Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:59] Emily you’re okay? 艾米丽你没事吧
[01:01] Snakes! Snakes! 蛇 有蛇
[01:09] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事啊
[01:12] I thought everything outside was dead. 外面的东西不是都死了吗
[01:14] God knows how deep they went after the blast. 天知道爆炸之后它们往下钻了多深
[01:18] Maybe they came through the sewage 或许是从下水道或者
[01:20] or the ventilation system. 通风系统进来的
[01:26] Hallelujah. 哈利路亚
[01:30] Looks like we got some fresh protein. 看来我们要有新鲜蛋白质吃了
[01:32] – Won’t they be contaminated? – No. We’ll scan ’em. -它们应该都被污染了吧 -我们会检测的
[01:35] I don’t see any mutations. 我没看到变异
[01:38] Boy, this looks like good eating, huh? 天呐 看上去很美味吧
[02:01] I have a rule against eating things with 我有个规矩 不吃没有腿
[02:03] no legs or too many legs. 或者腿太多的东西
[02:05] Oh, right, but you’re fine eating something with two legs. 是啊 但你不介意吃有两条腿的东西
[02:08] For the last time, we didn’t eat your boyfriend. 最后说一次 我们没吃你男朋友
[02:11] Eat it or don’t. No one’s gonna force it down you. 随你吃不吃 没人会强迫你
[02:14] Adversity makes strange bedfellows 逆境让人与奇怪的人搭伙
[02:17] and worse dinner companions. 与令人不悦的人一起吃饭
[02:19] It’s food, and we’re starving. 这是食物 我们要饿坏了
[02:22] We should be grateful for the fruits of the earth. 我们该为大地的果实心怀感激
[02:24] Well, steamed snake soup is actually quite delicious. 蒸蛇汤其实很美味的
[02:27] It was the centerpiece of a dinner that I attended 我当年跟吉娜·罗洛布里吉达在吉隆坡的
[02:30] at the Royal Court in Kuala Lumpur 皇宫里共进晚餐
[02:32] with Gina Lolabrigida. 主菜就是这个
[02:38] So, who’s in your office? 你办公室里的人是谁
[02:41] I beg your pardon? 什么
[02:42] Alarms went off before. Someone came inside. 之前警报响了 有人进来了
[02:46] Who else is here? 有谁来了
[02:48] All questions will be answered in due course. 一切问题都会在适当的时候得到解答
[02:53] Eat. 吃吧
[04:09] Those snakes were chopped up and cooked. 那些蛇都被剁碎煮了
[04:13] How did they come back to life? 怎么会又活了
[04:14] I don’t know. There were a lot of snakes. 我不知道 当时那么多条
[04:16] Maybe they just missed a couple. 会不会是漏了几条
[04:19] You don’t really believe that. 你自己相信吗
[04:21] Honestly, I’m trying not to think about it at all. 老实说 我在努力不去想
[04:23] I’m more interested in whoever Venable is hiding in her office. 我更想知道温尼伯把谁藏在了办公室里
[04:29] Just headed to the library. 就是想去图书馆
[05:32] My name is Langdon, and I represent The Cooperative. 我叫朗顿 我代表合作社
[05:36] I won’t sugarcoat the situation. 我就不遮遮掩掩了
[05:39] Humanity is on the brink of failure. 人类已处于崩溃边缘
[05:43] My arrival here was 我的到来
[05:45] crucial to the survival of civilized life on Earth. 对于地球上文明生命的幸存至关重要
[05:49] The three other compounds– in Syracuse, New York, 其他的三个基地 锡拉库扎 纽约
[05:52] Beckley, West Virginia, and San Angelo, Texas 贝克利 西弗吉尼亚 圣安吉洛 德州
[05:55] have been overrun and destroyed. 都已被占领摧毁
[05:58] We’ve had no contact from the six international outposts, 我们没有收到六个国际前哨基地的联络
[06:00] but we are assuming that they, too, have been eliminated. 但我们估计它们也都不复存在
[06:03] What happened to the people inside? 那里面的人呢
[06:06] Massacred. 被屠杀了
[06:08] The same fate that will befall almost all of you. 同样的命运也会落在几乎你们所有人头上
[06:11] Almost all? 几乎所有
[06:15] In the knowledge that this very moment might occur, 因为知道这样的事可能发生
[06:17] we built a failsafe– The Sanctuary. 我们留了一手 建造了避难所
[06:21] The Sanctuary? 避难所
[06:22] The Sanctuary is unique. 避难所很特别
[06:26] It has certain security measures that will prevent overrun. 里面有一些安保措施能避免被攻占
[06:29] Excuse me, sir. 抱歉 先生
[06:29] What measures? Why weren’t we given them? 什么措施 为什么我们这里没有
[06:32] That’s classified. 那是机密
[06:34] All that matters is that The Sanctuary will… survive, 唯一重要的是 避难所可以存活下来
[06:38] so the people populating it will survive, 这样里面的人也能得以幸存
[06:40] so humanity will survive. 人类也就得以幸存
[06:42] Who are the people who are populating it? 里面都有谁
[06:44] Also classified. 也是机密
[06:46] However, I have been sent to determine 但是 我被派来确定
[06:49] if any of you are worthy and fit to join us. 你们是否有资格可以加入我们
[06:54] The Cooperative has developed a particular 合作社制定了特别
[06:56] and rigorous questioning technique 而且严格的询问方式
[06:58] we like to call… “Cooperating.” 我们称之为”进行合作”
[07:02] I will then use the information 之后我会用
[07:03] gained to determine if you belong. 获得的信息来确定你是否该来
[07:06] What is this, The Hunger Games? 这是《饥饿游戏》吗
[07:08] This is bullshit. 太扯了
[07:10] I paid my way in here, 我可是花钱进来的
[07:12] and that is the only cooperating I plan on doing. 这是我唯一要进行的合作
[07:15] You don’t have to sit for questioning. 你不非得接受询问
[07:18] What happens if we choose not to? 如果我们不接受呢
[07:19] Then you stay here and die. 那就留在这里等死
[07:24] I volunteer to go first. 我自愿第一个来
[07:25] And so you shall. 那好
[07:28] The process should only take me a couple of days, 这个过程应该几天就能完成
[07:30] so you won’t be kept in suspense forever. 你们不会被一直吊着的
[07:34] For those of you who don’t make the cut, 那些没能获选的人
[07:37] all is not lost. 也并非希望全无
[07:39] If the worst should happen and feral cannibals come knocking, 如果发生了最可怕的情况 凶残的食人族来了
[07:43] down one of these. 服下这个
[07:45] One minute later, you fall asleep and never wake up. 一分钟后 你就会长眠不醒
[07:52] I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. 我很期待认识你们每一个人
[08:16] Well, 好啊
[08:17] smooth move, asking to go first. 真聪明 要求第一个去
[08:20] There’s an old actor’s adage. 有句古老的演员箴言
[08:21] Either go first or go last. 要么第一个上 要么最后一个
[08:24] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪都别想去
[08:25] Are you suggesting 你是说
[08:26] that he is going to pass me up? 他会放弃我吗
[08:28] You’re ancient. 你都多老了
[08:30] He’s looking for people to repopulate the Earth, 他是想找人重新恢复地球人口
[08:32] – not fill a bingo hall. – You know, -不是去玩宾果 -知道吗
[08:34] for someone with the mental capacity of a three-year-old, 对于一个心理年龄只有3岁的人
[08:37] I suppose 52 might seem ancient. 52岁大概看上去是很老了
[08:41] You were 52 when Elvis took his last shit. 猫王拉最后一泡屎时你就52了
[08:44] – That’s enough! – Oh, no. -够了 -不
[08:46] Let her spout. I remember a wonderful lunch 让她喷吧 我记得有次曾跟
[08:50] that I had at Dan Tana’s with Natalie Wood. 娜塔莉·伍德在丹塔娜餐厅吃饭
[08:52] Natalie turned to me and she said, 娜塔莉对我说
[08:54] “Evie, you are a survivor. “伊薇 你生命力顽强
[08:57] You’re gonna outlive us all.” 你会比我们都活得长”
[08:59] And dear Natalie– she turned out to be right. 亲爱的娜塔莉啊 她是对的
[09:16] So how’s this work? 这要怎么做
[09:19] I’m not gonna tell you what criteria I’m using to grade you. 我不会告诉你我将以什么标准评判你
[09:23] Things you may feel are helpful may be hurtful. 你认为有帮助的东西可能会对你不利
[09:25] Things you may feel will compel rejection 而你认为可能会导致你被拒的
[09:27] may be exactly what I’m looking for. 可能正是我想要的
[09:32] So I can’t game the system? 那么我不能作弊了
[09:33] If you hedge, I will know. 如果你隐瞒 我会知道的
[09:37] If you lie, I will know. 如果你撒谎 我也会知道
[09:39] And if you try to trick me, I will know, 如果你敢耍我 我会知道的
[09:41] and this interview will be over, and you will die here painfully. 面谈就会结束 你将在这里痛苦地死去
[09:46] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[09:50] What is your sexual orientation? 你的性取向是什么
[09:53] I’m gay, 我是同性恋
[09:55] but I fucked a girl before in high school, 但我高中时上过妹子
[09:57] and I finished and everything. 也射了
[10:00] She did, too. 她也高潮了
[10:03] I think. …吧
[10:04] It’s harder to tell with girls. 妹子没那么好分辨
[10:05] Um… but I’m just saying that I can do that, 我就是说我有这个能力
[10:09] you know, for, for procreation if I have to. 如果是为了必要的繁殖的话
[10:11] We have techniques for harvesting genetic material. 我们有采集基因材料的技术
[10:15] We still need a woman’s womb to incubate the fetus, for now, 我们暂时仍需要女性子宫孕育胚胎
[10:18] but your ability to impregnate some poor girl isn’t needed. 但你搞大哪个可怜姑娘的能力是不必需的
[10:24] Tell me about your anger. 跟我说说你的愤怒
[10:28] Tell me about your grandmother. 跟我说说你的奶奶
[10:31] Why would you put those two things together? 你为什么要把这两件事放在一起说
[10:36] Okay. I hate her fucking guts. 好吧 我恨死她了
[10:39] Good. 很好
[10:42] Why? 为什么
[10:43] Because she wants me to be the perfect gay: 因为她希望我成为完美的同性恋
[10:46] married, with a pair of Yorkies 已婚 养一对儿约克夏
[10:48] and a collection of Wedgwood dishes. 收藏一堆英国伟吉伍德陶器
[10:49] – A eunuch. – A eunuch. -太监 -没错
[10:51] That’s not me at all. I’m not that old, 我根本不是那样 我没那么老
[10:53] but I’m old enough to remember when sucking dick 但我还记得想当年 吹箫
[10:55] was both a way to get off and an act of political rebellion. 既是种解脱的方式也是一种政治反抗行为
[10:58] She’s shamed you. 你让她丢脸了
[11:00] In the past. 曾经
[11:04] What do you know? 你知道什么
[11:07] Maybe… 或许
[11:09] I have a file that tells me all your secrets, 我有一份写满了你秘密的档案
[11:14] or maybe I’m sensing something, 又或许我感觉到了什么
[11:16] or maybe I’m just fishing. 又或许我只是在试探你
[11:19] Tell me who you really are. 告诉我真正的你
[11:22] Are you looking for some kind of confession? 你是想让我忏悔吗
[11:25] I’m not a priest. 我不是牧师
[11:27] I don’t even know if I believe in God. 我甚至不知道我信不信上帝
[11:29] I mean, if there was a God, 如果上帝真的存在
[11:30] why would he allow the Armageddon? 为什么他会允许世界末日降临
[11:33] The concept of sin does seem a bit antiquated. 罪恶这个概念似乎有一点过时了
[11:36] Rules for keeping the chaos at bay. 防止混乱的规则罢了
[11:40] No need for rules anymore; chaos has won. 现在已经不需要规则了 混乱已经赢了
[11:49] Uh, uh, Nana, 奶奶…
[11:50] she used to throw these bullshit suburban gay lunches. 她喜欢举办些土气的同性恋午餐会
[11:54] God, it was like the homo version of The Bachelor. 天呐 就像同性版的《亿万未婚夫》一样
[11:58] Walter, who was a lawyer who represented Scarlett Johansson 沃特 他是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的律师
[12:02] and had an affinity for pleated khakis. 非常喜欢穿有褶的卡其裤
[12:05] Morris, who owned, like, 14 dogs. 莫里斯 养了14条狗
[12:08] And Mario Vestri, 还有马里奥·威斯特里
[12:09] who was a manager at Pottery Barn. 陶瓷谷仓的经理
[12:11] – Anyway, they were all dipshits. – Cheers -他们都是些蠢货 -干杯
[12:13] They hated her, but they pretended 他们都讨厌她 但会装作
[12:16] to like her crappy food and listen to her dumb stories, 喜欢她那恶心的食物并听她讲些白痴故事
[12:19] because they thought that if they hooked me, 因为他们觉得如果勾搭上了我
[12:21] they would get her money when she died. 就能在她死后继承她的钱
[12:24] She never told them that she donated everything 她从没告诉过他们她在遗嘱中
[12:26] to some cat charity in her will. 已经把一切都捐给了某个猫咪救助站
[12:41] Darling, that is not proper dining attire. 亲爱的 这身打扮不适宜在就餐时穿
[12:48] It is where I like to eat, Nana. 我喜欢在这吃东西 奶奶
[12:52] Is that bisque? 那是法式浓汤吗
[12:54] I freakin’ love bisque. 我就他妈喜欢和法式浓汤
[12:59] Oh, yeah. 爽极了
[13:01] Ah, bisque, baby. 法式浓汤 宝贝
[13:11] You’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[13:13] And that was the last time she ever tried to tame me. 那是她最后一次试图让我顺从
[13:17] So you like leather? 你喜欢皮革吗
[13:19] I like a lot of things. 我喜欢很多东西
[13:23] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[13:27] Are you gay? ‘Cause I’m getting a real major hit off of you. 你是同性恋吗 因为我对你一见钟情了
[13:30] Does the idea of that excite you? 这个念头会让你兴奋吗
[13:34] Yes. 会
[13:39] What are you gonna do about it? 那你打算怎么办
[13:56] Let’s continue this conversation another time. 我们下次再聊
[13:59] What? That’s it? 什么 就这样
[14:01] How did I do? Did I get in? 我表现得怎么样 我入选了吗
[14:13] – This one kiss a week is bullshit. – I know. -一周只能吻一次真是扯淡 -我知道
[14:17] I want to get out of here. 我想离开这里
[14:18] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[14:20] I’m not gonna wait around 我不要等在这里
[14:21] to find out if Langdon chooses us. 看朗顿会不会选中我们
[14:23] And I don’t exactly trust him, anyway. 反正我不是很信任他
[14:25] I say we steal two rad-suits and some food 要我说我们去偷两件防辐射服和一些食物
[14:29] and take our chances on the road. 逃到外面去
[14:30] Find The Sanctuary ourselves. 自己去找避难所
[14:32] That is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[14:34] We don’t… 我们不…
[14:35] Have you forgotten what it’s like out there? 你忘了外面是什么样的了吗
[14:38] Langdon made it here okay, and he was all alone. 朗顿平安无事地来到了这里 就他一人
[14:40] He doesn’t exactly look like Mad Max. 他看起来根本不像疯狂麦克斯
[14:42] We don’t even know where The Sanctuary is. 我们连避难所在哪都不知道
[14:44] Maybe… there’s something in his room that’ll tell us. 或许 我们能在他房间里找到什么线索
[14:52] What? 怎么了
[14:53] There’s something wrong about Langdon. 朗顿有些不不对劲
[14:56] We’re smarter than him, 我们比他聪明
[14:58] so let’s fucking prove it. 就让我们证明自己吧
[15:09] Tell me who you really are. 告诉我真正的你
[15:16] What? 搞什么
[15:17] Come in. 进来吧
[15:27] You pack that thing in your luggage? 你还带了这身东西来吗
[15:39] Is this phase two of the interview, 这是面试的第二阶段
[15:44] or…are you just here on your own time? 还是你来打发时间
[15:54] I am yours… 我的肉体和灵魂
[15:57] body and fucking soul. 都是你的
[16:41] Oh, God. 天哪
[17:09] Come. 进来
[17:16] I’m so sorry, I-I never thought I would have to do this, 抱歉 我没想过我得这样做
[17:20] but I am truly at a loss. 但我是真的不知所措了
[17:23] You got something to say? 你有什么要说的吗
[17:25] Well, I know that blood is thicker than water, 虽说血浓于水
[17:28] but…oh, the things I have just seen. 但… 我刚刚看到的事
[17:34] I’m terribly conflicted. 让我内心非常矛盾
[17:37] Because this could totally destroy 因为这事完全能毁掉
[17:38] his chances of going to the Utopia. 他去乌托邦的机会
[17:42] Of course, I can… 当然 我可以
[17:43] console myself with the fact that his absence 安慰自己说 失去他
[17:47] will leave an empty place for somebody more deserving. 会有更值得的人填补他的空缺
[18:00] What did your grandson do? 你的孙子做了什么
[18:29] Is that on? 那是开着机的吗
[18:31] No, wait. What are you…? 不 等等 你要干什…
[18:34] Okay. 好吧
[18:40] This was sent a week ago. 这是一周前发送的
[18:42] How is that possible? There’s no infrastructure. 怎么可能 外面已经没有基础设施了
[18:44] I don’t know how he did, but he did it. 我不知道他怎么做的 但他的确做到了
[18:46] He must have a satellite hookup or something. 他一定有卫星连接之类的东西
[18:51] It’s to The Cooperative about Venable. 这是发给合作社关于温尼伯的邮件
[18:54] “She has deviated from operating protocols 她已经偏离了操作规程
[18:56] and has instituted her own rules forbidding sexual contact. 还私自制定了禁止性接触的规则
[18:59] Violation punishable by death.” 违者死刑
[19:00] 我已经注意到温尼伯和加伦特… 完成我的面试 很怀疑他们…
[19:30] You have a gift 你有能将丑陋
[19:31] for making the ugly look presentable. 包装得漂漂亮亮
[19:36] Order on the outside 在外部制定规矩
[19:37] does wonders to keep the chaos safely on the inside. 让骚乱不动声色地停留在内部
[19:46] I’m onto you. 我盯上你了
[19:50] You’ve created your own rules in here. 你在这里创立了自己的规则
[19:53] I understand why. 我明白原因
[19:56] I’m sure it was impossible to resist the temptation 将这个地方打造成你想象的模样
[19:58] of making this place over in your image, 这种诱惑你无法抵挡
[20:01] especially when you thought that no one who knew any better 尤其你还认为也没有明事理的人
[20:04] would ever be around to notice. 会来到这里
[20:05] I’m not sure what you’re talking about. 我听不懂你想表达什么
[20:08] Complete abstinence? 完全禁欲
[20:10] Punishable by summary execution? 就地处决
[20:13] I received my orders in an encrypted communiqué 在所有通信线路下线之前
[20:16] from The Co-op before all communication lines went down. 我收到了合作社的加密公报给我的命令
[20:19] – Do you have it? – No, I do not. -你现在还保存着吗 -不 没有了
[20:24] The orders were to destroy it after I read it. 命令要求我在看完后就销毁
[20:28] Odd. 怪了
[20:30] I was instrumental in drafting all of the directives 我在起草关于前哨基地运行的指令中
[20:32] in regards to the running of the outposts. 起了重大作用
[20:35] And nothing would be more humiliating 那这就丢人了
[20:37] to a man such as yourself than to learn that a woman 你这么自以为是的男人 居然发现一个女人
[20:40] had more information than he did. 竟比自己所掌握的信息还多
[20:44] A man such as myself? 像我这样的男人
[20:47] You… and the others. 你… 还有其他男人
[20:51] Masters of the universe, 宇宙的霸主们
[20:53] titans of industry… 工业的巨头们
[20:55] swinging your dicks around so much that you managed 以为靠着疯狂的摇动下半身
[20:58] to blow the whole world to hell. 就能颠覆一切
[21:01] You’re a fighter. 你可真是个斗士
[21:06] I like that about you. 我喜欢你这一点
[21:07] I’m just doing my best 我只是在尽我最大的努力
[21:09] with the mess men made of things. 处理男人们搞出的烂摊子
[21:13] Maybe that’s what was needed around here, hmm? 也许这就是这里需要的
[21:15] Some improvisation. 一些即兴创作的规定
[21:21] I’m gonna give you some important information instead. 我会给你一些重要的信息
[21:25] You’re the leader in here. 你是这里的领导
[21:26] You need to understand what’s at stake, 你必须明白生死攸关的现状
[21:28] what’s really going on out there. 还有外面真实发生的一切
[21:40] On the way here, I came across a woman. 在来这路上 我遇到了一个女人
[21:42] A young mother with two children. 一位带着两个孩子的年轻妈妈
[21:46] They were some of the unlucky ones 他们是不幸的
[21:47] who were far enough from the blast radius 远离了爆炸半径
[21:49] to survive the fireball but… 免于被炸死 但…
[21:53] not the radiation. 逃不过辐射
[21:56] They were covered 他们满身都是
[21:59] in tumors. 肿瘤
[22:01] Sores. 溃烂
[22:02] Their lungs were burnt from the toxic air. 肺被毒气灼伤
[22:07] After a few moments, I realized 过了一会儿 我意识到
[22:09] that the child she was carrying in her arms was already dead. 她抱着的孩子早就死了
[22:15] She was begging for us 她求我们
[22:16] to murder her other child out of pity. 让她另一个孩子早点解脱
[22:20] Mercy. 让我们发发慈悲
[22:22] She didn’t have the strength to do it herself, 她自己没勇气亲自动手
[22:24] so she prayed for someone to come along and do it for her. 所以祈求能有人来替她做了
[22:29] Did you? 你做了吗
[22:33] No. 没有
[22:36] So… 所以…
[22:38] who deserves a shot at salvation? 谁能得到救赎的机会呢
[22:42] Let’s start with… 我们就从…
[22:45] Coco Saint Pierre Vanderbilt. 可可·圣·皮埃尔·范德比尔特
[22:51] The Vanderbilt girl is a vacuous abomination of inbreeding. 范德比尔特家的女儿是个虚荣可憎的白痴
[22:56] She’d be my last choice to propagate the human race. 我绝不会选她做人类的延续
[23:00] The hairdresser is a cowardly homosexual. 理发师是个胆小的同性恋
[23:02] His grandmother is a festering pustule 他奶奶就是个老不死的
[23:05] who just will not die. 毒瘤罢了
[23:11] And the talk show host… 谈话主持人
[23:12] well, actually, I don’t know that much about that one. 我其实不太了解
[23:16] At this rate, it sounds like you and I 这样的话 听起来只有你我
[23:17] will have The Sanctuary all to ourselves. 能去得了避难所了
[23:23] Come. 来嘛
[23:26] There’s no need for us to be adversaries, Ms. Venable. 我们没必要成为敌人 温尼伯女士
[23:34] Take off your dress. 把裙子脱了
[23:36] I will not. 我不要
[23:40] Part of your cooperation includes a physical examination. 合作的一部分也包括身体检查
[23:45] You can read my file. 你可以看我的档案
[23:47] Your file won’t show me what I need to see. 档案给不了我我要看到的
[23:51] Your shame. 你的羞耻
[23:59] I want to see that part of you that humiliates you the most. 我要看到最让你羞辱的那部分
[24:07] You won’t get a second chance. 你没有第二次机会了
[24:30] Does it hurt? 疼吗
[24:32] No. 不疼
[24:37] But does it bring you great pain? 但有没有触动你最深的痛处
[24:47] Yes. 有
[24:55] Is this part of my test? 这是我测试的一部分吗
[24:58] Isn’t everything? 一切都是测试
[25:00] So, then… 那…
[25:03] do I pass? 我通过了吗
[25:11] No. 没有
[25:18] – Yes? – I’m sorry to interrupt. -谁 -抱歉打扰了
[25:23] I need Ms. Venable. 我找温尼伯女士
[25:27] Good evening, Mr. Langdon. 晚安 朗顿先生
[25:40] Sir. 先生
[25:55] Who was he with? 他和谁在一起
[25:57] The old bat didn’t get a look at the guy’s face 那老蝙蝠没看到那家伙的脸
[25:59] because he was dressed in black latex. Head to toe. 因为那人从头到脚穿着黑色乳胶服
[26:03] I pressed Gallant for a name, but he won’t talk. 我逼加伦特说出是谁 但他不开口
[26:06] It’s obvious who this seducer was. 引诱者是谁很明显
[26:10] Look around, Ms. Mead. 你看啊 米德女士
[26:11] What’s different? 有什么区别
[26:13] Who’s new? 谁是新来的
[26:15] Langdon. 朗顿
[26:17] I think they know each other. 我觉得他们彼此认识
[26:20] Why else would he volunteer to be his first interview? 不然他为什么自愿第一个面试
[26:25] They’re plotting something. 他们在密谋什么
[26:39] Langdon. 朗顿
[26:42] How long have you known him? 你认识他多久了
[26:44] In my soul, I’ve known him always. 在我灵魂深处 我一直认识他
[26:49] Rip Taylor! 瑞普·泰勒
[26:52] What are you two planning? 你们在计划什么
[26:59] Larry Kramer! 拉里·克莱默
[27:02] Go on. 继续啊
[27:04] With every crack of the whip, 每打我一鞭
[27:04] I’ll pay tribute to the 我都要向七八十年代
[27:06] great gay radicals of the ’70s and ’80s. 伟大的同性恋主义者们致敬
[27:08] Their names give me strength! 他们的名字给我力量
[27:11] Oh, Greg Louganis! 格雷格·洛加尼斯
[27:16] Again? 还打吗
[27:23] No. 不用了
[27:26] He’s enjoying it. 他很享受被抽打的感觉
[27:29] Most fun I’ve had since the Folsom Street Fair. 这是打福尔松街嘉年华开张以来最爽的事
[27:43] In seconds, we can destroy 我们可以在几秒钟之内
[27:45] everything humanity has built over thousands of years, 毁掉上千年以来人类所建立的一切
[27:50] but we will never be free of the desire 但我们永远摆脱不掉对同胞
[27:53] to be cruel to our fellow man. 施以暴行的渴望
[27:59] It wasn’t so bad. 还不赖嘛
[28:02] Could have brought out the cat-o’-nine-tails, 就算给我上了九尾鞭
[28:03] and I still wouldn’t have ratted you out. 我也不会出卖你
[28:05] Ratted me out? 出卖我
[28:09] For what? 出卖我什么
[28:10] You know. 你懂的
[28:13] For coming to my room the way you did. 你走进了我的房间
[28:16] In fact, all I could think about was our time together 其实 当她们惩罚我的时候
[28:18] while they were having a go at me. 我能想到的只有和你在一起的时光
[28:35] I’ve never been to your room. 我从来没去过你的房间
[28:37] Right. 没错
[28:39] And that wasn’t you in the rubber suit giving it to me. 穿一身黑胶制服干我的也不是你
[28:45] Let me be as clear as I know how to be. 让我来跟你说清楚
[28:51] I wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last man on Earth, 即使地球上只剩你一个男人了 我也不会上你
[28:55] and you almost are. 而你几乎已经快是最后一个男人了
[28:58] It’s not because you’re not physically attractive. 并不是因为你的身材不吸引人
[29:03] It’s your neediness. 而是你很贱
[29:05] Your desperation to be seen and loved. 你拼命地想被注意到 想被爱
[29:10] The hole you need filled isn’t in your face or your ass. 你想被填满的洞不在你脸上或屁股上
[29:12] It’s in your heart. 而在你心里
[29:19] You’re pathetic. 你真可悲
[29:22] I can see why your grandmother is disgusted by you. 我知道为什么你奶奶嫌弃你了
[29:27] You don’t know anything about my nana. 你根本不了解我奶奶
[29:31] Why else would she report you? 要不然她为什么举报你
[29:34] Make them do this to you. 让她们对你做出这种事
[29:37] I’m sure she hoped they would put you out of your misery… 我确信她希望这些人能把你和她从痛苦中
[29:40] and hers. 解救出来
[29:45] That’s bullshit. 一派胡言
[29:45] She’s the reason you’re staring at a death sentence. 因为她 你现在离死不远了
[29:50] She would do anything to increase her slim odds 她愿意做任何事情来提高她
[29:52] of getting out of here. 离开这里的可能性
[29:55] You know she hates your guts. 她从骨子里恨你
[29:58] You’re a liar. 你骗人
[29:59] Am I? 是吗
[30:03] Perhaps you should go and talk to her about it yourself, then. 或许你应该亲自和她聊一聊
[30:39] This song makes me so melancholy. 这首歌真让人难过
[30:42] They used it in a very special Hardy Boys episode 这歌被用在《哈迪男孩》的特别集里
[30:46] where one of the Hardy Boys’ girlfriends dies. 那集里哈迪男孩的女朋友死了
[30:50] Can’t remember which one. 记不得是哪个了
[30:53] I had the biggest crush on Shaun Cassidy. 我可喜欢肖恩·卡西迪了
[31:00] Innocent times. 怀念懵懂无知的时光啊
[31:01] Boring times. 无聊的时光
[31:04] The Hardy Boys was a very popular program. 《哈迪男孩》是非常火的一部电视剧
[31:07] Yeah, of course it was. You only had three networks. 当然是了 当时电视只有三个台啊
[31:10] You know what, this is exactly why 你知道吗 这就是为什么这样的生活
[31:12] this is so much harder on us youth than it is for you geriatrics. 对我们年轻人来说比你们老年人更难受
[31:17] You’re used to only having 曾经在你的生活中
[31:18] two or three lame things in your life, 只有两三件事可以做
[31:20] like TV networks, uh, ways to drink coffee, 比如说看电视 喝咖啡
[31:24] sexual orientations. 单一的性取向
[31:25] Mallory, help me with this, please. 马洛里 帮我表达我的意思
[31:27] Dog breeds. 就像狗的品种
[31:29] We had at least ten different Pomeranians to choose from. 光博美就有10多种
[31:30] And you guys were cool with drinking tap water. 你们竟然能忍受喝自来水
[31:32] We had so many options for everything. 我们的选择好多好多
[31:36] Dental floss, air fresheners. 比如说牙线 空气清新剂
[31:39] We didn’t just order a burger– 我们不能吃个汉堡凑合一下
[31:40] we needed to know if we wanted turkey or veggie 我们要知道想吃火鸡还是纯素食
[31:43] or that meatless kind that bleeds like the real thing. 或是那些长得像肉的素食
[31:46] We had at least four Chrises that could star in a movie. 我们有四个当影星的克里斯
[31:49] How many did you have? 你们有几个
[32:16] Surprised to see me breathing, Nana? 看到我还活着你一定很惊讶吧 奶奶
[32:19] They usually shoot people for fucking. 他们一般看到有人交配就直接枪毙
[32:20] Or… did you not remember that when you turned me in? 你告发我的时候 难道忘了
[32:24] No hard feelings, darling. 别难过 亲爱的
[32:26] I want to live, and the only way to achieve that 我想活下来 而我唯一能做的就是
[32:28] is to get rid of these ten little Indians who stand 除掉阻碍我离开这里的
[32:31] between me and that golden ticket out of here. 那十个小印第安人
[32:34] Um, we’re sitting right here. 我们还在呢
[32:36] It’s not my fault that you can’t control your carnal urges. 你不能控制自己的性欲 这又不是我的错
[32:39] You have lived! 你已经活得够久了
[32:43] I… haven’t. 而我没有
[32:45] Oh, yes, you have. 不 你活过了
[32:47] You have crammed ten lifetimes of failures 在你这30年里 你已经经历了
[32:50] and screwups into your 30 years! 十辈子的失败和错误
[32:55] Am I the only one who makes mistakes? Hmm? 只有我一个人犯过错吗
[32:57] No. But I’m always the one that has to clean up after you. 不 但我总在你身后收拾残局
[33:00] Let me see. 让我想想
[33:01] Three stints in rehab on my dime. 我花钱送了进了三次戒毒所
[33:04] Fancy lawyers to keep you out of prison. 请大律师让你免于牢狱
[33:07] When your grandfather rejected you 因为你扭曲的生活方式
[33:09] because of your perverted lifestyle, I took you in. 你爷爷不认你了 是我收留了你
[33:13] And what did I get back? 我又得到了什么
[33:16] Yes, you went and you bankrupted two salons 你弄垮了两家沙龙
[33:19] and then you snorted the third one up your nose. 对第三家又不闻不问
[33:25] I deserve to live. 我才该活下去
[33:26] I am the bridge between the past and the future. 我是联系过去和未来的桥梁
[33:30] I mean, when those poor survivors arrive, 当那些可怜的幸存者到来时
[33:32] what do they know about culture and music and art? 他们对文化 音乐和艺术又有多了解
[33:35] And I will be there to tell them all about it. 而我就能告诉他们这一切
[33:40] One lifetime of me is worth 50 of yours. 我一生的价值抵得上50个你
[33:44] Humanity may be in a sorry state, 人类可能处于糟糕的状态中
[33:48] but it deserves better than you. 但世界值得拥有比你好的人
[33:51] I should have put you in that motion picture home years ago. 几年前我就应该把你扔在电影之家里
[33:55] The only thing I ever wanted from you 我唯一想从你那里得到的
[33:56] was for you to love me and accept me. 就是关爱和认可
[33:59] Why couldn’t you just give me that? 为什么你就不能满足我
[34:02] Sorry, darling. 对不起 亲爱的
[34:04] It’s just not in my nature. 我天生就没有这些
[34:12] Well, it’s a good thing you convinced me to bring your nana. 幸好你说服我带你的奶奶来
[34:16] They’ve been making up rules this entire time 一直都是他们在制定规则
[34:19] and lying to us about it. 欺骗我们
[34:20] What else have they been lying about? 他们还骗了我们什么
[34:22] Are we what they say we are, 我们之所以在这儿
[34:24] here because of our perfect DNA? 是因为他们说我们拥有完美的DNA
[34:29] It doesn’t matter. 没关系了
[34:40] What are we doing? 我们在干嘛
[34:40] What we should have been doing this whole time. 做我们一直都应该做的事
[37:09] Stop! 不要
[37:39] Wouldn’t fuck me if I was the last man on Earth? 即使我是最后一个男人 你不是也不会上我吗
[38:20] This is extremely disappointing. 太让人失望了
[38:23] You know what has to happen now. 你们知道接下来应该做什么
[38:25] Nothing has to happen, 什么都不会发生
[38:26] because we haven’t done anything wrong. 因为我们没有做错
[38:28] I explained the rules when you arrived. 你们来这时 我就说了规矩
[38:30] Those are your rules. 那是你的规矩
[38:32] The Cooperative doesn’t care if we have sex. 合作社根本不在乎我们是否做爱
[38:34] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[38:36] Langdon? 朗顿
[38:37] He has a goddamn laptop in his room. 他房间里有台电脑
[38:40] You have been making all these bullshit rules up. 是你一直在制定无用的规则
[38:45] You’re sick. 你有病
[38:53] The world is strewn 这个世界遍地散布着
[38:55] with the unburied corpses of seven billion people, 70亿人的尸体
[38:58] and all you can think about is fornication? 而你们只想沉湎淫逸
[39:01] And I’m the sick one? 我还是有病的那个
[39:03] Get them out of here. Their punishment can’t come soon enough. 带下去 立即惩戒
[39:06] No, please! 不 求你了
[39:07] No! 不要
[39:12] Venable’s crazy! 温尼伯疯了
[39:13] No! 不要
[40:00] We warned you. You brought this on yourselves. 我们警告过你们了 这是你们自找的
[40:02] Emily, Emily, I’m sorry. 艾米莉 艾米莉 对不起
[40:06] Get it done. 执行
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme