时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Are you sure the house is this way? | 你确定房子在这边吗 |
[00:21] | I don’t recognize any landmarks. | 我认不出任何地标 |
[00:23] | Yes, they made it super hard to find. | 是啊 他们弄得超级难找 |
[00:25] | They changed the street names, the address. | 改了街道名 地址 |
[00:27] | I mean, you can’t just Google Map the Roanoke House, | 你别想在谷歌地图上找罗厄诺克宅 |
[00:31] | I know where I’m going. | 我知道路 |
[00:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[00:35] | You can’t turn the camera off; we got to film everything. | 别把镜头关掉 得把一切都拍下来 |
[00:37] | Okay. I was just gonna take a leak. | 好吧 我就是想撒个尿 |
[00:39] | I didn’t want to accidentally get a shot of my Johnson. | 我不想不小心拍到我的老二 |
[00:41] | Why do guys feel the need to name their privates? | 为什么男人都觉得该给私处起个名字 |
[00:43] | “Penis” is a perfectly acceptable word. | “睾丸”这词不是挺好的 |
[00:45] | It is. I call mine Little Big Man. | 是啊 我管我的叫小大人 |
[00:47] | Dustin Hoffman, 1970. | 达斯汀·霍夫曼 1970年 |
[00:50] | Definitely, definitely, definitely 1970. | 绝对是1970年 |
[00:52] | He played a 121-year-old man, raised as a boy by the Cheyenne. | 他饰演了一个121岁的老人 被夏安族养大 |
[00:56] | You know, I think he should have won the Academy Award. | 我觉得他本该拿奥斯卡奖的 |
[00:58] | Take a picture of me with the sign. | 给我和牌子拍个合影 |
[01:00] | It could be an ironic juxtaposition for the site. | 可能是反讽的标语 |
[01:06] | How many likes do you think we’ll get on Instagram | 等我们在图片分享上发一张 |
[01:08] | when we post footage of the house | 血月最大时的房子照片 |
[01:09] | at the peak of the blood moon? | 会得到多少赞 |
[01:10] | We are gonna blow up the Internet, right? | 我们会把网络炸了的 是吧 |
[01:12] | We’re gonna… Yeah. | 我们会…是啊 |
[01:14] | Okay, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[01:16] | – And… – Oh, hold on. | -拍了 -稍等 |
[01:18] | Action. | 拍 |
[01:21] | Uh, everything? | 所有一切吗 |
[01:22] | My Roanoke Nightmare is awesome. | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》多赞啊 |
[01:24] | On the surface, | 表面上 |
[01:25] | it’s an interracial story set in a post-racial world. | 这是个后种族歧视时代的种族间故事 |
[01:27] | Which, of course, is a lie. | 当然 这是个谎言 |
[01:29] | But they’re really talking about the colonization of America. | 但他们真正讨论了美国的殖民化 |
[01:31] | The Butcher and the Roanoke Colony. | 屠夫和罗厄诺克殖民地 |
[01:33] | Which became a matriarchy in a patriarchal system. | 是一个父权体系里的母权体系 |
[01:36] | That’s why it’s so timely. | 所以非常合时宜 |
[01:37] | It’s a battle we’re fighting today. | 这是现今存在的战斗 |
[01:38] | No, I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[01:39] | I just think that the show was scary. | 我就是觉得这剧挺吓人的 |
[01:42] | Yeah, Milo. Racism is scary. | 是啊 麦洛 种族歧视是很吓人 |
[01:44] | Patriarchy is scary. | 父权是很吓人 |
[01:46] | Wait, you guys. There it is. | 等等 看啊 |
[01:47] | Episode three, that’s the tree | 第三集里 这就是 |
[01:49] | where Flora’s hoodie got caught up in. | 芙洛拉的兜帽衫挂在的那棵树上 |
[02:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:02] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[02:05] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[02:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:10] | Come on, we have to help her. | 来 我们得帮她 |
[02:11] | Yeah, come on. | 好吧 走 |
[02:22] | It hurts so bad. | 好疼啊 |
[02:25] | It hurts so bad. | 好疼啊 |
[02:27] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪 |
[02:28] | Holy shit. How is she even standing? | 我去 她怎么还站得住 |
[02:30] | Wait, it’s okay. We can take you to a hospital. | 等等 没事 我们可以送你去医院 |
[02:32] | My car… | 我的车 |
[02:35] | Stop running away! | 别跑了 |
[02:38] | Over here. | 这边 |
[02:51] | Come on. | 快来 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:13] | Fuck, is that the same girl? | 该死 这是刚刚那个女孩吗 |
[03:23] | I don’t understand why you’re here. | 我不明白你怎么来了 |
[03:25] | This production is a shit show. I’ve been in a motel | 制作一团乱 我在旅馆里住三天了 |
[03:27] | for the past three days without a word from anyone. | 完全收不到任何消息 |
[03:30] | No one’s returned my calls or my manager’s calls. | 没人回我和我的经理打的电话 |
[03:33] | All I know is I have a call time | 我只知道我有个出场时间 |
[03:34] | and explicit instructions from Sidney | 还有西德尼的明确指示 |
[03:36] | to be out front of the house with a pig man costume on. | 让我穿着猪头人的服装站在房门口 |
[03:38] | I’m not going to get fired or fined | 我不会因为他们乱成一团 |
[03:40] | just because they’re disorganized. | 而被解雇或者罚款 |
[03:41] | You’re an actor? | 你是个演员吗 |
[03:42] | Yes. He played one of the Butcher’s sons. | 是的 他饰演过屠夫的一个儿子 |
[03:44] | We had a couple of scenes together. | 我们一起拍了几场戏 |
[03:46] | Sidney figured that things would be getting | 西德尼觉得事情到这里 |
[03:47] | a little stale at this point, | 会变得有些乏味 |
[03:49] | so I’m here to shake things up a bit. | 所以我来搅一搅局 |
[03:51] | How did you get here? Do you have a car? | 你怎么到这里的 你有车吗 |
[03:53] | No. I Ubered. | 没有 我打优步来的 |
[03:55] | 赖特·斯诺 优步司机 | |
[03:57] | What about your phone? | 你的手机呢 |
[03:59] | – Do you have your phone? – Of course not. | -你带了你的手机吗 -当然没有 |
[04:01] | Like I said, explicit instructions. | 我说过了 明确指示 |
[04:03] | Be here at this time, no phones, | 按时到这里 不带手机 |
[04:05] | film everything. | 拍下一切 |
[04:07] | Look, I like acting, but where I come from, | 我爱演戏 但我之前的生活中 |
[04:09] | when you don’t follow orders or show up on time, people die. | 你不遵从命令或者不按时出现 会死人的 |
[04:12] | The lack of integrity in this business is really staggering. | 这行缺乏诚信的程度还真让人吃惊 |
[04:16] | That makeup is really good. | 妆化得真好 |
[04:18] | How’d they make it look like your ear is gone? | 他们是怎么让你的耳朵看起来像消失了一样 |
[04:20] | Is that a piece or something? | 这是一片假耳朵或者什么吗 |
[04:20] | No, you idiot. | 不是 你个蠢货 |
[04:22] | It’s real. | 耳朵真的没了 |
[04:24] | Everybody is dead. Don’t you get that? | 所有人都死了 你难道不懂吗 |
[04:27] | Sidney. All the other cast. | 西德尼 其他所有的演员 |
[04:29] | Everyone is dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[04:31] | We’re not pretending anymore. | 我们不再是装模作样了 |
[04:32] | They’re all dead. | 他们全死了 |
[04:50] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:52] | It’s all real. | 全是真的 |
[04:53] | The spirits, the blood moon, the Polks. | 鬼魂 血月 波尔克家族 |
[04:57] | It is all real. | 都是真的 |
[04:58] | We cannot stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:03] | We need to build a stretcher for her, | 我们得给她做个担架 |
[05:04] | and we need to hoof it out of here before it gets dark. | 我们得在天黑前快点走出这里 |
[05:06] | We’ll never make it; it’s miles. | 我们走不出去的 有好几公里路 |
[05:08] | And it’s the last night of the blood moon cycle. | 而且这是血月周期的最后一夜了 |
[05:11] | It’s the most dangerous night to be here. | 今晚是最危险的 |
[05:12] | I served two tours in Afghanistan, SEAL Team Ten. | 我两次被派往阿富汗 海豹突击队第十小队 |
[05:15] | Another soldier and I carried a buddy twice as big, | 我和另一个大兵扛着有你两倍大 |
[05:18] | and shot up much worse than you | 受了比你更严重的枪伤的战友 |
[05:19] | six miles over uneven terrain at 5,000 feet in two hours. | 在海拔1500米的崎岖地形两小时走了九公里 |
[05:22] | And I don’t know what the ghosts have here, | 我不知道这里的鬼有什么神通 |
[05:24] | but the people hunting us had AK-47s and RPGs. | 那些追杀我们的人拿着AK47和便携火箭筒 |
[05:26] | The Polks have cars and weapons. | 波尔克那伙人有车和武器 |
[05:29] | And they’re much closer. | 而且他们离得很近 |
[05:30] | If we can get there and get a vehicle, | 如果我们能到那里 抢一辆车 |
[05:32] | we can get out of here in half the time. | 用一半时间就能逃出这里了 |
[05:33] | Plus, Monet is still out there. | 而且 莫奈还在附近 |
[05:37] | – The woman who played Lee? – Yes. | -扮演李的那个女人吗 -是的 |
[05:38] | The Polks have her. | 波尔克那伙人抓住了她 |
[05:39] | The ones who did all this to me. | 就是他们对我做了这些 |
[05:45] | Never leave a man behind… | 绝不丢下同伴 |
[05:46] | Okay, you two stay here. | 好 你们两个留在这里 |
[05:47] | No. We have to stay together. | 不 我们必须一起行动 |
[05:48] | No, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[05:49] | – You’ll slow me down. – No! | -你们会拖我后腿的 -不行 |
[05:51] | We know the way and the layout of the house. | 我们知道路线还有房子的构造 |
[05:53] | You need us. | 你需要我们 |
[05:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Stay close to me. | 紧跟着我 |
[06:02] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[06:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:12] | So let me guess, you are a fan | 我猜测 你是 |
[06:14] | of My Roanoke Nightmare. | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的粉丝吧 |
[06:17] | I run a fan site, Army of Roanoke. | 我经营一个粉丝网站 罗厄诺克之军 |
[06:22] | So that’s why you were out there. | 所以你们会出现在那里 |
[06:24] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I mean, we thought | 是的 我们觉得 |
[06:26] | it was the best way to get more followers. | 这是吸引更多粉丝的好方法 |
[06:27] | You know? Be authentic. | 力争真实可靠 |
[06:30] | Why didn’t one of you stay at the scene of the accident | 那你们为什么不留一个人在事故现场 |
[06:32] | and wait for an officer? | 等警察来 |
[06:33] | I’ll be honest with you. | 我实话和你说吧 |
[06:36] | I didn’t believe any of it until that moment. | 直到那一刻我才彻底相信所有的一切 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:44] | -Todd, Todd, Todd. – Let go of me, Milo. | -托德 托德 -放开我 麦洛 |
[06:45] | Milo, get off of me, man, okay? | 麦洛 你别碰我 好吧 |
[06:47] | I’ll take you down. | 否则我给你一拳 |
[06:50] | You saw that. | 你也看见了 |
[06:52] | Th-That’s the chick. | 就是她 |
[06:54] | I mean, that’s the one we were following. | 就是我们一直在追的那个女孩 |
[06:55] | She’s dead, she’s dead. | 她死了 真的死了 |
[06:57] | Calm down. J-Just take it easy, Todd. | 冷静一下 镇定点 托德 |
[06:59] | Dude, come on, you’re flipping out. | 哥们儿 你现在太激动了 |
[07:01] | – Just chill. – You guys, we shouldn’t have come here, | -冷静一下 -我们根本不该来这里 |
[07:03] | we shouldn’t have come here, we shouldn’t have come here. | 我们根本就不该来 不该来 |
[07:04] | I never wanted to see a dead body. | 我从没想过会看见一具尸体 |
[07:06] | Now I can’t get it out of my head, okay? | 现在我想忘也忘不了了 |
[07:08] | Todd. Todd. | 托德 托德 |
[07:10] | After we post this video, we’re going viral. | 我们要是上传了这个视频 肯定会火的 |
[07:16] | It’s totally worth it, dude. | 绝对是值得的 哥们儿 |
[07:19] | It’s totally worth it. | 绝对值得 |
[07:25] | It was completely freaky. | 太诡异了 |
[07:29] | and awesome. | 但是又超赞 |
[07:30] | I got Todd to agree to come here. | 是我说服托德来的 |
[07:32] | Anyway, I-I drove, | 不过我是负责开车的 |
[07:33] | so he didn’t really have a choice. | 所以他也没得选择 |
[07:34] | So you have footage of the girl? | 那你们拍下了女孩的视频 |
[07:36] | Bloody but alive. | 浑身是血但是还活着 |
[07:37] | No, Detective, that’s what I’m saying, | 不 警探 我想说的就是 |
[07:39] | is that she definitely was not alive. | 她绝对不是活人 |
[07:42] | She wasn’t like a zombie. | 她不像是僵尸 |
[07:44] | Although she did have that Dawn of the Dead look, | 但是确实有点像《活死人黎明》里面那种 |
[07:48] | but your typical ghost or apparition | 但是一般的鬼魂或是幽灵 |
[07:50] | is usually more…ephemeral. | 通常转瞬即逝 |
[07:53] | I’m not saying transparent, | 不是说透明的那种 |
[07:54] | ’cause that’s like Hollywood cheesy. | 好莱坞的低质滥造才会那样 |
[07:56] | I’m talking like… Korean. | 更像是韩国人拍的那种 |
[07:59] | Totally subversive. | 绝对的颠覆 |
[08:00] | So the victim was Asian? | 那受害者是亚洲人 |
[08:02] | No, she was white. | 不 她是白人 |
[08:04] | Couldn’t you tell when you found the body? | 难道发现尸体的时候你们不知道这一点吗 |
[08:06] | Oh, that’s just the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[08:07] | There was no body. | 没有尸体 |
[08:09] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | Let’s cut the crap. | 我们废话少说 |
[08:12] | Ever since that show was on TV, | 自从那部剧播出以后 |
[08:14] | we’ve had to follow up on a ton of bullshit reports, | 我们就要处理一大堆无聊的报警 |
[08:16] | ’cause people like you are trying to get hits on social media | 因为你们这种人想在网上出名 |
[08:19] | at our expense. | 而我们却要为你们的行为买单 |
[08:20] | Officers had to be taken away from their real jobs | 警察们不能好好干本职工作 |
[08:23] | so that they can investigate your prank. | 而是被派去调查你们的恶作剧 |
[08:25] | No! We told you the truth. | 不 我们说的是真的 |
[08:28] | And I’m going to tell the world | 而且我要把这里发生的一切 |
[08:29] | about what’s really happening here. | 告诉全世界 |
[08:31] | About the cover-up by the police. | 告诉全世界你们警察是如何掩盖事实的 |
[08:32] | Dude, don’t you get it? | 你还没明白吗 |
[08:34] | I mean, this is exactly | 这完全就是 |
[08:36] | how every horror movie works. | 每一部恐怖电影的套路啊 |
[08:39] | God, the cops don’t believe it | 警察不相信我们说的话 |
[08:41] | until it’s too late! | 直到已经晚了才后悔 |
[08:43] | It’s all there. | 都在里面了 |
[08:44] | On camera, digital proof. | 镜头上记录得清清楚楚 |
[08:47] | Look, I’ll — I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[08:48] | I was freaked out, I was ready to bail. | 我吓坏了 我准备一走了之 |
[08:50] | But now that I’ve had time to digest this, | 但是现在我好好消化了这些事 |
[08:52] | I’m ready to fight the fear. I’m good to go. | 我已经准备好战胜恐惧了 我可以走了 |
[08:53] | Go back home to Virginia, | 回你弗吉尼亚州的家 |
[08:54] | ’cause if you go anywhere near that house, | 如果你胆敢靠近那房子半步 |
[08:56] | I will have you arrested for trespassing. | 我就以擅闯民宅的罪名逮捕你 |
[09:00] | Are you filming me, you little asshole? | 你是在拍我吗 你个小混蛋 |
[09:12] | Okay, it’s getting late, | 天快黑了 |
[09:13] | and this place is bigger than I thought. | 而且这里比我想象中的大多了 |
[09:15] | I say we just take that truck and go, | 我建议我们直接把卡车开走 |
[09:17] | let the cops come back for Monet. | 和警察一起回来再救莫奈 |
[09:19] | What about leaving no man behind? | 不是说不会抛下任何一个人吗 |
[09:20] | It’s right up there with | 但是我们也不能 |
[09:21] | don’t walk into enemy territory blind and unarmed. | 手无寸铁地闯进敌人的地盘啊 |
[09:23] | If it is this blood moon shit that killed all those people | 如果血月真是杀死所有 |
[09:25] | back at the house, | 屋里人的原因 |
[09:26] | we don’t want any part of that. | 我们可不要自找麻烦 |
[09:27] | We’re not blind. Give me your phone. | 我们也不瞎 把手机给我 |
[09:34] | She could be in one of these buildings. | 她可能在其中一栋房子里 |
[09:38] | Get the truck started. | 把卡车发动起来 |
[09:39] | Audrey and I will go find Monet. | 我和奥黛丽去找莫奈 |
[09:41] | Fine. One quick sweep, | 好吧 但是要快 |
[09:43] | but as soon as you hear that truck start, | 你们听见卡车发动的声音 |
[09:44] | the bad guys are gonna hear it, too. | 坏人也能听见 |
[09:45] | So you’re only gonna have about three minutes, | 你们只有3分钟的时间 |
[09:47] | and the sun is setting fast. | 太阳快要落山了 |
[09:48] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 马上天就要黑了 |
[09:52] | – Give us a signal. – Okay. | -给我们一个信号 -好 |
[09:54] | You see any weapons, grab ’em. | 要是看见什么武器 就拿着 |
[10:01] | That’s where they had me. | 那里就是关我的地方 |
[10:03] | That’s gonna be a bit of a hike on this leg. | 我腿这样可能上不去 |
[10:05] | – Can you check it out? – Yes. | -你能不能去检查一下 -好 |
[10:07] | Maybe she’s there, and hopefully | 也许她在那里 但愿 |
[10:09] | that camera with the tapes is still there. I’ll get it. | 摄像机也还在那里 我去拿 |
[10:12] | Okay. Fine. Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[10:15] | Seriously, though, Lee, but we have | 讲真 李 一旦听见卡车发动的声音 |
[10:17] | to be ready to go as soon as we hear that truck start, | 我们就要准备撤离了 |
[10:21] | even if we are empty-handed. | 即使我们空手而归 |
[10:23] | I’m not interested in being exonerated after I’m dead. | 要是我死了 罪名什么的也没有意义了 |
[10:27] | Lee, I’m serious. | 李 我是认真的 |
[10:29] | If you are not there, we are leaving. | 如果你没来 我们会丢下你离开的 |
[10:34] | I’ll be there with those damn tapes. | 我会和你们汇合的 还会拿上那些录像带 |
[10:37] | We didn’t come back to this hell house empty-handed. | 我们回到这里可不能再空着手回去 |
[10:39] | Okay. That’s the signal. | 好了 那就是信号 |
[11:22] | Monet? | 莫奈 |
[11:24] | No, it’s okay. It’s me. It’s me. It’s me. | 不怕不怕 是我是我 |
[11:27] | Look at me. It’s me. | 看着我 是我 |
[11:29] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:52] | Where’s the goddamn button for delete? | 究竟哪个是删除键 |
[12:00] | Dear God, it’s the truck. | 卡车发动了 |
[12:02] | We have to go. We have to go. We have no time. | 我们要走了 我们快走 没时间了 |
[12:13] | You killed Mama. She was the glue | 你杀死了妈妈 她是维系 |
[12:15] | that held this family together. | 这个家庭的纽带 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna murder you real slow for what you done. | 因为你的所作所为 我要慢慢地把你折磨死 |
[12:24] | Can you say that again? | 你能不能再说一遍 |
[12:26] | Said I’m gonna murder you real slow. | 我说我要慢慢地把你折磨死 |
[12:34] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走吧 快走 |
[12:41] | You better get out of here! | 你最好离开这里 |
[12:43] | I have evidence of everything | 这个摄影机里 |
[12:45] | you people have done on this camera! | 我记录下了你们做过的一切 |
[12:53] | Ishmael? Ishmael, they coming! | 伊什梅尔 伊什梅尔 他们来了 |
[12:58] | Hey, the blood moon is full, Mama’s gone. | 血月满月了 而妈妈又死了 |
[13:02] | Can’t nobody protect us now. | 现在没有人能保护我们了 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:22] | Oh, Dylan! Damn! Dylan? | 迪伦 可恶 迪伦 |
[13:24] | Damn! Oh, my God. | 可恶 天啊 |
[13:26] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:28] | No! Run! Go. Run. | 不 快跑 快 快跑 |
[13:32] | – Run! Run! – Go! Go! | -快跑 快跑 -快 快 |
[13:36] | Oh, faster! Faster! Go! | 跑快点 跑快点 快 |
[13:40] | 重回罗诺洛克 地狱三日 | |
[13:54] | Ho-ly shit! | 老天爷 |
[13:57] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[13:58] | Why the hell did we come back here?! | 到底为什么我们要回来 |
[14:01] | Well, where else are we supposed to go? | 我们还能去哪 |
[14:04] | At least here we have some cover, some protection. | 至少我们能在这藏身 稍稍安全一点 |
[14:08] | Don’t you get it? There is no protection! | 你还没搞清楚状况吗 这里没有安全可言 |
[14:11] | Christ, that dead bloke we left back there– | 天 我们把他丢下了 |
[14:14] | he was in the bloody military, and he’s dead! | 他参过军 连他都死了 |
[14:17] | Just how long do you expect us to survive this? | 你还能指望我们能活多久 |
[14:19] | Well, I don’t know, but we’re not gonna survive anything | 我不知道 我只知道如果你不振作起来 |
[14:23] | unless you get your shit together! | 我们绝对没有生还的机会 |
[14:25] | – Calm down. – Calm down?! | -冷静一下 -冷静一下 |
[14:29] | Oh, my God, I’ve just run | 天啊 我刚从跑了好几里路 |
[14:30] | through the godforsaken wilderness for miles! | 还穿过一片该死的荒地 |
[14:33] | I’ve been mutilated by a carousel of maniacs, | 还被一圈疯子折磨拔牙 |
[14:35] | so forgive me | 所以原谅我 |
[14:36] | if I cannot get my shit together! | 我根本就不可能振作起来 |
[14:52] | What do you think happened to Lee? | 你觉得李现在怎么样了 |
[14:57] | I think she’s probably dead, too. | 我猜她可能也已经死了 |
[15:00] | Like everybody else. | 和大家一样 |
[15:03] | Like my Rory. | 和我的罗里一样 |
[15:05] | No, no, no, no, no. She could still be alive. | 不不不不 她可能还活着 |
[15:08] | Oh, no, she’s not! | 不 不可能 |
[15:11] | Something terrible happened to her, I know it. | 她肯定遭遇了很可怕的事情 我知道的 |
[15:15] | She never would have left this behind. | 不然她绝不会留下这个摄像机 |
[15:17] | Lee insisted that no one would believe our story. | 李坚持说没有人会相信我们的故事 |
[15:21] | She said that the only way to prove our innocence | 她说唯一能证明我们没有说谎的办法 |
[15:24] | was to get this tape back. | 就是找回录像带 |
[15:26] | To show the world what they did to us. | 给大家看看我们经历了什么 |
[15:31] | That we did what we did because we had to do it… | 告诉大家我们是不得已而为之 |
[15:34] | to survive. | 为了活下来 |
[15:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:57] | Wouldn’t do to have you bleedin’ out | 在我们把你的鲜肉割完之前 |
[15:59] | before we finish taking prime cuts. Go on. | 让你流血而死可不行 继续 |
[16:03] | No! | 不 |
[16:03] | Ooh, sweet Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[16:04] | God, it’s demented! | 天 这简直是疯了 |
[16:11] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[16:12] | Baby girl, | 宝贝女儿 |
[16:14] | you’ve heard many things about me this past year. | 过去一年里 你听说了很多关于我的传言 |
[16:17] | About what I’ve done. | 关于我的所作所为 |
[16:20] | That I’ve said many things | 我和许多人说过 |
[16:21] | to many people proclaiming my innocence. | 很多以证明我清白的话 |
[16:26] | So I want you to tell you the truth. | 所以我想告诉你真相 |
[16:32] | I killed Daddy. | 我杀了爸爸 |
[16:35] | That’s on me and me alone. | 是我做的 我一个人 |
[16:38] | No one else helped me. | 没有其他人帮过我 |
[16:40] | It’s nobody’s fault, except mine. | 是我犯的错 与他人无关 |
[16:45] | He was gonna take you away from me, | 他想把你从我身边夺走 |
[16:47] | and I couldn’t see my life going forward that way | 失去了你 |
[16:50] | without you. | 我没法活下去 |
[16:59] | No more secrets. | 我不想再隐瞒下去了 |
[17:01] | I don’t know if one day you’ll forgive me. | 我不知道你以后会不会原谅我 |
[17:04] | I just want you to go on | 我只希望你接下来的日子 |
[17:06] | without the weight of lies and doubt. | 不用背负着谎言和怀疑 |
[17:12] | Surrender to me. | 臣服于我吧 |
[17:21] | Look at that moon. | 看那月亮 |
[17:22] | It’s so full and bright. | 又圆又亮 |
[17:24] | You can see why people thought it had mystical powers. | 你能明白为什么人们觉得它有神秘力量了 |
[17:26] | It’s feminine energy. Mother moon affects | 这是一种阴柔的能量 月亮母亲能影响 |
[17:28] | everything from the tide to fertility | 从潮汐到繁殖 |
[17:31] | to the menstrual cycle. | 再到月经的周期 |
[17:32] | Speaking of blood, this moon is also a killer. | 说到血 这月亮还是个杀手 |
[17:36] | Did you just make a period joke? | 你刚才是拿月经开了个玩笑吗 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – Wait. Holy shit, since we posted that video | -对 -我的天啊 自从我们上传了 |
[17:40] | with the dead body and the ghost, we’ve added | 那个有死尸和鬼魂的视频 |
[17:42] | – 20,000 followers. – What?! | -我们就涨了两万粉了 -什么 |
[17:44] | Yeah, that was an hour ago. | 对 那还是一小时之前 |
[17:47] | We’re trending on Twitter. | 我们上推特热门了 |
[17:48] | #BloodMoon. | 话题血月 |
[17:50] | How much further to the house? | 离房子还有多远 |
[17:52] | I know we’re close. | 我知道快到了 |
[17:54] | Guys, I think it’s this way. | 伙计们 我觉得是这条路 |
[17:57] | Guys, this is such a good idea. | 伙计们 这主意太棒了 |
[17:59] | God, I can’t wait to get to the house! | 天啊 等不及想去那栋房子了 |
[18:03] | Man, I don’t know | 伙计 我不知道 |
[18:03] | why I let you talk me into coming back here. | 我为什么会被你说服回到这里 |
[18:06] | To prove to the cops and our fans that we’re not liars. | 向警察和粉丝们证明我们没有说谎 |
[18:09] | Yeah, of course, we’re not liars. | 对 我们当然没有说谎 |
[18:11] | Wait, guys, I think this is where | 等一下 伙计们 我觉得这就是他们 |
[18:12] | – they burned Mason’s body. – Oh, sweet. | -埋葬梅森尸体的地方 -我的天啊 |
[18:16] | Hell, yes. | 就是这里 |
[18:19] | Is that that girl from before? | 那是之前看到的那个女孩吗 |
[18:22] | Look. | 看 |
[18:24] | No, that’s Lee Harris. | 不 那是李·哈里斯 |
[18:26] | From Roanoke Nightmare? | 演《罗厄诺克梦魇》的那个 |
[18:28] | Yeah, yeah, I… | 对 我 |
[18:29] | It looks like she’s hurt. | 她看起来受伤了 |
[18:32] | Hey… you get the feeling like | 你有没有感觉到 |
[18:34] | dark shit’s happening all around us? | 活动在我们周围的黑暗力量 |
[18:36] | – Todd, wait up. – Hey, Lee, uh… | -托德 等一下 -李 |
[18:38] | Or… Ms. Harris. First, let me just say that | 或是说哈里斯女士 首先 请容许我说 |
[18:41] | I-I’m a huge fan. | 我是一个铁杆粉 |
[19:09] | Oh, God… | 我的天啊 |
[19:11] | She killed… she killed Todd. | 她杀了 她杀了托德 |
[19:13] | She fucking butchered him! That fucking bitch! | 那个贱人宰了他 贱人 |
[19:16] | Shut up! Shut up! I got to see if she followed us. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 我得看看她有没有跟着我们 |
[19:32] | We stick together, okay? | 我们一起走 好吗 |
[19:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:56] | It’s like The Killing Fields. | 这就像《屠城记》似的 |
[19:58] | This is bad. This is all bad. | 糟了 这太糟糕了 |
[20:01] | What? What?! | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[20:09] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走走走 |
[20:17] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:18] | Oh, fuck, fuck ! ! | 操 操 |
[20:23] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[20:25] | What the hell was that? | 那到底是什么 |
[20:29] | I think that was Ambrose. | 我觉得他是安布罗斯 |
[20:42] | This must be the control room. | 这肯定是控制室 |
[20:45] | They said the entire cast | 他们说所有演员都会回归 |
[20:48] | Looks like most of them didn’t make it. | 看起来大多数人都没能活下来 |
[20:52] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[20:54] | I love Shelby. | 我喜欢谢尔比 |
[20:56] | And who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:58] | Is everybody dead? | 每个人都死了吗 |
[21:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:04] | I don’t really care about keeping | 我真的不在乎此刻 |
[21:05] | That’s Audrey Tindall. | 奥黛丽·廷德尔 |
[21:05] | – a clear head at the moment. – She played Shelby. | -保持清醒的头脑了 -她扮演的谢尔比 |
[21:07] | – A-At least she’s alive. – Wait… | -至少她还活着 -等等 |
[21:11] | is this all part of the show? | 这些都是电视剧的一部分吗 |
[21:13] | I mean… is anything even real? | 我是说 这些都是真的吗 |
[21:17] | What happened to Todd was real. | 发生在托德身上的事 是真的 |
[21:20] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[21:22] | Monet, | 莫奈 |
[21:23] | don’t you have your sobriety to think about? | 你不是应该戒酒吗 |
[21:26] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别那么做 |
[21:28] | You have to keep a clear head. | 你得保持头脑清醒 |
[21:29] | You don’t know me, Audrey. I can’t face | 你不了解我 奥黛丽 |
[21:32] | these monsters without some liquid courage. | 不喝点酒来壮胆 我没法面对这些怪物 |
[21:37] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[21:40] | Look. It’s Lee. | 看啊 是李 |
[21:42] | She’s coming for them. | 她要去袭击她们了 |
[21:57] | No. It’s-it’s not a prank. | 不 这不是恶作剧 |
[22:00] | There’s at least three dead bodies outside. | 外面至少躺着三具尸体 |
[22:02] | You have to come. | 你们一定要过来 |
[22:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:08] | The cops don’t believe me. | 警察不相信我的话 |
[22:10] | It’s just like on the show. Remember? | 就跟节目里一样 记得吗 |
[22:12] | Matt called 911, no one came? | 马特打911报警 警察没来 |
[22:17] | Oh, God, she’s in the house. | 天啊 她进房子里了 |
[22:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:21] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[22:24] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们能做什么呢 |
[22:32] | We have to stop her. | 我们必须阻止她 |
[22:38] | What? | 什么 |
[22:39] | U… Us? Are you… | 我们吗 你… |
[22:41] | are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[22:42] | If we get to the house in time we can take her down. | 如果我们及时赶到房子那 就可以扳倒她 |
[22:44] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[22:47] | She killed Todd. | 她杀了托德 |
[22:49] | And now she’s gonna kill Shelby and Lee. | 现在她又要去杀谢尔比和李 |
[22:50] | She is Lee! | 她就是李 |
[22:53] | That’s the real Lee! | 那才是真正的李 |
[22:55] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[22:57] | We’re the only ones who knows what she’s capable of. | 只有我们知道她能干出什么事 |
[23:00] | We have to save Audrey and Monet. | 我们必须去救奥黛丽和莫奈 |
[23:03] | Please, Milo. Help me. | 求你了 麦洛 帮帮我 |
[23:08] | But that freaky guy’s out there. | 可那个怪人还在外面 |
[23:24] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[23:26] | No. | 没有 |
[23:29] | It’s a blood moon. | 是血月 |
[23:32] | It’s a real blood moon. | 真正的血月 |
[23:33] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[23:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:49] | We wasting time here. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[23:52] | We should just take this tape | 我们现在就该拿着录影带 |
[23:55] | to the cops right now. | 去找警察 |
[23:57] | What is the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[23:58] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[23:59] | Lee was gone, the truck was gone. | 李不见了 那辆卡车也不见了 |
[24:01] | She never would have left that tape there if she were alive. | 如果她还活着 绝不会把录影带丢在那不管 |
[24:04] | Sure one of the Polk boys have nabbed her by now. | 肯定已经被波尔克家的其中一个儿子给捉住了 |
[24:06] | Well, good. I hope he was hungry! | 很好 我希望他饿了 |
[24:09] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God, Monet. | 我的天啊 莫奈 |
[24:13] | Wish you had a camera on you for that one. | 真希望有摄影机把你那句话录下来 |
[24:16] | It’s r… | 实在太… |
[24:19] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God, this is it. | 天啊 时候到了 |
[24:23] | This is it. I don’t want to die. | 时候到了 我不想死 |
[24:27] | Oh, God, I’m gonna… Okay, okay, okay! | 天啊 我要… 行了 行了 行了 |
[24:29] | All right, all right. | 没事 没事 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:41] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:49] | Lee. | 李 |
[24:51] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[24:56] | We went looking everywhere for you. | 我们四处找你 |
[24:58] | Where did you go? What happened to you out there? | 你去了哪儿 发生了什么 |
[25:02] | Lee. | 李 |
[25:04] | You don’t belong here. | 你们不属于这里 |
[25:06] | Your vile presence defiles this sacred ground. | 你的邪恶玷污了这个神圣之地 |
[25:10] | – Me? – Who you calling vile, huh? | -我 -你说谁邪恶啊 |
[25:13] | You the murderer. | 你是杀人犯 |
[25:14] | You didn’t fool me, not for one minute. | 你从没瞒得过我 |
[25:18] | I knew it all along. | 我一直都知道 |
[25:20] | And now, tomorrow, the cops | 明天 警察 |
[25:22] | and everybody else gonna know it, too. | 其他的人都会知道 |
[25:24] | And I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[25:25] | Standing there with your little cleaver | 拿着切肉刀待在那儿吧 |
[25:27] | and saying weird shit. | 说些乱七八糟的胡话 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I just called you a murderer. | 我就叫你杀人犯 |
[25:31] | Anything to say about that? | 对此你有什么话要说的吗 |
[25:38] | No! Oh, my God. | 不 我的天啊 |
[25:41] | You stay back. You don’t make me kill you. | 你退后 别让我杀了你 |
[25:43] | These grounds must be cleansed | 这片土地要用 |
[25:45] | with fire and blood. | 火焰和鲜血才能净化 |
[25:56] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[26:10] | This is Sophie Green, and I’m here to bear witness | 我是苏菲·格林 我在这儿目睹了 |
[26:12] | to the evil that is happening out here. | 发生的邪恶事件 |
[26:14] | I’m in the woods near the house of My Roanoke Nightmare | 我在北卡罗来纳州东部 |
[26:16] | in eastern North Carolina. | 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 附近的树林里 |
[26:19] | It’s all real. | 这一切都是真的 |
[26:20] | There’s people dead everywhere. | 这儿尸横遍野 |
[26:24] | Lee Harris is a murderer. | 李·哈里斯就是凶手 |
[26:26] | She-she… | 她…她 |
[26:28] | she just killed my friend, Todd Connor, | 她刚用切肉刀杀了我的朋友 |
[26:30] | with a cleaver. | 托德·康纳 |
[26:31] | And she’s on her way to kill Audrey Tindall | 现在她又去追杀奥德丽·廷德尔 |
[26:33] | and Monet Tumusiime right now. | 和莫奈·图缪西美 |
[26:35] | They’re in the house and they’re in danger. | 她们在屋子里 身处险境 |
[26:38] | We called the police but they won’t listen. | 我们叫了警察 可是没人听我们的 |
[26:41] | Sophie, you’ve got to slow down, okay? | 苏菲 你得慢点 好吗 |
[26:45] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[26:46] | How the do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:48] | You have to stay calm. | 你要冷静点 |
[26:49] | We’re getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[26:50] | Fuck that, okay? We’re lost. | 去你的 我们迷路了 |
[26:53] | Todd was the only one who knew where we were going | 托德是唯一知道怎么走的人 |
[26:54] | and he’s dead, okay? He’s dead. | 他死了 明白了吗 他死了 |
[26:56] | We got to turn around. | 我们得调头回去 |
[27:00] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[27:06] | No. Sophie. | 不 苏菲 |
[27:08] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[27:35] | Lee. | 李 |
[28:23] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:35] | Holy shit, it’s that dude. | 见鬼 是那个男人 |
[29:02] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:03] | We got to get the out of here! Sophie! | 我们得离开这儿 苏菲 |
[29:05] | -Shit. We should get the out of here. -Ok. | -该死 我们得离开这 -好 |
[29:19] | 你接下来所看到的内容 是从托德·艾伦·康纳的iCloud账户中恢复的内容 | |
[29:33] | – No! – Let go! | -不 -快走 |
[29:34] | – Let me go! – No! | -让我走 -不 |
[29:36] | People are watching this. | 人们都在看着 |
[29:37] | Millions of people, we’re streaming live! | 数以万计的人 我们可是在直播 |
[29:41] | No! | 不 |
[29:42] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | The po– the cops are coming! Oh, God! | 警察就要来了 我的天啊 |
[29:46] | – They’re going to be here! – Fuck you! | -他们就快来了 -去你妈的 |
[29:48] | – Milo! – You, get your hands off of me! | -麦洛 -把你的手给我松开 |
[29:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:53] | Sophie, oh, God! | 苏菲 天呐 |
[29:55] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[30:00] | Present yourself for slaughter. | 将你们自己献祭吧 |
[30:02] | We don’t deserve to die, you bitch! | 我们不该去死 你个贱人 |
[30:05] | Please, Lee. We don’t want to be here. | 求你了 李 我们不想来这的 |
[30:07] | I want to be a doctor to-to help people. | 我想成为一名医生 去帮助他人 |
[30:09] | Milo’s a good person. | 麦洛是个好人 |
[30:11] | He volunteers at the shelter. Don’t do this. | 他去收容所当志愿者 别这么做 |
[30:19] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[30:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:24] | No! | 不 |
[30:25] | Milo! | 麦洛 |
[30:32] | No! | 不 |
[30:35] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[30:41] | She is the queen of every hive. | 她是所有蜂巢的蜂后 |
[30:45] | She is the tree and the lightning that strikes it. | 她是树 亦是劈中它的闪电 |
[30:48] | The land will weep with blood | 这片土地将随着鲜血 |
[30:51] | and their souls offered as sacrifice. | 和他们献祭的灵魂而悲泣 |
[32:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:31] | There’s another one on the landing. | 还有另一个人在平台上 |
[32:32] | We are Code 3 on multiple victims down. | 这是第三小队 已发现多名受害者 |
[32:34] | Not conscious, not breathing. | 失去意识 没有呼吸 |
[32:36] | Request coroner and forensics. | 请求验尸官和取证人员 |
[33:03] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[33:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:08] | Ma’am, we heard reports of a lynch mob. | 女士 我们接到一通邪教的举报 |
[33:11] | Something they saw on the Internet. | 一些人在网上看到了视频 |
[33:13] | Who did this to you? | 是谁对你做了这些 |
[33:17] | They killed two kids. | 他们杀了两个孩子 |
[33:27] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 我们马上送你去医院 |
[33:29] | All right, can-can you stand up? | 好了 你能站起来吗 |
[33:32] | – I got you– no, okay. – No! | -我扶你 没事 -不要 |
[33:33] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:36] | Just stay right here, and we’ll get an ambulance, okay? | 你待在这里 我们去叫救护车 好吗 |
[33:38] | Just stay right here. | 乖乖待在这里 |
[33:40] | Please! Please! | 求你 求你 |
[33:41] | Get me out of this hellhole! | 带我离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:44] | – Okay, okay. – Get me out of this hell! | -好的 好的 -带我离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:46] | All right, all right, we got you, we got you. | 好的 好的 我们带你离开 |
[33:48] | Slowly, slowly. Okay. | 慢点 慢点 |
[33:55] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 没事了 |
[33:58] | Nice and slow, nice and slow. | 小心慢点 小心慢点 |
[34:01] | Get down there. | 慢点上车 |
[34:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:12] | Jesus, there’s another one. | 上帝 还有一名幸存者 |
[34:30] | Are you real? | 你真的是人吗 |
[34:31] | Yes, ma’am, flesh and blood. | 是的 女士 活生生的人 |
[34:33] | I got you now. You’re safe. | 我找到你 你现在安全了 |
[34:35] | Come on, come on, come on, I got you. | 来吧 来吧 我拉你起来 |
[34:49] | Audrey? Thank God. | 奥黛丽 谢天谢地 |
[35:00] | You. | 是你 |
[35:03] | You fucking murderer! | 你这个该死的杀人犯 |
[35:07] | She’s got a gun! | 她有枪 |
[35:10] | Secure the weapon! | 检查武器 |
[35:32] | Request backup assistance, suspect down. | 请求支援 嫌疑人已被击毙 |