时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Hey, I was listening to that. | 我正在听呢 |
[00:58] | …the town of Jupiter | …朱庇特镇 |
[00:59] | is in the grips of terror for a second week, | 依然笼罩在上一周的恐惧之中 |
[01:00] | from four unsolved murders and a child who remains missing. | 四宗凶案悬而未决 另有一名儿童失踪 |
[01:03] | Schools stand like mausoleums, | 学校像坟墓一般寂静 |
[01:05] | their attendance drastically declined, | 学生出勤率急剧下降 |
[01:07] | as parents keep their children safely home. | 因为父母都认为孩子留在家中比较安全 |
[01:15] | Surprised to see you here. | 没想到你还会来 |
[01:16] | Nobody else seems to be open. | 别的店似乎都关门了 |
[01:18] | Mr. Hanley says it’s business as usual. | 汉利先生要求照常营业 |
[01:21] | Even though we haven’t seen a customer for days. | 尽管已经好多天没有顾客上门了 |
[01:24] | And we have learned, though this report | 我们还获悉 虽然这则消息 |
[01:25] | has not yet been confirmed, | 还未经官方证实 |
[01:27] | that one of their own, | 但是一名官员 |
[01:28] | possibly a Jupiter police detective, | 很可能是一位朱庇特警探 |
[01:30] | has himself been missing for two days. | 已经失踪两天了 |
[01:32] | Reliable sources in the police department | 据警局内部可靠消息称 |
[01:34] | have circulated the clarion cry that, | 警局上下一致 |
[01:36] | “No stone will be left unturned. | 决心”翻遍每个角落 |
[01:38] | The boys in blue are out for blood.” | 誓为兄弟报仇” |
[01:49] | This news report is brought to you… | 这条新闻是由… |
[01:53] | You take care of the body like we talked about? | 尸体按我们说的那样处理好了吗 |
[02:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[02:13] | Who’s the proprietor of this, uh, | 谁是这个畸形秀的 |
[02:15] | freak show? | 业主 |
[02:17] | You’re looking for Elsa Mars. | 是艾莎·马尔斯 |
[02:20] | That’s her tent, right there. | 那是她的帐篷 就在那里 |
[02:23] | We have nothing to hide. | 我们没什么可隐藏的 |
[02:25] | But I cannot allow you | 但如果没有搜查令 |
[02:26] | to look around without a search warrant. | 我不能允许你们进行搜查 |
[02:28] | My monsters cherish their privacy. | 我的小怪物对隐私都很重视 |
[02:31] | You can see all we have to offer… | 你们会发现我们这儿 |
[02:35] | …with a ticket to the show. | 只有演出的票 |
[02:36] | There ain’t gonna be any show tonight, or anytime soon. | 今晚乃至近期都不会有什么演出了 |
[02:39] | We’re setting up a curfew. | 我们要开始实行宵禁 |
[02:41] | This town is shutting down at night | 小镇晚上要封镇 |
[02:43] | till the killer’s caught. | 直到凶手被绳之以法 |
[02:45] | A curfew? | 宵禁 |
[02:46] | You are going to ruin my business. | 这会毁了我的生意 |
[02:48] | Every dark cloud has a silver lining. | 阴云背后总有阳光嘛 |
[02:56] | Our famous | 这不是有名的 |
[02:57] | vanishing patient. | 消失的病人嘛 |
[03:00] | Or is it… patients? | 还是应该说病人们 |
[03:03] | They left the hospital for the same reason anyone does: | 她们离开医院的缘由和其他人一样 |
[03:06] | they’re weren’t ill anymore. | 她们的病已经痊愈 |
[03:09] | Did you expect them to move in? | 难道你指望她们住在那里吗 |
[03:11] | We like to get statements from anyone involved | 我们要给所有与凶案调查 |
[03:13] | in a murder investigation. | 相关的人员录口供 |
[03:14] | They gave their statement. | 她们已经录过口供了 |
[03:16] | To the other policeman. I was there when they did. | 之前那位警官录的 我当时也在场 |
[03:18] | He told us, off the record, | 他私下告诉我们 |
[03:20] | that their story had the trademark of the other killings. | 她们的说法跟其他几宗案子相似 |
[03:24] | He did seem drunk, though. | 但他看上去像是喝醉了 |
[03:27] | I agree with Miss Mars. | 我同意马尔斯小姐的说法 |
[03:30] | I smelled whiskey. | 我闻到了威士忌的味道 |
[03:31] | He never mentioned that statement to us. | 他没有跟我们提过这事 |
[03:34] | And now he’s missing. | 而且他还失踪了 |
[03:36] | Will you arrest us for that, too? | 你还要为这个逮捕我们吗 |
[03:38] | His disappearance? | 他的失踪 |
[03:40] | We’re such easy targets, aren’t we? | 指责我们很容易 是不是 |
[03:43] | We’re not arresting anyone for anything. | 我们不会因为任何理由逮捕任何人 |
[03:46] | Yet. | 至少暂时不会 |
[03:47] | We got a stack of murders | 不过 发生了好几起凶案 |
[03:48] | and a missing cop, though, | 还有个警察失踪了 |
[03:50] | so expect to get to know us. | 做好经常见到我们的准备吧 |
[04:08] | Mr. Hanley, got your coffee. | 汉利先生 你的咖啡来了 |
[04:19] | M-Mr. Hanley? | 汉利先生 |
[04:33] | Mr. Hanley! | 汉利先生 |
[07:35] | Kill the copper! Kill the copper! | 杀了那个警察 杀了那个警察 |
[07:38] | Kill the copper! Kill the copper! | 杀了那个警察 杀了那个警察 |
[07:43] | Kill the copper! Kill the copper! | 杀了那个警察 杀了那个警察 |
[07:46] | Kill the copper! Kill him dead! | 杀了那个警察 杀了那个警察 |
[07:49] | Kill the copper! | 杀了那个警察 |
[07:50] | Kill the copper! Kill the copper! | 杀了那个警察 杀了那个警察 |
[07:53] | Drink up, Jimmy! | 干了这杯 吉米 |
[07:55] | It’s your victory cup! | 这是你的胜利之杯 |
[07:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry I snapped. | 很抱歉我刚才失态了 |
[08:21] | I never killed nobody before. | 我以前从没杀过人 |
[08:24] | What if he has a family, | 要是他有家 |
[08:25] | a couple kids, wondering where he is? | 有孩子 现在正担心他去哪了呢 |
[08:28] | I know what it’s like to grow up without a father. | 我知道没有父亲的陪伴长大是什么滋味 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Are we gonna return the body parts | 好吧 那我们要把他的尸块 |
[08:33] | back to the family? | 还给他家人吗 |
[08:35] | No. We’re gonna burn these body parts, | 不 我们要把这些都烧掉 |
[08:37] | and we’re gonna scatter the ashes as far as we can. | 把骨灰撒得越远越好 |
[08:40] | Cops are already sniffing around. | 警察已经在到处找他了 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry, guys. | 很抱歉 大伙 |
[08:45] | I wanted to protect us | 我只是想保护大家 |
[08:46] | and instead, I created a shit-storm of trouble. | 却惹出了这么大的麻烦 |
[08:49] | You had no other choice. | 你也是没办法 |
[08:51] | He was gonna take the twins away. | 他当时要把双胞胎带走 |
[08:54] | He called us freaks. | 他说我们是畸形人 |
[08:58] | I hate that word. | 我恨这个词 |
[09:01] | They don’t even know us. | 他们都不了解我们 |
[09:03] | If they just got to know us, | 如果他们有机会了解我们 |
[09:04] | they would see we’re just like them. | 他们就会明白 我们和大家一样 |
[09:07] | No better, no worse, just | 不会更好 但也不坏 |
[09:10] | regular people. | 只是普通人 |
[09:14] | That’s what we gotta do, | 这就是我们要做的 |
[09:17] | let them know us. | 让别人了解我们 |
[09:20] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[09:23] | I don’t think it’ll burn. | 我觉得这个应该烧不掉 |
[09:24] | Maybe it’ll melt. | 或许能熔掉 |
[09:29] | Good catch, Evie. | 干得好 艾薇 |
[09:30] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来处理吧 |
[10:53] | Snails? | 吃蜗牛 |
[10:56] | How boring. | 真无聊 |
[10:58] | That’s what you ordered– Escargot. | 你点的就是法式蜗牛啊 |
[11:00] | Like you had in Paris. | 就像你在巴黎吃过的那种 |
[11:05] | Dora went to a lot of trouble. | 朵拉费了好大劲才做好的 |
[11:06] | Don’t you make a sour face. | 别苦着一张脸 |
[11:08] | That boy’s working my last nerve. | 我快受不了这熊孩子了 |
[11:24] | You can’t live on sweets and cognac, Dandy. | 你不能靠甜食和干邑过活 丹迪 |
[11:27] | It’s bad for the temperament. | 不利于控制情绪 |
[11:30] | I’m still having nightmares about the debacle with the Cushing girl… | 每次想起那个库辛姑娘的事 我还会做噩梦 |
[11:32] | I told you a million trillion times, | 我都告诉过你多少百万遍了 |
[11:34] | I did not touch her. | 我没碰她 |
[11:37] | She was just miffed | 她只是气我 |
[11:38] | ’cause I said she reminded me of the pregnant hippo we saw on safari. | 说她像我们旅游时见过的怀孕河马 |
[11:41] | Damn lucky for both of us. | 幸运的是 |
[11:42] | Police Chief Pringle was a high school beau of mine. | 警察局长普林格是我高中时的男友 |
[11:46] | All those charming girls I’ve introduced you to. | 我给你介绍了那么多迷人的女孩子 |
[11:49] | They’re all smelly cows. | 都是些臭婆娘 |
[11:50] | But what about a grandbaby? | 给我生个小孙子怎么样 |
[11:52] | It’d be such fun for us! | 那多好玩啊 |
[11:53] | Never! | 绝不 |
[11:55] | Babies are more boring than anything. | 宝宝最无聊了 |
[12:00] | I want to be a thespian. | 我想当个悲剧演员 |
[12:02] | But you keep ruining it. | 你却一直百般阻挡 |
[12:04] | It’s not our world, Dandy. | 那不是我们的世界 丹迪 |
[12:06] | You come from a long line of such fine people… | 你的祖先都是高贵的上流人士 |
[12:10] | generation after generation of refinement. | 优雅和情操世代相传 |
[12:13] | I am simply protecting you | 我只是在保护你 |
[12:14] | from a life of degradation and opprobrium! | 不至过上堕落屈辱生活 |
[12:17] | I’m turning to dust from boredom. | 我快要无聊死了 |
[12:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:24] | I don’t know… maybe St. Petersburg, | 我也不知道 也许去圣彼得堡 |
[12:26] | where they have real caramel corn, | 那里有真正的焦糖爆米花 |
[12:28] | not that cardboard they sell at the freak show. | 不是畸形秀卖的那种破玩意 |
[12:31] | Oh, stay, darling! | 留下来 宝贝 |
[12:33] | Stay with Mother. | 留下来陪妈妈 |
[12:34] | We’ll play June Allyson paper dolls, | 我们可以一起玩琼·阿利森娃娃 |
[12:36] | or whatever you’d like! | 你想玩什么都行 |
[12:38] | Something ghastly always happens when you run off in a mood! | 你每次气冲冲跑出去总会有坏事发生 |
[12:42] | Miss Gloria… | 歌莉娅小姐 |
[12:44] | I have some bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[12:46] | I found some of those, uh, parts… behind the tool shed. | 我在工具棚后找到一些…残骸 |
[12:50] | There was some fur and teeth, | 有皮毛和牙齿 |
[12:52] | and neighbors been stopping by all day, | 而且邻居们也经常跑来 |
[12:53] | looking for their cat. | 找他们的猫 |
[12:55] | And people have been disappearing all over town. | 而且最近镇上老有人失踪 |
[12:58] | Dandy had nothing to do with that. | 这都跟丹迪无关 |
[13:02] | He’s just bored. | 他只是无聊了 |
[13:20] | What are you two loafers doing out here? | 你们俩懒虫在这儿干吗呢 |
[13:24] | Get up! | 起来 |
[13:25] | It’s time to go work on your act. | 该排练你们的演出了 |
[13:27] | We’re not performers. | 我们不是艺人 |
[13:28] | Speak for yourself. | 也就你这么想 |
[13:30] | Around here, we sing for our supper. | 在这儿 不唱歌就没饭吃 |
[13:40] | Christ on a wheel… | 我的天呐 |
[13:43] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:45] | Somebody I used to know. | 一个旧识 |
[14:17] | Please tell me this is a rest stop. | 拜托告诉我这只是个休息站 |
[14:21] | As far as we’re concerned, | 对于我们来说 |
[14:22] | this might as well be the Garden of Eden. | 这也许是我们的伊甸园 |
[14:25] | So said the snake. | 诱惑之蛇如是说 |
[14:28] | This ad was placed months ago. | 这是几个月前的广告了 |
[14:30] | Well, we had to close out our Midwest engagement | 我们得等到中西部的合约结束 |
[14:33] | before we could get down here. | 才能过来 |
[14:35] | You were with the Giuseppe Brothers of Chicago, | 你说 你们一直跟着芝加哥的 |
[14:37] | you say? | 朱塞佩兄弟团干 |
[14:39] | Last six years. | 干了六年 |
[14:40] | Dell Toledo… | 戴尔·特利多 |
[14:41] | the Stupendous Strong Man! | 力大无穷的大力士 |
[14:44] | You probably heard of me. | 你可能听说过我 |
[14:45] | I got a honey of an escape act. | 我的逃脱术很不错 |
[14:47] | I studied under Hardeen, | 我师承哈丁门下 |
[14:48] | Harry Houdini’s younger brother. | 他是哈利·胡迪尼的弟弟 |
[14:50] | Truly. | 是嘛 |
[14:50] | Three sold-out shows a night, | 一晚三场表演 场场爆满 |
[14:52] | two matinees every weekend. | 周末还有两场日间演出 |
[14:53] | I was a smash in the Windy City. | 我可是芝加哥的大红人啊 |
[14:55] | But the real star of our family is my wife here. | 但我们家真正的明星 还是我太太 |
[14:59] | Desiree. | 德茜蕾 |
[15:02] | Those greasy Giuseppe Brothers never understood that. | 那些滑头朱塞佩兄弟就是不明白 |
[15:05] | They had her opening up for some lousy animal acts. | 他们让她参加一些低俗的动物表演 |
[15:08] | I couldn’t stand the stink of it. | 那些动物真是臭死了 |
[15:10] | So I loaded up our caravan | 于是我就打包东西 |
[15:13] | and I took my girl out of there. | 带着我心爱的姑娘远走高飞 |
[15:16] | Yours… is a true love story. | 这是…真爱的故事啊 |
[15:20] | Yes, it really is. | 是啊 是真爱 |
[15:25] | Hey, what the hell are you two fruits doing around here? | 你们俩基佬来这儿干什么 |
[15:28] | We’re waiting for our friend. | 我们在等朋友 |
[15:31] | He’s inside. | 他在里面 |
[15:32] | He thinks he can change his stripes. | 他觉得他能变直 |
[15:33] | How’s he figure he’s gonna do that? | 他想要干什么 |
[15:40] | That’s it, baby. Right there. | 对了 亲爱的 就是那儿 |
[15:45] | That’s okay, baby boy. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[15:47] | There ain’t no need to cry. | 干吗要掉眼泪 |
[15:48] | Desiree’s got you. | 有德茜蕾呢 |
[15:50] | Martin was right. | 马丁说的没错 |
[15:51] | You’re a miracle worker. | 你会魔法 |
[15:53] | You’re my salvation. | 你就是我的救赎 |
[15:55] | I never dreamed that I would ever be able to do this with a real woman. | 我从没想过我能和一个女人干这个 |
[16:00] | Maybe now I can have a wife. | 现在我可以去娶老婆了 |
[16:03] | A family. | 建立家庭 |
[16:04] | A normal life. | 拥有正常人的生活 |
[16:06] | Oh, now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别着急啊 |
[16:08] | Let’s get you to come first. | 先让你射了再说 |
[16:10] | You want me to use my extra bit of business to get you there? | 想不想我用我多长的那个峰峦让你高潮 |
[16:15] | That’s my wife! | 这是我老婆 |
[16:18] | – My wife! – Dell! | -我老婆 -戴尔 |
[16:19] | The world of carny folk is small, Mr. Toledo. | 马戏团这个圈子很小 特利多先生 |
[16:22] | I’ve heard tales of a strongman with a temper. | 我听说过一个大力士 脾气不太好 |
[16:25] | And murder. | 还杀了人 |
[16:28] | There ain’t murder if there ain’t no body. | 没有尸体 谈何杀人 |
[16:30] | And ain’t no Chicago police gonna drag his ass | 芝加哥警察也不会为了几个死基佬 |
[16:32] | all the way down to this swamp on account of some dead poof. | 千里迢迢找到这破地方来 |
[16:36] | They’re lower than us freaks. | 他们地位还不如我们这些怪胎 |
[16:38] | “Us freaks”? | “我们这些怪胎” |
[16:49] | Three titties, | 三个乳房 |
[16:50] | proper girl parts and a ding-a-ling. | 有女性器官 还有条阴茎 |
[16:53] | I’m a full blown hermaphrodite. | 我是发育完美的阴阳人 |
[16:55] | Put that on your banner. | 写在你的横幅上 |
[16:59] | My word. | 我的天 |
[17:02] | What does that make you? | 那你算什么 |
[17:03] | The happiest man on Earth. | 世界上最快乐的男人 |
[17:08] | You are an enchanting couple. | 你们真是对讨人喜欢的夫妇 |
[17:11] | But the position is filled. | 但人已经招够了 |
[17:13] | To be frank, business is slow these days. | 老实说 最近生意不景气 |
[17:16] | I couldn’t afford a couple of your renown. | 我请不起你们这么有名的人 |
[17:25] | You put a contract in front of me for whatever you think is fair, | 你写一份你认为合理的合同 |
[17:28] | and I will sign it. | 我就会签 |
[17:31] | The truth is you… | 事实上你… |
[17:32] | you’re our last stop. | 你是我们最后的希望 |
[17:33] | You said it before. | 你刚刚也说 |
[17:35] | The world of carny folk is small. | 马戏团的圈子很小 |
[17:37] | Well, it’s smaller than you know. | 其实比你想的还要小 |
[17:39] | We’re a vanishing breed. | 我们快要灭绝了 |
[17:42] | You turn us away, | 你不要我们 |
[17:44] | there’s no place left for us to go. | 我们就没别的地方可去了 |
[17:48] | Show me your hands. | 给我看看你的手 |
[17:49] | What, are you gonna read my future? | 怎么 你要预卜我的未来吗 |
[17:51] | Your past. | 是你的过去 |
[17:53] | Come on, show me. | 过来 给我看看 |
[18:05] | Strong hands. | 强壮的双手 |
[18:06] | Calloused. | 冷酷无情 |
[18:08] | And not afraid of hard work. | 不怕工作艰辛 |
[18:10] | Not afraid of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[18:13] | Maybe what this place needs is a strong male presence. | 也许这里需要一个强壮的男人 |
[18:17] | Do you bark? | 你会吼吗 |
[18:20] | Hell, I’ll even howl if you like. | 你需要我还会咆哮呢 |
[18:58] | Excuse me? Excuse me! | 你好 你好 |
[19:01] | Clown? | 小丑 |
[19:03] | Do you do private parties? | 你做私人派对吗 |
[19:05] | For children? | 为小孩子 |
[19:13] | I’ll pay you handsomely for it. | 我会付你丰厚的薪水 |
[19:16] | My son’s been a little down in the dumps. | 我儿子最近情绪有点低落 |
[19:18] | Maybe you can cheer him up. | 也许你能让他高兴起来 |
[19:30] | Well, it ain’t bad, but the kids, | 这不错 但孩子们 |
[19:33] | they really like those prizes that come in the boxed stuff. | 他们还是喜欢那些盒装的奖品 |
[19:35] | That’s because they haven’t tasted this! | 那是因为他们没尝过这个 |
[19:38] | Listen, I know that’s not why you’re here. | 我知道你不是为这而来 |
[19:40] | You got a thing for the twins. | 你对双胞胎有意思 |
[19:41] | Look, I don’t judge, okay? I get it, you know? | 我不评判别人 我理解的 |
[19:43] | You see a piece of tail, you just got to have it. | 你看上什么女人 不上就不行 |
[19:45] | But us guys, we don’t always think with our brains. | 但我们男人 有时不用脑子思考的 |
[19:48] | It’s not about the twins! | 不是为了那对双胞胎 |
[19:51] | It’s about me. | 是为我自己 |
[19:53] | I’d like to join the show. | 我想加入表演 |
[19:55] | I’ve had an epiphany. | 我顿悟了 |
[19:57] | I truly believe this is where I belong. | 我坚信这里是我的归属 |
[20:01] | I’ve been ruminating on my life and what I want. | 我一直在反思我的人生和我想要的 |
[20:07] | This is the perfect place for me. | 这地方对我来说太完美了 |
[20:10] | Well, unless you got pony legs under those trousers | 除非你腿有残疾 |
[20:13] | or a double ding dong… | 或者有两个小丁丁 |
[20:14] | No, but I do know the entire Cole Porter Canon. | 没有 但我会弹整首科尔·波特版《卡农》 |
[20:19] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:20] | You ain’t the first kid | 你不是第一个离家出走 |
[20:21] | who wants to run away and join the circus. | 要加入马戏团的孩子 |
[20:24] | You got dreams of the lights. | 你对表演有美好的幻想 |
[20:25] | But trust me. | 但是相信我 |
[20:27] | It’s nothing like you’d imagine. | 事情不是你想象的那样 |
[20:29] | You wouldn’t last one day here. | 你在这儿一天都待不下去 |
[20:31] | You don’t know me! | 你不了解我 |
[20:33] | What you’re looking at– | 你只看到我的外表 |
[20:34] | that’s not who I am inside. | 我的外表和内心不一样 |
[20:37] | I’m one of you. | 我和你们一样 |
[20:40] | I’ll prove it. | 我会证明给你看 |
[20:43] | Please! Just take a chance on me! | 求你了 给我一次机会 |
[20:47] | You’d be saving my life. | 这将拯救我的人生 |
[20:49] | You know what I wouldn’t give to have real hands like yours? | 你知道我多想拥有你这样一双正常的手吗 |
[20:52] | To be able to touch a girl without scaring her? | 能抚摸一个女孩而不吓到她 |
[20:56] | From where I’m sitting you got the world on a string. | 在我看来 这世界都任你摆布 |
[20:58] | So, you go home to your mansion on the hill, | 回你山上的大房子去吧 |
[21:00] | and you thank God for all you got. | 感谢上帝赐予你的一切 |
[21:04] | Now scram! | 滚蛋 |
[21:07] | I got to sweep a tent. | 我要打扫帐篷了 |
[21:20] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[21:21] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 |
[21:23] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you… | 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 |
[21:42] | You’d better eat something, Miss Mott. | 您得吃点东西 莫特女士 |
[21:43] | Your ulcer’s gonna start acting up. | 不然胃溃疡又该犯了 |
[21:46] | He’s home! | 他回来了 |
[21:47] | Dandy’s home! | 丹迪回来了 |
[21:53] | Leave me alone, Mother. | 让我一个人静静 母亲 |
[21:55] | I have a surprise for you! Something you’ve always wanted! | 我有个惊喜给你 你一直想要的 |
[21:59] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:00] | I hate it here. | 我恨这里 |
[22:02] | I hate this house. | 我恨这个房子 |
[22:03] | I hate my life. | 我恨我的人生 |
[22:05] | I hate you, Mother! | 我恨你 母亲 |
[22:07] | Nonsense, you just need a little companionship. | 胡说 你只是需要一点陪伴 |
[22:10] | Maybe a new friend. | 也许交个新朋友 |
[22:15] | Are your eyes closed? | 眼睛闭上了吗 |
[22:17] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[22:17] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[22:19] | It’s a clown. | 是一个小丑 |
[22:20] | Your very own clown! | 属于你的小丑 |
[22:22] | You can do whatever you want with him! | 你跟他想玩什么就玩什么 |
[22:24] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我先走了 你们好好玩 |
[23:48] | Well, I’ll be dammed. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[23:50] | If it ain’t old Honest Abe herself. | 这不是诚实的亚伯嘛 |
[23:53] | Ethel, you look good. | 艾瑟尔 你看上去不错 |
[23:55] | How’s the old soup catcher? | 你那胡子怎么样了 |
[23:56] | I would’ve expected to see some gray in it by now. | 我以为现在能有点变白了呢 |
[23:58] | You been dyeing it? You can tell me. | 染过了吧 你可以跟我说实话的 |
[24:00] | Let’s cut the chitchat. I won’t be here long. | 闲话少说 我很快就走 |
[24:03] | And here’s a news flash: | 我还告诉你 |
[24:04] | You won’t be either. | 你也不会待太久 |
[24:06] | Whatever your story is, you’re not welcome here. | 不管你是怎么回事 这里不欢迎你 |
[24:10] | You stay away from my Jimmy. | 别打我吉米的主意 |
[24:14] | Jimmy who? | 哪个吉米 |
[24:16] | Shut up! | 别吵 |
[24:17] | You know what? Life’s rough, kid. | 告诉你 生活不易 孩子 |
[24:20] | Especially for a mistake like you. | 尤其是对你这样的怪胎 |
[24:22] | I’m gonna save you a lot of pain. | 我来替你免除一生的痛苦吧 |
[24:24] | I never want to see you ever again. | 我再也不想见到你 |
[24:27] | You say one word to my boy, | 敢跟我儿子说一句话 |
[24:30] | you get anywhere near him, | 敢稍微靠近他 |
[24:31] | and my freaks will tear you limb from limb. | 我的怪物们就会把你大卸八块 |
[24:36] | Believe me, I didn’t come here for that kid. | 相信我 我不是为那孩子而来 |
[24:38] | And I sure as hell didn’t come here for you. | 我也绝不是为你而来 |
[24:41] | I’m married now. | 我已经结婚了 |
[24:43] | She’s a real lady. | 她可是位淑女 |
[24:45] | And a star. | 还是个明星 |
[24:47] | You wouldn’t know a real lady from a goat’s ass. | 淑女摆在眼前你也认不出 |
[24:49] | You sure that’s the way you want to address your new boss? | 你真要这么跟你的新老板说话吗 |
[24:52] | You’ll never be my boss. | 你不可能成为我的老板 |
[24:54] | She put me in charge of the whole place. | 她让我管理这整个地方 |
[24:56] | Your-your friend Miss Elsa. | 你的朋友 艾莎小姐 |
[24:58] | I simply pointed out security around this place is a little lax. | 我只是指出这地方的安保有点松懈 |
[25:03] | You wouldn’t want nothing wandering in or wandering out. | 可不希望有什么人溜进来 或溜出去 |
[25:07] | You are aware there’s a vicious killer abroad in the land? | 你知道这一带有个凶残的杀人犯吧 |
[25:25] | *When I’m calling you* | *当我呼唤你* |
[25:30] | *Will you answer to* | *你会回应我吗* |
[25:33] | Nein! Stop! Halt! | 不 停 停下 |
[25:36] | You make my teeth ache. You’re flat. | 唱得我牙疼 你低了半个调 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry. I’m a little nervous. | 抱歉 我有点紧张 |
[25:41] | – A little tone deaf. – Yeah. | -有点五音不全 -嗯 |
[25:43] | Come on, we try again, come on. | 来 再试一次 来 |
[25:48] | *When I’m calling you* | *当我呼唤你* |
[25:51] | Oh my god. Damn it. | 我的天啊 该死 |
[25:53] | Please, no more. | 别再唱了 |
[25:54] | I thought you said you could sing? | 你不是说你会唱歌吗 |
[25:56] | I’m going to have to find something else for you to do. | 我得给你找点其它事做了 |
[25:58] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[26:00] | Uh, juggling. Doesn’t matter. | 杂耍吧 无所谓了 |
[26:02] | What? What do you mean it “Doesn’t matter”? | 什么叫”无所谓了” |
[26:04] | They’re our headliners! | 她们可是我们的招牌 |
[26:06] | Hardly that! | 才不是 |
[26:08] | They are my warm-up act. | 她们只是暖场演出 |
[26:10] | It doesn’t matter that they’re good. | 唱得好不好无所谓了 |
[26:12] | They have two heads. | 有两颗头就行 |
[26:14] | Please, Miss Elsa. | 求你了 艾莎小姐 |
[26:15] | We don’t want to just stand here and be stared at. | 我们不想只傻站着被人盯着看 |
[26:19] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[26:21] | Me and Dell? | 我和戴尔 |
[26:22] | Uh, we saw this act down in Mexico. | 我们在墨西哥看过一场演出 |
[26:26] | This senorita, could shoot ping pong balls right out of her… | 有位女士可以从两腿之间射出乒乓球 |
[26:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | At least I’m trying to come up with something. | 至少我还在出主意呢 |
[26:38] | What about Dot? | 多特呢 |
[26:39] | Dot doesn’t have any talent. | 多特没任何才艺 |
[26:42] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[26:44] | I don’t even know that song. | 这歌我都没听过 |
[26:47] | So sing something else. | 那唱别的吧 |
[26:49] | Whatever you want. | 随便你想唱什么 |
[26:51] | Sing it to me. | 唱给我听 |
[26:53] | No. Pretend like nobody’s here. Just me. | 假装这儿没别人 只有我 |
[26:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:00] | Give it a try. | 试一试 |
[27:15] | *Stars shining bright above you* | *星辰在你头顶闪耀* |
[27:21] | *Night breezes seem to whisper I love you* | *夜风呢喃着向我示爱* |
[27:26] | *Birds singing in the sycamore tree* | *小鸟藏在梧桐树里欢唱* |
[27:31] | *Dream a little dream of me.* | *梦到我吧* |
[27:48] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[27:49] | That’ll go over real nice tomorrow. | 明天演出的效果肯定不错 |
[27:51] | What, has the curfew been lifted already? | 怎么 宵禁已经解除了吗 |
[27:53] | Aw, hell no. | 当然没有 |
[27:55] | But we’re not gonna let that stop us. | 不过那点小事阻挡不了我们 |
[27:58] | 3:00 matinee every day until the curfew’s lifted. | 宵禁解除之前 每天下午三点上演日场 |
[28:01] | “Matinee”? | 日场 |
[28:02] | That’s right. Folks can come see the show, | 没错 这样人们就能来看演出 |
[28:05] | – be home in time for Uncle Miltie. – Nein. | -还来得及回家看米尔顿叔叔 -不行 |
[28:07] | Nein. No matinees. | 不行 不能演日场 |
[28:09] | No. | 不行 |
[28:11] | People don’t come to see freaks in the heat of day. | 人们不会大中午过来看畸形人 |
[28:14] | They come in the evening. | 他们都是晚上来的 |
[28:16] | When the darkness moves in and speaks of mystery. | 夜幕降临 才有神秘感 |
[28:19] | The unknown. | 未知感 |
[28:23] | When logic loosens its vice grip | 世间的因果逻辑开始动摇 |
[28:26] | and the imagination comes out to play. | 想象力则大放异彩 |
[28:32] | The night allows the stars to shine | 夜色让星光闪耀 |
[28:34] | and we come alive. | 那才是我们活跃的时间 |
[28:37] | No. | 不 |
[28:39] | Daytime is for kiddie shows. | 白天是留给儿童节目的 |
[28:42] | Clowns and kewpie dolls. | 小丑和丘比娃娃之类的 |
[28:46] | Maybe that’s what you’re used to. | 可能你们以前总做这个 |
[28:50] | But you’re in a real freak show now. | 可如今 你们参加了真正的畸形秀 |
[28:52] | My freak show! | 我的畸形秀 |
[28:55] | Dell? Listen to the lady. | 戴尔 乖乖听她的话 |
[28:58] | She’s your boss now. | 她现在是你的老板了 |
[29:03] | No lady is the boss of me. | 没有女人能当我的老板 |
[29:08] | Why don’t we go outside and calm down, huh? | 咱们出去冷静一下吧 |
[29:15] | The hell with this. | 去他妈的 |
[29:17] | I’m gonna go into town. | 我要去镇上 |
[29:19] | Post some bills. | 贴广告 |
[29:23] | There will be paying asses in these seats tomorrow! | 明天一定会有人来付钱看表演 |
[29:27] | Curtain goes up at 3:00. | 表演三点钟开始 |
[29:36] | That man is going to be a problem. | 这男人是个麻烦 |
[29:39] | I will be the king, you be Anna. | 我来扮国王 你扮安娜 |
[29:41] | We can do my favorite scene from The King and I. | 咱们可以演《国王与我》里我最爱的片段 |
[29:44] | I saw the show on opening night. | 首映的时候我就去看了这部戏 |
[29:46] | And then every night for a week. | 接下来连着一个礼拜每晚都去看 |
[29:48] | Yul Brynner was transcendent. | 尤尔·伯连纳真是神了 |
[29:51] | “Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!” | “等等 等等 等等” |
[29:58] | You’re right, of course. | 你说得对 |
[30:00] | Puppetry is a sad cousin to a live performance. | 和现场表演比 木偶戏简直可悲 |
[30:11] | I like real puppets like you. | 我喜欢像你这样的活玩偶 |
[30:15] | I’ve had quite the terrible day. | 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[30:18] | I could use a little diversion. | 正需要分散一下注意力 |
[30:22] | Amuse me, clown. | 取悦我啊 小丑 |
[30:25] | I’m sure mother has paid you handsomely. | 我相信母亲出手很大方的 |
[30:50] | Your silence is utterly provocative. | 你的沉默也太挑衅了 |
[30:56] | But you’ll have to earn your keep, clown. | 但你得值那个钱 小丑 |
[31:02] | Come! | 来吧 |
[31:04] | Find a toy, | 找一个玩具 |
[31:06] | and show me what kind of clown you truly are. | 让我看看你到底是什么样的小丑 |
[32:02] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰 小姐 |
[32:05] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[32:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:12] | And I brought some friends this time. | 这次我还带了些朋友过来 |
[32:17] | W-What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[32:21] | Well, this is a diner, ain’t it? | 这不是家餐厅吗 |
[32:23] | We’re hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[32:26] | And we want to be served. | 想大吃一顿 |
[32:45] | Remember, everyone, manners matter. | 大家都记住 礼仪非常重要 |
[32:48] | Use your forks. Napkins on the lap. | 用叉子吃 餐巾铺在膝盖上 |
[33:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:06] | Is there any place else you can eat? | 你们能去别的地方吃吗 |
[33:07] | You’re upsetting my daughter. | 你们吓到我女儿了 |
[33:12] | Well, I’m sure she’d love the show if she saw it. | 我相信她会喜欢我们的表演的 |
[33:15] | Tell the ticket lady Jimmy sent you. | 告诉售票的女士是吉米介绍你去的 |
[33:18] | We’re ready to order now. | 我们可以点餐了 |
[33:25] | What do you want? | 你要点什么 |
[33:26] | Salisbury steak should hit the spot. | 索尔斯伯利牛肉饼正合我意 |
[33:30] | I’ll have the iceberg wedge. | 我要卷心菜沙拉 |
[33:32] | I’m watching my figure. | 我要保持身材 |
[33:38] | Yeah, that looks pretty good. | 那个看上去不错 |
[33:39] | I think I’ll just have that. | 我就要那个了 |
[33:41] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[33:47] | Uh, what are you having, pepper? | 你要什么 佩珀 |
[33:48] | Meat loaf. | 烘肉卷 |
[33:50] | – Meat loaf! – Yeah! | -烘肉卷 -嗯 |
[33:51] | Meat loaf! | 烘肉卷 |
[33:52] | She’ll have the meat loaf. | 她要烘肉卷 |
[33:54] | – Meat loaf! – Okay! | -烘肉卷 -好了 |
[34:02] | Um, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | That’s not yours. | 这不是你的 |
[34:10] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[34:11] | This was your bright idea. | 这是你的好主意 |
[34:14] | You eat at the camp. | 你们只能在营地吃饭 |
[34:17] | We’re not bothering anybody. | 我们又没有打扰到别人 |
[34:18] | But that’s not his food. | 但那不是他的餐点 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna have to bus this plate. | 我得收走这一盘 |
[34:23] | Don’t you touch this girl! | 你敢碰这姑娘 |
[34:25] | She’s just doing her job! | 她只是在做她的本职工作 |
[34:27] | Apologize to the girl. | 向这姑娘道歉 |
[34:29] | Hey! What’s the problem here? | 这又怎么了 |
[34:30] | She was gonna throw it out anyway. | 她本来也是要去倒掉 |
[34:41] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[34:42] | I have the right to refuse service. | 我有权拒绝为你们服务 |
[34:45] | You are not allowed to do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[34:46] | You people have to leave! | 你们必须离开 |
[34:47] | Meat loaf! Meat loaf! | 烘肉卷 烘肉卷 |
[34:49] | Meat loaf! | 烘肉卷 |
[34:51] | See what you did?! | 看你做的好事 |
[34:52] | You give these folks a free show, | 你免费来给这些人表演 |
[34:54] | who’s gonna want to buy tickets? | 谁还会买票去看 |
[34:56] | Come on, you stupid freaks. Let’s go. | 好了 你们这些蠢怪物 走人了 |
[34:58] | Hey, stop calling us freaks! | 不许再叫我们怪物了 |
[35:00] | We’re people! | 我们是人 |
[35:01] | Just like everybody in this joint. | 和餐馆其他人一样 |
[35:10] | I said, let’s go. | 我说 走人 |
[35:45] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[35:46] | Come help me. | 来帮帮我 |
[35:49] | Try this. | 试试看 |
[35:59] | We’re never getting out. | 我们出不去的 |
[36:10] | Now we have a chance. | 至少现在我们有机会了 |
[36:14] | Just be ready to run. | 做好跑的准备 |
[39:01] | Girl. | 姑娘 |
[39:02] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[39:03] | My God, mister, please — you have to help us. | 天啊 先生 求你 救救我们 |
[39:05] | Please, the clown, he’s crazy! | 求你 那个小丑 他疯了 |
[39:07] | Here. | 来 |
[39:09] | We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[39:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:13] | No, what are you doing?! | 不 你要干什么 |
[39:13] | We can’t go back… He’s a killer! | 我们不能回去 他是杀人犯 |
[39:16] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[39:21] | Clown, look what I have for you. | 小丑 看我给你拿什么来了 |
[39:27] | You’ll have to do a much better job of confinement | 你可得把人看住了 |
[39:30] | if we’re going to have any fun. | 不然我们怎么玩 |
[39:31] | No…! | 不要 |
[39:33] | No! No! | 不要 |
[39:36] | Please! | 求你 |
[39:38] | No! Stop it! No…! | 不要 住手 不要 |
[40:13] | Elsa. | 艾莎 |
[40:17] | Have you no decorum? | 怎么这么没礼貌 |
[40:18] | Barging into a lady’s tent unannounced? | 不敲门就往女士的帐篷里闯 |
[40:22] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[40:23] | He can’t stay here, Elsa. | 他不能留在这里 艾莎 |
[40:25] | I take it you refer to our new strongman. | 我想你指的是我们的新大力士吧 |
[40:28] | You know he’s out putting matinee posters all over town, | 你知道你叫他不要张贴日场演出海报后 |
[40:30] | after you asked him not to? | 他还是我行我素吗 |
[40:32] | Perhaps it’s for the best. | 也许这样也好 |
[40:33] | We don’t know how long this curfew will last. | 我们不知道宵禁要持续多久 |
[40:36] | I’ve decided to give his scheme a try. | 我打算试试他的计划 |
[40:38] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[40:39] | Elsa, he’ll tear this troop apart! | 艾莎 他会把这个集体拆散的 |
[40:42] | Or hold it together. | 也或许能让大家团结 |
[40:44] | If the killer who stalks this town is not soon caught, | 如果危害这小镇的凶手还抓不到 |
[40:48] | the people will seek out scapegoats. | 人们就要开始寻找替罪羊了 |
[40:51] | And your kind… | 而你们这些异类 |
[40:53] | have always proven convenient sacrifices in such instances. | 这种时候通常都是最好的牺牲品 |
[40:58] | You think that thick-necked goon is gonna protect us? | 你觉得那个胖墩墩的呆子就能保护我们吗 |
[41:01] | I think for now, it’s good to have a man of strength among us. | 我想眼下 我们需要有个强势点的男人 |
[41:06] | You’ve already got one. | 我们已经有这样的人了 |
[41:08] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[41:09] | That’s the only thing left of the cop who came here the other day. | 这是那天来这里的警察剩下的唯一一件东西 |
[41:12] | He was gonna take the twins, Elsa. | 他要抓走双胞胎 艾莎 |
[41:15] | He threatened to run us out of town or worse. | 他威胁说要把我们赶出小镇 甚至更糟 |
[41:20] | My liebchen. | 我亲爱的 |
[41:22] | How have I underestimated you? | 我怎么居然低估了你 |
[41:24] | Not just me. | 不只是我 |
[41:26] | Dell. | 还有戴尔 |
[41:28] | See where he’s got you billed? | 看到他把你放在哪了吗 |
[41:34] | He’s got to go. | 他必须走人 |
[41:40] | Straight out of the jungle, | 他来自丛林 |
[41:41] | and fresh off the farm, | 还有农场 |
[41:43] | Meep the Geek! | 怪人米普 |
[41:46] | Meep! | 米普 |
[41:52] | You like what you see, so far? | 目前为止看得满意吗 |
[41:54] | Well, hold onto your seats, ladies and gents, | 女士们先生们 各位请坐稳了 |
[41:56] | because today, for the first time ever, | 今天 各位将有幸 |
[41:59] | you will have the privilege of watching a song and dance act | 首次看到我们新招牌演员的 |
[42:03] | by our brand new headliners! | 歌舞表演 |
[42:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[42:09] | from the exotic land of Siam, | 她们来自异域暹罗 |
[42:11] | the Spectacular Siamese Sisters! | 天下奇观 连体姐妹 |
[42:27] | *I’ve been a bad, bad girl* | *我是个淘气的女孩* |
[42:33] | *I’ve been careless with a delicate man* | *我对一个帅气的男人太过轻浮* |
[42:38] | *And it’s a sad, sad world* | *这世界太可悲* |
[42:43] | *When a girl will break a boy* | *女孩会伤害男孩* |
[42:46] | *Just because she can* | *只因她能做到* |
[42:48] | *Whoa, help me, but don’t tell me* | *帮帮我 不过别让我* |
[42:50] | – *To deny it* – *Deny it* | -*否认* -*否认* |
[42:53] | *I’ve got to cleanse myself of all these lies* | *我得荡涤一切谎言* |
[42:56] | *Till I’m good enough for him* | *直到我配得上他* |
[42:59] | *I’ve got a lot to lose* | *我输不起* |
[43:01] | *And I’m betting high, so I’m begging you* | *又下了好大赌注 所以求求你* |
[43:04] | *Before it ends* | *一切结束前* |
[43:05] | *Just tell me where to begin* | *告诉我要如何开始* |
[43:10] | *What I need* | *我需要* |
[43:12] | Where the hell do you think you’re going? | 你是要去哪 |
[43:14] | What, I got to ask permission to take a leak now, too? | 怎么 我撒尿也要你批准了 |
[43:15] | *’Cause I’m feeling like a criminal* | *我觉得自己好像有罪* |
[43:20] | *And I need to be redeemed* | *我需要赎罪* |
[43:22] | *To the one I’ve sinned against* | *需要向我伤害的人赎罪* |
[43:25] | *Because he’s all I ever knew of love* | *因为他是我唯一所爱* |
[43:31] | *What I need* | *我需要* |
[43:33] | *Is a good defense* | *一场好辩护* |
[43:36] | *’Cause I’m feeling like a criminal* | *我觉得自己好像有罪* |
[43:41] | *And I need to be redeemed to the one I’ve sinned against* | *我需要赎罪 需要向我伤害的人赎罪* |
[43:46] | *Because he’s all I ever knew of* | *因为他是我唯一* |
[43:50] | *Love.* | *所爱* |
[44:47] | Elsa Mars. | 艾莎·马尔斯 |
[44:49] | We have a warrant to search the premises | 我们有针对这里的搜查令 |
[44:50] | for evidence pertaining to the disappearance | 寻找关于失踪警探罗伯特·邦奇的 |
[44:52] | of Detective Robert Bunch. | 相关证据 |
[44:54] | On what grounds, Officer? | 有什么依据 警官 |
[44:57] | We received an anonymous tip. | 我们接到了匿名线报 |
[45:01] | We have reasons to believe he was murdered here. | 我们有理由认为他是在这里被杀了 |
[45:04] | Which one of these tents belongs to Dell Toledo? | 哪一个帐篷是戴尔·特利多 |
[45:07] | What? | 什么 |
[45:08] | That one over there. | 就那个 |
[45:09] | – Turn it upside down! – Wait a minute. | -给我仔细搜 -等等 |
[45:11] | – What the hell is going on here? – Hey, hold on, pal. | -怎么回事 -别激动 |
[45:14] | We only just got here a couple of days ago. | 我们几天前才来的 |
[45:16] | We haven’t done anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[45:17] | Shut your trap. | 闭嘴 |
[45:17] | Dell! Dell! | 戴尔 戴尔 |
[45:20] | We already got an earful | 我们已经从 |
[45:21] | about what a Boy Scout you were, from Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警方那里听到你的光辉事迹了 |
[45:23] | I’m telling you– there’s nothing in there. | 我跟你说 那里什么都没有 |
[45:32] | Why are you so smug? | 你得意什么 |
[45:34] | You’re the one with the guilty look on your face. | 你才是心虚的那个 |
[45:36] | Nothing in the trailer, sir. | 拖车里没问题 长官 |
[45:38] | Nobody moves a muscle until we search every tent here! | 我们搜遍所有帐篷之前谁都不许动 |
[45:41] | Tear this place apart! | 给我翻个底朝天 |
[45:50] | Is this what guilt looks like? | 心虚就是这个样子吗 |
[45:53] | Tragic, isn’t it, when a plan breaks down? | 诡计流产真是可惜啊 |
[45:55] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你是要去哪 |
[46:04] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[46:07] | There was no way the cops were ever gonna find | 警察绝不会找到 |
[46:08] | what you left behind in my trailer. | 你放在我拖车里的东西 |
[46:12] | Found it, sir! | 找到了 长官 |
[46:20] | It was under his bed roll. | 在他睡垫下面 |
[46:26] | This is Detective Bunch’s badge. | 这是邦奇警探的警徽 |
[46:30] | I’m shocked, Officer. | 我很震惊 警官 |
[46:32] | Shocked. | 十分震惊 |
[46:36] | Take this freak to the station. | 把这怪物带去警局 |
[47:21] | I’m telling you, there’s no way this guy | 我跟你说 这小东西 |
[47:22] | is the mastermind behind everything. | 绝不可能是什么犯罪主脑 |
[47:24] | He had the badge. | 警徽在他那儿 |
[47:25] | Even if he didn’t kill those people, he knows who did. | 即使他没杀人 也知道是谁杀的 |
[47:27] | A night in the tank, | 在牢里蹲一晚 |
[47:28] | you’ll name names. | 他肯定什么都招 |
[47:31] | Get a load of this. | 有你好受 |
[47:42] | So you’re the big, scary killer? | 你就是那个吓人的杀人犯吗 |
[47:47] | You like to diddle little kiddies, you sick freak? | 你喜欢吓唬小孩子吗 你个变态 |
[47:55] | I heard they found the toy store owner with his fingers missing. | 听说玩具店店主被发现时手指都不见了 |
[47:58] | How about I rip yours off, one by one? | 我把你的手指也一个个扯下来 怎么样 |
[48:23] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[48:27] | I came to congratulate you | 我是来恭喜你的 |
[48:29] | on your triumph tonight. | 今晚演出很成功 |
[48:32] | They loved her, not me. | 观众喜欢的是她 不是我 |
[48:35] | I kept trying to run off the stage. | 我一直想跑下舞台 |
[48:38] | I felt so embarrassed. | 我觉得好尴尬 |
[48:41] | And now she’s really mad at me. | 现在她生我气了 |
[48:43] | She’s mad at you? | 她生你气 |
[48:46] | She deliberately eclipsed you. | 她是有意让你黯然失色 |
[48:50] | She made you feel like shit. | 她有意让你不好受 |
[48:52] | I thought I would be good. | 我以为我能唱好呢 |
[48:57] | I thought all I needed was an audience. | 我以为我只是需要观众 |
[49:01] | And it would all come together. | 我就能唱好了 |
[49:06] | I’m such a stupid fool. | 我真是太傻了 |
[49:09] | That’s how she wants you to feel. | 她就是想让你有这种感觉 |
[49:11] | These people get their confidence | 有些人就是靠其他人的 |
[49:14] | from feeding off others’ self-doubt. | 自我怀疑获得自信 |
[49:22] | You talking in your sleep? | 你是在说梦话吗 |
[49:25] | No, it’s Elsa. | 不 是艾莎 |
[49:27] | She came to congratulate us. | 她是来恭喜我们的 |
[49:29] | Well, tell her thanks. | 那谢谢她了 |
[49:31] | We’re sleeping. | 我们在睡觉呢 |
[49:37] | It’s like she’s become another person. | 感觉好像她变了个人 |
[49:41] | Really, truly, anyone can see… | 其实 每个人都看得出 |
[49:46] | you are the star, | 你才是真正的明星 |
[49:47] | my angel. | 我的天使 |
[49:56] | But that one, | 你姐姐 |
[49:58] | she has a dark soul. | 她的灵魂阴暗 |
[50:03] | She wants what you have, | 她想要你拥有的 |
[50:06] | and she knows how to take it. | 而且她知道如何夺取 |
[50:12] | But you mustn’t allow it. | 你不能让她那么做 |
[50:22] | You mustn’t allow it. | 千万不能 |
[50:27] | My angel. | 我的天使 |
[51:19] | Son, what are you doing? | 儿子 你做什么呢 |
[51:25] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[51:28] | My sweet boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[51:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[51:33] | I’ve never seen you take a drink before. | 我以前从没见过你喝酒 |
[51:35] | I’ve always been so proud of you, | 我一直为你骄傲 |
[51:36] | staying away from this shit. | 能不去沾那东西 |
[51:39] | You’re such an example to the others. | 你是大家的榜样 |
[51:42] | I can’t help the others. | 我帮不了大家 |
[51:49] | They took Meep. | 他们带走了米普 |
[51:54] | Meep. | 米普啊 |
[51:58] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么都没做 |
[52:02] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[52:04] | That’s nonsense. | 别傻了 |
[52:05] | You had nothing to do with that. | 这跟你没关系 |
[52:08] | The police had no right, roughing you up like that. | 警察没道理那么粗暴地对待你 |
[52:13] | I just wanted him gone. | 我只是想赶走他 |
[52:16] | Meep? | 米普 |
[52:18] | Dell. | 戴尔 |
[52:21] | He’s bad news. | 他不是好人 |
[52:23] | More’n that, Jimmy, | 而且 吉米 |
[52:24] | I want you to stay away from that man. | 你别去招惹那男人 |
[52:28] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[52:32] | I gotta tell them. | 我得去告诉他们 |
[52:33] | I gotta get him out. | 我得去救他出来 |
[52:35] | – No, no, Jimmy… – Yeah, I’ve gotta tell them… | -不 吉米 -嗯 我得去告诉他们 |
[52:38] | That’s easier said than done. | 说来容易做来难 |
[52:39] | The bastard has signed a contract. | 那混蛋签了约了 |
[52:42] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[52:43] | Not Dell! | 不是戴尔 |
[52:45] | Meep! | 米普 |
[52:50] | He’s not gonna be able to spend the night in jail, Mom. | 他在监狱里撑不了一晚 妈妈 |
[52:53] | He’s not tough. | 他不够强壮 |
[52:57] | He’s just weird. | 他只是个小怪人 |
[53:01] | I gotta… | 我得… |
[53:05] | I have to tell them everything. | 我得去坦白一切 |
[53:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:15] | Tell who what? | 跟谁坦白什么 |
[53:19] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[53:21] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |