时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Does Tate Langdon live here? | 泰特·朗顿住在这里吗 |
[00:10] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[00:11] | Why? What has he done? | 怎么了 他犯什么事了 |
[00:13] | All right, make entry. | 好 准备冲进去 |
[00:26] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[00:28] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[00:53] | What the hell, dude? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[00:54] | Somebody’s shooting up the school. | 有人在校园内开枪扫射 |
[00:55] | He’s shooting people. | 他在杀人 |
[00:56] | Wait, are you hit? Where are you hit? | 等等 你中枪了吗 被打中哪里 |
[00:58] | Shit, I don’t, I don’t know, man. | 操 我 我不知道 |
[01:00] | That’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[01:01] | I was right next to Mark Finstein, | 当时我站在马克·芬斯丁旁边 |
[01:02] | and the guy shot him in the freaking skull. | 那人对着他的脑袋就是一枪 |
[01:04] | Who’s doing this? | 是谁干的 |
[01:05] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[01:06] | We need to get the hell out of here! | 我们得快点离开这里 |
[01:09] | Go! Go! | 快躲起来 |
[01:46] | Block the door! | 把门堵上 |
[01:47] | Get the door! | 快把门堵上 |
[03:10] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:11] | Please, no! | 求你了 |
[03:37] | Screw this. | 我受够了 |
[03:39] | It’s going to be okay. | 没有事的 |
[03:41] | Ev-Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[03:44] | It’s going to be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[03:50] | Hey! | 等一下 |
[03:54] | It’s enough. Get out of here. | 够了 快点滚出这里 |
[03:59] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[04:05] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:12] | Please! | 不要 |
[04:18] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[04:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:29] | Let me just talk to him! | 让我和他谈谈 |
[04:33] | Please, just let me talk to him! | 求你了 让我和他谈谈 |
[04:34] | Tate! | 泰特 |
[04:36] | Tate. No, please. | 泰特 不要 求你了 |
[04:38] | He’ll go peacefully. | 他会乖乖跟你走的 |
[04:39] | He’s just a child! He’s just a child! | 他只是个孩子 他还是个孩子 |
[04:43] | Tate! Tate! | 泰特 泰特 |
[04:44] | Oh, God, please don’t do this! | 天呐 请别这么做 |
[06:29] | 泰特·朗顿 美国 洛杉矶 | |
[06:38] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:40] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:42] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[06:47] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[06:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[06:50] | Did you hurt her? | 你伤害她了吗 |
[06:52] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[06:54] | She’s probably at the grocery store, | 她八成在杂货店里 |
[06:55] | buying some frozen fare to reheat for your supper tonight. | 买些速冻食物给你做晚饭 |
[07:00] | You found out about Tate, didn’t you? | 你发现泰特的事了 对吧 |
[07:03] | I knew you would. | 我知道你迟早会发现 |
[07:05] | Get out of my house! | 快滚出我家 |
[07:06] | This is not happening. | 这事不可能是真的 |
[07:07] | I questioned my sanity when I first found out.. | 我当初发现时 也怀疑自己是否神智清楚 |
[07:11] | but this house… | 但这房子… |
[07:14] | this house will make you a believer. | 这房子会让你相信鬼神 |
[07:17] | You see, Violet, | 你想 瓦奥莱特 |
[07:18] | we were living here when Tate lost his way. | 当泰特迷失自我时 我们就住在这里 |
[07:25] | And I believe that the house drove him to it. | 我认为是这房子害他变成这样的 |
[07:27] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[07:29] | That can’t be real. | 这不是真的 |
[07:30] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[07:31] | How can you be so arrogant to think that | 你怎能如此自大地认为 |
[07:34] | there’s only one reality that you’re able to see? | 你仅能看见一种现实的存在 |
[07:38] | I want you to meet someone. | 我想让你见个人 |
[07:43] | Violet Harmon, | 这是瓦奥莱特·哈蒙 |
[07:44] | meet Billie Dean Howard. | 来见见比莉·迪恩·霍华德 |
[07:49] | The child has no manners. | 这孩子没什么礼貌 |
[07:50] | Billie is a gifted medium. She can help. | 比莉天生通灵 她能帮上忙 |
[07:52] | You’re confused. | 你很困惑 |
[07:54] | Overwhelmed. | 不知所措 |
[07:56] | Why wouldn’t you be? | 你怎么可能不困惑呢 |
[07:57] | I never asked for any of this. | 我从未想自找麻烦 |
[07:58] | None of us did. | 谁都不想 |
[08:00] | But nothing can be done once one’s been chosen. | 但一旦被选中 就无能为力了 |
[08:05] | Billie has been helping me for years. | 比莉这些年来一直在帮我 |
[08:08] | I first found her on Craigslist. | 我是在克雷格列表上发现她的 |
[08:10] | I’ve been through all the phonies, | 我见过各式各样的骗子 |
[08:12] | but she is 100% authentic. | 但她百分百可靠 |
[08:16] | I’ve just come from a meeting at Lifetime; | 我刚在Lifetime开完会 |
[08:18] | they’re interested in making a pilot with me. | 他们想与我一起做部试播剧 |
[08:20] | A Craigslist psychic with | 又是克雷格列表上的神婆 |
[08:22] | a Hollywood agent. | 又是好莱坞经纪人什么的 |
[08:23] | Who’d have thought? | 谁会想得到 |
[08:24] | A medium, dear. | 是灵媒 亲爱的 |
[08:27] | I can’t read your future. | 我不能知悉你的未来 |
[08:28] | That’s a different gift. | 那是种不同的天赋 |
[08:30] | Have some chamomile tea. | 喝点甘菊茶吧 |
[08:32] | It’ll calm the nerves. | 有安神的作用 |
[08:33] | I’m in a dream. | 我一定是在做梦 |
[08:34] | I used to be like you. | 我以前和你一样 |
[08:37] | Until I was 25. | 在我25岁之前 |
[08:39] | When out of the blue, my cleaning lady | 有一天我刷牙的时候 我家女佣 |
[08:41] | shows up as I’m brushing my teeth. | 就这么凭空出现了 |
[08:44] | Except she’s got no toilet brush and rubber gloves, | 但她没拿马桶刷 没带橡胶手套 |
[08:47] | she’s naked and bloody. | 没穿衣服 浑身是血 |
[08:51] | Her husband murdered her with an ice pick. | 她丈夫用根冰锥刺死了她 |
[08:53] | It’s hard to keep good help. | 很难不寻求帮助 |
[08:54] | Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost | 你以为我想让一个浑身是血的墨西哥鬼 |
[08:56] | in my bathroom? | 出现在我的浴室里吗 |
[08:58] | All I wanted was to improve my tennis game | 我想要的无非是提高网球技术 |
[09:01] | and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club. | 以及罢免夏洛蒂·惠特尼读书社团社长的职位 |
[09:05] | But I was chosen. | 但我命中注定如此 |
[09:07] | And when you’re chosen, | 一旦被选中 |
[09:08] | you either get with the program or you go crazy. | 你要么面对现实 要么就是被逼疯 |
[09:12] | Understanding the truth is your only choice. | 了解真相是你的唯一选择 |
[09:15] | What’s your version of the truth? | 你所说的真相是什么 |
[09:21] | There are some who have an understandably violent | 有一些人 他们遭到暴力袭击 |
[09:23] | and vengeful reaction to being horribly murdered. | 对自己被残忍杀害存有复仇心理 |
[09:26] | They refuse to move on, until they exact their pound of flesh. | 报仇雪恨之前 他们不愿离开 |
[09:31] | Then there are a very few souls, | 然而也有极少部分鬼魂 |
[09:33] | like Tate, | 就像泰特 |
[09:35] | who don’t even know they’re dead, | 他们甚至不知道自己已然逝去 |
[09:37] | who walk among the living in child-like confusion. | 他们以为自己还是孩子 闲逛人间 |
[09:40] | That’s why I wanted him to see your father. | 正因如此 我才想让他找你爸爸治疗 |
[09:43] | I was hoping your father might | 我希望你爸爸或许 |
[09:44] | help him achieve some clarity about himself | 能帮他认清自己 |
[09:48] | so that he could see the truth on his own. | 这样他自己能看清真相 |
[09:53] | We must help him cross over, Violet. | 我们必须帮他跨过这道坎 瓦奥莱特 |
[09:57] | This is bullshit. | 都是屁话 |
[09:59] | I was set up. | 我被骗了 |
[10:00] | My computer was– someone messed with my… | 我的电脑被 有人乱动我的… |
[10:03] | Who is Mary? | 玛丽是谁 |
[10:06] | Violet, she wants to talk to you. | 瓦奥莱特 她想和你谈谈 |
[10:14] | I don’t understand you. | 我不了解你 |
[10:17] | Never will understand you. | 永远没法了解你了 |
[10:23] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这对你有什么特殊含义吗 |
[10:24] | “They don’t understand you?” | “他们不了解你” |
[10:33] | Can I trust her? | 我能信任她吗 |
[10:36] | I’m not sure. | 我说不好 |
[11:31] | Okay, so I’ve checked the perimeter of the property, | 好的 我检查了房子周边 |
[11:33] | the upstairs, the basement. | 楼上 还有地下室 |
[11:35] | Everything’s secure. | 一切安全 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m just hearing things. | 我也不清楚 也许我只是听到些动静 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry I wasted your time. | 抱歉耽误你时间了 |
[11:39] | Oh, no, it’s not a waste of time. Not at all. | 不不 不耽误 没关系 |
[11:41] | That’s what I’m here for. | 这是我的职责 |
[11:42] | Even if it’s only for your peace of mind. | 哪怕只是让你心里踏实点 |
[11:44] | Thank you. My husband just moved out recently, so… | 谢谢 我丈夫最近刚搬出去 所以… |
[11:48] | He had an affair, | 他有外遇 |
[11:50] | and don’t know why I’m telling you this. | 我怎么和你说起这个来了 |
[11:52] | Oh, no. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:53] | Actually, we get sensitivity training. | 其实 我们都受过敏感性培训 |
[11:56] | We deal with people’s worst fears, | 我们要应对客户的恐惧 |
[11:58] | real or imaginary. | 不管是真的 还是假想的 |
[12:00] | That makes sense. | 难怪啊 |
[12:01] | But, actually, with the, uh, | 不过 说实话 对于 |
[12:04] | with the infidelity, | 出轨这件事 |
[12:06] | I have firsthand experience with that. | 我也曾亲身经历过 |
[12:08] | Not me. No, my wife. | 不是我 是我妻子 |
[12:10] | With another man? | 和别的男人吗 |
[12:11] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 很震惊 |
[12:13] | A lot of guys would be into that, right? | 很多男人会喜欢两个女的搞在一起 |
[12:14] | Me? | 而我呢 |
[12:16] | Not so much. | 我不好那口 |
[12:19] | What happened now? | 又出什么事了 |
[12:20] | I thought I heard somebody. | 我以为我听见有人闯进来了 |
[12:21] | Where? Outside or inside? | 哪儿有人 外面还是家里 |
[12:22] | Outside. | 外面 |
[12:23] | I looked around, | 我看了一下 |
[12:24] | checked the alarm system. | 检查了警报系统 |
[12:25] | Everything seems to be working fine. | 看起来一切正常 |
[12:28] | Thanks for filling in. | 谢谢你赶来 |
[12:30] | Oh, by the way, the woman that I took out of here? | 对了 我从你家逮捕的那个女人 |
[12:32] | She never made it to the police station. | 她没进警察局 |
[12:34] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[12:35] | She must have hopped out of my vehicle | 她肯定是趁车停的时候 |
[12:37] | at a stop sign or something. | 跳车逃跑了 |
[12:38] | Please keep you alarm on even when you’re home. | 即使在家 也请把警报器打开 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | – What are you doing here? – I’ve got to work, Vivien. | -你回来干嘛 -我得工作 维维安 |
[12:50] | Rent an office. | 租个办公室去 |
[12:51] | We don’t the have the money, Viv! | 我们没这钱 小维 |
[12:55] | I promise I’ll leave right after my last patient. | 我保证 一看完最后这个病人 我就走 |
[12:57] | I don’t want you here. | 我不希望你出现在这里 |
[12:59] | You brought this on yourself. | 这是你自作自受 |
[13:02] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:03] | And you’re angry. | 你很恼火 |
[13:06] | If you violated our marriage right in front of me, | 如果是我把你捉奸在床 |
[13:08] | I’d be furious. | 我也会大发雷霆 |
[13:10] | But I need a place to work, Vivien. | 但我需要个地方工作 维维安 |
[13:13] | We need the money. | 我们需要钱 |
[13:16] | I’m finding it really hard to look at your face. | 我很难直视你那张脸 |
[13:21] | ‘Cause I really, really, really want to bash it in. | 因为我真的很想很想把这张脸揍扁 |
[13:26] | I find you disgusting… | 作为一个男人 |
[13:31] | and disappointing as a man. | 你让我觉得恶心 让我失望 |
[13:34] | And we’re gonna end this marriage | 我们会结束这段婚姻 |
[13:36] | and we’re gonna sell this house | 卖了这房子 |
[13:37] | and I’ll let you be a father to our kids | 你仍然是孩子们的父亲 |
[13:39] | because I happen to think that you’re a good one. | 因为我碰巧觉得你是个好爸爸 |
[13:41] | But I’m not gonna be your friend. | 但我不会和你做朋友 |
[13:43] | I will merely tolerate you. | 我仅仅是忍着你 |
[13:46] | And you can see your patients in the house, | 你可以在这里给病人看诊 |
[13:47] | but I want you to leave after your last session of the day. | 不过等最后一个疗程结束 你必须离开 |
[14:24] | Are you scared now? | 你现在害怕了吗 |
[14:34] | Urban Legends? | 民间传说 |
[14:35] | Urban legends, they, they terrify me. | 民间传说 它们吓着我了 |
[14:39] | Lately, it’s gotten so bad I can’t even function. | 最近越来越严重了 让我成天魂不守舍 |
[14:41] | When you say “urban legends…” | 你所说的民间传说指的是… |
[14:43] | All of ’em: Bloody Mary, Candy Man, | 全部 比如”血腥玛丽” “糖果人” |
[14:46] | Lady in White. | “白衣女鬼” |
[14:47] | Children’s ghost stories. | 吓小孩的鬼故事 |
[14:48] | When I was younger, my brothers would tell them to me. | 我小的时候 我几个兄弟常给我讲鬼故事 |
[14:51] | Hold me down, force me to listen to ’em. | 他们把我摁倒 逼我听 |
[14:54] | Older brothers can be mean. | 做哥哥的总爱欺负弟弟 |
[14:56] | They were younger. | 他们才是弟弟 |
[14:57] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[14:58] | Nothing else scares me: | 别的我都不怕 |
[14:59] | terrorism, disease, violent crime, | 恐怖分子 疾病 暴力犯罪 |
[15:02] | crashing economy. | 经济崩溃 |
[15:04] | Just these stories | 就怕这些我明知 |
[15:05] | that I know are utter bullshit. | 完全是扯淡的民间传说 |
[15:07] | I’m paralyzed, Doctor. | 我无能为力 医生 |
[15:08] | I can’t maintain a relationship. | 我无法保持一段恋情 |
[15:11] | What girl wants to screw a grown man | 哪个女孩会愿意找一个 |
[15:13] | who has to sleep with his lights on? | 不敢关灯睡觉的男人做男朋友啊 |
[15:14] | Speaking of sleep, I can’t. | 说到睡觉 我睡不着 |
[15:16] | I don’t. I binge eat. | 夜不成寐 暴饮暴食 |
[15:17] | I smoke like a fish. | 嗜烟如命 |
[15:19] | Lately, it’s gotten a lot worse. | 最近 情况更糟了 |
[15:21] | I must look terrible. | 我肯定气色很差 |
[15:22] | I haven’t had the courage to look in a mirror | 上星期 我甚至没法鼓起勇气 |
[15:25] | – in the last week. – Why’s that? | -照镜子 -为什么 |
[15:29] | Piggy Man. | 因为”猪头屠夫” |
[15:31] | Piggy Man? | “猪头屠夫” |
[15:34] | I don’t think I heard that one before. | 我以前应该没听过这个 |
[15:36] | Oh, God. It’s, uh, | 天啊 这故事真是 |
[15:38] | it’s terrifying. | 真是太恐怖了 |
[15:41] | Okay, story goes, um… | 好吧 故事是这样的 |
[15:44] | he was a hog butcher in Chicago | 在1893年的世博会期间 |
[15:46] | during the World’s Fair of 1893. | 他是芝加哥的一个杀猪屠夫 |
[15:49] | And before he would go into the slaughter pen, | 在他走进屠宰场之前 |
[15:53] | he would put on this mask, this pig mask that he’d made from | 他会戴上杀猪时砍下来的 |
[15:57] | one of his other kills, | 猪头面具 |
[16:00] | and he would snort– | 他会发出”哼哼”声 |
[16:01] | you know, like a pig– | 就像猪叫一样 |
[16:03] | make ’em think he was one of them. | 让它们觉得他是同类 |
[16:04] | Then one day, he slipped | 有一天 他脚下一滑 |
[16:07] | and he fell. The pigs, hogs tore him apart. | 摔倒了 那些猪就把他给吃了 |
[16:11] | And they didn’t find one piece of him anywhere. | 连尸骨都找不到 |
[16:14] | So everyone assumed. | 所以当时人心惶惶 |
[16:16] | ‘Cause not too long after, his former customers, | 因为在那之后不久 他的老主顾们 |
[16:20] | they started turning up dead; | 纷纷离奇丧命 |
[16:23] | gutted, skinned and hung upside down | 惨遭开膛 剥皮 最后被倒挂 |
[16:26] | in the bathtub to drain, like a hog in his shop. | 在浴缸里放血 就像他店里的猪一样 |
[16:29] | And they say if you stand | 人们说 如果你站在 |
[16:32] | in front of a mirror | 一面镜子前 |
[16:33] | and say… | 然后念道 |
[16:34] | Here, piggy pig-pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[16:38] | “Here, piggy pig-pig,” | “来吧 猪儿 猪猪” |
[16:41] | that he’ll return for the slaughter. | 他就会回来大开杀戒 |
[16:44] | And have you tried that? | 那你试过吗 |
[16:47] | Here, piggy pig… | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[16:55] | No. But there’s something inside of me | 没有 但是内心深处 |
[17:00] | that’s afraid that I might. | 我害怕自己真的会这么做 |
[17:04] | And that scares the hell out of me. | 吓得我魂不附体 |
[17:06] | We’re gonna get to the root of what that is, | 我们会找到病根的 |
[17:08] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | I want to see you again Wednesday, | 我们星期三再见一次面 |
[17:15] | 3:00, all right? | 下午三点 好吗 |
[17:16] | – Sure. – In the meantime, I want you to shave. | -没问题 -同时 我希望你剃胡子 |
[17:18] | – In a mirror? – Can you try, Derek? | -在镜子前吗 -你能试试吗 德瑞克 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:25] | Call me if you need me. | 有事就打我电话 |
[17:26] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好的 太感谢你了 |
[17:33] | Dad? | 爸 |
[17:34] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[17:38] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | No. No, baby. No, no, no. | 不 宝贝 不是的 不是的 |
[17:45] | Your mom and I both love you very much. | 我和你妈妈都很爱你 |
[17:47] | It’s never gonna change. | 这一点永远都不会改变 |
[17:48] | It’s the darkness. | 是那种阴暗 |
[17:49] | – It has me. – I have you. | -它占据了我的心神 -我在这里 |
[17:52] | Baby, I have you. I have you. | 宝贝 我在这里 我会保护你 |
[18:00] | She’s a nurse in your department. | 她是你科室里的护士 |
[18:02] | I think her name is Angie something? | 名字好像叫安琪还是什么的 |
[18:04] | She fainted during an ultrasound. | 她照B超时昏倒了 |
[18:06] | Right. She’s an ultrasound technician. | 没错 她是个B超技师 |
[18:09] | So she quit? | 她辞职了吗 |
[18:10] | Would you ask her to call me, then? | 那可以请你让她给我打个电话吗 |
[18:13] | Vivien Harmon. | 我叫维维安·哈蒙 |
[18:16] | Okay, thank, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[18:19] | Hi, Constance. | 康丝坦斯 |
[18:20] | I’m so sorry about Adelaide. | 对于阿德莱德的事我深表遗憾 |
[18:22] | I’ve been meaning to make a condolence call, | 我一直想着要去吊唁 |
[18:24] | and I’ve just been… | 但我最近… |
[18:28] | Moira tells me that you’ve been suffering terribly. | 莫伊拉告诉我你最近妊娠反应很强烈 |
[18:30] | That every time you leave the house, | 她说每次你离开这栋房子 |
[18:32] | you’re racked with violent morning sickness? | 就会晨吐得很厉害 |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:36] | Well, you know, my mother always recommended | 我母亲总是推荐 |
[18:40] | a big platter of offal | 妊娠前三个月的时候 |
[18:42] | during the first trimester of pregnancy. | 要吃一大盘内脏 |
[18:45] | She preferred pork. | 她喜欢猪内脏 |
[18:48] | Oh, well, how nice of you to | 你在这时候 |
[18:49] | think of me during this… | 还想到我 真是太体贴了 |
[18:53] | I believe life is for the living, don’t you? | 我相信生者如斯 你呢 |
[18:57] | Sweetbreads. | 一些胰脏 |
[18:58] | Now these two are thymus glands, one from the heart, | 这两个是甲状体 一个靠近心脏 |
[19:01] | one from the throat. | 一个靠近咽喉 |
[19:02] | And this is the pancreas. | 这个是胰脏 |
[19:05] | It’s so good for mother and child. | 对孕妇和胎儿非常有好处 |
[19:07] | Full of protein, vitamin C, | 有丰富的蛋白质 维生素C |
[19:09] | all the B vitamins and iron. | 还有B族维生素以及铁元素 |
[19:14] | And speaking of which… | 话说 |
[19:17] | how is your other baby? | 你另一个孩子怎么样了 |
[19:18] | She was such a dear sweet child, | 她是个这么可爱体贴的孩子 |
[19:21] | and such a comfort to me when Addie passed. | 在小阿去世的时候给了我很大的安慰 |
[19:25] | Well, she’s been very upset. | 她很伤心 |
[19:27] | Spending a lot of time in her room. | 一直闷在房间里 |
[19:29] | Sometimes, children going through transition | 有时候 青春期的孩子 |
[19:31] | just need alone time. | 就是需要点私人空间 |
[19:33] | Well, I, um, | 我 |
[19:36] | can’t thank you enough for the offal. | 实在很谢谢你拿来的”内装” |
[19:39] | Offal. | 内脏 |
[19:41] | Moira, | 莫伊拉 |
[19:43] | why don’t you saute these for Mrs. Harmon’s lunch? | 你来给哈蒙太太烹饪午餐吧 |
[19:47] | Do ’em the way that you used to do them for me, remember? | 就像你以前给我做的那样 还记得吗 |
[19:50] | With sweet butter. | 配上香甜的黄油 |
[19:52] | I’d be happy to do that for Mrs. Harmon. | 我很愿意为哈蒙太太这么做 |
[19:58] | We need that baby. | 我们需要那个孩子 |
[20:01] | We need another… | 这里需要有另一个 |
[20:04] | sweet child around here. | 可爱的孩子 |
[20:13] | May I say something that could be considered out of turn, | 我能说些可能听着不合时宜 |
[20:17] | but that is sincerely heartfelt? | 但字字发自肺腑的话吗 |
[20:19] | I guess so. | 可以啊 |
[20:20] | Cheating on one’s pregnant wife | 对自己怀孕的妻子不忠 |
[20:22] | qualifies as an unspeakable criminal act. | 真是种不可名状的罪行 |
[20:26] | It’s on a par with murder. | 简直跟谋杀同样罪大恶极 |
[20:29] | And I’ll tell you one thing I know, if I know anything at all– | 我会知无不言 言无不尽 |
[20:32] | Dr. Harmon will cheat again, | 一旦有那么半点机会 |
[20:33] | if given half the chance. | 哈蒙医生还会再次对你不忠的 |
[20:39] | I hope I haven’t upset you, speaking my mind so directly. | 我希望如此直白不会让你难受 |
[20:46] | Just a pinch of the sea salt, | 加点海盐 |
[20:49] | a tiny squeeze of the lemon, if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话 还可以挤点柠檬汁 |
[20:52] | Although I prefer without. And- | 不过我比较喜欢原汁原味 |
[20:55] | and ma’am, I’ve left the pancreas uncooked. | 夫人 我没有烹饪那些胰脏 |
[20:59] | They say it’s the tenderest organ of them all, | 人家说胰脏是内脏中最嫩的 |
[21:01] | especially when eaten raw. | 特别是生吃的时候 |
[21:03] | Oh… Uh, no, I don’t think so, Moira. | 不 我不要生吃 莫伊拉 |
[21:07] | Think of the baby. | 为孩子考虑一下 |
[21:42] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[21:43] | Have you been doing the exercises we talked about– | 你一直在做我们说过的练习吗 |
[21:45] | looking in the bathroom mirror at home? | 直视家里浴室的镜子 |
[21:47] | Yeah, but I cheated. | 是的 但我作弊了 |
[21:48] | I used my toaster– it has a very reflective surface. | 我用的是我的烤面包机 它表面很反光 |
[21:51] | Okay, well, that’s a start. | 好吧 万事开头难 |
[21:54] | You’re in my house now. | 你现在在我的房子里 |
[21:56] | And you’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[21:59] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[22:00] | I’m going to stand right outside this door. | 我就站在门外 |
[22:03] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[22:04] | Here. | 拿着 |
[22:07] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[22:08] | But only if you have to. | 不过只在逼不得已的情况下 |
[22:13] | Breathe… | 深呼吸 |
[22:15] | I’m going to turn off the light. | 我会把灯关掉 |
[22:17] | I’m going to close the door, and I’ll be right outside. | 也会把门关掉 我就在门外 |
[22:20] | Breathe, just breathe. | 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[22:23] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[22:27] | Turning off the light. | 关灯了 |
[22:33] | And I’m going to shut the door. | 关门了 |
[22:41] | Think I’m having a heart attack! | 我觉得我心脏病要发作了 |
[22:42] | I’m right here, Derek. | 我就在这里 德瑞克 |
[22:44] | Five feet away. Just say the words. | 就在你五步远的地方 只管说那句话吧 |
[22:48] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 不会发生什么事的 |
[22:54] | Here, piggy, pig-pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[23:06] | Here… piggy… pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[23:23] | Derek! Derek, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 德瑞克 德瑞克 没事的 没事的 |
[23:26] | There’s-there’s something in there! | 有 有东西在里面 |
[23:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:37] | There’s no one in there. You see? | 没人在里面 看到了吗 |
[23:40] | It’s never going to stop. | 这事永远都不会消停 |
[23:42] | – I’m broken! – No, no, no, no… | -我崩溃了 -不 不 不会的 |
[23:47] | I didn’t even get to the last pig. | 我都没说完最后一个”猪”字 |
[23:50] | Over 5,000 amnios, and not a single miscarriage, | 5000多次羊膜穿刺术 没有一次孕妇流产 |
[23:54] | but who’s counting? | 不过谁又会细数呢 |
[23:55] | And so this would– with the Down syndrome…? | 这个是 查唐氏综合症的吗 |
[23:58] | Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida. | 唐氏综合症 囊胞性纤维症 脊柱裂 |
[24:01] | The amnio results should put your mind at ease. | 羊膜穿刺术的结果应该可以令你放心了 |
[24:04] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[24:07] | Traffic was insane. | 路上堵死了 |
[24:08] | You didn’t have to leave work to come here. | 你不必放下工作来这里的 |
[24:09] | Of course he should. He’s the Daddy. | 当然要来 他可是孩子他爹 |
[24:11] | That’s right, I’m the Daddy. | 没错 我是孩子他爹 |
[24:14] | We have to be nice to Mommy today. | 我们今天得善待孩子他妈 |
[24:16] | And keep her off her feet. | 让她保持镇定 |
[24:19] | Will do. | 好的 |
[24:21] | Regina is going to find | 瑞金娜会找一个 |
[24:23] | the perfect spot so we don’t hurt the baby. | 绝佳下针点 这样不会伤到胎儿 |
[24:26] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[24:31] | You’re going to feel a tiny pinch. | 你会觉得有一点疼 |
[24:41] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[24:46] | It attacked you too, didn’t it? | 它也攻击你了 是吧 |
[24:48] | No. | 没有 |
[24:50] | But I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 但我已经分不清现实了 |
[24:52] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
[24:59] | The Devil is real. | 魔鬼确实存在 |
[25:01] | And he’s not a little red man | 他可不是个长着犄角和尾巴的 |
[25:02] | with horns and a tail. | 红皮肤小人 |
[25:05] | He can be beautiful. | 他可以英俊迷人 |
[25:08] | Because he’s a fallen angel, | 因为他是堕天使 |
[25:09] | and he used to be God’s favorite. | 曾是上帝的宠儿 |
[25:11] | Have you read the Book of Revelation? | 你读过《启示录》吗 |
[25:14] | No. | 没有 |
[25:15] | In Heaven, there’s this woman in labor | 在天堂 有一个临产的孕妇 |
[25:19] | howling in pain. | 痛苦呻吟 |
[25:20] | And there’s a red dragon with seven heads waiting | 一条红色的七头恶龙在一旁虎视眈眈 |
[25:24] | so he can eat her baby. | 等着吃掉新生儿 |
[25:26] | But the Archangel Michael, | 但是大天使米迦勒 |
[25:28] | he hurls the dragon down to earth. | 将恶龙驱赶至人间 |
[25:32] | From that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[25:33] | the red dragon hates the woman, | 红色恶龙对那个女人心怀怨恨 |
[25:36] | and declares war on her and all of her children. | 对她和她的子孙后代宣战 |
[25:41] | That’s us. | 也就是我们 |
[25:47] | Things have gotten pretty weird for me. | 我经历了不少怪事 |
[25:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:53] | I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. | 茶饭不思 寝食不安 |
[25:55] | The nights are the worst. | 一到夜晚就更糟 |
[25:57] | I get four hours, if I’m lucky. | 幸运的话 我能睡4小时 |
[26:01] | That’s only with pills. | 还得吃安眠药才行 |
[26:04] | What kind of pills? | 哪种安眠药 |
[26:18] | Can I have one? | 能给我吃颗吗 |
[26:48] | They were over by the sofa. | 他们是在沙发那边遇害的 |
[26:50] | Used to be a row of tables. | 那里曾经是一排桌子 |
[26:53] | I get four or five of you sickos a year. | 每年总有四五个你这样的小变态来 |
[26:54] | Usually freshmen. What, are you a transfer? | 通常是新生 你是转校生吗 |
[26:58] | You’re that teacher. | 你是那个老师 |
[27:01] | You’re like a hero. | 你就像个英雄 |
[27:01] | Now you know what heroes look like. | 现在你看到英雄的真实面貌了 |
[27:06] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 我很抱歉 |
[27:08] | I’m not like those other kids. | 我不是什么小变态 |
[27:09] | I know Tate. | 我认识泰特 |
[27:11] | I mean, I know his mom. We moved next door to her. | 我是说 我认识他妈妈 我们是邻居 |
[27:15] | Did you know him? Before he did this? | 在他杀人之前 你认识他吗 |
[27:18] | I knew his face. | 我记得那张脸 |
[27:21] | Didn’t seem like a bad kid, actually. | 老实说 看起来不像个坏孩子 |
[27:23] | He was in here a lot. | 他经常来这里 |
[27:24] | Kind of thoughtful, liked to read. | 思虑重重 酷爱读书 |
[27:27] | Byron, books on birds, random stuff. | 拜伦的书 鸟类的书 看的很杂 |
[27:29] | Was he bullied or something? | 他在学校经常被欺负吗 |
[27:32] | Did he even know the kids he shot? | 枪杀的那些孩子他认识吗 |
[27:36] | – I just want to know why he did it. – Me, too. | -我只想弄清他的动机 -我也想 |
[27:40] | Why are you bullshitting me?! | 你为什么敷衍我 |
[27:49] | If the bullet had been an inch to the right, | 如果子弹往右偏一英寸 |
[27:52] | it would’ve missed my spine | 就不会射中我的脊椎 |
[27:53] | and I would have walked out of here. | 我现在就仍能自由行走 |
[27:55] | Might have even been able to stop him. | 当时八成还能阻止他 |
[27:56] | An inch higher, it would have killed me. | 往上偏一英寸 我就死了 |
[27:59] | Sometimes shit just happens. | 有时候生活就这么操蛋 |
[28:02] | Good people don’t just have a bad day | 好人不会因为一天不顺 |
[28:04] | and start shooting people. | 就开枪扫射别人 |
[28:06] | Maybe he wasn’t a good person. | 或许他不是个好人 |
[28:14] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[28:17] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[28:19] | You’ve lost the baby. | 你流产了 |
[28:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不不 |
[28:24] | Stop. Stop cleaning and come sit down. | 停手 别擦了 过来坐下 |
[28:26] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[28:29] | I’m afraid we’re going to have to let you go. | 恐怕我们得解雇你了 |
[28:32] | I don’t understand. The house is spotless. | 我不明白 屋子打扫得片尘不染 |
[28:34] | It has nothing to do with you, believe me. | 相信我 不是你的问题 |
[28:37] | Mrs. Harmon, this is not a job. | 哈蒙夫人 这不只是一份工作 |
[28:39] | For me, coming here is a reprieve. | 对我来说 在这工作是种暂慰 |
[28:41] | I understand. We just can’t afford it. | 我理解 但我们支付不起 |
[28:43] | Then I’ll work for free, till you sell. | 那么在房子出售之前 我免费服务 |
[28:46] | I’ll make the house gleam and glitter for the new owners. | 我会把房屋打扫得闪闪发亮 以待新主 |
[28:48] | Then, perhaps, they’ll hire me. | 也许 他们会雇用我 |
[28:49] | Mrs. Harmon, I’ve had my share of regrets. | 哈蒙夫人 我的心中亦有憾事 |
[28:54] | But leaving an expectant mother in the time | 但是在一个孕妇需要的时候 |
[28:56] | of her need will not be one of them. | 离开 我可干不出来 |
[28:57] | I’m staying. | 我留定了 |
[29:00] | You’re being so dramatic. | 你想太多了 |
[29:01] | I’m not helpless, Moira. | 我还没走投无路 莫伊拉 |
[29:03] | Well, I’m not one to belabor a point, | 我可不是个唠叨的人 |
[29:04] | but where has the time gone? | 但时间过得可真快 |
[29:06] | You must be famished. | 你一定饿坏了 |
[29:07] | I mean, I am hungry. | 确实饿了 |
[29:10] | Constance dropped by earlier | 康丝坦斯刚才来过 |
[29:12] | with another delicious delicacy. | 带来另一道美味佳肴 |
[29:13] | No. | 不 |
[29:15] | I don’t want you cooking for me. | 你别忙着帮我做饭了 |
[29:16] | Please, don’t go to the trouble. Come on. | 真的 别麻烦了 真的 |
[29:18] | No trouble at all. It’s served raw. | 一点也不麻烦 这道菜要生吃 |
[29:20] | So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins. | 这样你和胎儿能更全面地摄取维他命 |
[29:23] | It’s the most nutritious organ of them all. | 这是最富营养的器官 |
[29:25] | It came from an organic farm. | 来自有机农场 |
[29:28] | I hear the raw food movement is really taking off. | 我听说现在很流行吃生食 |
[29:34] | For the baby. | 就当为了孩子 |
[30:45] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[31:15] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[31:17] | I’m not playing hide-and-seek, Tate. | 别跟我玩捉迷藏 泰特 |
[31:19] | You have to leave now! | 你得马上离开 |
[31:24] | Get out of my house! | 离开我们家 |
[31:27] | Look at what he did to me. | 瞧瞧他都对我干的好事 |
[31:31] | Excuse me, ma’am, I don’t want to bother you, | 抱歉 女士 我不是有意打扰 |
[31:33] | but I’m hurt and needing some help. | 但我受伤了 能帮帮我吗 |
[31:36] | Has my wife medicated you? Are you here for the procedure? | 我妻子给你服药了吗 你是来做手术的吗 |
[33:08] | Don’t you die on me, Violet! | 不准给我死 瓦奥莱特 |
[33:10] | No. Don’t you die! | 不 你不许死 |
[33:14] | Don’t you die on me. | 不准给我死 |
[33:17] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:51] | Have you been doing the cognitive exercises we talked about? | 你是否做过我和你说的认知训练 |
[33:55] | Yes. Nothing helps. | 做了 毫无效果 |
[33:56] | I can’t take this anxiety. | 这种焦虑感快把我压垮了 |
[33:59] | The other night, I meet a girl. | 前几天 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[34:00] | Allyson– works in accounting. | 艾莉森 是个会计 |
[34:02] | There’s a real chemistry there. | 我俩之间很来电 |
[34:03] | Derek, that’s great. | 德瑞克 这很好啊 |
[34:05] | Ask her out. Get out of your own head. | 约她出去 别被不良情绪牵绊 |
[34:07] | I… I would love to. | 我当然愿意如此 |
[34:09] | But what happens if she wants to come home with me some night? | 但如果某天她想来我家怎么办 |
[34:11] | How… how do I explain why all the mirrors are covered up? | 我要如何 如何对她解释蒙着的镜子 |
[34:14] | Derek, you’re doing this to yourself. | 德瑞克 你需要自我救赎 |
[34:17] | Think of it as the psychological law of physics. | 从心理学的基本定律上讲 |
[34:20] | The more you fear something, the more power you give it. | 你越害怕某件事 它的力量就越强大 |
[34:24] | You need to conquer this thing, Derek. | 你要克服自己的恐惧 德瑞克 |
[34:26] | You’re going to go home, | 你现在就回家 |
[34:27] | you’re going to look in the mirror, | 看着镜子 |
[34:28] | and you’re going to say those words. | 说出那些话 |
[34:29] | They’re not magic words. | 那些话根本就不是咒语 |
[34:30] | There is no Piggy Man. | 世界上根本没有猪头屠夫 |
[34:32] | Once you face that, | 一旦你正视了恐惧 |
[34:33] | you can finally start to deal with the real issues in your life. | 你就可以开始处理你生活中真正的问题了 |
[34:39] | I mean, you’re absolutely right. | 你说得完全正确 |
[34:41] | I want to do it. | 我想这样做 |
[34:44] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[34:45] | The moment you do… | 一旦你做到了 |
[34:49] | you’ll be free. | 你就自由了 |
[35:02] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[35:04] | Vivien. | 我是维维安 |
[35:11] | Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me. | 非常感谢你同意见我 |
[35:14] | Of course. | 这没什么 |
[35:15] | That’s, uh, probably close enough. | 你 你就停在那就好了 别再往前走了 |
[35:21] | When you gave me the address, | 你给我地址的时候 |
[35:22] | I didn’t realize it was a church. | 我没想到会是间教堂 |
[35:23] | It’s where I feel safe. | 我在这里有安全感 |
[35:25] | The hospital said you quit your job, | 院方说你辞职了 |
[35:27] | but they didn’t say why. | 但他们没告诉我原因 |
[35:28] | I’ve been concerned because of the ultrasound | 我一直很担心B超的结果 |
[35:31] | and… | 而且 |
[35:32] | they said that the machine malfunctioned, but… | 院方说B超机出了问题 但是 |
[35:36] | it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you. | 我觉得你看到了一些让你害怕的东西 |
[35:38] | Yes, and I’ve been praying about it ever since. | 是的 而且我从那一刻开始一直在祈祷 |
[35:42] | I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb. | 我看到了你子宫里的那个不洁之物 |
[35:46] | The plague of nations, the Beast. | 它是瘟疫之源 是野兽 |
[35:50] | Okay, so you didn’t see anything. | 好吧 看来你什么也没看到 |
[35:52] | So…the machine malfunctioned. | 是B超机出了问题 |
[35:54] | It did not. | 不是 |
[35:56] | I saw the little hooves. | 我看到了它的小蹄子 |
[36:00] | You need some help. | 你需要看精神科医生了 |
[36:03] | “And the woman was full of the filthiness of her fornication! | “那女人是个不洁的荡妇 |
[36:06] | The mother of harlots | 她的子子孙孙都将是 |
[36:08] | and abominations of the Earth!” | 妓女和暴徒” |
[36:30] | Here, piggy, piggy, pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[36:35] | Here, piggy, piggy, pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[36:40] | Pig. | 小猪 |
[36:52] | Here, piggy, piggy, pig. | 来吧 猪儿 猪猪 |
[36:55] | Who you calling a pig? | 你管谁叫猪呢 |
[37:00] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈的干了什么 |
[37:00] | This was supposed to be a robbery. | 咱们是来打劫的 |
[37:02] | Now it’s murder, you asshole. | 现在成谋杀了 你个蠢货 |
[37:04] | Called me a pig. | 他说我是猪 |
[37:05] | We got to get out of here. | 咱得赶紧离开这 |
[37:09] | I am beginning to think you’re a fraud. | 我开始觉得你是个骗子了 |
[37:11] | And that nail polish is vulgar. | 你的指甲油难看死了 |
[37:13] | Don’t take it out on me just because | 别因为你死去的女儿讨厌你 |
[37:14] | your dead daughter is mad at you. | 就拿我出气 |
[37:17] | Now, why the hell would you say that to me? | 你怎能对我说出这种话呢 |
[37:19] | Because you’re capable of handling the truth. | 因为你无法接受现实 |
[37:25] | I see it all the time. | 我整天都见到这种事 |
[37:28] | The dead can hold a grudge better than most Scorpios. | 过世的人比大多数天蝎座的人还记仇 |
[37:34] | I want to talk to her, Billie. | 我想跟她谈谈 比莉 |
[37:38] | I have one last thing… | 我还有最后一件事 |
[37:42] | that I have to say to her. | 没来得及告诉她 |
[37:48] | I just miss her so terribly. | 我真的好想她 |
[37:53] | She was my reason for living. | 她是我活下去的理由 |
[37:55] | She says you should have told her that when she was alive. | 她说你应该在她活着的时候告诉她这些 |
[38:01] | She’s a feisty one. | 真是个爱顶嘴的孩子 |
[38:07] | Talk to her. | 跟她谈谈吧 |
[38:10] | She’s here. | 她现在在这 |
[38:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:27] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[38:31] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry because… | 我道歉是因为 |
[38:39] | most of the time that I was with you, | 我跟你在一起的大多数时间 |
[38:42] | especially when you were younger, | 特别是当你还小的时候 |
[38:44] | I was just so overwhelmed. | 我都处于一种不知所措的状态 |
[38:48] | It wasn’t easy being a single parent, | 当单亲妈妈不是件易事 |
[38:51] | and you were such a handful. | 而你又不让我省心 |
[38:56] | So I guess I forgot to say | 所以我忘了说 |
[38:57] | the things that I was supposed to say, | 我该对你说的话 |
[38:59] | but that I honestly | 但是我心里真的 |
[39:02] | always felt in my heart. | 一直都很爱你 |
[39:14] | I admire you so… | 我很佩服你 |
[39:17] | for what you were able to overcome. | 你克服了那么多困难 |
[39:23] | And I think you’re beautiful. | 而且我觉得你很漂亮 |
[39:27] | Addie, I think you are | 小阿 我觉得你是 |
[39:30] | the most beautiful girl… | 我见过的 |
[39:35] | I ever met. | 最漂亮的姑娘 |
[39:43] | She says thank you. | 她跟你说谢谢 |
[39:46] | And that she knows. | 而且她明白你的心意 |
[39:50] | And that where she is now, | 还有她现在 |
[39:52] | on the other side… | 在另外一个世界里 |
[39:55] | she’s a pretty girl at last. | 终于可以做个漂亮姑娘了 |
[40:02] | She also wants you to know that she’s grateful. | 她还想让你知道 她感激你 |
[40:07] | For not getting her | 她很感谢你 |
[40:07] | to the lawn at the old house. | 没把她埋在老房子的草坪里 |
[40:10] | She doesn’t want to be with Tate. | 她不想跟泰特待在一起 |
[40:12] | She’s afraid of him now that she knows the truth. | 她在知道真相之后 很怕他 |
[40:18] | Please don’t hurt him! | 求求你们别伤害他 |
[40:19] | Tate! Tate! | 泰特 泰特 |
[40:22] | Wait! Let me just talk to him! | 等一下 让我先跟他谈谈 |
[40:23] | Will you please just let me talk to him? | 求求你们了 让我先跟他谈谈好吗 |
[40:25] | Tate! | 泰特 |
[40:27] | Tate! No, please. | 泰特 不 求求你们了 |
[40:29] | He’ll go peacefully. | 他会乖乖跟你们走的 |
[40:30] | He’s just a child! | 他只是个孩子而已 |
[40:32] | He’s just a child! Please don’t hurt my son. | 他只是个孩子而已 求求你们别伤害我儿子 |
[41:07] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[41:36] | I like birds, too. | 我也喜欢鸟 |
[41:44] | Why do you like them? | 你为什么喜欢鸟 |
[41:45] | ‘Cause they can fly away | 因为他们可以在 |
[41:46] | when things get too crazy, I guess. | 情况不妙的时候飞走吧 |
[41:49] | Are you going to tell your parents? | 你准备告诉你的父母吗 |
[41:51] | About the pills? | 告诉他们服药的事 |
[41:54] | No. | 不 |
[41:56] | I’ve been sleeping a lot. | 我最近睡得很多 |
[41:57] | They think I’m depressed. | 他们以为我抑郁 |
[41:58] | – Are you? – I’m sad. | -你抑郁吗 -我很伤心 |
[42:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:05] | Violet. | 瓦奥莱特 |
[42:09] | Something has changed in you. | 你变了 |
[42:12] | Toward me. | 你对我的态度变了 |
[42:14] | You’re distant, cold. | 你变得疏远 冷漠 |
[42:17] | I don’t know what I’ve done, | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[42:20] | but I’ll leave you alone from now on | 但是我从现在开始不会再烦你了 |
[42:22] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你希望我这么做的话 |
[42:26] | Is that what you want? | 你希望我这么做吗 |
[42:28] | You know why I’d leave you alone? | 你知道我为什么不会再烦你了吗 |
[42:32] | Because I care about your feelings more than mine. | 因为我在乎你多过在乎我自己 |
[42:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:40] | There, I said it — not just on some chalkboard. | 好了 我说出来了 不是写在黑板上 |
[42:47] | I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. | 我永远也不会让任何人或任何事伤害你的 |
[42:51] | I’ve never felt that way about anyone. | 我从来没对任何人有过这种感情 |
[43:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:19] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[43:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |