时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’ve met before. | 我们以前见过 |
[00:01] | I don’t think so. | 我看没有 |
[00:03] | I never forget a pretty face. | 漂亮的脸庞我从不会忘 |
[00:06] | Your voice sounds so familiar, | 你声音听起来好熟悉 |
[00:08] | I can almost place it. | 记忆简直近在眼前 |
[00:11] | Is that enough to start? | 钱够了吗 |
[00:13] | For five dollars, you can ask me anything. | 五美元 你想问什么都行 |
[00:16] | I’ve had a few recent… | 我最近… |
[00:19] | misadventures with the fairer sex. | 在女人方面有些运气不佳 |
[00:22] | You’re a heartbreaker. | 你总是让人心碎 |
[00:23] | That’s not hard to see. | 很容易看出来 |
[00:25] | I’ve hurt someone badly. | 我把一个人伤得很重 |
[00:27] | And the person I always counted on for help… | 而我一直仰赖她给我帮助的人 |
[00:31] | can’t help anymore. | 没法再帮我了 |
[00:33] | And you’re afraid this time you’ll have to pay. | 你害怕这次你将付出代价 |
[00:53] | Avon calling. | 雅芳来访 |
[00:54] | Is the lady of the house available? | 女主人在吗 |
[00:57] | Do come in. | 请进 |
[00:58] | Mother would love to have some company. | 妈妈会很乐意有人陪她的 |
[01:28] | Now you’re my puppet mother. | 你现在是我的木偶 母亲 |
[01:35] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[01:36] | Mother, you be Dot. | 母亲 你扮多特 |
[01:41] | Avon Lady, whose name I don’t know, | 雅芳推销员 我不知道你的名字 |
[01:43] | you get to play the part of Bette! | 你来扮贝特 |
[01:50] | You can rest easy. | 你可以高枕无忧了 |
[01:52] | The ball is clear as day. | 水晶球一清二楚 |
[01:55] | Your indiscretion will soon be forgotten. | 你的鲁莽之举很快将被遗忘 |
[01:59] | What about, uh, | 那… |
[02:00] | trouble from my past? | 我过去的麻烦呢 |
[02:05] | Oh, there is someone. | 有这么个人 |
[02:07] | A dark cloud on the horizon. | 地平线上的一片乌云 |
[02:10] | There will be rain, but… it’ll pass. | 会有风雨 但也终将过去 |
[02:13] | And you’ll go on just like before, | 你会继续从前的生活 |
[02:15] | breaking hearts. | 让人心碎 |
[02:17] | I can’t tell you | 我简直说不出 |
[02:18] | what it means to hear those words. | 你这些话对我有多么大的意义 |
[02:22] | You are my savior. | 你是我的救世主 |
[02:31] | A hundred thank-you’s, Esmeralda. | 一百元以表谢意 埃斯梅拉达 |
[02:36] | Please… | 请… |
[02:37] | come back for a reading anytime. | 随时再来占卜 |
[02:42] | You have true talent. | 你有真本事 |
[02:45] | It would be a shame | 浪费你体内的力量 |
[02:47] | to waste the powers inside of you. | 可就太可惜了 |
[03:09] | Ima, I’ve never seen anybody | 艾玛 我从未见过 |
[03:11] | like anything more than you and a mouthful of food. | 比你吃东西更令人惊叹的景象 |
[03:17] | I want to see it again. | 我想再看一次 |
[03:20] | Oh, you’re too good to me, Jimmy. | 你对我太好了 吉米 |
[03:24] | You find the twins yet? | 找到双胞胎了吗 |
[03:26] | I see you been doing a lot of looking. | 你倒是花了不少时间找啊 |
[03:30] | I’ve been busy feeding Ima. | 我忙着喂艾玛呢 |
[03:33] | Eat up, baby. | 吃吧 宝贝 |
[03:34] | If you want it long and hard, | 如果你想要它又长又硬 |
[03:35] | I need you soft and wide. | 你就得又软又宽 |
[03:40] | Jesus, Jimmy, you are stinking drunk. | 天哪 吉米 你醉得不像样了 |
[03:50] | – Jimmy. – You…! | -吉米 -你… |
[03:51] | What’d you do with the twins? | 你对双胞胎做了什么 |
[03:54] | What’d you do with the twins? | 你对双胞胎做了什么 |
[03:57] | Last I saw, they were with you. | 我最后一次看到她们时 是跟你在一起 |
[03:58] | But if you see Bette and Dot, | 但你要是看见了贝特和多特 |
[04:00] | I’d be happy to take them back. | 我很乐意带她们回去 |
[04:01] | No questions asked. | 我什么也不多问 |
[04:02] | I would never let them near you. | 我不会让她们靠近你的 |
[04:03] | I know exactly who you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[04:06] | You were behind that mask. | 是你戴着那面具 |
[04:07] | You were the other clown. | 你就是另一个小丑 |
[04:10] | Are you with this drunk? | 你和这个醉鬼是一起的吗 |
[04:12] | Hey, come on, Jimmy. | 算了 吉米 |
[04:12] | Let’s stand to one side, let this… | 我们别挡路了 |
[04:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:17] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个凶手 |
[04:19] | There’s nothing worse than an alcoholic with bad hygiene. | 没什么比一个邋遢的醉鬼更糟了 |
[04:22] | Such a waste. | 真是可惜 |
[04:23] | I’m gonna put you away if it’s the last thing I do! | 我一定要让你伏法 |
[04:26] | God, you’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[04:30] | And if you hadn’t stolen the twins from me, | 如果不是你从我这里偷走了双胞胎 |
[04:32] | I would leave you here in your filth. | 我就留你在这里自生自灭了 |
[04:36] | But you took away my last chance at happiness. | 可是你夺走了我最后的幸福机会 |
[04:39] | And for that, | 就为这点 |
[04:41] | I must have revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[04:45] | I’m your God, Jimmy. | 我就是你的上帝 吉米 |
[04:47] | And I’ve decided that you need to suffer. | 而我决定 你要受到折磨 |
[04:52] | I’m going to destroy you | 我要毁了你 |
[04:55] | and everything you love. | 还有你爱的一切 |
[05:00] | It will be so much fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 |
[06:27] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[06:31] | Oh, meine liebchen! | 亲爱的 |
[06:32] | Thank goodness we have found you. | 谢天谢地我们找到你了 |
[06:34] | But look at this. | 看看这地方 |
[06:37] | Living like animals. | 你们活得跟畜生一样 |
[06:39] | But how wise of Ethel | 不过艾瑟尔把你们藏起来 |
[06:41] | to have hidden you away. | 真是太明智了 |
[06:42] | Where is Ethel? What’s going on? | 艾瑟尔在哪里 出什么事了 |
[06:44] | There’s a mob out there hunting freaks. | 外面有一群暴民在追杀畸形人 |
[06:45] | Yes. More than a mob, the entire town. | 何止 是整个镇的人 |
[06:48] | These Floridian rubes have finally turned against us. | 这群佛罗里达乡巴佬终于跟我们反目了 |
[06:51] | No freak is safe. | 没有畸形人是安全的 |
[06:53] | Ethel was the first to go. | 艾瑟尔是第一个牺牲的 |
[06:55] | Ethel’s dead? | 艾瑟尔死了 |
[06:56] | They tore her head off. | 他们把她的头扯了下来 |
[06:59] | Imagine what a crazy mob would do with your two heads. | 你们有两个头 想想他们会怎么对你们 |
[07:01] | How did you find us? | 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[07:03] | It wasn’t difficult. | 这又不难 |
[07:05] | I have my connections. | 我认识的人很多 |
[07:06] | Are you sure she left a note? | 你确定她留下了遗书吗 |
[07:08] | Yes! Why would she make up such a thing? | 是啊 她为什么要骗我 |
[07:10] | She was about to plug me good. | 她当时打算杀我呢 |
[07:15] | Here! | 在这里 |
[07:17] | A motor hotel in West Palm Beach. | 西棕榈滩的一家汽车旅馆 |
[07:19] | That’s where she stashed the twins. | 她把双胞胎藏在了那里 |
[07:21] | She instructs Jimmy to go find them. | 她让吉米去找她们 |
[07:26] | We have to get you someplace safe. | 我们得带你们去安全的地方 |
[07:29] | But not back to the camp. | 但是不能回营地 |
[07:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不能回去 |
[07:31] | But we have a place and a plan. | 但我们找好了地方 定好了计划 |
[07:33] | I don’t believe you. Why should I trust anything you say? | 我才不信你 我为什么要相信你说的 |
[07:36] | Because I have done what you asked. | 因为我已经做到了你的要求 |
[07:39] | The surgeon you wanted, | 你想要的医生 |
[07:40] | the one who separated the Brodie twins, | 那个给布罗迪双胞胎做手术的 |
[07:43] | he is on his way down here. | 他已经在来的路上了 |
[07:44] | Your every wish is about to come true. | 你很快就能梦想成真了 |
[07:56] | We already looked over here. | 我们已经找过这里了 |
[07:58] | All we did was call out “Bette and Dot” | 我们只是到处喊了几次 |
[08:00] | a couple of times. | “贝特和多特” |
[08:01] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[08:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:05] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[08:06] | I came to see Miss Desiree. | 我是来见德茜蕾小姐的 |
[08:09] | The most beautiful woman in the world. | 世上最美丽的女人 |
[08:15] | Well, you come back at show time, | 你最好跟其他人一样 |
[08:17] | like everyone else. | 回头来看表演吧 |
[08:18] | Uh, but we have a rendezvous… | 但我们约好了… |
[08:19] | You better scram, pal. | 你赶紧离开吧 伙计 |
[08:21] | Or you’ll have a rendezvous with a black eye. | 不然我让你跟熊猫眼约会去 |
[08:24] | I’m a big girl, Maggie. | 我是个成年人了 玛姬 |
[08:26] | Go on. | 你先走吧 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry, but I could not stay away. | 很抱歉 但我离不开你 |
[08:39] | You better get ahold of yourself, | 你最好克制一点 |
[08:41] | Angus T. Jefferson. | 安格斯·T·杰斐逊 |
[08:49] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[08:51] | My beau. | 我的情郎 |
[08:53] | And you say anything, you gonna be the one with the black eye. | 你敢说出去 要有熊猫眼的就是你了 |
[08:56] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我绝不会说的 |
[09:06] | Ain’t that a sight? | 真是场好戏 |
[09:10] | Are you… serious? Really? | 你是…认真的吗 真的假的 |
[09:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[09:15] | Goddamn it, I was so close to a nut! | 该死 差点就爽了 |
[09:19] | Well, let’s leave the pigs to their rutting. Shall we? | 让这些发情小禽兽自个玩去吧 |
[09:23] | Sure knows how to ruin a party. | 可真会毁人兴致 |
[09:25] | Let her go, honey. You got me now. | 让她走吧 亲爱的 你现在有我了 |
[09:29] | He’ll put it in anyone! | 他谁都会上 |
[09:30] | He’s drunk! | 他醉了 |
[09:31] | Leave her out of this! | 别扯上她 |
[09:32] | She’s nice. | 她人很好 |
[09:34] | And soft. | 而且很软 |
[09:37] | No, don’t go, don’t go! | 不 别走 别走 |
[09:39] | Don’t touch me, you asshole! | 别碰我 你个混蛋 |
[09:42] | She begs me to touch her! | 她恳求我碰她 |
[09:44] | Look at these knockers! | 瞧瞧这波涛汹涌的大胸 |
[09:46] | And I swear, she tastes like a lemon-lime lollipop! | 我发誓 她甜得跟柠檬棒棒糖似的 |
[09:49] | You keep your mitts off him or I’ll jump on your ass | 你少碰他 不然我压死你 |
[09:52] | and I’ll flatten you like a cracker! | 这对我而言轻而易举 |
[09:55] | You’re nothing! | 你什么都不是 |
[09:56] | You could be a pillow! A donut! A sock! | 你不过是枕头 甜甜圈和袜子的替代品 |
[10:00] | Jimmy…? | 吉米 |
[10:08] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[10:09] | My goodness! What-what did it taste like? | 天呐 是什么味道啊 |
[10:12] | I don’t know… like skin, | 说不好 就是皮肤的味道 |
[10:13] | but softer and saltier, I think. | 但更软更咸 |
[10:17] | You are so liberal. | 你真开放 |
[10:19] | Well, all I know | 我只知道 |
[10:20] | is that someone got a new stove delivered | 有人今天下午能收到 |
[10:23] | from Sears and Roebuck this afternoon. | 西尔斯公司的新烤炉 |
[10:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:31] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[10:33] | He kept… missing. | 他老是…对不准 |
[10:36] | I just paid him and left. | 我给了钱就走了 |
[10:40] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[10:43] | Goddamn starving. | 饿死我了 |
[10:45] | You’re disgusting. | 你真让人恶心 |
[10:47] | I’m rolling over in my grave. | 我要在墓里被你气活了 |
[10:52] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[10:57] | I gave birth to you, | 我在一棵橡树下 |
[10:58] | squatting by an oak tree. | 生下了你 |
[11:00] | Nearly killed me. | 你差点害死我 |
[11:02] | The worrying, | 我的担忧 |
[11:03] | the sacrifices, and all for what? | 做出的牺牲 都白费了吗 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, Ma. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[11:09] | Why’d you do that to yourself? | 你为什么自杀 |
[11:12] | Why didn’t you come to me for help? | 为什么不找我帮忙 |
[11:14] | I didn’t have much time left anyway. | 反正我也没有几天可活了 |
[11:16] | No one was gonna preserve Ethel Darling | 又不会有人 |
[11:18] | and keep her around past her time. | 把我做成标本 |
[11:20] | How did you store leftovers in your day, Ethel? | 艾瑟尔 你们那时候是怎么保存剩饭的 |
[11:24] | Leftovers? | 剩饭 |
[11:26] | Is that what these are for? | 这东西就是存剩饭的 |
[11:28] | Keeping old food fresh? | 保鲜剩下的食物 |
[11:31] | I’m confused. | 我好糊涂 |
[11:32] | I need you! | 我需要你 |
[11:34] | When you protect the past, | 如果你太在意过去 |
[11:36] | you lose the future. | 就会失去未来 |
[11:38] | You’re wasting your life grieving over me. | 你把生命都浪费在悼念我上了 |
[11:41] | You were supposed to redeem our sorry line. | 你本该改变这凄苦的生活 |
[11:46] | To think, I wasted all my hopes and dreams | 想想看 我所有的希望和梦想 |
[11:49] | on another no-good drunk, | 又浪费在一个酒鬼身上了 |
[11:53] | like his father. | 他和他父亲一个样 |
[11:54] | Oh, Ethel, you’re a delight. | 艾瑟尔 你人真好 |
[11:56] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[11:59] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[12:05] | I think you need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[12:32] | I am so sorry, ladies. | 真是抱歉 姑娘们 |
[12:34] | Maybe we should eat. | 我们吃点东西吧 |
[12:40] | Should we call the police? | 要报警吗 |
[12:43] | No. | 不用 |
[12:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:48] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:49] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[12:50] | My, that dress is a magical color. | 天啊 这裙子的色彩太梦幻了 |
[12:53] | What is that, periwinkle? | 这是什么颜色啊 长春花色吗 |
[12:54] | Lana Lobell calls it “Spanish Sky.” | 时装杂志上说 这叫”西班牙的天空” |
[12:57] | That’s remarkable. | 太美了 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:00] | My car just broke down. | 我的车坏了 |
[13:02] | Would you mind if I came in and borrowed your telephone | 能否进屋借用一下你的电话 |
[13:04] | to call the auto club? | 好打给修理公司 |
[13:05] | I’m happy to pay you for the call. | 我可以付话费 |
[13:07] | Nonsense. Come in. | 那哪像话 请进 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | Dot, look. | 多特 看啊 |
[13:32] | Our diaries. | 我们的日记本 |
[13:33] | I have so missed my writing. | 我好想念写日记 |
[13:36] | I thought you would. | 我就猜你们会 |
[13:37] | So I brought some of your things, | 所以我拿来了一些你们的东西 |
[13:38] | and, well, some of mine, | 也有一些我的 |
[13:40] | to make the place seem more homey. | 好让这地方看着舒服点 |
[13:42] | How long do you expect us to stay here? | 我们要在这儿待多久 |
[13:44] | Oh, not for long. | 不会很长的 |
[13:46] | Just until the doctor arrives. | 就等到医生赶来 |
[13:49] | Well, I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[13:51] | He’s gonna operate on us here? | 他准备在这里给我们动手术吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[13:58] | – No! – I can’t. | -不 -不行 |
[14:00] | No. I took those girls in. | 不 我接纳了她们 |
[14:03] | I promised to protect them. | 我答应要保护她们 |
[14:05] | And now what? Murder? | 现在要怎样 杀了她们吗 |
[14:08] | I love my monsters. | 我爱我的小怪物们 |
[14:10] | I truly do. | 我真的爱 |
[14:10] | No, of course you do. | 你当然爱 |
[14:12] | A heart as passionate as yours, | 你有一颗热情的心 |
[14:13] | that gives so much on the stage, | 能在舞台上挥洒激情 |
[14:15] | cannot help but feel empathy for God’s cast-offs. | 自然会不禁同情被上帝抛弃的生灵 |
[14:19] | In fact, | 其实 |
[14:20] | I came to the same conclusion myself. | 我也这样认为 |
[14:22] | What conclusion? | 认为什么 |
[14:23] | I realized you were right all along. | 你一直是对的 |
[14:25] | The best way to send those girls off in style | 把她们风光送走的最好办法 |
[14:27] | is to give them exactly what they want. | 就是成全她们 |
[14:29] | So I made a few calls to Hollywood. | 所以我给好莱坞打了几通电话 |
[14:32] | – To Hollywood? – Yeah. | -好莱坞 -没错 |
[14:34] | I was, uh, chummy with Greer Garson’s dermatologist. | 我和葛丽·嘉逊[演员]的皮肤医师关系不错 |
[14:37] | She happens to be close personal friends with a Chicago doctor, | 她刚好和那位芝加哥医生是密友 |
[14:40] | this guy who separated the twins. | 就是做双胞胎分离手术的人 |
[14:42] | I called him up on the telephone. | 我电话联系了他 |
[14:45] | – You called him? – Yeah. | -你联系了他 -是 |
[14:46] | If the twins are separated, | 如果双胞胎手术成功 |
[14:48] | they can be no more trouble to you. | 她们对你来说就不再是威胁 |
[14:49] | It’s a win-win-win. | 这是三赢 |
[14:52] | We go off to California. | 我们去加州发展 |
[14:55] | The girls can stay here to live their two separate lives. | 双胞胎能待在这里各自生活 |
[15:02] | What’s this table doing here? | 这桌子是干什么的 |
[15:04] | This is for the initial examination. | 用来做初步检查 |
[15:05] | The actual surgery will take place in the hospital. | 手术会在医院里做 |
[15:08] | Dr. Sugar is seeing to all the arrangements now. | 舒格医生已经开始准备手术了 |
[15:10] | It’s all very… | 这一切都 |
[15:11] | hush-hush. | 秘密进行 |
[15:14] | Uh, you’ll be transported there under cover of night, of course. | 你们会借着夜色被送去医院 |
[15:17] | How much is this gonna cost us? | 要多少钱 |
[15:19] | – Not a penny. – Since he worked with the Brodie twins, | -不要钱 -因为他给布罗迪双胞胎做过手术 |
[15:21] | Dr. Sugar is fascinated by your case. | 舒格医生对你们很感兴趣 |
[15:23] | One of those twins died. | 他们只活了一个 |
[15:25] | That’s true, but Dr. Sugar assured me | 没错 但舒格医生向我保证 |
[15:27] | that that casualty was due to a very rare infection, | 那次意外由罕见的感染引起 |
[15:31] | and he’s now perfected his technique. | 现在他的技术更成熟了 |
[15:34] | So we both can live. | 那我们都能活下来 |
[15:37] | Well, just imagine it, Bette. | 你想想看 贝特 |
[15:39] | You can go to the movies any time you want. | 你想看电影就能去看 |
[15:41] | Sing along to the radio and dance all night. | 可以通宵跟着广播唱歌跳舞 |
[15:44] | – With one leg. – I explained to Dr. Sugar | -可只有一条腿 -我跟舒格医生说过了 |
[15:46] | that you each had your own heart and lungs. | 你们有自己的心肺 |
[15:49] | He said there’s no reason | 他说没有理由 |
[15:51] | why you can’t be split down the middle. | 不能把你们从中间分开 |
[15:55] | Bette, enough! | 贝特 够了 |
[15:56] | After all these years together, I want my freedom. | 在一起这么多年 我想要自由 |
[15:59] | A chance at love like a normal woman. | 像个普通女人那样去寻求爱情 |
[16:02] | How can you not understand that? | 你为什么就不懂呢 |
[16:03] | No. | 不 |
[16:05] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不做 |
[16:07] | I won’t do it. | 我不会做的 |
[16:09] | It’s barbaric. | 太残忍了 |
[16:10] | Nonsense. They’ll anesthetize you girls, | 不会 他们会麻醉你们 |
[16:13] | so you won’t feel a thing. | 你们不会有任何感觉 |
[16:16] | Your sister’s right. | 你姐姐说得对 |
[16:18] | You need your own lives. | 你们需要过自己的生活 |
[16:20] | I have to go to the train station. | 我得去火车站了 |
[16:22] | Our good doctor should be arriving any minute. | 我们的神医应该很快就到了 |
[16:32] | Honey, I thought we agreed to these parties | 亲爱的 我们不是说好 聚会的时候 |
[16:34] | if your friends don’t block the driveway with their cars. | 别让你朋友把车挡在车道前吗 |
[16:39] | I had to park halfway down the street, for Christ’s sake. | 我不得不停在街那边好远处 |
[16:42] | Sylvia? | 西尔维娅 |
[17:26] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[17:28] | I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[17:30] | I’ve been to the cops, Dandy. | 我去了警局 丹迪 |
[17:32] | I’ve asked them for help in finding my mother. | 我让他们帮忙找我母亲 |
[17:35] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[17:37] | I killed your mother. | 我杀了你母亲 |
[17:47] | Is… | 这 |
[17:49] | Is… | 这 |
[17:50] | Is this hers? | 这是她的吗 |
[17:51] | Is this my mother’s blood? | 这是我母亲的血吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, no, no, no. We buried her weeks ago. | 不不不 我们几周前就已经把她埋了 |
[17:55] | Mother and I. | 我和母亲一起 |
[17:56] | Recently, I killed her as well, | 最近 我把母亲也杀了 |
[17:58] | and that’s when I discovered the power of bathing in blood. | 然后我就发现了浴血的力量 |
[18:05] | This is fresh blood from some lovely ladies I killed earlier today. | 这是我今天刚杀的几位女士的新鲜血液 |
[18:12] | Pay attention, Regina! | 听好了 瑞金娜 |
[18:17] | I cannot begin to tell you how it felt. | 那种感受简直难以名状 |
[18:21] | The kind of control over their lives. | 那种掌控她们生命的感觉 |
[18:26] | Their trust, | 她们的信任 |
[18:28] | their fear, | 她们的恐惧 |
[18:30] | their pain, their confusion. | 她们的痛苦 她们的困惑 |
[18:32] | I believe I am living my destiny. | 我在践行我的使命 |
[18:37] | I’m finally happy. | 我终于得到了快乐 |
[18:39] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[18:44] | Well, good for you. | 对你来说真是件好事 |
[18:47] | They’re not. | 但对她们来说不是 |
[18:49] | My mother isn’t. | 对我妈妈来说不是 |
[18:51] | Take a bath with me, Regina. | 和我共浴吧 瑞金娜 |
[18:54] | Like when we were little. | 就像小时候那样 |
[18:56] | I have so many questions for you. | 我有好多问题想问你 |
[18:59] | Like, when did you know? | 比如 你是什么时候知道的 |
[19:02] | You must have had a sense, at least, | 你肯定至少能感觉到 |
[19:04] | that I was destined to be… | 我命中注定将成为 |
[19:09] | this. | 这样 |
[19:13] | I am a god. | 我是神 |
[19:17] | A god who has chosen to walk among men. | 被选中行走于人间的神 |
[19:22] | I have no interest in killing you. | 我一点也不想杀你 |
[19:24] | You are the only one in this house worth a damn. | 你是这幢房子里唯一有点价值的人 |
[19:28] | Stop acting so scared of me! | 不要那么怕我 |
[19:30] | Get in the tub! | 到浴缸里来 |
[19:33] | I want to go. | 我想离开 |
[19:34] | I want to leave now. | 我现在就想离开 |
[19:36] | I decide when you leave here. | 我来决定你什么离开 |
[19:43] | I thought you were my special family. | 我以为你是我特别的亲人 |
[19:47] | But you are just a hideous, predictable bore. | 但你只是个寻常无聊的讨厌鬼 |
[19:53] | It’s going to be lonely. | 又会变得孤独 |
[19:56] | I should’ve anticipated that. | 我早该预料到的 |
[20:00] | I’ll get used to it. | 我会习惯的 |
[20:01] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:04] | Go! | 滚 |
[20:04] | Before I decide to kill you, too! | 否则我或许会连你也杀掉 |
[20:09] | I’m above the law! | 我凌驾于法律之上 |
[20:10] | Beyond the law! | 超越法律 |
[20:12] | I am the law! | 我就是法律 |
[20:31] | You mad at me? | 你生我气了 |
[20:33] | I’m not dim, you know. | 我不傻 |
[20:35] | Everyone thinks you’re the smart one, | 每个人都觉得你聪明 |
[20:37] | ’cause you’re so practical, | 因为你那么实际 |
[20:39] | but I pay attention. | 但我也留心的 |
[20:42] | I know they can’t separate us fully. | 我知道他们不能完全把我们分开 |
[20:46] | One of us can survive that surgery, not both. | 只有一个人能活下来 不能两全 |
[20:49] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[20:51] | They’ve learned so much from the Brodie case. | 他们从布罗迪的手术上学到了很多 |
[20:53] | Oh, please, Dot. | 得了 多特 |
[20:55] | Please stop lying to me. | 别再对我撒谎了 |
[20:56] | I am so tired of this life of ours, Bette. | 我太厌倦这样的生活了 贝特 |
[21:00] | This infinite, | 这无尽的 |
[21:02] | intolerable arranged marriage. | 难以忍受的命运安排 |
[21:07] | Aren’t you tired of it? | 你难道不厌倦吗 |
[21:10] | And I don’t want you dead. | 我不想你死 |
[21:12] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[21:16] | I just never dreamed it might be possible | 但我从没想过我们中有一个 |
[21:18] | for one of us to live a normal life. | 能过上正常的生活 |
[21:22] | Mother refused to buy us lace-up shoes | 妈妈不肯给我们买系带的鞋 |
[21:24] | ’cause she insisted we would never be able to tie them. | 她一直说我们不可能学会系鞋带 |
[21:28] | But we spent hours working it out | 但我们花了好几个小时练习 |
[21:30] | till we finally cracked it. | 终于学会了 |
[21:33] | Same with needlepoint. | 刺绣也一样 |
[21:35] | There was nothing we could not work through | 我们没有做不成的事 |
[21:37] | when we put our heads together. | 只要齐心协力 |
[21:39] | No one can understand our burden. | 没有人能理解我们的负担 |
[21:42] | You and I have endured a life | 你和我过着 |
[21:44] | that would’ve driven most people mad, | 会把常人逼疯的生活 |
[21:47] | but to me, it’s been a gift, really. | 但对我来说 这是一种馈赠 |
[21:51] | We’ve been given the opportunity | 我们拥有机会 |
[21:52] | to really love another person. | 去真正地爱另一个人 |
[21:57] | To love them as you love yourself. | 像爱自己一样爱他人 |
[22:01] | And love… | 而爱 |
[22:03] | is about sacrifice. | 是牺牲 |
[22:05] | It’s answering the question | 是在回答 |
[22:07] | how much would you give | 你愿意为了 |
[22:09] | for the health and happiness of the one you love? | 你所爱的人的健康和幸福付出多少 |
[22:21] | I have the same longings as you. | 我和你有一样的渴望 |
[22:25] | Same dreams of a normal life. | 一样渴望正常生活 |
[22:27] | You could never survive without me. | 没有我你活不下去 |
[22:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:34] | I would like to think I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[22:39] | But I don’t think I could actually stand being alone. | 但我没法忍受独身一人 |
[22:46] | And we’re not bad people. | 我们不是坏人 |
[22:48] | We’re good people, good girls, | 我们是好人 好女孩 |
[22:50] | and we’ve seen so much suffering. | 我们经历了那么多苦难 |
[22:53] | We deserve a chance. | 我们应该有重新开始的机会 |
[22:56] | And I know now | 我现在知道了 |
[22:58] | that neither of us can have that | 如果我们一直这样的话 |
[23:01] | if we stay like this. | 谁都没法重新开始 |
[23:04] | I would rather, one of us, truly live… | 我宁愿让我们中有一人过上真正的生活 |
[23:08] | than both of us withering away together. | 而不是两个人一起苟延残喘 |
[23:11] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[23:13] | Just that any man would be lucky to have you. | 能得到你的男人会是三生有幸 |
[23:17] | And the Tattler sisters will not be defeated. | 塔特勒姐妹绝不言败 |
[23:22] | And if it comes to it… | 要是真到了那一步 |
[23:27] | if they had to make a choice, during surgery, | 要是在手术中他们要做出选择 |
[23:30] | that only one of us would live… | 我们之中只有一个能活下来 |
[23:35] | I want to give my life to you, sister. | 我想把我的生命给你 姐姐 |
[23:40] | I want to give my life so you can have one. | 我想献出我的生命 让你拥有你的生活 |
[23:55] | I love you, Bette. | 我爱你 贝特 |
[23:57] | I love you, Dot. | 我也爱你 多特 |
[25:15] | Going someplace? | 要去哪 |
[25:18] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[25:19] | Oh… oh, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[25:24] | Everything you do from here on out is my business. | 你此后做的任何事都跟我有关系 |
[25:29] | You weren’t thinking of heading back to the, | 你不会是想回那个 |
[25:30] | uh, High Noon, were you? | 正午酒吧去吧 |
[25:33] | Word is that pretty little hustler of yours… | 据说你那个漂亮的小白脸 |
[25:35] | he ain’t coming back. | 他再也没回来过 |
[25:37] | Some-something’s happened to Andrew? | 安德鲁出事了吗 |
[25:39] | You know that for a fact? | 你确定吗 |
[25:40] | Forget about Andy. | 别惦记安迪了 |
[25:41] | He’s just gone. | 他就是走了 |
[25:44] | He forgot about you a long time ago. | 他早就把你忘了 |
[25:49] | So pull yourself together. | 振作起来吧 |
[25:51] | You’re acting like a man who’s guilty of something. | 你现在看上去于心有愧 |
[25:56] | Yeah, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[26:00] | Can’t have you going around half-cocked. | 我可不能让你这副熊样到处跑 |
[26:04] | Me… | 我呢 |
[26:07] | I’m never half-cocked. | 我从来都屌气十足 |
[26:15] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[26:17] | See? See? | 看到没 看到没 |
[26:18] | You forgot about Andy already. | 你这就忘了安迪了 |
[26:20] | Why, you’re… | 天呐 你… |
[26:22] | you’re a freak. | 你是个畸形 |
[26:24] | You should see it when it’s angry. | 你真该看看它生起气的样子 |
[26:28] | Want to touch it? | 想摸吗 |
[26:32] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[26:33] | No, no… if that’s what you want… | 不 不 如果你想要的话 |
[26:37] | Go on… | 来吧 |
[26:40] | It’ll be our s… your secret shame. | 这会是我们的 你的秘密耻辱 |
[26:42] | It’ll be my secret shame. | 这会是我的秘密耻辱 |
[26:46] | It’s fun… | 保守秘密 |
[26:47] | to have secrets… | 很好玩的 |
[26:51] | Isn’t it, Dell? | 对吗 戴尔 |
[27:13] | Sign it. | 签名吧 |
[27:57] | Some strong man. | 还自称强大呢 |
[28:00] | Ethel…? | 艾瑟尔 |
[28:04] | You come here to talk me out of it. | 你是来劝我不要这样做的吗 |
[28:07] | You can’t. | 你劝不住 |
[28:08] | I made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[28:11] | Talk you out of it? | 劝你不要这样做 |
[28:12] | Hell, I’m here to watch. | 我是来看好戏的 |
[28:14] | Go on, do it. | 去啊 去死吧 |
[28:16] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[28:19] | I am a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[28:22] | Just can’t take the shame of it no more… | 我就是再也无法承受这耻辱了 |
[28:26] | being… | 因为 |
[28:28] | what I am. | 我是个… |
[28:33] | A freak. | 怪胎 |
[28:37] | As it turns out, yeah. | 事实证明 是的 |
[28:41] | I swear to Christ, Ethel, | 我向上帝起誓 艾瑟尔 |
[28:42] | I don’t know how you and the others manage it. | 我真不知道你和其他人怎么撑得住 |
[28:44] | We manage it because we have to. | 我们撑得住 是因为我们别无选择 |
[28:48] | We wear our shame on the outside. | 我们的耻辱都表现在外面 |
[28:49] | There’s no hiding it. | 无法隐藏 |
[28:51] | It’s just who we are. | 我们就是这样的人 |
[28:53] | Now, you… | 而你 |
[28:55] | you carry your shame on the inside. | 你的耻辱存在于内 |
[28:58] | You keep it trapped in there. | 你的耻辱困在你的身体里 |
[29:02] | It eats away at you, | 它逐渐吞噬你 |
[29:04] | feeding on you like a living thing, | 像个生物体一样啃食着你 |
[29:07] | till there’s nothing left but the rot. | 直到只剩下一堆腐肉 |
[29:12] | I’ve been fighting it for so long. | 我已经抗争了很久 |
[29:15] | I just don’t have any fight left in me. | 我再也没有力气去抗争了 |
[29:18] | You never were strong, Dell, | 你从来没有强大过 戴尔 |
[29:20] | no matter how much weight you could lift, | 不管你能举起多重的东西 |
[29:22] | or how many steel bars you could bend. | 或者能掰弯多少钢筋 |
[29:27] | You always been weak. | 其实你一直很软弱 |
[29:30] | Step up on that chair. | 站到那个椅子上去 |
[29:32] | This ain’t gonna take much. | 不会太麻烦的 |
[29:34] | You’re gonna let the weight of your body do the work. | 让你的体重来帮你了结吧 |
[29:39] | Step up to that rope and get it done. | 站到绳子那儿去 赶紧了事 |
[30:59] | Oh, Dell… | 戴尔 |
[31:03] | Dell… | 戴尔 |
[31:14] | Oh, Dell. | 戴尔 |
[31:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:20] | I’m so sorry… | 真对不起 |
[31:30] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[31:35] | Ah, not yet, not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[31:37] | Pleasure comes first from anticipation. | 欢愉来自于期待 |
[31:43] | All right, let’s run through this again. | 好吧 那我们再来一遍 |
[31:46] | Dr. Sugar, tell me the names of your most famous patients. | 舒格医生 告诉我谁是你最有名的病人 |
[31:55] | Shit, I forgot. | 该死 我忘了 |
[31:56] | Brodie. Okay. | 布罗迪 好吧 |
[31:59] | I wrote it in the first line of the first page: | 我在第一页的第一行写了 |
[32:01] | Two boys, one name, Brodie. | 两个男孩 同一个名字 布罗迪 |
[32:04] | Okay, just… let’s just, let’s keep this simple. | 好吧 我们简单一点 |
[32:06] | There’s only one line you really have to land. | 只有一句台词你一定要记住 |
[32:11] | We’ve learned a lot since the… Brady case– | 自布兰迪手术后我们学到了很多… |
[32:14] | – Brodie. – Brodie case… | -布罗迪 -布罗迪手术 |
[32:17] | and I feel confident | 我很有信心 |
[32:19] | that the separation will be a success for the both of you. | 你们俩的分离手术会很成功 |
[32:23] | Wait… | 等等 |
[32:25] | I don’t really have to cut them, do I? | 我不用真的把她们切开吧 用吗 |
[32:26] | No! No one’s going to be cutting into anyone. | 不用 谁也不用把谁切开 |
[32:29] | We’re just going to be putting them to sleep. | 我们就是让她们睡过去 |
[32:30] | It’s called euthanasia. | 这叫安乐死 |
[32:33] | Trust me, they’ll drift off peacefully. | 相信我 她们会平静地睡去 |
[32:35] | It’s like putting down a sad puppy who’s been hit by a car. | 这就像杀掉被车撞伤的可怜的狗狗 |
[32:37] | We’re doing these girls a kindness. | 这对她们算是慈悲了 |
[32:39] | But I like puppies. | 但我喜欢狗狗 |
[32:41] | Of course you do, you sweet, innocent boy. | 当然了 你这好心 纯真的孩子 |
[32:43] | Now, get over here and suck my cock. | 快过来给我吹箫吧 |
[33:03] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[33:05] | You brought a guest. | 你带了位客人来 |
[33:06] | This is the police, Dandy. | 这是警察 丹迪 |
[33:08] | I’ve told them everything | 我把什么都告诉他们了 |
[33:09] | and now you’re gonna pay. | 现在你要付出代价了 |
[33:11] | Detective Colquitt, Jupiter PD. | 科尔奎特警探 朱庇特警局 |
[33:13] | Mr. Mott, this young lady | 莫特先生 这位女士 |
[33:14] | has made some serious accusations. | 对你提出了严肃的指控 |
[33:16] | You mind answering some questions? | 能回答几个问题吗 |
[33:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[33:19] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可掩饰的 |
[33:23] | My mother taught me the importance of decorum. | 我母亲教导我注重礼节 |
[33:25] | Offering an aperitif | 为客人上酒 |
[33:28] | is the first duty | 是亲切主人的 |
[33:29] | of a gracious host. | 第一职责 |
[33:35] | And where is your mother? | 你母亲人呢 |
[33:36] | You killed her, and you killed my mother, too. | 你杀了她 还杀了我母亲 |
[33:38] | We can put all this to rest, sir, | 这件事很好解决 先生 |
[33:39] | if your mother would just come down and | 只要你母亲下楼来 |
[33:41] | show us she’s alive and well. | 证明自己安然无恙就行 |
[33:43] | I already told you, | 我已经说了 |
[33:44] | they’re dead. | 她们都死了 |
[33:45] | Just let the man talk. | 让他说话 |
[33:47] | Believe it or not, | 你相信吗 |
[33:48] | Regina and I grew up together. | 我和瑞金娜是一起长大的 |
[33:50] | We were childhood best friends, | 我们小时候是最好的朋友 |
[33:52] | inseparable, | 密不可分 |
[33:54] | until the summer I turned nine | 直到我9岁那年夏天 |
[33:55] | and became aware of the difference in our stations. | 开始意识到男女有别 |
[33:58] | But even though we’ve grown apart, | 但虽然我们疏远了 |
[34:01] | I’ve never known Regina to lie. | 我从未见过瑞金娜撒谎 |
[34:04] | So… if she says I killed them, | 所以 如果她说我杀了她们 |
[34:07] | then they must be dead. | 那她们一定是死了 |
[34:10] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[34:11] | He’s a maniac. | 他是个疯子 |
[34:12] | Who knows how many people he’s killed? | 谁知道他还杀了多少人 |
[34:15] | You’re gonna fry for your crimes, Dandy. | 你要为你的罪行付出代价 丹迪 |
[34:17] | But what she didn’t tell you, Detective Colquitt, | 但她没说的是 科尔奎特警探 |
[34:19] | is the absolute conviction | 就是我绝对 |
[34:21] | that I’m going to get away with it. | 能逍遥法外 |
[34:25] | The Mott family owns the biggest brands | 莫特家族拥有全美最大的 |
[34:26] | of frozen foods across America. | 冷冻食品品牌 |
[34:28] | You’d be surprised how much money can be made | 你都想不到用一块块菠菜 |
[34:30] | one block of spinach at a time. | 能累积出多少财富 |
[34:33] | So, including this estate | 所以 这座庄园 |
[34:36] | and the house in Montauk | 加上蒙托克的宅邸 |
[34:38] | and the stocks and bonds held in trust from my grandfather, | 和我祖父给我留下的信托股票及债券 |
[34:42] | the fortune left to me could easily sustain a small country. | 我所坐拥的财富足以维系一个小国家 |
[34:47] | But more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[34:50] | I’ve been imbued with the light. | 我被注入了圣光 |
[34:53] | I have seen the face of God, | 我看见过上帝的面孔 |
[34:57] | and he is looking at me from the mirror. | 他就在镜中注视着我 |
[35:05] | I can think of nothing that can stop me now. | 现在已经没什么能阻止我了 |
[35:08] | You should stop talking, sir. | 别再说话了 先生 |
[35:11] | You’re digging yourself a hole. | 你在给自己挖坟呢 |
[35:13] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[35:15] | You dig a hole. | 你去挖坟 |
[35:18] | For her. | 给她挖 |
[35:19] | You work for me, and I will pay you $1 million. | 你为我工作 我给你一百万 |
[35:24] | Cash. | 现金 |
[35:29] | You got a shovel? | 你有铲子吗 |
[35:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:45] | Did Elsa put you up to this? | 艾莎让你们这么干的吗 |
[35:47] | Put it back! | 放回去 |
[35:51] | Where it was! | 放回原处 |
[35:53] | I said put it back! | 我叫你放回去 |
[35:54] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[35:56] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[35:58] | – Jimmy… – Leave me alone! | -吉米 -别烦我 |
[36:03] | No… | 不要 |
[36:37] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这儿 |
[36:41] | Where you been? | 你们去哪了 |
[36:42] | We were about to do something horrible. | 我们本来要做一件可怕的事 |
[36:45] | Not we. | 不是我们 |
[36:47] | Me. I was. | 是我要做 |
[36:49] | I thought I knew what was best. | 我以为我心里有数 |
[36:50] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[36:53] | I thought the only way I could be happy… | 我以为幸福的唯一办法 |
[36:57] | the only way I could feel whole… | 拥有完整人生的唯一办法 |
[36:59] | was to be separated from my sister. | 就是与我妹妹分离 |
[37:04] | I thought Bette was the problem. | 我以为问题出在贝特身上 |
[37:08] | But she wasn’t. | 但不是的 |
[37:11] | It was me. | 是我 |
[37:16] | My sweet… | 我善良 |
[37:18] | sweet sister is the purest part of my soul. | 可爱的妹妹 是我灵魂最纯净的部分 |
[37:23] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[37:25] | We belong together and I know that now. | 我们应该在一起 现在我明白了 |
[37:28] | Well… | 嗯 |
[37:31] | even family leaves. | 家人也会离去 |
[37:35] | Nothing stays. | 没什么是永远的 |
[37:53] | I was so terribly sorry to hear about your mother. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[37:59] | You’re in such pain. | 你那么痛苦 |
[38:01] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[38:03] | But you’re not alone. | 但你不是孤独的 |
[38:07] | And you never have to be alone again. | 你再也不用孤单了 |
[38:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:23] | Jimmy Darling… | 吉米·达林 |
[38:26] | I have loved you | 自我第一次看到你 |
[38:27] | since the first moment I set eyes on you. | 我就爱上了你 |
[38:31] | You were warm | 你温暖 |
[38:33] | and you were kind. | 善良 |
[38:36] | And you looked right at me. | 你直视我 |
[38:38] | You didn’t flinch, | 没有退缩 |
[38:39] | not even a bit. | 完全没有 |
[38:42] | And in that moment, | 那一刻 |
[38:44] | I felt I could face anything with you by my side. | 我觉得只要有你 我敢去面对一切 |
[39:00] | You are the only man for me. | 你是我唯一爱的男人 |
[39:02] | ‘Cause you’re like us. | 因为你跟我们一样 |
[39:05] | Different… | 不寻常 |
[39:07] | but special. | 特别 |
[39:12] | Let me take your pain away. | 让我带走你的痛苦 |
[39:15] | Replace it with love. | 给你爱意吧 |
[39:20] | Dot… | 多特 |
[39:23] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[39:28] | Bette… | 贝特 |
[39:30] | uh, how do you feel about all this? | 你不介意吗 |
[39:34] | I support Dot. | 我支持多特 |
[39:37] | And Dot wants you. | 而多特想要你 |
[39:39] | Well… | 可是 |
[39:40] | well, it’s your body, too. | 这也是你的身体啊 |
[39:42] | I can give you privacy. | 我可以让你们单独相处 |
[39:44] | Close my eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:45] | and disappear for a while. | 神游去别的地方 |
[39:49] | We could make you so happy, Jimmy. | 我们可以让你幸福 吉米 |
[39:52] | Not many men can boast of a blonde and a brunette for a wife. | 没多少男人能同时抱拥金发和褐发女 |
[40:22] | Well, didn’t you like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[40:24] | Two souls, two mouths, | 两个灵魂 两张嘴 |
[40:27] | devoted only to you. | 都献给你 |
[40:29] | To pleasing you. | 取悦你 |
[40:31] | It could be that way always. | 可以永远这样 |
[40:40] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[40:44] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[40:48] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[41:06] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[41:09] | …I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上了别人 |
[41:21] | She’s a very lucky girl. | 她是个幸运的女孩 |
[41:29] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[42:19] | What the hell do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[42:20] | Jimmy Darling, you’re under arrest… | 吉米·达林 你被捕了 |
[42:23] | – What?! – …for the murders of Sylvia Mills, | -什么 -你涉嫌杀害西尔维娅·米尔斯 |
[42:25] | Myrna Austen, | 莫娜·奥斯汀 |
[42:26] | Joanne Miller, | 乔安·米勒 |
[42:27] | – and Elaine Seymour. – Wait, what?! | -和伊莲·西摩 -等等 什么 |
[42:29] | Wait, I don’t even know those ladies. | 等等 我都不认识那些人 |
[42:31] | We have evidence. | 我们有证据 |
[42:32] | You left your glove at the crime scene, Lobster Boy. | 你把手套落在了犯罪现场 龙虾小子 |
[42:35] | What kind of sicko goes after a bunch of | 什么样的变态会去伤害一群 |
[42:37] | sweet housewives just looking to buy some Tupperware? | 只想买点保鲜盒的无辜主妇啊 |
[42:40] | Wait, wait, wait, you got it all wrong. | 等等 你们搞错了 |
[42:41] | I didn’t… I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[42:42] | No, he has been here all day with me! | 不 他今天一直跟我在一起 |
[42:43] | – You need to back up. – This has to be… | -你给我退后 -这肯定是… |
[42:45] | Back up! | 退后 |
[42:46] | Do not touch her! Or I swear! | 别碰她 否则我要你们好看 |
[42:48] | You can’t take him! He didn’t do anything! | 你们不能带走他 他什么都没做 |
[42:51] | I didn’t do anything! Come on! | 我什么都没做 |
[42:54] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[42:56] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[42:58] | I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么都没做 |