时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Mrs. Johnson, may I ask how you found me? | 约翰逊太太 能问问你怎么找到我的吗 |
[00:46] | I was given your name through my friend Margaret Gibson. | 我朋友玛格丽特·吉布森把你的名字给了我 |
[00:51] | She and I used to be in pictures together. | 她和我以前一起演过电影 |
[00:53] | She said you were able to help her with her… problem. | 她说你帮忙解决了她的问题 |
[00:58] | Margaret, yes. | 玛格丽特 是的 |
[01:00] | She’s a lovely girl. | 真是个可爱的姑娘 |
[01:02] | I’m married, you see. | 我结婚了 |
[01:06] | My husband doesn’t even know that I’m expecting… | 我丈夫都不知道我有… |
[01:09] | Mrs. Johnson, you don’t need to explain anything to me. | 约翰逊太太 你无须解释什么 |
[01:14] | I’m here to help you. | 我就是帮你的 |
[01:17] | So, how far along are you? | 你怀胎多久了 |
[01:32] | Three weeks. | 三周了 |
[01:37] | Please. | 请 |
[01:55] | Just through there. | 这边请 |
[02:05] | Doctor, there must be something wrong with this thermometer. | 医生 体温计一定是出问题了 |
[02:07] | It says her body temperature is 75 degrees. | 她体温才24度 |
[02:10] | Can that be right? | 怎么可能啊 |
[02:11] | Don’t be a fool. | 别傻了 |
[02:12] | She’d be dead. | 那她就是死人了 |
[02:16] | All right, my dear, I want you to breathe in | 好了 亲爱的 深呼吸一下 |
[02:19] | and count backwards. | 并倒数 |
[02:24] | There you are. | 就这样 |
[02:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:35] | There you are. | 就这样 |
[02:38] | Get me the big knife. | 把大刀给我 |
[02:51] | Ready the pan. | 准备托盘 |
[02:59] | Closing her up. | 给她缝合 |
[03:01] | Nurse, dispose of that. | 护士 把那玩意处理了 |
[03:04] | I think it’s still alive. | 我觉得它还活着 |
[03:23] | Congratulations, it’s a boy. | 恭喜 是个男孩 |
[05:05] | Hi, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[05:13] | Holden? | 霍尔登 |
[05:16] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[06:54] | Why is it so good with you? | 为什么跟你在一起那么爽 |
[06:56] | Because you’re an orphan. | 因为你是个孤儿 |
[06:57] | Orphans love girls like me | 孤儿就喜欢我这种女人 |
[06:59] | because it’s like mommy and daddy are both in the room. | 就像和爸爸妈妈在一起了 |
[07:04] | Loving you to pieces. | 对你疼爱有加 |
[07:18] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[07:22] | Just to get you started. | 给你开个头 |
[07:24] | The basics– Bronte and Wilde. | 都是最基本的 勃朗特和王尔德 |
[07:28] | You’re gonna love wilde. | 你肯定会喜欢王尔德的 |
[07:34] | Thanks, Liz. | 谢谢 丽兹 |
[07:35] | I don’t think I’ve read anything in years | 我觉得我这几年 |
[07:37] | that didn’t have the month and a picture | 就没看过封面不是印着月份 |
[07:39] | of Jennifer Aniston or Kim K. on the cover. | 和詹妮弗·安妮斯顿或金·卡戴珊的书了 |
[07:43] | I never did any real reading till I moved out here. | 我直到搬到这里才真正开始读书 |
[07:47] | Part of it was all the free time at the desk, | 部分原因是在前台太闲了 |
[07:49] | but I also think you can’t shut down one part of yourself | 但我还觉得 如果你封闭了自己的一部分 |
[07:53] | without shutting down the whole thing. | 整个人也就都封闭了 |
[07:56] | And when I let the Liz out, | 当我释放出丽兹后 |
[07:58] | I could see and feel | 我就能看见 能感受 |
[08:01] | and… taste. | 能品尝了 |
[08:05] | And love. | 我能爱了 |
[08:09] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | I think so, | 或许吧 |
[08:21] | but, goddamn it, | 但是 老天爷 |
[08:24] | who can tell when you’re so damn handsome? | 你这么帅 根本分辨不出 |
[08:32] | I think I love you. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[08:35] | – Don’t tease me. – I’m serious. | -别调笑我 -我是认真的 |
[08:38] | When I come down to the lobby and see you, | 我下大堂去见你时 |
[08:40] | it’s like… you’re genuinely happy to see me. | 你似乎 真的很高兴见到我 |
[08:46] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[08:52] | When you come down, | 你下楼来时 |
[08:55] | it’s like… | 就像 |
[08:58] | it’s like it’s Christmas morning for me. | 我感觉就像圣诞节的早晨 |
[09:05] | I mean, no one’s ever felt that way about me before. | 从来没有人那么看着我 |
[09:08] | Ever. | 从没有 |
[09:10] | No one’s even thought I was smart enough | 从没人觉得我脑子够用 |
[09:11] | to give real books to. | 给我真正的书去读 |
[09:14] | And you want to know the weirdest part? | 你想知道最怪的地方吗 |
[09:16] | When we screw, I swear, | 我们操的时候 我发誓 |
[09:20] | I’ve never come harder in my life. | 我从没射得那么狠过 |
[09:25] | It’s so bizarre. | 感觉好怪 |
[09:28] | I’m not gay or anything. | 我都不是同性恋 |
[09:31] | You’re not gay for being with me. | 你跟我在一起不算同性恋 |
[09:35] | I’m a girl. | 我是个女孩 |
[09:37] | I’m a hetero girl. | 我是个直女 |
[09:48] | Thank you… for seeing the girl. | 谢谢你 看到那女孩 |
[09:58] | Why are you crying? | 为什么哭 |
[10:01] | Because I do love you. | 因为我的确爱你 |
[10:04] | And I know this doesn’t end well. | 而且我知道这事不会有好果子 |
[10:06] | And it shouldn’t. | 也不该有 |
[10:08] | Not after what I’ve done to the countess. | 我这样对待女伯爵 |
[10:12] | She gave me everything. | 她给了我一切 |
[10:13] | It’s wrong what we’re doing to her. | 我们这么对她是不对的 |
[10:16] | How can love be wrong? | 爱怎么可能有错 |
[10:18] | If she could just see us together, | 如果她能看到我们在一起的样子 |
[10:22] | she’d understand. | 她就会理解 |
[10:56] | Do you want me to do something different? | 想要我做点别的吗 |
[10:59] | This always happens to me with women. | 我跟女人在一起就会这样 |
[11:02] | I love them. | 我喜欢女人 |
[11:03] | I love their bodies and… | 我喜欢女人的身体 |
[11:07] | …and their femininity | 女人的柔美 |
[11:09] | and their sex… | 女人的性爱 |
[11:13] | but my cock and my mind operate separately. | 但我的屌和脑子另有想法 |
[11:18] | I’m very embarrassed. | 我真不好意思 |
[11:20] | Hardly embarrassing. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[11:22] | This isn’t a crisis. | 这不是危机 |
[11:25] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[11:27] | invitation for an adventure. | 冒险的邀请 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:44] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:49] | Don’t… | 别 |
[11:50] | don’t talk to her about us… just yet, okay? | 先别跟她说我们的事 好吗 |
[11:53] | Let it be just ours… for a little while longer. | 就让这小秘密再多保密一阵子吧 |
[12:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:12] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[12:14] | I need some help with Mr. Drake. | 我需要你帮帮德雷克先生 |
[12:17] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[12:18] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[12:19] | A few weeks ago, you were in my office | 几周前 你还来我办公室 |
[12:21] | telling me about all the dick you took in prison. | 说在监狱里干过多少男人 |
[12:23] | I was messing with you, man. | 我是逗你的 |
[12:24] | I made up all that jail stuff. | 蹲监狱什么的都是我编的 |
[12:28] | I had my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[12:32] | Just fluff him up for me a bit, baby. | 替我撩拨他一下 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | I’ll finish him off. | 我会做完 |
[12:36] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[12:37] | I’m not into it. | 我没兴致 |
[12:42] | You are for the next hour. | 这接下来的一小时必须有兴致 |
[13:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:11] | Judging by how fast you put your nose up in the air | 之前我为了欢迎你提出 |
[13:14] | when I offered you an evening of backgammon and rosé– | 一起打一晚双陆棋喝玫瑰葡萄酒 |
[13:16] | to welcome you, no less– I’m really not your girl. | 你却完全不屑 我显然不是你的型 |
[13:20] | John somehow discovered the sleeping chamber. | 约翰不知怎么发现了睡眠室 |
[13:24] | Where is he now? | 他人在哪 |
[13:25] | I gave him two milligrams of versed | 我给了他两毫克咪唑安定 |
[13:28] | to keep him out for a couple of hours. | 他会昏睡几小时 |
[13:30] | He can’t know about Holden and me. | 不能让他知道我和霍尔登的事 |
[13:32] | I almost died when I lost him. | 我失去他时差点死了 |
[13:36] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:37] | That once-in- a-lifetime love, | 那种千载难逢的爱 |
[13:40] | it’s the only thing that can gut you raw | 是唯一能让你撕心裂肺 |
[13:42] | and make your world pyrotechnic in color. | 头晕目眩的东西 |
[13:46] | Everyone’s entitled to one true love. | 人人都有权真爱一次 |
[13:51] | There’s a broom and a dustpan in the cleaning closet, Nanny McPhee. | 清洁柜里有扫帚和簸箕 保姆小姐 |
[13:55] | We got to get rid of those coffins. | 我们得把棺材丢掉 |
[14:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[14:28] | I just saw you. | 我刚刚看到你了 |
[14:30] | In a coffin. | 睡在棺材里 |
[14:32] | You called me, John. | 你打给了我 约翰 |
[14:35] | You said you were having visions, | 你说你看到了幻觉 |
[14:38] | and you were afraid, and you asked me to come, | 觉得害怕 所以叫我过来 |
[14:40] | and so I did. | 我就来了 |
[14:42] | I found you lying in the hallway outside your room. | 我发现你躺在屋外走廊里 |
[14:47] | No, I was asleep. | 不对 我本来在睡觉 |
[14:53] | Holden… came in | 霍尔登 进来了 |
[14:56] | and woke me up | 惊醒了我 |
[14:58] | And told me to follow him down to the basement where… | 他叫我跟他去地下室 |
[15:02] | Where there was an empty swimming pool? | 那里有个空泳池吗 |
[15:05] | Filled with sleeping children in glass coffins? | 里面是睡在玻璃棺材里的孩子 |
[15:08] | You realize this is exactly what Scarlett told us. | 这跟斯嘉丽和我们说的一样 |
[15:14] | Her exact memories. | 她的回忆 |
[15:16] | It makes sense, doesn’t it? | 也有道理 |
[15:17] | They become your own… visions. | 变成了你的幻觉 |
[15:20] | Alex, I’m telling you what happened. | 亚历克丝 我告诉你 这是事实 |
[15:21] | I think you’re having a psychotic break. | 我觉得你是精神崩溃了 |
[15:25] | I think you’ve been heading this way for a while. | 我觉得你有这倾向已经好一阵了 |
[15:27] | You need to get out of here, | 你得离开这里 |
[15:28] | and you need to get professional help. | 寻求专业帮助 |
[15:29] | No, I’m going down to that room. | 不 我要再下去那个房间 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna see it for myself. | 我要亲眼看看 |
[15:34] | You can come with me if you want. | 你如果想可以一起来 |
[16:42] | Hello, my love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | Darling, I wanted to say good-bye. | 亲爱的 我想道别 |
[17:00] | Mama’s going to paris. | 妈妈要去巴黎了 |
[17:02] | And when I get back, I’ll have so much money, | 等我回来 我就会拥有很多钱 |
[17:05] | I’ll never have to leave you ever again. | 我就再也不用撇下你了 |
[17:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:54] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[17:57] | We can do anything we want. | 我们想做什么都行 |
[17:58] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[18:00] | You want to trash her penthouse? | 你想砸烂她的顶层公寓吗 |
[18:02] | You know why we’re here. | 你知道我们来是干什么 |
[18:08] | Going to the basement. | 去地下室 |
[18:10] | Take care of those kiddies. | 干掉那些小娃娃 |
[18:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:17] | You going soft on me? | 你不忍心吗 |
[18:19] | Why? Because I don’t want to murder some children? | 怎么 因为我不愿杀小孩吗 |
[18:22] | Well, I might tear up. | 我可能会流泪 |
[18:24] | You don’t give two shits about those kids. | 你才不在乎那些孩子 |
[18:27] | It’s not about them. | 这不是因为他们 |
[18:31] | But you know when I stab at their little hearts, | 但你知道我把刀捅进他们的小心脏 |
[18:34] | I’ll be stabbing at hers, | 就是捅进了她的心脏 |
[18:36] | and you’re still not over her. | 而你还没忘记她 |
[18:39] | And you are? | 你就忘记了吗 |
[18:40] | You’re obsessed. | 你痴迷了 |
[18:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | You go… sniff her panties. | 你去翻她的内裤闻吧 |
[18:55] | I’ll take care of this myself. | 我自己解决 |
[19:07] | Well, son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[19:10] | Where the hell are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[19:12] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[19:14] | You been flapping that mouth? | 你大嘴巴了吗 |
[19:15] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[19:16] | I was ready to do this. | 我都准备好了 |
[19:18] | Well, guess you were. | 看来还真是 |
[19:20] | Damn, woman. What’s got into you? | 该死 女人 你是怎么了 |
[19:23] | About six pints of o-negative | 六品脱O阴型血 |
[19:25] | from a couple of smart alecks in Room 36. | 36号房那对自作聪明的情侣身上的 |
[19:32] | It’s a whole new you. | 真是个全新的你啊 |
[19:33] | Damn straight it is. | 说得没错 |
[19:35] | That boy of yours pussed out, but not you. | 你儿子娘们兮兮的 可你不一样 |
[19:39] | You must really hate the little shits. | 你一定很恨那些小畜生吧 |
[19:42] | Nah, I don’t hate ’em. | 不 我不恨他们 |
[19:43] | Maybe even love ’em a little. | 也许还有点爱吧 |
[19:45] | It’s her I hate. | 我恨的是她 |
[19:47] | That’s why those kids have got to go first. | 所以必须先弄死那些孩子们 |
[19:50] | They’re her reason for living. | 他们是她活下去的理由 |
[19:52] | That’s cold. | 真冷血 |
[19:53] | No. | 不 |
[19:55] | It’s a kindness. | 是行善 |
[19:57] | This is no place for children. | 这里不是孩子们应该待的地方 |
[19:59] | Come on, let’s go find the kids. | 走吧 去找那些孩子 |
[20:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[20:02] | You find them, | 是你去找 |
[20:03] | ’cause it sounds like you know what to do. | 因为听起来你知道该怎么做 |
[20:05] | But even with that done, | 但即使解决了这件事 |
[20:07] | she’ll still have one more reason to go on, | 她依然还有一个活下去的理由 |
[20:09] | and I’m gonna tend to that. | 而那才是我要去解决的 |
[20:11] | So give me the key to Room 33. | 把33号房的钥匙给我 |
[20:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[20:55] | Can you show us to the line | 能告诉我们去 |
[20:56] | to the Fast & Furious– Supercharged? | 《速度与激情:增压》游乐场的路吗 |
[20:59] | We are lost in this hotel for so long. | 我们在这旅馆里迷路好久了 |
[21:01] | It’s like a maze. | 这里就像个迷宫 |
[21:04] | You’re never going to see Vin Diesel in 3-D | 你们永远看不到三维立体的范·迪塞尔了 |
[21:07] | because you can’t leave this hotel. | 因为你们不能离开这间旅馆 |
[21:11] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:12] | I told you, Agnetha, | 我告诉过你了 阿格妮莎 |
[21:14] | we are dead. | 我们死了 |
[21:16] | Why do you think you’re dead? | 为什么会认为你们死了 |
[21:20] | Because everything I put in my mouth | 因为我吃下去的任何东西 |
[21:22] | tastes like chalk. I love food. | 味道都像粉笔一样 我很喜欢吃东西的 |
[21:25] | Don’t listen to him, Vendela. | 别听他的 芬德拉 |
[21:26] | Come. | 走 |
[21:27] | We’ll find a way out. | 我们自己找出口 |
[21:28] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:30] | Vendela’s right. | 芬德拉说得没错 |
[21:32] | Until you find a purpose, | 在找到目标之前 |
[21:34] | you’ll both be stuck in an unbreakable chain, | 你们会一直被困在这牢固的枷锁里 |
[21:37] | repeating yourselves over and over again. | 一遍又一遍重复着自己死前的景象 |
[21:43] | How hard is it | 买点甘蓝 |
[21:44] | to get some goddamn kale around here?! | 送到这能有多难啊 |
[21:48] | It’s the power of the hotel. | 这就是这间旅馆的力量 |
[21:50] | Makes you lose your compass. | 它使你们迷失方向 |
[21:53] | Your sense of yourself. | 丧失对自我的认识 |
[21:56] | Of anything. | 丧失对一切事物的感知力 |
[21:58] | But there are those who have broken out of that cycle. | 但有人打破过那种循环 |
[22:05] | Her name was Cara. | 她叫卡拉 |
[22:08] | She was an elementary school teacher. | 她是个小学老师 |
[22:10] | She had so much love to give | 她有那么多的爱 |
[22:12] | but nobody to give it to. | 却无人接受 |
[22:16] | She came to the Cortez to end it all. | 她来到科泰兹旅馆想了结这一切 |
[22:28] | I love the bouquet of rotting flesh. | 我喜欢腐肉的味道 |
[22:34] | Cara was sitting in that tub for months. | 卡拉在那浴盆里坐了几个月 |
[22:38] | Decomposing. | 尸体腐烂了 |
[22:49] | Never drink the water from the fifth floor, | 千万别喝五楼的水 |
[22:52] | unless you want a taste of Cara. | 除非你想尝尝卡拉的味道 |
[22:54] | She was like us? | 她跟我们一样吗 |
[22:56] | Aimless. | 漫无方向 |
[22:58] | Leaving wet spots on the floor. | 在地板上留下斑斑水渍 |
[23:01] | Until she found her purpose. | 直到她找到了一个目标 |
[23:14] | Cara enjoyed terrorizing the hotel guests. | 卡拉乐于吓唬旅馆里的住客 |
[23:19] | She was quite fond of the pool until they drained it. | 她很喜欢泳池 直到后来他们把水放干了 |
[23:22] | So if we find our purpose, | 如果我们找到了目标 |
[23:25] | we can leave the hotel? | 就能离开旅馆了吗 |
[23:26] | You don’t get to leave. | 你们不能离开 |
[23:29] | All you get is a reprieve from the hamster wheel. | 你们只能暂时中止这仓鼠转轮般的循环 |
[23:33] | Eternity can be tedious | 如果没什么有意思的东西 |
[23:36] | without something enjoyable to break up the day. | 作为调剂 永生是很乏味的 |
[23:40] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[23:42] | What’s your purpose? | 你的目标是什么 |
[23:44] | I lost mine when I lost her. | 我失去她时也就失去了目标 |
[24:07] | Bartholomew… | 巴塞洛缪 |
[24:15] | Bartholomew… | 巴塞洛缪 |
[24:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:22] | Come on out, love bug. | 快出来 小可爱 |
[24:26] | It’s auntie Ramona. | 是拉蒙娜阿姨 |
[24:40] | I’ve missed you. | 我都想你了 |
[24:43] | Auntie Ramona’s here. | 拉蒙娜阿姨来了 |
[24:55] | Bartholomew… | 巴塞洛缪 |
[25:12] | Bartholomew. | 巴塞洛缪 |
[25:25] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我给你带来了个惊喜 |
[25:58] | I left his door open and the dish out, | 我把门开着 菜也上了 |
[26:00] | so it’s possible he may just crawl back in there. | 所以他有可能已经爬进去了 |
[26:02] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他不可能走太远的 |
[26:04] | We need to find him before the countess gets back, | 我们必须在女伯爵回来前找到他 |
[26:07] | or there’ll be hell to pay. | 否则麻烦就大了 |
[26:14] | You want some more ice for that? | 你想再来点冰吗 |
[26:17] | Mmm, naw. | 不用了 |
[26:20] | It’ll be all healed up in an hour. | 不用一小时就会痊愈的 |
[26:24] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[26:26] | It’s being taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[26:29] | That thing | 那个东西 |
[26:30] | should’ve died way back when it was supposed to. | 很早以前就该死了 |
[26:33] | Same thing could be said for a lot of people around here. | 这里很多人都适用于这句话 |
[26:37] | Which is why I have to ask you to leave. | 所以我必须请你离开 |
[26:41] | Not that it’s not been nice having you here. | 不是我不喜欢你在这陪我 |
[26:43] | It is, I have missed you. | 我喜欢 我很想你 |
[26:46] | All the other girls around here are either dead or dumpy. | 这里其他的女人不是死人 就是短粗胖 |
[26:49] | But I can’t have any upsets. | 但我现在不能惹她不高兴 |
[26:52] | – Not now. – Why? | -现在不能 -为什么 |
[26:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:55] | Come on, spill the tea. | 来吧 快跟我说说 |
[26:59] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[27:04] | Finally | 终于 |
[27:05] | and for the first time in my life. | 我此生第一次坠入爱河了 |
[27:08] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 天哪 这可把我惊到了 |
[27:10] | I sensed a glow. | 某人可是容光焕发啊 |
[27:12] | -Yeah? – Who is he? | -是吗 -对方是谁啊 |
[27:14] | Not one of them rough trade corner boys. | 该不会是个站街的小伙吧 |
[27:16] | – You always liked too much. – No. | -你总是欲求不满 -才不是呢 |
[27:19] | His name is Tristan. | 他叫特里斯坦 |
[27:21] | He’s young. | 他年轻 |
[27:23] | He’s beautiful. | 他俊俏 |
[27:25] | He’s… exquisitely damaged. | 他的 缺陷都很完美 |
[27:29] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[27:32] | Mostly. | 差不多是了 |
[27:34] | Tristan? | 特里斯坦吗 |
[27:35] | Isn’t that the name of the countess’ new squeeze? | 那不是女伯爵的姘头吗 |
[27:38] | She doesn’t love him. | 她不爱他 |
[27:39] | Of course she doesn’t. | 她当然不爱了 |
[27:41] | You think that’s gonna matter? | 你觉得那重要吗 |
[27:42] | Look, if you really want to be with this boy, | 如果你真想和那男孩在一起 |
[27:46] | what you need to do is run. | 就得跑路了 |
[27:49] | Tristan is a passing fancy for her. | 特里斯坦和她不过是露水姻缘 |
[27:51] | If I am really honest with her, | 如果我对她袒露心声 |
[27:53] | if I tell her from the heart | 如果我把心里话都告诉她 |
[27:55] | what we mean to each other, she will understand. | 告诉她我们两人的感受 她会理解的 |
[27:58] | Oh, she will rip that heart right out of your chest. | 她会马上开你的膛 扯出你的心 |
[28:03] | Just know when it’s time to run. | 你要知道什么时候该逃跑 |
[28:31] | We just wanted to stop walking. | 我们只是不想再走了 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | I can’t hear… | 我听不见 |
[28:36] | Tino, you’re breaking up. | 蒂诺 你掉线了 |
[28:39] | Come on, man, it’s going to be epic. | 老兄 这将是空前绝后的 |
[28:42] | Okay? I need my wingman. | 好吗 我需要助攻 |
[28:45] | I got a room. | 我开了间房 |
[28:46] | Will Drake’s hotel downtown. | 是威尔·德雷克在市区的旅馆 |
[28:48] | Gotta be a ton of models hanging out. | 肯定能钓到大把的模特 |
[28:51] | Hello? Tino? | 喂 蒂诺 |
[28:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:04] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[29:06] | I’m looking for a ride. | 我在找人一起兜风 |
[29:07] | Maybe you found one. | 也许你已找到合适人选了 |
[29:09] | Fast & the Furious. | 要《速度与激情》那样的 |
[29:10] | I can do that. | 我可以 |
[29:14] | Or it can be… slow | 也可以慢慢来 |
[29:18] | and sweet. | 多美啊 |
[29:34] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[29:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[29:38] | That’s my friend Vendela. | 这是我朋友芬德拉 |
[29:39] | I want to play. | 我想一起玩 |
[29:46] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[29:49] | This is some kind of scam. | 这是在搞诈骗吧 |
[29:52] | You two are pros. | 你们两个是妓女 |
[29:53] | I’m getting double-teamed and then you make me pay. | 我玩了双飞后就得给你们钱 |
[29:56] | No way, Jose. | 没门 没门 |
[29:58] | Mr. Woo does not pay for pussy. | 吴先生不花钱操逼 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna take a leak. | 我要撒个尿 |
[30:07] | You two better be gone when I come out. | 你们最好在我出来前滚蛋 |
[30:20] | No more hallways. | 别再想在走廊里晃悠了 |
[30:36] | Fast and furious! | 来速度与激情吧 |
[30:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:55] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[30:58] | My name’s Alex. | 我叫亚历克丝 |
[31:00] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[31:01] | Just some stupid guy with a big hard-on. | 就是个硬的起来的傻小子 |
[31:06] | We were trying to find our purpose. | 我们想弄明白自己的目标是什么 |
[31:09] | So you’re not upset because he’s dead? | 你们杀了他 没有一点不安吗 |
[31:13] | Killing him was nothing. | 杀了他不算什么事 |
[31:15] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[31:17] | I sort of feel sorry for him. | 我有点为他难过 |
[31:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:20] | We can’t go back to the hallways. | 我们不能再回走廊去了 |
[31:22] | You don’t have to. | 你们不用回 |
[31:24] | You can find your purpose without killing them. | 你们不用杀人也能找到自己的目标 |
[31:28] | What do we do? | 我们该干什么 |
[31:30] | You can break their minds. | 你们可以扰乱人们的心智 |
[31:34] | I have the perfect idea. | 我有个绝妙的主意 |
[31:38] | I know this guy. | 我认识个人 |
[31:41] | He’s always wanted two girls. | 他一直想要两个女孩 |
[32:00] | Lowe. | 劳 |
[32:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[32:02] | It’s another one, isn’t it? | 又添了一起案子 对吧 |
[32:04] | – How was the victim posed? – Who called you about this? | -受害人是什么姿势 -谁打电话告诉你了 |
[32:06] | I have a police scanner in my room. | 我房间里有个警用扫描仪 |
[32:08] | It’s a commandment murder. | 这是起十诫凶案 |
[32:09] | Nothing’s been determined. | 还没有下任何定论 |
[32:10] | We just began to process the crime scene. | 我们刚开始查看犯罪现场 |
[32:12] | Hey, don’t pull this shit on me now. | 现在别跟我扯这些 |
[32:36] | All right, come on. | 好了 过来 |
[32:38] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -过来 -果然 |
[32:40] | It all fits. | 各方面都吻合 |
[32:41] | A televangelist. He’s preaching the Gospel of Prosperity. | 他是个电视布道者 在布道《成功福音》 |
[32:44] | He used the word of God to make money. | 他以上帝的名义谋财 |
[32:46] | It’s another Commandment. | 这是另一诫 |
[32:47] | Thou Shalt Not Take the Lord’s Name in Vain. | 不可妄言主之名 |
[32:49] | I can be useful to this case, Andy. | 这案子我能帮上忙 安迪 |
[32:50] | We don’t need you, John. | 我们不需要你 约翰 |
[32:52] | We got somebody in custody. | 我们已经扣押了一个嫌犯 |
[33:14] | Plenty of seats down at the bar. | 楼下酒吧还有很多空位 |
[33:20] | What are you doing up here? | 你上来干什么 |
[33:22] | Nothing. | 不干什么 |
[33:25] | Looking for some… one. | 找… 人 |
[33:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:32] | I love my kids. | 我爱我的孩子 |
[33:36] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[33:41] | It’s not my fault I’m so shitty at it, is it? | 我照顾不了他们也不怪我 是吧 |
[33:48] | Why don’t I help you to your room? | 我扶你去房间吧 |
[33:51] | Get to bed. | 睡觉 |
[33:54] | No telling what kinds of undesirables | 天知道待走廊里 |
[33:57] | you’re going to run into out in the halls. | 会碰到什么讨厌鬼 |
[34:01] | Those undesirables should be worried | 那些讨厌鬼现在 |
[34:03] | about running into me right now. | 应该担心碰上我 |
[34:06] | John? | 约翰 |
[34:09] | Come on. | 起来 |
[34:10] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:11] | -来 -不 | |
[34:13] | No, don’t take this from me! | 别安慰我 |
[34:15] | This is my breakdown– I’m gonna have it. | 我崩溃了 我自己承担 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 抱歉 你们没事吧 |
[34:38] | – Are you looking for Liz? – No. | -你们在找丽兹 -不 |
[34:40] | We are looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[35:43] | Looks like that breakdown is going well. | 崩溃得挺爽啊 |
[35:49] | Is that your blood? | 这是你的血吗 |
[35:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:58] | Where are the girls? | 那俩女生呢 |
[35:59] | Look at the right old mess you’ve made. | 看看你又弄得这么脏 |
[36:01] | This much blood will take three washings. | 这么多血要洗三遍 |
[36:03] | The sheets will lose their thick pile. | 床单就没那么经洗了 |
[36:06] | Mr. Man, thank you. | 先生 谢谢 |
[36:09] | You’re much better than a Universal Studio tour. | 你比环球影城之旅爽多了 |
[36:12] | Fast and furious. | 很”速度与激情” |
[36:19] | We have a purpose. | 我们找到目标了 |
[36:22] | Get out! | 滚 |
[36:23] | Get out of my room! | 滚出我的房间 |
[36:25] | Harlots. | 水性杨花 |
[36:26] | Those nordic types, | 典型的北欧人 |
[36:27] | they have no respect for fresh linens. | 一点都不尊重刚洗的床单 |
[36:30] | It’s not in their culture. | 不是他们的文化 |
[36:31] | It’s a well-known fact. | 但是个众所周知的事实 |
[36:32] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[36:33] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[36:38] | I haven’t collected the pillow cases yet… | 我还没拿枕套… |
[36:40] | Get out of my room! | 滚出我的房间 |
[36:44] | John! | 约翰 |
[36:50] | Good to see you’re finally, truly | 很高兴看到你 |
[36:53] | checking in to the Hotel Cortez. | 真正在科泰兹旅馆登记入住了 |
[38:30] | You haven’t said a word to me | 我从黛娜家接你回来后 |
[38:31] | since I picked you up at Dinah’s. | 你就没开过口 |
[38:34] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[38:36] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[38:40] | Do you know how embarrassing it is | 知道吗 当我朋友问 |
[38:42] | when your friend asks what time you’re going home | 我什么时候回家 而妈妈却根本 |
[38:44] | and your mom doesn’t even answer the phone? | 不接电话 这有多尴尬吗 |
[38:48] | I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[38:50] | I’m sure there was some kind of emergency. | 我想肯定是有急事 |
[38:52] | She hasn’t called me for two days. | 她两天没给我打电话了 |
[38:56] | Are you leaving now? | 你要走吗 |
[38:57] | What? | 什么 |
[38:58] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你不住这儿了 |
[38:59] | No, I’m staying here until we sort this out, okay? | 想出办法前我会一直住在这儿 好吗 |
[39:03] | I’ll never leave you alone. | 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[39:35] | I know things seem crazy, but you have to believe me, | 我知道事情很疯狂 但你得相信我 |
[39:38] | I-I’m gonna make things right again. | 我会让一切恢复正常的 |
[39:41] | You can’t. | 你不行 |
[39:42] | Not by yourself. | 你一个人不行 |
[39:46] | I will talk to mom. | 我会跟妈妈谈的 |
[39:50] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[40:02] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[40:04] | you’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[40:08] | No, this is nothing, uh, um… | 不 这没什么 |
[40:10] | It’s an accident at the, uh, at the hotel. | 旅馆里发生了意外 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna go put it in the laundry, okay? | 我拿去洗 好吗 |
[41:23] | Scarlett, are you all right? | 斯嘉丽 你还好吗 |
[41:24] | You stay away from me! Stay away from me! | 离我远点儿 离我远点儿 |
[41:43] | Ooh, look at that. | 你看 |
[41:45] | Is there anything more beautiful than a sleeping child? | 没什么比熟睡的孩子更美了 |
[41:48] | You last night. | 昨夜的你就更美啊 |
[41:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:57] | I’m gonna put him in bed. | 我去把他抱上床 |
[41:58] | I fear I may pass out as well. | 恐怕我也困了 |
[42:00] | One too many klonopin on the flight. | 飞机上服了太多氯硝西泮[安睡药] |
[42:02] | Yes, sleep, my love. | 睡吧 亲爱的 |
[42:03] | Rest those two beautiful heads. | 两个亲爱的宝贝快休息吧 |
[42:11] | Sounds like the trip went well. | 旅行不错啊 |
[42:13] | I enjoy him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[42:17] | You seem anxious. | 你有点焦虑 |
[42:18] | I can hear your heartbeat. | 我能听见你的心跳 |
[42:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:23] | There is… | 有件事 |
[42:27] | something I’d like to speak with you about. | 我想告诉你 |
[42:29] | Do you want to have the surgery? | 你要做变性手术吗 |
[42:31] | Because I’m happy to pay once will and I finalize things. | 等我和威尔结了婚 我愿意为你付钱 |
[42:34] | No, no. No, not that. | 不 不是的 |
[42:37] | Never that, I think. | 我从没想过 |
[42:38] | Um, you see, this is… | 是这样的… |
[42:43] | difficult for me and I know that it may not mean something | 我觉得很难 但我知道对你这种 |
[42:46] | to someone like you who does this all the time, | 不愁没人爱的人来说不算什么 |
[42:49] | But it seems, | 但好像 |
[42:50] | for the first time, I’ve fallen in love. | 头一次 我恋爱了 |
[42:53] | Well, why would that wonderful news make you worry? | 这种好消息怎么会让你担心呢 |
[43:04] | It’s Tristan. | 是特里斯坦 |
[43:09] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[43:13] | How long? | 多久了 |
[43:14] | Not long. | 不久 |
[43:16] | A couple of weeks. | 几周吧 |
[43:17] | I know he’s your current mild obsession, | 我知道你现在疯狂地迷着他 |
[43:23] | but I don’t think you love him. | 但我觉得你并不爱他 |
[43:25] | Not like I do. | 不像我这样爱他 |
[43:27] | You know me. | 你了解我的一切 |
[43:29] | You made me. | 你造就了我 |
[43:32] | I belong to you. | 我属于你 |
[43:35] | But this is my one chance at it. | 但我只有这一个机会 |
[43:40] | I don’t share. | 我不喜欢分享 |
[43:43] | Maybe when I’m done with him. | 或许等我玩腻以后吧 |
[43:46] | But time passes for me. | 但对我来说时光是在流逝的 |
[43:49] | You measure decades by the changes in hemlines. | 你根据衣角线的改变记录时间的变化 |
[43:51] | It means nothing to you. | 这对你来说不算什么 |
[43:52] | You know as well as anyone | 但你也很清楚 |
[43:54] | that we all just get one great one in our lives. | 人的一生只能碰到一个真爱 |
[44:05] | Let’s talk to the boy. | 和那男孩谈谈吧 |
[44:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:10] | Thanks for calling me first, Andy, I appreciate it. | 多谢你先给我打电话 安迪 很感谢 |
[44:13] | He’s in bad shape, Alex. | 他最近情况很糟 亚历克丝 |
[44:16] | He’s talking about monsters. | 他一直说什么怪物 |
[44:18] | Claims that’s what he’s firing at. | 声称这就是他开枪的原因 |
[44:22] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[44:24] | You want to try to speak to her again? | 你想再和她聊聊吗 |
[44:27] | No. | 不 |
[44:29] | No, I think it’s best if you get her to her grandma’s. | 不 我觉得最好把她送到她祖母那里去 |
[44:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[44:35] | Take care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[44:38] | I will. | 我会的 |
[45:04] | She’s afraid of me. | 她怕我 |
[45:07] | My own daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[45:10] | Maybe I am going crazy. | 或许我真的疯了 |
[45:14] | I thought maybe if we got out of that place… | 我以为如果我们不再住那里 |
[45:16] | You are out of that place. | 你已经不住在那里了 |
[45:20] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最关键的 |
[45:21] | You just need some sleep. | 你只是需要好好休息 |
[45:22] | In your own house. | 在自己家里 |
[45:25] | In your own bed. | 在自己的床上 |
[45:26] | It’s your bed, too. | 那也是你的床 |
[45:35] | You’re going back there, aren’t you? | 你要回去 是不是 |
[45:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[45:42] | Still playing that game? | 还来那套是吗 |
[45:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:36] | How was your trip? | 旅途怎么样 |
[46:41] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[46:45] | Sit, love. | 坐下 亲爱的 |
[46:46] | Who needs a drink? | 有人要喝东西吗 |
[46:48] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿好了 |
[46:49] | No, let me. | 不不 我来拿 |
[46:51] | You two sit. | 你们俩都坐下 |
[46:58] | When you are what I am, | 成为我这样的人以后 |
[46:59] | you don’t feel things the way normal humans do. | 你们的感官世界会有别于正常人类 |
[47:03] | An emotion is like a flavor in my mouth. | 情绪会有味道 |
[47:05] | I can taste it. | 我能尝的到 |
[47:08] | Joy tastes like strawberries. | 快乐的味道好像草莓 |
[47:10] | Hate is like ice chips in a martini. | 憎恨的味道好像马提尼里的冰片 |
[47:15] | And love is… | 爱的味道就像… |
[47:19] | rosewater. | 玫瑰水 |
[47:22] | I enjoy them all except for one. | 这些味道我都很喜欢 除了一个 |
[47:27] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[47:30] | That has the taste of the char on a piece of burnt meat. | 那味道好像烤糊的肉上的一块焦炭 |
[47:34] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[47:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:37] | The one in the dress | 穿裙子的这位 |
[47:39] | has more balls than you… Babe. | 都比你更有种 亲爱的 |
[47:43] | What do you expect? | 你以为呢 |
[47:45] | I’m just gonna spend my life | 因为你背信弃义 |
[47:47] | crying over your broken promise? | 我的下半辈子就得以泪洗面吗 |
[47:50] | I know I’m dumb | 我知道我没什么脑子 |
[47:52] | and I’m just a model, | 我只是个模特 |
[47:54] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[47:56] | It’s not that you get bored and move on. | 你不是厌烦了 所以要找新目标 |
[47:59] | Moving on is the point of the whole thing. | 寻找新目标就是全部的关键 |
[48:03] | That is your orgasm. | 那就是你的性高潮 |
[48:06] | You collect us | 你把我们召集来 |
[48:07] | and create us and get us addicted | 把我们变成怪物 让我们 |
[48:09] | to the light of your love | 对你的爱欲罢不能 |
[48:10] | Just so you can take it away. | 然后你再夺走它 |
[48:13] | You feed off the heartbreak. | 你以心碎为食 |
[48:16] | Knowing we’re out there, suffering over you. | 你知道我们会因为得不到你的爱而痛苦 |
[48:19] | Well, not me! | 但我不会 |
[48:21] | I was made for more than that. | 我转变的意义远不止如此 |
[48:25] | For a real love. | 我是为了真爱 |
[48:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[48:29] | After all I’ve done, | 为你付出那么多 |
[48:31] | let me just have this one. | 让我拥有这份爱吧 |
[48:38] | Is this what you want as well? | 这也是你想要的吗 |
[48:53] | Fine. | 好 |
[48:55] | You may have him. | 他是你的了 |
[49:26] | He’s yours. | 他是你的了 |
[49:27] | Bury him. | 把他埋了吧 |
[50:04] | Alex? | 亚力克丝 |
[50:09] | He was hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[50:11] | He got out? | 他出去了吗 |
[50:14] | Yes, but I found him. | 对 但我找到他了 |
[50:18] | He lost a little blood, | 有点失血 |
[50:19] | but he’s gonna be just fine. | 但他会没事的 |
[50:34] | You saved my son. | 你救了我儿子 |
[50:37] | You saved mine. | 你也救了我的 |