时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yeah, you want to put it up a couple of inches on your side, love. | 得再往边上挂点 亲爱的 |
[00:06] | Okeydokey. | 没问题 |
[00:11] | You really think anyone’s gonna pay | 你真觉得会有人愿意付钱 |
[00:12] | to see this rich Nancy sing show tunes? | 来听这个有钱娘娘腔唱歌吗 |
[00:15] | I wouldn’t. | 我肯定不会 |
[00:16] | He gives me the creeps. | 他让我毛骨悚然 |
[00:18] | He keeps wanting to spoon-feed me, | 他一直要喂我吃东西 |
[00:20] | and then making these weird airplane noises. | 还发出奇怪的飞机声 |
[00:23] | We should just leave, all of us, join a new show. | 我们真该一走了之 加入别的戏团 |
[00:26] | Penny, do you really think if there wasn’t another option, | 潘妮 你觉得要是真有别的选择 |
[00:29] | some other freak show out there, | 其他的畸形秀戏团 |
[00:30] | I wouldn’t take you away in an instant? | 我不会马上带你走吗 |
[00:33] | There’s nowhere to go. | 我们无处可去 |
[00:36] | Our world is dying, sweetheart. | 这个行业已是苟延馋喘 亲爱的 |
[00:39] | This is the end of the line. | 已经走到尽头了 |
[00:42] | But we’ve got to eat, | 但我们总得糊口 |
[00:44] | and that kid’s got money pouring out of his ears. | 这小子富得流油 |
[00:47] | I say we let him keep feeding us | 要我说 就让他好生养着我们 |
[00:48] | until that lemon runs out of juice. | 直到榨光他身上最后一个子儿 |
[00:51] | No, no, no! | 不对 不对 |
[00:53] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[00:54] | I told you a million trillion times, | 我都跟你讲过几百万遍了 |
[00:56] | the blue light is for “Night and Day.” | 蓝光该在我唱《日日夜夜》的时候打 |
[00:58] | Blue symbolizes night. | 蓝色是深夜的象征 |
[01:01] | For “Anything Goes,” | 我唱《一切随风》的时候 |
[01:03] | I need the magenta light | 我要枚红色的灯光 |
[01:05] | to accentuate my spirited rendition. | 以突出我富有情感的演绎 |
[01:08] | I’m surrounded by amateurs. | 都是一群业余的蠢蛋 |
[01:13] | Ah, flipper boy! | 鱼鳍手 |
[01:15] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[01:16] | Did you hang the banner in clear view for all to see? | 你把横幅挂在最显眼的地方了吗 |
[01:19] | Yes, sir, just as instructed. | 是的 先生 都照吩咐办好了 |
[01:20] | Good, good. | 好的 好极了 |
[01:21] | How many tickets have we sold? | 我们卖出去多少张票了 |
[01:25] | Um, well, as of this time, none… | 目前为止 一张都没卖出去 |
[01:28] | Quite yet. | 只是目前为止 |
[01:31] | You haven’t sold a single ticket? | 你们居然一张票都没卖出去 |
[01:32] | Well, we only put out the banner half an hour ago. | 我们半小时前才刚把横幅挂好 |
[01:35] | The town hasn’t gotten wind of your new act. | 镇民还没听说你要登台演出 |
[01:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:42] | You must have done something wrong. | 肯定是你哪里搞砸了 |
[01:43] | Sir, this is quite typical. | 先生 这挺正常的 |
[01:45] | You haven’t got a lot of experience in this sort of thing, | 你在这个行业没有多少经验 |
[01:47] | but you’ll see. | 以后就知道了 |
[01:48] | You think you’re so smart. | 你以为自己很聪明吗 |
[01:50] | You don’t know anything, you stupid freak. | 你什么都不知道 你个愚蠢的畸形人 |
[01:53] | He’s only trying to help. | 他只是想帮忙而已 |
[01:55] | Oh, shut up, you ugly cow. | 闭嘴 你个丑八怪 |
[01:59] | No one cares what you think, | 没人在乎你们的想法 |
[02:02] | any of you. | 你们任何人 |
[02:03] | I’m in charge here, and I say it’s your fault. | 我是老大 我说是你错 就是你错 |
[02:08] | Obviously, | 显然 |
[02:09] | no one’s coming to the show | 没人来看节目 |
[02:10] | because you are boring. | 是因为你们太无聊 |
[02:13] | The town has had their fill of your mediocre oddities. | 镇民已经看够了你们平庸的畸形 |
[02:18] | The thrill is gone. | 刺激感已经消退了 |
[02:20] | You’re yesterday’s news. | 你们是昨日黄花了 |
[02:22] | Audiences want | 观众们渴求 |
[02:24] | a new type of freak. | 一种新的畸形秀 |
[02:27] | Something different. | 与众不同的东西 |
[02:31] | Maybe I need to give you all some new, startling look. | 或许 我该改造一下你们的面目 |
[02:36] | I think a pair of horns would be quite attractive on you. | 你要是戴上一对角 肯定会很好看 |
[02:39] | Don’t you touch her. | 别碰她 |
[02:40] | This is my show! I’ll do whatever I want! | 这是我的演出 我想做什么都行 |
[02:42] | That’s is, mister. | 够了 小子 |
[02:49] | You hurt me. | 你伤到我了 |
[02:51] | I was willing to eat shit to keep this place going, | 本来 为了保住这地方 我吃屎都愿意 |
[02:54] | but I’d rather starve than listen to your whiny voice | 但我宁愿饿死 也不想再听到 |
[02:57] | one more time. | 你发牢骚了 |
[02:59] | No one wants to see some pretentious prick | 没人想看自以为是的混蛋 |
[03:02] | prancing around on the stage, | 在台上跳来跳去 |
[03:04] | and no one gives a shit about bloody Cole Porter. | 也没人想听什么科尔·波特 |
[03:08] | You think you’re special. | 你以为你很特别 |
[03:10] | Your mum probably told you all your life. | 也许你妈一辈子都这么跟你说 |
[03:12] | Well, I’ve got news for you. | 我告诉你 |
[03:14] | I’ve heard you sing, and you’re not special. | 我听过你的歌声 你毫无才能 |
[03:17] | You’re rubbish. | 你烂透了 |
[03:19] | Even worse, | 比这更糟 |
[03:20] | you’re boring. | 你无聊至极 |
[03:23] | And we don’t trade in boring. | 我们可不跟无聊打交道 |
[03:25] | We’re freaks. | 我们是畸形人 |
[03:28] | You’ll never be one of us, | 你永远不会属于我们 |
[03:30] | and you don’t own us. | 你也无法拥有我们 |
[03:42] | We quit. | 我们不干了 |
[05:30] | Elsa Mars to see Mr. Henry V. Gable. | 艾莎·马尔斯来见亨利·盖博先生 |
[05:33] | Ms. Mars, Mr. Gable is the president | 马尔斯小姐 盖博先生是 |
[05:36] | of the World Broadcasting Network. | 全球广播公司的主席 |
[05:38] | He is overseeing over 12 weekly hours of programming, | 他要监管每周超过12小时的节目 |
[05:42] | not including the news. | 还不包括新闻 |
[05:43] | He only sees people by appointment, and today, | 他只见有预约的人 而今天 |
[05:47] | like yesterday and the day before, | 和昨天还有前天一样 |
[05:50] | you don’t have one. | 你没有预约 |
[05:54] | Look, my darling, | 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | I have some new headshots. | 我拍了些新硬照 |
[05:58] | Why don’t you leave me the picture and a contact number, | 你何不把照片 还有电话号码留下 |
[06:01] | and I’ll be sure he calls you | 等他看到这些 |
[06:04] | as soon as he sees them. | 我一定让他打给你 |
[06:07] | No. | 不 |
[06:11] | I’ll wait. | 我就在这儿等 |
[06:51] | Goodnight, Louise. | 晚安 路易丝 |
[07:04] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[07:06] | Where is Mr. Gable? | 盖博先生在哪 |
[07:07] | I did not see him pass through. | 我没见他经过 |
[07:09] | and I would know him | 我见过他的照片 |
[07:10] | from his picture in the trades. | 我会认出他的 |
[07:13] | He went out the back to avoid you. | 他从后门走了 为了避开你 |
[07:16] | And you let me sit here, | 你就让我坐在这儿 |
[07:19] | like a fool, all day? | 像个傻子一样等了一整天 |
[07:22] | What kind of a place is this? | 这算什么地方 |
[07:24] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[07:29] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
[07:31] | change your act. | 换个节目吧 |
[07:32] | Marlene did it better. | 玛琳要比你强 |
[07:37] | No! | 不 |
[07:38] | No! | 不 |
[07:40] | No! | 不 |
[07:41] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[07:43] | Leave her be. | 放开她 |
[07:44] | I need to see him! | 我要见他 |
[07:45] | – Leave her be! – No! | -放开她 -不 |
[07:47] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[07:48] | This crazy German broad has been coming in | 这个德国疯婆子没有预约 |
[07:50] | all week to see Mr. Gable without an appointment. | 却一整周都跑来要见盖博先生 |
[07:53] | She finally lost it. | 现在终于发狂了 |
[08:00] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:03] | My name is Elsa Mars. | 我叫艾莎·马尔斯 |
[08:15] | I’m Michael Beck. | 迈克尔·贝肯 |
[08:17] | Previously Michael Beckenbauer. | 原来的德文名是迈克尔·贝肯鲍尔 |
[08:20] | Hollywood’s funny about German surnames. | 好莱坞不喜欢德文姓 |
[08:23] | They are afraid you are a Nazi? | 怕是纳粹吗 |
[08:24] | Worse. | 比那还糟 |
[08:26] | Communist. | 怕是共产党 |
[08:30] | Mr. Michael Beck… | 迈克尔·贝肯先生 |
[08:34] | yours is the first… | 您是我几个月来 |
[08:39] | kind face I’ve seen in months. | 见到的唯一一个好心人 |
[08:41] | What do you do here? | 您在这里是做什么的 |
[08:43] | Junior Vice President of Casting. | 我是选角部的初级副主任 |
[09:14] | Showtime. | 好戏要上演了 |
[09:49] | We need to talk about our last week’s pay. | 我们得谈谈最后一周薪水的问题 |
[15:20] | Oh, please, Dandy… | 求你了 丹迪 |
[15:22] | Oh, please, no… | 求你别杀我 |
[15:25] | No, no, no… | 不 不 |
[15:45] | Come with me. | 和我走吧 |
[16:37] | Elsa? | 艾莎 |
[16:45] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[17:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:04] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[17:15] | No! | 不 |
[18:06] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[18:54] | Do you, Bette Tattler, | 贝特·塔特勒 |
[18:55] | take Dandy Mott to be your lawful wedded husband? | 你愿意嫁给丹迪·莫特 做他的妻子吗 |
[19:00] | My faithful partner in life… | 我生命中忠诚的伴侣 |
[19:04] | and my one, true love. | 以及唯一的真爱 |
[19:06] | In sickness and in health, | 无论疾病 健康 |
[19:09] | in joy and sorrow, | 快乐 忧愁 |
[19:12] | through the good times and the bad, | 顺境 逆境 |
[19:15] | till death do us part. | 只有死亡才能将我们分开 |
[19:17] | Uh, you may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[19:31] | Mrs. Mott. | 我现在是莫特太太了 |
[19:34] | Who could ever have imagined it? | 谁能想得到呢 |
[19:41] | Are you happy for your sister, Dot? | 你为妹妹感到高兴吗 多特 |
[19:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:44] | I’d hate for you to feel like a third wheel. | 我不希望你觉得自己是多余的 |
[19:47] | Especially on our wedding night. | 尤其是在我们的新婚之夜 |
[19:49] | Bette and I have talked about this. | 贝特和我谈过了 |
[19:51] | We both agree you should have your privacy. | 我们一致认为 你们应该有自己的隐私 |
[19:59] | It’s an old trick, I’ve been doing it since we were little. | 有个老法子 我们从小就这么干 |
[20:02] | I just leave my body. | 我会神游出去 |
[20:06] | Well, I’d like to think | 我希望 |
[20:07] | you’d want to join us, from time to time… | 时不时地 你也能加入我们 |
[20:10] | in our revels. | 和我们一起享受 |
[20:13] | Do bear in mind, Dot, I can… | 记住 多特 如果… |
[20:15] | get very nasty if my manhood is compromised. | 我觉得男性尊严受到损害 会变得很暴躁 |
[20:20] | A stallion demands a certain respect from all his mares. | 公马需要他的小母马都尊敬他嘛 |
[20:23] | First things first. | 一步步地来嘛 |
[20:26] | We have prepared a gorgeous wedding feast | 我们准备了一顿丰盛的婚宴 |
[20:29] | of all of your favorites. | 全是你最爱吃的 |
[20:31] | The housekeeper we hired, she’s a French-trained cook. | 我们请的女管家在法国学过烹饪 |
[20:37] | I do believe I am the luckiest man alive right now. | 我觉得自己现在是这世上最幸运的男人 |
[20:41] | And I, the luckiest woman. | 那我就是这世上最幸福女人 |
[20:47] | To my new… | 敬我… |
[20:49] | wonderful husband. | 新婚的好丈夫 |
[20:51] | To our wonderful new husband. | 敬我们新婚的好丈夫 |
[20:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:00] | We are going to have the most splendid life, girls. | 我们会度过最精彩的人生 姑娘们 |
[21:03] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[21:05] | And on our honeymoon safari, | 我们去蜜月旅行时 |
[21:07] | I’ll hunt the biggest cats and skin them up for rugs. | 我要抓那些最大的猫回来 剥皮做地毯 |
[21:12] | Maybe our children will romp around on them someday. | 也许有一天我们的孩子会在上面玩耍 |
[21:16] | How many children are you proposing, Mr. Mott? | 你想要几个孩子呢 莫特先生 |
[21:19] | A whole lot of ’em. | 要很多很多孩子 |
[21:22] | I’ve always found babies to be so boring, | 我一直认为小宝宝很无聊 |
[21:24] | but freak babies… oh… | 不过畸形宝宝… |
[21:28] | Do you think we might even make a three-headed girl? | 你觉得我们能不能生个三头女孩 |
[21:31] | We can certainly try. | 我们可以试试 |
[21:33] | Every day, up in the playroom, | 每一天 在娱乐室里 |
[21:34] | we’ll put on our very own freak show! | 我们都可以上演我们自己的畸形秀 |
[21:45] | Are you feeling all right, Dandy? | 你没事吧 丹迪 |
[21:48] | The excitement seems to have gone straight to my head. | 兴奋感好像直冲上了我的头 |
[21:51] | Well, don’t get too excited. | 不要太激动了 |
[21:53] | We’re just getting started. | 我们这才开始呢 |
[21:56] | Maid, you’re very poorly trained. | 女仆 你也太没规矩了 |
[21:58] | You’re not allowed to sit at the table with us. | 你不可以跟我们一起坐在桌子上 |
[22:01] | I ain’t no maid. | 我才不是女仆 |
[22:04] | Mm, ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[22:06] | I know we all look alike to you. | 我知道在你眼里我们都差不多 |
[22:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:10] | Wedding night’s been cancelled. | 婚礼之夜被取消了 |
[22:12] | You’ve been had. | 你被耍了 |
[22:13] | Did you honestly think, | 你真的以为 |
[22:14] | for one second, that we’d lay with you, | 你屠杀了我们的家人 |
[22:17] | in your bed, after you massacred our entire family? | 我们还会愿意跟你上床吗 |
[22:20] | But I was going to… | 但我准备… |
[22:22] | give you everything I have! | 把我的所有都给你们 |
[22:23] | We don’t want your blood money. | 我们不稀罕你的臭钱 |
[22:25] | Bette… | 贝特 |
[22:27] | you said you loved me. | 你说过你爱我 |
[22:28] | You promised, till death do us part! | 你还发誓 只有死亡才能将我们分开 |
[22:31] | Your death can’t come soon enough. | 你很快就会死的 |
[22:34] | But… | 但是 |
[22:35] | but I believed you. | 但是我相信了你 |
[22:37] | My sister is truly a great actress. | 我妹妹真是个好演员 |
[22:41] | Bette Davis couldn’t have given a more convincing performance. | 贝蒂·戴维斯[女演员]都不能演得更像了 |
[22:46] | You put something in my bubbly. | 你在我的香槟酒里下了药 |
[23:00] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[23:02] | Sit down, Dandy. | 坐下 丹迪 |
[23:04] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[23:11] | I think it’s time for the next course. | 该上下道菜了 |
[23:14] | Butler! | 管家 |
[23:19] | You… | 你 |
[23:20] | how did you get in my house? | 你怎么进我家来的 |
[23:22] | I had some help. | 有人帮忙 |
[23:25] | Oh, Dandy, how wonderful. | 丹迪 真太棒了 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:31] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[23:35] | Extra caviar. | 双份鱼子酱 |
[23:37] | That’s Bette’s. | 那是贝特的 |
[23:41] | Dandy… | 丹迪 |
[23:42] | Where are our beverages? | 我们的饮料呢 |
[23:45] | Drat, the lemonade. | 该死 忘记柠檬水了 |
[23:48] | Be right back with it. | 我马上就拿来 |
[23:53] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:01] | You’re finally gonna be a part of the show. | 你终于可以参加表演了 |
[24:05] | The goddamn star attraction. | 成为魅力明星 |
[24:10] | Night-night, Dandy. | 晚安 丹迪 |
[24:43] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[24:44] | Immediately! | 立刻马上 |
[24:47] | I do not like confined spaces! | 我讨厌密闭空间 |
[24:49] | Don’t you know where you are, baby? | 你不知道你在哪吗 |
[24:50] | This is Hardeen Houdini’s famous escape tank. | 这是哈丁·胡迪尼著名的逃脱水刑箱 |
[25:02] | Can’t we just cut his balls off? | 我们何不直接把他蛋蛋割了 |
[25:06] | We’re carny folk. Showmen. | 我们是马戏演员 演艺人 |
[25:09] | It’s gotta be theatrical. | 得用戏剧性的方式来解决 |
[25:11] | It’s what Ma would’ve wanted. | 妈妈会希望如此的 |
[25:12] | Once you’re in… | 一旦你进去了 |
[25:14] | the only way out is to escape. | 唯一出来的方法就是逃脱术 |
[25:18] | You wanted to be the star of the show– | 你想成戏团明星 |
[25:20] | here’s your chance, big shot. | 机会来了 大腕 |
[25:22] | I’m not an escape artist. | 我不是逃脱术演员 |
[25:24] | I’m a song-and-dance man! | 我是歌舞演员 |
[25:25] | You’re a murderer! | 你是杀人犯 |
[25:27] | You killed our family– | 你杀了我们的家人 |
[25:28] | shot ’em dead in the dirt. | 一个个把他们打死了 |
[25:29] | Those were good people! | 他们都是好人 |
[25:31] | I’m good people, too! | 我也是好人 |
[25:32] | I was just doing what God | 我只是执行了上帝 |
[25:34] | put me on this earth to do. | 让我来到凡间的使命 |
[25:36] | You ca… you… you can’t punish a man | 你…不能惩罚一个 |
[25:38] | for fulfilling his purpose! | 履行职责的人 |
[25:43] | Please… please… | 拜托 求你们了 |
[25:45] | my darlings… | 亲爱的 |
[25:48] | I forgive you for all of this. | 我会原谅你们做的一切 |
[25:51] | Marriage is hard, but I love you. | 婚姻不易 但我爱你 |
[25:55] | Please just let me out of here, | 求你把我放出去 |
[25:57] | and let’s go home. | 然后我们回家 |
[25:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:01] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[26:03] | Well, you’re about to go home. | 你现在是要回家了 |
[26:06] | Right down to hell. | 回你地狱的家 |
[26:08] | Bette, you of all people know my heart. | 贝特 你最了解我的心 |
[26:20] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[26:24] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[26:27] | For taking my friends from me! | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[26:30] | I felt so blessed to finally have friends. | 我终于有朋友了 我那么高兴 |
[26:34] | And you took them all. | 但你把他们都杀了 |
[26:37] | A lot of freaks died on these cursed grounds. | 许多畸形人死在了这受诅咒的地方 |
[26:40] | Some by your hand and some not. | 有些死于你手 有些不是 |
[26:43] | A man came through here | 那个男人来到这里 |
[26:44] | and started putting our kind in glass jars. | 一个个把我们畸形人放进玻璃罐里 |
[26:47] | Filled up a museum with our kind. | 用我们填满了一个博物馆 |
[26:50] | Saw it with my own eyes! | 我亲眼所见 |
[26:54] | That’s where you think freaks belong– | 这就是你觉得畸形人该去的地方 |
[26:56] | powerless, behind glass, | 无力地被装在玻璃罐里 |
[26:59] | a human car crash to stare at and remind you how lucky you are. | 像人体灾难 让人看了庆幸自己的幸运 |
[27:06] | Well, maybe that’s true. | 也许真是这样 |
[27:08] | Maybe that’s all we are, but let me tell you this, pretty boy. | 也许我们就该如此 但我告诉你 小帅哥 |
[27:13] | You may look like a motion picture dreamboat, | 你可能看起来像个白马王子 |
[27:17] | but you are the biggest freak of them all. | 但你才是最畸形的变态 |
[27:34] | Please! I’ll give you money. | 求你们 我给你们钱 |
[27:37] | I have so much money. | 我有好多钱 |
[27:39] | Assholes like you think you can get away with anything. | 你这种混球以为能逃脱一切 |
[27:41] | But I can’t die! You see, | 但我不会死 |
[27:44] | I’m immortal! | 我是不朽的 |
[27:45] | You are going to die! | 你要死了 |
[27:48] | We sentence you and your whole rotten world to death. | 我们判决你和你腐朽的世界死刑 |
[27:50] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[27:51] | We will always win, | 我们总是能赢 |
[27:52] | because we’ll always defend each other to the death. | 因为我们会誓死捍卫彼此 |
[27:54] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[27:55] | Because we have no one else to turn to. | 因为我们没有别人可依靠 |
[27:59] | The freaks shall inherit the earth. | 畸形人将占领世界 |
[28:32] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[28:35] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[28:45] | I hate you! | 我恨你们 |
[28:46] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们 我恨你们 |
[29:24] | Heck of a show. | 好精彩的演出 |
[29:28] | That boy | 这家伙 |
[29:30] | is a star. | 真有明星范 |
[29:43] | Every little girl dreams of becoming a Hollywood star, | 每个小女孩都梦想成为好莱坞巨星 |
[29:46] | and now thanks to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, | 感谢好莱坞商会 |
[29:48] | the ones that make it to the top | 各位巨星 |
[29:49] | will have their names | 得以将他们的名字 |
[29:50] | etched into the very streets of this magical town. | 刻在这个神奇小镇的大道上 |
[29:52] | Welcome to the newly created Hollywood Walk of Fame | 欢迎来到位于加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 |
[29:55] | in Los Angeles, California. | 新落成的好莱坞星光大道 |
[29:57] | Today, we’re honoring the Queen of Friday Night, | 今天 我们有幸迎来周五夜女王 |
[29:59] | Miss Elsa Mars– winner of three Emmy awards | 艾莎·马尔斯小姐 因其开创性的综艺节目 |
[30:02] | for her groundbreaking variety show The Elsa Mars Hour, | 《艾莎·马尔斯秀》获得了三座艾美奖 |
[30:05] | a program which has bravely expanded the notion | 该节目勇敢地开拓了 |
[30:07] | of what television can be. | 电视节目的概念 |
[30:09] | And we mustn’t forget she’s a recording star | 此外不能忘记 她同时也是位歌星 |
[30:11] | with three gold albums honoring her German heritage: | 三张金唱片均向她的德国血统致敬 |
[30:14] | Ich Bin Elsa Mars, Du Bist Mein Baby, | 《我是艾莎·马尔斯》《你是我的宝贝》 |
[30:18] | and her holiday favorite, Merry Christmas, Knuddelmaus. | 以及她的节日精选 《圣诞快乐 亲爱的》 |
[30:21] | Of course, no woman’s life would be complete | 当然了 若身旁未能有完美男人陪伴 |
[30:23] | without a wonderful man by her side: | 女人的人生就不会完满 |
[30:25] | her husband and longtime manager Michael Beck, | 她的丈夫亦是她多年的经理人迈克尔·贝肯 |
[30:27] | whom she married in a private ceremony | 两人在她比佛利山庄的宏伟私宅中 |
[30:29] | at her palatial home in Beverly Hills. | 举办了一场私人婚礼 |
[30:31] | There are Elsa’s beloved spaniels, | 还有艾莎心爱的西班牙猎犬 |
[30:33] | Showbiz and Box Office– a gift from Michael. | 娱乐圈和票房 是迈克尔送的礼物 |
[30:36] | With all her many honors, Elsa Mars | 已殊荣无数的艾莎·马尔斯 |
[30:38] | can now add a star, | 如今将在好莱坞星光大道上 |
[30:39] | on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. | 留下一颗属于自己的星星 |
[30:44] | I adore being the star of The Elsa Mars Hour. | 我喜欢做《艾莎·马尔斯秀》的明星 |
[30:48] | I mean, who wouldn’t love having their own TV show, | 谁不希望拥有自己的电视节目 |
[30:51] | surrounded by such talent? | 与多才的制作组合作 |
[30:53] | Especially my own real-life cowboy | 特别是我活生生的牛仔 |
[30:58] | and personal manager, | 和经理人 |
[31:01] | Michael “Mr. Hollywood” Beck. | 好莱坞先生 迈克尔·贝肯 |
[31:05] | But being a television star is a lot of hard work. | 但做一名电视明星并非易事 |
[31:08] | So is wrangling that star. | 驯服这位明星也是 |
[31:11] | And that’s why we drink | 所以我们才需要喝一杯 |
[31:13] | Campfire Gold instant coffee. | 篝火金标速溶咖啡 |
[31:19] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:21] | herding cattle isn’t the only hard work… | 并非只有放牛是辛苦的… |
[31:27] | Cut! | 停 |
[31:30] | This is shite! This is shite! | 这就是垃圾 这就是垃圾 |
[31:33] | Pure shite! | 纯粹的垃圾 |
[31:34] | Where are the writers? | 编剧们都去哪了 |
[31:36] | The writers! Are you hiding? | 编剧呢 躲起来了吗 |
[31:38] | I shouldn’t blame you… | 也难怪你们要躲起来… |
[31:39] | Darling, it’s a coffee commercial. | 亲爱的 这只是咖啡广告 |
[31:41] | Just say the damn words and move on? | 把台词都说了就行了 |
[31:42] | First of all, this coffee tastes like piss. | 首先 这咖啡喝着跟尿一样 |
[31:45] | But why would you paint me | 但你们为什么把我描绘成 |
[31:47] | as some dumb, headstrong animal | 愚蠢顽固的动物 |
[31:49] | that my husband has to wrangle? | 我丈夫还得”驯服”我 |
[31:52] | I mean, where is the charm? | 这广告毫无吸引力 |
[31:54] | Now, go work on it for a while! | 再去想会儿广告创意 |
[31:56] | I’ll be in my dressing room. | 我就待在我的化妆间 |
[32:01] | Scheisse! | 废物 |
[32:05] | Knock knock, darling. | 打扰一下 亲爱的 |
[32:06] | There’s someone to see you. | 有人要见你 |
[32:08] | Naughty you, demeaning your wife in front of the world. | 你个小淘气 就爱在别人面前贬低我 |
[32:13] | Was that amusing for you? | 你觉得很有趣吗 |
[32:14] | We’re working hard to try and find | 我们绞尽脑汁 |
[32:16] | something that’ll please you. | 想法子让你开心 |
[32:17] | In the meantime, remember Judy Manners? | 言归正传 还记得朱迪·曼纳斯吗 |
[32:19] | VP of publicity for the network? | 广播公司的公关副总裁 |
[32:21] | She wants to discuss promotion for the Halloween show. | 她想跟你谈谈万圣节秀的宣传 |
[32:24] | You’re joking, aren’t you? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[32:26] | We’d like to do a spread for Parade Magazine– | 我们想在《大观》杂志上做推广 |
[32:29] | you two at home, carving pumpkins, | 你们俩在家 雕南瓜 |
[32:32] | maybe baking some pfeffernusse cookies | 烤胡椒小饼 |
[32:35] | for the trick-or-treaters. | 分给捣蛋的小孩 |
[32:39] | What my pussy of a husband | 我那不争气的丈夫 |
[32:42] | has neglected to tell you | 忘记告诉你了 |
[32:45] | is there will be no Halloween show. | 没有什么万圣节秀 |
[32:47] | I never perform on Halloween. | 万圣节那天我不表演 |
[32:50] | You’re contractually obligated to do three specials a year. | 按照合约 你一年要做三期特别节目 |
[32:52] | I said I will not perform on Halloween. | 我说了万圣节不表演 |
[32:56] | Darling, they’ve booked Andy Williams. | 亲爱的 他们准备请安迪·威廉斯[美国歌坛大师] |
[32:59] | Imagine you two singing | 你想想看 |
[32:59] | “Autumn Leaves” in matching pumpkin suits– | 你俩穿着南瓜装一起唱《秋叶》 |
[33:03] | America will lap it up. | 美国人会爱死你们 |
[33:07] | You know, when I first met him, | 要知道 我初认识他时 |
[33:10] | he was some junior so-and-so, | 他就是个毛头小子 |
[33:14] | hanging out in the lobby of the studio. | 在制片厂的会客厅闲逛 |
[33:18] | I made him my manager. | 我让他做我的经纪人 |
[33:20] | And then… | 之后 |
[33:23] | I made the colossal mistake of marrying him. | 我犯了个天大的错误嫁给了她 |
[33:26] | And now he thinks he knows better than I | 而现在他以为他比我还明白 |
[33:28] | what my audience wants. | 我的观众想看什么 |
[33:35] | I live to serve. | 我为服侍你而活 |
[33:37] | There will be no Halloween show. | 我不演万圣节秀 |
[33:40] | You got that, chickies? | 明白吗 小年轻们 |
[33:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[33:48] | I have a luncheon engagement at home. | 我在家约了人吃午饭 |
[34:14] | Tell me– what have you been doing since Florida? | 告诉我 佛罗里达之后你去哪了 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry that I had to run off the way I did, but… | 抱歉我当时不得不跑路 |
[34:22] | you know my motto: | 你知道我的座右铭 |
[34:23] | always leave them wanting more. | 永远让人欲求不满 |
[34:26] | I left when you left. | 你离开后我就离开了 |
[34:28] | – Please, let’s sit. – Yes | -请坐 -好 |
[34:30] | – I went to, uh, Nevada. – Nevada? | -我去了内华达州 -内华达州吗 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | Uh, the army, uh, | 陆军 |
[34:37] | they wanted carpenters, uh, that they could, uh, | 他们招木工 |
[34:41] | use to build villages, uh, | 他们要建房子 |
[34:43] | to blow up with their atomic bombs. | 让他们的原子弹炸飞 |
[34:46] | It took us ages to build these towns | 建镇子花了好长时间 |
[34:49] | and then– boom! Gone. In a flash. | 然后炸了 一瞬间全没了 |
[34:54] | Yes, I know what that’s like. | 嗯 那感觉我有体会 |
[34:58] | Elsa. | 艾莎 |
[35:00] | I have seen your star ascend. | 我见证了你走向辉煌 |
[35:07] | If I would have told you, | 如果你躺在 |
[35:09] | as you lay in my workshop in Berlin… | 我柏林的工作室里时 我告诉你 |
[35:12] | …that all this was soon to come, | 这一切都很快会成真 |
[35:14] | you would have said that I was mad. | 你肯定会说我疯了 |
[35:16] | Now look at you. | 现在看看你 |
[35:17] | You have everything you ever wanted. Huh? | 你得到了想要的一切 不是吗 |
[35:22] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊 |
[35:24] | And I am alone. | 还很孤独 |
[35:29] | All my friends are on the payroll. | 我的朋友都是同事 |
[35:32] | They say yes to anything I ask | 我说什么他们都表示同意 |
[35:34] | because they know if they don’t, | 因为他们知道要敢表示异议 |
[35:36] | they will be cast out of the paradise known as | 他们就会被赶出天堂一样的 |
[35:39] | The Elsa Mars Hour. | 《艾莎·马尔斯秀》 |
[35:47] | My husband cheats on me. | 我丈夫出轨 |
[35:50] | I cheat on him. | 我也出轨 |
[35:55] | No, Massimo, | 不 马西莫 |
[35:56] | I have always, always, | 我一直 |
[35:58] | always been cursed. | 一直是被诅咒的 |
[36:00] | First by… | 一开始 |
[36:03] | having my dreams ripped away. | 是梦想破碎 |
[36:06] | And now I am cursed by having them all come true. | 现在的诅咒 是梦想成真 |
[36:09] | Oh, you are tired, uh, exhausted. | 你只是太累了 筋疲力尽了 |
[36:11] | That is all. | 仅此而已 |
[36:13] | Eight years ago… | 八年前 |
[36:18] | …my best friend | 我最好的朋友 |
[36:20] | made me a birthday cake. | 给我做了一个生日蛋糕 |
[36:23] | That night, | 那晚 |
[36:25] | when she and I sat over my candle, | 她和我坐在蜡烛旁 |
[36:29] | my birthday wish was plain and simple. | 我的生日愿望非常简单 |
[36:34] | I just wanted to be loved. | 我只想被爱 |
[36:39] | Little did I know that | 我丝毫不知 |
[36:41] | every step that I would take since then | 自那起我走的每一步 |
[36:43] | would be one step further away from | 都离实现那个愿望 |
[36:46] | making that wish come true. | 越来越远 |
[36:52] | Let’s run away together. | 我们私奔吧 |
[36:54] | – Yes. – Like we talked about in the old days. | -嗯 -就像我们以前说的那样 |
[36:56] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[36:57] | We could find an apartment in Rome | 我们可以在罗马亚壁古道上 |
[36:59] | on the Appian Way. | 找一间公寓 |
[37:01] | Refresh my Italian, no? | 重拾意大利语 不好吗 |
[37:03] | Get good and fat, grow old together. | 幸福生活 一起变老 |
[37:09] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:11] | I just… | 我只是 |
[37:15] | I need to be with someone I love. | 我需要和我爱的人在一起 |
[37:18] | Um, Elsa, now I am cursed… | 艾莎 现在我被诅咒了 |
[37:21] | with a dream that comes too late. | 我的梦想实现得太迟了 |
[37:23] | I came to… | 我来 |
[37:24] | to say good-bye. | 是为了道别 |
[37:28] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:31] | I have | 我得了 |
[37:32] | a disease in my lungs, uh, | 肺癌 |
[37:34] | that has gone into my bones. | 已经转移到骨骼了 |
[37:36] | Uh, they say that I only have a month. | 我只剩一个月了 |
[37:41] | And then I will be gone. | 然后我就要永远离开了 |
[37:51] | And now there will be no one left, huh? | 那我现在一个人都不剩了 |
[38:05] | Elsa? | 艾莎 |
[38:08] | Leave me alone, Michael, I’m drinking. | 别烦我 迈克尔 我在喝酒 |
[38:12] | Hello, Elsa. | 你好 艾莎 |
[38:22] | You should have called, huh? | 你应该先打个电话的 |
[38:26] | I did not know you were bringing Mr. Gable home with you. | 我不知道你要带盖博先生回家 |
[38:29] | I do hope | 希望 |
[38:30] | the head of the network | 广播公司的主席 |
[38:32] | didn’t come all the way out here | 不是大老远 |
[38:35] | to talk to me about the Halloween show, because… | 专程来劝我做万圣节表演的 |
[38:39] | I’ve made up my mind | 因为我已经决定了 |
[38:41] | and I am not going to do it. | 我绝不会做的 |
[38:43] | This isn’t about Halloween, Elsa. | 这不是为了万圣节 艾莎 |
[38:45] | No? | 不是吗 |
[38:51] | This sounds serious. | 听上去好严重 |
[38:54] | Can I get you a drink, Mr. Gable? | 要杯酒吗 盖博先生 |
[38:56] | Could definitely use one. | 我的确需要喝一杯 |
[39:03] | Now, why don’t you tell me what this is all about? | 跟我说说 是怎么回事吧 |
[39:10] | It seems Hedda Hopper got her hands | 赫达·霍珀[女演员]拿到了 |
[39:12] | on some eight millimeter films you shot back in Germany. | 你以前在德国拍摄的8毫米胶卷影片 |
[39:16] | The content– | 其内容 |
[39:18] | how can I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[39:19] | is quite graphic in nature. | 画面生动 |
[39:24] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[39:27] | Fakes, forgeries? | 或许是伪造的 |
[39:28] | It’s not me. | 不会是我 |
[39:31] | It looked a lot like you, Elsa. | 看上去很像你 艾莎 |
[39:33] | – You’ve seen them? – Just now. | -你看过了 -刚刚看的 |
[39:35] | Mr. Chandler over at the Times is a close personal friend. | 《时代杂志》的钱德勒先生是我的好友 |
[39:38] | He gave us a private screening. | 他放给我们看了 |
[39:41] | No one’s gonna believe it’s not you. | 没人会相信那不是你的 |
[39:43] | You told me you lost your legs in a rail accident. | 你跟我说你的腿是火车意外失去的 |
[39:46] | You lied to me? | 你骗我 |
[39:48] | That’s what we do. | 我们不就这样吗 |
[39:50] | We lie to each other. | 互相欺骗 |
[39:53] | This whole marriage | 我们的婚姻 |
[39:54] | is one stinking, stupid, ugly lie! | 就是个恶劣 愚蠢 丑陋的谎言 |
[39:59] | I’ll pack my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[40:05] | Mr. Gable, | 盖博先生 |
[40:06] | we can fix this, right? I mean… | 我们还能补救吧 |
[40:09] | I mean, everybody has a price, right? | 人人都是有价码的 |
[40:11] | We tried to reason with Miss Hopper, | 我们试着跟霍珀小姐讲理了 |
[40:13] | she won’t have it. | 她不肯接受 |
[40:14] | She’s publishing her article next week. | 她下周就将发表文章 |
[40:17] | But that will ruin me. | 那会毁了我的 |
[40:26] | I’ll become… | 我会沦为 |
[40:29] | just some… | 一桩 |
[40:32] | bizarre footnote in Hollywood history. | 好莱坞历史上的轶闻 |
[40:36] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[40:37] | What? | 什么 |
[40:38] | Hopper hired some amateur sleuth to retrace your steps. | 霍珀雇了一个业余侦探去追溯你的过去 |
[40:42] | Which led back to Jupiter, Florida. | 一直追溯到佛罗里达州 朱庇特 |
[40:45] | Apparently, you ran a freak show. | 你曾经管理一家畸形秀 |
[40:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:50] | For a short time. | 就很短一段时间 |
[40:51] | It was an act of charity. | 那是作为善举 |
[40:52] | I just, uh… | 我… |
[40:54] | I felt sorry for them. | 可怜他们 |
[40:56] | Sorry? | 可怜 |
[41:01] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:11] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[41:12] | There was some kind of massacre. | 发生了屠杀 |
[41:15] | Bodies found in a mass grave. | 尸体被堆在一起 |
[41:18] | I don’t know if you read the fine print in your contract, | 不知道你有没有仔细看过你合同的细则 |
[41:21] | but there’s a morals clause. | 但里面是有道德条款的 |
[41:25] | Obviously, we’ll pay out your contract. | 不用说 我们会付违约金 |
[41:30] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[41:34] | About what? | 什么 |
[41:38] | I will perform on Halloween. | 我愿在万圣节表演 |
[41:46] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[41:49] | Might as well go out with a bang. | 不如就风风光光地退场 |
[42:00] | Places, everyone. | 各就各位 |
[42:03] | Elsa Mars’ Halloween Spooktacular. | 艾莎·马尔斯万圣节幽灵汇演 |
[42:11] | And we are on in five, four, | 倒计时 五 四 |
[42:14] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[42:43] | *I…* | *我* |
[42:46] | *I wish you could swim* | *真希望你会游泳* |
[42:50] | *Like the dolphins* | *像海豚* |
[42:54] | *Like dolphins can swim* | *像海豚那样游泳* |
[42:59] | *Though nothing* | *没有什么* |
[43:02] | *Nothing will keep us together* | *没有什么能让我们待在一起* |
[43:07] | *We can beat them* | *我们可以击败他们* |
[43:11] | *Forever and ever* | *直到永远* |
[43:15] | *Oh, we can be heroes* | *我们可以成为英雄* |
[43:20] | *Just for one day* | *只此一天* |
[43:22] | Boys, hold on to your daddy’s hand. | 孩子们 抓住爸爸的手 |
[43:25] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[43:26] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[43:28] | All right, give me your hand. | 好了 把手给我 |
[43:37] | What are you looking at, wife? | 看什么呢 老婆 |
[43:39] | TV we got at home is just fine. | 我们家的电视也挺好啊 |
[43:43] | Everything we got at home is just fine. | 我们家的一切都很好 |
[43:49] | You got to give it to her, | 不得不说 |
[43:51] | the old broad’s got guts. | 老姑娘真有种 |
[43:53] | Always did. | 她一向如此 |
[43:59] | *Though nothing* | *但没有什么* |
[44:02] | *Will drive them away* | *能把他们赶走* |
[44:07] | *We can be heroes* | *我们可以成为英雄* |
[44:10] | We’ve got it. | 我们没事 |
[44:11] | *Just for a day* | *只此一天* |
[44:16] | How are my girls feeling? | 我的姑娘们感觉如何 |
[44:17] | Just fine. | 挺好的 |
[44:19] | All of us. | 我们都很好 |
[44:25] | *I…* | *我* |
[44:28] | *I can remember* | *我还记得* |
[44:33] | *Standing* | *站在* |
[44:35] | I feel like I’ve seen this act before. | 这表演我好像看过了 |
[44:41] | *And the guns* | *子弹* |
[44:45] | *Shot above our head* | *在我们头顶飞过* |
[44:49] | *And we kissed* | *我们热吻* |
[44:52] | *As though nothing could fall* | *毫不介意危险* |
[44:58] | *And the shame* | *耻辱* |
[45:02] | *Was on the other side* | *都留给对方* |
[45:06] | *Oh, we can beat them* | *我们可以击败他们* |
[45:10] | *Forever and ever* | *直到永远* |
[45:14] | *And we could be heroes* | *我们可以成为英雄* |
[45:16] | No, no, no, the mist doesn’t come up | 不不 雾气是 |
[45:18] | until the goblin sketch. | 跟着妖精出来的 |
[45:32] | Why did she stop singing? | 她怎么不唱了 |
[45:38] | Ever since I heard your story, | 我听过你的故事后 |
[45:39] | I have not forgotten | 还一直未曾忘怀 |
[45:41] | the black soul that was once within my grasp. | 那曾经唾手可得的黑暗灵魂 |
[45:45] | Take me now. | 带我走吧 |
[45:49] | This is a suicide. | 你这是想自杀 |
[45:51] | How deep your pain must be, my lovely. | 你一定十分痛苦 亲爱的 |
[45:54] | I am the biggest freak of all. | 我是最大的畸形人 |
[45:59] | Elsa, what are you doing? | 艾莎 你在做什么 |
[46:09] | The day of reckoning is here. | 清算之日到了 |
[46:11] | It hurts, | 很疼 |
[46:13] | but only for a moment. | 但也就一下 |
[46:29] | Your place is not with us. | 你不该跟我们走 |
[47:09] | Welcome, Miss Elsa. | 欢迎 艾莎小姐 |
[47:11] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[47:15] | Ma Petite. | 小可爱 |
[47:17] | My special one. | 我的心肝宝贝 |
[47:19] | Can it really, really be you? | 真的是你吗 |
[47:22] | It really is me. | 真的是我 |
[47:24] | It is. | 真是 |
[47:29] | Hey, Elsa. | 好啊 艾莎 |
[47:31] | You look wonderful tonight, Elsa. | 你今晚真漂亮 艾莎 |
[47:33] | – It’s good to have you back. – We got married. | -你回来真好 -我们结婚了 |
[47:46] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来吧 |
[47:51] | You go get your face on. | 你去化妆 |
[47:52] | Okay, Miss Ethel. | 好的 艾瑟尔小姐 |
[48:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[48:11] | Where is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[48:17] | Ethel? | 艾瑟尔 |
[48:19] | The sins of the living don’t add up to much around here. | 活人的罪孽在这里不算数 |
[48:23] | In life, we play the parts we’re cast in. | 活着的时候 我们扮演我们得到的角色 |
[48:26] | But don’t I have to pay? | 但我不用付出代价吗 |
[48:29] | I mean, don’t I have to pay for my sins? | 我不用为我的罪孽付出代价吗 |
[48:32] | For all the mistakes I’ve made? | 为我犯下的错误 |
[48:36] | Can you imagine the police showing up | 你能想象 警察跑去 |
[48:40] | at the Old Globe | 老环球剧场 |
[48:42] | and arresting the guy playing Othello | 逮捕扮演奥赛罗的演员 |
[48:44] | for murdering Desdemona? | 因为他杀了苔丝狄蒙娜吗 |
[48:47] | Besides, it’s like you always said, sweetheart. | 再说 就像你一直说的那样 亲爱的 |
[48:50] | Stars never pay. | 明星不用付出代价[付钱] |
[48:59] | It ain’t so bad around here, you know? | 这里还不错 |
[49:02] | Full house every night. | 每晚都满场 |
[49:04] | Family together. | 大家都在一起 |
[49:05] | The only downside has been, | 唯一的不足是 |
[49:08] | you know, we’ve been missing our headliner. | 我们缺了位招牌演员 |
[49:11] | Am I to perform? Now? | 我能表演吗 现在 |
[49:14] | Well, what the hell else are you supposed to do? | 不表演你还能干什么 |
[49:15] | You’re a terrible friend, you’re a pain-in-the-ass boss, | 你这人不够朋友 是个讨厌的老板 |
[49:18] | you can’t cook for shit. | 厨艺还烂透了 |
[49:24] | All ready. | 准备好了 |
[49:48] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[49:50] | Children of all ages. | 小朋友 大朋友 |
[49:53] | You have all looked up at the night sky | 你们都曾仰望夜空 |
[49:55] | and seen the sparkle of millions of dead stars. | 看到数百万颗死去的星星闪耀出的光芒 |
[49:59] | They flickered out centuries ago, | 他们几世纪前就已消逝 |
[50:01] | and only now does their light reach our eyes. | 光芒却才传入我们眼中 |
[50:05] | But have you ever wondered | 但你可曾想过 |
[50:07] | when they were alive and burning, | 当他们还燃烧发光的时候 |
[50:10] | which one shined the brightest? | 是哪一颗星最亮吗 |
[50:13] | Well, tonight, right here on this stage, | 今晚 就在这个舞台上 |
[50:17] | I’m gonna give you an answer to that question. | 我将解答这一问题 |
[50:21] | Tonight, you will see | 今晚 你们将看到 |
[50:24] | the brightest and the best | 最亮 最美 |
[50:28] | that ever was and ever will be. | 前无古人 后无来者的明星 |
[50:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you | 女士们 先生们 有请 |
[50:36] | Miss Elsa Mars! | 艾莎·马尔斯小姐 |