时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[00:38] | This is wrong. | 不对头 |
[00:40] | It’s all wrong. | 全都不对头 |
[00:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:50] | What did you do to my house, my belongings? | 你对我的房子 我的东西做了些什么 |
[00:52] | I’m terribly confused. | 我现在十分困惑 |
[00:55] | These things aren’t mine. | 这些玩意不是我的 |
[00:57] | These furnishing, the fabrics– they’re cheap. | 这些家具 这面料 廉价低俗 |
[01:03] | Vulgar. | 粗俗至极 |
[01:05] | They’ve picked the flesh off my beautiful home | 抽丝剥茧般把这房子美妙的内饰换走 |
[01:07] | and left the skeleton, the bare bones. | 只剩骨架般的空壳 赤裸不堪 |
[01:15] | How can I comfort you? | 我该如何安抚你 |
[01:20] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[01:23] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪儿 |
[01:25] | Is that what you want, a baby? | 你内心渴望的 是孩子吗 |
[01:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:31] | I just want my baby. | 我只想要我的宝宝 |
[01:56] | I thought I told you to throw that thing away. | 我记得让你把这东西扔了 |
[01:59] | Oh, you’re not talking? | 不打算说话 |
[02:03] | You really want to go for round two, huh? | 你还要来第二回合 |
[02:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:25] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:49] | I’m not crazy. She was here. | 我神志清醒 她真的来过 |
[03:52] | She was here looking at everything, | 她来这里仔细参观 |
[03:54] | going on about | 嘟囔着 |
[03:55] | butterfly wings and-and the Tiffany glass, | 蝴蝶翅膀 蒂凡尼玻璃 |
[03:57] | as if she built the house herself. | 如同亲手建造一般娓娓道来 |
[03:59] | She must’ve had a granddaughter. | 一定是她的孙女 |
[04:00] | Marcy, you were on the same murder tour I was on. | 玛西 咱俩一起参加的”凶宅之旅” |
[04:03] | He said she killed herself and her only child was dead. | 导游说 她开枪自杀 且独子早逝 |
[04:08] | They do say we all have a doppelganger, Mrs. Harmon. | 民间传说每人都有一个”二重身” 哈蒙夫人 |
[04:10] | It feels as if someone is trying to make me feel | 感觉是有人试图想让我觉得 |
[04:13] | like I’m crazy. | 自己疯了 |
[04:14] | Oh, Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[04:16] | Moira, how about a calming cup of tea for Mrs. Harmon? | 莫伊拉 给哈蒙太太倒杯安神茶 |
[04:19] | Don’t patronize me, Marcy. | 别瞎哄我 玛西 |
[04:21] | In fact, there is someone who wants my husband, | 事实上 还真有人对我丈夫趋之若鹜 |
[04:23] | who wants my life. | 对我的生活虎视眈眈 |
[04:24] | You know, cousin Helen went paranoid | 你看 我表妹海伦怀二胎的时候 |
[04:26] | when she was pregnant with her second. | 特别爱疑神疑鬼 |
[04:28] | She imagined the stuffed animals in the nursery dancing | 她幻想育婴室里的毛绒玩具 |
[04:31] | to some dreadful African drumbeat. | 跟着可怕的非洲鼓点跳舞 |
[04:33] | She thought they were enacting voodoo on her. | 她以为它们在对她施巫毒法术 |
[04:36] | We got her hormones straightened out, | 我们调和她紊乱的激素 |
[04:38] | and she was right back on the happy track in no time. | 她便立马气定神闲过着快活的小日子去了 |
[04:41] | There are things in this world | 理性的头脑并非能 |
[04:42] | that can’t be explained by the rational mind. | 解释世间所有事物 |
[04:44] | I’d love to spend the day debating the supernatural, | 我倒是愿意花上一整天争论超自然现象 |
[04:47] | but I’ve got to pop by Mr. Escandarian’s office. | 但我得去造访艾斯卡达里安先生办公室 |
[04:50] | He’s not answering my calls. | 他不回我的电话 |
[04:51] | And if we don’t open escrow, you’re going to have | 再不进入过户环节 你就要遇到 |
[04:53] | a bigger problem than your little ghost story. | 比这鬼故事更棘手的大麻烦 |
[04:58] | Or do we think he’s a ghost, too? | 还是说 那家伙也是个幽灵 |
[05:01] | Marcy. | 玛西 |
[05:04] | I for one believe in things unseen. | 我个人相信鬼魂的存在 |
[05:06] | Who knows, Mrs. Harmon? | 谁说的准啊 哈蒙夫人 |
[05:09] | We’re all just lost souls, aren’t we? | 任谁不是迷失的灵魂 是吧 |
[05:13] | Maybe I am going crazy. | 或许我真是疯了 |
[05:14] | I feel like I’m going crazy. | 感觉我快要疯了 |
[05:17] | I feel like I’m going to break into a million pieces. | 感觉自己快要破碎成上百万快 |
[05:19] | He’s cheating. I can tell. | 他出轨了 我看得出来 |
[05:21] | How? | 你怎能肯定 |
[05:23] | He’s weird. He’s gotten weird. | 他很奇怪 最近变得很奇怪 |
[05:25] | Weird how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[05:26] | Weird. | 就是奇怪呀 |
[05:28] | About money, about the renovations, | 关于钱 关于房子的重新装修 |
[05:30] | weird about having a baby. | 关于要小孩 什么都奇怪 |
[05:32] | I’m not sure he even wants one anymore. | 我都不确定他是否想要个孩子了 |
[05:34] | Every time I bring up the subject of | 每次只要我一提把育婴室 |
[05:35] | a color scheme for the nursery, he changes the subject. | 粉刷五颜六色 他便一转话锋 |
[05:38] | I don’t know why you insist on | 我不懂你为何非要 |
[05:39] | torturing him with your swatches. | 拿些颜色板来折磨他 |
[05:41] | The point is, I go out of my way to make him feel included, | 重点是 我使出浑身解数让他有参与感 |
[05:44] | but he’s distant, distracted. | 可他就是淡漠疏远 心不在焉 |
[05:46] | He’s even been sleepwalking. | 他最近甚至开始梦游了 |
[05:47] | Okay, Chad. | 好吧 查德 |
[05:49] | None of this is exactly evidence of infidelity. | 这些都不能切实证明他有外遇 |
[05:53] | No. | 是不能 |
[05:54] | But what I found on his computer is. | 但我在他电脑上的发现能证明 |
[05:57] | He usually logs off; this time he didn’t. | 他从来都会注销下线 但这一次没有 |
[06:00] | He’s been carrying on a truly vile online relationship | 他最近与一个在自称”丛林野吉4322″的 |
[06:04] | with some S&M freak who calls himself “JungleJim4322.” | 重口S&M货玩一段下贱的网恋 |
[06:09] | I can’t even believe he types those words, | 真不敢相信那些话是他亲手打的 |
[06:11] | let alone does those things. | 更别提做的那些事 |
[06:14] | It’s completely humiliating. | 真心让人觉得羞耻 |
[06:15] | Look, Pat’s obviously got some interests | 很明显 帕特拥有一些 |
[06:18] | that he doesn’t feel free sharing with you. | 他无法随心与你分享的兴致爱好 |
[06:21] | Now, if you don’t want to end up sharing him, | 现在 你要是不想让他出轨 |
[06:24] | then you need to make a preemptive strike. | 你需要先发制人 |
[06:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:27] | I mean you have to fight. | 你要奋起反击 |
[06:29] | Pat’s a great guy, Chad, | 帕特挺棒的 查德 |
[06:31] | worth fighting for. | 值得你为之反抗 |
[06:32] | And if that means that you have to fight | 如果这意味着你需要 |
[06:34] | with a cat-o’-nine-tails | 挥舞小皮鞭 |
[06:35] | and some titty clamps, | 两点夹衣夹 |
[06:37] | well, then, brother, you better gear up. | 那么 哥们 你最好速战速决 |
[06:41] | Mike’s Spikes makes this stainless steel ball stretcher. | MS公司制造的这个不锈钢蛋蛋延长器 |
[06:45] | Spikes are fully adjustable. | 尖钉完全可调节 |
[06:48] | The Ultimate Asslock– also known as the Apple of Anguish. | 终极肛锁 通常熟知为”愤怒的苹果” |
[06:52] | Is, uh, any of this working for you? | 有没有什么感兴趣的 |
[06:55] | I don’t, I don’t like pain, so… | 我不 疼痛感不是我的菜… |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | Maybe we start with a simple pair of handcuffs. | 也许可以从手铐开始 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:04] | Um, my boyfriend has been in these chat rooms. | 我男友最近经常光顾这类聊天室 |
[07:09] | That’s always how it starts. | 重口之路都是这么开始的 |
[07:11] | Is he dominant or submissive? | 他是主是奴 |
[07:14] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[07:16] | I’m usually the one who calls the shots. | 一般都是我负责满足他 |
[07:19] | Then maybe he wants to be the dom | 或许他想换个口味 |
[07:21] | for a change. | 主攻一回 |
[07:23] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这倒有趣 |
[07:24] | I never thought of that. | 我从没这么想过 |
[07:25] | Every relationship’s a power play, with or without the props. | 无论有道具与否 每段感情都有强有弱 |
[07:30] | What about a muzzle? | 口套怎么样 |
[07:32] | He’s forever telling me I talk too much. | 他总是说我废话太多 |
[07:35] | The muzzle’s good. | 口套很不错 |
[07:37] | But if you’re feeling brave, | 你若是够大胆 |
[07:39] | I got just the thing. | 我有件绝妙的装扮 |
[07:47] | The hood’s fully detachable, | 头罩完全可拆卸 |
[07:49] | and the harness has anchor points for bondage. | 外套为奴役准备有定位点 |
[07:52] | Forgive me, um, I don’t get any of this. | 抱歉 我完全不懂你的意思 |
[07:56] | At all. | 一点都不懂 |
[07:56] | The point of the suit is to dehumanize the submissive, | 这件外套意图视将奴仆失人性化 |
[08:00] | turn him into a rubber sex toy. | 将其刻画为橡胶性玩具 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you try it on? | 穿上试试感觉吧 |
[08:05] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[08:06] | I-I don’t think I have the body for that. | 我的身材可不够好 |
[08:08] | You wouldn’t believe how slimming it is. | 它的塑身效果会令你难以置信 |
[08:10] | Especially in black. | 特别是衬上这黑色 |
[08:12] | Get the suit. | 买了它吧 |
[08:13] | If it doesn’t work out, | 如果没有效果 |
[08:14] | you can always wear it for Halloween. | 万圣节就不用买戏服了 |
[08:17] | I do love Halloween. | 我倒是超爱万圣节 |
[08:19] | And it is right around the corner. | 而且万圣节就快到了 |
[08:44] | Decided to go as a sausage for Halloween this year? | 你今年万圣节打算扮成香肠吗 |
[08:56] | Dude, I’m in the middle of this. | 伙计 我现在忙着呢 |
[09:02] | I’m serious. | 别闹了 |
[09:03] | I hate how that feels against my skin. | 我讨厌这材质碰着皮肤的感觉 |
[09:05] | Take it off, so we can watch Rachel Zoe | 脱下来 我可不想边看蕾切尔·左伊 |
[09:07] | without me worrying about you passing out. | 边担心你昏过去 |
[09:12] | Why are you being such an asshole? | 你干么这副混蛋样 |
[09:15] | This turns you on. | 这样让你性奋了 |
[09:17] | I know it does. | 我知道你好这口 |
[09:18] | Seriously, Chad, depressing sex is even more depressing | 说真的 查德 过犹不及 |
[09:21] | when you try so hard. | 性只会越发压抑 |
[09:25] | Who is JungleJim4322@yahoo.com? | 雅虎邮箱”丛林野吉4322″这人是谁 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:30] | Stop lying! | 别撒谎了 |
[09:31] | The lying is worse! | 只会越描越黑 |
[09:32] | First my phone, now my e-mail? | 先是电话账单 现在又查我的邮箱 |
[09:33] | Have you ever met up with him? | 你是否和他见过面 |
[09:34] | Because if you brought disease into this house, | 你要是敢染上些淋病梅毒回这家 |
[09:36] | – I swear to God… – No, never! | -我发誓… -不 从没有 |
[09:39] | And jerking off with a guy online isn’t cheating. | 视频激情不算是出轨 |
[09:42] | I want you to get out. Go! | 你给我滚出去 快滚 |
[09:43] | Stay at some Motel 6; it’s all you can afford. | 找个你能付得起的汽车旅馆去 |
[09:46] | You know what, I changed my mind. | 知道吗 我改变主意了 |
[09:48] | Leave the suit on. | 别换衣服了 |
[09:49] | It’s appropriate considering how much of a little bitch you are. | 这衣服真心配你那小婊子劲儿 |
[09:51] | I wanted to have a baby with you! | 我本想和你共同养个孩子 |
[09:54] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为何这样对我 |
[09:55] | The house, decorating– I hate it! | 我不喜欢这房子 我不喜欢装修 |
[09:58] | It’s no wonder I don’t want to stick my dick in you anymore! | 我再也不想插你 这一点也不奇怪 |
[10:03] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:03] | Go find JungleJim. | 去找你的”丛林野吉” |
[10:06] | See if he’ll redo every bathroom in this house | 看他会不会按照你那暴发户般的审美要求 |
[10:08] | to your exact, nouveau riche specifications. | 重新装饰这房子的每一间浴室 |
[10:11] | What are you going to do when we lose it? | 要是我们破产了 你该怎么办 |
[10:14] | What are you going to hold over my head | 等银行来收款 夺走这一切 |
[10:16] | when the bank comes and takes this place away from us? | 你又要拿什么来威胁我 |
[10:21] | You don’t think I read our bills? | 你以为我没看过账单吗 |
[10:23] | Our statements? | 还有银行结算单 |
[10:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:31] | Out. | 出去 |
[10:32] | And for the record, I like leather, not latex. | 声明一下 我喜欢皮革 不是乳胶 |
[10:58] | Good God, woman, you’ve got to knock this shit off. | 上帝啊 姐们儿 你得振作起来 |
[11:02] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[11:03] | The crying. | 别哭了 |
[11:04] | You got to get it under control. | 你要学会控制 |
[11:06] | You’re making me nuts. | 你快把我逼疯了 |
[11:08] | I’m very confused. | 我特别困惑 |
[11:09] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我的房子里做什么 |
[11:10] | I am stuck here like the others. | 我和他们一样被困在这儿了 |
[11:12] | Like you. | 你也是 |
[11:14] | We died in here, | 我们死在这房子里 |
[11:15] | and for whatever reason, we can’t leave. | 不知为何 我们无法离开 |
[11:17] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[11:18] | That… that you’re dead? | 你… 你已经死了吗 |
[11:21] | I’m not implying it; I’m saying it. | 我可不是暗示 我是陈述事实 |
[11:23] | Yeah, dead. | 是的 死了 |
[11:24] | Dead as disco. | 死翘翘了 |
[11:25] | I… I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[11:32] | Of course you don’t, honey. | 你当然不明白 亲爱的 |
[11:33] | But you’re not the only one. | 但你并不孤独 |
[11:36] | There are other souls trapped in here. | 还有其他鬼魂困在这儿 |
[11:39] | Innocent, beautiful souls, | 纯洁无辜 美丽的灵魂 |
[11:42] | who never knew malice or anger. | 不怨不怒 心地善良的灵魂 |
[11:45] | It’s not fair that they’re trapped in a place like this. | 被困于此对他们真是太不公平了 |
[11:49] | It’s heartbreaking. | 令人心碎 |
[11:51] | Then there are others who are just in on the game. | 而却有其他人 游戏人间 |
[11:53] | They’re bitches. | 十足的婊子 |
[11:54] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[11:56] | I don’t like your type. | 你这类型不人喜欢 |
[11:58] | You’re cheap and horrible and not half the lady Madame is. | 下贱糟糕 无德无品 |
[12:02] | Why you insist on hurting her is only a | 你始终企图伤害她 |
[12:04] | reflection of your low character and lack of breeding. | 只是你品性败坏缺乏教养的表现 |
[12:07] | Oh, don’t act all high and mighty with me, you old bat. | 别一副耻高气昂的样子对我 你个老妈子 |
[12:10] | I saw you feed her raw brains. | 我看到你喂她吃生脑子 |
[12:12] | That was for her benefit– | 那是为了给她补充营养 |
[12:13] | to ensure the health of her unborn babies. | 保证她怀中胎儿的健康 |
[12:18] | Oops. Guess you’ll have to clean that up, huh? | 糟糕 看来你得把碎玻璃渣清扫干净 |
[12:21] | We linger here with the living. | 我们与生还者同一屋檐下 苟延残喘 |
[12:23] | No rest for them, no rest for us. | 无休无止 毫不间断 |
[12:28] | It’s this place. | 就是这地方 |
[12:31] | It has a hold on us. | 它困住了我们 |
[12:34] | But that’s not all. | 但远没那么简单 |
[12:36] | There’s a power in it. | 它蕴含着一股力量 |
[12:38] | A power we can use. | 我们可加以利用的力量 |
[12:40] | We can make ourselves unknown. | 我们可以遁形游走 |
[12:51] | And when we really need it, we can make ourselves known. | 而一旦需要 我们又可显形行动 |
[12:55] | And I have such a need. | 我需要这力量 |
[12:56] | Sometimes I vibrate with such rage, it terrifies me. | 有时我因胸中怒火而震愤 连我自己也吓着了 |
[13:01] | I act out. | 我便付之行动 |
[13:04] | You know, my wife Constance has quite the temper. | 你知道 我妻子康丝坦斯是个暴脾气 |
[13:07] | If she catches us, we… | 她要是抓住咱俩… |
[13:08] | Yeah, but she never does. | 是 但她从未发现过 |
[13:23] | If we’re supposed to fix our issues, we never can. | 或许我们该将问题化解 但从未成功 |
[13:29] | Hey. You want anything from the kitchen? | 想吃点什么东西 |
[13:30] | It doesn’t stick. | 总不能持久下去 |
[13:36] | What you’re saying is madness. | 你在说些什么胡话 |
[13:39] | I’m not dead. | 我没有死 |
[13:40] | Then how do you explain this, sweetheart? | 那这个你要作何解释 甜心 |
[13:46] | What… | 那… |
[13:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:51] | Looks to me like an exit wound. | 我看着像是子弹穿口 |
[13:54] | My guess is you ate a bullet. | 我猜你是含枪自杀 |
[13:56] | And by the looks of those clothes, it was a long time ago. | 看你的装束打扮 估计是很久以前的事了 |
[13:58] | Why would I do such a thing? | 我为何要做这般傻事 |
[14:04] | Was it because of my baby? | 是因为我的孩子吗 |
[14:09] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪儿 |
[14:11] | Did you lose your baby? | 你失去了你的孩子吗 |
[14:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:13] | Yes. | 是这样 |
[14:15] | I lost mine, too. | 我也失去了我的孩子 |
[14:17] | It was never born. | 我那未出生的宝宝 |
[14:19] | It’s in the backyard with the rest of me. | 与我的残骸都埋在了后院 |
[14:20] | – It’s not fair. – No, it’s not. | -不公平 -不 太不公平 |
[14:23] | How come she gets to have two and we don’t get to have any? | 我们一个孩子都没有 她凭什么就有两个 |
[14:25] | – Who? – The bitch that stole your house. | -谁 -偷走你房子的那个婊子 |
[14:28] | Vivien. | 维维安 |
[14:29] | She already has a daughter. | 她已经有个女儿 |
[14:31] | And what do we have? | 而我们又拥有什么呢 |
[14:33] | Heartache. | 满心伤痛 |
[14:38] | She’s having twins, you know? | 她怀的是双胞胎 知道吗 |
[14:40] | We should take those babies. | 我们该抢走那两个宝宝 |
[14:42] | One for you, one for me. | 一个给你 一个给我 |
[14:46] | We could do that? | 我们能那么做吗 |
[14:47] | We’ll have to. | 不行也得行 |
[14:50] | After all, they’ve got to have mothers. | 毕竟 孩子不能没有妈妈 |
[14:54] | You can’t raise a baby in the loony bin. | 精神病院里可不能养孩子 |
[15:08] | You’re just tired. | 你只是累了 |
[15:21] | Violet? | 瓦奥莱特 |
[15:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:14] | Who did that? | 是谁干的 |
[17:25] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈干了些什么 |
[18:21] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:25] | This is wrong. | 不对头 |
[18:26] | It’s all wrong. | 全都不对头 |
[18:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:35] | What did you do to my house? My belongings? | 你对我的房子 我的东西做了些什么 |
[18:38] | I know you’ve suffered a long time. | 我知道你一直在煎熬 |
[18:41] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[18:42] | I need my baby. Where’s my baby? | 我要我的孩子 我的孩子在哪 |
[18:44] | They were fighting and decided not to make one. | 他们争吵打闹 决定不要孩子了 |
[18:47] | But maybe now a new family will move in | 或许会新搬来一家人 |
[18:49] | and they can give you what you want. | 他们能满足你的愿望 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:54] | A baby. | 孩子 |
[18:55] | I just… I want my baby. | 我只是…想要我的孩子 |
[19:12] | You want to play? | 你要玩游戏吗 |
[19:15] | Come out. | 出来吧 |
[19:16] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[19:20] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[19:21] | No one. | 没人 |
[19:24] | Come upstairs. | 上楼来 |
[19:25] | There’s something we need to discuss. | 有些事我们要讨论下 |
[19:27] | A discussion? Oh, shit. | 讨论 妈的 |
[19:29] | I just got off the phone with Mrs. Levinson. | 我刚和莱文森老师通过电话 |
[19:31] | Violet, you haven’t been in school in two weeks. | 瓦奥莱特 你有两周没去上学了 |
[19:35] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[19:38] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢上学 |
[19:39] | It’s boring, and they bully me. | 太无聊了 他们还欺负我 |
[19:41] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:43] | That is so you. | 你就是这副德行 |
[19:44] | Some kids say they’re bullied | 每当小孩子抱怨被欺负了 |
[19:46] | and their parents just pull them right out. | 他们的父母总会安抚宽慰 |
[19:47] | You ask me to define bullying. | 你却要我解释什么叫欺负 |
[19:49] | Have you told your mom about this? | 你告诉你妈妈这些事了吗 |
[19:51] | How is it that a big, fancy shrink | 您作为鼎鼎大名的心理医生 |
[19:53] | hasn’t noticed that his wife has totally lost her shit? | 竟然没注意到你老婆最近神志恍惚 |
[19:58] | Violet, look at me. | 瓦奥莱特 看着我 |
[20:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:03] | What’s going on with her? | 她出什么事了 |
[20:05] | Well, when she’s not in bed | 一旦她从床上起来 |
[20:07] | or worrying about absolutely everything, | 或是对一切充满担忧以外 |
[20:09] | she’s eating raw brains. | 她就开始吃生脑子 |
[20:10] | Maybe she thinks the twins are stealing hers, | 也许她以为怀中双胞胎偷走了她的脑子 |
[20:12] | ’cause that’s kind of how it seems. | 至少看起来是这样 |
[20:16] | Well, it sounds like, um, | 这听起来 |
[20:18] | your mom is depressed | 你妈妈很沮丧压抑 |
[20:19] | and you’re feeling very alone and isolated. | 你感觉孤立无援 |
[20:22] | This isn’t about me. | 重点不再在于我 |
[20:24] | I’m saying Mom’s crazy and it’s your fault. | 重点是妈妈快疯了 而这归咎于你 |
[20:26] | You drove her crazy. | 是你把她逼疯的 |
[20:28] | You’re a cheater. | 你背着她出轨 |
[20:29] | Young girls, old ladies with feather dusters. | 年轻女孩 拿着鸡毛掸子的老太婆 |
[20:32] | You’re so weird and pathetic, | 你口味诡异 而又悲哀 |
[20:33] | I’m surprised you haven’t gone after me. | 你没对我下手我还真奇怪 |
[20:34] | I’m still your father. Do not talk to me like that. | 我好歹还是你父亲 说话放尊重些 |
[20:36] | I don’t have anything more to say anyway. | 反正我也无话可说了 |
[20:37] | Session’s over. | 治疗结束了 |
[20:40] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[20:50] | Madame, are you all right? | 夫人 你还好吗 |
[20:53] | It’s my own fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:54] | I… | 我… |
[20:56] | I read labels on everything, | 我会阅读所有东西的标签 |
[20:59] | and then, when it really counted, | 而一旦真有必要时 |
[21:00] | I just… I just followed directions blindly. | 我只会…只会盲从指示 |
[21:03] | My doctor gave me a prescription last week | 我的医生上周给我开了个处方 |
[21:05] | for a drug for nausea, and… | 是些治疗呕吐的药 然后… |
[21:09] | I just checked it on the Internet, and it says | 我刚才在网上查了一下 上面说 |
[21:12] | that it can cause fever and seizures and, um… | 它有发烧 痉挛的副作用 |
[21:18] | vision changes. | 还会产生幻觉 |
[21:21] | That’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[21:24] | For what, Madame? | 关于什么的解释 夫人 |
[21:25] | For all the crazy stuff that’s been happening. | 最近发生的所有疯狂之事的解释 |
[21:29] | And my doctor never even told me about the side effects. | 而那医生竟然从未告诉我药有副作用 |
[21:33] | Doctors are charlatans. | 医生都是骗子 |
[21:38] | My mind is playing tricks on me, Moira. | 我的心神在作弄我 莫伊拉 |
[21:42] | I’m literally seeing things. | 我亲眼看到些东西 |
[21:50] | There, there, Madame. | 放松 没事的 夫人 |
[21:53] | You just need a good cry. | 你需要的是好好大哭一场 |
[21:55] | Sometimes it’s the best possible thing. | 眼泪有时是绝佳良药 |
[22:01] | And everybody thinks I’m crazy. | 所有人都认为我疯了 |
[22:04] | I know Ben does. I know it. | 我知道本以为我疯了 我清楚 |
[22:07] | And I’ve been too embarrassed to call Luke. | 我又不好意思给卢克打电话 |
[22:10] | That’s what men do. | 男人都这德行 |
[22:13] | They make you think you’re crazy | 他们让你以为自己疯了 |
[22:14] | so they can have their fun. | 那样他们倒有乐子了 |
[22:16] | Haven’t you read The Yellow Wallpaper | 你没有读过夏洛特·帕金斯·吉尔曼写的 |
[22:18] | by Charlotte Perkins Gilman? | 《黄色墙纸》吗 |
[22:20] | No. | 没有 |
[22:21] | Her husband, a doctor, | 她的丈夫 一位医生 |
[22:23] | locks her away in the upstairs bedroom | 把她锁在楼上一个卧室里 |
[22:26] | to recuperate | 想使其 |
[22:27] | from a slight hysterical tendency. | 从轻微癔病中恢复神志 |
[22:30] | Staring at the yellow wallpaper day after day… | 日复一日盯着那黄色墙纸 |
[22:35] | she begins to hallucinate that there are women | 她开始产生幻觉 认为有女人 |
[22:37] | trapped in the pattern. | 被困在那墙纸图案里 |
[22:39] | Half-mad, | 半疯半醒 |
[22:41] | she scrapes off the wallpaper to set the women free. | 她刮下墙纸 以解放那些女人 |
[22:45] | When her husband finally unlocks the door, | 等她丈夫终于打开卧室门 |
[22:48] | he finds her circling the room, touching the wallpaper, | 他发现她绕着房间 抚摸着墙纸 |
[22:52] | whispering, “I finally got out of here.” | 轻声道”我终于逃出去了” |
[22:57] | Since the beginning of time, | 自盘古开天地以来 |
[23:00] | men find excuses to lock women away. | 男人总找借口将女子束之高阁 |
[23:04] | They make up diseases, | 胡乱编造些疾病 |
[23:06] | like hysteria. | 比如说癔病 |
[23:10] | Do you know where that word comes from? | 你知道这个词是从何而来的吗 |
[23:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:13] | The Greek word for uterus. | 希腊语中的”子宫”演化而来 |
[23:17] | In the second century, | 公元第二个世纪 |
[23:18] | they thought it was caused by sexual deprivation. | 人们本以为是因性生活缺乏而导致 |
[23:21] | And the only possible cure was hysterical paroxysm. | 唯一的治疗手段便是阵发性歇斯底里 |
[23:27] | Orgasms. | 高潮病 |
[23:29] | Doctors… | 医生们 |
[23:31] | would masturbate women in their office, | 在其办公室为女性手淫使她们致高潮 |
[23:35] | and call it medicine. | 这就算治疗的药了 |
[23:37] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[23:39] | It was a hundred years ago, but we’re no better off today. | 数百年前的事了 到现在也没有更好的法子 |
[23:43] | Men are still inventing ways to drive women over the edge. | 男人仍是想方设法逼着女人使其癫狂 |
[23:49] | Look at you and Mr. Harmon– | 看看你和哈蒙医生 |
[23:51] | cheating on you and leaving you here, | 背叛你 然后弃你于不顾 |
[23:54] | pregnant with twins, alone, | 孤身一人 怀着双胞胎 |
[23:55] | to care for your truant teenage daughter. | 还要照顾那旷课的青春期女儿 |
[23:58] | Any woman would lose her mind. | 任哪个女人不被逼疯 |
[24:02] | May I speak freely, Mrs. Harmon? | 我能斗胆说句实话吗 哈蒙夫人 |
[24:05] | Yes. | 可以 |
[24:06] | You are not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[24:09] | And the strange things you are experiencing, | 你所经历的怪异之事 |
[24:12] | I’m afraid it’s not the drugs. | 恐怕不是药物所致 |
[24:15] | I’ve never said this to any of my employers | 因为担心会失去他们的信任 丢了饭碗 |
[24:18] | for fear of losing their trust or my job– | 我从未对任何雇主坦露过实情 |
[24:22] | but this house is possessed. | 这房子富有魔力 |
[24:25] | Things break, disappear. | 物品无故打碎 或是消失 |
[24:28] | Doors open for no reason. | 房门无缘无故打开 |
[24:30] | There are spirits here. | 房子里充满了魂灵 |
[24:31] | Malevolent spirits. | 心怀鬼胎的灵魂 |
[24:33] | Mrs. Harmon, please hear me. | 哈蒙太太 要相信我说的 |
[24:36] | You need to get out while you still can. | 趁你还陷入未深 赶紧离开吧 |
[24:40] | I fear for you if you don’t. | 再不离开 我就要为你担忧至极了 |
[24:45] | Violet… | 瓦奥莱特 |
[24:46] | Violet, wake up. | 瓦奥莱特 醒醒 |
[24:47] | We’re leaving this house tonight. | 我们今晚就离开这房子 |
[24:49] | – We’re going to Aunt Jo’s. – What?! | -我们去投奔你娇姨妈 -什么 |
[24:51] | We’re not spending another night here. Now! | 一晚都不在这里多待了 快动身 |
[25:20] | We don’t have to be prisoners to this house anymore. | 我们无需再做这凶宅的囚徒了 |
[25:23] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[25:24] | – I’m hurt, and I need some help. – Oh, my God… | -我受伤了 能帮帮我吗 – 天呐 |
[25:27] | I know you bitches. | 我认得这俩婊子 |
[25:28] | Go, Vi! Go! | 快跑 小瓦 快跑 |
[25:31] | Go! | 快 |
[25:44] | I can’t believe you were trying to take | 真不敢相信你打算带我女儿 |
[25:46] | my daughter out of state. | 离开加州 |
[25:47] | I won’t let you do it, Vivien. | 你休想 维维安 |
[25:48] | I will not allow you to separate Violet from me, | 你别想把瓦奥莱特 或是两个宝宝 |
[25:51] | or those babies. | 从我身旁分开 |
[25:52] | You’re missing the point, Ben. | 你没有理解重点 本 |
[25:53] | The people who tried to murder | 上回那帮想谋杀 |
[25:55] | your wife and your daughter | 你老婆女儿的人 |
[25:57] | were here last night. | 昨晚又回来了 |
[25:58] | The police say there was no evidence of anyone | 警方称车上没有人出现过的 |
[26:00] | – in that car! – I know what the police said! | -证据 -我知道警方说了些什么 |
[26:01] | They don’t even think they’re in California! | 警方都不认为他们仍在加州 |
[26:03] | There was a report of a similar home invasion | 威斯康辛州最近有一起相似的入室行窃 |
[26:05] | – in Wisconsin! – They were six inches from my face, Ben! | -的报案 -他们离我仅几英寸之遥 本 |
[26:08] | You’ve never fully dealt with this. | 这种事情你从未处理好过 |
[26:11] | It makes sense that, in times of stress, | 这是合情合理的 你压力过大 |
[26:13] | you would feel this way, Vivien. | 便产生幻觉 维维安 |
[26:14] | I swear to Christ, if you’re about | 我发誓 你若是要 |
[26:15] | to diagnose me with post-traumatic shock syndrome, | 以创伤后休克症候群征来诊断我 |
[26:17] | I am gonna bash your goddamn face in! | 我他妈非要扇你两大嘴巴子 |
[26:19] | Fine. | 好的 |
[26:22] | Let’s discuss the brain eating. | 那就说说吃脑子的事 |
[26:23] | Let’s talk about the dangers of ingesting raw organs. | 咱说说生食器官存在的危险性 |
[26:28] | Mad cow disease, Vivien. | 会染上疯牛病 维维安 |
[26:29] | Have you ever heard of that? | 这你知道吗 |
[26:31] | If you don’t believe me, go talk to your daughter. | 你不信任我 问你女儿去 |
[26:34] | Violet was there, too. | 我奥莱特也在场 |
[26:49] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[26:51] | The first time usually does. | 头一回总会疼的 |
[26:54] | No. | 不疼 |
[26:56] | It was intense. | 紧张刺激倒是真的 |
[26:58] | For me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[27:00] | You really are here… aren’t you? | 你真的在这儿 是吧 |
[27:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:06] | I’ll always be here, if that’s what you want. | 你若愿意 我会永远在这儿陪你 |
[27:12] | They’ll always be here, too, won’t they? | 他们也一直会在这儿 不是吗 |
[27:14] | The– whatever– others. | 无论他们是什么东西 |
[27:16] | They can’t hurt us, Violet. | 他们不能伤害咱俩 瓦奥莱特 |
[27:18] | Those freaks who tried to kill me and my mom. | 想伤害我和我妈妈的变态们 |
[27:21] | They’re dead, aren’t they? | 他们死了 不是吗 |
[27:23] | We saw them outside last night. | 我们昨晚在外面看到他们了 |
[27:25] | My mom’s totally freaked out. | 我妈妈彻底吓坏了 |
[27:27] | She thinks they’re back to finish what they started. | 她以为他们是回来继续折磨我们 |
[27:29] | I mean, she called the police and my dad rushed over. | 她报了警 我爸爸火速冲回来 |
[27:31] | They’re just trying to scare you. | 他们只是想吓你们 |
[27:33] | – That’s all they can do now. – I wish I could tell my mom that. | -他们只能如此 -真希望能这么安慰妈妈 |
[27:36] | You can’t. You can’t. | 你不能 不能告诉她 |
[27:39] | You can’t, Violet. | 不能说出去 瓦奥莱特 |
[27:41] | If you tell anyone what we know, | 你若是向他们坦白我们的所知道的情况 |
[27:42] | they’ll say you’re crazy. | 他们会说你疯了 |
[27:44] | They’ll want to lock you up. | 他们会把你关起来的 |
[27:45] | They’ll try to take you away from here. | 他们会把你从这里带走 |
[27:48] | We never see each other again. | 我们就再也不能相见 |
[27:49] | Violet! Can you come downstairs? | 瓦奥莱特 能下楼来吗 |
[27:52] | – Coming! – You know what? | -就来了 -知道吗 |
[27:53] | You can’t force us to stay in California. | 你不能逼我们留在加州 |
[27:55] | You can’t, ’cause I am getting out of this house. | 你不能 我要搬出去 |
[27:57] | I am booking us tickets to Florida. | 我订了两张去佛罗里达州的票 |
[27:59] | I’ll go to the courts, if I have to. | 若有必要 我可以上法庭 |
[28:00] | You’re mentally unstable, Vivien. | 你的精神不稳定 维维安 |
[28:03] | You’re seeing things. | 产生幻想 |
[28:04] | I’m seeing things. | 我是看见东西了 |
[28:06] | You mean, the way you were seeing | 你是说 像你一样 |
[28:08] | your little ten-year-old mistress? | 掉进黄毛小丫头的温柔乡吗 |
[28:10] | You’re being stupid. | 你在无理取闹 |
[28:13] | The only stupid thing that I did | 我唯一做的傻事就是 |
[28:14] | was not changing the alarm code | 在我将你扫地出门后 |
[28:16] | after I kicked your ass out of here. | 没有换掉警报密码 |
[28:18] | Did you give it to her? | 你是不是告诉了她 |
[28:19] | Is that how she’s been getting in here? | 所以她才能出入自由 |
[28:20] | Vivien, you’re coming unhinged. | 维维安 你快精神错乱了 |
[28:22] | You never stopped seeing her. | 你从未停止去见她 |
[28:23] | You went to Boston to see her, | 你去波士顿是为了见她 |
[28:27] | and one of your patients attacked us. | 你其中一个病人还攻击我们 |
[28:30] | Jesus, Ben! | 上帝啊 本 |
[28:32] | What the hell are you saying? | 你他妈在胡说什么 |
[28:33] | Did you plan this whole thing with your little whore? | 你是和那小婊子串通一气吧 |
[28:35] | – Did you plan to gaslight me? – Oh, my God… | -你打算拿煤气毒死我吗 -老天呐 |
[28:38] | To get rid of me, so she could come in and take my place? | 那样好摆脱我 她便堂而皇之转为正室 |
[28:40] | This is crazy talk, Vivien. | 你在说疯话 维维安 |
[28:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:49] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[28:49] | It was put somewhere so that I would see it. | 放在那明摆着就是想让我看见 |
[28:52] | Did you tell her about our kinky night? | 你告诉了她咱俩的重口之夜吗 |
[28:54] | You put it on for her? | 你是否也为她穿过 |
[28:56] | Put it on?! | 穿这个 |
[28:58] | I threw this out months ago. | 几个月前我就把它丢了 |
[29:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:06] | Honey, would you please just | 亲爱的 麻烦你 |
[29:08] | tell your dad about last night? | 告诉你爸昨晚发生的事 |
[29:10] | Go on, honey. | 说吧 亲爱的 |
[29:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:14] | I saw Mom really upset. | 我看到妈妈特别沮丧 |
[29:18] | Just tell him what you saw; | 就如实说出来 你看到什么 |
[29:20] | what you told the police. | 你如何向警察诉说的 |
[29:24] | I told them what I thought you wanted me to tell them. | 我以为你就是想让我那么告诉他们 |
[29:28] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[29:29] | Violet…! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 很抱歉 妈妈 |
[29:34] | I don’t know what you saw. | 我不清楚你看到了些什么 |
[29:35] | You were so upset, so I was upset. | 看你那么沮丧 我也就跟着难过了 |
[29:38] | I still am. | 现在仍未好转 |
[29:42] | Okay, honey, you can go. | 好的 宝贝 你可以走了 |
[29:54] | I’m staying here tonight. | 今晚我留在家里 |
[29:56] | Sleeping in my office. | 我睡在办公室里 |
[29:59] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[30:00] | It’s not to protect you. | 不是为了保护你 |
[30:02] | My daughter lives here, too. | 我女儿也住在这儿 |
[30:07] | Aw, look at Little Lord Fauntleroy, | 哟 看看方特罗伊小爵爷 |
[30:11] | writing sorrowful sonnets in your head | 脑海中描绘着伤彻心扉的十四行诗 |
[30:13] | to that little nightingale bitch. | 献给那小骚娘们 |
[30:16] | “Adieu, nightingale. | “别了 夜莺 |
[30:17] | Thy plaintive anthem fades.” | 别了 你怨诉的歌声” |
[30:19] | That’s Keats. | 这是济慈的诗 |
[30:20] | Who gives a shit? You’re like a girl, | 谁他妈在乎 你真像个娘们 |
[30:22] | sulking down here in the basement, | 独自躲在这地下室 |
[30:24] | instead of doing something | 面对真正的烦恼 |
[30:25] | about what’s really bothering you. | 也没有奋起反击 |
[30:26] | I’m tired of hurting people. | 我厌倦伤害他人了 |
[30:29] | Do you want her to go away? | 那你想让她弃你而去吗 |
[30:32] | ‘Cause Vivien booked their tickets. | 维维安可是订好票了 |
[30:33] | I heard her. | 我听她说的 |
[30:34] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你该怎么办 |
[30:35] | Yeah, I do. | 是 我知道 |
[30:39] | I just have to prepare myself. | 只是需要准备片刻 |
[30:41] | It’s not fun. | 不是什么有趣的事 |
[30:43] | You want to fool around | 你想在实现目标的同时 |
[30:44] | while you work your way up to it? | 能享受些露水姻缘吗 |
[30:50] | Come on… | 快点 |
[30:53] | I’m not into it. | 我没兴趣 |
[30:55] | What is it about being dead that makes me so horny? | 亡命之后 反而欲望大增是怎么回事 |
[31:00] | Quit it. | 少来 |
[31:03] | I’m in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[31:07] | You better locate your balls before you go in there! | 你进去之前最好做好准备 |
[31:10] | That bitch is tough! | 那婊子是个悍妇 |
[31:12] | What on earth could be so urgent | 到底是什么事这么着急 |
[31:14] | that I had to leave my open house in Studio City | 非要我置”电影城”的开放参观于不顾 |
[31:16] | and drive all the way over the hill? | 大老远开到这儿来 |
[31:20] | Well, firstly, I wanted to let you know | 首先 我要你知道 |
[31:23] | that Violet and I will be leaving here tomorrow | 我和瓦奥莱特明天离开这 |
[31:25] | to go stay at my sister’s for awhile. | 去和我妹妹待一阵子 |
[31:26] | You couldn’t tell me that by phone? | 这事儿不能在电话上说吗 |
[31:28] | Sit down, Marcy, I’m not finished. | 坐下 玛西 我没说完 |
[31:33] | Where is Mr. Escandarian? | 艾斯卡达里安先生在哪 |
[31:34] | We accepted his ridiculous low-ball offer, | 我们接受了他低得离谱的报价 |
[31:36] | and now we have not received an escrow check. | 结果到现在都没有过户 |
[31:38] | Don’t tell me you’ve screwed this one up, too, Marcy. | 别告诉我这合同都能搞砸 玛西 |
[31:41] | You know, Vivien, I have had it with your abuse, | 你知道 维维安 我受够了你的侮辱 |
[31:44] | and for your information, I’ve called Mr. Escandarian | 我告诉你 我给艾斯卡达里安先生打电话 |
[31:46] | for two weeks– morning and night– | 连续两周 从早到晚 |
[31:47] | the man won’t return my calls. | 那家伙就是不回我电话 |
[31:49] | I wasn’t here when he came back to visit. | 他第二次参观时我不在场 |
[31:51] | Did you tell him your ghost story? | 你是不是把鬼故事和盘托出了 |
[31:53] | Maybe he laughed and you bit the man’s head off. | 或许他嘲笑你 你就杀了他 |
[31:55] | Excuse me, Marcy… | 不好意思 玛西 |
[31:58] | I’m not crazy, I’m just pregnant. | 我没有疯 我只是怀孕了 |
[32:03] | Oh, God… | 天呐… |
[32:06] | And nauseous and dizzy. | 头晕恶心 |
[32:10] | – And blinded by migraines. – Mrs. Harmon? | -偏头痛搞得我眼盲 -哈蒙太太 |
[32:12] | What? What just happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[32:15] | Could you get me a glass of water, please? | 能麻烦你帮我倒杯水吗 |
[32:17] | Just don’t have the baby now. | 只要现在别分娩就成 |
[32:18] | That’s the last thing you want to do. | 我可不想当接生婆 |
[32:20] | Okay… | 好的 |
[32:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:34] | – Oh! Golly… – Here I come. | -天呐 -水来了 |
[32:35] | Right here. | 快拿着 |
[32:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:43] | Oh, I’m sorry, Marcy. | 很抱歉 玛西 |
[32:44] | I think I’m going to have to lie down for a little while. | 我想我需要躺在这休息一会 |
[32:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:48] | I’ll, uh, show myself out. | 我 我自己出去 |
[32:49] | Oh, thank you. That’s wonderful. | 谢谢你 真贴心 |
[35:12] | You need to be seen by a doctor. | 你需要接受医生诊断 |
[35:13] | No, it was a through and through. I’m fine. | 只是擦伤而已 我没事 |
[35:15] | What happened? – We’re fine. | 出什么事了 -我们没事 |
[35:17] | As you can see, I’m in good hands. | 你可以看到 我情况良好 |
[35:19] | – I want to talk to Mrs. Harmon. – You can’t. | -我想和哈蒙夫人谈谈 -你不能 |
[35:21] | She’s very upset. I gave her a valium to help her sleep. | 她很沮丧 我给她吃了颗安定以帮助她睡眠 |
[35:23] | I’m with Heirloom Security, okay? | 我是”艾尔伦姆安保公司”的 |
[35:25] | I got an emergency alert that… | 我收到紧急警报… |
[35:26] | You want an update, Luke? | 想要情况更新是吗 卢克 |
[35:27] | Vivien thought there was someone in the house. | 维维安以为有人闯入房间 |
[35:28] | When I went up to help her, she accidently st me. | 我上楼去帮他 她意外地射伤了我 |
[35:30] | That’s the whole goddamn story. | 事实就是这样 |
[35:32] | The whole story? Did you guys talk to Mrs. Harmon? | 事实 你们和哈蒙夫人谈过了吗 |
[35:34] | We’ve got this under control. | 我们已经控制了情况 |
[35:35] | So did he tell you that he doesn’t currently reside here? | 他是否告诉你们他目前已经不居住在此 |
[35:38] | That they’re separated? He did tell you that, didn’t he? | 夫妻早已分居 他都告诉你们了 不是吗 |
[35:40] | – You son of a bitch. – Did he also tell you that | -你个狗娘养的 -他是否还告诉你们 |
[35:42] | he has a masistress with a criminal record? | 他有个有犯罪前科的情妇 |
[35:43] | He told you that too, right? | 这些他都告诉你们了 是吧 |
[35:44] | I’m a licensed psychiatrist. | 我是个有执照许可的精神病医生 |
[35:45] | I know a psychotic break when I see one. | 我认得出什么是精神崩溃 |
[35:48] | My wife is a danger to herself and to others. | 我妻子对她及他人都造成潜在威胁 |
[35:51] | So, you want to ship her off to the loony bin, so you get | 你想把她送去疯人院 那样你好 |
[35:53] | the house, the kids, the mistress and the dog, huh? | 独占房子 孩子 情妇 还有狗是吧 |
[35:56] | Look, I don’t know who you think you are to my wife, | 我不知道你以为你是我妻子什么人 |
[35:58] | but this is still my goddamn house. | 但这儿仍是我的家 |
[36:00] | And you need to get the hell out. | 你他妈给我滚出去 |
[36:17] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[36:27] | Looking for your lifeline?! | 找你的救命工具呢 |
[36:32] | Hayden… | 海登 |
[36:35] | Hayden, Ben and I are separated. | 海登 本和我分居了 |
[36:38] | You can have him all to yourself. | 你可以随心所欲霸占他 |
[36:39] | I don’t want him. He’s pathetic. | 我不想要他 他太可悲了 |
[36:42] | I know. I agree. | 我懂 我同意你的观点 |
[36:45] | He is pathetic. | 他确实可悲 |
[36:47] | And he is an asshole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[36:48] | And he is an asshole. | 他确实就是个混蛋 |
[36:51] | And he has hurt us both very badly. | 他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤 |
[36:53] | And he has hurt us both so much. So… | 他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤 所以… |
[36:57] | So you should leave it– just leave it alone. | 所以你该放手 洒脱地放手 |
[36:59] | I can’t. I have… | 我不能 我已经… |
[37:02] | I used to think I was so privileged. | 我一直以为自己享有特权 |
[37:04] | White, beautiful, educated. | 皮肤雪白 美丽动人 富有学识 |
[37:08] | But I’ve been deprived. I have needs. | 但我被冷落了 我也有欲望呀 |
[37:12] | Terrible, gnawing needs. | 可怕而又折磨人的欲望 |
[37:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:18] | I want what’s in your womb. | 我想要你子宫里那东西 |
[37:20] | I want those babies. | 我要那宝宝 |
[37:22] | That’s sick. You’re sick, Hayden! | 变态 你真变态 海登 |
[37:25] | No. | 不 |
[37:27] | I’m dead… | 我死了… |
[37:28] | – Dead…! – Dead! | -死了 -死了 |
[37:30] | And I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[37:33] | The father of your babies– | 你孩子的父亲… |
[37:35] | he’s right there. | 他就在这儿 |
[37:38] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[37:45] | He liked it so much the first time, he’s going for round two. | 第一次让他神魂颠倒 所以他准备来第二轮 |
[37:50] | No! | 不 |
[37:56] | No! Get off of me! | 不要 放开我 |
[37:58] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[37:59] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[38:04] | Where’d he go? | 他跑哪去了 |
[38:05] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[38:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:11] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[38:13] | Where did he go? | 他跑哪去了 |
[38:14] | Who? Who, Vivien? | 谁 是谁 维维安 |
[38:19] | The– the guy. | 那 那个家伙 |
[38:20] | The rapist in the… in the suit. | 穿着制服的…强奸犯 |
[38:22] | He was right here. He was right here. | 他就在这儿 他刚才就在这里 |
[38:25] | The guy in what suit? | 穿着什么制服的男子 |
[38:26] | Did you get him? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[38:28] | Ben knows. He was in the rubber suit from the attic. | 本知道 他穿着从阁楼上找到的橡胶服 |
[38:32] | And-And Hayden was here. | 而且 海登也在这里 |
[38:36] | She said that she– | 她说她… |
[38:37] | she was dead and she said she wanted our babies. | 她死了 她要我的孩子 |
[38:40] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[38:42] | Vivien… | 维维安 |
[38:43] | – Hayden!? Did you see her? – Viv… | -海登 你看到她了吗 -小维 |
[38:45] | How could you not have seen them? | 你们怎么可能没看到他们 |
[38:46] | They were here, they were right here. | 他们刚才在这儿 就在这儿 |
[38:50] | I don’t see her, Vivien. | 我没看到她 维维安 |
[38:51] | Well, they’ve got to be in the house somewhere. | 他们肯定躲在房子某个角落 |
[38:58] | They’re ready for her. | 他们都在等她了 |
[39:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:13] | I had to do it, Vivien. | 我也是迫不得已 维维安 |
[39:17] | You’re unstable. | 你的精神不稳定 |
[39:20] | – No… – And you need to be evaluated. | -不 -你需要评估诊断 |
[39:26] | These men are going to take you to a hospital. | 这些人会带你去医院 |
[39:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我真得很抱歉 |
[39:32] | But it’s the best alternative. | 但这是最佳方案 |
[39:35] | I didn’t want to do it. | 我也不想这样 |
[39:37] | You shot me, sweetheart. | 但你射伤了我 亲爱的 |
[39:39] | – It’s gotten dangerous. – But I wasn’t shooting you. | -情况越发危险 -我的目标不是你 |
[39:41] | I was shooting him– the rapist in the rubber suit. | 我的目标是他 穿橡胶服的强奸犯 |
[39:55] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要那样 |
[39:56] | Ben, could you get my coat for me, please? | 本 能麻烦你帮我拿下外衣吗 |
[40:07] | Than you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | You won’t be needing that, ma’am. | 你不需要那些东西 女士 |
[40:22] | Um, I’m so sorry, Vivien. | 真抱歉 维维安 |
[40:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:27] | At least I’ll be out of this house. | 起码我是逃出这破房子了 |
[40:53] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[40:56] | No, honey. | 不是的 亲爱的 |
[40:57] | It’s not. | 不是你的错 |
[40:59] | You did the best thing you could do. | 你已经尽力而为了 |
[41:01] | You told the truth. | 你说出了实话 |
[41:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:19] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[41:41] | Not this way. | 别用掐的 |
[41:46] | These boys have family, friends– they will be missed. | 这些男孩有家人 有朋友 会有人想他们的 |
[41:49] | The police will come looking for a killer. | 警察会来此寻找凶手 |
[41:51] | – You want them to find you? – I’m open to suggestions. | -你想让他们发现你吗 -那你倒是提个好意见 |
[41:54] | I think you should get over | 我觉得你该克服 |
[41:55] | you compulsive need to please the ladies of this house. | 非要取悦这房子女人的强制性需要的 |
[41:58] | I think I have mommy issues. You know a good therapist? | 我觉得我与母亲不和 你认识出色心理医师吗 |
[42:02] | Use this. It belongs to them. | 用这个 这枪是属于他们的 |
[42:31] | It’s kind of romantic, isn’t it? | 倒有几分浪漫 不是吗 |
[42:33] | Now they’ll be together forever. | 现在 他们将永远在一起 |