时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Oh, yeah. That’s it. | 好爽 就这样 |
[00:31] | Right there. | 就那里 |
[00:47] | It’s ten. | 这才十块 |
[00:49] | That’s all I got. | 我就这些 |
[00:50] | Fuck you, you little dick piece of dogshit. | 去你妈 你个人渣 |
[01:02] | Hey, how many bullets can you get for five dollars? | 五美元能买几颗子弹 |
[01:05] | What for? | 干什么 |
[01:06] | Andy Warhol. | 安迪·沃霍尔 |
[01:11] | I thought we had what it takes to make a marriage work. | 我以为我们可以维系成功的婚姻 |
[01:14] | We must make our marriage work, dear. | 我们必须维系我们的婚姻 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[01:20] | Do I not know my husband is a homosexual? | 我不知道我丈夫是个同性恋吗 |
[01:28] | No. | 不 |
[01:32] | You divorce your husband, Taylor, | 你跟你丈夫泰勒离了婚 |
[01:34] | ’cause he wants a surfer, too, | 因为他也想要个冲浪者 |
[01:36] | and, uh, he’s gonna seduce Tom… | 他要勾引汤姆 |
[01:41] | …get Tom to urinate all over him, | 让汤姆尿在他身上 |
[01:43] | and then Taylor’s gonna say… | 然后泰勒会说 |
[01:45] | “I’m a real surfer now.” | “这下我真冲浪了” |
[01:51] | Uh, let’s, uh, take a break. | 我们稍事休息 |
[01:54] | It’s been long enough– I want my script back. | 这都多久了 我想要回我的稿子 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry, Valerie, I can’t find it. | 抱歉 瓦莱丽 我找不到了 |
[02:01] | You lost it? | 你弄丢了 |
[02:03] | That was my only copy. | 我只有那一份 |
[02:05] | You promised you were gonna make Up Your Ass into a movie. | 你答应会把《去你妈》拍成电影的 |
[02:09] | – Did you even read it? – It was so obscene, | -你真读过吗 -简直太黄暴了 |
[02:11] | I thought you were an undercover cop trying to entrap me. | 我以为你是想诱捕我的卧底警察呢 |
[02:15] | You lost it on purpose. | 你是故意弄丢的 |
[02:17] | ‘Cause you can’t stand to have a woman succeed. | 你就是见不得女人成功 |
[02:22] | Oh, Valerie… | 瓦莱丽 |
[02:24] | you know women can’t be serious artists. | 你知道女人是做不了真正的艺术家的 |
[02:29] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[02:32] | Well, | 因为 |
[02:33] | women can be beautiful. | 女人可以很美 |
[02:35] | Be a model. | 做模特 |
[02:37] | Or an actress. | 或是女演员 |
[02:38] | I could strangle you right now. | 我真想这就勒死你 |
[02:42] | I want to wipe that smug expression | 我要把你自鸣得意的表情 |
[02:44] | off your pale, | 从你那张苍白 |
[02:46] | patriarchal face! | 父权的脸上抹掉 |
[02:48] | Okay, that is enough. | 好了 够了 |
[02:49] | – We’ve indulged your tantrums – No! No! No! | -我们容忍你的臭脾气 -不 |
[02:50] | – Don’t touch me! – long enough, Valerie. | -别碰我 -已经忍了太久 我来了 |
[02:52] | – You need to get out! Okay. – Don’t touch me! | -你得出去 -别碰我 |
[03:00] | Isn’t she great? | 她多棒啊 |
[03:01] | 1968年6月3日 下午1:30 | |
[03:35] | I told you already, okay? Andy’s not coming in. | 我跟你说了 安迪不会来了 |
[03:38] | You can come back next week. | 你下周再来吧 |
[04:20] | Hi, Valerie. | 好啊 瓦莱丽 |
[04:46] | Factory. | 工厂 |
[04:48] | Hi, Viva. | 你好 薇娃 |
[04:49] | Uh, yes, he is actually here. | 是的 他在 |
[04:52] | I can get him for you. | 我替你找他 |
[04:53] | Andy, Viva would like to talk to you, please. | 安迪 薇娃想跟你说话 |
[04:55] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[04:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:59] | Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[05:00] | You put on makeup today. | 你今天化妆了 |
[05:03] | You look pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[05:05] | Valerie, uh, you can see that we’re really busy. | 瓦莱丽 你看得到 我们很忙 |
[05:07] | You need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[05:32] | You had too much control over my life. | 你对我人生的控制权太大了 |
[05:35] | Down with the patriarchy. | 父权去死 |
[05:37] | Suck my dick, Warhol! | 给我舔吧 沃霍尔 |
[07:01] | Breaking news out of rookfield Heights, Michigan. | 密歇根州布鲁克菲尔德高地突发新闻 |
[07:03] | Five people are dead and one is wounded… | 五人死亡 一人受伤 |
[07:06] | …in an apparent mass shooting at a crowded mall. | 一人流熙攘的商场发生了大规模枪击事件 |
[07:06] | 商场发生大规模枪击事件 事发在凯·安德森竞选集会 | |
[07:08] | Residents were there for a campaign rally | 当地居民前去进行竞选集会 |
[07:11] | for city council candidate Kai Anderson. | 支持市议员候选人凯·安德森 |
[07:13] | …when area woman Meadow Wilton opened fire | 而本地女人梅朵·威尔顿突然开枪 |
[07:16] | on the crowd. | 射击人群 |
[07:17] | 集会发生致命枪击 五死一伤 | |
[07:17] | We are impenetrable. We are… | 我们不可战胜 |
[07:22] | Ms. Wilton shot the young politician | 威尔顿太太射伤了这位年轻政客 |
[07:24] | and then killed three more bystanders | 然后又杀害了三名路人 |
[07:26] | before turning the gun on herself. | 之后便吞枪自尽 |
[07:29] | A second individual, Allyson Mayfair-Richards, | 另一人 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[07:31] | is in police custody tonight. | 今晚被警方拘留 |
[07:33] | So far, she refuses to speak. | 目前 她一直不肯开口 |
[07:35] | “My wife’s actions were politically motivated. | 我妻子的行为是出于政治原因 |
[07:39] | “She wrote at length in her diary | 她在日记里详细写下了 |
[07:41] | “About her anger over Hillary Clinton’s loss, | 希拉里·克林顿的失败如何让她愤怒 |
[07:44] | “Vowing payback against Trump supporters. | 并誓要报复特朗普支持者 |
[07:48] | She specifically mentioned Kai Anderson as her target.” | 她还指明将凯·安德森视为目标 |
[07:52] | The eyes of the nation | 全国的目光 |
[07:53] | are fixed on Brookfield Heights, | 都聚焦布鲁克菲尔德高地 |
[07:56] | as Kai Anderson, the brave young man | 而凯·安德森这位勇敢的年轻人 |
[07:58] | who survived a would-be assassin’s bullet, | 没有被刺杀的子弹夺去性命 |
[08:00] | awaits the results of his run for city council. | 正等待着他竞选市议会的结果 |
[08:04] | I just found out I’m polling 20 points ahead. | 我刚得知 我的民调领先20个百分点 |
[08:07] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[08:09] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:11] | Yes! We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[08:13] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[08:18] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[08:20] | I just got a retweet from Eric Trump. | 埃里克·特朗普刚转发了我 |
[08:45] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[08:46] | I don’t go for this theatrical bullshit. | 我不喜欢这种唬人的把戏 |
[08:49] | You’re bullshit. | 你才唬人 |
[08:51] | A bullshit puppet. | 唬人的傀儡 |
[08:53] | I can see your strings. | 我能看到拉扯你的线 |
[08:56] | You’ve lost your way. | 你已经迷失了 |
[08:59] | All women have. | 所有女人都是 |
[09:02] | Used to be easy to know a man-cult when you saw one. | 以前认清男子邪教很容易 |
[09:08] | Before the lies | 但谎言 |
[09:09] | that blinded us to the inequalities. | 让我们看不到种种不公 |
[09:12] | The male wants desperately | 男人急切地想 |
[09:14] | to be led by females. | 受女人领导 |
[09:16] | He wants Mama to be in charge. | 他想要妈妈管事 |
[09:20] | But we keep giving away | 但我们总是让出 |
[09:22] | the natural order of things. | 自然法则规定的地位 |
[09:29] | I know what it means | 我了解 |
[09:30] | to assassinate a man. | 刺杀一个男人的意义 |
[09:33] | That pantomime the other night… | 那晚的那出戏 |
[09:36] | wasn’t that, let me tell you. | 才不是呢 我告诉你 |
[09:40] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[09:41] | Homeless? | 流浪汉吗 |
[09:43] | Schizo? | 还是疯子 |
[09:44] | You want a couple of bucks to get high? | 想讨几块钱去买毒品吗 |
[09:47] | Pretty convenient for her to miss her mark like that. | 怎么这么巧 她偏偏没射中 |
[09:50] | She could have walked right up to him | 她可以走到他面前 |
[09:53] | and bam, right in the cock! | 一枪打中老二 |
[09:55] | Why didn’t she? | 她这么没打中 |
[10:01] | Reunion Hotel, room 12. | 团聚酒店 12号房间 |
[10:09] | Give me a ring-a-ding | 给我打电话 |
[10:10] | when you’re ready to hear the truth, sister. | 我可以告诉你真话 |
[10:47] | – Who the hell are you? – Who the hell are you? | -你是谁 -你是谁 |
[10:49] | I’m Beverly motherfuckin’ Hope, | 我是他妈的贝弗丽·霍普 |
[10:51] | and you’re gonna want to get the hell out of my way. | 你最好别挡道 |
[10:58] | I don’t have time for this bullshit. Kai! | 我没工夫闹 凯 |
[11:00] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:03] | This is not how we treat | 我们可不能 |
[11:04] | a distinguished member of the press. | 如此对待一位尊贵的记者 |
[11:07] | And our dear friend. | 她也是我们的好朋友 |
[11:10] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[11:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:18] | Who are all these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[11:19] | Volunteers. | 志愿者 |
[11:21] | From all over. | 哪来的都有 |
[11:22] | Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Birmingham. | 密尔沃基 辛辛那提 伯明翰 |
[11:25] | Looking to be a part of history. | 都想参与历史 |
[11:28] | It’s all happening. | 都成真了 |
[11:29] | People are hearing us and answering the call. | 大家听到了我们的召唤 做出了回应 |
[11:34] | We’re losing momentum. | 我们的势头在减缓 |
[11:36] | Right now, people are terrified, off-balance. | 现在 大家都很怕 不知所措 |
[11:38] | We need to build on that, take it to the next level. | 我们得以此为基础 更上一层楼 |
[11:41] | We need… | 我们需要 |
[11:47] | …fresh blood. | 新鲜血液 |
[11:50] | What the public is craving now | 公众现在渴望的 |
[11:52] | is stability. | 是稳定 |
[11:55] | I promised them law and order, | 我向他们许诺了法律和秩序 |
[11:57] | and I’m gonna give it to them. | 我要遵守承诺 |
[11:58] | That’s not what we agreed to. | 我们说好的可不是这样 |
[12:00] | What happened to setting the world on fire? | 不是要把世界点着吗 |
[12:05] | Beverly… | 贝弗丽 |
[12:07] | you worry too much. | 你太杞人忧天了 |
[12:09] | We’ve succeeded. | 我们已经成功了 |
[12:10] | The nation knows my name, and it’s all thanks to you. | 全国都知道了我的大名 这多亏你 |
[12:13] | You’ve done a phenomenal job. | 你的工作做得非常好 |
[12:17] | Now it’s time to sit back for a moment. | 现在该休息一会儿了 |
[12:20] | Take a break. | 喘口气 |
[12:21] | Kai… | 凯 |
[12:23] | we agreed to equal power. | 我们说好平权的 |
[12:25] | That’s not what this feels like. | 现在感觉可不像 |
[12:28] | You need to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[12:31] | Trust is the only thing that forges real partnership. | 唯有信任能锻造真正的合作关系 |
[12:40] | Did Meadow put her trust in you? | 梅朵也信任你了吗 |
[12:52] | Meadow was a troubled soul. | 梅朵是个饱受困扰之人 |
[13:01] | I’ve got city council business to attend to. | 我还得去料理市议会的事务 |
[13:05] | Keep up the good work. | 继续好好干 |
[13:06] | – It’s time to go, Beverly. – Don’t touch me! | -该走了 贝弗丽 -别碰我 |
[13:43] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[13:46] | Come in. | 进来 |
[14:01] | So no one knows where she is? | 没人知道她在哪吗 |
[14:03] | The cops took her away. | 警察带走了她 |
[14:05] | She could be with the FBI or the state police. I don’t know. | 她可能在联调局或州警那里 我不知道 |
[14:09] | God knows I wasn’t gonna be Ally’s one phone call. | 天知道艾丽的一个电话绝不会打给我 |
[14:12] | I called Samuels to check into it, | 我打电话想叫塞缪斯去问问 |
[14:15] | – but he won’t pick up. – You’re wasting your time. | -但他不肯接 -你在浪费时间 |
[14:17] | He’s part of that sausage fest in my brother’s basement. | 他是我哥哥地下室的男子俱乐部的一员 |
[14:20] | No girls allowed. | 不允许女人参加 |
[14:22] | So, you think Ally’s going to talk? | 你觉得艾丽会告诉警方吗 |
[14:28] | About what? | 告诉什么 |
[14:30] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[14:32] | That she can prove. | 也没有证据 |
[14:37] | – You guys are closed tonight, right? – Yeah, it’s Monday. | -你们今晚停业吗 -是的 今天周一 |
[14:40] | What’s so important that you wanted us to meet here… | 有什么重要事要我们在这里见面 |
[14:43] | – Who’s this? – Her name is Bebe Babbitt. | -这位是谁 -她叫碧碧·巴比特 |
[14:45] | She found me, and she wants to help us. | 她找到了我 她想帮助我们 |
[14:48] | You ladies have really stepped in it. | 你们还真是很投入呢 |
[14:50] | Shouldn’t she be talking to Kai? | 难道她不应该跟凯谈吗 |
[14:51] | No. That’s the whole point. | 不 重点就在这里 |
[14:53] | We thought this whole thing would get us some damn respect. | 我们本以为这整件事会让我们得到更多的尊重 |
[14:56] | He promised us a seat at the table, | 他承诺我们平起平坐 |
[14:58] | but now that he has this bullshit seat | 但现在他得到了他的地位 |
[15:00] | and national fame, he’s doing what men always do: | 在全国出了名 所作所为和所有男人都一样 |
[15:02] | – push the women aside. – Silly girls | -排挤女性 -傻女人 |
[15:05] | are all stupid and doomed. | 都很愚蠢而悲剧 |
[15:08] | History may change, | 或许历史会被改写 |
[15:09] | but herstory always repeats itself. | 但女人的命运都是一样 |
[15:12] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[15:14] | They con women into electing them, | 他们哄骗着女人推选他们 |
[15:15] | then they defund Planned Parenthood | 然后抽回生育计划项目的资金 |
[15:17] | and force us to get transvaginal ultrasounds | 逼迫我们去做阴道超声 |
[15:19] | before we can get an abortion. | 让我们无法堕胎 |
[15:21] | Tell them what you told me. | 告诉她们你告诉我的事 |
[15:23] | Tell them about Valerie. | 跟她们说说瓦莱丽 |
[15:29] | Valerie was the love of my life. | 瓦莱丽是我此生挚爱 |
[15:32] | She was an artist, | 她是个艺术家 |
[15:33] | an intellectual, a writer… | 知识分子 作家 |
[15:36] | a visionary. | 一个梦想家 |
[15:38] | Her name was Valerie Solanas. | 她叫瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯 |
[15:40] | The one who shot Andy Warhol? | 就是那个朝安迪·沃霍尔开枪的人 |
[15:42] | I learned about her in my women’s studies class at Vassar. | 我在瓦萨学院学女性研究时听说过她 |
[15:45] | She was one crazy bitch. | 她是个疯婆子 |
[15:46] | The world was crazy– she was the only one who was sane. | 是这个世界疯了 万人皆醉唯她独醒 |
[15:50] | The bullets she put in Andy Warhol | 她朝安迪·沃霍尔开的那一枪 |
[15:52] | were the first shots of a revolution. | 打响了革命的第一枪 |
[15:54] | 纽约 切尔西酒店 1967年 | |
[15:57] | By the time Valerie was 15, she had given birth twice, | 瓦莱丽15岁时就生了两胎 |
[16:00] | inseminated by her father, or her stepfather, | 是她父亲或是继父的 |
[16:03] | it could have been either. | 或者都有可能 |
[16:04] | I first met her in her room at the Chelsea Hotel | 我初次见她是在切尔西酒店 |
[16:07] | in late ’67. | 67年年末 |
[16:08] | She was 30 by then, and had just written | 她那时已经30岁了 刚完成 |
[16:11] | her masterwork, the SCUM Manifesto, | 她的著作 《剐男社宣言》 |
[16:14] | and would give stage readings. | 她将上台朗读 |
[16:17] | It cost a dollar for women to come listen, $2.50 for men. | 女性收一美元 男性收两块五 |
[16:20] | “The male is completely egocentric, | 男性是彻底的利己主义者 |
[16:24] | “Trapped inside of himself, | “受限于自身 |
[16:25] | “incapable of empathizing with others, | “对他人 爱人或友人 |
[16:28] | of love or friendship, affection or tenderness.” | 完全缺失同情心 无力去爱或照顾他人 |
[16:31] | The SCUM Manifesto was the first time | 《剐男社宣言》是历史上首次 |
[16:34] | someone had clearly laid out the radical thesis | 明确地提出了一条激进的理论 |
[16:37] | that men were the real problem in society. | 指出男人是如今社会真正的问题所在 |
[16:40] | Has a woman ever started a war? | 女人发起过战争吗 |
[16:43] | – No. – Are the polluting, Earth-murdering CEOs | -没有 -那些污染地球的标准石油公司或是 |
[16:47] | of Standard Oil or Dow Chemical women? | 陶氏化学公司的老总是女人吗 |
[16:50] | – No. – Do women wait | -不是 -女人会在深夜 |
[16:51] | in dark hallways at night to rape men | 潜伏在阴暗的走廊中 |
[16:54] | as they come home from work? | 等待下班的男人伺机强奸他们吗 |
[16:55] | – Heck, no! – Do women molest their daughters?! | -当然不会 -女人会猥亵自己的女儿吗 |
[16:58] | – No! – Do women pervert art | -不会 -女人会像我们所知的男人一样 |
[17:00] | into commerce like some men we all know? | 让艺术沦为商品吗 |
[17:02] | – No. – She collected | -不会 -她从读者中 |
[17:04] | a devoted group of followers from those readings– | 召集了一组忠诚的追随者 |
[17:07] | the street girls, hookers, throwaways. | 流浪女 妓女 被遗弃的女人 |
[17:10] | There was Hedda– abandoned in an orphanage | 有海达 被遗弃在孤儿院 |
[17:13] | until she aged out and ended up on the streets. | 直到年龄满了 最后沦落街头 |
[17:15] | Loxi– shittiest hooker in all of Manhattan. | 罗克西 曼哈顿最低等的妓女 |
[17:18] | Martha– the only black bisexual pimp | 玛莎 那时我听说的仅有的一位 |
[17:20] | I’ve ever heard of to this day. | 黑人双性恋皮条客 |
[17:22] | And butchy May, who was on the run | 还有男人婆梅 她在南部杀了人 |
[17:24] | for killing a guy down south somewhere. | 潜逃中 |
[17:27] | Talk doesn’t work with men. | 交谈对男人不起作用 |
[17:29] | The only way to win is to anti-assimilate | 唯一取胜的办法就是反同化 |
[17:31] | and play their game. | 按照他们的规则来 |
[17:32] | to do to them what they have been doing to us | 破天荒地第一次以其人之道 |
[17:34] | since the dawn of time. | 还治其人之身 |
[17:36] | This planet will not move forward | 这个世界无法前进 |
[17:39] | until we get our hands bloody | 除非我们双手沾染上鲜血 |
[17:40] | – and murder every fuckin’ man on it! – I’ve got a few | -杀掉所有该死的男人 -我有几个 |
[17:43] | I’d like to shove to the front of the damn line. | 我最想杀掉的男人 |
[17:45] | That’s the spirit, Martha. | 就是这种精神 玛莎 |
[17:48] | Even though our mission was to destroy all the men, | 即使我们的任务是杀死所有的男人 |
[17:50] | there were some who were allowed– | 还是有些男人是可以留下的 |
[17:52] | men like Bruce and Maurice. | 比如布鲁斯和莫里斯 |
[17:54] | They were creeps. Masochists. And homosexuals. | 他们是怪人 受虐狂 还是同性恋 |
[17:58] | SCUM stands for the Society for Cutting Up Men. | SCUM表示屠杀男人社团 |
[18:02] | Our goal is to kill all men | 我们的目标是杀了所有男人 |
[18:05] | who are not a part of the men’s auxiliary of SCUM. | 所有不属于剐男社附属男性的男人 |
[18:10] | These include little limp-wristers | 附属男性包括像布鲁斯和莫里斯这样的 |
[18:12] | like Bruce and Maurice here, who by shining, | 同性恋者 他们是最好 |
[18:15] | flaming example, encourage other men | 最闪亮的例子 能影响其他男人 |
[18:17] | to de-man themselves. | 去男性化 |
[18:19] | Any man present must give a speech | 任何在场的男人必须以这几句话 |
[18:22] | beginning with the words… | 为开头讲话 |
[18:26] | I am a turd, | 我是坨狗屎 |
[18:27] | a lowly abject turd. | 一坨低贱的狗屎 |
[18:30] | And why should we let you stay, turd? | 那为什么我们要让你留下 狗屎 |
[18:31] | Because men have hurt me, too. | 因为男人也伤害了我 |
[18:34] | Rejected me. | 拒绝了我 |
[18:35] | Raped me in the showers in the barracks. | 在营地的浴室里强奸了我 |
[18:41] | Fine, gender-traitor, | 好吧 弃性者 |
[18:43] | you can stay… for now. | 暂时允许你留下 |
[18:47] | Listen to this. | 下面听好 |
[18:49] | “The sick, irrational men– | 那些恶心无理的 |
[18:51] | those who attempt to defend themselves | 试图在剐男社 |
[18:52] | against their own disgustingness | 找上他们时 |
[18:54] | when they see SCUM barreling down on them– | 辩解自己的恶心之处的人 |
[18:57] | will cling in terror to Big Mama | 都会恐惧地抱紧有着 |
[18:59] | with her big, bouncy boobies, | 又大又弹乳房的姑奶奶 |
[19:01] | but boobies won’t protect them from SCUM.” | 但乳房并不能免受剐男社的惩罚 |
[19:09] | We relocated to San Francisco, | 我们迁到了旧金山 |
[19:11] | where the culture was really happening. | 那里文化蓬勃发展 |
[19:14] | Once we were settled, | 我们一安定下来 |
[19:15] | the ultimate plan appeared, | 最终计划就在瓦莱丽 |
[19:16] | fully formed in Valerie’s beautiful mind. | 机智的头脑中形成了 |
[19:23] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你去 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but wars need martyrs. | 但战争需要有人牺牲 |
[19:32] | And they need to be loud. | 而且还要打得响亮 |
[19:35] | We need to make them face their greatest fear– | 我们得让他们面对他们最深的恐惧 |
[19:37] | their pussy envy– and we need to do it | 他们的女性嫉妒情结 我们必须 |
[19:38] | in the only language that these half-apes understand, | 用这些未进化完全的男人唯一能理解的方式来做 |
[19:42] | and that’s violence. | 那就是暴力 |
[19:44] | Remember what I told you? About where to start? | 记得我跟你说的吗 从哪开始 |
[19:47] | Couple-busting? | 夫妻一起抓 |
[19:53] | It’s not just men | 问题 |
[19:54] | who are the problem. | 不仅仅是男人 |
[19:56] | It’s women who think that by spreading their legs for a man, | 还有那些觉得为一个男人分开双腿 |
[19:59] | they gain value. | 就能增加价值的女人 |
[20:01] | They’re lost. | 他们迷失了 |
[20:02] | So we have to kill them both | 所以我们得把他们都杀了 |
[20:05] | to send a message. | 昭告大众 |
[20:13] | What do you want us to do when you’re gone? | 你走后 我们要怎么做 |
[20:15] | Get the fabric to make the scum-colored cloaks | 找点料子做些深灰色斗篷 |
[20:18] | like I told you, and get the gun. | 像我说过的那样 然后搞来枪 |
[20:19] | Then wait for my signal and go to work. | 接着等我开工的信号 |
[20:24] | What’s the signal? | 信号是什么 |
[20:26] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[20:27] | 加州 瓦列霍 1968年 | |
[20:30] | Shooting Andy was the signal for us to act. | 射杀安迪是我们行动的信号 |
[20:33] | We staked out a lovers lane, | 我们盯上了情人小路 |
[20:35] | picked the first couple we came upon. | 选了我们遇上的第一对情侣 |
[20:38] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点 错误的时间 |
[20:40] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[20:42] | Oh, there’s… raccoons out here, ducks. | 这里有 浣熊 鸭子 |
[21:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:02] | You could’ve killed us. | 你差点杀了我们 |
[21:29] | SCUM is impatient. | 剐男社等不了了 |
[21:31] | SCUM will not be consoled by the thought | 剐男社不会满足于 |
[21:34] | that future generations will thrive. | 未来人类的繁荣 |
[21:36] | SCUM wants to grab | 剐男社要自己 |
[21:38] | some thrilling living for itself. | 活得精彩 |
[21:48] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:49] | David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensen? | 大卫·法拉第和贝蒂·卢·詹森 |
[21:51] | Those were the first victims of the Zodiac Killer. | 那是十二宫杀手的前两个受害者 |
[21:54] | I’ve seen that Fincher movie, like, 50 times. | 我看过芬奇的那部电影 看过50遍 |
[21:56] | It’s my Baby Einstein. | 那是我的启蒙物 |
[21:58] | Y-You didn’t kill them; the Zodiac did. | 不是你们杀的 是十二宫杀手干的 |
[22:01] | Haven’t you been listening, ingrate? | 你没在认真听吗 忘恩负义之人 |
[22:03] | That was Valerie’s plan all along. | 这一切都是瓦莱丽的计划 |
[22:07] | We were the Zodiac. | 我们就是十二宫杀手 |
[22:16] | – The Zodiac Killer? – They were SCUM killings. | -十二宫杀手 -就是剐男社 |
[22:20] | All murders ascribed to the so-called Zodiac | 所有归咎于所谓的十二宫杀手的谋杀 |
[22:23] | were really the work by the Society for Cutting Up Men. | 其实都是剐男社的杰作 |
[22:27] | Except no men were cut up, were they? | 但没有人是真的被剐死的吧 |
[22:30] | Stabbed, yes; shot. | 被捅死 被射杀 |
[22:31] | And just as many of them were women. | 但其中很多都是女人 |
[22:33] | What did I say? The plan was to start with couple-busting. | 我怎么说的 计划就是从抓夫妻开始 |
[22:37] | To send the message to women | 昭告所有女人 |
[22:38] | that coupling with men would only get them killed. | 与男人结婚只会导致自己被杀 |
[22:41] | It’s all in Valerie’s manifesto. | 这些都在瓦莱丽的宣言里 |
[22:43] | 伯耶萨湖 1969年 | |
[22:53] | You look beautiful today. | 你今天可真漂亮 |
[22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | There’s someone else here. | 有其他人在这里 |
[23:18] | Everything we did was meticulous. | 我们做的所有事都是精密安排的 |
[23:20] | Valerie planned everything down to the last detail. | 瓦莱丽从头到尾都计划好了 |
[23:23] | Pass it to the women, turd. | 把它传给女人们 狗屎 |
[23:28] | Hold it up. | 举起来 |
[23:30] | Look through the sight. | 看瞄准镜 |
[23:33] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[23:35] | Crosshairs. | 十字瞄准线 |
[23:37] | And in those crosshairs… men. | 在那些十字瞄准线后 男人 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause we’re gonna use their own invention to obliterate them. | 因为我们要拿他们自己的发明铲除他们 |
[23:43] | And once we begin to rid the Earth of this pestilence, | 一旦我们开始驱散这地球上的瘟疫 |
[23:47] | our fellow women will realize they have nothing to fear | 我们女人们就会意识到我们 |
[23:49] | from the evolutionarily inferior male. | 对低等男人无需畏惧 |
[23:53] | And they are going to rise up and join us. | 她们都会奋起 加入我们 |
[23:56] | But a few of these bitches | 但是有些贱人 |
[23:57] | are gonna have to die first. | 必须要先死去 |
[24:15] | Her assassination of that phony Warhol | 她刺杀骗子沃霍尔的行动 |
[24:17] | was her signal for us to begin her work. | 对我们来说就是开始伟大事业的标志 |
[24:20] | It was the first shot fired in a revolution. | 那是革命的第一枪 |
[24:25] | Everything else she directed from her cell | 所有的一切都是从 |
[24:27] | at the Matteawan Hospital for the Criminally Insane | 纽约州收治犯罪精神病的麦提宛州立医院 |
[24:30] | in New York. | 她的单人牢房里由她导演的 |
[24:32] | And it was beautiful. | 一切都充满美感 |
[24:34] | Everything according to plan. | 一切都按计划进行 |
[24:36] | But then someone started sending letters to the newspapers. | 可是接着 有人给报纸寄信 |
[24:41] | Who the fuck is the Zodiac?! | 十二宫杀手是哪根葱 |
[24:44] | I’m speechless. I don’t understand. | 我真是无语了 什么套路啊 |
[24:46] | Somebody, | 有人 |
[24:47] | some piece of shit man | 有些个烂人 |
[24:50] | is taking credit for our work by sending explicit details | 正在给报纸透露谋杀中的清晰细节 |
[24:53] | of the murders to the paper, then making people solve | 抢走了我们的功劳 还竟然 |
[24:55] | this crazy crossword thing? | 让人们做这种填字游戏 |
[24:57] | – It-It’s a cipher. – It’s bullshit. | -这是密码 -这就是扯淡 |
[25:00] | Some illiterate with a dick that’s using our hard work | 有些文盲仗着自己是个男的 就偷我们的 |
[25:03] | go gain attention for himself! | 辛苦成果来给自己博得关注 |
[25:05] | Well, it’s good, isn’t it? | 这样也挺好的 对吧 |
[25:07] | They won’t be looking for us. | 他们就不会来找我们了 |
[25:09] | It’s ours. We thought of it. | 这是我们的 是我们想出来的 |
[25:11] | We’re doing it. | 是我们在做 |
[25:12] | People should fear us, not some anonymous man | 人们应该害怕的是我们 而不是某些 |
[25:15] | who has trouble spelling simple words. | 连简单的词都不会拼的匿名者 |
[25:17] | Then let’s take credit. | 那就宣告是我们做的 |
[25:18] | – Let people know these are SCUM murders. – No. | -让人们知道是剐男社干的 -不 |
[25:21] | We have an agenda. We do not release who we are | 我们有计划 在死亡人数满一千之前 |
[25:24] | until a thousand people are dead, okay? | 我们不可以暴露身份 听懂了吗 |
[25:28] | We will reverse the power structure | 我们要逆转权力的结构 |
[25:30] | and regain our rightful place at the apex. | 重夺我们应有的权力之峰 |
[25:33] | Women will cut off the dead weight of the patriarch | 女人要卸下男人给她们的重负 |
[25:36] | and divorce will sweep the country. | 全国都会掀起离婚浪潮 |
[25:38] | Valerie, you’re not making sense. | 瓦莱丽 这没道理 |
[25:41] | Makes sense to me, and I’m the boss. | 我觉得有道理 我是老大 |
[25:43] | It’s my manifesto. Not now. | 这是我的宣言 现在不行 |
[25:46] | Maybe this is… | 也许这是 |
[25:48] | some elaborate trap set by the police. | 警察精心设下的圈套 |
[25:50] | I know exactly what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[25:52] | The goddamn leeches, men! | 是那些该死的吸血鬼 男人 |
[25:56] | They want everything. | 他们想要一切 |
[25:57] | Their egos won’t let them accept anything less. | 他们的自负让他们无法接受一点点损失 |
[26:00] | They need to be the agents of creation and chaos, | 他们想成为创造和混乱的代言人 |
[26:03] | and they will not stop until the whole world | 除非整个世界都被他们那肮脏的小手握住 |
[26:06] | is in their grubby little hands! | 不然他们不会停的 |
[26:11] | While Valerie was in the nuthouse, | 瓦莱丽在精神病院的时候 |
[26:12] | there was one other murder attributed to Zodiac. | 又一宗谋杀被归咎于十二宫杀手 |
[26:15] | The taxi driver Paul Stine. | 出租车司机保罗·斯坦 |
[26:18] | It wasn’t us, it was the imposter. | 那不是我们干的 是冒名顶替者 |
[26:20] | The public had accepted that a man was the killer. | 公众接受了一个男人是杀人凶手 |
[26:23] | His identity remained a mystery. | 他的身份成了谜 |
[26:26] | Once Valerie was out, | 瓦莱丽一出院 |
[26:27] | she made her way back to us in San Francisco. | 她就回到了旧金山 |
[26:32] | Some people go to jail and find God. | 有些人进了监狱 找到了信仰 |
[26:35] | One person in my block even mastered… | 我那个区有人甚至学会了 |
[26:38] | the flute. | 吹笛 |
[26:40] | But when I was in the joint, | 但当我进去了之后 |
[26:41] | I had an altogether more personal epiphany, | 我有了一个更为私人的顿悟 |
[26:43] | one that I think will surprise many of the people here tonight. | 今晚这个想法将震惊你们很多人 |
[26:47] | And that is that I, Valerie Solanas, | 我 瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯 |
[26:49] | author of the SCUM Manifesto, | 剐男社宣言的作者 |
[26:52] | was dead fuckin’ wrong about men. | 对男人的看法彻底错了 |
[26:55] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错 |
[26:57] | I opened the door just enough | 我把门打开的刚刚好 |
[26:59] | so that a few swingin’ dicks could come in. | 让几个开放的男人进入 |
[27:02] | I thought for sure there had to be one or two | 我以为肯定有那么一两个不讨厌的 |
[27:04] | inoffensive men willing to help with our cause, | 男人愿意帮我们完成事业 |
[27:06] | but you know what I learned when I was in the clink? | 可你们知道我在牢房里学到了什么吗 |
[27:08] | There are no exceptions. | 不应该有例外的 |
[27:10] | Why don’t you stand up, Maurice. | 你怎么不站起来 莫里斯 |
[27:13] | Come on, chop-chop. | 来啊快点 |
[27:15] | Do it, turd! | 快站起来 狗屎 |
[27:18] | Is there anything you’ve been wanting to get off your chest? | 你就没有什么想说的吗 |
[27:22] | I’m a turd. | 我是坨狗屎 |
[27:24] | an abject lowlife piece of garbage | 是底层生活的垃圾 |
[27:26] | – who’s not fit to… – No. | -不配做 -不 |
[27:28] | I mean, yes, you are a turd. But I’m looking for a… | 我的意思是 你是坨屎 但是我在找 |
[27:32] | new confession. | 新的自白 |
[27:38] | Wh-What’s that? A new play? | 那是什么 新游戏吗 |
[27:40] | – Your next manifesto? – Oh, come on, | -你下一个宣言吗 -哦拜托 |
[27:41] | I’m supposed to believe that you never seen this, asshole? | 你要我相信你从没见过这个吗 混蛋 |
[27:43] | That it wasn’t wedged under your bed as recently as last night | 难道它昨晚没有和男子色情杂志一起 |
[27:45] | with a healthy collection of beefcake magazines? | 塞在你的床里吗 |
[27:49] | Same code, same handwriting | 一样的密码 一样的笔迹 |
[27:51] | that was splashed across the Chronicle, the Examiner, | 跟报道在《年代》《审查者》 |
[27:54] | the Vallejo Times! | 《瓦莱乔时代杂志》的上一样 |
[27:56] | We know you wrote the letters, turd. | 我们知道是你写的信 狗屎 |
[27:59] | It’s not mine. I’m-I’m not the Zodiac. | 不是我 我不是十二宫杀手 |
[28:02] | Fess up, Maurice. | 快承认了吧 莫里斯 |
[28:03] | Just like a man to take credit for the work | 男人就是如此 抢了我们 |
[28:06] | of a woman. | 女人的功绩 |
[28:08] | Valerie, please… | 瓦莱丽 拜托 |
[28:10] | Valerie, please, I-I’m nothing. | 拜托 瓦莱丽 我什么都不是 |
[28:12] | I’m a turd. I’m just a turd. | 我只是个可怜虫罢了 |
[28:12] | You did this to yourself, Maurice– | 莫里斯 这是你自找的 |
[28:14] | you’ve got no one else to blame but yourself. | 你不能责怪别人 这都是你的错 |
[28:20] | Nice watch, Bruce! | 好表 布鲁斯 |
[28:23] | Your willingness to let your fellow man, Maurice, | 你甘愿袖手旁观地让你的同胞被我手刃 莫里斯 |
[28:26] | meet my blade while you just stood by silently | 比任何宣言都更能体现你这一性别的本质 |
[28:29] | says more about your sex than a million manifestos. | 不停地说你的性别多有优势 |
[28:32] | I’ve seen your chicken scratch, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 我见过你鸡爪子一般的字 |
[28:34] | No cipher can hide piss-poor penmanship! | 糟糕的书法什么密码都藏不住 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:39] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[28:41] | I’m weak. I’m a weakling. | 我很弱 我是个弱鸡 |
[28:43] | But I’m still a man! | 但我还是男人 |
[28:51] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[28:52] | Women of SCUM… | 剐男社的女人们 |
[28:55] | – No. – …men have always helped themselves | -不 -男人总是不自觉地攫取 |
[28:59] | – But tonight… – No. | -但今晚 -不 |
[29:00] | …there are consequences. | 是有后果的 |
[29:02] | Tonight, we carve out our future. | 今晚 我们要开辟未来 |
[29:05] | – Tonight, we will say to the patriarchy… – No! | -今晚 我们要让父权制 -不 |
[29:08] | …to go fuck yourself. | 去死 |
[29:11] | Get him! | 捅死他 |
[29:31] | Poor fella. | 可怜人 |
[29:32] | His dick and balls are missing. | 他的那话儿都不见了 |
[29:41] | No, they’re not. | 对 没有了 |
[29:45] | Betty Lou Jensen, | 贝蒂·洛·詹森 |
[29:46] | David Faraday, Darlene Ferrin, | 大卫·法拉第 达琳·费瑞恩 |
[29:48] | Cecelia Shepard. | 西西利亚·谢巴德 |
[29:50] | These are the Zodiac killings. | 都是十二宫杀手杀的 |
[29:52] | SCUM killings, actually. But yes. | 剐男社杀的 没错 |
[29:54] | You’re telling me you are the Zodiac Killer? | 你是说你就是十二宫杀手 |
[29:56] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[29:57] | You got any proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[29:59] | No. I was not present for the actual murders. | 没有 我不在谋杀现场 |
[30:02] | Well, where were you? | 那你在哪里 |
[30:05] | I was masterminding the whole thing | 这一切都是我在麦提宛州立精神病院 |
[30:08] | from the Matteawan Institute for the Criminally Insane. | 策划并指导的 |
[30:12] | I’m gonna ask you to leave now, miss. | 小姐 请你离开 |
[30:17] | You are a fool to underestimate | 你敢小看女人的怒火 |
[30:19] | the rage of a woman! | 你就是个蠢货 |
[30:21] | I’ve been married 20 years– | 我结婚20年了 |
[30:23] | that’s the last thing I underestimate. | 绝不会低估女人的怒火 |
[30:24] | I’m not your wife. You can’t just ignore me. | 我不是你妻子 你不能无视我 |
[30:27] | Your kind will be obliterated, killed off like dogs, | 你们男人会被除掉 像狗一样被杀死 |
[30:31] | and SCUM will rule the Earth. | 剐男社会统治世界 |
[30:33] | And you’ll see. You’ll all see. | 你会见识到的 你们都会的 |
[30:35] | No! Get your hands off me! | 不要 别碰我 |
[30:37] | – No! No! – It was like she had pulled off | -不 -她犯下了 |
[30:39] | the heist of the century, and no one cared. | 世纪大案 然而没人在乎 |
[30:42] | – I am the Zodiac…! – No one believed her. | -我是十二宫杀手 -没人信她 |
[30:45] | It just made her snap! | 这让她非常生气 |
[30:52] | We have to think bigger. | 我们得拓宽思路 |
[30:55] | ‘Cause the man in the moon, | 因为月亮上的人 |
[30:57] | oh, he’s a woman, my friends. | 其实是个女人 朋友 |
[31:01] | And when we’re done, no one will be able to deny | 我们做完后 不会有人否认 |
[31:04] | that SCUM was the dawn of the revolution. | 剐男社是革命的黎明之光 |
[31:07] | So, guess what? | 猜猜如何 |
[31:09] | I’ve made a hit list. | 我定了一个杀人名单 |
[31:10] | Some real disgusting motherfuckers. | 都是些畜生 |
[31:15] | Like this asshole, Hugh Hefner, | 比如这个混球 休·海夫纳 |
[31:18] | who’s clearly threatened by our feminine power, | 对我们的女性力量感到畏惧 |
[31:20] | so he subjugates and attacks our self-worth | 所以打击了我们的自尊 |
[31:22] | and our evolutionarily superior female bodies! | 袭击我们进化更加高级的女性躯体 |
[31:27] | Billy Graham– useless fuckin’ oppressor of women. | 比利·葛培理 无能的女性压迫者 |
[31:31] | Bobby Riggs, | 鲍勃·里格斯 |
[31:32] | Steve McQueen. | 史蒂夫·麦奎因 |
[31:34] | Steve McQueen– he’s the worst of all. | 史蒂夫·麦奎因 他是最坏的 |
[31:36] | He took Ali MacGraw from us, | 从我们身边夺走了艾丽·麦古奥 |
[31:38] | squandered her God-given talent, | 浪费了她天赐的能力 |
[31:39] | and now she’s a housewife in fuckin’ Malibu. | 现在她成了马里布的普通主妇 |
[31:42] | Everything fell apart. | 一切都分崩离析 |
[31:44] | Our crew scattered. | 我们团队散光了 |
[31:46] | Our momentum lost. | 我们失去了劲头 |
[31:48] | The schizophrenia had taken hold. | 她被精神分裂控制了 |
[31:50] | She wasn’t making any sense. | 她在胡言乱语 |
[31:52] | I couldn’t get through to her. | 我说不通她 |
[31:55] | It broke my heart to see her like that. | 看她这样我难过得心碎 |
[31:57] | I couldn’t be part of it anymore. | 我不能再参与了 |
[32:01] | Valerie never stopped. | 瓦莱丽停不下来 |
[32:02] | Her mind just kept going. | 她的思维一直在运转 |
[32:04] | Oh, she was convinced | 她相信 |
[32:06] | the patriarchy was out to crush her, | 父权制要毁了她 |
[32:08] | and she set out to create a definitive record | 她决定在犯下每起罪行时 |
[32:11] | of every offense for all the world to see. | 都留下记录 让世界看到 |
[32:22] | Oh, Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 |
[32:24] | You’ve really let yourself go. | 你真是放飞自己了 |
[32:28] | You’ve gained so much weight. | 胖了这么多 |
[32:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[32:35] | You fucked with the keys on my typewriter, didn’t you? | 是你弄坏了打字机上的键 |
[32:39] | That’s just like you, Daddy, | 这就是你的风格 爸爸 |
[32:41] | always trying to impede the progress of the female mind. | 总是试图阻碍女性思维的成长 |
[32:47] | I’m here to set you free. | 我是来放你自由的 |
[32:48] | How can I be angry with you for operating | 我怎么会怪你呢 毕竟以你女性的思维 |
[32:50] | within your feminine means? | 我才能运转啊 |
[32:52] | You just didn’t know any better, so… | 你只是不懂事罢了 所以… |
[32:55] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[32:58] | I’ve had men trying | 从小我就被男人 |
[32:59] | to shut me up since I was a little girl. | 禁止发声 |
[33:01] | What is it about little girls that scares men so much? | 小姑娘为什么会让男人这么害怕 |
[33:05] | Why won’t they let us be artists or scientists? | 为什么他们不许我们当艺术家或科学家 |
[33:08] | Why is it only men who can create “Great art,” | 凭什么只有男人能创造出你所谓的 |
[33:10] | as you call it? | “杰作” |
[33:12] | The game is rigged, you know. | 这游戏是不公平的 |
[33:13] | And the people making the decisions, the critics, | 那些做决策的人 写评论的人 |
[33:16] | they’re all men. | 都是男人 |
[33:18] | You men, so terrified of what we might do, | 你们这些男人 害怕女人所能取得的成就 |
[33:22] | you keep us stupid, | 所以就让我们保持愚蠢 |
[33:24] | you keep us complacent. | 让我们自以为是 |
[33:26] | You hold all the power. | 你们把控着所有的权力 |
[33:30] | Even now, no one sees me as a writer, | 即使现在 也没有人把我看成是一个作家 |
[33:34] | no one sees me for my own thoughts. | 没人在乎我的思想 |
[33:37] | When they hear the name Valerie Solanas, | 他们听到瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯这个名字 |
[33:40] | they think “Andy Warhol.” | 想到的就是安迪·沃霍尔 |
[33:52] | You’ve taken my art. | 你夺走了我的艺术 |
[33:54] | You’ve taken my life. | 夺走了我的生命 |
[33:56] | You’ve taken my motherfucking legacy. | 夺走了我的遗产 |
[34:02] | Who are you kidding? | 你骗谁呢 |
[34:04] | Shooting me will be the only thing you’ll be remembered for. | 枪杀我是你唯一能被世人记住的 |
[34:09] | I am your legacy. | 我就是你的遗产 |
[34:25] | She had been beaten down one too many times. | 她被击倒太多次了 |
[34:29] | She died alone… | 孤独地死去 |
[34:31] | used up… | 被耗尽 |
[34:33] | spit out by the world. | 被世人唾弃 |
[34:35] | Like Meadow. | 跟梅朵一样 |
[34:36] | Like you all will be… | 跟你们所有人一样 |
[34:39] | if you let your minds be twisted up | 如果你们让自己的思想 |
[34:41] | by the machinations and petty squabbles of men. | 被男人的阴谋和争论所扭曲 |
[34:45] | We’re just cannon fodder. | 就只能成为炮灰 |
[34:47] | Expendable. | 可以被牺牲 |
[34:49] | You must reclaim the power… | 在那些蛆夺走你们的一切前 |
[34:53] | before the maggots take you whole. | 你们必须重申主权 |
[34:57] | Before it’s too late. | 以免为时太晚 |
[35:01] | We have to strike back. | 我们必须反击 |
[35:04] | And this time… | 而这一次 |
[35:07] | we won’t miss. | 我们不会射偏了 |
[35:39] | Do you think they’d be proud of me? | 你觉得他们会为我骄傲吗 |
[35:41] | What I’ve accomplished? | 为我取得的成就 |
[35:44] | Yeah. Why are you asking? | 会的 为什么这么问 |
[35:48] | There’s just so much pressure on me now. | 我现在压力好大 |
[35:59] | Am I worthy… | 我配得上 |
[36:01] | of the responsibility that’s been hoisted upon my shoulders? | 压在我肩上的那份重担吗 |
[36:09] | You can be screwed up, | 你有时候很糟糕 |
[36:10] | and I don’t agree with everything you do, | 你所做的一切 我也不是事事赞同 |
[36:12] | but you’re my brother… | 但你是我哥哥 |
[36:14] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:20] | The crown is heavy, Winter. | 王冠很重 温特 |
[36:25] | I’m making hard choices… | 我要做出艰难的选择 |
[36:28] | every day. | 每天如此 |
[36:31] | Even harder ones going forward. | 接下去会更难 |
[36:39] | This thing we’re putting together, it’s real, | 我们所做的这些 是真实的 |
[36:42] | and it’s gonna change the world. | 会改变世界 |
[36:46] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不来 |
[36:52] | Followers are followers. | 追随者只是追随者 |
[36:53] | I tell them what they want to hear, and they will obey me. | 我说出他们想要听到的 他们就会臣服于我 |
[37:00] | You and me… | 但你和我 |
[37:03] | are family, though. | 是一家人 |
[37:06] | That matters. | 这很重要 |
[37:09] | I need to know I can count on you, Winter. | 我要知道我能信任你 温特 |
[37:12] | Can I count on you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[37:13] | Of course. What the hell, Kai? | 当然 什么鬼 凯 |
[37:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Hey, Winter? | 温特 |
[37:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:38] | I found it in your room when I was looking for your Adderall. | 我去找多动症药的时候 在你房间发现的 |
[37:41] | It’s just one of my old college books. | 一本旧大学课本罢了 |
[37:44] | The ramblings of some crazy bitch. | 一个疯女人的废话罢了 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:54] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[37:56] | I was reading this, and it is… | 我读了 很… |
[37:59] | fascinating. | 很吸引人 |
[38:01] | Inspiring. | 很有启迪 |
[38:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:05] | I’ve gotten this far on personality. | 我靠个人魅力走到这步 |
[38:08] | Charisma got me in the door, | 魅力领我入了门 |
[38:10] | but to take it to the next level, | 但要进入下一阶段 |
[38:12] | I need a philosophy, a mission statement, | 我需要一种哲学理念 一份使命宣言 |
[38:15] | something they can put in the history books– | 一些能写入史书的东西 |
[38:17] | preferably… | 最好 |
[38:18] | with a catchy title. | 有个朗朗上口的标题 |
[38:20] | So… you’re gonna write a book? | 所以 你打算写本书吗 |
[38:23] | No, I don’t have time for that shit. | 不 我没时间搞那种东西 |
[38:24] | I’m just gonna release something on social media. | 我只是打算在社交媒体上发点东西 |
[38:27] | But… | 但… |
[38:30] | I was testing out titles like… SCUM. | 我准备试试 像剐男社这样的 |
[38:34] | What do you think of FIT? | 你的觉得”恐真社”怎么样 |
[38:38] | Fear Is Truth. | 恐惧就是真理 |
[38:45] | What about… | 那… |
[38:49] | MLWB | “男领女血”呢 |
[38:55] | Men Lead… | 男人领导 |
[38:57] | Women Bleed. | 女人流血 |
[39:01] | I think that one might piss off the wrong people. | 我觉得这个标题会惹怒不好惹的群体的 |
[39:05] | Yeah, I didn’t like that one, either. | 是啊 我也不喜欢这个 |
[39:10] | That one was Harrison’s idea. | 那是哈里森的主意 |
[39:14] | I think he’s got a serious hang-up about women. | 我觉得他对女性真的有严重的障碍 |
[39:18] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[39:24] | thanks for talking, sis. | 能和你聊聊真好 小妹 |
[39:30] | Can I have some more alone time with Mom and Dad? | 能让我和爸爸妈妈单独待会儿吗 |
[39:32] | No problem. I’ve got some shit | 好 我也有事 |
[39:34] | I got to take care of anyway. | 我去忙了 |
[39:37] | Say hi to the girls for me. | 替我向姑娘们问好 |
[39:50] | I spoke to Kai earlier– he has no idea. | 我之前和凯聊了 他不知道 |
[39:53] | That’s good. It’s supposed to be a surprise. | 很好 本来就是惊喜 |
[39:55] | Yeah. He deserves a victory party. | 是啊 他应该有一场庆功会 |
[39:58] | You know what I want to make for him? | 你知道我想给他做个什么吗 |
[40:00] | The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. | 《权力的游戏》里的铁王座 |
[40:03] | Some of the guys that have joined us are welders, | 新加入的人里有些是焊铁工 |
[40:05] | and I have these prop swords from The Golden Compass– | 我有《黄金罗盘》里的一些道具剑 |
[40:08] | one of Nicole’s lesser successes. | 那是妮可不太成功的一部电影 |
[40:11] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 会很棒的 |
[40:13] | Kai’s your king? | 凯是你的国王吗 |
[40:15] | Don’t you think that’s a little too much? | 你不觉得有点太过了吗 |
[40:18] | What do you know about anything? | 你知道什么 |
[40:25] | Are we early? | 我们来早了吗 |
[40:27] | No. You’re right on time. | 没有 你来得正好 |
[40:31] | You were supposed to get Kai. Where is everybody? | 你应该去接凯的 大伙儿呢 |
[40:33] | The surprise is, you’re the guest of honor. | 惊喜吧 你是特邀嘉宾 |
[40:36] | “The male likes death– it excites him sexually, | 男人爱死亡 死亡让他们性奋 |
[40:40] | “And, already dead inside, | 他们内心已经死了 |
[40:42] | he wants to die.” | 他们还是想去死 |
[40:46] | Who’s this crazy bitch? | 这疯婆子是谁 |
[41:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[41:14] | What do you want from me? | 你们要干什么 |
[41:16] | – Answers. – Okay. | -答案 -好 |
[41:19] | What happened to Meadow? | 梅朵怎么回事 |
[41:21] | Kai wanted Ally to save her. | 凯要艾丽去救她 |
[41:24] | So I let her do it– I didn’t know she was gonna | 我就让她救了 我不知道她会 |
[41:25] | – blow her own brains out. – You should have known. | -把自己脑子打出来 -你该知道的 |
[41:28] | You were her husband, and you let her be manipulated. | 你是她丈夫 你却任由她被摆布 |
[41:30] | Oh, now you want to talk about protecting our wives?! | 现在你倒是想说说怎么保护妻子了吗 |
[41:33] | I just drove my wife crazy. I didn’t get her killed! | 我只是把我老婆逼疯 我没害死她 |
[41:37] | Her death… | 她的死 |
[41:39] | had more meaning than any moment in her pathetic life. | 比她这可悲的一生意义都大 |
[41:44] | And you know that. | 你们知道的 |
[41:46] | And this is all Kai! | 而且都是凯的主意 |
[41:47] | Kai’s the genius! | 凯是天才 |
[41:49] | He’s the author of everything! | 他是一切的创造者 |
[41:51] | What about Men Lead, Women Bleed? | 那”男人领导 女人流血”的口号呢 |
[41:52] | – You came up with that. – What? No, I didn’t. | -是你想的吧 -什么 不是我 |
[41:55] | Even if you just said it to impress | 即使你这么说只是为了讨好 |
[41:56] | your new SS-wannabe boyfriends, it’s disgusting. | 你那个想当纳粹军的新男友 也太恶心了 |
[41:59] | – I never said it! – Now would be the time to deny it. | -我没说过 -尽管否认吧 |
[42:02] | Not that we would ever believe you. | 但我们也不会相信的 |
[42:05] | You of all people know what it’s like to be marginalized, | 你应该最明白被边缘化 |
[42:08] | pushed out. | 被排挤的感受 |
[42:09] | You’re a gay man. | 你是同性恋 |
[42:11] | I’m a man! | 我是个男人 |
[42:13] | – And we are SCUM! – No! | -我们就是剐男社 -不 |
[42:22] | Put him out of his misery. | 结束他的痛苦吧 |
[42:24] | No! | 不 |
[42:30] | This is Beverly Hope reporting. | 贝弗丽·霍普为您播报 |
[42:32] | Violence has erupted in Brookfield Heights once again | 暴力再一次在布鲁克菲尔德高地爆发 |
[42:35] | with the macabre murder of Funtime Fitness Gym trainer, | 趣时健身的教练哈里森·威尔顿 |
[42:38] | Harrison Wilton. | 惨遭谋杀 |
[42:39] | Pieces of Mr. Wilton’s dismembered corpse | 威尔顿先生的尸体残骸 |
[42:41] | were found by joggers early this morning, | 被布置成可怕的形状 |
[42:43] | placed in a grisly arrangement. | 今早被慢跑者发现 |
[42:45] | The body was covered in a film of scum from the pond behind me. | 尸体被我身后池塘的浮渣覆盖 |
[42:49] | Police have yet to determine a motive, | 警方尚未确认杀人动机 |
[42:51] | but due to the gruesome nature of the crime, | 介于案件的恶劣性 |
[42:53] | believe the killing could be in retaliation to the shooting | 有理由相信这次谋杀是对受害者妻子 |
[42:54] | 贝弗丽·霍普 浮渣覆盖的尸体被发现 | |
[42:56] | committed by the victim’s wife, Meadow Wilton. | 梅朵·威尔顿犯下的枪击案的报复 |
[42:59] | Clearly, the promise of law and order | 显然 为布鲁克菲尔德高地 |
[43:01] | in Brookfield Heights is not being kept. | 带来法律和秩序的承诺 未能兑现 |
[43:04] | I can only pray this latest murder | 我只能祈祷 这次最新的谋杀案 |
[43:06] | is not a sign of things to come. | 不是不良事件的前兆 |
[43:08] | This is Beverly Hope. | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[43:10] | Back to you in the studio. | 回到演播室 |
[43:20] | They’re at their best when they’re angry. | 她们愤怒时状态最好 |
[43:27] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[43:29] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都如此吗 |