时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Why I had to leave Paris, the jewel of civilization, | 我为什么要离开文明之珍宝的巴黎 |
[00:30] | return to this shit hole, I’ll never understand. | 回到这个狗窝 真是不明白 |
[00:35] | Boy, don’t set those down. | 小子 别放下面 |
[00:37] | They go upstairs. | 送楼上去 |
[00:39] | No. The yellow one. | 不 那个黄色的 |
[00:41] | Brown. Brown like your skin. | 棕色的 跟你一个颜色 |
[00:47] | Father had to attend to his business. | 父亲需要照顾生意 |
[00:51] | They have no inner light. | 他们没有内心之光 |
[00:54] | Look at them. | 瞧瞧他们 |
[00:55] | They have no intellect to engage with. | 完全无法沟通 |
[00:58] | I fear my restless mind will become feeble. | 恐怕我饥渴的心也将干涸 |
[01:04] | You have us, your daughters. | 您还有我们 您的女儿们 |
[01:08] | You have just made my point abundantly clear. | 你恰巧印证了我的话 |
[01:13] | I need inspiration. | 我需要灵感 |
[01:17] | I’m sure you’ll find your métier, Mother. | 我相信您会找到乐趣所在的 母亲 |
[01:20] | I hear crochet is popular in New Orleans. | 听说钩织在新奥尔良很流行 |
[01:24] | 新奥尔良 1830年 | |
[01:34] | Mother?! | 母亲 |
[01:41] | Do I have to bother with this… thing? | 我一定要亲自动手吗 |
[01:45] | Till the kitchen help arrive tomorrow, | 厨房佣人明天才到 |
[01:47] | we gonna have to cook if we want to eat. | 我们想吃饭 就要自己动手 |
[01:52] | Do I have to kill it? | 一定要杀它吗 |
[01:53] | Put the bird down here. | 把鸡放到这来 |
[02:06] | Oh, I can’t. Please don’t make me. | 我做不到 别逼我 |
[02:08] | Give me that cleaver. | 把刀给我 |
[02:10] | How hard can it be to chop the head off a chicken? | 砍掉一只鸡头能有多难 |
[02:15] | You’ve never done it yourself, Mother. | 您也从没干过这事 母亲 |
[02:17] | You’ve always had the cooks do your dirty work. | 您总让厨子替你干脏活 |
[02:46] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[02:49] | I tried to stack the boxes up myself. | 我想堆好这些箱子 |
[02:53] | I’m hurt bad. | 我伤得很重 |
[02:55] | Let me see what we can do here. | 让我看看有什么办法 |
[03:27] | Should I run and find a doctor? | 要不要我去叫医生 |
[03:29] | No. I can handle this. | 不用 我来就行 |
[03:32] | You go on downstairs and cook up that chicken. | 你去楼下把鸡烧好 |
[03:38] | Let me… let me see | 让我 让我看看 |
[03:39] | if maybe we have some rags up here. | 也许这里有些破布 |
[03:42] | Let me see if we can find a bind up. | 看看能不能找条绷带 |
[03:45] | Here you are. Here, bind this up right quick. | 拿去 快点绑好 |
[03:49] | We want to stop that blood. | 必须把血止住 |
[03:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:20] | I think I’m going to like it here. | 我想我会喜欢这里的 |
[05:35] | Our coven mourns. | 女巫团沉痛哀悼 |
[05:37] | After facing so many trials, | 经历过众多审判 |
[05:40] | defending ourselves against onslaught. | 在各种袭击中捍卫彼此 |
[05:43] | Forging enemies into friends. | 化敌为友 |
[05:46] | The witches of Miss Robichaux’s Academy | 罗比乔克斯小姐学院的女巫们 |
[05:49] | have fought for their lives, and won. | 赢得了关乎生死的战役 |
[05:53] | And so, it is with great sadness | 所以我们以沉痛的心情 |
[05:56] | we must say good-bye to Nan, who fell in the tub. | 悼别意外跌进浴缸而离世的楠 |
[06:01] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[06:03] | If only Misty Day were here to bring the poor girl back. | 如果米丝蒂·黛能在这儿让她起死回生就好了 |
[06:06] | I have to do something | 我不能再坐视不管 |
[06:07] | before one more of our girls dies. | 看着我们的姑娘一一死去 |
[06:10] | Your mother’s Pol Pot in Givenchy. | 你母亲是个穿着华服的暴君 |
[06:13] | – What can be done? – Whatever is necessary. | -你能做什么 -所有必要之事 |
[06:15] | Misty’s probably twirled her way to the Everglades by now. | 米丝蒂也许正在佛州大沼泽地旋转起舞呢 |
[06:18] | Don’t bother. | 别想了 |
[06:20] | Now! | 出来 |
[06:29] | – The gardener said you’d be here. – You’re alive? | -园丁说你们在这里 -你还活着 |
[06:32] | Bitch, you left me for dead. | 贱人 你把我留下等死 |
[06:34] | Oh, girl, I thought you were. | 姑娘 我以为你已经死了 |
[06:36] | Oh, get your ass over here. | 快滚过来 |
[06:39] | That’s for dismembering me. | 这是为你砍了我的头 |
[06:42] | And that’s for coming back. | 这是为你还敢腆着脸回来 |
[06:44] | I thought I told you to put her white head in the trash. | 我不是让你把这白花花的脑袋当垃圾扔掉吗 |
[06:47] | I had my own ideas. | 我自有主张 |
[06:50] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[06:51] | – You put her back together. – No scars. | -你把她接好了 -连伤疤都没有 |
[06:54] | If I’d have done you, you wouldn’t look like | 如果是我拼接了你 你肯定不会 |
[06:55] | you’d been jammed through a blender. | 像从漂白剂里爬出来的一样 |
[06:56] | The most important thing is | 最重要的是 |
[06:57] | that you’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[06:58] | None of us are safe! | 没有人是安全的 |
[07:00] | Why can’t you understand that? | 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[07:04] | You are coming with us. | 你跟我们一起走 |
[07:07] | Okay, the funeral’s over. | 葬礼结束了 |
[07:09] | Say your prayers as you exit. | 说完祷告词就赶紧走吧 |
[07:12] | I’m not going anywhere with any of y’all. | 我不会跟你们任何人走的 |
[07:15] | I’ve been suffering the tortures of the damned. | 我已经受尽折磨 |
[07:18] | I’m not taking another step! | 我一步都不会挪 |
[07:45] | The man in the Cornrow City shooting will be identified | 编发城枪击案的凶手将会被认作是杰克·墨菲 |
[07:47] | as Jack Murphy, a homeless veteran with PTSD. | 一个患有创伤后应激障碍的流浪老兵 |
[07:50] | When the Orleans Police finish with their investigation, | 新奥尔良警方结案时 |
[07:53] | that’ll be the name on the report. | 报告上只会出现这个名字 |
[07:55] | So, my son will have no eulogy, then? | 我儿子将不会得到任何悼词 是吧 |
[07:59] | He’ll have no funeral, no wake, no… | 也没有葬礼 没有守丧 没有 |
[08:02] | fond remembrance? | 任何可供凭吊的东西 |
[08:05] | What Hank did was foolhardy. | 汉克的行为是有勇无谋 |
[08:07] | But his purpose was righteous. | 但他的决心十分高尚 |
[08:08] | What he did was set off a storm. | 他的行为引起了一场腥风血雨 |
[08:10] | Those witches used a spell, I’m sure of it. | 我肯定那些女巫用了巫术 |
[08:14] | We need those witches to get the government off our backs. | 我们需要那些女巫帮我们搞定政府的人 |
[08:16] | I’ll pay them if I have to, more money than they ever imagined. | 如有必要我愿意付钱 多少钱都无所谓 |
[08:20] | When we’re healthy again, | 等我们重振旗鼓 |
[08:21] | they’ll pay us back | 我要让她们 |
[08:24] | with their lives. | 用命来还 |
[08:26] | I’ll set a meeting. | 我去安排会面 |
[08:37] | History will tell you– | 以史为鉴 |
[08:39] | not that anyone today gives a royal you-know-what– | 不是每个人都在乎 |
[08:42] | that I was born to two prominent members | 我出生于新奥尔良的 |
[08:45] | of New Orleans society. | 上流社会家庭 |
[08:47] | A sit-down at a neutral location of our choosing. | 在我们选定的中立地带坐下谈话 |
[08:51] | Ow! Jesus! | 拜托 |
[08:52] | No, the meeting has to take place here in New Orleans. | 会面必须在新奥尔良进行 |
[09:00] | You know they gonna try to kill us. | 你知道他们想杀我们吧 |
[09:01] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 就指望他们这么做呢 |
[09:03] | Although my mother’s | 我母亲的 |
[09:03] | maiden name was Lovable… | 娘家姓是拉瓦伯[可爱] |
[09:07] | she did not pass that quality along to me, her daughter. | 她可没把这一点遗传给她的乖女儿我 |
[09:11] | I suppose I was an unhappy child. | 我儿时并不快乐 |
[09:14] | Not very nice, either. | 待人也不友善 |
[09:17] | I kept to myself, | 我沉默寡言 |
[09:19] | communing with rodents and small animals. | 只跟小老鼠 小动物谈心 |
[09:21] | Cutting parts off to see how they’d fare, or if they’d die. | 切割它们的身体 看它们是死是活 |
[09:25] | You left your dirt in the commode. | 你没冲马桶 |
[09:28] | Why don’t you flush it? | 为什么不冲 |
[09:30] | You flush my shit, bitch. | 你冲屎去吧 贱人 |
[09:33] | No one thought I’d amount to much, | 所有人都认为我无足轻重 |
[09:34] | but I surprised them all. | 但我让他们瞠目结舌 |
[09:37] | I married well. | 我嫁得很好 |
[09:39] | My lavish soirées became a coveted invitation. | 我举办的晚宴令人向往 |
[09:53] | Cumin. | 小茴香 |
[09:55] | Coconut. | 椰汁 |
[09:57] | Cardamom. | 小豆蔻 |
[10:00] | Mulligatawny soup! | 咖喱肉汤 |
[10:03] | I’ve been transported to Rajasthan! | 我仿佛身临拉贾斯坦邦[印度邦名] |
[10:06] | Oh. Oh good. | 真好吃 |
[10:07] | Bravo, Delphine! | 做得好 德尔菲 |
[10:09] | Magnifique! | 妙极了 |
[10:11] | It goes perfectly with the wine. | 配红酒太棒了 |
[10:15] | How the mighty have fallen | 虎落平阳遭犬欺 |
[10:16] | does not begin to describe my torment. | 根本无法形容我的痛苦 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah. How you doing, love? | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:23] | I’ve been giving plenty thought to how I’m gonna deal with you. | 我想了很多 到底要怎么处置你 |
[10:26] | Here, clean little Ceci. | 过来 给小茜茜擦擦身子 |
[10:33] | Thinking this time, | 我在想 |
[10:35] | I’ll finish what I started. | 这次要有始有终 |
[10:38] | Scatter your parts all around town. | 把你碎尸万段 丢在城里各个角落 |
[10:41] | Stick that head of yours in a construction site shit hole. | 把你的头扔在建筑工地的屎坑里 |
[10:47] | Oh, your days are numbered, woman. | 你死期将至 女人 |
[10:51] | Just when you least expect it… | 就在你最想不到的时候 |
[10:57] | When I’m not cleaning their filthy commodes | 我不是在打扫她们肮脏的马桶 |
[10:59] | or putting food in front of their greedy faces, | 往她们贪婪的嘴脸前面端上食物 |
[11:03] | washing their sex-stained sheets, | 清洗爱液斑驳的床单 |
[11:06] | cleaning up their general filth, | 清理污秽 |
[11:08] | I pass desperately long and lonely days and nights, | 就是在绝望中度过漫长而寂寞的日日夜夜 |
[11:12] | fretting over the deterioration | 为我主人身体的恶化 |
[11:14] | of my troubled mistress’ body and soul. | 和灵魂的堕落而焦虑不安 |
[11:18] | Watching her leave the house each evening | 看着她每晚不穿内衣 |
[11:21] | without her undergarment, | 离开这栋屋子 |
[11:23] | not to return till the wee hours. | 深夜才迟迟归家 |
[11:33] | Light as a goofer feather. | 轻如羽翼 |
[11:35] | It’s all about the lard, isn’t it? | 是因为用了猪油 对吧 |
[11:40] | You seem half mad, dear. | 你太痴迷了 亲爱的 |
[11:44] | I had the sight once. | 我曾施展过天目 |
[11:46] | I know it’s still in me. | 我知道我还有这能力 |
[11:48] | It has to be. | 一定还有 |
[11:50] | I think this could amplify it. | 也许这能增强它 |
[11:59] | Sorry to intrude, Cordelia. | 抱歉打扰 科迪莉亚 |
[12:01] | I was pruning your fig trees. | 我在修剪你的无花果树 |
[12:03] | Ah, figs, ah, figs, | 无花果 |
[12:05] | Mother Nature’s brown diamonds. | 大自然的褐色钻石 |
[12:07] | In the fall, the rotting leaves | 秋日 腐烂的树叶 |
[12:08] | smell like an Olympian’s ejaculate. | 有着奥林匹斯山神迸射出的阳精气息 |
[12:11] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[12:13] | what was missing in my life. | 我生命中缺失了什么 |
[12:15] | Figgy pudding cures the blues and banishes acne. | 无花果布丁能治疗忧郁 消灭痘痘 |
[12:18] | I’m mad for it. | 我超爱吃 |
[12:19] | Lately, I’ve been asking myself | 最近 我一直在问自己 |
[12:21] | just what was it that fed my soul back then. | 当时是什么滋养了我的灵魂 |
[12:25] | What did you do to your hand, James? | 你的手怎么了 詹姆斯 |
[12:26] | Cut myself with the shears. | 被修剪刀割伤了 |
[12:30] | Miss Cordelia, why don’t you go and finish your breakfast, | 科迪莉亚小姐 你去享用早餐吧 |
[12:33] | and I’ll see to… James, was it? | 我来照顾这位… 是叫詹姆斯吧 |
[12:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[12:40] | Because being a hostess was never enough | 单纯做个女主人根本无法满足 |
[12:42] | for my restless mind, | 我饥渴的内心 |
[12:44] | and I realized it was my childlike curiosity | 然后我发现答案是我对黑人身体 |
[12:49] | about how my niggers ticked. | 孩童般的好奇 |
[12:53] | Much like when I was a child and I used to carve up | 就像我儿时宰割 |
[12:56] | a possum or a stray cat. | 负鼠和流浪猫一样 |
[12:59] | I just… developed a scientific fascination | 我只是 对他们的身体部位 |
[13:02] | for their… their body parts | 五脏六腑 |
[13:05] | and their… their organs… | 以及痛苦哭号 |
[13:07] | and their cries of agony. | 产生了一种科学性的痴迷 |
[13:10] | They made a strange… | 他们会发出奇怪的 |
[13:12] | almost comforting sound. | 令人欣慰的声音 |
[13:15] | Almost like… | 就好像 |
[13:17] | a musical background. | 音乐剧背景乐 |
[13:20] | And their thick African blood just… | 他们浓稠的非洲血液 |
[13:24] | satisfied a desire that was deep inside me. | 满足了我内心深处的渴望 |
[13:29] | And then you appeared. | 然后你出现了 |
[13:34] | Like an old friend… | 似是 |
[13:37] | from the past. | 故人来 |
[13:43] | I’ll get to the fingers later. | 手指一会儿再说 |
[13:46] | But let’s start with your toes. | 先从你的脚趾开始 |
[13:49] | This little piggy went to market. | 这只小猪去赶集 |
[13:53] | This little piggy… | 这只小猪 |
[13:54] | stayed home. | 待在家 |
[13:56] | This little piggy right here had roast beef. | 这只小猪有烤牛肉 |
[14:00] | And this little piggy | 这只小猪 |
[14:01] | had none. | 什么都没有 |
[14:03] | And this little piggy cried | 而这只小猪哭喊着 |
[14:06] | whee…! | 嗷嗷嗷 |
[14:09] | Oh, yeah! | 哦耶 |
[14:17] | Elementum recolligo huic locus. | [咒语] |
[14:21] | Commodo mihi vestri vox. | [咒语] |
[14:28] | Elementum recolligo huic locus. | [咒语] |
[14:31] | Commodo mihi vestri vox. | [咒语] |
[14:39] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[14:41] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:43] | I knew it. | 我就知道是她 |
[14:46] | My God, it was the both of them. | 天哪 是她俩联手干的 |
[14:54] | They drowned her. Why would they kill Nan? | 她们淹死了楠 为什么 |
[14:59] | Oh, what have we here, a romantic bubble bath? | 这是在干什么 浪漫的泡泡浴吗 |
[15:02] | I was trying to figure out what happened to Nan. | 我想搞清楚楠出了什么事 |
[15:06] | Don’t you care at all? | 你完全不在乎吗 |
[15:07] | Have you met me? | 第一天认识我吗 |
[15:10] | Misty was right. | 米丝蒂说得对 |
[15:11] | We should have let you rot. | 就不该救活你 |
[15:18] | Here. Zoe and I need to talk. | 戴上 我和佐伊要谈谈 |
[15:21] | What’s the deal, Zoe? We were supposed to share him, | 搞什么 佐伊 我们说好共同分享他 |
[15:24] | then you had to go fall in love with him. | 现在你却爱上了他 |
[15:26] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[15:28] | So it wouldn’t bother you if I got on my knee pads | 这么说你不介意我此时此刻 |
[15:30] | and blew him, right here, right now. | 跪下给他吹箫了 |
[15:33] | If he wants it, be my guest. | 他想要的话 你随意 |
[15:35] | Thanks. You’re a peach. | 谢了 你真好 |
[15:43] | No! | 不要 |
[15:45] | Not anymore. | 我不要了 |
[15:47] | I love Zoe. | 我爱佐伊 |
[15:48] | You think you can just throw me away | 你以为你可以 |
[15:50] | for some junior varsity mall rat? | 为了这种村姑抛弃我吗 |
[15:53] | I made you, Kyle, not her. You owe me. | 我创造你了 凯尔 不是她 你欠我的 |
[15:56] | No, he doesn’t. He’s not your slave. | 才没有 他才不是你的奴隶 |
[16:01] | God, you’re such a brat! | 天哪 你也太幼稚了 |
[16:07] | Hey! No! | 不要 |
[16:11] | What is all that racket?! | 吵什么呢 |
[16:15] | Oh, Madison, you are the worst kind of Hollywood cliche | 麦迪逊 你还真是好莱坞女星里最没品的 |
[16:19] | a bobble head with crotchless panties! | 随时随地让人上的傻帽 |
[16:22] | And you’re a dried-up old Hot Pocket, but I don’t judge. | 你还是个下面干涸的老女人呢 我可没鄙视你 |
[16:25] | You can’t speak to me that way– I am your elder. | 你不能这样跟我说话 我是你的长辈 |
[16:28] | Welcome to the Revolution, Carrot Top. | 欢迎来到新时代 胡萝卜头 |
[16:28] | 真名斯科特·汤普森 喜剧演员 有一头亮红色卷发 | |
[16:31] | As the next Supreme, | 作为下任超级女巫 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna drive this coven out of the Dark Ages. | 我将带领这个女巫团走出中世纪 |
[16:35] | Crotchless panties for everyone. | 到时候谁都得穿上性感内裤 |
[16:37] | And as for you, ken doll… | 至于你嘛 男娃娃 |
[16:41] | well, putting you together was fun… | 把你拼接起来的确有趣 |
[16:45] | but taking you apart’s gonna be even more fun. | 不过把你五马分尸会更有意思 |
[17:06] | Ah, go slow with that. | 慢慢来 |
[17:29] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:31] | My granddaddy, he had this farm in, uh, Covington. | 我爷爷在卡温顿有座农场 |
[17:35] | We used to go there every summer. | 以前我和他每年夏天都要去那儿 |
[17:38] | It was the only… | 那是我这灰暗人生中 |
[17:40] | ray of light in my dark world. | 仅有的一点美好了 |
[17:45] | I want to take you there. | 我想带你一起去 |
[17:50] | Fix it up. | 把那里修葺一新 |
[17:52] | We’ll spend out the rest of our days… | 然后就在那儿安度余生 |
[17:56] | drinking gin rickeys on this porch. | 在这道门廊上喝杜松子酒 |
[18:05] | – What’s so funny? – Oh, imagine me… | -你笑什么 -我在想象自己 |
[18:08] | a farm wife. | 变成农家主妇 |
[18:10] | Milking the cows. | 挤着牛奶 |
[18:15] | Well, you’ve lived a big life. | 你这辈子算是轰轰烈烈了 |
[18:18] | You went everywhere, you’ve met everyone, you’ve… | 周游世界 见遍大人物 |
[18:21] | done everything that your stormy little heart desired. | 所有的渴望都得到了满足 |
[18:25] | But you were never, ever truly happy, huh? | 但你从没真心快乐过吧 |
[18:28] | Now, for strictly, uh, curative reasons, | 完全是为了你的健康考虑 |
[18:32] | we got to kill this young Supreme, | 我们得杀掉这个新生的超级女巫 |
[18:35] | whoever she is. | 不论是谁 |
[18:36] | But she could be our last. | 不过那以后我们就金盆洗手 |
[18:37] | I’ll give up the axe, and, uh… | 我放下斧头 |
[18:40] | you give up the coven. | 你放下女巫团 |
[18:42] | We could live like, uh… | 我们可以换换口味 |
[18:43] | like normal folk for a change. | 就像普通人一样生活 |
[18:46] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[18:48] | Deal? | 好不好 |
[19:08] | Yes, it’s a deal. | 说好了 |
[19:10] | But first you have to do something for me. | 但你得先为我做件事 |
[19:13] | One little thing. | 小事一桩喔 |
[19:22] | Not very robust, were you? | 身子不算健壮嘛 |
[19:26] | Feel better? | 好受些了没 |
[19:28] | Butler. | 管家 |
[19:31] | I thought you’d run off. | 我不是跑了吗 |
[19:33] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[19:36] | Been here all along. | 我一直都在这儿 |
[19:41] | – I can explain. I… – No. | -听我解释 我… -不用 |
[19:43] | One doesn’t explain art. | 艺术无须解释 |
[19:46] | One simply… admires it. | 只要欣赏就好 |
[19:53] | You can talk. | 你能说话了 |
[19:55] | I thought you were tongueless. | 你不是没有舌头的吗 |
[19:56] | I was when I was alive. | 我活着的时候是没有 |
[20:02] | Are you saying you’re dead? | 你的意思是你已经死了 |
[20:03] | Murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[20:06] | Right here, in this room. | 就在这儿 就在这屋子里 |
[20:10] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 果然有鬼魂啊 |
[20:11] | I spent enough time in the grave to know a spirit | 我在坟墓里待了很久 见到鬼魂时 |
[20:14] | when I encounter one. | 我能认得出来 |
[20:17] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[20:20] | A life without purpose… | 没有目标的人生 |
[20:25] | is no life at all. | 根本算不上是活着 |
[20:31] | I thought I’d found my purpose. | 我以为我找到目标了 |
[20:34] | Or at least a hobby. | 至少算个爱好吧 |
[20:37] | Mostly I think I just made a mess. | 但到头来只是把房间弄得一团乱 |
[20:39] | Guess who gets to clean it up. | 最后收拾房间的 |
[20:42] | Me, the goddamn maid. | 还是我这个倒霉女佣 |
[20:46] | You long for release. | 你想要解脱 |
[20:48] | I know how you can achieve it. | 我有办法 |
[20:52] | It can’t be achieved. | 不可能的 |
[20:54] | I’ve been cursed. | 我被诅咒了 |
[20:56] | Yes. The black devil | 可以的 你所受的无尽折磨 |
[20:58] | who is responsible for your unending torment | 都得怪那个黑皮肤的恶魔 |
[21:01] | is sheltered right under this very roof, | 她现在就委身于这屋檐下 |
[21:04] | – treated like an honored guest. – Don’t I know it. | -还享受着贵宾的待遇 -可不是 |
[21:07] | They got me waiting on her hand and foot. | 她们还要我给她端茶递水 |
[21:09] | – It’s wrong. – It’s more than wrong. | -这不对啊 -何止不对 |
[21:12] | It’s a violation of the natural order. | 简直是天理不容 |
[21:15] | But there’s nothing for it. | 但有什么办法呢 |
[21:16] | I drank that potion. | 当初一时虚荣 |
[21:21] | One moment of weakness, | 一时软弱 |
[21:23] | of vanity. | 喝下了那管药 |
[21:28] | Now I’m doomed to scrub out her chamber pots for all eternity. | 现在的报应就是永永远远为她把屎把尿 |
[21:32] | Not if she dies. | 她死了就不用了 |
[21:36] | Why do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[21:40] | I care about this coven. | 我在乎的是女巫团 |
[21:41] | About preserving the ancient line of Salem. | 是保护塞勒姆以来的血脉传承 |
[21:44] | Everything is at risk because | 菲奥娜病糊涂了 |
[21:45] | Fiona has become confused, reckless. | 不顾后果 女巫团已经岌岌可危 |
[21:49] | She’s forgotten that Marie Laveau has been | 她已经忘了玛丽·拉文以前是 |
[21:51] | and always will be her sworn enemy. | 而且也永远都会是她的宿敌 |
[21:53] | Marie Laveau must die. | 玛丽·拉文必须死 |
[21:55] | She can’t die. | 她死不了 |
[21:57] | The bitch is immortal. | 那贱人是永生不死的 |
[21:59] | By magic. | 是通过魔法 |
[22:02] | And by magic, | 而通过魔法 |
[22:03] | she can be undone. | 也能解除她的永生 |
[22:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:11] | Even a voodoo queen can be rendered vulnerable, | 即便是巫毒女王 也有脆弱不堪的时候 |
[22:17] | if only for an instant. | 哪怕只是弹指一瞬 |
[22:22] | Are you saying I can kill her? | 你意思是我能杀了她 |
[22:27] | I can provide you with the means. | 我能告诉你办法 |
[22:32] | But you have to do something for me first. | 但你得先帮我做点事 |
[22:36] | – What? – Venture out into the world and retrieve an item. | -什么 -去外面 帮我拿件东西 |
[22:41] | It won’t be cheap. | 它可价值不菲 |
[22:46] | Dirty hippie can kiss my ass. | 臭嬉皮女给我滚得远远的 |
[22:50] | Queenie? | 奎尼 |
[22:57] | I thought that we should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[23:00] | First of all, | 首先我想说 |
[23:03] | I’m very glad you’re back. | 你能回来 我很开心 |
[23:04] | Yeah? Then why’d you give my room away? | 是吗 那你为什么把我的房间给别人 |
[23:10] | You left us. | 是你离开了我们 |
[23:13] | And you went across town to our sworn enemy. | 到小镇另一头投靠我们的宿敌 |
[23:16] | Who is right now in your guest room smoking a hookah. | 现在在客房抽水烟的又是谁 |
[23:19] | Things around here change fast, but damn. | 这里的事瞬息万变 但这也太夸张了吧 |
[23:21] | A lot has happened… | 发生了很多事 |
[23:22] | Yeah, your husband shot me in the stomach. | 可不 你老公朝我肚子开了一枪 |
[23:29] | To say I’m sorry doesn’t begin… | 我向你道歉也无济… |
[23:30] | It really doesn’t. | 确实无济于事 |
[23:36] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[23:37] | You… | 你… |
[23:38] | are a very strong and powerful young woman. | 是个坚强 强大的姑娘 |
[23:41] | But how did you survive? | 但你是怎么活下来的 |
[23:43] | Turns out I got some new powers. | 我发现我有种新技能 |
[23:45] | I shot him right through my skull. | 我对自己的脑袋开枪崩了他的头 |
[23:58] | – He shot you with this? – Yes. | -他用银子弹射你 -是 |
[24:00] | And I survived. | 而我没死 |
[24:03] | I’m starting to think I might be the next Supreme. | 我开始觉得 我可能是下任超级女巫 |
[24:05] | Not even a silver bullet can stop me. | 连银子弹都拿我没辙 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:08] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[24:14] | My eyes are open. | 我已将双眼擦亮 |
[24:16] | And I promise I’m going to prove that to you and the girls. | 我保证 会向你和其他姑娘们证明的 |
[24:19] | No offense, but since I left, | 恕我直言 但自我离开后 |
[24:21] | one witch is dead and another one is missing. | 一个女巫死了 一个失踪了 |
[24:24] | You are just as weak as you’ve ever been. | 你还是和以前一样没用 |
[24:27] | Might want to take one long-ass vacation. | 要不去度个长假吧 |
[24:31] | Let somebody else run this joint for a while. | 让别人来管理这地方 |
[24:33] | Now, get out. | 出去吧 |
[24:35] | Now! | 立刻 |
[26:39] | Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚 |
[26:41] | Delia? | 迪莉亚 |
[26:44] | Cordel… | 科迪莉… |
[26:51] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:54] | Your daughter’s resting comfortably. | 你女儿睡得正香 |
[26:56] | I threw a little analgesic spell her way to help the pain. | 我施了止痛咒帮她缓解疼痛 |
[26:59] | Searing, don’t you know. | 如烈火灼烧般的疼痛 |
[27:01] | She’s taken out both eyes? | 她把两只眼睛都挖出来了吗 |
[27:02] | The blue eye, the brown eye. | 蓝色眼睛 褐色眼睛 |
[27:05] | Some of my best work, between us pigeons, all gone. | 毁了我最出色的作品之一 |
[27:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:10] | Because your daughter has become something | 因为你女儿成了你永远 |
[27:12] | you will never understand, Fiona. | 不能理解的那种人 菲奥娜 |
[27:15] | She’s a hero. | 她是英雄 |
[27:17] | Your girl has ripped her own eyes | 你女儿从眼窝里直接 |
[27:19] | straight out of her skull for one reason only: | 把眼睛挖出来 只为一个原因 |
[27:21] | to protect the coven. | 保护女巫团 |
[27:23] | From what? Huh? I’ll take care of the Witch Hunters. | 女巫团怎么了 女巫猎人我能搞定 |
[27:27] | And when I do… | 我一旦成功 |
[27:29] | this coven will have no more enemies. | 女巫团就不再有敌人了 |
[27:31] | No enemies on the outside perhaps, | 女巫团之外可能没有了 |
[27:33] | but danger lurks within these blanched walls. | 但在这褪色的墙内 还是危机四伏 |
[27:35] | Everyone knows it. | 大家都心知肚明 |
[27:36] | She sacrificed her eyes to regain the second sight. | 她为了重开天目而牺牲光明 |
[27:40] | And woe to those among us who harbor bad thoughts. | 我们之中那些心怀鬼胎的人这下无处遁形了 |
[27:44] | I have no secrets. | 我光明正大 |
[27:46] | Then, by all means, go to her. | 那你一定要去找她 |
[27:49] | Comfort her. | 安慰她 |
[27:50] | Put motherly hands upon your wounded daughter’s flesh | 用你慈母的双手抚慰她受伤的躯体 |
[27:55] | and watch your filthy secrets be brought to light, laid bare. | 让你肮脏的秘密水落石出 |
[28:00] | “No secrets.” | 还说”光明正大” |
[28:01] | Shame on you, Fiona. | 真过分 菲奥娜 |
[28:03] | I deserve better lies than that. | 这点谎话就想骗过我 |
[28:05] | You are an enemy to this coven and will be so long as you live. | 只要你还活着 你就是女巫团的敌人 |
[28:09] | But Cordelia has your number, Slim. | 但科迪莉亚对你知根知底 瘦竹竿 |
[28:14] | – Go to hell, Myrtle Snow. – For what? | -去死吧 默特尔·斯诺 -为什么 |
[28:17] | Allowing you to see your daughter? | 因为我让你见女儿吗 |
[28:25] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[28:28] | I just need a drink. | 想先喝一杯 |
[28:31] | Steady my nerves. | 定定神 |
[28:34] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[28:45] | Butler? | 管家 |
[28:50] | Butler. | 管家 |
[28:54] | I’ve done what you asked. | 你吩咐的事我完成了 |
[28:56] | You got it? | 买来了吗 |
[28:59] | Paid a king’s ransom for it, too. | 这可是我花了重金买下的 |
[29:10] | An authentic 1895 | 原版1895年 |
[29:12] | Armand Marseille Dream Baby. | 阿曼德·马赛梦幻玩偶 |
[29:17] | You’re sure this is the original gown? | 确定睡袍是原装的吗 |
[29:19] | There’s a certificate of authenticity in there somewhere. | 里面好像有张真品鉴定证书 |
[29:26] | This was a very limited run, you know. | 这可是极其珍贵的限量版 |
[29:28] | Dieter Hoffbonner designed the gowns himself. | 这身睡袍是迪特尔·霍夫邦纳亲手设计的 |
[29:31] | Grown man, taking pleasure in a doll baby. | 一个沉迷玩偶的成年男人 |
[29:34] | It’s unsavory. | 真叫人恶心 |
[29:37] | All right, I did my part. | 我完成了你的要求 |
[29:39] | Now, before somebody notices that half the silver’s gone missing, | 在有人觉察大半的银器离奇失踪前 |
[29:42] | you give me what you promised me. | 你得把答应我的东西给我 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:48] | The potion that will render the voodoo queen mortal | 能将巫毒女王变回凡人的药剂 |
[29:51] | and allow you to end her life. | 好让你取她性命 |
[29:59] | A few capsules, dissolved in her drink. | 将几颗胶囊 溶解在她的饮品里 |
[30:03] | Few capsules… | 几颗胶囊… |
[30:07] | – “Ben…” – Shhh! No. | -可他… -别念出来 |
[30:09] | Never speak it aloud. | 千万不能大声念出来 |
[30:12] | It’s that powerful? | 它有那么厉害吗 |
[30:13] | You have no idea. | 超乎你的想象 |
[30:23] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我来有事吗 |
[30:25] | Come in, Zoe. Sit down. | 进来吧 佐伊 请坐 |
[30:27] | I have something for you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[30:31] | Good God, chickie, don’t look at it! | 天呐 孩子 别打开 |
[30:33] | You’ll be blinded by the sheer craftsmanship. | 你会被它精湛的工艺闪瞎双目 |
[30:35] | Um… okay. What is it? | 好吧 这是什么 |
[30:38] | My only possession of value. | 我最为贵重的财产 |
[30:41] | A sapphire and topaz harvester ant | 由乔尔·亚瑟·罗森塔尔亲手为我打造的 |
[30:44] | made for me by Joel Arthur Rosenthal, | 蓝宝石和黄玉收获蚁首饰 |
[30:46] | the Fabergé of our time. | 他是我们这个时代的法贝热 |
[30:48] | The Harvester ant | 收获蚁 |
[30:50] | is one of the most venomous creatures in the world, | 是世上毒性最强的生物之一 |
[30:53] | along with Fiona, | 和菲奥娜一样 |
[30:55] | and JAR… as the world knows my dear Joel | 是JAR 也就是我亲爱的乔尔 |
[30:58] | toiled on it for months. | 费尽数月心血完成的杰作 |
[31:00] | Do you want me to wear it? | 你想让我戴上它吗 |
[31:00] | You could never pull it off, darling. | 这首饰你可驾驭不了 亲爱的 |
[31:02] | Only Lee Radziwill or myself could do it justice. | 只有我和李·拉齐维尔才配戴上这首饰 |
[31:05] | Now listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[31:08] | I want you to hock it in case of emergency. | 一旦有需要 就把它典当掉 |
[31:12] | I’m completely lost here. | 我完全不明白你的意思 |
[31:14] | You’re leaving this coven, Zoe. | 你要离开这个女巫团 佐伊 |
[31:15] | And you’re taking Kyle with you. | 把凯尔也带上 |
[31:17] | I do love Kyle, Myrtle. | 我的确很爱凯尔 默特尔 |
[31:20] | But I’m not leaving. | 但我不想离开 |
[31:21] | I watched you and Kyle together at Nan’s funeral. | 我在楠的葬礼上看见你和凯尔站在一起 |
[31:24] | Such a pair. | 郎才女貌 十分登对 |
[31:26] | So much in love. | 你们深深地爱着对方 |
[31:27] | As the great Keats would say, | 正如伟大的诗人济慈所说 |
[31:30] | “More happy love!” | 更为幸福的爱 |
[31:32] | “More happy, happy love!” | 更为幸福的 幸福的爱 |
[31:34] | “Forever warm and still to be enjoyed.” | 永远热烈 正等待情人宴飨 |
[31:37] | “Forever panting and…” | 永远热情地心跳 |
[31:38] | “and forever young.” | 永远年轻 |
[31:42] | I had a love like that once. | 我也曾有过这样的挚爱 |
[31:45] | Egon Von Furstenberg. | 埃贡·冯·弗斯滕伯格 |
[31:48] | He dumped me, | 他把我给甩了 |
[31:50] | but everything worked out all right in the end. | 但最后还是皆大欢喜 |
[31:53] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[31:55] | Because he went on to marry the divine Diane. | 因为他后来娶了天赋凛然的黛安 |
[31:58] | And without Egon’s support, | 若是没有埃贡的支持 |
[32:00] | Diane von Furstenberg never would have created | 黛安·冯·弗斯滕伯格肯定设计不出 |
[32:03] | the greatest invention of the century, | 本世纪最为伟大的发明 |
[32:06] | the wrap dress! | 紧身裙 |
[32:12] | If you stay here, | 如果你留在这儿 |
[32:14] | your life is in grave danger. | 将会面临生命危险 |
[32:17] | I can handle Madison. | 我能对付麦迪逊 |
[32:18] | She’d slit your throat, then sleep like a baby. | 她能割破你的喉咙 然后安然入睡 |
[32:22] | I understand Madison. | 我很了解麦迪逊 |
[32:23] | The depth of her cynicism. | 我清楚知道她有多愤世嫉俗 |
[32:25] | Go. You and Kyle. | 快走吧 你和凯尔 |
[32:27] | Run away together and start your life over. | 一起离开 开始新生活 |
[32:30] | I’m committed to this coven. | 我誓死效忠女巫团 |
[32:31] | So was I, and I burned at the stake for it. | 我也曾如此 结果被烧死在火刑柱上 |
[32:33] | What if I’m the next Supreme? | 如果我是下任超级女巫呢 |
[32:35] | All the more reason to run. | 那就更该逃走了 |
[32:36] | If Madison doesn’t end you, Fiona will. | 就算麦迪逊不杀你 菲奥娜也会动手 |
[32:39] | Zoe… | 佐伊 |
[32:40] | you have a boy that loves you. | 有一个男孩 深爱着你 |
[32:42] | Because he’s damaged goods. | 因为他是个残缺的人 |
[32:44] | How dare you be so unromantic | 你怎能如此不解风情 |
[32:47] | and so very, very selfish. | 如此自私 |
[32:50] | Our dear Cordelia plucked her eyes out | 我们亲爱的科迪莉亚狠心自挖双目 |
[32:52] | to protect this coven, | 只为保护女巫团 |
[32:53] | and you have the gall | 你还胆敢忽视 |
[32:54] | to ignore my words of warning and support? | 我给你的忠言和支持 |
[32:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[33:00] | take these tickets to Epcot | 带上这些通向未来的票 |
[33:02] | and my JAR jewels | 还有我的JAR珠宝 |
[33:03] | and pack your bags. | 收拾好行李 |
[33:29] | Be ready for anything, | 做好万全准备 |
[33:31] | but keep the dogs at bay. | 但不要轻举妄动 |
[33:34] | Those bitches have to walk out of here untouched. | 那些婊子必须安全地离开这里 |
[33:44] | I guess we are first. | 看来我们先到了 |
[33:53] | Well, good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[33:55] | Thank you for being on time. | 感谢你们准时赴会 |
[33:58] | Emeril has invited us to a… | 艾梅里尔邀请我们 |
[34:00] | a little tasting this evening. | 参加今晚的品尝会 |
[34:02] | We don’t want to miss it. | 我们可不想错过 |
[34:04] | Please, everyone… | 请吧 各位 |
[34:06] | No security? | 没有安保措施吗 |
[34:07] | Don’t you want to check us for weapons? | 不用检查一下我们有没有携带武器吗 |
[34:10] | Cher, I took down your entire company | 亲爱的 我只用了给自己 |
[34:14] | with about as much effort | 调一杯罗伯罗伊的精力 |
[34:16] | as it takes for me to mix myself a Rob Roy. | 就扳倒了你们整家公司 |
[34:19] | And Marie… | 而玛丽 |
[34:21] | Marie is immortal, for Christ’s sake. | 玛丽是不死之身 天哪 |
[34:25] | You think we’re worried about guns? | 你觉得我们会担心枪吗 |
[34:27] | Which reminds me… | 说到这个 |
[34:29] | I need a drink. | 我需要一杯喝的 |
[34:31] | Waiter. | 侍应生 |
[34:32] | Martini, please. | 请来杯马提尼 |
[34:34] | Filthy. | 加伏特加 |
[34:35] | Do you want something? | 你想喝什么 |
[34:36] | Oh… Sprite. | 雪碧 |
[34:38] | And a Sprite. | 还有一杯雪碧 |
[34:39] | Uh, Diet Sprite. | 无糖雪碧 |
[34:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:45] | In every negotiation… | 在每一场谈判中… |
[34:47] | A negotiation? | 谁跟你谈判 |
[34:48] | Listen up, white devil. | 听好了 白鬼 |
[34:49] | Now, we sittin’ here | 我们坐在这里 |
[34:51] | out of kindness and generosity, | 是出于仁慈和宽容 |
[34:52] | which is more than your son showed the innocent people | 你的儿子在我店里滥杀无辜的时候 |
[34:55] | that he gunned down in my shop. | 可没有这份仁慈 |
[34:58] | Collateral damage. | 都是些附带损害 |
[35:00] | You know, my new friend is right. | 我的新朋友说得对 |
[35:01] | We are doing you a favor. | 我们这是在帮你 |
[35:02] | We are willing to make… | 我们愿意赔偿 |
[35:04] | Marie Laveau whole for any damage done to her shop. | 玛丽·拉文店中的一切损失 |
[35:07] | We have only one request: | 我们只有一个要求 |
[35:09] | you have to restore our company. | 你们必须让我们的公司复原 |
[35:11] | There are thousands of good, innocent people out of jobs, | 上千名善良无辜的人失去了工作 |
[35:16] | and this has nothing to do with them. | 他们与这事毫无关系 |
[35:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | Collateral damage. | 那也是附带损害 |
[35:23] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:25] | here’s the truth. | 说实话吧 |
[35:28] | This war, | 这场战争 |
[35:30] | it’s a thing of the past. | 是过去的恩怨 |
[35:33] | Sometimes I feel like I’m trying | 有时我觉得自己就像在 |
[35:34] | to rid the State Department of Communists. | 肃清国务院中的共产党 |
[35:41] | This document | 这份协议 |
[35:42] | is signed by every director in this room. | 在座的每位主管都已经签了名 |
[35:46] | It calls for a 100-year truce. | 我们提出休战一百年 |
[35:50] | No witch hunting of any kind | 禁止任何形式的猎巫 |
[35:52] | until all of us who can die | 直到我们之中的凡人 |
[35:54] | are long dead. | 都死绝了 |
[35:57] | This is the end. | 一切都结束了 |
[36:01] | We give up. | 我们投降 |
[36:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:08] | Now, this is my offer to you. | 这是我给你们的提议 |
[36:10] | You disband | 你们解散 |
[36:12] | this little merry troupe of assholes, | 这个滑稽的混蛋组织 |
[36:15] | vowing never to harm | 宣誓从今开始 |
[36:17] | another witch from now until the end of time. | 再不猎巫 直至永久 |
[36:21] | I would also like you | 我还希望你 |
[36:22] | to sign over your house in Berkeley Square to me. | 将在伯克莱广场的房子转签到我的名下 |
[36:25] | But paint it first. | 但得先重新粉刷一遍 |
[36:27] | God knows all the money in the world | 老天 有些人就算拥有金山银山 |
[36:29] | can’t buy good taste. | 也买不来好品味 |
[36:30] | Well, now, I’d like the private jet. | 我呢 想要一架私人喷气式飞机 |
[36:34] | And Marie… | 而玛丽 |
[36:36] | wants a private jet. | 想要一架私人喷气式飞机 |
[36:37] | Okay, this is insanity. | 你们发什么疯 |
[36:40] | We came here to negotiate. | 我们是来谈判的 |
[36:42] | In good faith. | 带着诚意 |
[36:44] | Too much? | 要求太多了吗 |
[36:46] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:48] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[36:52] | Then here’s my other offer. | 那我还有一个提议 |
[37:00] | You can all just die. | 你们干脆全死光好了 |
[37:59] | Well played. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:05] | You Harvard men, | 不愧是哈佛学子 |
[38:07] | charming to the end. | 死到临头还这么有风度 |
[38:12] | Yale… actually. | 其实 是耶鲁 |
[38:18] | You know… killing us, | 杀了我们 |
[38:22] | it’s not gonna put an end to this war. | 这场战争也不会停止 |
[38:25] | Maybe, baby. | 也许吧 亲爱的 |
[38:27] | But it’s gonna be so much fun just to watch it happen. | 可看了这么一场好戏 我欢喜得很啊 |
[38:34] | You got any last words? | 还有什么遗言吗 |
[38:44] | Go to hell, | 下地狱吧 |
[38:46] | witch bitch. | 女巫婊 |
[39:13] | Well, killing him was easier than I thought. | 干掉他 比我想象得简单多了 |
[39:22] | You make a hell of a martini, mister. | 马提尼调得真好 先生 |
[39:25] | I love you more than jazz, baby doll. | 我爱你胜过爱爵士乐 宝贝 |
[39:39] | To the beginning of a long, long friendship. | 敬我们之间的崭新友谊 愿它永垂不朽 |
[39:53] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[39:56] | To hail the conquering hero. | 去犒赏我那战无不胜的大英雄 |
[40:00] | My man swung a mighty axe. | 他耍得一手好斧头 |
[40:02] | I have to go reward him. | 我得去好好嘉奖他 |
[40:10] | Don’t wait up. | 不用等门了 |
[40:15] | Damn, Delphine. | 妈的 德尔菲 |
[40:18] | You know, girl, you may be rotten to the core, | 你虽说是坏到无可救药 |
[40:22] | but you do make a sweet French 75. | 但这酒 调得还真不错 |
[40:29] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢夸奖 夫人 |
[40:36] | Leave it! | 别弄了 |
[40:37] | And get out. | 出去 |
[40:39] | Only thing that could | 现在唯一能 |
[40:41] | ruin this moment is to have to look at your… | 破坏我大好心情的就是看着 |
[40:44] | fugly face. | 你那张猪脸 |
[40:49] | I’ll leave when I’m finished. | 事情做完我就走 |
[40:57] | You will obey me, servant. | 你得听我命令 贱婢 |
[41:03] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[41:07] | I’m not finished. | 事情还没做完 |
[41:10] | But you are. | 但你完蛋了 |
[41:14] | Stupid cow! | 蠢货 |
[41:21] | Thinking you could kill me? | 以为你能杀得了我吗 |
[41:28] | The m… the magic takes time to work. | 魔法奏效需要点时间 |
[41:32] | Your fate is sealed. | 你死定了 |
[41:35] | Oh, you stupid rube! | 你个乡下白痴 |
[41:38] | That ain’t magic. | 这才不是什么魔法 |
[41:40] | It’s an antihistamine. | 不过是抗过敏药罢了 |
[41:43] | And the only thing I’m allergic to is you. | 而唯一让我过敏的 就是你 |
[41:48] | Damn you. Damn you! | 去死吧你 去死吧 |
[42:08] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[42:11] | She cannot die. | 她死不了 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么 |
[42:14] | She’s immortal. | 她是不死之身 |
[42:16] | – But you said… – I just wanted her out of my hair. | -可你说… -我只是想让她别来坏我好事 |
[42:20] | You were most likely to cooperate. | 你看起来是最可能配合的 |
[42:23] | Well, turds on that. | 去你妈的 |
[42:26] | What am I supposed to do with her now? | 现在我要拿她怎么办 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. Bury her. | 我怎么知道 埋了吧 |
[42:30] | She’d just dig her way out! | 她会爬出来的 |
[42:33] | Make sure she can’t. | 那就确保她爬不出来 |
[43:34] | Finally. | 终于到手了 |
[43:37] | A living doll. | 一个活生生的洋娃娃 |
[43:40] | All my own. | 只属于我一个人 |
[43:50] | Don’t forget your toothbrush. | 别忘了带牙刷 |
[44:01] | Kyle, the bus leaves in, like, an hour. | 凯尔 车再过一小时就要开了 |
[44:02] | You have to finish packing. | 你得快点收拾好东西 |
[44:09] | Do you want me to do it? | 要我帮你收拾吗 |
[44:12] | I’m not going. | 我不走了 |
[44:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[44:20] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[44:22] | Of what? Me? | 害怕什么 我吗 |
[44:25] | Of me. | 害怕我自己 |
[44:27] | Of me… | 我怕我会… |
[44:28] | hurting you or somebody else. | 伤害你 或者别人 |
[44:32] | I have these feelings inside that I can’t… | 我内心有些 |
[44:37] | I can’t control. | 无法控制的情感 |
[44:46] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[44:50] | I’m not… | 我 |
[44:52] | scared of you. | 不怕你 |
[44:59] | Put the rest of your things | 把剩下的东西 |
[45:00] | in my bag and-and put your shoes on. | 放我包里 然后穿上鞋 |
[45:02] | We’re leaving, just like planned. | 计划不变 我们马上走 |
[45:04] | I love you, Zoe… | 我爱你 佐伊 |
[45:07] | but it’s not your decision. | 但我已经决定了 |
[45:23] | More happy love. | 更为幸福的爱 |
[45:27] | More happy, | 更为幸福 |
[45:28] | happy love. | 幸福的爱 |
[45:31] | More happy love. | 更为幸福的爱 |