时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | There’s really no need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[00:13] | Ms. Mead said you’re the only reason | 米德女士说 完全是因为你 |
[00:15] | Emily and I haven’t been executed. | 我和艾米丽才没有被处死 |
[00:18] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我们的命 |
[00:19] | I’ve been charged with finding the seeds | 我受命寻找将孕育 |
[00:21] | from which the future of mankind will blossom. | 人类未来的种子 |
[00:24] | It’d be grossly irresponsible | 如果纵容候选人 |
[00:25] | to allow a minor infraction to keep out a viable candidate. | 因小小过错失去机会就太不负责任了 |
[00:29] | The stakes are too high. | 这事关重大 |
[00:30] | But I killed my nana. | 但我杀了我奶奶 |
[00:34] | Nonsense. | 别傻了 |
[00:37] | She died peacefully… in her sleep. | 她是安详地在睡梦中死去的 |
[00:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:44] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[00:48] | You see, I have a talent. | 我有个才能 |
[00:50] | Call it a kind of night vision of the soul. | 算是对灵魂的夜视吧 |
[00:53] | I can see into the dark places | 我能看到人们 |
[00:55] | that people desperately try to keep hidden. | 努力掩藏的黑暗角落 |
[00:57] | I don’t have any dark places. | 我没有黑暗角落 |
[01:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:03] | So even though you’ve worked for Coco for many years, and… | 尽管你为可可工作了多年 |
[01:06] | even though she saved your life after the bombs fell, | 尽管在发生爆炸后她救了你一命 |
[01:09] | why do I believe that you’d love nothing more | 我为什么认为你最想做的事 |
[01:11] | than to pick up anything sharp enough to cut clay | 莫过于拾起最尖利的物品 |
[01:14] | and slice her throat down to the bone? | 割开她的喉咙直到见骨 |
[01:17] | I’d say that qualifies, Mallory. | 我觉得这算是黑暗角落了 马洛里 |
[01:19] | Wouldn’t you? | 你说呢 |
[01:20] | Look, she can be a handful sometimes, and… | 是啊 她有时候是很烦人 |
[01:24] | Yeah, she sometimes makes me do things I’d rather not. | 对 她有时会逼我做我不想做的事 |
[01:29] | You’re fucking kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:30] | I just painted my nails. | 我刚涂过指甲 |
[01:32] | Come on, wipe me! | 快点 给我擦屁股 |
[01:36] | That doesn’t mean I want to kill her. | 那不代表我想杀她 |
[01:39] | She’s spoiled, and she’s entitled, but… | 她是宠坏的小公主 但是 |
[01:41] | she’s also helpless. | 她也很无助 |
[01:44] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[01:45] | You wouldn’t believe how many times I tried to fire her. | 你不会相信我有多少次想开掉她 |
[01:48] | I mean, Mallory could fuck up a one-car funeral, | 马洛里连一辆车的葬礼都能搞砸 |
[01:50] | but it was always just easier to keep her around. | 但是留着她还是更省事 |
[01:53] | The devil you know. | 你熟悉的魔鬼嘛 |
[01:56] | – It’s interesting. – What? | -有意思 -什么 |
[01:58] | After my speech about seeing into the dark places, | 我说了那番关于看到黑暗角落的话后 |
[02:01] | I’ve come to realize something about you. | 我意识到了关于你的一些事 |
[02:03] | Something dark? | 黑暗的事吗 |
[02:04] | No. True darkness requires a certain depth of character, | 不 真正的黑暗需要一定性格深度 |
[02:07] | but you’re much too shallow | 但你太肤浅 |
[02:08] | for any kind of meaningful negativity. | 无法拥有有意义的黑暗 |
[02:11] | I’m not quite sure how to take that. | 我不知该如何接受这番话 |
[02:14] | I’m just saying it’s wonderful to see you again. | 我只是说 很高兴再见到你 |
[02:18] | I was surprised to find you here when I arrived. | 我到时 看到你觉得很意外 |
[02:21] | – Pleasantly? – That depends. | -高兴的意外吗 -那看情况 |
[02:24] | Should I be concerned about you causing me any trouble? | 我需要担心你给我找麻烦吗 |
[02:26] | You know I’m not powerful enough | 你知道我没有力量 |
[02:28] | to stop whatever it is you’re up to. | 阻止你 不管你想做的是什么事 |
[02:29] | No… but I don’t like unpredictability, | 是啊 但我不喜欢不可控性 |
[02:33] | unless I’m responsible for it. | 除非我来负责 |
[02:35] | Neither do I, | 我也一样 |
[02:36] | which means I don’t like not knowing what’s to come, | 所以我不喜欢不知道接下来会怎样 |
[02:40] | at least when my life is concerned. | 至少当事关我性命的时候 |
[02:43] | I want to get to that Sanctuary. | 我想去避难所 |
[02:47] | You will. | 你会去的 |
[02:50] | You’re exactly the kind of soul I’m looking for | 你正是我想找来 |
[02:52] | to build my new world. | 建造新世界的人 |
[02:53] | And what kind of soul is that? | 那是什么样的人 |
[02:57] | Evil. | 邪恶 |
[02:59] | Sounds corny, I know, | 听上去很俗气 我知道 |
[03:00] | but there’s no better word to describe my mother. | 但没有比这更适合形容我母亲的词 |
[03:02] | It is all about her. | 她是一切的中心 |
[03:04] | Nothing in this world even exists unless it relates to her. | 不是跟她有关的事 就根本不存在 |
[03:07] | I’m sure she thinks this entire war was just, like, | 她肯定觉得这整场战争 |
[03:09] | some conspiracy to cancel her show. | 是害她节目取消的阴谋 |
[03:12] | She doesn’t deserve to be here. | 她不配在这儿 |
[03:15] | You’ve made the assumption | 你假定 |
[03:16] | that I’m looking for people who are pure of heart, | 我寻找的是心地纯粹的人 |
[03:19] | unblemished, pure lily white. | 毫无瑕疵的洁白 |
[03:24] | The old world lived under a set of rules. | 旧世界在一套规则下运转 |
[03:27] | Thou shalt not kill. | 不可杀 |
[03:29] | Thou shall love thy neighbor, etcetera, etcetera. | 爱护邻居 什么的 |
[03:32] | Rules that were clearly honored in the breach. | 这些规矩显然早已被人踩在脚下 |
[03:35] | I want a world without the hypocrisy, | 我要一个没有虚伪的世界 |
[03:37] | with the kinds of people | 那个世界的人 |
[03:39] | who wouldn’t just eat from the fruit of the forbidden tree, | 不仅敢吃禁树的果实 |
[03:41] | but who’d cut the fucking tree down | 还会把树都砍下来 |
[03:42] | and burn it for firewood. | 当木柴烧 |
[03:46] | I think you’re made for that world, Mallory. | 我觉得你属于那个世界 马洛里 |
[03:52] | I sense it in you. | 我能感觉到 |
[03:55] | I want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[03:56] | You’re afraid. | 你怕了 |
[03:58] | Aren’t you? | 是吗 |
[04:00] | Of accepting who you are? | 怕接受真实的自己 |
[04:02] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是什么样的人 |
[04:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:06] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[04:08] | I feel like there’s someone buried inside me. | 我觉得我内心埋着一个人 |
[04:12] | Someone trying to claw their way out. | 那个人想爬出来 |
[04:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. I just want to go. | 我不知道 我只想走 |
[04:22] | – Let me go. – Don’t be afraid, Mallory. | -放开我 -别怕 马洛里 |
[04:24] | I’m offering you a chance to live. | 我是要给你生的机会 |
[04:25] | I said let me go! | 我叫你放开我了 |
[04:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:09] | May you rise from the void, Father. | 愿您从空虚中崛起 父亲 |
[06:13] | May your darkness guide me. | 愿你的黑暗指引我 |
[06:16] | Power in Satan to overcome my weaknesses. | 撒旦之力 助我克服弱点 |
[06:21] | Power in your name | 你名字的力量 |
[06:22] | to be strong within. | 赐予我内心坚强 |
[06:41] | I thought I destroyed them all… | 我以为我把他们都摧毁了 |
[06:46] | …but one survives. | 但还有个幸存者 |
[06:50] | I found her. | 我找到了她 |
[06:54] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[06:56] | I beg for your wisdom. | 我恳求你的指点 |
[06:59] | Please, Father! | 求您了 父亲 |
[07:02] | Open my eyes! | 帮我开眼 |
[07:43] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[07:56] | I’m not a sentimental woman. | 我不是个多愁善感的女人 |
[07:58] | Some people have described me as cold, harsh, | 有些人说我冷漠严酷 |
[08:01] | without empathy. | 没有同情心 |
[08:03] | None of which mattered, because I know who I am. | 那些都不重要 我知道自己是谁 |
[08:05] | I have a past and treasured memories. | 我有过去和珍视的回忆 |
[08:12] | I remember the first time I was allowed | 我还记得我第一次被允许 |
[08:14] | to go trick-or-treating by myself. | 去单独玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[08:16] | I was nine years old | 我当时九岁 |
[08:18] | and I made my own costume. | 自己做了服装 |
[08:20] | Oh, well, aren’t you precious? | 你好可爱 |
[08:22] | Are you… Robby the Robot? | 你是机器人罗比吗 |
[08:26] | I’m Rosie… from The Jetsons? | 我是罗丝 《摩登家族》 |
[08:35] | I loved candy. | 我喜欢糖 |
[08:37] | I hated fruit. | 讨厌水果 |
[08:40] | I remember my first date. | 我记得自己的第一次约会 |
[08:44] | Rosemary’s Baby, the Lyceum Theater. | 《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》 学苑电影院 |
[08:48] | Bobby Lombardo. | 鲍比·朗巴多 |
[08:50] | It was my first horror film. I was petrified. | 那是我第一次看恐怖片 我吓坏了 |
[08:53] | But I discovered I liked being scared. | 但我发现我喜欢受怕 |
[08:56] | Made me feel alive. | 让我感到鲜活 |
[09:00] | Bobby, on the other hand, made me feel dirty. | 但是鲍比让我觉得脏 |
[09:08] | I remember my first kill. | 我记得我第一次杀人 |
[09:15] | I was an agent of the Mossad. | 我是摩萨德的特工 |
[09:21] | Orin Goetsch was a terrorist. | 奥林·格奇是个恐怖分子 |
[09:24] | And I found him living in a suburb in Maryland. | 我在马里兰州的郊区找到了他 |
[09:33] | Our struggle was brutal and bloody, of course, but… | 我们的打斗残酷又血腥 但… |
[09:37] | almost romantic, too. | 也几乎算得上是浪漫了 |
[09:40] | Like a waltz. | 就像华尔兹 |
[09:47] | Till I choked him to death. | 直到我把他勒死 |
[09:57] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:05] | Your makeup looks awesome. | 你的妆容看上去好棒 |
[10:08] | I can think the word “Halloween,” | 我一想到”万圣节” |
[10:10] | and all the memories come flooding back. | 那些回忆就会涌上来 |
[10:15] | I remember all those moments in the most minute detail. | 我记得那些时刻的所有细节 |
[10:20] | I remember a little boy, beautiful blonde hair. | 我记得一个小男孩 有美丽的金发 |
[10:24] | I took care of him. | 我照顾了他 |
[10:29] | I can feel the love I have for him. | 我能感觉到我对他的爱 |
[10:35] | But when I turn to look at his face | 但当我在回忆里去看 |
[10:38] | in my memories, | 他的脸时 |
[10:40] | he’s just a blur. | 他却一片模糊 |
[10:43] | I loved him, | 我爱过他 |
[10:44] | but I must have lost him in some way, | 但我肯定不知怎么失去了他 |
[10:48] | because… | 因为 |
[10:53] | …every time I think of him, I cry. | 每次我想到他都会哭 |
[10:57] | Do I even have feelings? | 我有情感吗 |
[11:00] | Are they just programmed responses? | 还是只是编程的反应 |
[11:03] | All this time, | 这么久 |
[11:04] | I thought my experiences made me what I am, | 我以为我的经历塑造了我 |
[11:08] | but my memories are false. | 但我的记忆都是假的 |
[11:12] | I was never a child. | 我从未有过童年 |
[11:14] | I never had a family. | 从未有过家人 |
[11:17] | I never felt love. | 我从未被爱过 |
[11:20] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[11:22] | But you have family. | 但你有家人 |
[11:25] | Here. With me. | 跟我一起 |
[11:29] | I’m nothing more than a machine. | 我不过是台机器 |
[11:31] | Following a set of codes. | 遵循一套代码 |
[11:34] | What do I do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[11:36] | – What’s my purpose? – Same as it’s always been. | -我的意义何在 -跟以往一样 |
[11:40] | To protect The Outpost. | 保护前哨基地 |
[11:44] | What do you remember | 你记得 |
[11:45] | about the people in The Cooperative? | 合作社的人吗 |
[11:49] | Did you ever see Michael Langdon before he got here? | 迈克尔·朗顿来之前你见过他吗 |
[11:54] | He’s not in my memories. | 他不在我的记忆中 |
[11:58] | We can’t trust him | 我们不能信任他 |
[11:59] | to take the right people to The Sanctuary. | 会把合适的人带去避难所 |
[12:04] | I’ve already been told | 我已经得知 |
[12:06] | I won’t be joining the fortunate few. | 我不会成为那少数人中的一个 |
[12:08] | That’s outrageous. | 那太过分了 |
[12:10] | You’re the backbone of this Outpost. | 你是这间前哨基地的脊梁 |
[12:12] | And I’ll be left here until we’re overrun | 我会被留在这里 直到我们被占领 |
[12:15] | and my bones are broken | 我的骨头被怪物们 |
[12:17] | and picked clean by the monsters. | 击碎 挑拣干净 |
[12:19] | If you die here, justice dies here. | 如果你死在了这里 正义也会死了 |
[12:22] | We have to take action to stop it. | 我们必须采取行动加以阻止 |
[12:25] | You have a suggested course? | 你有什么提议吗 |
[12:28] | Kill them all. | 把他们都杀光 |
[12:30] | Even Langdon. | 包括朗顿 |
[12:33] | Those relentlessly boring young people | 那些无聊得要死的年轻人 |
[12:35] | said that Langdon has a working computer. | 说朗顿有台好用的电脑 |
[12:39] | We kill everyone, | 我们杀了他们 |
[12:40] | we take possession of the computer, | 然后夺去电脑 |
[12:42] | we find out where The Sanctuary is. | 查明避难所在哪 |
[12:44] | And make that journey all that way on our own? | 然后自己赶过去吗 |
[12:48] | Why not? | 有什么不行 |
[12:50] | You’re mean and self-involved enough | 凭你的刻薄和自私 |
[12:51] | to survive anything. | 能在任何情况下活下来 |
[12:54] | And I’m a goddamn robot. | 而我可是个机器人 |
[12:59] | I will never forget your loyalty to me. | 我永远不会忘记你对我的忠诚 |
[13:02] | I’m programmed to be loyal to you. | 我是被编程要忠于你的 |
[13:06] | I can feel no doubt in me about that. | 我心中对此毫无怀疑 |
[13:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:57] | Think I went to high school with that bitch. | 我好像跟那婊子是高中同学 |
[14:00] | Stuck-up cheerleader. | 不可一世的拉拉队员 |
[14:03] | Come on, that’s got to be ready by now. | 拜托 现在肯定烤好了 |
[14:05] | I was a finalist on Top Chef, okay? Shit’s like pork. | 我曾是《顶级大厨》的决赛选手 这就像猪肉 |
[14:08] | If you don’t cook it long enough, you’ll get sick. | 如果不烤够时间 会吃生病的 |
[14:11] | You’re worried about getting sick? | 你担心生病吗 |
[14:13] | Fucking look at us. | 看看我们啊 |
[14:15] | Looks overdone to me. | 我觉得已经烤过了 |
[14:17] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[14:18] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:20] | Look, I’m just trying to find my girlfriend. | 我只是想找到我女朋友 |
[14:22] | We got separated back in L.A. When everything went to hell. | 发生灾难时 我们在洛杉矶失散了 |
[14:25] | I’ve been on her trail for about a year now. | 我已经找她找一年了 |
[14:27] | I heard a lot of rumors about this place, | 我听说了这里的很多谣言 |
[14:29] | some kind of special shelter for rich people. | 为富人准备的特别庇护所 |
[14:32] | Supposed to be in this area. | 就在这一带 |
[14:33] | You guys know anything about that? | 你们知道吗 |
[14:36] | If there was a shelter, | 如果有庇护所 |
[14:37] | we would have raided it ourselves. | 我们早冲进去了 |
[14:39] | You must’ve got some bad information. | 你的消息肯定是不准 |
[14:42] | Take a load off. Try the chow. | 放松一下 吃点东西 |
[14:45] | Don’t think I like what’s on the menu. | 我不太喜欢菜单上的食物 |
[14:47] | Ah, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 没有看上去那么糟 |
[14:49] | Grows on you. | 会喜欢上的 |
[14:52] | Got a lot growing on me already, thanks. | 我长的东西够多了 |
[15:00] | – Where’s the shelter?! – I don’t know. | -避难所在哪 -我不知道 |
[15:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[15:03] | I-I wasn’t always like this. | 我以前不是这样的 |
[15:05] | I used to be a special-ed teacher. | 我之前是个特殊教育老师 |
[15:39] | Perimeter alarm. Something’s breached the gates. | 周界警报 有什么碰到了大门 |
[15:42] | Could this be an attack? Like those other Outposts? | 会不会是袭击 像其它那些前哨一样 |
[16:08] | Get out of the carriage! | 下车 |
[16:11] | Show yourself. | 出来 |
[16:14] | Now! | 立刻 |
[16:44] | The hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:03] | It’s clean. | 是干净的 |
[17:13] | Apples. | 苹果 |
[17:15] | Why would The Cooperative send a carriage with apples? | 合作社为什么要送一车苹果来 |
[17:18] | – Not a blemish. – If they’re prewar, | -一点瑕疵都没有 -如果这些是战前的苹果 |
[17:20] | how would they have been preserved? | 它们是怎么保存下来的 |
[17:22] | It’s really not that hard to imagine. | 其实也不难猜 |
[17:25] | Modern apples have a shelf life of months | 因为现代的苹果都会 |
[17:27] | because of all the chemicals they inject into them | 在特殊气体包装设施中注射化学药物 |
[17:30] | at special atmospheric packing facilities. | 有几个月的保质期 |
[17:33] | I ran a nutrition blog before the war. | 战前我经营一个营养学博客 |
[17:36] | It was really catching on, I think. | 当时这个方法真的很流行 |
[17:39] | Maybe they were grown in The Sanctuary. | 或许它们是在避难所培育出来的 |
[17:42] | Langdon must have had them delivered to show everyone | 一定是朗顿送来的 给大家看看 |
[17:44] | what will be waiting for the chosen. | 被选中的人将面临的生活 |
[17:52] | Not sure that’s a… | 我不确定那… |
[17:59] | Exquisite. | 美妙极了 |
[18:02] | I’d swear it was tree-ripened. | 我发誓这是树上长出来的果子 |
[18:05] | Looks like a Red Delicious. | 看起来像红蛇果 |
[18:07] | Probably grown on the East Coast. | 可能生长在东海岸 |
[18:10] | They’re not from the East Coast. | 它们不是从东海岸来的 |
[18:12] | They’re a gift from the gods. | 它们是众神的馈赠 |
[18:13] | They’re divine providence. | 它们是神圣眷顾 |
[18:16] | The answer to our prayer. | 回应我们的祈祷 |
[18:23] | Perhaps you should take care of the horses | 或许你该在那几匹马死在草地上前 |
[18:25] | before they die on the lawn. | 把它们安置好 |
[18:36] | There’s not a bad apple in the bunch. | 这里面一个坏苹果都没有 |
[18:40] | What if they were all bad? | 要是它们全都是坏的呢 |
[18:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:45] | Poisoned. | 下毒 |
[18:47] | Might take a little work to extract it, | 可能需要花点功夫提取毒素 |
[18:49] | but we’ve got plenty. | 但我们有的是 |
[18:51] | And we won’t have to convince any of them to devour these. | 我们不必说服大家吃掉这些苹果 |
[18:54] | But we need to make sure | 但我们需要确保 |
[18:56] | they all eat them at the same time. | 他们同时吃下去 |
[19:00] | A party, perhaps. | 要不开个派对吧 |
[20:06] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[20:14] | I can see into the dark places | 我可以看见人们极力想隐藏的 |
[20:15] | that people desperately try to keep hidden. | 黑暗之处 |
[20:18] | I don’t have any dark places. | 我没有任何黑暗之处 |
[20:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:24] | You’re afraid. | 你怕了 |
[20:25] | Of accepting who you are. | 怕接受真实的自己 |
[20:28] | Sometimes I feel | 有时候我觉得 |
[20:30] | like there’s someone buried inside me. | 我内心埋着一个人 |
[20:33] | Someone trying to claw their way out. | 那个人想爬出来 |
[20:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:41] | Mallory. | 马洛里 |
[20:43] | Come on, Venable called an emergency meeting. | 快来 温尼伯召开了一个紧急会议 |
[20:48] | These past several months have been difficult for all of us. | 过去几个月我们过得很艰难 |
[20:52] | And perhaps, in my efforts to keep us safe, | 或许 我为了保证大家的安全 |
[20:56] | punitive measures have been taken too far. | 惩戒措施有些过犹不及 |
[21:00] | I believe now what we need is a moment of celebration, | 我相信现在我们需要的一点欢庆的时刻 |
[21:04] | camaraderie. | 庆祝我们的友情 |
[21:06] | Which is why this weekend, as a gesture of goodwill, | 所以这周末 为了表示友好 |
[21:10] | we will have a Halloween soiree… | 我们将举办一场万圣节晚会 |
[21:13] | …in the style of a Victorian masquerade ball. | 主题就是维多利亚时代的化装舞会 |
[21:18] | It’s Halloween this weekend? | 这周末是万圣节吗 |
[21:21] | If only my nana were here to enjoy it with me. | 要是我奶奶能和我一起参加就好了 |
[21:25] | We’ve all lost track of time a bit. | 我们都有些忘记时间了 |
[21:27] | And this festive occasion | 这个节日 |
[21:29] | is the perfect opportunity to remedy this. | 正是补救的最佳时机 |
[21:32] | And I encourage you all to use your imaginations, | 希望大家都能利用自己的想象 |
[21:36] | to create what I am sure will be exquisite costumes. | 创造出华美的服装来 |
[21:41] | Attendance is mandatory. | 所有人都必须参加 |
[21:48] | Mallory… | 马洛里 |
[21:51] | why are you molesting my Loubs? | 你玩我的鞋干什么 |
[21:54] | I was just thinking maybe I could use the spikes for a mask. | 我只是在想或许我能用上面的铆钉做面具 |
[21:56] | You’ve always hated this pair, you haven’t touched them | 你一直都不喜欢这双鞋 你好多年都没 |
[21:58] | – for years. – Well, have you ever heard | -碰过这鞋了 -你听说过 |
[21:59] | of something having sentimental value? | 有些东西是有情感价值的吗 |
[22:02] | Besides, I don’t think the, uh, | 再说了 我不认为 |
[22:03] | fancy dressing up stuff is really for you Grays. | 你们灰袍平民可以打扮花哨 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God, do you remember that Halloween | 我的天 你还记得那年万圣节 |
[22:09] | where you dressed up as | 你装扮成了 |
[22:10] | young Michael Jackson from The Jackson 5, | 积逊五人组里的小迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[22:12] | and then I dressed as Michael Jackson on trial | 然后我打扮成迈克尔·杰克逊的样子 |
[22:15] | for touching little boys? | 去摸小男孩儿 |
[22:16] | Yes! It was the best. | 那真是最棒的时光 |
[22:18] | I fucking love Halloween. It’s the one day of the year | 我太喜欢万圣节了 一年中就这一天 |
[22:20] | when the rest of the world puts in some effort | 全世界都试着变得疯狂起来 |
[22:23] | to be fabulous, like I am every other day. | 就像平常的我一样 |
[22:25] | I don’t know why Venable has such a hard-on for Halloween. | 我不懂为什么温尼伯对万圣节态度如此强硬 |
[22:28] | It’s not like we’ve celebrated any other holidays | 自从我们踏入这个破地方以来 |
[22:29] | since we checked into this hellhole. | 我们就没庆祝过其他节日 |
[22:31] | The closest thing we had to a Christmas feast was Stu. | 最近的一次圣诞大餐是斯图的肉 |
[22:35] | – Yeah. – Wait. | -是啊 -等等 |
[22:37] | What if Halloween is an excuse? | 如果万圣节只是个借口呢 |
[22:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[22:43] | They’re using the party | 他们要利用这个派对 |
[22:44] | to announce who’s going to The Sanctuary. | 来宣布谁有资格去避难所 |
[22:47] | Okay, we have to rethink this whole look. | 我们来重新想一下这件事情 |
[22:49] | – I just, I think it’s too much. – What? | -我只是觉得这太过分了 -什么 |
[22:51] | I don’t want to rub it in for the ones that don’t get picked. | 我不想戳那些没被选中的人的痛处 |
[22:54] | No offense, Mallory. | 无意冒犯 马洛里 |
[22:56] | I didn’t think I was going anyways. | 反正我也没觉得我会去 |
[22:58] | I think that the people who are gonna go already know. | 我觉得那些要去的人 应该已经知道了 |
[23:03] | Wait. What do you mean? | 等下 你什么意思 |
[23:04] | Did Langdon tell you you’re in? | 朗顿跟你说你被选中了吗 |
[23:06] | Well, let’s just say our one-on-one was very illuminating. | 我就说我们面对面很有启发性 |
[23:10] | Wait. | 等下 |
[23:12] | Did something weird happen to you, too? | 你身上也发生了什么奇怪的事情了吗 |
[23:14] | What are you babbling about? What did he say to you? | 你在胡说些什么 他跟你说什么了 |
[23:17] | It wasn’t anything he said. | 不是他说了什么 |
[23:19] | It was… uh… A feeling. | 是… 一种感觉 |
[23:28] | I think I set the room on fire. | 我觉得我把房间给点着了 |
[23:30] | What? Like you knocked over a candle or something? | 什么 你打翻了蜡烛什么的吗 |
[23:32] | No. Like flames shot out of the fireplace | 不 就像火焰从壁炉里射出来 |
[23:35] | and went everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[23:36] | I know this is impossible, | 我知道这不可能 |
[23:38] | but I think I made the fire with my mind. | 但是我想 我是用意念点燃了火焰 |
[23:42] | Yeah, we’re definitely not talking about the same thing. | 那我们肯定说的不是一件事 |
[23:44] | Maybe it was the blast, the radiation, | 也许是因为爆炸 辐射 |
[23:47] | it did something and now I’m like the Dark Phoenix. | 起了作用 现在我就像黑凤凰 |
[23:50] | What are you saying? Are you saying you have superpowers now? | 你在说什么 你是说你现在有超能力吗 |
[23:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:55] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:57] | Oh, well, hey, Mallory, | 马洛里 |
[23:59] | uh, there’s a fire right there, bitch, do it again. | 这里就有火 做一个让我看看 |
[24:03] | Come on. Prove it. | 快点 证明一下 |
[24:04] | Make flames shoot out everywhere. | 让火焰射出来 射得到处都是 |
[24:22] | This is pretty lame, even for you, Mallory. | 真差劲 马洛里 |
[24:25] | Some people just have nothing special about them, | 有些人就是没什么特别之处 |
[24:28] | and you have to be okay with that. | 你得接受现实 |
[24:30] | Maybe you can see if you have a superpower | 也许你看看你自己有没有那种超能力 |
[24:32] | that allows you to shut your piehole and get back to work. | 能让你闭上你的嘴 滚回去工作 |
[24:35] | My costume isn’t going to make itself. | 我的服装还没人整理 |
[24:38] | And why are you even touching my stuff? | 而且你为什么碰我的东西 |
[24:40] | Evie’s room is full of crap that you can use, | 伊薇的房间里有一堆你可以用的垃圾 |
[24:42] | not that she’ll be needing any of it anymore. | 况且她不再需要了 |
[24:45] | Maybe I can see if I’ve got a superpower | 或许我要看看我有没有超能力 |
[24:46] | to make you disappear. | 让你消失 |
[24:54] | She’s out of her mind. | 她疯了 |
[25:21] | No treats until the time comes. | 时候不到 不能吃 |
[25:23] | Nobody’s even seen a piece of fresh fruit | 大家至少18个月没见过新鲜水果了 |
[25:25] | in over 18 months. Where did this come from? | 这是从哪儿弄来的 |
[25:27] | Perhaps I should drag in one of the horses | 或许我该签上一匹 |
[25:29] | who rode through hell to gift us these sweet little wonders | 不知哪儿来 但驼来了这些小甜果的马 |
[25:31] | so you can look it in the mouth. | 这样你就挑不出毛病了 |
[25:33] | I know. It’s symbolic. | 我懂 这是有寓意的 |
[25:35] | It’s the Garden of Eden, apples from paradise. | 是伊甸园 天堂的苹果 |
[25:37] | It’s obviously from The Sanctuary. | 肯定是从避难所拿过来的 |
[25:39] | We should say grace to thank the universe for sending them to us. | 我们应该感谢上天把它们送到我们这里来 |
[25:43] | – You are so fucking annoying. – Enough. | -你他妈的真烦人 -够了 |
[25:46] | Ms. Venable said everyone will get a chance | 温尼伯女士说 一会儿大家都有机会玩 |
[25:48] | to bob for apples later. | 咬苹果游戏[一种万圣节游戏] |
[25:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[25:53] | may I present | 下面有请 |
[25:53] | Ms. Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt. | 可可·圣·皮埃尔·范德比尔特女士 |
[26:01] | Can we clap, please? Thank you. | 大家给点掌声 谢谢 |
[26:06] | – You did that? – Without a blow-dryer. | -你做的造型吗 -没有吹风机 |
[26:07] | Sometimes I even astonish myself. | 有时我都会被自己惊到 |
[26:23] | Tonight is All Hallows’ Eve, | 今晚是万圣节前夜 |
[26:26] | which marks the beginning of the dark half of the year, | 意味着接下来半年黑暗的开始 |
[26:30] | when the boundary between this world and the Other thins, | 当这个世界和另一个世界的边界 |
[26:34] | and lost souls pierce the firmament, | 被迷失的灵魂冲破 |
[26:37] | desperate to find their way home. | 渴望找到回家的路 |
[26:40] | It is a night to remember the dead, | 这是个铭记逝者的夜晚 |
[26:43] | and there have been far too many to mourn. | 有太多东西需要哀悼 |
[26:47] | But also to celebrate that we have yet to join them. | 但同时也庆祝我们加入了他们 |
[26:54] | We delight in the small things | 以前觉得理所当然的小事 |
[26:56] | that were once taken for granted. | 现在我们为之雀跃 |
[26:59] | To eat. To drink. | 享受美食美酒 |
[27:02] | Music and dance. | 唱歌跳舞 |
[27:04] | Everyone, and I mean everyone, | 所有人 我指每个人 |
[27:09] | should savor this night as if it were their last. | 应该把今晚当作最后一晚来尽情享受 |
[28:01] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:04] | Well, you’re not Andre. | 你不是安德烈 |
[28:06] | And I would know my hairdresser anywhere. | 在哪我都能认出我的美发师 |
[28:11] | Oh. Well, this must be Mr. Langdon. | 那你一定是朗顿先生 |
[28:16] | I would be honored. | 非常荣幸 |
[28:20] | I know the whole interview thing is bullshit. | 我知道所谓的面试都是扯淡 |
[28:23] | You have to keep up appearances, | 你必须一直摆摆样子 |
[28:24] | but you already know who gets to go to The Sanctuary. | 但你已经知道谁要去避难所了 |
[28:27] | I got into Harvard, so I know how things work. | 我上过哈佛 我知道是怎么回事 |
[28:31] | You’ll make the announcement later tonight. | 今晚晚点你就会发表声明 |
[28:34] | I’ll get in, of course. | 我当然会加入 |
[28:35] | But I want us to be in sync on who’s kept out. | 但我想要知道谁没被选上 |
[28:39] | I’ve spent 18 months with these people, | 我跟这些人一起待了18个月 |
[28:41] | so I think my opinion holds a little weight. | 我觉得我的意见还是有点分量的 |
[28:44] | I mean, that’s what I’m good at, opinions. | 我想说这是我擅长的 给出意见 |
[28:48] | I’m an influencer. | 我很有影响力 |
[28:50] | People do what I do because I have great taste. | 我做什么他们就做什么 因为我很有品位 |
[28:53] | But you already know that about me, don’t you? | 这点你已经知道了 不是吗 |
[28:58] | But what is it you don’t know? | 但你不知道什么呢 |
[29:02] | You see an intelligent, confident young woman | 你见到的是一位睿智又自信的年轻女士 |
[29:05] | who always gets what she wants. | 她总是能如愿以偿 |
[29:07] | But what you don’t know | 但你不知道 |
[29:10] | is I’m a woman who also likes to please. | 我也是个喜欢讨好别人的女人 |
[29:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下等一下 |
[29:17] | I can offer you something I never even gave my boyfriend. | 我可以给你做我甚至从没给我男朋友做过的 |
[29:22] | I’m talking about anilingus. | 我说的是舔肛 |
[29:42] | Defile me any way you like. | 你可以对我为所欲为 |
[29:46] | Oh, but a warning, I have a very short tongue | 事先警告 我舌头很短 |
[29:49] | and a sensitive gag reflex. | 而且很容易反胃呕吐 |
[29:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:55] | I know all about you, Coco. | 我非常了解你 可可 |
[30:00] | Oh, my God, Brock. | 我的天呐 布洛克 |
[30:02] | How the fuck did you get in here? | 你他妈是怎么进来的 |
[30:04] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[30:08] | Radioactive fallout. | 放射性尘降物 |
[30:11] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[30:13] | Cannibal attacks. | 食人族袭击 |
[30:15] | – Infections that never heal. – Oh, honey. | -无法治愈的感染 -亲爱的 |
[30:18] | There wasn’t a minute in a day I didn’t think about you. | 我每一天每一刻都在想着你 |
[30:22] | When that jet took off, I had to put you away | 飞机起飞时 我要把你 |
[30:25] | in that place in my brain | 储存在我脑中的一个地方 |
[30:26] | that had everything I loved but could never have again. | 里面装满了我爱着却无法得到的东西 |
[30:30] | Like… sushi. | 就像… 寿司 |
[30:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:40] | I’m so happy. | 我非常开心 |
[30:42] | You’re back. You’re alive. | 你回来了 还活着 |
[30:45] | You’re so angry. | 你那么气愤 |
[30:56] | Happy Halloween, bitch. | 万圣节快乐 贱人 |
[31:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:05] | Let’s all wait… | 让我们一起等待 |
[31:08] | until each person has had an opportunity | 直到每个人都有机会 |
[31:10] | to participate in tonight’s activities. | 参加今晚的活动 |
[31:14] | Then we will feast together like civilized beings. | 然后我们就像文明人一样举办宴会 |
[31:22] | I can’t find The Fist or Coco anywhere. | 我找不到拳头和可可 |
[31:24] | And Mr. Langdon has declined our invitation. | 朗顿先生谢绝了我们的邀请 |
[31:26] | We got to put the brakes on. | 我们得停手了 |
[31:28] | Stop it now. No witnesses. | 现在就停止 没有人看到 |
[31:30] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太晚了 |
[31:32] | Once they’ve had their fun, | 一旦他们享受到乐趣 |
[31:33] | we’ll bring the festivities and your gun to him. | 我们就会把节日的欢乐和枪送到他面前 |
[31:50] | Oh, I suck at this game. | 这游戏我玩得很烂 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. We can share. | 没事 我们可以分一个 |
[32:08] | The venom will enter the bloodstream | 毒液会通过消化道 |
[32:10] | through their digestive tract… | 流进血液里 |
[32:19] | …causing an immediate breakdown | 令他们的神经系统 |
[32:20] | of their nervous systems | 和胃内部 |
[32:21] | and the lining of their stomachs. | 瞬间崩坏 |
[32:30] | It won’t be pretty. | 死相难看 |
[32:36] | We give thanks to The Cooperative | 我们非常感谢合作社 |
[32:38] | for this blessed fruit | 送予我们的水果 |
[32:40] | and the bounties they have bestowed upon us. | 和一直以来丰厚的馈赠 |
[32:43] | Shelter from the nuclear storm | 让我们免于核爆炸 |
[32:44] | and the savagery that threatens our borders. | 和威胁我们边境的野蛮人 |
[32:47] | Our humanity. | 保存了我们的人性 |
[32:49] | It is time to enjoy our good fortune. | 现在该享受我们的好运了 |
[32:54] | You have your treat. | 可以吃了 |
[34:33] | And here’s the trick. | 把戏完成了 |
[34:40] | Now, that went off rather well, | 非常顺利 |
[34:43] | don’t you think? | 是吧 |
[34:45] | Little messier than I would have hoped. | 不过比我想象得要难堪一点 |
[34:50] | Least we don’t have to worry about cleaning up. | 至少不用担心清洗问题了 |
[34:53] | We shouldn’t keep Mr. Langdon waiting. | 不能让朗顿先生等太久 |
[35:18] | Ladies, I’m a little busy right now | 女士们 我还在完善人选 |
[35:19] | formulating my selections. | 现在有点忙 |
[35:20] | This won’t take long. | 不用太久 |
[35:29] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[35:33] | We’re making the selections now, Mr. Langdon. | 现在我们来选人了 朗顿先生 |
[35:36] | And I’m afraid you didn’t make the cut. | 而且恐怕你不在名单之上 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:42] | I wanted to let you have your moment, | 我也想让你得意一会儿的 |
[35:44] | but I just couldn’t hold it in. | 但我实在忍不住 |
[35:46] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得是搞笑吗 |
[35:48] | I think I’m impressed, Ms. Venable. | 我觉得你让我大吃一惊 温尼伯女士 |
[35:50] | I wasn’t sure you had it in you. | 我曾不确定你是否真的有胆量 |
[35:54] | You’ve passed the test. | 你通过测试了 |
[35:58] | You’re perfect for The Sanctuary. | 你是去避难所的完美人选 |
[36:03] | Ms. Mead. | 米德女士 |
[36:05] | I wouldn’t do that. | 换我可不会这么做 |
[36:19] | Ms. Mead. | 米德女士 |
[36:52] | I don’t know why I did that. | 我不知道我为什么会这么做 |
[36:56] | I was always loyal to her. | 我对她一直非常忠诚 |
[36:59] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:02] | You were obeying commands, like you’re programmed to do. | 你只是在执行指令 你就是这么被编程的 |
[37:06] | My commands. | 我的指令 |
[37:16] | Did you enjoy executing the poison apples plan | 你和我一样享受吗 你执行毒苹果计划 |
[37:18] | as much as I enjoyed coming up with it? | 正如我策划毒苹果计划一般 |
[37:21] | You wanted everyone dead? | 你要让所有人都死吗 |
[37:23] | I’ve never been a fan of getting my hands dirty. | 我从来不想弄脏自己的手 |
[37:26] | Learned that from my Father. | 这是我父亲教我的 |
[37:29] | Always more fun to entice men and women to dirty deeds. | 诱使人作出肮脏之事才更有趣 |
[37:33] | Confirms what I’ve always believed. | 这让我确认了我一直相信的 |
[37:36] | W-What do you believe? | 你信的是什么 |
[37:38] | That all people, | 所有人 |
[37:41] | if given the right pressures or stimulus, | 在适当的压力或诱惑下 |
[37:43] | are evil motherfuckers. | 都是可怕的魔鬼 |
[37:45] | I-I’m having trouble with this. | 我对此有意见 |
[37:49] | I know I’m just a machine. | 我只是我只是个机器 |
[37:51] | Never say that. | 别这么说 |
[37:53] | You’re not just a machine. | 你不止是台机器 |
[37:55] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[37:57] | When I tasked The Cooperative’s R & D department | 我被派到合作社研发部 |
[37:59] | to have you constructed, | 制作出了你 |
[38:01] | I gave them a prototype to model. | 我给了他们一个原型 |
[38:05] | A prototype? | 原型 |
[38:06] | Of someone from my childhood. | 我儿时的一个人 |
[38:09] | Someone very dear to me. | 对我来说非常重要的人 |
[38:16] | The beautiful boy. | 那个漂亮的男孩 |
[38:19] | That was me. | 就是我 |
[38:21] | But I had to keep the most important part of you | 但我不得不把你最重要的部分 |
[38:23] | hidden from your mind. | 藏于你脑海深处 |
[38:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:27] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[38:30] | And the plan. | 那个计划 |
[38:32] | But now it’s time to remember it all. | 但现在该想起一切了 |
[38:35] | I lost you, and I couldn’t bear it. | 我失去了你 这让我无法忍受 |
[38:39] | I can’t imagine a new world without you by my side. | 我无法想象一个没有你陪伴我的新世界 |
[38:43] | The only woman who ever really understood me. | 唯一一个曾真正了解我的女人 |
[38:47] | Who ever really loved you. | 曾真正爱过你的人 |
[40:41] | Find our sisters. | 找到我们的姐妹 |
[41:32] | Surprise, bitch. | 惊喜吧 贱人 |
[41:34] | I bet you thought you’d seen the last of me. | 我打赌 你最不想见的人就是我 |