Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Gentlemen, I want you to meet my daughters, 先生们 这几位是我的女儿
[00:33] Marie Louise Pauline, 玛丽·路易斯·玻琳
[00:35] Marie Louise Jeanne, 玛丽·路易斯·珍妮
[00:36] and from my first marriage, 还有我与第一任丈夫的女儿
[00:38] Marie Delphine Lopez. 玛丽·德尔菲·洛佩兹
[00:40] But everyone calls her Borquita. 但大家都叫她波姬塔
[00:42] What they may lack in outer beauty, 她们或许缺乏外在美
[00:44] they more than make up for with their many talents. 但她们卓越的才能弥补了这一点
[00:46] Borquita is a huge help to me with the domestics. 波姬塔在打理家事方面帮了我很大的忙
[00:49] While Jeanne excels in petit point. 珍妮的女红绝佳
[00:52] My youngest, Pauline, 而我最小的女儿 玻琳
[00:54] well, her major talent has yet to reveal itself. 她的才能还尚未显露
[00:58] Perhaps my talent is in the boudoir, 也许我的才能是在闺房里[床上功夫了得]
[01:01] Mother dear. 亲爱的母亲
[01:04] I guess we’ll find out on your wedding night, mon petit. 在你新婚之夜我们就知道了 小宝贝
[01:43] Mon chérie. 亲爱的
[01:46] When the blood dries, 血浆干后
[01:47] my skin is supposed to be tight as a drum. 我的皮肤会紧致如新
[01:51] Just look at this wattle. 看看这些赘肉
[01:56] This blood’s not fresh. 这血浆不新鲜了
[01:58] Borquita! 波姬塔
[02:02] Mon chérie, something happened during the dinner party. 亲爱的 晚宴时出问题了
[02:10] Stupid slut! 愚蠢的荡妇
[02:12] I invite all the eligible bachelors 我邀请了所有的黄金单身汉
[02:15] just to meet you and you… 来满足你 而你
[02:17] spread your filthy legs for the houseman! 居然向男仆大张双腿
[02:21] You might as well rut with the family dog! 你还不如对着狗发情
[02:23] You can’t control me, Mother. 你无法操控我 母亲
[02:25] The hell I can’t! 我当然能
[02:27] The hell I can’t. 我当然能
[02:28] You know what we’re going to say? 你知道我们会怎么说吗
[02:30] We’re going to say he took you by force. 我们会说是他强暴了你
[02:33] Like the savage he is. 如同野人一般
[02:35] No, ma’am, I did no such thing. 不 夫人 我没有
[02:37] – Yes, that’s what happened. – Miss Pauline came on to me. -对 就是这样 -是玻琳小姐主动的
[02:39] And I told her I belong to someone else. 我告诉她 我已心有所属
[02:41] Keep that mongrel quiet. 让那个杂种安静
[02:47] Haul him upstairs. 拖到楼上去
[02:49] No. No. No. 不 不要
[02:57] Bonsoir, my pets. 晚上好 我的宠物们
[02:59] Did y’all miss me? 都想我了吗
[03:03] Hush up. 安静
[03:04] Or I’ll rip your lips open and stuff more shit in there. 不然我就撕开你的嘴灌更多粪进去
[03:09] Why? 为什么
[03:11] Why are you doing this to us? 你为什么要这样对我们
[03:13] Because I can? 因为我可以
[03:16] Now we gonna have flies up here. 不久苍蝇就要在这里四处飞了
[03:23] There. 好了
[03:25] That should do it. 这样应该锁牢了
[03:27] Bastien. 巴斯蒂安
[03:29] You want to rut like a beast… 你想跟野兽一般发情
[03:32] then we’re going to treat you like one. 那我们就把你当野兽
[03:36] Where’s my pickaninny with the head? 那个拿着头的黑小子在哪
[03:53] Put it on him. 给他戴上
[04:10] Darling, you have outdone yourself. 亲爱的 你真是太棒了
[04:13] However did you think this up? 你是怎么想到的
[04:16] My great literacy began with Greek mythology. 希腊神话是我的启蒙教育
[04:19] I used to sit on Daddy’s lap 我曾坐在爸爸的腿上
[04:21] and he would read me those stories 听他给我读那些神话
[04:23] full of their vengeful Gods 里面充斥着渴望复仇的神灵
[04:25] and wondrous miraculous creatures. 和神奇无比的生物
[04:29] But the Minotaur was always my favorite. 但弥诺陶洛斯一直是我的最爱
[04:33] Half-man, half-bull. 半人半牛
[04:38] And now… 而现在
[04:39] I have one of my very own. 我有了自己的牛头怪
[06:14] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这样吗
[06:16] Come on. 快来
[06:17] My mom gets home at 6:00. 我妈妈六点回家
[06:52] It just sucks being somebody’s first. 要给人破处感觉糟透了
[06:55] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不想弄疼你
[06:58] I’ll be okay. 我没事
[07:08] You okay? 你还行吗
[07:18] Charlie? 查理
[07:22] Charlie? 查理
[07:23] Charlie, Charlie, what’s wrong? 查理 查理 你怎么了
[07:25] Charlie! 查理
[07:26] Charlie?! 查理
[07:33] It’s a cliche, but like all cliches, 这很俗套 但像所有俗套的事一样
[07:36] it’s the truth. 这就是事实
[07:38] Your life can change overnight. 你的人生可以在一夜间倾覆
[07:40] Or in a moment. 或者只需要一瞬
[07:42] The official word on Charlie’s death was a brain aneurysm. 官方对于查理死亡的说法是脑动脉瘤
[07:46] But the doctors had never seen anything quite like it before. 但医生此前从未见过这样的例子
[07:49] The blood… 那些血
[07:50] all that blood. 血色漫天
[07:53] It’s not your fault, baby. 这不是你的错 宝贝
[07:56] It’s ours. 是我们的错
[07:58] There’s something I should have told you a long time ago. 有些事 我早就该告诉你
[08:02] I prayed it would skip your generation. 我曾祈祷你不会继承到这血脉
[08:05] Your great-grandmother had the same genetic affliction. 你的曾祖母也受过这遗传之苦
[08:10] So apparently I’m a witch. 所以很显然 我是个女巫
[08:12] It runs in my family, 这力量在我家族的血脉中流淌
[08:14] but it doesn’t show up in every generation, or in every girl. 但不是每代或每个女孩都会遗传到
[08:16] Like my cousin Amanda, she’s just bulimic. 像我堂姐阿曼达 她只有暴食症
[08:19] We read about the Salem Witch Trials in, like, fifth grade. 五年级的时候 我们读到过塞勒姆女巫审判
[08:22] Guess I should have paid more attention. 看来我该多长个心眼的
[08:24] Hang her! Drown her! Burn her! 吊死她 淹死她 烧死她
[08:27] Mercy Osbourne, 梅尔西·奥斯本
[08:29] you have been sentenced to death. 你被判死刑
[08:31] May God have mercy on your wretched soul. 愿上帝怜悯你那可悲的灵魂
[08:34] Those girls weren’t even witches. 那些女孩甚至不是女巫
[08:36] The real witches were cunning and careful not to be caught. 真正的女巫都狡猾小心 不会被抓
[08:40] In fact after that, they got the hell out of Dodge. 事实上在那之后 她们就离开了那里
[08:43] They fled. 逃走了
[08:44] As far South as they could. 尽可能地往南方逃
[08:48] That’s how eventually New Orleans became the new Salem. 所以最终新奥尔良成了新的塞勒姆
[08:51] There’s a school there. 那里有一所寄宿学校
[08:53] A boarding school for girls like you. 专门接收像你这样的女孩
[08:57] You’ll be safe. 你在那里会很安全
[08:59] You’re sending me away? 你要把我送走吗
[09:01] I’m sorry, baby. 抱歉 宝贝
[09:02] We can’t keep you here anymore. 我们不能让你留在这里了
[09:04] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[09:10] What’s going on? 要干什么
[09:12] Mom, what’s going on? What is this? 妈妈 怎么回事
[09:13] Mom! Mom… No, what is this?! 妈妈 不要 这是干什么
[09:16] Mom… 妈妈
[09:18] Mom! 妈妈
[09:22] We’ll handle it from here. 接下来的事就交给我们吧
[09:25] Can’t I drive her to the station? 不能让我送她去车站吗
[09:26] She’s our daughter now, Nora. 她现在是我们的女儿了 诺拉
[09:29] You’ve done all you can. 你已经尽力了
[09:31] A long good-bye would only make things worse. 藕断丝连只会徒添伤感
[09:35] By the way, these drapes. 顺便一提 这窗帘
[09:37] I’m just mad for tartan. 我爱死格子呢了
[10:51] Hello? 有人吗
[11:00] Hello? 有人吗
[11:02] Hello? 有人在吗
[12:11] Dark father, we offer this flesh up to you, 黑暗之父 我们向您奉上这具肉体
[12:14] blood, life, and all. 鲜血 生命 以及一切
[12:16] Get the hell off me! 放开我
[12:20] Jesus, Sabrina, relax. 天哪 莎宾娜 别激动
[12:23] We’re just messing with you. 跟你闹着玩的
[12:25] Holy shit. Are you… 我的天哪 你们是…
[12:26] Madison Montgomery, movie star. 麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 影星
[12:28] Shit. When’s the last time you made a movie, girl? 放屁 你上次拍戏是什么时候的事了 姑娘
[12:31] I’m Nan. Hi. 我叫楠 你好
[12:33] Zoe. 佐伊
[12:34] Queenie. 奎尼
[12:35] So bored now. 无聊透了
[12:36] So, is this all of you? 学校只有你们三个学生吗
[12:37] At the moment. 目前是
[12:41] Cordelia Foxx, headmistress. 我是校长 科迪莉亚·福克斯
[12:45] All right, girls, there’s a van full of groceries 好了姑娘们 载满日用杂物的货车就停在车道上
[12:47] in the driveway that needs unloading. 正等你们去卸货呢
[12:49] I’ll show Zoe to her room. 我带佐伊去她房间
[12:50] Then we meet for Midday Gathering. 午间集合时见
[12:52] Let’s go. 动起来
[13:00] Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies 罗比乔克斯小姐杰出女子学院
[13:03] was established as a premiere girls’ finishing school in 1790. 成立于1790年 是一所专接收奇女子的精修学校
[13:07] During the Civil War, it was converted into a military hospital. 内战期间被用作军事医院
[13:11] Afterwards, it came under new management. 之后管理层换了人
[13:14] Our management. 由我们接手管理
[13:16] In 1868, Marianne Wharton, 1868年 玛丽安·沃顿
[13:19] a prominent East Coast society matron, 一位杰出的东海岸名媛
[13:22] early suffragette, 早期妇女参政权论者
[13:23] author of several popular children’s books– 几部畅销儿童读物的作者
[13:25] and, as it happened, 巧得很
[13:27] the reigning Supreme of that time– 也是当时最强的超级女巫
[13:29] purchased this facility, retaining the name as a cover, 她买下了这里 沿用校名作为幌子
[13:33] establishing a safe haven 建立了能让
[13:34] where young witches could gather to learn. 年轻女巫聚集起来学习的天堂
[13:39] In its heyday, the academy was home to as many as 60 girls. 在全盛时期 学生曾有60名之多
[13:44] Over the years, those numbers dwindled. 年复一年 学生逐渐减少
[13:46] Why? 为什么
[13:47] We’re a dying breed, Zoe. 女巫快要灭绝了 佐伊
[13:49] Many of the families who knew they carried the bloodline 许多知道自己有女巫血统的人
[13:52] made a choice not to reproduce. 选择了不生育后代
[13:54] So, what’s a Supreme? 超级女巫是什么
[13:56] An average witch is born with a few natural gifts. 普通女巫生来具有几种天赋
[13:59] But in each generation there is one woman 但每一代都有这么一位女巫
[14:01] who embodies countless gifts. Some say… 与生俱来无数天赋 有些人说
[14:04] all of them. 她有所有天赋
[14:05] She is the Supreme. 这就是超级女巫
[14:07] Are you the Supreme? 你是超级女巫吗
[14:11] No. 不是
[14:13] I’m like you. 我跟你一样
[14:14] Just a witch. And a teacher. 只是普通女巫 以及老师
[14:17] I’m here to help you identify your gifts 我来帮你认清自己的天赋
[14:19] and teach you how to control them. 并教你如何控制它们
[14:21] She means to suppress them. 她的意思是抑制它们
[14:22] Not suppression. 不是抑制
[14:25] – Control. – She thinks it’s still the 1600s. -是控制 -她认为现在还是17世纪
[14:27] No. Back then, 不 在当时
[14:29] our kind understood the dangers. 我们的族群有危险意识
[14:32] Today, so many families know nothing of their ancestry. 如今 这么多家庭对自己的祖先一无所知
[14:36] Too many girls aren’t lucky enough to have found us 许多女孩很不幸 没找到我们
[14:39] or weren’t identified in time for us to have found them. 或是我们没有及时发现并找到她们
[14:42] Like that poor Cajun girl 正如几个月前
[14:43] just outside Lafayette a few months back. 拉斐特市的那个可怜女孩
[14:47] Misty Day. 米丝蒂·黛
[14:49] She wasn’t much older than any of you. 只比你们年长一点
[14:51] And she had a gift, 她的天赋
[14:53] the power of resurgence. 是起死回生
[14:58] Misty could reach into that place between life and death 米丝蒂能游刃于生死之间
[15:01] and draw a soul back from the precipice, 把灵魂从绝境中拉回来
[15:03] back to this side, back to life. 回到这边 回到阳界
[15:08] To some, this appeared to be 对有些人来说 这就像是
[15:09] the God-touched power of resurrection. 上帝的复活之手
[15:11] To cast you in 将你打入
[15:13] to darkness and sin! 黑暗与罪恶中
[15:16] To others, necromancy. 对另一些人来说 就是巫术
[15:18] To cast you into separation from God! 让你与上帝永远分离
[15:24] So what happened to her? 那她怎么样了
[15:26] The same thing that’s happened 和几个世纪以来
[15:27] to women like us throughout the centuries. 我们这类女人的结局一样
[15:30] Let me go! 放开我
[15:31] Let me go! 放开我
[15:49] It’s you that will end in flames. 你们才是会葬身火海的人
[15:51] I swear it! 我发誓
[16:00] We are under siege, ladies. 我们四面受困 女士们
[16:03] Our lives, 我们的生命
[16:04] our very existence 乃至存在
[16:06] is always at risk. 都一直处于险境
[16:08] Know this or face extinction. 铭记这些 否则就面临灭绝
[16:33] This is Allegra. 这是爱兰歌娜
[16:36] She is the equivalent of a human female in her late 80s. 它相当于80多岁的人类女性
[16:41] Allegra suffers from acute bradycardia, 它患有急性心动过缓
[16:44] her kidneys are failing, 它的肾脏正在衰竭
[16:46] she’s lost the ability to swallow. 无法吞咽食物
[16:49] Allegra, in short, is dying. 简单来说 爱兰歌娜快死了
[16:53] Now, several hours after this video was taken, 在拍摄这段视频几小时后
[16:56] we injected Allegra with our Serum RM47. 我们给爱兰歌娜注射了RM47血清
[17:01] We expanded on the University of Wisconsin studies 我们进一步阐述了威斯康星大学
[17:04] on induced pluripotent stem cells. 在诱导多能干细胞上的研究
[17:09] Meet Allegra today. 看看现在的爱兰歌娜
[17:19] I’ll have what she’s having. 我也要它用的东西
[17:22] And you will. 你会有的
[17:24] Sooner than you’d think. 比你预想的还要快
[17:25] We should be ready for human trials in two years’ time. 两年之内我们就能进行人体试验了
[17:29] This afternoon. 就今天下午
[17:30] Preferably in the next half hour. 最好是半小时之内
[17:32] I have a dinner engagement. 我约了人共进晚餐
[17:33] I’m sorry, but, uh… 抱歉
[17:35] well, that’s impossible. 这不太可能
[17:37] I hear you like to get… 我听说你喜欢
[17:39] sauced at biochemistry conventions 在生化学大会上喝得酩酊大醉
[17:42] and brag about how you’re gonna win the Nobel Prize 吹嘘凭着你现在做的工作
[17:44] for the work you’re doing here, 会获得诺贝尔奖
[17:46] research that has been entirely funded 然则 这一切全由
[17:49] by my late husband’s money. 我的亡夫资助
[17:51] I have made you rich, 我已让你变得富有
[17:55] soon to be famous. 马上会让你名声大噪
[17:58] I want that medicine. 我要那个药
[18:00] I paid for it, and I want it. 我花了钱 我要它
[18:03] Now. 现在就要
[18:03] You can’t smoke in here. 这里不能抽烟
[18:09] Fiona… 菲奥娜
[18:11] you are a very beautiful woman. 你美艳动人
[18:15] But if you’re just looking for something cosmetic, 但如果你只是想看起来更美
[18:18] I can recommend a plastic surgeon. 我可以给你推荐一位整容医生
[18:21] What I need… 我需要的是
[18:24] is an infusion of vitality. 生命力的注入
[18:27] Of youth. 年轻的生命力
[18:29] I want that drug, David, and I want it now. 我要那个药 大卫 现在就要
[18:35] Even if I wanted to give it to you, I couldn’t. 就算我想给你 也给不了
[18:38] What we do here is not magic. 这又不是魔法
[18:42] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:12] Last night, communities across the county 昨晚 县里各个社区都举行了
[19:14] held candlelight vigils praying for Misty’s safe return. 烛光守夜活动 祈祷米丝蒂安全归来
[19:18] However, sources close to the family have declined to comment 然而 与这家人关系亲近的消息人士拒绝对
[19:20] on the fact that authorities now believe they have found 当局已发现失踪女孩最后出现的地点
[19:23] the last known location of the missing girl. 这一事实进行评论
[19:25] It is rumored that 有传言称
[19:26] Misty Day may have been burned at the stake, 米丝蒂·黛也许已被绑在火刑柱上烧死
[19:28] though no official statement was released. 但官方并未发布声明
[19:36] You made me leave my daughters’ violin recital early. 你让我从女儿的小提琴独奏会提早退场了
[19:39] You’ve been injecting me with your shit 你给我注射你那破药
[19:42] for five days now and nothing… 已经五天了 一点都…
[19:45] nothing has changed. 一点效果都没有
[19:48] How do I know you’re not just 我怎么知道
[19:50] shooting me up with some sugar water? 你是不是在拿糖水骗我
[19:52] I have risked my career giving you these drugs. 我豁出前途给你注射这些药
[19:55] They could kill you. I could go to jail. 这药可能会害死你 而我会因此入狱
[19:58] Double the dosage. 给我注射双倍剂量
[19:59] Pull our funding. 你终止投资吧
[20:00] Give me more! 再给我用点药
[20:01] We are organic matter. 我们都是有机物质
[20:03] We are animals. We rot, we die! 我们是动物 会腐烂 会死
[20:10] I will tender my resignation in the morning. 明早我会递交辞呈
[20:16] No! 不行
[20:25] What is this? 怎么回事
[20:27] How are you doing this? 你怎么做到的
[20:35] Get away from… get away from me! 离我远点 离我远点
[20:50] No. 别过来
[20:52] Please. 求你
[20:53] My children. 我还有孩子
[20:55] Don’t be such a baby. 别像个孩子一样
[22:26] Hey, Jeeves. Can I get some iceberg lettuce 吉夫斯 能给我来一份
[22:28] with a side of blue cheese? 生菜配蓝奶酪吗
[22:30] Girl, be nice to Spalding. 妹子 对斯伯丁友善点
[22:32] – Poor bastard ain’t got no tongue. – Is that true, Jeeves? -这倒霉鬼没舌头 -吉夫斯 真的吗
[22:35] Did you use your tongue for something wicked? 你是用舌头干了坏事吗
[22:37] Or maybe you just suck it going down. 还是只是舔阴功夫太烂
[22:41] Oh, come on, Jeeves. 别走啊 吉夫斯
[22:43] Show us your stub! 给我们看看舌根
[22:45] Maybe we can put it to use! 也许还能用呢
[22:48] So, new girl… 新来的
[22:50] what are you in for? 你怎么会来这里
[22:51] Her boyfriend. 因为她男朋友
[22:51] Nan, shut up before you get your ass in trouble. 楠 少说两句 别给自己找麻烦
[22:55] Did you kill him? 你杀了他吗
[22:58] No. It was an accident. 不 他死于意外
[23:00] It was an accident, Zoe. 只是场意外 佐伊
[23:02] And you will find love again. 你还会找到真爱
[23:04] A strange and unexpected… love. 一份奇怪而意外的爱情
[23:06] Girl, are you deaf or just stupid? 你是聋子还是弱智
[23:09] Tell us about this accident. 来说说这场”意外”吧
[23:12] And don’t spare all the gory details. 血腥场面可千万别略过
[23:15] So, why are you here? 那你是为什么来的
[23:18] My agent staged an intervention. 我经纪人管太多
[23:22] Ever since my drunk and disorderly, 自从我酗酒和行为不检之后
[23:23] I get blamed for all kinds of shit that I didn’t do. 就算不关我的事 也都算在我头上
[23:25] But you did it. You killed the man. 但就是你做的 你杀了他
[23:27] I get it, bitch, you’re clairvoyant. 要你管 贱人 知道你能通灵
[23:31] Do you want to know what happened? 想知道怎么回事吗
[23:33] Hi, boys. So glad you all could come. 大家好 很荣幸能迎接你们的到来
[23:36] – Gee, is it hot in here? – Cut, cut. -天哪 是不是有点热呢 -卡 卡
[23:39] – You’re still not hitting your mark. – I’m using the space. -你还是没走到位 -我这是利用空位
[23:42] That’s a light. If you don’t hit your mark, 灯在那里 如果你不走到位
[23:44] that light can’t hit you. 灯就打不到你
[23:54] The light hit him just fine. 那灯倒是砸到他了
[23:56] All he said was “hit your mark”. 他只是让你走准位置
[23:59] Why don’t you just do the world a favor 你就不能造福下人类
[24:01] and take an acting class, you D-list, 好好上堂表演课吗 过气十八线
[24:03] Botox bimbo. 肉毒天后
[24:11] Stop it, you bitch! 住手 你个贱人
[24:12] Stop what? I don’t feel nothing. 住什么手 我什么都没感觉到呀
[24:14] I’m a human voodoo doll. 我只是个活生生的巫毒娃娃
[24:16] – You like this? – Stop! -感觉爽吗 -住手
[24:18] You’re… you’re gonna get in trouble. 别给自己找麻烦
[24:19] Queenie, stop! 奎尼 住手
[24:23] I’ll do it. 我会割下去
[24:23] – I’ll do it. – Come on. Let’s take a walk. -我真的会 -算了 去散散步吧
[24:25] A walk? 散步
[24:28] Fine. I’m not hungry anyway. 算了 反正我也不饿
[24:31] Like anyone believes that. 谁信她不饿
[24:36] Well, that was disturbing. 真烦人
[24:39] Given the choices around here, 现在也没得选了
[24:40] it looks like you’re my new best friend. 看来只能咱俩做朋友了
[24:44] Do you own any clothes that don’t come from the GAP? 除了盖璞 你还有其它牌子的衣服吗
[24:48] Not really. 好像没了
[24:50] Why? 怎么
[24:52] You can borrow something of mine. 那你就先借我的穿吧
[24:54] Frat party tonight. 今晚兄弟会办派对
[24:56] Just got the tweet. 刚看到推特
[25:40] You dropped your cocktail. 你的药水掉了
[25:45] I thought you were in Switzerland. 你不是在瑞士吗
[25:46] L.A. 是在洛杉矶
[25:48] It’s tragic. The glamour’s gone. 真可悲 那个城市已魅力不再
[25:50] They put a shopping mall on Sunset and Vine. 日落藤蔓大厦[洛杉矶标志建筑]里开了家商场
[25:53] I don’t have a broom. 我可没有魔法扫帚
[25:55] That’s ironic. 真讽刺
[25:59] Los Angeles? 洛杉矶
[26:01] Why do you look so jet-lagged? 那你怎么看起来像在倒时差
[26:03] I happen to look wonderful. 只是碰巧气色不错
[26:04] Let me make you something. 给你做点喝的
[26:06] I’ve been working on a restorative that I’ve been experimenting with. 我最近一直在研制一种滋补药剂
[26:09] This will fix you right up. 喝了立刻容光焕发
[26:11] Delia, with her potions and powders. 又是迪莉娅[女巫药剂师]和她瓶瓶罐罐的把戏
[26:14] You know, one of my greatest disappointments in life 我此生最大的遗憾之一
[26:16] is that you never fully realized the extent of your power. 就是没让你明白自己有多大能耐
[26:20] I’ve done pretty well. 我做得也挺好
[26:21] You are the only child of the Supreme. 你是超级女巫唯一的血脉
[26:25] You have royal blood running in your veins. 你身体里流的是超级女巫的血
[26:27] You could be ruling the world. 你能统治世界
[26:30] I like my little kingdom here, thank you. 谢了 但我就喜欢自己的小王国
[26:32] Yeah, well, your little kingdom is a mess. 你的王国就是一团糟
[26:38] No! 不
[26:41] You bitch. 真不识好歹
[26:43] It wouldn’t have killed you. 喝了又不会死
[26:44] Just put me in a coma for a couple days? 只是让我昏迷几天对吗
[26:46] Or weeks. Look, why don’t you just go away? 或者几周 你怎么就不能离我远点
[26:49] I don’t want you here. How else do you want me to say it? 这里不欢迎你 你还要我怎么说
[26:52] You’re still angry. I can tell. 你还在闹脾气 看得出来
[26:53] My God, you are the Supreme. 天啊 你还真是超级女巫
[26:58] I was just on this… wonderful spiritual retreat 我之前在塞多纳
[27:01] with Shirley MacLaine in Sedona. 和莎莉·麦克琳[女演员]静修
[27:04] – It was all about forgiveness. – You dumped me here. -静修的主题是宽恕 -你把我丢在这里
[27:06] You were sent to an elite boarding school. 我送你去的可是精英寄宿学校
[27:11] You know, I’ve often thought that my big mistake with you 我一直在想 对你最错的决定
[27:14] was waiting so long before sending you away. 就是等了这么久才送你走
[27:18] Enough. 够了
[27:19] Show yourself out. 离开这里
[27:20] No. I’m not going. 不 我哪都不去
[27:22] I’m staying. I’m here to help you. 我就待在这里 帮助你
[27:24] Do you know that not 50 miles from here 你知道吗 在离这里不到五十英里的地方
[27:26] a young woman was burned at the stake? 有个年轻姑娘被绑在火刑柱上烧死了
[27:29] It’s Salem all over again. 塞勒姆的事又重演了
[27:32] There is a storm coming. 暴风雨就要来了
[27:34] And you are leaving these poor girls under your charge 你那些可怜的女学生
[27:38] completely unprepared for it. 却根本准备不足
[27:40] I am aware of what’s happening. 我很清楚现在的处境
[27:43] My entire teaching philosophy… 我的教学理念就是…
[27:44] Has been an abject failure. 一败涂地
[27:47] You teach them to cower. 你教她们畏缩懦弱
[27:49] And to hide in the shadows. 躲藏在阴影之下
[27:52] Well, there are no shadows, not anymore. 已经没有藏身的阴影了
[27:54] Do you really think with Twitter and Facebook 在这个充斥着推特和脸书的世界
[27:57] that a witch does anything at all 女巫的一举一动
[27:59] she won’t be videotaped 都会被人录下来
[28:01] and turned into some… viral freak show 然后变成那种变态怪胎秀
[28:03] like a dog who says “I love you”? 比如一只狗开口说我爱你
[28:05] No, no, no. 不 不
[28:06] This is my life. 这是我的生活
[28:07] You can’t come in here and piss all over it. 你不能闯进来指手划脚
[28:09] – I will call the council. – Do. -我要打电话给理事会 -打吧
[28:11] Call the council. 打给理事会啊
[28:12] And then you can explain to them 再跟他们解释清楚
[28:15] why you think it’s a bad idea for the Supreme to teach them. 为什么不想让超级女巫给姑娘们上课
[28:19] When are you gonna die 你怎么还不去死
[28:21] and stop ruining my life? 还要来破坏我的生活
[28:31] I’m here. 我已经来了
[28:33] I’m staying. 我要留下来
[28:37] So why don’t we make the best of it? 何不随遇而安呢
[28:51] Okay, animals, all right, let’s listen up, okay? 兄弟们 听好了
[28:54] All right, we’re gonna go over a few ground rules, gents. 我们要再唠叨一下基本原则
[28:58] The no puke rule will be strictly enforced. 绝对不能喝到吐
[29:02] I will not be drinking… too much tonight, 我今晚不会 喝太多酒
[29:05] so if I see any of you are in danger of hurling in public, 所以要是被我看见谁快当众吐了
[29:08] I will send you back here to the penalty box. 就给我滚回巴士车上
[29:12] That also goes… 同样
[29:13] for public urination and public exposure. 不准随地小便 当众裸体
[29:18] Believe me, Dalton, nobody’s interested in seeing your dick, 相信我 道尔顿 没人想看你的鸟
[29:21] no matter how small it is! 无论它有多小
[29:24] Now, we’re still on probation 现在 由于满月事件
[29:26] for the slightly misguided Blue Mooning episode, 我们仍处在察看期
[29:29] and those pricks at the administration 管理层的那些蠢货
[29:31] are just looking for a reason to cut our balls off, guys. 正等着找借口教训我们呢 伙计们
[29:33] So I will sacrifice one night of a drunken stupor 所以我将牺牲自己这个醉生梦死的夜晚
[29:37] so my brothers can live to party another day! 让我的兄弟们能一直嗨到世界尽头
[29:42] The administration 管理层的蠢货们
[29:44] can suck my cock! 跪舔去吧
[29:45] Yeah! 万岁
[29:48] One, two, one, two, three! 一 二 一二三
[29:49] We are KLG! 我们是KLG
[29:51] One, two, one, two, three! 一 二 一二三
[29:53] We are KLG! 我们是KLG
[30:10] Oh, my God, that’s Madison Montgomery. 天啊 那是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利
[30:13] Now, that’s what I’m talking about. 这才像样嘛
[30:16] That’s prize tuna right there. 真是个大美妞
[30:18] She’s way out of your league. 你跟她可不是一个档次的
[30:19] What’s a girl got to do to get a drink around here? 在这种场合 姑娘要怎么做才能喝到酒
[30:21] Come with me. 跟我来
[30:22] Can’t get a bite 你不晃饵
[30:23] if you don’t dangle your bait in the water. 就钓不到大鱼
[31:45] Thought you looked thirsty. 你看起来有点口渴
[31:49] Is that your superpower? 这是你的超能力吗
[31:51] You can sense dehydration? 能感觉到别人是否口渴
[31:52] One of them. 超能力之一
[31:55] Frat boy, right? 你是兄弟会的人 对吗
[31:56] I think frats are full of Fascists. 我以为兄弟会成员尽是些专横跋扈的人
[31:59] I don’t mind being reduced to a stereotype, but… 我不介意被归为这种形象 但
[32:02] I’m on a scholarship. 我是拿奖学金的
[32:04] My mom lives down in the Ninth Ward. 我妈妈住在下九区
[32:06] Besides, didn’t you come here with a movie star? 再说 你不是和影星一起来的吗
[32:36] You want to be my slave tonight? 今晚你想做我的奴隶吗
[32:38] What’s in it for me? 我有什么好处
[32:40] Are you stupid? 你脑残吗
[32:42] Slaves get nothing. 奴隶什么也得不到
[32:46] Now why don’t you get me another drink? 再去帮我拿杯酒吧
[32:57] It’s on. 开始吧
[33:20] Really? A finishing school? 真的吗 精修学校
[33:22] Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. 罗比乔克斯小姐杰出女子学院
[33:26] I don’t want to talk about me anymore, okay? 我不想再谈我的事了
[33:29] You’re the first hot girl I ever met 你是我见过的第一个
[33:30] who didn’t want to talk about herself. 不想谈论自己的辣妹
[33:32] There’s got to be something wrong with you. 肯定有问题
[33:37] I know. You have a boyfriend. 我知道了 你有男朋友
[33:40] No, I don’t. 不 我没有
[33:44] Kyle, I like you. 凯尔 我喜欢你
[33:46] But it’s not gonna work out. 但我俩没戏
[33:48] Have you seen Madison? 你看见麦迪逊了吗
[34:35] Hey, I can’t find her anywhere. 到处都找不到她
[34:37] What, you think she ditched you? 怎么 你觉得她抛下你走了
[34:40] I’ll look around upstairs. Hang on. 我去楼上看看 稍等
[34:45] Brush her hair back so I can see her face. 把她的头发拨到后面 好让我看清她的脸
[34:49] What the hell are you doing?! 你们他妈干什么呢
[34:53] – Get off her! – Wait your turn, man. -放开她 -还没轮到你呢 兄弟
[34:55] Are you out of your mind?! 你们疯了吗
[34:56] – Come on, man. – Give me this. -拜托 伙计 -给我
[35:06] Madison? 麦迪逊
[35:09] Shit! 妈的
[35:11] Madison, hey. 麦迪逊 醒醒
[35:13] Did they give you something? 他们给你下药了吗
[35:19] Don’t push. 别推
[35:24] Okay, look, stay here, okay? I’m not gonna… 好了 哪儿也别去好吗 我不会
[35:26] I’m not gonna let ’em get away with this. 我不会放过他们的
[35:32] Give me the phone, Brener. 把手机给我 布雷纳
[35:33] Eat shit, Kyle. 吃屎吧你 凯尔
[35:33] Give me the phone, Brener. That’s evidence. 快给我 布雷纳 那是证据
[35:35] Eat shit, Kyle. 吃屎吧你 凯尔
[35:36] I’m calling the cops. 我要报警了
[35:38] – What’s going on back there? – Get him off the bus. -你们在后面吵什么呢 -让他下车
[35:40] – Come on, man. – Stop. Stop. -快下去 伙计 -别 住手
[35:42] All right, everybody shut up! 现在都给我把嘴闭上
[35:44] All right, everybody shut up! 都给我闭嘴
[35:47] First thing, delete the videos from your phones. 首先 把手机里的视频都删了
[35:52] We stick together. 我们现在得团结
[36:00] Stop! 停车
[36:49] The Louisiana campus is still in shock over 路易斯安那大学仍沉浸在
[36:51] the tragic bus crash last night. 昨夜车祸悲剧所带来的震惊之中
[36:54] Nine members of the fraternity 车上一共有九名
[36:55] Kappa Lambda Gamma were on board. KLG兄弟会的成员
[36:58] Seven of the boys died on the scene. 其中七名男孩当场死亡
[37:00] Two were rushed to Troost Medical Center 还有两名被紧急送往楚斯特医疗中心救治
[37:02] where they remain in critical condition. 目前情况仍很危险
[37:04] Officials will not confirm the identities of the deceased. 官方并不会公布死者的身份
[37:08] Hey, I was watching that! 我在看呢
[37:10] Why? It’s yesterday’s news. 有什么好看的 昨天的新闻了
[37:12] They got any Greek yogurt? 有希腊酸奶吗
[37:16] We have to tell somebody what happened. 我们得把这事告诉别人
[37:19] The one I met– Kyle– 我遇到的那个叫凯尔的
[37:19] Madison, he tried to stop it. 麦迪逊 他试图阻止他们
[37:21] And he was on that bus. 他也在车上
[37:23] What are we talking about? 在聊什么呢
[37:25] The college boys? 那几个大学男生吗
[37:26] Taken in the prime of their lives. 在花样年华就被夺去了生命
[37:28] Such a tragedy. 真是一场悲剧
[37:29] Almost makes you want to cry, doesn’t it? 都让人不禁落泪了 是吧
[37:32] But, then, the world’s not gonna miss a bunch of assholes 但话说回来 这帮穿埃德·哈迪T恤的傻逼
[37:35] – in Ed Hardy T-shirts. – Who are you? -也死不足惜 -你是谁
[37:37] You know, I’ve got to hand it to you. 我真得夸你几句
[37:39] A bus flip? That’s not easy. 把车弄翻 不简单啊
[37:42] But you were a sloppy, little witch bitch. 但你依然只是个邋遢的小贱女巫
[37:45] Go to hell, you stupid hag. 去死吧 蠢老太婆
[37:55] Say that. 活该
[37:57] Now, I’ve read all your files. 我看过你们所有人的资料
[37:59] And you’re never gonna become great women of our clan 你们要想在这破”魔法学校”闯出大名堂
[38:02] sitting around here at Hogwarts 简直是痴人说梦
[38:04] under the confused instruction of my daughter. 再说我女儿自己都稀里糊涂不知要怎么指导你们
[38:08] We’re going on a field trip. 今天我们要去实地考察
[38:09] Jesus. Go change your clothes. 老天 换身衣服吧
[38:12] Wear something… 穿一身
[38:15] black. 黑色
[38:23] Where are we going? 这是要去哪啊
[38:24] It’s too hot. 太热了
[38:25] My freaking vagina is sweating. 我两腿之间都汗流如瀑了
[38:27] To Popp Fountain. 去波普泉
[38:29] A kind of holy place for our order. 可以说是我们这类人的圣所
[38:32] Back in the 1970s, 上世纪七十年代
[38:34] Mary Oneida Toups led an alternative coven down here. 玛丽·奥奈达·托普斯是这里有名的另类女巫
[38:39] She and her sister witches would gather there, 她和她的女巫姐妹们在那聚会
[38:41] proudly and publicly, 公开而骄傲
[38:43] very much in the spirit of the times. 也挺衬当时的时代精神的
[38:46] But it was damaged during Katrina. 但卡特里娜飓风摧毁了那里
[38:47] And the authorities used this as an excuse to declare 当局便以此为借口宣布这个神圣的地方
[38:51] this sacred space a safety hazard. 有安全隐患
[38:54] It’s been closed off ever since. 自那以后就不对外开放了
[38:56] I don’t understand. What are we supposed to do if we can’t get in? 我不明白 进不去的话我们去干什么
[38:59] Tear the wall down. 把墙推倒进去呗
[39:01] When witches don’t fight, we burned. 不会战斗的女巫 就会被烧死
[39:03] This is seriously the worst field trip ever. 这绝对是最烂的一次实地考察
[39:04] Each one of you has a unique gift, 你们都各具天赋
[39:07] but that’s not nearly enough to be a real witch. 但都远不足以使你们成为真正的女巫
[39:10] And you’re a real witch? 说得好像你真是一样
[39:12] She’s the Supreme. 她可是超级女巫
[39:16] You know that one– 刚刚说话这姑娘
[39:18] she’s smarter than all of you put together. 你们三个加起来都没她聪明
[39:28] The New Orleans Preservation Foundation 新奥尔良文物保护协会
[39:29] is proud to present the haunted home tour 很荣幸能带你们参观臭名昭著的
[39:32] of the notorious Madame LaLaurie. 拉劳里夫人鬼屋
[39:34] This very house, 这间屋子
[39:35] the center of New Orleans high society, 就是新奥尔良上流社会的中心
[39:37] was also a place of abject horror. 同时也是恐怖悲剧的发生地
[39:39] You want me to get her? 要我去叫她吗
[39:41] No. 不用
[39:42] Oh, excuse me. You can’t just barge in on the tour 不好意思 没买票可不能随便
[39:45] without purchasing a ticket. 闯入我们的参观
[39:47] You’re giving us a tour for free. 你会带我们免费参观
[39:49] For free. Of course. 免费 当然可以
[39:51] The Code Noir, 《黑法》中
[39:53] a decree that dictated the conditions of slavery, 规定了黑奴的生活条件
[39:56] did not exist on these grounds. 但在这里并没有被执行
[39:58] It was replaced by the Madame’s own code of terror. 取而代之的是拉劳里夫人自创的恐怖法典
[40:01] And the torture she inflicted on her slaves 即使在179年后的今天
[40:04] would spawn 179 years of hauntings. 她对黑奴施加的折磨依然萦绕于此
[40:08] Wasn’t this house owned by the guy in Face Off? 这屋主不是《变脸》的男主角吗
[40:08] 《变脸》 吴宇森导演的好莱坞影片 由尼古拉斯·凯奇和约翰·特拉沃塔出演
[40:11] Correct, the actor Nicolas Cage was a previous owner. 没错 影星尼古拉斯·凯奇是前任屋主
[40:14] Madame LaLaurie was infamous for her vanity. 拉劳里夫人以奢华无度而臭名昭著
[40:17] She fought the rigors of age with a sacrament 为了防止容颜老去
[40:19] of expensive creams from Europe 她使用产自欧洲的名贵香膏
[40:22] and something else far more exotic. 以及其它更稀有的东西
[40:24] Oh, I’m running out. We gonna have to get some more. 快要用完了 再去弄点来
[40:28] No! 不
[40:29] – Please don’t make me. – You think I want to do this?! -求你别逼我去 -你以为我乐意这样吗
[40:32] You can blame your father and his fresh-faced whore. 要怪就怪你爸和他那个娇美如花的小荡妇
[40:35] Unless you’d like to split your inheritance 不然你就等着你的遗产
[40:37] with an endless parade of colored bastards. 被那些多到数不过来的黑鬼野种给瓜分了吧
[40:58] The secret ingredient to the Madame’s beauty ritual 拉劳里夫人保持美貌的秘方
[41:01] was a poultice made from human pancreas. 就是一种由人类胰脏制成的药膏
[41:05] This is the infamous chamber of horrors. 这里就是臭名昭著的恐怖之屋
[41:08] No flash photography, please. 请不要开闪光灯拍照
[41:10] The attic where Madame LaLaurie 拉劳里夫人就是在这间阁楼里
[41:13] inflicted heinous torture upon her slaves. 对她的奴隶进行了惨无人道的折磨
[41:17] And where she ultimately met her own demise. 同样 她也是在这里一命呜呼的
[41:34] Get off my property! 从我的地盘上滚出去
[41:35] I’ve heard that you are in need of my services. 我听说 你需要我的帮助
[41:38] What could a Negress have that I would ever want? 一个黑鬼能帮我什么
[41:40] Mon pele Marie Laveau. 我叫玛丽·拉文
[41:42] I have the cure for your husband’s affliction. 我可以治好你丈夫的病
[41:45] His compulsion for young ladies. 治好他对年轻女子的迷恋
[41:48] I’ll have you flogged for your insolence! 再口出狂言 小心我抽你
[41:50] A love potion 这是一味爱情剂
[41:52] to ensure fidelity. 能保你丈夫忠贞不渝
[41:59] If the potion entrances as you promise, 这剂药要是真如你说得这么灵
[42:01] your future’s assured. 我保你下半辈子衣食无忧
[42:04] To our future together. 敬我们的美好未来
[42:06] Salut. 敬我们
[42:12] It’s like honeysuckle. 尝起来像金银花
[42:29] Ooh, yes. 感觉不错
[42:32] Oh, non. 不
[42:33] Oh, God! 上帝啊
[42:35] What did…? 你给我…
[42:43] Get it… 把它
[42:45] get it out of me. 把它从我体内弄出去
[42:48] Unbeknownst to Madame LaLaurie, a slave she had brutally mutilated 拉劳里夫人有所不知 她残忍折磨的一名奴隶
[42:51] was Marie Laveau’s lover, 是玛丽·拉文的爱人
[42:53] and she came to exact her revenge. 她是来复仇的
[43:08] Mon Cher, what has she done to you? 亲爱的 她对你做了什么
[43:24] The potion inflicted its cruel justice, 那是一味伸张正义的药
[43:26] and she got what she richly deserved. 拉劳里夫人也完全是咎由自取
[43:28] But her body was never found. 但她的尸体至今下落不明
[43:30] To this day, no one knows 直到今天 依然没有人知道
[43:32] the final resting place of Madame LaLaurie. 拉劳里夫人的安息之地
[43:43] What do you hear? 你听到了什么
[43:45] The lady of the house. 女主人的声音
[44:51] Please. Please let it be him, please. 一定 一定要是他
[45:09] It should have been you, asshole! 该死的是你 混蛋
[45:29] It’s the second door on your left down the hall. 走廊尽头左手边第二间房
[45:32] Make sure you stack ’em vertically. 箱子一定要竖着堆起来
[45:34] I’m responsible for those girls. 我是这些女孩的负责人
[45:36] What if something had happened? 万一出了什么事呢
[45:37] – Well, nothing did. – Where’s Zoe Benson? -没出事啊 -佐伊·班森人呢
[45:39] How would I know that? 我怎么知道
[45:43] Oh, that’s my taxi. 我的出租车来了
[45:45] Here, darling. 拿着 亲爱的
[45:46] Make sure you tip them generously when they’re done. 上面的人完事后 记得给多点小费
[45:50] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[45:51] Out. Don’t wait up. 去外头 别等我了
[45:53] I have half a mind to enchant the locks after you leave. 我在想 等你走后要不要给门锁施咒
[45:57] Don’t make me drop a house on you. 别逼我给你难堪
[46:00] When the levees broke, 堤岸崩溃之时
[46:02] the people of New Orleans were tested. 也是新奥尔良面临考验的时刻
[46:04] Those who stayed, stayed for a reason. 有人因为坚持信仰而留下
[46:07] With that came a sense of purpose and community. 与之相随的还有使命感和社区的温暖
[46:10] That’s what happens in a crisis. 这是危机留给我们的
[46:12] All the bullshit falls away, 无意义的被剔除
[46:14] and what’s left is just so raw and vulnerable. 残存的是本真和脆弱
[46:17] It’s agony to let people see you so exposed. 将自己暴露在众人面前是一种极大的痛苦
[46:21] It takes a huge amount of trust, 这需要无比的信任
[46:23] and for most of us, 可对我们大多数人来说
[46:24] that trust was shattered long ago. 信任早就支离破碎了
[46:27] But, like it or not, we need each other. 但不管我们愿不愿意 我们需要彼此
[46:29] And we neeed each other desperately. 我们就是彼此的救命稻草
[46:32] My mother was right. 妈妈说得没错
[46:34] The world isn’t safe for a girl like me. 对于我这样的女孩来说 世界太危险了
[46:37] But maybe I’m not safe for the world, either. 但也许 我也并非良善
[46:41] And since I’ll never be able to experience real love, 既然我永远也无法体会真爱的含义
[46:44] might as well put this curse to some use. 那也不要浪费这样的”天赋”
[47:17] Excellent work, gentlemen. 干得漂亮 先生们
[47:18] Just set it down right here. 把它放在这里就好
[47:25] Well, I’d thank you, 我想表达感谢
[47:27] but you’re never gonna remember any of this anyhow. 但你们也不会记得这件事
[48:11] Come on, Mary Todd Lincoln. 走吧 玛丽·陶德·林肯
[48:14] I’ll buy you a drink. 我请你喝一杯
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme