时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What… | 他们… |
[00:14] | what did they say? | 他们怎么说的 |
[00:16] | They’re going to charge me with criminal child neglect. | 他们准备以忽视儿童罪起诉我 |
[00:19] | They’re going to take him away. | 他们要把他从我身边抢走 |
[00:22] | Place him in an institution. | 把他送进慈善机构之类的地方 |
[00:25] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[00:27] | My Beauregard. | 我的波雷佳德 |
[00:30] | Now, you know how he is. | 你了解他的情况 |
[00:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:33] | How he suffers so when he’s not with me. | 我不在身边 他该怎么熬下去啊 |
[00:36] | If you have any feelings for me at all… | 如果你有一丁点喜欢我的话… |
[00:39] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[00:41] | I would do anything for you. | 我会为你做任何事 |
[00:44] | Then do it, | 那就按我们说好的 |
[00:48] | like we discussed. | 动手吧 |
[01:02] | Beau? | 小波 |
[01:05] | You should be in bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[01:18] | Beau | 小波 |
[01:19] | you want to play. | 你想玩游戏 |
[01:31] | It’s too late for games, Beau. | 现在玩游戏有些晚了 小波 |
[01:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:41] | Time to sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[01:44] | Perchance to dream. | 或许会做个梦 |
[01:45] | For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come. | 当你睡梦中死去 梦就会成真 |
[01:48] | Now, close your eyes. | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[01:55] | God help me. | 上帝保佑我 |
[03:13] | Are we having another tough day? | 今天又很不舒服吗 |
[03:15] | No, we’re fine. | 不 我们挺好 |
[03:16] | Just eager to get the results. | 只是想尽早拿到结果 |
[03:18] | Of course. You must be very anxious. | 当然了 你肯定很焦虑 |
[03:20] | You know, we want to make sure everything’s okay with the baby. | 我们想确认孩子很健康 |
[03:24] | You didn’t see anything unusual– | 你没有看到什么异常吧 |
[03:26] | Hooves or anything? | 蹄子或是别的什么 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么 |
[03:28] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[03:29] | And, Dr. Harmon, that’s not a ridiculous fear. | 还有 哈蒙医生 这种担忧是很正常的 |
[03:32] | Every pregnant woman worries they’ve got a little devil in them. | 每个孕妇都害怕自己怀的是个小恶魔 |
[03:36] | Now, I don’t want you to get all worked up, Vivien. | 听完消息不要太激动 维维安 |
[03:39] | You’re having twins. | 你怀的是双胞胎 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[03:44] | And they’re both perfectly healthy. | 而且两个宝宝十分健康 |
[03:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[03:51] | The house is a classic L.A. Victorian. | 这房子是经典的洛杉矶维多利亚风格 |
[03:54] | These are real Tiffany fixtures. | 这些蒂凡尼灯具货真价实 |
[03:57] | Everything was meticulously restored | 房子每个角落都十分精心地重新装修过 |
[03:59] | by a couple of the previous homos. | 拜前几任同志们所赐 |
[04:02] | Owners. | 房主们 |
[04:02] | Homeowners. | 房子的拥有者 |
[04:05] | Fags have such a great eye for detail, don’t they? | 基佬们事无巨细的眼光很不错 对吧 |
[04:08] | A queer eye. | 基友之光嘛 |
[04:09] | Let me show you the kitchen. | 让我带你参观下厨房 |
[04:11] | Please help yourself to nibbles. | 请随便尝尝吧 |
[04:14] | I don’t see you on the brochure. | 宣传册里可没看见你啊 |
[04:16] | You come with the house? | 买房子赠女仆吗 |
[04:17] | Uh, she does, actually. | 事实上 是的 |
[04:19] | This is Moira. | 这是莫伊拉 |
[04:20] | She’s worked for consecutive owners of the house. | 她连着为几任房主都服务过 |
[04:22] | Uh, Vivien Harmon. | 我是维维安·哈蒙 |
[04:24] | Mr. Escandarian was in the neighborhood | 艾斯卡达里安先生来这附近 |
[04:26] | to look at that gaudy Mediterranean two blocks up. | 看两街区外那幢艳俗的地中海风格的房子 |
[04:29] | It’s about two-thirds the size of this place, | 那房子只有这栋的三分之二那么大 |
[04:30] | and they want almost twice as much. | 但却要这里的双倍价格 |
[04:32] | Of course, the Mediterranean has a swimming pool. | 当然那地中海风格的房子有一个游泳池 |
[04:35] | There’s room for a pool here. | 这里也可以建一个泳池 |
[04:36] | I’ll have to tear out that gazebo. | 那我得拆了那个凉亭 |
[04:38] | I think that’s a fine idea. | 这个主意真棒 |
[04:40] | A swimming pool would be just the thing. | 一个游泳池最合适了 |
[04:43] | How deep would you make it? | 你准备建多深 |
[04:45] | Very deep. | 很深 |
[04:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:48] | I like it deep. | 我喜欢深的 |
[04:50] | You’d have to dig up the entire yard. | 你得把整个院子挖个底朝天 |
[04:52] | Uh, Mr. Escandarian, | 艾斯卡达里安先生 |
[04:55] | would you like to see the rest of the house? | 你还想参观房子的其余部分吗 |
[04:58] | Actually, I just have one question: | 事实上 我只有一个问题 |
[05:01] | what’s wrong with this place? | 这房子到底有什么问题 |
[05:02] | The land alone is worth as much as you’re asking. | 光地皮就值你们的要价了 |
[05:04] | Mrs. Harmon is a motivated seller. | 哈蒙夫人想尽快出手 |
[05:06] | Um, and I would also like to be candid with you | 我还得跟您坦白地讲 |
[05:09] | that this house has a history | 这房子有一段历史 |
[05:10] | that I find troubling. | 让我很烦恼 |
[05:13] | The people who lived here before died here, violently, | 前任房主离奇惨死 |
[05:17] | and apparently they weren’t the only ones. | 而很显然 死的还不只他们 |
[05:19] | So I just want to be very straightforward with you | 所以如果你确实感兴趣的话 |
[05:21] | about that, if you are in fact interested. | 我有必要如实相告 |
[05:23] | I am interested. | 我确实感兴趣 |
[05:25] | If it looks like you’re going to get a serious offer | 如果在我决定之前你收到更好的报价 |
[05:27] | before you hear from me, let me know. | 请通知我一声 |
[05:30] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[05:31] | I’ll see you to the door. | 我送您到门口 |
[05:33] | If you decide soon, | 决定迅速的话 |
[05:34] | you might have your pool by summer. | 说不定夏天时泳池就能建好 |
[05:39] | Are you trying to crush my commission? | 你是打算给我添麻烦吗 |
[05:40] | I’m trying to be honest, unlike you. | 我要以诚相待 不像你 |
[05:42] | Why don’t we just include a ticket for the Murder Tour | 那我们为什么不在那见鬼的宣传册里 |
[05:45] | along with the goddamn flyer? | 加一张凶宅之旅的票呢 |
[05:46] | That’s a really good idea. | 这还真是个好主意 |
[05:47] | Because you know what? I think it would be | 知道吗 若是真能搞清楚 |
[05:48] | really good for us to know exactly | 这栋房子里到底 |
[05:50] | what happened in this house. | 发生过什么事还真是件幸事 |
[05:52] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[05:56] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[05:59] | Ah. This where the open house is? | 这栋房子打算出售是吗 |
[06:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:02] | Ah, what a lovely spread. | 真是个漂亮的地方 |
[06:05] | The open house is over. | 开放参观时间已经结束了 |
[06:07] | Says from 2:00 to 6:00. | 册子上写是从2点到6点啊 |
[06:09] | It’s only 4:00 now. | 现在才4点 |
[06:10] | It’s by appointment only. | 仅供提前预约参观 |
[06:13] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:15] | It’s because of my affliction, isn’t it? | 是因为我这个惨样 是吧 |
[06:17] | Sometimes I wonder, if I knew how much | 有时我很好奇 要是我知道 |
[06:19] | I was going to be shunned, if I would have run back onto | 我冲回那辆着火的校车去救那些孩子后 |
[06:22] | that burning school bus to save those children. | 人们这么嫌弃我 我是否还会那么傻 |
[06:25] | Now this crudité is making my mouth dry. | 这拼盘让我嘴有点干 |
[06:27] | I’m going to have a little glass of this Chardonnay, | 我要喝一杯这夏敦埃酒 |
[06:30] | and then you | 然后你就可以 |
[06:32] | may show me the house. | 带我参观参观这房子了 |
[06:34] | Put down the stemware. | 把高脚杯放下 |
[06:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:37] | A woman in my line can’t be too careful. | 干我这行的女人还是小心为妙 |
[06:39] | There are a lot of minority men in this city | 这城里有不少有黑人 |
[06:41] | who would like nothing more than to ravage me on this counter top. | 企图在这案台上蹂躏我 |
[06:44] | Get out. | 快滚 |
[06:45] | Put the gun down, Marcy. | 把枪放下 玛西 |
[06:46] | I don’t like guns. Put the gun down. | 我讨厌枪 快把枪放下 |
[06:47] | Yes, Marcy. I hope you’re permitted for that, | 没错 玛西 我希望你听她的 |
[06:50] | as I will be mentioning it in my lawsuit. | 否则我会在法庭上指控你 |
[06:52] | What you’re doing is in direct violation | 你现在的所作所为 |
[06:54] | of The Americans with Disabilities Act. | 违反了美国《残疾人法》 |
[06:58] | And this is the library. | 这边是阅览室 |
[07:03] | Oh… that’s… | 这个… |
[07:06] | that’s quite a fireplace. | 壁炉真不错 |
[07:08] | I’m very interested in that fireplace. | 我很喜欢这个壁炉 |
[07:10] | – Does it work? – Yes, it’s gas. | -能用吗 -能 是烧煤气的 |
[07:12] | – May I see? – Yeah. | -能展示下吗 -可以 |
[07:14] | I’ll turn it on for you. | 我把气打开 |
[07:17] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[07:26] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[07:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:31] | I’m very interested in this house. | 我非常喜欢这栋房子 |
[07:34] | Although I’m not sure about the wallpaper. | 但我不太喜欢这墙纸 |
[07:36] | I find that rice paper very cheap. | 我觉得米纸档次很低 |
[07:38] | You know what would look great in here? | 你知道这儿放个什么最漂亮吗 |
[07:42] | A mural. | 一幅壁画 |
[07:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:57] | *I want a little sugar in my bowl* | *碗中放糖 甜似蜜香* |
[08:05] | *I want a little sweetness down in my soul* | *佳人相伴 心若糖浆* |
[08:11] | *I could stand some loving oh, so bad* | *情挚意深 爱人之切* |
[08:18] | *I feel so funny* | *感官奇妙 如斯神往* |
[08:21] | Oh, feels so good, babe. | 真爽啊 宝贝 |
[08:26] | *I want a little steam on my clothes* | *薄汗沾衣 欲丝怅惘* |
[08:54] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[08:56] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[09:01] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[09:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:02] | It is. | 确实恶心 |
[09:04] | You mutilating yourself. | 何苦作践自己 |
[09:05] | – You do it. – Not anymore. | -你也自残过 -再也不会了 |
[09:08] | Promise me | 向我保证 |
[09:09] | you’ll never cut yourself again. | 再也不要伤害自己 |
[09:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:20] | They planned some brutal family dinner for tonight. | 他们今晚安排了一次家庭聚餐 |
[09:23] | Like it’s going to make me feel better. | 以为那会让我好受些 |
[09:27] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信鬼神的存在吗 |
[09:30] | Why are you asking me? | 问我这个干什么 |
[09:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:34] | It can’t all be shit, right? | 总不能全是扯淡吧 |
[09:37] | There’s got to be someplace better, | 总归有一个更好的地方 |
[09:39] | somewhere. | 更好的世界 |
[09:41] | For people like you, at least. | 至少你这种人会去那儿 |
[09:43] | Not you? | 你不会吗 |
[09:45] | Ever since you got here, this is the better place. | 自从有了你 这就是我的天堂了 |
[09:54] | You’re not eating anything. | 你怎么不吃饭呢 |
[09:57] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[09:58] | Pretty stuffed on bullshit. | 你们的扯淡让我听饱了 |
[10:00] | Your mother and I know that you’re upset. | 爸爸妈妈知道你不开心 |
[10:01] | Maybe there’s some things you want to talk about. | 也许你有什么想谈谈的 |
[10:04] | Like who I’m going to live with after you get divorced? | 比如”你们离婚后我跟谁住”吗 |
[10:06] | Is there a third option? | 有第三种选择吗 |
[10:07] | ‘Cause both of you kind of make me want to kill myself. | 因为你们两个都让我想自杀 |
[10:10] | Is that what you guys are afraid of? | 你们俩担心的是这个吗 |
[10:12] | Why else would you want to try | 你们还想试试别的法子 |
[10:13] | to actually deal with the problem? | 来正视这个问题吗 |
[10:15] | You never leave your room. | 你一直待在房间里 |
[10:17] | You barely eat. | 几乎不吃不喝 |
[10:18] | These are textbook signs of depression. | 这是抑郁的典型表现 |
[10:20] | We’re very concerned, Vi. | 我们很担心 小瓦 |
[10:27] | Look, you guys drag me all the way out here | 你俩大老远把我拉到这里 |
[10:30] | to save our family, | 想拯救这个家 |
[10:31] | then you decide to break up. | 现在你们又想离婚 |
[10:33] | You buy a house that I actually like, | 你们买了一栋我很喜欢的房子 |
[10:35] | then you’re telling me you’re selling it, | 现在却又告诉我要卖了它 |
[10:37] | without even asking me what I want. | 问都没问过我 |
[10:39] | So, fine, I’m depressed. | 那么好吧 我抑郁了 |
[10:41] | But I’m not going to off myself. | 但我不会自杀 |
[10:43] | So, you can go back to your policy of benign neglect. | 所以 你们可以继续对我”善意忽视” |
[10:48] | Maybe we should stop trying to sell this place. | 也许我们不该再想着卖房子了 |
[10:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:52] | I mean, was that so much worse than usual? | 反正现在事情也没法更糟了 |
[10:54] | Given the circumstances. | 就目前情况而言 |
[10:55] | We need to stay on her, but we are selling this house. | 我们得安慰她 但房子必须卖掉 |
[10:59] | If that’s, if that’s even possible. | 哪怕有一丝卖掉的希望 |
[11:02] | We have two prospective buyers. | 现在有两个买家有兴趣 |
[11:04] | One guy who’s Persian, I think. | 有一个似乎是波斯人 |
[11:06] | And the other? | 另一个呢 |
[11:07] | The other guy | 另一个人 |
[11:09] | has this really badly burned face; I felt terrible for him. | 他的脸严重烧伤 我很可怜他 |
[11:12] | And I’m going on the Murder House Tour with Marcy | 而且我和玛西会参加凶宅之旅 |
[11:14] | so that I can get all the details of what happened in this house | 以便了解这房子里发生的一切事情 |
[11:17] | and give full disclosure before anyone commits. | 并且向买家和盘托出 |
[11:19] | You’re only required by law to disclose anything | 法律只是要求我们 |
[11:21] | that happened in the last three years. | 坦白过去三年的事 |
[11:22] | I know. But I’m not knowingly | 我知道 但我绝不会 |
[11:24] | putting someone through what we’ve been through. | 故意害别人重蹈我们的覆辙 |
[11:25] | But you’ve got him on the hook. | 可是他们现在已经上钩了 |
[11:27] | I mean you tell him about all the insanity in this place, | 如果你把这里发生的事都告诉他们 |
[11:29] | you’re gonna blow the sale. | 这买卖就黄了 |
[11:30] | It’s the right thing to do. | 我这是正确之举 |
[11:31] | The right thing to do is | 正确之举 |
[11:32] | to get out from under this mess, so we can pick up the pieces, | 就是要摆脱这烂摊子 以便我们走出阴影 |
[11:36] | so our daughter can. | 女儿也会走出阴影 |
[11:37] | It must be so great to be able to do that, | 我真佩服你这本事 |
[11:39] | to just flick a switch | 能够轻而易举地 |
[11:40] | and be able to justify your own bad behavior. | 给自己干的坏事开脱 |
[11:42] | – My family comes first. – Since when? | -家庭是最重要的 -啥时候的事啊 |
[11:45] | Do not screw up | 别把买卖 |
[11:47] | selling this house. | 搅黄了 |
[11:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:54] | Moira is it? | 莫伊拉 对吧 |
[11:55] | How did I know you’d be back? | 我就知道你会再来 |
[11:57] | I haven’t been able to get this house out of my mind. | 我心里一直惦记着这房子 |
[12:01] | Mrs. Harmon is out. | 哈蒙太太不在家 |
[12:04] | But I’d be happy to show you whatever you want to see. | 但我乐意带您参观房中“美景” |
[12:17] | As you can see, | 如你所见 |
[12:18] | this room belongs to a sad, depressed teenager. | 这间屋子属于一个悲伤阴郁的少女 |
[12:24] | But it has real potential. | 但它很有潜力 |
[12:27] | I’d paint it a deep, dark red, | 要是我的话 就把它漆成暗红色 |
[12:29] | clear out all the furniture | 清空家具 |
[12:31] | and hang a sex swing. | 吊一个情趣秋千 |
[12:39] | My kind of girl. | 正合我意 |
[12:41] | It’s always been a fantasy of mine | 我一直存有幻想 |
[12:43] | to swim naked in a heated pool… | 能在温暖的泳池里裸泳 |
[12:46] | when I’m not tending to your needs, of course. | 当然 当我不需要服侍你的时候 |
[12:49] | Somebody mentioned a pool. | 有人提过泳池这件事 |
[12:50] | I’m a little curious about you. | 我有点好奇 |
[12:56] | I’ve always heard Persians have big, | 我一直听说波斯人的屌 |
[13:00] | thick cocks. | 又长又粗 |
[13:02] | Something a girl can gnaw on. | 可以让女孩尽情舔咬 |
[13:05] | Yeah, no teeth, though. | 没错 不过别用牙咬 |
[13:07] | And I’m not Persian, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我不是波斯人 |
[13:10] | I’m Armenian. | 我是亚美尼亚人 |
[13:11] | Oh! Oh, your hands are nice. | 噢 你的小手不错 |
[13:14] | Not rough like most maids. | 不像大多数女佣那样粗糙 |
[13:16] | Believe me, Mr. Joe, | 相信我 乔先生 |
[13:18] | I’m not like any household help you’ve known. | 那些寻常家政服务可比不上我 |
[13:20] | – Yeah. – You’ll never want to leave this house. | -没错 -你会食髓知味 流连忘返 |
[13:33] | What are you doing in my daughter’s room? | 你在我女儿房间做什么 |
[13:35] | And who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[13:36] | Dr. Harmon, | 哈蒙医生 |
[13:37] | meet Mr. Joe Escandarian. | 这位是乔·艾斯卡达里安先生 |
[13:39] | He’s about to put an offer on the house. | 他有意买下这栋房子 |
[13:41] | Oh, so great to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:45] | Oh, just picking up some clothes. | 只是拿点换洗衣物 |
[13:50] | I can say, without any hesitation, | 我能毫不犹豫地告诉你 |
[13:51] | we’ve been very happy here; it’s a very special house. | 我们在这过得很愉快 这房子独一无二 |
[13:54] | Truthfully, it’s all inventory to me. | 说实话 我觉得这房子太旧了 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna bring in bulldozers, turn it into units. | 我想把房子推倒 改成单元房 |
[14:00] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[14:13] | Hello, Larry. | 你好 拉里 |
[14:14] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[14:17] | Ben? | 本 |
[14:20] | You scared me half to death. | 你差点吓死我 |
[14:24] | It’s unnerving to have someone just show up | 有人冷不丁出现在家里的感觉 |
[14:26] | – in your house, isn’t it? – How’d you get in here? | -挺不舒服 是吧 -你怎么进来的 |
[14:29] | It’s amazing what 20 bucks will buy you in this neighborhood. | 在这地段有20美元 你就无所不能 |
[14:33] | You came back to my house, Larry. | 你又来我家了 拉里 |
[14:35] | You bothered my wife. | 骚扰我妻子 |
[14:37] | It was an open house. I’m an interested buyer. | 那是开放参观日 而我有意向购买 |
[14:40] | And what are you gonna buy it with? | 你打算用什么来买房 |
[14:41] | The thousand dollars you’ve been trying to extort from me? | 你试图敲诈我的1000美元吗 |
[14:44] | You’re not buying anything. | 你根本无意购买 |
[14:46] | You don’t know everything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[14:47] | I know you’re a liar, Larry. | 我知道你谎话连篇 拉里 |
[14:49] | You never went to prison for murdering your family. | 你从未因谋杀家人而身陷囹圄 |
[14:51] | I checked out your story. | 我调查了你的背景 |
[14:53] | You were in a burn ward for two years, | 你因烧伤住院两年 |
[14:55] | then you were institutionalized. | 之后进了收容所 |
[14:57] | You lied about everything. | 你没说一句真话 |
[14:59] | They’re not lies. | 我家人那部分不是谎言 |
[15:01] | They did die in that house. | 她们的确死在那栋房子里 |
[15:04] | But you didn’t kill them. | 但不是你杀的 |
[15:05] | Just like you didn’t kill Hayden. | 就像你也没有杀海登一样 |
[15:08] | It’s all been lies. | 都是彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[15:09] | You know that not everything has been a lie. | 你知道我说的不全是谎话 |
[15:12] | You know that that house has power. | 你知道那栋房子有种神秘力量 |
[15:23] | Nescaf? | 来杯咖啡 |
[15:25] | It’s true I tried to scare you | 我的确想把你们 |
[15:29] | out of the house, | 从那栋房子里吓跑 |
[15:30] | but I was only doing it for your own good. | 但我是为你好 |
[15:32] | Right. The house is evil. Now you want to buy it. | 没错 那是个凶宅 但你现在却想买它 |
[15:35] | That’s goddamn right! | 他妈的对极了 |
[15:37] | I need that house! | 我需要那栋房子 |
[15:39] | I need it! | 我需要它 |
[15:40] | That is the only place I have any hope to ever be happy again. | 只有那房子让我有机会重获幸福 |
[15:47] | With her. | 和她一起 |
[15:55] | I finally got the girls down. | 我总算把姑娘们哄睡着了 |
[15:56] | Sit down, Lorraine. We need to talk. | 坐下 洛琳 我们得谈谈 |
[16:00] | There’s only really one way to say this– | 我只能这么告诉你 |
[16:03] | I’ve fallen in love with somebody else. | 我爱上了另一个人 |
[16:05] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我本不想移情别恋 |
[16:08] | Do I know her? | 我认识她吗 |
[16:09] | Constance, from next door. | 隔壁的康斯坦斯 |
[16:13] | She’s very beautiful. | 她非常美丽 |
[16:16] | I suppose if I were a man, I would love her, too. | 我猜如果我是个男人的话 也会爱上她 |
[16:21] | Are you going to leave us? | 你准备离开我们吗 |
[16:24] | Actually, I think that | 事实上 我认为 |
[16:25] | you should take the girls and go back to Ohio | 你应该带上咱的女儿们回俄亥俄去 |
[16:29] | and move in with your mother. | 和你妈妈住一起 |
[16:31] | And I will provide for you always. | 我会一直提供赡养费 |
[16:34] | You’re going to move her into my house? | 你想让她搬进我的家 |
[16:37] | It was her house before. | 这房子之前属于她 |
[16:40] | I can’t live without her. | 没有她 我生无所恋 |
[16:53] | Lorraine? | 洛琳 |
[17:00] | Lorraine? | 洛琳 |
[17:03] | Open this door! Are the girls in there with you?! | 开门 孩子们也在里面吗 |
[17:05] | Lorraine! Lorraine! | 洛琳 洛琳 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 我的天呐 我的上帝 |
[17:19] | Constance? | 康丝坦斯 |
[17:20] | All this for Constance? | 一切只因康丝坦斯 |
[17:22] | She’s the most exciting woman I’ve ever met. | 她是我见过最令人兴奋的女人 |
[17:25] | I need that house, Ben. | 我需要那栋房子 本 |
[17:26] | We have a buyer, a real buyer with real money. | 我们已经找到买家 有真金白银的买主 |
[17:31] | And he’s gonna pull the whole goddamn thing down. | 他会把整个房子推倒重建 |
[17:34] | And after everything that’s happened, | 在经历了过去种种之后 |
[17:37] | that can only be good. | 这样只会有所裨益 |
[17:38] | No! No… | 不 不 |
[17:40] | No, you can’t let him do that. | 不 你不能让他那么做 |
[17:43] | I can and I will. | 我能 也会让他那么做 |
[17:45] | And as soon as I leave here, | 我前脚迈出这里 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna report you to the police | 后脚就向警察局举报你 |
[17:48] | and file a restraining order. | 申请下发禁限令 |
[17:55] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[18:00] | On a foggy Sunday night, | 1994年6月12日 |
[18:01] | June 12, 1994, | 一个雾气缭绕的周日之夜 |
[18:03] | two people were viciously murdered | 两个人在这栋豪华的 |
[18:05] | in front of this luxurious Brentwood condo. | 博利屋公寓前被残忍地谋杀 |
[18:07] | The victims? | 受害者是谁 |
[18:08] | Nicole Brown Simpson | 妮可·布朗·辛普森 |
[18:09] | and her friend Ronald Goldman. | 和她的朋友罗纳德·戈德曼 |
[18:10] | The accused murderer? | 被指控的凶手又是谁 |
[18:12] | Nicole’s ex-husband– Orenthal James Simpson | 妮可的前夫 奥兰赛尔·詹姆斯·辛普森 |
[18:15] | “O.J.” To the world. | 著名的“果汁先生” |
[18:16] | Although he was acquitted after a lengthy trial, | 尽管长期审讯过后他被判无罪 |
[18:18] | O.J. Will forever remain suspect. | 但“果汁先生”永远都是头号嫌疑犯 |
[18:20] | I’m so glad you brought me on this tour, Vivien. | 我真欣慰你带我来参加这个 维维安 |
[18:23] | It’s given me hope. | 让我觉得充满希望 |
[18:24] | How? | 怎么讲 |
[18:25] | No matter how gruesome or horrible the murder, | 不管谋杀案多恐怖可怕 |
[18:27] | you can always find somebody out there who’ll buy the house. | 这房子总是卖得出去 |
[18:30] | Next stop on our tour of departed souls… | 亡灵之旅的下一站 |
[18:34] | “Murder House.” | “恐怖凶宅” |
[18:36] | And ladies and gentlemen, | 先生女士们 |
[18:37] | we have a celebrity here on the bus today, | 今天我们的车上可来了个名人 |
[18:39] | the current owner of Murder House. | “恐怖凶宅”的现拥有者 |
[18:42] | You left us rather suddenly on your last visit. | 上次观光你匆匆忙忙跑掉了 |
[18:44] | Well, I thought the story was so great, | 我觉得故事不错 |
[18:47] | I wanted to come hear the rest of it. | 所以我想把剩下的听完 |
[18:49] | Let’s jump right in. | 让我们马上进入正题 |
[18:50] | Murder House, | “恐怖凶宅” |
[18:51] | built by Dr. Charles and Nora Montgomery. | 由查尔斯医生和妻子诺拉·蒙哥马利建造 |
[18:55] | They lived there with their son Thaddeus. | 他们一直和儿子撒迪厄斯住在这里 |
[18:57] | That is, until the baby was kidnapped and found dismembered. | 直到有人绑架并肢解了这个孩子 |
[19:03] | If Mother could see me now… | 如果母亲现在能看到我 |
[19:08] | polishing my own silver… | 亲手擦拭银器 |
[19:15] | Charles, look at me. | 查尔斯 看着我 |
[19:18] | Oh, I wish I were a widow. | 我真希望自己是个寡妇 |
[19:20] | I certainly look the part. | 我看起来是挺像的 |
[19:22] | I bought this dress for my mother’s funeral. | 为了参加母亲的葬礼我买了这条裙子 |
[19:24] | Who ever thought I’d be wearing it again… | 谁想得到我又穿上了它 |
[19:28] | to bury my son. | 去参加儿子的葬礼 |
[19:30] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:31] | Because of you and what you did, | 因为你和你做的一切 |
[19:35] | We’ll have to forego an open casket. | 我们都不能使用开放式棺材 |
[19:36] | Nora, I’m trying to tell you something. | 诺拉 我有话和你讲 |
[19:41] | There will be no funeral. | 不会有什么葬礼 |
[19:44] | The baby is upstairs | 孩子就在楼上 |
[19:47] | and waiting for you in the nursery. | 在育婴室里等着你 |
[20:35] | Thaddeus? | 撒迪厄斯 |
[20:57] | I was wrong about you, Charles. | 我一直都错怪了你 查尔斯 |
[21:00] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[21:03] | How long I’ve waited to hear you say that. | 我等你说这句话很久了 |
[21:06] | All I wanted was to prove myself. | 我想要的就是证明自己 |
[21:11] | How on earth did you do it? | 你究竟怎么做到的 |
[21:14] | I used the beating heart from one of our girls. | 我从其中一个女孩身上取下还在跳动的心脏 |
[21:20] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[21:24] | Nora… where’s the baby? | 诺拉 孩子在哪 |
[21:28] | I thought he was hungry. | 我以为他饿了 |
[21:32] | I tried to nurse him,but | 我本来要喂他的 但是 |
[21:34] | it wasn’t milk he was craving. | 他想吃的 不是奶 |
[21:39] | We’re damned, Charles, | 我们受了诅咒 查尔斯 |
[21:41] | because of what we did to those girls. | 因为我们对那些女孩的所作所为 |
[21:43] | Those poor, innocent girls | 那些可怜 无辜的女孩 |
[21:45] | and their babies. | 还有她们的孩子 |
[21:47] | That thing upstairs– it’s not human. | 楼上的那个东西 根本不是人类 |
[21:49] | – I tried to kill it. – No. | -我想杀了它 -不 |
[21:50] | I tried. | 我下手了 |
[21:51] | I stabbed it with a letter opener, | 我用开信刀刺他 |
[21:52] | but it clung to life, Charles. | 但他还活着 查尔斯 |
[21:54] | No! I finally succeeded at something! | 不 我终于成功了 |
[21:58] | We’ll alert the media at once. | 我们应该立刻通知媒体 |
[22:00] | Hold a press conference. | 开一个新闻发布会 |
[22:01] | – You would do that? For me? – Of course. | -你真的要为我那么做吗 -当然 |
[22:05] | I’m proud of you, Charles. | 我为你感到骄傲 查尔斯 |
[22:15] | You are a man, after all. | 你终究是个男人 |
[22:38] | Legend has it that the ghost of Nora Montgomery | 传说诺拉·蒙哥马利的亡魂 |
[22:42] | still haunts these very halls, | 一直在这座房子里每一个角落里游荡 |
[22:44] | as does her beloved– if mutilated– toddler. | 和她最爱的 却可能肢体残缺的孩子 |
[22:48] | The Montgomery murder-suicide | 蒙哥马利家的谋杀后自杀案 |
[22:50] | was only the first of many | 只是围墙后 |
[22:52] | to occur behind these bloody walls. | 血腥的开始而已 |
[22:55] | Let’s not put that in the listing. | 这个我们就不用告诉买家了 |
[23:02] | Agh… I’ve been taking the B6, it’s just… | 我一直在吃维生素B6 只是 |
[23:05] | it’s not helping. | 一点作用都没有 |
[23:06] | And I’m fine when I’m at my house. | 在家里的时候没有什么事 |
[23:08] | It’s just when I leave my house, I get so sick. | 只是我一离开房子 就恶心想吐 |
[23:10] | Maybe it’s your body’s way of telling you to stay home. | 或许是身体通过这种方式让你留在家里 |
[23:13] | I think I’m just worried | 我想我只是有点焦虑 |
[23:14] | that there’s something wrong with these babies. | 孩子们是否有什么问题 |
[23:15] | I really… I want to take that CVS test. | 我真的 想做一个绒毛活检 |
[23:18] | You’ve already had the amnio. | 你已经做了羊膜检查 |
[23:19] | I-It may not make you feel any better. | 这对你可能没什么帮助 |
[23:21] | It’ll make me feel better. | 会有帮助的 |
[23:22] | I’d like to, let’s schedule it for this week. | 我想做 就定在这星期吧 |
[23:24] | -That’d be great. – Okay. | -那样最好 -好的 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | Got your flowers. | 收到你的花了 |
[23:38] | They smelled of the gas station where you bought them. | 加油站买的花就是有股机油味 |
[23:45] | Red roses? | 红玫瑰 |
[23:47] | Could you be more of a pathetic, cheap cliche | 还能再可悲 廉价和俗气些吗 |
[23:54] | The card said to meet you at “our” House? | 卡片上写的是在“我们的”房子等你 |
[23:59] | This was never our house. | 那房子从来都不是我们的 |
[24:01] | It was my house. | 那是我的 |
[24:02] | And then it was yours. | 然后变成了你的 |
[24:04] | You’ve got something to tell me? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 |
[24:07] | Then do it. | 赶快讲吧 |
[24:08] | Up close and personal. | 上来面对面说 |
[24:17] | Oh, I’ve seen you. | 我看见你了 |
[24:19] | Skulking around outside. | 在外面鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[24:23] | Have you seen my new beau? | 看见我的新情人了吗 |
[24:25] | He’s so handsome, isn’t he? | 他很帅 是不是 |
[24:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:32] | I want to see your shame. | 我想看看你脸上的羞愧 |
[24:36] | Come closer. | 近一点 |
[24:38] | So I can get a good look at you. | 这样我就能看清你的样子了 |
[24:46] | I bet the kiddies scatter like little buggies | 我敢说你走在街上的时候 |
[24:49] | when you walk down the street. | 孩子们一定都吓跑了 |
[24:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:59] | You’re disgusting. | 你真让人恶心 |
[25:01] | You’re weak. | 你太懦弱 |
[25:04] | You let this place get the better of you. | 你被这个地方打败了 |
[25:07] | The house didn’t do this to me. | 不是这房子打败的我 |
[25:09] | You did this to me. | 是你 |
[25:10] | If I catch you peeping in my windows one more time, | 如果再让我看到你在我的窗外偷窥 |
[25:13] | I’m going to send Travis out | 我就让崔维斯出来 |
[25:15] | to ruin the other half of your face. | 毁了你另一半脸 |
[25:20] | They’re selling the house. | 他们正在卖房子 |
[25:25] | No matter. | 无所谓 |
[25:27] | I’ve told you… no one can own this house. | 我告诉过你 没人能拥有这座房子 |
[25:30] | No one ever will. He’s tearing it down. | 没人有机会了 他要拆了这栋房子 |
[25:32] | And then who knows what will happen | 谁知道对那些寄居在里面的”人”来说 |
[25:34] | to all the ones who reside in here? | 会发生什么事呢 |
[26:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:24] | Play! | 来玩游戏 |
[26:28] | You’re scaring her. | 你吓着她了 |
[26:30] | Go away! | 走开 |
[26:34] | Violet, it’s okay. | 瓦奥莱特 没事了 |
[26:36] | Calm down, okay? | 镇定点 好吗 |
[26:45] | I feel like I’m totally losing it. | 我觉得我要崩溃了 |
[26:47] | They’re from the past. | 他们来自过去 |
[26:49] | The ghosts of people who’ve died here. | 是这房子逝者的魂灵 |
[26:51] | They’re appearing to you now because you’re evolved. | 他们在你面前显形 是因为你进化了 |
[26:54] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[26:56] | All you have to do is tell them to go away. | 你只要告诉他们走开就行了 |
[26:58] | And they will. | 他们就会走 |
[27:00] | You really know your way around this house. | 你在这房子里还真是如鱼得水 |
[27:03] | I guess I do. | 我想是吧 |
[27:06] | I’ve been exploring after my sessions. | 每次治疗之后 我都会探寻一番 |
[27:09] | Don’t tell your dad. | 别告诉你爸爸 |
[27:15] | Look at all this great shit I found. | 看看我发现的这些鬼东西 |
[27:23] | And check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:25] | I think gay porn is hot. | 我觉得GV热辣无比 |
[27:27] | Totally. | 完全同意 |
[27:38] | What’s in the other box? | 那个箱子里装的是什么 |
[28:09] | Look what he did to me. | 瞧瞧他对我干的好事 |
[28:12] | Go away! | 走开 |
[28:32] | Oh. Mr. Escandarian. | 艾斯卡达里安先生 |
[28:35] | How nice of you to agree to see me. | 真高兴你能同意见我 |
[28:38] | You have such a lovely home. It, um… | 你的房子真美 |
[28:41] | – Is this real crystal? – I don’t know. | -这个是真水晶吗 -不知道 |
[28:43] | – How much do you want? – I beg your pardon? | -你开价多少 -请您再说一遍 |
[28:46] | For your house. I get it. I’m riding in on my white horse | 你的房子 我要定了 我要身骑白马 |
[28:48] | to rescue those people from their shithole. | 带他们离开那个鬼地方 |
[28:50] | Make me an offer. I’m into it. | 开个价吧 我很喜欢它 |
[28:52] | I can tear your house down and put up a car port. | 我可以拆了它 改建成一个停车场 |
[28:55] | You know, I would love a drink. | 我挺想喝点什么的 |
[28:57] | Double vodka, no ice. | 双份伏特加 不加冰 |
[29:03] | You’re not from California, are you? | 你不是加利福尼亚人 对吧 |
[29:06] | I’m from Armenia. | 我是亚美尼亚人 |
[29:08] | My family moved to Beverly Hills when I was two. | 两岁的时候 我家搬到了比佛利山庄 |
[29:10] | Used to be no one was from here. | 洛杉矶没有本土居民 |
[29:14] | People came here to escape their pasts. | 人们来这里 都是为了逃避过去 |
[29:17] | Find a plot of land that not even a Red Indian had set foot on | 找一块连印第安佬都从未踏足的土地 |
[29:22] | and make a new life for yourself. | 开始新生活 |
[29:24] | Give me a number. | 给我开个价 |
[29:25] | I want history, I’ll go talk to Gene Autry. | 要是想了解历史 我会去找基恩·奥特里的 |
[29:30] | But now there are no more virgin plots. | 但是现在再也没有处女地了 |
[29:33] | We live on top of each other. | 我们都活在死去的人头顶上 |
[29:34] | That’s California now… | 这就是加利佛尼亚的现状 |
[29:37] | and that’s the world. | 也是世界的现状 |
[29:40] | There is no more space, | 已经没有更多的空间了 |
[29:43] | and yet it’s human nature to want to claim your own turf. | 占地盘是人类的本性 |
[29:47] | So build away, we do. | 所以我们就到处建房子 |
[29:50] | Every time you put up one of these… monstrous temples | 每一次你为雄伟的寺庙 |
[29:56] | to the gods of travertine, | 建造石膏神像 |
[29:59] | you’re building on top of someone else’s life. | 都掩盖了那片土地曾有的生活 |
[30:01] | I’m a developer. | 我是一个开发商 |
[30:02] | I improved on the past. | 我在过去的基础上做改进 |
[30:05] | I build a new future. | 我建造全新的未来 |
[30:07] | You should show some respect. | 你应该放尊重一些 |
[30:09] | You’re not an archeologist. | 你不是考古学家 |
[30:11] | You should stop unearthing while you’re ahead. | 应该学会全身而退 |
[30:15] | It only brings a haunting. | 你那样做只会招来诅咒 |
[30:18] | We have a responsibility | 我们有责任 |
[30:20] | as caretakers to the old lands… | 像以前的守墓人一样 |
[30:26] | to show some respect. | 尊敬亡灵 |
[30:28] | Cemeteries are for the past. | 公共墓地已经是过去时了 |
[30:31] | This is my time. | 现在是我的时代 |
[30:32] | You can’t tear down that house. | 你不能拆了那房子 |
[30:34] | If you want to keep it so bad, buy it. | 如果你这么想保存它 买下来 |
[30:37] | Well, not all of us have been as fortunate as you. | 不是所有人都像你一样有钱 |
[30:40] | Then piss off! | 那就滚蛋 |
[30:42] | You come into my house and insult me, | 你来我家羞辱我 |
[30:44] | and give me a history lesson, | 给我上历史课 |
[30:45] | and I’m supposed to back out of a deal | 还想让我坐视赚个盆满钵盈的机会 |
[30:47] | that’s going to make me millions? | 而弃之不理 |
[30:49] | There are three reasons I deal with women: | 我和女人之间做交易只有三个原因 |
[30:51] | sex, money, or making me sandwiches. | 肉欲 金钱 或是满足我的胃 |
[30:55] | And unless you’re planning on going into my kitchen | 除非你准备进厨房 |
[30:57] | and slapping some ham between two slices of bread… | 在两片面包之间夹些火腿 |
[31:00] | this conversation is over. | 不然的话 我们的谈话结束了 |
[31:09] | One day, your time’s going to end. | 总有一天 你的时代会结束 |
[31:12] | And they’ll be building on top of you, too. | 他们也会在你头上动土 |
[31:22] | You know, I really like talking to you, Dr. Harmon. | 我真的很喜欢和你聊天 哈蒙医生 |
[31:25] | You’ve helped me a lot. | 你帮了我很多 |
[31:26] | Maybe it’s the drugs. | 也可能是药帮了我 |
[31:30] | I don’t have any more visions. | 我没再出现过幻觉了 |
[31:32] | I think it might have just been like a… | 我想也许我的脑子里 |
[31:34] | like a screwy chemical imbalance. | 像是很扭曲的化学物质不平衡 |
[31:37] | And of course, the parenting. | 当然了 还有你对我的教导 |
[31:39] | Well, I’m glad you feel so much better, Tate. | 我很高兴你感觉好多了 泰特 |
[31:42] | I really am. | 真的很高兴 |
[31:45] | Our session’s over for today. | 今天的治疗结束了 |
[31:50] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[31:53] | I need to ask you something. | 我想问你一些事 |
[31:55] | Off the clock. | 不算治疗时间的 |
[31:56] | And I have no right. But… | 我没权过问 不过 |
[31:58] | I’m desperate. | 我走投无路了 |
[32:00] | I’m worried about Violet. | 我很担心瓦奥莱特 |
[32:05] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[32:06] | She’s your daughter. | 她是你的女儿 |
[32:07] | But, you know, she’s not a little girl anymore. | 但是 她不是小女孩了 |
[32:10] | And at some point… | 有些时候 |
[32:11] | you’re gonna have to let her go. | 你得学会放手 |
[32:13] | She won’t talk to me anymore. | 她现在不和我说话 |
[32:15] | – We used to be very close. – She’s been through a lot. | -我们以前很亲密 -她经历了很多事 |
[32:17] | She talks to you. I know she talks to you. | 她和你谈心 我知道 |
[32:20] | What I’m getting at, Tate, is | 我的意思是 泰特 |
[32:21] | if Violet is in trouble, real trouble, | 如果瓦奥莱特遇到了麻烦 大麻烦 |
[32:25] | please come to me right away. | 请马上来找我 |
[32:27] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[32:29] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:30] | I wouldn’t survive it. | 失去她 我活不下去 |
[32:32] | I wish you were my father. | 真希望你是我父亲 |
[32:35] | My life would have been a lot different. | 我的生活将会和现在截然不同 |
[32:43] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[32:44] | I need to speak to my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[32:46] | I believe he had a session with Dr. Harmon today. | 我知道他今天约了哈蒙医生做治疗 |
[32:49] | That ended. | 已经结束了 |
[32:50] | But I’m sure the little psycho is still | 但我肯定那个小疯子一定 |
[32:52] | skulking around here somewhere. | 还在这附近的某个地方躲着呢 |
[32:55] | You missed a spot. | 你有个地方没擦干净 |
[32:57] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[32:58] | You’ve been crying. | 你刚才哭过 |
[33:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:09] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[33:13] | Tate, honey? | 泰特 亲爱的 |
[33:17] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[33:25] | Well, I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[33:32] | Are you feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[33:36] | Are the | 这个 |
[33:39] | visits with the good doctor helping you? | 好好医生的治疗对你有帮助吗 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[33:44] | We’re really getting to the root of the problem. | 我们已经挖掘到我的根本问题了 |
[33:47] | Turns out I hate my mother. | 原来我的症结在于我恨我母亲 |
[34:02] | Beau? | 小波 |
[34:04] | Come here, darling. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[34:07] | Sit down with me, darling. | 跟我坐一会 亲爱的 |
[34:13] | My beautiful boy. | 我漂亮的小宝贝 |
[34:16] | My handsome boy. | 我的小帅哥 |
[34:21] | Mama’s got to say good-bye. | 妈妈要跟你道别了 |
[34:25] | They’re going to take you away from me. | 他们要把你从我身边带走了 |
[34:29] | They’re going to take everything away forever. | 他们要把一切都带走 永远带走 |
[34:38] | My sweet boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[34:42] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[34:51] | You think you’re being very crafty, don’t you? | 你自以为很精明 对吧 |
[34:54] | Throwing yourself at that greasy Persian. | 去引诱那个滑头的波斯人 |
[34:58] | But you’ve been too clever by half. | 但你是聪明过头了 |
[35:00] | He says he’s building me a swimming pool. | 他说他要给我建个泳池 |
[35:03] | And when they dig up that backyard | 而且等他们把后院挖了以后 |
[35:04] | and find my bones, you’ll go to prison. | 他们就会发现我的尸骨 到时你就等着进监狱吧 |
[35:07] | There’s not going to be a swimming pool, you stupid slut. | 根本就不会有什么泳池 你个愚蠢的婊子 |
[35:11] | There won’t even be a house. | 连这个房子都将不复存在了 |
[35:13] | He plans to tear the whole thing down | 他计划把这整个房子都拆了 |
[35:16] | and put up affordable housing. | 然后建平价公寓 |
[35:19] | He’s going to seal your tomb for good. | 他会把你的尸骨永远埋在这里 |
[35:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[35:24] | Well, it’s true. | 这是事实 |
[35:25] | He told me so himself. | 他亲口告诉我的 |
[35:27] | And while I would normally | 虽然 通常情况下 |
[35:30] | rejoice at the thought of you | 一想到你将生生世世 |
[35:34] | spending eternity scrubbing out low-flow toilets | 待在这个政府补助楼里刷厕所 |
[35:37] | in government-subsidized housing, | 我就会觉得很爽 |
[35:40] | there’s every chance | 但是也有可能 |
[35:43] | that when these walls come down, | 当这个房子被拆掉之后 |
[35:45] | I am going to lose my family forever. | 我也将永远失去我的家人 |
[35:48] | And I won’t have that. | 我不会允许这件事发生的 |
[35:51] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[35:55] | Well, of course he lied to you. | 他当然要骗你 |
[35:57] | Why do they always lie? | 男人为什么总是骗人 |
[35:59] | It’s in their nature. | 这是他们的本性 |
[36:00] | They can’t help it. | 他们不能自已 |
[36:05] | But we can help each other. | 但是咱们可以互助互利 |
[36:08] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[36:11] | What you do best. | 做你最擅长的事 |
[36:24] | Sure nobody’s home? | 你确定家里没人吗 |
[36:26] | They’re upstairs, tucked in tight. | 他们在楼上 早就睡熟了 |
[36:31] | Ever since you called, | 自从你打电话给我那一刻起 |
[36:32] | all I can think about is that sweet mouth of yours. | 我满脑子都是你那张樱桃小嘴 |
[36:37] | I’ve had it all over the world, baby. | 我这大屌可谓阅女无数 宝贝 |
[36:40] | You’re the best. | 但你是最棒的 |
[36:42] | Lucky you — I’m hungry again. | 你走运了 我饿了 |
[36:46] | Let’s go someplace where no one can hear us. | 找个没人能听到咱俩的地方吧 |
[36:52] | Kind of dark down here. | 这底下好黑 |
[36:53] | Puts me in the mood to do bad things. | 这样我才更有心情做坏事嘛 |
[36:59] | Somebody’s a little eager. | 某人很猴急嘛 |
[37:02] | No more talk, baby. | 多说无用 宝贝 |
[37:11] | That is nice. | 真舒服 |
[37:16] | Little less teeth. | 别用牙 |
[37:53] | After all these years, Moira, | 莫伊拉 这么多年以后 |
[37:55] | I have finally come to appreciate your talent. | 我终于开始欣赏你的才能了 |
[37:59] | Is he dead yet? | 他死了吗 |
[38:01] | Not quite yet. | 还没 |
[38:02] | Well, make sure he’s off the property before he expires. | 在他死之前把他从这地方弄走 |
[38:05] | I wouldn’t care to encounter his carcass ever again. | 我可不想撞到他的阴魂 |
[38:18] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[38:22] | So it looks like, uh… | 看起来 |
[38:24] | this guy’s pretty serious about buying the house. | 有个人非常认真地想要买咱家房子 |
[38:26] | I mean, we won’t know officially until it’s | 合同一天没签 |
[38:29] | actually in escrow, but… | 这件事就还没定下来 但是 |
[38:31] | I wanted to talk to you about it. | 我想先告诉你这件事 |
[38:35] | Well, then what? | 然后呢 |
[38:38] | Then I think… | 然后我想 |
[38:40] | you and I will go stay with your Aunt Jo | 你跟我在找到新家之前 |
[38:43] | till we find a place. | 先搬去你娇姨妈家住 |
[38:45] | What about Dad? | 那爸爸呢 |
[38:48] | Well, Dad still has patients, and… | 你爸还有病人要看 而且 |
[38:52] | I don’t really know, sweetheart. | 我也不太清楚 宝贝 |
[38:53] | We haven’t figured it all out yet. | 我们还没想好 |
[38:56] | This wasn’t the way it was supposed to go, honey. | 事情不该发展到这个地步 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | Your dad and I really loved each other. | 我和你爸很爱对方 |
[39:03] | How’d you know you loved him when you first met? | 你们一开始认识的时候 你怎么知道你爱他 |
[39:08] | Well, he was… | 他 |
[39:11] | he was handsome and kind. | 他很帅而且为人善良 |
[39:14] | But I don’t know. The thing is, | 但是我也说不准 事实上 |
[39:16] | when you fall in love, it’s kind of like you go crazy, | 一旦坠入爱河 整个人都为爱痴狂 |
[39:19] | and before you know it, the whole world looks different, | 还没等你反应过来 整个世界就已经不同了 |
[39:21] | and then you’ll do anything for the other person. | 你会为了那个人做任何事情 |
[39:25] | Why do you ask? | 你问这干嘛 |
[39:29] | No reason. | 不干嘛 |
[39:34] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[39:38] | – That’s the house. – Yeah. | -这是咱们家的房子 -没错 |
[39:41] | When it was first built. | 这是最初建好时的样子 |
[39:43] | Where’d you find all this stuff? | 你是在哪找到这些东西的 |
[39:45] | In the attic. | 在阁楼里 |
[39:47] | That’s the original owners. | 这是最早的房主 |
[39:48] | Nora and Charles Montgomery. | 诺拉和查尔斯·蒙哥马利 |
[39:52] | Are you the woman of the house? | 你是这房子的女主人吗 |
[39:55] | Matches my eyes, doesn’t it? | 和我眼睛的颜色很衬 对吧 |