时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[00:13] | I won’t have him committed. I won’t. | 我不会允许他进精神病院 绝不行 |
[00:16] | No one is suggesting an institution for Dandy. | 我并没有让丹迪入院治疗的意思 |
[00:20] | I refuse to hear that word uttered in the same sentence with his name. | 不要把他的名字跟”入院”放在一起 |
[00:23] | It’s an abdication of responsibility, Dr. Feinbloom. | 这是推卸责任 范布鲁姆医生 |
[00:27] | Believe me, Gloria, it’s the furthest thing from my mind, | 相信我 歌莉娅 我从未这么想过 |
[00:31] | but apparently not from yours. | 但显然 你考虑过 |
[00:33] | Dandy’s always been a willful child. | 丹迪一直是个任性的孩子 |
[00:38] | I often thought of him as a foreigner. | 我经常觉得他像个外国人 |
[00:43] | A perfectly groomed aristocratic boy | 一位教养得体的贵族男孩 |
[00:45] | who could play the part | 行为举止很得当 |
[00:46] | but didn’t quite understand the language. | 但却听不太懂别人的话 |
[00:51] | Because words had a different meaning for him. | 因为对他而言 词语有着截然不同的意思 |
[00:56] | Particularly the word “No”. | 特别是”不”这个词 |
[01:00] | “No” was an affront. | “不”对他是种冒犯 |
[01:03] | “No” was a battle cry. | “不”是激励他战斗的呐喊 |
[01:09] | I had complained about the cat digging up my azaleas. | 我曾抱怨过猫挖坏了我的杜鹃花 |
[01:12] | So he killed the poor animal. | 结果他就杀了那可怜的小动物 |
[01:16] | From that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[01:17] | I never let Dandy out of my sight. | 我就时刻守在丹迪左右 |
[01:20] | Of course, I knew he had to socialize with children. | 我当然知道他得跟别的孩子交往 |
[01:24] | The boy never learned to play. | 他从没学会如何玩耍 |
[01:27] | He found a perfect companion. | 他找到了一个完美的玩伴 |
[01:29] | The gardener’s son, Emil. | 园丁的儿子 埃米尔 |
[01:32] | Beautiful little boy. | 很可爱的小男孩 |
[01:33] | They would roam the grounds together, happy as clams. | 他们一起四处玩耍 无忧无虑 |
[01:37] | I relaxed, thinking my vigil had become unnecessary. | 我松了口气 以为不用再监视他了 |
[01:42] | One day, the boy vanished. | 有一天 那个男孩消失了 |
[01:46] | They searched everywhere for him. | 他们四处寻找他 |
[01:54] | But… Emil was never seen again. | 但埃米尔就这样人间蒸发了 |
[01:58] | It’s time, Gloria. I need to see him. | 是时候了 歌莉娅 我得见见他 |
[02:03] | He would never agree to psychoanalysis. | 他永远不会同意做精神分析的 |
[02:05] | Then tell him it’s something else. | 那就骗他是干别的 |
[02:06] | I’ll clear my schedule. | 我会推掉所有行程 |
[02:09] | Gloria, were there any recent incidents… | 歌莉娅 最近是否发生了什么事 |
[02:14] | – Dandy! – Mother! | -丹迪 -母亲 |
[02:15] | that triggered this anxiaty about your son? | 让你如此担心自己的儿子 |
[02:18] | Just a mother’s intuition. | 只是母亲的直觉 |
[03:27] | Ma Petite! | 小可爱 |
[03:30] | She’s so tiny. | 她人太小了 |
[03:32] | She could be in a hole somewhere, | 她可能掉进了哪个洞里 |
[03:33] | screaming, and we wouldn’t hear her, let alone see her. | 大声求救 但我们却听不到 更看不到 |
[03:35] | – Petite? Where are you? – Ma Petite. | -小可爱 你在哪 -小可爱 |
[03:39] | You head toward that clearing, | 你去找那片空地 |
[03:42] | I’ll hug the riverbed. Take DiMaggio. | 我去河床看看 带上迪马乔 |
[03:44] | Come on, boy. Come on. Find, find. | 来吧 乖孩子 去找她 快去找 |
[03:47] | Ma Petite! | 小可爱 |
[03:51] | You got some, boy? You got some? | 闻到什么了吗 闻到了吗 |
[03:52] | Ma Petite! | 小可爱 |
[03:54] | Find, find! | 去找 快找 |
[03:56] | Ma Petite! | 小可爱 |
[04:27] | No… no body? | 没找到尸体吗 |
[04:30] | Looks like an animal took her. | 看来她被动物吃了 |
[04:32] | Maybe a coyote. | 可能是郊狼 |
[04:34] | Bones and all. | 骨头什么都吃了 |
[04:38] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[04:51] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[04:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要啊 |
[04:58] | God. | 天啊 |
[05:01] | Oh, no, no. | 不要 |
[05:13] | Thought you’d be high as a Limehouse whore by now. | 还以为你这会儿该抽得不省人事了 |
[05:19] | She was too good for this place, you know? | 这地方根本配不上她 |
[05:26] | God put his very own light into that little angel. | 上帝把自己的光明灌注在那个小天使里 |
[05:36] | It was as if he knew | 就好像他早知道 |
[05:40] | that the world could only handle a tiny bit of his love at once. | 这世界一次只能接受他一点点的爱 |
[05:48] | Well, come on. | 好了 |
[05:55] | Oh, Ethel. Looks like you have already taken steps to | 艾瑟尔 看来你已经想办法 |
[06:00] | dull your pain. | 缓解痛苦了 |
[06:01] | A woman’s entitled to a little nip or two | 在如此黑暗的夜晚 |
[06:04] | on a dark night of the soul. | 我有权喝上两杯 |
[06:08] | Sit. Eat. | 坐下吃点东西吧 |
[06:12] | We will mourn her. | 我们得为她服丧 |
[06:15] | Christmas is canceled. | 圣诞节取消了 |
[06:18] | I made mock turtle soup. | 我给你做了假甲鱼汤 |
[06:23] | That was quite a show you put on in that tent. | 你在帐篷里的表演真精彩 |
[06:28] | Regular Joan Fontaine. | 跟琼·芳登一样精彩 |
[06:30] | I’ve seen you bring a full house to their feet, | 我见过你让全场观众拜倒在你脚下 |
[06:33] | but you have never been better than you were tonight. | 但你今晚的表演是有史以来最棒的 |
[06:37] | You have got it, Elsa Mars. | 你真有才 艾莎·马尔斯 |
[06:41] | The sobs over Ma Petite. | 为小可爱哭泣 |
[06:44] | Clutching her bloody dress, that was a nice touch. | 紧抓她沾血的小裙子 演得真好 |
[06:48] | Bit of a house note, damn… | 戏码有点俗 但是… |
[06:51] | I almost believed you meant it. | 我差点就以为你是真心的 |
[06:58] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[07:01] | She was my most precious one. | 她是我最珍视的宝贝 |
[07:05] | All that’s precious to you is the roar of the crowd. | 你唯一珍视的 就是观众的喝彩 |
[07:10] | And God forbid someone comes along | 决不允许任何人 |
[07:12] | and steals your spotlight. | 夺走属于你的光彩 |
[07:44] | You know, | 要知道 |
[07:46] | I have seen the way whiskey can ravage the mind, | 我见识过威士忌让人神志不清的样子 |
[07:50] | but you come in here tonight | 但你今晚跑到这里来 |
[07:52] | and you accuse me of what? | 是想指控我什么 |
[07:54] | Of killing innocence itself? | 杀死无辜的化身吗 |
[07:58] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[07:59] | 14 years. | 14年了 |
[08:01] | I’ve brought you your tray, | 我给你端茶送水 |
[08:03] | washed your hair, | 替你洗头 |
[08:05] | listened to all those tall tales about what was, | 听你说了一堆昔日辉煌 和破灭梦想的 |
[08:09] | what could have been. | 大话 废话 |
[08:13] | I heard those stories… | 你说的这些 |
[08:16] | ten times over, Elsa. | 我都听了不下十遍 艾莎 |
[08:19] | I know you better than you know yourself. | 我比你更了解你自己 |
[08:25] | I always wondered, why. | 我一直想 为什么 |
[08:28] | I loved you so much, | 我如此爱你 |
[08:33] | it gave me such pain to be around you. | 待在你身边 却让我如此痛苦 |
[08:37] | When I leave here at night, I’d just… | 我晚上离开时 会觉得 |
[08:40] | felt like I lost something. | 怅然若失 |
[08:44] | A woman shouldn’t dread… | 一个女人不应该害怕 |
[08:46] | spending time with her best friend. | 和她最好的朋友待在一起 |
[08:50] | Why’d I feel so uneasy? | 那为什么我会这么不安 |
[08:54] | Now I know. | 现在我明白了 |
[08:59] | Who am I, | 我 |
[09:00] | if not your savior? | 是你的拯救者 |
[09:04] | And this is the thanks. | 这就是你的感恩 |
[09:06] | You call me a murderer | 我今晚已经如此痛苦 |
[09:08] | on a night when I have already lost | 你却跑来说 |
[09:12] | so much? | 我是个凶手 |
[09:16] | Damn you for this! | 我诅咒你 |
[09:18] | God damn you for this! | 诅咒你 |
[09:22] | Damn you! | 我诅咒你 |
[09:26] | You were our mother. | 你是我们的母亲 |
[09:28] | There’s people around here who never even met theirs. | 这里有些人甚至没见过自己的母亲 |
[09:31] | You understand | 你懂不懂 |
[09:33] | the pain of being rejected by your own mother? | 被自己的母亲推开 是什么滋味 |
[09:37] | Of course you do. | 你当然懂了 |
[09:38] | That’s how you sucked us all in here. | 你就是凭这个把我们弄了来 |
[09:40] | Come one, come all, suckle at Elsa’s bosom. | 来吧 都来吧 艾莎给你们喂奶 |
[09:44] | All are welcome. | 都来吧 |
[09:46] | Just don’t ask for top billing. | 只要别当头牌就行 |
[09:49] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[09:51] | I have killed no one. | 我谁都没杀 |
[09:54] | What about the twins? | 那双胞胎呢 |
[09:56] | I stood right there. | 我当时就在那里 |
[09:57] | I heard you talking to that fella from Hollywood. | 听到你和那个好莱坞来的男人说话 |
[09:59] | Wouldn’t it be a better solution | 如果能平静轻松地 |
[10:00] | if they could be quietly and easily relieved of their misery? | 解除她们的痛苦 不是更好吗 |
[10:05] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[10:06] | A mercy killing. | 安乐死 |
[10:08] | Oh, that’s quite a solution. | 好个解决办法啊 |
[10:09] | And you, you didn’t even blink. | 你连眼睛都没眨 |
[10:13] | “Quite a solution,” | “好个解决办法啊” |
[10:14] | you called it. | 你是这么说的 |
[10:16] | I died when I heard you say that. | 听见你说这话 我心都死了 |
[10:20] | You killed me dead. | 是你”杀”了我 |
[10:27] | It was a turn of phrase. | 那只是种说法 |
[10:30] | But I will be judged | 你要评判我 |
[10:32] | on my actions, | 得凭我的行为 |
[10:34] | and not on my words. | 而非话语 |
[10:37] | So now I am going to go out, | 所以我这就出去 |
[10:39] | I’m going to find those twins, | 找到那对双胞胎 |
[10:41] | I’m going to bring them back here, | 把她们带回来 |
[10:43] | so they can pronouce my innocent to you, | 好让她们再一次向你 |
[10:46] | one more time! | 证明我的清白 |
[10:48] | No way. | 休想 |
[10:50] | No, I made sure | 不 我已经确保 |
[10:52] | they were safe somewhere | 她们逃到了安全的地方 |
[10:53] | away from you. | 远离你的地方 |
[10:55] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[10:56] | Well, you got me, copper. | 这下你抓到我了 警察 |
[11:00] | Guilty as charged. | 我有罪 |
[11:04] | Yes, I wanted them to be gone. | 是的 我想让她们消失 |
[11:08] | But I never hurt anyone. | 但我从没伤害过谁 |
[11:10] | I wanted to be rid of them. | 我想甩掉她们俩 |
[11:13] | Put them on a bus to Tampa. | 送她们坐上去坦帕的巴士 |
[11:15] | Although, for me, death would be preferable to Tampa. | 虽然对我来说去坦帕还不如一死百了呢 |
[11:20] | And I will no longer suffer | 死了就不用再忍受 |
[11:22] | your insults and your insanity! | 你的侮辱以及疯狂了 |
[11:28] | Apparently, I have lost two old friends tonight. | 看来 我今晚失去了两位老朋友 |
[11:33] | No. | 站住 |
[11:41] | Oh, Ethel… | 艾瑟尔 |
[11:45] | I am just like the rest of my children. | 我跟我的孩子们是一样的 |
[11:49] | I love you because I understand you. | 我爱你们是因为我了解你们 |
[11:54] | You think you know me, hmm? | 你觉得你了解我吗 |
[11:58] | You… don’t know me at all. | 你…压根一点都不了解我 |
[12:07] | A sweet young soldier with a kind heart found me | 一个好心的年轻士兵找到了我 |
[12:11] | and brought me to my safety. | 把我带去了安全的地方 |
[12:13] | His name was Massimo Dolcefino. | 他名叫马西莫·德西芬诺 |
[12:18] | He found his fame in the first World War | 他在一战期间一举成名 |
[12:21] | when grenades became the great terror, | 那时正盛行手榴弹 |
[12:25] | separating soldiers from their limbs. | 他专职为士兵截肢 |
[12:27] | With an almost unlimited supply of clients for his prosthetics, | 当时需要义肢的客人源源不绝 |
[12:32] | Massimo elevated his craft into art. | 马西莫的技艺日渐精深 堪称艺术 |
[12:36] | But after the war, | 但战争结束后 |
[12:40] | he fell on hard times. | 他经营惨淡 |
[13:29] | Massimo emigrated to Germany | 马西莫移民到德国 |
[13:32] | to work in the movies | 以在电影界就职 |
[13:33] | as a sculptor, a prop maker. | 当一名雕塑家 道具师 |
[13:39] | And it was there | 他在那里 |
[13:42] | he met his greatest challenge. | 遇到了最大的挑战 |
[13:45] | Me. | 我 |
[14:10] | So now you see. | 现在你知道了 |
[14:13] | Why didn’t you tell me all this? | 你之前为什么不告诉我这些 |
[14:17] | Why’d you keep it a secret from me? | 为什么要瞒着我 |
[14:19] | I was humiliated, ashamed. | 我为此感到不齿 羞辱 |
[14:22] | Can’t you see how deep it is? | 你还看不出这是我最深的秘密吗 |
[14:25] | Ethel… put the gun away. | 艾瑟尔 放下枪 |
[14:30] | No. | 不 |
[14:34] | Curtain comes down tonight. | 今晚好戏要落幕了 |
[14:38] | Do you think the others will cover for your murder? | 你觉得你杀了我 其他人会包庇你吗 |
[14:42] | The last bullet’s for me. | 杀了你后我会自杀 |
[14:47] | You broke my heart in two, Elsa. | 你让我心碎欲裂 艾莎 |
[14:52] | I loved you. | 我曾那么爱你 |
[14:55] | I gave my life to you. | 我为你奉献了一生 |
[14:58] | I defended you. | 我维护你 |
[15:02] | For me, the only pure things | 对我来说 这世上 |
[15:05] | in the world was little Ma Petite, | 唯一纯洁的就是小可爱 |
[15:07] | and my love and dedication for you. | 以及我对你的爱和奉献 |
[15:11] | Now they’re both gone. | 现在两者都消失了 |
[15:13] | And Jimmy, you own son? | 那你儿子吉米呢 |
[15:15] | He’ll survive. | 他会没事的 |
[15:17] | I left him a letter, it’s in the caravan. | 我在大篷车里给他留了封信 |
[15:19] | And the rest of our children? | 那其他的孩子呢 |
[15:21] | Your descent into madness can cross over my corpse, | 你这突发的疯狂 可以要我的命 |
[15:25] | but you will not kill my children. | 但你绝不能杀我的孩子 |
[15:28] | They are innocents. | 他们是无辜的 |
[15:30] | It’s all over, Elsa. | 全完了 艾莎 |
[15:34] | For all of us. | 我们全完了 |
[15:38] | No one’s innocent anymore. | 没有人是无辜的 |
[15:44] | So be it. | 那就来吧 |
[15:48] | But first… | 但首先 |
[15:51] | one last schnapps for the road? | 上路前再喝杯酒 |
[15:57] | A toast to our history. | 敬我们的过去 |
[16:07] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[16:20] | We’ve never shared a drink before, have we? | 我们从来没有共饮过 对吗 |
[16:30] | I’m sorry, you won’t be going to Hollywood, Elsa. | 对不起 你没法去好莱坞了 艾莎 |
[16:33] | So, you won’t be there with me. | 你没法和我一起去了 |
[16:45] | – Is she hurt? – Not that I could see. | -她受伤了吗 -看起来不像 |
[16:47] | That Richard Spencer fella | 那个理查德·斯宾瑟 |
[16:48] | found her out by the Ferris wheel, blubbering. | 在摩天轮旁发现了她 哭哭啼啼的 |
[16:54] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[16:56] | Oh, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[16:58] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么 |
[17:00] | That is what we are trying to determine. | 我们也想知道 |
[17:05] | I was out in the woods, | 我在树林里 |
[17:06] | picking flowers for Ma Petite’s memorial grave. | 想为小可爱的坟墓挑一些花 |
[17:12] | There was a crash. | 发生了撞车 |
[17:14] | I went to see what it was, | 我过去一看 |
[17:15] | and there was a car, and in the car… | 那里有辆车 车里… |
[17:21] | I’m sorry, Jimmy. It was your mother. | 很抱歉 吉米 是你妈妈 |
[17:23] | She is dead. | 她死了 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:25] | Not Ethel. | 不要是艾瑟尔 |
[17:27] | Oh, no, that can’t. | 不 不可能 |
[17:29] | She was in an accident? | 她出事故了吗 |
[17:30] | It wasn’t an accident. | 不是事故 |
[17:32] | I think she killed herself. | 我觉得她是自杀 |
[17:35] | Shit! | 该死 |
[17:37] | Suicide? | 自杀 |
[17:39] | Oh, dear, no. | 天呐 不 |
[17:41] | Oh, but why?! | 但是为什么呢 |
[17:42] | She was sick. | 她生病了 |
[17:44] | In a lot of pain, too. | 非常痛苦 |
[17:46] | No. My mom wasn’t sick. | 不 我妈妈没病 |
[17:49] | She was, though, son. | 她确实病了 儿子 |
[17:51] | – No. – She told me so herself. | -不 -她亲口告诉我的 |
[17:53] | No. | 不 |
[17:54] | Guess she wanted to go out on her own terms. | 我猜她是想亲手了结自己 |
[17:58] | Oh. My God. | 天呐 |
[18:00] | Where is she? Take me to her. | 她在哪 快带我去 |
[18:03] | Her head’s come off? | 她尸首分离了 |
[18:05] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[18:07] | How hard did she hit that tree? | 她撞得该是多狠 |
[18:13] | Look! | 看 |
[18:15] | She must have wrapped this chain around that tree, | 她一定是把链子栓在树上 |
[18:16] | and then wrapped it around her neck, | 再缠到自己的脖子上 |
[18:18] | then hit the gas. | 然后踩了油门 |
[18:19] | I guess she wanted it to be quick. | 她一定是想过程快一点 |
[18:23] | Oh, mein God in Heaven! | 天上的神明啊 |
[18:25] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[18:27] | What do you mean, “Why?” | 什么叫为什么 |
[18:28] | Why can’t we just hang her in her caravan and be done with it? | 我们为什么不直接把她吊在大篷车里 |
[18:32] | Because you chucked a knife through her eye socket. | 因为你把刀插进了她的眼眶 |
[18:34] | – Oh, God. – That’s why. | -天呐 -这就是原因 |
[18:37] | This accident is gonna cover a whole host of sins, | 这场意外会掩盖掉很多罪行 |
[18:41] | all of them yours. | 你的罪行 |
[18:43] | – Where’s your sense of drama? – This is not theater! | -你的戏剧感哪去了 -这不是在演戏 |
[18:45] | That’s exactly what it is. | 怎么不是 |
[18:46] | This is a magic trick. | 这和变戏法一样 |
[18:47] | We have to divert the attention of the audience | 我们得把观众的视线转移开 |
[18:49] | in order to pull off the illusion. | 才能完成魔术 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:53] | No, don’t it. My God, what have I done? | 不 别这样 我都干了什么啊 |
[18:59] | Oh, Ethel. | 艾瑟尔 |
[19:00] | But you understand. | 可你得明白 |
[19:01] | I had to kill her. | 我不得不杀了她 |
[19:03] | I had to protect my precious angels. | 我得保护我的宝贝小天使们 |
[19:05] | Horseshit. | 狗屁 |
[19:07] | You had to protect yourself. | 你是为了保护你自己 |
[19:09] | But you don’t… | 可你不必… |
[19:11] | Why are you doing this for me, huh? | 你为什么帮我 |
[19:13] | Tell me, why are you doing this for me?! | 说啊 为什么要帮我 |
[19:15] | This… this… this is what we do in Hollywood. | 这…是好莱坞的规矩 |
[19:19] | You are my client. | 你是我的客户 |
[19:20] | I have an obligation to-to protect you, | 我的职责就是保护你 |
[19:22] | protect your career. | 保护你的事业 |
[19:25] | You have a destiny, | 你的命运 |
[19:26] | written in the stars, to be a star. | 是早就定好的 你注定要成为明星 |
[19:30] | You’re gonna win an Oscar one day. | 有一天你会捧走奥斯卡小金人的 |
[19:32] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[19:34] | I do. I do. | 没错 我信 |
[19:47] | Oh, Ethel, why?! | 艾瑟尔 为什么 |
[19:49] | Oh, my sweet sister! | 我亲爱的姐妹啊 |
[19:51] | Why? Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 为什么啊 |
[19:54] | I could have helped you. I could have helped you. | 我能帮你的 我本可以帮你的 |
[19:57] | I could have helped you. | 我可以帮你的 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:04] | Oh, my sweet, sweet sister. | 我最最亲爱的姐妹啊 |
[20:10] | Dandy, where are you, darling? | 丹迪 你在哪呢 亲爱的 |
[20:13] | I have a surprise for you! | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[20:15] | Dandy! | 丹迪 |
[20:18] | Mother, look who came for a visit. | 妈妈 快看看谁来了 |
[20:23] | Hello, Mrs. Mott. | 你好 莫特太太 |
[20:25] | I came to see my mother. | 我是来探望我母亲的 |
[20:27] | Oh, dear, you just missed her. | 亲爱的 你刚好错过她了 |
[20:29] | Regina’s been peppering me with questions all afternoon, | 瑞金娜一整个下午都对我纠缠不休 |
[20:32] | but I told her that you were the last one to speak to Dora. | 我都跟她说了 你才是最后和朵拉交谈的人 |
[20:37] | And only you could shine a light | 也只有你才能告诉她 |
[20:39] | on the situation. | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[20:41] | Yes, well… | 是啊 |
[20:45] | Dora went to buy the squash. | 朵拉去买南瓜了 |
[20:48] | You understand, dear. | 你懂的 亲爱的 |
[20:50] | These days, the only way to procure a proper squash | 如今 想买到好南瓜 |
[20:55] | is to venture down to Homestead, to the Klingmans’. | 就得去霍姆斯塔德 克林曼农庄 |
[20:58] | That horrid hurricane | 那场可怕的飓风 |
[21:00] | completely destroyed the Tabernathys’ farm in Pompano, | 把庞帕诺比奇的塔巴纳西农场给毁了 |
[21:04] | and it’s been simply impossible to consume the squash | 那块地方如今种出的南瓜 |
[21:06] | from that region ever since. | 都没法吃了 |
[21:08] | My mother went to buy… squash? | 我母亲去买南瓜了 |
[21:12] | And since she would be passing Coral Gables, | 而且她正好会路过科勒尔盖布尔斯 |
[21:15] | I asked her to stop off | 我还让她顺道去 |
[21:17] | to collect the blackamoor candelabras I had purchased at auction. | 取回我早前在拍卖会上买的黑人烛台 |
[21:21] | So, you see, child, | 所以 孩子 |
[21:23] | I could not venture to guess | 我也说不准 |
[21:24] | when Dora will return from her expedition. | 朵拉什么时候会回来 |
[21:31] | I’ll wait. | 那我就等着 |
[21:33] | Oh. My turn. | 该我了 |
[21:38] | A flat tire, | 爆胎 |
[21:41] | a leaky faucet. | 漏水的龙头 |
[21:44] | My mother could fix anything. | 我母亲什么都会修 |
[21:51] | She was famous for her dirty jokes. | 她的荤段子远近闻名 |
[21:59] | But she was also a woman of culture. | 但她也是个有文化的女人 |
[22:05] | But she loved poetry. | 她喜欢诗歌 |
[22:08] | She used to read it to me as a kid | 我小时候 上床睡觉前 |
[22:09] | when I was going to bed. | 她常念给我听 |
[22:12] | Emily Dickinson was her favorite. | 艾米莉·迪金森是她的最爱 |
[22:16] | “I’m nobody. | 我是无名之辈 |
[22:19] | “Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:21] | “Are you nobody, too? | 你也是无名之辈吗 |
[22:23] | “Then there’s a pair of us. Don’t tell. | 那我们是同类 要保密 |
[22:27] | They’d banish us, you know.” | 不然他们会驱逐我们 |
[22:33] | You weren’t nobody, Ma. | 你并不是无名之辈 妈 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:40] | It’s okay, son. | 没事了 孩子 |
[23:11] | All right. Let’s go get a drink. | 好了 我们去喝一杯 |
[23:30] | That woman was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[23:33] | She was tough, funny. | 她坚强 乐观 |
[23:37] | She didn’t need a man to… | 她不用靠男人 |
[23:40] | take care of her or her child. | 来养活她 和她的孩子 |
[23:43] | She was a survivor from the day she was born. | 她生来就在逆境中摸爬滚打 |
[23:46] | Nobody handed her nothing. | 没人给予她帮助 |
[23:50] | We never had it easy. | 我们活得从来都不容易 |
[23:54] | None of us. Especially not us women. | 都不容易 尤其是我们女人 |
[23:56] | I know you all know what I’m talking about. | 你们肯定都有体会 |
[23:58] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[24:00] | Look what my daddy did to me. | 看我爸对我做的事 |
[24:04] | Because I dared to live my own life. | 我只不过敢于追求自己的生活 |
[24:07] | Love who I wanted. | 爱我想爱的人 |
[24:09] | You think the law | 你觉得法律 |
[24:11] | would have anything to say about it? | 会惩罚他吗 |
[24:12] | Hell no. | 当然不会 |
[24:14] | She’s his property. | 她属于他 |
[24:15] | Let me tell you something, ladies. | 听我说几句 女士们 |
[24:17] | That girl, | 这姑娘 |
[24:19] | she’s every last one of us. | 她是我们的一员 |
[24:23] | Well, I say no more. Not in my house! | 要我说 不再忍了 我绝不再忍了 |
[24:26] | Any man that would do that, | 任何做出这种事的男人 |
[24:28] | he needs to pay. | 都得付出代价 |
[24:33] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[24:44] | I see a man. | 我看到一个人 |
[24:46] | With his arms torn off. | 双手被砍掉了 |
[24:48] | His insides are outside for all the world to see. | 他被开膛破肚 内脏清晰可见 |
[24:52] | And… this one? | 那这张呢 |
[24:55] | Oh, that one’s easy. | 这张很简单 |
[24:56] | A man is stabbing a woman to death. | 一个男人正在捅死一个女人 |
[24:58] | Her blood is smeared all over the wall. | 她的血喷得满墙都是 |
[25:00] | It’s going to be a very messy cleanup. | 应该非常难清理 |
[25:03] | I’m bored. | 好无聊 |
[25:06] | What’s my score? | 我多少分 |
[25:08] | Mother said you wanted to test my genius IQ. | 母亲说你想测我的智商 |
[25:10] | It’ll take more than one visit to determine that. | 只来一次测不出来 |
[25:13] | I’d like to see you two times a week. | 你一周得来两次 |
[25:20] | I’ve been reading in National Geographic | 我最近在看《国家地理》 |
[25:23] | about the natives of Papua New Guinea. | 关于巴布亚新几内亚原住民的文章 |
[25:27] | They would go to war with a neighboring tribe, | 他们与毗邻的部落作战 |
[25:29] | and when they conquered them, | 征服对方之后 |
[25:32] | the winners would eat | 胜方会吃掉 |
[25:33] | the vanquished tribe’s best warriors, | 败方部落最强的战士 |
[25:35] | and then their medicine man, and then their chief. | 然后吃巫医 吃酋长 |
[25:40] | Tell me, do you think it’s possible | 告诉我 你觉得吃一个人的肉 |
[25:43] | to take someone’s power by eating their flesh? | 可以获取那人的力量吗 |
[25:47] | Or could you do it just by… | 或者沐浴那人的血 |
[25:50] | bathing in their blood? | 就能获取力量吗 |
[25:55] | You lied to me, Mother. | 你骗我 母亲 |
[25:57] | Dr. Feinbloom had no interest in measuring my genius IQ. | 范布鲁姆医生根本不想测我的智商 |
[26:01] | All he wanted to do was listen to me talk. | 他只想听我说话 |
[26:05] | I’m never going back. | 我不会再去了 |
[26:06] | Dandy, you must go back. | 丹迪 你必须再去 |
[26:08] | Do you think I’m sick, Mother? | 你觉得我病了吗 母亲 |
[26:10] | Of course not. You’re spirited. | 当然不 你很有精神 |
[26:12] | That’s a laugh. | 真可笑 |
[26:15] | Where… is my mother? She ain’t out buying squash. | 我母亲哪去了 她不是去买南瓜了 |
[26:19] | I’m sure she’ll be home in time for dinner tomorrow night. | 她一定能及时回来做明天的晚饭 |
[26:24] | She better be. | 希望如此 |
[26:26] | Or I’m going to the police. | 否则我就去报警 |
[26:33] | I’ll strike you a bargain, mother. | 我跟你做个交易 母亲 |
[26:36] | I’ll go back to see Dr. Feinbloom. | 我会再去看范布鲁姆医生 |
[26:39] | In fact, I’ll go for an entire month. | 我会去看一整个月 |
[26:42] | That’s wonderful, Dandy. | 真棒 丹迪 |
[26:44] | All you have to do is kill Regina. | 只要 你杀了瑞金娜 |
[26:49] | You’re a horrible liar, Mother. | 你真太不会撒谎了 母亲 |
[26:51] | She can see through every one of your stupid stories. | 她能识破你编的每一个愚蠢的谎言 |
[26:56] | Regina wants to send me to the electric chair. | 瑞金娜想把我送去坐电椅 |
[27:00] | And if I go, | 如果我去了 |
[27:02] | I’m bringing you | 我也要带上你 |
[27:04] | to sit on my lap. | 就坐在我的大腿上 |
[27:09] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 多漂亮啊 |
[27:57] | What do they call you? | 你叫什么 |
[27:58] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[28:00] | Can you switch the machine back on? | 你能把机器再打开吗 |
[28:02] | What’s the point? You look miserable. | 为什么要这样做 你看起来苦不堪言 |
[28:05] | This place is the worst. | 这里差劲透了 |
[28:07] | You have a pretty face. | 你的脸蛋很漂亮 |
[28:09] | I’m Elsa Mars. Come. | 我是艾莎·马尔斯 来吧 |
[28:12] | I’m a Park Avenue princess. | 我是林荫大道上的公主 |
[28:14] | Upper East Side townhouse. | 住着上东区的联排别墅 |
[28:15] | We summer in Bedford. | 在贝德福德避暑 |
[28:17] | I despise every minute of it. | 我讨厌那种生活的每一分钟 |
[28:21] | Debutante balls, dressing for dinner. | 各种名媛舞会 吃晚饭也要打扮 |
[28:24] | Do I look like a debutante? | 我看起来像个名媛吗 |
[28:26] | So they sent you down here | 所以他们就把你送到这里 |
[28:28] | to reduce? | 来减肥吗 |
[28:29] | You should see mother at Thanksgiving dinner. | 你真该看看感恩节晚宴时我母亲的样子 |
[28:32] | Every time I take a bite, she sees red. | 我每吃一口饭 她都会发怒 |
[28:35] | Last summer, she started telling people that I was knocked up | 去年夏天 她开始对别人说我怀孕了 |
[28:37] | because it was less shameful than me being a big, fat pig. | 因为做个大肥猪 要比未婚先孕还可耻 |
[28:42] | But I like me this way. | 但我喜欢自己的样子 |
[28:45] | You are a hedonist, | 你是个享乐主义者 |
[28:47] | a lover of the physical world. | 迷恋物质世界 |
[28:50] | But what if I told you… | 但如果我告诉你… |
[28:56] | …that there is a place | 有那么一个地方 |
[28:59] | where every pound | 你身上晃动的 |
[29:02] | of that glorious jiggle | 每一磅肥肉 |
[29:04] | would be cheered and celebrated? | 在那里都能得到欢呼和喝彩呢 |
[29:14] | What do we do if Dell comes back before we do? | 如果戴尔在我们之前回来了怎么办 |
[29:16] | Then he’ll be next. | 那他就是下一个 |
[29:19] | This caravan’s still as much mine as it is his. | 这个大篷车属于我们两个人 |
[29:23] | – Hey, who’s got the rope? – I do. | -绳子在谁那里 -在我这儿 |
[29:31] | I’ll take from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[29:33] | It means a lot that you wanna help. | 我很感激你们愿意帮助我 |
[29:36] | Truly. | 真的 |
[29:39] | But this isn’t your fight. | 但这不是你们的战斗 |
[29:40] | Honey, you’re family. | 宝贝 你是我们的家人 |
[29:43] | We take care of our own. | 我们理应互相关照 |
[29:51] | Evie, | 艾薇 |
[29:53] | put our soup on simmer. | 把我们的汤炖上 |
[29:55] | Low flame. | 小火 |
[29:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:22] | You. | 你 |
[31:24] | How’d you get in here? I changed the locks. | 你怎么进来的 我换过锁了 |
[31:27] | Locks can’t stop us. | 锁阻挡不了我们 |
[31:30] | “Us”? | “我们” |
[31:31] | Who came here with you? | 谁跟你一起来的 |
[31:33] | My sisters. | 我的姐妹们 |
[31:44] | Let’s beat it. | 我们走 |
[32:01] | I ain’t hungry. | 我不饿 |
[32:03] | Of course. You’re drinking your dinner. | 当然了 你正喝着晚饭呢 |
[32:05] | – What would your mother say? – Nothing. She’s dead. | -你妈妈会怎么说 -什么也说不了 她死了 |
[32:10] | Give me a break, Elsa. I’m in mourning. | 饶了我吧 艾莎 我在哀悼 |
[32:13] | You are not the only one who has lost someone. | 并不只有你失去了亲近的人 |
[32:14] | – She was my mother! – You had others! | -她是我母亲 -你还有其他人 |
[32:17] | I raised you as much as she did! | 我对你的养育不比她少 |
[32:21] | Every woman in this place | 这里的每一个女人 |
[32:23] | took turns caring for you. | 都曾帮忙照看过你 |
[32:25] | I showed you how to hold an audience and to be a leader, | 是我教你如何征服观众 如何做个领袖 |
[32:28] | but clearly I failed in that department. | 不过显然 那一门你没学好 |
[32:30] | You’re nothing but a load of wind. | 你什么也不是 就是个屁 |
[32:32] | How could you not come to the funeral? | 你怎么能不来参加葬礼呢 |
[32:35] | I was in Miami. Recruiting. | 我去迈阿密招募新人了 |
[32:40] | You see her? | 看到她了吗 |
[32:42] | This is Barbara. | 这位是芭芭拉 |
[32:43] | Though I have given her the stage name | 不过我给她起了个艺名 |
[32:46] | of Ima Wiggles. | 艾玛·威格斯 |
[32:49] | Come in, dear. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[32:54] | Sit down, dear. | 坐吧 亲爱的 |
[32:55] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[32:58] | Go on. Eat up. | 来吧 都吃掉 |
[33:01] | You are no good to us without your figure. | 不吃得胖胖的 你就对我们没用 |
[33:06] | She is named after the greatest fat lady of all time, | 她的名字取自史上最著名的胖夫人 |
[33:10] | Ima Waddler, all 800 pounds of her. | 艾玛·威格勒 重800磅 |
[33:15] | You see, | 瞧 |
[33:17] | that’s how it works. | 生活就是这样 |
[33:20] | Your mother lives | 你妈妈精神不死 |
[33:21] | because the show will always go on. | 因为演出会永远继续 |
[33:27] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[33:29] | This party is over. | 这里已经完了 |
[33:32] | I’ve been telling you this forever, Elsa. | 我都跟你说了好久了 艾莎 |
[33:34] | This world is dying, | 这个世界要完了 |
[33:36] | and all the fat ladies and lizard girls in the world | 你找来再多的胖夫人 蜥蜴女 |
[33:39] | ain’t gonna change that. | 都不会改变这点 |
[33:40] | I am trying to help you! | 我是想帮你 |
[33:42] | To help this troupe! Why can you not see that? | 帮助大家 你怎么就不明白 |
[33:44] | No! No. Wait, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[33:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:50] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[33:53] | Such an ample bosom. | 多丰腴的胸脯 |
[33:55] | What comfort you can take there | 你可以在她那里 |
[33:57] | on nights you would have taken comfort | 寻求本该从你妈妈的怀抱 |
[34:00] | in your mother’s embrace. | 得到的安慰 |
[34:03] | You’re sick, Elsa. | 你有病 艾莎 |
[34:10] | This pot pie is heaven. | 这道菜肉馅饼太美味了 |
[34:13] | Eat up, darling. | 吃吧 亲爱的 |
[34:16] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 多得是呢 |
[34:27] | Look who ain’t dead… yet. | 瞧瞧这是谁 还有口气呢 |
[34:30] | What’s going on? What do you want? | 怎么回事 你们想怎么样 |
[34:31] | So many things. | 想法多着呢 |
[34:33] | But today, we gonna settle for a little payback. | 但今天 我们就单纯报复你一下好了 |
[34:37] | Penny, Suzi… | 潘妮 苏西 |
[34:38] | grab them pillows. | 去拿枕头 |
[34:40] | Evie, fetch the tar. | 艾薇 去拿焦油 |
[34:45] | Oh… Oh, God, no… | 上帝啊 不要 |
[34:48] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[34:52] | – God… – No, no, no. There is no God. | -上帝啊 -不不 这里没有上帝 |
[34:56] | You proof enough of that. | 你就足以证明这点了 |
[34:58] | What you done to your little girl… | 你对你女儿做出的事 |
[35:01] | that was chickenshit. | 简直没人性 |
[35:04] | We gonna make sure you look the part. | 那我们就要让你没人样 |
[35:07] | And after that, | 然后 |
[35:08] | I’m gonna cut your dick off with this knife, | 我要用这把刀砍下你的老二 |
[35:10] | and then I’m gonna shoot you in the head. | 然后再一枪打爆你的头 |
[35:12] | After that, we gonna chuck you in the Loxahatchee River, | 然后 我们再把你丢进洛克瑟哈奇河 |
[35:15] | see if the gators got any use for what’s left! | 看看鳄鱼还能不能把剩下的东西物尽其用 |
[35:21] | No! | 不要 |
[35:22] | – Please, no! – Wait! | -求你们 别啊 -等等 |
[35:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[35:26] | Penny… | 潘妮 |
[35:29] | Let me. | 我来 |
[35:32] | What…? Penny? | 什么 潘妮 |
[35:34] | Penny… | 潘妮 |
[35:36] | No. | 不要 |
[35:36] | Please, I’m sorry, Penny. | 求你 对不起 潘妮 |
[35:38] | No! | 不要 |
[35:39] | Penny, baby, I am sorry! | 潘妮 宝贝 对不起 |
[35:41] | No! | 不要 |
[35:42] | No! | 不要 |
[35:43] | Penny! No! | 潘妮 不要啊 |
[36:04] | Evie, get behind him! | 艾薇 站到他后面 |
[36:05] | Hold him steady. | 把住了 |
[36:06] | Suzi. | 苏西 |
[36:08] | Drop his drawers. | 扒裤子 |
[36:11] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:15] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[36:17] | That’s your father, isn’t it? | 那是你爸爸 是吗 |
[36:19] | Well, goddamn. | 老天 |
[36:22] | You really are a mind reader. | 你还真是会读心啊 |
[36:24] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:26] | This is freak women only. | 这里只欢迎畸形女人 |
[36:28] | And is this what it means to be a freak woman? | 做畸形女人就要这样吗 |
[36:30] | What would you know about it, anyway? | 你怎么会知道 |
[36:33] | I know that if you do this, | 我知道如果你这么做 |
[36:35] | it will change you. | 你会改变 |
[36:36] | More even than he changed you. | 甚至超过他对你的改变 |
[36:39] | It will change me. | 是会改变我 |
[36:41] | It will free me. | 我会获得自由 |
[36:42] | You’ll get caught. | 你会被逮住 |
[36:44] | Go to prison or worse. | 会进监狱 甚至更糟 |
[36:46] | And what about Paul? | 还有保罗呢 |
[36:48] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[36:49] | And you’re gonna give all that up for him? | 你要为了他放弃这一切吗 |
[36:51] | Then he wins! | 那他就赢了 |
[36:52] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[36:54] | Pretty little white girl. | 漂漂亮亮的白人姑娘 |
[36:56] | You got no idea what it’s like, | 你根本不知道这滋味 |
[36:58] | always living on the outside, | 永远被人排斥 |
[37:00] | looking in through a window, | 远远地看着 |
[37:01] | seeing all the things you can never have | 一切你永远得不到的东西 |
[37:04] | because they say so. | 就因为世人不许 |
[37:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:07] | I can’t really understand what it’s like for you. | 我并不能理解你们的感受 |
[37:09] | And I do plan to have all of those things. | 我也的确希望得到一切 |
[37:13] | But, Desiree, what if you could, too? | 但是 德茜蕾 如果你也行呢 |
[37:15] | I’ve lost my chance. | 我已经失去了机会 |
[37:17] | You don’t know what chances you might have left. | 你不知道你或许还能得到什么样的机会 |
[37:20] | And you never will, if you do this. | 如果你这么做 就永远不得而知了 |
[37:23] | And neither will they. | 她们也一样 |
[37:27] | Penny… | 潘妮 |
[37:44] | I am the Astounding Lizard Girl. | 我是令人惊骇的蜥蜴女 |
[37:52] | You get to live | 你能活命 |
[37:54] | only because I say so. | 是因为我允许你活 |
[37:59] | But you come near me or mine | 如果你敢再接近我 我的生活 |
[38:03] | ever again… | 哪怕一次 |
[38:06] | and I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[38:12] | Evie… | 艾薇 |
[38:14] | Take him to the edge of camp | 把他带去营地边缘 |
[38:15] | and let him crawl home. | 让他自己爬回去 |
[38:22] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[38:25] | I booked passage on the Queen Mary out of New York. | 我订了从纽约启程的玛丽女王号游轮 |
[38:28] | Open return. | 回程不定 |
[38:30] | Mrs. Mott, I don’t think this is wise. | 莫特太太 我觉得这并不明智 |
[38:34] | I would recommend temporary commitment. | 我建议暂时入院 |
[38:37] | Oh, goodness, no. | 天呐 那可不行 |
[38:40] | Dandy may seem durable, | 丹迪表面坚强 |
[38:41] | but he’s actually quite fragile. | 但他其实很脆弱 |
[38:43] | Mrs. Mott… | 莫特太太 |
[38:45] | I fear for your safety. | 我担心你的安全 |
[38:50] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[38:52] | We won’t be needing your services any longer. | 我们不会再需要你的帮助了 |
[38:59] | Dandy… | 丹迪 |
[39:01] | You startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[39:02] | You think I’m defective? | 你觉得我有问题吗 |
[39:04] | Unbalanced? | 精神错乱 |
[39:06] | Fragile? | 脆弱 |
[39:07] | I was only trying to placate the doctor. | 我只是想打发医生 |
[39:10] | We don’t want him getting proactive about your treatment. | 我们可不想他提什么给你做治疗的事 |
[39:14] | Well, if I am unbalanced, it’s your fault. | 如果我真的精神错乱那也怪你 |
[39:18] | Dora told me everything when I was five. | 我5岁的时候 朵拉就把一切都告诉我了 |
[39:20] | Your father was wiped out by the crash of ’29, | 你父亲因为29年的经济危机失去了一切 |
[39:23] | and you would have done anything to get back to a home like this. | 你为了回到这种奢华生活 不惜一切 |
[39:26] | Even marrying your second cousin. | 甚至嫁给自己的远方表亲 |
[39:31] | I loved your father. | 我爱你父亲 |
[39:32] | I was born of deadly sin. | 我的出生是罪孽 |
[39:35] | You knew what Father had done to those little girls. | 你很清楚父亲对那些小姑娘做了什么 |
[39:40] | You knew the risks | 你也清楚 |
[39:41] | of breeding with your cousin. | 跟表亲生子的危险 |
[39:44] | You’re no better than the Roosevelts. | 你比罗斯福夫妇还清楚 |
[39:46] | How dare you say that name in this house? | 你居然敢在这个家里提他们的名字 |
[39:49] | I’m not going to Europe. | 我才不要去欧洲 |
[39:51] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[39:54] | How can I possibly be with a woman | 我怎么能跟一个如此恨我的 |
[39:57] | who hates me so much? | 女人在一起 |
[40:02] | No, please, Dandy… | 别这样 丹迪 |
[40:05] | This is our last chance. | 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[40:07] | Can’t you see that you have a sickness? | 你看不出你是病了吗 |
[40:13] | Your father wasn’t the love of my life. | 我最挚爱的并不是你父亲 |
[40:17] | You were. | 是你 |
[40:19] | From the second you came out | 自打你一出生 |
[40:22] | and looked at me with that furrowed brow… | 皱着眉头看着我 |
[40:28] | …I loved all of you, Dandy. | 我曾爱你的全部 丹迪 |
[40:33] | Even the madness. | 甚至你的疯狂 |
[40:49] | I have no more love to give. | 我如今已经无爱可施 |
[40:54] | You have tapped me out. | 你枯竭了我的爱 |
[41:00] | You’re right, Mother. | 是啊 母亲 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry I’ve caused you so much pain. | 真抱歉 我给你带来了那么多痛苦 |
[41:06] | It’s time for this madness to end. | 这疯狂该结束了 |
[41:08] | No, please, Dandy. Not this way. | 不要 丹迪 别这样 |
[41:13] | I can’t go on if you kill yourself. | 如果你自杀 我也活不下去 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:49] | I thought you would have sobered up by now. | 我以为你这会儿该醒酒了 |
[41:53] | Why would I want to do that? | 为什么 |
[41:56] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[41:57] | you’re supposed to be in charge around here. | 你应该是这里管事的 |
[41:59] | Nothing makes sense. | 毫无道理 |
[42:01] | It’s not making sense. | 这都毫无道理 |
[42:03] | The best way to honor Ethel | 你要想纪念艾瑟尔 |
[42:05] | is to take care of business here. | 就打理好这里 |
[42:07] | So we can leave. | 然后我们一起离开 |
[42:09] | Start our own life. | 开始我们的新生活 |
[42:11] | But you can’t do that passed out behind the Ferris wheel | 你要是老醉倒在摩天轮后面 萎靡不振 |
[42:14] | or wallowing over here. | 是做不到这一点的 |
[42:18] | I mean, do you know what almost happened last night? | 你知道昨晚差点出了什么事吗 |
[42:20] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是什么毛病 |
[42:23] | You sound like some old schoolmarm. | 你活像老古板的老师 |
[42:25] | I’m the girl who fell in love with a leader. | 我是爱上了一个领袖 |
[42:27] | A hero, for Christ sakes! | 一个英雄 |
[42:29] | – Where is he? – Well, surprise! | -他哪去了 -那告诉你 |
[42:31] | I can’t just take my feelings and roll ’em in a little ball | 我没法把我的感情捏成球 |
[42:34] | and stuff ’em back inside! | 塞回身体里 |
[42:36] | I’m not General Patton! | 我又不是巴顿将军那种硬汉 |
[42:38] | Christ! | 天呐 |
[42:39] | Is that what you want? | 你就要那样的人吗 |
[42:40] | ‘Cause if that’s the case, then buzz off! | 如果是这样 你就走吧 |
[42:45] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那个意思 |
[42:48] | Not what you said. | “不是那个意思” |
[42:51] | You need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[42:57] | Listen to me, Jimmy. | 听我说 吉米 |
[42:59] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[43:01] | You’re assuming that… | 你认为… |
[43:02] | you could have saved your mother, but… | 你本可救你妈妈 但是 |
[43:05] | just let the idea go, baby. | 别再那么想了 亲爱的 |
[43:07] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么都不懂 |
[43:12] | No. | 不要 |
[43:14] | Give me! | 还给我 |
[43:15] | You shouldn’t burden yourself with the likes of me. | 别再为我这种人操心了 |
[43:19] | Go have your beautiful life with someone else. | 去跟别人过完美的生活吧 |
[43:28] | All righty, then. | 好吧 |
[43:30] | Thanks for the clarity. | 多谢跟我说清楚 |
[43:51] | You’re still here? | 你还在啊 |
[43:56] | I am. | 是啊 |