Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Ivy, did you hear that? 艾薇 你听到了吗
[00:20] Ivy? 艾薇
[00:30] There is a clown 有个小丑
[00:32] in the bed with me! 在床上
[00:33] No! We are calling the police! 不 我们报警
[00:35] Oz is upstairs! 奥兹还在楼上
[00:39] Ivy… 艾薇
[00:44] Stay behind me. 待在我身后
[00:53] Where is it? 它在哪
[00:57] Okay. 好吧
[00:58] No. 不
[01:17] Okay. 好吧
[01:18] Where is he? 他在哪
[01:19] He was right there. 他刚刚就在那儿的
[01:33] There. 那儿
[01:34] He could be in there. Could be in there. 他可能在那里面 可能在那里面
[01:54] Is that…? 那是…
[01:57] This can’t… can’t… 不可能
[02:01] This can’t be my imagination. 这不可能是我的想象
[02:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:11] I don’t know how much more of this I can take. 我不知道我还能承受多久
[02:26] Come here. Come here. 过来 过来
[02:35] I think there might be something wrong… 我觉得我可能
[02:37] with me. 有问题
[02:42] I don’t know what’s real anymore. 我已经不知道什么才是真的了
[02:48] I am. 我知道
[02:53] You are. 你是真的
[02:58] What we have together… 我们之间的一切
[03:03] …this is real. 是真的
[04:11] Scream… 敢叫
[04:13] and I’ll kill you. 我就杀了你
[05:08] Mom! 妈妈
[05:16] Oz, Oz. 奥兹 奥兹
[05:18] Wake up, honey. You’re having a night terror. 醒醒 亲爱的 你夜惊发作了
[05:21] Oz, wake up. 奥兹 醒醒
[05:23] Okay, hon. 没事 亲爱的
[05:23] Yeah, okay. 没事了
[05:25] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:26] You’re safe now, sweetheart. 你现在安全了 亲爱的
[05:30] The clowns are gonna kill me. 小丑要杀我
[05:33] – Come here. – I want Mom. -过来 -我要妈妈
[05:36] – Mom. – Okay. -妈妈 -好
[05:38] Okay. 没事
[05:40] Yeah. 好了
[05:42] I’m here. 我在呢
[06:56] A brutal attack caught on cell phone video. 一段手机拍下的残忍攻击
[06:59] What started as a grotesque example of crime 起初只是密歇根州一座小镇上的一起
[07:01] in a small Michigan town has taken an unexpected 恶性犯罪事件 却意外地转变为
[07:04] and political turn. 政治性事件
[07:06] It was a week ago today that local man Kai Anderson 一周前 本地人凯·安德森
[07:09] was badly beaten by migrant workers 在一家当地五金店外
[07:11] outside of a local hardware store. 被几个移民工人暴打
[07:14] The attack was filmed by Meadow and Harrison Wilton 梅朵和哈里森·威尔顿拍下了袭击过程
[07:16] and given exclusively to us here at Channel 7. 然后将视频独家给了7频道
[07:20] The video doesn’t even convey how awful it was. 视频根本不能表现当时的惨状
[07:22] Oh, thank goodness for modern technology. 谢天谢地有现代科技
[07:24] I just hope it helps them convict those guys. 希望这能有所帮助 给们判刑
[07:26] The attackers are being held 袭击者被关在
[07:28] in an ICE detention facility, while authorities decide 一间移民和海关执法局拘留所 当局将决定
[07:31] whether to make them stand trial 是让他们上法庭
[07:33] or to deport them immediately. 还是直接将他们驱逐出境
[07:35] I’m disgusted 我感到恶心
[07:37] and outraged. 也很愤怒
[07:39] When President Trump called them criminals and rapists, 特朗普总统说他们是罪犯和强奸犯时
[07:43] he was viciously attacked by the PC police. 政治警察们群起而攻之
[07:46] I grew up in this town, 我在这座小镇长大
[07:48] and I remember when our communities were safe, 我记得这么曾经很安全
[07:50] but they’re not anymore. 但现在已经不是了
[07:52] Look at my face. 看看我的脸
[07:54] Look at my face, Michigan! 看看我的脸 密歇根州
[07:57] I’m done complaining. 我不想再抱怨了
[07:59] Which is why I’m here at City Hall 所以我来到了市政厅
[08:00] picking up my paperwork so I can officially run 递交文件 正式竞选
[08:02] for the seat on the city council that was made vacant… 市议会空缺席位 也就是
[08:07] …by the tragic murder of Councilman Chang. 张议员不幸被杀后留下的空位
[08:12] Just vote Kai Anderson. Vote for the man 为凯·安德森投票 为那个
[08:15] who can take your fear away. 能带走你们恐惧的人投票
[08:18] They’re out there. 他们就在外面
[08:19] More on the campaign as it progresses. 我们将对竞选进行跟踪报道
[08:22] Beverly Hope, Channel 7 News. 贝弗丽·霍普 7频道新闻
[08:24] Bob, back to you. 鲍勃 回到你那里
[09:57] Can I help you? 有事吗
[10:20] Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we need to hum 女士们先生们 今晚我们要像一台
[10:22] like a well-oiled machine, as Ivy is leaving early. 运转流畅的机器一般 因为艾薇要早走
[10:25] That means all stations cleaned, 所以 工作台全部清理干净
[10:27] all food prepped a half hour before we open. 开门前半小时把食物都准备好
[10:30] When Ivy is gone I am in charge. 艾薇走后 我主事
[10:32] That means when I talk, you listen. Pedro. 所以我说话你要听 佩德罗
[10:35] It also means we will speak English only 而且 我管的厨房全部都要
[10:37] in my kitchen, so we can all communicate. 说英语 这样我们好沟通
[10:39] Chupamelo. 去你妈[西语]
[10:40] Fuck you! You get that cholo shit out of my kitchen 去你妈 别在我的厨房搞那套
[10:43] before I shove this ladle up your ass. 要不我把这勺子塞进你屁眼
[10:45] – Bring it, pendejo. – English, goddamn it! -来啊 混蛋 -说英语
[10:47] What the hell, you two? 你们这是干什么
[10:49] Put it down, both of you, now. 放下 都放下 快点
[10:53] Get back to work, Pedro. 回去工作 佩德罗
[10:57] You need to fire this asshole. 你得解雇这个混蛋
[10:58] I’m not about to fire an immigrant in this climate. 我才不要在这样的环境下解雇一个移民
[11:04] Where’s Ivy? 艾薇呢
[11:11] You’re lucky, bitch. 算你走运 贱人
[11:20] Oz? 奥兹
[11:22] Oz. 奥兹
[11:33] So, what, you’re not talking to me today? 怎么 你今天不跟我说话了吗
[11:36] I got homework. 我有作业
[11:37] Liar. You’ve been throwing shade ever since 撒谎 我从学校接走你后
[11:39] I picked you up from school. 你就一直在生闷气
[11:44] Here. I got this for you. 给 这是我给你买的
[11:46] Just don’t tell your moms. 别告诉你妈妈
[11:48] Look, Oz. 听着 奥兹
[11:49] What did you tell my moms 你是怎么跟我妈妈
[11:50] about what happened across the street? 说街对面发生的事的
[11:52] They think I made everything up. 她们以为那都是我编的
[11:54] No, they think you imagined it. 不 她们认为那都是你的想象
[11:56] It’s a little bit different. 这是有点不同的
[11:58] Are you making fun of me? 你是在嘲笑我吗
[11:59] Look, Oz, people are going to believe 听着 奥兹 人们想信什么
[12:02] what they’re going to believe. 就会信什么
[12:03] The trick is figuring out what they want to believe 诀窍在于 想明白他们想信什么
[12:06] and then giving it to them. 然后随他们的愿
[12:13] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:15] You’re scared. 你受惊了
[12:22] What if they come back? 他们要是回来了呢
[12:25] The ones who really did it? 那些真的凶手
[12:27] They won’t come back for you. 他们不会回来找你的
[12:30] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[12:31] I was a witness. 我是证人
[12:32] But nobody knows that. Right? 但没人知道 是吧
[12:38] Give me your pinky. 跟我拉小指
[12:41] Why? 为什么
[12:43] I’m going to show you a trick. 我要教你个诀窍
[12:44] It’s going to help you. 能帮你
[12:46] Come on. 来吧
[12:48] Pinky to pinky. 小指勾小指
[12:54] We’re connected, Oz. 我们联系在一起了 奥兹
[12:55] Flesh to flesh. 肉体相触
[12:58] If you lie, 如果你撒谎
[12:59] I’ll know. 我就会知道
[13:01] You’re afraid of the house across the street. 你怕街对面的房子
[13:03] You wouldn’t even look at it when we got home. 我们到家时你都不肯往那里看
[13:06] I wish we’d never gone over there. 我真希望我们当初没过去
[13:10] Did you notice somebody’s moving in? 你看到有人搬进去了吗
[13:13] How did that make you feel? 你有什么想法
[13:17] – Nervous. – Afraid. -紧张 -是害怕
[13:19] Pinky… to pinky. 小指勾小指
[13:22] Flesh to flesh. 肉体相触
[13:25] You’re going to give me your fear, Oz. 你要把你的恐惧给我 奥兹
[13:28] I’m going to keep it for you. 我要替你保管
[13:30] It’s gonna make us both stronger. 那样我们就都更强大了
[13:38] Oz? 奥兹
[13:42] Ozymandius? 奥兹门德斯
[13:46] Ozzie? 奥兹
[13:50] He’s across the street with the new neighbors. 他在街对面 跟新邻居在一起
[13:51] I just came back to grab a jacket for him. 我是回来给他拿外套的
[13:55] He’s there alone? 他一个人在那里
[13:57] Yeah. They’re super cool. 是啊 他们很好的
[13:58] Oh, my God. 天呐
[14:03] Oz! 奥兹
[14:07] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[14:08] Oz! 奥兹
[14:11] – Awesome. – I know, right? -好赞啊 -是吧
[14:12] Ozzie! Ozzie, get away from there! 奥兹 奥兹 快过来
[14:15] You could get stung. We don’t know 你要是被蛰了呢 我们可不知道
[14:17] if you’re allergic or not. Come here. 你是不是过敏 过来
[14:18] Oh, no, no, no, it’s fine. They don’t sting. 不不 没事 它们不叮人的
[14:20] Not when they’re gainfully employed. 它们有活儿干呢
[14:22] Moms, look at the honeycombs. 妈妈 看蜂窝
[14:35] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[14:37] It’s too much sun. 太阳太毒了
[14:40] I’m fine. 我没事
[14:41] Hey, I’m Harrison. 我是哈里森
[14:43] Harrison Wilton. This is my wife, Meadow. 哈里森·威尔顿 这是我妻子 梅朵
[14:45] I-I’m sorry, I hope it’s okay 对不起 希望你们不介意
[14:46] that we invited the kid over to see our little colony. 我们把孩子请来看看我们的蜂群
[14:48] Children get such a kick out of it. 孩子很喜欢这个
[14:50] Kind of makes us feel like kids again. 让我们也有年轻的感觉了
[14:53] How do you know they don’t sting? 你怎么知道它们不会叮人
[14:56] I read about a beekeeper in California who was killed 我读到说加州有个养蜂人 被自己的蜜蜂
[14:59] by his bees. 蛰死了
[15:01] If there is a story about something horrible happening, 只要有什么可怕遭遇的故事
[15:04] Ally knows about it. 艾丽肯定知道
[15:06] I’m sorry. I’m Ivy Mayfair-Richards, 对不起 我是艾薇·梅菲尔-理查德兹
[15:09] and this is my very worried wife, Ally. 这是我忧心忡忡的妻子 艾丽
[15:12] Oh, thank God. I always say the best way 谢天谢地 我一直说
[15:14] to bring up property values 提高房产价的最佳办法
[15:16] is to have some lesbians move in. 就是找女同性恋搬进来
[15:18] Responsible homeowners. 持家有道
[15:19] Usually one of you is handy. 其中一个往往很能干
[15:22] I’m guessing that would be you. 我猜是你了
[15:24] What was up with you earlier, 你之前怎么回事
[15:26] Little Miss Snoopy-pants? 来偷窥
[15:30] Uh, sorry, I, um… 对不起
[15:33] I’m sorry. I just… I was a little unnerved 抱歉 就是事情刚过
[15:36] by someone moving in so soon after the incident. 就有人搬来 让我觉得紧张
[15:38] Oh, you mean the murder-suicide? 你是指那桩凶杀-自杀案吗
[15:44] I’m sorry. It makes us feel better 抱歉 能开开玩笑
[15:46] to have a sense of humor about it. 让我们好受点
[15:48] Truth be told, as soon as we saw what happened on the news, 事实上 我们一在新闻上看到消息
[15:50] we called the owners of the house. 就立刻联系了屋主
[15:53] The Changs were renters? 张家是租户吗
[15:56] I didn’t know that. 我都不知道
[15:57] We had a feeling the owners 我们觉得屋主
[15:59] would be motivated to sell. 一定会愿意出售
[16:02] And they were. 的确是这样
[16:03] We’ve had some credit issues. 我们之前有信用问题
[16:05] A foreclosure, followed by the big B-word. 房子被拍卖 然后破产了
[16:07] So, uh… it’s been hard. 所以 我们过得很艰难
[16:10] These owners just signed over the lease to us. 屋主直接把地契签给我们了
[16:13] You guys are so… 你们好…
[16:16] honest. 诚实
[16:18] Well… 好吧
[16:19] it’s the way of the world now, right? 现在的世道嘛
[16:22] Lay it all out there. 都说出来吧
[16:23] You know? Radical, fearless honesty. 激进 无畏的诚实
[16:27] Facebook, twitter, blah, blah, blah. 脸书 推特 什么的
[16:29] “Everyone look at me,” Right? “大家都看我啊” 是吧
[16:31] Excuse me, sir. 借过 先生
[16:32] To answer your question from before… 回答你之前的问题
[16:36] a hive is the perfect natural community, 蜂巢是最完美的自然社区
[16:39] because every single member of the hive 蜂巢内的每一个成员
[16:41] is completely committed, 100%, to a singular task. 都是完全投入在一个任务里的
[16:44] There’s no arguments, there’s no complaints, there’s no “Me.” 没有争吵 抱怨 没有自我
[16:47] I admire them. 我崇敬它们
[16:52] Would you guys like some Crystal Light lemonade? 你们想喝点水晶灯柠檬水吗
[16:54] I need to get out of the sun. 我得躲躲太阳
[17:05] I can’t drink this stuff Beyoncé now. 我现在喝这个总想起碧昂斯
[17:09] Thank you for coming in. 谢谢你们进来
[17:11] I have this ongoing battle with the sun. 我一直在跟太阳作战
[17:13] I used to love it. I fried myself like bacon. 我以前可喜欢它了 把自己像培根一样烤
[17:16] But then I had skin cancer a couple years back, 后来 几年前 我患上了皮肤癌
[17:19] so I never spend more than ten minutes outside at a time. 此后 我每次在外不会待超过10分钟
[17:21] I still get melanomas. 我现在还会有黑素瘤
[17:23] It’s global warming. 全球变暖嘛
[17:25] We’re all gonna get cancer. 我们都会得癌症的
[17:27] Had to quit my job. 只得辞了工作
[17:29] I was in pharmaceuticals. 原本是干制药的
[17:30] I work from home now, and Etsy is my life. 现在在家工作了 易集就生命了
[17:33] Big Nicole Kidman fans, huh? 很喜欢妮可·基德曼吗
[17:36] The biggest. We’re co-vice presidents 可喜欢了 我们是她密歇根州
[17:38] of the Michigan chapter of her fan club. 粉丝分会的联合会长
[17:40] Have you seen Big Little Lies? 你们看《大小谎言》了吗
[17:41] She’s transcendent. 她棒极了
[17:43] Sweetheart… 亲爱的
[17:44] – Your gay is showing. – Wait, I’m s… -你又基了 -等等
[17:47] You’re gay? 你是同性恋吗
[17:48] Yeah. 是啊
[17:50] We were besties in high school and we made a pact: 我们高中时是好朋友 那时我们做了个约定
[17:52] if we weren’t married by 35, we’d marry each other. 如果我们35岁还没结婚 就结为夫妻
[17:55] He gets one night a week in Detroit to do… whatever. 他每星期有一晚可以到底特律为所欲为
[17:59] And the rule is no making a fool of me 规矩就是不能让我丢脸
[18:01] and take your Truvada. 记得吃防艾滋病药
[18:03] And, you know, Meadow doesn’t really like to be touched 梅朵不怎么喜欢我碰她
[18:05] because of her cancer, so… 因为她患了癌症 所以…
[18:08] kind of all works out. 还算相处融洽
[18:14] You know, we have just blathered on, haven’t we? 我们是不是太能侃了
[18:17] Tell us about you. 说说你们吧
[18:21] We need to go, um, actually. 我们得走了
[18:23] We need to get Oz into the bath. 我们要给奥兹洗澡
[18:26] But thank you so much for your hospitality. 不过还是很感谢你们的招待
[18:28] Well, drop by anytime, 随时来串门
[18:30] if you want to hang or watch Bravo or something. 如果你们想聚聚或一起看看精彩电视台什么的
[18:33] I watch all the Real Housewives, 《比弗利娇妻》我都看过
[18:34] even Atlanta. 连《亚特兰大娇妻》都看了
[18:35] Hey, do you go to SoulCycle? 你们会去灵魂单车吗[美国连锁健身中心]
[18:37] And, if you ever want a real workout, 如果你们想认真健身
[18:39] I’m a trainer over at Funtime Fitness in Northville. 我是诺斯维尔趣时健身的教练
[18:42] Oh, I’m addicted to Pilates. 我对普拉提课程很上瘾
[18:43] Doesn’t it upset you? 你不会觉得困扰吗
[18:47] To be here so soon after what happened? 在那件事之后这么快就搬到了这里
[18:50] We don’t scare easily. 一般事吓不到我们
[19:03] It was nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你们
[19:08] Ozzie. 奥兹
[19:11] Yeah, they’re eccentric, 他们是有点古怪
[19:12] but they seem nice enough. 但人看起来还不错
[19:15] Ivy, come on– the barrels? 艾薇 得了吧 那些木桶
[19:17] What is that about? 是做什么的
[19:18] What could they possibly be storing in such mass quantities? 里面储存了什么 那么大的量
[19:22] What they do is none of our business. 他们做什么和我们无关
[19:25] You aren’t at all suspicious? 你一点都不起疑吗
[19:27] – No. – Why not? It’s so str… -不 -为什么 太奇怪了
[19:29] Moms. 妈妈
[19:29] Hi, honey. 亲爱的
[19:31] – I can’t sleep. – Sweetheart, -我睡不着 -亲爱的
[19:32] we told you not to eat chocolate before you go to sleep. 我们说过 睡觉前不能吃巧克力
[19:36] – I didn’t. – Ozzie. -我没吃 -奥兹
[19:38] I don’t want to sleep in my bedroom. 我不想在我的床上睡
[19:42] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[19:46] Okay. 好吧
[19:48] Come here. There’s plenty of room. 过来吧 这床够大了
[19:50] It’s a California king. 这是个加州大床
[19:53] – Come on. – Get in here. -来吧 -上床吧
[19:56] – Get in here! – Oh, my goodness, -过来吧 -天呐
[19:57] there’s so much tickling! 我要给你挠痒痒了
[19:59] – And there’s chin tickling and there’s… – Shit. -下巴挠挠 还有… -该死
[20:02] What is it? What’s the matter? 怎么了 什么事
[20:04] Something tripped the security system at the restaurant. 有什么触发了餐厅的安防系统
[20:06] That thing is so faulty, I’d rather just get it replaced. 那东西太容易误报了 我要把它给换了
[20:10] You’re leaving? 你要走了吗
[20:12] Yeah, bud, but I’ll be right back. 是的 小伙计 但我会回来的
[20:14] Okay. 好吧
[20:19] I can go. 我去吧
[20:25] – It’s totally fine. – Uh, are you sure? -没问题的 -你确定吗
[20:28] Yeah. Um… 没事…
[20:31] …absolutely. You… 没事的 你…
[20:33] you stay here. 你在家
[20:35] I… I won’t be gone very long. 我不会去很久的
[20:37] It’s only just… You know, I’ll be about an hour. 只有一个小时左右的路程
[20:40] Okay. 好吧
[20:42] Okay, the disarm code’s Oz’s birthday. 好吧 解除警报的密码是奥兹的生日
[20:47] If it looks like there’s been a break-in, don’t go inside. 如果看起来是有人闯入了 不要进去
[20:49] Don’t go inside. Okay. 不进去 好
[20:55] I’ve got this. Okay? 交给我 好吗
[23:22] Hey, guess who happened to be in the neighborhood. 猜猜谁正巧在附近
[23:25] Ally, how are you? 艾丽 还好吗
[23:33] Tea? 喝茶吗
[23:35] Sure. 好
[23:36] Just plain. 不加糖
[23:42] Would you like a cup? 你要一杯吗
[23:44] Uh, no. I’ve got to… pick some herbs 不了 我得去后院
[23:47] from the backyard for the restaurant. 给餐厅采点草药
[23:49] But, um… 不过…
[23:50] you guys can talk. 你们聊
[23:58] Not very subtle, but… 不是很委婉 不过…
[24:00] I guess she meant well. 我想她也是一片好心
[24:09] Did she tell you I’m coming unglued? 她跟你说我现在正慢慢变疯吗
[24:12] I was the one who reached out 是我在你预约疗程没来后
[24:14] when you missed your appointments. 主动联系她的
[24:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:19] Ivy told me about what happened. 艾薇把事情都告诉我了
[24:26] About the murder in the restaurant last week. 关于上周餐厅里的谋杀案
[24:37] Did she tell you I was the one who killed him? 她有没有告诉你是我杀了他
[24:44] Roger was still alive… 我发现罗杰的时候
[24:47] when I found him. 他还活着
[24:49] I tried to help him, but… 我试图救他 但
[24:57] Ally, 艾丽
[24:58] you didn’t kill him. 不是你杀的他
[24:59] You tried to save his life. 你是想救他
[25:02] It’s the truth, and the police certainly know that. 这是事实 警方也肯定知道
[25:08] The police. 警方
[25:11] They just wanted me 他们只想让我
[25:12] to pin it on the usual suspects. 指认出那个嫌疑犯
[25:16] The busboy, what was his name again? 那个打杂的 他叫什么来着
[25:18] The one who had the argument? 那个参与了争吵的人
[25:20] It was Pedro Morales. 他叫佩德罗·莫拉莱斯
[25:23] Is there anything else you want to tell me about him? 关于他 你还有什么想告诉我的吗
[25:26] He’s not the killer. 他不是凶手
[25:28] Well, according to your… wife, 根据你妻子的说法
[25:31] Mr. Morales pulled a knife on the victim 莫拉莱斯先生在受害者被谋杀几个小时前
[25:32] hours before he was murdered. 拿刀威胁了他
[25:37] That is because Roger threatened him first. 那是因为罗杰先威胁的他
[25:39] You said that he wanted him fired. 你说他想把他炒了
[25:42] So far we don’t have any direct evidence, 到目前为止我们没有任何直接证据
[25:43] but we do have motive and we have access. 但现在嫌疑人有动机 可以进入场地
[25:45] I’ve known Pedro since we opened the restaurant. 我自饭店开张以来就认识佩德罗了
[25:48] He didn’t do this. 不是他干的
[25:51] What exactly is 莫拉莱斯先生的
[25:52] Mr. Morales’ immigration status? 移民身份到底是什么
[25:55] He’s American. 他是美国人
[25:58] Ally… 艾丽
[26:00] let’s talk about how you feel in the present. 我们来谈谈你现在的感觉
[26:08] I f… I feel like I’ve been vindicated. 我觉得… 我的感觉都是对的
[26:14] My phobias were a perfect reaction 我的恐惧完美地反映了
[26:18] to what I instinctively knew was true. 我直觉感知到的真相
[26:21] My entire being was telling me this. 我整个人都在这么告诉自己
[26:26] The world is fucked up. 这个世界完蛋了
[26:30] And the election made it worse. 而选举让它更糟糕
[26:32] I’m gonna do whatever it takes 我会尽我所能
[26:34] to keep my family safe. 保证家人的安全
[26:37] I know exactly what you need. 我知道你需要什么
[26:40] He’s been buying guns since Obama got elected. 自从奥巴马上台以来他就一直在购买枪支
[26:42] Yeah. It was a matter of time 没错 他一定会对第二修正案
[26:43] before he came after our Second Amendment rights, so… 下手的 只是时间问题 所以…
[26:46] I got one, and then it was like potato chips, you know? 我得到了一把 然后就像吃薯片一样
[26:50] I had to have another. 想着再来一把
[26:51] I find it very phallic. 我觉得这像是一种生殖器崇拜
[26:58] You think I need a gun? 你觉得我需要一把枪吗
[27:00] It’s the only thing that’s gonna make you feel safe again. 这是唯一能再次让你感到安全的东西
[27:03] What about this? 这个怎么样
[27:06] You can stop the zombie apocalypse 你可以用这把AR-15配上一整个弹夹
[27:07] with an AR-15 and a full magazine. 对付整个世界的僵尸
[27:12] I don’t think I could handle something that big. 我觉得自己用不来这么大的枪
[27:14] Well, I’ve heard that before. 这话我听过
[27:17] Here. 给你
[27:19] You can have any one of these… 这些枪随你挑
[27:23] except that one. 除了这一把
[27:24] Oh. That’s the pistol Nicole used in Cold Mountain. 那是《冷山》中妮可用的手枪
[27:33] Ally. 艾丽
[27:35] Ally, this is not like you. 艾丽 这可不像你
[27:37] I seriously think you sh… 我真的觉得你应…
[27:40] Ally… 艾丽
[27:42] I seriously think you should reconsider. 我真的觉得你应该重新考虑
[27:43] Are you talking as my therapist, 你是在以我的治疗师
[27:45] or as a knee-jerk liberal? 还是以一个不经思考的自由派跟我说话
[27:47] Because that was my first reaction, also, 因为在我仔细思考前
[27:51] until I started to reason it out. 这也是我的第一反应
[27:55] Okay. 好吧
[27:57] Then this is definitely 那么你肯定想
[27:57] something you want to tell your wife about. 把这个告诉你的妻子
[27:59] Absolutely not. 当然不会
[28:02] And you’re not gonna tell her, either. 你也不能告诉她
[28:04] It’s doctor-patient confidentiality. 这是医患保密协定
[28:10] Right. 有道理
[28:17] Call me. 回头打给我
[28:27] So, what’s the verdict? 所以 怎么说
[28:30] Well, considering what she went through, 考虑到她经历的事
[28:32] I think fortifying the house 我认为加固房子
[28:33] is in the realm of a normal reaction. 也算是在正常反应之内了
[28:36] It’s proactive. 这是一种主动态度
[28:37] Makes her feel like she’s more in control. 让她觉得自己更有掌控力
[28:40] So… nothing to worry about? 所以 没什么可担心的
[28:44] I do worry that she’s exhibiting early signs of agoraphobia. 我倒是担心她正表现出广场恐惧症的早期症状
[28:48] I’d keep an eye on her. 你得留意她
[28:50] I-I can’t. Um… 我 我不能
[28:51] I mean, one of us has to work. 我们总有一个得工作
[28:54] But I, um… 但我…
[28:55] I just hired a full-time nanny, 我刚雇了一个全职保姆
[28:57] so maybe she can help, um… 也许她可以帮忙
[29:03] Is there… anything else you need to tell me? 还有什么… 需要告诉我的吗
[29:09] No, nothing yet. 没有 暂时没有
[29:12] That’s not… completely reassuring. 这可不能让我安心
[29:17] It’s the best I can do for now. 目前为止 我能做的也就这些了
[29:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:39] I can’t believe you did that. 你居然这么做
[29:42] I’m worried about you. 我是担心你
[29:43] Yeah. 是啊
[29:45] You should be. 你是该担心
[30:31] Hello, ma’am. 你好 夫人
[30:33] Miss. 小姐
[30:34] I never know what’s right. 我一直不知道该怎么称呼
[30:35] Everything seems to offend nowadays. 现在说什么都好像会冒犯到别人
[30:38] I recognize you from television. 你上过电视 我认出你了
[30:43] You’re that asshole who threw a latte on my wife and me. 你是那个用拿铁泼我和我妻子的人
[30:46] Is that right? 是吗
[30:48] Was that you? 是你吗
[30:50] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:51] Okay? I-I’m Mr. Clumsy, you know, just… 好吗 我就是笨手笨脚的
[30:54] Mr. Butterfingers. 传说中的黄油手
[30:55] I don’t think it was an accident. 我觉得你那不是无意的
[30:58] I’m sure you’ve made a mistake or two 我肯定你这辈子也做过
[30:59] in your life you’d want to be forgiven for. 希望能得到原谅的事吧
[31:04] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[31:05] I’m running for city council. 我在竞选议员
[31:07] My hope is that I can get elected and be known and remembered 我希望能当选 为人知晓
[31:10] as the man who made a real difference in this town, 成为人们心中真正为这里带来改变的人
[31:12] rather than the one who was savagely beaten and humiliated. 而不是一个被打 被侮辱的人
[31:15] Or who accidentally spilled my latte on you. 或者不小心把咖啡泼在了你身上的人
[31:18] You see… you need to give a humiliated man 你看 被侮辱的人 你一定要给他
[31:21] some way to redeem himself in his own eyes, 他能接受的自赎的方式
[31:23] or else he’s at risk to be drawn into darkness. 否则他只能越来越堕落
[31:26] Like Germany after World War I. 就像一战后的德国
[31:29] May I come in and speak to you about some of my ideas? 我能进去跟你谈谈我的理念吗
[31:33] No. 不
[31:34] No, you cannot. 不能
[31:36] When was the last time you felt really safe? 你上一次感觉安全是什么时候了
[31:39] Like, can you remember when you weren’t scared all the time? 你还记得自己不用时时担惊受怕的时候吗
[31:45] I’m sorry, um… what does that have to do 抱歉 这件事和你竞选议员
[31:47] with you running for city council? 有关系吗
[31:49] Did you know that you are 40% more likely 你知道你遭受非法移民
[31:51] to be the victim of a violent crime 暴力犯罪的几率
[31:53] committed at the hands of an illegal immigrant, 高了40%吗
[31:55] and that the murder and rape rates 强奸率和谋杀率
[31:57] are the highest they’ve ever been? 也是史上最高
[31:58] That-That’s not true– those numbers don’t seem right to me. 不是这样 我不相信这个数字
[32:02] Where are you getting your information from? 数据来源是什么
[32:05] Facebook. 脸书
[32:07] Facebook. 脸书
[32:10] Okay, well, you might want to recheck the veracity. 好吧 也许你该重新检查数据的准确性
[32:13] There are no political parties anymore, ma’am. 政党已经不存在了 夫人
[32:15] It’s just– miss– it’s just them and you 只剩下 小姐 只剩下他们 你们
[32:17] and the people like me who are willing to stand between you. 和我这样愿意站在中间的人了
[32:21] I am interested in reaching out to people, 我很乐于出去认识大家
[32:24] making contact with other human beings, 和其他人类交流
[32:25] building bridges, 建立联系
[32:27] not walls. 而不是筑起高墙
[32:31] What’s that behind your back? 你背后是什么
[32:36] This door is new. 这门很新
[32:40] Strong. 很坚固
[32:41] Why would you need a strong door like this? 你为什么需要这么坚固的门
[32:43] Bars in the windows? 带栅栏的窗户
[32:46] Why would you need a knife to answer the door? 为什么要拿着刀来开门
[32:50] Are you gonna melt all this metal down 你能融化这些金属隔离层
[32:52] and build a bridge? 打造沟通之桥吗
[32:56] I’m gonna need you to leave now. 我希望你离开
[32:58] It’s so hot out here– 外面很热
[33:00] can I come in for a glass of water? Please? 我能进去喝杯水吗 拜托了
[33:02] No. No, you cannot. 不 你不能
[33:04] Can I use your phone? 我能借用下电话吗
[33:05] My car broke down. Pretty please? 我的车坏了 求你了
[33:07] I’m gonna need you to get off my property. 请你离开我的家
[33:09] Can I use your restroom? Can’t you see I’m an injured man? 能借用一下卫生间吗 你看 我是伤患
[33:12] Aren’t a vulnerable class now? 伤患都不算弱势群体了吗
[33:13] I am going to call the police! 我要报警了
[33:16] It’s so easy… 有些话说着容易
[33:18] until it’s you they’re coming for. 除非你成了目标
[33:23] Cops came to my house, asked me a bunch of questions, like… 警察来我家 问了我好多问题
[33:27] I was a suspect. 好像我是嫌疑犯一样
[33:29] Scared the shit out of my daughter. 吓坏我女儿了
[33:30] Asked to see my papers. 还要看我的证件
[33:31] I was born in San Diego. 我是在圣地亚哥出生的
[33:34] Okay, all right. 好了
[33:36] Uh, take it easy. 放松点
[33:37] I had to take out a second mortgage on my house 我得拿房子二次抵押的贷款
[33:40] to place this order. 才能下这个订单
[33:42] Had to toss everything that was here when… 我得把事情发生时在这里的东西都扔出去
[33:55] You know me, Ivy. 你了解我 艾薇
[33:57] You know I didn’t do this, right? 你知道这不是我干的 对吧
[34:00] Pedro, you’re a good man. 佩德罗 你是个好人
[34:02] Everybody who works here is like family. 这里的员工彼此就像家人一样
[34:06] It’s scary to be brown these days. 这些日子 做有色人种很可怕
[34:12] Mama’s not gonna put me in bed, is she? 妈妈不会来照顾我睡觉了 是吗
[34:14] I told her I’d do it. She’s checking the alarms. 我告诉她我来照顾你 她要检查警报系统
[34:17] You don’t need me to tuck you in 你不用我帮你掖被子
[34:18] or any lame shit like that, do you? 或是别的什么破事吧
[34:21] No. 不用
[34:22] Cool. Good night. 好 晚安
[34:28] Maybe we should do the pinky thing again. 我们应该再做一次拉小指的事
[34:30] Why? 为什么
[34:32] I’m worried about those things coming back. 我害怕那些东西会回来
[34:36] In my dreams, I mean. 我是说回到我的梦里
[34:38] I don’t even know if I’m awake or if I’m asleep. 我甚至都不知道我是醒着还是睡着了
[34:41] Well, if you’re not sure, just ask. 你要是不确定 问就好了
[35:05] Oh, my God. 我的天
[35:06] Jesus. You seem even more uptight than usual. 天啊 你比往常还紧张
[35:17] I’m supposed to take these. 我应该吃药的
[35:20] Promised Ivy I would, but I don’t want to. 我答应过艾薇我会吃 但我不想吃
[35:26] Make me feel foggy. 吃药让我迷迷糊糊的
[35:29] There are other ways to unwind. 还有其他放松的方法
[35:32] What? Like meditation? 什么 比如冥想吗
[35:35] I’ve tried it. 我试过的
[35:37] Well, I was thinking more like red wine 我更倾向于用红酒和浴盐
[35:40] and bath salts. 来放松
[36:12] You don’t have to do that. 你不用这样做的
[36:15] It’s fine. 没关系
[36:18] Steamy. 有点热了
[36:32] I can take it from here. 下面我自己来就好了
[36:34] Okay. 好
[36:35] Well… it’s perfect. 现在一切都很完美
[36:37] I’ll go check on Oz. 我去看一下奥兹
[37:22] See? 你看
[37:24] It’s perfect, right? 一切都很完美 对吧
[37:27] Winter. 温特
[37:30] Just lean forward a little. 往前倾一点
[37:35] What if Ozzie needs something? 要是奥兹需要什么呢
[37:37] He’s sound asleep. We’ll hear him. 他睡熟了 我们能听见他
[37:39] Come on. 来吧
[37:40] Let’s get you relaxed. 让你好好放松一下
[37:52] How does that feel? 感觉怎么样
[37:56] Amazing. 棒极了
[37:58] Good. 很好
[37:59] Just release that tension. 彻底释放压力
[38:02] Just let it all go. 忘掉一切
[38:27] Don’t stress. 别有压力
[38:29] I won’t tell your wife you didn’t take your meds. 我不会告诉你妻子你没吃药的
[38:32] This is between us. 这是你我之间的秘密
[38:40] Oh, shit. Shit. 糟糕
[38:49] Am I asleep? 我睡着了吗
[38:51] Or are you real? 你是真实的吗
[38:53] You’re asleep. 你睡着了
[39:13] Did you check on Oz? Is he okay? 你检查过奥兹了吗 他还好吗
[39:15] He’s passed out. 他昏睡过去了
[39:15] Did you see? The power’s out on the whole block. 你看到了吗 整个街区都断电了
[39:17] Yes. Help me set up some candles. 看到了 帮我点几根蜡烛
[39:18] I have no idea how many we have, 我不知道有几根蜡烛
[39:19] but maybe we can put two in each room. 差不多每个房间能放两根
[39:24] Lesbians! 拉拉们
[39:25] We’re under attack. 我们被袭击了
[39:26] What? 什么
[39:27] The blackout. It’s terrorism. 这场断电是恐怖袭击
[39:28] I just heard it on the radio. Eight states just went dark, 收音机刚刚说的 八个州都同时断电了
[39:31] all at the same time. That doesn’t just happen. 不会有这么巧的事情
[39:33] Buddy of mine used to work at the power company. 我的一个朋友以前在电力公司上班
[39:35] There’s a whole network of safeguards in place, 他们时刻准备着一整套防护措施
[39:37] backup systems. 备用系统
[39:38] Something this big takes planning, it takes organization. 这么大规模的断电需要事先计划和组织
[39:41] It could have been the Russians, could have been the Somalis, 可能是俄国佬干的 可能是那些索马里人
[39:42] could be those crazy freaks in North Korea. 也可能是那些朝鲜的疯子
[39:45] Holy shit. What should we do? 见鬼 我们该怎么办
[39:46] Make sure you keep your doors locked. 确保锁好门
[39:47] People are gonna panic. Here, take these candles. 人们会爆发恐慌 拿着这些蜡烛
[39:50] Organic beeswax from my honeybees. 这是自家蜜蜂产的有机蜂蜡
[39:52] They’ll last you a couple of days. 大概能撑几天
[39:53] At least until the rioters have come and gone. 至少能等暴徒们消停了
[39:56] Stay inside. 待在房子里
[39:57] Please don’t go! 别走
[40:01] Shit. 该死
[40:04] Ivy. 艾薇
[40:09] Winter, what are you doing? 温特 你在干什么
[40:13] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[40:14] He said people are gonna attack. I’m not gonna wait 他说会有人攻击我们 我不会坐以待毙
[40:16] for some asshole to smash my windows and take my shit. 等着那些混蛋砸碎我的窗户 抢我的东西
[40:18] You heard what he said. 你听到他的话了
[40:20] You cannot go out there. It is not safe. 你不能出去 外面不安全
[40:21] I’ve got to get home. My laptop’s there, 我得回家 我的电脑
[40:23] my ceramics, my entire life. 我的陶艺 我整个人生都在那儿
[40:24] You can replace all of that. 那些都是无关紧要的
[40:26] You have to stay here. 你得待在这儿
[40:27] We are protected here. Please. 这里是被保护的 求你了
[40:29] Please. Oz needs you, I need you. 求你了 奥兹需要你 我需要你
[40:32] It’s not always about you. 不是什么事都是关于你的
[40:33] Winter… please don’t go. 温特 求你 别走
[40:36] Please don’t! 别走
[41:00] Hey, babe. Is the power out there, too? 亲爱的 那边也停电了吗
[41:01] Yes. Yes. Oh, my God, Ivy. 是的 是的 天啊 艾薇
[41:04] What if it’s the Russians or-or-or ISIS? 如果是俄国人或是ISIS呢
[41:07] Okay, calm down. You’re… 好了 冷静点 你…
[41:09] you got to relax, okay? You’re freaking out. 你得放轻松 你吓坏了
[41:11] I can’t calm down. We are by ourselves. 我冷静不了 我们只能靠自己了
[41:14] We’re by ourselves, and my battery is gonna die. 我们只有彼此了 我的电快没了
[41:18] When are you coming home? 你什么时候能回家
[41:19] Yeah, I-I don’t know, because I’ve got 我不知道 我得把
[41:20] to get a backup generator going, or we’ll lose everything 备用发电器弄好 不然冰箱里的存货
[41:23] we’ve got in cold storage, okay? And… 就全完了 好吗
[41:24] I am really feeling paralyzed here. 我觉得自己快瘫痪了
[41:26] Please. I need you. 求你了 我需要你
[41:30] Ivy? Hello? 艾薇 喂
[41:32] Shit! 该死
[41:36] Was that mean? 会不会太恶毒了
[41:37] Did-did I sound awful? 我语气很恶劣吗
[41:39] No. I talk to my wife like that. 没有 我跟我老婆也这么说话
[41:46] Her phone just died. 她手机没电了
[41:48] Could you do me a favor and, um… 能不能帮我个忙
[41:52] bring this charger over to her? 把这个充电器带给她
[41:55] You know what? Actually, would you bring all this stuff to her? 这样吧 把这些都带给她
[42:00] I’ll get some water. 我去拿点水
[42:10] Come on. Everything is Ok. 拜托 一切都很好
[43:19] Shit! 该死
[43:23] Come on. 快啊
[43:27] What happened to the battery backup? 备用电池怎么了
[43:30] Shit! 该死
[43:43] Oh, my God. 天啊
[43:44] Oh, my God. 天啊
[44:39] Ozzie, wake up! Come on, baby. You got to wake up! 奥兹 醒醒 快宝贝 醒醒
[44:41] – Is it morning? – No. Come on. -天亮了吗 -没有 快起
[44:43] My glasses. 我的眼镜
[44:44] Grab them. Grab them, Ozzie. 拿上 拿上 奥兹
[44:46] Come on. 快
[44:47] Okay. 好
[44:48] Where are we going? 我们要去哪儿
[44:51] Ozzie, shh! 别出声 奥兹
[44:54] Come on, take my hand. 快 抓住我的手
[44:56] Is that a gun? I’m scared. 这是枪吗 我好怕
[44:57] Shh! Ozzie, please, not another word. 别出声 奥兹 别说话了
[45:00] Okay, okay. 好 好
[45:02] Come on. Here. 好 来
[45:08] Right here. 过来
[45:12] Ozzie, I need you to listen to me. 奥兹 你好好听我说
[45:15] Okay. Okay? 好 好
[45:16] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[45:18] When I open this door… 我开门后
[45:20] I need you to run. 你就跑
[45:22] I need you to run like the wind. 我要你飞快地跑
[45:24] Okay, we’re gonna run to the neighbors. 好吗 我们跑去领居家
[45:26] And do not let go of my hand. 不要放开我的手
[45:29] Okay? 好吗
[45:30] Okay? 好吗
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme