时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, the ham. | 女士们先生们 火腿来啦 |
[00:07] | Wow. It looks lovely. | 看上去真香 |
[00:11] | Now, who wants to say grace? | 现在 谁想做饭前祷告 |
[00:14] | Oh, Mother, may I? | 母亲 我来好吗 |
[00:15] | Oh, of course, son. | 当然可以 孩子 |
[00:17] | I was hoping you would choose to become a part of this family. | 我一直希望你愿意成为这个家庭里的一员 |
[00:26] | Dear God, thank you for this salty pig meat | 仁慈的主啊 感谢您赐给我们 |
[00:29] | we are about to eat, along with | 这咸猪肉 还有 |
[00:30] | the rest of the indigestible swill. | 还有我们消化不了的排泄物 |
[00:32] | And thank you for our new charade of a family. | 还感谢您让我们成为这样的一家人 |
[00:34] | My father ran away when I was only six. | 6岁时我父亲离家出走 |
[00:36] | If I’d have known any better, I would have joined him. | 如果我当时懂事的话 我会跟他一起走 |
[00:40] | And, also, because she’s been trying to get back into this house | 还有 因为自她失去那房子后 |
[00:42] | ever since she lost it, | 她就一直想把它弄回来 |
[00:43] | Lord, | 主啊 |
[00:44] | a big thank you for blinding | 最感谢您的就是让一个 |
[00:46] | the asshole that’s doing my mother, | 干我妈的傻蛋瞎了眼 |
[00:49] | so that he can’t see what everybody knows. | 这样他就看不清所有人都明白的事实 |
[00:52] | She doesn’t really love him. | 那就是她并不爱他 |
[00:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:58] | Now, Tate, I know that you’ve had | 泰特 我知道你有点 |
[01:00] | a hard time making the adjustment, | 难以适应咱们的新生活 |
[01:01] | with all the recent changes– moving back in here | 最近发生了很多事 比如在我家人 |
[01:04] | after the… the tragedy that my own family went through… | 发生那个惨剧后 你们搬回这里来 |
[01:08] | They burned themselves alive | 就在你劈腿找上康丝坦斯之后 |
[01:09] | after you were cheating on your wife with Constance, | 他们把自己活活烧死了 |
[01:11] | Lawrence. | 拉伦斯 |
[01:13] | It was… that was nobody’s fault. | 这不能怪罪于他人身上 |
[01:15] | Passion drove her to it. | 都是冲动使然 |
[01:17] | One day, you’ll understand. | 总有一天 你会明白 |
[01:19] | There are sacrifices you have to make in the name of love. | 为了爱情 你有时必须要做出牺牲 |
[01:24] | On a lighter note, I have reserved | 谈点轻松的 |
[01:26] | tickets for everybody, for Saturday, | 我给每个人订了一张 |
[01:30] | at our community theater, | 咱们社区剧院周六晚上 |
[01:32] | for the opening night of Brigadoon. | 《蓬岛仙舞》的首演票 |
[01:36] | I’m delighted to be debuting in the chorus. | 我很高兴我能在这出剧的合唱团里首演 |
[01:40] | Well, I, for one, | 我一定会 |
[01:42] | shall be there with bells on. | 到场为你喝彩的 |
[01:44] | Thank you, darling, for being so supportive and encouraging. | 谢谢 亲爱的你一直以来这么支持我鼓励我 |
[01:47] | You have allowed me to explore | 你让我去探寻 |
[01:50] | another facet of my self. | 自己人生另外的一面 |
[01:51] | Yay, I love the theater! | 太好了 我最爱剧院了 |
[01:53] | Don’t, Addie! | 别说了 小阿 |
[01:55] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[01:55] | You know he killed our brother. | 你知道他杀了咱们的弟弟 |
[01:57] | Stop it! Beau died in his slumber, of natural causes. | 别说了 小波是自己睡着后自然死亡的 |
[02:02] | Now, you know he had a respiratory ailment. | 你知道他一直有呼吸道疾病 |
[02:06] | Your brother’s in a better place. | 你弟弟这样还能少遭些罪 |
[02:08] | He suffered with every breath that he took. | 他在这每吸进去一口气都是在受苦 |
[02:10] | He only suffered because of you. | 他受苦是因为你 |
[02:14] | You know, Tate, unlike your siblings, | 泰特 不像你的兄弟姐妹 |
[02:17] | you were graced with so many gifts. | 上天赐予你如此之多的天赋 |
[02:20] | How is it that you can’t bring yourself to use them? | 你为什么不好好发挥它们呢 |
[02:23] | Just a smile, | 只要一个微笑 |
[02:25] | or a kind word, | 或是一句关心的话 |
[02:27] | could open the gates to heaven. | 就能打开天堂之门 |
[02:32] | No matter how much you want it… | 无论你多么渴求 |
[02:35] | …I will never be your perfect son. | 我都不会成为你完美的儿子 |
[03:48] | Tate, what are you doing here? | 泰特 你来这干吗 |
[03:50] | Shouldn’t you be in school? | 怎么没去上学 |
[03:51] | I’m going right after. | 我干完这事马上就去 |
[03:53] | After what? | 干完什么事 |
[05:21] | Hi. How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[05:25] | Viv, I owe you a very big apology. | 小维 我应该好好跟你道歉 |
[05:30] | I don’t want you to apologize. | 我不想要你的道歉 |
[05:33] | I just want you to leave. | 我只想要你赶紧离开 |
[05:35] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking while I’ve been in here. | 进来之后我想了很多事 |
[05:38] | I think you’re the one that’s crazy. | 我想你才是真正发疯了 |
[05:40] | I really mean that. | 我真是这么想的 |
[05:41] | Vivien… | 维维安 |
[05:44] | I know you’re telling the truth. | 我知道你说的是实话 |
[05:49] | You were raped. | 你确实是被强奸了 |
[05:54] | Who, or-or what has brought you to that conclusion? | 是谁 还是什么东西让你这么想的 |
[05:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:00] | I know it wasn’t anything that I said. | 我知道我的话你不可能听进去 |
[06:05] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[06:15] | I was advised not to tell you this. | 他们说最好别告诉你这事 |
[06:19] | The psychiatrist and Dr. Hall | 那个心理医生还有豪尔医生 |
[06:20] | didn’t think you were stable enough. | 认为你的情况还不够稳定 |
[06:23] | The twins have different fathers. | 你怀的双胞胎同母异父 |
[06:26] | One of the babies is not mine. | 其中一个孩子不是我的 |
[06:31] | – What? – It’s a medical anomaly, but… | -什么 -这是医学上极其少见的情况 |
[06:36] | there have been cases. | 但以前也有过这样的病例 |
[06:40] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[06:41] | When I came to see you, I was… | 上次来看你时 我… |
[06:44] | I was convinced it was Luke, | 我坚信你是和卢克通奸 |
[06:47] | – that somehow you two… – Oh, God… | -你们俩好像… -天呐 |
[06:49] | Vivien… I’m… | 维维安 我… |
[06:52] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:55] | I really am. | 真的抱歉 |
[06:57] | Do you remember anything about this guy, | 除了穿着橡胶服 |
[07:00] | other than the rubber suit? | 你对这个人还有什么印象吗 |
[07:03] | His eyes, his voice…? | 他的眼睛 声音之类的 |
[07:05] | He didn’t speak, Ben. Don’t you think | 他一句话都没说 本 |
[07:08] | that’s all I’ve been thinking about since I’ve been in here? | 你以为我进来之后不是一直在想这件事吗 |
[07:11] | How did he get into our house? | 他怎么闯进咱们房子的 |
[07:13] | Where were you? | 当时你到哪去了 |
[07:14] | How did he get that suit? | 他怎么搞到那套衣服的 |
[07:17] | I don’t have any answers. | 我也不知道 |
[07:19] | But we’ll find them, | 但我们会一起 |
[07:21] | together. | 找到答案的 |
[07:23] | Now, I-I’ve spoken to the psychiatrist, | 我刚跟精神病医生谈过了 |
[07:26] | and there are some… legal hiccups to work out | 还有一些法律上的程序要走 |
[07:30] | because of the gunshot. | 因为你用枪打伤了我 |
[07:32] | But you’ll be able to come home, | 但你能回家了 |
[07:34] | in a day or two, | 就这一两天 |
[07:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:39] | I’m not going back to that house. | 我绝对不再进那房子了 |
[07:45] | Constance Langdon? | 是康丝坦斯·朗顿吗 |
[07:48] | – Yes? – I’m Detective Granger, | -是 -我是格兰杰警探 |
[07:50] | this is Detective Barrios. | 这是巴里奥斯警探 |
[07:52] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[07:57] | We know how upsetting | 我们知道 |
[07:58] | this must be for you, Mrs. Langdon. | 你一定很悲伤 朗顿夫人 |
[08:00] | If you could just confirm for us that that is | 如果你能帮我们确认 |
[08:03] | Travis Wanderly… | 这就是崔维斯·旺得利 |
[08:07] | Yes, it’s him. | 对 是他 |
[08:11] | Look at that face. | 看看这张脸 |
[08:13] | That beautiful, beautiful face. | 这么英俊的面庞 |
[08:16] | Who would do something like that? | 谁会下此毒手啊 |
[08:18] | That’s what we’re trying to determine. | 我们也在全力缉拿凶手 |
[08:21] | Where did they find him? | 你们在哪找到他的 |
[08:22] | In a park, in South Central. | 在城南中心的公园里 |
[08:25] | The colored section? | 有色人种聚居区吗 |
[08:27] | What on earth would he be doing there? | 他怎么会跑到那去呢 |
[08:30] | We think maybe he was killed somewhere else, | 我们认为他是在别处惨遭杀害 |
[08:32] | and his body was dumped there. | 被抛尸到那地方 |
[08:35] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[08:36] | I heard about this on the news. | 我在新闻上听说这事了 |
[08:38] | They found a… | 他们发现 |
[08:40] | a young man with his body cut in two. | 一个年轻男子被砍成两段 |
[08:43] | They called him “The Boy Dahlia.” | 他们称他为”男版大丽花” |
[08:46] | Are you saying that… | 你是说 |
[08:48] | that Travis is “The Boy Dahlia?” | 崔维斯就是”男版大丽花”吗 |
[08:51] | Ms. Langdon, did your boyfriend have any enemies? | 郎顿女士 你男朋友有没有什么仇家 |
[08:55] | Anyone who might want to hurt him? | 有什么人想害他吗 |
[08:58] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | Everybody loved Travis. | 人人都爱崔维斯 |
[09:05] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[09:06] | Well, it’s a… it’s a rubber mask. | 是个橡胶面具 |
[09:08] | I need it tested for fingerprints and DNA. | 我想要检测指纹和DNA |
[09:14] | Mr. Harmon, my name is Peter McCormick. | 哈蒙先生 我叫彼得·麦考米克 |
[09:15] | I’m a truant officer for LAUSD. | 洛杉矶联合学区的旷课劝学员 |
[09:18] | Uh… yeah, uh, come in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[09:20] | Living room. Please. Thanks. | 请到客厅 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Right, well, no, I don’t need to… | 对 不 我不需要… |
[09:24] | I… I don’t need to be transferred, | 我不需要被移交 |
[09:25] | I just want to know which department. | 我只想知道是哪个部门 |
[09:35] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:36] | That was a urgent matter. | 刚才是个紧急事件 |
[09:38] | You have blow-flies. | 你们家有绿头苍蝇 |
[09:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:41] | We shouldn’t have left food out. | 不该把食物放在外面 |
[09:43] | I guess I better call the exterminator, then. | 看来我得去拿杀虫剂了 |
[09:47] | So, I assume you’re here for Violet. | 我猜你来是为了瓦奥莱特的事 |
[09:49] | I know she’s missed a few days of school. | 我知道她有些日子没去学校了 |
[09:51] | Yes. 16 consecutive days. | 对 连续16天了 |
[09:55] | Sixteen? | 16天了吗 |
[09:58] | We’ve made numerous attempts | 我们多次尝试 |
[09:59] | to contact your wife, Mr. Harmon. | 联系您的妻子 哈蒙先生 |
[10:02] | It’s the only contact information we have. | 她是我们唯一的联系人 |
[10:04] | Any more absences, and we’re | 如果继续缺勤 |
[10:05] | going to be seeing you in juvenile court. | 我们将要向少年法庭起诉您了 |
[10:10] | *I could be a smack freak* | *我可以是个怪人* |
[10:13] | *And hate society…* | *愤世嫉俗* |
[10:14] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[10:15] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[10:16] | *I could play God…* | *我可以扮作上帝* |
[10:23] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[10:24] | Can I come in, please? | 我能进来吗 |
[10:32] | Is this about school? | 是关于学校的事吗 |
[10:34] | Yes. It’s about school. | 对 是学校的事 |
[10:37] | If you want to give me the parent drill, | 你要是想对我来父母管教的那一套 |
[10:39] | ’cause it’s going to make you feel better… | 就为了让你自己好受的话 |
[10:40] | Why would it make me feel better? | 为什么会让我好受 |
[10:42] | Because… I know it’s really important to you | 因为我知道这对你来说 |
[10:45] | to be a good father. | 做个好爸爸很重要 |
[10:47] | Only if I’ve been a good father. | 重要的是我有没有做到 |
[10:51] | And I’ve been a lousy father lately. | 最近我一直不称职 |
[10:54] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[10:57] | Is this some headshrinker trick | 这是你心理医生的那套把戏吗 |
[10:58] | to make me feel sorry for you? | 为了让我对你心生愧疚 |
[11:01] | I can’t imagine what this year’s been like for you; | 我无法想象这一年来你都经历了什么 |
[11:05] | moving and starting a new school | 搬家 转学到新的学校 |
[11:07] | and all the craziness that happened to us here. | 还有这里发生的疯狂事情 |
[11:11] | Hey, remember last year when you announced | 还记得去年你宣布说 |
[11:13] | you were going to Harvard? | 你要去哈佛读书吗 |
[11:15] | I probably said that to make you happy. | 我那么说只是为了让你高兴 |
[11:16] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[11:18] | I also knew that you were smart | 我还知道你冰雪聪明 |
[11:21] | and you can go anywhere you want for college. | 你可以考上任何你喜欢的大学 |
[11:30] | Come on, Violet. | 别这样 瓦奥莱特 |
[11:32] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[11:35] | This isn’t like you. | 一点都不像你 |
[11:40] | I can’t go back, Dad. | 回不去了 爸爸 |
[11:42] | Okay, okay, honey, okay. | 好的 好的 宝贝 好的 |
[11:44] | We’ll find you another school. | 我们另找一所学校 |
[11:46] | No, they’re all the same! | 不 它们都是一样的 |
[11:48] | Honey, you have to meet me halfway. | 亲爱的 你也得退一步 |
[11:53] | We’ll find you a new school, | 我们给你找所新学校 |
[11:54] | but you have to start going tomorrow. | 但你明天必须去上学 |
[11:57] | Otherwise, we’ll end up in juvenile court. | 要不然 我们就要被告上少年法庭了 |
[12:01] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[12:07] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[12:16] | Constance. | 康丝坦斯 |
[12:17] | Hello, Lawrence. | 你好 拉伦斯 |
[12:19] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我有打扰到你吗 |
[12:21] | No. Uh… come in. | 没有 进来吧 |
[12:23] | I was so sorry to intrude. | 真抱歉来打扰 |
[12:25] | I just, I didn’t know where else to turn. | 但我真的不知道该找谁了 |
[12:29] | I needed some human… | 我想我需要 |
[12:34] | …contact, I suppose. | 与人沟通 |
[12:37] | I’m so bereft. | 我被剥削的一无所有 |
[12:39] | I mean, how much tragedy, | 一个女人可以承受 |
[12:41] | how much loss, | 多少悲剧 |
[12:43] | can one woman endure? | 多少损失 |
[12:47] | Travis is dead. | 崔维斯死了 |
[12:50] | Murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[12:54] | Wow. That’s awful. | 这真糟糕 |
[12:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:56] | So young. | 他还那么年轻 |
[12:59] | So beautiful. | 那么英俊 |
[13:02] | Not like you! | 不像你 |
[13:04] | Constance! Constance! | 康丝坦斯 康丝坦斯 |
[13:06] | That’s why you killed him, isn’t it? | 所以你就杀了他 对不对 |
[13:07] | No! | 我没有 |
[13:08] | Because you knew I desired him | 因为你知道我对他的欲望 |
[13:11] | like I could never desire you. | 是你永远无法得到的 |
[13:13] | No, no, no, no, you got it wrong. | 不不不 你误会了 |
[13:14] | Now, luckily I won’t have the upper body strength | 好在我没有那么大的力气 |
[13:18] | to saw you in half the way you did my poor Travis, | 以其人之道还其人之身 |
[13:23] | but I certainly could cut off some | 不过我完全可以砍掉 |
[13:26] | of the smaller parts. | 一些稍小的部分 |
[13:28] | No-no-no-no-no! I just moved the body! | 别别 我只负责搬运尸体而已 |
[13:30] | I didn’t kill him, I swear! | 他不是我杀的 我发誓 |
[13:32] | He must’ve pissed off somebody in the house. | 他肯定是招惹了房子里的谁 |
[13:34] | I don’t know which one! | 我不知道是哪个 |
[13:38] | It could even have been your son, for all I know. | 据我所知 有可能是你儿子干的 |
[13:40] | He’s got quite a temper on him. | 他脾气可不小 |
[13:42] | In the house? | 在那房子里吗 |
[13:44] | Travis died in the house? | 崔维斯是在房子里死的吗 |
[13:46] | I didn’t ask any questions. | 我什么都没问 |
[13:47] | I just moved the, you know, parts. | 只是搬运了那些 残存的部分 |
[13:49] | I’ve got to go to him. | 我要去找他 |
[13:50] | Constance, please! | 康丝坦斯 别 |
[13:51] | Please, baby, he’s dead and I’m here. | 别这样 亲爱的 他死了 但我还在 |
[13:54] | And I’m alive and I still love you. | 我还活着 还爱着你 |
[13:56] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[13:57] | No, you love me, too, I know it! | 不 我知道你也爱我 |
[14:01] | Are you crazy?! Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 你疯了吗 |
[14:04] | God, I never loved you. | 天啊 我从没爱过你 |
[14:07] | I endured you… for the sake of my family. | 我之所以引诱你 都是为了我的家人 |
[14:12] | That is all. | 没别的了 |
[14:14] | So you’re going back to your boy? | 你现在是回去找你那小子吗 |
[14:16] | Your dead boy? | 你那个死掉的小子 |
[14:19] | Even dead… | 即使他死了 |
[14:21] | even a boy… | 即使他还是个小子 |
[14:24] | he’s twice the man you are. | 他都比你多一份男人味 |
[14:27] | Well, he is now. | 现在还真是两份 |
[14:53] | Shh, shh! Just listen to me. Listen. | 嘘 听我说 听着 |
[14:57] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[14:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:01] | Spend the day with me. | 今天陪陪我吧 |
[15:03] | We can play Scrabble, if you want. | 要是你愿意 我们可以玩拼字游戏 |
[15:05] | I’ll even let you win. | 我会让你赢的 |
[15:09] | I can’t. I promised my dad. | 我不行 我答应我爸了 |
[15:11] | So go tomorrow. It’s not like | 那就明天去 又不是说 |
[15:13] | they’re gonna miss you for one more day. | 你少去一天他们就会多想你 |
[15:25] | Come on, Violet. | 好不好 瓦奥莱特 |
[15:35] | Ms. Langdon, we have a few follow-up questions. | 朗顿女士 我们还有几个后续问题 |
[15:38] | Not now. This isn’t a good time. | 现在不行 我没这个心情 |
[15:41] | We spoke to the Korean gentleman at the corner store. | 我们和街角商店的韩国老板谈过话了 |
[15:43] | He remembers your boyfriend | 他记得你的男友 |
[15:45] | and all the awful fights you used to have. | 也记得你和他发生过的激烈争吵 |
[15:47] | Those Koreans– they’re so suspicious, you know, | 那些棒子们 自从投弹广岛以来 |
[15:48] | ever since Hiroshima. | 就变得很多疑 |
[15:54] | That’s a concealed weapon. | 你藏了一把刀 |
[15:55] | Why are you carrying that? | 为什么带着它呢 |
[15:59] | Maybe because you had reason to visit the colored section of town? | 原因可能是你去过城镇有色人种区了 |
[16:04] | Why don’t you come down to the precinct, Ms. Langdon? | 不如去局里走一趟吧 朗顿女士 |
[16:16] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:18] | What’d I tell you? | 该怎么说呢 |
[16:19] | All these old houses, | 所有像这样的老房子 |
[16:20] | they got crawlspaces of, like, three feet. | 地板下都有大约三英尺高的爬行空隙 |
[16:22] | It’s like a gated community for vermin of every sort. | 就像是个繁衍各种害虫的封闭空间 |
[16:25] | You follow these flies | 跟着这些苍蝇 |
[16:28] | and you will find the source of your problem. | 你就会发现问题的来源了 |
[16:31] | Great, more money I gotta spend | 好极了 又要往这供不起的 |
[16:33] | on this goddamn house that I can’t afford. | 鬼房子里砸钱了 |
[16:36] | So, can you do it? | 你能解决吗 |
[16:37] | You are in luck, Mr. Harmon. | 你可走运了 哈蒙先生 |
[16:39] | My last appointment blew me off, | 约会对象放我了鸽子 |
[16:41] | so I got an opening on my dance card. | 所以我现在可闲得很 |
[16:43] | And what’s your rate? | 那费用怎么算 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna have to get in the crawlspace | 给你估算价格之前 |
[16:46] | before I can give you an estimate. | 我得先进空隙里瞧瞧 |
[16:48] | But I can tell you this much: | 但我可以这么告诉你 |
[16:51] | for the money, I’m the best exterminator on the market. | 同样的价格档里 我是市面上最好的除四害者 |
[16:54] | Okay, Phil, take a look. | 好了 菲尔 去看看吧 |
[16:56] | Get me an estimate. | 再给我个估算值 |
[16:58] | This is a disgrace. | 真是太丢脸了 |
[17:00] | You two… bunglers… | 你们这两个小毛头 |
[17:05] | have come to harass | 老是去骚扰 |
[17:06] | the one person in this City of Angels | 在天使之城中唯一和 |
[17:10] | who not only has nothing to do with this crime, | 这起命案无关的人 |
[17:15] | but is singularly devastated by it. | 相反 她还异常受打击 |
[17:18] | You are interrupting a grieving process | 你们打扰到了我 |
[17:23] | that started with the death of my daughter, | 先失去女儿 接着失去崔维斯的 |
[17:25] | and now Travis. | 哀痛之情 |
[17:27] | That’s right. You have been touched | 没错 你总是和许多悲剧 |
[17:29] | by a fair amount of tragedies. | 脱不了干系 |
[17:31] | Lots of people dying near you. | 你身边很多人都死了 |
[17:34] | Let’s see, there was your son, | 我看看 有你的儿子 |
[17:36] | Beau, was it? | 小波 对吧 |
[17:38] | How old was he when he died? | 他死的时候才几岁 |
[17:40] | Beauregard was a mere boy. | 波雷佳德只是个小男孩 |
[17:44] | Taken too soon by his condition. | 因身体状况 这么快就被上帝带走了 |
[17:46] | Shitload of noise complaints from the neighbors. | 曾有邻居投诉你家发出扰人的噪音 |
[17:51] | He was an exuberant boy. | 他是个精力充沛的孩子 |
[17:54] | Full of life. | 充满活力 |
[17:55] | Until he died of “Natural causes.” | 直至他”自然死亡”之前 |
[17:58] | There was Tate, of course, a mass murderer. | 接着当然是泰特 大屠杀的凶手 |
[18:00] | I will not sit here | 我不要再坐在这里 |
[18:04] | and listen to this recitation of torments past. | 听你们复述令我痛苦的过往 |
[18:09] | I have grieved enough for two lifetimes. | 这些痛苦足够折磨我两辈子了 |
[18:12] | Most people would be broken by the deaths of their children, | 大多数人会因为孩子的离去而崩溃 |
[18:16] | but my nature would not permit such weakness. | 但天性不允许我如此软弱 |
[18:19] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:21] | Let’s not talk about the dead. | 我们不说逝者了 |
[18:23] | Let’s talk about the missing. | 来谈谈失踪人口吧 |
[18:25] | Your husband Hugo and your maid Moira. | 你的丈夫雨果和女佣莫伊拉 |
[18:29] | They disappeared in ’83? | 是在83年失踪的吗 |
[18:30] | My husband was unfaithful, that’s true. | 我的丈夫对我不忠 这毋庸置疑 |
[18:35] | You know, I never understood what he saw in her. | 我真不明白他看上她哪点了 |
[18:39] | Perhaps it was her | 也许正是她那 |
[18:42] | coarseness that he was attracted to. | 低俗粗劣吸引了他吧 |
[18:45] | I heard rumors of a love nest | 有流言说 他们在 |
[18:47] | somewhere down in Brazil near the equator. | 巴西赤道附近建了个安乐窝 |
[18:54] | But I never pursued them. | 但我从没去纠缠过他们 |
[18:56] | I am not one to stand in the way of true love. | 我不会妨碍别人寻求真爱 |
[19:03] | But what does the whereabouts of two adulterers | 但这两个通奸者又和我的崔维斯 |
[19:07] | have to do with the murder of my Travis? | 被杀一案有什么关联 |
[19:10] | See, that’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[19:11] | In 1983, nobody in this department thought | 1983年 这局里没人认为 |
[19:14] | they were just missing. | 他们只是失踪了这么简单 |
[19:16] | And the D.A., he was about this close | 而地方检察官只差这么点就要 |
[19:19] | to filing murder charges on you, Ms. Langdon. | 申请控告你谋杀了 朗顿女士 |
[19:24] | I would rather rot in hell than bury you | 我宁愿你就此腐烂 也不会把你 |
[19:27] | in the same grave as your lover. | 和你的爱人埋在一起 |
[19:29] | I read the notes on the case. | 我读了这起案件的记录 |
[19:31] | They think you killed them. | 他们认为是你杀的 |
[19:34] | All they had to do was find the bodies. | 他们所要做的是找到尸体 |
[19:39] | But they never found what they were looking for. | 但他们从未有所发现 |
[19:42] | Because there was nothing to find. | 因为根本无迹可寻 |
[19:46] | My husband ran away from me, | 我的丈夫不负责任 |
[19:51] | from his responsibilities. | 还抛弃了我 |
[19:53] | It never bothered you | 他就这么不见了 |
[19:54] | that he just disappeared? | 你从未感到过困扰吗 |
[20:03] | Once I discovered that he had cheated, | 在发现他背叛了我之后 |
[20:07] | Hugo meant no more to me than dog shit. | 雨果对我来说连狗屎都不如 |
[20:12] | Oh, hello, Harry. What are you doing here? | 你好 哈利 你来这里干什么 |
[20:15] | I’ve been assigned to the case. No more talking. | 我被指派来跟进这件案子 谈话结束了 |
[20:17] | Nothing more is to be said until I consult with my client. | 在我和委托人商妥之前 无可奉告 |
[20:20] | But I had nothing to do with Travis’s death. | 但我和崔维斯的死没一点关系 |
[20:23] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[20:24] | Please, Ms. Langdon. If you don’t mind… | 别说了 朗顿女士 要是你们不介意 |
[20:34] | Sorry to introduce myself under these circumstances. | 很抱歉在这种情况下作自我介绍 |
[20:37] | Harry Goodman. | 我叫哈利·古德曼 |
[20:40] | What did they ask you about? | 他们问了你些什么 |
[20:42] | Just my past. Nothing about Travis. | 都是些我的往事 和崔维斯无关 |
[20:45] | Ms. Langdon, listen to me. | 朗顿女士 听我说 |
[20:46] | “The Boy Dahlia” is sexy, sensational. | “男版大丽花”引起了社会的兴趣 造成轰动 |
[20:49] | It’s gonna bring a lot of attention to this department, | 也引起了大众对警局的广泛关注 |
[20:52] | so they’re moving fast. | 所以他们加快了办案速度 |
[20:53] | That’s good. I want them to find the murderer. | 这很好 我也想让他们找出凶手 |
[20:56] | No, they want to pin it on somebody. | 不 他们想把这件命案推到某人身上 |
[20:58] | And right now, that person is you. | 眼下看来 这个人就是你 |
[21:00] | And if you say one more word, | 要是再多说一个字 |
[21:02] | you could find yourself in a very tight spot. | 你只会发现自己身陷囹圄 |
[21:14] | The Verminator is here. | “终结者”来啦 |
[21:17] | Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. | 无处可藏 无处可躲 |
[21:21] | If you can’t pay rent, don’t… | 要是你付不起房租 就不要… |
[21:28] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[21:30] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 对的就是对的 |
[21:33] | Get ready to meet your maker. | 准备好看看是谁闯的祸吧 |
[21:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 我的天呐 |
[21:45] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[21:47] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个凶手 |
[21:48] | You need to stay and repent | 你得待在这里 |
[21:50] | for the countless innocent lives you’ve stolen! | 为你所夺去的数条无辜生命作忏悔 |
[22:02] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[22:03] | Well, yes, I’ve heard some great things | 是的 我对贵校的汉语言课程 |
[22:05] | about your Chinese language program. | 早有所耳闻 |
[22:08] | You’re right, China’s the future. | 没错 人类的未来在中国 |
[22:11] | Hey, just out of curiosity, what kind of financial aid packages | 我只是好奇 贵校会为品学兼优的学生 |
[22:14] | do you offer for academic high achievers? | 提供怎样的助学金待遇 |
[22:17] | Yes, she’s been an “A” student until this semester. | 对 她在这学期之前功课一直得A |
[22:21] | Her IQ is north of 150. | 她的智商在150以上 |
[22:31] | Well, my daughter has a very bright future, that I know. | 我女儿有个非常美好的前途 这我知道 |
[22:34] | Truthfully, our real concern | 坦白说 我们真正担心的是 |
[22:36] | has been the kids she’s been hanging around lately. | 最近和她混在一起的几个孩子 |
[22:39] | Hm. They’re just not cut from the same cloth. | 他们与小瓦不可相提并论 |
[22:48] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:49] | I just took your rook. Checkmate in 13 moves. | 我刚吃了你的车 13步内就能将你军 |
[22:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:56] | He wants to separate us. | 他想把我们分开 |
[22:59] | He’s gonna send you away. | 他要把你送走 |
[23:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:02] | I just heard him talking on the phone | 我刚刚听到他在给 |
[23:04] | with a boarding school, | 一家寄宿学校打电话 |
[23:05] | asking about financial packages. | 询问助学金的事情 |
[23:12] | Makes sense. | 倒不奇怪 |
[23:13] | He sent Mom away. | 他把妈妈都送走了 |
[23:15] | I don’t know why I thought I was safe. | 我怎么会以为自己能明哲保身呢 |
[23:18] | I just assumed I was his little girl. | 我还以为我是他心爱的女儿 |
[23:20] | What a fantasy. | 真是天大的笑话 |
[23:23] | I’m so stupid and naive sometimes. | 我怎么这么蠢这么幼稚呢 |
[23:26] | Of course he’s going to send me away, too. | 他当然也会送走我 |
[23:36] | There’s nothing stupid about you. | 你一点也不蠢 |
[23:39] | And I won’t let him send you away. | 我不会让他把你送走的 |
[24:21] | Hey! What are you doing with my stuff, man? | 你拿我的东西做什么 哥们 |
[24:25] | – What? – Uh, nothing. | -干嘛 -没啥 |
[24:28] | I’m, uh… I had to move it. | 我得 我得把它拿走 |
[24:31] | – Why? – Well, it’s evidence. | -为啥 -这是证据 |
[24:35] | You can’t leave it lying around. | 不能放在这房子里了 |
[24:36] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | Hey, man, um… have I made the news? | 哥们 我上新闻了吗 |
[24:43] | The news… Oh, God, yeah. | 新闻 天呐 当然了 |
[24:46] | You’ve been all over the news. | 铺天盖地 头版头条 |
[24:47] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[24:50] | Well, what about– what about Constance? | 那康丝坦斯怎么样 |
[24:52] | She hasn’t been in the news. | 她也上了新闻 |
[24:54] | No, no, no, I mean… how’d she take it? | 不 不 不 我是说她承受得了吗 |
[25:00] | Pretty hard. | 挺糟糕 |
[25:03] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[25:05] | Why doesn’t she come over to see me? | 她为什么不过来见我 |
[25:09] | Too soon, I suppose. | 还要点时间 我想 |
[25:12] | Travis, come play with us. | 崔维斯 过来和我们一起玩 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I’ll be right there, girls. | 好的 我马上来 姑娘们 |
[25:23] | Those girls… Yeah. | 那两个女孩 |
[25:26] | Margaret and Angela. | 玛格利特和安琪拉 |
[25:27] | Found ’em hiding down here. | 我发现她们藏在这里 |
[25:29] | Sweet kids. | 都是乖孩子 |
[25:31] | A little needy, but… | 有点粘人 但… |
[25:34] | Oh, say, man, do you think, um, | 哥们 你能不能 |
[25:36] | maybe you could snag me some clippings? | 能不能给我偷偷拿简报下来 |
[25:39] | You know, news articles about me? | 你懂的 关于我的新闻 |
[25:41] | Just thinking about starting a little scrapbook. | 我想做个剪贴簿 |
[25:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:53] | See if I can get my seat back here. | 我可以坐在这里吗 |
[25:55] | Take it from these little dollies. | 抢这两个小娃娃的位置 |
[25:57] | May I have some tea, please? | 请问我可能来点茶吗 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:01] | Best tea ever. | 世界上最好喝的茶 |
[26:04] | He’s so good with them. | 他们相处的很开心 |
[26:09] | Lorraine… | 洛琳 |
[26:11] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen Margaret | 我从来没见过玛格利特 |
[26:12] | take to anyone so quickly. | 和谁玩的那么好 |
[26:15] | They’ve been so afraid up till now. | 她们到现在也不敢上楼去 |
[26:17] | Lonely. We all have. | 所剩下的 只有孤单 |
[26:21] | Why am I seeing you now after… | 为什么过了那么久以后 |
[26:24] | after all this time? | 现在才看见你们 |
[26:26] | You’re ready now. | 因为你已经准备好了 |
[26:30] | You’re on the cusp. | 马上就要开始了 |
[26:32] | Lorraine, I’m… | 洛琳 我 |
[26:37] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[26:39] | For everything. | 为我所做过的一切 |
[26:45] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna make her pay. | 我会让她付出代价的 |
[26:52] | Lorraine, I’ll see to it that Constance rots | 洛琳 我要看着康丝坦斯在监狱里 |
[26:56] | in prison | 慢慢腐烂致死 |
[26:58] | for what she did to our family. | 为她对我们做的一切付出代价 |
[27:00] | Constance didn’t do anything to our family, Larry. | 康丝坦斯什么都没有做 拉里 |
[27:05] | She didn’t break any vows, hmm? | 她没有违背誓言 |
[27:07] | That was you. | 是你 |
[27:32] | You sick son of a bitch! Show your face! | 你个婊子养的 把你的脸露出来 |
[27:35] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[27:54] | You raped my wife! You raped my wife! | 你强奸了我老婆 你强奸了我老婆 |
[27:57] | You raped my wife! | 你强奸了我老婆 |
[28:00] | Show me your face! | 把脸露出来 |
[28:02] | Who are you?! Who are you?! | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[28:29] | Tate… | 泰特 |
[28:33] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[28:43] | The only reason I’m not killing you is for her. | 我为了她才不杀你 |
[28:47] | You need to take a little nap, | 你需要好好休息一下 |
[28:49] | and then it’ll all be over. | 然后一切都会结束 |
[28:58] | Vanilla latte. | 香草拿铁 |
[29:00] | Uh, nonfat, decaf, sugar-free shot. | 低脂 脱咖 无糖 |
[29:04] | Nothing in it that’s bad for you. | 没有损健康的东西 |
[29:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | They didn’t say. | 他们什么也没说 |
[29:11] | They just want us down at the police station as soon as possible. | 只是说让我们尽快赶去警局 |
[29:13] | Now I have already answered all their questions. | 我已经回答了他们所有的问题 |
[29:18] | They cannot pin this murder on me. | 他们别想把这屎盆子扣在我头上 |
[29:21] | Something new must have surfaced. | 出现了些新的证据 |
[29:22] | An eyewitness, a piece of evidence… | 一个目击者 还有一点证物 |
[29:26] | I think you’re going to be charged. | 我想你要被指控谋杀了 |
[29:33] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[29:34] | I just convinced him | 我就是说服他 |
[29:35] | to leave us alone for an hour or so. | 让我们单独呆一会什么的 |
[29:37] | – Tate, what did you do to him?! – I didn’t do anything bad! | -泰特 你把他怎么了 -我没伤害他 |
[29:40] | Just scared him a little. He’ll be fine. | 就是吓了吓他而已 他很好 |
[29:42] | But we’re running out of time. | 我们快要没时间了 |
[29:43] | You’re being weird. Time for what? | 你在说什么胡话 什么没时间了 |
[29:45] | I figured out how to keep them from sending you away. | 我想出了怎么才能不让他们把你送走 |
[29:47] | – Can we run away? – Kind of. | -我们要私奔吗 -可以这么说 |
[29:50] | I love you, Violet. | 我爱你 瓦奥莱特 |
[29:51] | And I want you to be happy and free. | 我希望你幸福 自由 |
[29:55] | If we take these, we can stay here. | 如果我们吃了这个 我们就可以呆在这里 |
[29:57] | We can play with Beauregard, | 我们可以和波雷佳德一起玩 |
[29:59] | we can play games, watch videos. | 一起玩游戏 看电视 |
[30:01] | We can be together forever. | 我们可以永远在一起 |
[30:04] | You want us to commit suicide? | 你想我们自杀 |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:09] | And I don’t think there’s enough in here to really, you know… | 我觉得这些药好像不够致死… |
[30:13] | So I think if we use these… | 所以我想如果我们吃点这个 |
[30:15] | – Where did you get those pills? – You dad has a lot of samples. | -你从哪拿来的药 -你爸爸有很多 |
[30:18] | Did you hurt my dad? | 你伤害他了 |
[30:19] | No, I told you, I just knocked him out | 不 我说了没有 只是把他打晕了而已 |
[30:21] | so I could buy us some time! | 这样我们就有时间了 |
[30:23] | Listen to me, Violet, | 听我说 瓦奥莱特 |
[30:24] | we can’t get all chicken shit about this. | 我们没有时间扯这些屁话了 |
[30:25] | We’re running out of options. | 我们没得选择 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白 |
[30:36] | It’s the only way we can be together. | 这是我们在一起的唯一办法 |
[30:40] | Like Romeo and Juliet. | 像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样 |
[30:44] | I know how to do it so that it won’t hurt. | 我知道怎么做不会觉得痛 |
[30:47] | – Can we do it in the bathtub? – Why? | -我们能在浴缸里吃吗 -为什么 |
[30:49] | ‘Cause it’s warm and nice | 这样就很暖和 很温馨 |
[30:51] | and I can light some candles. | 我还可以点几根蜡烛 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:55] | But we have to go now. | 但是我们现在就得去了 |
[30:57] | I’ll-I’ll go run the bath. | 我去放热水 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:10] | Help! Dad, help me! He’s trying to kill me! | 救救我 爸爸 救救我 他要杀了我 |
[31:12] | – Help! – Violet, no! | -救命 -瓦奥莱特 不 |
[31:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[31:17] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[31:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:27] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[31:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:30] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[31:38] | What’s happening? What did you do to me? | 怎么会这样 你对我做了什么 |
[31:41] | You have to stop. | 快停下 |
[31:42] | Let’s just do what we said we would. | 咱们按原计划行事 |
[31:44] | Dad, where are you?! | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[31:45] | Help me! | 救命 |
[31:47] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[31:47] | Stop running! | 别乱跑 |
[32:03] | No… | 不 |
[32:17] | Please, Tate, please, I don’t want to die. | 求你了 泰特 求你了 我不想死 |
[32:22] | It’s too late for that. | 现在说为时已晚 |
[32:33] | Violet, listen to me. | 瓦奥莱特 听我说 |
[32:36] | Why am I running around like a crazy person? | 为什么我会像个没头苍蝇一样乱转 |
[32:39] | Did you drug me? | 你给我下药了吗 |
[32:41] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:43] | I have to show you something. | 我得让你看点东西 |
[32:45] | And then you’re free to go wherever you want. | 之后你便自由了 |
[32:48] | I promise I won’t stop you. | 我保证不会阻止你 |
[32:54] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[33:21] | I feel weird. | 感觉很诡异 |
[33:24] | Like I’m losing it. | 像是失去了什么东西 |
[33:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:01] | It’s so disgusting down here. | 这下面太恶心了 |
[34:06] | Okay, come on. | 好了 过来 |
[34:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[34:12] | And remember… | 记住一点 |
[34:14] | everything’s going to be okay. | 一切乌云都会散去 |
[34:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:31] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[34:44] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | No! | 不 |
[34:51] | Don’t you die on me! | 不准给我死 |
[34:54] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[34:57] | I died when I took all those pills… | 我吞药当日就死了 |
[35:01] | I tried to save you. | 我竭尽全力救你 |
[35:04] | I did. | 真的 |
[35:06] | I tried to make you throw them up. | 我想让你把药吐出来 |
[35:09] | You threw up some. | 你吐了一些 |
[35:11] | Not enough. | 但远远不够 |
[35:14] | You took so many, Violet. | 你服得太多了 瓦奥莱特 |
[35:19] | You died crying. | 你死的时候泪流满面 |
[35:23] | I held you. | 我环抱着你 |
[35:25] | You were safe. | 你很安全 |
[35:28] | You died… | 你死的时候… |
[35:31] | loved. | 被爱包围着 |
[35:34] | I hardly feel anything. | 我几乎没有感觉 |
[35:44] | I didn’t want you to find out this way, Violet. | 我不希望你以这种方式发现真相 瓦奥莱特 |
[35:46] | You or your parents. | 无论是你 还是你父母 |
[35:48] | I had this idea that if you chose to die, | 我以为 如果你选择与我 |
[35:52] | with me, | 共赴死荫 |
[35:55] | you wouldn’t be so sad. | 你就不会太难过 |
[35:58] | I never wanted you to see this. | 我从不希望你看到这一切 |
[36:01] | I’m so sorry, Violet… | 我很抱歉 瓦奥莱特 |
[36:12] | Detective, I want it noted that my client is here | 警探 我希望你能意识到我的委托人 |
[36:14] | on her own volition, and that your department | 基于自己的意志来到这里 而你们 |
[36:16] | hasn’t shown a shred of evidence that could link Ms. Langdon | 却无法给出郎顿夫人与 |
[36:19] | to the tragic murder of Travis Wanderly. | 崔维斯·旺得利惨案有关的一丝证据 |
[36:22] | We have the murder weapon, Counselor. | 我们有凶器 法律顾问 |
[36:23] | Well, it’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[36:25] | Whatever it is, it’s not mine. | 无论那是什么 都不是我的 |
[36:27] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我与此案毫无瓜葛 |
[36:29] | You are not going to hold me responsible | 你不能因为我没犯的案 |
[36:31] | for a crime I did not commit. | 对我定罪 |
[36:45] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[36:47] | He says he knows you. | 他说他认识你 |
[36:49] | He did? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[36:51] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[36:54] | He says he killed Travis, alone. | 他说他单枪匹马杀了崔维斯 |
[36:56] | Says nobody else had anything to do with it. | 他人与此案无关 |
[37:00] | And you believed him. | 你信了 |
[37:01] | Well, he came in with the murder weapon. | 他拿着凶器投案 |
[37:02] | Described in detail what happened to the body. | 详细描述了尸体处理的手法 |
[37:05] | Details we’d never released to the public. | 都是我们没有公开报道过的细节 |
[37:08] | Since he said he knew you, I was hoping | 既然你认识他 你能帮我们 |
[37:10] | you would help us with the motive. | 推测一下他的动机吗 |
[37:13] | Can you tell us anything that might make sense? | 你有任何合理的解释吗 |
[37:18] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[37:20] | I have no answers. | 我一无所知 |
[37:23] | I can only imagine that he confessed for one reason… | 我只想得出他自首的原因 |
[37:31] | …to pacify a guilty conscience. | 良心难安 |
[37:41] | So… | 原来 |
[37:42] | all this time, I thought I was protecting you. | 这么久以来 我一直认为我在保护你 |
[37:46] | But you were protecting me. | 其实是你在一直保护我 |
[37:50] | That’s all I ever wanted to do, | 这是我自从第一次见到你后的 |
[37:52] | since I first saw you. | 唯一愿望 |
[37:57] | So why’d you keep it a secret? | 那你为何一直对我保密 |
[38:01] | “Hi, I’m Tate. | “你好 我是泰特 |
[38:02] | “I’m dead. | 我已经死了 |
[38:04] | Wanna hook up?” | 想和我交往吗” |
[38:07] | I don’t think so. | 这开场白可不好 |
[38:12] | I still don’t remember dying. | 对于临死时的场景毫无印象 |
[38:16] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[38:17] | Nope. | 不 |
[38:21] | What happens now? | 接下来我们做什么 |
[38:23] | You draw a card, and then discard. | 抽牌 丢牌 |
[38:26] | No, I mean… like, how’s it going to be? | 不 我是说 我们的未来会是怎样 |
[38:31] | Just like this. | 就是这样 |
[38:33] | Like it’s always been. | 与我们的过去没什么不同 |
[38:37] | It’s you and me. | 你和我 |
[38:38] | Together for always. | 携手到地老天荒 |
[39:34] | Hello, Constance. | 你好 康丝坦斯 |
[39:35] | Thanks for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来探监 |
[39:36] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:37] | I just wanted to see you. | 我只想要见见你 |
[39:40] | One last time. | 见你最后一面 |
[39:42] | I wanted to take the image of you | 我想让你的倩影 |
[39:44] | with me into my captivity. | 陪伴我的铁窗生活 |
[39:48] | Well, take a good look. | 那就好好看看 |
[39:51] | It’s the last time you’re ever gonna see me. | 这会是你最后一次见到我 |
[39:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:54] | They’re sending me out of state to serve my sentence. | 我将被遣往其他州服刑 |
[39:56] | Illinois. | 伊利诺伊州 |
[39:58] | Though I understand that the penitentiary there | 不过我记得那里的监狱 |
[40:00] | has a very fine theater program. | 有很好的戏剧课程 |
[40:02] | Well, you’ll finally have that captive audience | 那你终于能找到梦寐以求的 |
[40:05] | you’ve always dreamed of. | 为你”俘获”的观众了 |
[40:09] | Aren’t you going to ask me why, Constance? | 你不问我原因吗 康丝坦斯 |
[40:12] | Why what? | 什么的原因 |
[40:13] | Why did I confess to a crime we both know I didn’t commit? | 为何我对一项我没犯过的案认罪 |
[40:17] | I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things. | 我早就学会不问怪人为何爱作怪了 |
[40:23] | But if you thought you were protecting me, | 但如果你认为你在保护我 |
[40:26] | then you’re a bigger fool than I ever took you for. | 那你就比我想得还傻 |
[40:29] | No, I have no illusion that you need protecting. | 不 我知道你不需要保护 |
[40:34] | From me, or any man. | 不需要我的 或者任何男人的保护 |
[40:37] | No. No, this is about me. | 不 不 这只和我有关 |
[40:39] | I need to pay | 我需要为 |
[40:43] | for my crimes, Constance. | 我的罪孽还债 康丝坦斯 |
[40:45] | All of them. | 我所有的罪孽 |
[40:46] | Well, it looks like you’re going to get your wish. | 看来你心想事成了 |
[40:49] | You’re going to die in here, you know that, don’t you? | 你会死在这里的 你知道的 对吧 |
[40:52] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[40:54] | I can take it. | 我能承受得起 |
[40:56] | I can endure it all… | 如果你说出那三个字的话 |
[40:58] | if you’ll just say those words. | 我将默默忍受一切 |
[41:06] | I know you loved me once, Constance. | 我知道你曾经爱过我 康丝坦斯 |
[41:09] | Just say it… | 只要你说出那三个字 |
[41:11] | and I can face whatever may come. | 我就欣然面对一切 |