时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Honey, you got to come see this. | 亲爱的 过来看看这个 |
[00:14] | I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[00:16] | I’m taking Violet and going to Jo’s. | 带瓦奥莱特去娇家 |
[00:18] | Florida? | 去弗罗里达 |
[00:19] | I want to get there before the school year starts. | 我想赶在新学年开始前到那 |
[00:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:24] | What about Los Angeles? | 那去洛杉矶的计划呢 |
[00:25] | I thought we agreed about the fresh start. | 我们不是说好在那开始新生活吗 |
[00:29] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[00:31] | – We really tried. – We haven’t tried. | -我们努力过了 -我们还没努力呢 |
[00:33] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我忍受不了了 |
[00:35] | Therapy isn’t trying. | 那是治疗 不是努力 |
[00:36] | It’s just figuring stuff out | 那只是让你把这些事想明白 |
[00:37] | so you can really do something. | 这样你就能真的努力去做些什么 |
[00:39] | I’ve tried, | 我努力了 |
[00:41] | and as much as I keep trying | 我越努力想让你重新 |
[00:42] | to let you in again, this wall comes up, | 走入我的生活 我心里的坎就越宽 |
[00:47] | and I… I can’t… I can’t get past it. | 我真的跨不过这坎 |
[00:50] | Just look at this house. | 看看这所房子 |
[00:52] | Look at this house I found. It’s right near | 看看我找到的这所房子 在汉考克公园附近 |
[00:54] | Hancock Park, where all those big mansions from the ’20s are. | 周围有很多二十年代的豪宅 |
[00:56] | You always talked about how much you wanted a house like this– | 你总说很想要一幢这样的房子 |
[00:59] | one with personality. | 这种很有个性的房子 |
[01:00] | Well, here it is. | 这幢就是 |
[01:01] | You don’t listen. | 你还是不明白 |
[01:04] | The house isn’t going to fix it, Ben. | 一幢房子解决不了问题 本 |
[01:05] | It’s just a house, Viv. Come on. | 这只是幢房子 小维 答应吧 |
[01:08] | Take a look. | 看一看 |
[01:11] | It’s nice, right? | 它很棒 对吗 |
[01:12] | Tiffany lamps and everything. | 蒂凡尼的灯饰 还有其他豪华装饰 |
[01:14] | I don’t know, maybe it’s haunted or something. | 我不明白 可能它闹鬼还是怎么的 |
[01:16] | I mean, it’s still a stretch at that price, | 价钱还没定死 |
[01:18] | but it’s been on the market for a while, | 而且它已经挂牌很久还没卖出去 |
[01:20] | so maybe they’ll go lower. | 所以价钱可能还会更低 |
[01:22] | There’s even an office, | 还有间办公室 |
[01:23] | so I can see patients at home. | 这样我就能在家见病人 |
[01:25] | I mean, it’s perfect. | 它真的很完美 |
[01:27] | No. | 不行 |
[01:30] | Honey… honey, the reason | 亲爱的 你之所以不喜欢 |
[01:32] | you can’t hold on to this idea of leaving | 我的搬家建议是因为 |
[01:34] | is because it’s not what you want. | 你不想这样做 |
[01:37] | I-I’ve been looking at houses for a month, | 我已经找了一个月房子了 |
[01:39] | and when I found this one, I swear to God, | 当我看到这所房子时 我发誓 |
[01:40] | it was like a… it was like a laser beam | 就像…就像是 |
[01:42] | shot right into my brain. | 醍醐灌顶一样 |
[01:44] | I could see it all so clearly. | 我能看见咱们以后在那生活的样子 |
[01:47] | It was like a movie in my mind. | 就像是过电影一样 |
[01:48] | We were together– you, me and Violet– | 咱们全家在一起 你 我还有瓦奥莱特 |
[01:50] | all around the fire. | 围在壁炉边 |
[01:51] | Violet was reading some depressing Russian novel, | 瓦奥莱特在看那些忧郁的俄国小说 |
[01:55] | and I was stoking the fire, | 我在生火 |
[01:57] | and you were on the couch rocking a baby. | 你在沙发上哄孩子睡觉 |
[02:01] | Honey… we have made so many life choices | 亲爱的 我们以前凭感觉就 |
[02:04] | based on our gut, and right now… | 做了很多人生决定 而现在 |
[02:07] | my gut is telling me that this place… | 我的感觉告诉我这地方… |
[02:10] | this house is going to… | 这房子会… |
[02:12] | it’s going to break down that wall inside you. | 它会让你迈过你心里的那道坎 |
[02:18] | I’m sure it’s a beautiful house. | 我相信那是所漂亮的房子 |
[02:21] | I love you so much. | 我真的非常爱你 |
[02:25] | I’m begging you… | 我求你了 |
[02:27] | just come see the house. | 去看看这房子吧 |
[02:29] | The three of us will fly out. | 我们三个飞过去 |
[02:32] | Just come see it. | 看看这房子 |
[02:35] | When I look at this place, | 当我第一次 |
[02:37] | for the first time, I feel… | 看见这房子时 我感觉 |
[02:40] | like there’s hope. | 它似乎充满着希望 |
[02:44] | Vivien? | 维维安 |
[02:52] | Vivien! | 维维安 |
[02:54] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[02:56] | Vivien! | 维维安 |
[02:59] | Where are you, Vivien? | 你在哪呢 维维安 |
[03:01] | Vivien! | 维维安 |
[03:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[04:17] | We weren’t expecting you until tomorrow, | 我们以为你明天 |
[04:20] | – after the service. – I know. | -葬礼后才过来呢 -我知道 |
[04:22] | But I can’t impose on you like this, Constance. | 但我不能这么麻烦你 康丝坦斯 |
[04:24] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[04:25] | Looking after this little angel | 照看这个小天使 |
[04:27] | is no imposition whatsoever. | 可一点都不麻烦 |
[04:30] | And I wouldn’t think of burdening you | 而且我真的不想 |
[04:32] | with the care of a newborn | 让你在经历过 |
[04:34] | during this time of your… | 那些无可名状的悲剧之后 |
[04:35] | unspeakable tragedy. | 就马上担起照看婴儿的责任 |
[04:37] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但… |
[04:39] | Vivien’s sister is here now, so… | 维维安的妹妹已经过来了 所以… |
[04:42] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[04:45] | What a blessing | 远亲雪中送炭 |
[04:47] | distant relations are in times of trouble. | 是多么温馨啊 |
[04:50] | If I could just get his things… | 麻烦你把他的东西都交给我吧 |
[04:51] | Certainly, uh… | 当然 |
[04:54] | though it is nearly his lunchtime. | 但他马上就该吃午饭了 |
[04:56] | I know– why don’t I feed him? | 让我先把他喂饱 |
[04:59] | He’ll fall right asleep, and then you can come back | 他就会马上睡着 之后你就可以过来 |
[05:02] | – in several hours. – I can feed him. | -你可以过几个小时再来 -我可以喂他 |
[05:04] | It’s really no trouble at all. | 根本一点都不麻烦 |
[05:06] | I’m here to get my son, Constance. | 我是来接我儿子的 康丝坦斯 |
[05:08] | Your son– of course. | 你儿子 当然了 |
[05:10] | Let me just gather up his things. | 让我把他的东西收拾一下 |
[05:14] | This formula has to be warmed up. | 配方奶要加热了才能喂 |
[05:17] | All you have to do is run it under the hot water tap. | 你只需在热水管下冲一冲就好 |
[05:18] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[05:19] | No, I don’t believe you will. | 不 我想你会有事的 |
[05:21] | Nor will that child if you take him back into that house. | 你要是把孩子带回那房子 他也会出事的 |
[05:24] | – Just give me his things. – Dr. Harmon, hear me. | -把他的东西给我 -哈蒙医生 听我一句 |
[05:27] | There are forces in that house | 那所房子有着可怕的力量 |
[05:30] | that mean to do this child grave harm. | 他们想要伤害孩子 |
[05:33] | We both know that it’s true. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[05:35] | The same forces that killed your sweet wife. | 就是那力量杀死了你亲爱的妻子 |
[05:39] | Oh, and what about your daughter? | 还有你的女儿呢 |
[05:41] | Tell me, Dr. Harmon, | 告诉我 哈蒙医生 |
[05:42] | did you buy a casket for Violet, too? | 你也给瓦奥莱特预备了口棺材吗 |
[05:47] | If that house can claim her spirit, | 如果那房子可以囚禁她的灵魂 |
[05:50] | what’s going to happen to this sweet little baby? | 它又会对这小宝宝做出什么事情呢 |
[05:52] | – The baby’s going to be fine. – Oh, you are a fool! | -孩子不会有事的 -你就是个傻瓜 |
[05:54] | After everything that you’ve seen… | 你看到了那么多事 |
[05:58] | after everything that has happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[06:00] | how can you still be so blind? | 你怎么还这么有眼无珠 |
[06:07] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s Ben Harmon, Tate’s therapist. | -你好 -我是本·哈蒙 泰特的治疗师 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I’m calling because I can’t treat your son anymore. | 我打这个电话是想说 我不能再治疗你的儿子了 |
[06:13] | I’d like to give you the number of another psychiatrist | 我可以给你另一个精神病医生的电话 |
[06:16] | who I think could help him. | 我觉得这个医生可以帮到他 |
[06:17] | Oh, no, but why, Doctor? | 不是吧 为什么呢 医生 |
[06:18] | Because your son has crossed a line with my daughter. | 因为你儿子和我女儿交往超越了我的底线 |
[06:21] | Oh, but… | 可是… |
[06:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:26] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[06:28] | In his grave. | 在他的坟墓里 |
[06:31] | Where he’s been longer than he lived on this Earth. | 他在那里度过的时光远比活在世上的要长 |
[06:34] | You destroyed my family. | 你毁了我全家 |
[06:37] | You! | 都是你 |
[06:38] | You are paying for your own sins, Dr. Harmon. | 你在为自己的罪孽还债 哈蒙医生 |
[06:43] | Let me give you some advice. | 让我来给你一些建议吧 |
[06:44] | When I leave here, | 在我离开之后 |
[06:46] | lock your door | 锁好你的门 |
[06:47] | and pray I don’t come back. | 并且祈祷我不会回来找你算账 |
[06:58] | I wonder, how is your adjustment going? | 你适应的怎么样了 |
[07:01] | I have to say one of the hardest things | 我必须说 最难的事情 |
[07:02] | is watching Ben. | 就是看着本 |
[07:03] | He’s so devastated. | 他都崩溃了 |
[07:05] | Yes, well, it’s always the living that make it hard. | 是啊 总是活人让我们难过 |
[07:10] | You don’t need to run off, dear. | 亲爱的 你并不用躲开 |
[07:12] | He can’t see you unless you want him to. | 除非是你想 他是看不见你的 |
[07:15] | Right. Keep forgetting. | 对啊 总是记不住 |
[07:21] | I want to nurse him so badly. | 我好想亲自照顾他啊 |
[07:26] | No, Ben. | 不要啊 本 |
[07:27] | Not the microwave. | 别用微波炉加热 |
[07:35] | You’re hovering, dear. | 你这叫阴魂不散 亲爱的 |
[07:36] | It’s a bad idea. | 这样不好 |
[07:37] | See, he remembered. | 瞧 他还记得怎么做 |
[07:40] | He was a good dad. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[07:42] | Moira, I know you don’t approve, | 莫伊拉 我知道你不认同 |
[07:43] | but despite all his flaws… | 但是撇去他的那些缺点 |
[07:47] | he’s a good father. | 他真的是个好父亲 |
[07:48] | I’ll never understand why you always need to come to his defense. | 我真不明白你为什么总替他说话 |
[07:53] | Here you go. | 来喝吧 |
[07:55] | Do you want him to see you? Is that what’s going on? | 你是想让他看见你吗 是这么回事吗 |
[07:57] | Are you fighting the desire to appear? | 你在纠结要不要现身吗 |
[07:59] | No, I do not want him to see me. | 不 我不想让他看见我 |
[08:01] | I absolutely do not want him to see me or Violet. | 我绝对不想让他看见我或瓦奥莱特 |
[08:03] | I have made her promise me, | 我让她跟我保证过 |
[08:05] | because if he see us, | 因为如果他看见了我们 |
[08:06] | then he is going to want to stay here. | 他就会想要留下了 |
[08:08] | – It’s okay, kiddo. – And he has to leave this house. | -没事了 小家伙 -而他必须离开这栋房子 |
[08:12] | And raise our baby. | 把我们的孩子抚养长大 |
[08:14] | Then sit down and keep your distance. | 那就乖乖坐下 保持距离 |
[08:16] | Remember the endgame. | 记着一时软会千古恨 |
[08:17] | It’s all going to work out. | 一切都会没事的 |
[08:35] | There’s something about Ben that’s different. | 本身上有与众不同的地方 |
[08:37] | He’s so sanguine. | 他总那么乐观 |
[08:40] | Perhaps he’s dreaming of all the women he can have relations with. | 或许他心里想着他能上手的女人 |
[08:44] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[08:45] | I suppose that was unkind. | 这话不太中听 |
[08:50] | Moira, would you make me a cup of tea, please? | 莫伊拉 你能不能帮我泡杯茶 |
[08:52] | No. | 不 |
[08:54] | Your denial is impressive. | 你真是出奇的不肯接受现实 |
[08:55] | You’re a ghost, Mrs. Harmon. | 你现在是个鬼魂 哈蒙太太 |
[08:57] | I don’t take orders from ghosts. | 我不受鬼魂的指使 |
[08:59] | I’m your equal now in this world. | 在这个世界里 你我是平等的 |
[09:02] | So you are. | 确实是 |
[09:03] | I owe you an apology. | 我向你道歉 |
[09:05] | And I think you should call me Vivien. | 我想你应该叫我维维安 |
[09:07] | I’d like that. | 我会的 |
[09:12] | Vivien, if I may… | 维维安 我想说一句 |
[09:14] | Leave him be. | 让他去吧 |
[09:15] | Don’t torture yourself. | 别折磨你自己 |
[09:18] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:23] | None of this is. | 你没有错 |
[09:31] | Your Aunt Jo’s going to be here soon. | 你娇姨妈很快就到了 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:53] | Okay. Okay. | 乖乖 |
[09:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:15] | – You can’t do this. – Vivien. | -你不能这么做 -维维安 |
[11:18] | I knew you were here. | 我就知道你在这里 |
[11:19] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 为什么不出来见我 |
[11:21] | It would just make it worse. | 因为这只会让事情变得更糟 |
[11:24] | I want you to take the baby and go. | 我想让你带着孩子离开这里 |
[11:26] | No, just let me do it, then we can be together. | 让我死 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[11:28] | No, no, no! No. | 不 不行 |
[11:30] | That baby needs a father, Ben. | 那孩子需要父亲 本 |
[11:32] | I’m not his father. | 我不是他的父亲 |
[11:34] | You know it, and I know it. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[11:36] | He’s my baby, | 他是我的孩子 |
[11:38] | and you shouldn’t be smoking. | 而且你现在不该抽烟 |
[11:43] | I don’t really care where it came from. | 我不管孩子的生父是谁 |
[11:44] | I would give anything if I could take care of him. | 要能照顾他 我愿倾尽所有 |
[11:46] | Vivien, I am… | 维维安 我对… |
[11:51] | so sorry for everything I put you through. | 让你遭受的这一切感到非常抱歉 |
[11:54] | I want you to hear me. | 你听我说 |
[11:57] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[11:59] | So enough | 我们 |
[12:00] | with the drama and the tragedy. | 经历了太多悲惨遭遇 |
[12:01] | We’ve had enough in this family. | 这个家已经承受够多了 |
[12:03] | We’ve had enough. | 已经够了 |
[12:04] | And the one spot of light | 现在仅剩的唯一一丝光明 |
[12:06] | that there is, is that baby asleep upstairs. | 就是在楼上熟睡的孩子 |
[12:10] | That’s your opportunity to do something different. | 是时候该你做些壮举了 |
[12:13] | I want you to take the baby, | 我想让你抚养这个孩子 |
[12:15] | and I want you to leave this house, | 想让你离开这座房子 |
[12:16] | and I want you to never come back. | 再也不要回来 |
[12:18] | Your sister said she would take care of him. | 你妹妹说她会照顾他的 |
[12:21] | She’s a good mother. | 她是个好母亲 |
[12:22] | No, I don’t want that. | 不 我不想这样做 |
[12:23] | What do you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[12:24] | I want to… | 我想让你… |
[12:26] | envision you with that boy on your shoulders | 抱着这个孩子 让他靠在你肩上 |
[12:28] | walking down Newbury Street. | 一起走在纽伯里的街上 |
[12:33] | What about Violet? | 瓦奥莱特怎么办 |
[12:35] | What about Violet? | 什么叫”瓦奥莱特怎么办” |
[12:38] | I’m a teenage girl. | 我都已经十几岁了 |
[12:40] | Not exactly a cakewalk. | 又不是姗姗学步的婴儿 |
[12:44] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[12:47] | What kind of father have I been? | 我到底是怎样的父亲 |
[12:48] | You weren’t eating. You weren’t going to school. | 你三餐不食 不去学校 |
[12:51] | You were already gone, and… I didn’t get it. | 你已经过世了 而我却没发觉 |
[12:55] | I shut you out. | 是我将你拒之门外的 |
[12:57] | I was afraid it would break you. | 我怕这事会让你崩溃 |
[12:59] | I miss you so much. | 我很想念你 |
[13:02] | I was never getting into Harvard. | 我再也上不了哈佛了 |
[13:05] | But I saved you a shitload of money. | 但我可为你省下一大笔钱啊 |
[13:07] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 |
[13:12] | You have to leave, Dad. | 你得离开这里 爸爸 |
[13:14] | Every minute you’re in this house, | 你在这房子多待一分 |
[13:15] | you’re in danger, and so is that baby. | 就会危险一分 那个孩子也一样 |
[13:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:32] | Do it for us. | 就当为了我们 |
[14:00] | Where are you going, Ben? | 你要去哪里 本 |
[14:02] | You didn’t think I’d just let you leave? | 你觉得我会就这么让你走吗 |
[14:04] | Get out of my way, Hayden. | 别挡路 海登 |
[14:05] | I don’t have time for your bullshit. | 我没时间听你废话 |
[14:44] | Now we have all the time in the world. | 现在我们可有的是时间了 |
[15:03] | Welcome! You must be the Ramos. | 欢迎 你们一定是雷默斯夫妇吧 |
[15:06] | Yes. I’m Stacy. | 是的 我叫史黛西 |
[15:07] | This is my husband Miguel. | 这是我丈夫米盖尔 |
[15:08] | – Hi. – Miguel. | -你好 -米盖尔 |
[15:10] | What an exotic name. I must confess to a fascination | 很异域的名字啊 不得不说 |
[15:13] | for all things south of the border. | 我对国境之南的一切都异常着迷 |
[15:15] | Actually, my family’s from Spain. | 实际上 我们来自西班牙 |
[15:17] | All the better. | 再好不过了 |
[15:18] | I find European Hispanics vastly superior. | 我觉得欧洲西班牙裔的人都非常优秀 |
[15:21] | This is a classic L.A. Victorian, | 这是洛杉矶典型的维多利亚时代风格 |
[15:23] | built in the 1920s by a doctor to the stars. | 是1920年代由一位享誉盛名的医生所建 |
[15:27] | As you can see, it’s just fabulous. | 正如你们所见 建得精妙绝伦 |
[15:29] | These are real Tiffany fixtures. | 这些蒂凡尼装饰都是真品 |
[15:32] | Everything else in the house has been updated. | 房子里的所有设施都很现代化 |
[15:35] | Uh, Gabriel. Hold on. | 加布里埃尔 等一下 |
[15:38] | Uh, I apologize for my son. | 抱歉 这是我儿子 |
[15:39] | Apparently he’s got the skateboard | 很明显 他总是带着他的滑板 |
[15:40] | surgically attached to his body. | 形影不离 |
[15:42] | He doesn’t go anywhere without it. | 他到哪儿到带着它 |
[15:43] | It’s quite all right, Mr. Ramos. | 没关系 雷默斯先生 |
[15:45] | As long as we don’t leave any marks on the floor. | 只要别在地板上留下刮痕就行了 |
[15:49] | Are we waiting for another sibling? | 还需要再等其他孩子吗 |
[15:50] | No, we just have the one. Thank you. | 不 就一个 谢谢 |
[15:53] | The furnishing is from the previous owner, | 家具是前一任房主留下的 |
[15:56] | but if you see anything that you like, | 但如果你们看中哪件 |
[15:59] | I’m sure the estate is open to selling | 我想这些家具也是可以 |
[16:01] | at the right price. | 适价出售的 |
[16:04] | This is amazing, babe. Look at this house. | 这里真棒 宝贝 看看这屋子 |
[16:08] | Um, speaking of money, Marcy, I know the, uh, economy is down, | 说到钱 玛西 我也知道经济不景气 |
[16:12] | but why is the asking price so far below market? | 但何故要价会低于市价这么多呢 |
[16:15] | There isn’t a problem with mold or radon, is there? | 不会有霉菌或氡气的问题吧 |
[16:17] | No. Nothing so simple. | 不 原因再简单不过 |
[16:20] | In the interest of full disclosure, | 由于要公开透明化 |
[16:22] | I must inform you that the previous owners passed away | 我得告诉你们之前的屋主 |
[16:25] | in the house. | 死在了这里 |
[16:26] | Oh. How? | 怎么回事 |
[16:29] | The wife died during childbirth, | 妻子因难产而死 |
[16:31] | and the husband, in his grief, committed suicide. | 于是丈夫悲痛万分而自杀了 |
[16:35] | He hung himself from the second-story balcony. | 他在二楼的天花板上自缢 |
[16:39] | It’s a tragically romantic love story. | 实在是一个悲剧浪漫爱情故事 |
[16:43] | This is their dog, Hallie. | 这是他们的狗狗 海莉 |
[16:44] | She’s the only remaining member of the Harmon family. | 她是哈蒙一家仅剩的成员 |
[16:48] | I’ve adopted her. | 我收养了她 |
[16:50] | Well, at least they weren’t murdered. | 至少他们不是枉死 |
[16:54] | Mrs. Ramos. | 雷默斯太太 |
[16:55] | I’d be happy to show you another house. | 带你去看别的房子也可以 |
[16:58] | But no matter where you go, | 但无论搬进哪一座 |
[16:59] | you’ll be moving into somebody’s history. | 前人的痕迹 总是挥之不去 |
[17:01] | Only this one can be had for $200,000 | 只不过这间屋子20万美元就可以买到 |
[17:05] | less than the last time I sold it. | 比我上一次卖掉它的时候还便宜 |
[17:11] | What do you think, Gabe? | 你觉得如何 加布 |
[17:12] | I don’t believe in ghosts. | 我不信鬼怪 |
[17:15] | Of course he would say that. | 他当然会这么说了 |
[17:17] | Should we continue the tour? | 我们还要继续参观屋子吗 |
[17:20] | Yes. Sure. | 当然 |
[17:22] | I know you’re going to love the kitchen. | 我想你们一定会爱上这厨房的 |
[17:23] | It’s got marble countertops, | 它配有大理石料理台 |
[17:26] | a breakfast nook, | 一个早餐角 |
[17:28] | and have you ever seen a pasta arm? | 还有 你们见过煮面加水器吗 |
[17:30] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[17:31] | Personally, I haven’t– I live alone– | 我也没亲眼见过 我独居 |
[17:33] | but Mrs. Harmon fancied herself a bit of a gourmet. | 不过哈蒙太太自诩是个美食家 |
[17:37] | Notice the gazebo in the backyard. | 看一下后院的凉亭 |
[18:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:26] | I-I slipped. | 我 我滑倒了 |
[18:28] | Where-where’s Mom? | 妈 妈妈在哪里 |
[18:29] | Oh, the second she stepped foot in the kitchen, | 她走进厨房的那一刻 |
[18:31] | it was game over. | 我方就沦陷了 |
[18:32] | I think we just bought ourselves a house. | 我想我们要买一间屋子了 |
[18:35] | Come on, you gotta check out the rest of this place. | 来吧 你得看看这屋子的其他地方 |
[18:37] | There’s definitely room for a pool table. | 肯定有地方能放张桌球台 |
[18:41] | Imagine sipping a nice Mojito on a hot summer day. | 想象一下盛夏的时候浅酌着莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[18:45] | I guess you folks tolerate the heat better than us gringos. | 你们应该比我们这些美国佬要耐热吧 |
[18:48] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[19:10] | I see you’ve got a new family moving in next door. | 我看到又有新的一家人搬到你隔壁了 |
[19:13] | Yes, I noted that. | 没错 我注意到了 |
[19:14] | Oh, I do hope they’re a… nice family. | 我真心希望他们 待人友善 |
[19:19] | I’d go over there and welcome them personally, | 我还要亲自上门恭贺乔迁 |
[19:22] | but as you may imagine, returning to that house | 但可以想见 回到那间屋子 |
[19:25] | is difficult for me. | 对我来说很艰难 |
[19:27] | After what I saw. | 在我目睹了那些事以后 |
[19:30] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你个傻逼 |
[19:38] | Please tell me that you’re not here with any more bad news. | 拜托别告诉我你们还有坏消息 |
[19:42] | No real news, actually. | 事实上 没有什么确切的消息 |
[19:44] | So you still haven’t found that precious baby? | 那你们还没有找到那个小宝贝吗 |
[19:46] | – No trace. – That’s very… worrying. | -完全没有踪影 -真是 令人担忧 |
[19:49] | We’d like to go over your statement again. | 我们想再听你说一次事情经过 |
[19:52] | Just to make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 以确保我们没有遗漏任何事 |
[19:54] | – Of course. – You said you’d | -当然 -你说你 |
[19:55] | gone over to the Harmons’ at approximately 7:30 p.m. | 在七点半左右到哈蒙家 |
[19:58] | to check on Dr. Harmon and his daughter. | 探望哈蒙医生和他的女儿 |
[20:01] | After ringing the bell and getting no response, | 在按了门铃却无人应门之后 |
[20:03] | you decided to enter the premises. | 你决定自己进去 |
[20:06] | Being no stranger to tragedy, | 已有太多悲剧在那里发生 |
[20:09] | I was understandably concerned. | 所以我相当担心 |
[20:12] | Prescient, as it turned out. | 结果证明我所猜无误 |
[20:14] | You stupid son of a bitch. | 你个傻逼 |
[20:19] | I can’t believe she killed me. | 我真不敢相信她杀了我 |
[20:22] | Serves you right. | 你活该 |
[20:24] | My first instinct was to flee. | 我直觉就想逃离那里 |
[20:27] | To run screaming and never return. | 想大叫着飞奔而出绝不回头 |
[20:29] | But then I thought of the baby. | 但后来我想到了那个孩子 |
[20:32] | Shit. | 靠 |
[20:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[20:46] | Well, that’s all very touching. | 真是感人肺腑 |
[20:49] | But where the hell’s the baby? | 但孩子上哪去了 |
[20:51] | So I went searching for the Harmons’ daughter. | 于是我就去找哈蒙家的女儿 |
[20:55] | And when I discovered that she was gone, too… | 当我发现她也已经死了 |
[20:59] | I understood what must have happened. | 我就知道到底发生了什么 |
[21:08] | Have you come to see my baby? | 你来看我的孩子吗 |
[21:10] | I’ve come to fetch my grandson. | 我来带走我孙子 |
[21:12] | Oh, you think so? | 你说带走就带走吗 |
[21:14] | Mrs. Harmon agrees with me. | 哈蒙太太站在我这边 |
[21:17] | House of the dead is no place to raise a child. | 孩子可不能在死者之屋长大 |
[21:19] | It is for this baby. | 这孩子就可以 |
[21:21] | – He’s special. – He’s mine. | -他很特别 -他是我的 |
[21:23] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死 |
[21:25] | We’re well past that. | 你不都已经死了吗 |
[21:29] | Aw, shit. | 操 |
[21:35] | Violet took that child, and fled. | 瓦奥莱特抢过孩子 逃之夭夭 |
[21:39] | God knows where. | 谁知道逃到哪里去了 |
[21:41] | But I keep them both | 但我每晚 |
[21:42] | in my prayers, every night. | 都不忘记为他俩祈祷 |
[21:47] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:54] | If you, uh, think of anything Violet said to you | 如果 你想起瓦奥莱特说过 |
[21:57] | that could, uh, indicate where she might have gone, | 任何有关她行踪的信息 |
[22:00] | you will let us know? | 你就告诉我们 |
[22:01] | Oh, without hesitation. | 一定立刻通知你们 |
[22:05] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间见我们 |
[22:25] | Who’s my good little angel, huh? | 谁是我的宝贝小天使 |
[22:29] | Who’s my good little angel? | 谁是我的宝贝小天使 |
[22:35] | Oh, there’s my good little angel. | 你就是我的宝贝小天使 |
[22:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:47] | You have awful taste in music. | 你对音乐的品味可真不怎么样 |
[22:49] | Butthole Surfers? | 屁眼冲浪者乐队 |
[22:51] | Hello? Breaking and entering. | 喂 你这算私闯民宅 |
[22:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:54] | A ghost of my former self. | 我死后的鬼魂 |
[22:57] | Violet. I live in the neighborhood. | 瓦奥莱特 我住在附近 |
[23:02] | Your hand’s cold. | 你的手冷冰冰的 |
[23:04] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[23:05] | Cold hands, warm heart. | 手冷心热 |
[23:08] | – Yo! – Don’t you have any Ramones? | -喂 -你连雷蒙斯乐队的唱片都没有吗 |
[23:10] | Like “Animal Boy”, or “Too Tough To Die”? | 比如”野性男孩” 或者”坚韧不死” |
[23:12] | Hey. Get out of my room. | 喂 离开我的房间 |
[23:14] | Are you sure you want to be alone? | 你确定想一个人待着吗 |
[23:17] | They say this house is haunted. | 传闻这房子充满了游荡的孤魂 |
[23:20] | You’re kind of twisted, aren’t you? | 你神经不正常 是吧 |
[23:23] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你无法想象 |
[23:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. This floor is warped. | 还好 地板有点不正常 |
[23:43] | You know who’s warped? | 你知道什么不正常吗 |
[23:45] | That realtor, Marcy. | 那个房产经纪人玛西 |
[23:46] | You think? I think she’s hot. | 有吗 我觉得她很性感 |
[23:49] | Red hot. | 性感火辣 |
[23:50] | Smokin’ hot. | 性感撩人 |
[23:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:54] | I may have to waste that bitch, then. | 看来我得提防下那个婊子了 |
[23:56] | Hey. There’s enough of me to go around. | 恕我没那么多体力让你俩分享 |
[23:59] | Well, I’m not into sharing. | 我可不喜欢与人分享 |
[24:06] | Are we gonna christen the house tonight? | 咱们今晚就给房子洗礼如何 |
[24:13] | Does this answer your question? | 这答案你喜欢吗 |
[24:18] | This does. | 喜欢得不得了 |
[24:24] | Babe… Gabe’s upstairs. | 宝贝 加布就在楼上 |
[24:36] | I remember when we were like that. | 我记得当年我们也同他俩一样 |
[24:39] | In the beginning. | 在一切尚未发生之前 |
[24:51] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[24:55] | – On that note. – Yes? | -说到这里 -怎么了 |
[24:59] | Gabe’s graduating this year. | 加布今年就毕业了 |
[25:01] | This house is so big. | 这房子又这么大 |
[25:03] | Do you think we’ll be lonely? | 你不觉得就咱倆的话有点空荡荡吗 |
[25:07] | A baby? | 想要个孩子 |
[25:10] | Don’t you think I’m too old? | 你不觉得我太老了吗 |
[25:12] | Almost. Almost. | 马上就老了 快了 |
[25:14] | So we should get going. | 所以要把握大好时光 |
[25:21] | I lost two babies in this house. | 在这房子里 我失去了两个孩子 |
[25:23] | One of them never even took a breath, | 其中一个都没有呼出一口气就死了 |
[25:25] | and Constance stole the other one. | 另一个被康丝坦斯偷走了 |
[25:28] | At least he’s out of this house. | 至少他离开了这栋凶宅 |
[25:30] | They seem like such a nice couple. | 他们看起来这么幸福 |
[25:32] | They can’t have a baby in this house. | 他们不能在这栋房子里有孩子 |
[25:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:37] | We have to do something. | 我们得采取点行动 |
[25:40] | You’re going to need help. | 你们得伸出援手 |
[25:43] | Some spirits in the house are angry and vengeful, | 凶宅里有些鬼魂满怀仇怨 |
[25:46] | and eager to inflict their fate on others. | 一心将他们的命运报复到别人身上 |
[25:49] | But many of us are innocent, kind, blameless victims | 但是大部分鬼魂是无辜 善良的冤魂 |
[25:54] | at the hands of another. | 死于他人之手 |
[25:56] | And we don’t want to see more suffering in this house. | 我们不想再看到有人在这里受折磨 |
[27:13] | What were you dreaming about? | 你梦见了什么 |
[27:15] | Shit! | 操 |
[27:16] | Bet I know. | 我想我知道 |
[27:20] | I’d dream about her, too, if I could dream. | 如果我能做梦的话 也会梦见她 |
[27:23] | I don’t think I do anymore. | 可我不会再做梦了 |
[27:25] | What the hell? Who are you? | 见鬼 你是谁 |
[27:28] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间里做什么 |
[27:29] | This used to be my room. | 这曾经是我的房间 |
[27:31] | And then it was hers. | 之后变成她的房间 |
[27:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[27:36] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[27:38] | She was my girlfriend. | 她曾是我的女朋友 |
[27:41] | The freaky chick from before? | 之前那个诡异的小妞 |
[27:42] | What do you mean by freaky? | 你这个”诡异”是什么意思 |
[27:44] | She seemed really cool. Nothing happened. | 她看起来挺酷的 我俩之间没什么 |
[27:47] | She didn’t say she had a boyfriend. | 她没说她有男朋友了 |
[27:50] | We kind of broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[27:53] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[27:55] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:57] | It’s totally hands off, dude. I get it. | 这女孩我不能染指 伙计 我懂了 |
[27:58] | No… | 不 |
[28:01] | I don’t think you do. | 我想你不懂 |
[28:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:08] | Mom?! | 妈妈 |
[28:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[28:17] | Miguel! Miguel! | 米盖尔 米盖尔 |
[28:30] | Miguel! | 米盖尔 |
[28:32] | Stay away from me. Stay away from me. | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[28:38] | Get away from me! | 滚开 |
[28:40] | Get away from me! | 滚开 |
[28:43] | Get away! | 滚 |
[28:45] | – No! You stay here! – What do you want?! | -呆着 别动 -你到底想干吗 |
[28:49] | Gabe! | 加布 |
[28:50] | Gabe! | 加布 |
[28:52] | Gabe! | 加布 |
[28:54] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[28:57] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[28:58] | No! | 不要 |
[28:59] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[29:01] | I want her to be happy. | 我想让她快乐 |
[29:03] | She liked you, I could tell. | 我看得出来 她喜欢你 |
[29:05] | – You’re a good guy, right? – What? | -你是个好人吧 -什么 |
[29:07] | I mean, you got all these friends | 你朋友很多 |
[29:08] | and you played some sports. | 喜欢运动 |
[29:10] | You make good grades, right? | 学习也很好 对吗 |
[29:11] | Average. | 一般般 |
[29:12] | Average is good. | 一般就是很好 |
[29:13] | Normal is good. | 正常很好 |
[29:15] | She deserves normal. | 她该有正常的生活 |
[29:17] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚远点 |
[29:21] | I don’t want to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 |
[29:26] | Though I do have to kill you. | 不过我的确得杀了你 |
[29:32] | Miguel… | 米盖尔 |
[29:35] | it’s time for you to open your eyes | 你该睁开双眼 |
[29:37] | and see what this place is, what it can do. | 看清这里的样子和对你的影响 |
[29:40] | I need someone to feel my pain. | 我要有人来感受我的痛苦 |
[29:47] | Let me lead you. | 我来带路吧 |
[30:03] | Look what he did to me. | 看看他对我做了什么 |
[30:08] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:10] | Please, I told you, man, nothing happened! | 我告诉过你了 我们之间什么都没发生 |
[30:21] | Could you maybe not look at me? | 你能不能别看着我 |
[30:23] | – What? – I mean, could you… | -什么 -你能不能… |
[30:25] | could you, like, stand up or… | 你能不能站起来 |
[30:27] | I don’t know, turn around or something?! | 或者转过去什么的 |
[30:33] | Please… | 求你了 |
[30:35] | don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[30:37] | Oh, it’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[30:39] | It’s just that she’s all alone. | 她那么孤单 |
[30:42] | And that’s not right! Stand up! | 不该这样的 站起来 |
[30:45] | Padre. | 神父啊 |
[30:46] | Stop that, stop that. Come on. | 别白费力气了 快点 |
[30:50] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[30:52] | Naughty boy. | 真调皮 |
[31:01] | What would Stacy think? | 史黛西会怎么想 |
[31:04] | Oh, God, I’m dreaming. | 天啊 我在做梦呢 |
[31:14] | You’re wide awake. | 你清醒着呢 |
[31:17] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:28] | God! | 天啊 |
[31:42] | Miguel! | 米盖尔 |
[31:43] | Stacy! | 史黛西 |
[31:48] | Stacy? | 史黛西 |
[31:49] | – Miguel! – Stacy! | -米盖尔 -史黛西 |
[31:56] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[31:57] | – Ben! Ben! – Get away from her. | -本 本 -滚开 |
[31:59] | Ben. | 本 |
[32:01] | You sick, perverted bastard. | 你这个变态的混蛋 |
[32:03] | They’re barely moved in, | 他们才搬进来 |
[32:04] | you’re already preying on the new meat? | 你就开始觅食了吗 |
[32:06] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们究竟是什么人 |
[32:08] | He used to be my husband. | 他生前是我丈夫 |
[32:18] | You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that. | 你们不知道 我早就想这么做了 |
[32:23] | You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that. | 你们不知道 我早就想这么做了 |
[32:38] | This is what it does to you. | 这就是你们的下场 |
[32:41] | This house. | 这栋房子 |
[32:44] | Run. | 快跑 |
[32:55] | Tate, no. | 泰特 别 |
[32:57] | Put down the knife, Tate. | 放下刀 泰特 |
[32:58] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:00] | I’m doing this for you. | 我是为了你 |
[33:03] | I couldn’t save you. | 我没能救你 |
[33:05] | It’s my fault you’re alone. | 都是我的错 才让你这么孤单 |
[33:06] | But I’m not alone. My family’s here now. | 我不孤单啊 我的家人都在 |
[33:09] | It’s not enough. | 不够 |
[33:10] | You need someone. | 你需要有人陪 |
[33:12] | Not him. | 那个人不是他 |
[33:12] | Then what do you want?! | 那你想要谁 |
[33:15] | What I wanted was you. | 我之前想要的是你 |
[33:26] | You told me to go away. | 你叫我走开的 |
[33:31] | But I never said good-bye. | 但我还没能道别 |
[33:34] | Come let me say good-bye. | 过来 让我跟你道别吧 |
[34:03] | Good-bye, Tate. | 再见了 泰特 |
[34:27] | Gabe! Gabe, come on! | 加布 加布 快点 |
[34:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[34:43] | Some other poor family’s just gonna move in here. | 又有别的倒霉蛋要搬进来了 |
[34:52] | Suckers who will have no idea what they’re in for. | 他们根本不知道自己要住进的是什么地方 |
[34:56] | And we know exactly what to do. | 而我们就知道该怎么做了 |
[35:12] | Our tour concludes with one of the most famous | 本次旅行包括了这座天使之城 |
[35:15] | houses of horror in the City of Angels. | 最著名的凶宅 |
[35:17] | And the recent and bloody tragedy of the Harmon family… | 最近哈蒙一家的血腥惨剧 |
[35:21] | No, there’s nothing to see here. | 这没有什么好看的 |
[35:22] | …only adds to the infamy of | 让这个凶宅更加的 |
[35:24] | the Murder House! | 声明狼藉 |
[35:26] | I have to sell this house. | 我还得把这个房子卖掉 |
[35:27] | Get out of here! | 离开这 |
[35:29] | It’s enough already! | 已经够了 |
[35:31] | Now I have to sell this house! | 这样我怎么把它卖掉 |
[35:33] | Have you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[35:37] | I know. I’m the last person you want to see right now. | 我知道 我是你现在最不想看见的人 |
[35:40] | You’re not a person. | 你根本不是人 |
[35:43] | You’re a monster. | 你就是个怪物 |
[35:44] | I really miss our talks, Ben. | 我很还念我们以前的治疗 本 |
[35:47] | They were really helping me. | 它们真的帮了我很多 |
[35:49] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[35:50] | You’re a psychopath, Tate. | 你就是个精神病 泰特 |
[35:52] | It’s a mental disorder, and therapy can’t cure it. | 你心理失常 心理治疗根本没用 |
[35:55] | So that’s your diagnosis? I’m a psychopath? | 这就是你的诊断 我是个精神病 |
[35:57] | Yep, and the worst kind. | 是 而且是最糟糕的那种 |
[35:59] | You’re charismatic and compelling | 你魅力非凡 惹人注目 |
[36:00] | and a pathological liar. | 还是个病态的骗子 |
[36:02] | But don’t listen to me. I’m a total fraud. | 不过别听我的 我也是个骗子 |
[36:04] | And by the way, therapy doesn’t work. | 顺便说下 心理治疗根本没有用 |
[36:07] | It doesn’t work? Then why do people do it? | 没有用 那为什么这些人要治疗 |
[36:09] | Because they don’t wanna | 因为它们不想 |
[36:10] | to take any responsibility for their crappy lives! | 为自己的糟糕生活负一点责任 |
[36:13] | So they pay a therapist to listen to their bullshit | 所以他们付钱让治疗师来听他们的废话 |
[36:16] | and make it all feel… special. | 让这一切都变得特别 |
[36:20] | So they can blame their crazy mothers | 他们就不会责怪他们的疯老妈 |
[36:22] | for everything that went wrong. | 搞砸了一切 |
[36:24] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[36:28] | It’s a great racket, too. | 真是个好买卖 |
[36:29] | Week after week, | 一周又一周 |
[36:30] | month after month, year after year | 一月又一月 一年又一年 |
[36:32] | we collect checks, but deep down we know it doesn’t work. | 我们收着钱 但心里知道那根本没用 |
[36:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[36:39] | We’re not so different, Tate. | 我们是一类人 泰特 |
[36:43] | I’m a bad person, too. | 但我也是个坏人 |
[36:45] | I hurt the people I was supposed to… love the most. | 我伤害了我最应该去爱的人 |
[36:49] | But they forgave you, right? | 但是她们原谅了你 对吗 |
[36:51] | Maybe Violet will forgive me, too. | 也许瓦奥莱特也会原谅我 |
[36:53] | She can’t. You can only forgive someone | 她不会 人们可以去原谅那些 |
[36:55] | for what they’ve done to you directly. | 直接伤害自己的人 |
[36:59] | Those people you murdered? | 那些你杀掉的人 |
[37:02] | They’re the only ones who can forgive you, | 只有他们才可以宽恕你 |
[37:05] | and you took away their chance. | 但你没有给他们机会 |
[37:08] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[37:10] | There’s no… there’s nothing I can do? | 我什么都做不了了吗 |
[37:13] | There’s no chance of mercy? | 不能获得宽恕了吗 |
[37:21] | Terrific performance, Tate. | 戏演得真棒 泰特 |
[37:25] | The whole misunderstood kid act? Oh… | 受到误解的孩子的那套把戏 |
[37:29] | I fell for it, Violet did, too. | 我上当了 瓦奥莱特也上当了 |
[37:31] | But a psychopath, by definition, | 但是一个精神病 定义上来讲 |
[37:34] | is incapable of remorse. | 是不会感到后悔的 |
[37:36] | So, come on, let’s try this again | 所以 拜托 我们再来一次 |
[37:38] | for real this time. | 说点真的 |
[37:41] | You… | 你 |
[37:42] | destroyed everything that mattered most to me. | 毁掉了我最在乎的一切 |
[37:47] | What could you possibly want from me now? | 你现在还会想从我这里得到什么 |
[37:52] | I don’t know about definitions, | 我不知道定义是怎么说的 |
[37:54] | but I really am sorry, Ben. | 但我真的很后悔 本 |
[37:57] | To you more than anyone. | 对你最感到愧疚 |
[37:58] | Sorrys are easy. | 说抱歉很容易 |
[37:59] | What about taking responsibility for the things you’ve done? | 不如对你的所作所为负起责任吧 |
[38:06] | Christ, you can’t even say the words. | 天哪 你连那些话都说不出来 |
[38:14] | In 1994… | 在1994年 |
[38:18] | I set my mom’s boyfriend on fire… | 我放火烧伤我妈妈的男朋友 |
[38:21] | …and then I shot and killed 15 kids at Westfield High. | 然后我射杀了西田高中的15个学生 |
[38:25] | I murdered the gay couple | 我杀死了在你们之前 |
[38:26] | who lived here before you… | 住在这里的那对同性恋 |
[38:29] | …and I raped your wife. | 我还强奸了你的老婆 |
[38:32] | There were other things, too. | 还有其他的事情 |
[38:33] | Other people I hurt. | 其他我伤害的人 |
[38:36] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你所有的事 |
[38:41] | I’m not your priest, Tate. | 我不是你的神父 泰特 |
[38:43] | I can’t absolve you for any of this. | 我不能赦免你任何的罪 |
[38:46] | Right, I get that. | 对 我懂 |
[38:50] | But can you just… | 但是你能不能 |
[38:54] | …hang out with me sometimes? | 偶尔跟我聊聊 |
[39:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:35] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[39:37] | I’m so exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[39:40] | You’re the new nanny? | 你是新来的保姆 |
[39:41] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[39:45] | – Nora? – Mrs. Montgomery, please. | -诺拉 -请叫我蒙哥马利太太 |
[39:47] | Mother taught me that’s a rule to live by: | 母亲说这是必须遵守的规矩 |
[39:49] | never allow the help to call you by your first name, so… | 决不能让仆人喊我的名字 |
[39:52] | Is that my ba… | 这是不是我的孩… |
[39:59] | Uh, forgive me, Mrs. Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利太太 请原谅 |
[40:02] | I would have come sooner, but I… | 我本会早点儿来的 可我 |
[40:04] | I didn’t think he made it; I thought he was stillborn. | 我以为他没活下来 胎死腹中 |
[40:07] | Nearly. | 差点儿 |
[40:09] | He made one tiny little cry and then passed on. | 他哭了一声 就过世了 |
[40:12] | Apparently, I’m the only one who witnessed it; Charles didn’t. | 显然只有我见证了这一幕 查尔斯没看见 |
[40:15] | Genius. | 他真是天才 |
[40:18] | He’s an unhappy child, I’ll tell you that. | 我告诉你 这孩子闷闷不乐 |
[40:24] | Oh, it’s you– the birth mother. | 是你啊 你是孩子的亲妈 |
[40:26] | Perhaps it was your poor nutrition | 可能是因为你怀孕时营养不良 |
[40:28] | or just your genetic inferiority. | 或者是遗传缺陷 |
[40:30] | In any case, I’m quite dissatisfied. He’s a weakling. | 反正我很不满意 这孩子病怏怏的 |
[40:33] | Well, his lungs are strong; I could hear him upstairs. | 至少他的肺很强壮 我在楼上都能听见他的哭声 |
[40:37] | May I? | 我能抱抱吗 |
[40:38] | No, hands off! | 不行 把手拿开 |
[40:40] | You people– you think you can just show up | 你们这些人 以为可以突然出现 |
[40:42] | and claim some sort of birthright, but arrangements were made. | 说你有权把亲儿子要回去 但这事早安排好了 |
[40:46] | This baby is mine. | 这孩子是我的 |
[40:48] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:51] | But I do know some… some tricks that might | 但我知道些办法 |
[40:55] | be helpful to quiet him down. | 可以让他安静下来 |
[41:17] | What do you call him? | 你给他起了什么名字 |
[41:18] | Little Noisy Monster. | 小哭闹鬼 |
[41:26] | *Hush, little baby | 别哭 小宝宝* |
[41:27] | *Don’t say a word | 别出声* |
[41:30] | *Mama’s gonna buy you a mockingbird | 妈妈给你买只小鸟* |
[41:35] | *If that mockingbird don’t sing | 要是小鸟不唱歌* |
[41:39] | *Papa’s gonna buy you a diamond ring. | 爸爸就给你买个钻戒* |
[41:45] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:48] | I was actually afraid | 我原本还担心 |
[41:49] | I might harm him if he didn’t quiet down. | 要是他这么哭下去 我会伤害他 |
[41:52] | He has been inconsolable for days and days. | 几天来我怎么哄他都不管用 |
[41:55] | I am so exhausted. | 折腾的我筋疲力尽 |
[41:58] | Oh, dear, I think I might need to… | 我的天 我觉得自己需要 |
[42:03] | take a rest. | 歇会儿 |
[42:07] | Perhaps you could keep him for the night. | 要不你晚上帮我照顾他吧 |
[42:09] | You take a rest, Mrs. Montgomery. You need a nice rest. | 歇去吧 蒙哥马利太太 你得好好休息 |
[42:13] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[42:26] | I’m not entirely sure I have the patience to be a mother. | 我不太确定自己是否有耐心做母亲 |
[42:31] | Probably all of those hideous nannies. | 大概因为我换了那么多讨厌的保姆 |
[42:33] | Mother wasn’t very good at it either, truth be told. | 但说实话 我妈也好不到哪儿去 |
[42:42] | Are you gonna be a Nicholas? | 是叫你尼古拉斯好呢 |
[42:45] | Or a Jonah? | 还是叫约拿好呢 |
[42:48] | Or a Jeffrey? | 要不叫杰弗里吧 |
[42:52] | Are you gonna be a little Jeffrey? | 叫你小杰弗里好吗 |
[42:55] | Who are you gonna be, little guy? | 你想叫什么名字呢 小宝贝 |
[43:00] | Moira, what are you doing? | 莫伊拉 你在干嘛呢 |
[43:01] | Scouring the cabinets with vinegar, Mrs. Harmon. | 我在用醋擦柜子呢 哈蒙太太 |
[43:04] | I… I just noticed how | 那家人搬走时 |
[43:05] | sticky they were when the new family moved out. | 我留意到柜子有点粘粘的 |
[43:07] | I don’t know what else to do with myself. | 我也不知道自己该做什么好 |
[43:10] | Cleaning is what I’m good at, so I’ll just carry on. | 我只懂打扫 所以我接着干下去吧 |
[43:13] | Sorry, Moira. | 莫伊拉 我同情你 |
[43:14] | Look who I found. | 快看这是谁 |
[43:17] | He was in the basement. | 他原本在地下室里 |
[43:20] | He was down there with Nora, wouldn’t stop crying. | 他和诺拉在那下面 不停地哭 |
[43:22] | I knew she couldn’t handle him. | 我就知道她不会带孩子 |
[43:24] | She doesn’t really want a baby. | 她不是真的想要带孩子 |
[43:26] | She just got stuck on that idea. | 她只是抱着这个想法不放 |
[43:28] | Not a motherly bone in her body, that one. | 她就不是做母亲的料 |
[43:32] | Do you want to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[43:40] | Here you go. | 抱稳了 |
[43:49] | He’s such a frail little thing. | 真是个娇弱的小东西 |
[43:51] | His skin is like peaches. | 皮肤像水蜜桃一样粉嫩 |
[43:54] | I would have made a good mother, | 我要不是那么风骚 |
[43:55] | if I hadn’t been such a little tramp. | 肯定也能做个好妈妈 |
[43:58] | Forgive me. | 不好意思 |
[43:59] | There’s nothing worse than a self-pitying old maid. | 老仆女的自怨自艾是最让人受不了的 |
[44:05] | You know, I’m gonna need so much help with him. | 我需要人帮忙一起照顾他 |
[44:09] | I can’t accept such a position. I’m not trained as a nanny. | 我不能接受这个职务 我不懂带孩子 |
[44:12] | I wasn’t thinking that you would come work for us. | 我不是想让你为我们工作 |
[44:16] | I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be his godmother. | 我是想问你 你愿不愿意做他的教母 |
[44:26] | If that’d make you feel safer… | 如果这能让你觉得安稳些 |
[44:32] | I think you’d be a great addition to the family. | 我觉得你能成为这个家庭很好的一员 |
[44:42] | I found these in the attic. | 我在阁楼上找到了这些东西 |
[44:46] | These ornaments are ancient. | 这些装饰品真古老 |
[44:47] | I suppose they are. | 确实很古老 |
[44:50] | You’ll come to understand, Violet, | 瓦奥莱特 你会明白的 |
[44:51] | that the word “ancient” will lose all its meaning | 如果你的生命停留在今天 |
[44:54] | when your entire existence is one long today. | “古老”这个词将毫无意义 |
[44:57] | Okay, everybody ready? | 好 大家准备好了吗 |
[45:03] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[45:05] | I chopped it down myself, I’m proud to say. | 我很自豪的说 是我亲自砍回来的 |
[45:11] | Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? | 你们见过如此漂亮的东西吗 |
[45:15] | I have! | 我见过 |
[45:17] | Look at him. He’s so amazing. | 瞧瞧他 他真可爱 |
[45:21] | Best temperament. Hardly ever cries. | 性格特别好 从来不哭 |
[45:23] | Looks like his daddy. | 真像他爸爸 |
[45:28] | – Want to hold him? – Mm-hmm. | -想抱抱他吗 -好 |
[45:32] | Here you go. | 抱稳了 |
[45:43] | I didn’t think it was possible for me, Vivien… | 维维安 我从来没奢望过 |
[45:47] | but I’m happy. | 但我确实很幸福 |
[46:04] | Grow a pair, Rimbaud. | 别自作多情了 兰波 |
[46:06] | She’s not into you. | 她不在乎你 |
[46:08] | You’re not getting back into her. | 她心里不会再有你的位置 |
[46:10] | She’ll never talk to you again. | 她永远都不会再理你了 |
[46:13] | I’ll wait. | 我等她 |
[46:16] | Forever, if I have to. | 等到她接受为止 |
[46:25] | How would you feel | 你今天想不想 |
[46:26] | about working a miracle today, Helen? | 好好露一手啊 海伦 |
[46:28] | Constance, you get your ass in my chair! | 康丝坦斯 难得你大驾光临啊 |
[46:31] | Oh, where you been, girl? | 最近忙什么呢 美女 |
[46:33] | I was starting to think you found yourself another salon. | 还以为你嫌弃我们家找新发廊了呢 |
[46:35] | Oh, heavens no, no, no, no! | 当然不是 不 不 不 |
[46:38] | No, I’ve just been a bit housebound of late. | 不是的 只是最近足不出户惯了 |
[46:42] | Now, don’t shriek when this scarf comes off. | 好了 可别被我摘下头巾后的样子吓到 |
[46:45] | Lady Clairol and I have become entirely too familiar. | 就快变成伊卡璐小姐了 |
[46:49] | Housebound? You have an accident? | 足不出户 出什么事了吗 |
[46:51] | No. | 没有 |
[46:53] | I had a baby. | 家里新添了个小孩 |
[46:56] | A… A baby? | 小孩 |
[46:57] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[46:58] | A son! | 一个儿子 |
[47:00] | Oh, I… No, I-I didn’t give birth to him, of course. | 我…不 当然不是亲生儿子 |
[47:04] | No, he was the, um… | 不 他是… |
[47:06] | child of distant cousins on my mother’s side. | 我母亲这边远房表亲的小孩 |
[47:10] | The DeLongprees of Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州的德朗普利一家 |
[47:12] | Evaline and Steve. | 艾弗琳和斯蒂夫 |
[47:13] | They died tragically | 他们不幸死于 |
[47:15] | in a highway accident outside Richmond, | 里士满郊外高速路的一场车祸 |
[47:17] | leaving that poor little angel an orphan. | 那可怜的孩子从此成了孤儿 |
[47:19] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[47:20] | Yes, but little Michael and I | 的确 但小迈克尔和我 |
[47:23] | were meant to be together. | 命中注定有一段母子缘 |
[47:25] | He was meant to be my son. | 他注定要成为我的儿子 |
[47:27] | And I, his mother. | 而我 成为他的母亲 |
[47:30] | And I am sick | 可我受够了 |
[47:31] | of looking like his grandmother. | 自己这一副奶奶的模样 |
[47:32] | So… here. You work your magic. | 好了 看你化腐朽为神奇吧 |
[47:44] | Oh, Helen! | 海伦 |
[47:46] | Oh, you truly are an artist. | 你是个货真价实的艺术家 |
[47:48] | Well, even an artist needs the right materials. | 艺术家也要靠好胚子 |
[47:52] | You know, Constance, in all the years I’ve known you, | 康丝坦斯 我认识你这么多年了 |
[47:55] | I don’t think you have ever looked younger or more radiant. | 还从没见你如此活力四射光彩照人 |
[47:59] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 一点没错 是吧 |
[48:02] | May I confide something? | 我能说几句心里话吗 |
[48:05] | Ever since I was a little girl, | 自孩提时代 |
[48:08] | I knew I was destined for great things. | 我就自命不凡 |
[48:12] | I was gonna be somebody– | 觉得自己将来会名扬四海 |
[48:15] | a person of… | 成为一个… |
[48:17] | significance. | 伟人 |
[48:20] | A star of the silver screen, I once thought. | 我曾经以为 我会成为银幕之星 |
[48:26] | But… | 但… |
[48:29] | my dreams became nightmares. | 梦想照进现实时 却成了梦魇 |
[48:33] | Instead of laurels… | 闪亮的桂冠遥不可及… |
[48:36] | funeral wreathes. | 葬礼的花圈挥之不去 |
[48:39] | Instead of glory… | 荣光暗淡 |
[48:43] | …bitter disappointment, | 寂寞生寒 |
[48:46] | cruel afflictions. | 苦痛不减 |
[48:49] | Well, now I understand | 现在我终于明白 |
[48:51] | tragedy was preparing me… | 命运苦我心智 |
[48:56] | for something greater. | 必有大任降之 |
[49:02] | Every loss that came before was a lesson. | 以前的种种不顺都是教训 |
[49:06] | I was being prepared. | 是上天在锻炼我 |
[49:11] | And now I know for what. | 而现在我终于明白目的何在 |
[49:17] | This child. | 一切都为了这个孩子 |
[49:20] | A remarkable boy. | 一个出类拔萃的小男孩 |
[49:25] | Destined for greatness! | 注定会成就非凡之事 |
[49:30] | In need of a remarkable mother, | 需要一位同样出类拔萃的母亲 |
[49:34] | someone forged in the fires of adversity… | 一位经历挫折和逆境磨练的 |
[49:39] | …who can guide him… | 人生导师… |
[49:45] | …with wisdom, | 来传授他智慧 |
[49:47] | with firmness, | 赋予他坚强 |
[49:52] | with love. | 包容他以爱 |
[49:56] | I apologize for being so late, Flora. | 不好意思我来晚了 弗洛拉 |
[50:00] | But Helen had to go into minute detail | 都怪海伦非得和我唠叨 |
[50:02] | every tiresome moment of her niece’s Bat Mitzvah. | 她侄女的成年仪式 我都听烦了 |
[50:06] | The amount of money those people | 真想不到他们肯在一个13岁小孩身上 |
[50:08] | throw away on a 13-year-old is… | 花那么多钱… |
[50:26] | Flora? | 弗洛拉 |
[51:12] | Now what am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办啊 |