Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Bette? 贝特
[00:03] Dot? 多特
[00:04] Here you are. 你们在这儿呢
[00:06] You have a visitor. 有人来看望你们了
[00:08] This young man was concerned about your welfare. 这位年轻人担心你们的安全
[00:11] As you can see, 正如你所见
[00:12] Bette and Dot aren’t prisoners, 贝特和多特不是囚犯
[00:13] they’re our guests. 她们是我们的贵宾
[00:15] They can leave anytime they want. 她们随时都可以离开
[00:18] Is that true? 是真的吗
[00:19] We’re being treated very well, Jimmy. 他们待我们很好 吉米
[00:22] When the girls first stepped foot in our house, 双胞胎刚到我们家时
[00:23] they were malnourished, both body and soul. 身心都缺乏滋润
[00:25] A daily regimen of vitamins and foie gras 每日食用维他命以及鹅肝酱
[00:27] brought the pink back to their pallor. 让她们容光焕发
[00:29] Bette, Dot, I know this seems like the Life of Riley now, 贝特 多特 我知道这种日子看似安逸
[00:33] but trust me, this is no place for you. 但相信我 你们不该待在这里
[00:35] Because to them, 因为对他们来说
[00:36] you’re nothing more than a curiosity. 你们不过是新奇的玩物
[00:38] A freak to gawk at. 供他们娱乐的怪胎
[00:40] So what do you want us to do? Go back to the show? 你想让我们怎么做 回畸形秀吗
[00:43] How is that any different? 那里又有什么不同呢
[00:45] Because you’d have a whole community of people to protect you. 因为在那里有一群人保护你们
[00:48] Why would we harm a hair on their heads? 我们怎能忍心伤她们分毫呢
[00:50] We paid good money for these girls. 双胞胎可是我们重金买下的
[00:52] Mother’s right. 母亲说得没错
[00:53] Don’t listen to a word. 别听他胡言乱语
[00:54] Everything he says is a lie. 他说的都是谎言
[00:57] Jimmy, you told us 吉米 你告诉我们
[00:58] you saved those kids from the killer clown. 是你从小丑杀人狂手下救出了那些孩子
[01:01] It was Dandy. 救出他们的是丹迪
[01:03] He was there when you were unconscious. 你失去意识的时候 他也在场
[01:06] He’s the real hero. 他才是真正的英雄
[01:09] Ladies and Gentlemen! 女士们先生们
[01:14] I’ve always wondered how this trick was done. 我一直很好奇这个魔术是如何做到的
[01:17] Haven’t you? 你们不好奇吗
[01:18] Leave her alone! 放开她
[01:20] Bette… 贝特
[01:22] Dot… 多特
[01:24] You have to come with me. Now. 你们得马上跟我走
[01:26] You don’t give the orders in this house. 你在这家里无权发号施令
[01:30] Dot, 多特
[01:31] I know you have mixed feelings. 我知道你心情很复杂
[01:33] You’re thinking of getting the surgery, which I’ll never allow. 你想进行手术 我是不会允许的
[01:36] ‘Cause you’d never cut a girl in half, would you, Dandy? 因为你绝不会切开一个女孩 对吧 丹迪
[01:38] Shut up! Stop trying to ruin everything! 闭嘴 少来破坏我的生活
[01:41] How do you know, Dandy? 你是怎么知道的 丹迪
[01:46] About the surgery? 关于手术的事
[01:48] I told you there will be no secrets between us. 我说了我们之间没有秘密
[01:52] You read my diary. 你看了我的日记
[01:57] I want to leave. 我想离开
[01:58] She can’t leave without Bette. 贝特不同意她不能离开
[02:00] We’re in love, 我们相爱了
[02:01] and love trumps everything. 爱情高于一切
[02:04] Well, your mother said the girls could go any time they want. 你母亲说双胞胎可以随时离开
[02:06] Let’s let them decide. 那就让她们来决定
[02:10] Bette, 贝特
[02:11] I know you love me. 我知道你爱我
[02:14] Tell them 告诉他们
[02:14] you want to stay 你想要留下来
[02:16] and live forever in luxury with me. 和我一起共享奢华的生活
[02:18] There’s something wrong with Dandy and you know it. 丹迪有问题 这你心知肚明
[02:27] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[02:31] But I choose my sister, 但我选择跟从我姐姐
[02:33] always. 永远如此
[02:36] We have to go. 我们得走了
[04:07] Testing. 测试
[04:09] Okay. 好了
[04:10] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[04:12] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[04:30] *Come as you are* *来到我身边*
[04:33] *As you were* *一如过往*
[04:35] *As I want you to be* *一如我的希愿*
[04:39] *As a friend, as a friend* *作为挚友*
[04:43] *As an old enemy* *作为宿敌*
[04:47] *Take your time* *不慌不忙*
[04:49] *Hurry up* *或匆匆而至*
[04:51] *The choice is yours* *由你选择*
[04:52] *Don’t be late* *别迟到*
[04:55] *Take a rest* *稍作歇息*
[04:57] *As a friend* *作为挚友*
[04:59] *As an old memory* *或是宿敌*
[05:05] *Memory, ah* *回忆如烟*
[05:09] *Memory, ah* *回忆如烟*
[05:15] *Well, I swear* *我发誓*
[05:17] *That I don’t have a gun* *我并未持枪*
[05:21] *No, I don’t have a gun* *不 我并未持枪*
[05:34] you seen Andy around? 你有看见安迪吗
[05:35] Not since the last time you came by looking. 你上次来找之后还没见过
[05:39] Never fall in love with a hustler. That’s my advice. 别跟男妓谈恋爱 听我句劝
[05:45] *Memory, ah* *回忆如烟*
[05:49] *Memory, ah* *回忆如烟*
[05:49] You keep your mouth shut! 你他妈给我闭嘴
[05:55] *And I swear* *我发誓*
[05:56] *That I don’t have a gun* *我并未持枪*
[06:05] *Memory, ah* *回忆如烟*
[06:21] Truthfully? Adequate. 实话说 强差人意
[06:23] I’m not changing anything. 我不会改变分毫
[06:25] That’s the song, that’s how I’m doing it. 这就是我的歌 爱怎么唱我说了算
[06:26] Tonight. Mid-show number. 今晚 作中场重头戏
[06:29] Do you honestly believe 你真的认为
[06:32] that I would allow you 我会让你
[06:33] to sap the energy of the audience? Huh? 削弱观众们的兴致吗
[06:36] Remember to whom you speak. 记得你是在跟谁说话
[06:38] I know exactly who I’m talking to! 我很清楚我是在跟谁说话
[06:45] A liar. 一个骗子
[06:47] And we don’t take orders from liars. 我们不听从一个骗子的命令
[06:52] What’s going on here, huh? What is this? 这是怎么回事 你在说什么
[06:55] The twins, Elsa. 双胞胎 艾莎
[06:56] We know what you did with the twins. 我们知道你对双胞胎做了什么
[06:58] They ran off! 她们自己逃了
[06:59] I told you that. 我跟你说过了
[06:59] Yeah, we heard your story. 是啊 我们听过你的说法了
[07:04] Maybe it’s time we heard theirs. 或许该听听她们的说法了
[07:05] What? 什么
[07:11] You sold them off. 你把她们卖了
[07:13] Like pets. 像宠物一样
[07:15] That’s not quite how it happened, actually… 其实事情不是这样
[07:17] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[07:18] Keep it buttoned. 闭嘴
[07:19] I know what I’m doing. 我心里有数
[07:23] It’s true Miss Elsa took us to Dandy Mott, 的确是艾莎小姐带我们去找丹迪·莫特的
[07:25] but only because I asked her to. 不过那是我要求的
[07:27] But you said that… 可是你说…
[07:28] Well, you misunderstood. 你误会了
[07:30] Miss Elsa didn’t sell us. 艾莎小姐没有卖掉我们
[07:33] She helped us. 她帮了我们
[07:37] We wanted to experience the finer things in life. 我们想体验一下高档精致的生活
[07:41] And Elsa was kind enough to make that happen. 艾莎体贴地帮我们实现了这个梦想
[07:45] But she also said we always had a home here, 不过她也说只要我们想
[07:47] if that’s what we wanted. 这里永远是我们的家
[07:50] So we’ve decided to come home. 所以我们决定回家
[07:53] If you’ll have us. 只要你愿意让我们回来
[07:54] Well, of course, my darlings. 当然了 亲爱的
[07:58] Anything you want. 一切随你们喜欢
[08:12] Miss Ethel, 艾瑟尔小姐
[08:14] we’ll get this taken care of. 咱们会解决好的
[08:15] Don’t you worry about me. 你不用担心我
[08:17] The good doctor’s gonna fix me up, right as rain. 医生会把我完全治好的
[08:22] You be sure and book your surgery. 你要记得预约手术
[08:24] Oh, I will. I can hardly wait. 我会的 我都等不及了
[08:32] “Closed for business”? 诊所关闭
[08:35] What on earth? 怎么回事
[08:59] Where’s Dr. Bonham? 博纳姆医生呢
[09:02] He’s dead. 他死了
[09:04] Oh, no… 不
[09:05] Spare me the theatrics. 别假惺惺的了
[09:07] I’m not a fan of yours. 我可不吃你们这套
[09:08] Well, you’re a very rude young woman. 你太无礼了 年轻人
[09:11] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:12] I’m his daughter. 我是他女儿
[09:13] Oh, you’re the one he moved down here for? 他就是为了你才搬到这里的吗
[09:16] No. 不
[09:17] I’m the other one. 我是另一个
[09:19] The one without a husband and children. 是没有丈夫没有小孩的那个
[09:21] I came down from Boston to bury him. 我从波士顿过来安葬他
[09:24] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[09:26] You killed him! 你们杀了他
[09:28] Your very existence challenged his beliefs in God and science. 你们的存在动摇了他对科学和上帝的信仰
[09:32] So before he blew his brains out, 所以在他轰飞自己的脑袋之前
[09:34] he took a hammer and smashed both of his hands. 他用锤子砸碎了自己的双手
[09:36] The hands of a surgeon. 用来做手术的双手
[09:37] – They were his most valuable possession. – Oh, God… -那曾是他最珍贵的财产 -天哪
[09:40] What am I gonna do now? 我该怎么办
[09:42] You’re gonna get out, before I call the cops. 你们得在我报警之前滚出去
[09:44] Oh, come… just a minute… 别…等一下
[09:45] Get out, you freaks! 滚出去 你们这些畸形
[10:08] Hey, it’s the Strong Man. 这不是大力士吗
[10:11] I keep trying with this thing 我一直在试
[10:12] and I can’t even get it halfway up. 可是一半都打不到
[10:14] I feel like a damn fairy. 我觉得自己像个娘炮
[10:17] Hey, don’t be cute, buddy. 别跟我耍嘴 伙计
[10:18] I’m in the mood to hurt someone today, 我今天心情不好想打人
[10:20] and trust me, you don’t want it to be you. 相信我 你绝不会想成为我的出气筒
[10:21] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[10:22] You can’t actually get it up? 你敲不起来吗
[10:38] Well, I’ll be. 不赖嘛
[10:40] Say, what do you say we go get a drink and you, uh, 咱俩能不能去喝一杯
[10:42] you tell me your trick? 你告诉我你的秘诀
[10:43] I know this place a couple of towns over 我知道过几个镇有个好地方
[10:46] called, uh… High Noon. 名叫正午酒吧
[10:50] What? 怎么
[10:51] You-you haven’t heard of it? 你没听说过吗
[10:53] Why, that’s funny, because I saw you there today. 这就怪了 因为我今天明明在那里见到过你
[10:57] And so did a lot of other people, I’m sure. 我确定当时还有其他人看到了你
[10:59] You were pretty upset about one of those, 你对一个在那里工作的
[11:02] uh, sweet little things that works there. 小甜心还挺上心的
[11:05] What’s going on, fellas? 怎么了 伙计们
[11:09] Kind of hard to hit the bell 理查德挡在你面前
[11:10] when Richard’s in your way, isn’t it? 不是挺难打到顶的
[11:12] You might hit him instead. 你可能会不小心打到他啊
[11:17] Ah, these things are rigged anyway, right? 反正这些东西也是动过手脚的
[11:20] Dell and I are gonna head into the tent to chat, instead. 戴尔和我要去帐篷里聊会儿天
[11:23] You got it. 没问题
[11:30] Rule number one. 第一条规则
[11:32] When attempting to blackmail a man with freakish strength 想要要挟一个力大无穷
[11:35] and a mean streak the size of the panhandle, 脾气火爆的家伙
[11:38] make sure you got witnesses. 一定要有目击证人
[11:50] You’re my ideal man. 你就是我理想的类型
[11:52] And I’m not talking about your bulging muscles. 我说的不是你的肌肉
[11:54] Though I have to admit– for someone so strong, 不过我得承认 你人这么强壮
[11:57] you lack the beefcake look. 样子却不怎么样
[11:59] No. 不
[12:00] You have the three qualities I love in a person. 你身上有我最爱的三个特质
[12:03] One– you lack a moral code. 第一 你没有道德准则
[12:05] Two– you can kill a man with your bare hands. 第二 你空手就能杀死一个人
[12:07] And three– you have to do whatever I say, 第三 你得乖乖照我说的做
[12:09] or I’m gonna make sure this whole place knows 不然我会让这里所有人都知道
[12:11] that you have someone else’s shit under your fingernails. 你喜欢捣菊花
[12:13] Oh, I’m gonna kill you. 我要杀了你
[12:15] Not now, you won’t. 现在可不行
[12:17] Maggie saw us come in here. 玛姬看到咱俩进来了
[12:19] And not later. 别忙着走
[12:21] ‘Cause I’m very good with this thing. 我可擅长使这东西了
[12:22] I like to aim for the jewels. 我特喜欢照命根子开枪
[12:24] Kind of my signature shot. 算是我的招牌动作
[12:26] The screams of the men who have been nut-shot 打爆了蛋的男人发出的叫声
[12:28] are so specific. 真是太特别了
[12:30] Came here to make a deal, right? 咱们不是要做个交易吗
[12:32] Talk. 说吧
[12:44] I need one of your freaks. 给我个畸形人
[12:46] Dead. 要死的
[12:48] Keep it clean, I want the body intact. 干净利落点 尸体要完整
[12:50] And it needs to look like they just disappeared. 要神不知鬼不觉
[12:58] You want me to kill one of my own? 你想让我杀自己人
[13:00] I weep from your sudden sentimentality. 我为你一时的慈悲感动
[13:08] There’s a barn a couple of miles due west of here. 离这里正西方几英里有个谷仓
[13:13] Bring the body there. 把尸体带过去
[13:18] You’ve got a day. 给你一天时间
[13:26] What’s on your mind? 你在想什么
[13:27] You’re a million miles away tonight. 你今晚心不在焉的
[13:30] I was just thinking about the twins. 我在想那对双胞胎
[13:32] How they changed their story. 她们为什么改说法
[13:34] Made me look like a fool in front of everybody. 让我在大家面前出丑
[13:36] Maybe they got confused. 也许她们是糊涂了
[13:39] No, there’s something weird going on around here. 不 这里面有蹊跷
[13:42] I don’t know what, but it’s got my head all screwed up. 我不明白怎么回事 把我脑子弄得好乱
[13:46] Maybe it’s another sign. 也许这也是一个启示
[13:48] That it’s time for us to go. 我们该走了
[13:50] We could leave right now, before the sun comes up. 我们可以在太阳升起前就离开
[13:53] Unless you changed your mind… 除非你改主意了…
[13:55] No, of course not. 没 当然没有
[13:57] I’ll go with you. 我会跟你走的
[13:58] Then let’s go. 那就走吧
[14:00] Right now. 马上
[14:01] I can’t right now. 现在走不了
[14:02] It doesn’t feel right. 感觉不对劲
[14:05] That rich kid, 那个富二代
[14:06] you should have seen the way he was looking at the twins. 你该看看他看双胞胎的眼神
[14:11] And that second clown– 第二个小丑
[14:12] do you think you would recognize his voice if you heard it? 你再听到他的声音能认出来吗
[14:16] I-I don’t know. 不知道
[14:17] He was… he was wearing that mask. And… 他当时…戴了面具
[14:20] it’s over. 都过去了
[14:21] Why does it matter? 那有什么关系
[14:23] Because justice is justice. 因为正义应得到伸张
[14:25] That guy almost sawed you in half. 那家伙差点把你锯成两半
[14:27] If the rich kid did it, he has to pay. 如果是他 那他就要付出代价
[14:32] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想的吗
[14:34] You’re stalling. 我觉得你在拖
[14:35] No, I’m not. 不 我没有
[14:37] I want to go. 我也想走
[14:39] I just need a few more days to get everything in order. 我只需要几天把事情处理妥当
[14:42] That’s bullshit. 都是胡扯
[14:44] You’re never gonna leave this place. 你根本不会离开这地方
[15:37] You trying to get with me? 你想打我的主意
[15:42] Don’t make this difficult now. 别挣扎了
[15:45] Goddamn it! 我靠
[16:03] All right, all right, uncle, uncle. 行了 你强 你强
[16:17] Who’s the strong man now? 现在谁才是壮男
[16:26] And all I can think about is 我现在满脑子
[16:28] his grubby hands all over me. 都是他用那双脏手碰我
[16:30] No, keep your hand on ice. 别 把手泡在冰水里
[16:32] Your swelling will never go down. 否则就不能消肿了
[16:35] Dell’s done a lot of rotten things, but this? 戴尔干了很多坏事 但这个
[16:38] He must be out of his mind. 他一定是疯了
[16:40] We got to get our facts straight, 我们得弄清真相
[16:41] so when we go to the cops… 这样去报警时…
[16:42] Cops? 报警
[16:44] You of all people saying that. 你是最不该说这话的
[16:47] Dell is our problem; we’re gonna fix it. 戴尔是我们的麻烦 我们得处理掉
[16:49] We’re gonna sneak into his trailer, kill him. 我们溜进他的拖车 杀了他
[16:52] What?! Whoa, whoa! 什么 天啊
[16:53] Ma, where’s this coming from? 妈 你怎么会出这种主意
[16:55] I know him, Jimmy. 我了解他 吉米
[16:56] I know what he’s capable of. 我知道他能做出什么事
[16:58] And you don’t. 而你不知道
[16:59] Jesus, Ma, well, at least let me talk to him. 天啊 妈 至少先让我跟他谈谈
[17:02] What if he’d come after Maggie? 要是他打玛姬的主意呢
[17:04] You’d be the first one charging in with a gun. 你肯定第一个拿枪去找他
[17:06] You don’t know what it’s like, 你不知道那种感觉
[17:07] peepers flipping up our skirts. 偷窥狂掀我们裙子的滋味
[17:10] You know what your problem is, Jimmy? 你知道你有什么问题吗 吉米
[17:11] You’re stuck on the rosy notion 你太乐观
[17:13] that the world operates on goodness, decency. 觉得世人都正派善良
[17:19] Truth is– 但其实
[17:21] all goodness guarantees ya… 善举就只能
[17:23] is an early grave. 让你死得早
[17:27] But the biggest joke of all– 最可笑的是
[17:30] the thing that’ll sink ya every time… 每次最让人绝望的
[17:36] …is hope. 就是希望
[17:40] Hope that the world will right itself. 希望世界能拨乱反正
[17:44] That the just will be rewarded and the wicked punished. 正义获得回报 恶人受到惩罚
[17:51] Oh, once you buy into that horseshit, 你要是信了这种鬼话
[17:54] you’re dead in the water. 你就彻底玩完
[17:57] The only way to survive 在这恶心肮脏的世界
[17:59] in this disgusting godforsaken world… 生存下来的唯一办法
[18:05] …is to take control. 就是把握控制权
[18:07] Ain’t nobody gonna take care of our people but us. 只有我们自己人才能照顾自己人
[18:11] Dell hurt one of our own, 戴尔伤了我们自己人
[18:14] we can’t let him get away with that. 我们不能不采取行动
[18:17] Can’t let… 不能让…
[18:20] that degenerate prick win. 那个堕落小人得逞
[18:26] He’s got to pay. 他得付出代价
[18:27] He will, Ma, he will. 他会的 妈 他会的
[18:30] I can make it right. 我能拨乱反正
[18:32] I’ll kick his ass to the curb, I’ll tell him 我会让他滚 告诉他
[18:33] to get the hell out of here, never come back. 滚出这里 别再回来
[18:35] Trust me. 相信我
[18:37] I can handle Dell. 我能处理戴尔
[18:42] You handle him. 你去处理他
[18:45] Or we will. 否则就我们来
[18:52] See that? 看到了吗
[18:53] Easy-peasy-Japanesey. 小菜一碟
[19:00] Sweet holy Jesus, Ralph. 我的天啊 拉尔夫
[19:02] You only got halfway up there. 你才打到一半
[19:04] I-I’ve seen nine-year-old girls 扎辫子的九岁小女孩
[19:06] in pigtails hit it higher than that. 都比你锤得高
[19:13] I’ve got to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[19:15] Man to man. 男人之间的谈话
[19:17] Well, tell me when the other man shows up, 那另一个男人来了告诉我一声
[19:19] and I’ll talk to him. 我会和他谈的
[19:21] Funny. Not here. 真搞笑 不在这儿谈
[19:27] All right. 好吧
[19:29] Let’s go into town. 我们去镇里
[19:31] I’ll let you buy me a drink. 我让你请我喝一杯
[19:43] So, tell me– 说吧
[19:46] what do you girls want in exchange 你们俩编了那堆关于我的好话
[19:48] for that charming tale about my kindness? 到底想拿来交换什么
[19:53] You want me to stay here 你们想让我留在这儿
[19:55] and not compete with your Hollywood, uh, 不去好莱坞和你们的
[19:59] Siamese Twins Floor Wax Hour? 《连体双胞胎地板蜡秀》竞争吗
[20:01] We’re not going to Hollywood. 我们不去好莱坞
[20:03] We don’t trust Richard Spencer. 我们不信任理查德·斯宾瑟
[20:05] Why take a chance on a stranger 既然这儿有我们想要的一切
[20:07] when we have all we need right here? 何必跟一个陌生人去冒险呢
[20:10] Hmm, so that’s all you want? 这就是你们想要的吗
[20:11] To stay here? 留在这里
[20:12] Just tell her what you told me. 把你对我讲的话告诉她
[20:20] Go on. 说啊
[20:21] I want to become a comedienne. 我要做喜剧演员
[20:23] Like Eve Arden. 就像伊芙·阿登[女演员]那样
[20:24] And I could crack jokes and tell stories in between songs. 我可以在歌曲间隙讲笑话或者讲故事
[20:29] Oh, and I want caviar for breakfast. 对了 我早餐要吃鱼子酱
[20:31] And I want to dye my hair blonde. 我还要染金发
[20:34] And 20. 还有20的事
[20:35] And 20% of the box office. 以及20%的票房收入
[20:37] Off the top. 票房总收入的20%
[20:41] You can have it. 可以
[20:42] Once I’m in Hollywood. 等我去了好莱坞就行
[20:44] We want the money now. 我们现在就要那笔钱
[20:46] And we also want the money that Gloria 我们还要你卖掉我们的时候
[20:48] gave you when you sold us. 歌莉娅给你的那笔钱
[20:53] This is blackmail. 你们这是在敲诈
[20:56] My, my, my. 天啊
[20:58] You girls have come a long way 自打我把你们从医院救出来之后
[21:00] since I’ve rescued you from the hospital. 你们俩真是变了不少呢
[21:04] What about you, Dot? Hmm? 你呢 多特
[21:10] You’re very quiet. 你怎么不说话
[21:12] Do you condone this… outrageous behavior? 你能容许这过分的行径吗
[21:18] In fact, I think we should take 50% of the box office. 事实上 我觉得我们该拿票房的50%
[21:33] Jesus, what the hell was that, gasoline? 天呐 这是什么玩意儿 汽油吗
[21:36] It tastes like piss on fire, but it’s cheap. 尝起来就像着了火的尿 但很便宜
[21:39] It’ll get you drunk twice as fast. 会让你醉得更快
[21:41] Let’s have another one. 再来一杯
[21:43] One’s good for me. I don’t do liquor. 一杯就够了 我不喝酒
[21:44] I seen what it did to my ma. 我看到了我妈酗酒的下场
[21:46] I’m scared, once I start, I won’t be able to stop. 我怕一但开始就停不下来
[21:49] Come on. You’re not gonna become a drunk in one night. 得了 你不会一夜之间就变成酒鬼的
[21:52] It doesn’t work that way. 不是那样的
[21:53] You got to commit to it. 那得是醉心于其中
[21:56] Fine. You want to talk? Talk. 好吧 你想谈谈 那就说吧
[21:58] Fine. I don’t know 好吧 我不知道
[21:59] what happened between you and Amazon Eve, 你和女战士艾薇之间发生了什么
[22:01] but they’re putting together a lynch mob 但她们准备联合起来
[22:02] to string you up by your balls. 私下收拾了你
[22:04] That woman is nuts. 那个女人是个疯子
[22:05] I mean, I just went in there to… 我进去只是想
[22:07] talk to her about maybe doing a little… 和她谈谈我们排一个
[22:10] Strong Man and Strong Woman act in the show. 《大力男女》的节目
[22:13] I didn’t get one word out, 我话还没出口
[22:13] and she’s smashing me over the head with a frying pan. 她就拿煎锅狂打我的头
[22:16] That’s not what she says. 她可不是这么说的
[22:20] Hey, just leave the bottle here. 把瓶子放在这儿吧
[22:24] What are you, a mama’s boy? 怎么 你还没断奶吗
[22:26] We’re supposed to have a man-to-man. 我们不是要像男人一样谈话吗
[22:28] Well, men drink. 是男人就喝酒
[22:35] Attaboy. 这就对了
[22:39] She can say whatever she wants. 她想怎么说都行
[22:41] Look at her. Look at me. 看看她 再看看我
[22:43] Who got the worst of it? 谁更惨
[22:44] It doesn’t matter who’s telling the truth. 谁说的是事实不重要
[22:46] Those gals are gonna mess you up. 她们要为难你
[22:49] – Yeah. – You and me are no friends to each other, -得了 -我们又不是朋友
[22:51] and I’m not gonna miss you when you’re gone, 你走了我也不会想你
[22:52] no matter how you go, 不管你是怎么走的
[22:53] but we’ve had enough trouble already this year. 但今年我们的麻烦已经够多了
[23:24] You must sweat like a thoroughbred with those. 戴着这个一定热坏了
[23:30] Yeah, but it’s worth it to be able to be out here in the world. 嗯 但能到正常世界里来 这也值得
[23:33] Living a life, talking to girls… 过正常人的生活 和女孩搭讪
[23:35] I guess it… 我想
[23:36] it would be nice not to have to wear them. 如果不用戴的话的确更好
[23:41] I remember this one time, 我记得有一次
[23:42] we were camping up in Wisconsin all summer. 我们夏天驻扎在威斯康星州
[23:45] Yeah, and things were going pretty good, 我们的表演挺火爆
[23:46] so Elsa extended our stay into the fall. 艾莎就让我们一直待到了秋天
[23:49] But when she did that, 但那个时候
[23:52] our winter spot down in Tampa fell through 我们在坦帕的冬季演出取消了
[23:54] and we had to ride out the whole winter up there in the cold. 我们不得不在那儿待了一整个冬天
[23:58] It was fun at first, ’cause most of those guys 一开始很有趣 因为大多数人
[24:00] had never seen snow before, but… 都没见过雪 但是
[24:02] by January, everybody was shitting their pants from the cold. 到一月的时候 大家都冷得受不了了
[24:06] I went out hunting and… 我去打猎
[24:09] shot a rabbit. 打中了一只兔子
[24:10] Skinned it for a coat for Ma Petite. 用它的皮给小可爱做了件外套
[24:15] You ever see those pictures in Life magazines 你见过《生活》杂志上
[24:18] of the African tribal warriors where the… 非洲部落战士的照片吗
[24:21] where the whole head and the skin of a… 他们披着狮子的头和皮
[24:23] a lion, like a cloak? 像斗篷一样
[24:26] That’s what Ma Petite looked like. 小可爱看起来就是那样的
[24:28] Except… 不过
[24:31] …except it was with a rabbit head. 那是个兔头
[24:37] I can see it. 我能想象到
[24:39] I can see that. 能想象到
[24:41] Man, I love that little broad. 我真喜欢那小姑娘
[24:46] Anyway… 反正
[24:49] those were the best few months of my life, 那是我人生中最开心的几个月
[24:51] because I was just a guy wearing gloves. 因为 我只是个戴手套的人
[24:56] Just like every other guy. 跟大家一样
[24:58] Least I could pretend I was, you know? 至少我可以假装
[25:05] Give me the gloves. 把手套给我
[25:20] You got nothing to be ashamed of. 你没什么可不好意思的
[25:23] If anyone looks at you funny, 有人敢用异样的眼光看你
[25:24] I’ll break their skulls. 我敲碎那人的脑袋
[25:35] Unless it’s a girl, right? 除非是个姑娘
[25:40] Unless it’s a girl. 除非是个姑娘
[25:52] I don’t feel good. 我感觉不太好
[25:54] I think I got to go. 我得走了
[26:30] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[26:37] I always known. 我一直都知道
[26:41] Hell, just the way Mama hates you tells me everything I need to know. 光是妈妈恨你的样子就足以说明一切了
[26:46] But I got proof. 但我有证据
[26:48] I asked some of the old-timers, 我问过几个老人
[26:50] the ones that have been around since Methuselah was a kid. 那些早就在的人
[26:54] They told me about your dad 他们跟我说起过你父亲
[26:57] and your brothers. 还有你的兄弟们
[27:00] The famous Toledo Lobster Clan. 著名的特利多龙虾家族
[27:11] I don’t know why you don’t got ’em. 我不知道你为什么没有
[27:17] But you gave me these. 但你把这个给了我
[27:27] But I want to hear you say it. 我想听你说出来
[27:30] You’re my father. 你是我父亲
[27:36] Say it. 说啊
[27:38] Tell me. 告诉我
[27:40] Come on, say it, Dad. 说啊 爸爸
[27:42] You’re my dad. 你是我爸
[27:45] Please, come on, ans… 说吧
[27:46] answer me. 回答我啊
[27:49] Come on. Come on. 说啊 说啊
[27:53] Yes, son. 对 儿子
[27:55] It’s true. 是真的
[28:17] You got to go, Dad. 你得走了 爸爸
[28:20] They’re gonna kill you. 她们要杀了你
[28:24] It’s okay. 没事
[28:26] I’ll figure something out. 我会想办法的
[28:27] Yeah. 嗯
[28:31] Let’s get you home. 我们回去吧
[28:35] Come on, now. Let’s go home. 走吧 我们回家
[28:39] Come on. 走吧
[28:50] – *Have you heard about the big strong man* – *Strong man* -*你们可知道大力士* -*大力士*
[28:54] – *Well, he lived in a caravan* – *A caravan!* -*他住在大篷车里* -*大篷车*
[28:57] *Have you heard about the Jeffrey Johnson fight* *你们可知道杰弗里·约翰逊的那场拳击*
[29:00] *Oh, what a hell of a fight* *好精彩的一场比赛*
[29:02] – *You can take all the heavyweights you got* – That’s right! -*叫重量级选手都上台* -没错
[29:05] *We’ve got a lad who can beat the whole lot* *我们这伙计能把他们都打趴*
[29:07] – *Hey, what do you got* – *Sylvest’* -*你有谁* -*西尔维斯特*
[29:08] *He got a row of 40 medals on his chest* *他胸前挂着40块奖牌*
[29:11] Big chest! Big chest! 辽阔的胸膛
[29:13] You two are drunk. 你俩醉了
[29:15] I won’t have you wake up the entire camp with your caterwauling. 不要瞎叫唤把整个营地的人都吵醒
[29:19] Too late for that. 太迟了
[29:21] Jimmy, 吉米
[29:22] don’t let that man corrupt you with his 别让这男人用自己的坏习惯
[29:25] bad habits. 把你也带坏了
[29:27] You still got time to be somebody. 你还有机会做个人物呢
[29:29] Aw, he is somebody. 他当然是个人物
[29:31] He’s my son. 他是我儿子
[29:35] Thought I wouldn’t go through with that, did you, Dessi? 你以为我不会说出来 是吗 德茜
[29:38] But I’m proud to admit it. 但我承认我自豪
[29:40] – Jimmy’s my son! – Yeah! -吉米是我儿子 -没错
[29:44] Congratulations, huh? 恭喜啊
[29:47] Must have taken real courage 这要多大的勇气
[29:49] to finally proclaim your progeny after 24 years. 才会隔了24年才认自己的儿子
[29:53] Why don’t you two go to bed and sleep it off. 你俩去把酒劲睡过去吧
[29:56] You know, Jimmy, 告诉你 吉米
[29:57] this is the perfect time 现在正合适
[29:59] for me to tell you something that my father told me. 跟你讲讲我爸跟我说的一句话
[30:02] What? 什么
[30:03] It’s the Toledo code. 特利多家族家训
[30:07] The first minute you let a woman tell you what to do 你如果让女人指挥你
[30:10] is the first minute you hand your balls to ’em. 你就等于把命根子交给她们了
[30:14] I want to keep my balls. 我想留着我的命根子
[30:15] You hold on to them, son. 你留好了 儿子
[30:19] Things are gonna change around here, Elsa. 这里要有所改变 艾莎
[30:22] No more bossing us around, okay? 你休想再指使我们了
[30:24] You got two strong bulls here ready to run this whole joint. 这里有两个强壮的男人要接管这里
[30:27] That’s right. 没错
[30:32] Idiots. 白痴
[30:36] Come on, come on. 走吧 走吧
[30:37] Sing something else. Sing it! 再唱点别的 唱啊
[30:41] Sing it, dad! 唱啊 爸爸
[30:43] Sing it. 唱啊
[30:44] Go. 走吧
[30:47] Shh, quiet, Elsa. 别说话 艾莎
[30:48] You’ll wake everybody up. 你会把大家吵醒的
[30:50] You don’t want to wake anybody. 可别把大家吵醒了
[30:54] Quiet! 别说话
[30:58] Too loud. 太吵了
[31:01] Be quiet, Elsa! Quiet. 别说话 艾莎 别说话
[31:06] – So loud. Ha. – Step up. All right. -好吵 -迈上来 好了
[31:11] You’re all right. 你没事
[31:18] I’m gonna say something I never said before in my whole life. 我要说句我从没说过的话
[31:24] Good night, Dad. 晚安 爸爸
[31:28] Do you say good night when it’s the morning? 现在都早上了 还能说晚安吗
[31:38] Good night, son. 晚安 儿子
[31:40] Sleep tight. 好好睡
[31:48] Queer… 真奇怪啊
[31:50] isn’t it? 是吧
[31:52] How the first cigarette in the morning 早上第一支烟
[31:54] is the best smoke all day. 也是最好的一支烟
[31:56] You trying to be funny? 你是开玩笑吗
[31:58] No. 不是
[32:02] But you are trying my patience. 但你在考验我的耐心
[32:26] Were you there again? 你又去了吗
[32:29] With him? 跟他在一起
[32:34] Yes. 对
[32:36] And I’m going back. For good. 我还要回去 不回来了
[32:37] I just came home to pack. 我是来收拾东西的
[32:38] You’re gonna have to kill me to stop me. 你想阻止我 只能杀了我
[32:42] You think I wouldn’t? 你觉得我不会吗
[32:43] I’m your only child. 我是你唯一的孩子
[32:44] The only record of your sorry life once you’re gone. 你死后我就是你可悲人生的唯一留念
[32:46] You’re too vain to 以你的自大
[32:47] picture a world without a piece of you in it. 是无法想象这世上没有你丝毫痕迹的
[32:51] I think you mistake my pride for vanity. 我觉得你是把我的自豪错当成虚荣了
[32:54] I’m an electrician. 我是个电工
[32:56] Strangers welcome me into their homes 陌生人会邀我进家门
[32:58] and leave me there alone to ply my trade. 留下我一人 做我的工作
[33:00] A man like me is dead 我这种人
[33:02] if he doesn’t come with a sterling reputation. 只有名誉尽毁才会死掉
[33:05] You are my blood, 你是我的孩子
[33:09] but if you do something to shame me, 你如果羞辱了我
[33:11] to shame this family, 羞辱了这个家
[33:14] I will do whatever it takes 我会尽全力
[33:16] to make sure no one ever knows you belonged to me. 确保没人知道你是我的孩子
[33:19] Well… 那么
[33:23] …prepare for the shaming of your life, 准备蒙受最大的羞辱吧
[33:26] because I am in love with Paul 因为我爱保罗
[33:29] and I’m gonna go live with him and his kind 我要去跟他和他们那种人一起生活
[33:31] and I’m gonna tell anybody that will listen to me 我会告诉每个愿意听我说话的人
[33:34] who I am and who my daddy is 我是谁 我父亲是谁
[33:35] and that I chose to be one of the outcasts, 我会告诉他们我宁愿遭人排挤
[33:37] because anything is better than 因为那无论怎样
[33:38] living with the evil that lives in this house. 都比跟这个家里的邪恶住在一起强
[33:42] You think a father doesn’t know 你以为一个父亲
[33:43] what his daughter’s gonna do before she does it? 不能提前知道自己的女儿要做什么吗
[33:45] I know I can’t stop you. 我知道我阻止不了你
[33:48] And I’m not a murderer. But… 我也不是个杀人犯
[33:52] I did invite my friend Morris over 但我请了我朋友莫里斯过来
[33:54] to give you a proper send-off. 给你好好送个行
[33:56] Who the hell is Morris? 莫里斯是谁
[33:57] Morris is an artist. 莫里斯是位艺术家
[34:13] Dot? 多特
[34:15] Who do I remind you of? 你觉得我像谁
[34:17] Mother. She wore the same shade of lipstick. 妈妈 她也涂那种口红
[34:21] I bear a striking resemblance to Eve Arden. 我跟伊芙·阿登特别像
[34:26] She was nominated for an Academy Award for Mildred Pierce. 她演《欲海情魔》还获得了奥斯卡奖提名
[34:28] Do you remember that movie? 你记得那部电影吗
[34:31] “Loving her was like shaking hands with the Devil.” “爱她就像跟魔鬼握手”
[34:34] Speaking of which… 说到魔鬼…
[34:36] Well, look at my beautiful girl. 瞧我漂亮的女孩啊
[34:39] Gladys, you are a true artist. 格莱蒂斯 你真是个艺术家
[34:41] Bette has been transformed from a caterpillar into a butterfly. 贝特已经蜕茧成蝶了
[34:46] Careful– I am still here. 留神点 我还在这儿呢
[34:48] This is a first for me. 这可是我的头一遭
[34:49] I’ve worked on lots of gals with double chins, 我给很多双下巴的女人化过妆
[34:52] but never one with two heads. 但双头可是第一次
[34:54] But I don’t judge– 我没别的意思
[34:55] every client is different. 每个客户都不一样
[34:57] Dot… sure you don’t want me to give you a little touch-up? 多特 真不用我给你化化妆吗
[35:00] I am happy being the caterpillar. Thank you. 我乐意做蛹 谢谢了
[35:04] Dot, look in the mirror. 多特 看镜子啊
[35:07] We make the perfect before and after picture. 我们简直是完美的妆前妆后对比照
[35:11] It can be our new act. 这可以是我们的新表演
[35:13] We’ll call it “The Metamorphosis.” 我们就管这叫《变形记》
[35:17] Elsa, 艾莎
[35:18] you can be the fairy godmother who grants the wish 你就是仙女教母 你实现了平凡女孩
[35:21] of the plain Jane– that’s Dot– 也就是多特的愿望
[35:23] and transforms her into the epitome of glamour. 把她变成了魅力万千的女人
[35:26] That’s me. 我
[35:27] Well, how kind of you to include me in your number, huh? 多谢你还邀我加入你们的节目
[35:30] Oh, you wave the wand, that’s all you do. 你就挥挥魔杖而已
[35:33] Well, I’ll go to work on it right away. 那我马上去准备了
[35:35] Let me know if there’s anything else you might want. 还需要什么告诉我
[35:40] I’m making a list. 我会列张单子的
[35:44] Gladys, I think the hair is too poofy on that side. 格莱蒂斯 我觉得这边的头发太油了
[35:47] Don’t push too hard now. 别太过头了
[36:05] “My dear Dot. “亲爱的多特
[36:07] “You hardly said a word during our negotiation, 我们谈判的时候你都没怎么说话
[36:11] “Until you demanded your 50%. 直到提出平分的要求
[36:14] “What would you want with the money, 你要钱做什么
[36:17] “A bigger tent? 买更大的帐篷
[36:19] “A new car? 还是新车
[36:21] “Just tell me your heart’s desire. 告诉我你究竟想要什么
[36:24] “You can trust me to help you. 我会帮你的
[36:27] “We are in this together. 我们是一边的
[36:30] Elsa.” 艾莎”
[36:37] Miss Elsa? 艾莎小姐
[36:39] What do you want, liebchen? 怎么了 亲爱的
[36:41] Here, darling. 来 亲爱的
[36:43] Make Mama another one, okay? 再给我倒一杯
[36:46] The usual. 还是老样子
[36:56] “Yes. I want something. “是的 我是有所求
[36:58] “There’s a doctor in Chicago 芝加哥有位医生
[37:00] “Who separated the Brodie Twins. 他给布罗迪双胞胎做了分离手术
[37:02] “His name is Dr. Oscar Sugar. 奥斯卡·舒格医生
[37:05] “I want you to help me find him 我要你帮我找到他
[37:06] “And convince him to perform the surgery. 说服他为我们做手术
[37:09] Your secret is safe as long as I get what I want.” 只要我能得偿所愿 你的秘密就能守住”
[37:18] Danke. 谢谢
[37:26] You’re too much of a perfectionist. 你太完美主义了
[37:27] Well, I have to be. 没办法
[37:29] There can be no mistakes. 绝不能出错
[37:33] You see, human skin is a delicate canvas. 人体皮肤 是张脆弱的画布
[37:37] Uneven, textured, 不平整 质地粗糙
[37:40] sometimes scarred. 有时甚至有疤痕
[37:42] And she… 她
[37:44] she is my masterpiece. 是我的杰作
[37:46] And she’s waking up. 她要醒了
[37:49] – Where’s a mirror? – Right there. -镜子在哪 -那边
[37:51] I want to see the look on her face. 我要看到她的表情
[37:57] *Penny, Penny, open your eyes* *潘妮 潘妮 睁开眼*
[38:00] *Daddy’s got a big surprise.* *爸爸有个惊喜给你*
[38:04] Daddy, it hurts. 爸爸 好疼啊
[38:06] It hurts. 好疼啊
[38:09] Beauty is painful, sweetheart. 美丽就是痛苦的 亲爱的
[38:15] Stick out your tongue. 把舌头伸出来
[38:17] I had it forked. 我给劈开了
[38:28] So… 看来
[38:29] it’s true what they say. 这说法是真的
[38:31] Stars really don’t eat. 明星真的不吃饭
[38:35] Okay, so let’s get down to business. 我们讨论正事吧
[38:38] I have a problem. 我有个麻烦
[38:40] A serious situation. 严重的情况
[38:42] The twins are back. 双胞胎回来了
[38:44] Not only are they back, 不仅回来了
[38:45] but they are hell-bent on destroying me. 还一心想毁了我
[38:50] Now, little Miss Sour Face– 那个阴着脸的
[38:53] that’s Dot… 多特
[38:55] …she wants to locate 她想找到
[38:58] a doctor in Chicago 一名芝加哥医生
[39:00] whom she believes 她认为
[39:02] can perform some hideous operation. 此人能做个什么可怕的手术
[39:06] What I want to do is have you locate this doctor 我要你找到这个医生
[39:10] and then we could send them up to Chicago. 然后我们送她们去芝加哥
[39:12] They will be out of my life, 她们就能滚出我的生活
[39:15] off my back forever. 永远不会再给我添麻烦了
[39:18] Do you, uh… 你还…
[39:20] Oh, no, go ahead. 不吃 请吧
[39:21] Please, be my guest. 请便
[39:26] Just mulling. 我想想
[39:27] This is good brain food, red meat. 这可是健脑食物 红肉
[39:38] I don’t know. 不太好吧
[39:42] Perhaps rather than some medical calamity, 与其按她们想的那样
[39:44] which they believe is going to relieve them 用什么可怕的医疗手段
[39:45] of their psychic pain, 解除她们的心理痛苦
[39:48] something more simple and less public. 或许该采取更简单私密的办法
[39:51] Maybe life holds too much pain 或许这两个女孩的人生
[39:53] and tragedy for those poor girls. 太过痛苦悲剧
[39:56] Wouldn’t it be a better solution 如果能平静轻松地
[39:57] if they could be quietly and easily relieved of their misery? 解除她们的痛苦 不是更好吗
[40:02] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[40:03] You know… 就是
[40:04] a mercy killing. 安乐死
[40:07] Those poor things. 那对小可怜啊
[40:11] Oh, that’s quite a solution. 好个解决办法啊
[40:13] Yeah. 是啊
[40:16] Did you know they killed their mother? 你知道她们杀了自己的母亲吗
[40:20] And then one of them 然后其中一个
[40:21] tried to kill the other. 又想杀了另一个
[40:23] I forget which is which– the two… 我忘了是哪个了 她俩…
[40:25] Dessert time. 上甜点了
[40:28] My layered strawberry and lime Jell-O mold 多层草莓青柠果冻
[40:30] with marshmallows and fruit cocktail. 加棉花糖和果味鸡尾酒
[40:34] I’ll put it right over here. 就放这里了
[40:35] You guys can serve yourselves. 你们自己拿吧
[40:38] Can I get rid of some of this? 要我拿走什么吗
[40:41] You’re a regular Betty Crocker, Ethel. 你简直是个神厨 艾瑟尔
[40:44] You’re too kind. 客气了
[40:46] Enjoy. 慢用
[41:00] Anyway. 不说了
[41:07] You know… 知道吗
[41:10] I have heard about managers who would kill for their clients. 我听说过有人愿为客户杀人
[41:16] Looks like I found one. Hmm? 看来我碰到了一个
[41:36] Ma Petite. 小可爱
[41:38] Ma Petite. 小可爱
[41:44] For you. 给你的
[41:46] Would you like me to open it? 要我打开吗
[41:59] Pretty. 真好看
[42:02] I can’t wait to try it on. 我真等不及穿上了
[42:28] Zip me. 给我拉拉链
[42:39] Gorgeous. 真漂亮
[42:40] Like a little princess. 像个小公主
[42:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:57] It’s going to be all right. 没事的
[43:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[43:36] Hello? 谁啊
[43:38] Who’s there? 是谁
[43:41] Show yourself. 出来
[43:43] Now! 快点
[43:58] Penny. 潘妮
[44:03] Oh, God. 天呐
[44:05] This is my fault. 这都怪我
[44:08] What have I done? 我做了什么啊
[44:28] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 晚上好 女士们先生们
[44:32] Our esteemed board members 各位尊敬的董事会成员
[44:34] and our renowned faculty. 和员工
[44:37] Tonight, we are proud to unveil the museum’s latest acquisition. 今晚 我们荣幸揭幕博物馆最新的展品
[44:41] A most rare specimen. 一例珍贵罕有的样本
[44:43] And while it did cost a pretty penny, 虽然花费不菲
[44:46] we trust that this new exhibit 我们认为这件新展品
[44:47] will bring thousands of visitors from around the globe. 会吸引全球上千的游客
[44:53] Behold. 请看
[44:55] Mahadevi Patel. 马哈德薇·帕提尔
[44:59] The smallest woman in the world. 世界上最小的女人
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme