时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | *Because I love him so* | *爱君至深* |
[00:15] | *I’d be good for nothing too, I know* | *我心深知 我一无是处* |
[00:22] | *Without good for nothing Joe* | *没有什么好的 乔* |
[00:41] | *I’d be good for nothing too, I know…* | *我心深知 我一无是处* |
[00:50] | Dr. Curan, I presume? | 我想你是科伦医生吧 |
[00:59] | You work out of your home. | 你在家里行医 |
[01:00] | I think that’s wonderful. | 这倒不错 |
[01:01] | Well, I cater mostly to the families in the neighborhood. | 我主要为这附近的几家人服务 |
[01:04] | Makes it convenient for them and for me. | 这样安排便己利人 |
[01:06] | And for your wife. | 你妻子也方便很多 |
[01:07] | Oh, I’m not married, not currently. | 我现在还没结婚 |
[01:09] | Where did you say you heard of me? | 你之前说你是怎么听说我来着 |
[01:11] | My girlfriend Nabby Pierce? | 从我的好友娜比·皮尔斯那听来的 |
[01:14] | You filled her cavity. | 你帮她补过牙 |
[01:15] | She said you were very good. | 她说你很不错 |
[01:17] | Nabby, yes, nice gal. | 娜比 对 她是个好女孩 |
[01:21] | Nabby also said | 娜比还说 |
[01:22] | you sometimes made special arrangements | 你有时会为一些比较穷的 |
[01:24] | with girls who were a little short. | 女孩提供特殊的安排 |
[01:27] | You don’t have any money? | 你没有钱吗 |
[01:28] | Not very much. | 不多 |
[01:30] | I’m still trying to establish myself. | 我还是想扬名立万 |
[01:33] | I’m an actress. | 我是个演员 |
[01:35] | I’m going to make it big. | 我一定会大红大紫 |
[01:37] | Everyone says so. | 所有人都这么说 |
[01:38] | You can expect to see me up on the silver screen one day. | 说不定你哪天就会在银幕上看见我了 |
[01:42] | Don’t you think we could come to some kind | 科伦医生 你认为咱俩做个 |
[01:45] | of mutually beneficial arrangement, Dr. Curan? | 互惠互利的交易如何 |
[01:49] | Well, I-I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[01:51] | It hurts, Doctor. | 很疼呢 医生 |
[01:54] | I really need you to fill it. | 求您填补我吧 |
[01:58] | I’m just going to put this on you. | 我先把这个给你戴上 |
[02:04] | I don’t want to crush your carnation. | 我不想压坏你的康乃馨 |
[02:08] | It’s not a carnation, silly. | 这不是康乃馨 傻瓜 |
[02:10] | It’s a dahlia. | 是大丽花 |
[02:17] | Just breathe. | 吸气 |
[02:32] | Isn’t it a beautiful day, Ava? | 今天天气真不错 对吗 伊娃 |
[02:35] | Mommy, what’s that? | 妈妈 那是什么 |
[02:40] | That’s nothing, honey, it’s just a department store manne… | 没什么 亲爱的 只是商店的假模特… |
[04:02] | Violet’s camping out in her room. | 瓦奥莱特待在房里不肯出来 |
[04:06] | I was wondering if you could make her a sandwich. | 能不能给她做个三明治 |
[04:09] | Of course, Dr. Harmon. | 没问题 哈蒙医生 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Could you help me a minute? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[04:17] | It must be hard on you | 你妻子精神不太正常 |
[04:19] | with your wife indisposed. | 对你来说一定很难熬 |
[04:22] | I miss Vivien. | 我想念维维安 |
[04:23] | We became quite close. | 我俩关系很亲密 |
[04:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:26] | – Our secret is safe. – What secret? | -我会保密的 -什么秘密 |
[04:29] | The way you look at me, | 你看我的眼神 |
[04:31] | the way you fantasize about me. | 你对我的意淫 |
[04:34] | You have a diseased mind, Dr. Harmon. | 您的思想很病态 哈蒙医生 |
[04:38] | That must be why you became a therapist. | 所以你成为了一个心理医生 |
[04:39] | I’m glad you and my wife are friends, | 我很高兴你和我妻子成为朋友 |
[04:41] | but I’m not interested in your pet theories about me. | 但我对你的幼稚理论毫无兴趣 |
[04:46] | So maybe I’m way off base | 那么也许我说话有些过了 |
[04:49] | or maybe I’m crazy like Vivien. | 也许我像维维安一样疯掉了 |
[04:53] | Is that what you think, Doctor? | 你是不是这么想的啊 医生 |
[04:55] | I think you must have pretty low self-esteem | 我想 你真是不自爱 |
[04:57] | to keep throwing yourself at a married man | 任已婚男子坐怀不乱 |
[04:59] | who doesn’t want you. | 还要投怀送抱 |
[05:01] | So you don’t want me? | 你不想得到我吗 |
[05:03] | You don’t find me attractive? | 你不觉得我很漂亮吗 |
[05:05] | Just make Violet a sandwich, please. | 请你去给瓦奥莱特做个三明治 |
[05:08] | I don’t believe you, Ben. | 我才不信呢 本 |
[05:11] | I know you want me. | 我知道你想要 |
[05:13] | No, I don’t want this. | 不 我不想 |
[05:15] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[05:17] | I want her to get better | 我想让她好起来 |
[05:18] | and come home so I can take care of her. | 回家疗养 好亲自照顾她 |
[05:21] | I just want a normal… | 我只想要一个正常… |
[05:24] | boring family. | 而乏味的家庭 |
[05:29] | That’s a beautiful speech, Ben. | 说得真好听 本 |
[05:30] | It’s Dr. Harmon. No more games. | 叫我哈蒙医生 别玩了 |
[05:33] | No more bullshit. Do you understand? | 别再胡来 明白吗 |
[05:37] | I’d better make Violet a sandwich. | 我还是去给瓦奥莱特做三明治吧 |
[05:42] | You know, it’s just a matter of time, Ben. | 知道吗 你早晚会失守的 本 |
[05:45] | “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” | “精神战线易守 肉体欲望难防” |
[06:05] | Did they all…? | 他们都… |
[06:06] | Poo? Uh, yeah. | 拉过了吗 都拉过了 |
[06:08] | Oh, all except for that one. | 除了那一只 |
[06:09] | Well, if he shits in the house | 如果他在屋里拉屎 |
[06:11] | you’re cleaning it up. | 你去打扫干净 |
[06:14] | Damn, look at the mud you tracked in. | 见鬼 你看你带进来的泥 |
[06:19] | Nice. | 不错 |
[06:24] | You smoked the last one. | 你把最后一根烟抽了 |
[06:25] | My daughter just died, | 我女儿刚死 |
[06:27] | and you’re on my back about a goddamn cigarette? | 你还因为一根见鬼的烟来找我麻烦吗 |
[06:29] | Here, smoke that one, asshole. | 给 抽这根 混蛋 |
[06:33] | I’m not another one of your dogs. I got a job. | 我不是你的狗 我有工作 |
[06:36] | I work hard. I don’t want to come over here; | 我工作很努力 我不想来这 |
[06:37] | I don’t want to have to work more. | 我不希望加班加点 |
[06:38] | You got a job. | 你有工作 |
[06:40] | Reading a script down at a call center for two hours a day. | 每天在客服中心念两个小时稿子 |
[06:44] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[06:45] | Let me rub your feet. | 让我给你揉揉脚吧 |
[06:47] | And how did those headshots that I paid for | 那些我赞助拍摄的硬照 |
[06:50] | work out for you? | 有人买帐了吗 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry about Addie. | 小阿的事我很遗憾 |
[07:03] | She was a cool chick. | 她是个很酷的女孩 |
[07:06] | Yeah. Maybe that’s why you used to come over here early, huh? | 所以你之前才会那么早回家 对吧 |
[07:09] | Before I got home, | 趁我还没回家 |
[07:10] | so you could spend | 抓紧时间 |
[07:12] | a little time diddling her, huh? | 玩弄她一会 对吧 |
[07:15] | Whispering sweet nothings in her ear? | 在她耳边说点儿甜言蜜语 |
[07:18] | I hate when you drink. | 我讨厌你喝酒后的德性 |
[07:22] | Hey! | 喂 |
[07:25] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:25] | Why don’t you run on down | 要不你下楼去 |
[07:27] | to the Koreans and get us another carton of ciggies? | 到那韩国小店里买包烟回来吧 |
[07:30] | That’s where I’m going. | 我正要去那儿呢 |
[07:31] | And take that goddamn dog with you. | 顺便把那贱狗带上 |
[07:34] | And don’t come back until he does his business. | 等他拉完屎后再回来 |
[07:45] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 小东西 |
[07:52] | That for me? | 你叫我吗 |
[07:54] | For the dog, actually. | 其实我是在叫狗 |
[07:57] | Where you headed? | 你上哪儿去啊 |
[07:59] | The store. | 去商店 |
[08:01] | You want me to get you some candy, little girl? | 想我给你买点糖果吗 小妹 |
[08:04] | You’re with that lady next door. | 你跟隔壁那女人有一腿 |
[08:06] | She a little old for you? | 她不会太老了点儿吗 |
[08:09] | She seems like a royal bitch. | 她就像个老佛爷 |
[08:13] | Maybe you and I should run away together, then. | 那或许咱俩该私奔啊 |
[08:17] | *In the cool of the evening when everybody’s getting kind of groovy* | *夜凉如水 衣香鬓影* |
[08:27] | *You call me up and ask me would I like to go…* | *拨出电话 相邀与情* |
[08:30] | I came inside. | 我射在你里面了 |
[08:33] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[08:34] | I can’t get pregnant. | 我没生育能力 |
[08:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:39] | Sweet! | 真棒 |
[08:41] | Your mom isn’t gonna get pissed? | 你那老佛爷不会生气吗 |
[08:43] | Freaking hope she does. | 我倒希望她会 |
[08:45] | Then I’m some sweet revenge. | 那我就是帮你报复她了 |
[08:48] | I’m not gonna tell her. | 我不准备告诉她 |
[08:51] | Then what is the point? | 那这有什么意义呢 |
[08:54] | Sex is the only weapon you have against her. | 性爱是你对付她的唯一利器 |
[08:56] | She’s treating you like shit | 她不把你当人看 |
[08:57] | because she’s afraid of losing you. | 因为她怕失去你 |
[09:01] | Prove to her that she’s right, | 向她证明你也有血性 |
[09:03] | and she’ll be blowing rainbows up your ass again. | 她就又会对你卑躬屈膝了 |
[09:06] | I think that I love her. | 我觉得自己爱她 |
[09:11] | Hey! | 等等 |
[09:13] | What’s your story? I mean, how come you get to live here? | 说说你的故事吧 你是怎么住进来的 |
[09:16] | You know, I heard they took that lady to the loony bin. | 我听说他们把那女人抓进疯人院了 |
[09:18] | I don’t live here yet. | 我还没住下呢 |
[09:19] | I’m moving in soon, though. | 不过我很快会搬进来的 |
[09:21] | Dr. Harmon and I are in love. | 哈蒙医生和我相爱了 |
[09:24] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:26] | then how come you rocked out with me? | 那你为什么会和我搞上呢 |
[09:29] | To see if I could do it with a guy who’s still alive. | 为了试试自己还能不能和活人做爱 |
[09:33] | *Ah-ha-ha, spooky* | *毛骨悚然啊* |
[09:37] | Dr. Harmon, Detective Jack Colquitt. | 哈蒙医生 我是杰克·科尔奎特警探 |
[09:39] | Missing Persons, right? | 你们在调查失踪人员吧 |
[09:40] | Mm-hmm. This young lady believes | 是的 这位小姐认为 |
[09:41] | you might be involved in a case we just opened. | 你与我们刚接手的一起案件有关 |
[09:44] | You don’t remember me, Ben? | 本 你不记得我了吗 |
[09:45] | Marla McClaine. | 我是玛拉·麦克莱恩 |
[09:47] | Hayden’s sister? | 我是海登的姐姐 |
[09:47] | I honestly have no idea what happened to her. | 我真不知道她出了什么事 |
[09:49] | In fact, I have a few questions for her myself. | 其实 我自己也有问题想问她 |
[09:51] | You’re a liar. | 你这骗子 |
[09:52] | Hayden is pregnant with your baby. | 海登怀了你的孩子 |
[09:54] | And she comes here with the crazy idea | 她痴心妄想地来找你 |
[09:56] | that somehow, you’re gonna leave your wife, support her | 以为你会离开妻子 让她转正 |
[09:58] | and raise your child together. | 和她一起养孩子 |
[10:00] | So what’d you do, Ben? | 你对她做了什么 本 |
[10:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[10:03] | In a hole somewhere? | 埋在什么洞里吗 |
[10:04] | Dr. Harmon, the last time I was here, | 哈蒙医生 上次我来的时候 |
[10:06] | I saw Ms. McClaine’s sister coming out of the house. | 我看见麦克莱恩小姐的妹妹从屋里出来 |
[10:08] | Yes. We made plans to go to lunch… | 是的 我们本来打算一起吃午餐的 |
[10:10] | at Norm’s. | 去诺姆餐厅吃 |
[10:11] | You were also working in the backyard digging, weren’t you, | 在她失踪的那阵子 |
[10:13] | around the time she disappeared? | 你在自家后院挖土动工 对吧 |
[10:14] | Detective, you have no idea what happened here. | 警探 你根本不知道真相如何 |
[10:16] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 所以我们才来调查 |
[10:17] | What’s with all the drama? | 你们这是演哪出呢 |
[10:20] | What the hell, Hayden? | 海登 你搞什么鬼 |
[10:22] | How come you haven’t answered your phone or | 你为什么不接电话 |
[10:24] | called or anything? | 也不回电话啊 |
[10:25] | Uh, to be honest with you, Marla, | 玛拉 说实话 |
[10:27] | I didn’t think you gave a rat’s ass about me. | 我没想到你会在乎我死活 |
[10:29] | I thought you were calling to borrow money again. | 我以为你打电话是又想借钱 |
[10:31] | So you’re okay, then? | 那你平安无事 对吧 |
[10:32] | Obviously you’re not missing. | 很明显 你没失踪 |
[10:35] | Nope. | 对 |
[10:36] | You don’t have to worry about me, sis. | 老姐 你不必担心我 |
[10:38] | You were wrong about Ben. | 你错怪本了 |
[10:40] | I’ve decided to stay here in La-La Land. | 我打算留在这美丽的洛杉矶 |
[10:43] | This is my home now. | 现在这里是我家了 |
[10:50] | You got about ten seconds to give me some answers | 给你十秒钟 把事情解释清楚 |
[10:52] | before I call that detective back and have you arrested | 否则我就叫警探回来逮捕你 |
[10:54] | for assaulting my family. | 告你伤害我家人 |
[10:55] | I’m-I’m sorry, Ben. | 对不起 本 |
[10:57] | I was pregnant, scared and hormonal. | 我怀孕了 很害怕 而且内分泌失调 |
[10:59] | I was a crazy bitch when I came here on Halloween. | 万圣节那天 我就像个疯婆子 |
[11:01] | I deserve whatever punishment you think is right. | 无论你怎么惩罚我 我都是罪有应得 |
[11:05] | Ben, this whole thing has been so ugly. | 本 整件事搞得一团糟 |
[11:07] | It’s not me. | 我不重要 |
[11:08] | It’s not how I want you to think of me. | 你怎么看我也不重要 |
[11:09] | I don’t know if we have a future together, | 我不知道我们还有没有未来 |
[11:11] | but I’ve always been there for you. | 但我会一直等着你 |
[11:13] | From the beginning. | 由始至终 |
[11:14] | I just want you to remember that. | 我只是想你记住这一点 |
[11:19] | By the way… | 顺便告诉你 |
[11:21] | I had the abortion. | 我把胎儿打掉了 |
[11:23] | You don’t have to worry about it anymore. | 你不必再为此担心了 |
[11:29] | Dr. Harmon? | 哈蒙医生 |
[11:32] | Excuse me, do we have an appointment? | 对不起 你有预约吗 |
[11:33] | I was told there was a doctor here who might help me. | 我听说这里的医生能够帮我 |
[11:36] | You need to call and make an appointment. | 你得先打电话预约才行 |
[11:38] | Doctor, I think something terrible might happen to me. | 医生 我觉得我有大麻烦了 |
[11:41] | What do you mean, “Something terrible”? | 你说的“大麻烦”指什么 |
[11:42] | I’m not quite certain. | 我也不确定 |
[11:44] | It’s a strange feeling. | 是一种诡异的感觉 |
[11:46] | An endless foreboding. | 一个无休止的恶兆 |
[11:47] | Like a dream I can’t wake myself out of. | 一场醒不来的噩梦 |
[11:50] | Sounds like acute anxiety. | 可能是急性焦虑症 |
[11:51] | – But you really– – It’s worse than that. | -但你得… -不只这样 |
[11:53] | I do things with men. | 我与不同男人纠缠不清 |
[11:56] | Things I shouldn’t. | 放荡无忌 |
[11:57] | But I’m a great actress, and it’s frustrating. | 但我是个绝代影星 这事让我很沮丧 |
[12:01] | I just need that break. | 这事必须做个了断 |
[12:02] | All you need is that one person who believes in you– | 我需要的只是一个相信我的人 |
[12:06] | and every time I go into an audition, | 每次我去试镜的时候 |
[12:08] | I think maybe he’s the one and… | 我都以为他就是我的真命天子 |
[12:11] | I get carried away. | 之后就一发不可收拾 |
[12:13] | – Do you know what I mean? – I do. | -你明白我的意思吗 -我明白 |
[12:24] | I have an opening tomorrow at noon. | 我明天中午没预约 |
[12:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:28] | Elizabeth Short. | 伊莉莎白·索特 |
[12:29] | I assume you’re covered by SAG insurance? | 你应该有SAG保险吧 |
[12:32] | I see. | 明白了 |
[12:34] | Well, you’re a beautiful young girl. | 你年轻又漂亮 |
[12:35] | I just assumed that you were working steadily. | 我猜你有一份稳定的工作 |
[12:37] | In the meantime, we need to discuss | 与此同时 我们得谈谈 |
[12:39] | how you plan to pay for treatment. | 你如何付诊疗费的问题 |
[12:44] | Do you really think I’m beautiful? | 你真的认为我很漂亮吗 |
[12:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. You’re, um… | 当然 你是个 |
[12:50] | an attractive young woman. | 充满魅力的年轻女郎 |
[12:54] | No, no, no, no, Beth, we, we, we just discussed that. | 不 不 不 贝丝 咱们刚才说过了 |
[12:57] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不必如此 |
[12:58] | But I don’t know how else to pay you. | 但我别无所有 |
[13:00] | I know you’re the one who can help me. | 我知道只有你才能帮我 |
[13:03] | I can tell you understand. | 我知道你理解我 |
[13:05] | Well, we can… | 那 我们总能 |
[13:06] | figure something out. | 想出其他办法 |
[13:12] | You never need to do that with me. | 在我面前 你永远不需要做这种事 |
[13:17] | I’m the one you should feel safe with. | 我就是你安全的港湾 |
[13:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:32] | Uh, I need to, I need to get this. | 我得 我得接一下电话 |
[13:35] | You won’t regret this. | 您的恩情 没齿难忘 |
[13:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:37] | Uh, just-just slow down, Doctor. | 说慢点 医生 |
[13:38] | I can’t… I can’t understand you. | 我 我听糊涂了 |
[13:39] | I spoke with Vivien’s psychiatrist, | 我和维维安的心理医师谈过了 |
[13:41] | and he doesn’t feel she’s mentally strong enough | 他认为她的精神脆弱 |
[13:43] | to hear this news right now. | 暂时不能知晓这个消息 |
[13:44] | Normally, I would be very uncomfortable | 一般来说 这类消息 |
[13:46] | giving a husband this information, | 是不能告诉丈夫的 |
[13:48] | but you are her designated health care proxy. | 但你是她指定的医护代理 |
[13:51] | Would you just tell me what’s going on, Doctor? | 直说吧 究竟怎么了 医生 |
[13:53] | Heteropaternal superfecundation. | 异父超级受精 |
[13:55] | Hetero-what? | 异…什么 |
[13:56] | Your wife’s twins | 你妻子怀的双胞胎 |
[13:57] | have different fathers. | 生父不同 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:01] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:01] | It’s extremely rare. | 这种案例非常少见 |
[14:03] | Maybe one in a million. | 可能只有百万分之一的概率 |
[14:04] | Your wife must have had | 你妻子肯定在 |
[14:06] | intercourse with two different men | 同一个排卵周期 |
[14:08] | during the same ovulation cycle, | 不超过48小时的间隔内 |
[14:11] | within a 48-hour period. | 和两个男人性交过 |
[14:21] | Where is she? Little slut. | 她在哪里 小荡妇 |
[14:23] | Who? | 你在说谁 |
[14:24] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[14:25] | She’s been catting around with my dog walker. | 她和我家遛狗人不清不白 |
[14:27] | Nonsense. | 瞎说 |
[14:28] | The girl’s taste in men is hardly refined, | 那女孩对男人的品味不高 |
[14:30] | but I doubt it runs to rough trade. | 但也没低到这般田地 |
[14:32] | Well, when Travis came back from dog walking– | 崔维斯遛狗归来 |
[14:34] | a 15-minute affair that somehow stretched into 45– | 15分钟的路程 生生耗了45分钟 |
[14:38] | he smelled… of something other than canine. | 他身上除了狗骚味 还有种淫靡的气息 |
[14:42] | You’re delusional. | 你有妄想症吧 |
[14:44] | That girl wouldn’t give your greasy boy toy | 那女孩对你那油嘴滑舌的小玩物 |
[14:46] | a second glance. | 不屑一顾 |
[14:47] | She thinks she’s in love with your little angel. | 她认为她与你的”小天使”陷入了爱河 |
[14:51] | But once the truth comes out, I suspect that’ll change. | 但一旦真相大白 那就难说了 |
[14:55] | What the hell are you babbling about? | 你满嘴喷什么粪 |
[14:57] | The two babies her mother is carrying– | 她母亲怀了两个孩子 |
[14:59] | only one of them was fathered by Dr. Harmon. | 哈蒙医生只是其中一个的生父 |
[15:08] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[15:11] | Tate, honey, it’s Mama. | 泰特 宝贝 是妈妈 |
[15:12] | I have to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[15:14] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[15:17] | Tate…? | 泰特 |
[15:17] | So talk. | 谈吧 |
[15:19] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝 |
[15:21] | Tell me it isn’t true, | 告诉我 我所听闻的 |
[15:24] | what I’ve been hearing about you. | 你的事迹都不是真的 |
[15:26] | About what? | 什么事迹 |
[15:27] | Your behavior. | 你的所作所为 |
[15:30] | God, after all the missteps, | 上帝啊 在走错了那么多步棋后 |
[15:32] | we finally have somebody in this house | 这房子终于迎来了 |
[15:35] | that maybe can help you. | 也许能帮到你的人 |
[15:39] | Tell me you did not crawl | 拜托告诉我 |
[15:41] | on top of that man’s wife. | 你没上过那男人的妻子 |
[15:48] | Mama… Mama, you can’t tell Violet, okay? | 妈妈 你不能告诉瓦奥莱特 好吗 |
[15:51] | Please don’t… | 请别… |
[15:52] | What is wrong with you, for God sakes? | 上帝啊 你脑子出什么毛病了 |
[15:56] | – What’s wrong with you? – Mama! | -到底出什么毛病了 -妈妈 |
[15:58] | Don’t you realize what you’ve done? | 你难道不知道自己干了什么吗 |
[16:00] | Mama…! | 妈妈 |
[16:12] | Come play, Ben. | 来玩嘛 本 |
[16:14] | Come, Ben… | 来啊 本 |
[16:16] | Please…? | 好吗 |
[16:38] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:41] | Elizabeth, put your clothes on and leave. | 伊莉莎白 穿好衣服 快点离开 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry, but I can’t treat you anymore. | 很抱歉 我不能再替你治疗了 |
[16:48] | You’re not really gonna turn this down, are you? | 你不会这么绝情拒绝我们吧 |
[16:50] | And you’re fired. | 你被辞退了 |
[16:51] | Sue me if you need to. | 要是想起诉我 你就去吧 |
[16:53] | Make your last chore to show her out. | 做好你最后一次本职工作 送她出门吧 |
[16:59] | You said this would work. | 你说这么做能成的 |
[17:00] | You said this is what he wanted. | 你说这就是他想要的 |
[17:02] | She’s using you, honey. | 她在利用你 亲爱的 |
[17:15] | My dreams will never come true. | 我的梦想永远都不会实现了 |
[17:18] | Your dreams? | 你的梦想 |
[17:21] | I know it sounds terribly selfish, | 我知道这听起来非常自私 |
[17:23] | but I must become famous. | 可我必须要出名 |
[17:25] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever wanted. | 这是我唯一梦寐以求的 |
[17:28] | Honey, don’t you know who you are? | 亲爱的 你真不知道自己是谁吗 |
[17:30] | I’m Elizabeth Short. | 我叫伊莉莎白·索特 |
[17:32] | You really don’t know, do you? | 看来你是真不知道 对吧 |
[17:57] | God, you’re beautiful. | 老天 你长得可真美 |
[18:00] | Now, let’s look at those teeth. | 现在 让我来看看那几颗牙 |
[18:08] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[18:12] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[18:14] | Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[18:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:27] | My name is Charles Montgomery. | 我叫查尔斯·蒙哥马利 |
[18:29] | I am quite a renowned surgeon. | 是个非常著名的外科医生 |
[18:32] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[18:58] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[19:00] | I’ve bisected her body, | 我将她的身体一切为二 |
[19:01] | removed the intestines and drained her blood. | 取出了她的肠子 还放干了她的血 |
[19:04] | – Why? – A writer writes, | -为什么 -有个作家说的好 |
[19:05] | a surgeon cuts. | 不过是个外科手术 |
[19:07] | I think you will find these pieces more portable. | 你可能会发现 这样做更便于你运尸 |
[19:10] | What are you doing now? | 那你现在又是在做什么 |
[19:12] | She seemed so sad. | 她看上去很难过 |
[19:14] | I’ve decided to give her a smile that will last forever. | 我决定替她留个持续永久的笑容 |
[19:19] | That’s how they found me– | 原来他们是这样发现了我的尸首 |
[19:21] | naked, on display for the whole world to see. | 一丝不挂 暴露人前 |
[19:25] | You were the front-page news of every paper for two months. | 整整两个月 你都是各大报的头版头条 |
[19:32] | I really did become somebody. | 那我确实出名了 |
[19:36] | She’s been extremely agitated, | 她的情绪一度非常激动 |
[19:38] | and the paranoia hasn’t abated. | 妄想症的症状也没减轻 |
[19:40] | I’m sure the doctor will change up the meds when he gets here, | 等医生一来 他肯定会更换治疗药物的 |
[19:43] | but, in the meantime, we’ve had to keep her restrained. | 但现在 我们只能把她绑起来 |
[19:47] | Restrained? | 绑起来 |
[19:48] | She attacked one of the orderlies. | 她袭击过一个看护人 |
[19:50] | He suggested that this rapist in a rubber suit | 医生说 她口中穿着橡胶服的强奸犯 |
[19:53] | was some kind of sexual fantasy. | 实则代表了某种性幻想 |
[19:58] | Vivien… | 维维安 |
[20:00] | you have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[20:14] | I know you can’t carry on a conversation right now. | 我知道你现在没力气和我说话 |
[20:18] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:19] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[20:20] | You’re thinking, “Thank God he’s here. | 你在想 “感谢上帝啊 他终于来了 |
[20:23] | “Thank God he can see what they’re doing to me, | “终于看见了我所受的虐待 |
[20:25] | “and how wrong it is. | “看见了自己的过错 |
[20:26] | “And thank God he’s a shrink, | “感谢上帝 他还是个心理医生 |
[20:28] | so he can get me out of here.” | 能够带我离开这里” |
[20:31] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[20:34] | You’re in hell here. | 你在这里过得生不如死 |
[20:37] | This is no place for my wife. | 这里不是我妻子该待的地方 |
[20:39] | And I’d move heaven and earth | 人生若只如初见 |
[20:40] | for the Vivien I thought I was married to. | 我会为那个维维安倾尽所有 |
[20:45] | But you aren’t her. | 但你并不是她 |
[20:47] | You’re a stranger to me. | 对我来说 你就是个陌生人 |
[20:51] | You actually pretended, | 当时你装得很像 |
[20:53] | maybe even believed, like a sociopath, | 或许还病态地欺骗着自己 |
[20:55] | that you were some kind of holy saint without sin | 你扮出无辜圣母的姿态 顶着纯洁无暇的名头 |
[20:57] | while you shit all over me, | 毁灭了家庭婚姻 毁灭了我 |
[21:02] | our life and our family | 对背叛和谎言死死纠缠 |
[21:05] | with betrayal and lies. | 将这一切搅成浑水 |
[21:09] | The way I feel right now, | 知道我此刻的感受吗 |
[21:12] | I wouldn’t lift a finger to help you get out of here. | 我绝不会助你离开这里 |
[21:32] | God, I miss college. | 老天 我可怀念大学生活了 |
[21:34] | Enjoy it before real life knocks you on your ass. | 趁着还没被现实打击 好好享受吧 |
[21:38] | Do you want to talk about it? | 那你想诉诉苦吗 |
[21:39] | Nope. I don’t. | 不 不想 |
[21:45] | I miss beer. | 我好久没喝啤酒了 |
[21:47] | Vivien hates it when I drink. | 维维安讨厌我喝酒 |
[21:48] | Especially beer. | 尤其是喝啤酒 |
[21:49] | I like beer. | 我喜欢啤酒 |
[21:51] | Mm! There you go! | 好啊 那就喝吧 |
[21:54] | Can I confess something to you? | 我能向你坦白一件事吗 |
[21:55] | Hmm! I think the smart answer would have to be no. | 我想 最聪明的回答该是”不能” |
[22:00] | I’m not really confused about interpersonal aggression. | 我才没有人际交恶的困惑呢 |
[22:03] | – You’re not? – Uh-uh. | -你没有吗 -对 |
[22:05] | That’s a shame, because I could tell you a lot | 真遗憾 我还本指望能告诉你 |
[22:06] | about interpersonal aggression. | 很多有关人际交恶的例子呢 |
[22:11] | My marriage, for one thing. | 比如说 我的婚姻 |
[22:13] | Not in a happy place right now. | 现在可不太美满 |
[22:16] | See? You do want to talk about it. | 我说吧 你确实想诉诉苦 |
[22:18] | I don’t. I just want to– I just want to drink | 没有 我只想… 只想喝上几杯 |
[22:20] | and get drunk and stumble home on the T. | 然后醉醺醺地坐地铁 一路晃回家 |
[22:27] | The thing is, Dr. Harmon– | 哈蒙医生 我要说的事是 |
[22:32] | I have a crush on you. | 我爱上你了 |
[22:37] | That’s a bad move. | 这招真拙劣 |
[22:39] | Seriously. I mean… | 真的 我觉得 |
[22:40] | You’re going to have so many men in your life. | 你一辈子会遇到很多男人 |
[22:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:45] | It means you’re a knockout. | 意思是你很迷人 |
[22:47] | – You’re smart as hell. – Is hell smart? | -古灵精怪 – 精怪聪明吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, oh, listen to this guitar solo. | 听听这吉他独奏 |
[22:53] | I mean, it’s-it’s incredible. | 精彩 精彩及了 |
[23:05] | It was written in the stars. | 都是命中注定的 |
[23:09] | And I was meant to take your class | 在你婚姻破裂的时刻 |
[23:10] | right at the moment your marriage imploded. | 老天把我送到了你的身边 |
[23:14] | You needed me, Ben. | 你需要我 本 |
[23:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[23:18] | I did need you. | 我确实需要你 |
[23:20] | But I shouldn’t have crossed the line. | 但是我不该越雷池一步 |
[23:21] | – Ben… – I abused my authority. | -本 -我枉为人师 |
[23:26] | I was a consenting adult. | 我那时已经是个成年人了 |
[23:29] | I still am. | 现在也是 |
[23:31] | Hayden, please, listen to me. | 海登 请听我说 |
[23:33] | My marriage was a mess when we met. | 我们遇见的时候 我的婚姻一团糟 |
[23:36] | And now? It’s even worse, Ben. | 现在呢 更是糟糕透顶 本 |
[23:39] | You’re right, it’s bad. | 说的对 很糟糕 |
[23:42] | It’s really bad. But here’s the thing, Hayden | 糟糕透顶 但是有件事 海登 |
[23:44] | and I hope you understand this | 我希望你能明白 |
[23:47] | we weren’t written in the stars. | 我们不是命中注定的 |
[23:51] | We’re not meant to be together. | 我们不应该在一起的 |
[23:52] | Not then, not now, | 那时不应该 现在也不应该 |
[23:54] | – not six months from now. – Ben… | -以后也不应该 -本 |
[23:56] | I was lonely, I was heartbroken and I used you. | 我那时孤独伤心 就利用了你 |
[24:00] | It was unforgivable. I’m sorry. | 的确罪无可恕 对不起 |
[24:02] | But no matter what happens with my wife, | 但是无论我和妻子发生了什么事 |
[24:05] | I can’t be with you. | 我都不能和你在一起 |
[24:10] | I don’t love you, Hayden. | 我根本不爱你 海登 |
[24:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:15] | I never did. | 我没爱过你 |
[24:17] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我 |
[24:21] | You don’t love me. | 你根本没爱过我 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[24:30] | Could I have a hug? | 能拥抱下吗 |
[24:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:46] | Hayden, come on. It’s over. | 海登 醒醒 都结束了 |
[24:49] | You can’t just hang around here. | 你不能再来这里了 |
[24:50] | I’m not just hanging around here. | 我不是故意来这里的 |
[24:53] | I came for a reason. | 我来是有原因的 |
[24:57] | When it concerns your family, you have a right to know. | 事关你的家庭 我觉得你有权知道 |
[24:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:00] | Vivien and that black guy– | 维维安 和那个黑人有一腿 |
[25:04] | you know, in the uniform. | 你知道的 那个警察 |
[25:05] | I came around here the other morning and he was leaving. | 那天早上我来的时候他刚刚离开 |
[25:09] | Who knows how long it’s been going on? | 谁知道已经持续多久了 |
[25:12] | Just thought you should know. | 只是觉得你应该知道这事 |
[25:17] | Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[25:19] | I need to talk to you, honey. | 我想跟你谈谈 亲爱的 |
[25:21] | You mean yell at me some more? | 继续骂我是吗 |
[25:22] | On the contrary. | 当然不是 |
[25:24] | I want to apologize for my earlier manne | 我想为我之前的行为道歉 |
[25:26] | It was unnecessarily cruel. | 我不应该那么凶恶的 |
[25:30] | Well, you’ve been going through a lot of stuff lately, so… | 你最近经历了很多事 所以 |
[25:32] | It’s true, I have. But so have you. | 是的 我经历了很多 但有你陪伴我 |
[25:35] | Here by my side. | 同舟共济 |
[25:37] | Oh, and don’t think it hasn’t gone unnoticed | 别以为你的真心没人看到 |
[25:41] | or unappreciated. | 没人感激 |
[25:46] | You know, in many ways, you are a fine man, Travis. | 你是个实实在在的好人 崔维斯 |
[25:53] | Sit down, baby. I want to ask you something. | 宝贝儿 坐下 我有事想问你 |
[26:01] | What do you want to ask me? | 你想问什么 |
[26:05] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[26:08] | Marry you?! | 娶你 |
[26:09] | Listen to me, there’s going to be a child | 听着 有个婴儿马上要出生了 |
[26:12] | and I want to bring that child into this home | 我想把他带到这里来 |
[26:15] | and raise it as my own. | 收养这个孩子 |
[26:18] | What child? | 什么孩子 |
[26:19] | Our child– or it could be. | 如果能领养 就是我们的孩子 |
[26:23] | We could be a family. | 我们可以组成一个家庭 |
[26:24] | I won’t make the same mistakes that I made the last time. | 我会痛改前非 相夫教子 |
[26:28] | And you would be a wonderful father. | 你会是个出色的父亲 |
[26:32] | Father, whoa. Um… | 父亲 这个 |
[26:34] | – I’m not ready to be a father. – Oh, but you are. | -我还没有准备好 -已经准备好了 |
[26:37] | I’ve seen how you were with Addie, and with the dogs. | 我看到你和小阿还有狗狗相处不错 |
[26:42] | With Addie and the dogs, it’s… | 小阿和狗狗 那不过 |
[26:46] | – What about my career? – Your what? | -我的事业怎么办 -你的什么 |
[26:48] | My career, you know. | 我的事业 你知道的 |
[26:49] | Maybe– I don’t know, maybe we should wait | 或许 我不知道 或许我们该等等 |
[26:52] | and let me get myself established | 等我成功以后 |
[26:54] | – and then we could do whatever, you know? – What career? | -就可随心所欲了 -什么事业 |
[26:57] | What? This dream you have of– | 什么 就是那个 |
[27:00] | of appearing half naked | 穿着男式内衣 半裸出现在 |
[27:02] | in your skivvies 60 feet high above Times Square? | 时代广场20米高空的梦想 |
[27:06] | I don’t know why that’s so funny to you. | 我不懂 你怎么会觉得好笑 |
[27:07] | I know that dream. I had that dream! | 我理解 我曾这样梦想过 |
[27:12] | I was going to be a big star, | 我还想成为明星呢 |
[27:14] | and, baby, if it didn’t happen for me, | 所以亲爱的 如果我都实现不了 |
[27:16] | it is not going to happen for you. | 你也别再做梦了 |
[27:21] | Why are you being so mean? | 你怎么这么刻薄 |
[27:22] | – I am being honest. – No, you’re being mean. | -我只是实话实说 -你是刻薄 |
[27:25] | A lean torso in this town is a dime a dozen, baby, | 好身材这里根本不值钱 宝贝 |
[27:29] | and that’s all you’ve got. | 而你除此之外身无长物 |
[27:31] | I’m offering reality, | 我在告诉你现实 |
[27:34] | community property, | 给你夫妻共有财产 |
[27:36] | a chance to be somebody. | 还有一个机会 |
[27:38] | A father. | 让你做父亲 |
[27:40] | I mean, look at you. What are you now? You’re nothing. | 看看你自己 你算什么 什么都不是 |
[27:42] | No, I am something, | 不 我是有价值的 |
[27:44] | and just because you say that I’m not | 凭你一面之辞 说我无法成功 |
[27:46] | going to make it, doesn’t mean it’s true! | 并不代表这就是事实 |
[27:48] | -Doesn’t mean it’s true.- Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ! | -根本不是事实 -天呐 天呐 |
[27:51] | God, how could I have ever thought you could be a father? | 天啊 我真是瞎了眼 怎么会相信你够格当父亲 |
[27:55] | You are not even a man. | 你连个男人都不算 |
[27:59] | Oh, come on… | 别这样 |
[28:00] | Don’t you dare! | 别碰我 |
[28:02] | You’d better be careful. You know why? | 你最好小心点 知道为什么吗 |
[28:04] | Because the last man who thought that he could strike me… | 因为上一个以身犯险的男人 |
[28:10] | …came to a very unpleasant end, and he was a man. | 下场很惨 而人家还比你男人 |
[28:25] | She said that I wasn’t a man. | 她说我不算男人 |
[28:28] | She said I’d never be famous. | 她说我永远出不了名 |
[28:31] | Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! | 贱人 贱人 贱人 |
[28:41] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了么 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:46] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[28:47] | He said we weren’t meant to be together. | 他说我们没办法在一起 |
[28:50] | We were meant to be. | 我们本就应该在一起的 |
[28:53] | Let’s go again. | 再来一次吧 |
[28:56] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[28:57] | – I totally thought you came. – No. | -我以为你已经爽过了 -我没有 |
[28:59] | Really? | 是么 |
[29:01] | Look, uh, would you mind finishing yourself? | 你介不介意自己解决 |
[29:07] | I really got to go. | 我真的该走了 |
[29:08] | I mean, I can’t leave it like this with Constance. | 我不能就这么抛下康丝坦斯 |
[29:09] | You’re kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:10] | I thought you said you hated her. | 我以为你说过你恨她 |
[29:13] | I guess I love her. | 我想我其实是爱她的 |
[29:15] | And we got a baby coming. | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[29:16] | – A baby what, fossil? – I don’t know. | -什么孩子 僵尸么 -谁知道呢 |
[29:19] | I guess we’re going to adopt. | 我们可能会去领养一个 |
[29:20] | After all that shit she said to you? | 她那么说你 你还这样对她 |
[29:23] | I’m going to come back, I promise. | 我一定会回来的 我保证 |
[29:28] | – Can I at least get a hug? – Yeah. | -至少抱抱我吧 -行啊 |
[29:32] | I had a really good time. | 跟你一起我很开心 |
[29:39] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[29:55] | I had a really great time, too. | 跟你一起 我也很开心 |
[30:07] | Oh, shit, now what am I going to do with you? | 该死 我该把你怎么办呢 |
[30:10] | Whoa, Constance was right. | 康丝坦斯是对的 |
[30:13] | Now I’m never going to be famous. | 这下我真是永远出不了名了 |
[30:17] | That’s not necessarily true. | 这也不一定 |
[30:19] | In fact, now you might even have a better chance. | 机会或许比以前更甚 |
[30:22] | The only one who’s going to be famous out of this is Ben | 等他们发现了尸体 |
[30:24] | when they find the body down here. | 唯一会出名的只有本 |
[30:26] | They’ll send him to prison. | 他们会把他关进大牢 |
[30:28] | Or he’ll move out. Goddamn it. | 要不就是他搬走 真该死 |
[30:31] | Who’s to say the body has to be found here? | 谁说尸体会在这里被找到 |
[30:34] | What, are you going to drag him out of here, Casper? | 你是说你要把它拖出去么 智多星 |
[30:36] | Well, if you know someone who might, | 如果有谁想把它拖出去的话 |
[30:38] | I could certainly make it easier. | 我可以帮他省点麻烦 |
[30:42] | There is someone who owes me a favor. | 有个人欠我一个人情 |
[31:01] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:03] | Holy shit. | 活见鬼 |
[31:04] | Yo, yo! Yo, come over here! | 嘿 快过来 |
[31:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:13] | Holy shit. | 真是活见鬼 |
[31:15] | Holy shit. Yo! | 真是活见鬼 |
[31:49] | Knock, knock. | 叮咚 |
[31:51] | My dear– | 亲爱的 |
[31:53] | look at you. | 看看你 |
[31:55] | Even this hideous place | 即使在这么破烂的地方 |
[31:57] | can’t dim your charming girlish spirit. | 也不能削减你迷人的魅力 |
[32:01] | Hello, Constance. What a surprise. | 你好 康丝坦斯 真意外呀 |
[32:03] | Well, I hope it is a good one. | 我希望是喜出望外吧 |
[32:06] | You know, I’ve been thinking about you so much | 其实 我一直在想你 |
[32:08] | and about this ordeal that you’ve been through. | 想着你经受的这些煎熬 |
[32:13] | And being pregnant on top of everything else. | 心乱如麻 还怀着孕 |
[32:16] | My goodness, that poor baby. | 老天啊 可怜的孩子 |
[32:18] | Babies, it’s twins. | 孩子们 是双胞胎 |
[32:20] | Oh, of course. Babies. | 哦 当然了 是孩子们 |
[32:24] | And is everything all right with the babies? | 那么 孩子们都还好吗 |
[32:27] | They’re growing very fast. | 他们长得很快 |
[32:30] | You can’t believe how much food I’ve been consuming. | 你不会相信我要吃掉多少食物 |
[32:32] | Even in here, I’m just ravenous. | 即使在这里 我也吃得狼吞虎咽 |
[32:34] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事啊 |
[32:36] | Oh, Vivien, Vivien, | 维维安 维维安 |
[32:37] | I want you to know | 我想要你知道 |
[32:40] | that I intend to be there for you. | 我会伴你左右 |
[32:43] | Whatever help you need. | 有求必应 |
[32:46] | I mean, babies are my thing. | 我最擅长照顾孩子了 |
[32:48] | I have a special gift. | 我准备了一个特殊的礼物 |
[32:49] | And I’ve been a single mother, I mean… | 我一直是个单身母亲 |
[32:51] | I know how we tell ourselves that we don’t need a man. | 我知道 我们一直想劝服自己 说我们并不需要男人 |
[32:56] | We can do it alone. | 我们可以独自承受 |
[32:57] | But the secret, Vivien? | 但是秘密呢 维维安 |
[33:00] | The secret is community. | 秘密会结成一个纽带 |
[33:03] | Sisterhood. | 姐妹之情 |
[33:04] | Constance, I don’t want to be rude or seem ungrateful, | 康丝坦斯 我不想对你无礼或不识抬举 |
[33:08] | I’m just so tired, and I just… | 我只是太累了 我只是… |
[33:10] | Probably from the meds. I need to nap. | 可能是药物的效果 我想睡一下 |
[33:11] | Of course, honey. | 当然了亲爱的 |
[33:13] | Oh, I’ll just disappear… | 我马上消失 |
[33:16] | Vivien, you know, | 维维安 你知道 |
[33:17] | I know the pain of being doubted by everyone around you. | 我知道孤立无援的感觉有多痛苦 |
[33:25] | It ravages the soul. | 毁人心智 |
[33:33] | Well, those are for you. | 这些是送给你的 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | I-I think I might stop by at Sweet Lady Jane’s, | 我可能会路过简太太甜蜜小屋 |
[33:39] | and pick up some pastry for that sweet little Violet. | 顺便给小甜心瓦奥莱特买些糕点 |
[33:43] | Constance. | 康丝坦斯 |
[33:49] | I was raped. | 我被强暴了 |
[33:54] | I didn’t hallucinate any of it. | 那些并不是我的幻觉 |
[33:57] | Well, of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[33:59] | Oh, honey, I never doubted it for a minute. | 亲爱的 我一丝一毫都没怀疑过你 |
[34:02] | Please don’t tell anybody that I told you, | 我的这些话请不要外泄 |
[34:04] | because I need for them to think that I’m coming to my senses | 我必须让他们相信 自己在恢复正常 |
[34:06] | so that I can get out of here. | 这样我才能从这里出去 |
[34:08] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[34:11] | You poor thing. | 你这个小可怜 |
[34:15] | What you’ve been through… | 你经历了太多太多 |
[34:30] | You didn’t have to trigger the alarm system | 你想叫我过来 |
[34:32] | to get me over here. | 犯不着触发警报器吧 |
[34:33] | I’ve been wracking my brains, trying to figure it out. | 我想这件事都快想爆头了 |
[34:37] | I gotta hand it to you both. | 你俩还真是厉害呀 |
[34:39] | It was a terrific cover. | 想出来这么厉害的掩饰 |
[34:43] | I’m lost here. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:44] | Where’d you meet her? At Whole Foods? At the gym? | 你们俩在哪认识的 副食店 还是健身房 |
[34:48] | I installed your security system, remember? | 我给你家装了保安系统 记得吗 |
[34:49] | We moved here in early fall. | 我们是在刚入秋的时候搬进来的 |
[34:53] | You met Vivien… | 不管你是什么时候 |
[34:55] | whenever. | 认识的维维安 |
[34:56] | Started having an affair. | 你俩马上就开始搞上了 |
[34:59] | – Got her pregnant. – What? | -然后她就怀孕了 -什么 |
[35:00] | She’s having twins. | 她怀了双胞胎 |
[35:02] | And only one of them is mine. | 而其中只有一个孩子是我的 |
[35:06] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | So I guess the other one must be mine. | 那我猜另一个孩子肯定就是我的了 |
[35:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:13] | I’m not asking you for child support. | 我不是想叫你养这个孩子 |
[35:15] | In fact, you’re not even gonna see this baby. | 实际上 你永远都不可能见到这个孩子 |
[35:18] | I just want to hear it from you, man to man… | 我只是想听你亲口承认 来个男人间的对话 |
[35:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:23] | Man to man. | 男人间的对话 |
[35:26] | Hear this, Ben. | 听好了 本 |
[35:27] | If that was my baby, you couldn’t keep me away. | 如果那真是我孩子 你无法阻止我接近他 |
[35:31] | But the sad fact is, is that I’m shooting blanks. | 但可惜的是 我没有生育能力 |
[35:34] | You can ask my ex-wife. | 你可以问我的前妻 |
[35:35] | We tried for five years. | 我们努力了五年了 |
[35:36] | All it takes is one good swimmer. | 只要有一个精子活下来就够了 |
[35:38] | Look…I don’t know Vivien that well. | 听着 我并不是很了解维维安 |
[35:41] | But clearly she has been a very busy girl. | 但显然她有不少情人 |
[35:44] | Hey, don’t talk about my wife like that. | 不许你这么说我妻子 |
[35:46] | – You don’t know her. – And you do? | -你根本就不了解她 -你就了解她吗 |
[35:50] | You called her a whore and a liar. | 你骂她是婊子 还说她是骗子 |
[35:53] | That was just in the last five minutes. | 你刚刚才骂完 记得吗 |
[35:56] | Your own wife… | 你把你自己的妻子 |
[35:58] | You locked her away, Ben. | 给关到精神病院里去了 本 |
[36:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:07] | Maybe it’s good. | 没准这样也好 |
[36:09] | Maybe she’s safer there. | 没准她在那还安全点 |
[36:24] | Kinky. | 真怪异 |
[36:27] | You want me to try that on? | 你想让我穿上给你看看吗 |
[36:29] | Looks like you went to a lot of trouble to find it. | 看来你费了很大劲把它找出来呢 |
[36:31] | What do you know about this? | 你对这件事知道多少 |
[36:33] | I know I get wet just thinking about | 我只知道我只要想到把那件橡胶衣 |
[36:35] | sliding that rubber on my body. | 穿上身就兴奋不已 |
[36:36] | Stop it. Stop your bullshit and listen to me. | 够了 少给我胡说八道 你给我听好了 |
[36:40] | You’re in this house all the time. You see everything. | 你一直待在这个家里 什么事都逃不过你的眼睛 |
[36:42] | What happened with Vivien? | 维维安到底是怎么了 |
[36:43] | Why do you care? You’re a man. | 你为什么会在乎 你是个男人 |
[36:46] | Isn’t this what all men want? | 所有男人不都想这样吗 |
[36:48] | The freedom to satiate their needs, guilt-free? | 充分满足自己的需要 而且不需要觉得内疚 |
[36:51] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我实情 |
[36:54] | I think I made a horrible mistake | 我觉得我把维维安关进医院 |
[36:56] | by putting Vivien in the hospital. | 是犯了个天大的错误 |
[36:58] | She was attacked by someone. | 她被人侵犯了 |
[37:07] | Congratulations, Dr. Harmon. | 祝贺你 哈蒙医生 |
[37:19] | You’re finally beginning to see things as they are. | 你终于开始认清事实了 |
[37:30] | I think we’re gonna get a pickup on my Lifetime pilot. | 我想我们很快就能上电视了 |
[37:34] | And as soon we do, I want to bring you on as my guest. | 我一旦上电视 就邀请你来作我的嘉宾 |
[37:39] | I can’t focus on your… | 我现在没法 |
[37:42] | career right now. | 关注你的事业发展 |
[37:43] | I may be looking at a rather earth-shattering situation. | 我的生活现在天翻地覆 |
[37:47] | Could we be talking menopause baby…? | 你是在说停经后的怀孕问题吗 |
[37:51] | Why am I seeing baby pictures? | 为什么我脑子里出现了婴儿的图像 |
[37:53] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[37:58] | what happens when a human… | 如果一个活人跟一个 |
[38:02] | copulates with someone from the spirit world? | 鬼魂结合了 会有什么结果 |
[38:05] | Spirits aren’t known for their potency. | 鬼魂是没有生育能力的 |
[38:07] | Yes, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[38:10] | what if there is, in fact, a conception? | 万一要真是中了呢 |
[38:16] | You do know about the box. | 你知道那个盒子吧 |
[38:19] | The Pope’s box? | 教皇的盒子 |
[38:21] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼东西呀 |
[38:25] | When a new Pope has been chosen… | 当新教皇选出来以后 |
[38:28] | and the bells of St. Peter’s chime… | 圣彼得教堂的钟声将会敲响 |
[38:32] | …he is shown into a small chamber | 新教皇将会被带进 |
[38:34] | next to the Sistine Chapel. | 西斯廷教堂旁边的一个小屋里 |
[38:37] | They call it the Room of Tears, | 那个小屋叫做泪之屋 |
[38:39] | named for the sublime mixture of joy and sorrow | 因为进入这个屋子的人在那一刻 |
[38:43] | that he must contemplate at this moment. | 会同时感受到喜悦和哀伤 |
[38:46] | He is brought a key to this box. | 他会拿到一个盒子的钥匙 |
[38:49] | It has been said that this box contains the ultimate secret. | 据说这个盒子里藏着终极的秘密 |
[38:54] | It holds the secret of the end of the world. | 关于世界末日的秘密 |
[38:59] | Well, for Christ’s sakes, Billie Dean, | 拜托 比莉·迪恩 |
[39:01] | the cameras aren’t rolling in here. | 咱们这又不是在拍电视 |
[39:02] | Will you just cut to the chase? | 你就少满嘴胡言了 |
[39:04] | This piece of paper reveals the precise nature | 盒子里有一张纸 上面书写着 |
[39:07] | of the Anti-Christ. | 反基督徒的本质 |
[39:11] | “A child born of human and spirit | “人类之鬼胎 |
[39:15] | will usher in the end of times”. | 引发世界之末日” |
[39:19] | It is the essence of evil. | 这就是万恶之本 |
[39:24] | A perversion of the Immaculate Conception. | 是圣灵感孕的歪曲 |
[39:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[39:29] | Oh, come on, honey. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[39:31] | The Holy Ghost merely whispered in the Virgin Mary’s ear | 圣灵只对圣母玛利亚耳语几句 |
[39:35] | and she begat the son of God. | 她就怀上了圣子 |
[39:38] | If the devil’s going to use a human womb for his spawn, | 要是魔鬼想借人类之体孕育骨肉 |
[39:42] | he’s going to want a little more bang for his buck. | 就不止神交这么简单了 |