时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Excuse me? | 请问 |
[00:38] | We are close to Universal Studios? | 环球影城离这还有多远 |
[00:40] | It’s about ten miles away. | 离这儿有10英里 |
[01:48] | I heard you the first time. | 第一遍就听到了 |
[01:51] | Reservations? | 有预订吗 |
[02:03] | For us, uh, your hotel is not right. | 这家旅馆不太合适我们 |
[02:06] | You will please give us back our deposit? | 可以把定金退给我们吗 |
[02:10] | No refunds. | 不退款 |
[02:13] | But, we need the money for the new hotel. | 但我们需要钱住别家旅馆 |
[02:17] | Welcome to America. | 美国就这样 |
[02:30] | Look, you’ve already paid for one night. | 你们已经付了一晚的钱了 |
[02:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:35] | This place will grow on you. | 你们会喜欢上这里的 |
[03:13] | I-I forgot to ask you the password for Wi-Fi. | 我忘记问无线网络的密码了 |
[03:16] | We don’t have that. | 我们这儿没有 |
[03:18] | In fact, this whole building is a dead zone for cell service. | 而且这栋楼也没有手机信号 |
[03:21] | There is a telephone in each room for your convenience. | 每个房间都有电话供您使用 |
[03:25] | Local calls are free. | 本地电话都免费 |
[03:30] | $50 fee for losing your keys. | 如果丢了钥匙要罚50美元 |
[03:34] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还需要点别的吗 |
[03:37] | Ice? | 冰块 |
[03:39] | Ice machine is down the second hallway to the left. | 制冰机在第二条走廊尽头左边 |
[03:42] | Knock yourself out. | 自便 |
[03:58] | Terrible accident in room 51; just ghastly! | 51号房间发生了可怕的意外 太可怕了 |
[05:51] | Front desk. | 前台 |
[05:52] | We must change rooms. | 我们得换房间 |
[05:53] | There’s a terrible smell in here. | 这屋里有股恶臭 |
[05:54] | It’s a musty hotel. | 这家旅馆很老了 |
[05:56] | Try running the air conditioner on high. | 把换气扇开大点试试 |
[05:57] | No, you must give us another room! | 不 你得给我们换个房间 |
[05:59] | We’re sold out. | 已经客满了 |
[06:01] | Nothing available. | 没有空房了 |
[08:23] | Who was that?! What was that? | 那是谁 怎么回事 |
[08:25] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:26] | Honey, I’m just as upset as you are. | 亲爱的 我跟你们一样不知所措 |
[08:30] | And I want you to know | 我希望你们知道 |
[08:31] | you will not be charged for that room. | 那个房间不会收你们钱的 |
[08:34] | I cannot stay in this place one more second! | 我一秒钟都没法在这里待下去了 |
[08:36] | The police will be coming soon. | 警察马上就到 |
[08:38] | You can either give them a statement here | 你们可以在这儿让他们录口供 |
[08:40] | or you can talk to them later in jail | 也可以回头在监狱里录 |
[08:42] | when they arrest you for evasion. | 因为他们会以逃离现场的罪名逮捕你们 |
[08:45] | I’ll get your bags ready. | 我去帮你们把行李准备好 |
[08:47] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[08:49] | you can stay here. | 你们可以待在这里 |
[09:12] | I thought you said there’s no other room. | 我记得你之前说没有空房了 |
[09:15] | This one, we never rent out. | 这间是不对外开放的 |
[09:27] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:28] | Your call cannot be completed as dialed. | 您拨打的号码无法接通 |
[09:30] | Please check the number and dial again. | 请核对后重新拨打 |
[10:20] | Aggie? | 安吉 |
[11:05] | So, we think our guy lifted the master key from housekeeping. | 我们认为凶手从门房那拿走了万能钥匙 |
[11:08] | Nobody heard anything? | 没人听到动静吗 |
[11:09] | Looks like both victims were chloroformed | 看起来两名受害者都是 |
[11:10] | the second they walked through the door. | 一进门就中了三氯甲烷的毒 |
[11:11] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[11:22] | Let’s get some light in here. | 来点亮光 |
[11:41] | Male victim’s eyeballs are in the ashtray. | 男性受害者的眼球在烟灰缸里 |
[11:47] | And his tongue? | 还有舌头 |
[11:49] | He’s in a world of hurt. | 他现在一定疼死了 |
[11:54] | Get me… | 救我… |
[11:59] | John, this area’s been documented already. | 约翰 这片区域已经查看记录过了 |
[12:02] | Not by me. | 我还没看过 |
[12:10] | They were married, but not to each other. | 他们已婚 但不是跟对方 |
[12:15] | They were cheating. | 他们是婚外恋 |
[12:18] | Very pissed-off spouse, maybe. | 也许是愤怒的配偶干的 |
[12:20] | No, this isn’t jealousy. | 不 这不是情杀 |
[12:22] | This is something else. | 是别的原因 |
[12:26] | The killer’s saying the families | 凶手想表达 他们的家人 |
[12:27] | are blind to what’s been going on. | 对所发生的一切视而不见 |
[12:28] | Get me out of… Get me out… | 救我出去 救我出去 |
[12:33] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:35] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:37] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:38] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会救你出去的 |
[12:40] | We promise. | 我们保证 |
[12:49] | That’s not what he’s saying. | 他说的不是这个 |
[12:52] | He’s saying, “Get me out of her.” | 他是说 “帮我拔出来” |
[12:54] | He’s still inside of her. | 他还在她体内 |
[12:56] | You’re gonna find male potency drugs in his system; | 他体内应该有壮阳药 |
[12:58] | probably a lot. | 可能有很多 |
[13:00] | You won’t be able to detach them here, | 现在没法分开他们 |
[13:01] | so you’re gonna have to take him with the corpse. | 只能把他跟女尸一起带回去了 |
[13:06] | Cut him loose. | 把他放下来 |
[13:18] | You have that report for me? | 我要的报告拿来了吗 |
[13:19] | Forensics is still on the scene. | 鉴证组还在现场 |
[13:21] | No, not from the homicide this morning. | 不 不是今早的凶杀案 |
[13:22] | From the Martin Gamboa case, last month. | 我要马丁·嘉鲍案的报告 上个月的 |
[13:36] | The victim’s name– Martin Gamboa, | 被害者姓名 马丁·嘉鲍 |
[13:38] | age 47. | 47岁 |
[13:39] | Profession listed as Oscar blogger. | 登记职业为奥斯卡博客写手 |
[13:42] | 187 occurred in victim’s home in Silver Lake. | 凶案发生在被害者位于银湖的家中 |
[13:45] | Victim died from blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是头部受钝力所伤 |
[13:48] | There’s evidence of wounds on arms and thorax, | 手臂和胸腔有受伤痕迹 |
[13:51] | some defensive. | 有的是自卫伤 |
[13:53] | Whoever did this wanted him to suffer first. | 凶手想让他先受尽折磨 |
[13:55] | Fractures to the radius and the ulna of the right arm; | 死者右臂桡骨和尺骨 |
[13:58] | compound fractures of the humerus of the left arm | 以及左臂肱骨都有骨折现象 |
[14:00] | with bone protrusions through the skin. | 有断骨从皮肤内刺出 |
[14:03] | There are traces of what appear to be gold paint chips | 直肠腔和颅腔的残余部分内 |
[14:06] | in the rectal cavity as well as in what is left of the cranium, | 有金漆碎屑的痕迹 |
[14:10] | so it may be assumed that whatever the murder weapon was, | 因此 也许可以假定 无论凶器是什么 |
[14:13] | was also used in the sexual assault… | 该凶器同时也被用于实施性侵犯 |
[14:18] | Hi, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[14:19] | How was school? | 今天在学校怎么样 |
[14:19] | Good. Lizzy Cooper threw up in the middle of spelling. | 挺好的 利兹·库珀在拼字的时候吐了 |
[14:22] | It was gross and awesome at the same time. | 虽然恶心 但也很赞 |
[14:25] | The boys are calling her Lizzy Puker now. | 男孩们现在管她叫利兹·吐珀了 |
[14:28] | How’s Mom? Does she want to talk to me? | 妈妈还好吗 她要跟我说话吗 |
[14:30] | Hey, Mom, do you want to say hi to Dad? | 妈妈 你要跟爸爸打个招呼吗 |
[14:32] | No, honey. | 不用了 亲爱的 |
[14:33] | Did you eat? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[14:35] | – Yes. – Liar. | -吃了 -骗人 |
[14:38] | All right, you ready to read? It’s almost bedtime. | 准备好读书了吗 该睡觉了 |
[14:41] | Lowe? | 劳 |
[14:42] | You got a call on line three. | 三号线有你的电话 |
[14:44] | Take a message. | 让他留言 |
[14:45] | He was pretty adamant. | 他很固执 一定要你接电话 |
[14:48] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[14:49] | Daddy, you can go. | 爸爸 你接电话吧 |
[14:51] | Nope. | 不 |
[14:52] | We read at bedtime. | 我们要做睡前阅读 |
[14:53] | Who’s gonna start? | 谁先开始呢 |
[14:55] | You. | 你 |
[14:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:59] | “Boys are trying enough to human patience, goodness knows, | “老天作证 男孩子已经使人大伤脑筋 |
[15:02] | “but girls are infinitely more so…” | “但女孩子更难伺候…” |
[15:10] | Can you cross-reference the Gamboa forensics | 你能把嘉鲍的证词和酒店那案子 |
[15:12] | with the hotel case– prints, everything? | 交叉做下对比吗 指纹什么的 |
[15:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[15:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:27] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[15:29] | Why didn’t you take my call? | 为什么不接我的电话 |
[15:31] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[15:32] | How’d you get this number? | 怎么得到这个号码的 |
[15:33] | I nailed them to the headboard. | 我把他们钉到床头板上了 |
[15:35] | I’m at the Hotel Cortez, room 64. | 我在科泰兹旅馆 64号房 |
[15:38] | I’m going to do it again. | 还会有下一次的 |
[16:01] | I need a room, one night. | 我要一间房 住一晚 |
[16:03] | One fifty. | 150元 |
[16:04] | Says one thirty. | 上面写得是130 |
[16:05] | That’s out of date. | 那是以前的价格 |
[16:07] | Prices went up after the remodel. | 翻修以后就涨价了 |
[16:12] | Okay, well, that’s bullshit. | 好吧 真是胡扯 |
[16:22] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:23] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[16:25] | Mama’s feeling magnanimous. | 老娘我今天就大方一次 |
[16:38] | Room 64. | 64号房 |
[16:45] | Elevator’s out of service today. | 电梯今天停用 |
[17:01] | I got dibs on this one, Iris. | 他归我了 艾芮斯 |
[17:05] | I haven’t seen one that sweet in a while. | 这样的小甜心我可好久没遇到过了 |
[18:30] | When people die, they soil the sheets– | 人死的时候 会把床单弄脏 |
[18:32] | blood, shit, urine. | 血迹 屎尿 |
[18:34] | I can take care of every stain there is. | 所有的污渍我都能够搞定 |
[18:44] | Help me! | 救我 |
[19:13] | You’re a sight for sore eyes, | 您真是让人赏心悦目啊 |
[19:15] | Mr. Police Officer. | 警官先生 |
[19:17] | It’s that obvious, huh? | 这么明显吗 |
[19:20] | You must have a lot of run-ins with police. | 你一定跟警方打过不少交道 |
[19:24] | My fair share. | 有过一些吧 |
[19:26] | What can you tell me about the occupant in room 64? | 能告诉我64号房住着什么人吗 |
[19:30] | That room’s vacant. | 那间房空着 |
[19:35] | You mind if I take a quick look? | 介意我简单查看一下吗 |
[19:38] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[19:40] | Liz Taylor. | 丽兹·泰勒 |
[19:44] | Show this nice policeman to room 64. | 带这位警官去64号房 |
[19:49] | 64? | 64号房 |
[19:50] | Yes. Room 64. | 是的 64号房 |
[19:52] | Right away. | 快去 |
[19:56] | Help me! | 救我 |
[19:59] | Help me! | 救我 |
[20:35] | The more you scream, the more he likes that. | 你喊得声越大 他就越喜欢 |
[20:38] | What can you tell me about the people | 你能告诉我 |
[20:40] | that come in and out of this place? | 出入这里的都是什么人吗 |
[20:41] | They mostly residents or transients? | 一般都是定居 还是暂住 |
[20:43] | Oh, we got a bit of everything. | 几乎什么样的都有 |
[20:45] | Some pay by the month, some pay by the hour. | 有人月租 也有人时租 |
[20:48] | Some of the old-timers have been here since the dawn of time. | 还有些老客人自创世起就在这里住下了 |
[20:52] | And you? | 你呢 |
[20:53] | Who are you looking for? | 你来找谁 |
[20:55] | Not at liberty to say. | 无可奉告 |
[20:57] | Oh, I don’t mean that. | 我问的不是案子 |
[20:58] | I can see the pain in your eyes. | 我从你眼中看到了痛苦 |
[21:02] | It’s very familiar. | 很熟悉 |
[21:04] | Oh, you’ve lost something. | 你失去了什么东西 |
[21:08] | And now you’re frozen in time. | 如今你的时间静止了 |
[21:11] | Can’t move forward. | 无法前进 |
[21:13] | Can’t go back. | 无法回头 |
[21:19] | Tell me you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[21:23] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[21:24] | Say, “I love you, Sally,” and it will all go away. | 说”我爱你 萨莉” 然后这一切就结束了 |
[21:29] | Say it. | 说 |
[21:31] | I love you, Sally. | 我爱你 萨莉 |
[21:36] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[21:38] | Say it… again. | 再说… 一遍 |
[21:49] | I love you, Sally. | 我爱你 萨莉 |
[22:50] | All right, I’ll take it from here. | 好了 下面我自己就可以了 |
[22:57] | I don’t have any cash. | 我没现金了 |
[23:00] | Money isn’t everything. | 钱并不是万能的 |
[25:21] | Holden? | 霍尔登 |
[32:05] | And you didn’t feel like going out tonight. | 你之前还说今晚不想出去玩 |
[32:08] | It’s not the getting ready, it’s the clean up. | 做准备不是问题 是收拾起来太麻烦 |
[32:14] | Call housekeeping. | 叫客房服务 |
[32:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[32:47] | That’s what I’ve been looking for. | 这才是我一直盼着的呢 |
[32:49] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[32:50] | Good, how are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[32:51] | Hey, sorry I’m late. Did you get my text? | 抱歉我迟到了 收到短信了吗 |
[32:53] | Yes, and it’s clearly more considerate than you, | 收到了 短信显然比你贴心 |
[32:55] | ’cause it showed up at 6:00 like you were supposed to. | 因为你本该六点出现却没有 而短信出现了 |
[32:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:58] | Have a kid with a sprained ankle in Beverly Hills | 比佛利山有个小孩扭伤了 |
[33:00] | and twins with possible whooping cough | 接着 帕利塞兹有对双胞胎 |
[33:02] | in the Palisades right after. | 好像患了百日咳 |
[33:04] | Whooping cough. | 百日咳 |
[33:05] | – Can you believe it? – Let me help your mother. | -你能相信吗 -我去帮帮妈妈 |
[33:06] | What’s wrong with people? | 这些人都怎么了 |
[33:08] | I don’t care how much they pay me, | 我不在意他们付我多少钱 |
[33:09] | I refuse to see parents who won’t “vax” their kids. | 但我见不得不给孩子打疫苗的父母 |
[33:12] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[33:18] | I made that quinoa casserole you two like. | 我做了你俩爱吃的藜麦煲 |
[33:21] | Oh, good. | 真棒 |
[33:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:26] | Yeah, yeah. I’m just hungry, I think. | 没事 我觉得我只是饿了 |
[33:29] | Well, next time you should eat the protein bar | 下次你应该吃我放在 |
[33:31] | I stuffed in your pocket. | 你口袋里的蛋白棒 |
[33:34] | – Love you. – Bye, Mom. | -爱你 -再见 妈妈 |
[33:35] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[33:40] | – Sushi? – Read my mind. | -寿司 -正合我意 |
[34:02] | Please, let us go. | 求你放我们走 |
[34:04] | Eh, stop your whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[34:07] | You brought this on yourselves. | 这是你们自找的 |
[34:09] | I went through your shit. | 我翻了你们的鬼东西 |
[34:11] | Looks like the two of you were planning quite the party. | 你俩好像在策划派对啊 |
[34:14] | Xanax. Klonopin. | 阿普唑仑 克诺平[均为精神药物] |
[34:15] | Whatever the hell those pink pills were. | 不论这些粉色药丸是什么 |
[34:17] | Those are for sleeping. | 那是助眠的 |
[34:19] | Your mothers know you’re a couple of shameless junkies? | 你们的母亲知道你们是无耻的瘾君子吗 |
[34:21] | You’re polluting your bodies with all that shit. | 你们嗑那些鬼东西污染自己的身体 |
[34:23] | You dumb Swedish meat ball. | 这俩瑞典的蠢肉球 |
[34:26] | We’re gonna fix that right up. | 我得好好调养你们 |
[34:30] | Yeah, we’re gonna flush your system, | 没错 要清洗你们的身体 |
[34:33] | bring you back to the epitome of health. | 让你们恢复基本健康 |
[34:35] | Just look at the spread we got for you today. | 看看今天我给你们准备了什么 |
[34:39] | Oysters. | 牡蛎 |
[34:41] | Full of zinc and B12. | 富含锌和维生素B12 |
[34:44] | Boost your immunity, help your wounds heal faster. | 增强免疫力 使伤口愈合更快 |
[34:47] | And we got you some chicken livers… | 还给你们弄了些鸡肝 |
[34:51] | …kidneys, packed with iron. | 鸡肾 都富含铁 |
[34:54] | Get those red blood cells pumping. | 让红血球充满活力 |
[34:57] | And to top it off, | 最厉害的 |
[34:58] | a Cheteauneuf du Pape Grenache blanc. | 一杯教皇新堡白歌海娜[一种白葡萄酒] |
[35:04] | Please. Please, don’t. | 求求你 放过我们 |
[35:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:08] | This is just the thing to get your bodies | 这些只是让你们的身体 |
[35:10] | to absorb all these nutrients. | 吸收所有营养 |
[35:14] | Don’t. Please don’t… | 不 求你别… |
[35:19] | We can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 我们可以好好来 也可以硬来 |
[35:23] | But I’m not leaving | 不过你们没吸收完 |
[35:25] | until you get all your vitamins and minerals. | 这些维生素和矿物质之前 我是不会走的 |
[35:33] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[35:35] | – No! No! No! – Breakfast of champions. | -不 不 -冠军早餐 |
[35:38] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[35:41] | Do you really need to be so aggressive? | 你一定要这么咄咄逼人吗 |
[35:45] | Can’t you have some compassion? | 能不能有点同情心 |
[35:50] | You get the hell out of here. | 你给我滚出去 |
[35:52] | – You don’t give a shit about these girls. – And you do? | -你根本不在乎这些女孩 -你就在乎吗 |
[35:55] | I’ve seen what your caring looks like. | 我见识过你所谓的照顾 |
[35:57] | – We’ve all seen it. – At least I care about something. | -我们都见过 -至少我还在乎一些事 |
[36:00] | Think I want to be here, surrounded by junkies and decay? | 你觉得我想跟这群瘾君子和臭东西一起住吗 |
[36:02] | Well, then why don’t you leave? Go. | 那你为什么不走 走啊 |
[36:05] | You’ve been whining about the same thing for 20 years. | 同样的牢骚你发了20年 |
[36:09] | You talk a good talk, | 说归说 |
[36:11] | but you stick around because the truth is you like it. | 你赖着不走的原因是你喜欢这里 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:17] | I’m stuck in this godforsaken cesspool | 我被困在这个痛苦恶心的烂地方 |
[36:20] | of pain and shit ’cause of you. | 都是因为你 |
[36:24] | You’re the beginning and the end of all my suffering. | 你是我痛苦的源头和终结 |
[36:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:31] | Well, I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[36:33] | Done with your bullshit. | 受够你这些屁话 |
[36:35] | Done with it all. | 受够了这一切 |
[36:37] | You think you can do this better? | 你觉得你能做得更好是吗 |
[36:40] | Then you do it yourself. | 那你自己做吧 |
[36:41] | You better do a good job. | 你最好做得好看点 |
[36:44] | Otherwise you can explain to her why they still taste like shit! | 否则你就得跟她解释为什么她们的味道还是那么臭 |
[36:51] | I got to go feed that thing in room 33. | 我得去33号房喂那家伙了 |
[36:57] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:58] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:04] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:09] | Do you know what this room used to be? | 你知道这房间以前是用来干嘛的吗 |
[37:11] | This old dude used to put on a puppet show right there. | 这里以前是演木偶剧的地方 |
[37:15] | Marionettes, strings, for entertainment. | 提线木偶啦 绳子啦 逗乐子用的 |
[37:19] | And now you… | 现在嘛 你 |
[37:21] | are going to entertain me. | 要在这里取悦我 |
[37:28] | Move me with your tears. | 用你的泪水打动我 |
[37:37] | Run. | 跑啊 |
[37:41] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:05] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[38:40] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[38:42] | She got loose somehow. | 她居然逃走了 |
[38:44] | This can never happen again. | 这种事不能再发生了 |
[39:18] | Shouldn’t we ask if any of this fish is from Japan? | 我们不问问这鱼是不是日本的吗 |
[39:22] | – Why? – Radiation. | -怎么了 -有辐射啊 |
[39:25] | You’re starting to sound like your mother. | 你说话开始像你妈妈了 |
[39:27] | She always said she had a good reason to worry. | 她总说她有充足的理由担心 |
[39:31] | I had a dream about him again last night. | 我昨晚又梦到他了 |
[39:35] | I can’t see his face anymore. | 却再也看不到他的脸 |
[39:37] | I can’t remember it except in my dreams, | 只有在梦里我才能记起来 |
[39:40] | then I can really see it. | 在梦里我才能看得清楚 |
[39:42] | When I wake up… | 但醒来以后 |
[39:46] | I can’t remember. | 却什么也不记得了 |
[39:48] | Do you remember what he looks like when you’re awake? | 你醒着的时候记得他的样子吗 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[39:57] | Maybe we should put the pictures up again. | 也许我们该把照片重新挂起来 |
[40:08] | No electronics at the dinner table. | 别在饭桌上玩手机 |
[40:10] | It’s your mom. | 是你妈妈发来的 |
[40:17] | You’ve reached Alex, please leave a message. | 这是亚历克丝的电话 请留言 |
[40:24] | – Dad, what’s happening?! – Been inside yet? | -爸爸 发生什么事了 -进去了没 |
[40:26] | – No, I just got here. – What’s going on, Detective? | -没有 我刚到这 -怎么回事 警探 |
[40:27] | I don’t know yet. Watch my daughter. | 我也还不清楚 帮我照顾我女儿 |
[41:09] | Alex, are you okay? | 亚历克丝 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | John Lowe. | 约翰·劳 |
[41:13] | Who is this? | 谁 |
[41:15] | Where’s my wife?! | 我妻子在哪里 |
[41:16] | I told you I’d do it again. | 我告诉过你 还有下一次的 |
[41:56] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[42:18] | Stop… | 停下 |
[42:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[42:42] | Scarlett! | 斯嘉丽 |
[43:00] | All right, honey, you got it? | 好了 宝贝 准备好了没 |
[43:01] | Oh, so close. | 差一点 |
[43:05] | I’m gonna take Holden to the carousel. | 我带霍尔登去做旋转木马 |
[43:06] | All right, babe. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[43:07] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[43:10] | Slow it down, slow it down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[43:11] | Remember, hold it like a pencil. | 记住 像握笔一样握住 |
[43:12] | Throw it like a baseball. | 像扔棒球一样扔出去 |
[43:13] | Concentrate on where you want it to go. | 注意力集中在你的目标上 |
[43:15] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 扔 |
[43:17] | Oh! Good job! | 干得漂亮 |
[43:23] | You hungry, buddy? | 你饿吗 小家伙 |
[43:24] | Yeah, I want some cotton candy. | 饿 我想吃棉花糖 |
[43:27] | You got to eat some real food first. | 你得先吃点像样的食物 |
[43:30] | I’m not hungry for that. | 我不想吃那些 |
[43:32] | No? All right, we’ll get something after. | 不吃吗 好吧 那我们一会儿再吃 |
[43:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[43:41] | You got one with yellow feet. | 你骑了一匹黄色脚的马 |
[43:44] | He’s a special one. Don’t go too fast. | 他与众不同 别跑太快了 |
[44:16] | Holden? | 霍尔登 |
[44:20] | Hey, you seen my boy? | 你看见我儿子了吗 |
[44:21] | He was on that horse with the yellow feet. | 他骑着那匹黄色脚的马 |
[44:24] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[44:27] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[44:28] | Holden?! | 霍尔登 |
[44:31] | Holden?! | 霍尔登 |
[44:35] | Holden! | 霍尔登 |
[44:39] | Holden! Holden! | 霍尔登 霍尔登 |
[44:42] | I mean, maybe we should just go stay with Mary. | 我是说 也许我们该去跟玛丽同住 |
[44:44] | In New Hampshire? I don’t want to do that to Scarlett. | 去新罕布什尔吗 我不想那么对斯嘉丽 |
[44:47] | It’s already gonna be hard enough as it is. | 现在对她而言已经够不易了 |
[44:48] | She should be able to sleep in her own bed. | 她该睡在自己的床上 |
[44:50] | I’m gonna have two uniformed men with you at all times. | 我会派两个警员时刻跟着你们 |
[44:53] | One’s gonna go to school with Scarlett, | 一个护送斯嘉丽上学 |
[44:54] | one’s gonna go to work with you, | 一个护送你上班 |
[44:56] | and these guys are very good at what they do. | 他们非常专业 |
[44:57] | You’re not even gonna know they are there unless you need them. | 当你需要时他们才会现身 |
[44:59] | Do you even know what this guy looks like? | 你连他长什么样都不知道吧 |
[45:02] | I don’t understand how he texted you from my phone. | 我都不知他如何用我的手机给你发短信的 |
[45:05] | I mean, do you think that he knows where we live? | 你觉得他知道我们住哪儿吗 |
[45:08] | Jesus, John. | 天哪 约翰 |
[45:10] | What are we gonna do, huh? | 我们该怎么办 |
[45:12] | Maybe I should get a gun. | 或许我该弄把枪 |
[45:13] | No. No, you-you don’t need to get a gun, all right? | 不 不 你不需要枪 好吗 |
[45:16] | There are ways to clone somebody’s phone. | 有些方法可以复制别人的手机 |
[45:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[45:19] | I’m gonna keep you guys safe. | 我会保证你们的安全 |
[45:20] | What, by moving out? | 搬出去来保证我们的安全吗 |
[45:21] | I have a feeling he’s gonna come after me again, | 我有预感他会再跟踪我 |
[45:23] | and if that happens, I don’t want either of you near me. | 我不希望那时你们在附近 |
[45:26] | Look, I’m not upset because you’re leaving. | 我并非因你要搬走而难过 |
[45:31] | I’m upset because I… | 我难过是因为自己 |
[45:34] | I secretly want you to go. | 居然暗自希望你搬走 |
[45:38] | I-I understand. You… | 我理解 你… |
[45:39] | I shouldn’t have brought Scarlett to that house. | 我不该带斯嘉丽去那间房子的 |
[45:41] | I thought you were in trouble, | 我以为你有麻烦了 |
[45:42] | I-I told that idiot cop to watch her. | 我让那个蠢警察看着她 |
[45:44] | I’m not mad about that. | 我生气的不是这个 |
[45:46] | I know you would never put her in danger. | 我知道你永远不会让她身处险境 |
[45:51] | And I don’t blame you for Holden. | 就连霍尔登的事我没怪你 |
[45:54] | No matter what you think. | 不管你怎么想 |
[45:59] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[46:02] | He just looks so much like you, | 只是他长得太像你了 |
[46:05] | I see him in your face every day | 我每天都在你的眉眼中看到他的影子 |
[46:07] | and I’m just wanna die. | 这简直让我想死 |
[46:09] | It’s not fair– they took my little boy from me, | 这不公平 他们把小宝贝从我身边夺走 |
[46:11] | and I can’t even look at the one person in the world | 而我却连看都不敢看你这个 |
[46:13] | who understands how I feel. | 世界上唯一懂我心思的人 |
[46:15] | I just need a break from it all. | 我只想摆脱这一切 |
[46:18] | Do you ever hope? | 你曾期望过吗 |
[46:22] | I can’t stop hoping. | 一直都期望 |
[46:25] | That’s the worst part. | 总有期望才是最痛苦的 |
[46:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[46:54] | The rain may have stopped, | 雨虽然停了 |
[46:55] | but it’s still a gloomy day. | 但今天仍不失为阴暗的一天 |
[46:57] | I had to put my dog down. | 我不得已杀掉了我的狗 |
[46:59] | He came to me through very unfortunate circumstances. | 他陪伴我度过了多舛的岁月 |
[47:03] | But you don’t need to hear about that. | 但不用劳烦你们听这些 |
[47:06] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[47:09] | So many buildings around here are time capsules, | 这附近许多建筑都是老古董了 |
[47:12] | locked away by an impersonal business trust. | 被非私人的商业信托牢牢把持着 |
[47:15] | I prefer dealing with a trust. | 我倒是愿意和信托打交道 |
[47:16] | Anonymous. Unsentimental. | 不公开姓名 不牵扯感情 |
[47:18] | So you’ll live here, or just work here? | 您是住这儿 还是只在这儿工作 |
[47:21] | I know that you were interested in the top floor. | 我知道您喜欢顶层 |
[47:23] | We’re moving our life out here. | 我们准备搬过来长住了 |
[47:24] | Work, home– I’ve never kept them separate. | 我从没把工作和生活分开过 |
[47:27] | It’s very clear to me: the art world has looked to LA, | 我很清楚 艺术要转向洛杉矶了 |
[47:28] | and fashion is soon to follow. | 时尚也会紧随其后 |
[47:30] | The top floor is where I’ll live | 我要住顶层 |
[47:31] | and just below will be an atelier, mostly ready-to-wear. | 而下面就像一间工作室 里面多半都是成衣 |
[47:34] | Lachlan! | 拉科伦 |
[47:37] | Lachlan! | 拉科伦 |
[47:40] | Lachlan? | 拉科伦 |
[47:44] | So much energy. | 真是生龙活虎啊 |
[47:45] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[47:48] | Uh, I’m the realtor representing the sale. | 我是这里的销售地产经理 |
[47:51] | We’re here for the walk-through. | 我们来看看地方 |
[47:52] | We’ll let you know if we need anything. | 有事我们会叫你的 |
[47:53] | Sale? | 销售 |
[47:55] | What sale? | 什么销售 |
[47:56] | Well, I know it was a whisper listing, but surely, | 我知道现在只是些谣传 |
[47:59] | the owner should have told you. | 但产权人肯定已经告诉过你们了 |
[48:01] | Nobody tells me shit. | 没人跟我说过一个字 |
[48:03] | I’ve never even met the owner. | 我连产权人都没见过 |
[48:04] | Well, you have now, dearie. | 现在你见到了 亲爱的 |
[48:06] | This is the new owner, Mr. Will Drake. | 这位就是新的产权人 威尔·德雷克先生 |
[48:09] | We’ll start with the penthouse? | 我们从顶楼套房开始吧 |
[48:12] | We’ll let you know if we need anything. | 有事我们会叫你的 |
[48:32] | We’re gonna be turned out onto the streets. | 我们会被撵到大街上去的 |
[48:56] | The clouds have cleared. | 云都散了 |
[48:58] | Sightlines all the way to the Pacific. | 可以直接看到太平洋 |
[49:00] | Close it! | 快拉上 |
[49:02] | The light! | 太亮了 |
[49:07] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[49:13] | And what are you doing in my room? | 你们在我的房间干什么 |
[49:18] | We’ve been invaded. | 有人闯进来了 |
[49:20] | Shanghaied! | 这里被攻占了 |
[49:21] | Some goddamn New Yorker is sizing up my suite. | 一个纽约人在打量我的房间 |
[49:25] | A little early for you, isn’t it? | 今天起得有点早啊 |
[49:28] | I know you’ll prefer the view | 我知道你更喜欢 |
[49:29] | from the space we just saw, | 刚才那个房间的视野 |
[49:31] | but here’s the other half of the floor plan. | 但顶层还有另外半间房 |
[49:34] | The lighting is, of course, a challenge | 当然光线肯定是个问题 |
[49:37] | and I don’t know if all this neon is the answer. | 也不知道这些灯能不能解决 |
[49:40] | Will Drake. | 威尔·德雷克 |
[49:42] | I am so pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[49:45] | I was completely impressed with the gown | 我非常喜欢你为奥巴马夫人 |
[49:47] | you made for Mrs. Obama. | 设计的那件礼服 |
[49:48] | It was the state dinner for… | 他在给西班牙举办的国宴上… |
[49:50] | The Spaniards, yes. | 西班牙 没错 |
[49:52] | Kind of you to mention. | 多谢你能记得这些 |
[49:56] | I’m on a cleanse. | 我正在戒酒呢 |
[49:58] | Not anymore. | 不用再戒了 |
[50:06] | Lachlan! Honestly. | 拉科伦 别这样 |
[50:08] | Fingerprints are really hard to get off. | 手指印很难擦掉的 |
[50:10] | Messes are always forgiven. | 小孩子弄乱东西没事的 |
[50:14] | The first time. | 下不为例 |
[50:19] | – Is… – Yes. | -这是… -是的 |
[50:20] | It’s an Arik Levy | 是阿里克·李维[著名雕塑家]的作品 |
[50:21] | and it doesn’t come with the building. | 价格可不算在房子里 |
[50:24] | Of course, I’m hopeful you’re as interested | 当然 我希望你和我们一样 |
[50:26] | in the character of The Cortez as we are. | 能关注科泰兹旅馆的独特之处 |
[50:31] | There’s energy here. | 这里充满了活力 |
[50:33] | I walk through New York streets | 我走在纽约的街道上 |
[50:35] | and I don’t hear the music anymore. | 街上已经没有音乐了 |
[50:37] | No more echoes of who I was there. | 那里已经找不到共鸣了 |
[50:39] | Blocks are toppled, | 枷锁被摧毁 |
[50:40] | history erased, weirdoes banished. | 历史被抹去 怪人被驱逐 |
[50:45] | This place is far enough away that it speaks to me– | 这里足够远离尘世 让我受到触动 |
[50:48] | it sings, even. | 它甚至会对我吟唱 |
[50:49] | Well, I cannot wait to see what you make of it. | 我等不及要看你会如何打造它了 |
[50:53] | That’s really beautiful. | 说得真好啊 |
[50:55] | So where are weirdoes like us supposed to live, huh? | 那我们这样的怪人该住哪儿呢 |
[51:00] | Any songs telling you anything about that? | 有什么歌能告诉你答案吗 |
[51:03] | Perhaps you could show our neighbor | 也许你该带我们的邻居看看 |
[51:05] | the James Turrell light sculpture? | 詹姆斯·特瑞尔[著名雕塑家]的作品 |
[51:21] | Dad, can I stay and look at the records? | 爸爸 我能在这儿看看这些唱片吗 |
[51:22] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[51:30] | People aren’t supposed to live in hotels. | 人不该总住在旅馆里 |
[51:34] | Well, maybe this place is special. | 也许这里不一般呢 |
[51:40] | I want to show you something you’ll enjoy. | 我去带你看点你会感兴趣的东西 |
[51:44] | We’ll only be gone a moment. | 就去一小会儿 |
[51:51] | I lived in New York, many years ago. | 我多年前曾在纽约居住过 |
[51:54] | I loved roaming the streets, | 我喜欢走在街上 |
[51:56] | devouring the pulse of the city. | 凝视那座城市的脉动 |
[51:58] | Electrifying. | 真是令人心神荡漾 |
[52:00] | I miss it very much. | 我很想念那里 |
[52:03] | Did your father give you a choice | 你们离开的时候 |
[52:04] | when it came time to leave? | 你父亲有没有给你选择的机会呢 |
[52:06] | My dad says I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 爸爸说我不该和陌生人说话 |
[52:09] | We’re not strangers, Lachlan. | 我们不是陌生人 拉科伦 |
[52:12] | We’re going to be great friends. | 我们会成为非常好的朋友 |
[52:14] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[52:19] | What’s so special about a hallway? | 这走廊有什么特别的 |
[53:10] | Holden, we have a guest. | 霍尔登 来客人了 |
[53:12] | Where are your manners, angel? | 你的礼貌哪儿去了 |
[53:15] | Hello. Want to play? | 你好 想玩吗 |
[53:37] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[53:38] | They sold the hotel. | 他们把旅馆卖了 |
[53:40] | We’ll be cast to the wind. | 我们就要无家可归了 |
[53:42] | Consider it a blessing, Mother. | 这是你的福气 妈妈 |
[53:44] | You should have left this place years ago. | 你早该离开这里了 |
[53:46] | I’m here because I need to see you every day. | 我在这儿是要每天看着你 |
[53:50] | Time for you to let go. | 是时候该放手了 |
[54:49] | Can you tell me | 你能不能告诉我 |
[54:50] | what room they’re in? | 他们进了哪间房 |
[54:51] | The couple that just came in? | 刚刚进来的那对男女 |
[54:53] | I’m sorry, lady. | 对不起 夫人 |
[54:54] | This is a no-tell motel. | 我们这儿是保密旅店 |
[54:57] | That boy is my son | 那男孩是我儿子 |
[54:59] | and that junkie’s about to give him dope. | 那个毒女就要给他毒品了 |
[55:07] | Here. | 给 |
[55:11] | Oh, come on. | 求你了 |
[55:13] | Where’s the nearest ATM? | 最近的取款机在哪儿 |
[55:15] | At the corner drugstore, | 街角的药店 |
[55:16] | right next to the Maxi Pads. | 马克西卫生巾店的右手边 |
[55:25] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[55:36] | There we go. | 好了 |
[55:54] | You’re gonna give me a fresh needle, right? | 不给我换针管吗 |
[55:57] | I’m the cleanest person you know. | 我可干净了 |
[56:51] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[56:55] | What’d you give him? | 你给了他什么 |
[56:57] | Donovan? | 多诺万 |
[57:00] | He’s out cold. | 他昏过去了 |
[57:01] | Who invited you in, lady? | 谁让你进来的啊 |
[57:03] | What did you give him?! | 你给了他什么 |
[57:04] | China White. | 中国白[东南亚高效海洛因] |
[57:05] | Which means he is just where he wants to be. | 他已经到了梦想之地了 |
[57:07] | Call 911! | 快报警 |
[57:09] | No one’s calling anyone. | 没人会报警的 |
[57:10] | Come on… | 快醒醒 |
[57:11] | I told him not to try and keep up with me. | 我早警告过他别非跟我用一样的 |
[57:13] | We took the same shit | 我俩用的东西一样 |
[57:14] | and I am more than fine. | 我可是好好的 |
[57:16] | At least until you barged in. | 直到你闯进来 |
[57:19] | You can’t leave! | 你不能走 |
[57:20] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[57:21] | You know how much I paid for this dope? | 知道我为这些货付了多少钱吗 |
[57:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[57:26] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[57:29] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[58:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[58:55] | Your boy has a jawline for days. | 你儿子好几天没刮胡子了吧 |