Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] From the very first moment, 从一开始
[00:04] I felt danger there. 我就觉得那里有危险
[00:08] Who’s out there? 谁在那儿
[00:16] My family was in danger and all I could do was watch. 我的家人陷入危险 我却只能干瞪眼
[00:20] When you see something like this, 你看到这种事
[00:21] a lot of crazy thoughts go through your head. 会冒出很多疯狂的念头
[00:26] Humans respond to fear in two simple ways: 人对恐惧的反应有简单的两种
[00:29] fight or flight. 战或逃
[00:47] Our friends used to tease us 我们的朋友以前会调笑说
[00:49] that they didn’t like socializing with Matt and I 他们不喜欢跟我和马特来往
[00:51] because we were too perfect. 因为我们太完美
[00:54] They’d get in fights in the car 他们跟我们吃晚饭
[00:56] on the way home from dinner with us because… 回去的路上会在车里吵架 因为
[00:59] we made them feel like 我们让他们觉得
[01:00] they weren’t as in love as Matt and I were. 他们不如我和马特相爱
[01:03] I won a free yoga class at a work raffle. 我在单位抽奖赢了一堂免费瑜伽课
[01:06] I’m a pharmaceutical salesman. 我是个医药代表
[01:08] Shelby was the teacher. I… 谢尔比是老师
[01:11] pulled a hamstring and never took a yoga class again, 我拉伤了腿筋 从此再没去上过瑜伽课
[01:13] but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. 但那是我人生中最棒的事
[01:16] Things were going really well. 一切都很顺利
[01:18] We settled in Los Angeles– 我们在洛杉矶定居
[01:21] the yoga capital of the world– 世界的瑜伽中心
[01:24] and… decided to start a family. 我们决定组建家庭
[01:27] Yeah, we found out that, uh, Shelby was pregnant 我们发现谢尔比怀孕了
[01:30] on the same day that I got promoted 那天我也被升职为
[01:31] to West Coast sales manager, 西岸销售经理
[01:33] so we decided to go out and celebrate both. 所以我们决定出去 庆祝这两件事
[01:40] That was the worst night of our lives. 那是我们这辈子最糟糕的一晚
[01:43] – No, no! – It was a gang initiation. -不 -那是个帮派的入会仪式
[01:46] Game of knockout. 击昏游戏
[01:48] They had to pick a random person on the street, 他们要在街上随便找个人
[01:50] sneak up on ’em and… 偷偷走上去
[01:54] knock ’em out. 一拳击昏
[01:55] Help! 救命
[01:57] Help! Somebody, help us! 救命 来人啊 救救我们
[02:04] I was in a trance 我在候诊室
[02:06] in the waiting room. 神思恍惚
[02:08] If I lost Matt… 如果我失去了马特…
[02:20] Mrs. Miller? 米勒太太吗
[02:23] Is he okay? 他还好吗
[02:25] His orbital socket is broken. 他的眼窝骨折
[02:28] He will need surgery once the swelling goes down. 消肿后需要立刻进行手术手术
[02:31] Our bigger concern is he hasn’t regained consciousness. 我们更担心的是他还没有恢复意识
[02:35] Well, I need to see him. 我得去看看他
[02:38] If I’m with him, he’ll wake up. 如果我在他身边 他会苏醒的
[02:40] I know it. 我知道
[03:18] I was right. 我是对的
[03:21] As soon as we touched, 我们触碰的刹那
[03:23] he started waking up. 他开始苏醒了
[03:25] That’s just… 那就是…
[03:28] that’s just the kind of connection that we have. 那就是我们之间的牵绊
[03:32] He was gonna be okay. 他会没事的
[03:34] But she wasn’t. 但她有事
[03:41] She lost the baby. 她失去了宝宝
[03:45] They don’t know if it was the stress 他们不知道是因为压力
[03:46] or-or, um, being pushed, but… 还是因为被推倒 但…
[03:54] …well she… 她…
[03:56] she lost the baby. 她失去了宝宝
[04:08] The city just didn’t feel safe anymore. 城市不再安全了
[04:12] We needed to get out. 我们得离开了
[04:15] I wanted to go east, to where I grew up. 我想搬去东部 那是我长大的地方
[04:19] My sister lived there. My mom. 我姐姐住在那里 还有我妈妈
[04:23] It was home. 那里是家
[04:26] It’s, um, North Carolina. 北卡罗莱纳
[04:29] Right near the ocean, but… 就在海边 但…
[04:30] but also full of the most gorgeous native forests. 但也到处都有最美丽的原始森林
[04:36] It was so quiet and wonderful and calm. 那里静谧 美好 安宁
[04:40] I think we just both just realized 我们俩都意识到
[04:41] that at the end of the day, 说到底
[04:43] we weren’t city folks. 我们不属于都市
[04:46] We were in the woods, having fun. 我们在森林里嬉戏
[04:51] It was a perfect day, 那天非常完美
[04:53] and we found ourselves 我们发现自己
[04:55] in front of the most beautiful old farm house. 站在一座最美丽的旧农舍前
[05:05] It was three bedrooms. 那里有三间卧室
[05:07] And two stories and a basement. 两层楼还带地下室
[05:12] They told us that it had been built in 1792. 他们说这楼是1792年建的
[05:17] It was in great shape. 但感觉维护得很好
[05:28] It felt like it was meant to be. 感觉这是命中注定
[05:30] Like the universe just wanted us 像是冥冥中有力量
[05:31] to be there at that moment. 在那一时刻引领我们到了那里
[05:39] I also thought “There’s no way we can afford that house.” 我还暗自寻思 “我们肯定买不起这房子”
[05:43] Opening bid is $21,000. 起始价 2万1000
[05:46] What is your bid? 你出价多少
[05:49] Well, now, that includes the ten acres of forest 这价钱还包括房子周围
[05:51] around the house. 十英亩的森林
[05:52] But you can’t build on it. 但这些林地不能建房子
[05:53] It’s protected. 都是森林保护用地
[05:54] That seems inexpensive. 太便宜了吧
[05:57] What’s wrong with the property? 这房子出过什么问题
[05:58] Hurricanes. 经历过飓风
[06:00] You don’t want this house. 你不会想要这房子的
[06:03] We bid $25,000. 我们出2万5
[06:05] $26,000. 2万6
[06:07] Do I hear 27? 有人出价2万7吗
[06:09] We bid $40,000. 我们出价4万
[06:14] It was almost all of our savings. 这几乎是我们全部的积蓄
[06:16] It totally turned me on when he did that. 他出价的时候可让我动心了
[06:19] Going once. 4万第一次
[06:21] Going twice. 第二次
[06:22] Sold, $40,000. 4万 成交
[06:24] Oh, my… 我的天呐
[06:42] What did we just do? 我们刚干了什么啊
[06:44] Baby, we just started over. 亲爱的 我们要重新开始了
[06:49] I loved it. And I loved him, 我很爱这房子 也很爱他
[06:52] but from the very first moment I felt 但我从一开始 我就觉得
[06:56] danger there. 那里有危险
[07:21] From the moment I walked into the house, 从我第一次踏入这房子起
[07:23] I… I was home. 就有种回家的感觉
[07:26] I mean, I love the country life… 我喜欢乡村生活
[07:28] the fresh air, 新鲜的空气
[07:29] waking up to the sound of the birds singing. 在清脆的鸟鸣声中醒来
[07:31] If Shelby felt any different, 如果谢尔比真有什么意见
[07:32] she didn’t say anything out loud, 她当时也没有说出来
[07:34] but I sensed a-a reluctance. 但我感觉到她有点不情愿
[07:38] Maybe she missed the city. Maybe my wounds healed quicker. 也许她怀念城市 也许我伤口恢复得更快
[07:42] They were nothing compared to what she lost: 这些都无法与她所失去的相比
[07:44] a life inside of her. 她身体里的一条小生命
[08:05] I love you. 我爱你
[08:18] What the hell was that? 那是什么
[08:21] Shit! 该死
[08:22] No, no, no… no, no, no, no. 别 别 别
[08:24] Matt, please don’t go. 马特 拜托不要去
[08:29] Matt, please don’t go down there. 马特 拜托不要下去
[08:31] Just stay here, stay here. 你就待在这 待在这
[08:47] At first I thought it was a… a raccoon or-or a bear. 一开始我以为是只浣熊或者是熊
[08:51] But a bear didn’t do this. 但熊干不出这个
[08:54] Who’s there? 谁在那
[08:56] Who’s out there? 谁在那
[09:07] When you see something like that, 你看到这种事
[09:09] a lot of crazy thoughts go through your head. 会冒出很多疯狂的念头
[09:13] You think, today, 你会想 今天
[09:15] prejudice is not going to rear its ugly head. 种族歧视不会再冒出它丑陋的面孔
[09:17] But… this is the South. 但这是在南方
[09:20] They just got rid of the Confederate flag. 他们才刚刚放弃邦联旗帜没多久
[09:22] And with Shelby and I being an interracial couple… 谢尔比和我正是跨种族夫妇
[09:24] Matt! 马特
[09:25] This kind of hate is something 这种厌恶
[09:26] that’s always in the back of my mind. 一直隐藏在我的脑海深处
[09:29] And then I thought of those hillbillies who lost the auction. 然后我就想起那些输了竞拍的乡巴佬
[09:31] Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if they were trying 如果他们想用破坏物品来吧我们吓走的话
[09:33] to scare us away with this kind of vandalism. 我倒是一点也不惊讶
[09:35] We ran away once, and… 我们逃离过一次
[09:38] we weren’t gonna be victims again. 我们不会再做受害者了
[09:43] I had just finished 90 minutes of my practice, 我刚完成了九十分钟的练习
[09:46] and I had fallen asleep during my Shavasana, so… 我在平躺放松阶段睡着了 所以
[09:50] I wasn’t quite right with the world. 我并没有与世界沟通得很好
[10:56] Shelby was literally shaking… 谢尔比真的一直在抖
[10:57] Hey. You okay? 你还好吗
[10:58] …when I got back from running errands 我刚从几英里远的一个小镇
[10:59] in the little town a few miles away. 跑腿回来
[11:16] Honey, it-it’s just a hailstorm. 亲爱的 那只是一场冰雹
[11:18] I drove through it on the way home. 我开车回来的路上也遇到了
[11:20] I know what I saw. 我知道自己看到了什么
[11:23] It wasn’t ice. 那不是冰
[11:24] There were human teeth falling everywhere! 到处下的都是人的牙齿
[11:33] Weather ’round here does take some getting used to. 这附近的天气还是要过段时间才能适应
[11:37] That’s it. 仅此而已
[11:38] I felt pretty foolish. 我觉得自己好傻
[11:40] I mean, teeth don’t fall from the sky. 毕竟 牙齿不会从天上掉下来
[11:44] Raleigh is only two hours away. 罗利离这里只有两小时车程
[11:47] WakeMed is one of the busiest hospitals in the state. 韦克迈德医院是全州最忙碌的医院之一
[11:50] If I land these accounts, I won’t have to be gone so much. 如果我能搞定这些订单 以后就不用常出差了
[11:55] Babe, I know what I signed up for. 宝贝 我知道我嫁给了什么人
[11:58] Traveling salesmen travel. 外勤销售员就是要在外面跑的
[12:00] It’s how we pay the bills. 我们靠这样来负担家里的开销
[12:01] All these renovations. 所有这些翻新的工程
[12:04] Even that ugly tie that you’re wearing. 还有你戴着的那条丑丑的领带
[12:10] It’s my lucky tie. 这可是我的幸运领带
[12:13] Hey, are you sure you’re gonna be okay? 你确定你一个人没事吗
[12:16] I can always cancel my trip. 我随时可以取消出差计划的
[12:19] I’m a big girl. 我是大姑娘了
[12:21] I’m gonna be fine. 我会没事的
[12:24] – I’m gonna be fine! – Okay. -我能行的 -知道啦
[12:31] Okay. 好啦
[12:32] – Okay. – Well… It’s good. -好了 -没事的
[12:34] Go. Fine. 去吧 没事了
[12:37] To tell you the truth, 老实说
[12:39] I was looking forward to some alone time. 我很期待能有一些独处的时间
[12:42] He was being so sweet and so patient, but… 他对我很体贴 很有耐心 可是…
[12:50] he was… hovering, extra protective, 他太粘人了 对我过分保护
[12:54] and I felt like i was suffocating a little. 我觉得有点透不过气
[12:58] So I wanted him to go. 所以我希望他去出差
[12:59] I felt like I needed the alone time. 我觉得自己需要时间独处
[13:03] In a way, it felt normal. 在某种程度上说 这也正常
[13:05] That’s how things had always been for us. 以前我们的相处模式就一直是这样的
[13:07] He’d go away on business, 他因工作出差在外
[13:09] and I’d miss him like crazy. 我会疯狂地想念他
[13:11] And then, we’d have the best sex when he came back. 等他回来 我们就会享受最棒的性爱
[13:13] I’d feel like… 我会觉得
[13:15] like nothing could tear us apart. 没有任何事可以将我们分开
[13:18] And I knew that I was probably being silly. 我也知道应该是我在犯傻
[13:21] I just… 我只是…
[13:22] It takes time to settle into a new home, 适应一个新家是需要花一点时间的
[13:27] and I just needed to relax, and… 我只是需要放松
[13:30] Luckily, that’s-that’s what I do for a living. 幸运的是 我的职业就是放松
[14:32] Is anyone there? 有人在那里吗
[15:00] Hello? 有人吗
[15:04] Hello? 有人吗
[17:08] Well, Shelby called me, panicked, crying, 谢尔比打电话给我 很惊慌 还在哭
[17:11] saying she had been attacked. 说她被袭击了
[17:13] I was in Raleigh, two hours away, 我当时在罗利 两小时的车程
[17:16] but I made it home in half the time. 但我一小时就赶回来了
[17:21] Where’s Shelby? Is she all right? 谢尔比在哪 她还好吗
[17:22] She’s inside. 她在屋里
[17:25] You her husband? 你是她丈夫吗
[17:29] Your wife reported that she was assaulted 你老婆称自己被人攻击了
[17:30] and held underwater in the hot tub. 并且被按在了热浴盆的水里
[17:33] She claimed to have struggled against her attackers. 她声称对攻击者进行了反抗
[17:37] What do you mean, “Claimed?” 你什么意思 “声称”
[17:39] I found no evidence of footprints or marks on the deck 我在浴台和浴盆周围的地面上
[17:42] or in the grounds around the hot tub. 没有找到任何脚印和足迹
[17:43] She also said her attackers were dressed in old costumes 她还说攻击者穿着老旧
[17:46] holding pitchforks and torches. 拿着干草叉和火把
[17:50] Does she imbibe? 她是不是喝多了
[17:52] I know exactly who did this. 我知道是谁干的
[17:55] It’s those ZZ Top wannabes. 是那些摇滚迷
[17:57] They’ve been trying to scare us off since we bought this place. 我们买了房子之后他们就一直想把我们吓跑
[18:00] I’ll bet it’s the Polks. 我打赌你说的是波尔克那伙人
[18:01] Let me, uh, go have a talk with them. 让我 去和他们谈一谈
[18:04] Those guys keep to themselves, 那些家伙不与他人交往
[18:05] and they’re, uh, not so easy to find. 而且 不是那么容易找到
[18:08] – We need protection! – Get a gun. -我们需要保护 -弄把枪
[18:10] – What?! – That cop– -什么 -那个警察
[18:12] he wasn’t gonna do a damn thing for us. 他不会为我们做任何事情
[18:15] I could tell by his manner, 我可以从他的举止判断出来
[18:16] and his-his… his condescending attitude. 他那种高傲的态度
[18:20] He said he’d file a report, but I knew 他说他会递交一份报告 但我知道
[18:22] it would just end up in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. 那报告最后肯定会被扔在抽屉的某个角落里
[18:24] Was it those guys from the auction? 是那些拍卖会上的人吗
[18:28] No. 不是
[18:31] I don’t… I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:33] It’s just 只是
[18:34] what you told the cops 你告诉警察的事
[18:35] didn’t make a whole lot of sense there, Shelby. 完全说不通 谢尔比
[18:37] I saw what I saw. 我就是看到了
[18:40] They held you down… until they let you up? 他们把你按在水下 直到把你放开
[18:44] I was really scared. 我当时太害怕了
[18:45] I was choking on water. 我在不停地呛水
[18:47] When I could finally see clearly, 当我最后能看清楚的时候
[18:48] they were gone. I ran inside 他们已经走了 我跑进来
[18:50] to call the police, then I called you. 报了警 然后打电话给你
[18:56] What? 怎么了
[18:57] The cops said 警察说
[18:58] that they didn’t find anything by the hot tub. 他们在热水浴缸旁边没有发现任何东西
[19:01] No fingerprints, no torches. 没有指纹 没有火把
[19:07] They must have come back for them. 他们一定回来把东西拿走了
[19:09] I wasn’t imagining things, Matt. 我没有臆想 马特
[19:11] I wasn’t. 我没有
[19:15] Do you think I’m lying to you? 你觉得我在说谎吗
[19:19] Shelby, absolutely not. 当然没有 谢尔比
[19:22] No. I believe you 100%. 我完全相信你
[19:25] Shelby, no. 谢尔比 不是这样
[19:26] I’m sorry. I believe you. 对不起 我相信你
[19:28] I believe you. I’m sorry. 我相信你 对不起
[19:31] I believe you. 我相信你
[19:35] I felt so guilty, 我很内疚
[19:37] because I couldn’t tell Matt the truth. 因为我不能跟马特说实话
[19:42] I didn’t want to live there. 我不想住在那里
[20:39] I decided not to tell Shelby about what happened, 我决定不告诉谢尔比发生了什么
[20:43] but it was proof to me that that white trash gang 但是我相信这是那些混蛋白人帮派
[20:46] was trying to scare us away. 想要把我们吓跑
[20:57] I had to be back in Raleigh the next day, so, 我第二天必须要回罗利
[20:59] I set up security cameras all around the perimeter 所以我在房屋周围安装了安全摄像头
[21:02] that were synced to my cell phone so I could keep an eye 并且同步到我的手机上 无论我在哪里
[21:05] on the place from wherever I was. 都可以监控家里的情况
[21:09] Not bad for an amateur. 作为一个外行我很满意
[21:12] But I was not going to leave Shelby there alone. 但我仍然不会让谢尔比一个人在这里的
[21:15] So I called my sister. 所以我叫来了我的姐姐
[21:21] Shelby never liked me. 谢尔比一点都不喜欢我
[21:22] Which is fine, because I was never a huge fan of hers. 这也无妨 因为我也不喜欢她
[21:25] Yoga is not a job. 瑜伽不是一项职业
[21:27] I used to play volleyball in high school. 我以前在高中是打排球的
[21:30] Back then, yoga was called “stretching,” 那时候瑜伽被称为”伸展运动”
[21:32] and it was something you did before, not as exercise. 这不是一项运动 只是运动前的准备活动
[21:37] Lee judged my yoga 李对我的瑜伽工作
[21:39] and my gluten allergy 和麸质过敏症
[21:41] and my two years of college. 还有我两年的大学生活品头论足
[21:43] She thought I was too much of a phony for her brother to marry. 她觉得她弟弟不该娶我这个虚伪的人
[21:48] I got my degree in criminal psychology from UNC. 我毕业于北卡罗来纳大学犯罪心理学专业
[21:54] I was on track to make detective. 我本来是能当警探的
[21:56] Didn’t work out though. 但最终没能如愿
[21:58] I didn’t start taking pills 我开始嗑药可不是因为
[21:59] because of some fault in my character. 我性格有缺陷这么简单
[22:01] I got hurt. On the job. 我在执行一次任务时 负伤了
[22:45] Do you know prescription painkillers can be 你们知道处方止痛药
[22:48] more addictive than heroin? 比海洛因更容易上瘾吗
[22:51] I went from two pills a day to two an hour. 我开始是一天两片 到后来一小时两片
[22:54] I don’t remember how many I took that day. 我也不记得那天我究竟吃了多少片药
[22:57] I don’t remember very much of anything at all that day, really. 那天发生了什么 我基本上不记得了
[23:08] He was a serial rapist. 他是名连环强奸犯
[23:11] A real asshole. 实实在在的混蛋
[23:12] I hate assholes. 我最恨混蛋了
[23:29] Put down the gun! 把枪放下
[23:31] Put it down! 放下
[23:34] You heard me. Put down the… 你听见了吧 把枪…
[23:38] It would have been his third strike. 他是准备第三次犯案的
[23:41] You ask me, it’s the one time the law worked exactly 要我说 这是法律唯一一次
[23:45] the way it should. 发挥了它应有的作用
[24:00] What you nee… 你找什么…
[24:03] They fired her. 她被开除了
[24:04] Come on, Mason. 梅森 别这样
[24:06] Divorce? Now? 离婚 现在
[24:08] When I’m at rock bottom? 在我人生最低谷的时候
[24:10] How many times have you forgotten to pick up 就这一个月 你说你有多少次
[24:13] your daughter at school this month? 忘记去学校接女儿了
[24:15] Three times. 三次
[24:18] Which is three more the amount of times 这比上个月我们亲热的次数
[24:19] than you’ve touched me in the past month. 还要多三次
[24:23] I’m done with this. 我受够了
[24:27] The judge awarded him full custody of Flora. 法官判决他享有芙洛拉的全部抚养权
[24:31] I got her three days every 14. 我每过14天才能和她在一起3天
[24:33] 21% of her life. 她人生的21%
[24:37] That’s all they gave me. 我就只能得到这些
[24:44] Can we stop for a moment, please? 我们能不能暂停一下拍摄
[26:23] Smelling good… 很香嘛
[26:23] Oh, Jesus! 天呐
[26:25] Oh, Jesus, Lee! 天呐 李
[26:28] Don’t sneak up on me like that! 你能不能别一声不响地在后边吓我
[26:30] You scared the shit out of me! 你把我吓个半死
[26:32] My brother married one jumpy bitch. 我弟弟娶了个神经质婊子
[26:35] She knew why we called her there. 她知道我们叫她来的原因
[26:37] And she knew that someone was messing with us. 她知道有人在故意整我们
[26:39] Why would she move the knife like that? 为什么她要把刀插在肉上
[26:43] So when did you become a cook? 你什么时候成厨师了
[26:47] What is that supposed to mean? 你什么意思
[26:52] Recently. 最近开始的
[26:54] It relaxes me. 烹饪使我放松
[26:56] – Cookin’? – Yes. Cooking. -烹饪 -没错 烹饪
[27:08] Look, can I be real with you? 听着 能跟你说实话吗
[27:11] While I’m here, could you please not drink inside the house? 我在你家时 能请你别在屋里喝酒吗
[27:15] I know it’s your home, 我知道这是你家
[27:18] but I’m hanging on to my sobriety by my teeth here. 但是我正咬紧牙关坚持戒酒
[27:22] But don’t worry, I’ll stay sober. 但别担心 我会时刻保持清醒
[27:25] Somebody’s got to protect you from the wild men in the woods. 总得有人保护你们不被树林里野人袭击
[27:29] And I appreciate that. Although… 我非常感激 但是…
[27:33] I wish you still had your badge and your gun. 我真希望你的警徽和佩枪还在
[27:36] Well, I may not have my badge, 虽然我没了警徽
[27:39] but Mama’s still packin’. 但老娘宝枪仍在
[27:46] I’ll be honest with you, 实话实说
[27:47] I never put much stock in the stories 我一直不相信
[27:50] my sister-in-law was telling my brother. 弟妹告诉我弟的那些怪事
[27:52] She never wanted to move to the country. 她一直不想搬到乡下生活
[27:54] I figured she was just trying to scare him 我猜她是想吓吓我弟
[27:56] so they’d pack up and move back to L.A. 好让他重新搬回洛杉矶
[28:14] Shelby, um… 谢尔比
[28:23] I was pissed off. 我气极了
[28:25] I thought Shelby was messing with me. 以为是谢尔比在耍我
[28:35] Why, Shelby? 为什么 谢尔比
[28:36] Why would you do something like that,huh? 你为什么要做这种事
[28:38] Do something like what? 我做了什么
[28:39] This. Why would you do this? 这个 你为什么把这个丢给我
[28:41] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[28:43] And I certainly didn’t finish off that wine, 而且我也没喝光这瓶酒
[28:45] so maybe you’re the one seeing things. 所以也许是你产生了幻觉
[28:47] Wait a minute. Hold up. I’m seeing things? 等一下 我产生了幻觉
[28:49] The reason I’m out here 我在这的原因
[28:50] is because of what you been seeing. 是因为你产生了幻觉
[28:53] My phone buzzed around 11:30. 我的电话在十一点半左右响了
[28:55] I thought it was Shelby texting to say good night, 我以为是谢尔比发的晚安短信
[28:57] but it wasn’t her. 但不是她发的短信
[28:59] It was an automated alert from the security system 那是我安装的安保系统
[29:01] I’d installed. 自动发送的警报
[29:03] The sensors had been triggered by… 感应器被…
[29:06] something. 某些东西触发了
[29:13] Well, bottles just don’t roll 瓶子可不会自己
[29:14] across the floor by themselves. 从地板上滚过来
[29:16] Why you messin’ with me? 你为什么要这样吓唬我
[29:17] For the last time, I didn’t do it! 我最后再说一次 不是我干的
[29:18] God, everything is a five-alarm emergency with you. 你总是这么大惊小怪
[29:34] I was in a complete panic. 我吓坏了
[29:35] My family was in danger, 我的家人陷入危险
[29:37] and all I could do was watch. 我却只能干瞪眼
[29:42] When a mob shows up at your house 一群暴徒
[29:44] in the middle of the night with torches, 深夜拿着火把到你家来
[29:46] they are not there to welcome you to the neighborhood. 他们肯定不是来欢迎你的
[29:49] Do you know how many hours Matt spends 你知道马特
[29:51] worrying about you? 有多担心你吗
[29:52] And no one would pick up the damn phone. 而且没有一个人接电话
[29:53] Every time you have a problem, you call Matt. 每次你有困难了 你就给马特打电话
[29:55] Your husband’s mean to you, you call Matt. 你丈夫对你不好 你给马特打电话
[29:57] You fall off the wagon, you call Matt. 你酒瘾复发 你给马特打电话
[29:59] Well, that’s what families do! 家人不就是该这样吗
[30:00] We look out for each other! 互相帮助互相扶持
[30:02] Yeah, except for you take.You take and you take. 可是你不一样 你只知道索取从不付出
[30:04] Where were you when Matt was lying in that hospital room, 马特住院了 昏迷不醒 生命垂危
[30:07] unconscious, fighting for his life? 这时候你在哪儿
[30:09] Where were you… 你在哪儿
[30:14] Someone’s in the house. 有人进屋里来了
[30:45] Hey, Lee, I’m not staying up here by myself. 李 我可不想一个人待在上边
[30:56] Where’s your gun? 你的枪在哪儿
[30:58] Where it should be, locked, in a drawer upstairs. 枪放在楼上的抽屉里 锁着的
[31:02] Do we need to go back up and get it? 我们要不要上楼拿枪
[31:36] I knew it… it came back. 我就知道 它回来了
[31:39] I knew it was real. 我就知道是真的
[31:40] Why would someone break into my house 为什么会有人闯进我家
[31:42] just to play a home movie? 只为了播放一段家庭录像
[31:51] I’ve heard those noises. 我听见过这些声音
[31:57] It’s close. 我快要接近它了
[31:59] I can smell it. 我能闻到它的味道
[32:12] I finally got you, you son of a bitch. 总算逮到你了 你这混蛋
[32:17] What the hell was that? 那究竟是什么东西
[32:19] I have no idea. 我不知道
[32:22] We have to get out of here. Come on. 我们得离开这里 走
[32:29] I was freaking out. 我吓坏了
[32:30] I called the cops– they said they would look into it. 我报了警 他们说他们会调查的
[32:32] Freaking useless! 简直没用
[32:35] Shit! Shit! 我去 我去
[32:37] I knew, even 100 miles away, 就算是100英里之外
[32:39] I’d get there before they would. 我也得在警察之前赶回去
[32:41] I just kept saying, 我就是不停地念着
[32:42] “Please, God, just-just get me home. 老天开恩 让我快点回家
[32:44] Please just don’t let me be too late.” 别让我回得太迟
[32:49] Someone’s up there. 上面有人
[32:56] A lot of someones. 很多人
[32:59] We were down there 20, maybe… 30 minutes, 我们在下面呆了将近二三十分钟
[33:03] but it felt like forever. 但就好像是一辈子
[33:09] Come on. 不要
[33:10] – Come on! Come on! Come on! – Keep it down. -不要 不要 -小声点
[33:41] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[33:48] – Come on. – No no no no no no. -来 -不 不 不
[33:51] Come on. 来啊
[34:29] Oh my God 我的天啊
[34:43] I finally arrived. 我终于到了
[34:45] The cops had come and gone by the time I got there. 我到的时候警察已经来过了
[34:47] Lee said they took a report 李说他们写了份报告
[34:48] and chalked it up to vandalism. 认定这是一起故意毁坏事件
[34:49] This was not vandalism. This was terrorism. 这根本不是故意毁坏 这是恐怖行动
[34:52] How did they do this so quickly? 他们怎么在这么短的时间里做到这个的
[34:54] That’s not the point, Matt. 这不是重点 马特
[34:56] They broke into our home. 他们闯进了我们家
[34:59] They locked your sister and me in the basement. 他们把你姐姐和我锁在了地下室
[35:02] They were here. 他们闯到家里来了
[35:05] They lured us down there, 他们把我们引到下面去
[35:06] made us watch this creepy video. 让我们看令人发毛的录像带
[35:09] What video? 什么录像带
[35:11] I didn’t want to see it again, 我可不想再看一次
[35:13] but I went down with him anyway 然而我还是跟他一起下去了
[35:14] because I wasn’t going to be alone in that house. 因为我不想只身一人在这房子里
[35:18] Matt hadn’t been there when it happened, so, 这事发生时马特不在现场 所以
[35:21] of course he didn’t take it seriously. 他当然不以为然
[35:24] I took it seriously. 我觉得事态严重
[35:25] I mean, I thought the video was fake. 我是说 我认为那录像带是假的
[35:29] Had to be those rednecks going all out, 肯定是那些乡巴佬全巢出动
[35:31] trying to get us to leave. 想把我们吓走
[35:40] I finally got you, you son of a bitch. 我终于捉到你了 你这个混蛋
[35:44] Pissed me off even more. 这让我更生气了
[35:48] People do this all the time. 人们经常这样做
[35:50] Neighbors or locals do crazy things 邻居或本地人想把新来的业主赶走
[35:53] to try to drive out the new homeowners, 总是会做些疯狂的事
[35:54] so they can come in and buy the property cheap. 所以他们才能来并低价买进房子
[35:57] They’re just trying to freak us out, so that we’ll leave. 他们只想吓唬我们 好让我们离开
[36:00] Well, it’s working. 好吧 这起作用了
[36:02] I want to leave, Matt. 我想走了 马特
[36:04] Now. 就现在
[36:06] If they want the house that badly, let them have it. 他们那么想要这栋破房子 给他们好了
[36:09] Did the cops see these tapes? 警察看过这些录像带了吗
[36:10] They don’t care. 他们才不在乎
[36:12] They just think it’s some good ol’ boys 他们只会觉得这是些老顽童
[36:14] being good ol’ boys. You know they’re not gonna 老顽童罢了 你知道他们可不会
[36:16] lift a goddamn finger to help us. 费力来帮我们
[36:18] Come on, Shelby, Shelby, come on. 好了好了 谢尔比
[36:19] You got to let the cops do their job. 你得让警察做好他们的工作
[36:21] Oh, don’t take this personally. 别以为我在说你呢
[36:28] Matt. 马特
[36:30] We have to leave. 我们必须离开
[36:32] It’s our home, Shel. 这是我们的家
[36:34] Our life savings. Where are we gonna go? 我们毕生的积蓄 我们还能去哪儿
[36:36] And with what? 哪有能力走
[36:37] You cannot let these people run you out of your home. 你不能让这些人把你们赶出你们的家
[36:43] You’re not even listening to me. 你根本就没在听我说
[36:48] You know what? 你知道吗
[36:49] Just… Just do what you want. 想怎么随你
[36:52] Shelby… 谢尔比
[36:52] Oh, let her go. Give her a little time to calm down. 随她去吧 给她点时间静静
[37:03] Who is this guy? 这人是谁
[37:04] Another member of that redneck family? 乡巴佬家族的一员吗
[37:11] Shelby! 谢尔比
[37:12] Shelby! 谢尔比
[37:13] I couldn’t believe it. 难以置信
[37:15] Shelby just… left. 谢尔比竟然走了
[37:18] At the time, it made all the sense in the world. 当时 只有离开才是合理的
[37:21] Humans respond to fear in two simple ways– 人对恐惧的反应有简单的两种
[37:24] fight or flight. 战或逃
[37:27] There’s no shame in getting the hell out of the way. 撒手不管并不可耻
[37:37] Hello? 喂
[37:38] Shelby, come home. 谢尔比 回家
[37:44] Shelby? Can you hear me? Are you there? 谢尔比 能听见吗 你在听吗
[37:46] Shelby! 谢尔比
[37:51] – Oh, my God. – Shelby! -我的天啊 -谢尔比
[37:52] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[37:53] Can you hear me? Shelby! 能听到我吗 谢尔比
[37:57] Oh, come on. 别出事
[37:58] Come on, come on. 别出事 别出事
[38:03] Hello?! 有人吗
[38:06] Hello! 有人吗
[38:08] Hello? 有人吗
[38:10] Hello?! 有人吗
[38:13] Hello? 有人吗
[38:19] Hello? 你好
[38:22] Ma’am? 女士
[38:24] Are you all right?! 你没事吧
[38:27] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[38:29] No, no, no! 不 不
[38:30] Please, stop! Stop! 快停下 别动
[38:32] I have to get you to a hospital! 我得送你去医院
[38:34] I didn’t understand what happened. 我不清楚怎么回事
[38:35] I still don’t. 现在都不知道
[38:38] Ma’am! 女士
[38:40] Hello?! 你在吗
[38:41] I followed this woman straight into the forest, 我跟着这个女人直接进了森林
[38:44] maybe 50 feet. 大概十五米
[38:46] Hello?! 你在吗
[38:47] And the road was directly behind me, I swear. 我发誓马路就在我身后
[38:50] There’s no way that she could’ve gotten very far, 她不可能走太远
[38:53] but I couldn’t find any sign of her. 但我根本找不到她的踪迹
[38:55] Hello?! 有人吗
[39:05] And I couldn’t find my way out. 我也找不到出路
[39:06] Hello? 有人吗
[39:08] Come on, Shelby. Come on, 冷静 谢尔比 冷静
[39:10] come on, come on, come on, come on, oh… 冷静 想办法
[39:16] Okay. 好吧
[39:17] I was lost. 我迷路了
[39:30] Hello? 有人吗
[40:56] No! No! 不 不
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme