Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] People today are obsessed with anything shiny and new. 如今的人痴迷一切闪亮新鲜的事物
[00:10] But it’s all an illusion. 但那都是幻觉
[00:13] Everything new fades. 一切新潮的东西都会淡去
[00:19] But forgotten hotels are still good for some things. 但一座被人遗忘的旅馆还是有些用处的
[00:25] Drug deals. 毒品交易
[00:30] May-December indiscretions. 老牛嫩草的婚外恋
[00:38] And ending it all. 还有一了百了
[00:40] I knew that look anywhere. 我在哪都认得出那副表情
[00:43] Seen it many times. 见过太多次了
[00:46] These two lucky birds are content. 这两位幸运的人很满足
[00:50] At peace, even. 甚至很平静
[00:52] It’s their wedding anniversary, they tell me. 他们说这是他们的结婚纪念日
[00:55] 60 years. 60年了
[00:58] Four kids. 四个孩子
[01:00] Nine grandchildren. 九个孙辈
[01:02] They’ve had a good run together. 他们这辈子过得不错
[01:07] But she’s not quite the same anymore 但她不像以往了
[01:08] since the cancer spread. 因为癌症扩散了
[01:22] And he can’t imagine his life without her. 他无法想象失去她的生活
[01:24] The last thing she wants is to be a burden. 她最不希望的就是成为累赘
[01:28] So they come here… 于是他们来这儿
[01:30] to be alone. 好独处
[01:32] So they never have to be alone again. 好再不必感到孤单了
[01:39] I… 我
[01:42] envy them. 嫉妒他们
[01:53] Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? 你见过比这更美丽的场面吗
[01:57] All I can see is eight hours of hard scrubbing 我只能看到要洗洗刷刷八小时
[02:00] gonna take to get the blood off these walls. 才能把墙上的血都洗掉
[02:03] Why don’t people have the courtesy 他们为什么就不能在自己家里
[02:04] to blow their brains out at their own home? 爆头呢
[02:06] What if one of the kids found them like this? 如果被他们的孩子看到呢
[02:10] Well, I don’t see why that has to be my problem. 我不明白这为什么非要成为我的麻烦
[02:13] Look at them. 看看他们
[02:22] Why are you crying? 你哭什么
[02:25] They were happy. 他们很幸福啊
[02:29] I feel like I’ll never be happy again. 我觉得我再也开心不起来了
[02:32] I pretend that I’m okay living in a world without Tristan, 我假装我可以生活在没有特里斯坦的世界里
[02:34] but it’s… 但
[02:38] it’s been difficult. 真的很艰难
[02:41] Besides, 而且
[02:43] knowing The Countess, it’s just a matter of time 就对女伯爵的了解 她迟早
[02:47] before she slits my throat. 会割了我的喉咙
[02:50] What’s the point of waiting around for someone to… 何必等着别人
[02:54] stab you in the back when I’m already dead? 背后给你一刀 死了不一了百了
[02:59] – No, no, no, no, no. – Wait. -不不不 -等等
[03:00] – Just let me do it. – No, no. -让我做吧 -不
[03:02] – I don’t want to be here. – I know. -我不想留在这儿了 -我知道
[03:03] Well, you’re gonna be stuck here for all of eternity 那你要永远困在这里了
[03:06] unless you get your head strapped on straight 除非你扣动扳机前
[03:08] before pulling that trigger. 什么都想清楚了
[03:12] Oh, shit. 该死
[03:16] Jesus. 天呐
[03:18] You know how this goes. 你明白这回事的
[03:21] Yeah. 嗯
[03:23] And I’m guessing 我猜
[03:24] you have plenty of unfinished business still on your plate. 你还有很多未了的心事吧
[03:26] No, just one. 不 只有一桩
[03:28] My son. 我儿子
[03:30] I always meant to put that right. 我一直想弥补那事
[03:32] Tell him I’m sorry for leaving him. 告诉他很抱歉我抛弃了他
[03:35] Okay. 好吧
[03:36] So you do that. 那你去做
[03:40] And that’ll give me enough time to cancel my Reader’s Digest, 这样我也有足够时间能取消《读者文摘》的订阅
[03:44] my Country Living. 还有《乡村生活》
[03:49] Then we’ll be ready to go. 然后我们就可以走了
[03:51] “We”? 我们
[03:54] You don’t have to do this alone. 你不用一个人来
[03:56] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[03:57] I thought you were reborn. 我以为你重生了
[04:00] Donovan was my one true love. 多诺万是我唯一的真爱
[04:03] I thought when he brought me back from the brink of death, 他帮我从死亡边缘救回来时 我以为
[04:07] it was because he loved me. 那是因为他爱我
[04:10] He doesn’t love me. 但他并不爱我
[04:13] He never will. 他永远不会爱我
[04:18] We’ll do it together then. 那我们一起来
[04:21] Make a clean exit. 利落地离世
[05:32] Yes, dear, 是的
[05:33] the Hotel Cortez, 科泰兹旅馆
[05:35] in downtown Los Angeles. 在洛杉矶市区
[05:38] And you have the dates now. 日子你也知道了
[05:41] That’s right, dear. 是的
[05:42] One whole week– your papa’s treat. 一周 你父亲请客
[05:46] What’s that, um…? 什么
[05:49] He wants to know, “Why now?” 他想问 “为什么是现在”
[05:55] Well, I’d hoped to reach your father to ask, 我本想找到你父亲问问
[05:58] but alas, I cannot. 但找不到
[05:59] I-I must away. Bye now. 我得走了 再见
[06:03] Really… 真的
[06:05] I can’t thank you enough. 我的感想难以言表
[06:07] If you don’t mind my asking, 如果你不介意我问
[06:09] how long has it been? 你多久没见过他了
[06:15] I haven’t seen my son in 31 years. 我已经31年没见过我儿子了
[06:20] I’ve written letters. 我写过信
[06:22] God knows I’ve written checks. 我一直有寄支票
[06:24] The bank statement always let me know that each one cleared. 而银行对账单总会告诉我支票都兑现了
[06:28] I took that as… 我把这当做
[06:31] a sign. 一种迹象
[06:33] I must caution you. 我要提醒你
[06:34] You don’t know exactly the young man’s aspect. 你并不知道那年轻人是怎么想的
[06:37] I don’t follow you. 我不明白
[06:39] His worldview. 他的世界观
[06:41] I-I fear you are challenging him to be very understanding. 你恐怕在要求他做到十分大度宽容
[06:45] Let me stop you right there. 你别说了
[06:47] Back in my day, fairies knew never to father children. 再我们那时候 同性恋知道不能生孩子
[06:51] It would, it would only add to the mayhem. 那只会造成更多麻烦
[06:54] My cousin Frederick. 我亲戚 弗莱德里克
[06:57] He was always getting into his sister’s 他总穿姐姐的
[06:59] peignoir and stockings. 女式睡衣和长袜
[07:05] And-and then one day, he found his place. 然后有一天 他找到了自己的位置
[07:08] His station in life. 他的人生坐标
[07:10] Took his comfort in the sacramental vestments. 在圣礼法衣中找到了宽慰
[07:14] He might’ve become a monsignor, 他本可以当上大主教
[07:16] had he not succumbed to his appetites. 可惜他向自己的癖好屈服了
[07:19] I’m not a pedophile! 我不是个恋童癖
[07:21] I lost interest long ago 我早就不关心
[07:23] in whatever you claim to be. 你究竟自称是什么了
[07:25] No, all I know is some poor boy 不 我只知道 有个可怜的男孩
[07:28] threw a ball in the backyard, 往后院丢球
[07:29] and suddenly 突然
[07:31] his proud papa wasn’t there to catch it. 他骄傲的爸爸就不能接住那球了
[07:36] So now here comes this same little boy 而如今 这个男孩
[07:39] to visit someone he’s always longed to see. 要来见个他一直想见的人
[07:43] And instead he’s going to be confronted 结果却见到了
[07:45] by the ghost of Theda Bara. 蒂达·巴拉的鬼魂
[07:47] I mean, it’s-it’s quite a fright indeed. 这的确很吓人
[07:48] That’s enough! 够了
[07:55] Anyhoo. 总之
[07:57] Where’s that item you promised me? 你答应给我的东西呢
[07:59] You haven’t forgotten your end of the bargain. 你没忘记你要做的吧
[08:08] Have at it. 请用
[08:10] Go nuts. 疯去吧
[08:13] Oh, who would have thought? 谁能想到啊
[08:16] – Oxygen in the soap! – Yes. -肥皂里有氧气 -是啊
[08:18] For God’s sake, look. 老天爷 看啊
[08:19] “Radiant whites,” It says. “又白又亮”
[08:21] You are an absolute marvel. 你真是个奇迹
[08:23] It’s like Christmas morning. 就像圣诞节的早晨
[08:41] Ears. 耳朵
[08:43] For they heard the calling of false gods. 他们聆听伪神的互换
[08:48] You’re a clever man, John Lowe. 你是个聪明人 约翰·劳
[08:52] Empty your hearts. 放空你的心
[08:54] Let the Lady of Shadows hear your prayers. 让影之女神听到你们的祷告
[09:02] Welcome to our church. 欢迎来我们教会
[09:04] Is this your first time here? 你是第一次来吗
[09:06] Know that the old gods are not dead. 要知道旧神未死
[09:09] They’re waiting to be awakened. 他们在等待唤醒
[09:12] What is your name? 你叫什么
[09:17] I am… 我是
[09:18] death. 死亡
[09:34] No! 不
[09:36] One more and you’ll be free. 再杀一个你就自由了
[09:58] What is the meaning of this? 这是怎么回事
[10:02] Welcome. 欢迎
[10:04] Thank you for coming. 多谢你来
[10:09] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[10:12] Who are you? 你是谁
[10:15] Who am I? 我是谁
[10:20] I’m you, asshole. 我是你 混蛋
[10:22] We need to have a little talk. 我们得谈谈
[10:23] I didn’t really think that you brought me here 我也不觉得你叫我来这儿
[10:25] to rummage through your old clothes. 是来翻你的旧衣服的
[10:27] And I’m not interested in your castoffs anyway. 而且我反正对你不要的东西也不感兴趣
[10:32] Though I know you’re very interested in mine. 但我知道你喜欢我不要的
[10:35] So, you know my entire biography? 你了解我的生平吗
[10:37] Damned behind a wall for decades. 在一堵墙后封了数十年
[10:39] And now ready to be damned again. 如今要再次受罪
[10:42] I love her! 我爱她
[10:44] You think you love him? 你以为你爱他吗
[10:46] You love a distant memory. 你爱的不过是一段远去的记忆
[10:48] You love an image on a screen. 你爱的是大银幕上的一个形象
[10:51] You’re nothing more than a fan to him. 你对他来说不过是个粉丝
[10:55] You know, your petulance is very common. 你的怒气很常见
[10:58] It is always this way with pretty boys 那些风光不再的帅气男孩
[11:01] who are past their prime. 总会如此
[11:05] You should grow out that little beard, you know? 你该长长胡子
[11:08] Maybe you could find, uh, work in the Westerns. 或许你能在西部片里找到活儿干
[11:11] We don’t need you. 我们不需要你
[11:13] You know nothing 你根本不知道
[11:14] of my resourcefulness, 我有多聪明
[11:16] little mouse. 小老鼠
[11:18] You can go. 你可以走了
[11:19] You wouldn’t last two days 你在真实世界里
[11:20] with The Countess in the real world. 跟女伯爵连两天都撑不下去
[11:22] Once she sees how you shit yourself 等她看到你听到交通直升机
[11:24] at the sound of a traffic helicopter. 就吓得拉裤子 就会抛弃你
[11:26] Oh, I know all about you. 我非常了解你
[11:29] I am the greatest screen lover of all time. 我是史上最伟大的银幕情人
[11:32] You’re cheap. 你很廉价
[11:33] You’ve always been cheap. 你一直很廉价
[11:38] You have a freaking sword. 你居然有把剑
[11:42] I should’ve killed you after our first tango. 我们第一次跳完探戈我就该杀了你
[11:44] You should be honored to die by its blade. 死在这把剑下是你的荣幸
[11:47] Bitch, please. 得了
[11:51] Really? 不是吧
[11:57] Who’s the little mouse now? 现在谁是小老鼠了
[12:00] She’s gonna mourn over that pretty face. 她会为这张帅气的脸痛苦的
[12:12] You’re not so pretty now, are you? 你现在不漂亮了吧
[12:25] I have better cheekbones, anyway. 反正我的颧骨也比你好看
[12:29] Cheekbones for days. 漂亮多了
[12:41] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[12:43] Can anybody hear me?! Help! 有人听得到吗 救命
[12:46] You can scream as loud as you like. 随你怎么吼
[12:49] In fact, I prefer it. 事实上 那样更好
[12:51] What do you want from me? 你想要怎么样
[12:55] Help me. No. 救命 不要
[12:58] You failed. 你失败了
[12:59] I’m a contractor. 我是个承包商
[13:00] I make optimistic projections. 我会做乐观的估计
[13:02] Please, I’ll do anything. 拜托 我愿做任何事
[13:04] I’ll make this up to you. 我会弥补你的
[13:05] Please, don’t do this. 求你 别这么做
[13:06] I’ll do anything you want, please. 你叫我做什么都行 求你
[13:08] Please don’t. 求你 不要
[13:10] A man is only as good as his word. 守信 是一个人的基本品质
[13:25] What are you doing? 你干什么
[13:28] Keeping up the practice. 保持练习
[13:30] I have great plans for us, you and me. 我为我们定下了宏大的计划
[13:37] Ever since my death, 自从我死后
[13:38] my hunting grounds have been limited 我的狩猎场就受限了
[13:40] to the confines of this hotel. 只能在这间旅馆里
[13:42] And as rich as it may be, 这里虽然不错
[13:44] there are opportunities available to you 但你可以拥有我只能
[13:45] that I can only dream of. 梦想的机会
[13:51] Where’s my wife? 我老婆呢
[13:53] Forget her. 别管她了
[13:54] I find spouses to be a distraction. 我觉得妻子只让人分心
[13:56] I suspect my own to have ended my career prematurely 我怀疑我妻子就向警方检举了我
[13:58] by turning me in to the police. 害得我的事业过早结束
[14:00] I’ve forgiven her, of course, 但我已经原谅她了
[14:01] because of her immense beauty. 因为她是如此美丽
[14:04] I need to find Alex. 我得找到亚历克丝
[14:05] You know where she is. 你知道她在哪
[14:08] Of course. 当然
[14:09] I know everything. 我无所不知
[14:11] I have nothing but time and imagination. 我就只有时间和想象
[14:13] But what I have planned for us, beyond the Ten Commandments, 但我为我们做的打算 将超越十诫
[14:15] will elevate you to the zenith of our profession. 将你提升至我们这行的巅峰位置
[14:17] You take the glory, John. 你可以获得这份荣誉 约翰
[14:19] I’ll stand humbly in your shadow. 我则谦卑地站在你的影子里
[14:22] You tell me where she is 告诉我她在哪
[14:23] or your dreams are just that. 否则你的梦就只会是梦
[14:26] Precocious. 早熟
[14:29] I’d expect nothing less from my star pupil. 我的明星学生当然会如此
[14:33] Come! 来吧
[14:34] Your reunion awaits. 你的团聚等着你呢
[14:40] There’s nothing like the steam from a fresh pot 新煮咖啡的蒸汽
[14:42] to loosen the phlegm from the lungs. 最能化肺部的痰了
[14:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:52] You mustn’t have an argument on an empty stomach. 你们可别空着肚子争吵
[14:56] It upsets the balance of the day. 那样一天都会不舒服
[15:03] I’m sure you didn’t wake me up 你叫醒我
[15:05] to have a cup of coffee. 肯定不是来喝咖啡的
[15:06] You told me Holden was a hallucination. 你告诉我霍尔登只是我的幻觉
[15:08] That was a lie. 那是谎言
[15:09] You tried to make me think I was going crazy. 你想让我以为自己要疯了
[15:12] Well, that was the truth. 那是事实
[15:13] You kept my son away from me. 你让我见不到自己的儿子
[15:16] In case you haven’t noticed, 如果你还没注意到
[15:17] he’s not the child you knew. 他已经不是你印象里的那个孩子了
[15:22] I made my choice to be with Holden. 我选择跟霍尔登在一起
[15:25] I didn’t tell you 我没告诉你
[15:26] because I was afraid you would say something to change my mind. 是怕你会说什么改变我的主意
[15:32] I don’t regret my decision. 我不后悔我的决定
[15:35] We have another child. 我们还有一个孩子呢
[15:37] I haven’t forgotten about Scarlett. 我并没忘记斯嘉丽
[15:47] All this time, 这么久以来
[15:50] you’ve seen her twice. 你只见过她两次
[15:53] She told me. 她告诉我了
[15:57] And how many times have you been to visit Grandma? 你又去过外婆家几次
[16:00] No excuses. 没有借口
[16:03] We abandoned her. 我们抛弃了她
[16:04] We’re the world’s worst parents. 我们是世上最差的父母
[16:07] Well, at least that’s one thing we can agree on. 至少这事我们都同意
[16:12] Maybe it’ll be better for Scarlett with me gone. 或许没有我 斯嘉丽会过得更好
[16:16] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[16:21] We’re in trouble. 我们有麻烦了
[16:24] I made a mistake a while ago, 我前一阵犯了个错误
[16:25] and The Countess holds me responsible. 女伯爵认为那是我的责任
[16:29] Tell me. 告诉我
[16:33] A pack of wild children 一群野孩子
[16:35] drained a man of all his blood. 把人的血都吸光了
[16:37] Anything you want to tell me, Alex? 你有什么想告诉我的吗 亚历克丝
[16:39] I saved my patient. Max was dying from measles. 我救了我的病人 麦克斯得了麻疹要死了
[16:42] So you turned him… and he turned the others. 那你就转化了他 而他转化了其他人
[16:46] One chance to fix this problem. 给你一个机会解决这个问题
[16:48] Countess told me she’d kill me and Holden 女伯爵说她会杀了我和霍尔登
[16:51] if I didn’t make things right. 除非我解决问题
[16:53] I know it’s not your problem… 我知道这不是你的事
[16:56] If it involves you and Holden, 如果跟你和霍尔登有关
[16:58] it’s my problem. 那就是我的事
[17:00] What do we have to do? 我们怎么办
[17:06] Tap. 啪
[17:08] Tap-tap-tap. 啪啪啪
[17:09] Tap-tap-tap. 啪啪啪
[17:10] That’s Morse Code for “He’s coming up the stairs.” 那是莫尔斯码的”他要上楼来了”
[17:14] Clutch your pearls, Daddy. 抓紧你的珍珠项链吧 爸爸
[17:18] Good God. 老天爷
[17:21] I didn’t think I’d be so nervous. 没想到我会这么紧张
[17:23] Your son is all settled in his room. 你儿子已经在房里安顿好了
[17:26] He knows about the complimentary drink tickets, 他知道有赠送的酒票
[17:28] and here he comes to redeem them. 他来兑酒了
[17:37] Okay. 好了
[17:39] Bye now. 再见吧
[17:43] Good afternoon. 下午好
[17:46] It’s happy hour, 现在是减价[快乐]时间
[17:47] so… 所以…
[17:49] feel free to smile. 想笑就笑吧
[17:54] Maybe… 想不想
[17:55] something to drink? 来点喝的
[17:57] Sure. 好
[17:58] How about a bourbon rocks? 波本威士忌加冰吧
[17:59] And a soda back, please. 再来杯苏打水
[18:02] I’m Douglas. 我叫道格拉斯
[18:06] Call me Liz. 叫我丽兹就行
[18:09] What’s your, uh… 你是…
[18:11] what’s your line of work? 你是做哪一行的
[18:13] Uh, I work for a guy who owns huge properties packed 我为一个在丹佛附近
[18:16] with self-storage units 有大量地产
[18:19] in and around Denver. 附带自助仓库的人工作
[18:22] Company makes some serious coin… 公司很能挣钱
[18:25] not that I do. 我可挣不了多少
[18:28] Hey, I like your dress, by the way. 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的裙子
[18:32] Sparkly! 很耀眼
[18:34] What do you call those? 你管它们叫什么
[18:35] What? 什么
[18:36] Uh, the… those round things. 那些圆东西
[18:39] The… oh. 这个
[18:42] Paillettes. 亮片
[18:47] And then… then my wife insisted 然后… 我妻子
[18:50] that I needed to find a new boss. 坚持让我换工作
[18:52] Or to… better yet, she said, 她说 倒不如
[18:54] to be my own. 我自己当老板
[18:56] I mean… 我是说…
[18:58] Give her a break. 别怪她
[19:01] Your bride sounds astute. 你妻子可真精明
[19:03] Yeah. 是啊
[19:04] Yeah, she is. 确实
[19:07] But that doesn’t make the mortgage payment any less late. 可对房贷一点帮助都没有
[19:12] We all have dreams, you know? 我们都有梦想 是吧
[19:16] Not meant to drop everything… 但这不意味着就要抛弃一切
[19:18] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[19:20] I disagree. 我不同意
[19:22] You go ahead. 你放手去干吧
[19:23] You move to Boulder and you start that kayak company. 搬去博尔德 成立你的皮艇公司
[19:27] Anyway, I’m sorry to bend your ear. 抱歉 让你听我唠叨了这么久
[19:31] I’ve always kept my own counsel, you know? 其实我一直不太健谈
[19:34] Coming up, it was, uh… 从小…
[19:36] just my mom and I. 就只有我和妈妈相依为命
[19:38] Dad split. 爸爸走了
[19:41] Missed my one great season in Pee Wee League. 错过了我打得最好的曲棍球联赛季
[19:47] I can’t blame the guy. 我不能怪他
[19:49] I was a rambunctious kid. 我当时是个淘气的孩子
[19:55] You shouldn’t blame yourself. 这不怪你
[19:57] I’m sure your father had his reasons. 你父亲肯定有什么原因
[19:59] Well, those’ll be news to me, 无论是什么原因
[20:01] whenever I hear ’em. 他都没有告诉过我
[20:05] I guess he’s on my mind. 我心里一直想着他
[20:08] I’m in town ’cause we’re… 我来到这里是因为…
[20:11] finally gonna reconnect. 我和爸爸终于联系上了
[20:15] Here’s to that. 为这干一杯吧
[20:17] Yeah. 好
[20:23] This, uh, next one’s on me. 下一杯我请
[20:28] Nice of you. 你真好
[20:30] Maybe another time. 还是下次吧
[20:33] I’d like that. 我很愿意
[20:43] We’re too late. 我们来得太迟了
[20:45] The police must have tracked down the delivery boy. 警察肯定已经追查到外卖员了
[20:48] Kids must be long gone. 孩子们一定早就不在了
[20:52] Maybe not. 也许没有
[20:54] Somebody’s inside. 里面有人
[21:25] Stay here. 待在这
[22:06] Hey there. 你好
[22:09] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[22:11] Kimmy. 金米
[22:13] I want my mommy. 我要找妈妈
[22:15] Okay, Kimmy. 好 金米
[22:17] Let’s see what’s going on with you. 让我看看你怎么了
[22:18] Get away from her! 别碰她
[22:28] Don’t move! 别动
[22:31] You’re bleeding. 你在流血
[22:32] I’m okay. 我没事
[22:35] Don’t make me have to shoot you. 别逼我开枪
[22:37] You don’t scare me. 你吓不了我的
[22:39] There’s a lot more of us than you. 我们的人数比你们多多了
[22:54] We told you not to come back. 我们告诉过你别回来了
[22:57] Kimmy! 金米
[22:58] Please. 求求你
[23:00] Please, you have to help her! 求求你 你得帮帮她
[23:01] Maddie! Get back. 玛蒂 后退
[23:04] You ready? Breathe for me. Ready? 你准备好了吗 呼吸 准备好了吗
[23:07] Come on, honey. 振作点 宝贝
[23:10] Come on, Kimmy. 振作点 金米
[23:11] – Fix her! – I can’t stop. -治好她 -我帮不了他
[23:14] Kimmy, come on. 金米 醒过来
[23:19] Come here. 快醒来
[23:25] Come on. 快醒来
[23:32] Why did you stop? 你怎么停了
[23:35] Help her! 帮帮她
[23:37] It’s too late for Kimmy. 对金米来说已经太晚了
[23:39] Come on. 醒醒啊
[23:43] It doesn’t have to be too late for the rest of you. 对你们其他人来说还不晚
[23:58] How long has your husband been missing, Mrs. Drake? 你丈夫失踪多久了 德雷克夫人
[24:00] Since Wednesday evening. 周三晚失踪的
[24:02] Virtually the last thing he said to me was, “I do.” 他跟我说的最后一句话是”我愿意”
[24:07] Then I came up here to change and finish packing. 然后我来到这儿换衣服 收拾完东西
[24:11] He was going to the bar for a drink. 他要去酒吧喝酒
[24:14] That’s the last I heard from him. 那是我最后一次听到他的消息
[24:18] I wouldn’t panic yet, Mrs. Drake. 换了是我还不至于惊慌 德雷克夫人
[24:20] Some grooms, um, they get cold feet 有些新郎 他们会在婚礼后
[24:23] after the ceremony instead of before. 而不是婚礼前 打退堂鼓
[24:26] Oh, you don’t know my husband. 你不了解我丈夫
[24:28] He’s a very responsible human being. 他是个非常负责的人
[24:32] He would never abandon his new bride 他肯定不会就这样丢下新娘
[24:35] or his young son this way. 还有他年幼的儿子
[24:37] Something must have happened. 肯定出了什么事
[24:41] Darling, I wasn’t aware we had visitors. 亲爱的 我不知道有客人来
[24:43] I’m Will Drake. 我是威尔·德雷克
[24:45] Dearest. 亲爱的
[24:49] Sir, your wife was under the impression you’d gone missing. 先生 你妻子以为你失踪了
[24:52] “Missing”? “失踪”
[24:53] No. 不
[24:54] No, I was just exploring the new renovation on the seventh floor 不 我刚在七楼看翻修的房间呢
[24:57] and got lost in the hallways for two days. 在走廊里迷路了两天
[25:00] I’d love to show it to you. 我很愿意带你一起看看
[25:02] – My wife designed it herself. – Oh, we couldn’t possibly waste -我妻子亲自设计的 -我们真不应该
[25:04] You really should see what’s in there. 你们真该看看里面都有什么
[25:05] these officers’ time any longer. 浪费警官们的时间
[25:06] I am so sorry… 我太抱歉了
[25:08] for how I’ve inconvenienced you. 给你们添了这么多麻烦
[25:11] I was… confused. 我糊涂了
[25:14] Yeah. 没事
[25:15] Well, we’re just glad everything turned out okay. 我们很高兴 一切都好
[25:18] A happy ending without all the tugging and the pushing and… 万事大吉 没有难看的局面发生
[25:23] Thank you. Thank you again. 谢谢 再次感谢你们
[25:28] You murdered me, you bitch. 你杀了我 贱人
[25:30] Oh, get over it. 想开点吧
[25:31] You pissed me off. 是你先惹我的
[25:33] You made disparaging remarks about Bartholomew. 你在侮辱巴塞洛缪
[25:37] That I cannot abide. 我忍不了
[25:38] Bullshit. 胡扯
[25:40] This was your plan all along. 你一直都是这么琢磨的
[25:44] So what happens now? 那现在怎么办
[25:46] My body turns up in some filthy alleyway? 我的尸体出现在某条肮脏的小路上
[25:49] You take control of my empire? 你掌控我的帝国
[25:51] I thought I’d dissolve the empire, convert it to cash. 我会解散帝国 把它变成现金
[25:57] Well, you forget. 你忘了
[25:59] You’re not in the will. 遗嘱里没有你
[26:02] No, you forget. 不 你忘了
[26:06] Lachlan inherits everything. 拉科伦继承一切
[26:17] And you made me his legally appointed guardian. 你让我成为了他的法定监护人
[26:21] I’ll be guiding him. 我会监护他
[26:24] Only until he reaches his majority. 直到他成年
[26:26] Assuming he ever does. 假设他能活到成年
[26:33] Are you threatening my son? 你拿我儿子威胁我吗
[26:35] I don’t kill children, but I could make him a blood relative. 我不杀孩子 但我可以把他变成血亲
[26:41] You mean like that woman who sucked me dry in the hallway. 你是说像那个在走廊里把我吸干的女人
[26:45] You’re a lot smarter dead than you ever were alive. 你死了之后比活着时聪明多了
[26:48] Try and keep it that way. 把这股聪明劲儿保持下去
[26:53] Why don’t you go visit our son? 何不去看看我们的儿子呢
[26:55] We wouldn’t want anything to upset him. 我不想让他伤心
[26:57] Tell him we decided not to honeymoon in Paris after all. 告诉他我们最终决定不去巴黎度蜜月了
[27:02] I advised you not to kill him on the premises. 我建议过你不要在旅馆里杀他
[27:06] Bite me. 咬我啊
[27:46] There’s a room at the end of the hall. 走廊尽头有间房
[27:47] It’s ready for you. 都为你们准备好了
[27:49] I’m gonna try and find you something or someone to eat. 我会尽量给你们找些东西吃
[27:51] You must be starving. 你们肯定饿极了
[27:53] We can wait out here till you get back. 我们可以在外面等你回来
[27:55] I’ll just be a sec. 我一会儿就回来
[28:04] Okay. 好吧
[28:06] Come on. 来吧
[28:27] Go on in. 往里走
[28:28] Your friends are waiting for you. 你朋友们等着你呢
[28:32] I don’t want to. 我不想
[28:34] Let’s go. 进去吧
[28:37] – No! – No! -不 -不
[28:38] – No! – No! -不 -不
[28:41] Help! 救命
[28:43] Open up! Open it! 开门 开门
[28:49] Let us out! Open up! 放我们出去 开门
[28:53] Max! 麦克斯
[28:55] I told you, we should have never trusted that bitch! 跟你说了 不该相信那贱人
[28:58] Shut up! 闭嘴
[29:32] Mama… 妈妈
[29:33] smells appetizers. 闻到了美味
[29:45] What if I look like teenager 为什么我感觉
[29:47] that’s about to get caught? 像是干坏事就要被活捉的小孩子
[29:50] We’re getting a divorce. 我们要离婚了
[29:51] We’re not supposed to be sleeping together. 不该睡在一起的
[29:54] Who says we have to go through with it? 谁说我们真要离婚了
[29:57] I do. 我说的
[30:00] Has anything really changed since I gave you the papers? 我给你协议书后 有什么变化吗
[30:04] Everything. 都变了
[30:06] You found Holden. 你找到了霍尔登
[30:08] You are different, aren’t you? 你也变了 对吧
[30:12] Something solid behind your eyes. 你的眼神中多了一份坚定
[30:16] You’re all there. 你完全好了
[30:21] Finally got it together, John. 你终于恢复了 约翰
[30:34] I can’t. 我做不到
[30:37] I have to process this. 我得慢慢来
[30:40] And I have to check on Holden and the kids. 我还得看看霍尔登和孩子们
[30:47] I am interested in this new John, though. 但我很喜欢新的约翰
[31:03] Did you come inside her, 你射在她里面了
[31:04] or did you shoot on her tits like you do with me? 还是像对我一样 射在她奶上了
[31:12] Sally. 萨莉
[31:13] With the whore, it’s always on the tits. 上妓女 就射在奶上
[31:19] That’s what I am to you. 我对你来说就是吧
[31:21] A whore. 妓女
[31:24] You’re wrong. 你错了
[31:26] It’s not like that. 不是这样的
[31:28] I told you what you meant to me. 我说过你对于我的意义
[31:30] Yeah. 没错
[31:31] You told me you loved me. 你说过你爱我
[31:35] And don’t you dare deny it. 别想抵赖
[31:37] I’m not a liar. 我不是骗子
[31:39] I have loved you. 我爱过你
[31:42] But what we have is an addict’s high. 但那只是上瘾般的着迷
[31:46] In the moment, it seems like it’s never ending. 当时看来永远不会散
[31:50] But it always ends. 但一切都有结束的时候
[31:52] Oh, no. 不
[31:55] Oh, no, baby. 不 亲爱的
[31:58] There will never be anyone like me. 再也不会有我这样的人
[32:02] John… 约翰
[32:05] you can’t tell me that this isn’t what you want. 你能说这不是你想要的吗
[32:33] No. 不
[32:41] Alex is not the answer. 亚历克丝不是你的归宿
[32:44] She doesn’t know about you. 她不了解你
[32:47] Not the way I do. 没我了解你
[32:52] How’s she gonna take it when she finds out the truth? 她发现真相后会是什么反应呢
[32:58] That you’re a serial killer. 你是个连环杀手
[33:02] You think she’ll take you back? 她会重新接受你吗
[33:05] Accept you the way I do? 像我这样包容你
[33:21] No, I have to try. 不 我得尽力一试
[33:23] For Scarlett and for Holden. 为了斯嘉丽和霍尔登
[33:25] Bullshit. 鬼话
[33:30] This is for you. 这都是为了你自己
[33:34] It’s for you. 为了你
[33:37] You’re right. 说得没错
[33:38] If I’m being honest with myself. 如果我要坦诚面对自己的话
[33:50] She left you. 她离开了你
[33:52] She lied to you. 她骗了你
[33:54] She wanted you out of her life. 她想把你赶出她的生活
[33:58] I was there for five years. 我陪了你五年
[34:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:25] I deserve more than this! 我不该被这样对待
[34:41] Stay away from me. 滚开
[34:44] You’ll be back, asshole! 你会回来的 混蛋
[34:46] She’ll leave you once she learns what you are. 她一旦知道你的真实面目 就会离开你
[34:48] She’ll leave you, or maybe I’ll kill that bitch! 她会离开你 不然我就去杀了那贱人
[34:57] Oh, it’s the most beautiful thing 这是我见过
[34:59] I have ever laid eyes on. 最美的东西
[35:01] Oh, thank you, thank you. 谢谢你们 谢谢
[35:04] Oh, oh, how-how… how do I use it again? 我… 要怎么用来着
[35:09] Uh, okay, you press this once for cold. 这个键摁一下是冷水
[35:14] And twice for hot. 摁两下是热水
[35:15] And there’s even a separate setting for delicates. 甚至单独设置了清洗内衣裤的程序
[35:21] Oh, and no more wringing. 而且再也不用拧水了
[35:22] No more wringing. 再也不用拧水了
[35:23] Oh, heavenly day. 美好的一天啊
[35:25] Thank you for helping me reconnect with my son 谢谢你帮我重新联系上我儿子
[35:29] and for giving him such excellent turndown service. 还帮他铺好床
[35:32] So… good to go? 我们可以走了吗
[35:34] Oh, yeah, I think so. 行 我看可以了
[35:36] Um, have we settled on a method? 我们定下办法了吗
[35:39] Pills? Gun? Knife? 药 枪 刀
[35:43] Oh, Queen of the Nile, I must tell you. 尼罗河女王 我得告诉你
[35:46] Your son has been perched in the Blue Parrot for quite a while. 你儿子在蓝鹦鹉酒吧坐了有一会儿了
[35:49] Would you like me to tell him that you will not be back? 你想让我告诉他你不会去了吗
[35:51] – Because you’re doing yourself in? – Shit. -因为你要自杀 -该死
[35:54] Mainly wanted a moment of your time. 我想占用你一点时间
[35:56] Okay. 行啊
[35:58] Really? 怎么了
[35:59] I just wanted to tell you something. 我想跟你说些事情
[36:04] Janice and I are Boulder-bound. 珍妮丝和我要去博尔德了
[36:06] Well, cheers to that. 好啊 干一杯
[36:07] Thanks for the push in the right direction. 谢谢你的鼓励
[36:13] I have something to tell you. 我也有事要告诉你
[36:15] And… it’s… rather difficult. 这很难… 开口
[36:26] Hey… Dad. 爸爸
[36:29] It’s not difficult. 其实不难
[36:32] Or… it doesn’t have to be. 或者说 没必要想得很难
[36:39] Mom gave me a few clues. 妈妈给了我一些线索
[36:41] I put them together. 我梳理了一下
[36:44] She warned me 她警告我
[36:45] that I wouldn’t recognize you, but I-I did. 我会认不出你来 但我认出来了
[36:49] I mean, I do. 我认出来了
[36:53] I don’t recognize myself in you. 你身上没有我的影子
[36:58] How did I get so lucky to raise a child 我怎么会这么幸运 养育出一个
[37:03] so… 如此
[37:06] compassionate? 善良的孩子
[37:07] Mom raised me. 妈妈养育了我
[37:09] You left. 你抛弃了我们
[37:12] That hurt. 这很伤人
[37:15] And maybe that’s what… 也许这也是为什么
[37:18] …makes me see when other people are all… 我能看清其他人一团糟的…
[37:22] messed up inside. 内心
[37:25] Plus, Janice hears me, you know? 而且珍妮丝很懂我
[37:28] Even when I don’t even know what I mean. 就算我连自己都不懂的时候
[37:36] And I told her 我告诉她
[37:39] that I was gonna make things good tonight. 我今晚要和你相认
[37:44] And she’s happy for us both. 她很为我俩高兴
[37:47] You have no problem with the fact 你完全可以接受你父亲
[37:49] that your father is a woman? 是个女人的事实吗
[37:51] I really learned something when Pedro died… 佩德罗在《真实世界》中死后
[37:55] …on The Real World. 我体会到很多
[37:58] Sorry. 抱歉
[38:01] And I kept learning. 我一直在感悟生活
[38:06] Plenty of time to talk it out, Liz. 说来话长了 丽兹
[38:09] But, hey, 但是
[38:12] there’s plenty of room for another woman in my life. 我的生活还有足够的空间去再多容纳一个女人
[38:19] Okay. 好的
[38:22] My goodness, I do love watching you work with a knife. 天啊 我太喜欢看你用刀了
[38:29] I was a little surprised to get your call. 接到你的电话我有点吃惊
[38:32] I figured you’d be in Paris, 我还以为你会在巴黎
[38:33] murdering your husband 谋杀亲夫呢
[38:35] and dumping his body in the Seine. 然后把尸体扔进塞纳河
[38:36] I did a rather stupid thing, I suppose. 我干了件蠢事
[38:39] Felt great at the time, 但那会儿脑子一热
[38:41] but now I have a bit of a mess to deal with. 现在得有一点小麻烦要处理了
[38:43] Oh, I know just what you mean. 我知道你的意思
[38:48] Before we could leave for our honeymoon, 我们出发度蜜月之前
[38:50] we had a squabble. 我们吵了一架
[38:52] So I chucked him in with Ramona and she ate him. 我把他和拉蒙娜关在了一起 她把他吃了
[38:55] Baby. 亲爱的啊
[38:57] You hate-watched without me. 你自己独自欣赏了好戏
[38:59] Don’t be mad. 别生气
[39:00] We can dump someone else in there, maybe this weekend. 也许这周末的时候 我们可以扔点别的人进去
[39:03] In the meantime, I need you to do something for me. 与此同时 我需要帮我办点事
[39:08] Name it. 说吧
[39:09] I need you 我需要你
[39:11] to retrieve Will’s body 在威尔的尸体发臭之前
[39:13] before it gets too ripe. 把尸体弄出来
[39:15] And I think Ramona should go back in the iron maiden. 我想拉蒙娜应该已经回铁笼子里去了
[39:20] Sure. 没问题
[39:22] And while I’m cleaning up your mess, 那我帮你擦屁股的时候
[39:25] maybe you can clean up mine. 你能否也帮我处理点麻烦
[39:26] What did you mean “your mess”? 什么叫你的麻烦
[39:30] Why don’t you text your boyfriend 何不发短信给你男朋友
[39:32] and ask him? 问问他呢
[39:34] Oh, oh, that’s right. 对了
[39:37] He doesn’t know how to text. 他不知道怎么发短信
[39:41] And you can forget about FaceTime. 视频聊天就更别想了
[40:50] It’s open. 门开着呢
[40:54] I just need a sec. 再等一下下
[40:56] I wasn’t sure what we-we landed on, 我不知道该选哪个
[40:58] so I-I just put out a selection. 所以把选项都摆出来了
[41:00] Help yourself. 你随意挑吧
[41:01] Christ, it’s like you’re an arms dealer. 天啊 你简直是个倒卖军火的
[41:07] There. 好了
[41:08] God. 天啊
[41:11] Ah, boy, it took a lot longer than I thought. 花的时间比我想的长多了
[41:13] But it’s finally done. 不过总算搞定了
[41:14] What is? 什么东西
[41:16] It’s my tribute video. 我的感谢视频
[41:18] Nobody’s gonna be rushing to extol my virtues once I croak, 我死了以后 没人会赞颂我的美德
[41:22] so I decided to immortalize myself. 所以我决定给自己留点纪念
[41:26] Tell me what you think. 给我点意见
[41:28] And be honest. 要说实话
[41:48] You put a lot of work in this. 你是费了功夫的
[41:52] Yeah. 是啊
[41:54] I just, I wanted it to be a beacon of hope 我希望我能给我的INS上三个粉丝
[41:58] for my three followers on Instagram. 带去一丝希望的光
[42:01] Okay, I’m ready. 好了 我准备好了
[42:04] Let’s do this. 动手吧
[42:05] You know, I’m just thinking 知道吗 我觉得
[42:07] the chimp might go better before the rainbows. 黑猩猩那张照片应该放到彩虹前面
[42:09] So it’s over the “Never lose your sense of wonder” lyric. 放到”别丧失好奇之心”的后面
[42:13] You’re stalling. 你在拖延时间
[42:19] My Douglas. 我的道格拉斯
[42:20] He just told me he wants me in his life. 他说他希望我重回他的生活
[42:28] So you’re out. 所以你不干了
[42:32] What if one day he has kids? 如果哪天他有孩子了呢
[42:36] I’d be a grandmother, Iris. 我会是孩子的外婆 艾芮斯
[42:38] Yeah, well, I’ve lived alone all my life. 是啊 可我始终是孤零零的一个人
[42:42] Every single person I’ve ever loved has abandoned me, 我爱过的每一个人都抛弃了我
[42:45] so why should you be any different? 你为什么就能不一样
[42:56] Listen to me, Iris. 听我说 艾芮斯
[42:58] You and I 你和我
[42:59] are women of a certain age. 都是上了年纪的女人
[43:01] We have suffered 我们受过苦
[43:02] more than our fair share. 很多很多罪
[43:05] Damn it. 该死
[43:07] We are the ones who should inherit the earth. 我们才应该是这个世界的主人
[43:13] We should freaking take over this damn hotel! 我们应该接管这个旅馆
[43:16] Spiffy it up. 振兴这个地方
[43:17] Turn it into a place with as much hope 让这里变成一个像你的彩虹视频一样
[43:19] as your rainbow montage. 充满希望的地方
[43:22] Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. 就像《涉外大酒店》里的那样
[43:25] We’re entitled to a second chance. 我们有权利重新来过
[43:28] A glorious, 光荣
[43:29] blazing final act. 闪耀的谢幕
[43:34] My… 我的
[43:35] friend… 朋友
[43:38] the best is yet to come. 最精彩的一幕还没开始呢
[43:49] If we do this, there’s no going back. 这样一来就没有回头路可走了
[44:17] Daddy. 爸爸
[44:17] Holden. 霍尔登
[44:18] Holden! 霍尔登
[44:28] I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited to do this. 这一刻我已经不记得等了多少年了
[44:31] Five years. 五年了
[44:37] He’s exactly how I remembered him. 他和我记忆中的一模一样
[44:40] And that’s exactly how he’ll stay. 他也会一直这样
[44:44] It’s time to go home. 该回家了
[45:26] John! 约翰
[45:29] Who’s that? 她是谁
[45:31] Just keep walking. 继续走
[45:32] I’m going to kill you! 我要杀了你
[45:34] I swear on my soul 我发誓
[45:36] I’m going to kill you! 我一定会杀了你
[45:37] John…! 约翰
[46:21] You didn’t run. 你没逃跑
[46:24] Why would I run? 为什么要逃
[46:28] You’d only find me. 你一定会找到我
[46:31] I couldn’t find him. 但我当年找不到他了
[46:35] For almost a century. 快100年了
[46:40] I didn’t know if he was dead 我不知道他是死了
[46:41] or had abandoned me. 还是抛弃了我
[46:45] Neither of which were true, 但其实都不是
[46:46] because he’d been trapped here the whole time. 因为至始至终 他就被困在这儿
[46:52] He’s not the only one who’s been trapped here. 被困在这儿的不止是他
[46:57] We all have. 我们都是
[47:04] At least now he’s free. 至少现在他自由了
[47:07] And this time you know he didn’t abandon you. 而且现在你知道了 他没有抛弃你
[47:10] Is that what you want, Donovan? 这就是你想要的吗 多诺万
[47:12] Is that why you did this terrible thing? 所以你干下这样可怕的事
[47:14] Because you wish to be set free? 因为你想自由
[47:16] I suppose I do. 恐怕是的
[47:18] I knew what this would mean. 我知道这意味着什么
[47:21] I knew what he meant the moment I saw him. 我一看到他 就知道他意味着什么
[47:25] What he was to you. 他对你的意义
[47:28] What I could never be. 是我永远做不到的
[47:29] He made me! 他创造了我
[47:32] He made me. 是他创造了我
[47:34] He made me everything I am! 他造就了我的一切
[47:36] And you made me 而你造就了我
[47:39] in his image. 把我创造成他的样子
[47:41] Yes, I did. 是的
[47:43] I tried to. 我努力把你变成他
[47:44] I thought I couldn’t be without him. 我以为没有他 我会活不下去
[47:49] You were never him. 但你从来不是他
[47:52] You could never be him. 你永远成不了他
[47:56] So you destroyed him. 所以你毁了他
[47:59] First chance I got. 一找到机会我就这么干了
[48:07] And you knew I’d come back here to kill you. 你也知道我会回来杀你
[48:11] Yes. 是的
[48:23] And you don’t care. 而你毫不在乎
[48:25] I do. 我在乎
[48:27] I do care. 我在乎
[48:32] I just don’t mind. 我只是不介意死
[48:36] Dying is the only way you’ll let me love you. 死亡是你让我爱你的唯一办法
[48:44] I don’t know how else to do it. 我想不出别的办法了
[48:48] Beautiful boy. 美丽的少年啊
[48:52] Willing to sacrifice everything… 愿意牺牲一切
[48:57] …for the love of me. 只为了我的爱
[49:05] What a beautiful thing I’ve made. 我竟创造了这样美丽的生灵
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme