时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | This is gonna be so good. | 这效果会很棒的 |
[00:19] | This is why I have 75 cameras in the house | 这就是我在屋内布下75台摄像机 |
[00:21] | recording everything. | 拍摄一切的原因 |
[00:24] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[00:27] | Come on, Matt, do something. | 来啊 马特 做点什么 |
[00:29] | The guy fucked your wife and rubbed it in your face | 他上了你老婆 还在全国面前 |
[00:31] | in front of the entire country. | 显摆此事 |
[00:33] | Matt, Matt, Matt! Matt! | 马特 马特 马特 |
[00:37] | Matt! | 马特 |
[00:39] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[00:40] | Yes! Who in America is not coming back after they see that? | 太棒了 美国人看到了这一幕肯定都会欲罢不能 |
[00:47] | Dinner. | 晚饭来了 |
[00:51] | – Thank you. – Here. | -谢谢 -给 |
[00:55] | Uh, I asked for a salad. | 我要的是沙拉 |
[00:57] | Yeah, well, we’re in North Carolina. | 我们在北卡罗来纳 |
[00:58] | If it’s not breaded and fried, it’s not edible. | 没蘸面包屑炸过 就不叫食物 |
[01:03] | Hey, Sid, have you talked to Diana? | 西德 你跟戴安娜通过话吗 |
[01:05] | I’ve been calling her all day, and she hasn’t answered. | 我给她打了一天了 她都不回电话 |
[01:07] | – Is she coming back? – We don’t need Diana. | -她还回来吗 -我们不需要戴安娜 |
[01:10] | I’m not wasting my energy on someone | 我不会在一个不愿参与 |
[01:11] | who doesn’t want to be a part of history. | 创造历史的人身上浪费时间 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:32] | Did you just see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:34] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[01:35] | Somebody just stabbed Rory. | 有人刚捅了罗里 |
[01:39] | – Very funny. – No, I swear. | -真搞笑 -不 我发誓 |
[01:44] | Let’s-let’s rewind it. | 重放一下 |
[01:50] | Alissa? | 艾丽莎 |
[01:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:02] | Alissa? | 艾丽莎 |
[02:09] | Shit. Shit. Get the camera. | 该死 该死 拿摄像机 |
[02:12] | Get the camera. Get the camera! | 拿摄像机 拿摄像机 |
[02:16] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[02:20] | Oh, God. Oh, shit. | 天呐 该死 |
[02:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:28] | Shit, Shit. Sidney? Sidney, are you okay? | 该死 西德尼 西德尼 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | Holy shit. Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:34] | Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:49] | I am the tree and the lightning that strikes it. | 我是树 亦是劈中它的闪电 |
[03:04] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[03:14] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[03:17] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[03:31] | He’s not upstairs. | 他不在楼上 |
[03:33] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[03:34] | “R” is for Rory. | R代表罗里 |
[03:36] | Could you stop scaring her? He is her husband. | 你能不能别再吓她了 那是她丈夫 |
[03:39] | Now, if you so spooked, why you come back anyway? | 你既然那么害怕 干嘛还回来 |
[03:46] | Do you think he could be hiding from us? | 他会不会在躲我们 |
[03:48] | Did you look under the beds? | 你看床下面了吗 |
[03:50] | In the closets? | 柜子里 |
[03:57] | We’ll start looking over here. | 我们从这里开始找 |
[04:01] | Okay. I’ll check in here. | 好的 我找找这边 |
[04:03] | Any minute now, we’re gonna hear somebody scream. | 我们随时都会听到有人尖叫 |
[04:06] | Don’t be such a ghoul, Matt. | 别吓唬人 马特 |
[04:09] | Are you going to stick | 你打算这几天 |
[04:10] | that thing in my face the entire time we’re here? | 就一直把那玩意对着我的脸吗 |
[04:12] | Hell yes. But not just you. | 没错 但不只是你 |
[04:14] | I’m filming the whole thing. | 我要全程录像 |
[04:15] | But they’ve installed cameras all over the house. | 但他们已经在房子各处都装了摄像头 |
[04:17] | That they control. | 归他们控制 |
[04:18] | And edit to tell their story. | 然后剪辑 播出他们的故事 |
[04:20] | This camera is my story. | 这台摄像机是我的故事 |
[04:22] | People are going to know I did not lie. | 人们会知道我没说谎 |
[04:24] | Guys? You better come in here and see this. | 你们最好进来看看这个 |
[04:30] | Is it blood? | 是血吗 |
[04:32] | I’ve done my share of slasher films. | 我演过够多的杀人狂电影了 |
[04:35] | That don’t smell like corn syrup. | 这闻起来不像玉米糖浆 |
[04:39] | Well, if it’s his blood, where’s the body? | 那如果是他的血 尸体在哪呢 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:45] | Oh, my God. Brad Pitt. | 天啊 布拉德·皮特 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | Rory got a better offer. | 罗里另谋高就了 |
[04:51] | He’s left us to go back to L.A. | 他离开我们回洛杉矶去了 |
[04:53] | for a movie. Sidney put him up to this | 去拍一部电影 西德尼让他这么做的 |
[04:55] | to give us a good scare for the camera! | 为了在镜头前把我们吓坏 |
[04:57] | You are an asshole, Sidney! | 你个贱货 西德尼 |
[05:00] | Well, it didn’t work, because I’m onto you! | 没有用 因为我发现了 |
[05:03] | I was batshit crazy to think it could work. | 我真是疯了才以为我们能过下去 |
[05:08] | He always said age is just a number. | 他总说年龄只是个数字 |
[05:13] | But I knew better. | 但我明白事理 |
[05:15] | It’s nothing for a man to be 15 years older than his bride. | 一个男人比他的新娘大15岁没关系 |
[05:19] | But for a woman… | 但对女人来说 |
[05:22] | it’s Mount Everest. | 就像喜马拉雅山 |
[05:24] | All the conditions have to be perfect for the ascent. | 必须所有状况完美才能跨过高山 |
[05:29] | And I guess he just ran out of oxygen. | 我猜他是氧气用光了 |
[05:37] | Damn, | 该死的 |
[05:39] | treacherous, | 阴险的 |
[05:40] | despicable serpent. | 卑鄙的毒蛇 |
[05:44] | Hurling wicked insults at my every turn. | 他处处对我恶语相向 |
[05:50] | He should not have cast me aside so. | 他不该抛弃我的 |
[05:54] | He deserves to roast | 他活该 |
[05:56] | for an eternity in the flaming depths. | 永远在烈火中炙烤 |
[06:00] | All this blood. | 这么多血 |
[06:12] | She had a baby. | 她有个孩子 |
[06:15] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:18] | Alissa had a baby. | 艾丽莎有个孩子 |
[06:25] | I liked her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[06:26] | She always made sure I had a cooling tent when it was hot. | 她总在天热的时候确保我有庇荫的帐篷 |
[06:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:34] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[06:38] | I robbed that baby of a mother. | 我夺走了一个孩子的母亲 |
[06:45] | They cheated me of my land. | 他们骗走了我的土地 |
[06:47] | Robbed me of my dignity. | 夺去了我的尊严 |
[06:50] | All the vipers were one and the same. | 所有毒蛇都是一样的 |
[06:52] | They all had to die. | 他们都必须死 |
[06:54] | Their bloody carcasses will slake the thirst | 他们血淋淋的尸体能够 |
[06:57] | of the ancient gods. | 解古老神灵的饥渴 |
[06:59] | Preserve my legacy. | 保存我的遗产 |
[07:06] | It was my destiny. | 这是命运使然 |
[07:09] | They chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[07:12] | I was the fan favorite. | 我是影迷的最爱 |
[07:17] | All my life, people have underestimated me. | 我一生都被人看轻 |
[07:22] | They only booked me for three episodes, | 他们只跟我签约了三集 |
[07:25] | but I got five. | 但是我拍了五集 |
[07:28] | ‘Cause the fans wanted more. | 因为影迷们看不够我 |
[07:31] | They wanted The Butcher. | 他们想看到屠夫 |
[07:37] | Am an ri’ain | [外语] |
[07:39] | gach uile choirceoige. | [外语] |
[07:44] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[07:51] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[08:12] | Something just don’t feel right about this. | 这让我感觉不妙 |
[08:15] | Then now’s definitely not the time to get loaded. | 那这可不是喝酒的时候 |
[08:18] | – It’s 6:00 a.m. – Leave her alone. | -现在才早上6点 -别管她 |
[08:21] | Hell, we could all use a drink after last night. | 该死 经历了昨晚的事我们都该喝一杯 |
[08:25] | Or two. | 两杯都行 |
[08:27] | Or ten. May I? | 甚至十杯都不为过 我能来一口吗 |
[08:32] | No one ever goes to their grave regretting | 没有人会在死前后悔自己 |
[08:33] | they had too much fun. | 过分贪玩享乐 |
[08:35] | Do you even know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[08:37] | You’re helping an alcoholic drink. | 你成全一个酗酒者喝酒 |
[08:38] | That’s like handing a killer a loaded gun. | 这等于把上膛的枪递给一个杀手 |
[08:42] | Yeah, well, I guess you’d be the expert on that one. | 这事你在行吧 |
[08:55] | Can’t avoid me forever, Shelb. | 你不能永远躲着我 小谢 |
[08:57] | I can and I will. | 我可以 并且我会的 |
[09:00] | You never should have come back here. | 你根本就不该回来 |
[09:02] | Of course I should have come back. | 我当然应该回来 |
[09:06] | You know I had to see you again. | 我必须再见你一面 |
[09:08] | Yeah, well, I don’t want to see you. | 但我不想看见你 |
[09:10] | I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[09:11] | I’m here for him. | 我来这里是为了他 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Well, he ain’t here for you. | 但是他并不是为你而来 |
[09:17] | But I am. | 而我是 |
[09:18] | Come on, Shelb. | 拜托 小谢 |
[09:21] | He never touched you the way I touched you. | 他从不像我那样摸你 |
[09:24] | – That weekend. Remember? – Stop it. | -那个周末 你还记得吗 -够了 |
[09:27] | I know you do. | 我知道你还记得 |
[09:30] | I can tell because you’re shivering. | 因为你在发抖 |
[09:32] | I am not shivering. | 我没有发抖 |
[09:34] | I am vibrating | 我在颤抖 |
[09:35] | with rage, you asshole. | 是因为愤怒 你个混蛋 |
[09:41] | Hey, bro. | 老兄 |
[09:42] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[09:45] | You want her? | 你想要她吗 |
[09:47] | You can have her. I don’t give a shit what you do with her. | 她是你的了 你跟她做什么我都无所谓 |
[09:50] | Fuck her right here, for all I care. | 就跟她在这儿做吧 我无所谓 |
[09:54] | Just stay out of my way. | 以后别来烦我就是 |
[10:07] | You know what I love about reality TV the most? | 你知道真人秀中我最喜欢什么吗 |
[10:11] | The bad guy. | 坏人 |
[10:12] | Puck. Omarosa. | 小淘气们 玛罗莎 |
[10:13] | That crazy bitch with the fake leg. | 那个戴假肢的疯女人 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I did my homework. | 没错 我可下了功夫的 |
[10:17] | Sure, I care about Shelby. | 当然 我是在乎谢尔比的 |
[10:19] | I mean, she is fine. | 她很好 |
[10:21] | But Sidney paid me to come back for one reason | 但是西德尼花钱请我来是有一个原因的 |
[10:24] | and one reason only: ratings. | 并且只有一个原因 那就是收视率 |
[10:29] | You see this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[10:31] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[10:39] | Sid’s got me wired | 西德给了我窃听器 |
[10:40] | and ready to ruin these people’s lives | 让我去毁了所有人的生活 |
[10:42] | and record every moment of it. | 并且把每一刻都记录下来 |
[10:45] | Body cam. | 随身摄像头 |
[10:46] | Up close and personal. | 近距离又私密 |
[10:51] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[10:52] | if I got to play the dick | 如果我要当坏人 |
[10:54] | in order for people to tune in for ratings, | 好让人们收看这个节目 |
[10:57] | then that’s what the hell I’m-a do. | 那我就要这么做 |
[10:58] | What’s the bright side? | 好的方面是什么呢 |
[10:59] | Let me tell you what the bright side is. | 我告诉你好的方面是什么 |
[11:02] | The bad guy is always the lead on every show. | 坏人永远是每档节目中的主角 |
[11:05] | Now, let me ask you something else, | 我问问你们另一件事 |
[11:06] | judgmental motherfuckers, | 爱说三道四的贱人们 |
[11:08] | what’s more important than screen time? | 还有什么比上镜时间更重要呢 |
[12:02] | Trespasser. | 入侵者 |
[12:04] | This land belongeth to my people. | 这片土地属于我的人民 |
[12:08] | Thou art not welcome. | 你是不受欢迎的 |
[12:11] | Now punishment will be thy death. | 现在死亡将作为你的惩罚 |
[12:14] | Agnes… | 艾格尼丝 |
[12:20] | I just wanted to be on the show. | 我只是想上节目 |
[12:22] | But he won’t let me. | 但是他不允许 |
[12:24] | He said | 他说 |
[12:26] | no one cares about me anymore. | 没有人在乎我了 |
[12:29] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[12:31] | Please, Agnes. | 求你了 艾格尼丝 |
[12:33] | I’m The Butcher, | 我是屠夫 |
[12:35] | and all that threaten and invade my land | 所有威胁入侵我土地的人 |
[12:38] | do me harm. Thou dare come back here? | 都对我不利 你竟然敢回来 |
[12:41] | Hast thou learned nothing, Shelby Miller? | 你没长教训吗 谢尔比·米勒 |
[12:58] | What art thou doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:00] | I know that I’m about to die. | 我知道我要死了 |
[13:03] | And I want the world to know exactly | 我要让世界知道 |
[13:05] | who was responsible for my murder. | 究竟是谁该为我的死负责 |
[13:07] | Fola a fuil, saol a bas. | 血流成河 生死离别 |
[13:10] | Olc na dorchdais. | 邪恶力量 |
[13:12] | Cuirimid iobairt. | 血的牺牲 |
[13:16] | Swine! | 猪 |
[13:17] | I shall wear thy scalp as an animal pelt! | 我要穿着你的头皮 如同动物的皮毛 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:41] | Oh, come on. Oh, come on, girl. | 好了 好了 姑娘 |
[13:44] | Come on, I got you, I got you. | 好了 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[13:51] | Where the fuck is Agnes? | 艾格尼丝去哪了 |
[14:08] | Oh, God. Quickly, quickly. I need the bandages. | 天啊 快点 我需要绷带 |
[14:11] | Quickly. Come on, darling. Tr-Try to stay awake. | 快点 撑住亲爱的 努力保持清醒 |
[14:14] | Oh, Jesus. Here, give me that. | 天啊 把那个给我 |
[14:15] | – I-I can help. – Now you want to help? | -我能帮忙 -你现在想帮忙了 |
[14:18] | Where were you when Agnes was here with the knife? | 艾格尼丝砍人的时候你去哪里了 |
[14:20] | Boys, seriously! Come on. | 别闹了 快来帮忙 |
[14:22] | Okay. Keep her head up. Come on. | 好的 把她的头抬起来 |
[14:24] | Wrap it around. There we go. Try to keep it really tight. | 绕一圈 就是这样 尽量裹紧一点 |
[14:28] | Once across her chest. Come on. | 跨过她胸部裹一下 |
[14:29] | Open up, darling. Okay. | 张开 亲爱的 好的 |
[14:32] | – It’s working. – I was a nurse at Her Majesty’s. | -有效果了 -我之前是女王陛下的护士 |
[14:35] | Hospital? | 医院吗 |
[14:35] | No, darling. The theatre in the West End. | 不是 亲爱的 是伦敦西区的一个剧院 |
[14:38] | None of the phones work. Somebody cut the lines. | 电话都打不通 有人把线路切断了 |
[14:43] | Sidney, Shelby is really hurt. | 西德尼 谢尔比伤得很重 |
[14:45] | You need to send an fucking ambulance to the house right now! | 你赶紧叫辆救护车来房子这里 |
[14:49] | It’s been an hour. | 一个小时过去了 |
[14:52] | No ambulance. | 没有救护车 |
[14:53] | No message from Sidney. | 没有西德尼的消息 |
[14:56] | Shelby, she seems to be stable. | 谢尔比的情况看起来还算稳定 |
[15:01] | For now. | 目前是这样 |
[15:05] | I’m really struggling here. | 我内心很挣扎 |
[15:07] | I’ll admit it, | 我承认 |
[15:09] | I’m scared. | 我害怕了 |
[15:11] | The production trailer can’t be too far away. | 摄制拖车离这不会太远 |
[15:13] | So it shouldn’t be hard for you to find them… | 所以你找到他们应该不难 |
[15:15] | Me? | 我 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I-I’m not leaving Shelby’s side. | 当然 我不会丢下谢尔比的 |
[15:17] | If you think I’m going outside, getting lost in them woods, | 如果你觉得我会在外面有个疯婆娘 |
[15:19] | while there’s some crazy old lady | 拿着切肉刀乱跑的时候 |
[15:21] | running around with a cleaver, | 冒着在树林里迷路的风险出去 |
[15:22] | – you can kiss your own ass… – This is bullshit! | -那你想得太美了 -这太扯了 |
[15:24] | Matt, you stay with Shelby. I’ll go. | 马特 你陪着谢尔比 我去 |
[15:26] | – Not by yourself, you won’t. – I-I’ll go with her! | -你不能一个人去 -我陪她去 |
[15:28] | Not sure I even trust you to come back with help. | 我都不信你是不是真去搬救兵的 |
[15:31] | – You can trust this. – Oh, my God. | -你可以相信这个 -天啊 |
[15:33] | You done brought a gun in here?! | 你竟然带了把枪来这里 |
[15:35] | You bet your ass I did. | 我就带了怎么着 |
[15:36] | You think I’d come back here defenseless? | 你觉得我会毫无防备就回这里吗 |
[15:38] | She’s probably watching us right now. | 她现在可能就在看着我们 |
[15:40] | If I see her first, I’ll shoot on sight. | 如果我先看见她了 我会一枪毙了她 |
[15:43] | Look, I know this goes against every fiber of your being, | 听着 我知道这完全有违你的直觉 |
[15:45] | but could you please try to avoid bloodshed? | 但你能不能尽量避免流血 |
[15:48] | There is a secret way out of this house. | 这房子有秘密通道可以出去 |
[15:51] | All right, mind your heads. | 好吧 小心别碰头 |
[15:54] | Should we really be down here? | 我们下来真的好吗 |
[15:55] | This is the best way. | 这是最佳方案了 |
[15:57] | No one watching the house will know we’ve gone. | 监视房子的人不会知道我们离开了 |
[16:01] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:03] | Oh, that fucking Sidney doesn’t miss a beat, does he? | 那个西德尼真是没落下任何一个角落 |
[16:06] | Son of a bitch wants everything on camera? | 贱人想把所有东西都录下来吗 |
[16:10] | When I see him, I’m-a put my foot so far up his ass | 等我见到他 我要拿脚踹他的屁股 |
[16:13] | I’m-a knock his teeth out. | 把他的牙打掉 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna get everything. Use it as proof when I sue their asses. | 我会拿到所有的东西并用作证据起诉他们 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe that Agnes. | 真不敢相信艾格尼丝 |
[16:31] | I knew she was upset about losing the Saturn Award, | 我知道她因为没有得到土星奖而失落 |
[16:34] | but I didn’t think it would make her completely homicidal. | 但我没想到这会让她想要杀人 |
[16:36] | Quiet, both of you. | 你们两个安静 |
[16:40] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[16:48] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:51] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[16:54] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[17:00] | Get behind me. | 站在我后面 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God! What was that?! | 天啊 那是什么 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[17:17] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[17:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:20] | What the hell was that thing?! | 那他妈是什么 |
[17:23] | I saw you shoot it four times | 我亲眼看见你 |
[17:25] | with my own eyes! | 打了他四枪 |
[17:27] | – Will it follow us? – I don’t think so. | -它会追着我们吗 -我觉得不会 |
[17:29] | Matt thinks it prefers the tunnel. | 马特认为它更喜欢待在地道里 |
[17:31] | What? You knew that thing was down there?! | 什么 你知道那东西在下面吗 |
[17:33] | How many times do we have to tell you this is real?! | 要我说多少次 这都是真的 |
[17:36] | Do you believe us now? | 现在你相信我们了吗 |
[17:37] | Or do you want to deny what you’ve seen with your own eyes? | 还是说你想否认你亲眼见到的东西 |
[17:41] | We have to find Sidney. | 我们得找到西德尼 |
[17:46] | Let’s go this way. Come on. | 我们走这边 快 |
[17:48] | Oh, shit. Lee, let’s go. | 我操 李 我们走 |
[17:57] | Here, take this. | 吃了它 |
[18:01] | For the pain. | 就不疼了 |
[18:14] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[18:17] | I really did love you. | 我真的爱过你 |
[18:20] | And I ruined it. | 但被我毁了 |
[18:22] | In one drunken, pathetic weekend, Matt. | 就因为一个喝醉的可悲的周末 马特 |
[18:26] | I was so out of my mind. | 我真是疯了 |
[18:27] | Our marriage was over the day we moved into this house. | 我们搬进来的那一天我们的婚姻就结束了 |
[18:30] | This place took something from me. I-I… | 这个地方摄人魂魄 |
[18:33] | I haven’t felt human for two years, Shelby. | 这两年我感觉自己都不像人 谢尔比 |
[18:36] | I-I’m stuck. | 被困住了一般 |
[18:38] | Still wandering lost in these woods. | 仍然迷失在这片树林之中 |
[18:42] | You-you think I wanted to come back here? | 你以为我想回来吗 |
[18:44] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:51] | We both lost something here. | 我们都在这里丢了什么 |
[18:56] | But we can get it back. | 但是我们可以找回来的 |
[19:06] | Where the fuck is that trailer supposed to be? | 摄制拖车停在哪里了 |
[19:10] | We are running out of daylight. | 白天快要过去了 |
[19:13] | Lee, isn’t that the blood moon? | 李 那不是血月吗 |
[19:17] | Do you think we should try and get back to the house now? | 你觉得我们现在应该赶快回到房子里吗 |
[19:20] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:21] | Shelby needs our help. | 谢尔比需要我们的帮助 |
[19:23] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:24] | You wanted us to believe you, right? | 你要我们相信你 对吗 |
[19:26] | Didn’t you say the blood moon means | 你不是说血月意味着 |
[19:28] | that some bad shit is about to happen? | 坏事即将要发生了吗 |
[19:29] | So should we really be out here in the open | 天空中都升起了血月 |
[19:32] | like this with that up in the sky? | 我们真的该待在外面吗 |
[19:34] | If we don’t find the trailer, we need to push to town. | 如果我们找不到拖车 就得赶到镇上去 |
[19:37] | The town is five miles away. | 镇离这里可有五英里远 |
[19:39] | But come on. | 走吧 |
[19:43] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[19:44] | – Sidney! – Goddamn it! | -西德尼 -该死 |
[19:46] | – Sidney. – Shit, your ass gonna get it! | -西德尼 -你大祸临头了 |
[19:48] | – Godda… – Oh, my God! | -真该… -天啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[19:55] | Oh, Jesus, Sidney. | 我的天啊 西德尼 |
[19:56] | – I think he’s dead. – You think? | -我觉得他死了 -这不废话吗 |
[19:58] | Oh, leave me alone! I’m not American! | 放过我吧 我又不是美国人 |
[20:01] | I’m not used to all this carnage! | 我不习惯面对这种大屠杀 |
[20:04] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[20:07] | What in God’s name are you doing?! | 你到底在干什么 |
[20:10] | Do you want to get help or not? | 你还想不想找人来帮忙 |
[20:12] | – Oh, my God. – Find a phone! | -我的天 -去找台电话 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[20:19] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:23] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[20:26] | Oh, come on. Goddamn it! | 拜托 该死的 |
[20:29] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[20:30] | No phone. Not a laptop. | 没有电话 也没有手提电脑 |
[20:32] | Not a goddamn thing! | 什么都没有 |
[20:33] | – What about the car? – The car is completely dead. | -车子怎么样 -车子完全废了 |
[20:36] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[20:40] | – Oh, my God. – We have to get out of here. | -天啊 -我们得离开这里 |
[20:41] | – Well, where are we supposed to go? – I don’t know. | -我们还能到哪去 -我不知道 |
[20:43] | We’re in the middle of goddamn fucking nowhere! | 我们可是在个荒无人烟的鬼地方 |
[20:46] | – Shit! – Oh, my God. | -该死 -我的天啊 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God! It’s Agnes! | 天啊 是艾格尼丝 |
[21:01] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:07] | – Run! Run! – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | -快跑 快跑 -该死 该死 该死 |
[21:13] | We’re not gonna make it to town. | 我们到不了镇上的 |
[21:15] | And I’m not comfortable being out here with that thing | 待在外头让我很不舒服 |
[21:17] | hanging over our heads. | 那鬼玩意还挂在天上 |
[21:18] | Stop talking like that. | 别再说那种话了 |
[21:21] | We should turn back. | 我们应该回头 |
[21:23] | We should. | 真的 |
[21:27] | – Look… – She’s right… | -听我说 -她是对的 |
[21:29] | I know we’re all a little strung out right now, | 我知道我们现在都有点精神紧张 |
[21:31] | but we can’t give up, we can’t. | 但我们不能放弃 决不能 |
[21:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:41] | Is that help? | 是来帮忙的吗 |
[21:41] | Get off the road… now! | 离开大路 快 |
[21:55] | I think we lost them. We should stop here. | 我们应该甩掉他们了 在这停下吧 |
[22:01] | Rory… | 罗里… |
[22:03] | if you find this… | 如果你找到了这个… |
[22:07] | know you gave me the best months of my life. | 你要知道 你给予了我最美好的几个月 |
[22:13] | I’d never known love until I met you… | 我对爱一无所知 直到遇见你 |
[22:17] | and I will always be grateful for that. | 我将永远心怀感激 |
[22:21] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:23] | I hope you find… I hope you find this. | 我希望你能找到…这个 |
[22:27] | – Audrey? Audrey! – What? | -奥黛丽 奥黛丽 -怎么了 |
[22:30] | – What? – You’re bleeding! | -怎么了 -你在流血 |
[22:32] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[22:54] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:57] | My baby, what did they do to you? | 宝贝 他们对你做了什么 |
[23:00] | Turn your camera on. | 打开你的相机 |
[23:02] | What? I’m not filming this, you psychopath! | 什么 我才不要录这个 你疯了吗 |
[23:05] | People need to see. | 人们需要看到这些 |
[23:07] | That’s her husband, for Christ’s sake! | 那是她的丈夫 天哪 |
[23:09] | Turn your goddamn camera on. | 把你该死的相机打开 |
[23:17] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[23:18] | They found us! | 他们找到我们了 |
[23:21] | Audrey! Audrey! Audrey. | 奥黛丽 奥黛丽 |
[23:24] | Shit… hide! | 该死…藏起来 |
[23:26] | What-what-what-what- what is it? | 是什么 |
[23:27] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:29] | Honey, I know it’s awful. I kown it’s awful, honey. | 亲爱的 我知道现在情况很糟 |
[23:32] | but we gotta get out of here, right now! | 但我们得离开这里 立刻 |
[23:35] | I don’t want to live! Leave me… | 我不想活了 丢下我吧… |
[23:36] | Come! | 走 |
[23:55] | Takin’ pictures, little lady? | 在拍照片吗 小姐 |
[24:09] | The fire will purify my body… | 火焰将净化我的身体 |
[24:13] | …and vanquish the fear in my heart. | 消灭我心中的恐惧 |
[24:55] | I’ve been imbued… | 我的身体充盈着 |
[24:58] | with the power of the blood moon! | 血月的力量 |
[25:02] | The land shall be consecrated with blood, | 这片土地将由鲜血献祭 |
[25:05] | and purifed with flames! | 由火焰净化 |
[25:08] | This house and everything in it | 这座房子里的一切 |
[25:10] | will be consumed by fire! | 都将被大火吞噬 |
[25:14] | Only ashes will remain at the end of this night. | 今夜终了之时 唯灰烬得以残存 |
[26:33] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[26:45] | Shelby… | 谢尔比 |
[26:47] | Shelby, Shelby, wake up. | 谢尔比 谢尔比 醒醒 |
[26:49] | Wake up, Shelby. Come on. | 醒醒 谢尔比 拜托 |
[26:51] | Come on, you gotta come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[26:53] | You gotta come with me. Come on, Shelby. | 跟我走 谢尔比 |
[26:55] | I need you to come with me. | 跟我走 |
[27:30] | Get off him. | 放开他 |
[27:32] | Get off him! Get off him! | 放开他 放开他 |
[27:36] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[27:38] | Matt, Matt, | 马特 马特 |
[27:39] | we have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[27:40] | – We should go. – I came back for her! | -我们得走了 -我回来是为了她 |
[27:43] | What? | 什么 |
[27:45] | I’m in love with her, Shelby. | 我爱上了她 谢尔比 |
[27:47] | She’s the reason I came back. | 我是为了她回来的 |
[28:27] | Why is he filming this? | 他为什么在拍摄 |
[28:29] | Are you working for Sidney? | 你们为西德尼工作吗 |
[28:32] | Working? | 工作 |
[28:33] | He ain’t done a day’s work in his life. | 他一天工作也没做过 |
[28:35] | ‘Les you count sortin’ buds for creeper weed. | 除非摘大麻芽也算 |
[28:38] | Oh, that boy, he got a nose for it. | 那男孩 他闻这可灵了 |
[28:41] | He only good for two things, weed and… | 他只有两件事在行 大麻以及… |
[28:44] | Taking pictures. | 拍照片 |
[28:47] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[28:49] | I can make life so much easier for you all. | 我能让你们的生活好过很多 |
[28:53] | We like our life just the way it is. | 我们喜欢这样的生活 |
[28:57] | Make plenty of money with our crop. | 靠作物赚很多钱 |
[29:01] | Polks is part of the forest. | 波尔克家属于森林 |
[29:04] | Live off the land. | 靠这片地生活 |
[29:07] | Keep to our own. | 自力更生 |
[29:09] | Never got help or wanted help from nobody. | 没人帮忙 也不求人帮忙 |
[29:15] | Even the law knows better than to bother with us. | 就连法律都知道不来打搅我们 |
[29:20] | Going all the way back 150 years now. | 至今有150年了 |
[29:26] | Cut them off. | 切下来 |
[29:29] | Please don’t. | 求你别这样 |
[29:30] | – Please don’t, please don’t. – Hold still, hold still. | -求你 不要 不要 -别动 别动 |
[29:33] | Just tear it. Tear it, tear it off. | 撕了 撕了 都撕了 |
[29:36] | P-pull it off. | 脱掉 |
[29:41] | Give it a free hand. | 给她一只手松绑 |
[29:55] | Rub it in. | 抹上 |
[29:57] | Rub it. Yeah, rub it. | 抹上 对 都抹上 |
[29:59] | – Come on. Yeah. Rub it. – Rub it. | -来 抹上 抹上 -抹上 |
[30:02] | Rub it. Come on. | 抹上 好的 |
[30:03] | Don’t waste a drop. | 一滴都别浪费 |
[30:06] | Cover every inch. | 每一寸都抹上 |
[30:07] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[30:09] | That there’s good peanut oil. | 这可是好花生油 |
[30:14] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[30:16] | Never skimp on seasoning. | 调味料可不能省 |
[30:19] | That’s it. | 成了 |
[30:21] | Shouldn’t take more than a couple hours now. | 再有个两小时就好了 |
[30:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[30:28] | Everybody knows the secret to sweet meats | 人人都知道 让肉更美味的秘诀 |
[30:31] | is tenderizing. | 就是软化 |
[30:33] | No! | 不 |
[30:44] | I came back for him. | 我为了他才回来的 |
[30:49] | Shelby… | 谢尔比 |
[30:51] | let me have the crowbar. | 给我撬棍 |
[30:52] | Shelby. Please, please, Shelby, please, | 谢尔比 求你 谢尔比 |
[30:57] | please give me the crowbar. | 给我撬棍 |
[30:58] | Please. | 求你 |
[31:01] | Shelby, let go of the crowbar, please. | 谢尔比 放下撬棍 来 |
[31:04] | It’s okay. | 没事儿了 |
[31:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:10] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[31:16] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[31:16] | Matt, Matt… | 马特 马特 |
[31:19] | He’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead, he’s dead, he… | 他死了 他死了 他死了 |
[31:22] | – not alive! – Listen, listen to me. | -死了 -听着 听我说 |
[31:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:26] | – Listen, we’re gonna… – No, I-I killed him, | -听着 我们… -不 我杀了他 |
[31:28] | – I killed him. – I know. | -是我杀了他 -我知道 |
[31:30] | – Listen. – What I’m gonna d– what am I gonna do? | -听着 -我该怎么办 怎么办 |
[31:31] | – Listen, listen. – What am I gonna do? | -听着 -我该怎么办 |
[31:34] | We’re gonna wait right here for the girls to come back. | 我们在这等姑娘们回来 |
[31:36] | – And then you’re gonna turn yourself in. – What? | -然后你就去自首 -什么 |
[31:38] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[31:39] | No… | 不 |
[31:41] | No, no, Dom… | 不不 多米… |
[31:43] | Dominic, no, you have to help… you have to help me. | 多米尼克 你得帮帮我 |
[31:46] | Please, I didn’t mean to hurt– I didn’t mean to. | 求你了 我没想伤害 没想… |
[31:48] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:49] | Listen, Shelby, I am, I am helping you. | 听着 谢尔比 我是在帮你 |
[31:51] | I am helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[31:53] | – But there’s cameras everywhere. – What? | -但这到处都有摄像头 -什么 |
[31:55] | They’re everywhere. | 遍布各个角落 |
[31:57] | Sidney’s watching everything. | 西德尼监视着一切 |
[32:03] | They know it was you. | 他们知道是你干的 |
[32:06] | I mean, I… I tried to stopped you, | 我想要阻止你来着 |
[32:08] | but you were so out of it, there was nothing I could do. | 可你精神恍惚 我真的无能为力 |
[32:13] | The best thing for you to do is to confess and go quietly. | 你最好的选择就是认罪 乖乖伏法 |
[32:20] | I… | 我… |
[32:22] | I didn’t mean… | 我没想… |
[32:24] | – I didn’t mean to hurt him. – I know, I know, girl. | -我没想伤害他 -我知道 我知道 |
[32:26] | I know. Hang on, hang on. | 我知道 等一下 等一下 |
[32:32] | I know, I know, I know, baby. | 我知道 我知道 宝贝 |
[32:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:36] | – I loved him so much. – I know. | -我好爱他 -我知道 |
[32:37] | I loved him so much. | 我真的好爱他 |
[32:40] | – I know. – You do? You know? | -我知道 -你知道 你知道 |
[32:43] | – What are you doing? – What a second. | -你要做什么 -等一下 |
[32:45] | – What? No. – Come here, come here. | -什么 不 -别动 别动 |
[32:47] | No, wait, no, no. | 不 停下 不要 |
[32:52] | – I don’t want… – Hey, listen. That’s-that’s them. | -我不想… -你听 是他们来了 |
[32:54] | Listen, I-I need you to sit here, okay? | 听着 你得待在这 好吗 |
[32:57] | Just stay right here. | 乖乖待在这 |
[33:08] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:10] | Can I please have a bite? | 能给我来一口吗 |
[33:14] | It’s all I have left, please. | 我只剩这些了 求你 |
[33:16] | Get out my face. | 拿一边拍去 |
[33:18] | Please, please. | 求你 求你 |
[33:19] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[33:21] | Smile for the camera. | 朝镜头笑一个 |
[33:24] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[33:27] | Smile, goddamn it! | 笑一个 靠 |
[33:29] | Jether! | 杰瑟 |
[33:30] | Leave them girls alone. | 别碰那些女人 |
[33:37] | Eat up. | 吃掉 |
[33:40] | You need your strength. | 你们需要力气 |
[33:44] | Oh, please. | 求求你们 |
[33:46] | Please, please, please, please let us go. | 求求你们 求求你们放我们走 |
[33:52] | We won’t say a word about this to anyone. | 我们绝不会告诉任何人 |
[33:55] | I-I swear, I swear. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[33:59] | – Oh, my God. – Please… | -天啊 -拜托 |
[34:02] | Oh, my God, where’s Lee? | 天啊 李在哪 |
[34:05] | Come on now, don’t be rude. | 快吃 乖乖听话 |
[34:07] | Y’all is guests. | 你们是客人 |
[34:10] | Eat. | 吃 |
[34:11] | What have you done with her, you monsters? | 你们对她做了什么 你们这些怪物 |
[34:13] | She said eat! | 她说了吃 |
[34:22] | Come on now. | 快吃 |
[34:23] | She’s a little chewy, but she ain’t that bad. | 她挺艮的 但味道还不赖 |
[34:25] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[34:31] | No, no, Monet, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 莫奈 别别别 |
[34:35] | Come on now. | 快吃 |
[34:43] | – Come on, come on. – Monet’s doing real good. | -别磨蹭 -莫奈做得不错 |
[34:45] | There we go, down the hatch. | 来吧 吃下去 |
[34:47] | You’s too, come on now. | 你也是 快吃 |
[34:55] | Am an theine far gach uile chnoic. | 我是山巅之火 |
[35:00] | Am an sci’ath… | 我是盾… |
[35:01] | Why the hell is she filming this? | 她到底为什么要拍这个 |
[35:04] | Am an sleagh catha. | 我是战斗之矛 |
[35:08] | Venomous beasts, ye have no claim to this land. | 邪恶的畜生 你们无权统治这片土地 |
[35:13] | It is mine! | 这里属于我 |
[35:15] | Ye defile this earth with thy presence. | 你们的出现玷污了这片土地 |
[35:19] | Now ye shall feel the wrath of The Butcher! | 你们要尝尝屠夫愤怒的滋味 |
[35:24] | Glorious vengeance forged in fiery conflagration! | 激烈的冲突造就光荣的复仇 |
[35:31] | Jeez, how are we gonna stop them | 天啊 我们要怎么阻止他们 |
[35:32] | from getting into the house? | 闯入这栋房子 |
[35:35] | You can’t stop them. | 你阻止不了 |
[35:44] | My brethren! | 同胞们 |
[35:47] | You’ve come to help me take my vengeance! | 你们来帮我实现复仇 |
[35:55] | You’re finished! | 你们完蛋了 |
[36:14] | You’re The Butcher. | 你是真正的屠夫 |
[36:22] | My idol. | 我的偶像 |
[36:28] | My maker. | 你创造了我 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:35] | I just wanted to be on TV. | 我只是想上电视 |
[36:41] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |