就是他想去的地方 |
[15:35] | But in the days to come, we’re going to show him that | 但是今后 我们会用行动告诉他 |
[15:38] | not only is this the only place he belongs, | 这不仅是他唯一属于的地方 |
[15:41] | but that he’s finally found his true home. | 还是他的家 |
[16:02] | Now that you’ve had time to settle | 现在你有时间沉下心来 |
[16:04] | and you’ve immersed yourself | 集中精力 |
[16:06] | in the study of magic here at the coven, | 在男巫团学习魔法 |
[16:08] | it’s time to evaluate and see where you stand. | 是时候评估一下你的水平了 |
[16:11] | Normally, this would happen at the end of the first year. | 通常情况下 考核一般在一年后进行 |
[16:15] | Well, I’ve only been here a month. | 可我才来一个月 |
[16:16] | Well, seeing your progress, we feel justified | 我们看到了你的进步 我们决定调整一下 |
[16:19] | in accelerating the process. | 加速这个过程 |
[16:21] | To begin, each warlock at our school | 首先 我们学校的每个男巫 |
[16:24] | is assigned a level, one through four, | 都是有等级划分的 一级到四级 |
[16:26] | according to their talents and the breadth of their powers. | 等级划分根据他们的天赋和功力的深度 |
[16:30] | Are you all level fours? | 你们都是四级的吗 |
[16:32] | Sadly, you’re looking at a bunch of threes. | 可惜啊 坐在你面前的都是三级的 |
[16:35] | Sixes after a few cocktails. | 喝几杯鸡尾酒就变成六级了 |
[16:37] | A level four would mean a warlock | 四级男巫 |
[16:39] | that is categorically as powerful as the female Supreme. | 意味着和超级女巫一样强大 |
[16:42] | He would be the one we call the Alpha. | 我们称之为阿尔法 |
[16:44] | We shouldn’t burden the boy with theory. | 我们不该跟他说这些理论性的东西 |
[16:46] | In the history of the coven, there’s never been a level four warlock. | 男巫团历史上 从没出现过四级男巫 |
[16:52] | Let’s see if he can pass level one. | 我们来看看他能不能通过一级考试 |
[16:55] | Scrying is the ability to see things in a reflective surface. | 探知是能看见反射面后物体的一项技能 |
[16:58] | Messages, visions, prophecies. | 信息 视觉 预言 |
[17:00] | But today, we’re not looking for the next Nostradamus. | 但是今天 我们不是在找一位占卜者 |
[17:04] | All you need to do is to tell us where we hid a particular book. | 你要做的是说出我们在哪里藏了一本书 |
[17:08] | – The New… – The New Adam and Eve. | -《新…》 -《新亚当和夏娃》 |
[17:11] | By Hawthorne. | 作者是霍桑 |
[17:12] | – First edition. – Yes. | -第一版 -没错 |
[17:45] | Well, that’ll get some extra credit. | 这是要加分的啊 |
[17:54] | Tremendous. | 惊人啊 |
[17:56] | He was only tasked with telling us where the book was hidden. | 他只需要告诉我们藏在哪里就行了 |
[17:59] | Even you have to admit that was impressive. | 就算是你都得承认他太优秀了 |
[18:02] | Impressive. And troubling. | 优秀 但麻烦 |
[18:06] | Quite simply, he ignored directions. | 简短说 他无视了我们的指令 |
[18:10] | Salire per spatium. | 瞬间移动 |
[18:13] | The ability to transport yourself instantly throughout physical space. | 在物理空间内将你自己瞬移的技能 |
[18:17] | Just pick a spot in the room, envision yourself there, | 在房间中找个位置 想象你自己在那儿 |
[18:22] | and make it happen. | 然后瞬移过去 |
[18:27] | What are those things for? | 这些东西是干嘛的 |
[18:28] | Motivation. | 激励你一下 |
[18:34] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:35] | You want me to dust up here? | 要不要我打扫一下这里 |
[18:39] | This final test requires | 最后一项测验 |
[18:41] | an understanding not only of magic, | 要求的并非对法力的理解 |
[18:43] | but of nature. | 而是对自然的领悟 |
[18:45] | Stiricidium. | 降雪术 |
[18:47] | Molecules of water are all around us. | 我们周围都是水分子 |
[18:51] | Change the weather inside this room, | 改变房间内的天气 |
[18:53] | and turn the water into snow. | 把水变成雪 |
[19:46] | Beautiful! | 太美了 |
[20:08] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[20:14] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:28] | I didn’t know that was inside of me. | 我不知道自己体内有什么 |
[20:31] | You’re testing your wings. | 你只是在试试自己的羽翼 |
[20:34] | Once you’re fully in control of your powers, | 一旦你完全掌握自己的能力 |
[20:37] | you’ll have the confidence to soar. | 你就有信心翱翔了 |
[20:39] | Thank you for your spirited participation, Michael. | 感谢你精彩的表现 迈克尔 |
[20:41] | You’ve given us a lot to consider. | 我们需要好好思考一下 |
[20:49] | Everyone in this room can do some of what he did. | 这间屋子里的人都可以做到某一部分 |
[20:52] | Not a single one of us can do it all. | 但没有人像他一样全都完成 |
[20:54] | He crushed every test, surpassed all our expectations. | 他碾压了所有测验 远远超过预期 |
[20:58] | He is the most powerful warlock | 我的确见过几个厉害的男巫 |
[21:00] | I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a few. | 但他是最强的 |
[21:03] | The witches’ dominion over us | 女巫超越我们的统治地位 |
[21:04] | will soon be a thing of the past. | 马上就会成为过去时 |
[21:08] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[21:09] | He almost killed us. | 他差点杀了我们 |
[21:11] | Can’t you see that there is a malevolence to his magic? | 你没看出他魔法的恶毒狠辣吗 |
[21:15] | To him? | 他的恶毒狠辣 |
[21:17] | We should be afraid. | 我们应该感到害怕 |
[21:19] | You can’t corral the darkness. | 你无法圈养黑暗 |
[21:22] | Don’t be afraid of Michael. | 别害怕迈克尔 |
[21:25] | Be afraid of the status quo. | 应该要害怕现状 |
[21:28] | Be afraid to do nothing. | 害怕无所作为 |
[21:30] | We have an obligation | 我们对同类 对未来肩负责任 |
[21:32] | to our kind, to our future, to see if he can rise | 他是否可以带我们走上正途 |
[21:36] | and lead us to our rightful place. | 我们拭目以待 |
[21:39] | We can’t stop now. | 我们不能停下 |
[21:42] | We’re at the cusp. | 我们站在风口浪尖 |
[21:59] | This is the moment when everything changes. | 此刻 一切都将改变 |
[22:18] | It might seem easy to alter the color of a flower, | 改变花朵的颜色看似容易 |
[22:20] | but the rose is unique. It resists change. | 但这朵玫瑰非常特别 它不肯改变 |
[22:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:26] | Empress Joséphine Bonaparte, | 约瑟芬·波拿巴皇后 |
[22:28] | wife of Napoléon and proud witch, | 拿破仑的妻子 也是一位出色的女巫 |
[22:31] | cultivated one of the largest rose gardens in Europe. | 她培育了欧洲最大的玫瑰花园之一 |
[22:35] | It’s said that Joséphine enchanted her roses | 据说约瑟芬施法对她的玫瑰施了法 |
[22:39] | so that the colors she produced remained fixed | 使玫瑰颜色按照她的意愿 |
[22:42] | as she wanted them. | 保持混合色 |
[22:45] | Maybe so. | 也许这是真的 |
[22:55] | But one thing’s certain. | 但有一件事是肯定的 |
[22:56] | Nothing is immutable | 当一个强大的女人作出要求 |
[22:58] | when the will of a strong woman is applied. | 没有什么是不可改变的 |
[23:01] | Now… | 好了 |
[23:04] | show me how strong you are. | 让我看看你们有多强大 |
[23:10] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[23:12] | You really think she’s something special? | 你真的觉得她很特别吗 |
[23:15] | I’ll let you be the judge. | 你来判断 |
[23:34] | She has some ability, no question. | 毫无疑问的是 她有能力 |
[23:37] | Look. | 看 |
[23:51] | My God. | 天啊 |
[23:58] | She claims her grandmother | 她说她的祖母 |
[23:59] | told her that her bloodline stretches | 告诉她 她的血缘 |
[24:00] | all the way back to Salem. | 可以一直追溯到塞勒姆女巫 |
[24:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:06] | The Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men. | 是霍桑杰出男子学院 |
[24:10] | They called an emergency council. | 他们召集了紧急会议 |
[24:12] | We’re obliged to get on a plane immediately. | 我们被要求立刻上飞机 |
[24:15] | Airline food for lunch when I made reservations at Galatoires. | 我明明订好了加勒托餐厅的位子 |
[24:18] | It’s just too cruel. | 真是无情 |
[25:00] | Are you sure we couldn’t have made them come to us? | 你确定不能让他们来找我们 |
[25:02] | The rules are the rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[25:03] | Besides, did we really want all those men | 再说了 我们真希望这些男人 |
[25:05] | traipsing around our house? | 在咱们家晃来晃去吗 |
[25:23] | Let the record show that at the request of Hawthorne School, | 记录证明因霍桑学院的请求 |
[25:26] | that we have assembled an emergency meeting of the council. | 我们召集了紧急理事会会议 |
[25:28] | In order to address what must surely be a matter of grave | 为解决那个必然很严重 |
[25:32] | and pressing importance. | 而且很紧急的问题 |
[25:34] | Proceed. | 继续进行 |
[25:40] | Illustrious members, | 杰出成员们 |
[25:42] | I want to thank you for coming and giving us the opportunity | 我要感谢你们给我们这个机会 |
[25:47] | to share with you what we’ve discovered. | 与大家分享我们的发现 |
[25:50] | We recently took in a boy here at the school. | 我们最近在学校录取了一个男孩 |
[25:52] | At first, we thought he was simply one of us, | 起初 我们以为他只是我们中的一员 |
[25:54] | a warlock who needed our help and training. | 需要我们帮助和训练的男巫 |
[25:58] | But? | 然而 |
[26:03] | The things he did were extraordinary, | 他的所作所为是非同寻常的 |
[26:05] | and after conducting the requisite test of his powers, | 在对他的能力进行必要的考验之后 |
[26:08] | we came to the conclusion that his abilities are so impressive | 我们得出这样的结论 他的能力令人印象深刻 |
[26:12] | that they rise to the level of Supreme. | 达到了超级男巫的水平 |
[26:23] | Did you say this was a boy, | 你是说这是个男孩 |
[26:25] | as in male? | 也就是说是男性 |
[26:29] | Ariel, | 阿瑞尔 |
[26:31] | you actually believe this? | 你真相信吗 |
[26:33] | We wouldn’t have summoned the council otherwise. | 否则我们不会召集理事会的 |
[26:35] | In all recorded history, | 在所有的历史记录中 |
[26:36] | no man has ever approached the level of Supreme. | 从来没有男人达到最高水平 |
[26:39] | Men are simply not equal to women | 当谈到魔法能力时 |
[26:41] | when it comes to magical ability. | 男人跟女人根本没法比 |
[26:43] | Not to mention everything else. | 更不用说别的了 |
[26:44] | Testosterone is a known inhibitor. | 我们已知睾酮是一种抑制剂 |
[26:46] | It impedes access to the ethereal realm. | 它阻碍了男人到达超然世界的能力 |
[26:49] | Frankly, I question your judgment | 坦白地说 你叫我们到这里来 |
[26:51] | by calling us here for this. | 让我开始怀疑你的判断能力 |
[26:52] | – You’re not even hearing us out. – There’s nothing to hear. | – 你根本没在听我们在说什么 -没什么可听的 |
[26:55] | There will never be a male Supreme. | 永远不会有超级男巫 |
[26:57] | It will simply never happen. | 永远不可能发生 |
[26:59] | Listen to yourselves. | 听听你说的话 |
[27:01] | You say that something hasn’t happened, | 你说因为这是没有发生过的事 |
[27:02] | so therefore it can never happen. | 所以就永远不会发生 |
[27:04] | What exactly is it that you want from us? | 你到底想从我们这里得到什么 |
[27:07] | We want you to administer the test of the Seven Wonders. | 我们希望你们主持七阵法测试 |
[27:14] | That is out of the question. | 那是不可能的 |
[27:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:16] | Because I’d be condemning this boy to his death. | 因为这就是给这个男孩判了死刑 |
[27:20] | I lost one of my most promising witches, Misty Day, | 我失去了一个我非常看好的女巫 米丝蒂·黛 |
[27:23] | by sanctioning a test before her time. | 在她没准备好前就批准了测试 |
[27:25] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我再也不会犯那样的错误了 |
[27:27] | I take care of my own. | 我要照顾好我自己的人 |
[27:28] | At least the ones you care about. | 也就是你在乎的那些 |
[27:31] | What do you mean by that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[27:33] | One of your own, who you abandoned, | 一个被你抛弃的自己人 |
[27:37] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[27:39] | Of course it’s the black girl you leave behind. | 当然你顾不上的是黑人女孩 |
[27:41] | I see you, Ms. Supreme. | 我看透你了 超级女巫 |
[27:44] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[27:46] | Queenie was missing. | 奎尼失踪了 |
[27:48] | She traveled to Los Angeles and never came back. | 她去了洛杉矶 再也没有回来 |
[27:51] | I knew something awful had happened to her. | 我知道她一定是发生了什么可怕的事 |
[27:54] | Her life force just vanished. | 她的生命力消失了 |
[27:58] | So I went searching for her. | 所以我去找她 |
[28:00] | And when I found out she was trapped in the Hotel Cortez, | 当我发现她被困在科泰兹旅馆里时 |
[28:03] | I went immediately to bring her back | 我立刻去把她从那个 |
[28:05] | from that monstrous place. | 可怕的地方带了回来 |
[28:08] | And I had no illusions about it being easy. | 而且我从没觉得这会很容易 |
[28:13] | The Cortez is a place of evil. | 科泰兹旅馆是一个邪恶的地方 |
[28:18] | A hell mouth. | 是地狱的入口 |
[28:23] | Damn, I have to take that trick. | 该死 我必须得变出那个魔术 |
[28:27] | I’m so glad I killed you, the only player worth playing | 我很高兴我杀了你 你是整栋房子里 |
[28:30] | in this entire establishment. | 唯一值得对玩的玩家 |
[28:33] | – How long does this game go on? – Eternity, my dear. | -这场比赛要持续多长时间 -永远 亲爱的 |
[28:36] | But not to worry, besides hearts, | 但不用担心 除了红心 |
[28:38] | I can teach you spades, poker, blackjack, bridge, rummy. | 我可以教你黑桃 扑克 二十一点 桥牌 拉米 |
[28:44] | A live one. | 这是个活的 |
[28:46] | Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚 |
[28:50] | Let’s get out of here, Queenie. | 我们离开这里吧 奎尼 |
[28:51] | Gladly. | 十分愿意 |
[28:53] | You’re a plucky one– I admire that– | 你是个胆大妄为的人 我很佩服 |
[28:55] | but as you already know, Queenie, | 但你知道的 奎尼 |
[28:57] | you can never leave this place. | 你永远不能离开这个地方 |
[28:58] | Fuck you, March. This is Cordelia. | 去你的 马奇 这可是科迪莉亚 |
[29:01] | She knows exactly how to get me out of here. | 她知道怎么让我逃离这里 |
[29:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:23] | I could hear the souls | 我能听见灵魂在墙壁中惨叫 |
[29:25] | screaming in the walls, desperate for a way out. | 绝望地寻找着出路 |
[29:28] | I realized then that the hotel wasn’t merely haunted, | 我这才意识到旅馆不仅仅是闹鬼 |
[29:32] | but an entryway to all things dark and satanic… | 它更是一个通往一切黑暗与邪恶的入口 |
[29:35] | No! | 不 |
[29:37] | …where the devil reigns. | 在那恶魔掌控着一切 |
[29:41] | Queenie! | 奎尼 |
[29:49] | We went through every door | 我们穿过了每一扇门 |
[29:51] | and every window, | 还有每一扇窗 |
[29:54] | but we couldn’t escape the hotel. | 但都逃不出旅馆 |
[29:59] | All my spells and incantations | 我所有的魔法和咒语 |
[30:03] | were useless | 在那个黑暗领域 |
[30:05] | in that dark realm. | 都失效了 |
[30:08] | The light from which we draw our power | 给予我们力量的圣光 |
[30:10] | was extinguished by Satan himself. | 被撒旦熄灭了 |
[30:13] | I was there for days. | 我在那里待了好几天 |
[30:16] | The ghost of March got bored | 马奇的灵魂最终厌倦了 |
[30:18] | and finally left us alone. | 离开了我们 |
[30:20] | Cordelia, nothing’s ever gonna work. | 科迪莉亚 一切都没用的 |
[30:25] | You should just go back to the coven. They need you. | 你应该回到女巫团 她们需要你 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry, Queenie. | 很抱歉 奎尼 |
[30:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:45] | My effort to rescue Queenie | 无法救出奎尼 |
[30:48] | is by far | 是我成为超级女巫以来 |
[30:51] | my greatest failure as Supreme. | 最大的失败 |
[30:56] | But I tried. | 但是我尽力了 |
[30:59] | And I do care about all of our people. | 而且我是真的关心我们每一个人 |
[31:04] | All of our people. | 所有我们的人 |
[31:06] | So I won’t throw this boy’s life away | 所以我不会为了徒劳的尝试 |
[31:08] | on some useless endeavor. | 而让这个男孩丧命 |
[31:10] | There will be no test. | 不会有测试 |
[31:12] | That is this council’s decision. | 这就是议会的决定 |
[31:14] | Why do you get to decide that? | 你凭什么做出这个决定 |
[31:15] | Because I’m the fucking Supreme. | 因为我是超级女巫 |
[31:17] | No, you’re just a scared bigot. | 不 你只是害怕的固执之人 |
[31:20] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[31:22] | Of the Alpha. | 害怕阿尔法 |
[31:23] | Of a man rising to the level of Supreme. | 害怕一个男人达到了超级女巫的级别 |
[31:25] | Of an end to ages of female dominance. | 害怕女权统治时代的终结 |
[31:28] | I’m telling you, that time has come. | 我告诉你 终结之时已然降临 |
[31:29] | And your time is up. | 你的时间已经结束 |
[31:32] | This council is closed. | 会议结束 |
[31:35] | The decision is final. | 已经做出决定 |
[31:37] | There’s nothing more to be said. | 没什么好说的了 |
[32:04] | Gin. | 王炸 |
[32:08] | This is the 56,433rd hand I’ve won in a row. | 这是我连续第56433把赢了 |
[32:14] | Only amateurs keep score. | 只有业余的人才计分 |
[32:25] | What a fascinating specimen. | 多么迷人的美男啊 |
[32:28] | Alive, yet so intimate with the dead. | 鲜活 又透着死亡的气息 |
[32:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[32:36] | My name is Michael Langdon. | 我叫迈克尔·朗顿 |
[32:38] | And I’m here to do for you what your Supreme couldn’t. | 我来这是为了达成超级女巫办不到的事 |
[32:43] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Take his hand, Queenie. | 去牵他的手 奎尼 |
[32:52] | And what if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢 |
[32:58] | I’m not sure you have a choice. | 我觉得你没有选择的余地 |
[33:08] | Be right back. | 一会儿就回来 |
[33:21] | Solitaire it is. | 只能玩单人纸牌咯 |
[33:34] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[33:45] | There’s one person left to get. | 还有一个人等着被接呢 |
[33:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:04] | The policy clearly states that I can return this for any reason | 条款上清楚地写着我可以无理由退货 |
[34:08] | for a full refund. | 并且得到全额退款 |
[34:11] | It’s used. | 已经被用过了 |
[34:13] | “For any reason.” This thing cooks for shit. | “无理由” 这东西煮出来的东西像屎一样 |
[34:16] | Look for yourself. | 自己看看吧 |
[34:24] | Great. Now it’s broke. | 真好 现在摔坏了 |
[34:26] | I want to talk to your manager. | 我想和你主管谈谈 |
[34:28] | No, no, no. Please don’t call my manager. | 别 别 别 求你别叫我的主管 |
[34:30] | Manager! I need a manager over here. | 主管 我这边需要个主管 |
[34:33] | Hey, don’t I know you? | 我是不是认识你啊 |
[34:37] | -You’re an actress. -I sing a little, too. | -你是个演员 -我也会唱点歌 |
[34:40] | I was working on an album of Celine Dion deep cuts | 在这之前我曾经为席琳·迪翁一张 |
[34:43] | before all of this, | 真爱粉才会喜欢的专辑工作过 |
[34:43] | but yeah, I’m really known for my acting. | 但我是因为表演才真正出名的 |
[34:45] | Lindsay Lohan. | 你是林赛·罗韩 |
[34:47] | No. I’m Madison Montgomery. | 不 我叫麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 |
[34:50] | Do you have a twin sister? | 你是不是有个双胞胎姐妹 |
[34:51] | No, but I have a fucking name tag. | 没有 但我带了名牌的 |
[34:53] | But there were two of you in The Parent Trap. | 但在《天生一对》里有两个你 |
[34:55] | – Yeah, how’d they do that? – Okay, listen up, idiot. | -对 怎么做到的 -好了 白痴们 |
[34:58] | I was the star of multiple TV movies, | 我是多部电视电影的明星 |
[35:01] | and I was up for a very substantial role | 在一部迈克·梅尔斯的电影里 |
[35:03] | in a Mike Myers film, so yeah. | 也演过关键人物 |
[35:05] | Then why are you working here? | 那你怎么到这儿工作了 |
[35:06] | That’s not Lindsay Lohan. | 她不是林赛·罗韩 |
[35:08] | Yeah. She’s nobody. | 是啊 无名小辈罢了 |
[35:10] | Who are you? Huh? You’re not even the star of your own hell. | 那你呢 你在自己的地狱里都算不上主角 |
[35:14] | You’re a nameless day player in my eternal suffering. | 你就是我永无止境的折磨里一个无名的客串 |
[35:19] | Go refold the towels in aisle 14. | 把14道里的毛巾叠好 |
[35:21] | No, I just… I just did that before I came down here. | 我刚刚过来的时候已经叠过了 |
[35:23] | Go! | 快去 |
[36:03] | Hello, Madison. | 你好啊 麦迪逊 |
[36:09] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[36:11] | You’re not like the others. | 你和那些人不一样 |
[36:14] | You can tell? Interesting. | 你能看出来 有趣 |
[36:17] | I would think most souls wouldn’t have any awareness | 我以为在自己的地狱里 |
[36:19] | in their personal hell. | 人是不会有意识的呢 |
[36:21] | The confusion would only add to the suffering. | 困惑只会徒增折磨罢了 |
[36:23] | Well, I’ve always had the curse of being right | 我是被阻止的 永远正确 |
[36:25] | and knowing more than everyone else, | 永远比其他人知道得多 |
[36:26] | so I guess me knowing I’m in hell is ironic or something. | 所以我知道自己在地狱 讽刺吧 |
[36:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:32] | I’m the man who’s gonna get you out of here. | 我能带你出去 |
[36:36] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | What’s the catch? | 代价是什么 |
[36:41] | Do I have to blow you or something? | 要我给你口吗 |
[36:45] | No. | 不用 |
[36:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | Well, when we get out of here, can I anyway? | 那等我们出去了 我能给你口吗 |
[36:53] | You’re a snack, and I haven’t had a good dicking in forever. | 你真可口 而我已经很久没有尝过鲜了 |
[36:56] | Any dicking, really. | 什么鲜都没有 |
[36:58] | And they intentionally make sure all the personal massagers | 他们有意让所有的按摩棒 |
[37:00] | are out of stock, so… | 都脱销了 所以… |
[37:02] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[37:03] | A ho even in the afterlife, huh? | 死了还是个贱人啊 |
[37:10] | Get off me, bitch. | 别碰我 贱人 |
[37:11] | Is it really you? I mean, how did you get here? | 真的是你吗 你怎么来了 |
[37:13] | – What is all of this? – Okay, so… | -怎么回事 -好吧… |
[37:17] | I was dead and stuck in some haunted hotel | 我死了 被困在一个闹鬼的旅馆里 |
[37:19] | or something, and I swear to God, | 我发誓 |
[37:21] | had the most boring, annoying white people since… | 那的白人真的是最无聊 最烦人的 |
[37:26] | since you, and then this dude came, | 比你还过分 然后这家伙来了 |
[37:28] | and he freed me and brought me down here to get you. | 让我自由了 还带我过来接你 |
[37:32] | – Why? – Honestly, I don’t know. | -为什么 -说实话我也不知道 |
[37:34] | I was trying to talk him out of it the whole way here. | 这一路我都在努力套他的话 |
[37:36] | I told him that you are a stone cold bitch | 我跟他说你是个冷酷无情的大贱货 |
[37:39] | and that you’re exactly where you belong. | 这里是最适合你的 |
[37:41] | There is work to do. | 还有事要做 |
[37:43] | I need you both. | 我需要二位 |
[37:44] | For our powers? | 为了我们的法力吗 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:48] | To prove a point. | 为了证明一件事 |
[37:49] | Just take me, please. | 带我走吧 求你了 |
[37:51] | Okay? Whatever you need, I will do it. | 好吗 无论你需要什么 我都愿意做 |
[37:54] | I promise to be so good if I get another chance. | 如果有第二次机会 我保证好好做人 |
[37:56] | Now, why would you want to do something silly like that? | 为什么你要做这么蠢的事呢 |
[38:17] | Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚 |
[38:19] | The car is ready. | 车已经好了 |
[38:21] | Are you all right, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[38:22] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[38:24] | The air in here, it’s… | 这里的空气… |
[38:26] | The fetid stench of unwashed boy. | 都是不洗澡的男孩的臭味 |
[38:28] | Makes Bourbon Street smell like Chanel No. 5. | 波旁街闻着都像香奈儿五号了 |
[38:31] | I can’t bear it another minute. | 我一分钟都忍不了了 |
[38:34] | High time we left these mole people | 我们该离开这群臭男人 |
[38:36] | and returned to civilization. | 回归文明了 |