时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Can you just keep it and not play anymore? | 你就不能放着别玩了吗 |
[00:04] | No. | 不行 |
[00:06] | Explain that one. | 解释下那个 |
[00:07] | You always give a guy a second chance. | 女人总会再给男人一次机会 |
[00:09] | That’s, like, the golden rule of guys. | 这算是男人心知肚明的金科玉律 |
[00:11] | Then what’s the problem? | 这有什么问题 |
[00:12] | The problem is I can’t let him know | 问题在于我不能让他知道 |
[00:14] | I’m letting you in the back. | 我放任你重蹈覆辙 |
[00:16] | Look, Joanna, you can go ahead d make fun of this, | 乔安娜 你尽可随意取笑 |
[00:18] | but this is real important. | 但这不是闹着玩的 |
[00:20] | I mean, I’m telling you what guys think, | 我是在向你揭示男人的想法 |
[00:22] | and if you want to be one of the guys, you don’t break the code. | 如果你想像他们一样 就别乱了规矩 |
[00:26] | Held in guy’s dick. | 抓住男人的命根子不就结了 |
[00:28] | It’s no picnic. | 这可不轻松 |
[01:54] | No, Thaddeus, go away! | 不 撒迪厄斯 快走开 |
[02:03] | Tell me, what’s your name? | 告诉我你的名字 |
[02:06] | T-Tate. | 泰 泰特 |
[02:09] | If Thaddeus comes back to scare you again, | 要是撒迪厄斯再回来吓你 |
[02:11] | just shut your eyes and say, “Go away.” | 就闭上眼 大喊”走开” |
[02:16] | You understand, Tate? | 明白了吗 泰特 |
[02:17] | He’ll mind you | 他不会把你怎样的 |
[02:19] | ’cause I’m going to protect you. | 因为我会保护你 |
[02:25] | I wish you were my mommy. | 真希望你是我妈妈 |
[02:30] | Now dry your tears, child. | 擦干眼泪 孩子 |
[02:36] | Life is too short for so much sorrow. | 人生苦短 切莫悲伤 |
[03:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:13] | It’s me, Tate. | 是我 泰特呀 |
[03:15] | “Life’s too short for so much sorrow.” | “人生苦短 切莫悲伤” |
[03:18] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:20] | It’s an eternity. | 我将永世被困于此 |
[03:22] | Just endless days and nights of longing; | 日以继夜 无限渴望 |
[03:25] | where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪儿 |
[03:30] | That’s what I want to talk to you about. | 我正是想和你谈谈此事 |
[03:32] | You, you promised me. | 你答应过我 |
[03:34] | You made one with her, the-the lady of the house. | 你会与她生一个 与房子的女主人 |
[03:37] | Vivien. | 维维安 |
[03:38] | That’s Violet’s mother. | 她是瓦奥莱特的母亲 |
[03:40] | And I can’t give you that baby anymore. | 我没法再给你那个孩子 |
[03:42] | Everything’s changed, Nora. | 计划有变 诺拉 |
[03:45] | I’m in love with Violet. | 我爱上了瓦奥莱特 |
[03:47] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[03:48] | I just can’t take her brother away. | 我不能夺走她的亲弟弟 |
[03:50] | But I can. | 但我能 |
[03:53] | And I will. | 我会拿到手的 |
[03:58] | That baby is mine. | 那孩子是我的 |
[05:05] | Dad, I’m not a dog! | 爸爸 我不是条狗 |
[05:06] | I told you I don’t feel well! Just leave me here! | 我说了我不舒服 把我丢在这就好 |
[05:08] | No, I don’t trust you anymore and I don’t trust Tate! | 不 我再也不相信你了 我也不相信泰特 |
[05:10] | Tate? I haven’t seen him in weeks! | 泰特 我和他好几周没见面了 |
[05:12] | No more, Violet. Your mom’s coming home | 别再撒谎了 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈就要回家了 |
[05:13] | and you’re coming with me to get her. | 你要和我一起去接她 |
[05:14] | Dad, please, I don’t feel well! | 爸爸 求你了 我不舒服 |
[05:16] | You can lay down in the car. | 你可以在车里躺着 |
[05:17] | And when you get home, pack up your things. | 等会回家了 就收拾东西 |
[05:18] | We’re leaving this house for good. | 我们要永远离开这房子 |
[05:20] | What? You guys are back together? | 什么 你俩又和好了吗 |
[05:21] | I don’t know yet– your mom wants | 我还不清楚 你妈妈想 |
[05:23] | to go to Aunt Jo’s to give birth, and I’m supporting it. | 去你娇姨妈那分娩 我支持她的想法 |
[05:25] | No, you don’t want to do this. | 不 这非你所愿 |
[05:26] | Violet, your mother’s been locked up | 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈被关在 |
[05:28] | in a psych ward for weeks. | 精神病院好几周了 |
[05:30] | I won’t let her stay there for another minute. | 我不会让她在那里再多待一分钟 |
[05:32] | Are you gonna get in the car or do I have to make you? | 是你自己上去还是我把你拽上车 |
[05:36] | My God, Violet, what is wrong with you?! | 天呐 瓦奥莱特 你到底怎么了 |
[05:38] | Get in the car! Your mother wants to see you! | 上车去 你妈妈想见你 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna throw up! | 我会吐出来的 |
[05:44] | Fine. I’ll lay down. | 好吧 我躺下就是了 |
[06:10] | What’s gonna happen when they get back? | 他们回来后会发生什么 |
[06:12] | What do I say? | 我该说什么 |
[06:21] | It’s not UTube with a U. It’s YouTube. | 不是UTube 是YouTube |
[06:23] | Y-O-U Y-o-u. | |
[06:27] | If they find out I killed myself, | 他们若是发现我自杀了 |
[06:29] | they’ll go insane. | 会疯掉的 |
[06:30] | Literally, for real this time. | 这次真心会发疯的 |
[06:33] | They can’t know. | 不能让他们知道 |
[06:34] | Well, you can’t control it forever. | 你又不能永远瞒下去 |
[06:38] | I mean, it is what it is, Violet. | 事实摆在眼前 瓦奥莱特 |
[06:40] | One of these days, this computer will be obsolete. | 有朝一日 这种电脑会被淘汰 |
[06:42] | People will have microchips implanted | 人们的脑部或是什么地方 |
[06:44] | in their brains or something. | 会植入微芯片 |
[06:46] | We won’t be able to watch YouTube or anything. | 我们也就没法上YouTube看视频之类的了 |
[06:50] | We’ll be like all the others here; | 我们会和其他鬼魂一样 |
[06:52] | prisoners in a windowless cell. | 困在这个无形的牢房里 |
[06:55] | Who’s gonna show me the new ways of the world? | 谁能向我展示大千世界的新奇万物 |
[06:57] | Nobody here is happy, Tate. | 这里的鬼魂都不快乐 泰特 |
[06:59] | Well, yeah, but they’re not like us. | 是的 但咱俩和他们不同 |
[07:01] | They’re lonely. | 他们孤独寂寞 |
[07:02] | We have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[07:05] | We’ll never have kids. | 我们没法生儿育女 |
[07:23] | I was so worried when Madame | 麦德姆没有土豆卖 |
[07:24] | didn’t have any potatoes, | 我本来还很担心 |
[07:25] | but I have to say these yams making a cleaner image. | 但我得说 红薯刻印的效果更清晰 |
[07:28] | Less moisture, I think. | 我想是水分更少的缘故 |
[07:31] | I love that Chinese red. | 中国红真好看 |
[07:32] | I always meant to use it in the powder room downstairs. | 我总想把楼下的盥洗室刷成这颜色 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna paint those old cribs, too. | 我准备把这旧的婴儿床也刷成这颜色 |
[07:37] | Really? Red cribs? | 真的吗 大红色的婴儿床 |
[07:39] | Uh, Chad… | 查德… |
[07:42] | what did we talk about? | 我们之前是怎么说的 |
[07:46] | “Our” babies, not “My” babies. | 是”咱俩”的孩子 不是”我”的孩子 |
[07:48] | You know what? I can live with a red crib. | 随你啦 红艳艳的婴儿床又不会死 |
[07:50] | It might actually be kind of fabulous. | 效果或许会超赞呢 |
[07:53] | You are so adorable when you’re happy. | 你开心的样子真迷人 |
[08:02] | Who asked you to decorate the nursery? | 谁请你们来装饰育婴室了 |
[08:04] | Let me break it down for you, sweetheart. | 就让我给你解释下吧 小甜心 |
[08:07] | This is our house | 这房子是我俩的 |
[08:08] | and we’re having twins. | 我们会有一对双胞胎 |
[08:10] | Who’s your surrogate, one of those nurses in my basement? | 谁是代孕妈妈 地下室挨着我的护士之一吗 |
[08:12] | No… no. | 不… 不是的 |
[08:16] | A very, very human surrogate, Elvira. | 一个极富人性的代孕母亲 艾维拉 |
[08:21] | Your lovely mother. | 你可爱的母亲 |
[08:24] | You think you’re gonna steal those twins? | 你以为你们能拐走那对双胞胎吗 |
[08:26] | You pathetic homos couldn’t steal | 你俩可悲的基佬 |
[08:28] | the shit out of your own ass! | 连自己屁眼里的屎都拐不走 |
[08:32] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[08:35] | As soon as my parents get back, we’re leaving here. | 一旦我父母回来 我们就离开这里 |
[08:38] | They’re leaving. | 至少他们会离开 |
[08:40] | So knock yourselves out. | 少痴心妄想了 |
[08:41] | Honey, your parents aren’t going anywhere | 亲爱的 只要你被困在这儿 |
[08:44] | as long as you’re stuck here. | 你父母哪儿都去不了 |
[08:45] | And don’t you get all snotty, little sister. | 到时候别一把鼻涕一把泪哦 小妹妹 |
[08:47] | You’ll be begging to babysit. | 你会求着帮我们带孩子的 |
[08:49] | As big as this place is, it does get very, very lonely. | 这房子真大 确实会越来越寂寞 |
[08:51] | It could get ugly, though. | 狠手不是不能下 |
[08:53] | Were you a C-section? | 你是剖腹产生下来的吧 |
[08:55] | Is there an existing zipper we might use? | 或许她肚子上有现成的伤口吧 |
[08:58] | Watch it, you goddamn queen. | 注意点 你个该死的便装皇后 |
[09:01] | Oh, I am quaking in my loafers. | 人家好怕怕哟 |
[09:04] | What are you gonna do… | 你打算怎办 |
[09:07] | murder me? | 杀了我吗 |
[09:21] | My brown Betty turns to black Betty in 20 minutes. | 我的褐色贝蒂布丁20分钟后就变成黑贝蒂布丁了 |
[09:25] | So tell me what this is all about. | 所以有话快讲 |
[09:28] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[09:29] | Do you know those two guys that lived here before us? | 你知道在我们之前住这的那俩人吗 |
[09:32] | Frick and Frack? | 那对娘炮吗 |
[09:34] | How could I forget? | 那俩怎会叫人忘记 |
[09:35] | Well, they’re upstairs and they’re | 他们在楼上 而且 |
[09:36] | planning to kidnap my mother’s babies | 他们打算绑架我妈妈的双胞胎 |
[09:38] | and raise them themselves. | 自己来抚养 |
[09:42] | Well, let me assure you that is never going to happen. | 我向你保证 那是不可能发生的 |
[09:46] | My mom’s on her way back from the hospital today. | 我妈妈今天就从医院回来 |
[09:49] | And I don’t trust them. | 我不相信他们 |
[09:51] | I called ’cause I want to talk to that woman, | 找你来是因为我想和那个女人谈谈 |
[09:52] | the Craig’s List psychic. | 克雷格列表上找的那个疯神婆 |
[09:53] | Billie Dean? About what? | 比莉·迪恩么 要谈什么 |
[09:57] | Getting rid of ghosts. There must be a way. | 肯定会有办法摆脱这些鬼魂 |
[10:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会解决的 |
[10:05] | Chad? Chad…? | 查德 查德 |
[10:08] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 不管你在哪 快点出来吧 |
[10:23] | Put your skanky claw on that crib, | 把你肮脏的爪子从床边拿开 |
[10:25] | you’ll be pulling away a bloody stump. | 不然我就让它沾满鲜血 |
[10:29] | Where did you find these things? | 你从哪儿找到这些东西的 |
[10:30] | Around. | 四处翻来的 |
[10:33] | You’d be amazed at the little forgotten treasures left behind | 前任房主们都留下的珍奇的宝藏 |
[10:36] | by previous occupants. | 会让你惊奇的 |
[10:38] | What you are planning to do is unnatural. | 你所计划的事情是违反自然的 |
[10:41] | Deodorant’s unnatural, but it’s a public good. | 除臭剂也是违反自然的 还不是卖得很好 |
[10:45] | We’ll make excellent parents. | 我们会是很棒的父母 |
[10:47] | Man shall not lie with man. | 男人不应该和男人在一起 |
[10:50] | It is an abomination. | 这有违天理 |
[10:51] | So’s that hairdo, but I figure that’s your business. | 你的发型也是 不过那是你的问题了 |
[10:55] | Why can’t you people just content yourself with having pets? | 你们为什么就不能安分一点 养个宠物 |
[10:59] | Why must you subject an innocent child | 为什么非要将你们扭曲的生活 |
[11:01] | to your perversions? | 强加到一个无辜的孩子身上 |
[11:03] | There’s nothing in the studies that indicates being raised | 没有任何研究显示在同性家庭中成长 |
[11:06] | by a same-sex couple has any ill effects on children. | 会对孩子造成负面影响 |
[11:09] | I assume the same applies to the formerly living. | 我想对死后的家庭也同样适用 |
[11:11] | Well, the only study I know is the study of blood and pain. | 我唯一知道的研究 是血与泪的教训 |
[11:14] | My children came out of my body, | 我的孩子是我身上掉下的肉 |
[11:16] | and that is something that you will never be able to understand. | 这点是你永远无法理解的 |
[11:21] | Lady, just because you happen to be the hole they crawled out of | 女士 他们只是从你的肚子里爬出来罢了 |
[11:25] | doesn’t mean a goddamn thing. | 根本毫无意义 |
[11:27] | It means everything. | 这意义非凡 |
[11:28] | Right. Sure. | 好吧 当然了 |
[11:30] | That’s why I can’t even walk through my own home | 这就是为什么每次我在自己房子里溜达时 |
[11:32] | without tripping over one of your dead offspring. | 总能撞见几个你那些死掉的子女 |
[11:36] | I loved my children. | 我深爱我的孩子 |
[11:37] | To death. | 爱到死 |
[11:39] | They are a part of me, | 他们都是我的一部分 |
[11:41] | just like that unborn child is a part of me, | 那个未降生的孩子也是一样 |
[11:44] | and I will not have you put your filthy hands on my grandchild. | 我绝不会让你的脏手碰到我孙子一下 |
[11:50] | Grandchild? | 孙子 |
[11:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:54] | Are you telling me that Norman Bates Jr. | 你不会是说那位小诺曼·贝茨 |
[11:56] | is the baby daddy? | 就要当爸爸了吧 |
[12:01] | You gotta love this house. | 你一定会爱上这栋房子 |
[12:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:04] | You can have the other one. | 你可以抱走另外一个 |
[12:05] | The one fathered by Dr. Harmon. | 哈蒙医生的那个骨肉 |
[12:07] | I mean, he’s an attractive man. | 他可是个迷人的男人 |
[12:10] | But not my grandbaby. | 但你不能抢走我孙子 |
[12:12] | A blond and a brunette– just like me and Pat. | 一个金发一个黑发 就像我和帕特一样 |
[12:15] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[12:18] | No. | 不 |
[12:20] | We definitely need both. | 我们两个都要定了 |
[12:24] | God, you’re vile. | 你这个贱人 |
[12:26] | You’re not suited to raise children. | 你根本不懂得抚养孩子 |
[12:29] | Raise them? | 抚养他们 |
[12:30] | Oh, honey, no, no, no. | 亲爱的 不 不 |
[12:33] | We’re going to wait until they reach that perfect, adorable age– | 我们会等他们长到完美可爱的年龄 |
[12:35] | around a year, year and a half or so– | 大概一岁或一岁半左右 |
[12:38] | and then we’re going to smother them with hypoallergenic pillows. | 再用低致敏性的枕头把他们闷死 |
[12:42] | That way, they’ll be cute forever. | 这样他们就会永远可爱下去了 |
[13:03] | So much pain here. | 这里有太多的痛苦 |
[13:08] | So much longing and regret. | 太多的留恋和遗憾 |
[13:14] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[13:17] | Sadness. | 悲伤 |
[13:21] | Guilt. | 罪孽 |
[13:22] | And perversion. | 还有扭曲 |
[13:24] | Now, can you ferret out the fairies for us? | 你现在可以帮我们找到那些鬼魂吗 |
[13:28] | I mean, that’s our main concern at the moment. | 这是我们眼下最大的困扰 |
[13:32] | Targeting a particular spirit is going to be difficult. | 追踪某一个灵魂是非常难的 |
[13:36] | This is a very crowded house. | 这房子都快满员了 |
[13:39] | You were so young. | 你还这么年轻 |
[13:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:43] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:44] | Please don’t tell. | 求你千万别说出去 |
[13:45] | They can’t know. | 不能让爸妈知道 |
[13:46] | So what can we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[13:48] | Somehow, we have to try and dislodge them | 我们要想办法把他们与 |
[13:51] | from the paramagnetic grip of this place. | 这里的磁性吸引力分离 |
[13:55] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[13:56] | The evil. | 恶魔之力 |
[13:58] | It’s a force just like any other, Violet. | 和其他力量没有区别 瓦奥莱特 |
[14:03] | Pure physics. | 就是单纯的物理学 |
[14:04] | Real and powerful. | 真实而强大 |
[14:07] | Created by events. | 因各类事件产生 |
[14:08] | Events that unleash psychic energy | 那些将灵魂的能量释放至 |
[14:10] | into the environment, where it’s absorbed. | 能够吸收灵力的环境中的事件 |
[14:14] | Like the way a battery stores energy. | 就像电池充电一样 |
[14:17] | You’ll see it all the time | 它随处可见 |
[14:19] | in places like prisons or asylums. | 在监狱或避难所之类的地方 |
[14:23] | Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain. | 负面的能量靠创伤和痛苦滋生 |
[14:27] | It draws those things to it. | 将伤痛汇聚丛生 |
[14:31] | The force here in this house | 这座房子里的力 |
[14:33] | is larger than the many individual traumas. | 比许多人的伤痛加在一起还要巨大 |
[14:37] | And it has a need. | 而且它有强大的欲望 |
[14:40] | It wants to break through. | 它想要挣脱束缚 |
[14:42] | It wants to move in our world. | 它想要闯入我们的世界 |
[14:44] | It’s using those trapped between this world and the next as conduits. | 它把那些被困在阴阳两界的灵魂当做通道 |
[14:50] | That’s very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[14:53] | But what do we do about the gays? | 可是我们该拿那对同性恋怎么办 |
[14:55] | I mean, how do we get rid of them? | 怎么除掉他们 |
[14:56] | Oh, there might be a way. | 可能会有办法 |
[14:58] | I can’t promise… | 我不能保证 |
[15:02] | He can’t be here. | 他不可以在场 |
[15:05] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[15:07] | Billie Dean, | 比莉·迪恩 |
[15:08] | that’s my boy. | 那是我儿子 |
[15:12] | That’s Tate. | 他就是泰特 |
[15:15] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[15:16] | You’ve helped enough. | 你已经帮得够多了 |
[15:18] | Not now, Tate. | 现在不行 泰特 |
[15:19] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[15:28] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[15:30] | It’s just that, sometimes, when a medium meets a spirit so directly, | 只是有时 当灵媒如此直接的面对鬼魂 |
[15:36] | it has a powerful effect. | 会有很强烈的反应 |
[15:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:38] | It’s nothing to concern yourself about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[15:40] | Okay, so what can we do? | 好了 那我们可以做些什么 |
[15:45] | Why didn’t Violet come? | 瓦奥莱特怎么没来 |
[15:47] | Violet’s been having a very rough time. | 瓦奥莱特最近状态不好 |
[15:50] | She didn’t come visit me once, Ben. | 她一次都没来看过我 本 |
[15:54] | I’m Dr. Marchesi, the resident physician. | 我是迈凯西医生 这里的住院医师 |
[15:57] | How are you, Vivien? | 你还好吗 维维安 |
[15:59] | Fine. Ready to go home. | 我很好 准备好回家了 |
[16:01] | Have you had any luck convincing your wife | 你有没有说服你妻子 |
[16:02] | to push off the trip until after the birth? | 将旅行推迟到生产后 |
[16:05] | Dr. Marchesi is recommending bed rest | 迈凯西医生建议我卧床休息 |
[16:08] | because of the twins, | 因为双胞胎的缘故 |
[16:09] | which I wholeheartedly agree with. | 我完全赞同 |
[16:11] | And I said to him that we would get a wheelchair at the airport. | 我告诉他我们可以在机场找一个轮椅 |
[16:14] | I will be sitting the whole way to Florida. | 我会一直坐着到佛罗里达 |
[16:16] | And I’m only six months pregnant, | 我现在才怀孕六个月 |
[16:18] | so it’s still okay to travel. I’ll be fine. | 旅行没什么问题 我不会有事 |
[16:20] | All right, well, wheelchairs are all well and good, | 好吧 坐轮椅是可以 |
[16:22] | but as I told your wife, | 但就像我告诉你妻子的 |
[16:24] | I wouldn’t be surprised if your obstetrician | 我估计你的妇产医生并没有 |
[16:26] | didn’t recommend an immediate emergency C-section. | 建议你要采取紧急剖腹产吧 |
[16:29] | Well, in 24 hours, | 再有24个小时 |
[16:30] | I will be in the capable hands of my sister and her family | 我就会在我妹妹和她家人的照顾之中 |
[16:33] | and an excellent obstetrician. | 还会有一个出色的妇产医生 |
[16:34] | I’ll be with people who I trust, | 我会和我所信任的人在一起 |
[16:38] | and out of this city. | 离开这座城市 |
[16:40] | Thank you for bringing these. | 感谢您把这些东西拿来 |
[16:41] | I’ll bring them to the doctor. | 我会交给医生的 |
[16:42] | I’d like to hear it from the doctor. | 我想听医生说说你的情况 |
[16:45] | Emergency C-section? | 紧急剖腹产是吗 |
[16:46] | I’m sure you’re aware that these babies– | 我想你知道这两个孩子 |
[16:49] | well, rather, one of these babies– | 应该说 其中一个孩子 |
[16:51] | has been developing at a rapid rate. | 一直长得很快 |
[16:54] | I mean, to the point | 直到他 |
[16:55] | where he’s ready to come out and live on his own. | 分离出母体 能靠自己存活 |
[16:58] | And the other one seems to be getting weaker. | 与此同时 另一个孩子却日渐孱弱 |
[17:00] | Sometimes referred to as intrauterine omophagia. | 有时称其为宫内生食胎 |
[17:03] | All the necessary nutrients | 所有必须的营养物质 |
[17:04] | are being devoured by the larger fetus. | 都被较大的胎儿所吸收 |
[17:07] | The alpha, if you will. | 可称之为阿尔法胎儿 |
[17:09] | When were you going to tell me this, Vivien? | 你什么时候才要告诉我呢 维维安 |
[17:11] | We will address it all when we get to Florida. | 等我们到了弗罗里达就一五一十告诉你 |
[17:14] | Well, I’m on record. | 我还有事情 |
[17:16] | It was nice to meet you, Dr. Harmon, Vivien. | 很高兴认识你们 哈蒙医生 维维安 |
[17:19] | If I were you, I would start checking to see | 如果我是你 我会去看一下 |
[17:21] | if there’s a medical doctor on that flight. | 那次航班上有没有医生 |
[17:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:34] | It’s difficult to banish a spirit, | 驱除鬼魂是很困难的 |
[17:36] | but not impossible. | 不过亦非毫无可能 |
[17:39] | The most successful attempt that I know of | 就我所知 最成功的一次 |
[17:41] | happened when America was known as the New World. | 发生在美国还被称为新大陆的时候 |
[17:44] | Are you kidding? | 真的假的 |
[17:45] | That’s like 500 years ago. | 那可是五百年前的事了 |
[17:46] | Spirits do not follow our physical laws. | 灵魂既不遵循我们的自然法则 |
[17:49] | Nor are they affected by time. | 也不受时间的影响 |
[17:51] | About the only thing they have in common | 他们唯一跟活人一样的 |
[17:52] | with the living is their suffering. | 就是他们所承受的苦难 |
[17:55] | Regret. | 悔恨 |
[17:57] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[17:59] | Loneliness. | 以及孤寂 |
[18:01] | In 1590, | 1590年 |
[18:02] | on the coast of what we now know as North Carolina, | 在如今的北卡罗来纳州沿岸 |
[18:06] | the entire colony of Roanoke– | 罗诺克殖民地 |
[18:08] | all 117 men, women and children– | 一共117个男女老少 |
[18:12] | died inexplicably. | 一夜之间死光了 |
[18:14] | It became known as the Ghost Colony | 后来那里被称为鬼地 |
[18:16] | because the spirits remained. | 就是因为那些怨灵还在那游荡 |
[18:19] | They haunted the native tribes living in the surrounding area. | 他们常出没于住在附近的土著部落 |
[18:23] | Killing indiscriminately. | 滥杀无辜 |
[18:30] | The elder knew he had to act. | 那位长老知道他必须有所行动 |
[18:33] | He cast a banishment curse. | 于是他施了一个驱逐咒 |
[18:35] | First, he collected the personal belongings | 首先 他收集了一些 |
[18:38] | of all the dead colonists. | 死去殖民的贴身物品 |
[18:40] | Then they burned them. | 然后烧了它们 |
[18:42] | The ghosts appeared, summoned by their talismans. | 鬼魂受到护身符的召唤而现形 |
[18:46] | But before the spirits could cause them any more harm, | 但就在那些幽灵造成进一步伤害之前 |
[18:50] | the elder completed the curse | 那位长老完成了诅咒 |
[18:52] | that would banish the ghosts forever. | 可以永远驱逐这些鬼魂 |
[18:56] | How? | 怎么驱逐 |
[18:56] | By uttering a single word. | 就念一个词 |
[18:59] | The same word found carved on a post | 他们发现刻在殖民地的 |
[19:02] | at the aband coned colony. | 圆锥桩子上的那个词 |
[19:04] | Croatoan. | 克柔投安 |
[19:05] | Croatoan. | 克柔投安 |
[19:08] | So now you know what you have to do. | 现在你知道自己该做什么了 |
[19:24] | What did she say? | 她都说了些什么 |
[19:25] | We have to get something of his. | 我们得找些他的东西来 |
[19:27] | Something important. | 重要物品 |
[19:27] | Like an heirloom or a ring. | 比如说传家宝或者婚戒什么的 |
[19:29] | Like a talisman. | 就像护身符一样的东西 |
[19:32] | If we have the talisman and we do this special ritual, | 如果我们拿到了他的护身符然后进行驱魔 |
[19:35] | he’ll be gone. | 他就会消失了 |
[19:36] | That sounds like bullshit. | 听起来就是胡扯 |
[19:37] | Billie Dean’s for real. She studies this stuff. | 比莉·迪恩不是骗子 她专业驱鬼的 |
[19:39] | The bigger guy, he wears a ring. | 壮点的那家伙 他带着戒指 |
[19:41] | It’s like a wedding ring, but I can’t remember | 跟婚戒差不多 但我记不清 |
[19:42] | – which hand it’s on. – I don’t trust her! | -到底戴在哪只手上了 -我不信任她 |
[19:45] | Now, why’d she say all that stuff about me? | 她那么说我是为什么 |
[19:48] | I did something bad, didn’t I? | 我干坏事了是吗 |
[19:52] | Let’s just get the ring. | 我们去找戒指吧 |
[19:58] | How does it work? | 怎么能行得通呢 |
[20:00] | Will the kid call you both daddy, | 孩子将来是都叫你俩爸爸呢 |
[20:01] | or is one of you the mom? | 还是一个叫妈妈呢 |
[20:05] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是来捣乱的 |
[20:06] | Seriously, though, | 不过说真的 |
[20:08] | are you ready for all this? | 你真的准备好这些了吗 |
[20:11] | I mean, you never struck me as the diapers | 你在我印象里可不是什么换尿布 |
[20:13] | and midnight feedings type. | 还有半夜喂奶的形象 |
[20:14] | Maybe you should have taken a few minutes to get to know me | 或许在你用火钳捅我屁股之前 |
[20:16] | before you stuck a fireplace poker up my ass. | 该花几分钟了解一下我的 |
[20:20] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[20:24] | We’re all going to be here for a long time, so… | 我们会在这里相处很长一段时间 |
[20:27] | maybe we can figure out a way to let bygones be bygones | 或许我们该想个办法忘记旧账既往不咎 |
[20:30] | and, you know, cohabitate. | 然后和平共处 |
[20:33] | I’m dead because of you! | 是你杀了我 |
[20:35] | Well, there’s got to be something I could offer you. | 我总有能帮上忙的地方吧 |
[20:38] | I mean, just because we’re dead | 就因为我们已经死了 |
[20:39] | doesn’t mean we don’t have wants. | 不代表我们没有需求 |
[20:43] | Desires. | 没有欲望 |
[20:48] | Marriage looks hard. | 婚姻貌似很艰难 |
[20:50] | Especially to that guy. | 特别是跟那家伙结婚 |
[20:52] | Always on you all the time. | 总是对你颐指气使 |
[20:55] | And never in the ways you want, right? | 却从不考虑你想要什么 对吗 |
[20:58] | It must suck | 要等到 |
[21:00] | to have to wait till Halloween every year | 每年的万圣节才能来点不寻常的刺激 |
[21:03] | to get a little strange. | 肯定感觉很糟吧 |
[21:15] | I can’t kill you, | 我杀不了你 |
[21:15] | but I can make you suffer! | 但我可以让你遭罪 |
[21:19] | Best part is, when I’m done, | 最棒的是 等我揍完了 |
[21:20] | you’ll heal up and I can beat | 你很快就会痊愈 |
[21:21] | the shit out of you all over again! | 而我就又可以把你打得屁滚尿流了 |
[21:25] | Harder! | 再狠一点 |
[21:25] | – I like it rough. – Not supposed to be like this! | -我就喜欢粗暴 -不该是这样的 |
[21:28] | I’m not supposed to be here! | 我不该在这里的 |
[21:31] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[21:32] | I was going to get out! | 我本来是要离开这里的 |
[21:40] | I fell in love. God help me, I was going | 我恋爱了 上帝保佑 |
[21:41] | to get out and be with him, | 我本是要离开这里跟他在一起的 |
[21:43] | and then you killed me, and now I’m stuck here… | 而你却杀了我 让我困在这里 |
[21:45] | with him! | 跟他困在一起 |
[21:49] | Chad. | 查德 |
[22:04] | I won’t go in the house. | 我不会进这间屋子的 |
[22:05] | You don’t have to. | 你不用进去 |
[22:06] | I packed your things. | 我整理了你的行李 |
[22:08] | Is Violet packed? | 瓦奥莱特整理好了吗 |
[22:09] | I told her we’re leaving. | 我告诉她我们要离开了 |
[22:13] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[22:58] | Wh’d you get? | 你拿到了什么 |
[23:00] | He took it off to paint. | 他把它脱下来去上漆了 |
[23:01] | Why does a ghost need a watch? | 一个鬼魂怎么会需要手表呢 |
[23:03] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[23:06] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[23:08] | You disappeared on me! What the hell happened?! | 你在我面前消失了 这是什么情况 |
[23:11] | Violet, your mom’s waiting in the car. | 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈在车里等着 |
[23:12] | We have a plane to catch. | 我们还要赶飞机 |
[23:14] | Good. Go far away. | 很好 走得越远越好 |
[23:17] | Just don’t bring mom in the house. | 别再把妈妈带到这间屋子里来 |
[23:19] | – What are you talking about? You’re coming with us. – No! | -你说什么呢 你要一起走 -我不 |
[23:21] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[23:23] | And if you want to, you can come back for me later. | 如果你们想的话 以后可以回来找我 |
[23:24] | But for right now, you just have to trust me | 但现在 你们必须相信我 |
[23:26] | and get the hell out of here. | 赶快离开这里 |
[23:27] | Tell mom I love her and good luck with the babies. | 告诉妈妈我爱她 希望她母子平安 |
[23:29] | What’s the matter with you? Huh? | 你怎么回事 |
[23:32] | Are you high or something? | 嗑药了还是怎么的 |
[23:33] | I wish. | 我倒想 |
[23:34] | Violet, I stopped at a red light and you were gone. | 瓦奥莱特 我红灯停车的时候你不见了 |
[23:36] | – Where did you go? – Nowhere. | -你上哪去了 -没上哪去 |
[23:37] | I was right here. | 我就在这里 |
[23:39] | I wanted to come. | 我也想去的 |
[23:40] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:41] | I couldn’t leave the house. | 我无法离开这房子 |
[23:43] | Stop it! You’re lying. | 够了 你在说谎 |
[23:44] | You’re on drugs, I can tell. | 你肯定嗑药了 我能看出来 |
[23:45] | Tell me what kind, right now. | 告诉我 是什么药 |
[23:46] | Tell me! | 快说 |
[23:49] | I’m dead! | 我已经死了 |
[23:51] | Don’t you get it? | 你怎么还不明白 |
[23:53] | When you die in this house, you don’t get to leave. | 死在这所房子里的人 根本无法离开 |
[23:57] | That’s why you need to go, | 所以你需要赶紧离开 |
[23:58] | and take Mom somewhere safe. | 把妈妈送到安全的地方 |
[24:00] | – That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. – Ben! | -我正打算如此 -本 |
[24:03] | You’re coming with me. | 你得和我一起离开 |
[24:12] | Vivien! | 维维安 |
[24:13] | Oh, Vivien, is-is the baby coming? | 维维安 是…孩子要出生了吗 |
[24:15] | No! | 不 |
[24:17] | No, it’s too soon! | 不 不会这么早 |
[24:18] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[24:20] | No, honey. | 不会的 亲爱的 |
[24:21] | When a child is ready to be born, there’s no stopping it. | 如果孩子想出世 只能顺其自然 |
[24:24] | – No! – Come on, we got to get you to the house. | -不 -快点 得把你抬到屋内 |
[24:26] | No! | 不 |
[24:29] | I took some pills. | 我服了一些药 |
[24:30] | I didn’t mean to kill myself. | 并非存心想自杀 |
[24:32] | Ben! | 本 |
[24:38] | What’s wrong?! | 怎么了 |
[24:39] | The babies are coming. | 孩子要出生了 |
[24:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[24:43] | No! | 不 |
[24:53] | Take it easy, now. | 放松 |
[24:54] | Don’t forget to breathe. Breathe. | 记住要呼吸 呼气吸气 |
[24:56] | I can’t get any service. | 没信号 |
[24:59] | I got to go to the hospital now! | 我得去医院 |
[25:00] | It’s too late for that; you’re already crowning. | 来不及了 已经能看到胎头了 |
[25:02] | I’m gonna call Dr. Hall. | 我去联系豪尔医生 |
[25:03] | We’ll get you an ambulance right away. | 让他们赶紧派辆救护车 |
[25:04] | Breathe, Vivien, breathe. | 呼气吸气 维维安 呼气吸气 |
[25:06] | Oh, God! It hurts. | 天呐 很痛 |
[25:07] | Well, of course it does, honey. | 痛苦是难免的 亲爱的 |
[25:08] | That’s a woman’s curse. | 女人就苦在这儿 |
[25:16] | She can’t give birth here. | 她不能在这分娩 |
[25:17] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[25:18] | Well, then make it safe. You know what to do. | 那就保护好她 你知道该怎么做 |
[25:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:29] | Shit! | 我操 |
[25:37] | Get away from there! | 给我滚开 |
[25:38] | You kids get away from there! | 你们几个兔崽子快滚开 |
[25:57] | Dr. Harmon. | 哈蒙医生 |
[26:02] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[26:11] | Nurse, bring me my doctor bag. | 护士 把我的医护包拿过来 |
[26:12] | This is wrong. | 这不对头 |
[26:14] | Find me the 12-gauge scalpel. | 给我找12号手术刀 |
[26:18] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这儿 |
[26:22] | Where are those towels? | 毛巾怎么还没来 |
[26:24] | Spread them out underneath her. | 铺在她身下 |
[26:35] | This house. | 这房子 |
[26:36] | This house! | 这房子 |
[26:40] | Ben?! | 本 |
[26:41] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[26:42] | This house is trying to help. | 这所房子正竭尽全力帮你 |
[26:43] | And right now, you are in no position to refuse. | 此刻不容你拒绝 |
[26:46] | Your wife needs you. | 你的妻子需要你 |
[26:47] | So you better pull yourself together and get in there. | 你最好振作些 赶紧过去 |
[26:50] | For her. | 照顾好她 |
[26:52] | Ben?! | 本 |
[27:01] | Who are all these people? | 这些都是什么人 |
[27:02] | Who are these people?! | 这些都是什么人 |
[27:05] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝儿 |
[27:07] | They’re here to help us. | 他们是来帮我们的 |
[27:09] | I forgot how painful this is. | 我都忘了分娩有多痛 |
[27:12] | Do you have a little something for her, Doctor? | 你有什么镇痛药吗 医生 |
[27:15] | Ether. | 乙醚 |
[27:16] | Just to take the edge off. | 缓和一下 |
[27:31] | Help. | 救命 |
[27:35] | Oh, I feel another one coming. | 我感觉又要开始了 |
[27:39] | Okay, honey, remember your breathing. | 亲爱的 记住要呼吸 |
[27:45] | You’re doing great. You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 你做得很好 |
[27:47] | Just hang in there, honey. | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[27:48] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[27:51] | Here we go. One more push. | 好了 再用力一次 |
[28:03] | Just breathe, honey. | 放松呼吸 亲爱的 |
[28:04] | Breathe. Remember your breathing. | 呼气吸气 记住要呼气吸气 |
[28:10] | Breathe. | 呼气吸气 |
[28:11] | – Breathe. – I hate you. | -呼气吸气 -我恨你 |
[28:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:15] | Push, push, push! One more! | 用力 用力 用力 再来一次 |
[28:20] | Here we go. One more push. | 再用力一次 |
[28:22] | One more big push. | 再使劲儿一次 |
[28:22] | Here she comes. Come on, push! | 她要出来了 加油 用力 |
[28:24] | Come on, honey, push! | 加油 亲爱的 用力 |
[28:24] | Push! Push, honey! | 用力 用力 亲爱的 |
[28:26] | God, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:32] | Breathe. | 呼气吸气 |
[28:33] | I never wanted to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[28:35] | You never will. | 永远都不会的 |
[28:36] | She’s coming! | 她要出来了 |
[28:37] | – Come on! Push! – Here she comes! | -加油 用力 -她出来了 |
[28:39] | Push! | 用力 |
[28:40] | Come on, honey! | 加油 亲爱的 |
[28:42] | Push! | 用力 |
[28:46] | It’s a healthy baby girl. | 是个健康的小闺女 |
[28:47] | Daddy, you want to cut the cord? | 爸爸要过来切断脐带吗 |
[28:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:55] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[28:56] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[29:04] | Your baby is stillborn. | 这个孩子胎死腹中 |
[29:12] | Is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[29:18] | Can I hold it? | 我能抱抱吗 |
[29:22] | No. | 不行 |
[29:23] | Not just yet, sweetheart. | 还不行 亲爱的 |
[29:25] | You’ve got another one coming. | 还有一个 |
[29:51] | What exactly do you think you’re doing, young lady? | 你到底在做什么 小姐 |
[29:53] | Is that my $12,000 watch that you’re putting into the furnace? | 我那一万二的名表是不是被你扔进火炉了 |
[29:57] | Croatoan! | 克柔投安 |
[29:59] | Croatoan! | 克柔投安 |
[30:01] | Croatoan! | 克柔投安 |
[30:13] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[30:17] | So where’d you get that one? | 谁给你出的这主意 |
[30:19] | That press-on nail psychic who was here earlier? | 是之前来过的那位连指甲都是假的灵媒吗 |
[30:21] | I mean, really? | 不会吧 这你都信 |
[30:22] | The Roanoke spell? | 罗诺克咒语 |
[30:24] | Please, tell me you’ll be | 我宁愿你 |
[30:25] | slitting the throat of a chicken next, | 切个鸡喉什么的 |
[30:27] | because I’ve always found that very dramatic. | 绝对能震撼到我 |
[30:29] | I also quite enjoy the burning of the sage | 你们之前烧鼠尾草净灵那招 |
[30:32] | to rid the house of spirits. | 也让我相当之雀跃 |
[30:34] | – It didn’t work. – Of course it didn’t work. | -没用 -当然没用 |
[30:36] | It’s bullshit. | 纯粹瞎扯淡 |
[30:37] | It’s all bullshit. | 完全是瞎扯 |
[30:39] | People make up these spells and chants | 人们杜撰这些咒语和圣歌 |
[30:41] | in order to feel like they’re in control. | 不过是为了营造一切都在掌控之中的幻觉 |
[30:44] | Well, guess what? | 事实是 |
[30:45] | They’re not. | 他们无法掌控 |
[30:47] | Never have been. | 也从未掌控过 |
[30:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:52] | My own bullshit ritual. | 我自个儿的瞎扯淡仪式 |
[30:54] | There’s not gonna be any nursery. | 不会有什么育儿室 |
[30:59] | We’re not gonna be parents. | 我们也不会当父母 |
[31:02] | Your mother’s babies are safe. | 你母亲的孩子将安然无恙 |
[31:06] | From us, at least. | 至少不会受到我们的伤害 |
[31:07] | I’m doomed to spend eternity | 我注定要和一个不爱我的男人 |
[31:09] | with a man who doesn’t love me. | 度过永生 |
[31:13] | Of course, it could be worse. | 当然 我这还不是最糟糕的 |
[31:15] | Your man does love you… | 你的男人虽然爱你… |
[31:18] | but he’ll always be a monster. | 可他永远都会是个怪物 |
[31:20] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:21] | Tate’s changed. | 泰特已经改过自新 |
[31:23] | He doesn’t even remember what he did. | 他甚至都不记得曾经做过什么 |
[31:25] | When did he change? | 他什么时候改的 |
[31:27] | When he murdered me? | 谋杀我之时吗 |
[31:29] | When he murdered my boyfriend? | 还是在他杀了我男友之时 |
[31:33] | Or did he change when he raped your mother? | 或者 是在他强奸了你母亲之后改变的 |
[31:38] | What? | 你说什么 |
[31:40] | No, that’s a lie. | 不 你在说谎 |
[31:42] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[31:45] | I think you’re about to find out. | 我想你就要发现真相了 |
[31:59] | Vivien, breathe. You have to breathe. | 维维安 吸气 你得吸气 |
[32:00] | Vivien, breathe! | 维维安 吸气呼气 |
[32:02] | You have to breathe! | 你得深呼吸 |
[32:03] | – I need forceps, now. – What’s happening? | -我现在要用钳子了 -怎么了 |
[32:06] | It’s dystocia. | 她难产了 |
[32:07] | 耻骨联合 骨盆前方两片骨头间靠韧带及纤维软骨组织联接起来的区域 | |
[32:07] | I have to manilate the baby through the pubic symphysis. | 我得从耻骨联合处把孩子夹出来 |
[32:10] | I can’t, Ben. | 不行了 本 |
[32:12] | I can’t do it. | 我不行了 |
[32:13] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[32:14] | I-I promise you. Look at me. | 我保证 看着我 |
[32:16] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[32:18] | Dr. Harmon, have your wife stop pushing until I say so. | 哈蒙医生 等我说可以时再让你妻子用力 |
[32:21] | Vivien, can you hear me? | 维维安 听得见我说话吗 |
[32:22] | You have to stop pushing until I tell you. | 我说用力时 你再用力 |
[32:30] | It hurts so much! | 我快痛死了 |
[32:31] | Squeeze my hand as hard as you can! Squeeze! | 用你最大的力气抓我的手 握紧 |
[32:35] | Get the gauze ready to stop the bleeding. | 准备纱布止血 |
[32:37] | – Now, Dr. Harmon. – Push, Vivien! | -就现在 哈蒙医生 -用力 维维安 |
[32:40] | You have to push! Push! | 你得用力 用力 |
[32:41] | Push! Push! | 用力 用力 |
[32:43] | He’s coming. | 孩子要出来了 |
[32:45] | Push! You’re doing great, Viv! | 使劲 你做的很棒 小维 |
[32:46] | You’re doing great, Viv. | 你做的很棒 小维 |
[32:47] | Oh, God, it’s ripping me apart! | 天啊 我要被撕裂了 |
[32:49] | Don’t stop, angel! | 别停下 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | The end is in sight. I can see him. | 就快结束了 我看见他了 |
[33:08] | You did it, babe. | 你成功了 宝贝 |
[33:10] | Honey, you did it. | 亲爱的 你成功了 |
[33:12] | You did it. | 成功了 |
[33:25] | – Is everything all right? – She’s bleeding. | -一切还好吗 -她在流血 |
[33:27] | I have to stop the bleeding. | 我得先止血 |
[33:28] | Cut the cord. It’s time to separate mother and son. | 把脐带剪了 该分开母亲和孩子了 |
[33:33] | Can I see the baby? | 我能看下孩子吗 |
[33:35] | Hand him to me. | 把他给我 |
[33:40] | I’ll get him washed up. I’ll bring him right back. | 我先为他擦洗下 马上就带回来 |
[33:58] | Doctor, is everything all right? | 医生 一切都还好吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, what is the matter with you? | 你是不是有毛病 |
[34:32] | He’s the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最漂亮的婴儿 |
[34:38] | From blood and pain come perfection. | 鲜血和痛苦造就了孩子的完美 |
[34:43] | Hey, bitches. | 婊子们 |
[34:45] | You get all that slime off my baby yet? | 我孩子身上的黏液 你们弄干净了吗 |
[34:48] | Nurse, I need pressure on this. | 护士 用力压住这里 |
[34:51] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[34:52] | She’s going into shock. I can’t stop the hemorrhaging. | 她快要休克了 我止不住大出血 |
[34:55] | Vivien, stay with me. | 维维安 别离开我 |
[34:57] | Vivien. | 维维安 |
[34:59] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[35:02] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry I didn’t go see you at the hospital. | 很抱歉我没去医院看望你 |
[35:08] | I wanted to, but I couldn’t. | 我想去 但我不能够去 |
[35:12] | You’re here now– that’s all that matters. | 可现在你在啊 这才是最关键的 |
[35:15] | Vivien. | 维维安 |
[35:16] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:19] | Concentrate on my words. | 留心听我的话 |
[35:23] | We can be happy, honey. | 我们会幸福的 亲爱的 |
[35:27] | Just like we were before. | 就像以前一样幸福 |
[35:28] | Before my mistakes, | 就像在我出轨之前 |
[35:30] | before this house. | 搬进这屋子之前一样幸福 |
[35:33] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[35:35] | If you’re in pain, | 如果你感到痛苦 |
[35:38] | let go. | 就随它去吧 |
[35:42] | I don’t think I have a choice. | 看来我别无选择了 |
[35:45] | Hold on, Vivien. Stay with me. | 坚持住 维维安 别离开我 |
[35:50] | Come to this side. | 来我这边吧 |
[35:52] | Let go. | 就随它去吧 |
[35:54] | You can be with me. | 你可以和我在一起 |
[35:56] | Don’t die. | 不要死 |
[35:59] | Don’t die on me, Vivien. | 不准给我死 维维安 |
[36:01] | We can still have a life together. | 我们仍要共度一生 |
[36:07] | We can still be happy. | 我们仍会幸福的 |
[37:03] | My mom is dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[37:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:12] | I know you were close. | 我知道你们母女很亲近 |
[37:14] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 我们很亲 |
[37:20] | My dad’s down there all alone now. | 现在就剩我爸孤零零地在楼下了 |
[37:25] | That makes me sad. | 我很难过 |
[37:27] | I like your dad. | 我喜欢你爸爸 |
[37:28] | He was nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[37:30] | He’s nice to all his patients. | 他对所有的病人都很好 |
[37:32] | – Even the ones who lie to him. – What? | -甚至是那些对他撒谎的病人 -什么 |
[37:34] | Why did you start seeing him in the first place? | 当初为什么要请他帮你看病 |
[37:37] | Constance thought you needed help. | 康丝坦斯觉得你需要帮助 |
[37:39] | I did. I do. | 是的 我确实需要 |
[37:41] | You knew you were dead. | 你知道自己已经死了 |
[37:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:47] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | Do you know why? | 知道是怎么死的吗 |
[37:50] | The cops shot me. | 警察开枪打死了我 |
[37:53] | Right here in this room. | 就在这里 在这间房里 |
[37:55] | Why? Why did they shoot you? | 为什么 为什么他们要开枪打你 |
[38:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:06] | You murdered people, Tate. | 因为你杀了人 泰特 |
[38:09] | Kids. Like us. | 杀了像我们这样的孩子 |
[38:12] | The kids that came to us on Halloween. | 就是万圣节那晚来找我们的孩子 |
[38:16] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:19] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:21] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:24] | No… Why would I do that? | 不可能 我为什么要这么做 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:30] | Why’d you kill those guys who lived here before us? | 为什么你杀了先前住在这里的那俩家伙 |
[38:33] | Why would you rape my mother? | 为什么你要强奸我妈妈 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:43] | I was different then. | 后来我就变了 |
[38:45] | I used to think you were like me. | 我曾以为你和我一样 |
[38:48] | You were attracted to the darkness, | 是被罪恶的事物所吸引 |
[38:51] | but, Tate, you are the darkness. | 但 泰特 你就是罪恶的化身 |
[38:55] | No. Before you, | 不是的 只是在遇见你之前 |
[38:57] | that’s all there was. | 我是这样的 |
[39:01] | You’re the only light I’ve ever known. | 你是照进我世界唯一的光亮 |
[39:07] | You’ve changed me, Violet. | 你改变了我 瓦奥莱特 |
[39:12] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[39:16] | I love you, Tate. | 我爱你 泰特 |
[39:20] | But I can’t forgive you. | 但我不能原谅你 |
[39:25] | You have to pay for what you did. | 你得为你所做的事付出代价 |
[39:28] | All the pain you caused. | 为所有你造成的痛苦 |
[39:29] | All the sorrow. | 为所有的悲痛 |
[39:30] | You murdered my mother. | 是你杀了我妈妈 |
[39:31] | – No! – You did! | -不是我 -就是 |
[39:34] | That baby– whatever it was– | 不管它是婴儿还是别的什么 |
[39:36] | it killed her. | 就是它害死了她 |
[39:42] | I can’t be with you. | 我不能和你在一起 |
[39:44] | I won’t be with you. | 我也不会和你在一起 |
[39:48] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[39:50] | I’m saying go away. | 我说走开 |
[39:51] | What? | 什么 |
[39:52] | No, no, don’t do this. | 不不 别这么做 |
[39:55] | Go away, Tate. | 走开 泰特 |
[39:56] | You’re all I want! You’re all I have! | 我只想要你 我只剩下你了 |
[39:58] | Go away! | 走开 |
[40:01] | Go away! | 走开 |
[40:41] | That was very brave. | 你刚才可真勇敢 |
[40:44] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:46] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry you had to die. | 很抱歉你也死了 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry you lost your baby. | 很抱歉你失去了孩子 |
[41:04] | But I didn’t lose my baby. | 可我并没有失去你这个孩子啊 |