时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Their nightmare was our dream. | 他们的梦魇是我们的梦想 |
[00:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready | 女士们先生们 你们准备好见到 |
[00:35] | for the cast and producer of My Roanoke Nightmare?! | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的卡司和制作人了吗 |
[00:44] | 我的罗厄诺克梦魇 佩利媒体中心 | |
[00:48] | 2016年3月15日 佩利电视节 | |
[00:52] | 我的罗厄诺克梦魇 佩利媒体中心 | |
[00:52] | Shelby, what was it like seeing yourself | 谢尔比 看到别人来 |
[00:54] | portrayed by someone else? | 扮演你是什么感觉 |
[00:57] | Um, it was weird, at first, | 起初很怪 |
[01:00] | but then somehow cathartic. | 后来 有种发泄的感觉 |
[01:05] | We love you, Shelby! | 我们爱你 谢尔比 |
[01:06] | Oh, thank you. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢 多谢了 |
[01:08] | Are you sure it’s not me you love? | 你们确定你们爱的不是我吗 |
[01:13] | Sidney James, My Roanoke Nightmare was | 西德尼·詹姆斯 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 |
[01:16] | one of the most successful television shows of all time. | 是世上最成功的电视剧之一 |
[01:21] | A ratings phenomenon. | 收视率爆棚 |
[01:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Well, that story has been told, | 那个故事已经讲完了 |
[01:29] | but we have some ideas. | 不过我们有些想法 |
[01:36] | Well, I would love to come back because I think we’ve just | 我很愿意回归 因为我觉得我们刚刚 |
[01:39] | only scratched the surface | 触及了一点 |
[01:41] | of what makes The Butcher tick. | 屠夫的本质 |
[01:43] | Well, The Butcher seemed to have scratched | 屠夫似乎对每个人都 |
[01:44] | everybody’s surface. | 没有手下留情 |
[01:49] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[01:51] | The bitch impaled me! | 那贱人刺穿了我 |
[01:54] | We can take some questions from our audience. | 我们可以接受几个观众提问 |
[01:57] | This question is for Rory. | 我想问罗里 |
[02:01] | Um, what’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[02:03] | Hey, I see the world in the full spectrum of colors, you know? | 我认为这世界是多姿多彩的 |
[02:08] | Rory, can I get a hug? | 罗里 能跟我抱抱吗 |
[02:10] | You bet your sweet little ass! | 当然了 |
[02:16] | What about me? Do I not get no love?! | 那我呢 没人想抱我吗 |
[02:23] | My name Bristol Windows | 我叫布里斯托·温德斯 |
[02:25] | and I flew all the way out here from London. | 我是专程从伦敦过来的 |
[02:28] | No shit. | 我去 |
[02:30] | It’s been a really hard year | 这一年我很不顺利 |
[02:31] | and My Roanoke Nightmare is the only thing that’s kept me going. | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》是唯一让我坚持下去的动力 |
[02:35] | I need to say | 我想说 |
[02:36] | I totally identify with Lee, who I feel | 我跟李很有共鸣 我觉得 |
[02:39] | has had some really nasty and unfair things | 网上有很多针对她的不公平的 |
[02:41] | said about her online. | 过分言论 |
[02:43] | Lee, I made you something. | 李 我给你做了样东西 |
[02:45] | I’d love to give it to you. | 我想送给你 |
[03:34] | All right, so it’s been a year | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 |
[03:42] | Everything’s just gone to shit. | 一切都变味儿了 |
[03:47] | really exploitative, | 糟蹋资源 |
[03:49] | turning what was a real artistic achievement | 把真正的艺术成就 |
[03:51] | into something quite crass. | 变成了粗俗的东西 |
[03:53] | And yes, I know, okay, Three Days in Hell | 是啊 我知道 《地狱三日》 |
[04:00] | with reddit threads that went on for ages | 网上讨论其真实性的帖子 |
[04:02] | about was it real or was it not, | 也热到爆 |
[04:05] | or were the spirits faked? | 讨论那些鬼魂是不是真的 |
[04:07] | Did anybody really die? | 是不是真死人了 |
[04:09] | They did die, didn’t they? | 他们真死了 不是吗 |
[04:12] | Now they want to put Lee on trial for murder. | 现在他们还要让李接受谋杀审判 |
[04:16] | I mean, why’d you have to go back, Lee? Why? | 你为什么要回去啊 李 为什么 |
[04:22] | Courts won’t do shit. | 法院什么都不肯做 |
[04:25] | Polk family ain’t never got justice in all our history. | 波尔克家的人从来都得不到公道 |
[04:34] | She took my babies. | 她夺走了我的孩子 |
[04:37] | Killed my kin. | 杀了我的亲人 |
[04:40] | Well, if the law won’t deal with her… | 如果法律不肯制裁她 |
[04:44] | I sure will. | 我可是会的 |
[04:56] | Lee Harris. Decorarated police officer , | 李·哈里斯 授勋警察 |
[04:59] | loving wife, devoted mother. | 慈爱的妻子 慈爱的母亲 |
[05:02] | She was a woman who had it all, | 她曾是拥有一切的女人 |
[05:04] | until she cracked. | 直到她崩溃 |
[05:13] | Lee Miller was a shy girl, gifted. | 李·米勒曾是个害羞 多才的女孩 |
[05:16] | She had big dreams, and in the fall of 2005, | 她拥有远大梦想 2005年秋 |
[05:19] | it felt like all of her dreams were coming true. | 她的梦想似乎都要成真了 |
[05:22] | Lee fell madly in love with a charismatic engineer | 李爱上了一位魅力十足的工程师 |
[05:24] | named Mason Harris. | 梅森·哈里斯 |
[05:26] | And soon after came Lee’s greatest joy, Flora. | 不久后 李最大的快乐 芙洛拉就出生了 |
[05:35] | But little did Lee know that her happy life | 但李并不知道 她的幸福生活 |
[05:38] | was about to spiral out of control. | 即将失控 |
[05:41] | A custody battle… | 一场监护权争夺 |
[05:43] | 影像来自 “西德尼·亚伦·詹姆斯制作公司” | |
[05:44] | a kidnapping, a murder. | 一次绑架 一场谋杀 |
[05:47] | A hit TV show. | 一部热播电视剧 |
[05:49] | Millions of Americans met Lee Harris in 2015… | 数百万美国人在2015年认识了李·哈里斯 |
[05:52] | Can we stop for a moment, please? | 我们能不能暂停一下拍摄 |
[05:54] | …when a sleeper hit, My Roanoke Nightmare, | 在黑马热剧《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的 |
[05:56] | first premiered. | 首映中见到了她 |
[05:57] | She was a woman of many secrets. | 她是个有很多秘密的女人 |
[06:00] | Dangerous. Deadly. | 危险 致命 |
[06:02] | Put down the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[06:03] | The police long suspected that Lee was responsible | 警方一直怀疑李是 |
[06:05] | for the death of her husband, Mason, | 杀害她丈夫梅森的凶手 |
[06:07] | but the evidence was purely circumstantial. | 但只有旁证 |
[06:11] | 马克·菲利普斯 地检官 | |
[06:11] | Well, we have no smoking gun, | 我们并无确凿证据 |
[06:13] | but I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, | 但我毫不怀疑地确信 |
[06:16] | Lee Harris killed her ex-husband in cold blood. | 是李·哈里斯冷血地杀了她的前夫 |
[06:21] | So I had to wait and watch | 我只能静等 眼看着 |
[06:24] | while this murderer became a celebrity… | 这个杀人犯成了个明星 |
[06:26] | We have the pleasure to sit down with Lee Harris… | 我们有幸请来了李·哈里斯 |
[06:27] | 李·哈里斯 回到罗厄诺克 | |
[06:29] | …profiting from her crimes. | 靠她的罪行赚钱 |
[06:31] | It’s shameful. | 真是可耻 |
[06:32] | The prosecution didn’t have to wait long. | 检方并不需要等待很久 |
[06:37] | setting an all-time ratings record. | 创下了史上最高的收视记录 |
[06:40] | Lee committed not one but multiple homicides. | 李犯下了多起凶杀案 |
[06:43] | Hey, Mama? | 妈妈 |
[06:43] | On camera. | 而且都被录了下来 |
[06:48] | We had her. | 她死定了 |
[06:50] | Monet Tumusiime’s sister sat in the front row | 莫奈·图缪西美的妹妹每天庭审时 |
[06:53] | every day of that trial | 就坐在前排 |
[06:54] | to remind me that my job was to speak up for the victims. | 提醒我 我要为被害人伸张正义 |
[06:58] | But the defense had a plan up their sleeve | 但辩方有一个计划 |
[06:59] | to render the mountain of evidence irrelevant. | 让成山的证据失效 |
[07:02] | 马库斯·米纳 毒检专家 | |
[07:02] | The strain of marijuana recovered from the Polk residence | 从波尔克宅取回的大麻菌株 |
[07:05] | was highly unusual. | 是非常特别的 |
[07:08] | It tested positive for hallucinogenic properties. | 有致幻效力 |
[07:11] | It was obvious that that magic pot | 显然 那种神奇的大麻 |
[07:13] | was messing with her brain. | 扰乱了她的精神 |
[07:15] | She was seeing things. | 她看到了幻觉 |
[07:16] | They played on the jury’s emotions, | 他们操纵陪审员的情绪 |
[07:18] | forced them to watch the recording from the Polk farm | 逼他们完整看完从波尔克农场 |
[07:20] | in its entirety. | 取回的录像 |
[07:23] | The guy pickled her ear, | 那人腌了她的耳朵 |
[07:25] | ate chunks out of her body, | 咬下了她身体的一大块 |
[07:27] | carved her up like a Christmas ham. | 像切圣诞节火腿一样割了她的肉 |
[07:28] | No wonder she thought everybody was after her. | 怪不得她觉得人人都与她为敌呢 |
[07:30] | I would have lost my damn mind. | 换了我也会疯的 |
[07:32] | Hallucinations, trauma, extreme duress– | 幻觉 创伤 极端压力 |
[07:35] | this is the textbook definition of diminished capacity. | 这就是行为能力下降的典型例子 |
[07:35] | 斯特芬妮·霍德 李·哈里斯的律师 | |
[07:39] | She didn’t know what she was doing. | 她根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[07:41] | She knew exactly what she was doing. | 她很清楚自己在做什么 |
[07:45] | In a stunning turn of events, | 令人震惊的转折 |
[07:46] | Lee Harris was acquitted of all charges. | 李·哈里斯被判无罪 |
[07:49] | It was an abomination. | 简直太过分了 |
[07:51] | There was no way I was gonna stand by | 我绝不会眼看着 |
[07:53] | and watch this woman elude justice– not again. | 她再次逃脱罪责 |
[07:56] | So I played the only card I had left. | 所以我打出了我仅剩下的唯一的一张牌 |
[07:59] | Went after her for her original crime– | 追究她最初的罪行 |
[08:01] | the murder of Mason. | 梅森的谋杀 |
[08:03] | I killed Daddy. | 我杀了爸爸 |
[08:07] | That’s on me, and me alone. | 是我做的 我一个人 |
[08:10] | No one else helped me. | 没有其他人帮过我 |
[08:12] | It’s nobody’s fault except mine. | 是我犯的错 与他人无关 |
[08:14] | I had her on tape, confessing. | 我有她招供的录像 |
[08:16] | We had Matt’s security footage clearly revealing | 马特的监控录像明确显示 |
[08:19] | Lee leaving that house at 10:13 p.m. | 李晚上10:13出了家门 |
[08:22] | And phone records revealed a call between Lee and Mason | 电话记录显示 李和梅森10:19时 |
[08:25] | at 10:19 p.m. that lasted six minutes. | 打了一通六分钟的电话 |
[08:29] | And it was our contention that Lee Harris | 我们认为 李·哈里斯 |
[08:31] | was arranging a rendezvous with her ex-husband. | 当时是约她前夫见面 |
[08:34] | And the reason we thought that… | 我们这么认为的原因 |
[08:36] | The prosecution calls Flora Harris. | 检方传芙洛拉·哈里斯 |
[08:40] | We had an eyewitness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[08:42] | You were in the woods a long time. | 你在林子里待了很久 |
[08:45] | That must have been scary. | 肯定很害怕吧 |
[08:49] | Now, when you were out there, | 你在林子里时 |
[08:50] | did you see anything strange? | 看到什么怪事了吗 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:54] | Who’d you see? | 你看到谁了 |
[08:56] | Mom and Dad. | 妈妈和爸爸 |
[08:58] | And what were they doing? | 他们做了什么 |
[09:01] | They were fighting. | 他们在吵架 |
[09:03] | It was about me, as usual. | 又是为了我吵 |
[09:06] | My dad, he said my mom kidnapped me at school, | 我爸爸说妈妈从学校绑架了我 |
[09:09] | and she was hiding me. | 还说她把我藏起来了 |
[09:11] | So he wanted to tell the cops. | 说他要去报警 |
[09:14] | So your father threatened to involve the police. | 你父亲威胁要报警 |
[09:18] | What’d your mom do next? | 你妈妈接下来做了什么 |
[09:23] | He walked away… | 他走开了 |
[09:25] | and she picked up a rock. | 她拿起了一块石头 |
[09:27] | And what did she do with the rock, Flora? | 她拿石头做了什么 芙洛拉 |
[09:30] | She hit him. | 她打了他 |
[09:35] | He fell, and she hit him again, | 他摔倒了 她又打了他一次 |
[09:39] | until he stopped moving. | 直到他不动了 |
[09:43] | You killed Daddy. | 你杀了爸爸 |
[09:51] | Flora, did your mom or your dad | 芙洛拉 你妈妈或你爸爸 |
[09:53] | ever see you that night? | 那晚看到你了吗 |
[09:55] | No. I was hiding. | 没有 我躲起来了 |
[09:59] | No further questions. | 没有其他问题了 |
[10:12] | Your father thought your mother was hiding you. | 你父亲以为你妈妈把你藏了起来 |
[10:16] | But that wasn’t true, was it? | 但并不是那样的 是吧 |
[10:19] | You chose to go out into the woods, didn’t you? | 是你自己跑进林子里的 是吧 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:24] | Why didn’t you go to your mother and father? | 你为什么不去找妈妈和爸爸 |
[10:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[10:28] | I didn’t want them to find me. | 我不希望他们找到我 |
[10:30] | – Why not? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[10:32] | I felt safe. | 我觉得安全 |
[10:34] | You felt safe? | 你觉得安全 |
[10:35] | Alone? In the woods? | 一个人在林子里叫安全 |
[10:38] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[10:39] | I was with Priscilla. | 我跟普里西拉在一起 |
[10:41] | Priscilla. The ghost girl from the TV show. | 普里西拉 电视剧里的鬼女孩 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:49] | You felt safer in the woods with a dead girl’s spirit | 你觉得跟一个亡魂在林子里 |
[10:54] | than you did with your own parents? | 比跟你父母在一起安全吗 |
[10:57] | I was much happier with Priscilla than I ever was with you. | 我跟普里西拉一起 比跟你要快乐得多 |
[11:05] | 拘留室 A摄像头 | |
[11:07] | 拘留室 D摄像头 | |
[11:09] | The words of an imaginative girl, | 这段说辞来自一个家庭破裂 |
[11:12] | from a broken home. | 爱幻想的女孩 |
[11:14] | Her mother an addict, | 她妈妈酗酒成瘾 |
[11:15] | her father an angry man with an explosive temper. | 她爸爸脾气暴躁 |
[11:18] | Is it any surprise that this poor child… | 可怜的孩子幻想出一个给她安全感的朋友 |
[11:20] | – Gotcha! – …invented a friend with whom she felt safe? | -找到你了 -真的那么难以置信吗 |
[11:23] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[11:26] | Lee’s taped confession. | 李在录像里承认杀人 |
[11:28] | – I killed Daddy. – An obvious attempt by Ms. Harris | -我杀了爸爸 -明显是为了 |
[11:31] | to stop the abuse of her kidnapper. | 阻止绑架她的人继续施虐 |
[11:33] | For all we know, | 说不定 |
[11:34] | Flora, this impressionable child, | 芙洛拉是个易受影响的孩子 |
[11:38] | may have seen that tape | 她可能看过这段录像后 |
[11:40] | and built false memories around it. | 构建出一段虚假记忆 |
[11:44] | Her testimony may condemn Ms. Harris as a mother, | 她的证词也许谴责哈里斯女士是个失职的母亲 |
[11:47] | but it does not prove that she is a murderer. | 但并不能证明她是杀人犯 |
[11:52] | It was 16 days before the jury reached a verdict. | 十六天后陪审团才达成一致决议 |
[12:04] | We were split, on Flora’s testimony. | 我们对芙洛拉的证词有意见分歧 |
[12:07] | I understand the jury has reached a verdict. What say you? | 我知道陪审团已达成一致决议 请宣布 |
[12:10] | I know the Roanoke show was a popular show. | 我知道罗厄诺克这个节目很受欢迎 |
[12:13] | We find the defendant… | 我们宣布被告… |
[12:14] | But I couldn’t send a woman to jail | 但我不能因为鬼故事 |
[12:17] | based on ghost stories. | 而把一个女人送进监狱 |
[12:19] | …not guilty. | …罪名不成立 |
[12:35] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing. | 我可以肯定告诉你 |
[12:36] | Lee Harris must be one damn good actress. | 李·哈里斯一定是个好演员 |
[12:40] | Maybe even better than the woman who played her. | 演技可能比扮演她的那个女人还要好 |
[12:42] | You know, in my entire legal career, to this day, | 我整个法律生涯 迄今为止 |
[12:45] | that verdict was the hardest to swallow. | 这个裁决是我最不能忍受的 |
[12:52] | Flora… | 芙洛拉 |
[12:55] | Flora. Just talk to me, please. | 芙洛拉 求你跟我说话 |
[12:58] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[13:02] | You know, it’s easy | 一般来说 |
[13:03] | to break this kind of thing down to winners and losers. | 这种事情可以分出胜者和输家 |
[13:08] | But nobody won here. | 但这次没人赢 |
[13:14] | I mean, sure, Lee Harris dodged a sentence. | 当然 李·哈里斯躲过了法律的审判 |
[13:18] | I think she lost a lot more. | 但她失去的恐怕更多 |
[13:33] | Lee Harris. Equally reviled and celebrated. | 李·哈里斯 既受非议又被歌颂 |
[13:36] | She is one of the most provocative | 她是我们这个时代最有争议 |
[13:38] | and polarizing figures of our time. | 最两极化的人物之一 |
[13:41] | Lee endured and survived a harrowing experience | 李从一段惨痛的经历中存活下来 |
[13:44] | that would’ve destroyed most people. | 多数人都会被打垮 |
[13:46] | She rose from the depths of her torture | 她从遭受的磨难中浴火重生 |
[13:48] | and wrote a bestselling book, | 写出一本畅销书 |
[13:50] | became a highly-paid speaker, | 成为高薪的演讲者 |
[13:52] | but some would say Lee never escaped. | 但有人说 李从未逃脱出来 |
[13:56] | That in fighting monsters, she became one herself. | 和怪物斗争的同时 她自己也变成了怪物 |
[14:00] | I killed Daddy. | 我杀了爸爸 |
[14:04] | That’s on me, and me alone. | 是我做的 我一个人 |
[14:07] | No one else helped me. | 没有其他人帮过我 |
[14:08] | It’s nobody’s fault except mine. | 是我犯的错 与他人无关 |
[14:13] | The murder trials of Lee Harris | 李·哈里斯谋杀案的审判 |
[14:16] | captured the hearts and minds of an entire nation. | 紧紧抓住了全国人民的心 |
[14:20] | And when it was time to announce the verdict, | 准备宣布决议那一刻 |
[14:22] | it seemed as though the whole world stood still. | 整个世界似乎都停止运转 |
[14:26] | It was the second time Lee successfully navigated | 这是李第二次成功结束 |
[14:30] | a journey of horrors. | 一段可怕的旅程 |
[14:34] | Acquitted of all charges, | 所有罪名不成立 |
[14:36] | exonerated by a jury of her peers, | 陪审团判她无罪 |
[14:38] | and yet questions remain. | 但仍有些问题得不到解答 |
[14:42] | It is for this fascinating woman, | 正是为了这位让人着迷的女性 |
[14:45] | that I have come out of retirement. | 我选择复出 |
[14:48] | Lee Harris has agreed to do an interview | 李·哈里斯同意接受我的采访 |
[14:50] | to tell the world her side of an extraordinary story, | 从她的角度 向世人诉说这个独特的故事 |
[14:55] | unedited, unfiltered, live on television. | 未经剪辑和删减 在电视上现场直播 |
[15:00] | Welcome to The Lana Winters Special. | 欢迎收看《拉娜·温特斯特别节目》 |
[15:18] | Lee. | 李 |
[15:20] | Thank you for agreeing to this interview. | 感谢你接受这次采访 |
[15:22] | There are so many questions I want to ask, | 我有太多问题想问 |
[15:25] | so much everyone is dying to know. | 都是人们最想知道的答案 |
[15:28] | I will start with the most important question first. | 我们先从最重要的问题开始 |
[15:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:36] | You had me there. | 你难住我了 |
[15:37] | Well, I honestly want to know. | 我真的想了解 |
[15:41] | You have been through hell and back, | 你经历了地狱般的生活 |
[15:42] | and so many people would’ve simply given up. | 换做别人可能就放弃了 |
[15:46] | This I know. | 这是我知道的 |
[15:47] | To what do you attribute your resilience? | 但你是如何挺过来的呢 |
[15:51] | Well, it’s good to have a goal in mind, | 我心里有盼头 |
[15:54] | something to hope for. | 有希望 |
[15:57] | For me, that’s Flora. | 给我希望的是芙洛拉 |
[15:58] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[16:00] | It’s always been about her. | 一直都是她 |
[16:03] | At my darkest times, | 在我最黑暗的日子里 |
[16:05] | she kept me alive. | 是她让我活下去 |
[16:08] | The thought of Flora being alone in the world, | 想到芙洛拉也许会成为孤儿 |
[16:11] | the joy of seeing her again, and… | 再次见到她的喜悦 还有 |
[16:13] | to watch her grow up. | 能看着她长大 |
[16:16] | It’s kept me going. | 都是我前进的动力 |
[16:17] | How is your relationship with your daughter today? | 现在你和你女儿的关系怎么样了 |
[16:21] | At the moment, spare. | 现在不住在一起 |
[16:23] | I can only imagine | 我能想象 |
[16:24] | how painful that must be for you now. | 那对你来说有多痛苦 |
[16:28] | Having to go back into a courtroom yet again, | 但你还是选择回到法庭 |
[16:31] | this time to fight for custody. | 这次是争夺抚养权 |
[16:33] | Mason’s family have decided | 梅森的家人认为 |
[16:35] | that I’m not a good influence on my own daughter. | 我会对女儿产生不良影响 |
[16:38] | Even though I’ve been acquitted of all charges. | 即使我被判了无罪 |
[16:40] | You have to admit, those horrible images remain. | 你必须承认 那些可怕的画面还在 |
[16:44] | The public will always associate Lee Harris | 人们永远会把李·哈里斯 |
[16:47] | with the deaths of three innocent people. | 和三个无辜者的死亡联系在一起 |
[16:51] | Not to mention your husband. | 还有你的丈夫 |
[16:53] | Flora’s father. | 芙洛拉的父亲 |
[16:54] | And by acquitting you, the jury, and basically half of America, | 而判你无罪的陪审团 和近半美国人 |
[16:58] | are calling Flora– your daughter– a liar. | 都认为芙洛拉 你的女儿 是撒谎精 |
[17:01] | I did not come here to be put on trial again. | 我来这里不是为了再次受审的 |
[17:05] | But why are you here, Lee? | 那你为什么来了 李 |
[17:09] | Why did you agree to this interview? | 你为什么同意接受这次采访 |
[17:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:12] | Well, I know for a fact that you turned everybody else down. | 据我所知 你拒绝了其他所有人的邀请 |
[17:15] | Diane Sawyer. | 黛安·索耶 |
[17:17] | Barbara Walters. | 芭芭拉·沃尔特斯 |
[17:18] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[17:20] | Because of… who you are. | 因为你这个人本身 |
[17:24] | And what you’ve been through. | 还有你的经历 |
[17:27] | I mean, Jesus. | 我是指 |
[17:29] | You killed your own son. | 你杀了自己的儿子 |
[17:32] | Bloody Face. | 血脸杀手 |
[17:41] | I killed a psychopathic murderer before he could kill me. | 我是先下手为强 杀死了变态杀人犯 |
[17:47] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了必须做的事 |
[17:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:50] | You know there are extenuating circumstances | 你知道你做的每一件事 |
[17:52] | – in every action you take. – Of course. | -都情有可原 -是的 |
[17:55] | That’s why I agreed to talk to you. | 这就是为什么我愿意和你聊聊 |
[17:56] | Well, it’s not really me you came here to talk to, is it? | 其实你来这里不是为了和我聊吧 |
[18:00] | Your daughter has refused to speak to you | 在你的无罪判决之后 |
[18:02] | since your acquittal, isn’t that right? | 你女儿就拒绝和你说话了吧 |
[18:05] | I’m praying she’s watching, | 我希望她现在在看 |
[18:07] | and that she’ll somehow see this | 她能看到这些 |
[18:10] | so I can tell her what she needs to know. | 这样我就可以告诉她一些她必须知道的事 |
[18:13] | Well… this is your chance. | 现在就是你的机会 |
[18:18] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[18:29] | Flora, I’m gonna tell you something that maybe you already know. | 芙洛拉 也许你已经知道我要说的话了 |
[18:35] | But you need to hear it from my heart. | 但我字字真心 |
[18:38] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[18:41] | And I’m never gonna give up. | 我绝不放弃 |
[18:43] | Never stop, until we are together again. | 绝不罢手 直到我们能团圆 |
[18:51] | You feel better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 好点了 |
[18:56] | Where is she, Lee? | 她在哪 李 |
[18:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[19:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[19:03] | Is that some sort of trick question? | 这是什么陷阱问题吗 |
[19:05] | Flora Harris was reported missing by her grandparents | 芙洛拉·哈里斯被她的爷爷奶奶上报失踪 |
[19:09] | an hour before we went on the air. | 就在我们开始直播前的一个小时 |
[19:11] | – Where is she? Lee? – What are you talking about? | -她在哪 李 -你在说什么啊 |
[19:14] | I know that our viewers will understand the desperation | 我知道我们的观众会理解你作为一个 |
[19:17] | of a mother separated from her daughter, | 与自己亲生骨肉分离的妈妈的绝望 |
[19:19] | but if you have abducted her again, | 但是如果你再次绑架了她 |
[19:22] | Lee, now is the time to come clean | 李 现在是时候坦白了 |
[19:24] | before things spiral out of control. | 在一切事情都失控之前 |
[19:26] | My God, Jesus. | 我的天 老天爷 |
[19:28] | – Lee. Please sit down. – I have to find my daughter. | -李 请坐下 -我得去找我的女儿 |
[19:32] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:33] | That’s a goddamn assault weapon. | 是袭击性武器 |
[19:36] | Lee, sit down. | 李 坐下 |
[19:38] | Sit down, goddamn it! | 坐下 该死 |
[19:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:45] | Oh, my God. It’s Lot. | 天啊 是罗特 |
[19:47] | I bet you I’m the last guy you expected to see. | 我敢打赌没想到会见到我吧 |
[19:50] | Please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[19:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:54] | My name is Lana Winters. | 我叫拉娜·温特斯 |
[19:56] | Do not do anything you regret. | 不要做什么自己会后悔的事 |
[19:58] | You are on live television. | 你现在正在被直播 |
[20:00] | I could give a shit about your TV. | 我才不在乎你的节目 |
[20:03] | What I’m about to do is justice. | 我要做的是伸张正义 |
[20:05] | No, this is not justice, this is revenge. | 不 这不是正义 这是报复 |
[20:08] | She killed Jether. | 她杀了杰瑟 |
[20:10] | It’s her fault my mama’s dead. | 我妈妈的死她也脱不了干系 |
[20:12] | The world is watching you, young man. | 整个世界都在看着你 年轻人 |
[20:15] | Millions of people. | 几百万人 |
[20:17] | You have an opportunity to tell your truth. | 你有个机会去说出真相 |
[20:21] | I can see the pain you’re in. | 我能感受到你的痛苦 |
[20:24] | I know that pain. | 我知道那种痛苦 |
[20:26] | I know what it’s like to so desperately want | 我知道当你非常绝望 想拨乱反正时 |
[20:28] | to correct an injustice that you are driven to violence. | 你不得不付诸武力 |
[20:32] | You loved your mother. | 你爱你的母亲 |
[20:34] | She was everything to me. | 她是我的一切 |
[20:36] | Killing Lee will not bring her back. | 杀了李不能让她起死回生 |
[20:40] | It won’t ease the burden on your soul. | 也不能减轻你的灵魂上的负担 |
[20:43] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[20:45] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[20:53] | She talks too much. | 她话太多了 |
[20:57] | Time’s up, Lee. | 时间到了 李 |
[21:01] | 技术问题 请稍候 | |
[21:07] | 经过慎重考虑以及获得了生还人员的同意后 本网站决定播出11月18日富有争议的剧集《 灵魂追捕手》 | |
[21:13] | 观众请酌情观看 言语及影像包含暴力内容 | |
[21:19] | Tonight, an extraordinary special edition of Spirit Chasers. | 今晚播出 超乎想象的特辑《鬼魂魂追捕手》 |
[21:22] | 禁止入内 未经授权不得入内 私自闯入该领地是违法的 | |
[21:23] | We investigate the Roanoke house, | 我们将调查罗厄诺克之屋 |
[21:25] | the disturbing location | 一个令人毛骨悚然的地方 |
[21:27] | of the deadliest paranormal phenomenon | 曾发生过美国最为致命的 |
[21:29] | in America. | 灵异现象 |
[21:30] | Was The Butcher real? | 屠夫是真实存在的人物吗 |
[21:32] | Were the settlers just a fabrication? | 那些殖民者是否只是虚构 |
[21:34] | Man, I haven’t been this freaked out | 老天 自从去过那间疯人院之后 |
[21:35] | since we were in that asylum. | 我再也没有到过这么恐怖的地方了 |
[21:39] | The Chasers are joined by Ashley Gilbert, | 本次成员有阿什利·吉尔伯特 |
[21:41] | the star of My Roanoke Nightmare. | 出演过《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 |
[21:44] | His familiarity with the house will guide our team | 他对这间房屋比较熟悉 他将带领团队 |
[21:47] | to capture evidence of spectral visitations | 在血月周期时捕捉 |
[21:49] | during the cycle of the blood moon. | 幽灵存在的证据 |
[21:58] | Yo, I’m Bob Kinnaman. | 我是鲍勃·金纳曼 |
[21:59] | 鲍勃·金纳曼 追魂者 | |
[22:00] | And I’m Dave Elder, | 我是戴夫·埃尔德 |
[22:01] | 戴夫·埃尔德 追魂者 | |
[22:02] | the hosts of Spirit Chasers. | 《鬼魂追捕手》的主持 |
[22:03] | The Roanoke house is the Holy Grail of spectral phenomenon. | 罗厄诺克之屋鬼怪现象丛生 |
[22:07] | It’s either the greatest modern day proof of paranormal activity… | 这可能是现代超自然现象最好的证明 |
[22:09] | Or the biggest fraud since Bernie Madoff. | 也可能是自伯尼·麦道夫以来最大的骗局 |
[22:12] | Every show on TV wanted to do a segment on location here. | 所有的电视节目都想在这进行拍摄 |
[22:15] | 60 Minutes. Good Morning America. | 比如《六十分钟》《早安美国》 |
[22:17] | They all got the same answer we did. Permission denied. | 可他们都得到了相同的回复 禁止进入 |
[22:20] | In fact, they put up a steel fence around the entire property | 实际上 他们在四周修建了铁栅栏 |
[22:23] | to keep the riffraff out. | 阻拦小流氓 |
[22:24] | So we came up with a new strategy. | 所以我们想了新方法 |
[22:27] | We don’t ask, dude. | 老兄 我们就这么进来了 |
[22:32] | Not only are we here without any authorization, | 我们在这里不仅没有许可 |
[22:35] | but we’re here in the middle of the blood moon. | 而且还在血月期来的 |
[22:37] | Dave, are we insane? | 戴夫 我们疯了吗 |
[22:41] | To tackle the Roanoke House… | 为了搞清楚罗厄诺克之屋 |
[22:42] | We needed backup. | 我们需要帮助 |
[22:45] | 阿什利·吉尔伯特 明星 《我的罗厄诺克噩梦》 | |
[22:46] | You called, and here I am. | 你喊我来 我就来了 |
[22:49] | Ashley, welcome to the show. | 阿什利 欢迎你 |
[22:50] | Y’all ready to catch some ghosts? | 准备好抓住那些鬼魂了吗 |
[22:54] | We spared no expense, rigging the house | 我们不惜代价 给房子 |
[22:56] | 翠茜· 罗根 技术经理 | |
[22:57] | with full spectrum cameras, | 装备上了全光谱摄像机 |
[22:59] | capturing ultraviolet to infrared images. | 用来捕捉紫外和红外图像 |
[23:02] | They’ll be the most helpful in the dark. | 在黑暗中他们都非常有用 |
[23:09] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[23:10] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[23:12] | You were excellent in My Roanoke Nightmare. | 你在《我的罗厄诺克噩梦》里表现超赞 |
[23:15] | Why weren’t you involved with Return to Roanoke? | 你为什么没参加《回到罗厄诺克》呢 |
[23:19] | Sidney James did not deign | 西德尼·詹姆士可没屈尊 |
[23:20] | to ask me to participate. | 邀请我参加 |
[23:25] | And as it turns out… | 从结果来看 |
[23:28] | …fortunately so. | 很幸运我没参加 |
[23:32] | Everything is in place as the Spirit Chasers await nightfall | 一切就绪 《鬼魂追捕手》等着日落 |
[23:35] | and the arrival of the blood moon. | 及血月的到来 |
[23:38] | But what they find takes everyone by surprise. | 可他们发现了令所有人都震惊的东西 |
[23:43] | I’ve never seen a reading like this before. | 我从来没看多这种读数 |
[23:44] | It’s off the charts. | 都爆表了 |
[23:46] | I can feel the hairs standing on the back of my neck. | 我都感觉到头发都立起来了 |
[23:49] | There was trauma here. | 这里有痕迹 |
[23:51] | Look at the blood stain on the wall. | 看墙上的血迹 |
[23:59] | This is where Rory died. | 罗里就是在这儿死的 |
[24:15] | That was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[24:16] | The air is completely still. | 空气都完全凝固了 |
[24:21] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[24:23] | – What was that? – Look! | -那是什么 -看 |
[24:25] | I almost peed my pants. | 我要吓尿了 |
[24:39] | The energy change from day to night is unbelievable. | 白天到黑夜的能量变化太难以置信了 |
[24:43] | Oh, I mean it’s intense. | 我是说太剧烈了 |
[24:46] | It almost feels like I’m standing next to a Tesla coil. | 感觉就好像我紧挨着特斯拉圈一样 |
[24:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[24:52] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前看到过这个 |
[24:54] | A bonnet. | 女帽 |
[24:56] | Like the one we had on the show. | 像我们在剧里的那个 |
[24:59] | But this is the real McCoy. | 但这个是真的 |
[25:01] | I can sense in the fabric the desiccation and pain. | 我能感受到这纺织中的无聊和辛苦 |
[25:07] | There’s something outside. | 有东西在外头 |
[25:11] | I don’t see anybody. | 我没看到任何人 |
[25:18] | Lee? | 李 |
[25:20] | That was totally unexpected, but so awesome. I was so psyched. | 完全出乎意料 太惊人了 我很兴奋 |
[25:23] | To have Lee Harris show up at the house | 是什么让李·哈里斯 |
[25:25] | in the middle of the night? What? | 居然在午夜出现在了房子里 |
[25:27] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们这是做什么 |
[25:27] | 李·哈里斯 罗厄诺克幸存者 | |
[25:28] | With all this crap? | 还带着这些废物 |
[25:30] | Are you people crazy enough to be shooting another show here? | 你们是疯了再继续过来拍另一部片子吗 |
[25:32] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我要问你同样的问题 |
[25:34] | I’m looking for my daughter. | 我在找我的女儿 |
[25:35] | And I’m running out of time. | 我没时间了 |
[25:37] | I can sense it outside, the blood moon is rising. | 我在外面就能感觉到 血月正在升起 |
[25:40] | The others will be here. | 那些鬼魂马上就会到 |
[25:41] | That’s so perfect! | 那太棒了 |
[25:42] | You stupid. You deserve to die. | 你们这些蠢货 真该去死 |
[25:48] | Lee, what would make you think Flora’s here? | 李 你为什么觉得芙洛拉在这里 |
[25:50] | I’ve been searching everywhere for two weeks. | 我已经搜寻两周了 |
[25:52] | This is the last place I want to be. | 我最不想来的就是这里 |
[25:59] | But I saw Priscilla come in here. | 但我看见普里西拉进来过 |
[26:02] | She took Flora from me before. | 她之前夺走过芙洛拉 |
[26:05] | I found that on the floor. | 我在地上发现的 |
[26:08] | Lee! What happened to you after the Lana Winters thing? | 李 拉娜·温特斯采访之后到底发生了什么 |
[26:10] | Why the fuck would I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[26:12] | Come on, Lee, let us help you find Flora. | 拜托 李 让我们帮你找芙洛拉 |
[26:15] | We got all this equipment here just waiting to be used. | 我们有许多仪器都整装待用 |
[26:17] | We can work together to contact the spirits. | 我们可以共同努力去召唤鬼魂 |
[26:19] | Believe me! They will find us! | 相信我 他们会找到我们的 |
[26:22] | And if you had any brains at all, | 如果你还有点理智的话 |
[26:24] | you would get out of here now, | 就该赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[26:25] | because this house has a strange way | 因为这房子会以恐怖的方式 |
[26:28] | of ripping that frat boy smile right off your face! | 将你脸上那无害的笑容撕个粉碎 |
[26:34] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[26:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:54] | Spectacular! | 太惊人了 |
[26:56] | – What is it? – That’s a thermal capture. | -那是什么 -热中子俘获 |
[26:58] | You see that blue? Whatever made the cabinet fall | 看见蓝色线条吗 无论是什么将那柜子撞倒 |
[27:01] | is colder than everything else in the room. | 都比这房间里东西的温度要低得多 |
[27:03] | The Chens. | 是陈一家 |
[27:04] | I recorded an audio file from the master bedroom. | 我在主卧里录到一个音频 |
[27:15] | That is creepy. | 真令人毛骨悚然 |
[27:17] | That’s Priscilla. | 那是普里西拉 |
[27:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:20] | You still have time. Leave all your shit and get out now. | 你们还有时间 丢下所有东西马上离开 |
[27:23] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[27:24] | Ch-Chasers don’t run. | 灵魂追捕手才不会临阵脱逃 |
[27:27] | Follow them! | 跟上他们 |
[27:30] | Priscilla? | 普里西拉 |
[28:02] | She’s there! | 她在那里 |
[28:03] | Straight ahead. | 正前方 |
[28:15] | Did you see her? She was right in front of you. | 看见她了吗 她就在你正前方 |
[28:24] | Croatoan! | 克鲁图安 |
[28:29] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[28:32] | Go. Go. Go. | 快 快 快 |
[28:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:41] | We’re okay. | 我们没事了 |
[28:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:48] | No! | 不 |
[28:51] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[28:52] | Did you see where she went? | 你看到她去哪了吗 |
[29:04] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s get… | 我们赶紧离开这里 快点… |
[29:05] | We’re done, we’re… let’s… | 我们不干了 快点… |
[29:09] | – You were right. – Go! | -你说的是真的 -快走 |
[29:11] | – Get the out of here! – We have to get out of here! | -赶紧离开这鬼地方 -我们必须离开这里 |
[29:12] | We have to get out of here! | 我们必须离开这里 |
[29:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[29:20] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们必须离开这里 |
[29:24] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[29:26] | Help us! Over here! Help us! | 帮帮我们 这里 帮帮我们 |
[29:33] | Tracy! | 翠茜 |
[29:44] | Get back in your car! Get back in the car! | 赶紧上车 赶紧上车 |
[29:47] | Something is fucking going on! | 这地方太诡异了 |
[30:04] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[30:05] | I just want to keep you safe. | 我只想保证你安全 |
[30:13] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[30:24] | 重大新闻 罗厄诺克宅被包围 | |
[30:27] | It is hour 14 of Lee Harris’s standoff here | 李·哈里斯已在美国乡间最著名的 |
[30:30] | at what may be the most famous, or should I say | 或者说是最臭名昭著的房子里 |
[30:33] | infamous house in the country. | 与警方僵持了14小时 |
[30:35] | 重大新闻 罗厄诺克人质危机仍在继续 | |
[30:35] | We are currently considering this a hostage situation. | 我们目前认为这是人质劫持案 |
[30:37] | Uh, we have several conflicting reports saying | 不同的报道均称 |
[30:40] | that she has her daughter and another child in there. | 她和女儿以及另一名儿童在屋中 |
[30:43] | Maybe our negotiator can make some progress. | 也许谈判专家能取得进展 |
[30:45] | When you look at what’s happening, | 你看到那番景象 |
[30:45] | 前罗厄诺克演员谈李·哈里斯 威廉·范·亨德森 | |
[30:46] | can you tell us, what do you know about her? | 你能说说你对她的看法吗 |
[30:48] | What’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[30:49] | Uh, well, you know, we worked together. | 我们一起拍戏 |
[30:51] | Uh, a quick hello at the premiere | 在现场随便寒暄一下 |
[30:53] | was our only interaction. | 是我们唯一的互动 |
[30:55] | I remember she wears Shalimar. | 我记得她喷一千零一夜的香水 |
[30:58] | You decided not to go back to the reality show– | 你决定不回去拍真人秀 |
[31:01] | Return to Roanoke. | 《回到罗厄诺克》 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I mean, I was asked, of course. | 我当然被邀请了 |
[31:03] | I want that on record. | 我想说出来 |
[31:04] | There’s have been a lot of conflicting reports out there, | 媒体有许多不同的报道 |
[31:06] | but you know, I have the e-mail chain. | 但我留下了邮件记录 |
[31:08] | Well, if anyone can give us a better sense of who Lee Harris is, | 能充分描述李·哈里斯的人 |
[31:12] | it’s the last person who interviewed her. | 就是最后采访她的人 |
[31:13] | And we have her here exclusively, | 我们独家请到了她 |
[31:15] | for her first interview since she was brutally attacked by Lot Polk. | 这是她被罗特·波尔克攻击后的首次采访 |
[31:20] | National treasure, Lana Winters. | 美国之光 拉娜·温特斯 |
[31:22] | Lana, let me be the first to say | 拉娜 我想第一个告诉你 |
[31:24] | it’s good to have you back on the air with us. | 欢迎你回归小荧幕 |
[31:26] | Looks like you’re home from the hospital, | 你好像出院回家了 |
[31:28] | resting comfortably. | 正在舒服地休养中 |
[31:29] | Yes, indeed. | 确实 |
[31:32] | You and Lee Harris are two women | 你和李·哈里斯 |
[31:34] | who are extremely hard to keep down, apparently. | 显然都是闲不下来的人 |
[31:36] | If this is a double’s match, trouble is losing badly. | 如果你们参加双打比赛 肯定所向披靡 |
[31:40] | Well, in many ways, I understand Lee Harris. | 某种程度上 我很理解李·哈里斯 |
[31:44] | We are two women for whom trouble just seems to walk alongside. | 我们都是身边永远麻烦不断的女人 |
[31:47] | Which is why I think your rather crude analogy | 所以你这种简单的类比 |
[31:49] | is actually quite true. | 挺有道理的 |
[31:52] | Both Lee and I have the capacity, | 我和李都是一根筋的人 |
[31:54] | or the curse, depending on how you look at it, | 这是幸运 也是诅咒 |
[31:56] | to be singular of thought. | 这要看你怎么看了 |
[31:58] | “Dogs with bones,” as they say. | 只有一门心思 人们常这么说 |
[32:02] | When we latch onto something, it becomes our destiny | 当我们缠上一件事 这就成了我们的宿命 |
[32:06] | and we will do anything to see it through. | 我们会不顾一切去完成这件事 |
[32:09] | And what is that thing for Lee? | 那李的这件事是什么呢 |
[32:11] | Her daughter, of course. | 当然是她女儿 |
[32:14] | It’s always been about Flora. | 永远都是因为芙洛拉 |
[32:17] | Flora… | 芙洛拉 |
[32:18] | Flora, Flora, Flora… | 芙洛拉 芙洛拉 |
[32:38] | If those settlers didn’t want anybody bothering them… | 如果那些殖民者不希望有人打扰他们… |
[32:42] | they shouldn’t have chosen | 他们不应该选择 |
[32:44] | such a pretty place to make their home. | 这么美的地方安居 |
[32:49] | Can I have another bar? | 我能再吃一块吗 |
[32:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:53] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿极了 |
[32:57] | What did you eat out in the woods all that time? | 你当时在树林里都吃些什么呢 |
[33:02] | Priscilla showed me stuff. | 普里西拉给我的东西 |
[33:05] | Berries. | 果子 |
[33:17] | You know when you’re drawing a cat or a house | 知道吗 当你画一只猫 一栋房子时 |
[33:21] | and you picture that cat or that house in your mind | 你在脑海想象那只猫 那栋房子 |
[33:25] | and it looks so perfect | 看起来很美 |
[33:28] | but you just can’t get your hand | 但你却无法用手 |
[33:30] | to live up to that picture in your head? | 描绘出那幅画面 |
[33:35] | That’s what it’s like to be a parent. | 这就像为人父母 |
[33:39] | You picture how you want to be | 你心中的想象 |
[33:42] | and it’s so wonderful | 非常完美 |
[33:45] | and flawless… | 无暇 |
[33:49] | …but you can’t ever live up to that picture | 但你永远无法达到你想象中的 |
[33:52] | you imagined. | 那种标准 |
[33:55] | You killed Daddy. | 你杀了爸爸 |
[33:58] | With a rock. | 用石头砸死了他 |
[34:00] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[34:01] | He was gonna take you away from me. | 你要把你从我身边夺走 |
[34:04] | A girl needs her mother. | 姑娘需要妈妈 |
[34:06] | Your daddy never understood that. | 你爸爸永远不明白 |
[34:14] | I am so sorry | 我为我做出的事 |
[34:16] | for the things I’ve done, | 感到非常抱歉 |
[34:20] | but I am your champion, Flora. | 我要保护你 芙洛拉 |
[34:26] | I don’t care what the world thinks about me. | 我不在乎世人怎么看我 |
[34:29] | To tell you the truth, | 实话告诉你 |
[34:30] | the only damn thing I have to live for is to look after you. | 我活着的唯一意义就是照顾你 |
[34:36] | So please, Flora, | 求你了 芙洛拉 |
[34:38] | walk out of here with me. | 和我一起离开这里吧 |
[34:40] | Give me a chance to make that perfect picture with you. | 给我一个当好妈妈的机会吧 |
[34:45] | I want to stay here, with Priscilla. | 我想待在这儿 和普里西拉在一起 |
[34:49] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[34:50] | That’s not gonna work, baby. | 这样不行 宝贝 |
[34:52] | What are you gonna do for shelter? | 你要住在哪儿 |
[34:53] | You can’t grow big and strong off of a few berries. | 只吃果子你可没法长高长壮的 |
[34:57] | I can if I’m like her. | 如果和她一样就可以了 |
[35:03] | I could keep her safe from The Butcher. | 我可以保护她不受屠夫的伤害 |
[35:05] | Burn this place to the ground. | 把房子烧成灰 |
[35:07] | No, you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[35:10] | You have to come with me. | 你得和我走 |
[35:12] | In time you’ll understand. | 以后你会明白的 |
[35:14] | No! | 不 |
[35:15] | Never! | 绝不 |
[35:16] | Flora! Flora! | 芙洛拉 芙洛拉 |
[35:19] | I won’t let you do that; you have to live your life. | 我不能让你这么做 你还有自己的生活 |
[35:22] | With or without me. | 不管有没有我在身边 |
[35:26] | I made a great big mess of my life, | 我这一生被我自己搞得一团糟 |
[35:31] | but those are my sins, | 但那都是我自己造的孽 |
[35:33] | not yours. | 与你无关 |
[35:34] | Why won’t anyone listen to me? | 为什么就是没人懂我呢 |
[35:36] | This is what I want. | 我想要这样 |
[35:37] | What do you mean why won’t anyone listen to you? | 什么叫没有人懂你 |
[35:41] | Priscilla won’t do it; she’s afraid, | 普里西拉也不肯 她太害怕了 |
[35:44] | but I told her it’s okay. | 但我跟她说没事的 |
[35:45] | I’m gonna get one of the other ones to do it. | 我会说服其他人干的 |
[35:47] | No, you will not. | 不 不行 |
[35:48] | I am still your mother, do you hear me? | 我还是你母亲 听到了吗 |
[35:51] | And I forbid it. | 我不许你这么做 |
[35:52] | I don’t care! I’m gonna do it | 我不管 我会做的 |
[35:54] | and you can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我的 |
[36:02] | What if I stay and look after Priscilla? | 如果我留下照顾普里西拉呢 |
[36:06] | I fought off The Butcher twice. | 我战胜了屠夫两次 |
[36:08] | I could do a much better job of protecting her. | 我可以保护好她 |
[36:12] | The Butcher would get you eventually. | 屠夫会抓到你们的 |
[36:15] | Not if I’m like her. | 如果我像她一样就不会了 |
[36:18] | Not if Priscilla did to me what you want her to do to you. | 你希望普里西拉对你做的 让她对我做就可以了 |
[36:26] | You can go live with your grandparents. | 你可以和爷爷奶奶生活 |
[36:28] | I know you like them. | 我知道你喜欢他们 |
[36:30] | Priscilla needs a mommy. | 普里西拉需要一个妈妈 |
[36:33] | Let me do that for her, and for you. | 为了她 也为了你 让我来吧 |
[36:39] | You can come visit us | 在非血月期 |
[36:41] | when it’s not the blood moon. | 你可以来看我们 |
[36:43] | And in time, you may feel differently about me. | 某一天 也许你对我的看法就会变了 |
[36:49] | Please, let me do that for you. | 求你了 让我为你做这件事吧 |
[36:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[37:12] | Shit, smoke! | 该死 有烟 |
[37:19] | Shit, I smell a gas leak! | 糟糕 我闻到了煤气味 |
[37:20] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[37:52] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |