时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 尽管宣传不多 最终集吸引了两千三百万观众 超过了当周播出的周日橄榄球比赛 《嘻哈帝国》和《行尸走肉》 | |
[00:12] | 为利用这样的成功 电视台要求制作人拍摄后续节目 | |
[00:17] | Are we rolling? | 开拍了吗 |
[00:19] | The camera never stops. | 镜头不要停下 |
[00:20] | No matter what anybody says. | 不管别人怎么说 |
[00:22] | Even if I tell you to stop, keep rolling. | 就算我叫你停下 你也继续拍 |
[00:24] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[00:30] | Genius. | 天才 |
[00:31] | Legend in the flesh. | 传奇人物 |
[00:32] | Looking good, Frank. | 气色不错啊 弗兰克 |
[00:33] | Well, this is what a network president looks like | 电视台的总裁看到 |
[00:35] | with a 14 rating in the demo and a 25 share. | 试播集14的收视率和25的份额就这气色 |
[00:39] | Goddamn right. | 可不是嘛 |
[00:42] | Okay, let’s, have a seat, everyone. | 坐吧 各位 |
[00:47] | W-W-What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[00:49] | This is the beginning of your next big hit. | 这是下一个大热节目的开始 |
[00:51] | Take one, pass it down. | 拿一张 传开 |
[00:52] | Everyone on camera has to sign the releases. | 所有上镜的人都得签字 |
[00:54] | Come-Come on, Sidney, turn them off. | 得了 西德尼 关掉吧 |
[00:56] | We’re not the talent here. | 我们不是演员啊 |
[00:58] | I got news for you, Frank. | 告诉你 弗兰克 |
[00:59] | You took a chance on My Roanoke Nightmare. | 你对《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》冒了险 |
[01:02] | That’s talent. | 这就是慧眼识人 |
[01:03] | You picked up the hottest show on TV. | 你选出了最热的电视节目 |
[01:05] | That gives you first crack at the sequel. | 所以你有权第一个出现在续集中 |
[01:07] | No bullshit. Okay? | 不扯淡 |
[01:09] | We’ve all done the math. | 我们都算过 |
[01:10] | 14 minutes of commercials per hour. | 每小时14分钟广告 |
[01:12] | That’s 28 spots at $450,000 per spot. | 28个广告位 45万一位 |
[01:15] | That’s $12 million a show. | 一部节目就一千二百万 |
[01:16] | That is football money at a fraction of the cost. | 这是橄榄球的广告费 而成本则低得多 |
[01:19] | So, we are gonna be filming | 所以我们要拍下 |
[01:22] | everything. | 一切 |
[01:24] | People want the reality. | 人们想要真实感 |
[01:26] | They’re interested in the process. | 他们想了解过程 |
[01:28] | We have over three million followers on Twitter; | 我们在推特上有三百多万个粉丝 |
[01:30] | almost five million likes on Facebook for the finale; | 最终集在脸书上被点了五百万个赞 |
[01:32] | multiple covers of Entertainment Weekly; | 《娱乐周刊》多次报道 |
[01:34] | hundreds of fan sites online; cons across the country. | 网上有数百个粉丝网站 全国各种粉丝大会 |
[01:36] | The appetite for this show hasn’t even reached its peak! | 人们对节目的渴望尚未达到巅峰 |
[01:39] | We have millions of eyeballs | 数百万的人 |
[01:41] | waiting to see the next iteration | 在等着看续作 |
[01:43] | and you have a chance to buy it now. | 你们有机会现在就把它买下来 |
[01:45] | Okay, great. | 好啊 |
[01:47] | So, what is it? | 那它是什么呢 |
[01:49] | Okay, it’s familiar, but it’s different. | 似曾相识 又有所不同 |
[01:53] | Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell. | 《回到罗厄诺克 地狱三日》 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna bring everybody who lived in that house, | 我要让所有在那里住过的人 |
[01:58] | and the actors who played them on the show, | 和在节目中扮演了他们的演员 |
[02:01] | put them together in that house again. | 都一起带回宅子去 |
[02:03] | Only this time, hidden cameras recording everything. | 但这次 隐藏摄像机拍下一切 |
[02:07] | Are the actors playing the same roles? | 演员还演同样的角色吗 |
[02:09] | And what are they reenacting? | 他们要重演什么 |
[02:11] | Nothing. The drama is reality. | 不演什么 现实就是戏剧 |
[02:13] | So, it’s like Big Brother. | 就像《老大哥》 |
[02:15] | Bingo, but with scares. | 没错 但是恐怖版的 |
[02:16] | See, they’re gonna be living in that house | 他们要在血月期内 |
[02:18] | over the period of the blood moon, | 住在那房子里 |
[02:20] | when all of the bad shit happens. | 就是发生一切恐怖事件的时段 |
[02:23] | Can you imagine the reactions when The Butcher shows up? | 能想象当屠夫出现时大家的反应吗 |
[02:27] | Or the Chens? | 或是陈一家 |
[02:28] | And it’ll all be filmed, 24 hours a day. | 一切都会全天候地拍下来 |
[02:31] | Okay, I-I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不懂 |
[02:33] | Um, you expect– excuse me. | 你要…让让 |
[02:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | You want to capture actual spirits on film? | 你要拍下真正的鬼魂吗 |
[02:40] | Like… ghosts? | 鬼啊 |
[02:42] | Well, I expect to capture real reactions | 我要拍下他们对他们所以为的 |
[02:44] | to what they’ll believe are spirits. | 鬼的真实反应 |
[02:47] | So, it’s… fake. | 那么是假的 |
[02:50] | Reality is what we make of it. | 真实是我们缔造的 |
[02:52] | You of all people should know that. | 你们最该明白的 |
[02:54] | A-A-After the show airs, | 节目播出后 |
[02:55] | we neither confirm nor deny content | 我们既没证实也没否认节目内容 |
[02:56] | and everybody signs confidentiality agreements. | 大家都签了保密协议 |
[02:58] | Well, I-it sounds great. | 听上去很好 |
[02:59] | There’s just, one small niggle. | 只有一个小问题 |
[03:01] | Our research department has come up with some concerns | 调研部提出了一些担忧 |
[03:04] | regarding the ending of last season. | 关于上一季的季终 |
[03:08] | A majority of our audience felt dissatisfied | 大部分观众感到不满 |
[03:11] | because the murder of Mason was never solved. | 因为梅森被杀一案并未侦破 |
[03:13] | And the person they believe did it suffered no consequences. | 而他们眼中的凶手也没有遭到惩罚 |
[03:17] | – Lee. – I get it. | -就是李 -我知道 |
[03:18] | I’m all over it. | 我在处理了 |
[03:19] | Do we even still have the house? | 我们还有那栋房子吗 |
[03:21] | I own it. | 我有 |
[03:22] | I bought it from Matt and Shelby | 我们拍情景重现的时候 |
[03:23] | for fifty cents on the dollar | 我以五折价 |
[03:24] | when we shot the reenactments. | 从马特和谢尔比那里买来的 |
[03:26] | And they’re all willing to go back there? | 他们都愿意回到那里吗 |
[03:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[03:31] | that place is a nightmare. | 那地方简直是噩梦 |
[03:36] | Where the hell have you been, Diana? | 你去哪了 戴安娜 |
[03:38] | – You missed the whole thing. – Traffic. | -你完全错过了 -堵车 |
[03:39] | I doubled the license fee | 我把版权费翻了倍 |
[03:41] | and got 13 episodes on the air. | 还争取到了13集的集数 |
[03:43] | You might have to give them back. | 你可能得放弃这些了 |
[03:45] | – I finally got ahold of Shelby Miller. – Yeah? | -我终于联系到了谢尔比·米勒 -然后呢 |
[03:47] | She doesn’t want anything to do with it. | 她完全不想参与这件事 |
[03:50] | I know. | 同感 |
[04:06] | I can smell the patchouli from here. | 从这都能闻到广藿香 |
[04:12] | Thanks again for agreeing with this interview. | 再次感谢您接受访谈 |
[04:13] | I don’t think we’d have a show without you. | 没有你就没有这个节目 |
[04:15] | Yeah, well, I’m not doing this for you, Sid. | 是啊 我可不是为了你 西德 |
[04:17] | I am here to set the record straight. | 我是来正名的 |
[04:21] | I’ve read the vile things | 我看了网上写的 |
[04:22] | that people are saying about us online. | 关于我们的粗俗评论 |
[04:23] | I hear the comments they make. | 我知道他们发的评论 |
[04:25] | I try to ignore it and live my life, | 我试着忽略这些 安心生活 |
[04:26] | but at a certain point you have to… | 但有时你就得 |
[04:29] | you have to defend yourself. | 为自己辩护 |
[04:31] | People leave hatchets stuck into my front door. | 有人把斧子凿进我的大门 |
[04:34] | I’ve gotten… death threats. It’s… | 我收到过死亡恐吓 真是 |
[04:38] | That must take a toll on a marriage. | 肯定影响了婚姻吧 |
[04:40] | I was so sorry to hear | 对了 很抱歉听说 |
[04:41] | that you and Matt separated, by the way. | 你和马特分开了 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:48] | You know, we thought that, | 我们以为 |
[04:50] | We thought that doing the show | 我们以为拍这个节目 |
[04:51] | would be a healing experience, | 会是愈合的过程 |
[04:54] | maybe help us… | 可能能帮我们 |
[04:57] | process everything. | 接受所有的事 |
[04:58] | It just made us… | 结果却让我们 |
[05:00] | relive it all. | 重新经历了一切 |
[05:02] | Is that what led to the thing | 这就是多米尼克·班克斯 |
[05:03] | with Dominic Banks? | 那件事的诱因吗 |
[05:05] | – Shelby Miller! – Dominic! | -谢尔比·米勒 -多米尼克 |
[05:07] | Dominic Banks! | 多米尼克·班克斯 |
[05:08] | – Is this a date? – All right, guys, back up. | -你们是在约会吗 -行了 回去吧 |
[05:09] | – Come on, back it up, back it up. – Shelby! Shelby! | -快走吧 闪开 -谢尔比 谢尔比 |
[05:11] | – Let’s go. Dude, come on. Does Matt know you’re out | -快走 快点 -马特知道 |
[05:12] | with his celebrity doppelganger tonight? | 你今晚和扮演他的人在一起吗 |
[05:21] | I can’t… I-I’m not, I’m not gonna do… | 我不行 我不能 |
[05:23] | I can’t really do this. | 我做不到 |
[05:23] | – Not with the… – Yeah. | -不能在镜头面前 -懂了 |
[05:25] | Billy, can we cut? | 比利 能中止录制吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, can we cut it there? | 对 从这里中止 |
[05:28] | – Thanks. – I’m sorry. | -谢谢 -对不起 |
[05:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t… | 对不起 我不该 |
[05:32] | I shouldn’t have brought up the affair. | 我不该提出轨那件事的 |
[05:35] | Affair? | 出轨 |
[05:37] | I wouldn’t call a stupid, weekend fling an affair. | 我不会把一次愚蠢的周末享乐称作出轨 |
[05:41] | I was lonely. | 我只是很孤单 |
[05:42] | My husband wasn’t talking to me, so I settled for the… | 我丈夫不理我 所以我满足于 |
[05:47] | …for the cheap imitation. | 低级的仿制品 |
[05:49] | Matt hasn’t spoken to me since. | 马特在那之后就没和我说过话 |
[05:57] | Which is why… | 正因如此 |
[05:59] | when I go back to Roanoke… | 我回到罗厄诺克的时候 |
[06:02] | – Wait, but you… you want to do the show? – No. | -等等 你想拍这个节目吗 -不想 |
[06:04] | Of course I don’t want to do the show, | 我当然不想拍了 |
[06:05] | but if… look, Matt can’t avoid me | 但如果 如果我们一起被锁在 |
[06:09] | if we are locked in that house together, so… | 那房子里 马特就不能避开我了 |
[06:11] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:11] | This… this… | 这真是… |
[06:14] | this… because I-I know the fans, they want to see… | 真是… 我了解粉丝们 他们想看 |
[06:16] | they want to see you guys have a real happy ending. | 他们想看你们真正幸福地在一起 |
[06:20] | If I do this… | 如果我拍这个节目 |
[06:23] | …Dominic cannot be involved. | 多米尼克不能参与 |
[06:25] | I will not do that to Matt. | 我不能这样对马特 |
[06:27] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[06:28] | Dominic Banks is out. | 把多米尼克·班克斯踢出去 |
[06:31] | What’s the status on Dominic’s deal? | 多米尼克的条件是什么 |
[06:33] | Casting closed him today. | 选角导演今天和他谈妥了 |
[06:35] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[06:50] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[06:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[06:52] | Could you make the camera placement any more obvious? | 这个摄像头还能装得更显眼一点吗 |
[06:54] | Well, they know there’s gonna be cameras, Sid. | 他们知道会装摄像头的 西德 |
[06:56] | Well, of course they know, | 他们当然知道 |
[06:57] | but we want them to forget. Take that down. | 但是我们要让他们忘记这一点 取下来 |
[06:59] | Put it in the corner. | 装在角落里 |
[07:00] | Right there. | 就是那儿 |
[07:02] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:03] | Where are we with the rest? | 剩下的装在哪儿 |
[07:04] | Uh, we should have at least four cameras | 傍晚之前这房子的每一个房间里 |
[07:06] | in every room of the house by nightfall. | 至少还要装四个摄像头 |
[07:09] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[07:11] | – Mack. – What’s up, man? | -老兄 -如何呀 兄弟 |
[07:12] | What do you got for me? | 你给我带什么来了 |
[07:13] | Ah, sweetness. Follow me right in here. | 完美 跟我来 |
[07:15] | Prepare to be amazed. | 准备好被惊艳吧 |
[07:17] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[07:33] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[07:35] | Oh, what is that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[07:37] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[07:38] | That is genius. | 这太牛了 |
[07:40] | What about the windows in the living room? | 客厅的窗户弄得怎么样了 |
[07:42] | You give the order, | 只要你一下命令 |
[07:43] | those babies are gonna explode | 这些窗户就会爆炸 |
[07:44] | like the Fourth of July. | 就像国庆节的烟火一样 |
[07:46] | That’s a call back to Cricket’s seance. | 那让我想起了克里克特的降神会 |
[07:54] | Oh, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:56] | That’s great. | 简直太棒了 |
[07:58] | All right, follow me. There’s more. | 好了 跟我走 精彩的还在后面 |
[07:59] | Just, uh, watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[08:08] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:10] | All right… and, uh… | 好了 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:16] | I am too afraid to stay in the house now. | 待在这房子里我实在太害怕了 |
[08:18] | I fear whatever malevolent force | 我害怕这里的某种邪恶力量 |
[08:20] | is in there is trying to kill me. | 一直想要置我于死地 |
[08:21] | I find myself hiding in the cellar. | 我发现自己藏在地下室里 |
[08:23] | What? Didn’t you like that? | 怎么了 你不喜欢那个吗 |
[08:24] | …this house. Help! | 这个房子里 救命 |
[08:27] | Can I talk to you without the cameras on? | 我可以在摄像机外跟你聊几句吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah, that’s never gonna happen. | 恐怕不可能的 |
[08:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:34] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[08:35] | one reason why the show… | 这个节目之所以… |
[08:38] | why the show was so popular is because it felt real. | 这个节目之所以这么火是因为它的真实感 |
[08:41] | Do you really want gimmicky pop-up scares? | 你真的想用这些吓人的道具来大搞噱头吗 |
[08:43] | I’m not interested in doing another horror show. | 我不想再做一档恐怖秀 |
[08:45] | I’m interested in using horror to find justice. | 我感兴趣的是利用恐惧来找到真理 |
[08:47] | These aren’t pop-up scares for the sake of scares. | 这些吓人的道具不只是为了吓人 |
[08:49] | These are gonna lead to the truth, okay? | 而是为了引出真相 好吗 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna be the guy who gets Lee Harris | 我要当那个成功让李·哈里斯 |
[08:53] | to admit what she did. | 承认自己所做所为的人 |
[08:55] | We don’t know that she killed her husband. | 我们并不能确定就是她杀了她丈夫 |
[08:57] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[08:59] | The only people who know for sure are gonna be | 唯一知道真相的人只有那些 |
[09:00] | in this house locked together 24/7. | 每周7天 每天24小时待在这房子里的人 |
[09:03] | We put enough pressure on them, | 只要给他们施加足够的压力 |
[09:04] | somebody’s gonna slip up. | 总有人会开口的 |
[09:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:08] | Whoa, whoa, what are those? | 那些是什么 |
[09:09] | They’re our production trailers. | 那是我们的摄制拖车 |
[09:11] | I can see that. | 我看见那是什么了 |
[09:12] | Why are they here? | 我想问的是为什么停在这里 |
[09:13] | Where else would they be? | 不然还能停在哪儿呢 |
[09:18] | Diana, how many times do I have to explain this to you? | 戴安娜 我要跟你解释多少遍 |
[09:20] | We need the cast to think that this is real. | 我们需要演员把一切都当真 |
[09:22] | That’s not gonna happen if they look out the window | 如果他们望向窗外看见拖车停在院子里 |
[09:24] | and see trailers parked in the yard. | 就会反应过来这一切都是假的了 |
[09:26] | Hey, can you… can you move those out about a half-mile | 你能把这些移到大概半英里之外的地方 |
[09:29] | and hide it in the woods? | 藏在树林里吗 |
[09:30] | There should be no hint of the rest of the world. | 这里不应该残留任何现实世界的东西 |
[09:32] | They need to feel | 他们需要去感知 |
[09:33] | like they are completely alone. | 那种完完全全孤独无援的感受 |
[09:35] | When they look out the window, | 当他们望向窗外 |
[09:36] | I want them to see nothing | 我想要他们什么都看不到 |
[09:36] | but the dark woods, the night sky | 除了黑漆漆的树林和夜晚的天空 |
[09:38] | and the blood moon. | 以及那轮血月 |
[09:39] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[09:40] | – I get it. – Great. | -我懂了 -很好 |
[09:41] | You need to see this. | 你们快来看看 |
[09:43] | I need to see this. | 我得看看什么 |
[09:49] | It’s just right here behind the tree. | 就在树的后面 |
[09:52] | There. | 这里 |
[10:02] | Hey, what are you… what are you doing? | 你怎么 你干嘛呢 |
[10:04] | Get over here. | 赶紧过来 |
[10:05] | Get this, get this. | 把这个拍下来 |
[10:07] | Alissa, is this us? | 艾丽莎 是我们弄的吗 |
[10:10] | Who would do something like this?! | 谁会做出这种事啊 |
[10:12] | What are those, fetal pigs? | 这到底是什么啊 没出生的猪胎吗 |
[10:13] | Uh, maybe–maybe it was those Polk people. | 也许是波尔克他们一家人干的 |
[10:15] | No, nobody’s seen the Polks for weeks. | 不可能 波尔克家的人已经失踪好几周了 |
[10:17] | Trust me, we’ve looked. | 相信我 我们找过了 |
[10:18] | No, those hillbillies are in the wind. | 这群乡巴佬已经销声匿迹了 |
[10:20] | Well, if it wasn’t the Polks, | 那如果不是波尔克一家人干的 |
[10:22] | then who the was it? | 那到底是谁 |
[10:30] | Hello. I’m Agnes Mary Winstead, | 大家好 我是艾格尼丝·玛丽·温斯泰德 |
[10:34] | and I played the part of The Butcher | 在《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》中 |
[10:35] | in My Roanoke Nightmare. | 我扮演的角色是屠夫 |
[10:38] | – Hi, Agnes. – Hi. | -你好 艾格尼丝 -你好 |
[10:39] | Please, give the viewers a taste | 请给观众描述一下 |
[10:42] | of what life’s been like for you | 这个剧迅速蹿红之后 |
[10:43] | since the show became a smash hit. | 你的生活是怎么样的 |
[10:45] | Well, it’s been a wild ride. | 这真是一次不可思议的经历 |
[10:47] | But first I want to thank everybody behind the scenes, | 但是首先我想感谢幕后所有的工作人员们 |
[10:51] | because, I mean– | 因为 |
[10:52] | Well, it’s been a team effort. | 这是团队合作的成果 |
[10:54] | The Butcher– | 屠夫 |
[10:56] | she’s the role of a lifetime. | 这个角色是永恒的经典 |
[10:58] | And I felt a connection with her | 从我预约这个角色的试镜那一刻起 |
[11:01] | from the very first moment that I booked the audition. | 我就能感觉到和她有一种共鸣 |
[11:06] | I am the queen of every hive. | 我是所有蜂巢的蜂后 |
[11:09] | I am the shield over every head. | 我是每个人头上的护盾 |
[11:12] | I am the spear of battle! | 我是战场上的矛 |
[11:14] | Who but I am both the tree | 我既是树 |
[11:16] | and the lightning that strikes it. | 也是劈树之闪电 |
[11:22] | Want me to do it again? | 我可以再演一次 |
[11:23] | I mean, I can make it grittier, | 我能演的更坚毅一些 |
[11:25] | more vulnerable. | 或是更柔弱一些 |
[11:26] | I mean, I just– I really love this part. | 我真的很喜欢这个角色 |
[11:29] | It’s a great part. | 这是个很棒的角色 |
[11:31] | Your nuanced portrayal garnered rave reviews | 你细致入微的演绎赢得了一致的 |
[11:34] | all around. | 高度评价 |
[11:35] | You were even nominated for a Saturn Award. | 你甚至获得了土星奖的提名 |
[11:37] | I know. Yay. | 我知道 太棒啦 |
[11:38] | You were a huge fan favorite. | 你现在深受粉丝的喜爱 |
[11:40] | You were the villain America loved to hate. | 你就是让美国人又爱又恨的大反派 |
[11:42] | But I–I don’t see her as a villain. | 但我不认为她是反派 |
[11:45] | You know, you see, because it’s my job | 因为作为一名演员 |
[11:46] | as an actress to… to create a real human being. | 我的工作就是要去创造鲜活的人物形象 |
[11:50] | She has desires, she has weaknesses, | 屠夫她有自己的欲望和弱点 |
[11:53] | just like you and me. | 这一点与你我相同 |
[11:55] | And it was a privilege to… | 而能够将一个真实的历史人物 |
[11:57] | to breathe life into | 演绎出来 赋予生命 |
[11:59] | a real historical figure. | 这真是我莫大的荣幸 |
[12:01] | I mean, whom, frankly, | 说实话 |
[12:03] | the patriarchy has just swept aside. | 父权制度在这时候要靠边站 |
[12:06] | I felt a deep responsibility to get it right. | 我有一种深深的责任感想要演好她 |
[12:09] | Well, I think it’s obvious that you really connected | 我认为你的确和角色产生了共鸣 |
[12:12] | with this part. | 这是显而易见的 |
[12:14] | But it took a bit of a toll as well, didn’t it? | 但这也对你产生了负面影响 是不是 |
[12:18] | Every part, every part, you know, | 每个角色 每一个角色 |
[12:20] | takes its pound of flesh. | 都有它自己的难点 |
[12:21] | But The Butcher was extremely, | 而屠夫一角是尤其地 |
[12:25] | extremely taxing to play. | 尤其地难演 |
[12:28] | And in my mind, there are only two great roles | 在我的心目中 只有两个角色 |
[12:33] | in the American canon. | 能堪称美国典范 |
[12:35] | It’s Mary Tyrone in Long Day’s Journey, | 那就是《长日入夜行》中玛丽·蒂龙一角 |
[12:40] | and The Butcher. | 和屠夫一角 |
[12:45] | Agnes, I think we should address the elephant in the room. | 艾格尼丝 我们还是打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[12:48] | Can we talk about Hollywood? | 我们能不能谈谈在好莱坞发生的那件事 |
[12:50] | Say “Pikachu!” | 说”皮卡丘” |
[12:52] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[12:54] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[12:56] | This is my land! This is my land! | 这是我的土地 这是我的土地 |
[13:00] | Everybody knows that you were charged | 大家都知道你被指控 |
[13:02] | with assault with a deadly weapon | 用致命武器袭击他人 |
[13:03] | and sentenced to six months in a mental health facility. | 法庭判你进入精神疗养院治疗六个月 |
[13:07] | I would like to give you the chance | 我想给你一个 |
[13:08] | to set the record straight. | 澄清自己的机会 |
[13:10] | What happened that day? | 那天发生了什么 |
[13:12] | You know, it was an incident. It-it just… | 那是个事故 就是… |
[13:14] | Breakdown? | 崩溃了吗 |
[13:18] | I-it-it was a one-time thing, | 那只是一时的 |
[13:21] | and, uh, I’m much better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[13:23] | I mean, thanks to the-the… | 我是说 多亏了… |
[13:25] | the great counselors at Holly Hill. | 霍利山伟大的咨询师 |
[13:27] | Well, this was more than a one-time thing. | 这肯定不只是偶发事件 |
[13:28] | You were diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. | 你被查出患有分裂情感障碍 |
[13:31] | I think it’s fair to say that you became obsessed. | 可以说你当时着魔了 |
[13:34] | You stole props from the shoot. | 你在拍摄现场偷道具 |
[13:37] | – Costumes… – That’s my action figure, that’s… | -手办… -那是我角色的 那是… |
[13:38] | I mean, you even moved your entire life out here | 我是说 你甚至把你的全部家当搬到了 |
[13:41] | to North Carolina, a few miles away | 北卡罗莱纳 |
[13:43] | from where we shot the show. | 距拍摄现场只有几英里远 |
[13:44] | Well, look, I’ll be honest, | 我不得不说 |
[13:46] | this was a difficult time for me. | 那是我的低谷 |
[13:49] | You know, I-I… I dove too deep into the part. | 我陷入角色太深无法自拔 |
[13:53] | But I got help. | 但是我接受了帮助 |
[13:54] | My meds are completely regulated, | 现在我服的药都经过严格的管制 |
[13:56] | and I’m excited to start the new season. | 新季开播我感到非常激动 |
[14:00] | So, you know… | 所以 你知道… |
[14:02] | I see, I see. So you’re fine now. | 我明白 我明白 现在你已经康复了 |
[14:06] | How do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[14:09] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:11] | What was it, a present from The Butcher? | 这是什么 是屠夫的礼物吗 |
[14:16] | I didn’t… I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[14:18] | I’m really here to make sure that this is documented | 我来这其实是为了确保这段被记录 |
[14:20] | on camera. Officer? | 在录像中 警官 |
[14:26] | Sidney, you have to believe me. | 西德尼 你得相信我 |
[14:29] | I’m-I’m… I’m okay now. | 我 我 我现在没事了 |
[14:31] | I… This isn’t… | 我… 这不是… |
[14:33] | You can call my doctors… | 你可以去问我的医生 |
[14:34] | Agnes Mary Winstead, you’ve been served. | 艾格尼丝·玛丽·温斯泰德 你被传讯了 |
[14:36] | We’ve taking out a restraining order against you. | 我们对你申请了限制令 |
[14:38] | You are not allowed within 500 feet of the production. | 制片区500英里之内你都不得接近 |
[14:42] | But how am I supposed to do the show | 如果我500英里之内都不能靠近 |
[14:44] | if I can’t be within 500 feet of– | 我还怎么出演呢 |
[14:46] | You’re not on the show. You’re never gonna be | 你不会出演这部剧 你之后都不会 |
[14:49] | on the show again. | 出现在这部剧中了 |
[14:51] | But… you need me. | 可是… 你需要我 |
[14:54] | You can’t do Roanoke without The Butcher. | 没有屠夫的存在你们没法拍罗厄诺克 |
[14:57] | The Butcher is not real. | 屠夫是虚构的 |
[14:59] | We only want real people this year. | 这一季我们只想要真实的人物 |
[15:02] | I’m a real person. | 我就是一个大活人 |
[15:04] | You are unstable. | 你情绪不稳定 |
[15:06] | Stay away from the set, Agnes, | 离摄像机远一点 艾格尼丝 |
[15:07] | or I will have you arrested. | 不然我就报警抓你 |
[15:21] | Vile, wretched bastards! | 你们这群卑鄙无耻的混蛋 |
[15:24] | Thou dare cast me out of paradise? | 你等居然将我从天堂中驱逐出来 |
[15:27] | I am The Butcher… | 我是屠夫… |
[15:29] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[15:30] | Jesus, she’s completely insane. | 老天 她真是疯了 |
[15:32] | You really think that a restraining order’s | 你真的觉得那限制令 |
[15:34] | gonna keep her away? | 能管住她吗 |
[15:35] | God, I hope not. | 天 我希望不能 |
[15:36] | For I am The Butcher! | 我是屠夫 |
[15:39] | I shall smite thee, | 我将严惩汝等 |
[15:41] | limb from limb, | 将汝等碎尸万段 |
[15:43] | the way a falcon tears a rabbit! | 就像猎鹰撕碎一只兔子一样 |
[15:56] | E 新闻 克里斯汀·朵思·桑顿 | |
[15:56] | We have the pleasure to sit down with Lee Harris, | 很荣幸我们请来了《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》中的 |
[15:59] | of My Roanoke Nightmare fame, | 李·哈里斯 |
[15:59] | E新闻 李·哈里斯 | |
[16:00] | to talk about rumors of another installment | 来谈谈继上季大受追捧后 |
[16:03] | of the surprise hit of last season. | 下一部的计划 |
[16:07] | called Return to Roanoke. | 叫《重回罗厄诺克》 |
[16:09] | And I can confirm that I’ve signed on the dotted line | 我能肯定的是我已经正式签约 |
[16:11] | to be on the show. | 出演这部剧了 |
[16:12] | There’s a lot of speculation | 外界对于你为什么 |
[16:14] | about the reasons you’ve agreed | 同意来做第二部 |
[16:16] | to do the second season. | 有众多猜测 |
[16:17] | It’s simple. I’m not gonna have them | 原因很简单 我不会再让 |
[16:19] | drag my name through the mud | 他们诋毁我的名声 |
[16:20] | without being there to defend myself. | 而不为自己澄清了 |
[16:22] | You’re aware there’s a petition online | 你知道网上有人发起了请愿书 |
[16:24] | to have you indicted for murder? | 希望你被指控谋杀吗 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 知道 |
[16:27] | It’s ridiculous and hurtful. | 这非常荒谬也很伤人 |
[16:29] | My mother-in-law is suing me | 我的婆婆起诉我 |
[16:31] | to gain custody of my daughter, Flora. | 想得到我女儿芙洛拉的抚养权 |
[16:33] | That’s the real Roanoke nightmare. | 那才是真的罗厄诺克噩梦 |
[16:35] | But you admit that you’ve benefited financially. | 但你也承认了你在经济上获利了 |
[16:38] | You’ve received a seven-figure book– | 你的书卖了一百万 |
[16:39] | I’m a single mother working to better my family’s situation. | 我是个努力工作来改善家人生活的单亲母亲 |
[16:43] | Is that so hard to understand? | 真有那么难理解吗 |
[16:46] | My question is, knowing what I know, | 我的问题是 在我知情的前提下 |
[16:48] | 《回到罗厄诺克》制片办公室 北卡罗莱纳 | |
[16:49] | we put Lee on the show, are we in any way liable? | 我们让李去录节目 会不会担上法律责任 |
[16:52] | What if she kills again? | 万一她又杀人呢 |
[16:53] | Legally, you’re on solid ground. | 法律上来说 你们站得住脚 |
[16:54] | We’ve got an airtight release of liability | 每个人签的合同上 |
[16:56] | on the contract everybody signed. | 都有无懈可击的免责声明 |
[16:58] | There’s no way the court can hold you accountable. | 法庭不能要求你们承担负责 |
[17:00] | I’m less concerned with Lee Harris, | 比起李·哈里斯 |
[17:02] | and more concerned with the actress who played her, | 我更担心扮演她的那位女演员 |
[17:05] | – Monet… – Tumusiime. | -莫奈… -图缪西美 |
[17:06] | Tumusiime. | 图缪西美 |
[17:08] | Her representatives have advised us | 她的代理人告知我们 |
[17:09] | that she has been in and out of treatment | 她因酗酒问题 |
[17:11] | for alcoholism. | 已多次接受治疗 |
[17:13] | So that means that the network | 这意味着电视台 |
[17:14] | and production cannot | 和制片方 |
[17:16] | knowingly provide alcohol to her. | 不能故意给她提供酒精 |
[17:18] | That could conceivably make us liable. | 否则我们就要负上法律责任了 |
[17:20] | Okay… alcohol is the secret sauce | 好的 酒精是真人秀节目的 |
[17:24] | to reality shows. | 秘制调料 |
[17:25] | The key word here is “knowingly”. | 关键词是”故意” |
[17:28] | If she’s a real alcoholic, | 如果她真的是酒鬼 |
[17:30] | she’s gonna find a drink on her own. | 一定会自己找酒来喝 |
[17:32] | Let me get this straight. | 我来理一下 |
[17:33] | We would get in more trouble | 比起李真的杀了人 |
[17:34] | for slipping a drink to Monet | 我们偷偷给莫奈酒 |
[17:35] | than if Lee actually murdered somebody? | 反而会惹上更大麻烦 |
[17:38] | – Yes. – Just to be safe, | -没错 -以防万一 |
[17:40] | you might want to double that liability insurance we have | 你最好给我们加倍购买责任保险 |
[17:41] | – to just protect ourselves. – You got it. | -以求自保 -没问题 |
[17:43] | – Uh, we’ve got a major problem on the set. – Okay. | -外景棚那边出了大问题 -好 |
[17:48] | OK. | 好 |
[18:00] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[18:03] | Alissa, Alissa, what happened? | 艾丽莎 艾丽莎 发生了什么事 |
[18:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:14] | See, if you mount the wide-angle here, | 如果在这里装上广角摄像头 |
[18:17] | you’ll not only get the east side of the house, | 不仅能拍到房子的东面 |
[18:19] | but a nice wide of the hot tub. | 还能拍到大部分的热浴盆 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:28] | – Greg! – Shit! | -格雷格 -该死 |
[18:31] | – You the union rep? – Yeah. | -你是工会代表吗 -是的 |
[18:33] | What’s protocol? Are you shutting us down? | 标准程序是怎么样 你会要求我们停工吗 |
[18:35] | Because, clearly, this was an accident. | 因为这明显是场意外 |
[18:37] | Even in an accident, we usually like to | 即使是意外 我们通常也会 |
[18:39] | give the crew a day or so | 给剧组一天左右时间 |
[18:40] | to recover from stuff like this. | 好从这种事情缓过劲来 |
[18:43] | – But it’s your call. – Great. | -但都取决于你 -很好 |
[18:49] | What time does the cast get here? | 演员们什么时候到场 |
[18:51] | Oh, I– Planes start landing in four hours. | 四小时后航班陆续到达 |
[18:57] | We’re gonna keep going. | 我们继续工作 |
[18:59] | You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 |
[19:01] | Sid, Sid, someone just died. | 西德 西德 有个人刚死了 |
[19:04] | It was a horrific accident, but shit happens! | 那是个可怕的意外 但坏事常发生 |
[19:07] | “Shit happens”? | “坏事常发生” |
[19:09] | That’s what you have to say? | 你就这么轻描淡写 |
[19:10] | You saw that video. | 你也看到视频了 |
[19:11] | That wasn’t just random. | 那不是普通的意外 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I know, I saw it. It was traumatic. | 我知道 我看到了 的确很伤人 |
[19:15] | – No, you aren’t listening to me! – Shh! Listen. | -不 你没听懂我意思 -听着 |
[19:17] | Get off! Do you even care | 放开 你真的在乎 |
[19:19] | – that we just lost a crew member? – Do I– | -我们刚失去了一个剧组成员吗 -我… |
[19:22] | – Something terrifying is happening with this place. – D… | -这地方正在发生可怕的事情 -戴… |
[19:24] | Okay, I assure you, okay, I am upset, too. | 好吧 我保证 我也很难过 |
[19:27] | But we have come too far to end this before it even starts. | 但我们已投入了太多 不能还没开始就结束了 |
[19:31] | Okay, you’re letting your imagination cloud your judgment. | 你被想象力蒙蔽了判断 |
[19:35] | – Take a breath. – You know what? | -深呼吸 -你知道吗 |
[19:37] | – I’m done. – Diana– D, come on. | -我不干了 -戴安娜 别这样 |
[19:40] | – Seriously. – No, you, Sidney. | -真的 -不 去你的 西德尼 |
[19:42] | Like, you might think everything’s fine, | 你也许认为这没什么 |
[19:44] | but I’m not spending one more second | 但我不要在这个鬼地方 |
[19:46] | in this goddamn place. | 再待上一秒钟 |
[19:48] | You’re really doing this right now? | 你真的要现在就走吗 |
[19:49] | D, come on. You are so overreacting. | 小戴 你反应过度了 |
[20:02] | Did you get that? | 你拍到了吗 |
[20:05] | It’s 2:15 on Wednesday, the 12th, | 现在是12号周三下午2点15分 |
[20:07] | and this video will serve as evidence | 这段录影将作为今天外景棚 |
[20:09] | of what really went down on set today. | 所发生的真实情况的证据 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause I know Sidney’s gonna make me look like a crazy bitch. | 因为我知道西德尼会让我看起来像个疯婆子 |
[20:15] | But too much creepy shit has been happening | 但已经发生了太多诡异的事情 |
[20:18] | for me not to say anything. | 我不能再沉默 |
[20:22] | God, Sid– Sid may not see it, | 老天 西德也许没看出来 |
[20:25] | but I know something freaky is happening at that place. | 但我知道 那里正在发生古怪的事 |
[20:27] | And you know, I would rather look like a crazy bitch | 我宁愿做个疯婆子 |
[20:30] | than get killed trying to make this show. | 也不想因为这个节目把命丢了 |
[20:36] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[20:45] | I have no intention of finding out who that is. | 我一点也不想知道那是谁 |
[20:48] | Oh, God. This place gives me the creeps. | 天啊 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[20:57] | 三个月后 警察找到了戴安娜·高士相机中的视频 她的尸体未被发现 | |
[21:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:15] | Hello, I’m Audrey Tindall, | 你好 我是奥黛丽·廷德尔 |
[21:17] | no relation to the Tindalls of the Princess Royal, | 和英国公主廷德尔没有关系 |
[21:20] | unfortunately. | 很可惜 |
[21:22] | And this is my first confessional. | 这是我第一次自白 |
[21:26] | You know me as the reenactor playing | 你们通过我在《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》中 |
[21:28] | the role of Shelby | 重演的谢尔比一角 |
[21:30] | on My Roanoke Nightmare. | 认识了我 |
[21:33] | And I know a lot of fans are always really surprised | 我还知道 很多粉丝第一次听我说话的时候 |
[21:37] | when they first hear me speak, | 都很惊讶 |
[21:38] | because I have an English accent. | 因为我是英国口音 |
[21:42] | – Where are you taking us? – Safety. | -你要带我们去哪 -安全的地方 |
[21:44] | Where do these tunnels lead? | 这些地道通向哪里 |
[21:47] | I thought the hillbillies built them. | 我以为是当地人修建的 |
[21:48] | I built them. | 是我建的 |
[21:51] | – You okay? – Oh, God, that really hurt. | -你还好吗 -真的很疼 |
[21:53] | Can we get some lights in here, please? | 拜托能来点光吗 |
[21:55] | – Cut! A medic! – Oh, God! | -停 来个医生 -天哪 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Medic. | 医生 |
[21:57] | – Lord. – You all right? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[21:59] | – Yes, I’m fine. – Do you really need a medic? Are you okay? | -我还好 -真的需要医生吗 你还好吗 |
[22:01] | – It’s just so bloody dark in here. – I know. | -只是这里太黑了 -我知道 |
[22:04] | I made the mistake of looking right into the flame, and then, | 我不该直直地看着火焰的 然后就 |
[22:06] | you know, the rest of the world went dark. | 周围的环境都变暗了 |
[22:07] | – Oh, that’s funny to you? – It’s just your accent. | -你觉得很好笑吗 -你的口音 |
[22:10] | It’s hilarious. I l-love listening to it. | 很有趣 我特别喜欢听 |
[22:12] | – I could listen to it all day. – Oh, really? | -我能听上一整天 -真的吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you… hey, um… | 是啊 你能… |
[22:17] | Would you, actually, think about ever | 你能… 考虑一下 |
[22:19] | having dinner with me, maybe? | 和我共进晚餐吗 |
[22:21] | – With you? – Yeah. | -和你吗 -对 |
[22:23] | Just a light bite or something… coffee. Coffee, anything. | 随便吃点… 或者喝咖啡 什么都行 |
[22:25] | – I just… what, just so you can – hear me speak? – Well, yeah… | -你就可以听我说话了吗 -是的 |
[22:27] | – Maybe a little more than that. – Okay. | -不止是听你说话 -好吧 |
[22:30] | Right, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:31] | So, I have a bit of news to share… | 所以 我要分享一个新消息… |
[22:35] | Hello, I’m Rory Monahan. | 你好 我是罗里·莫纳汉 |
[22:37] | I’m an… also an ex-Brit actor | 我是…也是《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的 |
[22:39] | on My Roanoke Nightmare. | 前英国演员 |
[22:41] | Oh, darling, this is supposed to be private. | 亲爱的 这应该是私人自白 |
[22:42] | Uh, I’m sorry, I’m just a lovely little chimney sweep! | 抱歉 我只是个扫烟囱的小可爱 |
[22:45] | No! Absolutely not. | 不 当然不是 |
[22:47] | – That’s terrible. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -那太糟糕了 -对不起 对不起 |
[22:48] | I don’t mean to interrupt. I really don’t. | 我不是故意要打扰的 真的不是 |
[22:50] | Suck it! Here we’re hitched. | 都见鬼吧 我们结婚了 |
[23:05] | Well, he is a whirlwind, that one. Isn’t he? | 他可真是个风一样的男人 是吧 |
[23:10] | Who could have guessed that a woman of a certain age | 谁能想到 一个青春不再的女人 |
[23:12] | could have landed such a handsome young stud? | 能俘获这样帅气的年轻男孩 |
[23:18] | At this time, Audrey and Rory would like to | 现在 奥黛丽和罗里将 |
[23:20] | share their vows of love. | 互换爱的誓言 |
[23:23] | Rory, darling. | 罗里 亲爱的 |
[23:25] | Love has always been a mystery to me. | 对我来说 爱情一直是个谜团 |
[23:27] | Like a tune whistling through the air. | 它像空中飘来的乐曲声 |
[23:30] | I could hear snatches of it. | 我能听见零星的旋律 |
[23:31] | Be moved by its melody, but it always eluded my grasp. | 但想跟随它的曲调时 它却总是溜走 |
[23:35] | But you heard my voice and I heard yours. | 但你听见了我的声音 我也听见了你的 |
[23:38] | For all you have given me, I make these vows. | 因你为我所做的一切 我发誓 |
[23:42] | I promise to love you loyally and fiercely, | 我发誓 在我活着的年岁里 |
[23:46] | for as long as I shall live. | 我将忠诚而热烈地爱着你 |
[23:48] | Audrey, you are red and blue. | 奥黛丽 你如热烈如红 温柔似蓝 |
[23:52] | You are the color of the sun. | 你散发着太阳的颜色 |
[23:55] | So bright, | 如此明亮 |
[23:56] | and hot! | 性感 |
[23:58] | So hot! | 如此性感 |
[23:59] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[24:01] | I promise to eternally, forever, | 我发誓要一直 永远 |
[24:04] | love the shit out of you. | 爱你爱爱到死 |
[24:14] | First ones here, best room. | 我们第一个到 最好的房间 |
[24:18] | Oh, this is where | 这里就是我 |
[24:20] | I had my first on-camera love scene. | 第一次拍激情场面的地方 |
[24:23] | And second. | 还有第二次 |
[24:24] | And third. | 第三次 |
[24:25] | And fourth. | 第四 |
[24:27] | – And… phone. – Phone… | -和…电话 -电话 |
[24:33] | – Who is it? – Herro? | -谁打来的 -喂 |
[24:37] | No… | 不 |
[24:39] | Hang on, hang on. | 别挂别挂 |
[24:41] | They want me to go back to L.A. And do a screen test. | 他们希望我回洛杉矶 参加一个试镜 |
[24:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:47] | Rory, you… you can’t do that. | 罗里 你…你不能那么做 |
[24:49] | You’re contracted to be here for the duration of the show. | 你答应过在演出时间都待在这儿的 |
[24:52] | Babe. Who’s more important? | 亲爱的 谁更重要 |
[24:53] | Sidney Aaron James, or… | 西德尼 奥黛丽 詹姆士还是… |
[24:55] | Brad Pitt? | 布拉德·皮特 |
[24:56] | I’m not at all concerned that… | 我一点也不担心… |
[24:58] | he’ll be, for six months, on some distant location. | 他会在某个很远的地方待六个月 |
[25:02] | We trust each other, implicitly. | 我们无保留地信任彼此 |
[25:09] | Sidney will be here in a minute. | 西德尼马上就到 |
[25:10] | You just explain to him why you have to leave. | 你得和他解释你为什么要离开 |
[25:12] | Don’t say anything, okay? | 什么都别说 好吗 |
[25:14] | I’ll have my agent handle… | 我会让我的经纪人处理的 |
[25:15] | You will… | 你会… |
[25:17] | Did you see that? | 你刚看到了吗 |
[25:18] | I didn’t see anything, no. | 我什么也没看见 没有 |
[25:20] | On the other side of the window. | 窗户的另一边 |
[25:22] | Sweetheart, don’t change the subject! | 亲爱的 别岔开话题 |
[25:23] | – Really! – No, no, no, there was a shadow. | -真的 -不不不 有个影子 |
[25:25] | You have to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[25:28] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[25:30] | – Was that Agnes? – Yes! | -那是艾格尼丝吗 -对 |
[25:31] | Oh, my God. Bloody Hell! | 我的天 真该死 |
[25:34] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[25:36] | – H-Hey! – Did you do this? | -好啊 -是你干的吗 |
[25:38] | – What? – Agnes is here! | -什么 -艾格尼丝在那儿 |
[25:39] | – No… – Yes! She was… | -不 -对 她… |
[25:41] | Yes! What the ! Agnes is here. | 对 见鬼 艾格尼丝在这儿 |
[25:47] | She was torturing me. | 她不停地折磨我 |
[25:48] | I mean, I won’t go through this again. | 我是说 我不想再经历一次了 |
[25:50] | – I really won’t. – She’s really that crazy? | -一点也不想 -她真那么疯狂吗 |
[25:52] | I-I mean, I heard about the Hollywood… | 我听说了好莱坞的事 |
[25:54] | Yes,she’s totally mental. | 对 她完全疯了 |
[25:56] | Absolutely crackers. | 彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[26:18] | We’ve searched the grounds, | 我们四处搜过了 |
[26:19] | and there is no sign of Agnes anywhere. | 没有发现艾格尼丝的痕迹 |
[26:22] | If she shows up again, we will get the police involved. | 如果她再出现 我们就找警察 |
[26:24] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[26:27] | – I don’t want to stay here. – It’s okay. | -我不想待这儿了 -没事了 |
[26:28] | – I really don’t. – She’s gone, baby. | -我一点也不想待了 -她走了 宝贝 |
[26:29] | She’s gone. You’re safe now. | 她走了 你安全了 |
[26:32] | She could terrify me. | 她也吓到我了 |
[26:34] | – Don’t do that. – I’m serious. | -别那样 -我是认真的 |
[26:36] | Hey. You two. | 你们俩 |
[26:38] | I-I wanted to say congratulations. | 我想说恭喜 |
[26:40] | It’s… it’s nice to see that something good | 很… 很高兴能看到 |
[26:43] | actually came out of this show. | 戏之外还有一些美好的东西 |
[26:44] | Some cosmic balance in play. | 宇宙是公平的 |
[26:46] | I… lost a husband, but you gained one. | 我… 失去了丈夫 而你得到了一个 |
[26:51] | – Hear, hear. – It’s never too late for love. | -说得好 -爱永远都不晚 |
[26:56] | “Too late”? | 太晚 |
[26:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:00] | When is it “Too late”? When your heart ossifies? | 什么时候叫太晚 你的心僵化的时候吗 |
[27:04] | – When your vagina exsiccates. – No, I mean… | -当阴部变干… -不 我是说 |
[27:06] | – Into an ancient artifact? – I was… | -干成老古董的时候 -我只是… |
[27:09] | Or is it just any woman over the age of 29? | 还是女人过了29岁 |
[27:12] | – What do you mean? – I was… | -你什么意思 -我… |
[27:13] | I was talking about… I was talking… about myself. | 我只是… 只是… 在说我自己 |
[27:19] | Hey! | 大家好 |
[27:21] | Hi, guys! Come on in. | 大伙快来 |
[27:23] | The party’s hoppin’. | 派对正开始 |
[27:31] | I don’t get this. You’re taking our phones | 我不懂了 你要拿走我们的手机 |
[27:33] | and giving us phones? | 再给我们一个手机吗 |
[27:34] | Well, these phones have been disabled. | 这些手机无法使用 |
[27:35] | Only the camera works. | 只有摄像头能用 |
[27:36] | We want you to help document life | 我们希望在你们能帮忙记录 |
[27:38] | in the house for the next three days. | 接下来三天 这栋房子里发生的事 |
[27:39] | Really put yourself in the audience’s point of view. | 能将自己真正地放在观众的视角 |
[27:43] | As you all know, America fell in love with two Shelbys, | 众所周知 大家都爱上了两个谢尔比 |
[27:46] | two Matts and two Lees. | 两个马特和两个李 |
[27:47] | And Edward! And Ed… How could I forget? | 还有爱德华 我不会忘 |
[27:50] | And we brought you back together | 我们把你们大家重聚在一起 |
[27:51] | to see if magic will strike a second time. | 想看看魔法能否再次奏效 |
[27:53] | Just do you. | 做你们自己就好 |
[27:56] | It’s what America wants to see. | 美国观众就想看这些 |
[27:57] | And if something happens to go bump in the night, | 如果夜里出现了灵异的东西 |
[28:00] | let’s be sure and capture it. | 记得赶紧拍下来 |
[28:01] | One last thing before I leave you to it. | 你们自由活动前的最后一件事 |
[28:02] | Lee, we’re gonna put you upstairs in your old room with Monet. | 李 我们要你和莫奈住楼上的旧房间 |
[28:05] | Matt, you’re gonna be with Shelby. | 马特 你和谢尔比住一起 |
[28:07] | Uh, wait… Wait, that’s not gonna work. | 等等 这肯定不行 |
[28:10] | I could take the basement. | 我可以住地下室 |
[28:11] | Well, the whole house is camera ready | 这栋房子各处都布置了摄像头 |
[28:13] | so sleep wherever you want. | 所以你睡哪都行 |
[28:14] | Hey, Matt, maybe we can talk about this later. | 马特 不如我们等会儿再谈 |
[28:17] | Shelby, leave him be. | 谢尔比 随他去吧 |
[28:18] | You have every right to be upset I deserve it… | 你完全有权生气 是我的错 |
[28:20] | My brother doesn’t need your permission to be upset. | 我弟弟生气不需要你的批准 |
[28:22] | He’s been doing just fine without you. | 没有你他也过得很好 |
[28:23] | – All right, Lee, that’s enough. – He’s too nice to say this, | -李 别说了 -他不好意思说 |
[28:25] | but you are a weak, self-involved little girl | 你只是个懦弱自私的小女孩 |
[28:28] | who does whatever you want | 为所欲为 |
[28:29] | without giving a damn about the carnage you reap. | 完全不在乎你手上沾染了多少鲜血 |
[28:31] | You destroyed Matt but that wasn’t enough. | 你亲手毁了马特还嫌不够 |
[28:34] | Thanks to your reckless bullshit, | 真是感谢你的胡言乱语 |
[28:36] | everybody thinks I’m a cold-blooded murderer. | 现在所有人都认为我是个冷血杀手 |
[28:38] | It was a goddamn mistake. | 那是个该死的失误 |
[28:40] | Jesus, I am so sick of you | 老天 我真是受够你了 |
[28:41] | holding that over my head, I don’t… | 整天揪着这事不放 我真不知道 |
[28:43] | how many more ways I can apologize to you. I’m done. | 还有什么方式能向你道歉 我受够了 |
[28:46] | I’m done being punished for being human. | 我受够了作为一个人而受尽指责 |
[28:48] | Matt, it was one time, I swear to you. | 马特 只有一次 我向你发誓 |
[28:50] | It was one time. I was lonely… | 只有一次 我那时候很孤独 |
[28:52] | I was completely out of my mind. Just let me… | 我当时肯定疯了 让我… |
[28:56] | Fiery and pathetic. | 炽热而悲哀 |
[28:59] | That’s exactly how I played her. | 我扮演她时就是这感觉 |
[29:01] | – Nailed it. – I completely… You know. | -你真棒 -我完全… 你们懂的 |
[29:11] | Your room’s upstairs, to the… | 你的房间在楼上… |
[29:12] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Good night. | -是的 谢谢 -晚安 |
[29:15] | It didn’t look like they were playing for the camera. | 他们看上去并不像是对着镜头表演 |
[29:18] | I mean, she looked really upset. | 她看上去真的很沮丧 |
[29:20] | You thought so? | 你真这么觉得 |
[29:21] | I did. You didn’t? | 当然 你不觉得吗 |
[29:22] | I thought he was a little much. | 我觉得他演得有点过了 |
[29:24] | I think it’s always better to underplay these things, | 我认为最好还是平淡而真实 |
[29:27] | you know, if that’s where you’re gonna go. | 如果那是你想要的效果 |
[29:29] | Americans are always so dramatic. | 美国人就喜欢抓马 |
[29:31] | Yeah, them tears looked real. | 没错 他们的眼泪看上去挺真实的 |
[29:34] | I’ll tell you what isn’t real. | 告诉你什么不是真的 |
[29:36] | Their ridiculous story. Obviously. | 当然是他们那荒唐的故事 |
[29:39] | Otherwise, why would they ever set foot back in this house? | 否则 他们怎么可能愿意再踏进这屋子 |
[29:42] | – We shot here for eight weeks, – You got a point. | -我们在这拍摄了八个星期 -说的有理 |
[29:44] | – nothing happened. No ghost pilgrims, – Never. | -啥事都没 没有鬼魂 -从没有 |
[29:46] | or people jerky. | 也没看到过人肉干 |
[29:49] | – Hello. – Hey, bro. | -你好 -好啊 兄弟 |
[29:53] | What, uh… | 你们… |
[29:55] | What time of year was that? | 你们是什么时候在这拍摄的 |
[29:58] | Summer? | 夏天吧 |
[29:59] | – Yeah. It was summer. – Ish? | -没错 是夏天 -大概吧 |
[30:01] | Look out the window. | 你们看看窗外 |
[30:06] | – Sorry! – Here we go. | -抱歉 -来吧 |
[30:13] | What’re we looking at here? | 我们要看什么 |
[30:16] | A full moon? | 看满月吗 |
[30:17] | Nearly full. | 离满月还差一点 |
[30:20] | The blood moon is coming. | 血月就快来了 |
[30:24] | Is that bad? | 这很糟吗 |
[30:27] | Should we call somebody? | 需要我们去叫人吗 |
[30:33] | 血月升起的三天内 所有参与此纪录片的人员都因神秘原因死亡 | |
[30:41] | 制片人所规划的影片并未播出 以下是已发现片段的整合 | |
[30:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:56] | This is gonna be so hot. | 马上就会变得火热 |
[30:59] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[32:06] | – Come back. – I’m gonna take a shower | -回来 -我要去冲个澡 |
[32:07] | and I want you to join me. | 你和我一起洗吧 |
[32:09] | – I’ll be in in two minutes. – All right. | -我两分钟后就来 -好吧 |
[32:12] | I mean it, hurry. | 快点 |
[32:14] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[32:56] | This is ridiculous, Matt. | 这太离谱了 马特 |
[32:58] | You don’t want to sleep down here. | 你不会想在睡在地下室的 |
[33:00] | Just come upstairs, talk to me. | 上楼跟我谈谈吧 |
[33:04] | I won’t let you shut me out anymore. | 我不会再让你不理我了 |
[33:05] | I’m… | 我… |
[33:07] | I am still your wife. | 我仍是你的妻子 |
[33:14] | Should not have come back. | 我就不该回来 |
[33:16] | You know what this place is, you know what happens here. | 你知道这地方什么样 你知道这里发生了什么 |
[33:18] | No, it’s different this time. | 不 这次不一样 |
[33:19] | There are more of us, and Sidney’s got… | 我们人更多 西德尼… |
[33:22] | cameras all over the house. | 整座房子里都装了摄像头 |
[33:24] | Nobody’s gonna let us get hurt. | 谁都伤害不了我们 |
[33:28] | You’re smarter than that, Shelby. | 你没这么蠢 谢尔比 |
[33:30] | It will happen again. | 还会发生的 |
[33:34] | I don’t know if we’ll survive this time. | 我不知道我们这一次能否活下来 |
[33:57] | I wouldn’t have guessed you and I had anything in common. | 我本以为我俩没什么共同点 |
[34:01] | Gotta say, I never did see the resemblance. | 我不觉得你像我 |
[34:05] | I ain’t got nothing in common with you. | 我本来就跟你不同 |
[34:09] | I can smell the booze from here. | 这里都能闻到酒气 |
[34:11] | I’m not judging you. | 我没有看不起你 |
[34:13] | It’s hard going that road alone. | 一个人经历这种事很不好过 |
[34:16] | Do you wanna talk to someone about it? | 你想找人谈谈吗 |
[34:20] | I’m a drunk because of you, | 我酗酒还不是因为你 |
[34:21] | you murdering bitch! | 你个杀人妇 |
[34:23] | I had to live in your head for months. | 那几个月 我得想你所想 |
[34:26] | I know how you think. | 我知道你的思维方式 |
[34:29] | But how you live with yourself, | 但你良心怎么过得去 |
[34:31] | killing the father of your child, hmm? | 杀死自己孩子的父亲 |
[34:33] | That’s how you played me. | 你就这样演我的 |
[34:36] | Those people on the street who yell “Murderer” at me, | 街上那些人冲我喊”杀人犯” |
[34:38] | they’re not seeing me. | 他们看到的不是我 |
[34:41] | They’re seeing the person you chose to put on the screen. | 他们看到的是你选择表演出的那个人 |
[34:46] | Let’s leave. | 走吧 |
[34:47] | Matt, you and me. | 马特 你和我 |
[34:50] | Right now, we can just– we can walk out the door. | 我们现在… 还可以走出那扇门 |
[34:54] | Hey, I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[35:09] | Shelby, hey. | 谢尔比 |
[35:17] | Gotta say… | 我想说 |
[35:20] | it felt nice to finally meet Dominic in person. | 看到多米尼克本人真好 |
[35:25] | Matt, Matt! Matt… Matt! | 马特 马特 马特 |
[35:29] | Matt… Stop it! | 马特 住手 |
[35:35] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:39] | Matt… | 马特 |
[35:44] | Hey, break it up… | 住手 |
[35:50] | You’re good! I mean… | 你不错啊 |
[35:55] | Welcome home, huh? | 这样欢迎我 |
[36:00] | Fuck you, Sidney! | 你去死吧 西德尼 |
[36:02] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 去你的 去死吧 |
[36:23] | Rory? | 罗里 |
[37:01] | – Babe? – Oh, my God! | -亲爱的 -天啊 |
[37:03] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -怎么了 -天啊 |
[37:04] | – What? Are you okay? – Oh, my God! | -怎么了 你没事吧 -天啊 |
[37:07] | You okay? What happened? What happened? | 没事吧 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[37:09] | – Fuck, Sidney! – What happened? | -见鬼 西德尼 -怎么回事 |
[37:12] | He sent someone up to scare me. | 他派人吓我 |
[37:14] | He was just standing there when I got out of the shower. | 我洗完澡出来 那人就站在那儿 |
[37:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[37:18] | – Will you take care of her? – Yes, of course. | -你可以照顾她吗 -没问题 |
[37:20] | – Please don’t go up there. Do not go. – Fuck that asshole! | -拜托别上去 别去 -去他的混蛋 |
[37:24] | – Hey, girl. – Hi, Dominic. | -妹子 -多米尼克 |
[37:25] | When did you get here? | 什么时候来的 |
[37:27] | You okay, baby? You all right? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 没事吧 |
[37:29] | He’s the worst person ever. Why would he do that? | 他是最坏的人 他为什么那么做 |
[38:07] | Fuck you, Sidney! | 去你的 西德尼 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | I can’t believe Sidney would pull some bullshit like this. | 不敢相信西德尼会搞这种鬼事 |
[38:59] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
[39:01] | He doesn’t actually believe any of this haunting nonsense is real. | 他根本不信这些鬼事是真的 |
[39:06] | No offense. | 别往心里去 |
[39:07] | “R” “R”… | |
[39:11] | is for “Rory.” | 是指罗里 |