时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Fini. How much do you love? | 好了 喜欢吗 |
[00:25] | Am I the first one to get this cut? | 我是第一个剪这种发型的人吗 |
[00:27] | Because I’m working on becoming an Instagram influencer, | 我正努力在Ins上吸粉 |
[00:30] | and I refuse to show my full ass crack, | 但又不想露股沟 |
[00:32] | so my hairstyle has to be on point. | 所以我的发型必须要很到位 |
[00:39] | Who cares how many followers you have? You’re a billionaire. | 谁会在乎你有多少粉丝 你可是亿万富翁 |
[00:41] | That’s my father’s money. | 那是我父亲的钱 |
[00:43] | I need to make something of myself. | 我得自己闯出点名堂来 |
[00:45] | You did. You’re the next Chris McMillan. | 你就做到了 你是下一位克里斯·米兰 |
[00:49] | Take a sip so we can post. | 喝一口我们好发到网上 |
[00:50] | Cold-pressed juice is trending super hard right now. | 冷榨果汁现在超火 |
[00:52] | You’re gonna get, like, 10,000 likes in ten minutes. | 10分钟内你就能得到1万个赞 |
[00:58] | Are you trying to fucking poison me? | 你是想毒死我吗 |
[01:00] | This tastes like turtle shit. | 这味道跟乌龟屎一样 |
[01:03] | You’re supposed to be my personal assistant, Mallory. | 你是我的私人助理 马洛里 |
[01:05] | Do you even know me? | 你到底了不了解我 |
[01:07] | Could you just go and get me a macchiato | 能不能去给我买杯玛奇朵 |
[01:09] | so I can rinse this taste out of my mouth? | 让我把嘴里这味给冲掉 |
[01:17] | Are the Kardashians filming out there? | 那是卡戴珊姐妹在拍摄吗 |
[01:25] | 紧急警报 洛杉矶将遭到弹道导弹入侵袭击 立即寻找避难处 这不是演习 | |
[01:26] | – What the fuck? – No. | -什么鬼 -不对 |
[01:28] | It’s bullshit. It’s a hoax. It’s like that time in Hawaii. | 都是扯淡 是个恶作剧 就像夏威夷那次一样 |
[01:30] | They’re gonna text in, like, a minute with a retraction. | 一分钟后就会撤回的 |
[01:36] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[01:37] | How’s Hong Kong? | 香港待得如何 |
[01:39] | – Coco, listen to me. – Oh, you know what? | -可可 听我说 -知道吗 |
[01:40] | We have a terrible connection. | 信号不好 |
[01:41] | – I’ll call you after I’m done… – Just shut up and listen. | -我完事后再打给你 -快闭嘴听我说 |
[01:43] | The missile alert is real. | 导弹警报是真的 |
[01:45] | In less than an hour, | 不到一小时 |
[01:46] | Los Angeles is going to be an empty crater. | 洛杉矶就要成为一个空旷的火山口 |
[01:48] | Wait, Daddy, you’re scaring me. | 等等 爸 你吓到我了 |
[01:50] | You can still be safe. | 你会安全的 |
[01:51] | There are four spots reserved | 有四个地点是为我们家 |
[01:54] | for our family, but your mother and brother are here with me, | 预留的 但你妈妈和弟弟和我在一起 |
[01:56] | and we’re not going to make it. | 我们去不了了 |
[01:58] | A car is coming. | 会有辆车来接你 |
[02:00] | It’ll take you to Santa Monica Airport. | 带你去圣塔莫尼卡机场 |
[02:01] | A private jet is waiting, so go. So go. | 有一辆直升飞机在等你 快去 快去 |
[02:04] | – Now. – What are you talking about? | -现在就走 -你在说什么啊 |
[02:07] | Your mother and I love you very much. | 你妈妈和我非常爱你 |
[02:10] | Wish we could be together again, but it’s too late. | 我也希望我们能团圆 但已经太迟了 |
[02:12] | Just try to be happy, baby. | 尽量开心点 宝贝 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:16] | That’s the only thing that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[02:22] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[02:24] | Wait, was that real? – | 等下 是真的吗 |
[02:26] | We got to go, Coco. | 我们得走了 可可 |
[02:27] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[02:28] | – Come on, Coco. – Okay. | -快点 可可 -好吧 |
[02:36] | Widespread panic is being reported | 报道称全国各大城市 |
[02:38] | in major cities around the country. | 大面积的恐慌不断蔓延 |
[02:40] | We can now confirm that a ballistic missile alert | 现在已证实下午三点左右 |
[02:42] | 突发新闻 入侵导弹袭击警报 | |
[02:42] | was texted to public approximately 3:00 p.M. | 群众收到一则弹道导弹警报 |
[02:45] | Pacific Standard Time. | 太平洋标准时间 |
[02:46] | The Pentagon has not yet released a statement | 五角大楼目前还未发出声明 |
[02:48] | and there has been no word from the White House. | 白宫也未发声 |
[02:50] | Babe, are you seeing this? | 宝贝 你看新闻了吗 |
[02:51] | – Brock, where are you? – What do you mean? I’m at work. | -布洛克 你在哪 -什么意思 我在上班 |
[02:53] | I just heard a fucking amazing pitch. | 我刚听到一个超棒的主意 |
[02:55] | Free Willy as a six-part limited series. | 把《人鱼传说》做成一个六集的限定剧 |
[02:58] | It’s kind of genius. | 真的很有才 |
[02:59] | Brock, I love you. I don’t want to live without you. | 布洛克 我爱你 我不想失去你 |
[03:02] | Get to Santa Monica Airport. | 去圣塔莫尼塔机场 |
[03:03] | – There’s a plane waiting for us. – What? | -有一架飞机在等着我们 -什么 |
[03:09] | Coco? | 可可 |
[03:11] | WBN can now confirm | WBN现在已确定 |
[03:13] | Hong Kong, London, numerous sites in the Baltics | 香港 伦敦 波罗的海多地 |
[03:16] | and Moscow have all been hit and destroyed | 以及莫斯科已经被战略核导弹 |
[03:20] | by nuclear ICBMs. | 击中并摧毁 |
[03:22] | This is it, ladies and gentlemen. | 情况就是这样 女士先生们 |
[03:26] | I can’t believe we actually did it. | 很难相信这都是真的 |
[03:29] | We have just been notified to evacuate. | 我们刚收到疏散通知 |
[03:32] | I’m not gonna make it home. | 我没有办法赶回家了 |
[03:35] | So if my children are watching this… | 如果我的孩子在看节目 |
[03:39] | …Daddy loves you very much. | 爸爸非常爱你们 |
[03:56] | Ugh. Esmeralda, the champagne’s burnt again. | 埃斯梅拉达 香槟又冻住了 |
[04:00] | You left it in the freezer too long. | 你放在冰箱里太久了 |
[04:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:03] | You know I pay you for a ten-hour day. | 你知道我每天付你10小时的薪水吧 |
[04:06] | I have to go home, Mrs. Evie. | 我得回家去了 伊薇夫人 |
[04:07] | It’s the end of the world. | 世界末日来了 |
[04:12] | Nana, I’ve been trying to call you. | 奶奶 我一直在打给你 |
[04:15] | When he ran MGM, | 他管理米高梅时 |
[04:17] | your grandfather… God rest his soul… | 你祖父 愿他安息 |
[04:19] | would never return calls until the following day. | 不到第二天是不会回电话的 |
[04:22] | All of the stars and all of the agents | 所有的明星和经纪人 |
[04:24] | would have to go and see him in person | 都得亲自去见他 |
[04:26] | if they wanted to get… | 如果他们想得到… |
[04:27] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[04:29] | The government sent a warning. | 政府发了一个警报 |
[04:30] | – Missiles are coming. – So is global warming. Well. | -导弹要来了 -全球变暖也要来了 |
[04:34] | It’s probably fake news. | 可能是假消息 |
[04:34] | – I’m gonna call Donald. – No. This is real, Grandma. | -我要打给唐纳德 -不 这是真的 奶奶 |
[04:37] | People are going to die today. | 今天会有人死 |
[04:39] | Let’s have some burnt champagne. | 喝点冻香槟吧 |
[04:43] | Look, I can’t get ahold of anyone. | 我联系不上任何人 |
[04:43] | My mom’s going straight to voice mail. | 我妈的电话直接转到语音信箱了 |
[04:46] | – I got to go home, Coco. – No. | -我得回家去 可可 -不要 |
[04:47] | No, no, no, no, no. You need to stay here with me. | 不 不 不 你得和我待在一起 |
[04:50] | Okay? You can take my brother’s ticket. | 好吗 你可以拿上我弟弟的票 |
[04:52] | Mallory, you know I’m helpless without you. | 马洛里 你知道没有你我多无助 |
[04:54] | 著名歌手 曲作者 曾染上毒瘾 酒瘾 | |
[04:54] | I’m worse than Elton John. | 我比艾尔顿·约翰还要糟 |
[04:56] | I don’t even know how to work a dishwasher | 我连怎么用洗碗机 |
[04:59] | or open a door. | 怎么开门都不知道 |
[05:01] | Besides, after the bomb drops, | 再说了 等炸弹落下后 |
[05:03] | there won’t be anything to go home to. | 就没有家可以回了 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | Why aren’t we moving?! | 为什么车还不动 |
[05:11] | – Oh, my God! – Jesus Christ. | -天哪 -老天爷 |
[05:12] | – Oh, my God! – People are committing suicide | -天啊 -先自杀 |
[05:15] | to avoid the blast. | 也不想面对核爆 |
[05:35] | Coco! | 可可 |
[05:36] | Coco, wait! | 可可 等等 |
[05:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[05:40] | I overheard your dad. There’s four spots. | 我听到你爸爸说的 有四个避难所 |
[05:42] | Room for all of us. | 能容纳我们所有人 |
[05:45] | This is my nana Evie. | 这是我外婆 伊薇 |
[05:46] | – How do you do? – No, I don’t. | -你好吗 -不 我不好 |
[05:47] | What are you doing? Brock is gonna be here. | 你在瞎搞什么 布洛克要来了 |
[05:49] | He’s not gonna make it. It’s chaos out there. | 他肯定来不了了 外面现在一片混乱 |
[05:51] | Jesus, what happened to your hair? | 老天 你的头发怎么了 |
[05:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:54] | Okay, fine. Just get on the plane. | 好吧 赶紧上飞机吧 |
[05:55] | – Okay. – Okay? Mwah, mwah. | -好的 -来亲亲 |
[05:59] | – Brock, where are you? – No, look, | -布洛克 你在哪 -不 听着 |
[06:01] | I’m coming. I’m in the worst traffic nightmare ever. | 我马上就到 我遇上了最糟糕的大堵车 |
[06:04] | Okay, do whatever you have to do. | 好吧 尽你一切所能 |
[06:06] | Just get here. Hurry! | 给我赶紧过来 快点 |
[06:08] | All right, look. I’m running. | 好吧 我现在跑过来 |
[06:10] | I will be there in ten. Wait for me. | 我十分钟内到 一定要等我 |
[06:13] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来情况不妙 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God. Brock, they’re coming. | 老天 布洛克 他们过来了 |
[06:17] | People are coming for the plane. | 人们要来抢这架飞机 |
[06:20] | Coco! | 可可 |
[06:21] | It’s now or never. | 再不上来就没机会了 |
[06:24] | Brock, do you remember the contract that we had with each other? | 布洛克 还记得我们之间的约定吗 |
[06:27] | No, no, no. Don’t go there, babe. | 不不不 别提那个 宝贝 |
[06:29] | Uh, at any time, | 无论何时 |
[06:30] | we can unilaterally release each other | 我们可以单方面 |
[06:32] | from our monogamous obligations. | 解除彼此的一夫一妻制义务 |
[06:34] | You are now free to see other people. | 你现在可以自由地去寻找新欢了 |
[06:36] | No, no, no, Coco! | 不不不 可可 |
[06:37] | Do not leave me in fucking Santa Monica. | 别把我留在圣莫尼卡 |
[06:44] | Go! Get on the plane now. | 走 赶紧上飞机 |
[07:03] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[07:11] | You bitch! | 你这个婊子 |
[07:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[07:17] | Didn’t your dad tell you? | 你爸爸没有告诉你吗 |
[07:19] | I’ll find out. | 我去问问 |
[07:43] | – There’s nobody there. – What?! | -驾驶室没人 -什么 |
[07:45] | No stewardess? | 没有空乘吗 |
[07:48] | I guess I won’t be ordering the fresh-cut fruit, huh? | 看来我点不了水果拼盘了 |
[09:22] | Where the hell is Dad? It’s almost 3:00. | 老爸到底在哪 都快三点了 |
[09:24] | I want him to be here when we find out. | 我希望录取结果出来时他能到家 |
[09:29] | Whatever happens, | 不管结果怎样 |
[09:30] | you just worked your butt off for three years. | 你寒窗苦读了三年 |
[09:33] | I did. | 的确 |
[09:33] | Now, if they can’t see how wonderful you are, | 现在 如果他们有眼无珠 |
[09:35] | you know what? It’s their loss. | 那就是他们的损失 |
[09:40] | Yeah. You’re destined for great things, Timmy. | 你注定要成就一番事业 蒂米 |
[09:43] | -It’s 3:00. – All right, all right. | -三点了 -好吧 好吧 |
[09:44] | Let’s check. Come on. Come on, come on. | 我来们看一下吧 来来来 |
[09:54] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[09:55] | -I knew it. – I got in! | -我就知道 -我被录取了 |
[09:57] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:00] | Oh, yes! | 真好 |
[10:02] | – Congratulations. – Oh, thank God. | -恭喜 -感谢上帝 |
[10:05] | UCLA! UCLA! UCLA! | 录取了 录取了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, I’m buzzing, too. | 我手机也在响 |
[10:17] | – Dad, you missed it. – Honey? | -爸爸 你错过了 -亲爱的 |
[10:20] | – Haven’t you been watching the news? – No. | -你们看新闻了吗 -没有 |
[10:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[10:23] | It’s World War III. | 第三次世界大战 |
[10:24] | – What? – Hong Kong, | -什么 -香港 |
[10:26] | London, numerous sites in the Baltics and Moscow | 伦敦 波罗的海多地和莫斯科 |
[10:29] | have all been hit and destroyed by nuclear ICBMs. | 已经被战略核导弹袭击并摧毁 |
[10:33] | – He’s not serious, right? – No. | -他不是认真的 对吧 -是的 |
[10:35] | This is it, ladies and gentlemen. – No. | -情况就是这样 女士先生们 -是的 |
[10:38] | I can’t believe we actually did it. | 很难相信这都是真的 |
[10:44] | We have just been notified to evacuate. | 我们刚收到疏散通知 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | I’m not gonna make it home. | 我没有办法赶回家了 |
[10:51] | So if my children are watching this, | 如果我的孩子在看节目 |
[10:53] | Daddy lo… | 爸爸非常爱… |
[10:55] | Well, I mean, there has to be someplace we can go. | 肯定有我们能去的地方 |
[10:57] | There’s got to be somebody’s, uh, basement | 肯定有其他人的地下室 |
[10:59] | or someplace that we can go. | 或者我们可以去的地方 |
[11:01] | – Something. No. – I don’t know. | -或者某些… 不 -我不知道 |
[11:03] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. – We have to go somewhere. | -我不知道 -我们必须得去个地方 |
[11:13] | – What is… what is this? – Get back. | -这是… 这是要干什么 -回来 |
[11:19] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:20] | Timothy Campbell? | 蒂莫西·坎贝尔 |
[11:21] | – Yeah. – You need to come with us now. | -是的 -现在你需要和我们一起 |
[11:23] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:24] | Your son has been selected by The Cooperative. | 你的儿子已被合作社选中 |
[11:27] | We have a location prepared for him where he’ll be safe. | 我们为他准备了一个安全的地方 |
[11:29] | What do you mean “Selected”? | “被选中” 是什么意思 |
[11:30] | Your son’s exceptional genetic makeup | 你儿子具有特殊的遗传结构 |
[11:32] | makes him a prime candidate. | 使得他成为了首要候选人 |
[11:33] | Prime candidate to do what? | 做什么的首要候选人 |
[11:36] | Survive. | 幸存者 |
[11:37] | How do you know my genetic makeup? | 你怎么知道我的基因构成 |
[11:39] | You submitted your DNA to an ancestry Web site. | 你曾把你的DNA提交给了一个寻祖网站 |
[11:46] | You have to believe me, sir. | 你必须相信我 先生 |
[11:48] | We’re the only chance your son has to live through this. | 我们是你儿子能活过灾难的唯一机会 |
[11:52] | What about my family? | 那我的家人怎么办 |
[11:53] | We’re only here for you. | 我们只是为你而来的 |
[11:55] | Then I’m not going. | 那我不会去的 |
[11:57] | We can’t accept that. | 恕我们无法同意 |
[11:59] | – What? – No, no. No! | -什么 -不 不 不 |
[12:03] | – No! Ed. No. – Dad? Dad? | -不 艾德 不 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[12:03] | – No. No. – Get off me! Dad, do something! | -不 不 -放开我 爸爸 想想办法 |
[12:05] | Don’t let ’em take me! | 别让他们带我走 |
[12:07] | Say good-bye to your brother and your mother. | 和弟弟 妈妈说再见吧 |
[12:08] | No. No. no, no. If you can take Timothy, | 不 不 如果你能带走蒂莫西的话 |
[12:10] | then why don’t you take Edward, too? | 为什么不也带爱德华走 |
[12:12] | They’re not identical. | 他们不一样 |
[12:13] | – Come on. – No. | -走吧 -不 |
[12:14] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[12:17] | You have to go. | 你必须得走 |
[12:27] | You have to tell me where I am. I have rights. | 你得告诉我我在哪 我有权知道 |
[12:29] | No, you don’t. | 不 你无权知道 |
[12:31] | You’ll be safe here. | 在这里你会是安全的 |
[12:45] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[12:51] | I’m Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[12:57] | Timothy. | 我叫蒂莫西 |
[13:00] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里待多久了 |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:03] | Two guys dressed in black | 两个穿黑衣服的人 |
[13:05] | woke me from a dead sleep, put me in a car | 把我从睡梦中叫醒 塞进了一辆车里 |
[13:07] | and brought me to this room. | 然后把我带到了这里 |
[13:08] | They tell you the same thing they told me? | 他们对你也是一样的说辞吗 |
[13:11] | Found you on some ancestry Web site? | 是在什么家谱网上找到你的 |
[13:14] | They didn’t tell me shit. | 他们什么都没跟我说 |
[13:17] | Didn’t have to. They found me in jail. | 也没必要说 他们是在监狱找到我的 |
[13:19] | I got arrested for protesting on campus. | 我因在校园里抗议而被捕 |
[13:22] | They got your blood tests from your doctor or whatever. | 他们是从你的医生或是别人那拿到你的血检结果的 |
[13:27] | Ran it through a database. | 在数据库里查找一番 |
[13:29] | There’s something in your DNA that they want. | 你的DNA里有他们想要的东西 |
[13:44] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[13:52] | This isn’t happening. It’s not… | 这不是真的 这不是… |
[13:54] | This isn’t… It’s not real. | 这不是… 这不是真的 |
[13:56] | It’s not. It’s not. It’s not. | 不是真的 不是 不是 |
[13:58] | I think they’re okay. They’re okay. They’re okay. | 他们肯定没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[14:16] | We’re taking you to an outpost equipped | 我们要带你们去一个 |
[14:18] | for long-term habitation. | 长期驻扎的前哨基地 |
[14:20] | It’s one of ten around the world, | 这是全世界十所中的一所 |
[14:21] | each constructed in minimal fallout zones. | 每一个都建造在原子尘散落最小的地方 |
[14:24] | Are there other people there? | 那里有其他人吗 |
[14:26] | Others like you, and those who can afford to purchase a ticket. | 有和你一样的 也有买得起票的人 |
[14:29] | Rich people. | 有钱人 |
[14:30] | – Of course. – The money they paid | -怪不得 -他们付的钱 |
[14:32] | helped finance this operation. | 用来资助这次行动 |
[14:43] | Put these on. | 穿上 |
[15:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:53] | Please. It wasn’t her fault. | 求你了 这不是她的错 |
[15:54] | Please. We won’t do it again. We promise. | 求你了 我们不会再这样了 我们保证 |
[15:57] | Please! | 求你了 |
[16:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:26] | I am Wilhemina Venable. | 我叫威廉明娜·温尼伯 |
[18:29] | Welcome to Outpost Three. | 欢迎来到第三前哨 |
[18:41] | This is a fallout shelter? | 这是个辐射避难所吗 |
[18:45] | It is now. | 现在是的 |
[18:47] | For many years, it served as an exclusive boys’ school. | 但很久以来 这是是一所精英男子学校 |
[18:52] | What kind of boys’ school is subterranean? | 哪种男校会建在地下 |
[18:55] | The Cooperative, to whom we owe our eternal gratitude, | 我们永远心存感激的合作社 |
[18:59] | took ownership and converted it | 当意识到发生了什么之后 |
[19:00] | once they realized what was coming. | 就购下了此地并将其转型 |
[19:02] | The end? | 世界末日吗 |
[19:04] | No. The beginning. | 不 是新世界的开始 |
[19:08] | The Cooperative has plans far beyond the temporary | 合作社的计划比炸弹的清洗之火 |
[19:11] | cleansing fire of the bomb. | 要长远得多 |
[19:13] | The Cooperative is not made up of nations or armies. | 合作社不是由国家或军队组成 |
[19:18] | It’s a collection of the dozen greatest minds | 它是由数名人类中所能有的 |
[19:20] | mankind has to offer. | 最强的智囊组成 |
[19:24] | The visionaries. | 远见者们 |
[19:28] | They weren’t visionary enough | 他们没有预见到 |
[19:29] | to think we might be able to use some generators? | 也许我们需要用几个发电机 |
[19:32] | It may be seem to you a regression, Mr. Campbell, | 我们在这里的生活方式 坎贝尔先生 |
[19:35] | our way of life here, | 对你来说也许是退步 |
[19:37] | but you’d be dead wrong. | 但你错得离谱 |
[19:39] | Technology is what destroyed the world. | 是科技毁灭了这个世界 |
[19:42] | Social media gave people the illusion they were equal. | 社交媒体让大家有了人人平等的错觉 |
[19:47] | Now that’s all been swept away. | 现在一切都消亡了 |
[19:50] | The natural order will restore itself. | 自然秩序会自我修复的 |
[19:54] | I’ll show you to your rooms. | 我带你们去你们的房间 |
[19:56] | As Purples, you will each be furnished with a private suite. | 作为紫袍贵族 你们每人都有自己的套房 |
[20:00] | What’s a “Purple”? | 什么是紫袍贵族 |
[20:09] | The elite. | 精英 |
[20:12] | The worthy. | 有价值之人 |
[20:15] | Those chosen to survive. | 天选幸存之人 |
[20:24] | I’m supposed to wear this shit? | 我非要穿这破衣服吗 |
[20:26] | In The Outpost, everyone knows their place. | 在前哨 每个人都知道自己的地位 |
[20:28] | The Purples wear purple, | 紫袍贵族穿紫色 |
[20:30] | the Grays, gray. | 灰袍平民穿灰色 |
[20:33] | Who are the Grays? | 谁是灰袍平民 |
[20:35] | Grays are our worker ants. | 灰袍平民是我们的工蚁 |
[20:38] | Still a necessary component | 对于任何一个正常运行的社群来说 |
[20:40] | of any functioning society. | 都是不可或缺的一部分 |
[20:44] | The Grays are here to serve. | 灰袍平民是来侍奉的 |
[20:48] | And grateful for the opportunity. | 而且因有此机会而感恩戴德 |
[20:51] | The alternative being nuclear winter, | 另一个选择是在核爆的寒冬中 |
[20:55] | cancer, death. | 患癌 死亡 |
[20:58] | So what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[21:00] | I am neither. | 这两者我都不是 |
[21:03] | Rather, I am the strong right arm of The Cooperative. | 我更像是合作社的得力助手 |
[21:08] | Think of me as their face. | 就当我是他们的代言人吧 |
[21:15] | So you’re not a Purple? | 所以你不是紫袍贵族 |
[21:23] | The house rules are simple. | 这里的规则十分简单 |
[21:26] | You will refer to me only as “Ms. Venable.” | 你们只能用”温尼伯小姐”来称呼我 |
[21:32] | You may never leave the building. | 你们永远不能离开这里 |
[21:36] | If you wander | 如果你们去到了地面上 |
[21:37] | out onto the grounds, you will not be allowed back in | 出于放射性污染的危害 |
[21:39] | due to the danger of radiation contamination. | 你们将无法再回来 |
[21:43] | You will take your chances | 你们将和大门外那些 |
[21:45] | with the canker pus monsters beyond the gates. | 满身脓疮和溃疡的怪物过日子 |
[21:57] | And no unauthorized copulation of any kind, | 且不许在未授权情况下进行任何形式的交配 |
[22:01] | under any circumstances, no exceptions. | 任何情况下都不允许 无一例外 |
[22:05] | What? You’re joking. | 什么 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:08] | Ask the two Grays you saw | 去问问你们进来的时候看到的 |
[22:10] | on the way in if it’s a joke. | 那两个灰袍平民 我是不是在开玩笑 |
[22:14] | You’ll find the evening wear on the left side of the armoire. | 你们在衣橱的左侧能找到晚上穿的衣服 |
[22:17] | We dress for dinner. | 吃饭得穿正装 |
[22:19] | Cocktails in the music room at 6:30. Be prompt. | 六点半在音乐厅有鸡尾酒会 准时到 |
[22:23] | There’s no excuse for tardiness | 如果你们什么事情都没有 |
[22:24] | when there’s nothing else to do. | 就没有理由迟到 |
[23:05] | Beware… Timothy. | 当心 蒂莫西 |
[23:43] | This song… The same one every night. | 又是这首歌 每天晚上都放 |
[23:46] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[23:48] | Where is it even coming from? | 这歌打哪儿来的 |
[23:49] | And why do we have to listen to it? | 我们为什么一定要听 |
[23:51] | What are we missing here? | 我们失去了什么 |
[23:52] | About 99% of the world’s population. | 世界上百分之99的人口 |
[23:55] | Would’ve been better off dying with them. | 早知道跟他们一起死了 |
[23:57] | Speak for yourself, darling. | 你就不能自己念叨吗 |
[23:59] | Wouldn’t have to drink this, whatever this is. | 这样就不用喝这个了 不管是什么 |
[24:02] | It’s mineral water. | 那是矿泉水 |
[24:03] | You get a chance to talk to Venable? | 你跟温尼伯说上话了吗 |
[24:04] | No, she creeps me out. | 没有 她吓死我了 |
[24:06] | It’s not fair that they get to be Purples and not me. | 他们成了紫袍贵族而我不是 这不公平 |
[24:08] | Okay, he refused to touch my hair | 如果他是灰袍平民 |
[24:10] | if he was a Gray, and she’s been to the Oscars, | 他就不能碰我的头发 她去过奥斯卡现场 |
[24:13] | and was best friends with Natalie Wood, | 而且是娜塔莉·伍德最好的朋友 |
[24:15] | so fucking get some perspective. | 所以讲点道理吧 |
[24:16] | It just plays over and over, 24 hours a day. | 不停地放啊放 一天放24个小时 |
[24:21] | It’s like Satan’s Spotify playlist. | 就像撒旦的云歌单一样 |
[24:34] | New bloods. | 新面孔啊 |
[24:36] | Come in. Don’t be shy. | 请进 别害羞 |
[24:38] | You’re Dinah Stevens. | 你是黛娜·史蒂文斯 |
[24:40] | My mother used to watch your show. | 我妈以前老看你的节目 |
[24:42] | She said you beat the pants off Oprah any day. | 她说你比那个叫奥普拉的主持强多了 |
[24:44] | Bless her heart… A million of her | 老天保佑她 如果大家都这么想 |
[24:46] | and I wouldn’t have been replaced by that telenovela. | 我也不会被肥皂剧挤走了 |
[24:52] | Um, what’s happening out there? | 外面发生了什么 |
[24:56] | – It’s all gone. – Everything. | -都没了 -所有的一切 |
[25:12] | Dinner is served. | 晚饭好了 |
[25:28] | It’s all we get. | 我们就吃这个 |
[25:30] | Don’t be too disappointed. | 别太失望 |
[25:31] | Darling, you don’t know what disappointment is | 亲爱的 你在和尤·伯连纳睡过之前 |
[25:33] | until you’ve slept with Yul Brynner. | 永远不知道什么叫失望 |
[25:36] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[25:37] | The cube on your plate | 你们盘子里的那个方块 |
[25:38] | contains every vitamin our body needs | 包含着身体所需的所有维他命 |
[25:42] | or so they tell us. | 反正他们是这么说的 |
[25:44] | I’m still hungry. | 我还是很饿 |
[25:46] | I am so tired of the hunger. | 我都饿累了 |
[25:51] | Fuck this bullshit! | 去他妈的 |
[25:54] | With all the thought that went into this place, | 这个地方有这么多人 |
[25:56] | they don’t have a single bag of Pirate’s Booty in the pantry? | 他们的仓库里居然连一包薯片都没有 |
[26:00] | For a hundred million dollars a ticket, | 一张门票花了我一亿 |
[26:02] | I expect goddamn Gordon Ramsay | 我还以为有像戈登·拉姆齐这样的大厨 |
[26:04] | in the kitchen cooking us real food! | 在厨房给我做真正的美食 |
[26:25] | I’m going to be very clear | 我接下来的话会说的很清楚 |
[26:26] | so there will be no misunderstanding. | 这样就不会有什么误解 |
[26:30] | We have enough nutrition | 我们在接下来的18个月里 |
[26:31] | for the next 18 months. | 都有足够的营养品 |
[26:32] | And if our situation doesn’t improve, | 如果情况没有好转 |
[26:34] | you can count on less and less. | 你的小命过完一天是一天 |
[26:39] | Situation? What is our situation? | 情况 我们现在是什么情况 |
[26:45] | We had a perimeter alert this morning. | 今天早上我们收到了周界警报 |
[26:49] | Something penetrated the grounds. | 有东西摔落在地面上 |
[26:57] | Ah, God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:00] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[27:05] | It was a carrier pigeon, | 有一只信鸽 |
[27:06] | delivering a message from our benefactors. | 从我们捐助者那里带来了消息 |
[27:10] | Wait. A pigeon? | 等下 一只信鸽吗 |
[27:10] | Can we eat it? | 我们能吃吗 |
[27:14] | It was contaminated by the fallout. | 它被放射性尘埃污染了 |
[27:16] | Can we boil it? | 那我们能煮了它吗 |
[27:18] | “There are no more governments. | 信上说 现在没有政府 |
[27:21] | Only rotting mounds of corpses, | 只有一堆腐烂的尸体 |
[27:23] | too many to bury. | 太多了 埋不过来 |
[27:25] | Starving people kill for a piece of bread. | 那些挨饿的人为了一块面包杀人 |
[27:29] | Three outposts have been overrun. | 三个前哨站已经被占领 |
[27:31] | We are the last vestiges | 我们是这个星球最后一个 |
[27:33] | of civilized life on the planet. | 有文明生命残存的遗迹 |
[27:38] | Be vigilant. | 当心 |
[27:40] | Everything we know is gone. | 我们曾熟知的一切都不复存在了 |
[27:42] | In two weeks? | 就两周吗 |
[27:44] | That’s all it took? | 只花了两周吗 |
[27:46] | It was always fragile. | 生命都是脆弱的 |
[27:47] | They made you think the system was a rock. | 他们让你相信这个体系稳如磐石 |
[27:50] | It was a water balloon. | 其实只是一个水气球罢了 |
[27:51] | One prick of the needle and… | 只需要一根针戳一下 |
[27:53] | …that’s all it took. | 整个体系就瓦解了 |
[27:55] | We will only survive if we follow the rules. | 我们只有遵守规则 才能生存 |
[28:02] | There’s a problem. | 现在有个问题 |
[28:03] | We’ve detected a spike in the background radiation, | 我们检测到了本底辐射的一个波峰 |
[28:06] | centered in this room. | 就在整个屋子的正中间 |
[28:08] | It’s them, they just came from the outside. | 是他们 他们刚从外面进来 |
[28:10] | No, no. We were checked when we got here. | 不是我们 我们进来的时候做过检测 |
[28:11] | We’re clean! | 我们是干净的 |
[28:12] | No, we went through decontamination. | 我们进来的时候做过去污染 |
[28:13] | We were cleared. | 我们是干净的 |
[28:15] | Place your hands on the table. | 双手放在桌子上 |
[28:17] | And don’t move. | 不要动 |
[28:22] | Radioactive contamination | 放射性污染 |
[28:26] | is a grave risk to our entire community. | 是我们整个社区的巨大威胁 |
[28:30] | The clean rule is there to protect all of us. | 洁净规则是为了保护我们大家 |
[28:34] | A single stray gamma particle | 一个小小的伽马颗粒 |
[28:37] | can cause skin lesions. | 就会对皮肤造成损害 |
[28:39] | Your DNA breaks apart, your body disintegrates. | DNA分崩离析 身体衰败 |
[28:42] | You’ll wish you died in the blast. | 让你觉得不如在爆炸中死了算了 |
[28:45] | But someone here decided | 但这里有人认为 |
[28:50] | that their individual needs were more important. | 他们的个人需求更重要 |
[28:52] | Someone went outside. | 有人出去了 |
[28:55] | Touched something dirty. | 碰了脏东西 |
[28:58] | It makes me sick to think this person | 一想到这个人如此自私 |
[28:59] | was selfish enough to risk contaminating all… | 把大家置于险境 我就觉得恶心 |
[29:05] | No. No, no, no no, no. That’s a mistake, | 不 不 不 是误会 |
[29:07] | because the only thing I’ve touched is Coco’s hair. | 因为我只碰过可可的头发 |
[29:10] | She’s clean. You’re dirty. | 她是干净的 你受到了污染 |
[29:12] | No. This is impossible! | 不 不可能 |
[29:13] | That machine is wrong. | 这机器坏了 |
[29:15] | – No… – This is outrageous. Stop! Please stop. | -不 -真是疯了 住手 停下 |
[29:26] | – No way. No. No way. – No! | -不可能 不 不可能 -不 |
[29:29] | – Get your hands off me! – No! | -放开我 -不 |
[29:31] | Take them to the decontamination room. | 带他们到去污染房间 |
[30:17] | Clean. | 干净了 |
[30:32] | Dirty. | 脏 |
[30:33] | Please, please. No. | 求你了 求你 不要 |
[30:34] | I can’t go through that spray again. | 我不想再被冲一遍了 |
[30:38] | You won’t have to. | 不必了 |
[31:11] | Yes? | 谁 |
[31:12] | It’s me. Are you decent? | 是我 你方便吗 |
[31:23] | Never more so. | 非常方便 |
[31:29] | Well? | 那… |
[31:34] | Ravishing might be too strong a word, | 令人陶醉可能是个大词 |
[31:36] | but this one certainly becomes you. | 但用在你身上再合适不过了 |
[31:39] | Don’t you agree? | 难道不是吗 |
[31:41] | If anyone sees us… | 如果被人看到 |
[31:48] | We’re the only ones who matter. | 只有我们才重要 |
[32:10] | How did you manage it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[32:11] | Stu and the Geiger counter? | 让斯图的辐射计数异常 |
[32:13] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[32:15] | Set the sensitivity to ten, | 将灵敏度调到10 |
[32:16] | you can make anyone sound like Chernobyl. | 任何人的辐射量都会像在切尔诺贝利 |
[32:19] | It was lovely work. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:22] | And a pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[32:25] | It’s strangely satisfying, isn’t it? | 有一种怪异的满足感 是吧 |
[32:30] | Dispensing punishment? | 施与惩戒 |
[32:33] | I love their faces… | 我喜欢他们那表情 |
[32:36] | that stupid “Can’t believe this is happening to me” | 那副”这事怎么会发生在我身上”的 |
[32:40] | look they get. | 蠢表情 |
[32:42] | I’m not embarrassed to say, it gives me a tingle. | 我毫无避讳地说 那让我兴奋 |
[32:58] | I wonder what The Cooperative would say about all of this, | 我很好奇合作社会怎么想 |
[33:01] | making up our own rules, terrorizing the guests. | 制定我们自己的规则 恐吓客人 |
[33:05] | You’re still uncomfortable with this | 你对此还持保留意见 |
[33:07] | and that gives me pause. | 这让我有些犹豫了 |
[33:09] | I’m military. | 我是军人 |
[33:11] | My dad killed so many Viet-Cong he lost count. | 我爸杀过的越军数都数不清 |
[33:14] | Killing is in my DNA. | 杀人是我的天性 |
[33:18] | But I still respect the chain of command. | 但我依然服从上级的命令 |
[33:22] | The Cooperative’s paid my bills for a lot of years. | 多年来合作社付我薪水 |
[33:28] | Just hard for me to pretend they’re not my boss anymore. | 我很难装作他们不再是我上司 |
[33:32] | Forget The Cooperative. | 忘掉合作社 |
[33:36] | It’s only us. | 只有我们 |
[33:41] | How could he be contaminated? | 他怎么会被污染呢 |
[33:43] | Stu never went outside. He was with me most of the time. | 斯图从没出去过 他基本都和我在一起的 |
[33:47] | Well, people do strange things when they’re stuck inside 24/7. | 天天24小时被关着 人就会干傻事 |
[33:50] | I’ve started masturbating with my off hand. | 我都开始用手自慰了 |
[33:53] | Are you saying he deserved this? | 你是说他活该吗 |
[33:55] | I’m saying Stu was boring, | 我只是说斯图挺无聊的 |
[33:57] | and using up our food, | 字幕 |
[33:59] | and that lesions won’t work with my complexion. | 字幕 |
[34:01] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[34:03] | I hope they come for you next. | 希望下一个就轮到你 |
[34:05] | Nobody’s coming for anyone. | 没人要针对谁 |
[34:07] | Not unless you break the rules. | 除非你坏了规矩 |
[34:09] | This is a difficult time for everyone. | 这对谁都很难 |
[34:11] | As a small consolation, we have a special treat. | 作为一点小小的补偿 我们准备了特别的食物 |
[34:20] | No cubes tonight? | 今晚不吃块块了 |
[34:23] | Enjoy the bonne bouche. | 享受美味吧 |
[34:26] | Don’t get used to it. | 但别上瘾了 |
[34:34] | You think bribing us with a hot meal’s | 你觉得给我们来点热食 |
[34:36] | just gonna make everything okay? | 就能让一切都过去吗 |
[34:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:41] | I think my mouth had an orgasm. | 我的嘴巴高潮了 |
[34:43] | Andre, we’re not trying to bribe anyone, | 安德烈 我们不是要贿赂谁 |
[34:48] | but there is something we all need to understand. | 但我们都要明白一点 |
[34:50] | There is no “us” And “them.” We are in this together. | 这里没有”我们””他们” 我们都是一条船上的 |
[34:54] | No individual is greater than the group. | 没有人是高于集体的 |
[34:56] | We did what we had to do. | 我们也是迫不得已 |
[34:57] | This is quite simply a tragedy. | 那只是一场悲剧 |
[35:00] | Where have you been hiding the fresh meat? | 你们把鲜肉藏哪儿呢 |
[35:03] | We have resources… for special occasions. | 为了特殊场合 我们有资源 |
[35:08] | I’ve never tasted anything like it. | 我从没尝过这种东西 |
[35:11] | It’s chicken. | 是鸡肉 |
[35:13] | That’s not a chicken bone. | 那可不是鸡骨头 |
[35:24] | Tell me this doesn’t look like a finger. | 这不是人指头吧 |
[35:30] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[35:32] | Oh, this stew is Stu! | 这炖肉是斯图 |
[35:36] | Mallory, come here and stick your finger down my throat! | 马洛里 快来 把指头插我喉咙里 |
[35:42] | For heavens sakes, don’t be ridiculous. | 上帝啊 别搞笑了 |
[35:46] | There are lines that can never be crossed. | 有些底线是不能逾越的 |
[35:48] | Not eating people is of the first rank. | 第一条就是不能吃人 |
[35:51] | I don’t care what it is. | 我不管这是什么 |
[35:53] | It’s absolutely divine. | 太好吃了 |
[35:55] | And it’s full of fiber. | 都是纤维 |
[35:57] | I’m going to finish every drop. | 我会把你们的都吃了 |
[36:25] | You’re a monster. | 你是魔鬼 |
[36:27] | How could you keep eating? You knew what it was. | 你怎么吃的下去的 你知道是什么 |
[36:31] | It was chicken, Andre. | 是鸡肉 安德烈 |
[36:33] | Delicious white-meat chicken. | 可口的白肉鸡肉 |
[36:36] | You’re a cannibal. | 你是食人族 |
[36:39] | – You’re all cannibals! – Think about it. | -你们都是 -想想看 |
[36:42] | She ate it, too. | 她也吃了 |
[36:43] | Stu was contaminated. | 斯图已经被污染了 |
[36:45] | Why would Venable eat irradiated meat? | 为什么温尼伯会吃被辐射的肉 |
[36:48] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[36:49] | Why would she feed us poison? | 她为什么要毒害我们 |
[36:50] | The whole reason she is here is to keep us alive. | 她的任务就是让我们活着 |
[36:53] | But where’s his body, then? | 那他的尸体在哪儿 |
[36:56] | I want to see it. I want to see Stu! | 我想看看他 我要看斯图 |
[36:58] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[37:03] | Just listen. | 仔细听 |
[37:05] | – I don’t hear anything. – Exactly. | -我什么都没听见 -那就对了 |
[37:07] | The song stopped. | 歌停了 |
[37:15] | It’s been the same song for two straight weeks. | 整整两周都是同一首歌 |
[37:16] | Why would they suddenly change it? | 为什么突然换歌了 |
[37:28] | Don’t you get it?! It’s a message! | 你们没懂吗 这是一条消息 |
[37:33] | *Let’s keep on looking for the light* | *要一直向往光明* |
[37:39] | The Cooperative is trying to tell us something! | 合作社是想告诉我们些什么 |
[37:41] | They’re saying, “Hang on. We’re coming for you.” | 他们在说 “坚持住 我们来了” |
[37:44] | We’re gonna be rescued. | 我们会得救的 |
[37:46] | Yes, The Cooperative is coming for us. | 是的 合作社来救我们了 |
[37:48] | Halle-fucking-lujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[37:51] | Mallory… | 马洛里 |
[38:07] | Maybe it’s time to eat somebody. | 是时候吃些人了 |
[38:09] | Or just, like, an arm. | 比如一支胳膊 |
[38:12] | He was right about the song. | 那首歌他说对了 |
[38:14] | There was a morning after. | 在清晨过后 |
[38:16] | It just looked exactly like the previous morning. | 跟之前的早晨一样 |
[38:19] | We weren’t rescued, and no one ever came. | 我们没有获救 也没有人来 |
[38:24] | But nuclear winter came, | 但是核辐射的冬天来了 |
[38:26] | and it finished off anything the bombs had left alive. | 它杀死了爆炸后存活的所有生命 |
[38:31] | The world got colder, | 世界变的更冷了 |
[38:35] | deadlier. | 更致命了 |
[38:40] | But even in all of this death, | 但就算在这次死亡中 |
[38:43] | something was born. | 也孕育了新的东西 |
[38:47] | Like everything in this place, | 就如同这个房间里的所有东西 |
[38:48] | we had to ration one kiss per week, | 为了安全起见 |
[38:51] | just to be safe. | 我们每周只能接吻一次 |
[38:54] | And though we couldn’t be together | 尽管我们不能 |
[38:57] | in every way that we wanted, | 随意地结合 |
[39:01] | it was enough to keep us from dying inside, | 这也足以让我们免于死亡 |
[39:06] | like everyone else around us. | 如同我们身边的所有人 |
[39:24] | I have an announcement. | 我有些话要说 |
[39:27] | This will be our last breakfast. | 这将是我们最后的早餐 |
[39:30] | We’re cutting back to one meal a day. | 我们现在每天只吃一餐 |
[39:32] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[39:34] | An effective dieting technique. | 一种有效的节食方法 |
[39:36] | Yeah, so is starving to death! | 饿死也很有效的 |
[39:38] | How are we supposed to survive on half a cube? | 我们就吃半块怎么能活下去 |
[39:40] | It’s not optimal, but also not impossible. | 这不是最理想的 也不是不可能 |
[39:44] | Either way, we have no choice. | 不管怎么样 我们都没有选择 |
[39:46] | Not if we want to keep eating at all. | 如果我们还想继续吃的话 |
[39:51] | I fucking can’t do this anymore! | 我不能再这样了 |
[39:53] | We don’t know how strong we are | 只有面对逆境 |
[39:55] | until we have to face adversity. | 我们才知道自己有多强大 |
[39:58] | This could be an opportunity for all of us to grow. | 这可能是我们所有人成长的机会 |
[40:00] | Finish that bumper sticker shit you used to say on your show, | 别再撒播你在节目中说的大话了 |
[40:02] | and I’m strong enough to shove this fork in your neck! | 我现在就能把这把叉子插进你脖子 |
[40:04] | Oh, calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[40:05] | What is the point | 这所有的一切 |
[40:07] | of all of this? Starving, | 有什么意义 饥饿 |
[40:09] | killing each other, getting shot? | 互相残杀 枪杀 |
[40:11] | All we’re doing is waiting around to find out how we die. | 我们只是在等着看自己是怎么死的 |
[40:14] | I say we take our chances outside. | 我提议我们应该冲出去 |
[40:15] | She’s right. We have to get out of here. | 她是对的 我们要离开这里 |
[40:17] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 哪儿也不能去 |
[40:24] | What are you gonna do?! | 你能做什么 |
[40:25] | Shoot us all? Huh?! | 杀了我们所有人 |
[40:27] | What are you gonna do? | 你能干什么 |
[40:33] | Perimeter alert. There’s been a breach. | 是边界警告 有个缺口 |
[41:34] | 合作社身份证 探员:迈克尔·朗顿 | |
[41:35] | I need to speak to Ms. Venable. | 我找温尼伯女士 |
[41:37] | Yes, sir, Mr. Langdon. | 好的 朗顿先生 |
[41:41] | Tend to the animals. | 看好我的马 |
[42:07] | Wilhemina Venable. | 威廉明娜·温尼伯 |
[42:09] | I’m in charge here. | 这里我负责 |
[42:11] | Of course you are. | 当然是你 |
[42:13] | You don’t sound like you believe me. | 听起来你不相信我 |
[42:18] | Why wouldn’t I? | 怎么会 |
[42:21] | Seems like you’ve done a wonderful job. | 看起来你做的不错 |
[42:24] | The walls are still standing. | 围墙依然挺立 |
[42:25] | Your people are alive and healthy. | 你的人也健康的活着 |
[42:29] | Which is… | 这是 |
[42:31] | quite a feat… | 相当 |
[42:33] | …considering. | 了不起的 |
[42:37] | Considering? | 了不起 |
[42:39] | That three more Outposts have been overrun, | 三个前哨已经被占领 |
[42:40] | and the remaining three won’t last through the year. | 剩下的三个撑不过今年 |
[42:43] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[42:47] | Because it’s only a matter of time | 因为同样的事发生在你身上 |
[42:49] | before the same thing happens to you. | 只是时间问题了 |
[42:53] | The good news is, there’s another facility, | 好消息是 又会有个设施 |
[42:56] | a sanctuary. | 一个避难所 |
[42:58] | This one’s completely impregnable | 这个是完全牢不可破的 |
[42:59] | and stocked with enough supplies to last a decade. | 有足够的物资可以支撑十年之久 |
[43:03] | You’re here to take us there. | 你负责带我们过去 |
[43:06] | I’ve been assigned to evaluate the people here | 我被派来评估这里的人 |
[43:08] | and select the ones most worthy of survival. | 挑选最值得生存的人 |
[43:12] | I could take all of you… or none of you. | 我能带走你们所有人 或者一个都不带 |
[43:16] | Those who make it live. | 带走那些能活下来的 |
[43:18] | Those who don’t… | 而没活下来的 |
[43:24] | …end up like my horses. | 就会像我的马一样 |