时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I went to see Lilies of the Field last night. | 我昨晚去看了《野百合》 |
[00:21] | I’m reading the book right now. | 我正在看原著呢 |
[00:23] | Sidney Poitier’s performance was fabulous. | 西德尼·波蒂埃的演技真是太棒了 |
[00:26] | I’m right at the part where he’s starting to build the chapel. | 我正看到他要兴建小教堂那章节呢 |
[00:28] | I won’t ruin it for you then. | 那我就不剧透扫你的性了 |
[00:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:34] | Good morning, Sister. | 早上好 修女 |
[00:44] | She’s burning up. | 她在发烧 |
[00:51] | God! | 天哪 |
[00:53] | Grace? Grace? | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[00:57] | Should I call Dr. Arden? | 要去叫奥尔顿医生来吗 |
[00:58] | That butcher? He’s the one who did this to her. | 那个侩子手 这就是他干的好事 |
[01:01] | Should I call an ambulance? | 那要叫救护车吗 |
[01:03] | She’ll be dead before it gets here. | 等救护车过来她早就死了 |
[01:11] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 血止不住 |
[01:14] | She’s turning blue. | 她浑身都发青了 |
[01:16] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[01:23] | She’s not breathing. | 她停止呼吸了 |
[01:35] | We almost lost you, Grace. | 你差点就没命了 格蕾丝 |
[01:39] | You should have let me go. | 你们该让我就这么死了 |
[02:59] | Doing a little afternoon gardening, doctor? | 悠闲的午后种种花草呢 医生 |
[03:02] | Just repotting this salvia divinorum. | 只是移栽这盆鼠尾草 |
[03:05] | It’s not thriving as it should, | 它本该茁壮成长的 却始终萎靡不振 |
[03:07] | and I’m determined to revive it. | 我一定要救活它 |
[03:09] | And I have every confidence… | 我很有信心 |
[03:11] | you will. | 你行的 |
[03:13] | I worry less for your plants than I do for your patients. | 比起这些花花草草 我更担心你的病人 |
[03:16] | But… I mean, | 不过… |
[03:17] | since you appear to be all thumbs, | 你看起来笨手笨脚的 |
[03:19] | surely one of them is green. | 搞砸一件也正常 |
[03:21] | – I beg your pardon? – The french girl, Grace, | -你再说一遍 -那个法国女孩 格蕾丝 |
[03:25] | she nearly died this morning because of you. | 就因为你 她今早差点没命了 |
[03:28] | What… are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:30] | The sterilization that Sister Jude ordered– | 裘德修女让你给她做绝育手术 |
[03:31] | you botched it, Arthur. | 而你搞砸了 亚瑟 |
[03:32] | She’s been hemorrhaging. | 她大出血了 |
[03:34] | Sterilization? | 绝育手术 |
[03:35] | The nurses have stabilized her for now, | 护士们已经稳定住她的情况了 |
[03:37] | but if she takes another turn, | 若情况又急转直下 |
[03:38] | I might have to send her to a real hospital. | 我也许要送她去一家真正的医院了 |
[03:40] | Or let her bleed out. | 抑或让她失血而死 |
[03:42] | Which I suppose is the real… alternative. | 后者才是明智之选 |
[03:46] | We can’t really afford to let the outside world | 我们可不能让外界 |
[03:47] | get a look at your handiwork, now, can we? | 看到你的杰作 是吧 |
[03:49] | I performed no sterilization, Sister. | 我没做过绝育手术 修女 |
[03:52] | Oh, Arthur, you’re back to your old tricks. | 亚瑟 你又故技重施了 |
[03:54] | All of her girl parts have been scooped out. | 她的女性器官都被人摘除了 |
[03:58] | I must say I don’t care much | 不得不说 我不太喜欢 |
[03:59] | for your insinuations, or your tone. | 你话中的暗讽和说话的口气 |
[04:02] | As the head of this institution, | 我是这家精神病院的负责人 |
[04:04] | I demand to be spoken to with at least a modicum of respect! | 你说话给我放尊重点 |
[04:08] | That’s rich… Arthur. | 太好笑了 亚瑟 |
[04:12] | You really think you’re in charge? | 你真觉得这里你管事吗 |
[04:17] | You touch me again… | 你再碰我一下 |
[04:20] | You will die. | 就死定了 |
[04:30] | I hope this clarifies the chain of command, Arthur. | 希望这能让你明白这里谁说了算 亚瑟 |
[04:44] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道自己要做什么 |
[04:46] | You know it in your heart. | 你心里明白 |
[04:48] | Time to be brave and do the right thing | 勇敢一点 做正确的事吧 |
[04:49] | and don’t blow your one chance. | 别毁了你仅有的机会 |
[04:53] | Somebody’s got to be the hero, so why not you, | 总有人要成为英雄 为何不是你呢 |
[04:55] | for once in your miserable life?! | 在你悲惨的人生中成就一次伟业 |
[04:59] | You know you’re nothing but a filthy drunk! | 你不过是个肮脏的酒鬼 |
[05:01] | You never did nothing for nobody! | 你从没为别人做过什么 |
[05:02] | Here’s your chance to do something! | 现在机会来了 |
[05:04] | Shut up! Shut the hell up! | 闭嘴 快闭嘴 |
[05:07] | I warned you about your dirty mouth. | 我警告过你不要乱说脏话 |
[05:10] | That wasn’t to you, Sister. | 我不是说你 修女 |
[05:12] | I was talking to the voices in my head. | 我在跟脑子里的声音说 |
[05:14] | They get real loud sometimes. | 他们有时真的很吵 |
[05:16] | Cursing won’t help silence anything. | 咒骂可没法让它静下来 |
[05:20] | You’re right, Sister. | 你说得对 修女 |
[05:22] | So what’s it gonna be, | 你会怎样选呢 |
[05:23] | a life of pure shit | 屎样的人生 |
[05:24] | or a legacy of a brave, heroic soldier? | 还是勇敢的传奇呢 英勇的战士 |
[05:30] | You know, Sister… | 修女 知道吗 |
[05:32] | These slices look a little uneven. | 这些切得不是很平 |
[05:34] | What are you talking about, Miles– they look fine. | 你说什么呢迈尔斯 看起来很好啊 |
[05:38] | I think there’s something wrong with the slicer. | 可能是切片机出了问题 |
[05:42] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我来看看 |
[05:45] | I’m real good with machines. | 我对机器很在行 |
[05:59] | You know what you need to do! | 你知道你需要做什么 |
[06:00] | For once in your miserable life… | 窝囊了一辈子 争气一回吧 |
[06:01] | You never did nothing for nobody! | 你从没为别人做过什么 |
[06:03] | Here’s your chance to do something! | 这是你做出点贡献的机会 |
[06:09] | We got the bleeding stopped, but he’s gonna need stitches– | 血止住了 但还得缝针 |
[06:13] | A lot of ’em. | 得不少针啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, Sister Mary Eunice, I’m so sorry! | 玛丽·尤妮斯修女 对不起 |
[06:16] | Sister Jude’s gonna be very angry with me! | 裘德修女会对我大发雷霆的 |
[06:24] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 那玩意是什么意思 |
[06:26] | It’s a name. | 是个名字 |
[06:27] | – Don’t look like English. – It’s not. | -看着不像英语啊 -不是英语 |
[06:29] | It’s ancient Aramaic. | 是古阿拉米语 |
[06:33] | Miles…that name on the wall, | 迈尔斯 墙上的名字 |
[06:36] | How do you know it? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:36] | Name? | 名字 |
[06:39] | Is that what it is? | 那是个名字吗 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:42] | I can’t even read it. | 我都不认识 |
[06:44] | Why would I write it? | 怎么会写出来呢 |
[06:46] | Did you summon her? | 是你召唤了她吗 |
[06:49] | Summon who? | 召唤谁 |
[06:52] | We should get him stitched, Sister. | 我们得给他缝针了 修女 |
[06:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:55] | Once that’s accomplished, put him in isolation. | 处理完毕之后 把他关禁闭 |
[06:57] | We don’t reward this kind of behavior. | 这种行为必须惩戒 |
[06:59] | Have this wall scrubbed at once! | 马上把这面墙擦洗干净 |
[07:03] | Careful not to open them stitches. | 小心别把缝针挣开 |
[07:05] | You all right, Miles? | 你还好吗 迈尔斯 |
[07:11] | I don’t want to be here no more. | 我不想再待在这里了 |
[07:13] | It’s just for one night, Miles. | 只待一个晚上而已 迈尔斯 |
[07:15] | I don’t mean this room, Frank. | 我不是说这件屋子 弗兰克 |
[07:19] | I mean this world. | 我是说这个世界 |
[08:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:04] | You know who I am, Miles. You summoned me. | 你知道我是谁 迈尔斯 你召唤了我 |
[08:08] | I did? | 是吗 |
[08:09] | I’m here to help you, if that’s what you want. | 我是来帮你的 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[08:18] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[08:27] | Shall I kiss you, Miles? | 需要我亲吻你吗 迈尔斯 |
[08:31] | Shall I kiss you… | 需不需要我亲吻你 |
[08:35] | and make this all go away? | 带走你一切痛苦 |
[08:39] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[08:59] | Who dares look upon Shachath? | 是谁胆敢目视煞卡 |
[09:01] | Show yourself. | 快快现身 |
[09:24] | You did what you had to do, now leave. | 你已做了你要做的 请回吧 |
[09:27] | What are you that you can look upon me? | 你是什么身份 竟敢目视煞卡 |
[09:30] | I’m just a simple nun. | 我只是个普通的修女 |
[09:32] | A nun, perhaps… | 是修女没错 |
[09:35] | but not so simple. | 但绝不普通 |
[09:36] | Something else resides in you. | 你体内有别的东西 |
[09:39] | One like me, but fallen. | 像我一样 但却是堕落的 |
[09:43] | Cousin. | 表亲 |
[09:44] | I’m no cousin of yours. | 我不是你的表亲 |
[09:46] | Now leave this place, you’re not wanted here. | 赶紧离开这里 你在这不受欢迎 |
[09:48] | I was invited, unlike you. | 我是受邀而来 而你却不是 |
[09:50] | Do you know why you seek me out, cousin? | 你知道为什么你一直在找寻我吗 表亲 |
[09:52] | I don’t seek you out. | 我才没有找寻你 |
[09:53] | But you do, or some part of you. | 你有 或者说你心中某一部分在找我 |
[09:55] | The part that used to be pure. | 那曾经纯洁的部分 |
[09:58] | The human girl you’ve taken hostage sings to me. | 那个被你挟持的人类女孩在向我哭诉 |
[10:04] | Oh, heavenly host, | 天上的主啊 |
[10:06] | Will you release me? | 您可否释放我 |
[10:09] | Can you release me? | 您能否释放我 |
[10:12] | Oh, shut up, you stupid sow! | 闭嘴 你个傻婊子 |
[10:20] | She likes it here. | 她喜欢待在这里 |
[10:25] | We like it. | 我们都喜欢 |
[10:28] | We have work left to do. | 我们还有事情要做 |
[10:30] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[10:35] | We’ll meet again. | 我们会再相见的 |
[10:57] | You’re grievously ill, Grace. | 你病得很严重 格蕾丝 |
[10:59] | There’s an infection coursing through your body, | 你身体内部都被感染了 |
[11:02] | probably caused by a botched hysterectomy. | 很可能是失败的子宫切除手术造成的 |
[11:06] | I’ve been accused of having committed this savagery. | 有人说是我让你变成这样的 |
[11:09] | Both you and I know it’s not the truth. | 你们都知道不是那样的 |
[11:12] | At this stage, | 现在这种情况 |
[11:14] | it would be easier just to let you die, | 让你死是最简单的办法 |
[11:16] | but I will not be the one to take the fall for this. | 但我可不想背这个黑锅 |
[11:21] | You will require a strict regimen of medicines | 你要严格遵循医嘱服药 |
[11:25] | and round-the-clock care. | 接受全天候的呵护 |
[11:28] | But you will live, Grace. | 但你会活下去 格蕾丝 |
[11:32] | If only to set the record straight. | 只要可以澄清误会就好 |
[12:35] | It’s all right. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Everything accurate as, uh, far as you can remember? | 所有记述都和你…记忆里的一样吧 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I-I said these things, but I didn’t confess. | 对 我说了这些话 可我并没认罪 |
[12:44] | It was a headshrinker trick. | 是一个精神科医生搞的鬼 |
[12:46] | Kit, they’re going to play the tape for the jury, | 基特 他们会给陪审团放这盘磁带 |
[12:49] | and if I hear what this says you said… | 如果是我听到这里面你的说法 |
[12:53] | …I convict. | 我会觉得你有罪 |
[12:54] | Did you talk to Grace, like I told you? | 我说过你该去找格蕾丝谈谈 你去了吗 |
[12:56] | I mean, she can testify that she saw Alma. | 我是说 她说她见到艾尔玛了 |
[12:58] | My wife is not dead, and it proves I didn’t do it. | 我妻子没死 这就证明我没杀她 |
[13:02] | First of all, she’s a patient in a mental institution, | 首先 她是一个精神病人 |
[13:06] | so what she saw is not likely to convince a lot of people. | 因此她的所见不太可能说服很多人 |
[13:10] | Second, they tell me she’s real sick. | 其次 据说她病得很厉害 |
[13:12] | She might not even make it to the hearing. | 她可能都活不到听证会那天 |
[13:15] | The one way I saw for you to avoid the electric chair– | 我认为你可以避免死刑的唯一方法 |
[13:19] | Dr. Thredson took away. | 被史莱森医生剥夺了 |
[13:21] | Now, that doesn’t mean that you can’t change his mind. | 不过你也许能让他改变主意 |
[13:27] | Now, I’m not telling you to lie, | 我不是让你撒谎 |
[13:29] | but, uh, if you started to act… | 但是 如果你假装… |
[13:32] | maybe we could build a defense to get 12 people to, uh, | 也许我们可以阻止那12个陪审员 |
[13:38] | be convinced that, uh… that you can’t | 相信…你没有… |
[13:41] | tell the difference between, uh, right and wrong. | 明辨是非的能力 |
[14:08] | You heard me calling? | 你听到我的呼唤了 |
[14:15] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我坚持不下去了 |
[14:24] | Death would be better. | 死掉会更好 |
[14:32] | I used to be scared of it. | 我以前惧怕死亡 |
[14:37] | But I’m not afraid anymore. | 但现在不怕了 |
[14:39] | Just let go. | 放下一切吧 |
[14:42] | I’m right here with you. | 我在这里陪你 |
[14:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:58] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[15:05] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[15:07] | Are you decent? | 你穿好衣服了吗 |
[15:16] | I think we need to have a little talk, don’t you? | 我觉得我们有必要谈谈 你觉得呢 |
[15:19] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[15:20] | It is. | 我想 |
[15:24] | First of all, I want you to know that I’m not angry. | 首先我想让你知道 我不生气 |
[15:28] | What happened before was wrong. | 之前发生的事是不对的 |
[15:30] | It was very wrong, and I don’t blame you. | 非常不对 我不怪你 |
[15:31] | It was my fault. Truth is, I probably | 那是我的错 事实上 |
[15:33] | shouldn’t have brought you here in the first place. | 可能我本来就不该把你带来 |
[15:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:37] | If there’s one thing you should know about me, Lana, | 拉娜 我这人最大的特点 |
[15:39] | it’s that I’m tenacious. I don’t like to give up. | 就是坚毅 我不喜欢放弃 |
[15:40] | That kind of stick-to-itiveness has | 那种坚持到底的品质 |
[15:42] | served me and my patients very well, | 对我和我的患者们都有很大益处 |
[15:44] | but sometimes it also prevents me | 但有时 它也会阻碍我 |
[15:46] | from acknowledging when I have reached an impasse like the one | 在我陷入僵局之时 及时感知的能力 |
[15:49] | I think we’ve reached here. | 就像我们现在的状况 |
[15:52] | An impasse? | 僵局 |
[15:57] | Don’t look so frightened, okay? | 别这么害怕好吗 |
[15:59] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[16:00] | I want this to be as painless for you as possible, | 我希望尽量减少你的痛苦 |
[16:02] | so I will let you a choice. | 所以我会让你自己选 |
[16:04] | I can either cut your throat, | 我可以割断你的喉咙 |
[16:05] | or I can strangle you. | 或是掐死你 |
[16:07] | I don’t believe in guns. | 我不太喜欢用枪 |
[16:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:11] | Christ, what am I saying? | 天呐 我胡说八道什么呢 |
[16:14] | It doesn’t matter how we do it. | 过程并不重要 |
[16:20] | We’ll put you out. | 我会先让你昏迷 |
[16:21] | Please, no. | 求求你不要 |
[16:22] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你感觉不到任何痛苦 |
[16:24] | Please, no. no, no. | 求求你不要啊 |
[16:26] | Please, please. No, no, no. no! | 求求你啊 不要不要 |
[16:28] | – Please! – Stop it! Stop… | -求求你了 -安静 不要 |
[16:30] | fighting. | 反抗了 |
[16:32] | Stop fighting! | 不要挣扎了 |
[16:33] | No! | 不要 |
[16:35] | You’ll be reunited with Wendy. | 你马上就会和温迪团聚了 |
[16:37] | You remember Wendy? | 你还记得温迪吧 |
[16:39] | Don’t you? | 还记得吗 |
[18:09] | Drive. Go, please. | 开车 快走 快 |
[18:10] | Please, drive away. Please! | 请开走 快 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:22] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[18:25] | You didn’t give me much of a choice. | 我也没有多余的选项不是 |
[18:26] | You jumped in the car. | 你就这么直接跳进了我的车 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:30] | I had to get away from him. | 我必须远离他 |
[18:33] | Did you have a fight with your boyfriend? | 跟你男朋友起冲突了 |
[18:35] | What did you do to him? | 你做了什么对不起他的事 |
[18:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:42] | What makes you think it was my fault? | 为什么你会认为是我的错 |
[18:44] | He almost killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[18:46] | – And he’s not my boyfriend. – Yeah? | -还有他不是我男朋友 -是吗 |
[18:49] | Of course it wasn’t your fault. | 当然不是你的错 |
[18:50] | Women are always the victims. | 女人总是受害者 |
[18:57] | Could you please just take me to the police? | 你能把我送到警察局吗 |
[19:00] | Oh, is that how it works? | 是不是都这么个套路 |
[19:01] | You get into my car, and then you tell me what to do? | 你上了我的车 还要我照你说的做 |
[19:03] | – Please stop the car and let me get out. – That’s right. | -请停车让我出去 -是呀 |
[19:06] | That’s what you bitches do. You get out. | 婊子都做一样的事 分手 |
[19:09] | You leave, you abandon ship | 离开 刚有一点 |
[19:11] | at the smallest sign of a storm. | 暴风雨的迹象 就弃船 |
[19:13] | What… What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[19:15] | You gonna get out of a car going 50 miles an hour? | 你想从一辆时速80公里的车上下去吗 |
[19:18] | Be my guest! Go! | 别客气 走啊 |
[19:21] | – Why are you doing this to me? – Why did she take | -你为什么要这么对我 -为什么她对 |
[19:23] | ten years of marriage and flush it down the toilet? | 我们十年的婚姻毫不留恋 说断就 |
[19:25] | Why did I catch another man | 为什么我看到 |
[19:27] | screwing my wife in my own bed? | 别的男人在我的床上操我老婆 |
[19:29] | I didn’t do anything to you. | 我没对你做什么 |
[19:31] | You brought this on yourself. | 你自己要上来的 |
[19:45] | No. | 不要 |
[19:47] | Not you. | 怎么又是你 |
[19:49] | Not after everything. | 我好不容易才逃出来 |
[19:51] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[19:53] | The lies, the betrayal, the cheating. | 谎言 背叛 欺骗 |
[19:57] | It’s all going to end. | 都要结束了 |
[20:29] | Try not to move. | 不要动 |
[20:31] | You’ll be in terrible pain. | 会很痛的 |
[20:34] | You’ve had quite the adventure. | 你可真是经历了不少啊 |
[20:36] | The police said the car accident was horrific. | 警察说车祸非常触目惊心 |
[20:38] | I’m afraid it was fatal for the driver. | 恐怕对司机来说就是致命了 |
[20:40] | But you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[20:42] | Back to Briarcliff, where you belong. | 回到荆棘崖这个你该待的地方 |
[21:01] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[21:03] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[21:05] | Oh, my…! | 我的天啊 |
[21:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[21:10] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[21:12] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[21:14] | – What? – Listen, listen. | -什么 -听着 |
[21:15] | Arden did this. | 奥尔顿干了这些 |
[21:17] | No, no, nun, nun. | 不 不 修女 修女 |
[21:19] | What, what? | 什么 什么 |
[21:21] | – What did…? – A nun… | -什么 -一名修女 |
[21:22] | A nun. A nun… | 一名修女 |
[21:25] | A nun?! | 一名修女吗 |
[21:26] | One of… Yours. | 你手下的一个修女们 |
[21:30] | Yours… | 你的修女们 |
[21:41] | We have to get you help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[21:51] | Operator, get me the police. | 话务员 给我接警察局 |
[22:14] | Oh, god, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[22:28] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[22:31] | Judy, you alive in there? | 朱迪 你还活着吗 |
[22:33] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[22:40] | Hey… Terry. | 特里 |
[22:43] | Jesus, Judy, I’ve been out here knocking for ten minutes. | 上帝啊 朱迪 我敲了十分钟了 |
[22:45] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[22:49] | Hey, come on in. | 快请进 |
[22:52] | Excuse the clutter. | 抱歉有点乱 |
[22:53] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚干什么去了 |
[22:54] | – Last night? – We had a gig at The White Rose. | -昨晚吗 -我们在白玫瑰餐厅有演出 |
[22:57] | You didn’t show up. | 你没来 |
[22:59] | – We had to go on without a singer. – Oh, shit. | -害的我们缺了个歌手 -该死 |
[23:03] | I-I’ve, I’ve been a little under the weather. | 我身体有点不太舒服 |
[23:07] | I can see that. | 能看出来 |
[23:08] | Might want to open a window. | 开窗透透气吧 |
[23:10] | It’s pretty ripe in here. | 这里乌烟瘴气的 |
[23:11] | How’d it go? | 演出怎么样 |
[23:13] | Uh, went great. | 挺好的 |
[23:15] | Barry called his cousin, | 巴里叫来了他的表妹 |
[23:18] | And she got there by the third set. | 她在第三场的时候来了 |
[23:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:24] | Just a little something to tide you over. | 一点帮你渡过难关的慰问金 |
[23:30] | You’re out of the band, Judy. | 你被开除了 朱迪 |
[23:32] | What, because of one gig? | 什么 就因为缺席了一次演出吗 |
[23:34] | It’s not just the one gig. | 不是这一次的问题 |
[23:35] | You’ve been slipping for a long time. | 你不在状态也有段时间了 |
[23:37] | We all noticed it, | 我们都注意到了 |
[23:38] | and it got real clear last night | 昨晚巴里的表妹救完场 |
[23:41] | after Barry’s cousin filled in. | 大家就都对此心照不宣了 |
[23:43] | Barry’s cousin? | 巴里的表妹 |
[23:45] | What, she’s Dinah Shore all of a sudden? | 她昨晚变身黛娜·萧尔了吗 |
[23:48] | She don’t have to be. | 她不需要这样 |
[23:49] | She was on key. | 她跟大家很合拍 |
[23:52] | He’s been trying to get his fat cousin in there for months now. | 他想要让他的胖表妹上位很久了 |
[23:56] | No, this is a conspiracy. | 这是个阴谋 |
[23:58] | This is a conspiracy against me! | 针对我的阴谋 |
[24:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:04] | Wait, hey, what do I have to do? | 等等 我现在应该怎么办 |
[24:07] | Come on, Terry. | 求你了 特里 |
[24:08] | Come on, man, tell me, just tell me what I’ve got to do. | 过来 告诉我该怎么办 |
[24:13] | – Stop it. – Come on. | -停手 -快过来 |
[24:14] | I can make you feel real good. | 我会让你爽翻天的 |
[24:16] | – You know, I’ve always wondered… – Judy, | -你知道的 我一直好奇… -朱迪 |
[24:18] | You are embarrassing yourself. | 不要自取其辱了 |
[24:19] | what it felt like with a colored man. | 和黑人做是什么感觉 |
[24:20] | Stop it! You smell of vomit. | 停手 你让人恶心 |
[24:24] | There’s a card in there, with a number. | 里面有张卡片 上面有号码 |
[24:26] | A detective, uh, wants you to call him. | 一个警探让你找他 |
[24:28] | What? | 什么 |
[24:30] | Yeah, uh, there was a hit-and-run | 上周四晚 距离俱乐部几条街的地方 |
[24:32] | couple blocks from the club last Thursday night. | 发生了一起肇事逃逸事件 |
[24:34] | A little girl got run down, | 一个小女孩被撞倒 |
[24:36] | and cops want to know if anybody saw anything. | 警察想寻找目击证人 |
[24:39] | Take care, Judy. | 保重 朱迪 |
[24:42] | We’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[25:19] | The search continues tonight for the hit-and-run driver responsible… | 对肇事逃逸司机的搜寻今晚仍在进行 |
[26:35] | Excuse me, miss, is everything all right? | 打扰了 小姐 你没事吧 |
[26:38] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[26:42] | No. | 没有 |
[26:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:45] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[27:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:09] | Judy Martin? | 朱迪·马汀 |
[27:12] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[27:15] | It’s your conscience calling. | 是你良知的呼唤 |
[27:17] | Mary Eunice, what have you done? | 玛丽·尤妮斯 你做了什么 |
[27:19] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[27:20] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:22] | The question is: What have you done? | 应该问 你做了什么 |
[27:26] | That dead man lying on the floor– | 地板上躺着的死人 |
[27:27] | He was investigating you, | 他在调查你 |
[27:29] | Or so his papers all show. | 他的报告应该都写着呢 |
[27:30] | A 15-year-old unsolved hit-and-run case. | 15年前的肇事逃逸案 |
[27:34] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:37] | I know everything. | 我无所不知 |
[27:38] | I was in your head, remember? | 我想什么我都知道 记得吗 |
[27:41] | Lose your place, old man? | 不知所措了吗 老东西 |
[27:48] | Don’t even think about coming back here, Judy. | 别妄想能回到这了 朱迪 |
[27:50] | You might want to start running now, | 你现在应该更想收拾收拾东西跑路吧 |
[27:52] | though the truth is, how far do you think you can get? | 但事实是 你以为你能跑多远 |
[27:56] | I left a bottle of, um, Kentucky’s, something adults for you. | 我留下了一瓶肯塔基酒 少儿不宜哦 |
[28:01] | I left something else there for you, too. | 还留下点别的东西 |
[30:01] | You jumped the gun again. | 你又操之过急了 |
[30:04] | It was a passing thought. | 这只是个瞬间的想法 |
[30:07] | Nothing but a passing thought. | 只是一闪而过 |
[30:09] | Your song was different this time. | 你的歌这次有些不同 |
[30:12] | Much more plaintive and piercing. | 更哀怨悲恸 更打动人心 |
[30:16] | Never trust a drunk. | 永远别信一个酒鬼 |
[30:18] | I’m just the little girl who cried wolf. | 我只是个喊”狼来了”的小女孩 |
[30:21] | Aren’t you sick of me yet? | 你还没受够我吗 |
[30:23] | I come when I’m called, it’s what I do, Jude. | 有人召唤我就出现 这是我的职责 裘德 |
[30:25] | I don’t judge, I never judge. | 我从不对人品头论足 |
[30:29] | What was so different this time? | 这次有什么不同 |
[30:38] | Was my song… so different… | 我之前的歌跟这次的很不一样吗 |
[30:41] | the night Casey left me, | 就是凯西离开我的那晚 |
[30:44] | the night before our wedding, | 我们结婚的前夜 |
[30:46] | when I told him he’d given me syphilis | 当我告诉他 他把梅毒传染给了我 |
[30:48] | and I’d never be able to have children, | 我再也不能生孩子的时候 |
[30:51] | I forgave him. | 我释怀了 |
[30:53] | He just stared at me like I didn’t even exist, | 他只是盯着我 好像我从没存在过 |
[30:57] | called me a liar and a whore. | 骂我是骗子 是婊子 |
[31:01] | All I ever wanted was my own family, | 我想要的不过是有一个自己的家庭 |
[31:04] | my own children to teach and love. | 一个可以让我爱让我教的孩子 |
[31:09] | Why didn’t I die that night? | 那晚我怎么没死 |
[31:11] | You were young, you still had hope. | 你那时还年轻 还有希望 |
[31:16] | And the night I killed a child, | 那我杀了个小孩的那晚呢 |
[31:18] | the night I ran over that little girl in blue, | 我撞死了那个穿蓝衣服的小女孩 |
[31:22] | why not that night? | 为什么不是那晚 |
[31:25] | That was when god revealed he had a plan for you. | 那是上帝在告诉你他对你另有安排 |
[31:28] | He gave you a calling. | 那是上帝的感召 |
[31:30] | And now he’s taken it away. | 但现在都被他拿走了 |
[31:34] | I’ve been living on borrowed time, haven’t I? | 我一直都在苟且偷生不是吗 |
[31:37] | Sooner or later, he was bound to figure out | 他迟早会发现 |
[31:41] | I never really rose to his challenge. | 我根本应付不了他的挑战 |
[31:44] | I’m still just a… | 我仍旧只是个 |
[31:46] | drunken whore… | 想要用可悲黑衣来掩饰自身阴暗的 |
[31:48] | and a murderer, | 酒鬼婊子 |
[31:50] | trying to disguise my darkness under that miserable black cloth. | 杀人犯 |
[31:56] | You deserve some peace, Jude. | 你理应免受世俗纷扰 裘德 |
[31:58] | You deserve a peace | 在你为了寻找人生的意义 |
[31:59] | befitting your extraordinary tireless efforts | 付出异常持久的努力之后 |
[32:02] | to find meaning in this life. | 一方安宁是你应得的 |
[32:04] | How long can you live on free coffee and crackers, Jude? | 你能靠着免费的咖啡饼干活多久 裘德 |
[32:08] | The winters here are long, and they’re very cold. | 这里的冬天漫长而寒冷 |
[32:11] | And the whiskey won’t keep you warm. | 威士忌可不能帮你抗寒 |
[32:14] | It just rots your insides. | 它只会腐蚀你的内脏 |
[32:16] | Peace is so close, sister. | 安宁触手可及 我的姐妹 |
[32:27] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:30] | But I need to do one last thing. | 但我还有最后一件事要做 |
[32:39] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[32:40] | Maybe we should call Briarcliff. | 也许我们应该叫荆棘崖的人来 |
[32:42] | At least they could give her a bed for the night. | 至少他们还能给她张床过夜 |
[32:55] | Sorry, she’s a fussy baby, this one. | 抱歉 这孩子比较闹腾 |
[32:58] | So you were saying you were Missy’s teacher? | 你说你是蜜西以前的老师 |
[33:00] | Hank, you bringing that coffee? | 汉克 把那杯咖啡端来 |
[33:01] | I got it, dear. | 端来了 亲爱的 |
[33:03] | – Here you go. – So kind. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[33:07] | I know you have to get to work, | 我知道你们要去上班 |
[33:09] | so I’ll only take a minute of your time. I… | 我只耽误你们几分钟 我 |
[33:12] | So… you were her teacher, you say? | 所以 你是她以前的老师 是吗 |
[33:15] | No, actually… I’m a nun. | 不是 其实 我是个修女 |
[33:18] | You don’t look like a nun. | 你看起来可不像个修女 |
[33:20] | Honey, they’re not always in their habits. | 亲爱的 她们不会总穿着修女服的 |
[33:23] | He’s a little old-fashioned. | 他有点老古板 |
[33:25] | So, you were her… | 所以 你是她的… |
[33:26] | Sunday school teacher? | 主日学校老师 |
[33:33] | I, uh… | 我… |
[33:35] | remember her little blue coat. | 记得她的蓝色小外套 |
[33:38] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:39] | I bought that for her ’cause she pitched | 我买下那衣服是因为在飞琳地下商场 |
[33:40] | a full-on fit in the middle of Filene’s basement. | 她试穿时 非常合身 |
[33:43] | That girl could not take no for an answer. | 小女孩完全拒绝不了 |
[33:46] | Right, Hank? | 是吧 汉克 |
[33:48] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[33:50] | Mr. and Mrs. Stone… | 斯通先生和太太 |
[33:52] | I came here | 我来这里 |
[33:53] | to tell you a story about your daughter, Missy. | 是来告诉你们关于蜜西的事的 |
[33:57] | And I want… | 我想… |
[34:00] | What a night. | 多可怕的一晚啊 |
[34:00] | Big bus accident– three people dead, | 大型巴士事故 三人死亡 |
[34:03] | everyone else a bloody mess. | 大家都忙得不可开交 |
[34:05] | – Oh, sweetheart. – She sleep through the night? | -亲爱的 -她晚上睡得好吗 |
[34:07] | Yeah, only woke up once around 1:00 A.M. | 好啊 只在早上一点时醒了一次 |
[34:10] | Here’s mommy. | 给妈妈抱抱 |
[34:11] | We keep her when Missy does the night shift. | 蜜西上夜班的时候 我们照看她 |
[34:14] | Oh, Missy, this is Sister… | 蜜西 这是修女… |
[34:18] | What’d you say your name was? | 你刚才说你的名字是… |
[34:20] | You’re Missy? | 你是蜜西 |
[34:22] | Little Missy? | 小蜜西 |
[34:24] | With the blue coat? | 穿着蓝色外套的小蜜西 |
[34:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:34] | I’m so confused. | 我不明白 |
[34:39] | I thought someone ran over you. | 我以为你被撞死了 |
[34:42] | I thought you died out there, on the street. | 我以为你被撞死在那条街上了 |
[34:46] | You mean back then, when I was a girl? | 你是说我还小的时候吗 |
[34:51] | Oh, forgive me. I, uh… | 原谅我 我… |
[34:55] | All these years, I’ve been… | 这些年来 我一直 |
[34:57] | lighting candles for your soul | 为你的灵魂和你的父母 |
[34:59] | and your parents. | 焚香点烛 |
[35:01] | You see, I, um… | 你瞧 我… |
[35:03] | The accident happened right about the time | 就在这起事故发生以后 |
[35:07] | I was thinking of joining the church. | 我决定加入教会 |
[35:10] | In fact, it was… | 事实上 |
[35:13] | one of the reasons that led me to take the vows. | 这也是我发愿当修女的原因之一 |
[35:19] | And recently, I’ve been struggling with my faith, | 而最近 我的信仰动摇了 |
[35:22] | wondering if I really belong in the church, | 我很怀疑教会是否我的归属 |
[35:27] | and it made me think of you and your tragedy. | 这让我想起了你和你的惨剧 |
[35:30] | I thought if I came… | 我想如果我来这里… |
[35:38] | and here you are. | 而你就在这里 |
[35:43] | Hank struggled, too. Um… | 汉克也挣扎过 |
[35:46] | For a long time, he… | 在很长一段时间里 |
[35:48] | he wanted to get revenge on the bastard who ran her over, | 他想对那个撞飞她的混蛋进行报复 |
[35:50] | but I told him, | 但我告诉他 |
[35:51] | “Hank, our Missy came home to us | 汉克 我们的蜜西回到我们身边了 |
[35:54] | with a few broken bones. “ | 很庆幸只断了几根骨头 |
[35:56] | We get to live with our daughter. | 我们将和女儿一起生活下去 |
[35:59] | The monster who left her there | 而那个撞了她逃逸的混蛋 |
[36:00] | has to live with himself. | 得孤苦一世 |
[36:09] | No. I won’t. I have to stay awake. | 不 我不要 我要保持清醒 |
[36:11] | Where is Sister Jude? I need to speak to Sister Jude. | 裘德修女呢 我有话要和裘德修女说 |
[36:13] | It’s all right! | 好了 |
[36:14] | I’ll see to her. | 让我来吧 |
[36:17] | Where’s Sister Jude? I need to speak to Sister Jude. | 裘德修女呢 我有话要和她说 |
[36:19] | Sister Jude is no longer with us. | 裘德修女不在这里了 |
[36:22] | I’m in charge now. | 现在这里由我负责 |
[36:24] | – You? – That’s right. | -你? -对 |
[36:26] | – Now, you simply must take… – No. | -现在 你只要… -不 |
[36:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[36:30] | Dr. Thredson… | 史莱森医生… |
[36:31] | Dr. Thredson isn’t here either. | 史莱森医生也不在这里 |
[36:33] | He’s a murderer. | 他是杀人凶手 |
[36:36] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | He killed Wendy. | 他杀了温迪 |
[36:38] | Wendy? | 温迪 |
[36:39] | My Wendy. | 我的温迪 |
[36:40] | And all the others. | 还有其他的受害者 |
[36:41] | It was him. | 是他 |
[36:42] | It was Thredson. | 凶手是史莱森 |
[36:43] | Right from the start, it was him. | 从一开始就是他干的 是他 |
[36:45] | You have to send for the police. | 你必须马上报警 |
[36:46] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[36:49] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[36:50] | Get back in bed, please, | 回床上去 |
[36:51] | Or I’ll be forced to get Frank to restrain you. | 不然我只能让弗兰克把你锁起来了 |
[36:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不要 别这样… |
[36:55] | I can’t be chained down again. | 我不想再被锁住了 |
[36:57] | You don’t know what happened. | 你不知道发生了什么 |
[36:59] | I know you’ve been in a very, | 据我所知 你遭遇了一场 |
[37:01] | very serious automobile accident, | 极其严重的车祸 |
[37:03] | and you’re confused. | 所以你现在有些神志不清 |
[37:04] | I’m not confused! | 我脑子清楚得很 |
[37:05] | I am telling you, Kit Walker is innocent! | 我都告诉你了 基特·沃克是无辜的 |
[37:08] | Oliver Thredson is Bloody Face. | 奥利弗·史莱森才是血脸杀手 |
[37:12] | I love your work, Bloody Face. | 我喜欢你干的那些事 血脸杀手 |
[37:16] | He admitted everything to me. | 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[37:19] | What he does to them. | 他所有的罪行 |
[37:22] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[37:24] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[37:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:32] | Please, sister, | 求求你 修女 |
[37:33] | He cannot know that I am here. | 千万不能让他知道我在这里 |
[37:35] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[37:37] | No one knows that you’re here. | 也不会有人知道你在这儿的 |
[37:40] | Now, please, just… just take these. | 现在 先把药吃了吧 |
[37:44] | You have to go to the police. | 你得马上报警 |
[37:46] | All of the evidence is in his basement. | 证据全部藏在他的地下室里 |
[37:48] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[37:50] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:55] | It’s where he kills them. | 那儿是他行凶的地方 |
[37:58] | It’s where he violated me. | 也是他折磨我的地方 |
[38:03] | You’re safe now. | 现在 你安全了 |
[38:15] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:16] | She’s still very confused, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还是不太清醒 |
[38:19] | She claims that Dr. Thredson attacked her. | 她居然声称史莱森医生虐待了她 |
[38:22] | She claims… well… | 她还说… |
[38:24] | She insists that Kit Walker is innocent. | 她坚持认为基特·沃克无罪是清白的 |
[38:26] | Well, state police got a different opinion. | 州警察局可不这么认为 |
[38:29] | Kit Walker escaped custody. | 基特·沃克潜逃了 |
[38:31] | He’s a fugitive. | 他如今是个逃犯 |
[38:33] | Order on him is shoot on sight. | 上头已经下令 此人格杀勿论 |
[38:34] | My gracious. | 天啊 |
[39:04] | My child, what are you doing down here? | 孩子 你在这儿干什么 |
[39:08] | Only a day ago you were at the brink of death. | 一天前 你还命悬一线呢 |
[39:10] | You should be convalescing. | 你还得再养养身子 |
[39:12] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[39:13] | I’m Ar. Arden’s little miracle. | 我是奥尔顿医生创造的奇迹 |
[39:16] | Yet, I open my eyes, and I’m still at Briarcliff. | 可我一睁开眼 发现自己依然身处荆棘崖 |
[39:19] | Can’t say that’s much of an improvement. | 这可算不上什么改善 |
[39:21] | You make the best of what life gives you. | 生活就是这样 你只能随遇而安 |
[39:23] | Come, Grace, go to your… | 起来 格蕾丝 回你的… |
[39:24] | No, please, sister. | 不要 求你了 修女 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna crawl out of my skin | 哪怕在床上多躺一分钟 |
[39:27] | if I have to lay on that bed again. | 我都会觉得生不如死的 |
[39:33] | When I’m done cleaning up, you’ll have to go. | 等我收拾完 你就必须离开 |
[39:44] | Actually, you have to go now. | 事实上 你现在就得离开了 |
[39:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[39:55] | I couldn’t let you die here, Grace. | 我不能让你在这儿等死 格蕾丝 |
[39:59] | Now come on. | 来吧 |
[40:02] | – Help! – I’m not gonna hurt you. | -来人啊 -我不会伤害你的 |
[40:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:24] | – Drop it. – No! | -放下武器 -不要 |
[40:34] | – Grace? – Stay away from her! | -格蕾丝 -离她远点 |
[40:36] | Back up or I’ll shoot! | 退后 否则我开枪了 |
[40:38] | Walker, I’ll shoot you! | 沃克 我要开枪了 |
[40:44] | Are you ready for me? | 准备好跟我走了吗 |
[40:48] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[41:02] | I’m free. | 我终于自由了 |