时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Who do you hate the most in the world? | 你在这世上最恨谁 |
[00:12] | Danvers, the warden. | 典狱长 丹沃斯 |
[00:14] | That “better than everyone” gttitude, | 那种高人一等的态度 |
[00:17] | and those dirty fucking eyeglasses. | 还有那副脏兮兮的眼镜 |
[00:20] | Take them off and clean them, asshole. | 摘下来擦擦啊 混蛋 |
[00:23] | Authority. | 权威 |
[00:25] | You’re not a woman who likes to be told what to do. | 你不是个喜欢听人下命令的女人 |
[00:30] | That depends on who’s doing the telling. | 那要看是谁在下命令了 |
[00:35] | Open your shirt. | 解开衣服 |
[00:38] | Show me them biker chick titties. | 让我看看你的机车党小妞的奶子 |
[00:54] | Kai! | 凯 |
[00:58] | Speak of the devils. | 正说他们呢 |
[01:02] | The three of us need to take a walk. | 我们三个得去走走 |
[01:08] | It’s all right, Gloria. | 没事的 格洛丽娅 |
[01:12] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[01:28] | What’d you gentlemen like to talk… | 你们几位想谈什么 |
[01:30] | Your silver tongue bullshit’s fucking with the natural order. | 你那套洗脑的胡扯扰乱了自然秩序 |
[01:37] | Cons like to keep it simple. | 犯人喜欢简简单单的 |
[01:38] | You got the Bloods and the Crips for the blacks, | 黑人有血帮和瘸子帮 |
[01:40] | however many cockroach spic gangs for the wetbacks, | 那些非法移民的西班牙裔渣滓有他们的帮派 |
[01:43] | and for the white Europeans, you got the Nazi Lowriders | 还有欧洲白人 新纳粹 |
[01:45] | and the Aryan Brotherhood. | 和雅利安兄弟会 |
[01:46] | Could you maybe write all that down for me? | 能给我写下来吗 |
[01:48] | I didn’t bring my notepad. | 我没带我的笔记本 |
[02:01] | Can you do me just one favor? | 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[02:04] | After you kill me, | 你们杀了我之后 |
[02:05] | can you send a letter to my girlfriend? | 能不能给我女朋友捎封信 |
[02:07] | She’s the best piece of ass I’ve ever had. | 她是我上过的最美的女人 |
[02:10] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[02:11] | It’s the least you could do. | 这是你该做的 |
[02:13] | Fuck it. Sure. | 管他呢 好啊 |
[02:15] | What’s her name and address? | 她叫什么 地址是什么 |
[02:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:20] | You don’t know your own mother’s name and address? | 你不知道你妈妈的名字和地址吗 |
[02:50] | Nice work, Crotchy. | 好样的 克罗切 |
[02:51] | Thank you, Divine Ruler. | 谢谢 圣统者 |
[02:55] | Is it what you wanted? | 这是你要的东西吗 |
[02:57] | It’s perfect. | 很好 |
[02:59] | My little pointy-headed ticket out of here. | 我离开这里的尖头门票 |
[03:03] | You should probably break the news to old ginger snap | 你最好跟红发大汉说明 |
[03:05] | about his ticket to ride. | 他现在的处境 |
[03:11] | Crotchy… | 克罗切 |
[03:13] | I’m sure when you helped me orchestrate all this, | 我相信 你帮我策划这事时 |
[03:15] | you realized that people were gonna wonder why you survived | 肯定意识到人们会好奇你为什么活下来了 |
[03:19] | and your shithead friend didn’t. | 而你的蠢蛋朋友却没有 |
[03:23] | You’re what we like to call a “loose end.” | 你就是我们所谓的”后患” |
[03:26] | And for what I’ve got to do, there’s no room for loose ends. | 而为了我要做的事 绝不能有后患 |
[03:30] | I’m going to have to kill you. | 我必须得杀了你 |
[03:34] | You will be a martyr to the cause. | 你会成为大业的殉道者 |
[03:39] | It’s an honor, Divine Ruler. | 这是我的荣幸 圣统者 |
[03:45] | My sweet boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[03:55] | You are the illest motherfucker alive! | 你是在世的最变态的混蛋 |
[03:58] | Thank you, Chuck. | 谢谢 查克 |
[04:00] | Now let’s get down to business. | 现在我们办正事吧 |
[04:02] | We have more corpses in our future. | 我们还要杀更多人呢 |
[05:42] | Hey, beat it, you little piece of shit. | 滚开 你个小混蛋 |
[05:44] | Will you please just let me talk to him? | 能不能让我跟他说句话 |
[05:48] | Scooter, let him through. | 小摩托 让他过来 |
[06:04] | Take a seat, son. | 坐吧 孩子 |
[06:11] | Thank you, Divine Ruler. | 谢谢 圣统者 |
[06:12] | – My name is… – Trevor Geary. | -我叫 -崔弗·盖里 |
[06:14] | Age 19, serving 25 years. | 19岁 判了25年 |
[06:18] | – Am I right? – How do you know that? | -是吧 -你怎么知道 |
[06:21] | I’m not a strong man, Trevor. | 我并不强壮 崔弗 |
[06:23] | Not compared to the monsters in this place. | 跟这里的野兽比不了 |
[06:26] | I realized my first month that if I wanted to survive, | 第一个月我就意识到 想要生存下来 |
[06:28] | I had to make it my business to know everything about everyone. | 我一定得知道每个人的一切 |
[06:33] | 11 months later, my movement is 16 men strong. | 11个月后 我的运动已经有16个人了 |
[06:40] | Raise your pinky. | 伸出你的小指 |
[06:47] | We’re connected now, Trevor. | 我们现在连接在一起了 崔弗 |
[06:49] | Obligated to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. | 必须说出实话 全部事实 不得有虚假 |
[06:53] | Like being under oath. | 就像宣誓了一样 |
[06:56] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:01] | You need protection. | 你需要保护 |
[07:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:05] | I get the shit kicked out of me every day. | 我每天都被人打得好惨 |
[07:08] | I’ve only been here a month. | 我才进来一个月 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna die here unless… | 我会死在这里的 除非… |
[07:11] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[07:14] | What? | 什么 |
[07:15] | You killed a kid with your dad’s Tesla, | 你开着你爸的特斯拉电动车撞死个孩子 |
[07:17] | driving drunk. | 酒驾 |
[07:20] | And you dumped the child’s body in a reservoir. | 你还把那孩子的尸体丢进了一个水库 |
[07:24] | That makes you a coward. | 所以 你是个懦夫 |
[07:29] | – Say it. – Yeah. | -说 -嗯 |
[07:33] | I’m a coward. But I’ll do anything to join your gang. | 我是个懦夫 但我愿付出一切加入你的帮派 |
[07:36] | This isn’t a gang. | 这不是个帮派 |
[07:38] | It’s an army. | 是支军队 |
[07:39] | These are my soldiers, | 他们都是我的士兵 |
[07:41] | and this place is a fertile breeding ground. | 这地方是个肥沃的培养基地 |
[07:43] | While women destroy the world outside, | 女人在外面毁掉世界 |
[07:45] | we wait safely for our time to strike. | 我们则安全地等待出击 |
[07:48] | Whatever, man. I’m just… | 随便了 我就是… |
[07:50] | I’m just so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[07:53] | Do you swear to devote yourself fully to me and my cause, | 你是否发誓完全效忠于我和我的大业 |
[07:57] | and to never question me? | 而且绝不质疑我 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:01] | I fucking swear it. | 我发誓 |
[08:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:05] | We will protect you on a probationary basis. | 我们会保护你 并观察你 |
[08:09] | Men, | 各位 |
[08:10] | welcome our new brother. | 欢迎我们的新弟兄 |
[08:21] | How the hell did a man like you end up here? | 你这样的人怎么会落到这里来的 |
[08:24] | Same as any of these guys. | 跟他们一样 |
[08:27] | I was sold out | 我被人出卖 |
[08:29] | by a filthy… | 被一个肮脏的 |
[08:31] | fucking… rat. | 臭告密者 |
[08:36] | He’s still not picking up! | 他还是不接 |
[08:38] | Where the fuck is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:41] | Speedwagon hasn’t missed a single gathering, | 快速马车从不缺席集会 |
[08:42] | – and he’s never even been late. – Get off the phone. | -甚至从不迟到 -别打了 |
[08:45] | Fuck, I don’t have time for this shit. There’s too much to do. | 该死 我没这个功夫 我还有太多事要做 |
[08:47] | – Open up. – We got to get started. | -张嘴 -他们得开始了 |
[08:49] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 |
[08:54] | Give me that. | 给我那个 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:03] | A little bad news to start. | 首先有则坏消息 |
[09:06] | It turns out finding 1,000 pregnant women to murder– | 原来找一千个怀孕女人来杀 |
[09:09] | super hard. | 超级难的 |
[09:11] | No one will ever accuse me of lacking ambition. | 绝不会有人说我没野心 |
[09:16] | So… | 所以 |
[09:17] | Night of a Thousand Tates is off. | 千条人命的谋杀夜取消 |
[09:21] | But… | 但是 |
[09:22] | Night of One Hundred Tates is on. | 百条人命的谋杀夜将进行 |
[09:25] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:27] | Look under your chairs. Ally’s handed each of you | 看看椅子下面 艾丽给每个人 |
[09:29] | a unique list of targets, all ready to pop. | 准备了不一样的目标名单 就等着你们去杀 |
[09:35] | You raise your hand one more fucking time, | 你再举一次手 |
[09:37] | and I will cut it off. | 我就给你砍掉 |
[09:39] | How do we know they’re all pregnant? | 我们怎么知道她们都怀了 |
[09:42] | Because Gutterball pulled the rosters of four ob-gyns, | 因为保龄球找到了四个妇产科医生 |
[09:44] | two Lamaze classes and a Momtra Yoga over on Main. | 两个无痛分娩课和一个主街母亲瑜伽的客户名单 |
[09:48] | Great job, Gutterball. | 好样的 保龄球 |
[09:51] | Manson’s family– I admire ’em, | 曼森家族 我崇敬他们 |
[09:55] | but they did get a little sloppy. | 但他们有点大意了 |
[09:57] | Their message got lost in their mess. | 他们弄得太混乱 没能好好传达讯息 |
[10:00] | What we are doing requires more precision. | 我们要做的事 得更加精准 |
[10:02] | It is imperative that both mother and child are impaled. | 一定要把母亲和孩子都刺穿 |
[10:06] | Don’t fuck this up! | 别搞砸了 |
[10:09] | Aim for the belly button, but stab in a downward motion. | 瞄准肚脐 向下使劲 |
[10:11] | If you stab straight, | 如果你平着捅 |
[10:14] | you miss the baby, | 会错过孩子 |
[10:16] | and our entire message is lost. | 那么我们的讯息就无法传达 |
[10:19] | Tomorrow night, when your blades tear open 100 pregnant bellies, | 明晚 当你们的刀刺穿一百个怀孕的肚子 |
[10:22] | you will be releasing a power into the universe. | 你们将向这宇宙释放一股能量 |
[10:26] | Detonating a neutron bomb of truth, blood and amniotic fluid. | 引爆一个真相 鲜血和羊水的中子炸弹 |
[10:30] | You will be galvanizing an army! | 你们将刺激一支大军 |
[10:33] | With their sisters gutted, | 因为姐妹被杀 |
[10:34] | women everywhere will be forced to react. | 这世界的女人都将被迫做出反应 |
[10:36] | They can’t ignore an injustice this brutal. | 他们无法无视如此残忍的不公 |
[10:39] | They’ll have to rise up, and in their collective rage, | 她们必须起义 她们共同的愤怒 |
[10:42] | they will train it on Senator Jackson, | 将指向杰克逊参议员 |
[10:44] | on all incumbents, | 和所有在任者 |
[10:45] | on any of the people in power who failed to keep us safe. | 和所有没能保护我们的当权者 |
[10:49] | As the most vulnerable are slaughtered, | 当最脆弱者被屠杀 |
[10:51] | as the pregnant bodies pile up on Senator Jack-off’s watch, | 当孕妇的尸体在杰克逊参议员的眼皮下堆积成山 |
[10:54] | we will be surfing an electoral bloodbath | 我们将可以乘着选举血洗的势头 |
[10:57] | straight to Capitol Hill. | 直接进入国会山 |
[10:59] | And then… the White House. | 然后 就是白宫 |
[11:05] | Now, ready your melons, boys. | 拿好你们的瓜 |
[11:10] | And… kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 |
[11:13] | Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 |
[11:22] | Exciting night, isn’t it? | 今晚真刺激 是吧 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:25] | The Divine Ruler’s wisdom is an inspiration. | 圣统者的智慧令人备受启发 |
[11:30] | I’m very privileged | 我很荣幸 |
[11:32] | to be making this watermelon and feta salad, | 能制作这道西瓜和羊乳酪沙拉 |
[11:36] | a glorious recycling | 美味地回收 |
[11:38] | of the Night of a Hundred Tates practice session. | 百条人命的谋杀夜练习课的材料 |
[11:43] | Nothing goes to waste | 这群了不起的人 |
[11:46] | with this amazing crew. | 什么都不会浪费 |
[11:50] | Beverly… | 贝弗丽 |
[11:51] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[11:54] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[11:57] | I wanted to be the last person alive. | 我想成为最后幸存的人 |
[12:03] | But… I just want to die. | 但 我只想死 |
[12:09] | Now. | 马上 |
[12:12] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[12:14] | Ally, please. | 艾丽 求你 |
[12:17] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[12:23] | I helped ruin your life. | 我帮忙毁掉了你的生活 |
[12:29] | If Kai told me to, | 如果凯叫我那么做 |
[12:31] | I would have killed you | 我本会杀了你的 |
[12:33] | and gotten a cheeseburger right after. | 并且之后马上去吃奶酪汉堡 |
[12:38] | Beverly. | 贝弗丽 |
[12:42] | We all did what we had to do. | 我们都做了我们必须做的 |
[12:46] | And we still are. | 我们还是在这么做 |
[12:49] | That hasn’t changed. | 这并没变 |
[12:54] | What’s happening tomorrow night | 明晚要发生的事 |
[12:58] | will be glorious. | 会很棒的 |
[13:01] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[13:06] | I know it’s hard when you’ve lost your faith | 我知道 失去信仰后 想再找回来 |
[13:08] | to find it again. | 是很难的 |
[13:11] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[13:14] | But just hang on a little while longer. | 但你要再撑一会儿 |
[13:18] | Where the hell are you, Speedwagon? | 你在哪 快速马车 |
[13:19] | I’m freaking out, man. Call me back | 我很紧张 你一听到留言 |
[13:21] | as soon as you get this. Fuck. | 就马上回我 该死 |
[13:24] | My sister probably turned him in to the Feds, that goddamn rat! | 我妹妹大概把他出卖给了联调局 该死的告密鬼 |
[13:26] | Kai, will you relax? | 凯 放松点好不好 |
[13:30] | Let me make you a Manwich. | 我给你做个曼明治 |
[13:31] | Fuck a Manwich! We got to call it off! | 去他的曼明治 我们得取消行动 |
[13:34] | Oh, Christ. They’re probably tracing my phone! | 天哪 他们可能在追查我的手机 |
[13:37] | Hey, Kai, look at me. | 凯 看着我 |
[13:40] | – What? – Calm down. | -怎么 -冷静 |
[13:43] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[13:46] | It is all going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[13:48] | How can you say that?! | 你怎么能这么说 |
[13:52] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[13:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么东西 |
[14:10] | I’ve been trying to find the right way to tell you. | 我一直在寻找合适的时机告诉你 |
[14:12] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[14:13] | I knew it! I knew we’d been compromised. Where was it? | 我就知道 我们之中有内奸 在哪发现的 |
[14:15] | How did you get this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[14:17] | I found it two days ago. | 我两天前找到的 |
[14:20] | You left us exposed for two days? | 你让我们白白暴露了两天 |
[14:22] | Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[14:23] | I was afraid, Kai. | 我害怕 凯 |
[14:26] | Afraid of what? | 怕什么 |
[14:29] | Afraid of what, Ally?! | 怕什么 艾丽 |
[14:31] | I was afraid what happened would break your heart. | 我怕所发生的事会伤了你的心 |
[14:34] | Hello, Speedwagon. | 你好啊 快速马车 |
[14:37] | Shit! Shit. | 糟糕 糟糕 |
[14:41] | Please, you can’t tell Kai. | 求你了 你不能告诉凯 |
[14:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:47] | Are you a cop? | 你是个警察吗 |
[14:48] | – No. – You FBI? | -不是 -联调局的 |
[14:49] | No. No, I do data processing for a hospital. | 不 不 我在一家医院做数据处理 |
[14:53] | The cops busted me heading to a rave | 警察抓到我带着一个装有120颗 |
[14:55] | with 120 ecstasy pills in my bag. | 迷幻药的包去派对 |
[14:57] | They were gonna lock me up for five years. | 他们本要关我五年 |
[15:00] | They knew Samuels was dirty. | 他们知道塞缪斯不干净 |
[15:02] | They told me, if I could infiltrate the gang | 他们说 如果我能渗透到帮派内部 |
[15:06] | and get information on him, they’d drop all the charges. | 取得他的信息 他们就会撤销所有罪名 |
[15:09] | But they had no idea, no clue about Kai | 但他们并不知道凯的事情 |
[15:11] | and all the crazy cult shit we’ve been up to. | 不知道我们加入这疯狂邪教的事情 |
[15:14] | Once they did, they made me stay in and get more. | 他们发现后 他们就让我继续窃取信息 |
[15:22] | So you’re just working for the state police? | 所以你只是在帮州警做事 |
[15:25] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[15:27] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[15:29] | Look what he just did to his goddamn sister! | 看看他是怎么对他妹妹的 |
[15:32] | Are the cops listening in on us right now? | 警察现在正在监听我们吗 |
[15:34] | Can you call for help? | 你能求救吗 |
[15:36] | No, it doesn’t work like that. | 不 这不是这么用的 |
[15:37] | This thing is just a recorder, not a transmitter. | 这东西只是个录音机 不是个传输器 |
[15:40] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[15:45] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[15:46] | – Okay. – It’s gonna be okay. | -好 -会没事的 |
[15:52] | Winter was innocent. | 温特是无辜的 |
[15:53] | She didn’t betray me? | 她没有背叛我 |
[15:55] | No, Kai. | 没有 凯 |
[15:59] | Your sister never betrayed you. | 你妹妹从来没有背叛你 |
[16:02] | It was Speedwagon all this time. | 一直都是急速马车 |
[16:06] | He set her up, Kai. | 他陷害了她 凯 |
[16:09] | He fooled us all. | 他把我们都耍了 |
[16:27] | Fu…! | 该死 |
[16:30] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[16:36] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[16:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:45] | I killed her. I killed her over nothing. | 我杀了她 我白白把她杀了 |
[16:50] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:51] | You can give her death meaning. | 你能让她的死更有意义 |
[16:54] | You can channel this rage, | 你能化悲愤为力量 |
[16:56] | become the leader she wanted you to be. | 成为她希望你成为的领导者 |
[16:58] | Be the man that she believed in. | 成为她相信的人 |
[17:01] | You can finish what you both started. | 你能完成你们俩开始的事业 |
[17:06] | You carry out your plan tomorrow night, | 你明晚执行你的计划 |
[17:10] | and you smack this country out of its desiccated stupor | 将这个国家从麻木中解救出来 |
[17:13] | and build the world you wanted for her. | 建立一个你想为她建立的世界 |
[17:18] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |
[17:20] | You can do it. I know you can. | 你可以的 我知道你能 |
[17:25] | Tonight | 今晚 |
[17:26] | is the night. | 就是今晚 |
[17:29] | Open your backpacks. | 打开你的背包 |
[17:32] | We’re going to assemble your kill kits. | 我们来整理你们的杀人工具包 |
[17:35] | Ka-Bar. | 卡巴刀 |
[17:36] | – Check! – A change of clothes. | -有 -一套衣服 |
[17:38] | Bring your bloody clothes back with you to be burned | 把你们血淋林的衣服带回来 |
[17:40] | – in the victory bonfire. – Check! | -在胜利之火中烧掉 -明白 |
[17:42] | Chloroform and a rag to soak it in. | 氯仿和用来浸氯仿的抹布 |
[17:44] | This is especially important | 这东西对于要对付 |
[17:45] | for you guys dealing with multiple targets | 多个目标的你们至关重要 |
[17:46] | – like the Lamaze class. – Check! | -比如无痛分娩课 -有 |
[17:49] | What about their husbands? | 她们的丈夫怎么办 |
[17:50] | Shock and awe. They die first. | 来一发子弹 先杀他们 |
[17:53] | Check! | 明白 |
[17:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:57] | The most important thing | 最重要的东西 |
[17:58] | is not in the kill kit. | 不在杀人工具包里 |
[18:01] | It’s inside you. | 而在你们心中 |
[18:03] | Are you able and willing | 你能够并且愿意 |
[18:05] | – to die for our cause? – Check! | -为我们的事业而死吗 -愿意 |
[18:08] | Are you ready to make history? | 你们准备好创造历史了吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[18:14] | Hoorah! Divine Ruler! Hoorah! Divine Ruler! | 呼哈 圣统者 呼哈 圣统者 |
[18:17] | Hoorah! Divine Ruler! Hoorah! Divine Ruler… | 呼哈 圣统者 呼哈 圣统者 |
[18:25] | Fortify yourselves with some vitamin A! | 用维他命A增强你们自身 |
[18:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:45] | I’m just going to get some snacks. | 我去拿点吃的 |
[19:02] | Go! Go now! | 去 快去 |
[19:09] | I don’t get this map shit. | 我不懂这个垃圾地图 |
[19:10] | Can I just put the address in my phone? | 我把地址输进手机可以吗 |
[19:12] | Yes, Sandstorm. Get there any way you know how. | 可以 沙暴 只要能到那去什么方法都行 |
[19:14] | Divine Ruler, did you send Ally… | 圣统者 你是不是让艾丽 |
[19:17] | FBI. You’re under arrest. | 联调局 你们被捕了 |
[19:20] | Motherfucker. | 我操 |
[20:39] | You were right, Ally. I just had to hang on. | 你是对的 艾丽 我只要撑住 |
[20:52] | Rat! | 告密者 |
[20:53] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[20:55] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[21:02] | You bitch! You fucking bitch! | 贱人 你这个该死的贱人 |
[21:05] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 |
[21:14] | Hello guys, how are you? | 大家好 |
[21:16] | Everything to your satisfaction? | 都还满意吗 |
[21:17] | Oh, yes. Our meals are perfect. | 很满意 我们的餐点很完美 |
[21:18] | Wonderful. | 那就好 |
[21:19] | Better than ever. | 不能再好了 |
[21:22] | I hate to impose, | 我不勉强你 |
[21:24] | a-and I’m sure you get this every day, but… | 你也肯定每天都能遇上这种事 但… |
[21:26] | can I take a picture with you? | 我能和你合个影吗 |
[21:28] | I read about what you had to go through, | 我看了你的遭遇 |
[21:30] | escaping from that cult. | 从邪教逃脱 |
[21:32] | I think you’re one of the most inspiring women of our time. | 我觉得你是当下最鼓舞人心的女性 |
[21:36] | Well, that is very flattering. Thank you. | 太过奖了 谢谢 |
[21:39] | I only wish it were true. | 但愿我真是如此吧 |
[21:41] | You know, I’d really rather not take that picture. | 但我还是不太想合影 |
[21:44] | I’m just… I’m trying to put all that behind me. | 我只是… 想放下过去 |
[21:47] | Oh, of course. | 好的 |
[21:47] | But thank you so much for coming in, | 还是非常感谢你们来用餐 |
[21:49] | and I hope you enjoy your food. | 希望你们用餐愉快 |
[21:52] | Hello…. | 你好 |
[21:55] | Just one. | 我一个人 |
[21:57] | Sorry, we’re completely booked for the evening. | 抱歉 我们今晚全都预定满了 |
[22:00] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[22:03] | What’s a girl got to do to get a table around here? | 我要怎么才能用上餐呢 |
[22:14] | You must have heard. | 你一定听说了 |
[22:15] | Kai pled guilty to everything. | 凯对所有事供认不讳 |
[22:18] | He’s not going to trial. | 他不用接受庭审 |
[22:21] | That doesn’t surprise you? | 你不觉得意外吗 |
[22:25] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[22:26] | Because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 因为我在等另一件事浮出水面 |
[22:29] | Why didn’t he turn me in? | 他为什么没把我供出来 |
[22:31] | They took me in the night of the raid, then let me go. | 那晚搜捕他们把我抓去 然后又放了 |
[22:35] | Not another word since. | 之后什么消息也没有了 |
[22:37] | Beverly, you didn’t fit the profile. | 贝弗丽 你和他们的特征不符 |
[22:39] | A black woman in a cult of angry white nationalists? | 一群愤怒的民族主义者白人中的黑人女性 |
[22:43] | They thought you were an unwilling victim. | 他们以为你是一个被迫加入的受害者 |
[22:45] | You were the informant. | 你之前是他们的线人 |
[22:46] | Is that what you told them? | 是你告诉他们的吗 |
[22:48] | I told them the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[22:50] | I didn’t see that you were involved in any crime, | 我没有看到你参与过任何犯罪事件 |
[22:55] | except being subservient to those misogynistic assholes. | 除了对那些厌恶女性的混蛋们唯命是从 |
[23:00] | That still doesn’t explain what Kai did, or didn’t do. | 那还是不能解释凯所做的事 或是没做的事 |
[23:04] | The DA offered a plea. | 地检给了他一份认罪协议 |
[23:07] | He waives a trial to save himself from the death penalty. | 他放弃庭审以免被判死刑 |
[23:11] | He’s such a narcissist, | 他太自恋了 |
[23:13] | he couldn’t bear to have anyone else take credit. | 忍受不了罪名落到别人头上 |
[23:15] | You got to admit it’s driving you crazy, | 你得承认等待他 |
[23:17] | waiting for him to turn on you. | 供出你已经让你有点神经了 |
[23:20] | How did you get so lucky to come out smelling like a rose? | 为什么你能幸运地逃了出来 还能笑靥如花 |
[23:27] | The FBI came to see me | 文森特把我关进精神病院时 |
[23:29] | when Vincent put me in the psychiatric ward. | 联调局的人见了我 |
[23:31] | They had their suspicions about Kai back then, | 他们在那场谋杀未遂事件后 |
[23:34] | after the assassination attempt. | 就已经开始怀疑凯了 |
[23:35] | And that’s when you joined the cult. | 然后你就加入了邪教 |
[23:38] | I became invaluable to the FBI, | 我对联调局有利用价值 |
[23:41] | and in return, I got immunity. | 所以 我拿到了豁免权 |
[23:45] | Damn, Ally. | 该死 艾丽 |
[23:46] | You’re the one they all should be afraid of. | 你才是那个大家该害怕的人 |
[23:49] | Of all the pain you endured, | 你经历了这么多痛苦 |
[23:52] | I’m sure watching Kai kill Ivy right in front of you | 对你来说看着凯当着你的面杀死艾薇 |
[23:56] | must have been the most difficult. | 一定是最难受的 |
[24:01] | It was. | 是的 |
[24:05] | I couldn’t process it for a long time. | 我有很长一段时间都无法接受这个事实 |
[24:09] | Obviously, I still haven’t. | 很明显 我现在也没有准备好 |
[24:13] | Her last words to me were: | 她对我说的最后的话是 |
[24:16] | “I love you. I’m sorry. | “我爱你 对不起 |
[24:20] | Protect our son.” | 保护我们的儿子” |
[24:25] | So I did. | 我照做了 |
[24:27] | You do know that Kai took credit | 你知道凯承认了 |
[24:30] | for every murder except Ivy’s? | 所有凶杀案 除了艾薇 |
[24:35] | He says you did that. | 他说是你杀的 |
[24:37] | For revenge for all that she had taken from you. | 报复她夺走了你的一切 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I-I think I read that… in The New York Times. | 没错 我在《纽约时报》上看见了 |
[24:44] | It’s absurd, right? | 太荒谬了 对吗 |
[24:47] | Yes. Absurd. | 是的 很荒谬 |
[24:51] | I joined his cult to save Oz, to save Ivy. | 我为了救奥兹和艾薇加入了他的邪教 |
[24:58] | But I couldn’t save them both. | 但我没能把他们俩都救出来 |
[25:03] | I could only save one. | 我只能救一个人 |
[25:08] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:13] | I know a lot of women, though, | 不过我认识很多女人 |
[25:15] | who would kill their spouse | 如果她们遭受了那样的背叛和羞辱 |
[25:17] | if they were that betrayed, that humiliated. | 肯定会手刃自己的伴侣 |
[25:22] | And I bet every woman in the world | 我相信世界上所有女人 |
[25:24] | would understand that reaction. | 都能理解这样的反应 |
[25:33] | How have you been holding up? | 你最近怎么样 |
[25:39] | I went from a TV news reporter | 我从一个电视新闻记者 |
[25:41] | to tending bar at The Flaming Lips. | 沦落为了烈焰红唇酒吧的打工仔 |
[25:43] | It’s not so bad. | 不算太惨吧 |
[25:45] | Compliments of the house. | 餐厅赠送的餐点 |
[25:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:48] | Pardon my reach. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[25:51] | Beverly, | 贝弗丽 |
[25:53] | this is my girlfriend | 这位是我刚认识 |
[25:54] | of eight weeks and two days– Erika. | 八周零两天的女朋友 艾瑞卡 |
[25:58] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[26:01] | We need to finalize Oz’s birthday party. | 我们要把奥兹的生日聚会定下来 |
[26:03] | I know. Um… It’s Saturday. | 我知道… 是在周六 |
[26:08] | I’m leaning towards mint green tea cake, in honor of Ivy. | 我倾向于用薄荷绿茶味的蛋糕 以纪念艾薇 |
[26:11] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[26:13] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[26:15] | Another plus one. | 再加一对携宾到场的座位 |
[26:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:19] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 嗯 我很好 |
[26:25] | Dating again. I’m impressed. | 你又开始约会了 很厉害啊 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I know. I’m supposed to be | 没错 我知道 我应该扮演的角色是 |
[26:31] | “A nice little girl in mourning | “一个余生都陷入悲伤的 |
[26:33] | for the rest of her life.” | 善良的小妇人” |
[26:35] | Well, fuck that. | 去他妈的吧 |
[26:38] | I’m living. | 我要好好活着 |
[26:42] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:44] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[26:53] | Hey, what’d you wish for, kiddo? | 孩子 你许了什么愿 |
[26:55] | If I tell you, it won’t come true. | 要是我告诉你 就不会成真了 |
[26:57] | That’s a good answer. | 这答案很好 |
[26:58] | I was testing you there. | 我就是在考验你呢 |
[26:59] | Okay, help yourselves, everyone. | 大家别客气 |
[27:01] | I’ll get you plates. | 我去给你们拿盘子 |
[27:02] | Ooh, this looks good. | 这看起来真不错 |
[27:05] | Want me to get that? | 要我接吗 |
[27:05] | Yes, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:12] | She’s not gonna do it. | 她不会同意的 |
[27:20] | Rachel Maddow’s people again. | 又是瑞秋·麦道那些人 |
[27:21] | Jesus, she’s still at it? | 天啊 她还没放弃吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. I already said no. Twice. | 是啊 我已经拒绝两次了 |
[27:24] | I told them that again. | 我刚刚又拒绝了一次 |
[27:28] | Maybe it’s not the worst thing in the world | 或许你做一次这种采访 |
[27:30] | if you did one of these interviews. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[27:31] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想做 |
[27:33] | She is a legit feminist icon. | 她是个真真正正的女权主义标杆 |
[27:35] | Tell her, please. | 拜托你告诉她 |
[27:36] | If she turned down Lana Winters, | 如果她连拉娜·温特斯都拒绝 |
[27:37] | why would she talk to Rachel fucking Maddow? | 怎么会和瑞秋·麦道说什么呢 |
[27:39] | Thank you. And besides, | 谢谢 而且 |
[27:41] | all I’m trying to do is put this behind me. | 我所做的一切都是忘掉那些 |
[27:42] | I never wanted to be an icon. | 我从来都不想当什么标杆 |
[27:44] | All I want to do | 我只想 |
[27:45] | is be a soccer mom and a small business owner. | 做一个中产阶级妈妈 外加小企业主 |
[27:49] | – I will get it. – Okay. | -我来接 -好吧 |
[27:50] | Thank you, but I’ll get it. | 谢谢你 但还是我来接吧 |
[27:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:55] | This is a collect call from… | 这是一通接听付费电话 来自… |
[27:57] | Kai Anderson. | 凯·安德森 |
[27:59] | …an inmate of Robert Gordon Correctional Facility. | 罗伯特·戈登惩教机构的一名犯人 |
[28:01] | Do you accept the charges? | 你是否愿意付费 |
[28:03] | Um, you guys, don’t open the presents without me. | 你们等着我一起开礼物 |
[28:05] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[28:13] | Yes, I’ll accept. | 是 我愿意付费 |
[28:15] | You fucking liar! | 你这该死的骗子 |
[28:16] | The only thing ever keeping you alive was the fact that | 我留你活口的唯一原因就是 |
[28:17] | you were the mother of my child. | 你是我孩子的母亲 |
[28:18] | Now you’ve got nothing! | 现在你什么筹码都没了 |
[28:21] | I take it you got a delivery from Elite Genetics. | 我猜是你收到了精英基因公司的包裹 |
[28:27] | Now you can truly see how over you are. | 现在你知道你彻底完了 |
[28:31] | Oz is not your son. | 奥兹不是你儿子 |
[28:34] | Your gang of circle-jerking fascists are all dead, | 你那一群围圈拍马屁的法西斯主义者都死了 |
[28:37] | your brother and sister are dead, | 你哥哥 妹妹也都死了 |
[28:39] | and you are trapped in a cage | 而你被困在笼子里 |
[28:41] | with nothing but other men. | 周围只有其他男人 |
[28:43] | Your sick, ugly, necrotic DNA | 你那病态丑陋的腐坏基因 |
[28:47] | will rot in prison until you die. | 会陪着你在监狱里腐烂到死 |
[28:53] | And then it will be gone from the world forever. | 然后它就和你一起 永远从世上消失了 |
[28:55] | You think prison can stop me? Prison is a fucking upgrade! | 你以为监狱能拦住我吗 它是在提升我 |
[28:58] | I’m building a real army of real men. | 我在组建一支真男人的真军队 |
[29:00] | We are gonna get out, and we are coming straight for you. | 我们要出狱 然后直接扑向你 |
[29:03] | I am a goddamn movement! | 我就是运动 |
[29:06] | I am coming for you! | 我要冲你去了 |
[29:07] | I am gonna rip you apart piece by piece | 我要把你一点点撕成碎片 |
[29:10] | and make that son of a bitch son of yours watch! | 让你那混蛋儿子看着 |
[29:13] | You hear me, Ally?! | 你听见了吗 艾丽 |
[29:14] | I am coming for you! | 我要冲你去了 |
[29:15] | You are a dead woman! | 你死定了 |
[29:22] | Hey! That’s government property. | 那是政府财产 |
[29:32] | I’m ready to go back to my cell now, Gloria. | 我现在要回囚室了 格洛丽娅 |
[29:35] | Yes, Divine Ruler. | 是 圣统者 |
[29:50] | After much reflection, I realized I have a duty. | 经过再三思索 我意识到自己有义务 |
[29:54] | I have survived, I have overcome, | 我活了下来 我战胜了过去 |
[29:57] | and I want to harness the strength | 而我想要把我获得的力量 |
[29:59] | I have gained to create hope for our community, | 用来为社区创造希望 |
[30:02] | hope for the future. | 为未来创造希望 |
[30:04] | Which is why I am here today | 所以我今天站在这里 |
[30:06] | to announce my run for the office of United States Senator | 宣布竞选我国伟大的密歇根州的 |
[30:10] | from the great state of Michigan. | 参议员席位 |
[30:14] | That’s my Senate seat. | 那是我的参议院席位 |
[30:22] | All my life | 一直以来 |
[30:23] | I have been told to smile, | 别人都告诉我要微笑 |
[30:26] | stay quiet, look pretty, | 要安安静静 漂漂亮亮 |
[30:29] | not to stand out from the crowd. | 不要从人群中脱颖而出 |
[30:32] | And you know where that got me? | 你们知道那让我怎么样了吗 |
[30:34] | Trapped in a cult, | 我陷入了邪教 |
[30:37] | burying my wife, | 埋葬我的妻子 |
[30:38] | nearly losing my son Oz. | 差一点失去了我儿子奥兹 |
[30:41] | I was only able to break free | 我之所以能重获自由 |
[30:43] | because I was finally unafraid to separate from the pack. | 是因为我终于不再畏惧从一个群体分离 |
[30:48] | Well, now that I’ve escaped a cult, | 现在我逃离了邪教 |
[30:49] | I’m running for Senate to help you escape yours. | 所以我立意竞选议员 帮助你们逃离 |
[30:54] | It’s time we band together to bring down all cults– | 我们该团结一致 结束所有邪教 |
[30:57] | the Democratic party, the Republican party, | 民主党 共和党 |
[31:00] | the entire two-party system. | 整个双党执政系统 |
[31:04] | I know what it looks like when a powerful few control the many. | 我知道少数人统治多数人是什么样 |
[31:09] | On Capitol Hill, they may not want to listen to a woman | 美国国会山上 他们也许不愿听 |
[31:12] | who will take a sledgehammer | 一个打算粉碎 |
[31:13] | to their antiquated system of oppression, | 他们过时的剥削系统的女人的话 |
[31:16] | but with your support, | 但要是有了你们的支持 |
[31:18] | they’re not gonna have a choice. | 他们将别无选择 |
[31:22] | 梅菲尔-理查德兹 投票 2018年议员 | |
[31:22] | I’m Ally Mayfair-Richards, | 我是艾利·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[31:24] | and I approve this message. | 这是来自我的讯息 |
[31:27] | The focus group liked the ad– they like you. | 焦点小组很喜欢这个广告 很喜欢你 |
[31:30] | You scored high marks across all the favorability categories, | 所有好感度类别中你的得分都是最高的 |
[31:34] | and there’s not a person in this country | 全国上下没有一个人 |
[31:35] | that doesn’t know your name | 不知道你的名字 |
[31:36] | and all the shit you’ve been through. | 不清楚你的遭遇 |
[31:37] | Then why am I still trailing in the polls? | 那为什么我的得票率依然不高 |
[31:39] | People are rooting for you. | 人们很支持你 |
[31:40] | They wanted us to know they’re on your side, | 他们希望我们知道他们支持你 |
[31:42] | especially the women. | 尤其是女性 |
[31:44] | But when it came time to rate you on strength, | 但在力量这一条上考虑时 |
[31:46] | you came in at 25%. | 你才得了25% |
[31:48] | Only 14% trust you to lead, | 只有14%的选民相信你能领导 |
[31:50] | and they dinged you on “Lack of experience.” | 而且还认为你缺乏经验 |
[31:54] | Lack of experience? | 缺乏经验 |
[31:57] | Code for they’re scared. | 其实意思是说他们很害怕 |
[31:59] | Isn’t it sad when a strong woman | 一个坚强的女人 |
[32:01] | scares people more than clowns? | 比小丑还让人恐惧难道不悲哀吗 |
[32:08] | What do people see when they look at me? | 看到我时人们想的是什么 |
[32:12] | They see Kai. | 是凯 |
[32:16] | Well, look… | 听着 |
[32:18] | we’re not helping the situation by putting him in the ad. | 让他进广告对我们的境况没有好处 |
[32:21] | Take him out. | 去掉他 |
[32:23] | Put something out there with just my picture alone. | 发一个只有我的照片的广告 |
[32:26] | As long as he’s alive, | 只要他还活着 |
[32:27] | a picture of you is a picture of Kai. | 看到你就是看到了凯 |
[32:30] | You’re tied to him. | 你和他是绑定的 |
[32:32] | You’ll always be seen as his victim. | 你永远都是他的受害者 |
[32:35] | Well, we just have to expand people’s imaginations. | 那我们就要拓展人们的想象力 |
[32:40] | This debate with Senator Jackson, this is your chance. | 这场和杰克逊参议员的辩论是你的机会 |
[32:45] | He’s gonna come at you hard. | 他绝不会手下留情 |
[32:46] | This is your only shot for the public to see you | 这是让公众见证你扳倒那个混蛋的 |
[32:49] | take that motherfucker down. | 唯一机会 |
[32:51] | Then we better give them a show. | 那我们最好满足大家 |
[33:23] | Divine Ruler. | 圣统者 |
[33:27] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[33:28] | Did you get the tattoos? | 弄文身了吗 |
[33:30] | Just like yours. | 和你的一模一样 |
[33:36] | I’m getting out of here, Rim Shot. | 我要出去了 扣篮 |
[33:42] | Take me with you. | 带上我 |
[33:46] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:48] | I won’t make it when you’re gone. | 你走了 我活不下去 |
[33:52] | I-I can’t make it without you! | 没有你我活不下去 |
[33:58] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[34:00] | I need you just as much as you need me. | 我对你的需要不比你对我的少 |
[34:05] | Tonight, we’ll both be free. | 今夜 我们都将自由 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Come on, we’re on schedule. | 快点 我们时间不多 |
[34:29] | It was your idea to cut off his face. | 切下他的脸是你的主意 |
[34:31] | Let’s get to it. | 所以赶紧吧 |
[34:32] | You clearly know your way around the deli meats. | 你显然对熟食肉类的处理更精通些 |
[34:35] | I struggle with my food choices. | 我能吃的东西其实不多 |
[34:37] | Just help me mutilate the body so he can be me. | 赶紧帮我破坏尸体 伪装成我 |
[35:20] | There’s breaking news. | 重大新闻 |
[35:23] | Convicted murderer Kai Anderson was found dead this afternoon. | 谋杀犯凯·安德森今日中午被发现身亡 |
[35:28] | Face mutilated beyond recognition. | 脸部破坏严重 无法辨认 |
[35:34] | You sure you want to go through with this? | 你确定要继续吗 |
[35:38] | Do we have a choice? | 有选择吗 |
[35:41] | We’ve spent weeks preparing for tonight. | 我们为今晚准备了好几周 |
[35:45] | Let’s do it. | 必须做 |
[35:50] | Leadership is about two things: Intelligence and independence. | 领导力有两个关键 智力和独立 |
[35:55] | Facts and truth mean nothing if our leader is an idiot, | 如果领导者是个白痴 或被特别利益掌控 |
[35:59] | or owned by special interests. | 事实和真理也将再无意义 |
[36:01] | What I can say about my opponent is | 而关于我的对手 我只能说 |
[36:04] | he’s not an idiot. | 他绝不是白痴 |
[36:10] | As most of you know, | 如大家所知 |
[36:11] | I have been through hell these past two years. | 这两年来我的生活水深火热 |
[36:15] | But so has our country. | 但我们的国家也一样 |
[36:16] | This idea that America is a hellhole since the 2016 election | 美国在水深火热中这个概念只是 |
[36:20] | is a creation of a hysterical press… | 2016年大选中歇斯底里的媒体的… |
[36:22] | Would you do me a favor and try not to interrupt me? | 拜托你帮帮吗 不要打断我的话可以吗 |
[36:24] | You can’t intimidate me, | 我不怕你 |
[36:26] | and I am tired of being mansplained too. | 而且我受够了被男人教训 |
[36:30] | Now, I have been called a lot of things: | 我继续说 对我的定义有很多 |
[36:33] | hysterical, shrill, snowflake. | 歇斯底里 无理取闹 小雪花 |
[36:37] | You can call me a snowflake if you want to, | 愿意的话大家可以这么叫我 |
[36:40] | but I am one of millions | 但我只是百万雪花中的一片 |
[36:42] | and together we make a goddamn blizzard. | 在一起 我们就是一场暴风雪 |
[36:50] | I have a question for Ms. Mayfair-Richards. | 我有问题想问梅菲尔-理查德兹女士 |
[36:54] | Can we get your name, sir? | 请报上姓名 先生 |
[36:59] | I’m Councilman Kai Anderson. | 我是市议员凯·安德森 |
[37:12] | My question is this: | 我的问题是 |
[37:14] | Did you ever think you were more than just kindling? | 你有没有想过你不只是导火索 |
[37:17] | You’re not the flame. | 你不是火焰 |
[37:18] | You’re the spark to start the fire that I built. | 你是我点燃的火焰中的一朵火花 |
[37:22] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是个英雄 |
[37:25] | You’re a symbol. | 你只是个符号 |
[37:28] | One I created! | 是我创造的 |
[37:31] | Killing people doesn’t get the men hard | 杀人已经无法再让男人硬 |
[37:33] | and the ladies wet anymore. | 让女人湿了 |
[37:34] | But Americans lose their ever-loving shit | 但当你毁掉美国人的符号 |
[37:37] | when you destroy their symbols, | 他们就会发狂 |
[37:38] | statues, flags, pledges of allegiance, $20 bills, | 雕像 旗帜 效忠誓言 20美元 |
[37:42] | white Jesus and Merry fucking Christmas! | 白人基督 还有他妈的圣诞节 |
[37:46] | You come for any of that stuff, | 敢攻击这些 |
[37:47] | you’ve got rioting in the streets | 你就能引发街头暴乱 |
[37:48] | and domination of the news cycle for weeks. | 几周几周地占据新闻头条 |
[37:51] | You symbolize the hope | 你象征着希望 |
[37:52] | that women will one day win an argument with their husbands, | 象征着女人有一天能争得过丈夫 |
[37:56] | that they won’t be catcalled when they walk down the streets, | 走在街上不会被嘘 |
[37:59] | that their bosses won’t talk about their tits anymore, | 老板们不会再议论她们的奶头 |
[38:01] | that they’ll make just as much money as men make, | 能挣得和男人一样多 |
[38:03] | that the fight is winnable! | 象征着这场仗能打得赢 |
[38:06] | But when I kill you, | 但等我杀了你 |
[38:07] | they’ll see that there is no hope. | 她们会发现 没有希望 |
[38:10] | Women can’t lead. | 女人当不了领袖 |
[38:12] | Women can’t win! | 女人赢不了 |
[38:15] | They will always be outsmarted and outmuscled! | 她们永远比不了男人聪明 比不了男人壮 |
[38:19] | They need to finally understand | 她们会恍然大悟 |
[38:20] | that what they can and should do is shut up, | 她们能做的就是闭上嘴 |
[38:24] | know their place and make me a goddamn sandwich! | 知道自己是什么位置 给男人做个三明治 |
[38:27] | Fuck you, Kai. | 去死吧 凯 |
[38:37] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:40] | I know he is very charismatic, | 我知道他魅力超群 |
[38:42] | but it’s all lies. | 但那都是谎言 |
[38:45] | It’s a con. | 是骗局 |
[38:47] | Everyone, even you, will die in service of his ego. | 所有人 甚至是你 都会死于他的自负 |
[38:51] | He is loyal to no one. | 他不会对任何人忠诚 |
[38:57] | Does he make a lot of comments about your weight? | 他是不是对你的体重评头论足 |
[39:01] | You see, that’s what he does. | 看到没 这就是他的伎俩 |
[39:03] | He preys upon your deepest insecurities, | 他攻击你最脆弱的部位 |
[39:05] | your deepest fears, | 最深的恐惧 |
[39:07] | and he uses them to break you. | 利用这些来击垮你 |
[39:09] | If I’m being honest, | 要我说实话 |
[39:11] | all that Divine Ruler shit really turns me off. | 圣统者的那些鬼真的让我很沮丧 |
[39:22] | Don’t just stand there and stare at me. | 别站着 瞪着我 |
[39:24] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[39:27] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[39:34] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:36] | There is something more dangerous in this world | 这世上有比一个被羞辱的男人 |
[39:39] | than a humiliated man: | 更可怕的 |
[39:43] | a nasty woman. | 被惹毛的女人 |
[39:54] | The polls have closed in Michigan | 密歇根州投票已经结束 |
[39:56] | 艾利·梅菲尔-理查德兹击败杰克逊 政坛新秀赢得80%女性选票 | |
[39:56] | and with just 6% of precincts reporting, | 虽然只有6%的选区有结果 |
[39:59] | we can project that underdog Allyson Mayfair-Richards | 但可以预测不被看好的艾莉森·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[40:03] | has unseated incumbent Herbert Jackson, | 将会把现任议员赫伯特·杰克逊拉下马 |
[40:06] | sealing her place as Michigan’s next senator. | 确认成为密歇根下一任参议员 |
[40:09] | Exit polls indicate Ms. Richards will win | 选后民意测评显示 理查德兹女士 |
[40:11] | an astounding 80% of the female vote. | 将会赢得80%的女性选票 |
[40:15] | Tickle, tickle, tickle! | 咯咯咯 |
[40:17] | Okay, you need to go to sleep. | 好了 你该睡觉了 |
[40:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[40:21] | All righty, here’s your elephant. | 好了 你的大象 |
[40:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:27] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[40:28] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[40:30] | We did. | 我们赢了 |
[40:35] | Does this mean you’re in charge now? | 这是不是意味着 你掌权了 |
[40:38] | Well, I’m in charge of you. | 我掌控着你 |
[40:45] | Of your constituents? | 掌握你的选民了 |
[40:49] | There’s a big word. | 这可是个大词 |
[40:51] | Someone’s been paying attention. | 看来有人一直很留心啊 |
[40:57] | In our system, elected officials work for the people. | 在我们国家 被选出的官员要为人民服务 |
[41:03] | so you get to boss them around? | 所以你要对人发号施令了吗 |
[41:06] | Well, more like lead them. | 更像是领导他们 |
[41:10] | Help show them the way. | 让他们看清道路 |
[41:12] | Take them to a better place. | 带领他们创造更好的地方 |
[41:15] | A better world. | 更好的世界 |
[41:18] | I want that for you, Oz. | 我想为你做 奥兹 |
[41:21] | A world where you can be a better man | 一个让你能比前人 |
[41:23] | than the ones who came before you. | 做得更好的世界 |
[41:26] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[41:28] | I hope so, honey. | 但愿如此 亲爱的 |
[41:41] | You want this guy? | 要这个吗 |
[41:48] | I need you to go back to sleep, okay? | 你要回去睡觉了 好吗 |
[41:50] | And Erika’s here if you need anything. | 如果需要什么 艾瑞卡都在 |
[41:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[41:53] | Mama has a meeting. | 妈妈还有会要开 |
[41:55] | Some very special, very powerful friends | 一些很特别 很有权势的朋友 |
[41:58] | who are gonna help bring about | 会一起帮忙创造 |
[41:59] | that better world that we were talking about. | 我们刚刚说的那个更好的世界 |
[42:02] | What kind of friends? | 什么朋友 |
[42:04] | Political people, like Kai? | 政界的人吗 像凯一样 |
[42:08] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[42:10] | Not like Kai. | 不是凯那样的 |
[42:12] | Never again like Kai. | 永远不会像凯那样了 |
[42:18] | Women. | 女人 |
[42:20] | A group of powerful, empowered women | 一群强大 有权的女人 |
[42:24] | who want to change the system. | 想要改变现在的体制 |
[42:32] | Okay, close your eyes. | 好了 闭上眼睛 |
[42:44] | I love you, Ozzie. | 我爱你 奥兹 |
[42:46] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |