时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’ll be home around 4:00. | 我大概4点回来 |
[00:21] | I need help carving these pumpkins. | 你得帮我雕刻这些南瓜 |
[00:25] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:27] | It’s Marie Antoinette. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[00:28] | I’m doing a famous French figures theme this year. | 今年派对的主题是”法国历史名人” |
[00:31] | I’m hitting the gym. | 我去健身房了 |
[00:34] | Well, make sure you wear a condom. | 别忘了戴安全套 |
[00:35] | And pick me up some Gala apples. | 顺便给我带些嘎拉果 |
[00:38] | I thought these Golden Delicious would look dramatic | 我还以为这金冠苹果在苹果篮里 |
[00:40] | in the bobbing bucket; they just look dull and depressing. | 能吸引眼球 事实上却毫无生气 |
[00:45] | There’s no contrast. | 没有色彩对比 |
[00:49] | Why would I wear a condom at the gym? | 我在健身房干嘛要戴套子 |
[00:50] | Maybe because you’re screwing that twink trainer of yours. | 不然你怎么去操那个小白受教练 |
[00:53] | And I need gourds. | 还有 买几个葫芦 |
[00:55] | I’m going to hang them on the tree out front, | 我打算把它们挂在门外的大树上 |
[00:59] | spray-paint them, | 表层喷漆 |
[01:00] | and they’re going to be these | 好把他们装扮成 |
[01:01] | clever little organic ghosts. | 精巧的果蔬小幽灵 |
[01:04] | You know what? I am. | 你还别说 我确实是 |
[01:05] | You are what? | 确实什么 |
[01:06] | Screwing my trainer. | 操了我的教练 |
[01:08] | You know what else? He’s a power bottom. | 更不用提 那电臀摇得可欢了 |
[01:10] | He loves it. | 他爱死被我操了 |
[01:11] | First of all, please remember our agreement: | 首先 请记住我们的协议 |
[01:14] | don’t ask, don’t tell. | 一不过问 两不相知 |
[01:16] | Secondly, is this crass admission supposed to… | 第二 你是想拿这俗不可耐的供认不讳 |
[01:20] | hurt me? | 伤害我吗 |
[01:21] | At this point with you, | 此时此刻 |
[01:24] | I’m bulletproof. | 我已经坚不可摧了 |
[01:26] | And I need some dry ice. | 还有 买些干冰 |
[01:28] | Have you picked out a costume yet? | 装扮戏服选好了吗 |
[01:29] | – Why are you doing this? – Because there’s gonna be | -你为什么要这样 -因为三天后 |
[01:31] | a party here in three days. | 就要举行派对了 |
[01:32] | This is all bullshit, this is all bullshit! | 这他妈的全是狗屎 全他妈是狗屎 |
[01:34] | Everything we’ve become is bullshit! | 一切变得真他妈操蛋 |
[01:36] | I don’t give a shit about carving pumpkins. | 我他妈一点都不想刻南瓜 |
[01:38] | I want love, | 我想要爱 |
[01:39] | I want passion, I want a relationship with a man, | 我想要激情 我想与一个男人共度一生 |
[01:41] | not Martha Stewart! | 而不是要玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[01:42] | Then leave! | 那就滚 |
[01:44] | Oh, I forgot, you can’t. | 我忘了 你不能滚 |
[01:47] | Because all of your money and mine | 因为你和我的钱 |
[01:48] | is in this house that we agreed | 全都套在这栋我们以为 |
[01:49] | to flip and make a mint on, | 可以转手赚大钱的房子上了 |
[01:50] | and now we can’t because the economy is in the shitter. | 但现在经济低迷 发财梦破灭了 |
[01:52] | Do you think I like carving 20 pumpkins | 你真以为我想雕刻20个南瓜 |
[01:55] | and getting squash guts under my nails? | 让自己的指甲里满是南瓜屑吗 |
[01:58] | I am trying here! | 我他妈在努力呢 |
[02:00] | I’m trying to make this place warm | 我努力使这儿变得温暖亲切 |
[02:04] | and inviting and spectacular | 魅力四射 壮丽无边 |
[02:06] | and have this Halloween party shot by Elle Friggin’ Decor | 我还请爱丽家居来这次万圣节派对拍摄取材 |
[02:09] | so someone will see it and swoop in | 好吸引别人买下这破房子 |
[02:11] | and take this place off our hands, and then I can feel free | 我好放开手脚 全心全意去爱 |
[02:13] | to fall in love with a 25-year old who has great biceps. | 这个强肱美臂的25岁型男 |
[02:16] | So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin, | 所以少跟我啰嗦 刻那该死的南瓜 |
[02:19] | go get a goddamn outfit and man up. | 穿好该死的戏服 拿出点男人气概来 |
[02:27] | I can’t believe this is who we’ve become. | 难以置信 我们竟沦落到这般地步 |
[02:29] | Halloqueens arguing over pumpkins. | 万圣皇后为几个南瓜争执不休 |
[02:37] | We wanted to have a baby. | 我们本想要孩子 |
[02:40] | We were going to have this… | 我们的生活 本该是那样… |
[02:43] | great life. | 和谐美满 |
[03:00] | Red is wrong. | 红色不合适 |
[03:04] | It has to be green. | 一定要绿色才行 |
[03:13] | Funny. | 有点意思 |
[03:14] | It’s good, actually. | 其实挺不错 |
[03:15] | It’s very… scary, sexy. | 恐怖而性感 |
[03:21] | Come help me with these bats. | 过来帮我弄这些蝙蝠 |
[03:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry for everything– | 抱歉我这么对你 |
[03:28] | my attitude, my low sex drive. | 态度冷漠 性事冷淡 |
[03:30] | It’s probably low testosterone om from stress. | 估计是因为压力太大 导致睾酮素太低 |
[03:32] | I’m seeing a doctor next week. | 我下周就去看医生 |
[03:40] | Did you get the apples? | 你买苹果了吗 |
[05:04] | This is unacceptable, Marcy. | 这真的太说不过去 玛西 |
[05:06] | One person has seen the house in two weeks. | 两周内就一个人来看过房子 |
[05:08] | And she didn’t even stay for the whole tour | 而她还没等参观完 |
[05:10] | because she was so spooked out by it. | 就被这诡异的房子吓跑了 |
[05:12] | You need to do something. | 你得想想办法 |
[05:13] | Don’t put the blame on Mame here, Mr. Harmon. | 这可不能怪梅姆 哈蒙先生 |
[05:15] | This house has an image problem, it’s as simple as that. | 这房子形象不好 没别的问题 |
[05:18] | Fix that problem and this property will sell very fast. | 形象好了 房子也就不销自售了 |
[05:21] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该做些什么 |
[05:23] | I think we need a fluffer here. | 我觉得该请一位装销师 |
[05:24] | A what? | 一位什么 |
[05:26] | Fluffers. | 装销师 |
[05:26] | People we can hire | 象征性给点钱 |
[05:28] | to come in at a nominal fee | 他们就能巧施妙计 |
[05:31] | and give a dash of style and elan to this place. | 把这地方装饰得时尚靓丽 焕然一新 |
[05:35] | We have style. | 我们够时尚了 |
[05:36] | Everybody thinks they have style, | 是人都觉得自己时尚 |
[05:38] | and everybody thinks they’re funny. | 也都觉得自己风趣幽默 |
[05:39] | Most people aren’t. | 大多不然 |
[05:41] | That’s why in my business we have fluffers. | 我公司聘请装销师 所为即此 |
[05:43] | They come in, they rent some accessories, | 请他们到家里来 租点饰件 |
[05:46] | karate chop a few throw pillows, | 使出抱枕必杀技 |
[05:48] | make this home look like a magazine spread. | 把这地方装饰成杂志样板房 |
[05:52] | It’s Halloween. | 快到万圣节了 |
[05:53] | Imagine the mileage you would get | 不妨设想一下 只要在门廊 |
[05:55] | if you could decorate your front porch | 装饰几个精致活泼的南瓜 |
[05:57] | with divine cheery pumpkins. | 这宅子便会大受欢迎 |
[06:00] | Lots of happy trick-or-treaters | 欢快的捣蛋鬼来得多 |
[06:02] | means parents who talk to their friends, | 父母也就来得多 父母和好友谈得多 |
[06:04] | means more looky-loos, means better PR. | 来看房的人也就多 影响也更广 |
[06:08] | I heard you were egged last night, Mr. Harmon. | 我听说昨晚你家被扔鸡蛋了 哈蒙先生 |
[06:16] | Hey! You punk! | 你们这群小混混 |
[06:17] | Happy Halloween, asshole! | 万圣节快乐 混蛋 |
[06:18] | Get out of here! Huh? | 滚出去 |
[06:19] | Little shit! | 小畜生 |
[06:21] | Why did you tell her that? | 你告诉她那事干吗 |
[06:23] | You know, on this one topic, I agree with her. | 单就这个问题 我和她的想法一致 |
[06:26] | We have an image problem. | 这房子形象不好 |
[06:27] | We are on the Murder House tour, for God’s sakes. | 我们家是”凶宅之旅”的景点啊 我的老天 |
[06:31] | Marcy, do you know any of these fluffers? | 玛西 你有认识的装销师吗 |
[06:33] | Can you get one for us immediately? | 能马上给我们找一个吗 |
[06:35] | Yes, a wonderful English lady, | 有 一位很棒的英国女士 |
[06:37] | a real pro, | 她是这方面的专家 |
[06:38] | but she’s more expensive than the young gay fellow I know. | 但是价格比那对同志高很多 |
[06:42] | Let’s go with the gay fellow. | 那就选那对同志吧 |
[06:42] | – Gay fellow. – I’ll call the fluffer. | -就是他们了 -我这就去联系 |
[06:46] | Halloween comes from the Celtic holiday of Samhain. | 万圣节源自凯尔特人的萨温节 |
[06:51] | It commemorated the end of the harvest festival. | 是为了庆祝秋收的结束 |
[06:54] | They celebrated it to ward off their fears. | 人们以此来打消心中的恐惧 |
[06:57] | The Celtic dudes believed that | 凯尔特人信奉 |
[06:59] | on October 31, | 在10月31日这天 |
[07:00] | the boundary separating the realms of the living and dead disappeared | 阴阳两界的界限会消失 |
[07:04] | and the dead could walk amongst the living. | 鬼魂们可以在人间任意游走 |
[07:08] | That’s why people dress up, to scare away the ghosts. | 所以人们要穿着奇装异服 把鬼魂吓跑 |
[07:11] | No way I ever want to be a ghost. | 我才不要变成鬼魂 |
[07:14] | It’s so sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[07:15] | What are you going to dress up as this year, Addy? | 今年你准备穿成什么样 小阿 |
[07:19] | Are you blushing? | 你脸红了吗 |
[07:21] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:25] | I think that’s a hell of a costume. | 那样装扮绝对出众无比 |
[07:27] | I tell you you could eat all my chocolate chips? | 我允许你们把巧克力豆都吃光了吗 |
[07:30] | I was gonna make cookies out of those later, | 我一会儿还准备用它做饼干呢 |
[07:31] | but now someone’s gonna have to run down to the Korean to get some more. | 但现在得有人去再棒子商店买点儿回来了 |
[07:35] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[07:42] | Get me a carton of Pall Malls. | 顺便给我买包波迈烟 |
[07:46] | I’ll use the change to fill up my bike, cool? | 剩下的钱我拿来给自行车打气 可以吧 |
[07:57] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:02] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在做什么 |
[08:04] | You know how to read. | 你识字的 |
[08:07] | You just like mooning over him. | 你只是喜欢和他撩拨情丝 |
[08:10] | You remember what happened to the last one? | 忘了上一次你这么干是什么下场了吗 |
[08:12] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[08:14] | He was just reading. | 他只是在读书 |
[08:15] | Oh, one minute he’s reading, | 前一分钟他是在读书 |
[08:16] | the next minute his hand is down your pants. | 下一分钟他的手就伸进你的裤子了 |
[08:18] | He smells better than the last one. | 他闻起来比上一个好多了 |
[08:22] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[08:24] | Now, you listen to me, good little girl. | 你给我听好了 小丫头 |
[08:28] | I have given every inch of my life to you for the last 30 some years. | 这30多年来 我为你倾尽一切 |
[08:34] | I would kill or die for you. | 我会为了你杀人越货 赴汤蹈火 |
[08:37] | But I will not share the affections of the men | 但是我不会和其他女人分享 |
[08:40] | I bring into this house with any woman. | 我带进这屋子的男人的爱 |
[08:42] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[08:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[08:48] | Halloween. | 万圣节 |
[08:50] | What did you tell him you wanted to go dressed up as? | 你告诉他你准备扮成什么 |
[08:54] | You and your boyfriend keeping secrets now? | 你和你”男朋友”开始有小秘密了吗 |
[08:58] | I want to go as her. | 我想装扮成她那样 |
[08:59] | As a pretty girl. | 打扮成漂亮姑娘 |
[09:04] | You can go as Snoopy again. | 你可以再扮成史努比 |
[09:07] | The costume will still fit | 把那些巧克力拉出来 |
[09:07] | if you lay off those chocolate chips. | 戏服就还是合身的 |
[09:09] | Not Snoopy again. | 我不要再扮史努比 |
[09:10] | You’ll go as Snoopy or not at all. | 要么史努比 要么就别玩了 |
[09:15] | And when Travis comes back, | 等崔维斯回来之后 |
[09:16] | send him upstairs. | 让他上楼 |
[09:19] | And no more of this. | 别再装傻充愣了 |
[09:21] | The dead can walk freely on Halloween. | 鬼魂在万圣节可以到处乱走 |
[09:27] | We’ve always known that. | 我们不是一直都知道吗 |
[09:31] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[09:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[09:35] | Um, trick or treat? | “不给糖就捣蛋” |
[09:37] | It’s Halloweek. | 这是万圣周 |
[09:38] | I do the full seven days. | 我7天都这么玩 |
[09:39] | It’s the only time I can really be myself. | 这是我唯一能做自己的时候 |
[09:41] | So, uh, just pop the thousand dollars in the pumpkin here | 把一千块丢到南瓜里就行了 |
[09:45] | and nobody will be the wiser. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[09:47] | Get off my property now. | 滚出我家 |
[09:49] | Or what? | 不滚又如何 |
[09:49] | You’ll call the cops? | 你会报警吗 |
[09:51] | You know what? I just might. | 说不定 我还就报了 |
[09:53] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[09:54] | No? Well, that gazebo in the backyard | 没做吗 后院的凉亭 |
[09:57] | sure went up pretty darn quick. | 建得还真他妈快 |
[09:58] | I have to wonder if you got all the proper permits. | 我很想知道应有的建造许可申请了吗 |
[10:01] | Maybe somebody should place a call to the city’s inspector | 或许应该有人给房屋检查员打个电话 |
[10:03] | and have him come down here and check it out. | 来这里检查下许可 |
[10:05] | What’s under that gazebo is what you did. | 凉亭下面埋藏的是你的罪行 |
[10:07] | But what’s inside what’s under that gazebo | 但凉亭下那东西肚子里的玩意 |
[10:10] | is what you did. | 可是你的杰作 |
[10:11] | That is not my baby in there. | 那可不是我的孩子 |
[10:13] | Vivien finds that out, your family is over. | 维维安若是发现了 这个家就全完了 |
[10:16] | Now… give me my treat. | 现在 “糖果”拿来 |
[10:19] | You don’t want the trick. | 你绝对不希望我捣蛋 |
[10:24] | I’m done talking. | 话说完了 |
[10:26] | I have a patient. | 病人在等着我 |
[10:28] | And I have patience. | 我有耐心 |
[10:30] | But there is a limit. | 但耐心有限 |
[10:36] | I’ve agreed to this meeting | 我答应见你 |
[10:37] | because we need to clarify a few things. | 是因为有些事情需要澄清 |
[10:39] | Firstly, the psychiatrist that I recommended to you, | 首先 我推荐给你的那个心理医生 |
[10:42] | Dr. Goldman, said you never showed up | 戈德曼告诉我你没有参与 |
[10:44] | for the first appointment and you never called to cancel. | 首次治疗 也从没打电话取消 |
[10:47] | I don’t want to see anyone but you. | 除你之外我不想见任何人 |
[10:49] | We’ve discussed why that won’t work. | 我们之前谈过 我为何不能再治疗你 |
[10:51] | Which brings me to my next question. | 这也引向我的第二个问题 |
[10:53] | We’re very grateful to you, Tate, | 泰特 我们很感谢你 |
[10:56] | for how you helped my family. | 给予我们家庭的帮助 |
[10:57] | But you need to explain here and now | 但此时此地你得解释清楚 |
[11:00] | what you were doing in this house | 那些人闯入我家时 |
[11:02] | at the time of the break-in. | 你在我家做什么 |
[11:04] | The truth is | 其实我只是 |
[11:05] | I was just, like, hanging around outside, | 在外面四处闲逛 |
[11:07] | and I was, I was throwing pebbles at her window. | 我…我向她窗户上丢小石头 |
[11:11] | But she blew me off. | 但她没理我 |
[11:13] | And then I noticed that the door was unlocked, | 然后我注意到门没有锁 |
[11:15] | so I… went inside. | 所以我就进来了 |
[11:20] | It’s not cool, I know. | 我知道这不对 |
[11:23] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[11:24] | But this is why I can’t treat you. | 这就是我不能治疗你的原因 |
[11:28] | It’s inappropriate for everyone concerned. | 对于牵涉的每个人来说都不合适 |
[11:32] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[11:33] | I don’t want to be like this. | 我不想这样子 |
[11:35] | I want to be a good person. | 我想做个好人 |
[11:37] | And I know that you can help me. | 我知道你能帮上我 |
[11:39] | You’re the one, okay? | 只有你能帮我 |
[11:40] | You’re the only one that I can trust. | 我只信得过你 |
[11:42] | I cannot see you in this house. | 我不想在这房子里看到你 |
[11:55] | Look, I have an opening. | 这样吧 我退一步 |
[11:57] | I’ll meet you someplace for coffee, | 我会找个地方和你喝咖啡 |
[11:58] | but you have to promise me… | 不过你 要答应我… |
[12:00] | I promise you. Promise. | 我答应 答应你 |
[12:02] | No more weird shit, okay? | 不再乱来了 好吗 |
[12:08] | This is your control panel. | 这是控制面板 |
[12:10] | It operates one of the 15 window and door sensors. | 它控制着十五扇窗户和门传感器中的一个 |
[12:13] | You’re also gonna get this infrared motion detector. | 还有这个 红外动作探测器 |
[12:16] | It goes in your foyer. | 就在大厅 |
[12:17] | This is your panic button. | 这是呼救按钮 |
[12:20] | Okay, I’m gonna hide one of these in your nightstand, | 我把它藏在你的床头柜里 |
[12:21] | probably put one in the kitchen somewhere. | 在厨房也放一个 |
[12:23] | Now, if something goes bump in the night, | 夜里遇到什么异常 |
[12:25] | you hit this button, and I’m on my way, all right? | 按下按钮 我就会赶过来 好吗 |
[12:28] | Now given what you’ve gone through lately, | 鉴于你近期的遭遇 |
[12:31] | I’m expecting some false alarms, so don’t be shy. | 偶尔误报也没关系 照按不误 |
[12:34] | All right, if you say so. | 既然你都说了 我就不客气了 |
[12:35] | Oh, I do. | 没问题 |
[12:38] | Questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[12:39] | I’m sure I have a hundred questions, but | 现在肯定是满腹狐疑 |
[12:42] | I can’t think of anything right now. | 不过此刻脑袋里一团浆糊 |
[12:44] | I mean, the system in this house is so… | 这房子的线路系统… |
[12:46] | Ah, yeah, it’s from the Reagan era. | 是的 这个是里根时期的产物 |
[12:49] | You know if your power goes out or someone cuts | 如果电力中断或者有人切断电话线 |
[12:51] | your phone line, something like that… | 再或者其他类似的事情 |
[12:53] | Yeah, we would be in so much trouble. | 是啊 那麻烦就大了 |
[12:55] | Yeah, exactly. Right. | 嗯 的确是 |
[13:03] | Did Marcy bring these pumpkins? | 这些南瓜是玛西拿来的吗 |
[13:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:07] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[13:08] | Thank you. I enjoy crafts. | 谢谢 我很喜欢做手工 |
[13:10] | Mrs. Harmon, a question. | 哈蒙夫人 我有个问题 |
[13:13] | May I have Halloween off? | 万圣节我能休个假吗 |
[13:15] | I’d like to visit with my mother. | 我想去看看我母亲 |
[13:17] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[13:22] | Done. | 完工 |
[13:23] | I’ll put that one outside. | 我把这个放在外面 |
[13:35] | Ugh! The roses have whitefly. | 真恶心 这些玫瑰上有粉虱 |
[13:39] | Jesus, what an eyesore. | 天呐 真是碍眼 |
[13:45] | Love the house, so much potential. | 好喜欢这房子 各种惊喜 |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | Are you Marcy’s fluffers? | 你们是玛西请来的装销师吗 |
[13:53] | I’m Chad Warwick. | 我叫查德·沃里克 |
[13:55] | This is my ball and chain, Patrick. | 这是我爱人 帕特里克 |
[13:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:06] | This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid. | 挺有趣 我小时候都没刻过南瓜玩 |
[14:10] | Why not? | 为什么没玩过 |
[14:12] | So this is what you guys do for a living. | 那么 你俩靠这个吃饭 |
[14:14] | That is amazing to me. | 真让我大吃一惊 |
[14:16] | And wonderful, you know. | 不过棒极了 |
[14:17] | I think style is so important. | 时尚也是很重要的 |
[14:20] | It’s everything. | 重中之重 |
[14:26] | It’s so great that I get | 能帮你们筹备 |
[14:27] | to help you guys have the best Halloween ever. | 一个难忘的万圣节真令我激动 |
[14:29] | I love Halloween. So does Patrick | 我爱万圣节 帕特里克也是 |
[14:31] | because the bars are just awash in twinks | 每到那天酒吧附近就会充斥着 |
[14:33] | with six packs in revealing outfits. | 各色坦胸露乳的猛男 |
[14:35] | Isn’t that right, Pat? | 是吧 帕特 |
[14:36] | The Abby, The O Bar, Rage. | 艾比吧 O吧 还有狂怒酒吧 |
[14:40] | That’s where he was last year | 去年万圣节他就丢下我 |
[14:41] | instead of helping me with the trick-or-treaters. | 一人应付小屁孩 自己去酒吧鬼混了 |
[14:43] | Have another drink, dear. | 再来一杯 亲爱的 |
[14:44] | Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha. | 手工活儿让他童心未泯 |
[14:46] | So, in addition to Halloween night | 除了安排万圣节之夜 |
[14:48] | and making everything look inviting, which I get, | 把一切妆点得很热情好客之外 |
[14:50] | do you guys have any other suggestions for | 你们还有什么别的建议 |
[14:53] | what we might do to the house to make it sell faster? | 能让我们的房子尽快卖出去吗 |
[14:56] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 有 |
[14:58] | That gazebo’s got to go. | 凉亭得拆掉 |
[14:59] | The lattice is wrong. | 方格花纹太不搭调 |
[15:00] | – I agree. – Oh, no, we just put it in. | -我同意 -不行 那是我们才建好的 |
[15:02] | Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben? | 那凉亭是你亲手建的吗 本 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Well, let’s get through tomorrow night, | 那明晚之前先保留 |
[15:06] | and then we can tear it down, | 然后再拆掉它 |
[15:08] | and put in an organic cutting garden. | 修一个有机艺术花园吧 |
[15:11] | Ow! Shit! | 见鬼 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:14] | – Let me see. – I think I’m gonna need stitches. | -让我看看 -看来得缝针了 |
[15:16] | No. No, it’s okay. I can fix this up. | 没事儿 我能把它处理好 |
[15:18] | Pat’s an EMT. | 帕特是个急救师 |
[15:20] | Oh, I thought you were a fluffer. | 我还以为你是个装销师呢 |
[15:21] | You’re hilarious, Vivien. | 维维安 你真幽默 |
[15:22] | And I love the hair color. | 我很喜欢你的发色 |
[15:23] | I can barely see any root. | 看不出来染过啊 |
[15:25] | It’s my natural color. | 天生就这颜色 |
[15:26] | Where’s your first-aid kit? | 你们家的急救箱在哪儿 |
[15:27] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[15:29] | Look at that. It’s a work of art. | 瞧瞧 缝得真好 |
[15:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:36] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[15:37] | Come on, Ben, | 得了吧 本 |
[15:38] | we’re the same. I can tell. | 我们是一类人 我看得出来 |
[15:40] | You play the role of the dutiful househusband, | 表面是老实本分的丈夫 |
[15:42] | but you like having that cock sucked often and well. | 内心渴望有人帮你吹箫 |
[15:45] | I can do that. | 让我来吧 |
[15:46] | Four minutes. No one will know. | 4分钟搞定 没人会知晓 |
[15:48] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[15:48] | Neither was I until I got head from a guy. | 在一个男人给我吹了一把之前 我也不是 |
[15:50] | No. | 不 |
[15:52] | No. | 不行 |
[15:57] | Sorry. It’s just… been a long time for me. | 抱歉 我只是 太久没尝鲜了 |
[16:04] | Don’t… | 别… |
[16:05] | tell Chad, okay? | 告诉查德 好吗 |
[16:08] | We’re not doing well. | 我俩正闹别扭 |
[16:10] | Your husband seems very… | 你丈夫看起来很… |
[16:12] | Handsome? | 很帅吗 |
[16:13] | Nervous. | 很紧张 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. It’s just a feeling I get. | 我也说不清 只是有种感觉 |
[16:19] | Darkness. | 很阴暗 |
[16:22] | Seems like you and Pat are having problems. | 你和帕特好像正在闹矛盾 |
[16:25] | Yeah. He can’t keep his dick in his pants. | 是啊 他总是管不住自己的老二 |
[16:30] | You caught him cheating? | 你抓到过他出轨吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. I’m a sneak and a snoop. | 有 我”擅长鬼祟窥探” |
[16:36] | How? | 怎么发现的 |
[16:37] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[16:38] | Cell phone records. | 通话记录 |
[16:41] | You can delete a text, but you can’t erase the bill. | 短信可以删除 但账单没法篡改 |
[16:47] | Vivien, that bat is terrible. Let me finish it. | 维维安 那蝙蝠真丑 交给我吧 |
[17:07] | Trick or treat, | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:08] | smell my feet, give me something good to eat. | 闻我脚丫 喂我嘴巴 |
[17:11] | Addy! | 小阿 |
[17:11] | I want to be a pretty girl for Halloween. | 我想在万圣节打扮成漂亮姑娘 |
[17:14] | You want what? | 你想什么 |
[17:15] | Make me a pretty girl like you, Violet. | 把我打扮得跟你一样漂亮 瓦奥莱特 |
[17:22] | I’m actually not very good at this. | 其实我不太会化妆 |
[17:24] | I don’t care. | 没关系 |
[17:25] | I’ll like it. | 我会喜欢的 |
[17:27] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:30] | How old are you, Addy? | 小阿 你几岁了 |
[17:31] | A lady never reveals her age. | 淑女从不透露真实年龄 |
[17:35] | Is Tate your boyfriend? | 泰特是你男朋友吗 |
[17:38] | Wait . You know Tate? | 慢着 你认识泰特啊 |
[17:39] | I talk to him when he comes here for his head shrinking. | 他来看病时 我跟他聊过 |
[17:42] | He likes you, I can tell. | 他喜欢你 我看得出来 |
[17:44] | He thinks you’re a pretty girl. | 他觉得你是个漂亮姑娘 |
[17:49] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[17:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:53] | Aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[17:54] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[17:59] | You can’t keep breaking into our house, Addy. | 小阿 你不能总是闯进我家 |
[18:01] | But I like it here. | 但我喜欢这儿 |
[18:03] | My friends are here. | 我的朋友们都在这儿 |
[18:08] | Violet, I’m beautiful! | 瓦奥莱特 我真漂亮 |
[18:14] | Goddamn it, come here! | 该死的 给我过来 |
[18:16] | – Now, who did that to your face?! – Violet! | -是谁把你的脸化成这样 -瓦奥莱特 |
[18:19] | Violet, that girl’s got another cupcake coming. | 瓦奥莱特 看我再喂她一个毒蛋糕 |
[18:22] | Now wash that smut off your face! | 快去给我把脸洗干净 |
[18:24] | No! I wanna be a pretty girl! | 不去 我想装扮成漂亮姑娘 |
[18:26] | Well, you’re not a pretty girl | 可你不是漂亮姑娘 |
[18:28] | and you know it! | 你又不是不知道 |
[18:29] | But I wanna be! | 可我想做 |
[18:30] | “Oh, put her in a home,” they said. | 大家都说 “让她待在家里” |
[18:32] | Even Daddy. But no, I couldn’t do that. | 就连你爸也是 但我不能这么做 |
[18:34] | I don’t want to be Snoopy! | 我不想扮成史努比 |
[18:35] | I want to be a pretty girl! | 我想打扮成漂亮姑娘 |
[18:37] | Do you know what they think when we walk down the street?! | 当我们走在街上 你知道人们在想什么吗 |
[18:42] | “There but for the grace of God go I.” | “要不是上天仁慈 我也会那样” |
[18:45] | You make them feel lucky. | 你让他们暗自庆幸 |
[18:47] | And they think I’m a hero. | 他们视我为英雄 |
[18:49] | As though I’ve had some choice! | 好像遭罪是我自愿似的 |
[18:52] | No, wait! | 别跑 等等 |
[18:58] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[19:01] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[19:02] | You said you wanted to meet at midnight. | 你不是说想在午夜和我见面 |
[19:08] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 别躲了 快出来 快出来 |
[19:16] | You asshole! | 你这混蛋 |
[19:21] | I scared you. | 吓到你了 |
[19:22] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[19:24] | Where’d you get this thing? | 你从哪里找到这玩意的 |
[19:25] | My dad threw it out. | 我爸把它扔了 |
[19:27] | Finders keepers. | 谁捡到就归谁 |
[19:33] | Really? I didn’t scare you? | 真的吗 我没有吓到你 |
[19:34] | I said no. | 我说过 没吓到 |
[19:37] | I bet I can. | 我肯定能吓住你 |
[19:40] | You have to put your fingers on the other side. | 你该把手指放在另一边 |
[19:43] | I don’t believe in that shit. | 我才不信那套胡话 |
[19:44] | Charles is gonna answer all your questions. | 查尔斯会解答你的一切疑问 |
[19:47] | He used to live here. | 他以前也住这里 |
[19:49] | Is Charles going to tell me what happened to | 查尔斯会告诉我那些 |
[19:51] | those assholes that tried to kill us? | 想杀我们的混蛋发生了什么吗 |
[19:53] | What’d you do to them? | 你把他们怎么了 |
[19:54] | I told you I didn’t do anything. | 我告诉你了我什么都没做 |
[19:57] | I had some help. | 有人帮了我的忙 |
[20:02] | What’s in this basement? I want the truth. | 这地下室里有什么 我想听实话 |
[20:04] | What I’m about to tell you might scare you… | 下面我要告诉你的事 可能会让你害怕… |
[20:08] | to death. | 至死 |
[20:09] | I can take it. | 我受得住 |
[20:10] | Dr. Charles Montgomery built this house. | 查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生建了这栋房子 |
[20:13] | And here in this basement is where he worked. | 他就在地下室这里工作 |
[20:17] | Charles was a doctor to the stars, | 查尔斯是当时享誉盛名的医生 |
[20:20] | but he was also drug addict, and his wife Nora wasn’t gonna | 但他却染上了毒瘾 而妻子诺拉 |
[20:23] | let that get in the way of her lifestyle. | 不想因此过得穷困潦倒 |
[20:25] | So she set up a little secret side business; | 所以她私底下搞起了副业 |
[20:28] | he would take care of girls who didn’t want | 他为那些不想陷入 |
[20:29] | to be in trouble anymore. | 怀孕麻烦的女孩们动手术 |
[20:31] | This went on and on until one day, | 日复一日 直到有一天 |
[20:33] | one girl couldn’t keep the secret to herself, | 一个女孩把秘密说漏了嘴 |
[20:36] | and she told her boyfriend what happened. | 告诉了她男友所发生的事 |
[20:41] | Montgomery residence. Whoever this is it’s past 10:00. | 这里是蒙哥马利家 现在都过10点了 |
[20:43] | You shouldn’t be calling at this hour. | 不论是谁 你都不该现在打来 |
[20:44] | An eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[20:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[20:48] | A tooth for a tooth. | 以牙还牙 |
[20:50] | I won’t tolerate this nonsense any longer unless… | 我不会再听你胡扯了 除非… |
[20:56] | Charles, I’ve just had the most peculiar conversation. | 查尔斯 我刚接到个非常奇怪的电话 |
[21:10] | Charles…? | 查尔斯 |
[21:12] | Oh, my God… | 天呐 |
[21:14] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[21:17] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[21:19] | The boyfriend wanted revenge, | 那个男友想要报复 |
[21:21] | so he kidnapped Charles’ and Nora’s baby. | 所以他绑架了查尔斯和诺拉的孩子 |
[21:24] | Terrified, the doctor and his wife | 医生和他的妻子心惊胆战地 |
[21:26] | waited for the ransom demands. | 等着绑匪的赎金要求 |
[21:28] | This is your fault, Charles. | 都是你的错 查尔斯 |
[21:36] | What is the meaning of this? | 到底有何贵干 |
[21:54] | Charles? What is it, Charles? | 查尔斯 那是什么 查尔斯 |
[21:57] | Madame, there’s no need for you to see this. | 您没必要看这东西 夫人 |
[21:59] | Driven insane by grief, the doctor used all his experience | 医生悲痛成狂 他利用自己的经验 |
[22:02] | and surgical skills to try and cheat death. | 和外科技术想让儿子起死回生 |
[22:05] | I want to bury our son in this. | 我想用这个裹着儿子下葬 |
[22:15] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[22:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:22] | What have you done to our baby?! | 你对我们的孩子做了什么 |
[22:29] | But what he created was ungodly, and monstrous. | 但他造出的是个邪恶畸形的怪物 |
[22:33] | And even after their tragic end, | 甚至在他们悲剧地死后 |
[22:36] | that “Thing” remained, down here, to this day. | 那”东西”至今还在 就在这里 |
[22:41] | Oh my God… | 我的天呐 |
[22:45] | You are so full of shit. | 你真是满嘴胡话 |
[22:46] | I don’t believe a word that has come out of your mouth. | 从你嘴里蹦出来的每个字我都不相信 |
[22:48] | Forget it. Forget I ever asked. | 算了 当我从没问过 |
[22:50] | And I’m tired that we keep hanging out | 总是待在这个又黑又潮的地方玩 |
[22:53] | in this dark, dank place. | 我受够了 |
[22:56] | Why can’t we go somewhere, like on a real date? | 为何不能去别的地方 来个真正的约会 |
[23:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:05] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[23:06] | We’ll go out. | 我们出去约会 |
[23:11] | Your father agreed to see me again, | 你爸同意再次治疗我了 |
[23:12] | but I’m not supposed to be here. | 但我不该出现在这里 |
[23:14] | Come on, I’ll be your lookout. | 没事 我替你把风 |
[23:41] | There’s so many different flavors, it’s freaky. | 竟然有这么多种口味 真诡异 |
[23:44] | I don’t know half of them. | 有一半没见过 |
[23:45] | What did we say? | 我们怎么约定的 |
[23:46] | No eating until we inspect ’em at home! | 回家检查前不许吃 |
[23:53] | She reminds you of Violet, doesn’t she? | 她让你想到瓦奥莱特了 对不对 |
[23:55] | Violet? | 瓦奥莱特 |
[23:59] | – Oh, I’m so scared! – You look amazing. | -我害怕极了 -你看上去真棒 |
[24:02] | She had to be scary. My fierce little girl. | 她非要吓住别人 我刚烈的小丫头 |
[24:07] | Just like her mom. | 和她妈妈一样 |
[24:10] | Smart and beautiful… | 聪慧美丽 |
[24:14] | no need to be like anyone else. | 无需模仿他人 |
[24:20] | The thing is, I was a… I was a troubled kid, too. | 其实 我以前也是个问题少年 |
[24:24] | I was kinda like you, Tate. | 和你有点像 泰特 |
[24:28] | I didn’t hold out too much hope for myself. | 我对自己没有抱太多希望 |
[24:31] | Not many other people did, either. | 其他人也不看好我 |
[24:33] | It was a total shock to everyone, including myself, | 当我成为一名医生时 包括我在内 |
[24:36] | when I became a doctor. | 所有人都震惊了 |
[24:38] | But somehow I was given this… | 但无论如何 上天赋予我 |
[24:42] | amazing gift of family. | 这个家庭作为完美的礼物 |
[24:54] | It’s gonna be okay, Dr. Harmon… | 一切都会好起来的 哈蒙医生 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry. Oh, God. | 抱歉 老天呐 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry, Tate. | 抱歉 泰特 |
[25:05] | Addy? Addy? | 小阿 小阿 |
[25:10] | Well, where’s your costume? | 怎么不穿你的戏服了 |
[25:12] | I’m not trick-or-treating this year. | 今年我不玩”不给糖就捣乱”了 |
[25:13] | I’m too old. | 我年纪太大了 |
[25:14] | It’s Halloween! | 今天是万圣节啊 |
[25:15] | Everyone gets a chance to be someone else, | 每个人都有机会扮成别人 |
[25:18] | let their hair down for a while. | 精心打扮一番 |
[25:20] | I thought you wanted to be a pretty girl. | 我以为你想扮成漂亮姑娘 |
[25:40] | And now you don’t have to worry about makeup or anything like that. | 现在你就不用担心化妆之类的琐事了 |
[25:46] | Come on, let me see you smile. | 来 给妈妈笑一个 |
[25:50] | Come on, little honeybear. Let me see you smile. | 来 小亲亲 给我笑一个 |
[25:56] | Okay? Let’s go see if Mama’s got any clothes that’ll fit you. | 不错吧 看看我有没有合你身的衣服 |
[26:00] | Come on. | 咱们走 |
[26:02] | Maybe one of my old maternity dresses. | 也许你能穿我以前的孕妇装 |
[26:09] | Have you seen my… my fangs? | 看到我的 尖牙了吗 |
[26:16] | Fangs a lot! | 尖牙闪亮 |
[26:20] | Oh, come on, Viv, you’re the one who wanted to do this. | 拜托 小维 是你提议化妆的 |
[26:22] | Can you at least try to enjoy it? | 你就不能至少装出享受的样子吗 |
[26:25] | How’s Hayden? | 海登怎么样 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么 |
[26:28] | I swear to Christ, Ben. | 我发过誓了 本 |
[26:31] | I told you if you lied to me one more time… | 我说过如果你再敢对我撒谎 |
[26:34] | that we’re done. | 我们就结束了 |
[26:40] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[26:42] | – I can’t do this. – Vivien… | -我受不了了 -维维安 |
[26:44] | I read through the phone bills. | 我查过电话账单了 |
[26:46] | Her number is on there 20 times– more. | 她打过不下20次 |
[26:50] | Yeah. Because I don’t answer. | 那是因为我没有接 |
[26:52] | And when she does get me, I tell her not to call back. | 当她打通了后 我就跟她说别再打了 |
[26:54] | Did you see her in Boston? | 你去波士顿是不是为了见她 |
[26:56] | Vivien, no. | 维维安 我没有 |
[26:57] | She keeps calling, harassing me. | 她不停地打电话骚扰我 |
[26:59] | I told her I’d call the police if she doesn’t stop. | 我明确警告她 要是再打过来我就报警 |
[27:01] | And did she? | 那她停手了吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:06] | She won’t be calling back. | 她不会再打过来了 |
[27:08] | Well, she might, ’cause I left her a message. | 她可能会 因为我给她留了言 |
[27:15] | Well, I wouldn’t expect a call back. | 我不觉得她会打回来 |
[27:17] | I was pretty forceful. | 我当时态度很强硬 |
[27:21] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but… | 我很抱歉瞒着你 但是 |
[27:25] | after everything that happened, | 经历了这么多事之后 |
[27:27] | after the…the break in, I-I… | 在有人破门而入之后 我 我 |
[27:30] | I didn’t want to add more stress. | 我不想再给你更多压力 |
[27:33] | Hey, you had every right to react exactly the way you did. | 瞧 你有权利做出当下这种反应 |
[27:40] | But believe me– | 但是相信我 |
[27:41] | Hayden is over. | 海登已经是过去式了 |
[27:55] | It’s Hayden. | 是海登打来的 |
[27:59] | I’ll call her back. | 我会给她回电的 |
[28:06] | What is that racket? | 这是什么声音 |
[28:07] | The spooky sounds of Hallow… | 万圣节阴森的鬼音 |
[28:12] | – Really? – What? | -你开玩笑吧 -什么 |
[28:13] | Let’s see. The first impression that anyone is going to have, | 让我想想 在大家体验我精心设计的 |
[28:16] | before they ever experience my meticulously-appointed | 甜蜜的惊恐之旅之前 |
[28:18] | candy/scare station is of you going | 对这房子的第一印象就是 |
[28:21] | to the front door in that Rite Aid witch outfit. | 你穿着这身来爱德买的女巫服站在前门 |
[28:26] | But never fear, Count Chocula’s here to really add some class. | 但别担心 卓古拉公爵来”提升”格调了 |
[28:30] | What’s the matter? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:32] | He doesn’t like our costumes. | 他不喜欢我们的装扮 |
[28:35] | Well, there’s nothing that can be done about it now. | 现在改也来不及了 |
[28:36] | The doorbell’s gonna be ringing, | 门铃很快就会响 |
[28:37] | and we still have to decorate the bobbing station. | 而我们还得装饰苹果桶 |
[28:44] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[28:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:47] | – Chad? – Gala apples. | -查德 -嘎啦果 |
[28:49] | We specifically talked about Granny Smiths. | 我明确说要澳大利亚绿苹果的 |
[28:51] | They didn’t have any Granny Smiths at Gelson’s. | 在吉尔森超市买不到绿苹果 |
[28:54] | Then you go to the farmer’s market | 那你就该去农贸市场 |
[28:56] | or an off ramp in Valencia | 或是瓦伦西亚高速的出口闸道 |
[28:57] | and you buy a bag from Pedro. | 甚至去佩德罗买一袋 |
[28:59] | Where’s the effort? | 你们努力去找了吗 |
[29:00] | I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你小题大做了 |
[29:01] | Because I’m the only one who actually gives a shit? | 因为只有我他妈的事无巨细 |
[29:04] | I think you should just leave. | 我觉得你们该走了 |
[29:06] | You think we should just leave our house? | 你觉得我们应该离开自己家 |
[29:09] | It’s not your house. | 这不是你们家 |
[29:11] | We know it, you know it, | 我们清楚 你们清楚 |
[29:14] | and the house knows it. | 这房子更是清楚 |
[29:16] | Frankly, you don’t deserve it. | 说实话 你们配不上这房子 |
[29:18] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[29:19] | Yeah, leave. | 没错 快走 |
[29:20] | We are not leaving this house. | 我们才不会离开这栋房子 |
[29:22] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[29:23] | Get out! Get out! | 滚 给我滚 |
[29:26] | I don’t care about any of this. Just go! | 好不好客我一点都不在乎 滚出去 |
[29:28] | You shouldn’t have to watch this. | 你不必看她这般如此 |
[29:30] | Get out of here! | 快滚出去 |
[29:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t believe you, Ben. | 我不相信你 本 |
[29:44] | You tell me your story, | 话都让你说尽了 |
[29:46] | but there’s a little glimmer in your eye, a little… | 但是你的眼中闪烁着些许 |
[29:49] | lie, a little darkness. | 谎言的光色 些许阴暗 |
[29:54] | And I don’t want to live with suspicion anymore, | 我不想再生活在怀疑猜忌当中 |
[29:58] | so I want you to go. | 所以我希望你能离开 |
[30:03] | I want you to go. | 我希望你能离开 |
[30:07] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:11] | What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:12] | It feels like the baby’s kicking. | 感觉婴儿在踢我 |
[30:13] | That’s impossible. It’s only eight weeks old. | 这不可能 孩子才8周大 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:17] | – I got to go to the hospital. – What’s going on? | -我要去医院 -发生什么事了 |
[30:19] | Stay here, and don’t answer the door. | 待在家里 别给任何人开门 |
[30:22] | Don’t answer the door? It’s Halloween. | 别开门 今天是万圣节啊 |
[30:53] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[30:59] | It says “Take One.” Can’t you read? | 这上面写着”自己拿” 你不认字吗 |
[31:02] | I’m a pretty girl. I want Violet to see. | 我现在是漂亮姑娘了 我想让瓦奥莱特看看 |
[31:06] | Shortbus! | 弱智 |
[31:19] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[31:57] | No, no, no, not his face, that’s fake. | 不不 他的脸没事 那是假的 |
[31:59] | He broke his leg. | 他的腿断了 |
[32:02] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你们久等了 |
[32:04] | Are you presently feeling any pain in the abdominal area? | 现在觉得腹部有痛感吗 |
[32:07] | I just feel really sick. | 我只是觉得很恶心 |
[32:08] | I haven’t been feeling any of the… the kicking | 大约一个小时之前从家出来以后 |
[32:11] | since we left home about a half hour ago. | 我就没再觉得孩子在踢我了 |
[32:12] | Well, I’m sure it’s not kicks that you’re feeling. | 我敢肯定那不是孩子在踢你 |
[32:14] | The baby’s only the size of a kidney bean at eight weeks. | 八周大的孩子只有一颗芸豆那么大 |
[32:16] | I know. That’s-that’s why I’m concerned. | 我知道 所以我才担心 |
[32:18] | I think…I feel like there’s something wrong. | 我能感觉到有些不对 |
[32:20] | Well, I’m sure it’s just gas. | 我肯定只是胀气而已 |
[32:21] | So let’s just take a look, | 现在咱们就照照看 |
[32:22] | and make sure that everything is perfect. | 确保一切正常 |
[32:27] | Okay… | 好的 |
[32:29] | And you’re sure about the time line? | 你确定你的孕期没算错吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah, eight weeks. Positive. | 没错 八周 我很肯定 |
[32:33] | The baby seems to be a lot bigger. | 婴儿看起来可不止八周 |
[32:35] | Okay, here we go… | 好的 看 |
[32:45] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 老天呐 |
[32:48] | I’m gonna get some help. | 我去找人来 |
[32:55] | What’s going on? What’s going on? | 出什么事了 出什么事了 |
[32:58] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[32:59] | Oh, my God! | 老天呐 |
[33:00] | Oh, my God. Oh, my baby. | 天呐 我的宝贝儿 |
[33:02] | Oh, my… | 我的 |
[33:03] | Oh! What happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[33:05] | What happened? What happened?! | 发生什么事了 到底是怎么回事 |
[33:07] | She just walked into the street. | 她走到路中间来了 |
[33:08] | It was a hit-and-run, ma’am. | 是肇事逃逸 夫人 |
[33:10] | Oh, no! Oh… | 不 |
[33:12] | Is she dying? | 她会死吗 |
[33:13] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在努力抢救 |
[33:15] | Okay. You gotta… | 好的 你要 |
[33:16] | We gotta get her to the lawn over there | 我们要趁着她还活着 |
[33:18] | while she’s still with us. | 把她抬到那边的草地上 |
[33:20] | Yeah. We need to take her in, stabilize her… | 我们要送她去医院 稳定她的情况 |
[33:22] | No! If you can’t help me, | 不 如果你们不肯帮我 |
[33:23] | then get out of the goddamned way! | 就他妈给我滚开 |
[33:26] | Ma’am, just…just let us… | 夫人 让 让我们 |
[33:27] | No! | 不要 |
[33:30] | Addy, come on. | 小阿 来 |
[33:32] | We’re gonna get you home | 咱们这就回家 |
[33:34] | with all your friends. | 去找你的朋友 |
[33:36] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[33:38] | We’re almost there. | 咱们就要到家了 |
[33:39] | Stay with me, Addy. | 坚持住 小阿 |
[33:40] | It’s just a few more feet. | 还有几米就到了 |
[33:44] | Oh, my God. Addy? | 天呐 小阿 |
[33:48] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[33:52] | Oh…no. | 不 |
[34:38] | Oh, mother, | 妈妈 |
[34:40] | you always had the most beautiful hands. | 你的手以前是这么漂亮 |
[34:46] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[34:59] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[35:03] | I wasn’t there for you. | 那时没能陪在你身边 |
[35:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很对不起你 |
[36:16] | Come with me, baby. | 跟我走 乖女儿 |
[36:20] | I want to, but I can’t, mother. | 我也想 但是我不能 妈妈 |
[36:22] | I can’t. | 我走不了 |
[36:47] | My tenant Ben, I want my money! | 本 我的房客 我来收钱了 |
[36:53] | I’m not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars! | 拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的 |
[36:57] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[36:58] | Ben Harmon! | 本·哈蒙 |
[37:02] | Ben Harmon! | 本·哈蒙 |
[37:04] | I am not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars. | 拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的 |
[37:07] | Screw you! | 他妈的 |
[37:08] | You owe me! | 你欠我的 |
[37:10] | Oh, here, here. Take one and go! | 给 拿上你们的糖赶紧滚吧 |
[37:18] | Come on, come on! | 快接啊 快接啊 |
[37:20] | Hey, honey. | 喂 宝贝儿 |
[37:20] | Dad, there’s some freaky dude | 爸 有个怪人跑到咱家门口 |
[37:22] | at the door screaming about money. | 嚷嚷着要钱 |
[37:23] | I think he might be one of your patients. I don’t know, | 可能是你的病人吧 我也不知道 |
[37:25] | – should I call the cops? – No! No. Just… | -我要报警吗 -不用 就 |
[37:28] | just keep the door closed. | 把门锁好就是了 |
[37:29] | Is it locked? | 门锁上了吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:32] | We’re on way home right now. | 我们现在就回家 |
[37:34] | Violet? Just…just keep the door locked. | 瓦奥莱特 把门锁好 |
[37:40] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在家 |
[37:42] | Is that your daughter? | 站在门口的是你女儿吗 |
[38:01] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:02] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:04] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:06] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:06] | Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:07] | Violet? Violet! | 瓦奥莱特 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:10] | Violet? | 瓦奥莱特 |
[38:12] | Ben! | 本 |
[38:12] | She’s not here! | 她不在 |
[38:14] | Call her cell phone! | 打她的手机 |