时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 最后一次总统辩论 2016年12月19日 | |
[00:03] | If Russia and the United States got along well | 如果俄罗斯和美国能够和睦相处 |
[00:06] | and went after ISIS… | 一起对付伊斯兰国 |
[00:09] | I wonder if this is how black people felt | 不知奥巴马成为总统时 |
[00:10] | when Obama became president. | 黑人是不是就这个感觉 |
[00:12] | I know it’s super not Vassar or PC to say this, | 我知道这么说不瓦萨也不政治正确 |
[00:15] | but I think Hillary is even more important than Obama. | 但我觉得希拉里比奥巴马还要重要 |
[00:18] | The fight for civil rights | 民权斗争 |
[00:19] | lasted a couple of hundred years. | 持续了几百年 |
[00:21] | The fight for female equality lasted, like… thousands. | 但女性平等的斗争则持续了几千年 |
[00:25] | I guess you’re right. | 你说的也对 |
[00:26] | Black men did get the right to vote before women did. | 黑人比女性先得到了投票权 |
[00:28] | – Yeah, right? – Well, that’s because | -是吧 -那是因为 |
[00:29] | he’d rather have a puppet as president… | 他更希望有个傀儡当总统 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:34] | – You’re the puppet. – Oh, my God. | -你就是那个傀儡 -天呐 |
[00:38] | There’s no way people are buying this shit. | 人们绝不会信这种扯淡 |
[00:41] | I’m telling you, she’s gonna flip Texas | 相信我 她能在得州翻盘 |
[00:42] | and maybe even Arizona. | 甚至是亚利桑那州 |
[00:44] | It’s gonna be the biggest loss in electoral college history. | 他将是总统选举团历史上输得最惨的一个 |
[00:47] | – …nuclear warheads… – Want to bet? | -…核弹… -想打赌吗 |
[00:51] | I’ll bet. | 我打 |
[00:53] | If Trump wins, you can fuck all three of us. | 如果特朗普赢了 你可以操我们三个 |
[00:55] | – Riley, gross. – It’s never gonna happen. | -莱丽 恶心啊 -绝没可能的 |
[00:57] | You guys don’t see it. | 你们看不到 |
[00:58] | Your precious Obummer has shielded you | 你们的宝贝奥巴马让你们 |
[01:00] | from what’s really going on out there. | 看不到世界真正的情况 |
[01:01] | Right. Economic anxiety, | 是啊 经济焦虑 |
[01:03] | aka racism. | 也就是种族歧视 |
[01:05] | People hate her. | 人们讨厌她 |
[01:08] | She’s weak. | 她太弱了 |
[01:09] | Remember what happened a few weeks ago | 记得几周前在911纪念仪式上 |
[01:10] | at the 9/11 memorial ceremony? | 发生的事吗 |
[01:12] | She had to be carried to a car. | 她还得被人抬到车上 |
[01:14] | Everyone knows it’s early onset Parkinson’s. | 大家都知道这是早发帕金森症 |
[01:16] | They hate the sound of her voice, | 他们讨厌她的嗓音 |
[01:17] | they hate the fact that she can’t satisfy her husband. | 他们讨厌她满足不了她的丈夫 |
[01:19] | The world isn’t this progressive, | 世界不是你以为的那种 |
[01:21] | happy place you think it is, okay? | 进步快乐的地方 |
[01:23] | People tolerated the black guy, | 人们容忍了那个黑人 |
[01:24] | but nobody wants a woman president. | 但没人希望一个女人当总统 |
[01:26] | Not even other women. | 其他女人都不希望 |
[01:28] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[01:29] | Your 4chan Pepe frog-fucking buddies? | 你论坛上那些怪胎朋友吗 |
[01:32] | In between exchanging | 你们交换 |
[01:32] | pictures of dead people and shit porn? | 死尸照片和垃圾黄片期间谈的吗 |
[01:35] | You win if people turn out to vote. | 如果人们去投票 你才能赢 |
[01:37] | And nobody is turning out for that shrill, cuck bitch. | 没人会去为那个被绿的乱叫婊投票的 |
[01:39] | Have you seen Trump’s rallies? The passion? | 你们看到特朗普的集会了吗 民情多么高涨 |
[01:41] | The passion of the angry white man. | 那都是愤怒的白种男人 |
[01:44] | – Boo-fucking-hoo for you. – That’s right! | -真了不起啊 -没错 |
[01:47] | We’ve been humiliated and put down for too long. | 我们被羞辱 被压制太久了 |
[01:50] | Trump is one of us! | 特朗普是我们的一员 |
[01:51] | We will stand out bleeding | 我们就是在雨雪里 |
[01:52] | in the rain and snow to vote for him. | 流着血也要为他投票 |
[01:55] | It is all about shame and humiliation for you assholes. | 你们这些混蛋就在乎羞耻和侮辱 |
[01:59] | You know, we should start some sort of, like, | 我们该发起政府项目 |
[02:00] | government program to get you all laid so you’ll shut up. | 让你们都有女人睡 你们就老实了 |
[02:04] | Yeah, you probably wouldn’t even need to get fucked. | 你大概都不需要被操 |
[02:06] | Just some pretty girl smiling at you, | 只要有个漂亮姑娘冲你笑 |
[02:09] | telling you how important you are. | 告诉你 你是多重要就够了 |
[02:12] | You ever notice how all the alt-righters are young men? | 你注意到另类右翼都是年轻男子吗 |
[02:15] | And none of them have girlfriends? | 而且都是没女朋友的 |
[02:17] | Hey, Winter, uh, give me some lotion. | 温特 给我点乳液 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna give your brother a handy, so… | 我要给你哥撸一管 |
[02:21] | Kai! | 凯 |
[02:22] | What the fuck, Kai? | 你干什么 凯 |
[02:24] | – Are you okay? – I’m sorry. | -你没事吧 -对不起 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that. | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[02:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:31] | I am pressing charges! I am pressing charges! | 我要告你 我要告你 |
[02:38] | You really did it now, Kai. | 这下可好 凯 |
[02:41] | After all the shitty things you’ve done, | 你干了那么多烂事 |
[02:42] | you finally crossed the line. | 这下终于太过分了 |
[03:02] | It’s a statue of the goddess Anat, | 这是阿娜特女神的雕像 |
[03:05] | the ancient Semitic goddess of love and war. | 她是古闪米特族的爱与战争之神 |
[03:08] | There’s a tale told that a man slighted her. | 据说 有个男人轻视了她 |
[03:11] | And so she took a sickle and cut him in two, | 她便拿了把镰刀 把他砍成了两半 |
[03:14] | and scattered his pieces in the fields to be eaten by the birds. | 并将他的尸块撒在野地里 让鸟儿啄净 |
[03:19] | You’re basically telling me chicks have been overreacting | 你是说 自从时间之初 女人就总这么 |
[03:20] | since the beginning of time. | 大惊小怪 |
[03:23] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你为什么来吗 |
[03:27] | My sister’s friend got mouthy, | 我妹妹的朋友嘴贱 |
[03:29] | so I got a little too physical with her, | 我就对她动手了 |
[03:32] | and they ordered me to take anger management classes | 然后他们命令我来上愤怒管理课 |
[03:34] | as part of my probation. | 作为察看的一部分 |
[03:36] | You think it’s okay to put your hands on a woman? | 你觉得你可以对女人动手吗 |
[03:41] | They’re the ones always yapping about equality. | 是她们总唠叨什么平等 |
[03:44] | I was just treating her the way I would have treated a man | 我只是像对待一个那样对我说话的男人一样 |
[03:45] | talking to me like that. | 对待她 |
[03:46] | It was a political act. | 那是政治行为 |
[03:47] | A blow struck for women’s liberation! | 为女性解放打出的一击 |
[03:56] | Are you familiar with the work of Valerie Solanas? | 你熟悉瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯的作品吗 |
[04:00] | Is that the lead singer of The Motels? | 是汽车旅馆乐团的主唱吗 |
[04:03] | I see boys like you all the time. | 我总能见到你这样的男孩 |
[04:07] | Not quite men. | 还不算男人 |
[04:08] | Angry, lonely, hard up. | 愤怒 孤独 生活拮据 |
[04:11] | You want me to understand that I’m not special. | 你想告诉我我并不特别 |
[04:14] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[04:15] | The world beat you to it. | 世界已经先告诉我了 |
[04:17] | But you are special. | 但你是特别的 |
[04:18] | You’re different from the others. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[04:20] | You’re smarter. | 你更聪明 |
[04:21] | And you have a certain untapped charisma. | 你有种未被发掘的魅力 |
[04:27] | Have you ever considered politics? | 你考虑过政治吗 |
[04:31] | I mean, not until recently. | 直到最近才开始感兴趣 |
[04:38] | You think if I had a purpose like that, | 你觉得如果我有那样的目标 |
[04:39] | it would make me less angry? | 就会不那么愤怒了吗 |
[04:41] | I think if you had a purpose, you could change the world. | 我觉得如果你有个目标 你能改变世界 |
[04:46] | I’m an old-school, OG feminist. | 我是个老派的传统的女权主义者 |
[04:50] | And do you know who my favorite politician of all time is? | 你知道我最喜欢的政治家是谁吗 |
[04:55] | Donald J. Trump. | 唐纳德·特朗普 |
[04:57] | For thousands of years, mankind has built civilization | 数千年来 人类建立文明 |
[05:02] | with a single intention: | 只有一个目的 |
[05:05] | to keep women contained. | 控制女人 |
[05:07] | Face down, ass up. Compliant. | 脸冲下 屁股冲上 乖乖顺从 |
[05:12] | Donald Trump cannot tie his dick-tripping ties correctly, | 唐纳德·特朗普连领带都系不好 |
[05:17] | but Hillary gets attacked | 但希拉里却因为 |
[05:19] | for her goddamn hideous St. John pantsuits. | 她难看的圣约翰套装而遭攻击 |
[05:24] | And with every catcall, | 每个嘘声 |
[05:26] | every put-down, | 每次压迫 |
[05:27] | every slap and pass-over at work, | 每次在工作上被人忽视 |
[05:32] | the anger compounds. | 愤怒都会积蓄 |
[05:34] | As the orgasm inequality builds, so does the rage. | 狂怒随着高潮的不平等累积 |
[05:40] | We are sitting on | 我们坐在 |
[05:42] | the biggest bomb the universe has ever seen. | 史上最大的炸弹上面 |
[05:45] | Do you know what it is, Mr. Anderson? | 你知道那是什么吗 安德森先生 |
[05:49] | Female rage. | 女性狂怒 |
[05:51] | The patriarchy has dammed it up for millennia, | 父权社会筑起大坝 让它积攒了数千年 |
[05:54] | and Donald J. Trump is the first world leader | 而唐纳德·特朗普是第一个开始 |
[05:58] | to start hammering away at that dam. | 拿锤子砸碎那大坝的世界领袖 |
[06:01] | With every tweet, | 他的每条推文 |
[06:03] | with every eye-roll, | 每次翻白眼 |
[06:04] | every pussy grabbed, | 每次抓下体 |
[06:07] | he is slowly releasing the fury. | 都在慢慢释放那股怒气 |
[06:13] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[06:15] | And do you see how you– | 你看出你 |
[06:17] | smart, charismatic, angry, | 聪明 有魅力 愤怒 |
[06:20] | woman-hating Kai Anderson– | 厌女的凯·安德森 |
[06:23] | need to take your own hammer to that dam? | 也该自己去拿锤子砸大坝了吗 |
[06:25] | How you must be the spear | 你必须成为 |
[06:27] | for that movement because | 这运动的矛 |
[06:28] | you are so very, very special? | 因为你是那么特别 |
[06:35] | Is that my purpose? | 那就是我的目标吗 |
[06:41] | Repeat after me. | 跟我说 |
[06:45] | I am a turd. | 我是坨狗屎 |
[06:47] | A lowly, abject turd. | 一坨低贱的狗屎 |
[06:51] | I’m a turd. | 我是坨狗屎 |
[06:54] | A lowly, abject turd. | 一坨低贱的狗屎 |
[06:56] | From this moment on, | 从此刻起 |
[06:58] | you have but one purpose: | 你只有一个目标 |
[07:01] | to release the feminine rage | 释放女性怒火 |
[07:03] | and to use all your skills | 用你的全部手段 |
[07:05] | and passion and vision | 热情和远见 |
[07:08] | to break that dam to pieces. | 彻底砸破那个大坝 |
[07:10] | But what will happen to me? | 但我会怎么样 |
[07:12] | You will drown in it, dearest heart. | 你会溺死在洪流中 亲爱的 |
[07:16] | You and every other man. | 你和其他所有男人 |
[07:20] | But you will die knowing that you have saved us all. | 但你死时可以知道你拯救了我们所有人 |
[07:23] | And you’ll be famous for it. | 你会因此成名 |
[07:25] | A legend. | 成为传奇 |
[07:27] | Someday, there’ll be a tiny statue of you | 有一日 你的小雕像 |
[07:30] | in someone’s office. | 也会放在谁的办公室里 |
[07:36] | Do you see your purpose now, Kai? | 你看清你的目标了吗 凯 |
[07:40] | What you have been chosen and put on this earth to do? | 你被选中来到这世间要做的事 |
[07:44] | The women of the world are waiting for you, | 世界的女人都在等待你 |
[07:46] | legs spread, on their backs. | 大腿张着 躺着 |
[07:48] | Impregnate them. | 为她们受孕吧 |
[07:50] | Help them give birth to their rage. | 让她们生下她们的愤怒 |
[09:07] | Can you see this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[09:09] | Can you see what the fuck is happening? | 你们看到这情况了吗 |
[09:11] | This is an outrage. | 这太过分了 |
[09:12] | This is America, people. | 这里是美国啊 |
[09:14] | I’m at Bennett Park, | 我在贝内特公园 |
[09:15] | where my kid brother just had his birthday party. | 我的弟弟才在这里过完生日 |
[09:18] | And right there on the pavilion | 那个蠢蛋纳粹议员 |
[09:19] | is this fuckwad, city-council Nazi. | 就在广场中心 |
[09:22] | The guy who’s always surrounded | 他身边总是环绕着 |
[09:23] | by his group of male militia thugs. | 一群男民兵暴徒 |
[09:25] | This is the guy who tried to restrict the Internet! | 这家伙还想限制网络 |
[09:28] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[09:30] | Where are you?! | 你们在哪 |
[09:33] | No Nazi! No KKK! | 不要纳粹 不要三K党 |
[09:35] | No fascist U.S.A.! No Nazi! No… | 不要美国变成法西斯 不要纳粹 不要… |
[09:38] | Listen, everybody. | 大家听好 |
[09:40] | – Most of you are here to listen to common sense. – Yeah! | -你们大部分人是来这里听道理的 -是的 |
[09:43] | – And that is absolutely lacking from Washington. – Yeah! | -而这正是华盛顿所缺少的 -是啊 |
[09:46] | Especially in our representation, | 尤其是我们的代表 |
[09:47] | Senator Herbert Jackson. | 赫伯特·杰克森参议员 |
[09:51] | I mean, we got to talk about | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:52] | some of this guy’s extreme positions. Anti-life? | 这人的一些极端立场 反生命 |
[09:55] | This man is for third-trimester abortions, people. | 此人支持晚期壬辰流产 |
[10:00] | And some of you might be saying it’s too early | 你们有些人可能觉得 |
[10:01] | to start talking about an election two years away. | 现在就谈还有两年才到的选举太早了 |
[10:04] | Well, it is never too early | 拯救我们伟大国家 |
[10:06] | to start the work of saving our great country! | 什么时候开工都不嫌早 |
[10:08] | Yes! Yeah! | 说得好 |
[10:11] | I am the agent of change, | 我是改变的代理人 |
[10:13] | and this is the beginning of our campaign together. | 这就是我们共同的竞选的开始 |
[10:15] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[10:18] | The globalists and the elitists and the cosmopolitans | 全球主义者 精英主义者和世界主义者 |
[10:20] | are so afraid of the truth | 都太怕真相 |
[10:22] | that they don’t want anybody else to hear it. | 他们不希望任何人听到实话 |
[10:23] | – That is un-American. – Yeah! | -这是不美国的 -是啊 |
[10:26] | We fought wars against the fascists for our rights, | 我们为保护我们的权利曾向法西斯宣战 |
[10:29] | – and we will fight them now to keep them. – Yeah! | -为了维系这份权利 我们还将再战 -是啊 |
[10:31] | – This is our town! – Our town! | -这是我们的地盘 -我们的地盘 |
[10:34] | – Our state! – Our state! | -我们的州 -我们的州 |
[10:36] | – Our country! – Our country! | -我们的国家 -我们的国家 |
[10:39] | No fascists! No hate! No fascists! No hate! | 不要法西斯主义 不要仇恨 |
[10:42] | No fascists! No hate! | 不要法西斯主义 不要仇恨 |
[10:44] | No fascists! No hate! No fascists! No hate! | 不要法西斯主义 不要仇恨 |
[10:46] | – No fascists! No hate! – Fascists go home! | -不要法西斯主义 不要仇恨 -法西斯滚回家 |
[10:50] | Who the fuck are these assholes? | 这些混蛋是谁 |
[10:52] | We’re all over social media. | 社交网络上都是我们 |
[10:53] | – The message is getting out that… – Wake up, Speedwagon! | -我们的讯息传递出去了 -醒醒吧 快速马车 |
[10:55] | Now that we’re taking aim at one of the Washington elite, | 我们现在瞄准了一个华盛顿的精英 |
[10:57] | they’re using their levers of power against us. | 他们开始使手段对付我们了 |
[11:00] | I’m telling you, it’s the goddamn Feds. | 听我的 是该死的联调局 |
[11:01] | They hate me and they are agitating the opposition. | 他们恨我 他们在鼓动反对者 |
[11:03] | – You see that? Don’t look. – The white van? | -看到那个了吗 别看 -白货车吗 |
[11:05] | They’re undercover, recording everything. | 那是卧底 在拍摄一切 |
[11:08] | But they would never lift a finger to stop them! | 但他们才不会动手阻止他们呢 |
[11:10] | Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! | 真可耻 |
[11:13] | Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! | 真可耻 |
[11:16] | What are you so afraid of? | 你们怕什么 |
[11:17] | Are you afraid that you’ll actually change your mind? | 你们是怕自己会改主意吗 |
[11:20] | You know what’s a shame? | 知道什么才可耻吗 |
[11:20] | It’s a shame that in our constitutional democracy, | 可耻的是 以我们的宪政民主 |
[11:23] | we are not able to ha… | 我们不能… |
[11:26] | …to have civil liberties | 拥有民权自由 |
[11:27] | like the First Amendment! | 那是第一修正案规定的 |
[11:30] | It’s goddamn piss! | 是尿 |
[11:32] | – They’re throwing piss! – We should go. | -他们丢尿 -我们走吧 |
[11:33] | – We should get out of here. – Fight! Fight! | -我们走吧 -打 |
[11:35] | Fight! Fight! Fascists go home! | 打 打 法西斯滚回家 |
[11:38] | No, I’m not letting these asswipes | 不 我不能让这些混蛋 |
[11:39] | run me out of my own rally. | 把我赶出自己的集会 |
[11:44] | – Fuck! -Kai, Kai, Kai! | -操 -凯 凯 |
[11:47] | Mace. It’s mace! Use the milk. | 是防狼喷雾 用牛奶 |
[11:50] | Kai, Kai, Kai! Come on! | 凯 过来 |
[12:15] | What’s the problem here? | 这是在搞什么 |
[12:16] | – Shut that shit off! – I was scrubbing the truck down | -把那东西关了 -我在按你说的洗车 |
[12:18] | like you asked, and the music got stuck ’cause | 但这东西太老了 |
[12:20] | – this stupid thing’s so ancient. – Damn it! | -音乐一直停不下来 -该死 |
[12:22] | The Feds are everywhere, watching us. | 政府的人一直在监视我们 |
[12:25] | We are supposed to be getting rid of evidence, | 我们要做的是清扫证据 |
[12:26] | not broadcasting it out to the entire fucking world. | 而不是向全世界广而告之 |
[12:29] | Wouldn’t it be better to just get rid of the damn thing? | 难道直接把这破东西扔了不是更好吗 |
[12:31] | That’s what they’re expecting us to do. | 那就正中他们下怀了 |
[12:33] | They’re gonna be looking for an ice cream truck. | 他们会找卖冰淇淋的卡车 |
[12:35] | But once we strip it down and paint the whole thing | 但一旦我们把车拆了 |
[12:36] | the color of orange sherbet, | 把它涂成橘子冰沙的颜色 |
[12:37] | that’s when we can hide it in plain sight. | 光天化日也没人找得到它了 |
[12:40] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[12:42] | Get to work. | 赶紧干活 |
[12:50] | You stay inside, I’ll do the outside. | 你负责里面 我负责外面 |
[12:52] | Was she in pain? | 她当时痛苦吗 |
[12:55] | In the end? | 临死的时候吗 |
[12:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:02] | I know I have no right to ask. | 我知道我没有资格问 |
[13:05] | It’s just, Kai’s been spreading that bullshit story | 只是凯一直在说什么 |
[13:07] | about her going off to cooking school in Paris. | 她去了巴黎厨师学校之类的屁话 |
[13:11] | And I know my brother. | 但我了解我哥 |
[13:13] | And I know Ivy would have never left without saying good-bye. | 我知道艾薇不会不辞而别 |
[13:17] | Is that what you think? | 你真是这样想的吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[13:23] | maybe you didn’t know my wife as well as you thought you did. | 也许你没有你想的那么了解我老婆 |
[13:26] | Look, you have every right to be pissed. | 听着 我知道你完全有资格生气 |
[13:30] | Is anything ever your fault, Winter? | 有任何事是你的错吗 温特 |
[13:35] | You seduce my wife. | 你勾引我老婆 |
[13:37] | You use her to destroy me and my family. | 利用她摧毁了我和我的家庭 |
[13:42] | I’m sorry I let things get so out of control. | 我很抱歉事情最后失控了 |
[13:44] | But you have to believe me, I cared about Ivy. | 但你要相信我 我在乎艾薇 |
[13:47] | I did. | 真的 |
[13:49] | It was real, whatever you want to call it. | 随你怎么说 但我真的在乎她 |
[13:52] | Kai’s out of his mind right now. | 凯现在已经疯了 |
[13:54] | He’s been taking so many pills. | 他药吃太多了 |
[13:56] | And my mind is just going insane thinking about | 一想到他对艾薇做了什么 |
[13:59] | what he did to her, | 我就气得发疯 |
[14:00] | and that he made her suffer, and… and I wasn’t there. | 他让她受尽了折磨 但我却不在她身旁 |
[14:12] | If something did happen to Ivy, | 如果艾薇真的遭遇不测 |
[14:17] | what makes you think it was Kai? | 你怎么知道就是凯干的 |
[14:26] | Shocking video out of Michigan today, | 密歇根今日爆出 |
[14:27] | after a political rally erupted into violence, | 政治集会演变成暴力冲突的视频 |
[14:30] | leaving 12 people injured. | 12人受伤 |
[14:32] | Local councilman Kai Anderson, | 最近因一起刺杀事件 |
[14:34] | who was recently catapulted onto the national stage | 和通过一些 |
[14:37] | after an assassination attempt | 不寻常的市政条例而迅速进入 |
[14:39] | and some unorthodox and controversial city ordinances | 全国人民视野的凯·安德森 |
[14:43] | that he passed, he clashed today with counter-protesters | 今日在大肆抨击了他在中期选举 |
[14:47] | after lashing out against Senator Herbert Jackson, | 想拉下台的参议员赫伯特·杰克森后 |
[14:50] | who he plans to unseat during the midterm elections. | 他和示威群众发生冲突 |
[14:53] | Here’s what Senator Jackson had to say earlier today. | 现在播放的是杰克森议员今日早些时候的表态 |
[14:57] | The only blue hairs I respond to are the sweet little old ladies | 我唯一会搭理的蓝发人是我们州的小老太太 |
[14:59] | of my state, not some alt-right extremist. | 而不是什么右翼极端分子 |
[15:02] | So you’re not taking | 所以你并没有将安德森议员的 |
[15:03] | Councilman Anderson’s challenge seriously? | 挑战放在眼里吗 |
[15:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:07] | If anyone should be taking Mr. Anderson seriously, | 要真有人认真对待安德森先生 |
[15:10] | it should be the Department of Justice. | 那也只能是司法部了 |
[15:12] | You seeing this shit?! | 你们看到这混蛋了吗 |
[15:13] | Screw that guy right in the ass! | 我们要摧毁他 |
[15:15] | Yes! | 对 |
[15:16] | We’re not the ones wearing ski masks. | 我们可不是戴着化学面具 |
[15:18] | We’re not the ones throwing piss bottles. | 只会丢尿瓶的人 |
[15:19] | – We shared ideas. – Yes! | -我们在传播思想 -对 |
[15:21] | And these Woke Warrior assholes, | 但这些所谓的正义之士 |
[15:23] | they get anointed right here on national TV! | 他们就只会在电视上油嘴滑舌 |
[15:26] | Fake fucking media! | 媒体净会瞎说 |
[15:28] | When the Woke Warriors get to hide their hands, | 当这些人想要掩饰自己的企图时 |
[15:31] | we’re just gonna have to cut them off and show the world! | 我们就要展出来给全世界看 |
[15:36] | No offense, Gary. | 无意冒犯 盖里 |
[15:37] | Fuck them! I’m gonna bite it off | 去他妈的 我要把它们咬下来 |
[15:39] | and shit them out! | 再像屎一样拉出去 |
[15:44] | We’re gonna have to take a lesson from the master. | 我们得从领袖身上吸取点教训了 |
[15:48] | He’s already shown us the way. | 他已经为我们指了条明路 |
[15:49] | I thought you were the master. | 你不就是领袖吗 |
[15:50] | Sleeping bags out, boys. | 拿睡袋吧 小伙子们 |
[15:52] | Oh, fuck yeah! I love story time! | 太好了 我最喜欢听故事了 |
[15:56] | Well, then you’re in luck, Heart Attack. | 那你走运了 心脏病 |
[15:58] | ‘Cause I’ve saved the best tale for last. | 因为我总把最好的故事留在最后 |
[16:01] | Cielo Drive, Beverly Hills, August 8, 1969. | 1969年8月8日比佛利山庄的蓝天街 |
[16:06] | What looked like the work of a bunch of psychopaths | 看起来像是一伙精神变态作的案 |
[16:07] | was actually a part of something much, much larger. | 其实只是大型犯罪的一部分 |
[16:10] | Something that in 50 years’ time would be remembered | 一件在之后的50年里 |
[16:12] | and repeated repeatedly. | 口耳相传的凶杀案 |
[16:14] | Charles Manson was playing the long game here, | 查尔斯·曼森下了盘大棋 |
[16:17] | and on Cielo Drive, he was just lighting the fuse. | 蓝天街的杀人案只是点燃了导火索 |
[16:23] | Charlie stayed behind that night. | 查理当晚并没有出面 |
[16:24] | He put Tex Watson in charge of the operation. | 他让特克斯·沃森负责行动 |
[16:27] | The plan, destroy anyone in the house. | 计划杀了房子里的所有人 |
[16:29] | The more gruesome, the better. | 手法越残忍越好 |
[16:32] | Even “Wrong place, wrong timers” | 即使是在错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[16:34] | like Steven Parent. | 出现的史蒂夫·帕伦特也难逃被杀的厄运 |
[16:34] | Please, please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[16:36] | Tex was in the homestretch of an acid trip. | 特克斯当时嗑药正嗨 |
[16:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:41] | Tex was backed up by three of Charlie’s | 特克斯当时有三个查尔斯 |
[16:43] | most trusted lieutenants: | 最信任的部下做后援 |
[16:45] | Susan Atkins, aka Sadie Mae Glutz. | 苏珊·阿特金斯也就是赛迪·梅·格鲁茨 |
[16:48] | Born to a pair of alkies in San Gabriel, | 一对圣盖博酒鬼的女儿 |
[16:50] | she met Manson in ’67 while he played guitar at her house. | 67年曼森在她家弹吉他的时候相识 |
[16:53] | The next year, she bore a son, who Charles named | 下一年她诞下一子 查尔斯给他起名叫 |
[16:55] | Zezozose Zadfrack Glutz. | 兹佐佐思·扎德弗莱克·格鲁茨 |
[16:59] | Patricia Krenwinkel. | 帕特丽夏·克琳文克 |
[17:00] | The Family called her Katie. | 家族里叫她凯蒂 |
[17:01] | In 1968, Beach Boy Dennis Wilson | 1968年沙滩男孩丹尼斯·威尔森 |
[17:03] | picked her up hitchhiking | 让她搭了顺风车 |
[17:04] | and let her and The Family crash at his pad. | 让她和她的家族在家里过了夜 |
[17:06] | But after one night of hard partying, | 但一夜狂欢后 |
[17:08] | he promptly kicked them out. | 他迅速把他们赶了出去 |
[17:10] | Linda Kasabian hailed from Maine, | 欢迎来自缅因州的琳达·卡萨比恩 |
[17:12] | but ran away from home at 16. | 她16岁就离家出走了 |
[17:14] | She headed west looking for God. | 她向西进发 寻找上帝 |
[17:15] | A few years later at Spahn Ranch, | 我敢说 几年后她在施潘牧场 |
[17:18] | I’d say she found it. | 找到了上帝的存在 |
[17:22] | Susan, Patty, come on. | 苏珊 帕蒂 来吧 |
[17:23] | Linda, you stay by the car. Come on! | 琳达 你在车旁边守着 跟上 |
[17:27] | It was clear Linda didn’t have the sac | 琳达显然没有胆子 |
[17:29] | to carry out Charlie’s orders, | 执行查理·曼森的命令 |
[17:31] | so Tex made her wait out by the dead boy’s car | 于是特克斯让他在守在死者的车旁 |
[17:32] | while the rest of them found an open window. | 而其余几人找到了一扇窗子进屋 |
[17:39] | They first came across Wojciech Frykowski, | 他们最先遇见了沃伊切赫·弗莱科沃斯基 |
[17:41] | an aspiring screenwriter sleeping off a bender. | 这位胸怀抱负的编剧正处于狂欢饮酒之后的酣睡 |
[17:50] | Mm… what time is it? | 几点了 |
[17:54] | It’s showtime. | 好戏开场时间到 |
[17:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:00] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么 |
[18:05] | I’m the devil, | 我是魔鬼 |
[18:07] | and I’ve come to do the devil’s business. | 我来完成魔鬼的事业 |
[18:13] | Tex then sent Susan to check the bedrooms. | 随后特克斯派苏珊去检查各个卧室 |
[18:19] | Abigail Folger, heiress to the coffee fortune. | 编剧的恋人阿比盖尔·福尔杰 咖啡产业的继承人 |
[18:32] | Sharon Tate and celebrity hairstylist Jay Sebring– | 莎朗·塔特与明星御用发型师杰伊·西布林 |
[18:34] | former lovers, by the way– | 顺便说一句 他们曾是恋人 |
[18:35] | were having a quiet late-night chat. | 他们正在悄悄夜谈 |
[18:37] | Sharon and her husband, filmmaker Roman Polanski, | 莎朗和她的丈夫 制片人罗曼·波兰斯基 |
[18:39] | were expecting a son in just a couple weeks. | 几周后即将迎接儿子的诞生 |
[18:41] | Lucky for Roman, he was off in Europe finishing a flick. | 罗曼很幸运 他当时在欧洲拍电影 |
[18:44] | Because what follows… | 因为接下来发生的… |
[18:46] | Man, what follows. | 天啊 接下来发生的事 |
[19:03] | Squeal like a little pig. | 学小猪叫 |
[19:05] | Like a little piglet! Like a little piglet! | 学小猪叫 学小猪叫 |
[19:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[19:09] | You shut the hell up. | 你闭嘴 |
[19:11] | Can’t you see that she’s pregnant?! | 你看不出来她怀孕了吗 |
[19:16] | Please stop! | 求你了 住手 |
[19:25] | Please stop! | 求求你 住手 |
[19:31] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[19:37] | Tex! | 特克斯 |
[19:40] | Get him, get him, get him, get him. | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[19:58] | Please stop! People are coming. | 拜托停手 有人过来了 |
[20:04] | – Well, I can’t do anything about that. – No. | -那我就没办法了 -不要 |
[20:08] | Linda spent the rest of the night hiding | 那天晚上的其余时间 琳达一直躲在 |
[20:09] | in the getaway car. | 逃走用的车里 |
[20:10] | Some people just aren’t closers, you know? | 有人就是办不成事 你知道吗 |
[20:12] | All the chaos did present an opportunity | 所有这些混乱为咖啡产业的继承人福尔杰 |
[20:14] | to our coffee heiress. | 创造了逃跑的机会 |
[20:17] | Might be one of the last she’d get. | 那可能是她的最后一个机会了 |
[20:31] | The heiress was stabbed 28 times. | 这位继承人被捅了28刀 |
[20:34] | Six of those would have been fatal on their own. | 其中有6刀足以一刀致命 |
[20:36] | Her last words before she died: | 她死前的遗言是 |
[20:38] | “I give up. You’ve got me.” | “我放弃了 被你们抓住了” |
[20:42] | Please. Please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[20:45] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不必这么做的 |
[20:47] | Please just let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[20:48] | Oh, woman, I have no mercy for you. | 女人 我对你没有丝毫同情 |
[20:52] | Kill me, but don’t kill my baby. Please. | 杀了我吧 但别杀掉我的孩子 求你了 |
[20:56] | Take me with you and kill me after he’s born. | 把我带走 等我生完孩子再杀掉我 |
[21:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:02] | But leaving a baby alive | 但给婴儿留活口 |
[21:02] | was not what Charlie instructed them to do. | 并不是查理·曼森命令他们做的事 |
[21:04] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[21:08] | And, frankly, | 而且说实话 |
[21:09] | Susan was getting tired of hearing Sharon’s voice. | 苏珊听莎朗的声音已经听烦了 |
[21:30] | Mother… | 圣母啊… |
[21:35] | Susan completed Charlie’s order. | 苏珊完成了查理·曼森的命令 |
[21:37] | As the man himself put it, | 按他的说法 |
[21:39] | “Leave a sign– something witchy.” | “留个记号 有点巫术意味的那种” |
[21:44] | Manson sent his Family to wake up the world. | 曼森派他的家族去唤醒世界 |
[21:47] | The Summer of Love was over. | 嬉皮士的爱之夏结束了 |
[21:51] | This was the opening salvo of Charlie’s master plan– | 这是曼森的伟大计划的开场 |
[21:55] | Helter Skelter. | 赫尔特·斯凯尔特 |
[21:57] | Manson was tipping the first domino. | 曼森推倒了第一块多米诺骨牌 |
[21:58] | The murders would be blamed on random black people, | 这些谋杀将被归罪于黑人的随机作案 |
[22:00] | thus triggering an apocalyptic race war. | 并由此引发末日种族之战 |
[22:03] | – Well, did it? – No, you fucking idiot. | -成功了吗 -没有 你个白痴 |
[22:05] | He was betrayed. | 有人背叛了他 |
[22:06] | – But who betrayed him? – Those women, duh. | -是谁背叛了他 -那些女人 |
[22:09] | Charlie had the right idea, | 查理的思路是对的 |
[22:10] | but he just wasn’t thinking big enough. | 但他的构想还不够宏大 |
[22:12] | You see, we’re on the national stage now, | 你们瞧 我们现在已经登上国家舞台 |
[22:14] | and if we want to siphon Senator Bleedingheart’s support, | 如果我们想把参议员杰克森的支持者挖走 |
[22:17] | if we want to steal that motherfucker’s mojo, | 我们要是想打破那个混球的好运气 |
[22:20] | then we have to follow Manson’s playbook, but do it bigger! | 我们就要按照曼森的剧本行事 但是要做得更大 |
[22:24] | We have to unleash brutality | 我们要将残忍尽情释放 |
[22:25] | unseen by a world that’s seen it all! | 让世界见识一下它从未见过的残忍 |
[22:27] | We have do something so shocking, so culture-shifting | 我们要做出让人震惊的事 足以动摇文化根基 |
[22:30] | that it’ll open our path to the senate | 这样我们才能进入参议院 |
[22:32] | and then the presidency! | 最终登上总统席位 |
[22:35] | One dead pregnant lady isn’t gonna do the trick. | 杀死一个怀孕的女人可办不到这一点 |
[22:37] | What the people need, what we have to give them, | 人们所需要的 亦即我们要给予他们的 |
[22:40] | is a Night of a Thousand Tates! | 是千条人命的曼森谋杀夜 |
[22:55] | Don’t bitches leave this place not pregnant? | 从这儿走出去的女人不都是没怀孕的吗 |
[22:57] | That’s the point, idiot. | 那才是重点 白痴 |
[22:59] | There’s a whole waiting list of slutty chicks | 那里有一串名单 上面都是小贱妞 |
[23:01] | desperate to have late-term abortions | 拼命想做晚期流产 |
[23:03] | as some type of political statement, right? | 作为某种政治声明 对吧 |
[23:06] | Well, we’re gonna steal the list for Divine Ruler. | 我们要为圣统者偷来这份名单 |
[23:09] | Why don’t we go around the back? | 我们为什么不绕到后门 |
[23:12] | Where it’s not so obvious. | 那样痕迹不这么明显 |
[23:32] | Guys, what the fuck? | 你们怎么回事 |
[23:37] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[23:53] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:58] | This is not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[24:03] | What are you doing in my costume? | 你穿着我的行头干什么 |
[24:10] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[24:32] | Divine Ruler. | 神圣统治者 |
[24:38] | Why? | 为什么要这样 |
[24:40] | What did I do? | 我做错了什么 |
[24:51] | Sweet Gary. | 亲爱的盖里 |
[24:54] | It’s not what you’ve done, | 你没做错什么 |
[24:56] | it’s what you’re about to do. | 这是关于你将要做的事 |
[25:00] | W-what about the Night of a Thousand Tates? | 千条人命的谋杀夜呢 |
[25:03] | I’m really looking forward to that. | 我真的很期待它 |
[25:06] | That’s still happening. | 还会发生的 |
[25:07] | Just not with you. | 只是你不会见证了 |
[25:10] | What I need you for is more important, | 我需要你做的事情更加重要 |
[25:14] | more vital. | 必不可少 |
[25:17] | But… | 但是… |
[25:20] | …I don’t want to leave you, Kai. | 可我不想离开你 凯 |
[25:24] | In doing this, you will never leave me. | 做了这个 你就永远不会离开我了 |
[25:29] | You will become a part of me. | 你会成为我的一部分 |
[25:32] | Closer to me than any of my other children. | 比其他的子民更接近我 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:47] | 贝弗丽·霍普 计划生育中心发现一具尸体 | |
[26:47] | The marathon of violence continues in Brookfield Heights | 暴力事件迭出 本地杂货店经理 |
[26:50] | with the murder of local grocery store manager | 盖里·K·朗斯崔被谋杀 |
[26:53] | Gary K. Longstreet. | 暴力在布鲁克菲尔德高地继续 |
[26:55] | Mr. Longstreet’s body was discovered by an employee | 在我身后 计划生育中心的 |
[26:59] | of Planned Parenthood in the alley behind me. | 一名员工发现了朗斯崔先生的尸体 |
[27:02] | Here to comment, Councilman Kai Anderson. | 有请凯·安德森议员作评论 |
[27:06] | Thank you, Beverly. | 谢谢你 贝弗丽 |
[27:08] | Gary was one of my earliest supporters. | 盖里是我最早的支持者之一 |
[27:12] | He is… | 他是 |
[27:16] | …was a dear friend. | 曾是我的挚友 |
[27:19] | I can’t imagine the depths of sorrow | 我无法想象此时此刻 |
[27:22] | you must feel right now. | 你有多么悲伤 |
[27:26] | Incredible sorrow. | 我非常遗憾 |
[27:28] | Gary was a kind, gentle man. | 盖里是一个友好温柔的男人 |
[27:30] | A big teddy bear. | 像一只大大的泰迪熊 |
[27:33] | I pray that Senator Herbert Jackson | 我祈祷赫伯特·杰克森参议员 |
[27:34] | and the left-wing terrorists he supports | 以及他所支持的左翼恐怖分子 |
[27:36] | are brought to justice. | 能够受到正义的惩罚 |
[27:38] | Are you suggesting a sitting senator | 你是在暗示一位在任的参议员 |
[27:40] | is guilty of murder? | 犯下了谋杀罪吗 |
[27:42] | He emboldened the violent fascists | 他鼓励暴力的法西斯分子 |
[27:44] | known as the Woke Warriors. | 也就是他的正义之士们 |
[27:46] | These anti-life zealots… | 这些反人类的狂热者 |
[27:50] | killed my friend | 杀了我的朋友 |
[27:51] | because he had the radical belief that babies are people. | 因为他激进地相信婴儿也是人 |
[27:55] | 凯·安德森 议员对持续增加的暴力行为作评论 | |
[27:56] | Today, the victim is a pro-life patriot– well, who’s next? | 今天 是个反堕胎的爱国者 下一个呢 |
[27:59] | Pregnant women recognizing the sanctity of life | 是认识到神圣的生命在体内生长的 |
[28:01] | growing inside of them? | 怀孕的女人吗 |
[28:03] | Any more blood shed by the Woke Warriors | 如果有更多的生命被正义之士们掠夺 |
[28:06] | is on Senator Herbert Jackson’s hands. | 那就是赫伯特·杰克森参议员的错 |
[28:10] | We will provide updates on this story as it develops. | 我们会随着事件进展持续报道 |
[28:13] | This is Beverly Hope. Back to you in the studio. | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 回到演播室 |
[28:16] | 议员凯·安德森 对持续增加的暴力行动评论 | |
[28:17] | And we’re clear. | 我们搞定了 |
[28:19] | What the hell, Beverly? | 搞什么 贝弗丽 |
[28:21] | You can’t report on a politically motivated murder | 你不能像报道天气预报一样 |
[28:22] | like you’re reading a goddamn weather report. | 报道一场政治迫害的谋杀 |
[28:24] | If we don’t sell this, | 如果我们不能让人信服 |
[28:25] | our entire movement could be derailed. | 整个行动都会完蛋 |
[28:29] | Am I clear? | 听明白没有 |
[28:32] | Perfectly clear, Divine Ruler. | 非常明白 圣统者 |
[28:45] | It’s chamomile. It’ll relax you. | 这是甘菊 会让你放松 |
[28:48] | Why are you being nice to me? | 你为什么对我那么好 |
[28:51] | I’m worried about you, Beverly. | 我很担心你 贝弗丽 |
[28:53] | You haven’t been the same since… | 你变了 自从… |
[28:54] | Since I was forced at gunpoint | 自从我被枪指着 |
[28:55] | to drink fake poisoned Kool-Aid? | 被迫喝下假装有毒的酷爱饮料 |
[28:57] | Or since I was thrown in an isolation cell | 还是自从我因为一桩从未犯下的罪行 |
[28:59] | for a murder I didn’t commit? | 被丢进单人牢房 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry I framed you. | 很抱歉我陷害了你 |
[29:09] | It was my only play at the time. | 我那时只能那么做 |
[29:12] | But I feel terrible about it. | 但我感觉很糟糕 |
[29:13] | Looking at you now, broken like this. | 看看你 如此支离破碎 |
[29:16] | This isn’t Beverly Hope. | 这不是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[29:19] | You need to escape. | 你需要逃走 |
[29:21] | Get as far away from this place as you can. | 尽可能远离这个地方 |
[29:23] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你 |
[29:25] | – What is this? – An Amtrak ticket to Butte, Montana. | -这是什么 -去蒙大拿州比尤特的车票 |
[29:29] | No one will find you there. | 没有人可以找到你 |
[29:32] | You’re testing me. | 你在测试我 |
[29:34] | Please go away. | 请走开 |
[29:35] | I can’t go back in that hole again. | 我不能再回到那个牢房了 |
[29:37] | No, Beverly. I swear this is real. | 不 贝弗丽 我发誓是真的 |
[29:43] | I want to make things right. | 我想弥补 |
[29:45] | The train leaves tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. | 火车明早六点开 |
[29:48] | Leave. Start over. | 快走 重新来过 |
[29:54] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna stay here and distract Kai from your disappearance | 我会留在这里 分散凯的注意力 |
[30:01] | as long as I can. | 尽可能拖延 |
[30:04] | Please, Beverly. | 求你了 贝弗丽 |
[30:14] | Tell Divine Ruler I would never run. Ever. | 告诉圣统者我永远不会逃跑 永远 |
[30:19] | I am his loyal follower until the end. | 我是他忠诚的追随者 至死不渝 |
[30:39] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[30:41] | Do you hear that? That low buzz? | 你听到了吗 很轻的嗡嗡声 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry, but I-I don’t. | 不好意思 我没有 |
[30:45] | Listen, it’s here. It’s here. It’s definitely here. | 听着 在这儿 在这儿 绝对有的 |
[30:48] | I’m gonna find it. | 我要找到它 |
[30:50] | Hey, will you listen to me for a second? | 你能听我说几句吗 |
[30:53] | After everything that’s happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[30:54] | I cannot be paired with Winter. | 我不能和温特搭档 |
[30:55] | t’s just, it’s not possible. | 就是 不可能 |
[30:59] | How can you not hear that? You don’t hear that? | 你怎么会听不见呢 你听不见吗 |
[31:00] | – How can you not hear that? – What are you doing? | -你怎么会听不见 -你在干嘛 |
[31:03] | I told you, it’s the buzz. They planted something. | 我说了 有嗡嗡声 他们装了东西 |
[31:05] | – Who planted something? – The Feds– someone’s listening. | -谁装了东西 -联调局 有人在监听 |
[31:09] | We have a mole, okay? A double agent. I know. | 我们有内奸 双重间谍 我知道的 |
[31:11] | It’s bugged, this whole fucking place is. | 被窃听了 这个房间都是 |
[31:13] | Kai, will you listen to me? Would you please calm down | 凯 听我说 你能冷静下来吗 |
[31:16] | – and let me help you? – You don’t even hear it! | -让我帮帮你 -你都听不见 |
[31:19] | The buzz! It’s getting louder! | 嗡嗡声 越来越响了 |
[31:21] | I can’t think in here. | 我没法在这里思考 |
[31:46] | It’s the little things. The tiny details. | 是小东西 小细节 |
[31:48] | That’s what they’re looking for, | 这就是他们要找的 |
[31:49] | that’s the thing that’s gonna trip me up. | 这就是他们想让我栽的 |
[31:50] | What’s it gonna be? What’s it gonna be? | 会是什么呢 会是什么 |
[31:52] | What’s it gonna be, what’s gonna get me? | 是什么 是什么能坑到我 |
[31:56] | – Always five steps ahead, right, Kai? – Jesus! | -总是提前想好五步 对吧 凯 -老天 |
[31:58] | Vincent! | 文森特 |
[32:00] | Now… | 现在 |
[32:02] | how can I turn that frown upside down? | 我该怎么让你舒展愁眉呢 |
[32:04] | You seem troubled. | 你看起来很困扰 |
[32:08] | well, you already said it. Th-they’re after me. | 你都说了 他们在查我 |
[32:09] | – Who? – The Feds, everyone! | -谁 -联调局 所有人 |
[32:11] | I-I don’t know. I think there’s a mole. | 我不知道 我觉得有内奸 |
[32:13] | There’s definitely a bug somewhere in this house. | 这屋子里哪个地方肯定有窃听器 |
[32:14] | I just don’t know where it is. | 我只是不知道在哪里 |
[32:16] | But this is the only room where I know I can be safe. | 但这是我知道的唯一安全的房间 |
[32:19] | This one room, where you are. | 这间房间 你在的这间 |
[32:28] | I probably shouldn’t have killed you. | 也许我真不该杀你 |
[32:30] | I’ve killed so many people now, | 我杀了太多人 |
[32:31] | it’s gonna be so hard to keep all these secrets. | 守住这么多秘密太难了 |
[32:35] | Well, if anybody can do it, Kai, it’s you. | 如果真有人能做到 也只有你 凯 |
[32:38] | You are the master at keeping | 你是最能 |
[32:40] | all of the balls up in the air. | 让天下大乱的人 |
[32:45] | Vincent! | 文森特 |
[32:49] | Don’t listen to him, man. | 别听他的 伙计 |
[32:51] | If you’re gonna hallucinate somebody, it should be me. | 如果你要幻想 也该想我 |
[32:57] | Are you the ghost of Charles Manson? | 你是查尔斯·曼森的幽灵吗 |
[32:59] | I’m not a ghost, man. I’m still alive. | 我不是幽灵 伙计 我还活着呢 |
[33:03] | Kicking it at Corcoran State Prison in California. | 在加州科克伦州立监狱好好地活着呢 |
[33:06] | You should come visit sometime. | 你什么时候该来看看我的 |
[33:13] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[33:15] | You’re the only one who could see things on my level. | 只有你跟我在一个层面上看问题 |
[33:23] | Well, you’re never wrong when you’re right. | 只要你是对的 就不会错 |
[33:26] | What would you do, if you were me? | 换做你是我 你会怎么做 |
[33:27] | Identify the Judas. | 找出犹大 |
[33:31] | That’s how I fucked up. | 这就是我的错 |
[33:34] | I trusted too much. | 我太信任他们 |
[33:42] | My Judas was Linda. | 我的犹大是琳达 |
[33:44] | He said we were going out again tonight. | 他说我们今晚还要再出去一次 |
[33:46] | Last night was too messy, | 昨晚太乱了 |
[33:47] | and he was going to show us how to do it. | 他本想告诉我们该怎么做 |
[33:49] | I didn’t want to go, but Charlie asked me, | 我不想去 但查理要我去 |
[33:51] | and I was afraid to say no. | 我不敢拒绝 |
[33:54] | He said, “As soon as you enter the room, | 他说 等你进屋 |
[33:56] | “As soon as you see the man, | 一看到他人 |
[33:57] | slit his throat right away.” | 就隔断他的喉咙 |
[34:00] | He said to leave a sign. | 他说他会留记号 |
[34:03] | “You girls know what I mean. Something witchy.” | 你们女孩们肯定知道我的意思 像是巫术 |
[34:07] | It’s always the bitches, man. | 永远都是女人 伙计 |
[34:11] | Can’t trust the bitches. | 女人不可相信 |
[34:13] | I can’t trust anyone. | 我谁也不信 |
[34:15] | Look, as long as there’s hate in your heart, | 只要你心中还有仇恨 |
[34:18] | there’ll be hate in the world. | 世界就有仇恨 |
[34:22] | – Kai? Are you in there? – Yeah! | -凯 你在吗 -在 |
[34:29] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[34:37] | Bitches. | 女人 |
[34:43] | – What do you want me to do? – Stay here. | -要我做什么 -待在这里 |
[34:46] | Don’t you move! | 不要动 |
[35:04] | Thorough. | 找的真彻底 |
[35:05] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[35:06] | Valerie always said the male was a biological accident, | 瓦莱丽一直说男人是生理学上的意外 |
[35:10] | a walking abortion. | 会动的本该被堕掉的胎 |
[35:12] | Oh, God, if only you’d been aborted in your mother’s belly, | 天啊 要是你在母亲肚子里就死了 |
[35:15] | how much disappointment would the rest of us have been spared? | 我们能少去多少次失望啊 |
[35:19] | You can’t talk to me like that anymore. | 你不能再这么跟我说话了 |
[35:21] | I could not have been more clear if I had tattooed it | 我把话文在你眼皮上 |
[35:24] | on the inside of your eyelids. | 都没有我表达的清楚 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t complicated. Two steps. | 一点都不难 就两步 |
[35:27] | “A” To “B.” Unleash female rage. | A到B 激起女性的愤怒 |
[35:31] | Incite the American woman’s desperate | 煽动美国女人的绝望 |
[35:33] | and patriarchally contained violent anger. | 和被控制的暴力愤怒 |
[35:36] | Give her no choice but to lash out | 让她们别无选择 只有爆发 |
[35:37] | and cut up every man they see. | 杀死每一个看到的男人的欲望 |
[35:39] | I did that! I got maced, for fuck’s sake! | 我就是这么做的 我还被喷药了呢 |
[35:42] | Look at the chaos out there! | 看看外面的混乱 |
[35:43] | You’ve enraged everyone. | 你激怒了所有人 |
[35:45] | And what of the poor females closest to you? | 还有那些你身边的可怜女人呢 |
[35:47] | Your sister’s defeated, another one is dead. | 你妹妹失败了 另一个死了 |
[35:50] | You even broke unbreakable tiger Beverly Hope! | 你甚至摧毁了刚硬不屈的贝弗丽·霍普 |
[35:54] | It’s not my fault they were weak. | 她们那么软弱不是我的错 |
[35:56] | I am the final carrier for Valerie Solanas’ torch. | 我是瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯火炬的最后传承者 |
[36:00] | She handed the responsibility for scum to me, personally, | 她本人亲手把这重任交给了我 |
[36:03] | her protégée, and look how you have failed us both. | 她的继任 看看你是怎么辜负了我们 |
[36:07] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[36:09] | I can’t wait to see her face when you tell her the truth. | 我简直等不及看你说出真相时她的表情 |
[36:16] | Did you think I was gonna drown myself in female rage? | 你真以为我就只想着女性愤怒吗 |
[36:21] | That I would die a martyr to some dead bitch’s cause? | 以为我打算为个死掉的贱人殉道吗 |
[36:25] | – Fuck that. – Fuck that! | -去他的 -去他的 |
[36:27] | You gave me my purpose, Bebe. | 你给了我一个目标 碧碧 |
[36:29] | You awaken me to the power of pissing people off. | 你唤醒了我激怒别人的力量 |
[36:32] | And hell yes, I want women mad. | 而且没错 我希望女人发疯 |
[36:35] | Popping off, losing their minds, getting hysterical. | 爆发 发狂 歇斯底里 |
[36:38] | But women can’t run things. | 但女人不能掌权 |
[36:39] | They’re too emotional, irrational. | 她们太感性 不理智 |
[36:41] | I need women’s rage to tear it all down, ’cause then | 我需要女人的愤怒毁灭一切 然后… |
[36:43] | I’m gonna be the last one standing to lead them. | 我才能成为最后留下的 统治她们的人 |
[36:44] | Amen! Helter Skelter! | 阿门 赫尔特·斯凯尔特 |
[36:47] | You fucking turd. | 你这坨屎 |
[36:49] | A turd who knows the truth: | 一坨知道真理的狗屎 |
[36:53] | that women need to be grabbed by their pussies and led, | 我知道女人就该被抓下体 被领导 |
[36:56] | preferably to the kitchen to make me a sandwich. | 乖乖去给我到厨房做饭 |
[37:03] | Before I blow your dick off | 在我给你下面一枪 |
[37:04] | and then shoot you dead, I would like to quote | 再打爆你的头之前 我要引用 |
[37:07] | the late, great Valerie: “To call a man… | 过世的 伟大的瓦莱丽的话 男人就是 |
[37:22] | Who is this? | 这人谁啊 |
[37:24] | My anger management counselor. | 我的愤怒管理咨询师 |
[37:28] | Not very good at her job. | 显然是工作没做好 |
[37:41] | Far out, man. | 帅呆了 伙计 |
[37:44] | That one definitely ain’t no mole. | 这个绝对不是内奸 |
[38:58] | I remember your first haircut. | 我记得你第一次理发 |
[39:02] | You cried and cried. | 一直在哭 |
[39:05] | I was afraid it was gonna hurt. | 我害怕会疼 |
[39:08] | So I grabbed a pair of scissors off the sink | 所以我从水池边拿起剪刀 |
[39:10] | at the hairdresser’s and cut my hair to show you it didn’t. | 先剪了我自己的头发 告诉你真的不痛 |
[39:14] | You looked like the village idiot after. | 之后你丑的像乡下的白痴 |
[39:16] | Mom was so pissed. | 妈妈好生气 |
[39:18] | But it worked. | 但很有效 |
[39:22] | Because I know you, Winter. | 因为我了解你 温特 |
[39:25] | I’ve watched you since they brought you home. | 从你被带回家我就在观察你 |
[39:27] | The way your eyes open real wide, like a Disney chipmunk, | 每次你有什么想隐瞒的事 就会像 |
[39:31] | whenever you have something to hide. | 花栗鼠一样 睁着单纯的大眼睛 |
[39:36] | Or the little smirk you make | 或者你打算告发谁的时候 |
[39:37] | when you’re about to tell somebody off. | 嘴角那一抹嘲讽的笑 |
[39:44] | Or when you were 15 and started humping your pillow | 还知道你15岁时 每晚睡前 |
[39:46] | before you went to sleep each night. | 都会抱着枕头自慰 |
[39:50] | You weren’t as quiet as you thought you were. | 声音可没你想的那么小 |
[40:09] | I’m your big brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[40:13] | They say that for a girl that relationship is more important | 人们说女孩和哥哥的关系 |
[40:16] | than the one with her father. | 比和父亲的还重要 |
[40:18] | You’re very important to me, Kai. | 你对我真的很重要 凯 |
[40:21] | You’ve always looked after me. | 你一直照顾着我 |
[40:25] | Then why do you want to hurt me? | 那你为什么要伤害我 |
[40:32] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[40:35] | All these people… | 这些人 |
[40:37] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[40:39] | What do they want from you? | 他们想要你做什么 |
[40:42] | What do you want from them? | 你想从他们身上得到什么 |
[40:45] | I look at you and I can’t see you anymore. | 我看着你 却再也看不懂你 |
[40:48] | I can’t feel you. | 我感觉不到你 |
[40:51] | One day, this is all going to end. | 总有一天 这一切都会结束 |
[40:54] | They’re all going to get what they want from you | 他们都会从你身上得到他们想要的 |
[40:55] | and they’ll leave. | 然后他们就会离开 |
[40:59] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[41:02] | You want them all to leave? | 你想他们都离开吗 |
[41:05] | You want to destroy everything I’ve worked so hard to build? | 你想毁掉我辛苦建立的一切吗 |
[41:09] | No. | 不 |
[41:11] | They worship you, and they should. | 他们崇拜你 他们也该如此 |
[41:14] | But I want you to know that when they’re all gone, | 但我希望你知道 等他们都走了 |
[41:19] | I’ll still be here. | 我还会在 |
[41:21] | We’re all that’s left of our family. | 这个家就剩我们了 |
[41:33] | So why do I feel you slipping away? | 那我为什么在感觉你在远离 |
[41:37] | Because I am. | 因为是的 |
[41:43] | Because… the only way for me to be there for you in the end | 因为只有我现在离开你 |
[41:47] | is if I get away from you now. | 才能在终点等着你 |
[41:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:55] | But when I look at you now, all I feel is terror. | 但我如今看着你 我只感到恐惧 |
[42:01] | I’m afraid that if I’m around it much longer, | 我怕如果我再多停留一刻 |
[42:04] | I won’t be able to feel anything else about you ever again. | 就永远无法感受到你了 |
[42:11] | What if I say no? | 如果我不同意呢 |
[42:16] | If I say I need you and that you leaving would be a betrayal? | 如果我说我需要你 而你离开就是一种背叛呢 |
[42:23] | What if others want to leave with you? | 如果其他人想跟你一起离开呢 |
[42:26] | I’d convince them to stay. | 我会说服他们留下 |
[42:30] | And I’d kill them if they tried to follow me. | 如果他们要跟我走 我会杀了他们 |
[42:32] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[42:57] | I always loved you the most, Winter. | 我最爱的一直是你 温特 |
[43:01] | You were, still are, | 你曾是 现在也是 |
[43:05] | the only person in the world | 这世上唯一一个 |
[43:07] | who really talks to me and knows me. | 能真正和我交流 懂我的人 |
[43:32] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[43:36] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[43:38] | So if you going away for a while is the price I have to pay | 所以如果在这个肮脏的 满是谎言 欺骗 |
[43:42] | for having one person in this shit-bag world | 和背叛的世界 能拥有一个真正懂我的人 |
[43:47] | of liars and cheats and traitors… | 而代价是你暂时的离开 |
[43:56] | …then so be it. | 那好吧 |
[43:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[44:00] | I am this movement. | 我是这场运动的中心 |
[44:03] | And one day I’m gonna be in the White House, | 有朝一日我会入主白宫 |
[44:05] | on Air Force One, giving speeches to Congress | 坐上空军一号 在国会演讲 |
[44:08] | and fucking the wives of other world leaders, | 干其他国家领导人的老婆 |
[44:11] | and I’m gonna need someone beside me | 我会需要有一个人在我身边 |
[44:13] | I know I can trust. | 我可以信任的人 |
[44:17] | Thank you, Kai. | 谢谢你 凯 |
[44:19] | Thank you so much. | 真的谢谢你 |
[44:27] | I even know where you should go. | 我都知道你要去哪儿了 |
[44:29] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[44:33] | Butte, Montana. | 蒙大拿州比尤特 |
[44:38] | I even got you a train ticket. | 我还有你的火车票呢 |
[44:42] | Kai. | 凯 |
[44:44] | Kai. | 凯 |
[44:45] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[44:46] | Kai, please, no! | 凯 求你了 不 |
[44:48] | No! | 不 |
[44:50] | Kai! | 凯 |
[44:55] | No! Kai! | 不 凯 |
[45:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:08] | Can you just tell me that? | 至少能回答这个问题吧 |
[45:13] | What did they offer you? | 他们给了你什么 |
[45:15] | Immunity? Witness protection program? | 豁免权 证人保护项目 |
[45:18] | Tell me it wasn’t money. | 别告诉我是钱 |
[45:19] | Nobody offered me anything, Kai. | 没人给我什么 凯 |
[45:21] | I’m not the mole. I don’t even think there is one. | 我不是内奸 我不觉得有人是 |
[45:25] | Only the mole would say that. | 只有内奸会这么说 |
[45:28] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你现在脑子不清楚 |
[45:30] | You’re just trying to find things | 你只是在找东西 |
[45:31] | to fit in with your delusions. | 去满足你的妄想 |
[45:35] | She thinks you’re delusional. | 她觉得你在妄想 |
[45:37] | – I know. – You know? | -我知道 -你知道吗 |
[45:47] | I loved you, Winter. | 我爱过你 温特 |
[45:50] | How can you sit here and lie to my face like this? | 你怎么能够坐在这儿 当着我的面说谎呢 |
[45:55] | I’m not lying, Kai. | 我没说谎 凯 |
[46:00] | Pinky power. | 勾小指 |
[46:01] | Then you’ll know I’m telling the truth. | 然后你就知道 我说的都是实话 |
[46:04] | I’m not the mole. | 我不是内奸 |
[46:10] | How do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[46:12] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[46:15] | You know what this is. | 你知道是什么 |
[46:18] | This is a bug, and you planted it. | 这是窃听器 你装的 |
[46:22] | It’s the battery to my Fitbit. | 这是我手环的电池 |
[46:23] | Then why did I find it sewn into Kai’s cushions? | 那我为什么发现它缝在凯的垫子上 |
[46:26] | – You found it? – Yeah. | -你发现的 -是的 |
[46:31] | Along with this. | 还有这个 |
[46:33] | Right where you put it. | 就在你放的地方 |
[46:35] | In the ice cream truck. | 在冰淇淋车里 |
[46:40] | This is bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[46:41] | I didn’t put that there, she did. | 不是我放的 是她 |
[46:42] | This is payback for me screwing your wife. | 这是为了报复我和你妻子乱搞了 |
[46:45] | No, this is your disloyalty | 不 这是你的背叛 |
[46:47] | coming back to bite you in the ass. | 让你引火上身了 |
[46:50] | You never believed in Kai’s vision of the world. | 你从没有相信过凯对世界的计划 |
[46:53] | You were a Hillary supporter, for God’s sake. | 天啊 你是希拉里的支持者 |
[46:56] | You were just looking for the opportunity to take us down. | 你只是在找机会把我们扳倒 |
[47:00] | Well, I am glad I exposed you for what you really are | 我很高兴能在你毁掉我们之前 |
[47:04] | before you could destroy us. | 揭穿你的真面目 |
[47:06] | Stoking my brother’s paranoia is gonna blow up in your face. | 煽动我哥哥的偏执症会让你吃不了兜着走的 |
[47:09] | I know him, Ally. | 我了解他 艾丽 |
[47:11] | You’ll be chewed up and spit out just like me. | 你会和我一样 被他咬碎再被吐出来 |
[47:16] | Too bad you won’t be there to see it. | 很遗憾你是见不到那一幕了 |
[47:20] | Kai. | 凯 |
[47:22] | Kai. | 凯 |
[47:27] | Confess. | 坦白吧 |
[47:28] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[47:31] | Confess! | 认罪 |
[47:32] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[47:34] | Confess. | 认罪 |
[47:38] | Please, Kai. | 求你了 凯 |
[47:43] | Are you willing to do what needs to be done? | 你愿意完成必须完成的事吗 |
[47:48] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[47:51] | Kai. | 凯 |
[49:29] | Hello, Speedwagon. | 你好 快速马车 |