Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] America for Americans! 美国人拥有美国
[00:05] We are the wall! 我们就是城墙
[00:08] We are the wall! 我们就是城墙
[00:10] We are the wall! 我们就是城墙
[00:12] We are the wall! 我们就是城墙
[00:33] Run! Run! 快跑 快跑
[01:29] Go. Move, move, move, move, move. 走 上上上
[01:30] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[01:38] – Drop the gun! – Drop it! Drop the gun! -放下枪 -放下 放下枪
[01:41] Drop it! 放下枪
[01:44] Drop it! Now! 马上放下
[01:46] – Drop the gun! Drop it! – Now! Drop it now! -放下枪 -快点 放下
[01:49] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[01:52] Drop the gun, now. 放下枪
[01:54] – Down on your knees. – Let me see your hands! -跪下 -手举起来
[01:55] – Let me see your hands! Let me see your hands! – Hands! -手举起来 -手举起来
[03:31] Ally, please. Please help me. 求你了 艾丽 请帮帮我
[03:34] They’re coming for me. Please. 他们找上我了 求你了
[03:37] Please. Please. The police are on their way. 但愿 但愿警察已经在来的路上了
[03:41] Please. The police are on their way to… 警察一定已经在来的路上了
[03:43] It’s a cult, Ally. 这是个邪教 艾丽
[03:45] It’s a sick cult, and everyone’s in it. 这是个邪恶的组织 每个人都在其中
[03:48] The police, my husband, your baby-sitter. 警察 我丈夫 你的保姆
[03:51] Your wife! 你的妻子
[03:53] No, no. Please! 不要 求你了
[03:54] Please! No! 求你了 不要
[04:01] Ally? 艾丽
[04:04] Hello? 在吗
[04:37] Hello? 喂
[04:39] Ally, this is Dr. Vincent. 艾丽 我是文森特医生
[04:44] Who told you to call me? 谁叫你打给我的
[04:46] I got a call from Ivy. 我接到了艾薇的电话
[04:48] You hung up on her in a state of agitation. 你情绪激动地挂断了她的电话
[04:50] She’s concerned about you. 她很担心你
[04:52] Concerned. 担心
[04:55] Right. 好吧
[04:57] Well, I don’t know if I can believe her anymore. 我都不知道我是不是还能信任她了
[05:04] I don’t know who to trust. 我不知道该信任谁了
[05:06] Okay. It sounds to me like you’re having an episode. 好吧 我觉得你是又发作了
[05:10] I am not crazy. 我没疯
[05:12] Something is going on, and I have been targeted. 事情不对劲 我是他们的目标
[05:17] And I think Ivy is involved, too. 我觉得艾薇也有关联
[05:20] These are exactly the kind of unfounded allegations 这样毫无依据的指控
[05:24] that the lawyers will use to take your son away. 会被律师利用来夺走你的儿子
[05:27] The best thing you can do tonight is do nothing. 你今晚最好是什么都别做
[05:31] Please go and get some sleep. 去睡一觉吧
[05:34] Okay. 好
[05:37] I’ll do that. 我这就去
[05:41] Good night. 晚安
[06:26] Oh, yeah. 爽啊
[07:21] Okay. 好了
[07:27] Okay. Turn around. Can you walk? 好了 转过来 你能走吗
[07:30] Get up. 起来
[07:31] – I need you to stay close. – Yes. Okay. -跟紧我 -好
[07:33] Okay. 好
[07:39] Fucking bitch. 死贱人
[07:54] Run! 快跑
[08:21] Hello? 有人吗
[08:24] What are we doing here? 我们来这儿干什么
[08:28] Oh, can I have a cappuccino? 能给我杯卡布奇诺吗
[08:29] Would you just be quiet, please? 你能不能闭嘴
[08:32] Can’t hear myself think. 我都听不到自己的思绪了
[08:39] We can’t just keep driving around. 我们不能继续到处开
[08:43] We’re dark on Mondays, so we should be fine here, 我们周一不开门 所以这里应该安全
[08:45] at least until we figure out our next move. 至少等我们想好下一步
[08:47] No. No, no, no. We need to keep going. 不不 我们得继续走
[08:48] We need to get out of the state, maybe even out of this country. 我们得离开本州 甚至美国
[08:51] Why don’t you clean yourself up? 你收拾下自己吧
[08:53] And then sit down. 然后坐下
[08:59] Listen to me. 听我说
[09:01] I am not going anywhere 我哪都不去
[09:03] without my son. 没有我儿子不行
[09:05] You don’t want me to take you to the police, 你不要我带你去找警察
[09:07] you say they’re in on it, fine. 你说他们也是成员 好
[09:08] But you need to tell me what the hell is going on here. 但你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事
[09:12] You used the word “cult.” 你说”邪教”
[09:14] You said my wife was involved. 你说我妻子也是其中一员
[09:16] She is. 她就是
[09:26] Convince me. 说服我
[09:29] – Really? – Yeah, really. -说真的吗 -对 真的
[09:31] Convince you? 说服你
[09:32] What’s it gonna take, lady? 要怎么才行 女士
[09:35] How do you think we’ve been getting into your house? 你以为我们是怎么进入你家的
[09:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:40] Okay. Uh, like the night of the guinea pig. 好吧 豚鼠的那晚
[09:43] Ivy made sure the alarm at your house was off 艾薇关掉了你家的警报
[09:45] and that the door was unlocked, 而且没锁门
[09:47] and she texted us when you were a few blocks away. 你只差几个街区时 她给我们发了短信
[09:50] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[09:52] Why would she do that? 她为什么要那么做
[09:54] To make you crazy. 让你发疯
[09:55] Why would my own wife want to make me crazy? 我妻子为什么要把我逼疯
[09:59] You have to ask her that, but she wasn’t super thrilled 你得问她了 但她不是很高兴
[10:01] you voted for Jill Stein, I know that much. 你投票给了吉尔·斯坦 这我知道
[10:03] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[10:05] That’s not a reason. 那叫什么原因
[10:06] Maybe she just hates you, I don’t know. 或许她就是恨你 我不知道
[10:09] But you were just one project; we had a bunch. 但你只是一个项目 我们有一堆呢
[10:12] You know all those dead birds that you found on your lawn? 你知道你草坪上的那些死鸟吗
[10:14] We did that all over the city. 我们在全城到处那么干
[10:16] And there was nothing in those trucks. 那些车根本没问题
[10:18] They were water trucks. 那只是水车
[10:20] We killed the birds by poisoning our feeders. 我们给饲料下毒 杀死了那些鸟
[10:23] – Why? – To make people paranoid. -为什么 -让大家疑神疑鬼
[10:26] To scare them and to soften them up. 吓唬他们 软化他们的态度
[10:28] For what? 为了什么
[10:31] The takeover. 夺权
[10:33] This is insane. 这简直疯了
[10:36] I… am not insane. 我 可没疯
[10:38] This… this is insane. 这 才是疯了
[10:42] My wife is not in a fucking cult! 我妻子才没加入什么邪教
[10:46] Ivy’s not the type. She’s not a joiner. 艾薇不是那种人 她不会加入这种东西
[10:48] She hates all organized religion. 她讨厌一切有组织宗教
[10:50] She doesn’t believe in anything. 她什么都不信
[10:52] That’s kind of how it starts. 就是那么开始的
[10:56] If you already believed in something, 如果你已经有信仰了
[10:57] there wouldn’t be any room for him. 他才不会有机可乘
[11:00] Him? 他
[11:03] Him who? 谁
[11:06] This is Beverly Hope, 这里是贝弗丽·霍普
[11:07] coming to you from City Hall where any moment, 来自市政厅的报道 稍后
[11:10] candidates for city council will have their final opportunity 市议会竞选人将拥有最后的机会
[11:13] to address the terrified citizens of Brookfield Heights. 向布鲁克菲尔德高地惊魂未定的居民们讲话
[11:16] With the election days away, front-runner, Kai Anderson, 选举即将到来 领跑者凯·安德森
[11:19] – continues to soar in the polls, – There he is. -继续在民调中表现不俗 -就是他
[11:21] with an unprecedented 16-point lead. 以前所未见的16个百分点领先
[11:24] Oh, my God, I know him. 天呐 我认识他
[11:26] Not as well as he knows you. 可不如他对你了解得多
[11:28] He’s the one who got the protesters to leave that day. 那天就是他赶走了抗议者
[11:31] It’s because he paid them to be there. 那是因为是他花钱让他们去的
[11:34] – What? They’re, they’re all members of the cult? – No. -什么 他们都是邪教的吗 -不是
[11:39] You can’t just join it like it’s the AARP. 这又不是美国退休者协会 能随便加人
[11:41] He has to choose you. 得他选择你
[11:47] Who’s your favorite Housewife? 你最喜欢的娇妻是谁
[11:49] Oh, let me think, my favorite Housewife is probably… 我想想 我最喜欢的娇妻大概是
[11:52] I’d been in love with Harrison since I was ten, 我从10岁就爱上哈里森了
[11:54] but I never knew what love was until I met Kai. 但遇到凯前 我从不知道爱是什么
[11:58] Yeah. 嗯
[12:06] Is there anything you can’t do? 你还有什么不会的吗
[12:08] It’s not finished. 还没画完呢
[12:10] I still have to shade this in 我还得做灰度处理
[12:11] and add some definition here. 增加这里的清晰度
[12:15] It’s beautiful. 真美
[12:17] It’s everything I ever wanted. 正如我的期盼
[12:19] You’re just being nice. 你就是说客气话
[12:20] I’m not. 不是的
[12:24] You’re incredible. 你真了不起
[12:26] You have blown my every expectation. 你超越了我的一切期待
[12:28] I know I’ve asked a lot. 我知道我的要求很高
[12:31] But a larva bee has to shed its skin to become the queen. 但幼虫得脱皮才能成为蜂后
[12:35] It can be painful, 那过程很痛苦
[12:37] but the dark must prevail to bring forth the light. 但黑暗必须先占上风才能带来光明
[12:41] And you… 而你
[12:44] burn brighter than anyone. 比任何人都更耀眼
[12:47] When Kai looked at me, 凯看我时
[12:48] it was better than a Xanny high. 比嗑药还爽
[12:50] It was better than sex. 比做爱还爽
[12:51] He made me feel special, 他让我觉得特别
[12:53] like we were the only two people in the world. 就好像这世上只有我们两个
[12:56] I’d been afraid for so long. 好久以来我一直很怕
[12:58] I’d built up a wall of Housewives and Drag Races 我用《娇妻秀》和《变装比赛》筑起心墙
[13:01] to anesthetize myself from all the shit in the world. 让自己感觉不到世界的操蛋
[13:05] But I hated feeling helpless. 但我恨无助感
[13:07] Hated myself for being so weak, 恨自己那么无力
[13:10] trapped by feminist expectations. 被对女性的期待所困
[13:12] Every day faced with the failure 每一天 都要面对我的失败
[13:15] that I wasn’t a successful boss bitch, 我不是一个成功的老板娘
[13:17] that I had no loving husband 也没有爱我的丈夫
[13:19] and 2.5 kids at home to bake a goddamn casserole for, 也没有2.5个孩子 可以给他们做饭
[13:22] that I was nowhere near having it all. 我离这样的生活十万八千里
[13:26] And this rage began to build and fester and burn, 我的怒火慢慢积攒 溃烂 燃烧
[13:30] until Kai finally set me free. 直到凯终于释放了我
[13:38] He made me feel invincible. 他让我感觉无所不能
[13:42] You almost cut his goddamn head off. 你差点就把他的头砍下来了
[13:45] You’re amazing. 你太惊人了
[13:49] Together we were unstoppable. 我们携手无人能挡
[13:56] I know I’ve asked a lot, 我知道我的要求很高
[13:58] but a larva bee has to shed its skin to become the queen. 但幼虫得脱皮后才能成为蜂后
[14:02] It can be painful, 那过程很痛苦
[14:04] but the dark must prevail to bring forth the light. 但黑暗必须先占上风才能带来光明
[14:08] And you, Ivy, 而你 艾薇
[14:10] burn brighter than anyone. 比任何人都更耀眼
[14:24] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[14:26] I’m leaving. 我要走
[14:28] I need you, Meadow. 我需要你 梅朵
[14:29] We are so close to getting everything we want. 我们离大获全胜只差一步之遥
[14:32] No, everything you want. 不 都是你想要的
[14:34] You are so full of shit. 你真是满嘴谎话
[14:38] I loved you. 我之前那样爱你
[14:40] I’m out. 我退出
[14:48] Will you open your eyes? 你能认清现实吗
[14:49] I mean, seriously, is Kai the idiot? 说真的 是凯傻
[14:52] Or is it us for believing 还是我们傻
[14:54] that any of this shit was gonna work? 居然相信他说的一切都能成真
[14:59] Can I just ask you a question? 我能问你一个问题吗
[15:01] When’s the last time a seat on the zoning board 史上什么时候区区一个分区委员会的人
[15:04] led to world domination? 能控制世界
[15:06] I mean, think about it. 好好想想吧
[15:07] No one outside this Podunk town even knows who the hell you are. 出了这个偏僻小镇没有一个人知道你是谁
[15:12] The whole thing would be hilarious if it wasn’t so insane. 整件事搞得这么疯狂 就是个笑话
[15:17] Harrison. 哈里森
[15:18] I think it’s time to call the police. 我觉得该报警了
[15:22] Something terrible has happened to your wife. 你妻子遭遇了很可怕的事
[15:38] A cat goes missing, 一只猫走失了
[15:40] and there are posters plastered all over the city. 整个城市都会贴满寻猫启事
[15:43] But you, no one’s even noticed you’re gone. 而你 甚至都没人发现你失踪了
[15:46] No one gives a shit if you live or die. 没人在意你是生是死
[15:55] Leave us. 让我们独处一会
[16:13] You’re worthless. 你毫无价值
[16:17] You don’t exist. 你都不曾存在
[16:25] You’re nothing. 你什么都不是
[16:38] No regrets? 不后悔吗
[16:40] Fuck her. 去她妈的
[16:43] I’d be dead if you hadn’t found me. 如果你没有发现我 我就已经死了
[16:46] If the cops in this town won’t listen, 如果这个镇子上的警察不相信你
[16:48] we will go to the next town, 我们就去下个镇子
[16:50] – or to the FBI. – Oh, you don’t understand. -或者去联调局 -你不明白
[16:52] There is no one who can help us. 没有人会帮助我们
[16:54] No one will listen. You know that. 没有人会相信我们 你知道的
[16:57] There is only one way to stop him. 要阻止他只有一个办法
[17:00] We have to kill him. 我们得杀了他
[17:09] 2017年4月3日 市政府 市政厅辩论
[17:10] Friends! Please, please. 朋友们 请听我说 听我说
[17:12] The federal government is now run by people 联邦政府现在的领导人
[17:15] who believe, as I do, 和我一样认为
[17:17] that a real change has to happen on the local level! 地方必须作出改变
[17:20] Yes. 对
[17:25] Washington, D.C. is not gonna save you when the bogeyman comes. 妖怪来了 华盛顿救不了你
[17:29] And mark my words, he not only will come, 听我说 怪物不仅会来
[17:32] he has come to our little hamlet. 他已经来过我们的小镇了
[17:33] The monsters are here. 这里有怪物
[17:35] It’s time to be scared. 我们该感到害怕
[17:37] Bullshit. 狗屁
[17:41] Excuse me, ma’am? 你说什么 女士
[17:42] Could you stand up for all of us, please? 你能站出来面对大家吗
[17:46] And state your name. 请说出你的名字
[17:47] Sally Keffler. 萨利·凯福勒
[17:49] Ms. Keffler, you have a problem with something I’m saying. 凯福勒女士 你不同意我的观点
[17:52] I think you’re a snake oil salesman. 我觉得你是个骗人的推销员
[17:55] And not even a very good one. 都算不上好推销员
[17:58] So… 这么说…
[17:59] there haven’t been a series of horrible murders 上几个月并没有发生
[18:01] over the past month or so, 一系列恐怖谋杀案
[18:03] including the brutal slaying of Councilman Chang. 包括张议员被残忍杀害
[18:07] – And I wasn’t beaten up by a gang of illegals. – Yeah. -还有我被一帮非法移民殴打 -对
[18:10] And Bob Thompson’s satanic murder 邪恶的鲍勃·汤普森谋杀案
[18:12] wasn’t broadcast on television. 没有在电视上播出
[18:14] Overall crime is down 14% from last year, 总犯罪率和去年相比下降了14%
[18:17] and almost 30% from 1980. 比1980年几乎下降了30%
[18:21] We need to get serious 我们必须得严肃调查
[18:22] about finding whoever’s responsible 犯下你说的
[18:24] for the crimes you’re talking about, but… 这些罪案的凶手 但是…
[18:27] you’re just trying to make these people scared. 你只是想让人们感到恐惧
[18:30] You’re damn right I am. 我就是在这么做
[18:31] Scared is what is gonna keep them safe. 心存恐惧才能让人们安全
[18:34] Traditional conservative values. 传统保守价值观
[18:36] Conservative? You think you’re a conservative? 保守 你觉得自己是个保守派吗
[18:39] Yes, ma’am, I do. 是的 女士 我是
[18:40] My parents were Reaganites. 我父母是里根主义者
[18:43] I interviewed Barry Goldwater for my high school paper. 我高中写论文的时候采访了巴里·戈德华特
[18:46] I’ve seen conservatives up close; 保守派我见得多了
[18:47] you’re not a conservative. 你才不是保守派
[18:49] You’re a reactionary. 你是个反动派
[18:51] You use fear and the fantasy of a time that never was, 你是在利用恐惧 以及人们
[18:56] when people left their doors unlocked. 虚无的夜不闭户的幻想
[18:59] People like Mr. Anderson 像安德森先生
[19:01] and Trump are not the garbage. 和特朗普这样的人并不是垃圾本身
[19:05] They are the flies that the garbage has drawn. 他们被垃圾吸引来的苍蝇
[19:09] It’s time that we stop 我们现在不应该
[19:10] worrying about the flies 再担心苍蝇了
[19:12] and we start hauling away the garbage. 而是要开始清理垃圾
[19:18] I can no longer sit by 我再也不会坐着
[19:20] and let another candidacy of fear 让一个利用恐惧的候选人
[19:22] win another election, which is why 赢下选举 这也是我
[19:25] I am officially declaring my candidacy for city council. 正式宣布竞选市议员的原因
[19:30] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[19:33] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[19:35] I’m sorry. The deadline 抱歉 提交参选
[19:36] for submitting signatures and paperwork has passed. 文件和签字的截止日期已经过了
[19:39] The ballots have already been printed and it’s just me 选票已经打印出来了 只有我
[19:41] – and Mr. Leland on them. – I’m aware of that. -和利兰先生竞选 -我知道
[19:43] And that is why tomorrow, 所以我明天
[19:45] as soon as the county clerk’s office opens, 郡守办公室一开门
[19:47] I am filing a letter of intent 就去提交请愿书
[19:49] to officially declare my write-in candidacy. 正式成为未列名候选人
[20:03] – I look forward to it. – You’re gonna thank me for this one day. -我很期待 -你总有一天会谢我的
[20:06] A young man’s certainty is also his burden. 年轻人的胸有成竹也正是他的负担累赘
[20:09] I’m gonna relieve you of both. 我会让你同时从两者中解脱出来的
[20:14] Winter, I saw him last night. 温特 我昨晚看到他了
[20:16] He was voting. 他在投票
[20:17] 2016年11月9日 选举日后一天
[20:19] Calm down. 冷静
[20:20] Everything’s going to be fine. 一切都会好的
[20:22] God, how can you say that? 天啊 你怎么能这么说
[20:24] I just told you, I saw him at the polling station. 我告诉过你了 我在投票站看到他了
[20:27] He cut off his own arm so he could vote. 他为了投票砍下了自己的手臂
[20:30] He was still bleeding. 他还在流血
[20:32] – We didn’t do that to him. – I’m shocked the police -又不是我们砍的 -我很惊讶警察
[20:34] haven’t come for us already. 居然还没来找我们
[20:35] I mean, we are going to jail. 我们可能会坐牢的
[20:37] God. 天啊
[20:39] I don’t want to miss seeing Ozzie grow up. 我可不想错过看着奥兹长大
[20:43] We’re not going to jail. 我们不会坐牢的
[20:45] You have to meet my brother. 你得见见我哥
[20:46] He can fix anything. 他能解决所有问题
[20:49] Not my president! 不是我的总统
[20:52] Not my president! 不是我的总统
[20:59] Kai. 凯
[21:01] Protests across the country. 全国都在抗议
[21:04] The sheep are afraid. 羊群感到害怕了
[21:06] They are bleating into the wind. 他们在无谓地呼号
[21:08] A day late and 74 electoral votes short. 一天下来差了74票
[21:15] You must be Ivy. 你一定就是艾薇了
[21:18] I need to speak with Ivy in private. 我要私下跟艾薇聊聊
[21:23] Wait. Winter, where are you… ? 等等 温特 你要去
[21:25] Don’t… 别
[21:27] It’s okay. 没事的
[21:30] Sit. 请坐
[21:41] What do you want from me? 你想要什么
[21:43] The truth. 真相
[21:46] Here. 来
[21:47] Take my pinky. 跟我拉钩
[21:50] I’m not doing that. 我才不要
[21:54] What are you afraid of? 你在怕什么
[21:57] Are you afraid that the police will find out 你是在怕警察会发现
[22:00] what you and Winter did to that poor man? 你和温特对那可怜人的所作所为吗
[22:02] A kidnap victim who had to cut off his own hand? 一个砍掉自己手的绑架受害者
[22:06] His name was Gary. 他叫盖里
[22:09] And he only wanted to exercise his right 他只想行使他作为一个
[22:10] as a red-blooded American. 热血的美国人的权利
[22:13] So I helped him to go vote 所以我在他应该
[22:14] when he should’ve been in the hospital. 待在医院时协助他前去投票
[22:17] That’s where he is now. 他现在在医院了
[22:19] On a dopamine high from the win. 正处于胜利的兴奋状态中
[22:24] He’s gonna be back here with us soon, 他很快就会回来跟我们一起
[22:25] and do you want Gary to find out who’s responsible 到时候你想让盖里知道谁应该
[22:29] for what he’s lost? 为他的损失负责吗
[22:48] These are the rules. 规矩如下
[22:50] Once physical contact has been initiated, 一旦发生身体接触
[22:53] you’ve consented to answer all of my questions. 就表示你同意回答我的所有问题
[22:55] Agreed? 同意吗
[22:56] I want the brutal truth. 我要残酷的真相
[22:59] Every little drop. 每一点每一滴
[23:03] What fills your heart with dread? 你的心在恐惧什么
[23:06] Our new president. 我们的新总统
[23:08] No. 不
[23:10] I said “The truth.” 我要的是真相
[23:11] Go deeper. 向深挖掘
[23:13] There’s nothing more… 没什么比…
[23:14] Don’t think! 别想
[23:15] What fills your dark heart with dread? 你黑暗的内心 真正的恐惧是什么
[23:17] The thought of laying in bed next to my wife. 和我妻子同床共枕 我一想就怕
[23:25] I didn’t mean that. 我不是真心的
[23:28] When did you first start to hate her? 你是从什么时候开始恨她的
[23:33] At the happiest moment of my life. 在我这辈子最幸福的时候
[23:36] When my son Oz was born. 我的儿子奥兹出生的时候
[23:39] I wanted that pain. 我想体会那种疼痛
[23:41] I would have celebrated every contraction. 每次宫缩都值得我庆祝
[23:45] I wanted to be the one who carried our son in the womb. 我想成为那个孕育了我们儿子的人
[23:48] But I couldn’t, 但我不能
[23:50] because of my endometriosis, and… 因为我有子宫内膜异位 而且…
[23:53] My breasts are leaking. I need to feed him. 我都要漏奶了 我得喂他
[23:55] …she never let me forget it. …她总在提醒我这一点
[23:56] Maybe you could pump and I could give him the bottle. 你可以拿奶泵挤出来 我用瓶子喂他
[23:59] He’s not gonna want a rubber nipple, sweetheart, 亲爱的 他不会喜欢橡胶奶嘴的
[24:02] not when he’s got the real thing, 毕竟他可以直接吃奶
[24:03] and don’t even think about formula. 奶粉更是想都不要想
[24:05] I’m not putting anything artificial in my baby. 我不要喂我儿子吃任何人工的东西
[24:07] She said “My baby,” 她说”我儿子”
[24:10] like I was a stranger on the side. 就像我是个袖手旁观的陌生人
[24:12] I couldn’t even feed my son. 我都不能喂自己的儿子
[24:14] When was he weaned? 他是什么时候断奶的
[24:15] Three. 三岁
[24:18] She said it was good for his immune system. 她说这样有利于他的免疫系统
[24:21] She did it to make herself more important. 她这样是为了让自己显得更重要
[24:26] The giver of life. 是她给了他生命
[24:28] There is so much more. 远不止这些
[24:31] Her entitled, bullshit phobias. 那些胡扯的恐惧症让她觉得理应被我照顾
[24:35] The last straw was this election, 大选是最后一击
[24:36] when she voted for Jill Stein. 她投给了吉尔·斯坦
[24:40] I see before me an empty carcass 我面前是一具被剥夺了幸福的
[24:43] devoid of happiness. 行尸走肉
[24:45] She has sucked every bit of it out of your marrow. 她敲骨吸髓 夺去了你的每一点幸福
[24:54] But there’s hope. 但还有希望
[24:56] Would my young, hot sister 我这位年轻火辣的妹妹
[24:59] make you happy? 能否让你开心
[25:04] Only if I could have Oz as well. 除非我能把奥兹一并带走
[25:08] He’s the only reason I’m staying in my marriage, 他是我维持这段婚姻的唯一原因
[25:10] but I’d never get full custody if I were to leave Ally. 但我离开艾丽的话 肯定没法弄到全权监护
[25:16] Have you thought about murder? 你想过杀人吗
[25:18] No. 没有
[25:20] No, that’s insane. 不 那简直是疯了
[25:21] But you’ve wished her dead. 但你希望她死掉
[25:25] I… 我…
[25:26] I’d never want Oz to go through that trauma. 我永远不想让奥兹经受那种心理创伤
[25:30] Well, then we’ll just have to make sure no court 那我们就得设法让法院剥夺她的
[25:33] ever grants her custody. 监护权
[25:53] Stay here. 待在这儿
[25:54] Jesus, Ally, you okay? 天啊 艾丽 你没事吧
[25:56] Who’s that woman? 她是谁
[25:57] Just listen to me, okay? 听我说 好吗
[25:59] I need you to stay with her while I take care of something. 我得去处理些事情 需要你跟她待一会
[26:01] You can bill me for the hour. 你可以按小时收费
[26:03] I want to help you, Ally, 我愿意帮助你 艾丽
[26:04] but you have to tell me what’s going on. 但你得告诉我这是怎么回事
[26:05] Talk to her for ten minutes. She’ll tell you everything, 跟她谈十分钟 她全都会告诉你
[26:08] and you’ll know I’m not crazy. 你就会明白我没疯
[26:09] Document it. 记下来
[26:11] You are my expert witness. 你是专家证人
[26:12] Remember the work we’ve done together. 你要记住我们的治疗成果
[26:13] The fear, Allyson– 艾丽森 别让恐惧…
[26:15] don’t let it win. 支配你
[26:18] Look me in the eyes and tell me this is fear. 好好看着我的眼睛 你觉得这是恐惧吗
[26:24] I’ll be back in two hours. 我两小时之后回来
[26:56] Yes! 来了
[26:56] Who is it? 是谁
[26:58] My name is Ally Mayfair-Richards. 我是艾丽·梅菲尔-理查德兹
[27:00] I saw you on television. 我在电视上见过你
[27:01] Can I come in and speak to you for a second, please? 我能进去跟你说几句话吗
[27:04] It’s really late. 已经很晚了
[27:05] Yes, I know, and I’m sorry. 是 我知道 我很抱歉
[27:06] But it is urgent. 但这是急事
[27:09] I promise you I am not crazy. 我向你保证 我没疯
[27:11] I just… I don’t… I don’t really know where else to go. 我只是… 不知道还能去哪儿
[27:15] I own The Butchery on Main. 我是大众肉铺的店主
[27:16] Maybe you’ve been in there? 也许你去过那里
[27:22] Hi. 你好
[27:25] Come on in. 进来吧
[27:26] You guys have the only real espresso in town. 你们有镇上唯一真正的浓咖啡
[27:30] Well, we-we import the beans from Italy. 我们从意大利进口的咖啡豆
[27:34] So, how can I be of service? 有什么我能效劳的
[27:36] You guys having trouble with the health board? 你们和健康委员会有纠纷吗
[27:39] Zoning? 区委员会
[27:41] I have to tell you right up front, I cannot be bought. 我先说明 我不会被收买的
[27:43] Even for real Italian espresso. 即便是真正的意大利浓咖啡
[27:46] There’s a cult in this city. 我们城里有个邪教
[27:50] The man running against you is the leader. 你的竞选对手就是领导人
[27:53] They are the ones responsible 是他们策划了
[27:54] for the murders and the black trucks 这些谋杀 黑卡车
[27:56] and all of the crazy, weird things that have been going on. 和这些发生的疯狂怪异的事
[28:00] He’s like a, a modern-day Charles Manson. 他就像当今的查尔斯·曼森
[28:07] I am telling you the truth. 我说的是实话
[28:09] I can prove it. 我可以证明的
[28:12] There is a girl who has escaped, 有个女孩逃出来了
[28:15] and she will tell you everything. 她会告诉你一切
[28:20] Please. 求你了
[28:26] What’s your play here? 你在玩什么花招
[28:28] I am telling you, I am not crazy. 我告诉你 我没疯
[28:30] I have a witness. 我有个证人
[28:31] She escaped from them. 她从他们那儿逃出来了
[28:34] She will tell you everything– I promise. 她会告诉你一切 我保证
[28:41] Well, I’m not surprised. 好吧 我没觉得惊讶
[28:43] Hmm? This is the kind of shit that happens 当父系社会受到了威胁
[28:45] whenever the patriarchy is threatened. 这种破事就会发生
[28:48] Manson was a product of the ’60s– 曼森是60年代的产物
[28:50] women’s lib, the pill. 女性解放运动 避孕药
[28:53] Jim Jones, too. 吉姆·琼斯也是
[28:55] It’s no coincidence that Koresh went up against Janet Reno. 考雷什对抗珍妮特·雷诺也不是什么巧合
[28:55] 前者为大卫教末代教主 后者为美国前司法部长
[28:59] David Koresh came to be because of Janet Reno. 大卫·考雷什的出现就是因为珍妮特·雷诺
[29:04] Men are told their whole lives who they’re supposed to be, 男人一辈子都被告知要成为怎样的人
[29:07] so they never figure out who they really are. 所以他们从不思考自己究竟是什么样的人
[29:09] I’m sorry, are… 不好意思
[29:11] are you saying you believe me? 你是相信我了吗
[29:14] That kid that I’m running against is no good. 我的竞选对手不是什么好东西
[29:19] And every society 每个选择用
[29:21] that has ever chosen to lead with fear 恐惧领导的社会
[29:23] has undone itself. 都会走向自我毁灭
[29:26] He needs to be stomped, 他需要被挫伤
[29:29] humiliated. 被侮辱
[29:31] If even half of what you’re saying is true 即便你说的有一半是真的
[29:33] and it helps me win this election, 有助于我赢得这次选举
[29:34] then I’m willing to walk with you a while down this road. 那我会愿意和你一起走这条路
[29:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:44] You came to the right place. 你来对地方了
[29:47] Nothing shocks me. 没什么能吓到我
[29:49] I went to Berkeley. 我上的是伯克利大学
[29:54] We need to go talk to Meadow. 我们得去跟梅朵谈谈
[29:56] And she is…? 她是
[29:57] She is the girl who escaped. 她是逃出来的女孩
[29:59] I thought we could have a press conference or something. 我觉得我们可以弄个记者招待会什么的
[30:03] Get out and… 出去并且
[30:07] Oh, my God, it’s them. 我的天 是他们
[30:10] Stay calm. 保持镇定
[30:34] Please, one of you assholes make a move. 你们这些混蛋 谁敢动一下
[30:39] I’m desperate to make an example of someone. 我很愿意杀鸡儆猴
[31:05] You know what the problem is with you overeducated elites? 你知道你们过度教育了的精英有什么问题吗
[31:10] You overestimate your ability to control the world. 你们高估了你们统治世界的能力
[31:13] Killing me is not gonna stop the march of progress. 杀了我不能阻止前进的步伐
[31:16] Maybe. 也许吧
[31:18] But it’s still gonna feel so fucking good. 但这感觉真是太棒了
[31:21] This is a spasm in democracy! 这只是民主制度的一次小倒退
[31:23] You’re nothing but a passing fever. 你不过是一场阵痛罢了
[31:25] And you’re the last of the intellectuals. 而你是最后一个知识分子
[31:28] Knowing stuff has no value anymore. 光知道些没用的东西
[31:31] Not when the answer is in my back pocket 不像我 答案就在我的口袋里
[31:32] or sitting on my desk. 或是已经放在桌上了
[31:35] The youth has it figured out. 年轻人已经想明白了
[31:37] The future will be filled with beautiful idiots 未来会由那些只想感觉的
[31:41] who just want to feel. 漂亮傻瓜填充
[31:44] Facebook? 脸书
[31:46] You are old. 你确实是老了
[31:49] Can I please kill her? 我能不能杀了她
[31:52] No, no, Gary. Too sloppy. 不 不 盖里 太草率了
[31:54] We have to send a message with Sally 我们得用萨利传递一个信息
[31:57] that the world she knows is dead. 就是她了解的世界已经死了
[32:01] “Dear followers and friends, 亲爱的追随者和朋友们
[32:05] “Tonight, 今晚
[32:07] “After many long nights of careful thinking, 在众多深思熟虑的夜晚后
[32:12] “I have come to realize something, 我明白了一些事
[32:15] That the truths we have always held to be self-evident– 我们一直坚持的真理是不言而喻的
[32:19] all men are created equal, knowledge is power, 那就是所有人生而平等 知识就是力量
[32:24] Ask not what your country can do for you 别问国家能为你做了什么
[32:27] but what you can do for your country– 而是问问你为国家做了什么
[32:31] they are all bullshit. 这些都是狗屎
[32:35] The future will be guided 未来将被错误地引导
[32:38] by self-interest, 被私利
[32:40] self-promotion, 被自我推销
[32:42] and narcissism. 和自我陶醉所引导
[32:46] And that is a future I cannot stand. 那样的未来 我不能忍受
[32:51] And so this 而这
[32:54] is my suicide note. 正是我自杀遗言
[32:56] No! No! 不 不
[32:58] No, please. 不 求你
[33:02] Already getting some likes. 已经有人点赞了
[33:03] No one’s gonna believe any of that! 没人会信的
[33:07] Of course they will. 他们当然会
[33:10] It‘s on Facebook. 已经发在脸书上了
[33:11] No! No! God! 不 不 上帝啊
[33:15] Oh, no. No. 不 不
[33:26] Oh, no! 不
[34:43] I-Ivy? 艾…艾薇
[34:48] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:04] Jesus, where the hell have you been? 老天爷啊 你去哪儿了
[35:06] What happened? 怎么了
[35:06] I was right. 我是对的
[35:08] I was right about everything. 我都是对的
[35:11] She’s dead. 她死了
[35:12] She’s fucking dead. 她真的死了
[35:14] And Ivy… Ivy was with them. 艾薇… 艾薇和他们一伙的
[35:17] Who, Allyson? Who did they kill? 谁 艾丽森 他们杀了谁
[35:18] Who are “They”? 你说的他们 是指谁
[35:19] The cult. Didn’t you talk to Meadow? 邪教 你没跟梅朵聊吗
[35:21] Wh-Where is she? 她… 她在哪儿
[35:24] Where is she?! 她在哪儿
[35:24] Ally, she left. 艾丽 她走了
[35:26] What? 什么
[35:27] Ally, I did what you asked– I talked to her. 艾丽 我照你说的跟她谈了
[35:33] Ally is convinced you have information about people 艾丽确信你有那些一直
[35:36] who she believes have been terrorizing her. 恐吓她的人的信息
[35:39] That maybe you’re a victim of theirs as well. 你也是那些人的受害者之一
[35:45] Please, if you’re in danger… 如果你身处险境…
[35:47] I can help you. 我能帮助你
[35:57] I’m not in danger. 我没事
[35:58] She didn’t say much, and she definitely 她没说什么 她也完全
[36:00] did not mention anything about a cult. 没有提到邪教的事
[36:03] She didn’t mention anything about a cult? 她没提邪教的事吗
[36:08] Why did you let her leave? 那你为什么让她走了
[36:10] I told you that I needed her here. 我告诉过你 我需要她
[36:12] You promised me. 你也答应过我
[36:13] She’s a grown woman, Allyson. 她是个成年人了 艾丽森
[36:15] She’s not my prisoner– she wanted to leave, 她不是个犯人 她想离开
[36:17] I had to let her go. 我不得不让她走
[36:20] I’m more concerned about you right now. 我现在更担心的是你
[36:24] I know… whatever you think you saw 我知道 你觉得所有你看到的东西
[36:26] is very real to you. 对你而言都太过真实
[36:29] There’s been a lot of violence on the news, 新闻里有太多的暴力
[36:31] on top of all of the stress that you’re under. 那些东西远在你所承受的重压之上
[36:33] I highly recommend you check yourself 我建议你尽快
[36:35] into an inpatient program before you do something 接受入院治疗 以免你自己
[36:38] that you cannot take back. 做出后悔的事
[36:42] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[36:44] Please, Ally. 求你 艾丽
[36:46] This will give you time to clear your head. 这能让你有时间理清思绪
[36:50] And it’ll look a lot better 如果你主动采取迈出这一步
[36:52] if you take this step voluntarily. 情况会好很多
[37:07] Fuck you. 去你的
[37:13] Damn it. 该死
[37:15] What an amazing turnout! 出席的人可真多啊
[37:19] Thank you for taking the time 感谢你们抽出宝贵的时间
[37:20] to be here with your fellow patriots. 和你们的爱国同胞在一起
[37:23] Give yourselves a hand! – 来 为你们自己鼓鼓掌
[37:28] Yeah. Thank you. 谢谢
[37:28] 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会
[37:31] For those of you who don’t know, 有些人可能还不知道这个消息
[37:32] 大量选民到场支持大量选民到场 城市议会候选人举行集会
[37:33] my opponent, Sally Keffler, 我的对手 萨利·凯福勒
[37:35] tragically and unexpectedly committed suicide last night. 极其意外而不幸地于昨晚自杀了
[37:39] And while no one can truly understand the despair she felt, 没有人能真正理解她所感受到的绝望
[37:42] and with my deepest sympathies for her family, 我也向她的家人致以我最深切的同情
[37:45] I pledge to you 我向你们保证
[37:45] 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会
[37:47] that I will never desert you like she did. 我永远不会像她那样抛弃你
[37:53] Give me a close-up. 来个特写
[37:55] It takes courage to stand up for the truth. 我们只有鼓起勇气才能面对真相
[37:55] 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会
[37:59] This world is a scary place, 这个世界满是恐怖
[38:01] and there may be more dangers out there than I can foresee, 也许未来还有更多我所未能预见的危险
[38:04] but that’s why we need the strength of our convictions. 所以我们才更需要信仰的力量
[38:09] Fundamental truths we all know in our hearts. 我们众所周知的永恒的真理
[38:14] That we were better off before political correctness 在政治正确剥夺我们的公共话语权之前
[38:16] Meadow! 梅朵
[38:17] took over our public discourse. 我们活得很好
[38:19] How about we stand up for the rights of the majority? 何不为大多数人的权力挺身而出
[38:22] America for Americans! 美国人拥有美国
[38:25] – Excuse me. – We are the wall! -请让让 -我们就是城墙
[38:27] Meadow? Meadow, stop. 梅朵 梅朵 停下
[38:29] We are the wall! 我们就是城墙
[38:31] – We are the wall! – This election isn’t the end. -我们就是城墙 -这场选举不是终点
[38:34] – We are the wall… – It’s just the beginning. -我们就是城墙 -只是开始
[38:37] But it’s gonna take more than just talk. 但光有空话不行
[38:39] It’s gonna take passion and sacrifice! 需要有热情和牺牲
[38:42] I pledge to you– 我向你们保证
[38:44] – I am the promise! – Stop! -我就是承诺 -住手
[39:11] Down! 快趴下
[39:12] Meadow! 梅朵
[39:15] Meadow, stop! 梅朵 住手
[39:16] Stop! 住手
[39:24] Meadow,stop! 梅朵 住手
[39:30] Meadow, please. 梅朵 求你了
[39:32] Please, enough. Stop! 求你了 够了 住手
[39:35] Stop. 住手
[39:36] This is the face of true love. 这就是真爱
[39:42] Go. Move, move, move, move, move. 走 上上上
[39:44] – Drop the gun! – Drop it! Drop the gun! -放下枪 -放下 放下枪
[39:56] You don’t exist. 你都不曾存在
[39:57] You are nothing. 你什么都不是
[40:04] In the eyes 在这个
[40:06] of the unenlightened world. 未开化的世界眼里
[40:23] But to me… 但对我而言
[40:27] you’re everything. 你就是一切
[40:38] You’re the only one who sees me, 只有你能看到我
[40:41] who’s not afraid to see the truth. 不惧怕看到真相
[40:45] You were right… 你是对的
[40:48] about all of it. 全是对的
[40:50] We have to accelerate our thinking, 我们要加快思考
[40:52] get the entire country to pay attention, 让全世界注意到
[40:54] elevate me to the national stage. 让我走到国家的舞台
[40:58] And only you… 只有你
[41:01] you can do that. 你能做到
[41:06] – Me? – You. -我吗 -你
[41:08] But how? 但怎么做啊
[41:16] I need to be… assassinated. 我需要被… 刺杀
[41:23] I can’t kill you. 我不能杀你
[41:26] You’ll try… and fail. 你试图刺杀 但失败了
[41:29] I’ll be shot, 我会中枪
[41:31] hospitalized, and then recover– 送进医院 痊愈
[41:33] stronger than ever. 比之前更强大
[41:40] We’re a Christian country. 我们是一个基督教的国家
[41:44] Everybody loves a resurrection. 人人都爱死而复生
[41:55] But before you do that, 但在你动手之前
[41:58] I need you to bear witness. 我需要你指证
[42:00] Which is why I’m sending you to Ally. 所以我将你派给艾丽
[42:04] You want me to lie to her? 是让我对她说谎吗
[42:06] No. I want you to tell the truth… 不 我要你告诉她真相
[42:10] about all of it. 全部的真相
[42:12] Because when it comes out of her mouth, 因为从她嘴里说出来的话
[42:14] that’s when the truth can hide in plain sight. 真相才会隐于日光中
[42:19] Nobody will believe what a crazy woman says. 没人会相信一个疯女人的话
[42:24] You’re the only one I can trust to do this. 这件事我只信任你
[42:31] I’m afraid. 我害怕
[42:33] Tell me, my love. 说出来 我的爱人
[42:36] Oh, God. 天啊
[42:38] I’ll crack under pressure. 我会在压力下崩溃
[42:40] No. 不
[42:41] I won’t be able to lie to the police. 我没法对警察说谎
[42:42] No. You won’t have to. 不 你不必的
[42:46] It’ll be our eternal secret. 这会是我们永远的秘密
[42:48] Our everlasting love. 我们永恒的爱
[42:54] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[43:00] Yes. 明白
[43:13] – Let’s go. – Come on. -走吧 -快
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme