时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Congratulations on your big win, Kai. | 恭喜你大获胜利 凯 |
[00:34] | I couldn’t be more proud. | 我太骄傲了 |
[00:37] | I have to stay sharp. | 我得保持清醒 |
[00:40] | For the men. | 为了信众 |
[00:44] | How’s your leg? | 你的腿怎么样了 |
[00:45] | It’s, uh, it’s stiff. | 有点僵 |
[00:47] | But it’s good. | 但没事 |
[00:50] | I’ll live. | 不会有事的 |
[00:55] | I got your edible arrangement in the hospital, by the way. | 我在医院收到了你送的食品 |
[00:59] | It was very thoughtful. | 很贴心 |
[01:01] | I figured the reason you didn’t come visit me yourself | 我猜你不愿自己来看我的原因 |
[01:03] | was because you were ashamed. | 是因为羞愧 |
[01:05] | I mean, it was your patient who colluded with the woman | 毕竟 是你的病人跟那个 |
[01:08] | who tried to murder me. | 企图杀我的女人合谋 |
[01:11] | Allyson Mayfair-Richards is a sick woman. | 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹这女人有病 |
[01:17] | But you’re not far off, I was ashamed. | 但你没说错 我是感到羞愧 |
[01:21] | I mean, you’ve accomplished so much, Kai. | 你成就好多 凯 |
[01:23] | Running for office, starting a whole movement. | 竞选公职 引领一场运动 |
[01:27] | And I didn’t know about any of it. | 我一直全然不知 |
[01:30] | I’m just proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[01:35] | I don’t need you to play Dad, Vincent. | 我不需要你扮演爸爸 文森特 |
[01:37] | You’re just as bad at it as he was. | 你跟他一样不擅长这个 |
[01:39] | I look after myself. | 我会照顾自己 |
[01:40] | You think that I want to be | 你觉得我会想 |
[01:41] | like that prick, Kai? | 做那个混蛋吗 凯 |
[01:43] | No. | 不 |
[01:44] | I’m-I’m trying to apologize. | 我是想道歉 |
[01:48] | Listen, what you are doing here– | 你在做的事 |
[01:50] | organizing all of these people, | 组织这些人 |
[01:53] | making a difference– it’s awesome. | 发挥影响 这太棒了 |
[01:59] | You think so? | 你真这么想 |
[02:00] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[02:02] | And I want to help you get your message out. | 我想帮你传达你的信息 |
[02:05] | With the right strategy, | 凭借正确的策略 |
[02:07] | this could be a national movement. | 这场运动可以成为全国性的 |
[02:11] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[02:14] | You know, I was thinking about making some videos | 我在考虑制作一些视频发到 |
[02:15] | for social media. | 社交网络上 |
[02:17] | That’s genius. | 天才 |
[02:18] | And I-I could film it. | 我可以来拍 |
[02:27] | Thanks, big bro. | 谢谢 哥哥 |
[02:29] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[02:31] | Oh, there’s just one more thing I need from you. | 我还需要你做一件事 |
[02:34] | From now on, call me Councilman. | 从现在起 喊我议员先生 |
[04:09] | Enjoy your meal. | 慢用 |
[04:13] | I’m not eating this shit. | 我才不吃这烂玩意 |
[04:15] | Kai told us to start making you healthy food. | 凯叫我们开始给你们做健康食物 |
[04:19] | You bitches are so sensitive. | 你们这些贱人好敏感 |
[04:21] | You know, your bangability | 你要是笑笑 |
[04:24] | would go way up if you just smiled. | 会可操得多 |
[04:38] | She does have a nice ass, though. | 她屁股是很好看 |
[04:45] | I can’t put up with this shit much longer! | 我再也受不了了 |
[04:48] | I’m being treated like a servant in my own restaurant. | 我在自己的餐馆里被人当做仆人使唤 |
[04:50] | How did this Handmaid shit even happen? | 这种《侍女的故事》桥段怎么会上演的 |
[04:53] | 48 hours ago, we were on the verge | 48小时前 我们眼看要 |
[04:54] | of toppling the patriarchy! | 颠覆父权社会 |
[04:56] | That’s before he had a goddamn army. | 那是他成立了一整支军队之前 |
[04:58] | That’s not an army! | 那不叫军队 |
[04:59] | That’s a bunch of dude-bros | 就是一群闲大了的 |
[05:00] | with too much time on their hands. | 狐朋狗友大老爷们 |
[05:02] | Yeah? Tell that to the other city council members. | 跟其他市议员说去啊 |
[05:04] | You weren’t at that meeting last night. | 你昨晚没参加那场会议 |
[05:05] | 凯·安德森 议员 | |
[05:16] | That’s six votes in favor. | 六票赞成 |
[05:19] | Perry? | 佩里 |
[05:25] | I understand the appeal of private security, | 我理解私人安保的好处 |
[05:29] | but we already have a police force, | 但我们已经有警队了 |
[05:32] | not to mention countless community | 还有无数社区 |
[05:34] | neighborhood watch groups. | 邻防组织 |
[05:36] | Do we really want to spend taxpayer money | 我们真想把纳税人的钱花在 |
[05:38] | to put more men with guns | 雇更多拿枪的人 |
[05:40] | on the streets in our neighborhoods? | 走上我们社区街头上吗 |
[05:43] | That makes me uncomfortable. | 这会让我不舒服 |
[05:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:50] | I know you live in a gated community. | 我知道你住在封闭社区里 |
[05:53] | Not everyone can afford that. | 并不是每个人都那么阔气 |
[05:56] | And even your two beautiful daughters have to leave | 就算是你两个美丽的女儿 |
[05:58] | those gates to go to school, don’t they? | 也得从社区出来去上学吧 |
[06:01] | 12 and 16, am I right? | 一个12 一个16 是吧 |
[06:03] | Now, just how comfortable | 要是她们出了事 |
[06:05] | would you feel if something terrible | 你又会 |
[06:09] | were to happen to them? | 多舒服呢 |
[06:10] | You’d never forgive yourself, would you? | 你绝不会原谅自己的 是吧 |
[06:14] | I vote yes. | 我投赞成票 |
[06:16] | And with that, the motion passes. | 动议通过 |
[06:20] | We let this shit go too far already. | 我们让这事发展得太过了 |
[06:23] | But I’ve been thinking about this. | 但我一直在考虑 |
[06:24] | Those boys are just grunts. | 那些人只是打杂的 |
[06:26] | They don’t so much as take a shit unless he tells them to. | 他们哪怕拉屎都得听他的命令 |
[06:30] | But if we cut off the head of the snake, | 但如果我们砍断蛇头 |
[06:32] | the entire army falls. | 整支大军都会崩溃 |
[06:34] | You can’t go after Kai. It’d be a suicide mission. | 你不能去找凯的麻烦 那无异于自杀 |
[06:37] | And I don’t just mean us, I mean the movement. | 而且我不仅指对于我们 还有整个运动 |
[06:39] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[06:40] | Why do you keep on defending him? | 你为什么总维护他 |
[06:42] | Look, I’m not happy about being put on kitchen duty, either, | 我也不喜欢被安排负责做饭 |
[06:45] | but it’s all part of his larger plan. | 但这都是他大计划的一部分 |
[06:48] | There is no plan. | 才没有计划 |
[06:50] | He is not fit to lead. | 他根本没资格做领袖 |
[06:52] | – You don’t know him. – You have to decide | -你不了解他 -你得决定 |
[06:54] | if you are with us or against us. | 你是跟我们一起 还是要对着干 |
[06:57] | You think big brother’s gonna spare you? | 你觉得大哥哥会饶过你吗 |
[07:00] | Reward your loyalty? | 奖赏你的忠诚 |
[07:02] | Wake up, little girl. | 醒醒吧 小姑娘 |
[07:03] | Kai’s gonna do whatever he needs to do | 凯会不惜一切 |
[07:05] | to get what he wants, | 达成目的 |
[07:06] | even if that includes sacrificing baby sis. | 哪怕要牺牲他的妹妹 |
[07:09] | He does not give a shit about you. | 他才不在乎你 |
[07:11] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[07:13] | Kai would never hurt me. | 凯绝不会伤害我 |
[07:14] | I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for him. | 要不是他 我也不会在这儿了 |
[07:19] | It was two years ago. Halloween. | 那是两年前的万圣节 |
[07:21] | We were doing what we always did: | 我们还像往常一样 |
[07:23] | trolling the social justice warriors. | 喷社会正义战士 |
[07:25] | But that was too easy. | 但那太简单了 |
[07:27] | “Why should we allow abortion | 凭什么要为了 |
[07:31] | “For the health of the mother | 母亲的健康允许堕胎 |
[07:34] | “When the baby is the only part of that duo | 而他们两人之中 只有孩子 |
[07:38] | without sin?” | 才是没有罪的 |
[07:42] | “Kill the mother, save the baby.” | 杀了母亲 挽救孩子 |
[07:45] | We hit the jackpot in the Dark Web. | 我们在暗网上有了重大发现 |
[07:48] | We would pretend to be one of the true believers, | 我们会假装是真正的信徒 |
[07:50] | then we would go farther than anyone could possibly go. | 然后说得比谁都过分 |
[07:53] | Wait, I got one. Okay… | 我想到一个 |
[07:56] | “Man can never escape from temptation | 男人永远无法逃离诱惑 |
[08:00] | “Because, in birth, he passes through the vagina, | 因为出生时 他穿过阴道 |
[08:03] | “Which has been desecrated by the filthy act | 而那里已被性交 |
[08:06] | of sexual intercourse.” | 亵渎了 |
[08:08] | Get out. | 太酷了 |
[08:09] | That was when we got a private message from someone | 这时我们收到了一个查尔斯牧师的 |
[08:11] | named Pastor Charles. | 私信 |
[08:12] | “You are worthy of an invitation”? | 你有权得到邀请 |
[08:14] | – Wait, from who? – Yes! | -得到 这是谁 -太好了 |
[08:15] | These people are dangerous, Kai. | 这些人很危险的 凯 |
[08:16] | They’re posers. | 他们就是群装逼犯 |
[08:17] | Messing with them in person | 如果能亲自调戏他们 |
[08:18] | will be a million times more fun. | 不是好玩多了 |
[08:22] | Judgment House? | 审判屋 |
[08:24] | We’re going. | 我们去吧 |
[08:27] | Judgment House turned out to be a farm in Wixom | 审判屋 其实就是96号高速旁威克瑟姆的 |
[08:29] | near Highway 96. | 一座农场 |
[08:32] | Time to see the animals in their cages. | 该去看看笼子里的野兽了 |
[08:35] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[08:40] | Hello, brother. | 你好 兄弟 |
[08:42] | Pastor Charles, I presume. | 查尔斯牧师吧 |
[08:44] | I brought my sister, Winter. | 这是我妹妹 温特 |
[08:46] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[08:48] | Oh, it’s a house of mirth to some. | 对于某些人是欢乐屋 |
[08:51] | The portent to those whose eyes are open but cannot see. | 对于睁眼瞎的人来说 是个预兆 |
[08:57] | Once you enter, you agree to never share the provenance | 你一旦进入 就已经答应绝不将在里面 |
[09:01] | of what you’ve seen inside. | 看到的天机泄露出去 |
[09:05] | Our secret to have and to hold. | 这是我们要保守的秘密 |
[09:07] | Till death do us part? | 直到死亡将我们分开吗 |
[09:11] | Punishment is your everlasting soul. | 惩罚是你的永恒灵魂 |
[09:19] | I’m the watchman. | 我是守护者 |
[09:22] | This way. | 这边请 |
[09:48] | Shit. The door’s locked. | 该死 门锁了 |
[09:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:53] | …only one way to go. | 只能往前了 |
[10:03] | Who shall speak for the unborn? | 谁为未出生者发声 |
[10:09] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 |
[10:12] | I killed my baby. | 我杀了我的孩子 |
[10:16] | Now I’m bleeding to death. | 现在我要流血而死了 |
[10:19] | Bummer. | 真糟糕 |
[10:22] | Help me, please. | 救救我 |
[10:24] | He kidnapped me. He’s making me do this. | 他绑架了我 他逼我这么做 |
[10:28] | This isn’t a show. | 这不是表演 |
[10:30] | This is not a show. | 这不是表演 |
[10:32] | – What the fuck? – She’s really good. | -搞什么 -她演得好真 |
[10:35] | – No, no. – You’re good. | -不不 -你真不错 |
[10:36] | This… Jesus Christ. | 这… 天呐 |
[10:41] | This is real blood. | 这是真血 |
[10:42] | Help me. | 救我 |
[10:44] | Help me. | 救我 |
[10:47] | Wide is the gate and broad the way | 门大开 路宽敞 |
[10:51] | which leadeth to destruction. | 却通往毁灭 |
[10:58] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[11:00] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[11:01] | – Wait. – I killed my baby. | -等等 -我杀了我的孩子 |
[11:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:06] | I knew after the first room, | 经过第一个房间后 我就知道 |
[11:07] | that what we saw was real. | 我们看到的都是真的 |
[11:11] | Not actors in a haunted house. | 不是鬼屋里的演员 |
[11:14] | It smells like death in here. | 这里一股死人味儿 |
[11:25] | Behold the whirlwind of the Lord. | 请看主的旋风 |
[11:27] | It shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. | 它将落在邪恶者的头上 带去痛苦 |
[11:32] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[11:39] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[11:46] | No more. | 别再来了 |
[11:48] | He’s corrupted me by the drugs of my choice: | 他用我喜欢的毒品毒害我 |
[11:52] | ecstasy, cocaine, opioids. | 摇头丸 可卡因 鸦片类 |
[11:55] | My body is a bag of mush. | 我的身体一团浆糊 |
[11:58] | I’m dying from the inside out. | 我在从内而外地死去 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God. Get the fuck out of here. | 天呐 快离开这里 |
[12:06] | What of the sodomite? | 那鸡奸者呢 |
[12:12] | Help me, please. | 救救我 |
[12:20] | Please… | 求你 |
[12:22] | you got to get me out of here. | 你们得救我出去 |
[12:24] | The seducer of the innocent… | 用肮脏的陌生肉体 |
[12:26] | toward the wicked filth of strange flesh. | 勾引天真者 |
[12:30] | – Did the Lord not say… – Come on, Kai, we have to go. | -主不是说 -凯 我们走吧 |
[12:33] | – No! – that man shall not lie with man as with woman? | -不 -男人与男人不能像男人女人那样同床 |
[12:37] | – He can’t do this to people. – It is an abomination! | -他不能这么对待人 -这是遭天谴的 |
[12:40] | The blood shall be on their heads. | 血在他们手上 |
[12:42] | The Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah | 主用烈火炽焰毁灭了 |
[12:45] | with fire and brimstone. | 索多玛和蛾摩拉 |
[12:48] | Behold, His judgment is… | 看啊 他的审判 |
[12:51] | it is ever swift and divine! | 快而神圣 |
[12:54] | And in uncertain times, | 在动荡的时代 |
[12:56] | – what vengeance – When he finishes talking… | -怎样的复仇 -等他说完 |
[12:57] | shall mark their days? | 能终结他们的罪孽 |
[12:59] | …knives will burst through my chest. | 就会有刀刺穿我的胸膛 |
[13:01] | A plague to slow their way… | 是一场瘟疫来拖住他们 |
[13:03] | I saw it happen to the guy before me. | 我看到我之前的人就是如此 |
[13:05] | …or the strike of swift justice! | 还是快速的正义一举而下 |
[13:08] | – Holy shit. – I don’t want to see this anymore. | -我去 -我不想再看了 |
[13:10] | No, we have to get him out of here. | 不 我们得救他 |
[13:11] | – His judgment is ever swift! – Help me! | -他的审判永远那么快 -帮帮我 |
[13:14] | His punishment is a slow… burning… fire. | 他的惩罚是缓慢的火焰 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God. Hurry. | 天呐 快点 |
[13:29] | Go get help. We’re getting everyone out of here. | 去找人 我们要把大家都救出去 |
[13:31] | Now! | 快去 |
[13:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:46] | No… | 不 |
[14:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[14:07] | Yes. I see in your eyes | 是的 我在你眼中看到 |
[14:10] | a true connection | 与这里可悲的灵魂 |
[14:11] | to the wretched souls in here. | 有一种真正的共鸣 |
[14:17] | I think you need to be in the show. | 我觉得你也该加入表演 |
[14:28] | Okay, you sick bastard, | 好吧 你个死混蛋 |
[14:30] | this girl you kidnapped after her appointment | 这个女孩离开计划生育诊所后 |
[14:31] | at Planned Parenthood, | 被你绑架 |
[14:33] | and all she had was a UTI. | 而她不过是尿道感染了 |
[14:36] | This guy you took from rehab | 这人是被你从戒毒所绑来的 |
[14:38] | when he was trying to sober up. | 他是想戒毒 |
[14:40] | And my friend here was at an AIDS clinic | 而我这位朋友 在一家艾滋诊所 |
[14:42] | volunteering his time. | 做志愿者 |
[14:46] | How many people have you condemned for no reason? | 你还毫无理由地杀死了多少人 |
[14:51] | I do not answer to you or your laws. | 我不回应你 也不听从你的法律 |
[14:56] | We’re gonna call the police, | 我们要报警 |
[14:58] | and then you’re going to prison. | 然后你会进监狱 |
[15:00] | That’s not justice. | 那才不叫公道 |
[15:02] | He doesn’t deserve anything less | 他应该承受 |
[15:05] | than what he was willing to put you through. | 他本打算让你们经受的痛苦 |
[15:17] | I say we do what’s right. | 我们做正确的事吧 |
[15:22] | Winter? | 温特 |
[15:27] | Kill the motherfucker. | 杀了那混蛋 |
[15:42] | Everything changed after Pastor Charles. | 查尔斯牧师一事后 一切都变了 |
[15:45] | He started popping Adderall, went deeper into the Dark Web, | 他开始吃阿得拉[治多动症] 更加深入暗网 |
[15:48] | but he realized he can’t save everyone. | 但他意识到他不能拯救每个人 |
[15:50] | Better to burn it all down and build a new world. | 还是焚毁一切 建立新世界更好 |
[15:54] | I know you guys hate him right now, | 我知道你们现在恨他 |
[15:55] | he’s lost his way, | 他是迷失了 |
[15:57] | but we can put him back on the right path. | 但我们可以让他回到正轨上 |
[16:00] | I’ll go to him. | 我去找他 |
[16:03] | He’ll listen to me. | 他会听我的 |
[16:06] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[16:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[16:12] | We’ll try it your way. | 我们试试你的方法 |
[16:14] | But come the end of the week, | 但这周末 |
[16:15] | if I’m still in this goddamn kitchen, | 如果我还在这个该死的厨房里 |
[16:18] | I’m coming for your brother. | 我就要找他理论了 |
[16:21] | And you better get the hell out of my way. | 到那时你最好别拦着我 |
[16:35] | So… | 这么说来 |
[16:36] | the girls are restless. | 姑娘们有些躁动 |
[16:38] | No. We just feel kind of left out. | 不是 我们只是感觉被忽视了 |
[16:40] | I mean, Jesus, Kai, you have us working in a kitchen. | 天呐 凯 你让我们在厨房里工作 |
[16:42] | Well, I was gonna put Harrison in the kitchen, but… | 我本打算让哈里森进厨房的 但… |
[16:46] | somebody killed him. | 有人把他杀了 |
[16:48] | You’re still mad about that? | 你还在为那件事生气吗 |
[16:50] | No. Actually, I’m not. | 没有 其实我没生气 |
[16:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:59] | Sit with me. | 和我一起坐坐 |
[17:26] | Total honesty. | 完全的诚实 |
[17:29] | Absolute truth. | 绝对的实话 |
[17:34] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[17:38] | Will you always be loyal to me? | 你会永远忠诚于我吗 |
[17:44] | You make it so hard sometimes. | 有时你让我们很难做 |
[17:47] | It’s time for you to understand | 是时候让你了解下 |
[17:51] | your place in the bigger picture. | 在更宏伟的愿景中你处于什么地位了 |
[17:54] | I must have your vow. | 你必须向我发誓 |
[17:56] | – Yes. – Yes? | -好的 -好的 |
[18:06] | Kai? What’s wrong? | 凯 你怎么了 |
[18:09] | I’ve never seen you interrupt a pinky-power before. | 我从没见过你中断过勾小指 |
[18:18] | I just love you so much. | 我只是太爱你了 |
[18:21] | Our family. | 我们的家庭 |
[18:23] | – You love our family? – Yeah. | -你爱我们的家庭吗 -爱 |
[18:26] | The one we’re going to make. | 爱那个我们即将建立的 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | The work we’ve begun | 我们已经开始的工作 |
[18:33] | is the work of generations, Winter. | 将会世世代代延续 温特 |
[18:38] | We’re just the seed. | 我们只是种子 |
[18:40] | And from that seed, from the blood we share, | 从这颗种子中 从我们共同的血脉中 |
[18:45] | a savior will arise | 将会产生一个救世主 |
[18:48] | to carry on our mission. | 继续我们的使命 |
[18:55] | You… | 你 |
[18:58] | …will be the mother of our messiah baby. | 将成为我们的救世主孩子的妈妈 |
[19:02] | Kai, we can’t have a baby. | 凯 我们不能生孩子 |
[19:06] | That’s incest. | 这是乱伦 |
[19:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:11] | I’m not suggesting that at all. | 我完全不是这个意思 |
[19:14] | – Samuels. – Samuels? | -塞缪尔斯 -塞缪尔斯 |
[19:18] | He’s beautiful, don’t you think? | 他很美 你不觉得吗 |
[19:21] | He will be the instrument of our union. | 他将成为我们结合的工具 |
[19:27] | Our union? | 我们的结合 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:30] | As he enters you, | 当他进入你的身体时 |
[19:33] | I will enter him. | 我也进入他的身体 |
[19:35] | That way, I will be the father, | 这样 我就是孩子的父亲 |
[19:38] | but you will remain pure and unsoiled. | 而你就能保持纯洁和洁净 |
[19:43] | You cool with that? | 可以吗 |
[19:45] | I need you to leave. | 我要你出去 |
[19:46] | Okay, if we, if we can just sit for a second. | 好吧 如果我们能坐一会 |
[19:47] | I don’t care to sit, | 我不想坐 |
[19:49] | and why are you still in my house? | 为什么你还在我家 |
[19:51] | – You’re unhappy, I get it. – Unhappy? | -你很不开心 我理解 -不开心 |
[19:53] | Why would I be unhappy? | 我为什么会不开心 |
[19:55] | Because you had me locked up in a psych ward for three weeks? | 因为你把我关在一个精神病院三个星期 |
[19:58] | I told you why, Ally. | 我跟你解释过了 艾莉 |
[19:59] | It was to keep you safe. | 这是为了确保你的安全 |
[20:01] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[20:03] | Since when have you given a damn about my safety | 你什么时候关心过我 |
[20:06] | or the safety of my family? | 或我的家人的安危 |
[20:07] | I have been coming to you for months, | 我这几个月来一直在向你求救 |
[20:09] | begging for your help, telling you exactly | 祈求你的帮助 告诉你 |
[20:11] | what’s been going on. | 事情的真相 |
[20:13] | Did you even listen to me? | 你听我说过吗 |
[20:16] | You never believed a word I said, did you? | 你从没相信过我 对吗 |
[20:20] | – Did you? – I do now. | -对吗 -我现在信了 |
[20:23] | I do now. | 我现在信了 |
[20:24] | All of it. And the man | 所有的一切 还有那个 |
[20:26] | that has been terrorizing you is more dangerous than you know. | 一直在恐吓你的人比你所知的还要危险 |
[20:29] | What do you know about him? | 你知道他什么 |
[20:36] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[20:41] | He’s my little brother. | 我亲弟弟 |
[20:43] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:45] | This-this is my nanny. | 这是我的保姆 |
[20:47] | Wait, is Winter your sister? | 等等 温特是你妹妹吗 |
[20:49] | – Yes. – Oh, Jesus Christ. | -是的 -我的老天啊 |
[20:52] | Your sister is screwing my wife! | 你妹妹和我妻子正在搞在一起 |
[20:54] | Sorry I wasn’t listening, at least, not clearly enough. | 很抱歉我没有听你说 至少没听明白 |
[20:57] | It-it never occurred to me | 我从没想过 |
[20:59] | that you were talking about my brother. | 你说的是我弟弟 |
[21:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:08] | That’s how he did it. | 他就是这么做到的 |
[21:10] | That’s how he got inside my head. | 他就是这样进入了我的脑子 |
[21:12] | – It was you. – No. No, no. | -是你干的 -不不 不是的 |
[21:14] | No, no. No. | 不 不 别 |
[21:15] | I told you everything. About the clowns, | 我告诉了你一切 包括小丑 |
[21:16] | – the holes, all of it! – Absolutely not. | -还有洞 所有一切 -绝不是我啊 |
[21:18] | What was I, some kind of amusing conversation at a family dinner? | 我算什么 家庭聚餐的笑料吗 |
[21:21] | He must’ve broken into my office | 他一定是闯进了我的办公室 |
[21:22] | and accessed my case files. | 翻阅了我的档案资料 |
[21:25] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[21:27] | I want your license. | 我要吊销你的执照 |
[21:28] | – I want your goddamn license! – Okay. | -我要吊销你该死的执照 -好吧 |
[21:30] | You have ruined my life! | 你毁了我的生活 |
[21:31] | I need you to trust me! | 我要你信任我 |
[21:32] | Trust you?! | 信任你 |
[21:33] | How the hell am I supposed to trust you? | 我该怎么信任你 |
[21:34] | You spent years under the same roof, | 你们一起生活了那么多年 |
[21:35] | and you’re just now realizing | 然后你刚刚醒悟 |
[21:37] | – your brother’s a psychopath? – I know. | -你弟弟是个变态吗 -我知道 |
[21:38] | You have taken everything from me! | 你夺走了我的一切 |
[21:41] | – You are the reason I lost my son! – Ally. Al… | -因为你我才失去儿子 -艾丽 艾 |
[21:43] | – All right, I know. – You understand that? | -好了我知道了 -你懂吗 |
[21:45] | – I know. I know. – Goddamn you! | -我知道我知道 -见鬼 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. Ally… | 对不起 艾丽 |
[21:48] | I am going to put you back together with your son, | 我会让你和你儿子重聚的 |
[21:49] | if it is the last thing I do. | 无论如何我都要做到 |
[21:52] | I’m gonna get Kai off the street. | 我会让凯被捕 |
[21:53] | I’m gonna have him committed, | 我会让他关进精神病院 |
[21:55] | or prosecuted, if it comes to that. | 或者被起诉 如果会发展到那步的话 |
[21:57] | But you will have your life back. | 但你的生活会回到正轨的 |
[22:00] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[22:05] | This is important work we’re doing. | 我们在做的是重要的事 |
[22:08] | Maybe the most important thing we’ll ever do. | 也许是我们做过最重要的事了 |
[22:10] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[22:12] | I can’t believe I was at the Women’s March three months ago. | 真不敢相信三个月前我还在参与女权运动 |
[22:18] | My children. | 我的孩子们 |
[22:24] | The time of anointing is at hand. | 神选定的时刻已经来到 |
[22:31] | *I swear* | *我发誓* |
[22:33] | *By the moon and the stars* | *在月亮和星星* |
[22:37] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[22:38] | Language, sister. | 注意用词 妹妹 |
[22:39] | This is a holy space now. | 现在这里是一个神圣的地方 |
[22:41] | And this is a holy song now… | 而这首歌是圣歌 |
[22:46] | …like the Lord’s Prayer. | 就像上帝的祷告 |
[22:49] | From this day forward, | 从今往后 |
[22:52] | it shall be played whenever a messiah is conceived. | 每当救世主被孕育 它就应该被播放 |
[22:55] | Isn’t the whole point of a messiah that there’s only one? | 重点不就是只有一个救世主吗 |
[22:59] | *I know what’s weighing* | *我知道什么是重要的 |
[23:01] | Let us remove our garments. | 让我们脱下衣物 |
[23:03] | They will be burned once the sacred copulation is complete. | 一旦神圣的交配完成 它们就会被烧毁 |
[23:07] | *I know my part* | *我知道我的部分* |
[23:11] | *Cause I’ll stand beside you* | *因我将站在你旁边* |
[23:16] | *Through the years* | *过了那么多年* |
[23:19] | *You’ll only cry those happy tears* | *你会流下幸福的泪水* |
[23:25] | *And though I make mistakes* | *纵然我犯错* |
[23:29] | *I’ll never break your heart* | *也绝不会让你心碎* |
[23:33] | You may lay down your receptacle now. | 你现在可以躺下了 |
[23:35] | *I swear* | *我发誓* |
[23:36] | *By the moon and the stars and the sky* | *在月亮星星和夜空的见证下* |
[23:42] | *I’ll be there* | *我会陪伴你* |
[23:45] | *And I swear* | *我发誓* |
[23:48] | *Like the shadow that’s by your side* | *如影随形 伴你左右* |
[23:54] | *For better or worse* | *无论好坏* |
[24:00] | *Till death do us part* | *直到死亡将我们分离* |
[24:05] | Mount her. | 上了她 |
[24:08] | *And I swear* | 我发誓 |
[24:19] | Oh, shit. I-I can’t get it hard. | 妈的 我硬不起来 |
[24:23] | The leader must be the last to penetrate. | 领导人必须是最后一个进入的 |
[24:24] | I must enter you both when you are joined as one. | 我必须在你们合二为一之后进入你们 |
[24:27] | I can’t get it up with girls anymore. You know that. | 我没法在女孩面前硬起来 你知道的 |
[24:29] | You proved it to me yourself. | 你向我证明的 |
[24:32] | This isn’t sex. | 这不是性 |
[24:33] | This is a spiritual journey. | 这是灵魂之旅 |
[24:36] | Maybe the pressure of creating the messiah baby | 也许创造救世主宝宝的压力 |
[24:38] | is causing your impotence. | 导致了你阳痿 |
[24:40] | Get the fuck off. | 滚开 |
[24:41] | No. Get back on the bed! | 不 回床上去 |
[24:43] | This is too screwed up, even for you. | 即便对你来说 这也太扯淡了 |
[24:46] | I feel like I’m being raped. | 我感觉自己被强奸了 |
[24:48] | Maybe I can-I can cum in a cup, | 也许我 我能射在杯子里 |
[24:50] | and we can turkey baster it into her, or something. | 然后用玻璃吸管授精 或者什么其他方法 |
[24:52] | No! It must be done like this. | 不 必须要这么做 |
[24:54] | This is the holy ritual! | 这是神圣的仪式 |
[24:56] | That you came up with this afternoon. | 不过就是今天下午想出来的 |
[24:58] | It’s all bullshit. | 都是放屁 |
[25:01] | No one | 没有人 |
[25:02] | is above the law. | 能凌驾于法律之上 |
[26:04] | Hello, Councilman. | 您好 议员 |
[26:06] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[26:09] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐马上准备好 |
[26:11] | Leftist salads with quinoa and green goddess dressing? | 左派沙拉配藜麦淋绿色女神沙拉酱 |
[26:18] | I’m making sloppy joes. | 我在做牛肉酱 |
[26:20] | ‘Cause a sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal. | 三明治只是三明治 但曼明治可就是正餐了 |
[26:25] | “Manwich.” | “曼明治” |
[26:27] | Appropriate. | 很合适 |
[26:28] | I thought so. | 我想是吧 |
[26:30] | Last I heard, you were in a psych ward. | 我还以为你在精神病院呢 |
[26:32] | Last I heard, you were an asshole. | 我还以为你是个混蛋呢 |
[26:34] | These men pledged loyalty to me, and they’re armed. | 这些人效忠于我 而且他们都有武器 |
[26:37] | If you asked me here to take me out, you’re not gonna get far. | 如果你叫我来是要干掉我 那你不会成功的 |
[26:39] | I didn’t ask you over here to kill you, | 我不是要来杀你的 |
[26:41] | but to offer you something. | 相反我要给你点东西 |
[26:44] | Information. | 消息 |
[26:46] | How about you keep your hands where I can see them, | 那你还是把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[26:47] | just in case? | 以防万一如何 |
[26:49] | And Speedwagon here | 而且急速马车 |
[26:50] | is gonna taste my food before I eat it. | 会在我吃之前帮我尝食物 |
[26:52] | Well, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[26:55] | But do you think they could give us a minute, | 但你觉得他们能不能先出去 |
[26:57] | so we could speak privately? | 我们单独谈谈 |
[27:01] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[27:02] | You’re not scared to be alone with me, are you? | 你不会害怕单独和我在一起吧 |
[27:18] | I know something that you are going to want to hear. | 我有你想知道的消息 |
[27:22] | But I’m not giving it to you for free. | 但这个消息可不是免费的 |
[27:24] | You have something that I want. | 你那里有我想要的东西 |
[27:30] | Your wife? | 你的妻子 |
[27:31] | I want my son. | 我的儿子 |
[27:34] | I miss my son. | 我想他了 |
[27:35] | I am his mother, and I want him back with me. | 我是他母亲 我希望他回到我身边 |
[27:39] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[27:40] | Do you promise, after I tell you, | 你保证 等我告诉你这个消息 |
[27:42] | that you will give me what I want? | 你就把我儿子还给我吗 |
[27:45] | You act as if I have any control over the affairs of your family. | 你表现的好像我能控制你家庭事务似的 |
[27:48] | I’m just a city councilman, trying to make a difference. | 我只是个市议会议员 想要做点改变 |
[27:51] | I am going to need your word. | 我需要你的承诺 |
[27:59] | Your brother’s trying to get you committed. | 你哥哥想要把你送进精神病院 |
[28:04] | He told me himself. | 他跟我说的 |
[28:06] | Committed for what? | 入什么院 |
[28:08] | Like I said, I’m just a simple city councilman, | 如我所说 我只是个普通的议员 |
[28:11] | – trying to save this community. – Yeah, | -想要拯救社区 -没错 |
[28:12] | you and I and Vincent know that that isn’t true. | 你我 文森特都心知肚明 这是假话 |
[28:17] | So if, for some reason, your plan to take over the world | 如果出于某种原因 你掌控世界的计划 |
[28:20] | doesn’t work out, your stink will be all over him. | 没有成功 你就会连累他 |
[28:23] | Unless he can prove that he tried to stop you. | 除非他能证明自己阻止过你 |
[28:26] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[28:28] | I know you’re not stupid. | 我知道你不傻 |
[28:31] | Do you think that all this shit you’re doing | 你觉得你的所作所为 |
[28:35] | isn’t causing him any trouble? | 没给他带来麻烦吗 |
[28:37] | There’s something different about you. | 你好像有点变化 |
[28:42] | Did you get a new haircut or something? | 是换新发型了还是什么 |
[28:51] | After months of you terrorizing me, | 数月来你恐吓我 |
[28:54] | forcing me to face my phobias, | 强迫我面对自己的恐惧症 |
[28:58] | you did the one thing that my wife, | 你做到了一件事 而这件事 |
[29:01] | or your brother, | 我妻子 你哥哥 |
[29:03] | or all the meds in the world, couldn’t do. | 甚至是全世界任何药都做不到的 |
[29:10] | You cured me. | 你治愈了我 |
[29:12] | I’m not afraid of anything anymore. | 我再也不怕任何东西了 |
[29:24] | You don’t need Aerosmith to… | 你不需要其他人 |
[29:27] | check it for poison? | 帮你试毒了吗 |
[29:29] | Nope. | 不需要 |
[29:31] | I want every delicious bite all to myself. | 每一口美味我都想留给自己 |
[30:28] | Thank God for air conditioning. | 谢天谢地有空调 |
[30:29] | This stupid dunce cap makes my head, like, 20 degrees hotter. | 这个愚蠢的帽子让我脑袋热到爆 |
[30:32] | That’s your penance. | 这就是苦修 |
[30:34] | And here’s your lunch, servant. | 这是你的午餐 仆人 |
[30:36] | Oh, there’s another bag of recyclables in the trunk | 你弄完这边以后 车里还有一包 |
[30:38] | when you’re done. | 回收品 |
[30:39] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[30:40] | Kai wants you to put the garbage back where it belongs, | 凯想让你把垃圾弄回原处 |
[30:42] | because he doesn’t believe in global warming. | 因为他不相信全球变暖这回事 |
[30:44] | I meant why are you calling me “Servant”? | 我是说你为什么叫我”仆人” |
[30:46] | I’m just following orders. | 我只是听从命令 |
[30:50] | This is gruel. | 这是稀粥 |
[30:51] | This is what I had last night. | 我昨晚就吃的这个 |
[30:54] | Can I have that? | 我能吃那个吗 |
[30:55] | No. | 不能 |
[30:56] | Kai isn’t going to know. | 凯不会知道的 |
[30:58] | You’re not a puppet– he doesn’t control you. | 你不是木偶 他控制不了你 |
[31:01] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[31:02] | Were you always his bitch? | 你就一直当他的走狗吗 |
[31:04] | When I first met him, he was mine. | 我与他初遇时 他是我的走狗 |
[31:07] | Don’t go to the same pharmacy. | 别去同一家药房 |
[31:08] | There’s no refills. | 不会再给你填药的 |
[31:09] | You need more, | 如果你还需要 |
[31:11] | come to me. | 就来找我 |
[31:15] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[31:17] | Dr. Vincent Anderson, huh? | 文森特·安德森医生是吗 |
[31:21] | Let me see your medical license, Doctor. | 让我看看你的行医执照 医生 |
[31:27] | Prescription fraud’s a felony. | 假冒处方可是重罪 |
[31:29] | Four years in prison, $30,000 fine. | 蹲四年监狱 罚金三万块 |
[31:31] | I could take you in right now. | 我可以现在就拘留你 |
[31:33] | Or… | 或者 |
[31:35] | I could be your partner. | 我可以跟你一起做生意 |
[31:37] | Fifty-fifty? | 五五开 |
[31:39] | Suck my cock. | 去你的 |
[31:40] | 70-30 and I want the money at my house every week. | 三七开 每周把钱送到我家 |
[31:43] | You blackmailed my brother. | 你勒索了我哥 |
[31:46] | You’re not a cop– you’re a criminal. | 你算什么警察 你是个罪犯 |
[31:47] | I didn’t know what I was. | 我都不知道自己是什么 |
[32:12] | Why is it soft? | 怎么这么软 |
[32:28] | Something’s fucking wrong with you, asshole! | 你他妈有毛病吧 混蛋 |
[32:32] | Miss, you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[32:32] | No! I’m not okay! | 不 一点也不好 |
[32:35] | That limp dick in there can’t get it up | 屋里那个软蛋 得掐我脖子 |
[32:37] | unless he puts his hands around my neck! | 才能硬起来 |
[33:18] | I can get any girl I want, you know? | 我想上哪个妞都能得手 你知道吗 |
[33:21] | I’ve got the looks, I’ve-I’ve got the badge. | 我长得好看 还是警察 |
[33:26] | They feel safe with me. | 她们和我在一起有安全感 |
[33:29] | They feel like I can protect them. | 她们觉得我能保护她们 |
[33:30] | I just haven’t found the right one yet. | 我只是还没找到对的人 |
[33:33] | That’s because you hate women. | 那是因为你讨厌女人 |
[33:34] | Oh, you eat shit and die. | 你去死吧 |
[33:36] | I go through three, sometimes four in one night. | 我一晚上能上三个 有时候四个 |
[33:42] | They make you weak. | 女人使你软弱 |
[33:46] | What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 那他妈是什么意思 |
[33:50] | Every time you have sex… | 你每次和女人做爱 |
[33:54] | they take your power. | 都会损失能量 |
[33:56] | Deep down you know that and you’re trying to stop them. | 你的内心深处知道这一点 你想要阻止她们 |
[34:05] | But you can’t get power by giving it away. | 你把能量拱手奉上 就得不到能量了 |
[34:10] | You have to take it yourself. | 你得自己吸取能量 |
[34:14] | Yeah, I… | 没错… |
[34:16] | I get that, but… how? | 我明白 但那要怎么做 |
[34:21] | You don’t need more women. | 你需要的不是更多的女人 |
[34:26] | You need a man. | 你需要一个男人 |
[34:29] | No, I’m not gay. | 不 我不是基佬 |
[34:31] | There’s no such thing as gay or straight. | 没有基不基这回事 |
[34:35] | You have to lean into your masculinity. | 你要顺应你的男子气概 |
[34:39] | It’s… | 那就像… |
[34:41] | it’s like electricity. | 就像电流 |
[34:45] | The positive and negative, the flow. | 正负极相连 电流导通 |
[34:48] | When the circuit is complete, the power flows. | 有了回路 就会形成电流 |
[34:53] | You become stronger, plugged in. | 你接入电路 就会变得更强 |
[34:57] | With a man… | 和男人在一起 |
[35:00] | there’s no energy drain. | 不会有能量损失 |
[35:03] | You’re building on one another, exponentially. | 你们的男子气概会以指数形式累积起来 |
[35:09] | You’ve been giving it up your whole life. | 你这辈子一直在损失男子气概 |
[35:12] | It’s time you get some back. | 是时候补充回来了 |
[35:16] | Kai was right. | 凯说得对 |
[35:17] | That’s why I follow his rules. | 所以我才听他的 |
[35:20] | Dude, you’re totally gay. | 哥们 你就是基佬 |
[35:22] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:24] | You’re missing the goddamn point. | 你没抓住重点 |
[35:26] | It’s much more complex than that. | 这要比那复杂得多 |
[35:28] | It’s as simple as you like dick! | 就是你喜欢鸡巴这么简单 |
[35:31] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[35:36] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[35:37] | I’m gonna impregnate you, like Kai wanted. | 我要让你怀孕 就像凯想要的那样 |
[35:39] | I’m not gonna have sex with you. You can’t even get it up. | 我不要和你搞 你都硬不起来 |
[35:41] | Oh, I know how to get it hard. | 我知道怎么硬起来 |
[35:53] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[35:55] | Valerie was right! | 瓦莱丽说得对 |
[35:56] | You’re like every man. | 你们男人都是一路货色 |
[35:59] | You’re a turd. | 你就是坨狗屎 |
[36:00] | Be careful with that. | 拿枪小心点 |
[36:01] | Say it! | 说 |
[36:02] | – “I’m a turd.” – No. | -说”我是坨狗屎” -不 |
[36:04] | “I’m a lowly, abject turd!” | “我是坨低贱的狗屎” |
[36:07] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[36:10] | When Hillary lost, I did, too. | 希拉里落选的时候 我也输了 |
[36:13] | I should have fought back. | 我本应该回击的 |
[36:15] | I should have gotten angry. | 我应该愤怒的 |
[36:17] | I joined this thing and it’s too late for me. | 我加入了这组织 但已经太晚了 |
[36:19] | And it’s too late for you, too, turd. | 对你来说也太晚了 狗屎 |
[36:32] | Bring the betrayers to me. | 把叛徒带下来 |
[37:25] | Flesh and blood first. | 先祭血肉 |
[37:28] | Kai, what are you doing? | 凯 你在干什么 |
[37:30] | Untie me. Let me go. | 给我松绑 放开我 |
[37:34] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[37:37] | You were supposed to protect me. | 你本该保护我 |
[37:41] | You were supposed to help me. | 你本该帮助我 |
[37:42] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[37:44] | You know you can always trust me, Kai. | 你知道你可以信任我的 凯 |
[37:50] | I know what you have been up to. | 我知道你在搞什么鬼 |
[37:56] | You were trying to lock me up in the loony bin, traitor. | 你想把我送进疯人院 叛徒 |
[37:59] | Please, I was just concerned, you… | 拜托 我只是担心你 你 |
[38:01] | We can talk about this. | 我们好好谈 |
[38:02] | It’s not too late. | 还不晚 |
[38:07] | Look at what you’re doing. This is not a healthy path. | 看看你在干什么 这不正常 |
[38:09] | I’ve been chosen, Vince! | 我被选中了 文森 |
[38:12] | People are counting on me to lead! | 人们在期待我的领导 |
[38:14] | To light up this cesspool and usher in a new beginning! | 给这粪坑带来光明 和新的开始 |
[38:17] | Kai, listen to me. | 凯 听我说 |
[38:18] | All I want is to see you succeed. | 我也希望你能成功 |
[38:23] | No matter what happens, you are my brother and I love you. | 不论如何 你是我兄弟 我爱你 |
[38:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:31] | Do you remember when you taught me about pinky-power? | 还记得你教我玩勾小指约定吗 |
[38:35] | Yes. It was our own private world. | 记得 那是个只属于我们的世界 |
[38:39] | And when we were locked together… | 当我们联系起来时 |
[38:42] | didn’t matter what we did. | 不论做了什么 |
[38:45] | All would be forgiven if you just told the truth. | 只要说实话 什么都能被原谅 |
[38:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:17] | We never lied to each other. | 我们从不欺骗对方 |
[39:20] | Never. | 从不 |
[39:26] | That’s what made it so special. | 所以它才这么特别 |
[39:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Winter? | 温特 |
[39:38] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[39:57] | Get him out of my sight. | 把他给我拖走 |
[40:08] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:10] | Beverly Hope. | 贝弗丽·霍普 |
[40:12] | I had such plans for you… | 我给你准备了大计划 |
[40:16] | and you pissed it all away. | 你却辜负了它 |
[40:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:21] | What are you talking about? What did I do? | 你说什么呢 我干什么了 |
[40:23] | You know what you did. | 你知道你干了什么 |
[40:25] | Samuels deserved a lot better than a cheap bullet to the head. | 塞缪斯不该被一颗子弹结束生命 |
[40:29] | Winter told me everything. | 温特都告诉我了 |
[40:33] | You’ve been working hard. | 你一直很努力 |
[40:35] | I’m sure one apple wouldn’t hurt. | 吃个苹果没事的 |
[40:36] | No. This is my punishment. | 不 这是我的惩罚 |
[40:38] | I intend to honor it. | 我愿意接受 |
[40:41] | No! | 不 |
[40:45] | Tell your brother he’s next. | 告诉你哥哥他是下一个 |
[40:51] | Pack of lies. | 满口谎言 |
[40:52] | Bitch is full of shit. | 那个贱人只会说谎 |
[40:58] | I chose you, Beverly! | 我选择了你 贝弗丽 |
[41:01] | I trusted you! I made you my equal! | 我信任了你 让你和我平起平坐 |
[41:03] | Why did you betray me?! | 你为什么背叛我 |
[41:05] | You betrayed me! | 是你背叛了我 |
[41:09] | One day you promise me equal partnership, | 之前你还许诺我平等合作 |
[41:11] | the next you have me at a Gulag, baking fucking cookies! | 接着你就让我进集中营给你烤饼干 |
[41:15] | Your promises mean shit! | 你的承诺一文不值 |
[41:21] | You’re a fake. | 你就是个骗子 |
[41:22] | You don’t stand for a goddamn thing. | 你毫无立场 |
[41:24] | I’m standing up for millions of people | 我的立场是上百万人民 |
[41:26] | who are finally being heard! | 他们终于得到了出声的机会 |
[41:28] | Everything I do is in service to the greater purpose! | 我做的一切都是为了个更高的目标 |
[41:31] | It’s bigger than anything in our lives and you are fucking it up! | 它比我们任何人都重要 这都被你搞砸了 |
[41:34] | Nothing is bigger than your ego. | 对你来说最重要的是你的面子 |
[41:37] | You don’t know what the fuck you’re doing | 你根本对未来 |
[41:38] | from one minute to the next. | 毫无计划 |
[41:40] | You’re incompetent, Kai. | 你没用 凯 |
[41:42] | Just another attention whore. | 只是个哗众取宠的小丑 |
[41:44] | And if you’re insecure enough to believe Winter, well, then, | 如果你没安全感到连温特的话都相信 |
[41:47] | just kill me now. | 那就杀了我吧 |
[41:49] | Put me out of my misery. | 结束我的痛苦 |
[41:50] | Because the biggest mistake I ever made | 因为我犯过的最大错误 |
[41:52] | was believing in you. Turd. | 就是相信了你 混蛋 |
[41:56] | You were my favorite. | 你是我最喜欢的一个 |
[42:01] | But death is too good for you. | 但让你痛快的死都便宜你了 |
[42:03] | I want you to suffer. | 我要让你饱受折磨 |
[42:05] | Take her to the isolation chamber. | 带她去禁闭室 |
[42:07] | Rot in hell, you son of a bitch. | 下地狱吧 混蛋 |
[42:19] | Loyalty… | 绝对的 |
[42:23] | must be absolute. | 忠诚 |
[42:25] | Without it, we have nothing. | 没有它 我们一文不值 |
[42:29] | Now we can move forward. | 现在我们可以继续了 |
[42:52] | Let’s all welcome our newest member. | 一起欢迎我们的新成员 |