时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We started with such high hopes. | 起初我们充满希望 |
[00:07] | With all the previous owners being dead, | 前任东家都死了 |
[00:09] | the hotel was under new management– ours. | 旅馆现在归我们了 |
[00:13] | We were determined to remake the Cortez | 我们本来决心把科泰兹旅馆 |
[00:15] | in our own image. | 改造成我们的样子 |
[00:17] | This would be no mere hotel. | 这里将不仅仅是座旅馆 |
[00:19] | We had ambitions to be a family to the friendless, | 我们本想成为孤独无依者的亲人 |
[00:22] | a comfort to those in the cold, | 安慰寒冷的人 |
[00:24] | a beehive of acceptance. | 包容的蜂巢 |
[00:28] | It was supposed to be the perfect ending. | 那本该是完美的结局 |
[00:42] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:43] | Welcome to the Cortez. | 欢迎来到科泰兹旅馆 |
[00:46] | Please, sign our guest book. | 请签留名簿 |
[00:47] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[00:48] | May I offer the two of you a glass of champagne? | 二位想来杯香槟吗 |
[00:51] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那好啊 |
[00:56] | I think those are the reviewers | 他俩应该是 |
[00:57] | from that internet site, Trip Adventurers. | 那个网站”旅行冒险”的评论员 |
[01:00] | They must’ve heard about our grand reopening. | 他们肯定听说了我们的盛大重新开张 |
[01:03] | I know. | 是啊 |
[01:05] | Can’t you see the ridiculously gracious smile | 你没看到我脸上糊的 |
[01:07] | plastered on my face? | 亲切得荒唐的微笑吗 |
[01:12] | What is that pungent odor? | 那刺鼻的气味儿是怎么回事 |
[01:14] | Sage. To cleanse the spirit. | 鼠尾草 可以净化心灵 |
[01:17] | I’ll show you to your room. | 我带二位去你们的房间 |
[01:20] | To polish the jewel that is the Cortez, | 为了打磨科泰兹旅馆这颗珠宝 |
[01:23] | it required not only money– | 不仅需要钱 |
[01:25] | which we got from liquidating | 这我们靠变卖 |
[01:26] | the countess’s numerous pieces of art– | 女伯爵一件件的艺术品得到了 |
[01:28] | it was going to take four stars on the internet. | 还得在网上拿到四星好评 |
[01:33] | And so, we were off. | 于是 我们开始了 |
[01:39] | We haven’t finished with every floor, | 不是所有楼层都重装好了 |
[01:42] | but this is one of our newly refreshed rooms. | 但这是我们重装好的房间之一 |
[01:45] | Egyptian cotton. | 埃及棉 |
[01:46] | 400 thread count. | 400线程的 |
[01:48] | Minibar? | 小酒吧 |
[01:49] | Mixers are on the house. | 混合酒免费 |
[01:51] | If there’s anything else you need, just pick up the phone. | 如果还需要什么 打电话即可 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Enjoy your stay. | 住得愉快 |
[01:59] | And you were ready to give it a pass. | 你还想打差评呢 |
[02:01] | Kill me. | 杀我啊 |
[02:05] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[02:07] | That’s a toto neorest 700h, baby. | 这可是和式厕所700H |
[02:10] | The Japanese self-cleaning wonder toilet. | 那款自洁式的神奇日本坐便 |
[02:14] | I have always wanted to try one of these. | 我一直想试试这玩意呢 |
[02:16] | Doesn’t it just make you want to take a dump? | 是不是让人想赶紧拉一泡 |
[02:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:22] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[02:26] | I got to say, it’s a nice room. | 我得说 这房间不错 |
[02:31] | They spent every penny they had to change everything they could. | 他们花了大钱 改造能改造的一切 |
[02:34] | They took out the mattresses, | 把床垫扔掉了 |
[02:35] | Especially the ones I split open. | 尤其是被我划开的那些 |
[02:38] | Took out the carpets, | 把地毯换了 |
[02:41] | Soaked through with so many years of piss and blood. | 多年来浸透了尿和血 |
[02:48] | They even changed the furniture. | 他们甚至换了家具 |
[02:51] | But you know what they couldn’t take out? | 但你知道什么弄不走吗 |
[02:55] | The pain. | 痛苦 |
[02:58] | ’cause I’m still here. | 因为我还在呢 |
[03:00] | All right, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 好了 我得请你离开了 |
[03:02] | Now. | 马上走 |
[03:07] | Oh! God! | 天呐 |
[03:08] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[03:11] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:13] | Some crazy bitch just killed my partner! | 有个疯婆子杀了我的搭档 |
[03:16] | Please… Ah! | 救命 |
[03:17] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[03:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[03:20] | Please, you got to help me! | 求你 你得帮帮我 |
[03:22] | No, no. You have to help me. | 不 你得帮帮我 |
[03:25] | I’m new at this murder game, | 我是刚开始玩杀人 |
[03:27] | and, jesus Christ, is it a thrill. | 天呐 这感觉太刺激了 |
[03:39] | Ah, crap. | 糟糕 |
[03:41] | We got another one down at the end of the hallway. | 还有一个死在走廊尽头 |
[03:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:45] | This has got to stop. | 这必须停下了 |
[03:46] | He stained the new carpet. | 他把新地毯弄脏了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, we got a serious problem. | 是啊 我们麻烦大了 |
[03:50] | The ghosts keep killing the guests, | 鬼老是杀客人 |
[03:52] | We’re gonna end up with zero stars. | 回头一颗星别想要了 |
[03:56] | It’s time we had a goddamn meeting. | 我们得召开会议了 |
[05:13] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[05:14] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[05:16] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[05:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:19] | My understanding is that you two are in charge now, | 据我理解 你俩现在当家了 |
[05:22] | and I’d like to speak to you about changing my room. | 我想跟你们谈谈换房间的事 |
[05:24] | Sweetheart, you’re a ghost. | 亲爱的 你是个鬼 |
[05:26] | You can choose whatever room you’d like. | 你可以随便住哪间 |
[05:28] | Well, yes, but the problem is, | 是啊 但问题是 |
[05:30] | after I pick a room | 我选好房间 |
[05:32] | and then settle in with my erotica novels, | 把我的情趣用品都搬进去后 |
[05:34] | I never know if a guest is going to check in | 我无从知道会不会有客人进来 |
[05:37] | and disturb me. | 打扰我 |
[05:38] | I know this is Los Angeles, | 我知道这是洛杉矶 |
[05:40] | but I’m an old-fashioned girl and I like my privacy. | 但我这人传统 我喜欢隐私 |
[05:42] | I dig it when the guests come in. | 我喜欢有客人来的时候 |
[05:44] | It’s like a free dirty movie. | 就像免费黄片 |
[05:46] | I’m into that amateur stuff. | 我喜欢那套业余的东西 |
[05:48] | Are you three, like, a thing now? | 你们仨现在是在一起了吗 |
[05:50] | Ya. | 是啊 |
[05:51] | We try dating the lumberjack, | 我们本想跟那个伐木工约会 |
[05:53] | but he’s a gay. | 但他是同性恋 |
[05:54] | Okay, everyone, please, listen. | 好了 大家伙 听好 |
[05:56] | This is important | 这很重要 |
[05:58] | And it affects every single one of you. | 而且对你们每个人都有影响 |
[06:00] | We would like you to stop killing the guests. | 我们希望你们别再杀客人了 |
[06:04] | It’s not all of you, | 不是针对你们所有人 |
[06:06] | but we are trying to build something special here. | 但我们想打造一个特别的地方 |
[06:09] | A real… destination. | 一个真正的家园 |
[06:12] | Look, they’re gonna get two football teams down in Carson. | 卡森市那边要来两支橄榄球队 |
[06:15] | That’s 20 minutes down the 110. | 沿110公路走就20分钟 |
[06:17] | This place could be filled. | 这里或许能住满 |
[06:18] | But if it gets out that people are checking in and disappearing, | 但如果传出去 这里的客人有来无回 |
[06:21] | then obviously, that’s bad for business. | 那显然不利于生意 |
[06:24] | Screw you, Iris. | 去你的 艾芮斯 |
[06:25] | You’re the biggest killer in this room, | 你才是这里最大的凶手 |
[06:28] | – you bloodsucker. – Maybe in the past. | -你个吸血鬼 -过去是吧 |
[06:30] | But every drop of blood I drink now is donated. | 但我现在喝的血都是捐赠得来的 |
[06:34] | Any murders that go on in this hotel | 这旅馆里的杀人案 |
[06:37] | are done by your kind. | 都是你们这些人干的 |
[06:39] | Excuse me, but… | 抱歉 |
[06:41] | what do you mean by “our kind”? | 什么叫”我们这些人” |
[06:43] | Can we all just call a spade a spade | 我们能不能有话直说 |
[06:45] | and say you’re talking about Will and I? | 直接说你们指的是我和威尔 |
[06:49] | I mean, Woo is | 吴忙着 |
[06:50] | too busy munching on Swedish fish to bother anyone. | 咬瑞典鱼 不会去烦别人 |
[06:53] | Marcy molests herself | 玛茜自己解决 |
[06:55] | or complains all day. | 要么就整天抱怨 |
[06:56] | The lumberjack just mopes. | 伐木工就知道拉个脸 |
[06:58] | And that hipster couple just trips around | 那对潮人情侣嗑得浑浑噩噩 |
[07:01] | moaning about kale. | 到处抱怨甘蓝 |
[07:03] | Will and I are the only ones | 只有威尔和我 |
[07:05] | who still get off on a little bit of true mischief. | 还在靠真正的恶作剧找刺激 |
[07:08] | And we’re not stopping. | 我们不会停止的 |
[07:10] | Ending some jerk-off | 杀一个 |
[07:12] | who wastes the air that he breathes? | 浪费空气的混蛋 |
[07:14] | That is the real high. | 那才真叫一个嗨 |
[07:16] | I’m dead, but I’ve never felt more alive. | 我死了 但我从未感觉如此鲜活 |
[07:24] | Beautifully said. | 说得好 |
[07:26] | And I couldn’t agree more. | 我非常同意 |
[07:27] | But I must come down on the side of Cleopatra | 但在此事上 我必须支持 |
[07:29] | and her friend on this issue. | 克里奥佩特拉和她朋友 |
[07:31] | Oh, come on! | 得了 |
[07:33] | You telling people to stop killing | 你居然叫人停止杀人 |
[07:35] | is like Colonel Sanders telling us to stop eating chicken. | 就像肯德基上校叫我们别吃鸡了 |
[07:38] | I’m not familiar with your military friend | 我不认识你那位军队朋友 |
[07:40] | and his fondness for poultry, | 和他对家禽的喜爱 |
[07:41] | but my killing days are over. | 但我不再杀人了 |
[07:43] | I thought the ten commandment killings | 我本以为十诫杀人 |
[07:45] | were the beginning of my work, | 是我大业的开始 |
[07:46] | but it turns out that they are the epilogue. | 但那却成了终章 |
[07:48] | The torch has been passed, and I feel complete. | 火炬已经传递了下去 我感觉很完整 |
[07:53] | But this is a practical decision, not an emotional one. | 但这个决定出于实际考虑而非感情 |
[07:56] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[07:59] | Frankly, it’s the only one we’ve got. | 老实说 是我们唯一的家 |
[08:02] | None of us know what is waiting for us | 我们都不知道如果这里没了 |
[08:03] | beyond this place if it no longer stands. | 我们会遭遇什么 |
[08:05] | Perhaps, without these walls to protect us, | 或许 如果没有这些墙壁保护我们 |
[08:08] | we would all be forced to move on | 我们都要被迫前行 |
[08:10] | and face the judgment of our maker. | 面对造物主的审判 |
[08:12] | If we can’t stay in business, all bets are off. | 如果我们不能保持营业 就什么都难说了 |
[08:15] | We’ll have to sell. | 我们就得出售 |
[08:16] | Or get evicted. | 或者被赶出去 |
[08:17] | That’s bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[08:18] | I paid cash for this place. | 我为这地方花了大钱 |
[08:20] | My lawyers will keep paying the upkeep and taxes | 只要还有资金 我的律师会继续支付 |
[08:22] | for as long as they have the funds. | 维护费和税款 |
[08:23] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna take very long, cowboy. | 是啊 维持不了多久了 牛仔 |
[08:26] | Sure, your business was worth a fortune when you were alive. | 你活着的时候 你的生意是很值钱 |
[08:30] | But you’re such a narcissist | 但你太自负 |
[08:32] | that you never brought anyone else in to design your lines. | 从没请别人来参与你产品的设计 |
[08:35] | And when you disappeared, they had zilch. | 你消失后 他们什么都没了 |
[08:38] | Now the whole shithouse has gone up in flames. | 现在整个公司都毁了 |
[08:40] | Your stock is worth pennies. | 你的股票屁都不值了 |
[08:42] | That is bullshit! | 胡说 |
[08:43] | You’re a goddamn liar. | 你撒谎 |
[08:45] | Enough! This is not a democracy! | 够了 这不是民主会议 |
[08:47] | We are not in the house of lords! | 这不是议院 |
[08:48] | We are a ship at sea! | 我们是海上的船只 |
[08:49] | And when it comes to you spirits, I am captain! | 统领你们的灵魂 我就是船长 |
[08:52] | So listen up, mateys! | 听好了 船员们 |
[08:55] | There are six criteria | 美国内政部 |
[08:57] | that the U.S. Department of Interior uses to determine | 以六项标准评定一个地方 |
[08:59] | if a place is worthy of being called | 是否可以被称为 |
[09:00] | an historical landmark. | 历史遗迹 |
[09:02] | This hotel fits them all. | 而这家旅馆符合全部标准 |
[09:04] | The one thing it does not yet possess, yet, is time. | 它唯一尚不符合的条件是时间 |
[09:08] | Age. | 年份 |
[09:09] | August 23, 2026. | 2026年8月23日 |
[09:12] | That will make it 100 years that this hotel has stood. | 旅馆就建立一百年了 |
[09:15] | And on that day, it will earn its rightful distinction | 到那天 它就能理所应当地 |
[09:17] | as an historical landmark. | 被定为历史遗迹 |
[09:19] | They won’t be able to tear it down | 就算有人想 |
[09:21] | even if they wanted to. | 也不能拆掉它 |
[09:23] | The killing must stop! | 杀戮必须停止 |
[09:27] | Oh, hell no. | 才不要 |
[09:28] | Some of us can’t go out into the world | 我们有些人可不能去外面世界 |
[09:30] | to find companionship, | 找人陪伴 |
[09:32] | so I’m not gonna stop collecting souls | 所以我会继续收集灵魂 |
[09:34] | until I find my soul mate. | 直到找到我的灵魂伴侣 |
[09:35] | Sally, I don’t want to get rough with you, | 萨莉 我不想对你动粗 |
[09:36] | but you and I both know | 但你我都清楚 |
[09:37] | there is a way to get you to do as I please. | 我有办法让你听话 |
[09:39] | Or do you not recall the last time you disobeyed me? | 还是你忘记你上次违背我意思的后果了 |
[09:47] | So, it’s settled, then. | 那么就定了 |
[09:52] | The point of being dead is that there are no rules. | 死亡的意义就在于可以为所欲为 |
[09:56] | It’s the only salvation. | 这是唯一的救赎 |
[09:58] | Who gives a shit if they tear this place down | 他们把这里拆了 |
[10:00] | and send us all straight to hell? | 把我们送入地狱又如何 |
[10:02] | It can’t be any worse! | 不可能比这更糟了 |
[10:18] | Go away! | 走开 |
[10:22] | Complimentary bottle of champagne for our vip long-term residents. | 酒店送给我们贵宾常驻客人的香槟 |
[10:27] | That’s you, missy. | 说你呢 小姐 |
[10:29] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[10:31] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你盘算什么 |
[10:33] | Your kumbaya intrigues might work with the others; | 你那套哄人的把戏在别人那儿好使 |
[10:36] | they’re not gonna work with me. | 在我这儿可不好使 |
[10:37] | Good. | 好啊 |
[10:38] | We can cut the crap. | 那我们直说吧 |
[10:40] | Jesus, you’re one lonely, miserable bitch. | 你真是个孤独 悲哀的贱人 |
[10:43] | There she is. | 这就对了 |
[10:46] | Now get the hell out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[10:48] | Don’t you ever get tired of being so goddamn bitter? | 你怨气老这么大就不嫌烦吗 |
[10:51] | I want to help you, Sally. | 我想帮你 萨莉 |
[10:52] | This coming from the woman who shoved me out of a window. | 把我推出窗户的女人居然这么说 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | That’s on me. | 那是我不对 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:02] | Truly. | 真的 |
[11:04] | But it’s no good for either of us to dwell in the past. | 但沉湎过去对我们都没好处 |
[11:08] | Honey, you haven’t been the same since John left. | 亲爱的 约翰走后 你就变了个人 |
[11:11] | Watch it, Iris. | 小心点 艾芮斯 |
[11:14] | I can still take an ice pick to your throat, anytime. | 我还是随时能拿冰锥割了你的喉咙 |
[11:27] | You loved him. | 你爱过他 |
[11:30] | The only way you knew how. | 用你唯一会的方式 |
[11:33] | He turned his back on you, | 但他背弃了你 |
[11:35] | after all you’d done for him. | 尽管你为他付出了那么多 |
[11:39] | I know how that feels. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[11:41] | You don’t know a damn thing about how I feel. | 你根本不了解我的感受 |
[11:45] | About my pain. | 我的痛苦 |
[11:49] | The only thing that takes the edge off | 唯一能消除痛苦的 |
[11:51] | is when I can pull people under with me. | 就是把他人一起拉下水 |
[11:56] | Make them feel one ounce of what I feel. | 让他们感到一点点我的感受 |
[12:00] | Then I’m not alone. | 那样我就不孤独了 |
[12:03] | But don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[12:05] | All those people you’ve been killing, it’s… | 你杀的那些人 |
[12:09] | they’re just band-aids. | 他们只是创可贴 |
[12:11] | What if I knew of a more permanent fix? | 如果我有更永久性的办法呢 |
[12:15] | That you could have something long-lasting. | 给你点持久的东西 |
[12:18] | A future. | 一个未来 |
[12:20] | What future? | 什么未来 |
[12:23] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[12:24] | You’ve been living in a 1994 world. | 你一直住在1994年的世界里 |
[12:27] | Times have changed. | 时代变了 |
[12:30] | The Cortez is proud to | 科泰兹旅馆现在自豪地 |
[12:31] | offer free wi-fi now in every room. | 为各个房间提供免费无线网络 |
[12:38] | Here’s your ticket to adventure. | 这是你历险的门票 |
[12:45] | Go on, open it. | 打开吧 |
[12:50] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要拿这个做什么 |
[12:52] | We can’t change the past, | 我们不能改变过去 |
[12:54] | but you can choose to move forward and live. | 但你可以选择向前看 生活 |
[12:57] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[12:57] | I-I’m gonna be the ghost in the machine? | 我要做机器里的鬼吗 |
[12:59] | That’s exactly what you’re gonna be. | 没错 |
[13:02] | Okay, look. | 看吧 |
[13:04] | I loaded it up for you | 我为你装了 |
[13:07] | with twitter, instagram, | 推特 图片分享 |
[13:11] | facebook. | 脸书 |
[13:12] | You don’t need to be out in the world to be a part of it. | 你不用出门就能进入世界 |
[13:14] | In the modern age, no one ever has to be alone. | 在现代社会 没有人需要感到孤独 |
[13:18] | Even for a second. | 一刻都不用 |
[13:20] | There’s a whole world out there waiting to embrace you, Sally. | 外面有整个世界在等着你 萨莉 |
[13:25] | Come on, all you have to do is dive in. | 来吧 你要做的就是点击开始 |
[13:32] | Sally took to the interwebs like a fish to water. | 萨莉在互联网里如鱼得水一般 |
[13:39] | It was as if everything she did | 她做每一件事 |
[13:41] | shot out a pulse of electricity. | 都要拍照上传 |
[13:43] | And from all the corners of the globe, | 而来自世界各地的每个角落 |
[13:45] | people responded. | 都有人做出回应 |
[13:47] | In droves, tingling for more. | 大量的回复 渴求更多 |
[13:52] | A rapt audience welcoming her with open arms, | 有个狂热的读者热烈地追捧她 |
[13:55] | desperate to connect, hanging onto her every word. | 急切想跟她联络 对她每个字都痴迷不已 |
[13:59] | Suddenly the girl no one wanted became the belle of the ball. | 突然间这个本无人理睬的女孩成了舞会的焦点 |
[14:02] | She could say anything, bare her soul. | 她什么都能说 袒露自己的灵魂 |
[14:05] | Her lone voice weaving into its own cyber subculture. | 她寂寞的声音编织成自己的网络文化 |
[14:09] | A safe harbor. | 一个避风港 |
[14:17] | As she basked in sublime adoration, | 这些疯狂的追捧让她感到温暖 |
[14:20] | Being numb to the world finally lost its appeal. | 她终于不再用毒品麻木自己了 |
[14:44] | Another? | 再来一杯 |
[14:49] | How long have I been dead? | 我死了多久了 |
[14:51] | It’s over a year now. | 一年多了 |
[14:54] | How long does it feel like? | 你觉得有多久了 |
[14:56] | Like I don’t exist. | 好像我从没活过一样 |
[14:59] | Is that why you’ve been acting out and killing those people? | 所以你才那样发泄情绪 杀人吗 |
[15:04] | I had no idea that my business was dead. | 我不知道我的公司已经破产了 |
[15:08] | Oh, it’s not dead. It’s dying. | 还没破产 不过快了 |
[15:12] | Well, what have they done with it? | 他们准备怎么处置 |
[15:13] | Factories? | 开工厂吗 |
[15:15] | The stores on rodeo, Fifth Avenue? | 第五大街上那种高档商场吗 |
[15:18] | Well, they shuttered the couture division. | 他们把高档成衣部门关闭了 |
[15:21] | The perfumes and sunglasses are keeping everything else afloat. | 保留香水和墨镜来维持基本运营 |
[15:25] | And you do matter in the world, you know. | 但你对世界确实有影响的 知道吗 |
[15:27] | As long as it lives and your son thrives, | 只要这影响力还在 你儿子还活着 |
[15:30] | you matter. | 世界就不会忘记你 |
[15:35] | I’m grateful for what you’ve done for him. | 很感激你为他所做的一切 |
[15:37] | Thatcher is one of the best schools in the country, | 撒切尔学校是全国最好的学校 |
[15:39] | and Ojai is year-round divine. | 而奥海镇终年气候适宜 |
[15:43] | You should let him come and visit you. | 你应该让他来看望你的 |
[15:44] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[15:50] | This is no place for a young man. | 这里不适合年轻人 |
[15:54] | All of the death here. | 这些死亡气息 |
[15:57] | I don’t want him to be poisoned by it. | 我不希望他被这里的氛围所侵蚀 |
[16:00] | Even if it breaks my heart that I can’t see him. | 尽管见不到他 让我心都要碎了 |
[16:06] | May I make a proposition? | 我能提个建议吗[也有勾引的意思] |
[16:08] | You’re beautiful, but you’re not my type. | 你很美 不过不是我喜欢的类型 |
[16:15] | The trapped spirits in this place | 这里所禁锢的灵魂 |
[16:16] | who aren’t in perpetual misery understand that | 有些并没有身陷无尽的苦难 因为他们明白 |
[16:20] | if you want to feel the magic of cause and effect, | 想要感受因果循环的魔力 |
[16:23] | you have to have a purpose. | 就必须有一个目标 |
[16:25] | Your fashion house was iconic. | 你的时尚品牌是标志性的 |
[16:28] | You’re iconic. | 你也是标志性的 |
[16:30] | My fashion house was headed for disaster | 我的品牌早在我死前很久 |
[16:32] | long before I “disappeared.” | 就注定要走向衰亡了 |
[16:34] | I haven’t had an original thought in a decade. | 十年了 我没有一个原创理念 |
[16:37] | This is California! | 这里是加利福尼亚 |
[16:39] | The land of reinvention. | 是个改头换面的地方 |
[16:42] | I mean, | 你看看 |
[16:44] | look what this place did for me. | 这地方对我的改变有多大 |
[16:48] | Where does everyone even think I am? | 大家都以为我去哪了 |
[16:49] | Rumors abound. | 有很多传言 |
[16:51] | Rehab, madness, illness. | 去了戒毒所 疯了 病了 |
[16:55] | Each one more scandalous than the last. | 一个比一个更加不堪 |
[16:58] | Frankly, it’s marvelous publicity. | 坦白讲 公众的想象力是不可思议的 |
[17:01] | People love a mystery. | 人们喜欢神秘事物 |
[17:05] | Sketch. | 画画 |
[17:08] | Create. | 创造 |
[17:10] | Be part of the world again. | 再次融入这个世界吧 |
[17:14] | Running a fashion house is more than sketching. | 经营时尚品牌可不止画画 |
[17:17] | More than any other business, a line needs a face. | 跟其它产业不一样 一个系列产品需要一张面孔 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | I was a salesman in another life. | 当年我是个销售员 |
[17:34] | In this one, I’m the mother of style. | 在这里 我就是时尚之母 |
[17:36] | Cut me and I bleed Dior. | 我流的血都是迪奥的 |
[17:42] | And don’t have to be dead, you know. | 没人需要知道你死了 懂吗 |
[17:44] | So you decided to hole up in your happy place, | 可以说成你躲在自己的快乐王国里不出来 |
[17:46] | like Howard Hughes without the crazy. | 就像没疯的霍华德·休斯那样 |
[17:49] | We can do this! | 我们能行的 |
[18:05] | Stepping into the boardroom atop a pair | 踩着13厘米的古驰高跟鞋 |
[18:07] | of five-inch Guccis, | 走进董事会会议室 |
[18:08] | well,that teaches the authority this business needed. | 让掌权的人知道这一行需要的是什么 |
[18:12] | You have to balance your frame, consider each step, | 你必须保持平衡 想着自己的每一步 |
[18:15] | and lean into your momentum. | 每一步都是你的动力 |
[18:17] | You wind up elevated. | 你就成功了 |
[18:19] | Gentlemen, I’m Liz Taylor. | 先生们 我是丽兹·泰勒 |
[18:22] | Mr. Drake has sent me here | 德雷克先生让我来 |
[18:23] | to lead this company into the future. | 管理这家公司 |
[18:25] | Tell Mr. Drake has the courtesy | 告诉德雷克先生 |
[18:27] | to appear before this board himself… | 这事他应该亲自到董事会来… |
[18:29] | Mr. Vice-chairman, I can assure you that Will Drake | 副主席先生 我向你保证 威尔·德雷克先生 |
[18:32] | has granted me full authority to act on his behalf. | 全权授权我代表他来经营公司 |
[18:34] | Well, | 那… |
[18:35] | I don’t accept your authority. | 我不接受你的领导 |
[18:37] | I’m afraid you’ll have to. | 恐怕你必须接受 |
[18:39] | I’ve met with Will Drake at the Hotel Cortez, | 我在科泰兹旅馆见过威尔·德雷克先生了 |
[18:42] | and, uh, it’s official. | 这是法律认可的 |
[18:45] | Ms. Taylor here has total authority | 泰勒女士完全有权利 |
[18:47] | to speak on his behalf. | 代表他来经营这间公司 |
[18:50] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[18:55] | Now, gentlemen, I know something about rebirth. | 先生们 我来聊聊我对重生的想法 |
[19:00] | Listen and learn. | 好好听 好好学 |
[19:03] | No! I can’t do this! | 不 我不能这么做 |
[19:05] | There’s inspiration all around us. | 我们周围全是灵感 |
[19:11] | All you got to do is look. | 你要做的就是留心观察 |
[19:15] | I left Will alone to work his sorcery, | 我让威尔独自去钻研他的事 |
[19:18] | and he left me to mine. | 而我去做我该做的事 |
[19:22] | We cast his absence as mystery. | 我们让他保持神秘感 |
[19:24] | He gave very little of himself to the public, | 他很少在公众前露面 |
[19:27] | and demand steadily rose. | 而知名度却稳步上升 |
[19:30] | His presentations were exclusive and exotic. | 他的发布会小众 且充满异国风情 |
[19:32] | Very few invitations, very unusual models. | 邀请的人很少 模特也很特别 |
[19:36] | All cameras and phones were banned, | 不允许携带照相机和电话 |
[19:39] | which only made word of mouth stronger, | 而这让语言的力量变得更大 |
[19:42] | interest more intense. | 吸引力也更大 |
[19:44] | Art deco once again became all the rage. | 装饰艺术再次风靡起来 |
[19:59] | I should’ve been jubilant in our success. | 我们的成功本该让我欣喜若狂的 |
[20:01] | But instead, I felt lost. | 可我却觉得有些失落 |
[20:10] | It was a night like this when I first saw Tristan. | 我第一次见特里斯坦时也是这样的夜晚 |
[20:19] | Just promise me you’ll keep an open mind. | 跟我保证一定要抛开成见 |
[20:23] | Please, remember to whom you speak. | 拜托 也不看看我是谁 |
[20:25] | Now, what are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[20:31] | I know how much you Miss Tristan. | 我知道你有多想念特里斯坦 |
[20:33] | And wherever he is, I don’t know | 不管他在哪里 我不知道 |
[20:35] | why we haven’t seen hide nor hair of him. | 为什么一直没有他的音讯 |
[20:38] | And if anybody can reach him, | 如果有人能联系上他 |
[20:41] | this woman can. | 那一定就是这个女人了 |
[20:43] | Iris… | 艾芮斯 |
[20:46] | did you get me a psychic? | 你给我找了个灵媒吗 |
[20:57] | Billie Dean Howard, this is Liz. | 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 这位是丽兹 |
[21:01] | Liz, it is so good to meet you. | 丽兹 很高兴认识你 |
[21:04] | I’ve seen you on the side of a bus. | 我见过你的公交车广告 |
[21:07] | Billie Dean has her own show on Lifetime. | 比莉·迪恩在有线电视台有自己的节目 |
[21:09] | She helps the bereaved communicate with | 她帮人与他们 |
[21:11] | their dearly departed loved ones. | 死去的挚爱交流 |
[21:13] | I’m impressed. | 大开眼界啊 |
[21:14] | I’ll be honest. | 实话实说 |
[21:15] | Your establishment is fairly notorious | 你们旅馆在鬼屋界 |
[21:17] | among the paranormal communities being a bit of a hot spot. | 可是出了名的大热门 |
[21:22] | I was thinking I might want | 我还在想 |
[21:23] | to do an episode of my show here. | 在这里做一集节目 |
[21:25] | But today, | 但今天 |
[21:27] | I am here for you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[21:49] | Hmm, so many voices. | 有很多声音 |
[21:52] | It’s a very noisy hotel. | 你们旅馆很闹腾啊 |
[22:11] | Oh, I feel something. | 我感受到了 |
[22:14] | A very masculine energy. | 一股很阳刚的能量 |
[22:17] | Restless. | 躁动不安 |
[22:22] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[22:26] | Spirit, | 鬼魂 |
[22:27] | we seek you with loving hearts and open minds. | 我们心怀爱意 敞开心扉地寻找你 |
[22:32] | Lift the veil that separates our world from yours. | 揭开将你我世界分离的帷幕 |
[22:36] | Speak to us. | 与我们对话 |
[22:41] | Tristan. | 特里斯坦 |
[22:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:46] | Tristan, I’m here with Liz. | 特里斯坦 我和丽兹在一起 |
[22:49] | She misses you very much. | 她非常想你 |
[22:52] | Is there any message you have for her? | 你有什么想对她说的吗 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | What does he say? | 他说什么 |
[23:05] | He says… | 他说… |
[23:08] | “No.” | “不” |
[23:10] | What do you mean, “no”? | “不”是什么意思 |
[23:11] | What-what “no”? | 什么”不” |
[23:13] | He doesn’t want to talk. | 他不想说 |
[23:15] | What do you mean? He’s talking to you. | 什么意思 他在跟你说啊 |
[23:17] | He doesn’t want to talk | 他不想 |
[23:19] | to me. | 跟我说 |
[23:21] | He’s been here all along. | 他一直都在 |
[23:23] | And he’s choosing not to talk to me… | 他选择不跟我说话 |
[23:26] | ’cause he blames me. | 因为他怪我 |
[23:28] | I’m the cause of his death. | 他因我而死 |
[23:30] | My love for him killed him. | 我对他的爱杀死了他 |
[23:32] | Love doesn’t kill. | 爱不杀人 |
[23:38] | I’ve been around a lot longer, and let me tell you something. | 我活得更久 我告诉你吧 |
[23:40] | Believe me, love kills a lot more than hate. | 相信我 爱杀的人比恨多得多 |
[23:46] | Thank you for coming anyway. | 总之谢谢你来 |
[23:52] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[23:53] | I know you know how. | 你知道怎么做的 |
[23:59] | No. This isn’t right. | 不 不该这样 |
[24:02] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[24:04] | Maybe it wasn’t Tristan you were talking to. | 也许跟你说话的不是特里斯坦 |
[24:09] | He remembers the pancakes. | 他还记得煎饼 |
[24:14] | The ones with the blueberries. | 煎饼配蓝莓 |
[24:16] | You made them for him every Saturday | 每周六你都做给他 |
[24:18] | and let him watch cartoons all morning. | 让他看一上午动画片 |
[24:20] | Who’s Donovan? | 多诺万是谁 |
[24:22] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | Donovan isn’t here. | 多诺万不在这里 |
[24:27] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[24:29] | Donovan is someplace else. | 多诺万在别的地方 |
[24:31] | Someplace very beautiful. | 非常美丽的地方 |
[24:35] | He says it smells like pancakes. | 他说味道像煎饼 |
[24:40] | Your pancakes. | 你做的煎饼 |
[24:42] | He says it’s always Saturday morning where he is. | 他说他待的地方一直是周六早上 |
[24:46] | He says… | 他说… |
[24:51] | “I love you, mom.” | “我爱你 妈妈” |
[24:53] | Even in my grief, I was happy for my friend. | 就算我很悲伤 我也为朋友高兴 |
[24:57] | As for me, I felt any chance at love was over. | 至于我 我已不可能再爱 |
[25:01] | But life can surprise you. | 但生活总有惊喜 |
[25:03] | Especially new life. | 尤其是新生活 |
[25:09] | And love? | 而爱 |
[25:10] | Well, that can take many forms. | 也有很多形式 |
[25:13] | After I made peace with my son Douglas, | 我和儿子道格拉斯相认后 |
[25:15] | I never really expected to see him again. | 从没想过能再见到他 |
[25:17] | So I was delighted when he brought Janice to meet me. | 所以当他带珍妮丝来见我时 我很高兴 |
[25:20] | Janice was the daughter I always wanted. | 我一直想要珍妮丝这么个儿媳 |
[25:23] | And I was the mother-in-law she’d always hoped for. | 她也一直希望有我这么个婆婆 |
[25:26] | In Isabelle’s face, I saw the future. | 我在伊莎贝尔脸上看到了希望 |
[25:29] | She was being born into a world just a little more accepting | 她出生的年代比我出生的年代 |
[25:33] | than the one I had been born into. | 要宽容一些 |
[25:35] | And maybe, just maybe, | 可能 只是可能 |
[25:37] | I had a little something to do with that. | 我对此有些影响 |
[25:40] | A little kindness, acceptance. | 一点善意 一丝宽容 |
[25:43] | That transformed me in ways nothing else ever could. | 没有东西能这样改变我 |
[25:48] | I never thought life could be this good. | 我从没想过生活会这么幸福 |
[25:52] | Or that it might end. | 但好日子或许到头了 |
[25:56] | Well, shit! | 见鬼 |
[25:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:59] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[26:00] | Well… | 应该说 |
[26:02] | The doctor is sure. | 医生很确定 |
[26:03] | And there ain’t nothing they can do about it? | 医生们也束手无策吗 |
[26:06] | It’s… past the point of treatment. | 已经…过了治疗时间点 |
[26:10] | Which is probably for the best. | 这样也好 |
[26:12] | ’cause… | 因为 |
[26:16] | I would hate to lose my hair. | 我很讨厌掉头发 |
[26:21] | Baby girl, | 宝贝 |
[26:23] | there just might be something that I can do for you. | 我肯定有办法救你 |
[26:27] | What, turn me? | 怎么 转化我吗 |
[26:28] | Hell, I don’t even like my steak bloody. | 才不 我连牛排的血腥味都受不了 |
[26:30] | But that’s never been an option for me. | 而且我也从没这么想过 |
[26:32] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[26:34] | And at this point in my life, | 而且在我人生这个阶段 |
[26:36] | I can’t imagine killing in order to live. | 我不敢想象要去为了活命而杀人 |
[26:41] | So have you told your kids yet? | 你告诉你的孩子们了吗 |
[26:44] | With any luck, I won’t need to. | 幸运的是没这个必要 |
[26:46] | They can just keep visiting me here. | 他们可以来这里探望我 |
[27:03] | I’m gonna cut to the chase. | 我就不绕弯子了 |
[27:06] | I am the first woman in the world to have prostate cancer. | 我是世界上第一个得前列腺癌的女人 |
[27:10] | Uh, the doctor told me it’s spread to the spine | 医生说已经扩散到脊柱了 |
[27:14] | and there’s nothing to do. | 无药可医了 |
[27:22] | We’ll spend whatever we have to. | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[27:23] | One call and I can get you to the best doctor in the world. | 我一通电话就能帮你找到世界上最好的医生 |
[27:26] | Oh, it’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[27:28] | And I don’t want to | 而且我也不想 |
[27:30] | spend my last days wasting away in a hospital | 在医院里插导管 服毒药 |
[27:32] | with a catheter up my dick and poison in my body, | 浪费我最后的时光 |
[27:35] | So… | 就这样了… |
[27:37] | But who will take care of us? | 那谁来照顾我们呢 |
[27:38] | You can’t leave us alone. | 你不能丢下我们 |
[27:40] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[27:40] | That’s why I called you all here today. | 所以我今天叫你们全都过来 |
[27:43] | Now, I have provided you with various weapons. | 我给你们不同的武器 |
[27:48] | Take two. They’re small. | 拿两个吧 武器太小 |
[27:53] | Hack me. | 砍死我 |
[27:54] | Strangle me. | 勒死我 |
[27:57] | Bludgeon me. | 打死我 |
[28:00] | Surprise me. | 千方百计弄死我 |
[28:02] | I think I can speak for everyone here when I say | 我想我可以代表这里各位说 |
[28:05] | that we’ve all grown rather fond of you. | 我们都越来越喜欢你了 |
[28:07] | We can’t possibly murder you. | 谋杀你 我们做不到 |
[28:09] | It’s not murder. | 这不是谋杀 |
[28:11] | She wants to be reborn. | 她希望重生 |
[28:20] | You’re my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[28:24] | I want to be with you forever. | 我想永远和你们在一起 |
[29:23] | It was the first time I’d seen her since she died. | 这是她死后我第一次见她 |
[29:26] | Only in that moment did I realize | 这时候我才意识到 |
[29:29] | just how much I’d missed her. | 我有多想她 |
[29:32] | How did you know to come? | 你怎么来了 |
[29:35] | You were always my fondest creation. | 你一直是我最喜欢的作品 |
[29:48] | I wanted to be here to help you transition. | 我想来帮你完成转变 |
[30:05] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[30:54] | Those things’ll kill you. | 那玩意会害死你的 |
[31:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:08] | You wouldn’t talk to me. | 你不愿和我说话 |
[31:12] | I thought you hated me. | 我以为你恨我 |
[31:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:21] | And, darlin’, | 亲爱的 |
[31:22] | you had more living to do. | 你活着还有很多事要做 |
[31:25] | I couldn’t get in the way of that. | 我不能阻碍你 |
[31:33] | Oh, baby… | 亲爱的 |
[31:35] | you are to die for. | 你值得我去死 |
[31:51] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[31:52] | I have a reservation. Room 44. | 我定了44号房 |
[31:54] | The Woo room. | 吴先生房间 |
[31:56] | That’s where Billie Dean says he died. | 比莉·迪恩说他就是死在那个房间的 |
[31:57] | Oh, that room is booked. | 那个房间已经被定走了 |
[31:59] | Booked by me, three weeks ago. | 定的人就是我 三周前就定了 |
[32:01] | Under Rhodes, Ashley. | 名字是艾什莉·罗兹 |
[32:03] | My amex app says the charge has cleared. | 网银显示钱已经扣了 |
[32:05] | You have my money. I want my room. | 你收了我的钱 就得给我房间 |
[32:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | 恶魔之夜 2022年10月30日 | |
[32:15] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:18] | I thought that Billie’d be free advertising. | 我以为比莉会我们的活广告呢 |
[32:20] | You know, people love a good ghost story. | 你懂的 人们都喜欢有噱头的鬼故事 |
[32:22] | Well, you were right about that. | 你倒是没错 |
[32:24] | Yeah, but this is getting way out of hand. | 是啊 但现在完全失控了 |
[32:27] | She’s had three prime-time specials. | 她现在有三个黄金档的特集 |
[32:30] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:31] | 科泰兹旅馆 44号房 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 | |
[32:32] | Wait, he’s trying to tell me something. | 等等 他想要告诉我一些事 |
[32:39] | Mr. Woo doesn’t pay for what? | 吴先生不花钱干什么 |
[32:41] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我的意思 |
[32:42] | I don’t mind having this place alive with guests. | 我也希望这里门庭若市 |
[32:44] | It’s just those freaks and weirdos | 但只是那些想要被鬼弄死的 |
[32:46] | who want to be plowed by a ghost. | 怪人而已 |
[32:48] | The people Billie attracts, they’re just… | 比莉吸引来的人都是… |
[32:51] | It’s bad for our brand. | 这对我们旅店品牌不好 |
[32:53] | Why don’t we just shut the place down? | 何不把这地方关了算了 |
[32:56] | Will Drake doesn’t need the money anymore. | 威尔·德雷克不再需要钱了 |
[32:58] | ‘Cause this place needs life. | 因为这里需要活人 |
[33:00] | It’s a hotel, not a cemetery. | 这是旅馆 不是坟墓 |
[33:03] | The living give the spirits trapped in this place | 活人让被困的死人 |
[33:05] | a connection to the outside world. | 能与外界产生联系 |
[33:07] | John. I was wondering when you were gonna arrive. | 约翰 我还在想你什么时候会到呢 |
[33:11] | We’ve missed you. | 我们很想你 |
[33:13] | It’s good to be back. And you’re right. | 很高兴回来 你是对的 |
[33:16] | I don’t like her coming around. | 我也不喜欢她总来这里 |
[33:17] | Pestering, asking questions. | 纠缠不休 问东问西 |
[33:19] | She still trying to contact me? | 她还想联系我吗 |
[33:21] | Every year on this date. | 每年的这一天都如此 |
[33:26] | John Lowe. | 约翰·劳 |
[33:26] | 十诫杀手之屋 科泰兹旅馆 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 | |
[33:28] | The Ten Commandments Killer. | 十诫杀手 |
[33:30] | Show yourself and bear witness to your crimes. | 快快现身 快快认罪 |
[33:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:43] | Call her. | 打给她吧 |
[33:45] | Check her into my room. | 让她去我的房间 |
[33:46] | But get her here quickly. | 但要快 |
[33:48] | It’s only three hours until sundown. | 离日落只剩三小时了 |
[33:58] | We are standing in room 64 of the Hotel Cortez, | 我们现在身处科泰兹旅馆64号房 |
[33:58] | 十诫杀手之屋 科泰兹旅馆 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 | |
[34:02] | where the notorious Ten Commandments Killer lived | 臭名昭著的十诫杀手 |
[34:04] | when he terrorized Los Angeles many years ago. | 多年前犯下诸多恶行的时候就住于此 |
[34:07] | John Lowe may be the most evil and dangerous spirit | 约翰·劳可能是我召唤的 |
[34:11] | with whom I have ever attempted to make contact. | 最邪恶 危险的鬼魂了 |
[34:14] | I will need all of my skills and powers of concentration | 我将用我全部的法力和注意力 |
[34:18] | to achieve this unprecedented interview. | 来完成这次前所未有的访谈 |
[34:34] | You wanted to talk? | 你要聊聊吗 |
[34:40] | I want you to talk. | 我希望你能聊聊 |
[34:43] | My name is Billie Dean Howard. | 我叫比莉·迪恩·霍华德 |
[34:45] | All we know about John Lowe is what the police have said. | 我们知道的约翰·劳不过是警察告诉我们的那些 |
[34:50] | I’m giving you a chance now to set the record straight. | 我要给你一个还原真相的机会 |
[35:12] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[35:15] | Why don’t we start with your family. | 就从你的家人说起吧 |
[35:19] | Did they know you were a serial killer? | 他们知道你是连环杀手吗 |
[35:22] | – What’d you get Holden for dinner? – It’s dog again. | -你给霍尔登带了什么晚饭 -又是狗 |
[35:25] | They came to understand that I was cleaning up the world, | 他们渐渐明白 我是在净化这个世界 |
[35:28] | – in my own way. – Goddamn it, John. | -用我自己的方式而已 -该死 约翰 |
[35:30] | We talked about this; I was not gonna target people | 我们谈过的 我不能对 |
[35:32] | who do not deserve to die. | 无辜的人下手 |
[35:34] | Now, once you went on the lam, | 你失踪之后 |
[35:36] | your wife and two children were never seen again. | 你的妻子和两个孩子就再没现过身 |
[35:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:40] | – Where are you going? – He’s hungry. | -你们要去哪儿 -他饿了 |
[35:41] | I know how to walk into a hospital and not get noticed. | 我知道怎么混进医院 不被人发现 |
[35:44] | Did you kill them? | 是你杀了他们吗 |
[35:45] | I will admit, I failed them. | 我得承认 我让他们失望了 |
[36:01] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[36:03] | There’s only one thing left to do. | 只有一个办法了 |
[36:06] | Turn myself in? | 自首吗 |
[36:09] | We have to go home. | 我们得回家 |
[36:16] | Scarlett was right. | 斯嘉丽是对的 |
[36:18] | The Cortez was home. | 科泰兹就是我们的家 |
[36:20] | We’d all been reborn there, in one form or another. | 我们都是在那以不同的方式获得了重生 |
[36:23] | Well, except for her. | 除了她 |
[36:26] | There was a still a chance for our daughter | 我们的女儿还有机会 |
[36:27] | to grow up somewhere else, | 在别处长大 |
[36:29] | to have some shot at a normal life. | 过上正常的人生 |
[36:32] | But it needed to be away from us. | 但必须远离我们 |
[36:35] | Liz knew just the place. | 丽兹知道该去哪儿 |
[36:38] | The Thatcher School would be hosting | 撒切尔学校将再接收一名 |
[36:39] | more than one young refugee from the Hotel Cortez. | 科泰兹旅馆送去的小难民 |
[36:43] | So you sent your daughter away, | 所以你把你女儿送走了 |
[36:46] | but lived with your son and wife in the Cortez, | 和妻儿一起住在了科泰兹 |
[36:50] | back in L.A., where you were still being hunted. | 你在洛杉矶还是被通缉的 |
[36:54] | It’s hard to provide for your family when you’re on the run. | 逃命的时候是很难养活家人的 |
[36:57] | There were more opportunities in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶机会更多 |
[37:41] | Stop! John Lowe, you’re under arrest! | 站住 约翰·劳 你被捕了 |
[37:44] | I got to get back in the hotel. | 我一定得回到旅馆 |
[38:10] | Let me… | 让我… |
[38:12] | I want to die inside. | 我要死在里面 |
[38:17] | I’m sensing something about your wife and son. | 我感觉到了你的妻儿 |
[38:24] | I can hear the undercurrents from the spirits, | 我能听到灵魂的窃窃私语 |
[38:26] | but they are too afraid to speak clearly. | 但他们不敢清楚地告诉我 |
[38:29] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[38:31] | I don’t want to talk about my family. | 我不想再谈我的家人了 |
[38:33] | Well, if you don’t want to talk about your family, | 如果你不想谈家人 |
[38:35] | then give me something else. | 但就谈点别的 |
[38:37] | What is the significance of October 30? | 10月30号有什么意义 |
[38:41] | Why is it the only day I feel your presence here? | 为什么只有在这天我才能感觉到你 |
[38:48] | Well, it’s Devil’s Night. | 今晚是恶魔之夜 |
[38:50] | And if you leave your camera crew behind, | 如果你愿意把拍摄队留在这儿 |
[38:53] | that I can show you. | 我可以带你见识一下 |
[39:18] | The walls. They’re screaming. | 这些墙壁在尖叫 |
[39:22] | I was in a house once just west of here. | 我曾去过西边的一栋屋子 |
[39:26] | And I could hear the spirits in the walls like termites or… | 我听到那些墙壁间灵魂的声音像白蚁… |
[39:31] | bats in the attic. | 或阁楼的蝙蝠一般 |
[39:34] | But it was nothing like this. | 但远比不上这里 |
[39:37] | This is like being in a rock concert of the dead. | 这里就像是死人的摇滚音乐会 |
[39:43] | Well, come on. | 进来吧 |
[39:46] | Let me introduce you to some rock stars of the dead. | 让我带你见见死人届的几位巨星 |
[39:50] | Oh, Jeffrey, you and your damn straws. | 杰弗里 你和你的吸管都见鬼去吧 |
[39:52] | Come on. Put your drink down and come and dance with me. | 快 把酒放下 来和我跳舞 |
[39:57] | I don’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[39:59] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[40:01] | Neither do I. | 我也不会啊 |
[40:03] | John! | 约翰 |
[40:06] | Jeffrey, look who’s here. | 杰弗里 看看谁来了 |
[40:09] | John is here. | 约翰来了 |
[40:11] | He’s the greatest of them all. | 他是最棒的 |
[40:14] | Are you blushing? | 你脸红了吗 |
[40:15] | I told you, if you like a guy, you have to talk to him. | 我说了 你要是喜欢谁 得告诉他 |
[40:19] | You think any of those young men | 你觉得那些年轻人 |
[40:21] | would have come over to work at my house if I didn’t have | 如果我不主动接近他们 |
[40:23] | the guts to approach them in the world? | 他们会来我家工作吗 |
[40:28] | Well, those guys in Milwaukee must have been pretty desperate | 密尔沃基的人得多绝望 |
[40:31] | to go home with Jeffrey. | 才会和杰弗里回家啊 |
[40:32] | The guy can’t get two words out without going flush. | 这家伙说两句话脸就会红 |
[40:36] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[40:39] | You’re John Wayne Gacy. | 你是约翰·韦恩·加西 |
[40:44] | And that’s Jeffrey Dahmer. | 他是杰弗里·达莫 |
[40:49] | Are you frightened? | 害怕了吗 |
[40:52] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[40:54] | No, I just surround myself with the white light of spirit and… | 不 我以前接触的都是善良的鬼魂 |
[41:00] | to keep myself protected. | 这样可以保护自己 |
[41:03] | Sure thing, sweetheart. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[41:06] | Yeah! Let’s get this party started! | 开始嗨起来吧 |
[41:09] | I need a beer. I’ll drink whatever’s cold. | 我要啤酒 随便什么冷的东西我都能喝下去 |
[41:10] | Jesus H. Christ on a horse, what the hell is this shit music? | 我的老天爷啊 这是什么鬼音乐 |
[41:14] | Aileen Wuornos. | 艾琳·沃诺斯 |
[41:17] | Richard Ramirez. | 理查德·拉米雷斯 |
[41:19] | I’m married, but we live apart. | 我结婚了 但我们分居了 |
[41:27] | And that’s the Zodiac. | 这是十二宫杀手 |
[41:30] | I’ll get you a drink. | 我帮你拿杯喝的 |
[41:44] | I’m Aileen. | 我是艾琳 |
[41:47] | You have the prettiest hair. | 你的头发真好看 |
[41:50] | Man, what I wouldn’t do for a head of hair like that. | 天啊 我也要把头发弄成这样 |
[41:54] | It’s like… it’s like Farrah Fawcett. | 跟法拉·福赛特似的[女演员] |
[41:57] | Reminds me of my-my ex-girlfriend. | 让我想起我的前女友 |
[42:03] | All these dark spirits. | 这些邪恶灵魂 |
[42:06] | It’s… it’s a little overwhelming. | 让我有点紧张 |
[42:08] | Just drink that. It’ll relax you. | 喝吧 能让你放松下来 |
[42:11] | Absinthe! | 苦艾酒 |
[42:13] | Our customary libation. | 我们的老规矩 |
[42:21] | James Patrick March. | 詹姆斯·帕特里克·马奇 |
[42:27] | Oh, I feel the violence in you. | 我感觉到你的凶残了 |
[42:31] | So many spirits who you snuffed out. | 你杀死了那么多生命 |
[42:37] | I can see all the moments when they crossed over. | 我能看见他们死去的那些瞬间 |
[42:41] | Tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[42:44] | what is that like? | 那是什么样 |
[42:46] | Is it a moving picture, like so many cells on a film reel? | 是像胶片上的一帧帧动感的画面 |
[42:49] | Or more like a kaleidoscope of human suffering? | 还是更像人间折磨的万花筒 |
[42:52] | It’s not a picture. | 不是画面 |
[42:54] | It’s a feeling. | 是一种感觉 |
[42:57] | Like a mist on your face on a cold morning. | 如同冷冽清晨蒙在你脸庞上的薄雾 |
[43:03] | You can’t see it in the air, but you can feel… | 看不到实体 但你能感觉到… |
[43:07] | the wetness. | 那种潮湿 |
[43:08] | Yeah. I can feel the wetness | 是啊 我已经潮了 |
[43:11] | with you so close to me right now, Johnny boy. | 你这么紧贴着我 约翰宝宝 |
[43:23] | I got a seat right next to me. | 我旁边刚好有个座 |
[43:37] | So this is Devil’s Night. | 这就是恶魔之夜 |
[43:40] | My Murderers’ Row! | 我的凶手大集会 |
[43:42] | How odd it must be to see all of us then | 看到我们活生生的站在你面前 |
[43:45] | in what appears to be the flesh. | 该有多奇怪啊 |
[43:47] | Flesh enough to eat, | 有血有肉 能吃 |
[43:50] | drink, | 能喝 |
[43:51] | feel our grip on your arm, | 能拽住你的膀子 |
[43:54] | our breath on your skin. | 皮肤能感觉我们的呼吸 |
[43:57] | No! | 不 |
[44:02] | How’s that white light holding up, Billie Dean? | 你的白色之光怎么样了 比莉·迪恩 |
[44:05] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想待下去了 |
[44:07] | When does the party favor arrive? | 聚会的高潮什么时候到 |
[44:09] | John’s taken care of that. | 约翰已经搞定了 |
[44:12] | Grab your weapons, ladies and gents. | 拿上武器 女士们先生们 |
[44:16] | No. | 不 |
[44:21] | Can’t throw a killer party without a little killing, right? | 没点小杀戮怎么能叫杀人犯集会呢 |
[44:24] | Don’t worry, Billie. | 别担心 比莉 |
[44:27] | I think you’re gonna like living here. | 我觉得你会喜欢住在这儿的 |
[44:29] | Here’s the deal. | 下面是条件 |
[44:31] | No more specials or interviews | 不许再有什么特别访谈了 |
[44:33] | or books or tweets or casual conversations | 书 推特也不许再有 和雪莉·麦克雷恩 |
[44:36] | at cocktail parties with Shirley MacLaine | 在鸡尾酒会上随意聊聊这旅馆 |
[44:38] | about this hotel. | 都不允许 |
[44:39] | This place is dead to you. | 这地方对你来说已经死了 |
[44:41] | We will become a myth, | 我们将成为谜题 |
[44:43] | which is what we should’ve been left to do anyway. | 我们本也就该如此 |
[44:46] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不同意呢 |
[44:47] | One sure-as-shit thing I can tell you | 关于被杀 有一点 |
[44:49] | about being murdered: it hurts. | 我可以非常肯定的告诉你 那就是很疼 |
[44:52] | And we like to make it last… | 我们得好好玩 |
[44:56] | None of you can leave the hotel, so… | 你们都出不了这旅馆 |
[45:01] | you can’t hold me to my word, huh? | 你们阻止不了我要说什么 |
[45:05] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[45:11] | What’s the hell are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[45:14] | You are not dead. | 你不是死人 |
[45:15] | I’m a creature | 我是一种 |
[45:17] | who kills to live | 以杀戮为生的生物 |
[45:19] | and who drinks a body’s worth of blood a day | 一个人的血能喝一天 |
[45:22] | and doesn’t think twice about who I’m sucking it from. | 根本不管喝的是谁的血 |
[45:25] | So, if you even let out a whisper of a word | 所以 如果你敢透露一点点 |
[45:29] | that sounds like “Cortez,” | 关于科泰兹的风声 |
[45:30] | I’ll find you and drain every drop of life | 我会找到你 并且吸干 |
[45:35] | from your skinny ass. | 你那皮包骨里的每一滴血 |
[45:37] | I can’t be the only one here hoping you say no. | 在场的肯定不止我 都指望你说不呢 |
[45:42] | No! | 不 |
[45:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[46:22] | Did you take care of what you had to take care of? | 该办的事都都办妥了吗 |
[46:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:26] | Look at you, Scarlett. | 看看你 斯嘉丽 |
[46:28] | Where’d my little girl go? | 我的小女儿哪儿去了 |
[46:30] | You’re just saying that ’cause | 你这么说不过是因为 |
[46:31] | I’m the only member of the family that ages. | 我是我们家唯一一个会变老的 |
[46:35] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[46:37] | Tonight means a lot to me. | 今晚对我来说很重要 |
[46:40] | For us all to be together. | 我们一家团聚了 |
[46:43] | Even just for a few hours. | 即使只有几小时 |
[46:45] | Of course, Dad. | 当然 爸爸 |
[46:47] | Means a lot to me, too. | 这对我来说也很重要 |
[46:50] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[46:52] | Get into bed with them. | 和他们一起睡吧 |
[46:55] | Not you? | 你不一起吗 |
[46:57] | I’m getting a little big for the family bed. | 我太大了 不够睡家庭床了 |
[47:00] | I’ll take the chair. | 躺椅子上就好 |
[47:12] | I’m afraid to fall asleep. | 我怕睡着了 |
[47:14] | As soon as I close my eyes, | 一闭上眼 |
[47:18] | it’ll all be gone for another year. | 一年都再见不到你们了 |
[47:21] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[47:25] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[48:41] | What brings you to the Cortez? | 你为什么来科泰兹 |
[48:45] | Tomorrow’s Halloween. | 明天就是万圣节了 |
[48:47] | This place is supposed to be haunted, right? | 这地方不是说闹鬼吗 |
[48:50] | I’m meeting some friends here. | 我在等朋友 |
[48:53] | No, you’re not. | 你才没有 |
[48:56] | I’m not? | 是吗 |
[48:57] | No. | 是的 |
[49:03] | You have a jawline for days. | 你的下巴真好看 |