时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am officially running… | 我正式宣布参加 |
[00:05] | …for President of the United States. | 美国总统竞选 |
[00:07] | I am running for President of the Unites States. | 我要参加美国总统竞选 |
[00:12] | GOP candidates can’t ignore his money and his populist message. | 共和党候选人无法无视他的钱财和他的宣言 |
[00:16] | I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. | 我要在南方边境建立起一座长城 |
[00:20] | I find it abhorrent that Donald Trump is suggesting | 我觉得很可怕 唐纳德·特朗普提出 |
[00:22] | we register people. | 要登记人民 |
[00:23] | USA! USA! | 美国万岁 美国万岁 |
[00:25] | They’re upset about what they see happening around them, | 他们对眼前的情况感到不满 |
[00:28] | I get that. | 这我理解 |
[00:29] | The state department is in the process | 国务院正在 |
[00:30] | of turning over more Hillary Clinton e-mails. | 上交更多希拉里·克林顿的电邮 |
[00:33] | This is far bigger than | 这可比 |
[00:33] | 利益冲突 奥巴马邮件为调查投下阴影 | |
[00:34] | the accusations against Donald Trump. | 对唐纳德·特朗普的指控严重多了 |
[00:36] | I have a winning temperament. | 我有获胜的气质 |
[00:37] | Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue | 我即使站在第五大道中央 |
[00:39] | and shoot somebody, | 开枪打人 |
[00:40] | and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? | 也不会失去选票 |
[00:42] | Donald Trump trailing Hillary Clinton | 唐纳德·特朗普落后希拉里·克林顿 |
[00:44] | by ten points. | 10个百分点 |
[00:45] | There is a very real, palpable fear out there today. | 今天有股很真实很明显的恐惧 |
[00:48] | He is threatening our democracy. | 他威胁了我们的民主 |
[00:50] | It’s time to remove the rust from the Rust Belt. | 该给铁锈地带除除锈了 |
[00:53] | Trump followers clashed with anti-Trump protesters. | 特朗普支持者跟特朗普反对者起了冲突 |
[00:56] | …Trump! We want Trump! | 特朗普 我们要特朗普 |
[00:58] | You can’t just say whatever pops into your head | 你要是想当美国总统 |
[01:01] | if you want to be the President of the United States of America. | 就不能想什么说什么 |
[01:06] | 2016年11月8日 大选夜 | |
[01:10] | We are going to make this decision now. | 我们要做出决定 |
[01:11] | The Fox News Decision Desk has called… | FOX新闻决策台已判定 |
[01:16] | Pennsylvania for Donald Trump. | 唐纳德·特朗普拿下宾夕法尼亚州 |
[01:19] | This means that Donald Trump will be | 那么唐纳德·特朗普将 |
[01:22] | the 45th President of the United States, | 成为美国第45任总统 |
[01:25] | winning the most… | 赢下了最 |
[01:28] | unreal, surreal | 难以置信 超现实的 |
[01:31] | election we have ever seen. | 一场空前的选举 |
[01:33] | The revolution has begun. | 革命开始了 |
[01:35] | It’s very, very, very close in a lot of… | 在很多州 结果非常接近 |
[01:37] | It’s over. If she hasn’t won Pennsylvania by now, | 结束了 她现在还没拿下宾州 |
[01:39] | she’s not coming back. | 她就别想反败为胜了 |
[01:40] | No, that’s bullshit. | 不 扯淡 |
[01:42] | I won’t believe anything until I hear Rachel Maddow say it. | 我不信 除非我听瑞秋·麦道亲口说 |
[01:45] | She’s the only one I trust. | 我只信任她 |
[01:46] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:47] | It’s the politics of fear. It always works. | 这是恐惧政治 一向好使 |
[01:50] | What started off as unlikely, impossible, | 起初看似不可能 |
[01:54] | is now reality. | 现在成了现实 |
[01:56] | He said he was always a winner. | 他说过他总是赢家 |
[01:59] | This did not come without controversy… | 这并非是没有争议的… |
[02:01] | Fuck you, world! | 去你妈 世界 |
[02:03] | USA! USA! | 美国万岁 美国万岁 |
[02:07] | USA…! | 美国万岁 |
[02:12] | …have now confirmed that | 已经证实 |
[02:13] | Secretary Clinton has conceded to Donald Trump. | 克林顿国务卿向唐纳德·特朗普认输了 |
[02:17] | Uh, this concession took place in a phone call. | 是通过电话进行的 |
[02:20] | It is my high honor… | 我十分荣幸 |
[02:23] | …to introduce to you | 向你们介绍 |
[02:25] | the President Elect of the United States | 美国当选总统 |
[02:28] | of America, Donald Trump. | 唐纳德·特朗普 |
[02:34] | No! | 不 |
[02:40] | no… | 不 |
[02:41] | USA! | 美国万岁 |
[02:43] | USA! | 美国万岁 |
[02:47] | – Ivy, no! – Is it bad? Did he win? | -艾薇不啊 -很糟吗 他赢了吗 |
[02:55] | Oh, go to hell, Huffington Post! | 去死吧 《赫芬顿邮报》 |
[02:57] | Fuck you, Nate Silver! | 去你的 内特·席尔瓦 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God, how could they have been so wrong about this? | 天啊 他们怎么能错得这么离谱 |
[03:02] | You have to do your cookie breathing. | 你得做饼干呼吸 |
[03:03] | You’ve got to do your cookie breathing. | 你得做饼干呼吸 |
[03:04] | I can’t do my cookie breathing. | 我没法做饼干呼吸 |
[03:06] | – Give me one deep breath. – No. | -深呼吸 -不行 |
[03:07] | Freedom…! | 自由 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God, Ivy. | 天呐 艾薇 |
[03:15] | Merrick Garland. | 梅里克·加兰 |
[03:18] | What’s gonna happen with Merrick Garland? | 梅里克·加兰要怎么办啊 |
[03:20] | You want to know who to get mad at for this? | 你知道该生谁的气吗 |
[03:22] | Our own state of Michigan. | 我们自己的密歇根州 |
[03:23] | She’s losing by 10,000 votes. | 她输了一万票 |
[03:25] | That’s the size of this town. | 那是这座小镇的人数 |
[03:26] | And who’s at 40,000 votes and counting? | 谁获得了四万多票呢 |
[03:28] | Jill Stein. | 吉尔·斯坦[绿党候选人] |
[03:31] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[03:33] | …path to victory that was unlike anything we’ve ever seen. | …胜利之路是我们前所未见的 |
[03:37] | It did not come without controversy, | 这个结果是在争议中得出 |
[03:39] | it did not come without splitting this country | 而且以最分裂性的语言 |
[03:42] | in some of the most divisive language… | 撕裂了这个国家… |
[03:51] | I hope every one of those voters who decided it was | 希望那些决定选这个时候 |
[03:53] | a good time to cast a protest vote is happy when that… | 投抗议票的人 会高兴看到 |
[03:56] | psycho gets us all killed. | 那个疯子害死我们 |
[03:57] | Honey, don’t get so worked up. | 亲爱的 别这么激动 |
[03:59] | Shut up, Marylin. | 闭嘴 玛丽莲 |
[04:00] | I told you to go vote, but you didn’t listen. | 我叫你去投票的 你不听 |
[04:03] | Now look what happened. Look at our friends on the couch | 这下可好 看看我们坐在沙发上的朋友 |
[04:05] | and tell them that they may not be able to maintain their rights | 告诉她们 她们或许无法维系她们 |
[04:07] | as a married couple because you were too busy today | 作为合法伴侣的权利了 就因为你今天忙着 |
[04:09] | on Etsy to go vote! | 照顾艾西没去投票 |
[04:20] | I don’t want you to not be married anymore. | 我不希望你们不再是合法伴侣 |
[04:23] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | Sweetheart, come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[04:27] | Listen to me, you don’t have to worry about that. | 听我说 你不用担心 |
[04:30] | That is never going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[04:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:33] | Oz, you don’t have to worry. | 奥兹 你不用担心 |
[04:37] | ‘Cause nothing is gonna happen to us. | 我们不会有事的 |
[04:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:41] | …Donald J. Trump of New York. | 纽约的唐纳德·J·特朗普 |
[05:22] | It’s gonna be… huge. | 那会是很… 盛大的 |
[05:26] | It’s really good you didn’t come, actually. | 其实你没来也好 |
[05:28] | Everyone’s losing their shit. | 大家都发疯了 |
[05:29] | It’s like we went to a wedding | 就好像你去参加婚礼 |
[05:30] | and it turned into a funeral. | 却变成了葬礼 |
[05:34] | We gave a year of our lives to this. | 我们为此献出了一年的时间 |
[05:36] | I dropped out of Vassar. | 我还从瓦萨退学了 |
[05:38] | Why would they send us to Florida | 他们为什么要派我们去佛罗里达 |
[05:39] | when we should’ve been in Wisconsin? | 我们该待在威斯康辛的 |
[05:41] | What if I get pregnant now? | 要是我现在怀孕了怎么办 |
[05:42] | Where will I get an abortion? | 去哪堕胎 |
[05:43] | I know. Everyone’s upset. | 我知道 大家都很难过 |
[05:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:46] | What is wrong with CNN | CNN是什么毛病 |
[05:47] | for not giving us a trigger warning | 宣布结果之前 |
[05:48] | before they announce the results? | 也不提醒一下 |
[05:51] | I just… I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我都不知道什么是真实的了 |
[05:57] | She was supposed to win. | 她本该赢的 |
[06:00] | Is this really happening? | 这是真的吗 |
[06:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:04] | You’re kind of scaring me right now, Winter. | 你有点吓到我了 温特 |
[06:07] | You cannot self-harm again. | 你不要又自残了 |
[06:09] | Don’t go back down that road. | 别再走上那条路 |
[06:12] | Winter? | 温特 |
[06:13] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[06:16] | You’re such an asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[06:20] | Did you come in here to rub it in? | 你是来炫耀的吗 |
[06:23] | Get out! | 出去 |
[06:25] | Get out! | 出去 |
[06:50] | I’m just so scared now. | 我现在好怕 |
[06:55] | Everyone is. | 大家都是 |
[08:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:27] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停下 |
[08:28] | – Stop. – Getting to your favorite part. | -停下 -正要进入你最喜欢的部分呢 |
[08:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:31] | Somebody’s watching us. | 有人在看我们 |
[08:33] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[08:38] | I know who. Twisty. | 我知道是谁 扭曲 |
[08:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:43] | It was like 50, 60 years ago. | 那是五六十年前了 |
[08:46] | Right here on this spot. | 就在这里 |
[08:48] | A deranged clown attacked a couple on a picnic. | 一个疯狂的小丑 袭击了一对野餐的情侣 |
[08:50] | He hacked the dude to death. | 他把那男的打死了 |
[08:55] | They say you can tell it’s him by the layer of drool | 据说能从他留下的口水痕迹 |
[08:57] | he leaves behind ’cause he got his jaw blown off | 判断是他 因为他的下巴被 |
[08:59] | by a shotgun blast. | 猎枪轰掉了 |
[09:01] | You’re such an asshole. You’re just trying to scare me. | 你真混 你就是想吓我 |
[09:03] | ‘Cause I know it turns you on. | 我知道那让你性奋 |
[09:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:23] | Get out of here. | 快滚 |
[09:24] | Get out of here! | 快滚 |
[09:27] | I’m gonna blow you away, fucker. | 我要打死你 混蛋 |
[09:34] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[09:56] | Please help! | 救命 |
[09:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:52] | 911 operator, what’s the emergency? | 911接线员 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[10:57] | Hello. Hello? 911 operator, what is your location? | 喂 喂 911接线员 请说出你的位置 |
[11:10] | Hello? Ma’am, I can’t hear you. | 喂 女士 我听不到你 |
[11:13] | Are you in need of assistance? | 您需要协助吗 |
[11:15] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[11:17] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[11:24] | “Rraarrrggha… nnumbber.” | 打… 错… 了… |
[11:27] | Ozzie, sweetheart. | 奥兹 亲爱的 |
[11:29] | You were supposed to be asleep 30 minutes ago. | 你30分钟前就该睡了 |
[11:31] | Come on. What are you reading? | 你看什么呢 |
[11:32] | – Nothing. – Ozzie. | -没什么 -奥兹 |
[11:35] | Come on, honey. A picture of a bare breast | 得了 亲爱的 坦胸露乳 |
[11:37] | or an erect penis never hurt anyone. | 或老二矗立的照片没什么要紧的 |
[11:39] | Come on, fork it over. | 给我 |
[11:42] | Come on. | 给我 |
[11:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[12:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[12:12] | I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. | 我不能 我不能 |
[12:14] | You know I can’t. You know I’m afraid. | 你知道我不能 你知道我怕 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:17] | – It’s not your fault, Oz. – You know I’m afraid. | -不怪你 奥兹 -你知道我害怕 |
[12:18] | I can’t look at that. | 我不能看那个 |
[12:19] | – Why would you have it in the house? – It’s just… | -你为什么要放在家里 -没事的 |
[12:20] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别碰我 |
[12:22] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:26] | That’s why it’s called a phobia. | 所以才叫恐惧症 |
[12:28] | It’s an irrational fear. | 这是非理性恐惧 |
[12:29] | Doesn’t make it any less scary for your mom, | 这并不能减少你妈妈的恐惧感 |
[12:32] | But it’s just a comic book. | 但这只是本漫画书 |
[12:34] | Just a comic book. | 只是本漫画书 |
[12:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry. Here. | 很抱歉 过来 |
[12:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[12:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:55] | We should all get to bed. | 我们都该上床睡觉了 |
[12:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:01] | Okay? She’ll be fine. | 好吗 她会没事的 |
[13:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:17] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:18] | My phobias are starting to affect our son. | 我的恐惧症开始影响我们的孩子了 |
[13:23] | Whatever the reason is… | 不管是什么原因… |
[13:26] | we’ll work through it. | 我们都能解决的 |
[13:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:38] | We will now take statements | 我们现在将听取 |
[13:39] | from the public on 73-52, | 来自73-52号议案的群众陈述 |
[13:41] | approving extended overtime for sheriff’s deputies to stand guard | 证明警长有义务为野崖巷的犹太社区中心 |
[13:45] | at the Jewish Community Center on Wildcliff Lane. | 增加警力 加班工作 |
[13:49] | First, and only, on the list to speak | 首先 发言人名单上只有一人 |
[13:53] | is Kai Anderson | 凯·安德森 |
[13:55] | from 4318 Commodore Court. | 来自海军准将法庭4318 |
[13:58] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞们 |
[14:00] | what do humans love the most? | 人类最爱什么 |
[14:04] | To what do we give our highest value? | 我们最有价值的是什么 |
[14:08] | Is it family… | 是家庭… |
[14:11] | friends… | 还是朋友… |
[14:12] | our homes… money… | 抑或是我们的家 金钱 |
[14:15] | notoriety? | 名誉 |
[14:19] | No. | 都不是 |
[14:21] | Above all, humans love fear. | 人类最爱的是恐惧 |
[14:25] | The fear that over time we have honed | 那我们随着时间精心打磨 |
[14:28] | and polished and built up, brick by brick, | 并一砖一瓦建立起来的恐惧 |
[14:31] | until it stands before us every day | 直到它每天都耸立于我们面前 |
[14:35] | as tall as the Trump Tower. | 如特朗普大厦那般高不可攀 |
[14:38] | How do I know we love fear more than our children? | 我如何知道我们爱恐惧胜过爱我们的孩子 |
[14:41] | Because we are willing to ruin their lives | 因为我们都会为了一些不可理喻的 |
[14:43] | in service of some irrational fear of losing them. | 害怕失去他们的恐惧而毁掉他们的人生 |
[14:46] | No, Billy, you can’t walk to school today. | 不行 比利 你今天不能走去学校 |
[14:49] | What if somebody kidnaps you? | 万一有人绑架你呢 |
[14:50] | Clara-Belle, don’t listen to rap music. | 卡莱尔·贝尔 别听饶舌音乐了 |
[14:53] | You might get bad ideas about yourself. | 你会学坏的 |
[14:56] | Every day we are choosing fear over freedom. | 每一天我们都摒弃自由选择恐惧 |
[15:00] | Freedom of movement, freedom of congregation, | 运动自由 集会自由 |
[15:03] | – freedom of thought… – I’m sorry. | -思想自由… -抱歉 |
[15:04] | I’m not seeing what this has to do with the motion. | 我觉得这和这项议案没有什么关系 |
[15:07] | Because you don’t see anything. | 因为你是两眼一抹黑 |
[15:09] | None of you do. | 你们都是 |
[15:11] | Fear is currency. | 恐惧就是货币 |
[15:13] | It has value. | 它是有价值的 |
[15:14] | We don’t need more cops. | 我们不需要更多警察 |
[15:15] | We need less. | 应该减少警察 |
[15:17] | We don’t need to protect the Jewish Community Center. | 我们不需要保护犹太社区中心 |
[15:19] | We need to let them blow it up! | 而要让他们把它炸翻 |
[15:21] | Order! | 秩序 |
[15:22] | I’m trying to help you. Don’t you see? | 我是想帮你们 难道看不出来吗 |
[15:24] | They want to be scared. | 他们想被恐吓 |
[15:25] | They yearn to be so scared | 他们渴望感到害怕 |
[15:26] | that they don’t have to think anymore, | 这样他们就不用再思考 |
[15:28] | that they don’t have to want for anything anymore. | 不用再想要其它东西了 |
[15:30] | Fear will release them from their desires and their ambitions | 恐惧会把他们从自己的欲望和情感 |
[15:32] | and their bullshit needs! | 还有那些狗屁需求中释放出来 |
[15:34] | And then they will come running to us | 然后他们会不断跑向我们 |
[15:35] | like children in a feverish nightmare. | 就像做了可怕噩梦的孩子 |
[15:37] | And the chosen few who are | 那些少数被选中的 |
[15:39] | not afraid of the seas and the heights | 不惧怕大海 不恐高 |
[15:41] | and the beasts of the world will return | 不畏怕世上野兽的人将重回 |
[15:42] | at the head of the evolutionary table | 进化图的顶端 |
[15:44] | to shepherd the weak into | 带领弱小进入 |
[15:46] | the chosen promised land of truth and freedom! | 真实和自由的神选乐土 |
[15:50] | Okay. Let me get this straight. | 好了 我来总结下 |
[15:53] | You want us to just let chaos reign in our community | 你希望我们放任社区中的混乱 |
[15:59] | so that everyone gets so scared that they’ll, what, | 让所有人都会感到恐惧 他们就会怎么样 |
[16:02] | give us some sort of unlimited power to protect them? | 给我们某种无限的权力去保护他们吗 |
[16:11] | Haven’t you been watching what’s going on in the world? | 你们没有看到这个世上在发生什么吗 |
[16:15] | I’m just telling you what’s happening, man. | 我只是把现实告诉了你们 |
[16:18] | Young man… | 年轻人… |
[16:20] | I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys | 我很欣赏你们4叶论坛的人 |
[16:22] | feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society | 现在有勇气加入我们的文明社会了 |
[16:25] | now that Papa Bear Trump is telling you it’s okay. | 因为现在特朗普爸爸说没关系了 |
[16:28] | But let me send you a message. | 但让我来告诉你 |
[16:31] | This is a blip, | 这只是暂时的 |
[16:32] | a temporary intifada. | 一场临时的暴动 |
[16:34] | I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, | 我知道释放自己最低劣的本性感觉很好 |
[16:37] | but don’t be fooled. Use this opportunity, | 但别被骗了 好好利用这次机会 |
[16:40] | now that you’re out of your parents’ basement, | 既然你已经走出了你父母的地下室 |
[16:41] | to meet a few people that aren’t like you. | 那就去见见和你不一样的人 |
[16:45] | You are afraid. We are not. | 害怕的是你 不是我们 |
[16:49] | And with no one else to speak, | 既然没有别人要发言了 |
[16:51] | let’s vote on 73-52. | 我们就73-52号议案进行投票 |
[16:53] | Those in favor. | 同意的举手 |
[16:56] | Opposed. | 反对的举手 |
[16:58] | Motion passes. | 议案通过 |
[17:00] | On to the next order of business. | 进入下一项 |
[17:13] | What was that? | 你刚说什么 |
[17:18] | I said there is nothing more dangerous in this world | 我说这世上没有什么 |
[17:20] | than a humiliated man. | 比一个被羞辱了的人更危险 |
[17:29] | Our housekeeper is gone. Did I mention that? | 我们的管家走了 我说过了吗 |
[17:31] | The moment that man got elected, she just stopped showing up | 那个人一当选 她就没出现了 |
[17:34] | and we don’t know if she went back to Guatemala | 我们不知道她是不是回危地马拉 |
[17:36] | or was rounded up. | 还是被抓了 |
[17:38] | It’s awful. I honestly don’t know | 太糟了 说实话我不知道 |
[17:41] | how I’m gonna get through the next four years, Dr. Vincent. | 接下来这四年我要怎么熬 文森特医生 |
[17:43] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[17:46] | My anxiety is just as intense now as it was on election night. | 我现在的焦虑和大选夜那天一样严重 |
[17:50] | I just keep reliving it over and over | 我真的一次又一次地体验这种感觉 |
[17:53] | and it’s triggered all the old phobias. | 还引发了我所有以前的恐惧症 |
[17:56] | And I thought I-I-I put that behind me years ago. | 我以为这几年我已经把这件事放下了 |
[18:00] | – The recurrence of the coulrophobia? – Yes. | -小丑恐惧症又来了吗 -是的 |
[18:02] | The clowns. | 小丑们 |
[18:06] | But also… | 但还有 |
[18:11] | …confined spaces and, uh, uh, blood… | 密闭的空间 还有血 |
[18:15] | particles in the air, the dark, | 空气中的颗粒 那种黑暗 |
[18:17] | that coral thing that’s been staring at me | 还有自从我进来就开始盯着我的 |
[18:20] | since I came in here. | 那个像珊瑚一样的东西 |
[18:24] | – You have a fear of coral? – No. | -你害怕珊瑚吗 -不 |
[18:27] | No, uh… | 不 |
[18:29] | I-I, uh… | 我 |
[18:36] | It’s the holes. I… | 是因为那些洞 我 |
[18:39] | It’s repulsive. | 让我恶心 |
[18:42] | It’s been sitting there for months. | 那个东西都在那里几个月了 |
[18:44] | Yes, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[18:45] | and I have been managing that. | 我一直在控制我自己 |
[18:47] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[18:50] | since election night everything is just so much worse. | 自从大选夜后 一切都变得很糟 |
[18:54] | This is just like what happened to me | 就像是911之后 在大学发生的那些事 |
[18:57] | in college after 9/11 when I couldn’t leave my apartment. | 那时候我没有办法离开自己的宿舍 |
[19:00] | But you got through it. | 但是你克服了它 |
[19:04] | Ivy got me through it. | 艾薇帮我熬过去了 |
[19:09] | Meeting her… | 见到她后 |
[19:12] | wanting to be well enough to be with her… | 想要让我自己足够健康 可以去陪着她 |
[19:16] | to prove to her that I was stable enough | 向她证明我足够稳定 |
[19:19] | to make a life with. | 可以一起生活 |
[19:24] | I was willing to white-knuckle it, | 我希望能凭意志战胜它 |
[19:26] | but then I didn’t have to… | 但之后没有必要了 |
[19:29] | because Barack was elected | 因为巴拉克被选上了 |
[19:32] | and-and it was as if the universe… | 就好像是整个宇宙 |
[19:37] | righted itself. | 恢复了正常 |
[19:39] | I loved our president. | 我爱我们的总统 |
[19:41] | I was proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[19:43] | And for the first time, I was included in the discussion, | 这是第一次我在这个世界上 |
[19:46] | in the world. | 被纳入到讨论之中 |
[19:47] | Do you want to know how I’m dealing? | 你知道我是怎么做的吗 |
[19:49] | I cut out social media. | 我切断了所有社交媒体 |
[19:53] | Deleted my Twitter account. | 删除了我的推特账号 |
[19:54] | I don’t need to know every crazy thing | 我不需要知道这些发生在世界上的 |
[19:55] | that’s happening in the world, | 可怕的事情 |
[19:56] | especially if there’s nothing I can do about it. | 尤其我还无能为力 |
[19:59] | I put all my energy into working out. | 我把所有精力投入在了锻炼上 |
[20:03] | You do look good. | 你看起来是身材很好 |
[20:06] | CrossFit? | 体能训练吗 |
[20:07] | Trx. | 悬挂训练 |
[20:09] | Now, I want you to check out of the world | 现在我希望你可以和这个世界失联 |
[20:11] | and into your life. | 投入自己的生活 |
[20:12] | And I’m prescribing a mild anti-anxiety medication. | 我开了一个温和的抗焦虑药物 |
[20:15] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I-I-I don’t like to take drugs. | 不不不 我不喜欢吃药 |
[20:18] | And I don’t like prescribing them, but you need them. | 我也不喜欢开药 但是你需要它们 |
[20:21] | Look, we’re all uneasy with the state of the world, | 听着 我们现在对社会目前的状态都不满意 |
[20:24] | but your reactions have been extreme | 但是你的反应太过激了 |
[20:26] | and if you don’t do something about it, | 如果你不采取一些措施的话 |
[20:29] | it’s going to affect your child, | 这将会影响你的孩子 |
[20:31] | your marriage, everything. | 你的婚姻 影响一切 |
[20:34] | It already has. | 已经影响了 |
[20:40] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[20:48] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[20:52] | …and a fair hearing | 和一场聆听他们诉求的 |
[20:55] | for their concerns. | 公正的听证会 |
[20:57] | But then the quiet voices | 但是之后会从安静 |
[21:00] | became a loud chorus, | 变成洪亮的高歌 |
[21:02] | as thousands of citizens now spoke out together | 来自大大小小的城市 成千上万的市民 |
[21:06] | from cities small and large… | 会一起呐喊 |
[21:07] | Seems slow tonight. | 今晚似乎不景气啊 |
[21:10] | Yeah. I guess everybody’s at home | 是啊 我猜大家都在家里 |
[21:12] | watching the president’s speech. | 看总统的演讲 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Can you believe the stuff he’s saying? | 是的 你相信他说的话吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[21:19] | We finally got a real leader in Washington. | 我们最终在华盛顿有了真正的领导人 |
[21:21] | …but crucial demand, | 但是还有重要的需求 |
[21:23] | that America must put | 即美国必须把它的子民 |
[21:25] | its own citizens first | 放在第一位 |
[21:27] | because only then can we truly | 因为只有这样我们才能真正地 |
[21:30] | make America great again. | 让美国复兴 |
[22:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:44] | Help. | 救命 |
[23:45] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[23:49] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[25:01] | What’s up, babe? | 怎么了宝贝 |
[25:02] | Ivy. Ivy! | 艾薇 艾薇 |
[25:05] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[25:07] | What do I do? What do I do?! | 我该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[25:10] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[25:11] | Wh-What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[25:12] | Are you still at the store? | 你还在商店吗 |
[25:14] | Stay where you are. I’m calling the police. | 待在那里别动 我来报警 |
[25:16] | Don’t hang up, Ivy! | 别挂电话 艾薇 |
[25:19] | Calm down, Ally. Just breathe. | 冷静艾丽 深呼吸 |
[25:48] | So, what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[25:49] | Did they find anything? | 他们有什么发现吗 |
[25:51] | He said they’re looking into it. | 他说他们正在进行调查 |
[25:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:56] | There wasn’t anything on the security cameras? | 监控摄像上什么都没有吗 |
[26:00] | Didn’t they talk to the cashier? | 他们没问收纳员吗 |
[26:01] | He just saw you screaming in the aisles | 他只是看到你在过道里大喊大叫 |
[26:03] | and throwing bottles of rose. | 并且扔了几瓶玫瑰红酒 |
[26:05] | He didn’t hear the music. He didn’t see any clowns | 他没有听到音乐 没有看到小丑 |
[26:08] | having sex in the produce section. | 在农产品区做爱 |
[26:14] | Well, that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[26:19] | Ivy, I am not making this up. | 艾薇 这不是我瞎编的 |
[26:21] | I know you’re not. I know you’re not. | 我知道 我知道你不是编的 |
[26:24] | I was targeted. | 我被盯上了 |
[26:26] | I am telling you I was terrorized. | 我跟你说我被恐吓了 |
[26:28] | Chased with a knife through the store. | 被人拿刀子追着满商店跑 |
[26:33] | And their masks, they were… | 还有他们的面具 全都是… |
[26:39] | They had holes. | 全都是小孔 |
[26:41] | It was like they knew my fears. | 就像是他们知道我害怕什么一样 |
[26:42] | They wanted to murder me. | 他们要杀我 |
[26:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:50] | Uh, Oz, let’s, um… | 奥兹 |
[26:54] | Let’s get back to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |
[26:56] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 来吧 |
[27:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:16] | I didn’t realize we were so far behind. | 我都不知道我们已经落下这么多了 |
[27:19] | Well, you haven’t been here since the election. | 你自从大选结束之后就没来过 |
[27:21] | Um, I need your feedback on the menu. | 我需要知道你对菜单有什么想法 |
[27:27] | It’s not like I haven’t tried, Ivy. | 我真的尽力了 艾薇 |
[27:31] | It’s… it’s exactly like you haven’t tried. | 在我看来 你根本没试过 |
[27:38] | Before we opened this place, | 开店之前 |
[27:40] | we had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[27:41] | I know, I’m front of the house. | 我知道 我负责接待 |
[27:43] | You’re the face. | 你是店里的门面 |
[27:45] | The open, lovely, beautiful face of The Butchery On Main, | 你是大众肉铺那张坦诚可爱的漂亮脸蛋 |
[27:49] | and I’m in the back with the knives and the flames. | 而我负责在厨房操刀做饭 |
[27:51] | It’s the only way it works. | 只能这么办 |
[27:52] | I’m not the only one who is having a hard time | 现在难过的不止我一人 |
[27:54] | adjusting to this new world we are living in. | 我们都在适应我们所处的新世界 |
[27:56] | When was the last time you came? | 你上次来店里是什么时候 |
[27:58] | I am talking about the state of our country. | 我说的可是我们的国家啊 |
[28:00] | For me, once in the last month. | 在我看来 你上个月只来过一次 |
[28:04] | With no help from you. | 而且什么都没帮我做 |
[28:07] | I expect more from a marriage. | 我希望婚姻能给我带来更多 |
[28:11] | You want to leave me? | 你想离开我吗 |
[28:14] | Is this a threat? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[28:15] | – No, I… – Jesus. | -没有 -天啊 |
[28:17] | I am being patient with you. | 我对你一直很有耐心 |
[28:18] | I’m standing by you. | 我一直支持你 |
[28:20] | Defended you in front of the police | 你说那些疯狂的事情的时候 |
[28:21] | when things sounded crazy. | 我在警察面前维护你 |
[28:24] | Does that seem like someone who wants out? | 这像是一个想离开你的人做的事情吗 |
[28:25] | No. What I want is my partner back. | 不 我只想要回我的伴侣 |
[28:29] | The woman I fell in love with. | 那个我爱上的女人 |
[28:32] | The one I love. | 我现在也依然爱着 |
[28:36] | Isn’t this more important than some… stupid election? | 这难道不比选举什么的破事重要多了吗 |
[28:42] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[28:43] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[28:44] | I am so sorry, and I promise you… | 我很抱歉 我向你保证… |
[28:49] | I’m going to get this under control. | 我会掌控这一切的 |
[28:51] | I am going to focus and get back to work. | 我会打起精神 回来工作的 |
[28:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -那就好 -嗯 |
[28:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:01] | This means we’re gonna have to get a new nanny for Oz. | 这表示我们要给奥兹找个新保姆了 |
[29:04] | Right. | 对 |
[29:11] | I’ll go home and write the ad for the new nanny. | 我回家写个广告 招新保姆 |
[29:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:15] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[29:19] | I want you to know I appreciate you. | 我要说 真的谢谢你 |
[29:22] | I really do, and I am so grateful | 真的 我也很感激 |
[29:24] | that you didn’t tell anybody. | 你没有告诉过任何人 |
[29:28] | Well, you did it, and now it’s done. | 做都做了 木已成舟 |
[29:32] | Ivy. Hey. | 艾薇 |
[29:36] | You forgive me. | 你已经原谅我了 |
[29:39] | You’re my wife. | 你是我妻子嘛 |
[29:42] | When I got into the booth, I-I couldn’t do it. | 一走到投票站 我就做不到了 |
[29:45] | I tried. | 我真的尽力了 |
[29:45] | You know that I did, but as much as I hate him, | 你知道的 虽然我很讨厌他 |
[29:48] | I didn’t trust her. | 但也不信任她 |
[29:50] | But Jill Stein? | 但投给吉尔·斯坦也太扯了 |
[29:51] | Come on, you can’t blame me. | 拜托 你不能怪我 |
[29:52] | She didn’t campaign enough in the battleground states. | 她在决战州[票数接近]的竞选不够努力 |
[29:54] | She… she went to Arizona, for God’s sake. | 她都去亚利桑那了 拜托 |
[29:56] | Really? We needed 10,000 votes, | 真的吗 我们当时还差一万票 |
[29:57] | and you would have been one of them. | 这里面就应该有你的一票 |
[30:01] | Jesus Christ! | 我去 |
[30:03] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[30:04] | I tripped– you should have not been blocking the sidewalk. | 我绊了一下 你们不该堵人行道的 |
[30:07] | There was plenty of room to go around, asshole. | 这儿地方宽敞着呢 混蛋 |
[30:13] | Enjoy your latte, bitch. | 喝你的拿铁吧 婊子 |
[30:16] | Have a nice day. | 日安 |
[30:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:24] | I’m fine. Are you okay? | 我没事 你呢 |
[30:25] | Oh, my God. | 太过分了 |
[30:29] | Wanted: part-time nanny for an active ten-year-old boy. | 诚聘兼职保姆 孩子10岁 活泼好动 |
[30:33] | We are a two-mom household looking for open-minded, | 家中有两位母亲 希望找一位开明负责 |
[30:36] | responsible in-home help. | 并提供家政帮助的保姆 |
[30:39] | Applicant should have a sunny disposition, | 要求申请者性格开朗 |
[30:41] | excellent references, | 推荐人评价优秀 |
[30:42] | and a valid, in-state driver’s license. | 且持有有效的本州驾照 |
[30:46] | Winter. That’s a pretty name. | 温特 名字很美 |
[30:48] | Thanks. Some people call me “Winnie.” | 谢谢 有人叫我温妮 |
[30:55] | So… Winter, | 那么 温特 |
[30:59] | why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself? | 简单介绍一下你自己吧 |
[31:02] | Assume the position. | 摆好姿势 |
[31:03] | Pinky out. | 伸小指保证 |
[31:08] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[31:09] | Once physical contact has been initiated, | 一旦发生身体接触 |
[31:11] | you’ve consented to answer all of my questions. | 就表示你同意回答我的所有问题 |
[31:14] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[31:25] | The naked truth– | 我要赤裸裸的真相 |
[31:28] | brutal honesty. | 残忍的诚实 |
[31:30] | Now, tell me, woman… | 告诉我吧 女人 |
[31:34] | what fills your heart with dread? | 你会因什么而心生恐惧 |
[31:37] | Children. I’ve always enjoyed children. | 孩子 我一直喜欢孩子 |
[31:40] | I did a lot of babysitting in high school. | 我高中的时候就做过不少保姆的工作 |
[31:43] | Your most humiliating experience, tell me. | 你最尴尬的经历 告诉我 |
[31:47] | In fifth grade, Marci Ross found | 五年级 马尔奇·罗斯 |
[31:50] | a love letter I’d written to Paula Abdul. | 看到了我写给宝拉·阿巴杜的情书 |
[31:52] | She made copies and spread it around. | 她拿去复印还到处发 |
[31:55] | Are you a Dyke? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[31:56] | I was at Vassar until last year. | 去年我才离开瓦萨学院 |
[31:58] | English lit. | 英国文学专业 |
[32:00] | Women’s studies. | 女性研究 |
[32:02] | I left during my junior year, | 第二年我辍学了 |
[32:03] | but I fully intend on going back. | 但我还在计划重回校园 |
[32:05] | I’m just not ready yet. | 只是我还没准备好 |
[32:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:09] | For the same reason I left. | 和我离开的原因一样 |
[32:11] | Me and a bunch of girlfriends put our education on hold | 我和几个女性朋友推迟了学业 |
[32:13] | so we could work full-time on Hillary’s campaign. | 去为希拉里的竞选做全职 |
[32:16] | What’s, uh, the most physical pain | 你对自己施加的伤害除外 |
[32:19] | you’ve ever experienced | 你遭受过的 |
[32:22] | that you didn’t do to yourself? | 身体上最大的痛苦是什么 |
[32:24] | When I let Scottie Mickels do anal. | 我和斯科蒂·米克尔肛交 |
[32:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:27] | Don’t be. It was worth it. | 不用 很值得 |
[32:30] | Proudest moment of my life was when Lena Dunham re-tweeted me. | 我这辈子最骄傲的时刻就是被莉娜·杜汉姆转发 |
[32:33] | I got almost 6,000 followers from that. | 一下就有了六千粉丝 |
[32:36] | Just not enough to elect the first woman president. | 只是还不够帮第一位女总统拉到足够的选票 |
[32:42] | What’s the most intense moment of pleasure | 你经历过的最激烈的快感 |
[32:46] | you’ve ever had? | 是什么 |
[32:49] | When I let Scottie Mickels do anal. | 我和斯科蒂·米克尔肛交 |
[32:54] | Was there blood? | 流血了吗 |
[32:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:58] | And poop? | 有屎吗 |
[33:01] | School is-is just so political, you know? | 学校太政治了 |
[33:04] | I just felt like I needed a break from all that. | 我只是觉得我应该暂缓学业 |
[33:06] | And I thought that becoming a part of someone else’s life– | 我觉得成为某个人 某个家庭的 |
[33:10] | a family– would be something good. | 一份子 肯定很有意义 |
[33:13] | Who was the last person that you wanted to kill? | 你最不想杀的人是谁 |
[33:17] | I’ve never wanted to kill anybody. | 我没有想杀的人 |
[33:19] | Bullshit. You’re a liar. | 胡扯 你骗人 |
[33:22] | The salt-of-the-earth Americans | 美国的社会中坚 |
[33:24] | who elected our president… | 选出了总统的那些人 |
[33:26] | you want them dead… | 你希望他们死 |
[33:30] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[33:32] | Don’t you?! | 不是吗 |
[33:41] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能开始上班 |
[33:45] | What’s the thing that scares you the most? | 你最害怕的是什么 |
[33:48] | Honestly, Kai? | 说实话吗 凯 |
[33:50] | You. | 是你 |
[34:25] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[34:27] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[34:49] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[34:51] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[35:10] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[35:11] | La cucaracha | 蟑螂 |
[35:15] | You asshole wetbacks aren’t welcome here no more | 这里不再欢迎你们这些非法劳工了 |
[35:20] | Selling drugs and doing crimes | 贩毒 犯罪 |
[35:26] | – Puto muerto! – Andele! | -你死定了 -安德尔 |
[35:48] | For a night tasting? This is supposed to be work. | 品酒夜啊 不是说谈工作嘛 |
[35:51] | You get the full treatment. Maybe… | 一条龙服务 也许… |
[35:54] | it’ll put you in the mood later. | 一会儿你情致就上来了 |
[35:59] | Well, alcohol always helps. | 酒精永远有效 |
[36:01] | Think about this for the prix fixe menu. | 我在考虑把这酒加入餐厅菜单 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:07] | This is fun. | 很有趣 |
[36:09] | Who says I can’t be romantic? | 谁说我就不浪漫了 |
[36:27] | This is good soup. | 汤很好喝 |
[36:29] | My mom’s a chef. | 我妈妈是厨师 |
[36:31] | Which one? | 哪个妈妈 |
[36:33] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[36:35] | Which one’s your real mommy? | 哪个是你真正的妈妈 |
[36:38] | They’re both. | 都是 |
[36:39] | I mean which one carried you in her belly? | 我是说 生你的是谁 |
[36:43] | I forgot. | 忘了 |
[36:44] | Maybe they never told me. | 也许是她们从没告诉过我 |
[36:46] | They ever tell you about your dad? | 她们从来没给你说过爸爸的事吗 |
[36:48] | Everybody has one. | 所有人都有爸爸的 |
[36:50] | I’m supposed to say, | 我应该说 |
[36:51] | “Every family is special in their own way.” | 每个家庭都有其独特之处 |
[36:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:00] | Twisty. He’s a killer clown. | 扭曲 他是个杀人小丑 |
[37:03] | Is that a knife? | 那是刀吗 |
[37:05] | And a dead body? | 还有一具尸体 |
[37:10] | Are you going to tell my moms? | 你会告诉我妈妈们吗 |
[37:13] | Have you ever seen a real dead body? | 你见过真正的尸体吗 |
[37:34] | 唐纳德·J·特朗普 我今天向英国首相特蕾莎·梅表达了 对伦敦恐怖袭击的哀悼 她手段强硬 做得好 | |
[37:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[37:44] | Just stop tweeting. | 别再发推特了 |
[38:15] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[38:17] | It’s called the Dark Web. | 这叫暗网 |
[38:18] | It’s where you can find all the cool stuff. | 最酷的东西都在这里 |
[38:22] | Scared? | 害怕吗 |
[38:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:50] | There was a clown! | 那里有个小丑 |
[38:54] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:57] | He was right there. | 他就在那里 |
[38:59] | He was right there! | 就在那里 |
[39:02] | He was right here. I swear to God. | 他就在那里 我发誓 |
[39:05] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[39:06] | There’s no one here. | 这里没有人 |
[39:10] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[39:13] | Ally, please. | 艾丽 求你 |
[39:16] | Ally, I was just here. | 艾丽 我刚才就在厨房 |
[39:17] | There’s no one. | 这里没有人 |
[39:18] | I know what I saw, Ivy! | 艾薇 我知道我看到了什么 |
[39:21] | I know what I saw! | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[39:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[39:25] | Will you stop? This is ridiculous. | 别这样了 太可笑了 |
[39:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[39:36] | – Oh, my God. – Ally, calm down. | -我的天啊 -艾丽 冷静些 |
[39:38] | Where the fuck is he? | 该死的 他到底在哪儿 |
[39:44] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:47] | I swear to you, I saw him right there. | 我发誓 我在那儿看到了他 |
[39:54] | What about the bloody crumpet | 带血的煎饼和 |
[39:55] | and the fingers in the endive? | 莴苣里的断指又如何解释呢 |
[40:11] | It’s a spinach souffle with truffle oil. | 这是淋上松露油的菠菜奶酥 |
[40:15] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:17] | No. | 不 |
[40:19] | Have you been taking your medicine? | 你一直都有吃药吗 |
[40:31] | You need to start doing that. | 你该开始吃了 |
[40:34] | I think I’m going insane. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
[40:44] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我要失去理智了 |
[40:51] | I don’t want to see this anymore. | 我再也不想看这个了 |
[40:55] | Have you ever been vaccinated | 你有注射过水痘和 |
[40:56] | for chicken pox or measles? | 麻疹的疫苗吗 |
[40:59] | This is like a vaccination, but for your brain. | 这就像是疫苗 不过是作用于你的大脑 |
[41:03] | It hurts at first, but it makes you better. | 刚开始有些痛 不过它会让你更好 |
[41:06] | Don’t you want to be strong? | 你不想变得更强大吗 |
[41:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:20] | I’ll get some cookies. | 我要拿些曲奇 |
[42:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:34] | I took the pill. | 我吃了药 |
[42:36] | I’m sorry if I don’t like altering my body chemistry | 很抱歉 我不喜欢用控制药物 |
[42:39] | with controlled substances. | 来调控身体的成分 |
[42:41] | Says the woman who’s never turned down a wine pairing. | 对酒从不拒绝的女人居然会这么说呢 |
[42:54] | Stop the car, stop the car. | 停车 停车 |
[42:56] | Oh, my God, Ivy. | 我的天啊 艾薇 |
[42:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, ladies. | 哇 哇 等一下 女士们 |
[43:01] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[43:02] | We live here and our son is in that house. | 我们住这 我们的儿子住那栋房子 |
[43:05] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[43:06] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[43:07] | Ozzie! | 奥兹 |
[43:11] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[43:14] | Ozzie! | 奥兹 |
[43:24] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[43:30] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[43:43] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[43:46] | Oh, no. The Changs. | 不 是张家 |
[43:49] | Crazy, right? I tried to call you guys. | 很疯狂 对吗 我试着给你们打电话 |
[43:51] | Thom and Marylin? | 托姆和玛丽莲呢 |
[43:54] | Are they okay? | 他们好吗 |
[43:56] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[43:59] | It was the clowns. | 是小丑 |
[44:03] | I saw them get out of the ice cream truck. | 我看到他们从冰淇淋车上下来 |
[44:05] | They just stood there and stared at me. | 他们就站那儿盯着我 |
[44:08] | Winter! Winter! | 温特 温特 |
[44:11] | Dude, slow down. | 老兄 慢点 |
[44:13] | But you have to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[44:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[44:29] | Can we go back? | 我们能回去了吗 |
[44:30] | We’re not supposed to be outside. | 我们不该出来的 |
[45:02] | Come here. I’ll lift you up. | 过来 我把你举上去 |
[45:04] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[45:07] | Please. | 求你 |
[45:34] | I tried to tell the police, but she won’t let me. | 我想告诉警察 可她不让我说 |
[45:37] | Oz, why don’t you go inside? | 奥兹 你为什么不进去 |
[45:39] | Your moms will be in in a second. | 妈妈们很快就进去 |
[45:41] | Now you want to look after him? Are you fucking kidding me? | 你现在想着照看他了 你是在逗我吗 |
[45:45] | Officer, would you take him over there for just… | 警官 你能把他从这儿带开一会… |
[45:46] | Ivy, no. Just for a second. | 艾薇 不 就一会儿 |
[45:49] | Please, honey. | 求你了 亲爱的 |
[45:51] | Just for a second. | 就一会 |
[45:52] | It’s okay, baby. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[45:58] | Look, I’m not calling your son a liar. | 听着 我不想说你儿子在撒谎 |
[46:01] | He’s an imaginative kid, | 他是个想象力丰富的孩子 |
[46:03] | but none of that happened. | 可他说的都是子虚乌有 |
[46:05] | We came out here when we saw a bunch of police cars pull up. | 我们看到很多警车聚在这就过来了 |
[46:07] | That was after I found this in his room. | 这是我在他房间里看到的 |
[46:10] | Oh. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[46:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[46:13] | I should have thrown it away. | 我本该把它扔了的 |
[46:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[46:16] | He has night terrors. | 他患有夜惊 |
[46:17] | He doesn’t even know he’s asleep. | 他甚至都不知道他睡着了 |
[46:20] | Oh, my God, Ivy. | 我的天啊 艾薇 |
[46:23] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[46:24] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[46:26] | Look, there’s that detective. | 看 那有警探 |
[46:27] | Detective. | 警探 |
[46:29] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[46:30] | I’m sorry, ma’am, I can’t talk about it right now. | 对不起 女士 现在我还不能说 |
[46:32] | Oh, that’s bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[46:33] | The Changs were our friends. | 张家人是我们的朋友 |
[46:35] | We know them. | 我认识他们 |
[46:35] | What happened in there? | 到底出什么事了 |
[46:37] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[46:38] | Are we even safe here? | 我们在这儿安全吗 |
[46:39] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[46:41] | There was nobody else involved. | 并不涉及其他人 |
[46:43] | It looks like a murder suicide. | 看着像是起谋杀性自杀 |
[46:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:40] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[47:43] | Ivy, did you hear that? | 艾薇 你听到了吗 |
[47:46] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |