Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 2016年11月8日 大选夜
[00:03] It’s 6:30 on election night, and, as you can see, 现在是选举夜晚6:30 大家可以看到
[00:05] the turnout looks to be historic. 投票率看来将打破记录
[00:07] The post-work rush has begun in earnest. 下班后高峰已亟不可待地开始
[00:10] Will the blue wall of Michigan, Wisconsin 今晚密歇根州 威斯康辛州和宾夕法尼亚州的
[00:12] and Pennsylvania stand tonight? 蓝墙今晚能否坚持挺立
[00:14] The smart money says yes, 我敢赌能的
[00:15] even though it appears in early exit polling 虽然早期的出口民调显示
[00:18] that turnout in the more traditionally Democratic counties, 传统民主党县 如韦恩和杰纳西的
[00:20] such as Wayne and Genesee, seems lower than usual. 投票率似乎格外地低
[00:23] One thing that’s certainly not low on either side tonight: 今晚两边绝对都不低的是
[00:26] passion. 热情
[00:27] Back to you, Bob. 交给你了 鲍勃
[00:30] That was good, but let’s do one more time. 挺不错 但我们再来一次
[00:32] I forgot to mention Saginaw County. 我忘记说萨吉诺县了
[00:34] Honestly, I wouldn’t bother. 其实 还是别费事了
[00:35] Bob says he doesn’t think he’s gonna use any cutaways or bumpers 鲍勃说他不打算在今晚的大选报道里
[00:37] during the election coverage tonight. 使用任何的片段报道
[00:38] Well, then what the fuck am I doing here? 那我在这儿干什么呢
[00:40] Why didn’t anyone tell me? 怎么没人告诉我
[00:41] Something wrong, Beverly? 出什么问题了吗 贝弗丽
[00:42] Eat shit, Serena. 去吃屎吧 塞雷娜
[00:44] Well, aren’t you a nasty woman? 你嘴巴可真臭
[00:46] Have you voted yet? 你投票了吗
[00:48] I have to jump the line 我得插队
[00:49] and pull the lever for HRC. 为人权委员会投票呢
[00:51] Bob asked me to sit in on the coverage desk with him tonight. 鲍勃叫我今晚陪他一起做报道主播了
[00:53] What the hell you know about politics? 你懂什么政治
[00:56] You were in the damn traffic copter until two months ago. 你两个月前还是坐直升机报道交通的呢
[00:58] How about you stop being one of those women 你还是别做那种
[01:00] that needs to drag down successful women 要打压成功女性
[01:02] in order to feel good about herself? 来安慰自己的女人吧
[01:05] It’s my turn now. 该我了
[01:08] Excuse me. 借过
[01:11] Madam President. 总统女士
[01:13] And in our lifetime. 有生之年啊
[01:15] This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back. 本小妞要回敬你
[01:18] Keep it down, ladies. 小点声 女士们
[01:21] Down with the patriarchy. 父权社会才该倒台
[01:23] This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back. 本小妞要回敬你
[01:27] Look at this mess of humanity. 看看这人性的混乱
[01:30] Don’t you think people should have to pass some sort of test 你不觉得人该经过某种考试
[01:33] to earn the right to vote? 才能赢得投票权吗
[01:34] Do you think you’d pass it? 你觉得你能过吗
[01:36] Of course not. That’s my point. 当然不能 我就这意思
[01:38] I mean, who am I to vote? 我凭什么投票
[01:39] I can see me voting for the Emmys or the Globes, 我能想象自己为艾美奖或金球奖投票
[01:42] but I’m not nearly informed enough to pick our president. 但就我所掌握的信息根本不足以选总统
[01:46] Remember, 记住
[01:47] no funny business or protest votes or anything. 别乱搞 或是投抗议票什么的
[01:50] Honey, don’t worry. 亲爱的 别担心
[01:51] I want to be part of history, just like you do. 我跟你一样 想创造历史
[02:43] 唐纳德·特朗普 希拉里·克林顿 吉尔·斯泰因
[03:15] – Out of the way. – Thank you. -闪开 -谢谢
[03:18] This man needs to vote. 他得投票
[03:19] Sure. I need his… 好的 我需要他的
[03:23] Oh, my God. He needs a doctor. 天呐 他需要医生
[03:25] My name is Gary K. Longstreet. 我叫盖里·K·朗斯崔
[03:28] This is my polling station, and I will cast my vote! 这是我的投票站 我一定要投票
[03:31] All right. 好吧
[03:32] Come on! This man has a right to vote! 快点 他有权投票
[04:06] Yes. 好啊
[04:12] Welcome to Trump’s America, motherfuckers! 欢迎来到特朗普的美国 混蛋们
[05:28] Just one day since election day, 选举仅过了一天
[05:30] – and it’s still stunning to watch. – Kai? -这一幕仍触目惊心 -凯
[05:33] Harrison Wilton. 哈里森·威尔顿
[05:34] They assigned me to be your trainer. 他们安排我做你的教练
[05:35] – I requested you. – Really? -是我专门点了你 -真的
[05:37] – Yes. – That’s awesome. -是的 -那好啊
[05:38] Did someone recommend me? 是有人推荐了我吗
[05:40] No. No, I-I saw you out on the gym floor. 不是 我看到了你在健身房里的样子
[05:42] You look strong. 你看上去很强壮
[05:44] Cool. 好啊
[05:45] But, I mean, there are bigger guys here, 但是这里有块头更大的
[05:47] if that’s the kind of workout you’re looking for. 如果你是想要那样的锻炼
[05:49] No, no, no. Don’t get me wrong. 不不 别误会
[05:50] I mean, you could move a dead body if you had to. 如果有必要 你连尸体都能搬动
[05:53] I just meant you look… 我就是说你看上去
[05:56] …strong. 很壮
[06:00] Okay. Well, thank you. 好 谢谢你了
[06:02] So, uh, I like to start 那么 我一般首先
[06:04] by asking people what their goals are. 询问客人的目标
[06:06] World domination. 统治世界
[06:08] 2016年11月9日 选举次日
[06:14] I’m really grateful you requested me. 我真的很感激你点了我
[06:16] Three clients dropped me today 今天有三位客人跟我解约
[06:17] because of post-election economic anxiety. 就因为选举后经济焦虑
[06:20] So, what flavor of gay are you? 你是哪种同性恋
[06:25] Versatile. 全能型的
[06:27] Are you gay? 你是同性恋吗
[06:30] See, this is what I’m talking about. 瞧 这就是我想说的
[06:33] Labels. 标签
[06:34] “Diversity” starts with D-I-V, “多元化”的头三个字母
[06:36] which is also the first three letters of “divide.” 跟”分裂”一样
[06:39] Gay, bisexual, transgender– 同性恋 双性恋 跨性别
[06:41] these are labels created by the leftists. 这些都是左派创造的标签
[06:44] They want to split us apart, create special interest groups 他们想分裂我们 创造特别群体
[06:46] that put themselves over the greater good of the community. 将自己置于整体利益之上
[06:51] A man with no label 没有标签的人
[06:53] has an allegiance only to what is right. 只会忠于正确的事
[06:59] You’re a lot smarter than most of the guys that come in here. 你比大部分来这儿的人聪明多了
[07:02] Yeah. What kind of work do you do? 你是做什么的
[07:04] Computers. Coding. 电脑 编程
[07:07] I guess they call us app developers now. 我猜现在被叫作APP开发人员了
[07:09] I dig it. It lets me work from home. 我挺喜欢 能在家工作
[07:12] Honestly, money’s never really been my thing. 老实说 我一直不怎么在乎钱
[07:16] I was kind of a freak when I was a kid. 我小时候挺怪的
[07:18] I tested at a genius level at ten. 10岁的时候被测出是天才
[07:20] I was invited to join Mensa at 14. 14岁受邀加入门萨俱乐部
[07:22] Right now, I’m mostly just focused on politics. 现在 我主要关注政治
[07:24] Changing the world and all that shit. 改变世界 什么的
[07:28] Trying not to be intimidated. 我尽量不露怯
[07:29] That’s normal. 这很正常
[07:34] Listen… I like pussy. 听着 我喜欢女人
[07:39] But if someone is in my life, 但出现在我生命中的人
[07:41] man or woman, 不论男女
[07:43] and they’re a part of my crew, one of my people, 只要他们是跟我一队的 是我的人
[07:46] I will fight for them. 我就会为他们而战
[07:49] I will kill for them. 我愿为他们杀人
[07:53] And if they wake up in the morning 如果他们早上
[07:55] with a hard-on that won’t quit, 硬得一柱擎天
[07:57] I will find a way to make sure they know how much I love them. 我会有办法让那人知道我是多爱他们
[08:04] Same time tomorrow? 明天同一时间
[08:06] Yeah. 好啊
[08:07] Hey, dudes. You getting a good pump? 两位 练得好吗
[08:10] Remember my motto: go heavy or go home. 记住我的座右铭 要么使劲 要么回家
[08:14] Did you come up with that yourself? 那是你自己想的吗
[08:16] I’ve heard it before, 我以前听过
[08:17] but not in any official capacity, you know? 但不是什么正式的标语
[08:19] When you’re done here, clean-up in aisle four. 等你完事了 去清理四号过道
[08:21] Oh, come on, man. Can’t someone else do that? 拜托 不能让别人去吗
[08:23] One of the maintenance guys? 维护人员什么的
[08:24] No can do, compadre. 不行
[08:25] I just canned half of them. No more undocumenteds. 我才解雇了半数的人 不再用非法移民了
[08:28] – Welcome to the N.W.O. – Well, I don’t care. -新世界秩序了 -我不管
[08:30] Get one of the other trainers to do it. 找别的教练去做
[08:35] Just put on some rubber gloves, do what I tell you, 戴上橡胶手套 照我说的做
[08:37] shut the fuck up. 少废话
[08:39] Good talk. 聊得愉快
[08:42] What’s clean-up aisle four? 清理四号过道怎么回事
[08:47] Sometimes guys jerk off in the steam room, 有时会有人在蒸汽室里打手枪
[08:49] and someone has to hose down the jizz. 得有人拿水管清理掉污渍
[08:55] He makes you do that ’cause you’re gay? 他逼你做这个 就因为你是同性恋
[08:58] That’s humiliating. 太侮辱人了
[09:02] Story of my life. 这辈子都这么过来的
[09:05] Tomorrow. 明天见
[09:39] Hello? 有人吗
[10:36] I’ll clean that up myself. 我自己清理
[10:50] Protest grow against the soon-to-be 45th president 不愿接受第45任准总统的人
[10:54] from people unable or unwilling to accept his victory. 在愈发激烈的抗议
[10:57] The “help wanted” sign is definitely out tonight… 今晚会挂出”招工”广告
[11:00] Hey, girl. 好啊
[11:02] What’s the latest travesty in Trumpland? 特朗普之地又出什么新闹剧了
[11:04] Something about the son-in-law 好像是女婿
[11:06] trying to oust the fat guy from Jersey. 想赶走泽西那个胖子
[11:08] I mean, I guess it’s some kind of revenge for his dad. 大概是替他岳父报仇吧
[11:11] I don’t know. The whole thing is just like a bad reality show. 我不知道 整件事现在就像部糟糕的真人秀
[11:14] Yeah. Let’s turn it off. 嗯 关掉吧
[11:16] I’d rather get drunk and binge Million Dollar Listing. 我宁可喝酒 连看《百万美金豪宅》
[11:19] …scan their grassland environment 扫描他们的草地环境
[11:21] look for signs of prey, especially antelope… 寻找猎物 尤其是羚羊
[11:26] Meadow? 梅朵
[11:28] What’s wrong, hon? 怎么了 亲爱的
[11:32] I messed up. 我搞砸了
[11:47] What? 什么
[11:48] Oh, my God. The bank is foreclosing on us? 天呐 银行要收我们的房子了
[11:53] How long have you known about this? 你知道多久了
[11:55] That says we need to be out of here in three days. 上面写着要三天内搬走
[11:57] I didn’t want to cause you any stress. 我不想给你压力
[11:59] They’re going to evict us from the house, Meadow. 他们要把我们从房子里赶走了 梅朵
[12:02] When were you gonna tell me, 你打算什么时候告诉我
[12:03] when the sheriff was here to throw us out? 警察来赶人的时候吗
[12:07] How the hell did this happen? 怎么会这样
[12:08] You said we were on solid ground. 你说我们没问题的
[12:10] Well, it can’t be that much of a surprise. 也不会那么意外吧
[12:12] Our mortgage is $1,500 a month. 我们的按揭是每月1500美元
[12:15] We’re not bringing enough in 我们光靠你的收入
[12:16] on your income alone. 不够维系
[12:18] My income? So you’re blaming it on me? 我的收入 你还怪我咯
[12:20] No, no, no, you handle the money, Meadow. 不不 是你负责管钱 梅朵
[12:21] This is all your fault. 这都怪你
[12:23] It’s my fault? 怪我
[12:25] It’s my fault that I got melanoma 怪我得了黑素瘤
[12:26] and had to go on disability? 只能申请残疾吗
[12:28] It’s my fault that you guilt-tripped me 怪我被你用愧疚为理由
[12:31] into taking a job at a craft store 去找了份手工艺品店的工作
[12:33] where the manager sexually harassed me 结果被经理性骚扰
[12:36] every day until I had to quit? 直到我不得不辞职吗
[12:38] That’s my fault, Harrison? 那也怪我吗 哈里森
[12:48] Jesus Christ, we’re gonna be homeless. 天呐 我们要无家可归了
[12:49] Listen, I don’t need this house, 听着 我不需要这房子
[12:51] and I don’t need any of the things in it, all right? 也不需要这里的一切
[12:54] All I need is you and a decent cable package. 我只需要你 和好的电视套餐
[13:15] No. 不行
[13:23] I mean, how many times has that ever worked for you? 你这样得逞过几次
[13:25] Five? Six times max? 五六次吗
[13:28] Twice. 两次
[13:35] Eeyore, is that your client over there on leg press? 小驴子 练腿的那个是你的客人吗
[13:38] He signed up for 12 sessions. This is his last one. 他订了12节课 这是最后一节了
[13:42] You should have been upselling two sessions ago. 你两节课之前就该鼓动他再买了
[13:44] That’s anticipation. 这叫期待
[13:45] Now, you got to actualize another sale tonight, 你今晚得再推销出一节课
[13:48] or you’re out a job. 否则你就失业吧
[13:49] Come on, Vinny. This is a really bad time for me. 别这样 文尼 我现在真的很困难
[13:52] Go heavy or go home. 要么使劲 要么回家
[14:03] Kai. 凯
[14:07] Oh, you know what? Move your left heel a little bit. 知道吗 把你的左脚跟挪一下
[14:09] It’ll give you the correct alignment. 这样才能成一条直线
[14:11] There you go. 对了
[14:12] – Better? – Excellent. -好点了吗 -非常好
[14:14] You’re killing it. You’re killing it! 你做得很好 你做得很好
[14:16] Can I show you something? Look at this. 我能看个东西吗 看看这个
[14:19] This is you when we first started. 这是你第一次开始锻炼时的样子
[14:21] Can you believe that? I can already see a ton of changes. 你能相信吗 我看见你改变非常大
[14:23] More definition in your pecs, biceps, triceps. 你的胸大肌 肱二头肌和肱三头肌更明显了
[14:26] Look at your abs. 瞧瞧你的腹肌
[14:28] And those chicken legs. 还有健壮的大腿
[14:33] Why are you talking to me like that douchebag Vinny? 为什么你要像那个傻逼文尼一样跟我说话
[14:36] No, I’m not. 不 我没有
[14:37] I’m just being optimistic. 我只是乐观
[14:38] Live happiness, spread happiness. 快乐而活 传播快乐
[14:48] I’m done, Kai. 我完蛋了 凯
[14:51] The bank foreclosed. 银行要收回我的房子了
[14:53] I lost my house. Every cent I have is in that house. 房子没了 可我所有的钱都花在那房子上了
[14:59] Building equity– it’s a lie. 房屋产权就是个谎言
[15:01] Now all my shit is packed in a U-Haul trailer. 现在我所有的家当都装在了拖车里
[15:07] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办了
[15:10] I don’t know where to go. 我不知道该去哪
[15:12] I’m nothing. 我什么都不是了
[15:15] Nowhere. 无家可归
[15:18] That’s the first thing you have to understand. 这是你需要知道的第一件事
[15:23] Nowhere is a great place to be. 无处安身是最好的状态
[15:26] That means the shackles have fallen off your shoulders. 这就意味着你的肩膀上沉重的枷锁已脱落
[15:29] You’re free. You can be anything, 你自由了 你有无尽的可能
[15:32] take any path, do whatever you want. 选择任何一条道路 随心所欲
[15:37] You’re the only thing that keeps me going. 你是我唯一的精神支柱
[15:40] You are. You’re optimistic and you’re positive 真的 你乐观积极
[15:42] and you’re transformative and I’m not. 富有改革力 而我都没有
[15:47] Harrison… I’m just a mirror. 哈里森 我只是一面镜子
[15:51] Anything you see in me is in you. 你所看见的我的一切 都在你心中
[15:57] I am you. 我就是你
[16:00] And if I say you’re great, 如果我说你很好
[16:03] then you’re great. 你就是很好
[16:07] I’m great. 我很好
[16:11] I’m great. 我很好
[16:16] You have to live your life the way it was meant to be. 你一定要活出你生活本应有的模样
[16:21] To live is to suffer, 生活就是苦难
[16:23] and to suffer is to find some meaning in that suffering. 而我们受苦就是要找出苦难中的意义
[16:31] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[16:35] Yeah, I think so. 明白了
[16:37] Good. 好
[16:39] Clean-up in aisle four. 去清扫四号过道
[16:57] He’s humiliating you. 他在羞辱你
[17:00] You deserve better in this world. 你应该得到更好的
[17:04] Yup. 没错
[17:06] You want to change, but you don’t know how. 你想改变 但你不知要如何改变
[17:14] Yeah. 是的
[17:18] What do I do? 我该怎么做
[17:19] Take my power in both your hands 用你的双手握住我的力量
[17:23] and get your life back. 夺回自己的人生
[17:26] I can feel your pain. I know it cripples you, 我能感觉到你的痛苦 我知道这令你残缺
[17:29] but pain can be a motivator. 但痛苦也可以是对你的激励
[17:30] Pain is a call to action. 痛苦是在提醒你要行动
[17:32] Pain is essential, just like anger is. 痛苦是必需的 就跟愤怒一样
[17:36] Take pain in one hand and anger in the other. 一手是痛苦 一手是愤怒
[17:41] Use them. 利用它们
[17:42] Tell him you won’t be treated like a human cum mop. 告诉他 你不会再被当成清理精液的拖把
[17:48] Better yet, show him. 最好 让他看看
[18:17] I want you to feel the pain. 我要你感受我的痛苦
[18:23] You faggot, I’m gonna fucking kill you! 死基佬 我要杀了你
[18:32] Do it. 动手
[18:34] Show him! 让他感受
[18:36] Show him what it means to suffer. 告诉他什么叫受苦
[18:44] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天呐 天呐
[18:52] You did it. 你做到了
[18:54] You’ve changed your life. 你已经改变了自己的命运
[18:57] I’m proud to call you my friend. 我很骄傲 现在可以称你为朋友了
[19:09] Finish him off. 把他了结了
[19:28] I’m a murderer. Fuck! 我是个杀人犯 见鬼
[19:31] I murdered someone! 我杀了人
[19:33] I’m going to jail forever! 我要做一辈子的牢了
[19:34] Do you understand? Shit! 你明白吗 该死
[19:39] What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do 我该怎么办 他明天没来上班
[19:40] when he doesn’t show up here tomorrow? 我该怎么办
[19:43] This is his phone. 这是他的手机
[19:44] I’m sending a text to all of his friends and employees 我给他的所有朋友和员工发了一条短信
[19:47] telling them he’s gonna be out of town for an emergency. 告诉他们 他有要紧事出城去了
[19:56] Oh, my God, I just got it. 天呐 我刚收到了
[20:03] Oh, fuck. 见鬼
[20:04] Fuck! The security cameras! 见鬼 监控录像
[20:07] Everything we did was recorded! 我们的所作所为都被录下来了
[20:09] Looks like the last three weeks of surveillance footage 似乎上三个星期的监控录像
[20:11] just got erased by a computer virus. 刚刚都被电脑病毒清除了
[20:13] Vinny shouldn’t have been looking at porn 文尼不该在上班的时候
[20:14] while he was at work. 看毛片的
[20:19] What about his family? 那他的家人呢
[20:22] He doesn’t have any. 他没有家人
[20:24] No wife, no kids, no pets. 没老婆 没小孩 没宠物
[20:26] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这些的
[20:32] I’ve been watching you and the people around you 我已经观察你还有你周围的人
[20:34] for a long time. 很久了
[20:43] How did you know that I…? 你怎么知道我…
[20:44] Stop questioning. 别问了
[20:47] The only thing that matters is 唯一重要的就是
[20:48] that you took a step to be someone. 你在人生道路上前进了一步
[20:53] You’re a part of something bigly. 你已经参与到一项伟大的事业中了
[20:55] We are gonna wipe out everything you know 我们要抹去你所知道的一切
[20:59] and build something bigger and better 去重新搭建更宏伟更美好的东西
[21:02] than anything you can possibly imagine. 那将超乎你所有的想象
[21:08] Do you believe me? 你相信我吗
[21:15] Now, put on the gloves. 现在戴上手套
[21:18] We have to take care of the body. 我们得处理掉尸体
[21:28] Can I take a hit? 我能吸一口吗
[21:30] I ran out of my Xannies, 我的抗焦虑药吃光了
[21:31] and I could really use something to take the edge off. 我急需能让我放松下来的东西
[21:34] Get out of here. 走开
[21:37] I’ll fuck you for it. 我可以跟你上床
[21:39] I don’t have a ton of experience, 虽然我经验不足
[21:41] but I make up for it with enthusiasm. 但我可以用激情来弥补
[21:45] Here, just take it. 给你就是了
[21:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:59] You’re making this more difficult than it needs to be. 你让这变得比实际上更难了
[22:03] Just sever the atlanto-occipital joint, twist the head 只要切断颈椎关节 扭一下头
[22:07] and pull, and it’ll pop right off. 然后一拉 它自己会掉下来
[22:15] Just when I think my life can’t get any worse. 我本来还想 生活已经不可能更糟了
[22:23] Who’s that? 这是谁
[22:26] My boss. 我老板
[22:29] Who’s that? 那又是谁
[22:35] Someone to believe in. 值得信任的人
[22:54] Christ, what a stink. 天啊 太臭了
[22:56] How long this body been here, anyway? 尸体在这有多久了
[22:59] I mean, it’s a landfill, Beverly. 这毕竟是个垃圾填埋场 贝弗丽
[23:00] Shut the fuck up, RJ. I know it’s a goddamn landfill. 闭嘴 RJ 我知道这是个垃圾填埋场
[23:06] I swear, I’ve had it up to here 我真是受够了这些
[23:07] with these end-of-the-stick, shit assignments. 吃力不讨好的任务
[23:10] You think Bob would ever send Serena to a goddamn dump? 你觉得鲍勃会派塞雷娜来垃圾场吗
[23:14] Where the hell is that bitch today, anyway? 不知道这个小婊子今天去哪了
[23:15] Reflexology– 足疗
[23:16] 塞雷娜·贝林达 最新潮流放松方式
[23:17] how the ancient arts of the Far East 来自远东的古老艺术
[23:19] are fast becoming the hippest trends in the Midwest. 是如何快速变成中西部的潮流的
[23:22] Part two in my six-part series tonight. 就在今晚 我的六集系列的第二集
[23:25] I don’t know what you’re complaining about. 我不知道你在抱怨说什么
[23:27] This is the real news. 这可是真实发生的事情
[23:27] All Serena does is fluff. 塞雷娜那些都微不足道
[23:29] Fluff gets you to the anchor chair, 微不足道的东西能让你坐上主播的位置
[23:31] not chemical spills and headless torsos. 化学品泄漏和无头尸体可不行
[23:35] Damn! 可怕
[23:40] Police are saying 警方表示
[23:41] they believe the victim to be a white male in his mid-30s, 根据这里发现的强壮的尸体来看
[23:41] 贝弗丽·霍普 霍伊特区垃圾填埋场发现无头尸体
[23:44] based on the well-muscled torso found here. 死者是一个三十来岁的白人男性
[23:47] The search for the man’s head continues at this hour, 目前仍在寻找死者的头
[23:49] but given that both the head and hands were removed, 但由于头和手都被切下
[23:52] likely in an attempt to prevent identification, 很可能无法确认其身份
[23:54] authorities are not hopeful. 警方确认身份的希望渺茫
[23:56] Reporting live from the Hoyt Area Landfill, 霍伊特区垃圾填埋场现场报道
[23:58] this is Beverly Hope. 我是贝弗丽·霍普
[24:00] A disturbing story, 真是个不幸的消息
[24:02] and one I know you’ll be keeping a close eye on. 我知道你一定会持续关注的
[24:05] And, on a more personal note, Beverly, 此外 就我个人来说 贝弗丽
[24:07] I’d like to say from all of us here, 我想代表我们这里所有人说
[24:09] it’s great to have you back in the field this month. 这个月你能回来做现场报道真是太棒了
[24:11] Just wouldn’t be Christmas without you. 没有你可真是糟糕透了
[24:13] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:17] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:22] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:36] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:40] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:47] It’s great to be back, Bob. 回来真好 鲍勃
[24:50] “It’s great to be back, Bob”? “回来真好 鲍勃”
[25:03] Where were you? 你之前去哪儿了
[25:15] 以下是致使WNBR第七频道密歇根新闻播报员 贝弗丽·霍普做出野蛮暴力行为的事件
[25:20] 贝弗丽·霍普 恶劣天气造成致命事故
[25:20] Tragedy struck this morning on I-75 今天早上75号公路发生了一个悲剧
[25:22] when icy conditions caused a tanker truck 结冰的路面致使一辆油罐车
[25:24] to jackknife across three lanes 横穿三条车道
[25:26] and crash into the center divider. 撞进中央分隔带
[25:28] We have a witness here 这里有一个目击者
[25:29] who saw the entire event unfold. 看到了车祸的整个经过
[25:29] 贝弗丽·霍普 恶劣天气造成致命事故
[25:31] Sir, can you tell us what happened? 先生 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
[25:33] Uh, yeah. Uh, the roads were real slippery this morning, 可以 今天早上路面特别滑
[25:36] and I was on my way to work when I… 我正在上班的路上 就在我
[25:38] Grab her right in the pussy! 快摸她屁股
[25:41] Okay. 好吧
[25:42] I’m gonna throw it back to you, Bob. 现在交回给你 鲍勃
[25:44] We are coming to you live from the Bylsma Canal, 这里是在比尔斯玛运河的现场直播
[25:46] where a pipe failure has resulted in toxic waste 一个管道破裂导致有毒废物
[25:46] 贝弗丽·霍普 比尔斯玛运河管道事故
[25:49] being spilled into our community… 泄漏到我们的社区当中
[25:50] Grab her in the pussy! 摸她屁股
[25:54] Jane Lloyd was discovered dead at the bottom 简·洛伊德被发现死在了
[25:56] of this pool at the old Rotary Park Rec Center. 扶轮公园娱乐中心的无水池底
[25:56] 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体
[25:59] She was attempting to do a move on her skateboard 她尝试在滑板上做出花样动作
[25:59] 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体
[26:01] – when all of a sudden… – Grab her right in the pussy! -突然… -摸她屁股
[26:03] – You think this is funny?! – Wait, hold on! -你觉得这很有趣吗 -等等
[26:05] – To degrade women?! – Beverly! Beverly! -贬低女性 -贝弗丽 贝弗丽
[26:07] – All over me?! – Just stop! Beverly! Beverly! -贬低我 -停下 贝弗丽 贝弗丽
[26:09] 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体
[26:09] Stop! 停下
[26:11] I’ll grab you in the pussy! 我要打你屁股
[26:16] 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体
[26:16] – I’ll grab you in the pussy! – Beverly, stop! -我要打你屁股 -贝弗丽 停下
[26:19] *We have a witness here who saw* *这里有一个目击者看到了*
[26:20] *The entire event unfold, sir* *车祸的整个经过 先生*
[26:22] *Can you tell us what happened? What happened?* *你能告诉我们发生了什么 发生了什么*
[26:24] *Can you tell us what happened?* *你能告诉我们发生了什么*
[26:25] *Grab her right in the pussy* *摸她屁股*
[26:26] *Okay* *好吧*
[26:27] *The pussy, the pussy* *屁股 屁股*
[26:29] *Grab her right in the pussy* *摸她屁股*
[26:32] – I’ll grab you in the pussy! – Beverly, stop! -我来摸你的屁股 -贝弗丽 住手
[26:34] *I’m gonna throw it back to you, Bob* *现在屏幕交给你 鲍勃*
[26:38] Hi, this is Serena Belinda reporting to you live 大家好 我是塞雷娜·贝林达
[26:41] from Chester Treatment Center, 我在切斯特治疗中心为您现场报道
[26:42] where our beloved colleague, Beverly Hope, 我们亲爱的同事 贝弗丽·霍普
[26:44] has voluntarily checked herself in 自愿入住
[26:46] for 30 days of psychiatric rehabilitation. 接受为期30天的心理治疗
[26:49] We at Channel 7 News want to wish Beverly a speedy recovery. 第七频道新闻祝愿贝弗丽能尽快康复
[26:53] And, on a personal note, I miss you, Bev. 还有一条私人简讯 想你哦 贝弗丽
[26:55] Us girls got to stick together. 女孩们一定要团结才行
[26:57] Back to you, Bob. 交给你了 鲍勃
[27:10] You feel that? 感觉到了吗
[27:12] Young guys just don’t appreciate 年轻人就是无法理解
[27:13] how sensitive women’s nipples are. 女性的乳头有多么敏感
[27:16] You are so right. 一点没错
[27:18] I have a lake house. 我有个湖边木屋
[27:22] How ’bout we head out there this weekend? 我们这周末一起去一趟怎么样
[27:25] And what would we do all weekend? 那我们这周末要做什么呢
[27:29] Well, we should probably talk about your career. 也许可以谈谈工作
[27:32] Drink wine. 喝点红酒
[27:33] Oh, there’s this great falafel place… 有一家三明治特别好…
[27:35] Knocking would be nice. 能敲个门吗
[27:37] It’s a public space, Bob. 这是公共场合 鲍勃
[27:40] Is she done pretending to be interested 她假装对你不再年轻的身体
[27:41] in your liver spot-covered dick yet? 有兴趣的表演结束了吗
[27:43] I need to actually do some, you know, work. 我需要做点 真正的工作
[27:47] Yeah, ab-about that. 关于这件事
[27:48] I’m gonna need you to cut a minute out of your piece. 我需要你再剪掉一分钟报道时间
[27:50] That’s a report on the ten most dangerous parts of Michigan. 这个报道讲述的是密歇根十大最危险之处
[27:54] If I cut a minute, there will only be time for seven. 要是剪掉一分钟 就只够讲七个了
[27:56] Then cut 30 more seconds and make it five dangerous places. 那就再剪三十秒 弄成五大危险地点
[27:59] I need more time for Serena’s wine tasting piece. 塞雷娜的品酒会片段需要时间
[28:02] That’s not news! 那都不能算新闻
[28:03] People don’t want news right now. 现在的观众对新闻也没有兴趣
[28:05] They want to be distracted from the news. 他们想要的就是从新闻分分神
[28:08] Sucking dick is no way to build a career, sweetheart. 色诱男人不是持久的事业之道 宝贝儿
[28:10] All right, that’s enough. 够了
[28:13] You’re already on very thin ice, Beverly. 你现在的处境很危险 贝弗丽
[28:16] I could’ve canned you when you went batshit 你发疯失控 进了疯人院时
[28:17] and we threw you in the loony bin. 我本来就可以禁播你
[28:19] I would’ve canned you already if HR wasn’t worried you’d sue. 要不是人资现在担心你起诉 我早就禁播你了
[28:22] You cannot fire me. I’m the only black reporter you have. 你不能开除我 我是你唯一的黑人记者
[28:27] You think you can’t be replaced? 你以为没人能代替你吗
[28:29] Cut the shit. Cut that minute out. 别扯了 给我剪掉一分钟
[28:35] You can say whatever you want to me, bitch, 你说我什么都可以 贱人
[28:36] but I am gonna be on The Today Show one day. 但总有一天我会上《今日秀》的
[28:39] And I don’t care how many dicks I have to suck to get there. 而且我也不在乎要睡多少人才能走到那里
[28:42] ‘Kay? 好吗
[28:49] Hey there. 你好
[28:52] If you really want to trash those tires, 你要是真想弄坏那些轮胎
[28:54] you have to slash ’em closer to the sidewall. 攻击的地方要再接近侧壁一点才行
[28:57] Do I look like I’m looking for fucking advice, asshole? 我看起来像需要意见的样子吗 混蛋
[29:04] Can I buy you a cup of coffee? 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
[29:13] Did it feel good to slash those tires? 戳破轮胎的感觉爽吗
[29:15] Course it did. 当然
[29:18] Aren’t you more curious about why I was doing it? 你都不好奇我为什么这么做吗
[29:22] The specifics don’t matter. 细节不重要
[29:23] I know why. 我知道原因
[29:25] The world is set up to humiliate us. 世人摆了圈套来侮辱我们
[29:29] And someone like you, a black woman? 而像你这样的 黑人女性
[29:31] You have it the worst. 遭受得最多
[29:33] On the one side, you have people saying, “Diversity hire, 一边有人说 多样性雇佣
[29:35] affirmative action. She doesn’t deserve that.” 平权行动 她根本不配
[29:37] And then on the other side, they say, 一边又有人说
[29:38] “Well, she’s just as good as we are. 她和我们一样
[29:40] She just got a raw deal.” 她只是遭受了不公平待遇
[29:42] But then they don’t do shit to square it. 但没人真的行动起来解决这种不公
[29:46] I’m fine with a rigged game. 我对作弊没有意见
[29:47] Knowing the game is rigged isn’t worth shit 知道游戏中有人作弊没有意义
[29:50] if you’re still willing to sit at the table 只要你还愿意坐在桌子边
[29:52] and play with those bastards. 继续跟这些混蛋玩
[29:54] Slashing tires? 割轮胎
[29:57] You should be pulling out a knife 你就应该拿把刀
[29:59] and slashing their fucking throats. 去割他们的脖子
[30:03] Okay. 好吧
[30:05] Another tough-talking white boy. 又一个会说狠话的白人小男生
[30:08] The world has become tiny, 世界正在变小
[30:12] which means the fear in a small town in Michigan 也就是说 密歇根一个小镇的恐惧
[30:14] can infect the country, the world in a few days. 也能很快感染到全国 甚至几天就感染全球
[30:20] Now, fear, fear isn’t like a virus. 而恐惧 恐惧不像病毒
[30:22] When fear finds more hosts, it gets stronger, scarier. 当恐惧找到宿主 它会变得更强大更恐怖
[30:27] The tiny fear in one woman turns into a beast 当一个女人微小的恐惧
[30:29] that swallows the world by the time 日益壮大 就能变成
[30:31] it spreads across the country. 吞噬全国的怪兽
[30:37] Great men and women have been weaponizing fear forever, 伟大的男人和女人们一直在将恐惧当武器
[30:40] but what all those men had… 而这些人共同拥有的
[30:43] was a great messenger. 是一个很好的信使
[30:46] Someone with a pulpit and a microphone. 一个有讲坛有话筒的人
[30:49] Someone to give that fear a name. 一个能给这恐惧一个名字的人
[30:52] Believe me, Beverly Hope. 相信我 贝弗丽·霍普
[30:55] If you get the world scared enough, 如果你让世界足够恐惧
[30:58] they will set the world on fire for us. 他们会替我们毁灭世界
[31:02] Who are you? 你是谁
[31:04] I’m Kai Anderson. 我叫凯·安德森
[31:05] I’m 30 years old. 30岁
[31:07] I was in the army. I served a tour in Iraq, 我参过军 曾服役于伊拉克
[31:09] came home and graduated in three from Yale 回家后用三年时间拿到了耶鲁的
[31:11] with a double degree in public science and feminist studies. 公共科学和女性研究双学位
[31:14] I have a brown belt in karate, I have a 135 IQ, 我是空手道褐带 智商135
[31:16] and I’m running for city council. 正在竞选市议员
[31:19] First of all, 首先
[31:20] there are no open seats on the city council. 议会没有空席
[31:23] Second, you’re planning on dominating the world 其次 你竟然想从市议员席位开始
[31:26] from a city council seat. 统治世界
[31:28] More bullshit. 这更扯了
[31:29] City council is just the beginning. 市议会只是开始
[31:32] Then it’s state senate, then Congress. 下一步是州参议院 然后是国会
[31:34] Followers in the millions, tens of millions. 我会有千百万追随者
[31:36] And then, as we have seen, 然后 正如我们所见
[31:41] anything is possible. 一切皆有可能
[31:44] I need you, Beverly. 我需要你 贝弗丽
[31:47] You and me. 你和我
[31:49] Equal power. 人人平等
[31:53] I’m not just tough talk. 我不是在放狠话
[31:55] Believe me. 相信我
[31:59] Why me? 为什么是我
[32:01] Because I’ve watched you. 因为我一直在观察你
[32:04] And you have it. 你有那股劲
[32:07] Rage. 那种愤怒
[32:09] It defines you. 它定义了你
[32:11] Like no one I’ve ever seen. 你与我见过的其他人都不同
[32:14] Tell me what that feels like. 告诉我那是什么感觉
[32:21] It’s not like anger. 不是生气的感觉
[32:23] Everyone feels that. 人人都会生气
[32:26] It feels like wanting to be 那种感觉像是
[32:27] the last person on Earth 希望自己是地球上最后一个活着的人
[32:30] because, that way, you got to watch every other son of a bitch 因为那样一来 就能看着其他那些贱人
[32:34] die before you. 在自己面前死掉
[32:38] I want to believe 我想要相信
[32:39] there’s someone like you out there 有像你这样的人
[32:41] looking to smash this shit show to pieces, 想要把那破节目砸个稀巴烂
[32:44] but I can’t. 但我做不到
[32:46] I don’t believe in you, or anyone. 我不相信你 也不相信任何人
[32:50] Not even myself. 我连我自己都不相信
[33:08] This is the address to my campaign office. 这是我竞选办公室的地址
[33:13] I’ll see you in a few days. 几天后再见
[33:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:31] Here? 这里吗
[33:31] Let’s go camera left so I can get the sign in the shot. 往镜头左侧来一点 好把标语拍进去
[33:34] People want to see my face, not some stupid sign 人们想看的是我的脸 不是什么破标语
[33:37] that says exactly what I’m gonna say. 而且我也会说标语写了什么
[33:38] Okay, that’s fine. 好 就这样
[33:39] 布鲁克菲尔德高地 救援联盟领养集会
[33:40] And remember, it’s just pre-tape, 记着 这是提前录好的带子
[33:41] so if you fuck up, start over. 要是搞砸了 重录一遍就好
[33:43] I’m always letter-perfect, dickwad. 我永远完美无瑕 混蛋
[33:44] You should know that. 你应该知道的
[33:48] Where’s the goddamn puppy? 那只该死的小狗在哪
[33:50] Box by your foot. 你脚边的盒子里面
[33:54] Okay. This thing smells like shit. 这东西一股屎味
[33:55] I’m not holding that turd ball. 我才不要抱那个粪球
[33:57] They want to see you cuddle with the dog 他们想看你抱着小狗
[33:58] to get people to adopt. 好让人们愿意领养
[34:00] Fuck my life. 真操蛋
[34:06] Don’t piss on me. 别尿在我身上
[34:08] Okay, rolling. 好 开拍
[34:10] Look alive. 活泼一点
[34:13] Thanks, Bob. I’m here at Collingwood Park 谢谢你 鲍勃 我现在在科林伍德公园
[34:15] with a preview of tomorrow’s Brookfield Heights 提前带来明天布鲁克菲尔德高地
[34:17] Rescue League Adoption Jamboree. 救援联盟领养集会的情况
[34:19] There’ll be food, music and fun, all starting at noon. 从中午开始 美食 音乐和欢乐将陪伴着我们
[34:22] Now, everyone is welcome, and I’ve been told 欢迎每一位市民的到来 此外我听说
[34:24] there will be celebrities on hand to sign autographs. 将有名人到场 进行签名活动
[34:27] But the real star of the show? Our four-legged friends. 不过 最大的明星还是我们四条腿的朋友
[34:30] They’ve all had their shots, they’ve been spayed or neutered, 他们已接种疫苗并做好绝育
[34:33] and they’re all ready to go home to a loving family. 等待着被充满爱心的家庭领养
[34:39] Oh, it looks like we have some clowns 看来有几位小丑朋友
[34:41] who are desperate for airtime. 等不急上直播了
[34:43] Uh, miss, are you excited to be part of tomorrow’s entertainment? 女士 你为出席明天的活动感到兴奋吗
[35:22] These are really… good. 这些真的… 很棒
[35:27] You have a real talent. 你真的有天赋
[35:29] Really? 真的吗
[35:31] Yeah. 是啊
[35:32] Well, I wanted to be a painter, but… 我曾经想当画家 但是…
[35:35] I was too drawn to the normalcy of a middle class lifestyle. 我已经太习惯于中产阶级的日常生活了
[35:42] You’re a real artist, Meadow. 你是个真正的艺术家 梅朵
[35:48] These mask sketches, 这些面具速写
[35:50] genius. 真是杰作
[35:53] And we need them. 我们需要这些
[35:55] Kai? 凯
[36:03] Did you do that? 是你干的吗
[36:04] They won’t air the tape, but I saw it. 他们不会播那份带子 但我看到了
[36:07] I saw the violence and the anger. 看到了暴力和愤怒
[36:15] It was you. 是你干的
[36:18] Yes, Beverly. 是的 贝弗丽
[36:20] Without apologies. 我无需致歉
[36:22] Why? 为什么
[36:24] For you. 为你
[36:27] I did it for you. 这我是为你做的
[36:30] So that you would believe. 这样你才会相信
[36:33] I will do anything for you, Beverly. 我会为你做任何事 贝弗丽
[36:39] I believe in you. 我相信你
[36:44] I believe in you, too, Beverly. 我也相信你 贝弗丽
[37:04] Equal power? 权力平等
[37:09] Equal power. 权力平等
[37:17] Police are questioning the inhabitants 警方正在询问居留者 他们居住于
[37:19] of this homeless encampment under the Maple Avenue Bridge 枫叶大道桥下的无家可归者宿营地
[37:22] after the horrifying discovery of a severed head here. 令人惊骇的断头在此处被发现
[37:26] Medical examiners have identified the victim 验尸官已确定 遇难者为
[37:29] as local gym manager Vincenzo Ravoli. 当地的健身房经理 文森佐·拉弗利
[37:33] Police arrived after receiving an anonymous phone tip. 警方接到一则匿名电话后抵达现场
[37:36] While not yet confirmed, 尽管目前尚未确认
[37:38] sources believe it was the body 但消息来源认为
[37:39] of Mr. Ravoli that was found 上周在霍伊特区垃圾填埋场
[37:43] at the Hoyt Area Landfill last week. 所发现的正是瑞沃里先生的尸体
[37:45] An innocent man dead. 一名无辜的男性死亡
[37:47] The sprawl of crime and decay devouring our community. 不断蔓延的犯罪和衰败正吞噬我们的社区
[37:52] Our local government 可我们的地方政府
[37:53] turning a blind eye. 对此却睁一只眼闭一只眼
[37:54] Are our children safe to walk the streets? 我们的孩子还能安全地走在街上吗
[37:57] How much carnage must we, 在我们最终忍无可忍之前
[38:00] the people, endure before we finally say enough? 我们究竟还得忍受多少屠杀
[38:03] This is Beverly Hope. 我是贝弗丽·霍普
[38:05] Bob, back to you. 交给你了 鲍勃
[38:13] You have to come with me, Ally. This is way too important. 艾丽你必须和我一起去 这太重要了
[38:17] Sweetie, it’s the day before the election. 亲爱的 在大选前一天
[38:19] What difference is a rally gonna make? 有什么实际的区别吗
[38:21] The man bragged about sexual assault on tape, 那个男人被录下来吹嘘性侵
[38:24] and the polls have tightened– this isn’t like other years. 民调也在下降 这可不像往年
[38:26] Her lead is outside the margin of error. 她的领先在误差范围外
[38:27] Michigan is a lock. 而密歇根州已经锁定了
[38:29] No, it’s that kind of thinking that’s gonna hand this thing to Trump. 不 这种想法会把胜利拱手让给特朗普的
[38:32] W-Why are you being like this? 为什么你现在这样了
[38:33] It’s historic. The first two presidents 这是历史性的一刻 我们的儿子记得的
[38:35] our son will remember are black and female. 头两个总统一位是黑人 一位是女性
[38:38] Don’t you want to be a part of that? 你不想成为其中的一份子吗
[38:39] Yes, I do, but it’s just… 不 我当然想 可只是…
[38:41] She acts as if it’s owed to her. 她的这些行为就好像是欠她的一样
[38:43] What does she even believe? 她到底相信什么
[38:44] Then I see someone like Jill Stein, 我看到像吉尔·斯坦那样的人
[38:46] pushing for green energy, labeling GMOs, 推广绿色能源 给转基因生物贴上标签
[38:49] against the DAPL. 反对达科塔管道工程
[38:50] Don’t be one of those people. 别成为他们中的一员
[38:52] Remember what happened with Nader in 2000. 记住2000年发生在内德身上的事吧
[38:54] Honey, I swear to you, 亲爱的 我发誓
[38:56] if I thought Trump had a chance 如果我认为特朗普真能赢
[38:59] in hell of winning, I wouldn’t even consider it. 我甚至都不会考虑这点
[39:03] He’s a reality-TV star, for God’s sake, honey. 天呐 亲爱的 他就是个真人秀明星
[39:06] It’s never gonna happen. 他永远不会赢
[39:12] Lock her up! Lock her up! 把她关起来 把她关起来
[39:15] Lock her up! Lock her up… 把她关起来 把她关起来
[39:18] Lock her up! Lock her up… 把她关起来 把她关起来
[39:26] – Love trumps hate! – What’s she hiding? -爱战胜恨 -她在隐藏什么
[39:29] What about Trump’s tax returns? What’s he afraid we’ll see? 那特朗普的税收呢 他害怕我们看见什么
[39:32] Don’t bother. They don’t want to engage. 不用麻烦了 他们不想参与
[39:34] They just want to spread negativity. 他们只是想传播消极
[39:36] Hey, Hillary started the negativity 当希拉里说我们的悲伤的一代时
[39:38] when she called us “Deplorables.” 她就开始传播了消极
[39:40] She wasn’t talking about all of you. 她可不是在说你们这些人
[39:41] She was talking about the bigots– your side has a few. 她是在说那些老顽固 你们那边就有不少呢
[39:44] I am so sick of you people looking down on us. 我对你们看不起我们的行为感到恶心
[39:48] It really pisses me off. 这真让我火大
[39:49] No, you’re pissed because 不 你生气只是因为一个受过教育的
[39:51] an educated black man ran the country for eight years, 黑人掌管了这个国家八年
[39:54] and a woman’s about to run it for eight more. 而一个女人也将掌管它八年
[39:55] You know, this is why 好吧 这就是为什么
[39:57] real Americans hate the Democrats. 真正的美国人讨厌民主党
[39:58] Because you treat us all like 就是因为你们都对待我们
[39:59] we’re wife-beating, redneck Klansmen. 就像对待殴打妻子的乡下三K党一样
[40:02] That makes it okay to vote for a man who brags about 所以这就能给一个宣扬走到女人面前
[40:05] walking up to women and grabbing their pussies? 抓她们私处的人投票吗
[40:07] Well, maybe you could use a little pussy grabbing, 好吧 也许你下面需要被抓呢
[40:09] you elitist, PC bitch. 你们这些精英 电脑婊子
[40:12] Hey! You do not touch her. 别碰她
[40:14] I didn’t do shit. 我才没那么干
[40:15] I saw what you did. 我看到你做了
[40:16] Someone call the police. 来人叫警察
[40:17] That pig just sexually assaulted this woman. 这头肥猪性侵了这位女士
[40:20] Get back here, you asshole. 回来 你这个混蛋
[40:41] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[40:42] Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[40:45] Um, thank you f… for defending me. 谢谢 谢谢你维护了我
[40:49] Didn’t have a choice. 我没别的选择
[40:51] We can’t let pieces of shit like him think this is okay. 我们不能让他这样的败类觉得这种行为可以
[40:55] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[40:57] I’m hungry. Screw this rally. 我饿了 别管集会了
[40:59] Let’s get some food. 去吃点东西吧
[41:02] Yeah. 好
[41:04] Um, okay. 好的
[41:06] I know a place. 我知道个地方
[41:08] Love trumps hate… 爱战胜恨
[41:10] Wow, you own this place? 这个地方是你的吗
[41:13] You’re incredible. 你太棒了
[41:16] My wife would disagree. 我妻子可不赞同这点
[41:18] Then why are you with her? 那你还和她在一起
[41:23] You’re young. 你还年轻
[41:25] Endless possibilities. 还有无限的可能
[41:26] So, um, what do you want to do with your life? 所以 你想过怎么的生活
[41:29] Easy. I’m gonna be Huma Abedin. 简单的 我想成为胡玛·阿贝丁
[41:31] Behind the scenes, right next to a powerful person, 待在幕后 在一个有权势的人旁边
[41:34] pushing them to greatness. 帮他们走向辉煌
[41:38] Where’s a powerful person when you need one? 你想要一个有权势的人 可他在哪儿
[41:43] Oh, God, I hate this feeling. 上帝啊 我讨厌这种感觉
[41:48] I’m so angry. 我很生气
[41:49] Good. Get angry. That man assaulted you. 很好 愤怒吧 那个男人侵犯了你
[41:53] He’s lucky I didn’t taser his ass. 我没朝他屁股射击算他走运的了
[41:56] I always carry one with me now 我总是随身带着一把电击枪
[41:57] that colleges have become super rape-property. 因为大学都成为了强奸犯的乐园了
[42:00] I always thought I was a fighter. 我总觉得我是一名战士
[42:01] I mean, I came up in the restaurant world. 我是说 我在餐营业打出了天地
[42:02] I’m well-versed in the art of misogyny, but I… 我很了解那些厌女症 可我…
[42:07] I can’t believe that when it mattered the most, I froze. 我不敢相信 发生大事的时候我竟然呆住了
[42:11] I let that guy violate me and get away with it. 我让那个人侵犯了我 还让他走了
[42:14] Don’t be so hard on yourself. 别给自己太多压力
[42:16] There’s a lot of crazy right now. 这世道疯事太多了
[42:18] I mean, Trump and those dickfaces feel like they can 我是说 特朗普和这些混蛋觉得
[42:20] get away with anything. 自己干什么都能逍遥法外
[42:21] This is not normal. 这不正常
[42:24] Men always think they can get away with anything. 男人总以为自己可以为所欲为
[42:27] Because they have. 因为事实就是这样
[42:29] Everything’s been handed to them. 所有的一切都是他们的
[42:30] And it’s still never enough. 可他们还永不知足
[42:32] I mean, all I hear are white dudes bitching about 你看 我总是听那些白人抱怨
[42:35] unfair entitlements for women and minorities, 让女性和少数裔得到权利有多么不公
[42:37] and they’re the ones who’ve been entitled 可他们生来就能
[42:39] since the beginning of time. 得到那些权利
[42:48] I can close up, Gary. You’re the boss. 我来关门吧 盖里 你是头儿
[42:51] You shouldn’t have to stay late. 用不着待太晚的
[42:52] Shirley, this is my baby. Go home to yours. 雪莉 这就是我的家 你回去吧
[42:54] Spend some quality time, and say hi to Frank. 好好陪陪孩子 替我跟弗兰克问好
[43:01] Oh, don’t forget to vote tomorrow. 别忘了明天去投票
[43:03] Are you kidding? 开玩笑吗
[43:04] This is the chance of a lifetime. 这可是一生难得的机会
[43:06] I get to bring the country back from the cliff 我得把国家从崩溃的边缘救回
[43:08] and return it to the promise that is America. 让它回到美国该有的样子
[43:13] I wouldn’t miss it for the world. 我决不能错过这个千载难逢的机会
[43:15] Night. 晚安
[43:45] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗
[43:48] Ma’am? 女士
[43:49] What are you doing here? 你在干什么啊
[43:51] We’re closed. 我们打烊了
[43:52] I saw the sign for this place on your truck. 我在你的卡车上看到这地方的标志
[43:54] I need some tape, but there are so many choices. 我需要点胶带 但牌子太多了
[43:59] What do you want to use it for? 是要做什么用的
[44:01] To tie somebody up. 把人绑起来
[44:10] This should work. 这个应该可以
[44:27] If you manage to get your right arm free, 如果你右膀子能动
[44:29] here’s some food and drink. 旁边有食物和水
[44:30] What do you want? Money? 你们想干什么 要钱吗
[44:33] Kidnapping’s a federal offense. 绑架可是重罪
[44:34] We don’t want anything from you. 我们什么都不要
[44:36] In 24 hours, 24小时内
[44:38] we’ll call the police 我们会报警
[44:39] and tell them your location. 告知他们你的位置
[44:40] By then, the election will be over. 那时候 选举就结束了
[44:42] The world is about to change, Gary. 世界就要变了 盖里
[44:45] For the first time in history, 有史以来头一次
[44:47] a woman will be your commander in chief. 一个女人将成为三军统帅
[44:49] It’ll never happen! 绝不可能
[44:51] – Get woke! – People like you don’t deserve to have a say. -醒醒吧 -像你这样的人不配有话语权
[44:54] You don’t matter anymore. 你无足轻重了
[44:56] Fuck you! And fuck you! Let me go. 去你的 去你的 放开我
[45:00] Consider yourself silenced, bitch. 你被噤声了 贱人
[46:02] Is that blood? 那是血吗
[46:14] What did you do? 你干了什么
[46:18] I hurt someone. 我伤害了一个人
[46:21] How did it feel? 什么感觉
[46:29] It felt fucking fantastic. 感觉棒呆了
[46:38] Tell me everything. 全部都告诉我
[46:41] Help! 救命
[46:44] Help! 救命
[46:47] No one can hear you. 没人会听得到
[46:49] Except maybe some crackheads and gangbangers. 也许某些瘾君子或抢劫犯能听到
[46:52] Although, in the predicament you’re in, 不过 以你现在的处境
[46:56] I don’t think you’d want them to. 我想你也不希望遇见那些人
[46:57] Get me out of here, man. 救我出去 伙计
[46:59] Have the polls closed yet? 投票结束了吗
[47:02] In about an hour. 一小时后结束
[47:03] Get me out of here. I need to vote! 带我出去 我得投票
[47:07] These fucking bitches! 那两个臭娘们
[47:09] They chained me up. 她们把我绑在这儿
[47:11] You’re gonna have to cut through the pole, 你得把杆子锯开
[47:13] and then maybe saw through the handcuffs. 也许还要把手铐锯开
[47:15] I have tools at my grocery store. 我店里有工具
[47:21] I brought this. 我带了这个
[47:23] That’s not gonna cut through these cuffs. 用这个锯不开手铐的
[47:30] Are you nuts? 你疯了吗
[47:40] For eight years… 八年来
[47:43] they’ve been telling you there’s something wrong with you 他们都在说 你作为一个认真工作的
[47:45] for being a straight, white, working man. 白人直男是有问题的
[47:49] Longer than that, probably. 也许还不止八年
[47:51] You work hard, you like American beer and pussy! 你勤勤恳恳地工作 喜欢美国啤酒和妹子
[47:54] Fuck, yeah! 是的
[47:54] And they laugh at you for it. 可他们却因此嘲笑你
[47:56] They punish you, humiliate you! 他们惩罚你 羞辱你
[47:58] They call you impotent. 说你无能
[48:00] Samantha Bee, Rachel Maddow– 萨曼莎·比尼 瑞秋·麦道
[48:02] how those fucking bitches mock you! 这些臭娘们是怎么戏弄你的
[48:08] Listen. Here’s your chance, Gary. 听着 这是你的机会 盖里
[48:11] Today is your chance to stick it right in their fucking eyes. 今天是你以牙还牙的机会
[48:15] To step into the voters box and pull the lever 走进投票 拉动杠杆
[48:19] for “Go fuck yourselves.” 让他们都见鬼去吧
[48:21] It might be the last chance you ever get, so I ask you… 这可能是你最后的机会了 所以我问你
[48:26] …what is that worth to you? 这对你到底有多大的价值
[48:29] What would you give for the chance to do that? 你愿意为这个机会付出什么
[48:35] How humiliated are you? 你究竟受到过多少侮辱
[48:37] Yeah. 好
[48:48] Give me the saw. 把锯子给我
[49:31] Are you gonna watch? 你要看着吗
[49:33] If you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话
[49:38] One… two… 一 二
[49:42] three! 三
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme