时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ifrit, Grimnir needs you at the Corn Palace. | 伊夫里特 葛林姆尼尔要你去玉米皇宫 |
[00:13] | Ask for Old Iktomi. | 去找老伊克托米 |
[00:15] | – To what end? – Gungnir. | -找他干什么 -去要永恒之枪 |
[00:17] | You’re getting Fire-eyes and the fairy | 你派那个眼睛冒火的和那小精灵 |
[00:18] | to fetch your fucking spear for ya? | 去取你那破枪了是吗 |
[00:21] | I didn’t picture the Corn Palace like this. | 我没想过玉米皇宫是这样的 |
[00:23] | In my head, it was a lot more yellow. Like corn. | 我想象中它似乎要更黄一点 就像玉米 |
[00:25] | Roadside attractions are all about the green. | 路边的标志都是绿的 |
[00:29] | This is an instrument of death. | 这是能带来死亡的武器 |
[00:31] | That, my very old friend, | 那个嘛 我古老的朋友 |
[00:34] | is not your motherfucking concern. | 这就不是你能管的事了 |
[00:41] | My spear? | 我的枪 |
[00:42] | Okay, gentlemen, | 好了 先生们 |
[00:43] | the King of the Dwarves awaits us! | 矮人之王在等待我们 |
[00:46] | Alviss, son of Vindalf. | 阿尔维斯 温达尔夫之子 |
[00:50] | The wondrous Gungnir. | 了不起的永恒之枪 |
[00:52] | The runes require attention, All-father. | 现在最要紧的是符文 众神之父 |
[00:55] | And rune carving is Dvalin’s domain. | 篆刻符文是德瓦林的领域 |
[01:00] | Have you seen that little bastard lately? | 你最近见过那个小混蛋吗 |
[03:27] | ♪ I have a secret recipe ♪ | ♪我有个秘密食谱♪ |
[03:31] | ♪ Concocted with much skill ♪ | ♪极其富有技巧♪ |
[03:35] | ♪ And once you’ve tried my special dish ♪ | ♪一旦你尝过了我的特色菜♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ You’ll never get your fill ♪ | ♪你就永远也吃不够♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ Take… ♪ | ♪用♪ |
[03:46] | ♪ Ten terrific girls but only nine costumes ♪ | ♪十位绝色美女但只有九套演出服♪ |
[03:53] | ♪ You’re cooking up something grand ♪ | ♪你将烹制出一道大餐♪ |
[03:58] | ♪ Mix in some amber light and elegant scenery ♪ | ♪混合琥珀色的灯光和优雅的布景♪ |
[04:04] | ♪ Stir in a fine jazz band ♪ | ♪配一支上好的爵士乐队♪ |
[04:09] | ♪ And add some funny men ♪ | ♪加几个有趣的男人♪ |
[04:12] | ♪ And pepper with laughter ♪ | ♪撒上些欢声笑语♪ |
[04:15] | ♪ It’s tart and tasty I know ♪ | ♪刺激又可口♪ |
[04:21] | ♪ Then serve it piping hot ♪ | ♪热腾腾地端上来♪ |
[04:24] | ♪ And what have you got? ♪ | ♪到底是道什么菜♪ |
[04:27] | ♪ A burlesque show ♪ | ♪一场滑稽秀♪ |
[04:33] | ♪ Take ten terrific girls but only nine costumes ♪ | ♪用十位绝色美女和九套演出服♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ And you’re cooking up something grand ♪ | ♪你将烹制出一道大餐♪ |
[04:45] | Good evening! Welcome to the Regius Theater one and all. | 晚上好 欢迎各位来到皇家剧院 |
[04:49] | Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, | 今晚 给大家带来的是 |
[04:50] | you know him, you love him, God of Hammers, | 为人所知 为人所爱的锤子之神 |
[04:54] | scourge of Ragnarok! Donar the Great! | 诸神黄昏之灾 伟大的多纳尔 |
[05:03] | She sings, she dances, but don’t be fooled, guys, | 她唱歌 她跳舞 但你们可别上当 |
[05:06] | she can shoot the balls off a flea at 50 yards. | 她能把五十码开外跳蚤的蛋蛋射掉 |
[05:09] | Miss Columbia! | 哥伦比娅小姐 |
[05:17] | So, listen, stick around, sample it all. | 听好了 别走开 都来尝 |
[05:20] | There’s something here for everyone | 人人都能在这灯火通明的 |
[05:22] | on the illuminated runway of joy! | 欢乐大道上找到心头好 |
[05:25] | ♪ A burlesque show ♪ | ♪一场滑稽秀♪ |
[05:35] | ♪ Serve it piping hot ♪ | ♪热腾腾地端上来♪ |
[05:37] | ♪ And what have you got? ♪ | ♪到底是道什么菜♪ |
[05:41] | ♪ A burlesque ♪ | ♪一场滑稽秀♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ A Grimnir burlesque show ♪ | ♪一场葛林姆尼尔滑稽秀♪ |
[06:05] | You and your date look gorgeous tonight, huh? | 你和女伴今晚真是光彩照人 |
[06:12] | Swell show, fella! | 很棒的演出 老兄 |
[06:13] | Oh. Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:16] | Mr. Grimnir! | 葛林姆尼尔先生 |
[06:30] | Bottle of our finest bubbly for Table number 3 over there. | 给那边三号桌上一瓶最好的香槟 |
[06:33] | On the house. | 店里请客 |
[06:50] | Fill ‘er up. | 满上 |
[07:08] | There she is. | 可算醒了 |
[07:11] | You sleep okay? | 你睡得好吗 |
[07:13] | Hardly the Odinsleep, but… | 跟奥丁之眠没法比 |
[07:16] | it’ll do for the task ahead. | 但足够应付眼前的任务了 |
[07:20] | Thought you might’ve been dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[07:22] | Playing dead convincingly is an underrated skill. | 别小瞧装死 装得跟真的一样得靠技术 |
[07:26] | Would you get my guitar out of the trunk, partner? | 把我的吉他从后备箱拿出来好吗 搭档 |
[07:34] | This day turns to shit… | 这一天糟糕透了 |
[07:37] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这 |
[07:38] | Would you lower your bark, Mr. Moon? | 别嚎这么大声 穆恩先生 |
[07:40] | This is a respectable neighborhood. | 这是片令人尊敬的地区 |
[07:43] | I thought we were looking for dwarves. | 我以为我们是来找矮人的 |
[07:44] | We are. | 是啊 |
[07:46] | Someone built a mall over their center of power | 有人在他们的权力中心建了座商场 |
[07:48] | so they do what they have to to get by. | 他们不得不想方设法勉强度日 |
[07:51] | In this case, retail. | 通过做零售 |
[08:08] | This used to be Gomorrah. | 这里曾是俄摩拉城 |
[08:10] | Hordes of teeny-boppers, | 成群新潮的年轻人 |
[08:12] | their insatiable desire for retail urges | 有着无法填满的购物欲 |
[08:15] | stoked by every swipe of their Daddy’s credit card. | 每次刷他们老爸的信用卡都是火上浇油 |
[08:18] | And now? | 如今呢 |
[08:20] | Dies irm, dies illa, | 震怒之日 终末之时 |
[08:22] | Solvet saeclum in favilla, | 天地万物 化作灰烬 |
[08:22] | 店铺关门 全场三折 | |
[08:25] | Teste David cum Sibylla. | 全如大卫与希维拉之预言 |
[08:27] | To dead malls everywhere: | 致遍地都是的过气商场 |
[08:30] | may you rot in the detritus of your own cupidity! | 愿你在自己贪婪的残垣断壁中腐烂 |
[08:34] | Lower your bark, Wednesday. | 别嚎这么大声 星期三 |
[08:36] | It’s a respectable neighborhood. | 这是片令人尊敬的地区 |
[08:40] | Sometimes you remind me of my son. | 有时你会让我想起我儿子 |
[08:47] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:53] | Come on. Let’s go find Sindri and Dvalin. | 走吧 去找辛德里和杜华林 |
[09:00] | The war begins | 战争开始了 |
[09:03] | and nobody sees it. | 却没人看到 |
[09:06] | The storm lowers | 风暴在咆哮 |
[09:10] | and nobody knows it. | 却无人知晓 |
[09:14] | A truck driver, in Denver, | 一个卡车司机 在丹佛 |
[09:17] | killed by a rubber-gripped claw-headed hammer | 被一把橡胶柄羊角锤杀死了 |
[09:24] | in his home. | 就在自己家中 |
[09:28] | A community of nine anchorites | 一个九位隐士组成的群体 |
[09:31] | dead from carbon monoxide poisoning. | 死于二氧化碳中毒 |
[09:36] | A lobster tank smashed in an Atlanta seafood restaurant. | 亚特兰大一间海鲜饭店的龙虾缸被砸碎了 |
[09:42] | Single attacks may light the spark. | 单独的袭击或许会引发火花 |
[09:50] | But… | 但是… |
[10:10] | S’up? | 怎么 |
[10:11] | Victory… | 胜利 |
[10:14] | …requires a power | 需要同时具有 |
[10:19] | of breadth and scope. | 广泛与深度的力量 |
[10:24] | Your worshippers harness their power. | 你的崇拜者 收获他们的力量 |
[10:32] | Oh, yeah, totally. | 行 好啊 |
[10:35] | I can up my game. | 我可以再进一步 |
[10:37] | Check this out. | 瞧我的 |
[11:10] | Double up on that nipple tape, Ecdysiasts. | 乳贴都多贴点 女郎们 |
[11:12] | Nobody coming here to see your areolas. | 没人是来看你们乳晕的 |
[11:14] | It’s Donar’s moose knocker that brings all the boys to the yard. | 那些男孩都是被多纳尔的大胸肌吸引来的 |
[11:23] | Whose shoes are these? | 这鞋是谁的 |
[11:27] | Whose fucking shoes are these? | 这鞋是他妈谁的 |
[11:32] | I don’t work for you crackers! | 我不是你们的管家 |
[11:34] | I’m not the hired help around this bitch! | 我不是被雇来打杂工的 |
[11:37] | Somebody is goin’ to break their skinny stripper neck | 有些弱不禁风的舞女 |
[11:43] | on account of those motherfucking shoes! | 会因为这双破鞋而被折断脖子了 |
[11:51] | Got my pressure up. | 惹我发脾气 |
[12:01] | My queen? The nature of our arrangement is such | 我的女王 我们协定的基本条款是 |
[12:06] | that I get 20 percent of your worship. | 我获得你百分之二十的崇拜 |
[12:11] | I should be smiling with a hard-on but, alas, | 我本应该「雄起」着笑傲江湖 但是呢 |
[12:16] | I am not. | 我却没有 |
[12:18] | Get yo’ face out the mirror. | 把你的脸从镜子里抽出来 |
[12:21] | Get your ass on the stage! | 赶紧给我上台去 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna count to seven | 我只会数到七 |
[12:27] | and I’m startin’ at four! | 并且我要从四开始 |
[12:42] | Here, let me. | 等下 让我来 |
[12:53] | Do not arouse me, Columbia. | 别让我兴起 哥伦比娅 |
[12:55] | If my sword were to get aloft on stage… | 如果我的剑在台上竖起 |
[12:57] | We’ll get raided again, the club will close down, | 那我们就会再被突查 俱乐部会关闭 |
[12:59] | we can go to California, land of opportunity! | 我们去加利福尼亚 充满机会的土地 |
[13:02] | I know you desire to leave Chicago, but I need more time. | 我知道你想离开芝加哥 但我需要时间 |
[13:06] | I can’t abandon Grimnir, not now. | 我不能抛弃葛林姆尼尔 现在不行 |
[13:09] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[13:11] | What he needs is a pony for | 他需要的是一匹小乖马 |
[13:12] | his dog-and-pony show, and that’s you, mister. | 帮他演狗与小马秀 那马就是你 先生 |
[13:15] | We do the same tired song and dance night after night, | 我们每晚都在表演同一首舞曲 |
[13:17] | feeding off of cheap applause of drunken punters. | 依赖于那些醉酒赌客的廉价掌声 |
[13:21] | But out west, we’d be free. | 但在西部 我们就是自由的 |
[13:25] | Come on, Donnie. | 来吧 多尼 |
[13:27] | Don’t you wanna get out of this two-bit peeler palace? | 你不想离开这个耗无新意的脱衣舞厅吗 |
[13:31] | Who knows if I’d even survive in California? | 谁知道我在加利福尼亚会不会成功 |
[13:34] | The frontier isn’t exactly | 西部前线可没有 |
[13:36] | rife with Hessians and Vikings to pay my tribute. | 大量的黑森佣兵与维京人来歌颂我 |
[13:39] | You’re ridin’ with Manifest Destiny, baby. | 你正驾驭着天命呢 宝贝 |
[13:42] | I am the West. | 我就是西部 |
[13:44] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让任何事发生在你身上的 |
[13:50] | I have a contract with Grimnir. | 我与葛林姆尼尔有约定 |
[13:53] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[13:55] | It’s been 10 years, Donar. | 都十年了 多纳尔 |
[13:57] | It’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[14:00] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[14:08] | Good evening, young sir. | 晚上好 年轻的先生 |
[14:10] | Well, if it isn’t the top banana. | 这不是大主角儿吗 |
[14:12] | Ladies, make this gentleman comfortable. Go on. | 女士们 去把这位先生伺候舒服了 |
[14:16] | Snuggle up! | 靠上去 |
[14:17] | Grimnir’s the name. Al Grimnir. | 我叫葛林姆尼尔 艾尔·葛林姆尼尔 |
[14:19] | Owner of this fine establishment. | 这家好店的所有者 |
[14:20] | Fine? | 好店 |
[14:22] | Listen, pops, I’ve seen fine and this… | 听着 老爹 我见过好地方 而这里… |
[14:28] | …ain’t it. | 可不算好 |
[14:29] | Oh, you’re a man of discriminating taste? | 看来你是位有独特欣赏力的人 |
[14:31] | Well, girls, you’re just gonna have to convince him otherwise. | 姑娘们 靠你们来改变他的想法了 |
[14:34] | This is Isamba | 这位是伊桑巴 |
[14:36] | and her enchanting sister, Gfjun, | 还有她迷人的姐妹 葛芙 |
[14:39] | two of our most gifted showgirls. | 我们这里最有天赋的两位女郎 |
[14:42] | I dunno, George. | 我不知道 乔治 |
[14:45] | It’s Al. | 是艾尔 |
[14:46] | Well, Al, | 好吧 艾尔 |
[14:48] | your bubbly’s flat, your cherries are stale, | 你的香槟平淡无味 樱桃陈旧不鲜 |
[14:50] | and your girls… are cheaper than your suit. | 而你的女孩们 比你的西装还廉价 |
[14:58] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走呢 |
[15:05] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You can’t leave, | 别别别 你不能走 |
[15:06] | not just yet. You’re gonna miss our best act. | 现在不行 你会错过我们最好的演出 |
[15:08] | No, besides, you might know us by our other name. | 不 再说了 你或许知道我们另外的名字 |
[15:10] | We are the Ancient Ones. | 我们是古神 |
[15:14] | You know, the ones that paved the way | 你知道 就是那一群为你们小孩铺路 |
[15:15] | so you kids could do your thing. | 让你们能有所作为的神灵 |
[15:24] | That’s for you. | 这是找你的 |
[15:38] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[15:40] | Great. Mm-hmm. | 很好 |
[15:43] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:46] | Look, it’s as good as done. No need… | 听着 这事妥妥的 用不着 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I won’t. Ciao. | 知道 我不会的 再见 |
[15:56] | You’re still here. | 你怎么还在这 |
[15:57] | You know, you guys, you’ve got your fingers on the pulse | 你们是对时代潮流了如指掌 |
[15:59] | but what happens when people find a new way to communicate, | 但当人们发现了一种新的通讯方式呢 |
[16:02] | huh, and this thing becomes obsolete. | 这玩意就成了废物了 |
[16:06] | No way, gramps. | 不会的 老头子 |
[16:09] | Ma Bell is here to stay. | 贝尔大妈不会被淘汰 |
[16:11] | Oh, I admire your confidence. | 我很欣赏你的自信 |
[16:12] | But when – and I mean “When” – | 但是当 我是说「当」 |
[16:16] | a new shiny thing comes along and these wires | 一个新事物闪亮登场 |
[16:19] | and dials and Bakelite all hit the skids, | 这些电话线 拨号盘和电木走向消亡 |
[16:23] | you are gonna need some | 你会需要一些 |
[16:26] | real power on your side. | 真正的力量来支持你 |
[16:33] | Time to go to work. | 该干活了 |
[16:35] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[16:39] | Joey Alameda and the Hot Box Seven! | 乔伊·阿拉梅达和热箱七人组 |
[16:42] | The band, huh? Come on, guys, take a bow. | 很棒的乐队吧 来个谢幕吧伙计们 |
[16:45] | The band. Okay, that’s enough. | 很棒的乐队 好了可以了 |
[16:47] | We wouldn’t want to get them too excited, | 我们可不想让他们太兴奋 |
[16:48] | they’ll want more money. | 否则他们会要求加薪的 |
[16:50] | Now, our next performer, | 现在 我们的下一位表演者 |
[16:51] | oh, he’s sharp as a tack, strong as an ox, | 他锋利如钉尖 强壮似公牛 |
[16:53] | and a big hit not just | 而且我听说 |
[16:56] | with the ladies in our audience, I hear, huh? | 受打击的可不仅仅是女性观众哦 |
[17:00] | So! | 好了 |
[17:01] | Putting the scandal in Scandinavia since time immemorial, | 让我们把古往今来的是非都留在斯堪的纳维亚 |
[17:05] | let’s give a big hand for my boy! | 掌声有请我的帅小伙 |
[17:07] | Donar the Great! | 伟大的多纳尔 |
[18:26] | Excuse me, sir, are you the manager? | 打扰了 先生 请问您是经理吗 |
[18:28] | Why, you wanna buy a club? | 怎么 你想买俱乐部 |
[18:31] | No. My colleagues and I would | 不是 我同事和我 |
[18:33] | like to have a word with you about your strongman. | 想和您聊聊您的大力士 |
[18:35] | Oh, well, tell me, wh-why do you wear the flanged thwarts? | 对了 你们为什么佩戴那些折边的叉号 |
[18:39] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[18:41] | The angle cross of fylfot. | 希腊十字形的交叉图案 |
[18:42] | The rune on Gunnvaldr’s stone. | 贡瓦尔德石头上的符文 |
[18:45] | Oh, my armband? | 您是说我的臂带 |
[18:47] | It’s the symbol of our organization. | 这是我们组织的象征 |
[18:49] | The Friends of New Germany. | 新德国之友 |
[18:52] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[18:55] | I wasn’t aware she’d landed on our shores. | 我竟不知她已登上了我们的海岸 |
[18:58] | The name’s Manfred. May I buy you a drink? | 我叫曼弗雷德 我能请您喝一杯吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[19:05] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, Alfather, but you’re wasting your time. | 抱歉 众神之父 但你在浪费时间 |
[19:18] | I ought to throttle Alviss for sending you here. | 我真该把阿尔维斯掐死 他居然让你来这 |
[19:20] | He knows Dvalin isn’t capable of what you ask. | 他明知道杜华林做不到你要求的事 |
[19:24] | I never expected to hear such defeat | 我从没想过这样的失败 |
[19:26] | in the voice of the one they call… | 会出自你之口 |
[19:29] | …Spark-Sprayer. | 所谓的斯巴克-喷枪 |
[19:31] | I fear my giant of a brother | 恐怕我的巨人哥哥 |
[19:33] | has sent you here to humiliate me, my lord. | 让你来是为了羞辱我 大人 |
[19:37] | What was been broken can and must be repaired, | 损坏之物能够且必须被修复 |
[19:41] | my dwarfish friend, for the sake of the future. | 我的矮人朋友 为了未来 |
[19:47] | What say you, Son of Ymir? Wanna etch my runes? | 你说呢 尤弥尔之子 想刻划我的符文吗 |
[19:51] | Alviss didn’t tell you everything, I see. | 看来阿尔维斯并未告诉你一切 |
[19:55] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:56] | Same damn thing that’s wrong with the rest of our kind: | 和我们的其他同类一样 |
[20:00] | he’s meeting his fate sooner than most. | 他将比大多数人更快送命 |
[20:03] | He’s working now. Why doesn’t he just etch the spear? | 他现在就在工作 为何不能刻好长枪 |
[20:05] | Oh, Sindri, this is my associate, Shadow. | 对了辛德里 这是我的副手 影子 |
[20:09] | Shadow, you say? | 你说影子 |
[20:15] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple, my lord. | 恐怕没那么简单 大人 |
[20:18] | The strength to etch runes | 刻划战争符文所需的力量 |
[20:21] | of war would require an artifact of great power. | 需要一件蕴含巨大能量的手工艺品提供 |
[20:25] | Oh, how great? | 多巨大 |
[20:39] | Turn it over. | 翻个面 |
[20:57] | Fucking dwarves. | 该死的矮人 |
[21:00] | All this for a leather jacket? | 说半天就为件皮夹克 |
[21:02] | Lou Reed’s leather jacket! | 那可是卢·里德的皮夹克 |
[21:05] | It’s the most powerful item in the whole mall. | 整个商场最具能量的物品 |
[21:09] | Great. | 真棒 |
[21:12] | Look, just buy the jacket, | 听着 买回夹克 |
[21:15] | get Chatty back there to etch the spear, | 让这个啰嗦鬼刻好长枪 |
[21:17] | and we’re back in Cairo in time for dinner. | 回开罗还能赶上晚餐 |
[21:18] | I’m not spending one cent | 我不会为 |
[21:19] | of my hard-earned money on fucking dwarves. | 该死的侏儒花一分血汗钱 |
[21:23] | What do you wanna do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[21:33] | No. | 不行 |
[21:37] | Take good care of that. | 照看好那玩意 |
[21:39] | We shall return. | 我们会回来的 |
[21:43] | Maybe y’all shouldn’t dance. | 也许你们都不该跳舞 |
[21:45] | Maybe y’all should just pose. | 也许你们都只要摆摆造型就好了 |
[21:47] | – I got it. Whoa! – Donar. | -我来吧 哇哦 -多纳尔 |
[21:49] | These gentlemen are from the Friends of New Germany | 这几位来自新德国之友的先生 |
[21:51] | with a proposition for you, which I thoroughly endorse. | 想找你谈件我十分赞同的事 |
[21:55] | Manfred, this is Donar. | 曼弗雷德 这位是多纳尔 |
[21:56] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Donar. | 很高兴认识你 多纳尔 |
[21:57] | We really enjoyed your act. | 我们很欣赏你的演出 |
[21:59] | I shall listen to your proposition. | 我会听听你的提议 |
[22:02] | Well, we wanna sponsor an American | 我们想要赞助一个美国人 |
[22:04] | for the World Weightlifting Championship in Chicago this year | 去参加今年芝加哥举行的世界举重锦标赛 |
[22:07] | and when we saw you out there on that stage, | 当我们看到你在台上的表演 |
[22:09] | we knew you were our guy. | 我们知道你就是我们想找的人 |
[22:11] | You see, we’re an organization with American values. | 我们是一个有着美国价值观的组织 |
[22:14] | And we see those values in you. | 而且我们在你的身上看到了那些价值 |
[22:16] | Strength, confidence, good breeding. | 力量 自信 优良的人种 |
[22:19] | Donnie… what’s your last name? | 多尼 你姓什么 |
[22:20] | I don’t have one. | 我没有姓 |
[22:21] | – Odinson. – Finnish? | -奥丁森 -芬兰名字吗 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, no, no. You carry on, Manfred, carry on. | 不不不 你继续 曼弗雷德 继续 |
[22:26] | Well, sign on with us, we’ll take care of everything. | 跟我们签约 我们管理所有事情 |
[22:28] | All you have to do is show up and bring the muscle. | 你只需要来秀肌肉就好了 |
[22:30] | – Interested? – Of course he’s interested. | -感兴趣吗 -他当然感兴趣 |
[22:33] | Great. So, we’re gonna feed you | 太棒了 我们会提供你吃的 |
[22:34] | and we’re gonna put you up | 给你找好住的地方 |
[22:35] | and give you a little shave and a haircut. | 再帮你把胡子和头发剃一剃 |
[22:36] | All you have to do is just lift the heavy things. | 你只需要举举重就行了 |
[22:43] | I accept your proposition, Fiend of Germany. | 我接受你的提议 德国的恶魔 |
[22:46] | Friend of Germany. | 德国的朋友 |
[22:48] | – Friend. – That’s my boy! | -朋友 -好儿子 |
[22:51] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[22:53] | Oh, well, be at this address tomorrow at 1:00 | 明天下午一点到这个地址 |
[22:55] | and we’ll get started. | 我们就可以开始了 |
[22:56] | Oh, we’ll be there with bells on. | 我们会欣然到场的 |
[23:03] | Oh ho! Hot dog! | 吼吼 太好了 |
[23:05] | Donar Odinson. Do you know what this means? | 多纳尔·奥丁森 你知道这意味什么吗 |
[23:07] | They want me to be their champion. | 他们想让我成为他们的冠军 |
[23:09] | Oh, no. It’s much more than that. | 不 远没有这么简单 |
[23:11] | Oh, this is… this is a resurrection! | 这是 这是一次复兴的机会 |
[23:12] | Those jackbooted idiots will elevate you to your former glory! | 那些穿长筒靴的蠢货会让你重现辉煌 |
[23:16] | What do you think, my dear, huh? | 你怎么想 亲爱的 |
[23:18] | Can’t you see my son, | 你有没有幻想到我的儿子 |
[23:19] | towering over the Windy City with his hammer? | 站在风城的顶端挥舞着他的锤子 |
[23:21] | Oh, lesser Gods and New Gods could only dream of such glory, | 低级神和新神只能幻想这种荣耀 |
[23:26] | such godly magnificence. | 这种神样的壮丽 |
[23:28] | You are gonna elevate our entire pantheon. | 你会使我们整个万神都上一台阶 |
[23:32] | Why were they wearing the flanged thwarts? | 他们为什么要带着那个折边的图案 |
[23:35] | They were Nazis, weren’t they? | 他们是纳粹 不是吗 |
[23:37] | They’re sheep in search of a shepherd. | 他们只是一群寻找牧羊人的羊 |
[23:39] | Like he is a God in search of worshippers. | 就像他是个寻找崇拜者的神 |
[23:43] | Make me proud, my son. | 让我骄傲 我的儿子 |
[23:47] | Oh, oh, oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[23:50] | American Nazis. | 美国纳粹 |
[23:52] | Well, you heard Grimnir. It’s a resurrection. | 你也听到葛林姆尼尔说的了 这是复兴 |
[23:57] | But they frighten me, Donnie. | 但是他们让我感到害怕 多尼 |
[24:01] | They’re only men. They’re nothing to be afraid of. | 他们只是凡人 没有什么可以害怕的 |
[24:05] | I shall win the Championships, | 我会拿个冠军 |
[24:07] | and all across the country they’ll be chanting my name. | 整个国家都会高呼我的名字 |
[24:10] | Even as far away as California. | 甚至远到加利福尼亚 |
[24:13] | California. | 加利福尼亚 |
[24:16] | I will win. And when I do, we can go wherever we want. | 我会赢的 到时候我们想去哪都可以 |
[24:23] | Donnie, do ya mean it? Do ya really mean it? | 多尼 你是认真的吗 你是真心的吗 |
[24:30] | I guess you do mean it. | 看起来你是真心的 |
[24:34] | Now, scram. I gotta get dressed. | 好了 快走吧 我该换衣服了 |
[24:42] | ♪ Wildcat Kelly looking mighty pale ♪ | ♪野猫凯利看起来强壮又苍白♪ |
[24:46] | ♪ Standing by the sheriff’s side ♪ | ♪站在警长边♪ |
[24:50] | ♪ And when that sheriff said, “I’m sending you to jail” ♪ | ♪当那个警长说 我要送你去监狱♪ |
[24:55] | ♪ Wildcat raised his head and cried ♪ | ♪野猫抬起头大喊♪ |
[24:57] | ♪ Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above ♪ | ♪在这个星光灿烂的天空下给我自由的空间♪ |
[25:03] | ♪ Don’t fence me in ♪ | ♪不要囚禁我♪ |
[25:06] | ♪ Let me ride through the wide-open country that I love ♪ | ♪让我在热爱的国家自由驰骋♪ |
[25:11] | ♪ Don’t fence me in ♪ | ♪不要囚禁我♪ |
[25:14] | ♪ Let me be by myself in the evening breeze ♪ | ♪让我独自一人在晚风中♪ |
[25:19] | ♪ Listen to the murmurs of the cottonwood trees ♪ | ♪听着杨树的悄声私语♪ |
[25:23] | ♪ Send me off forever but I ask you please ♪ | ♪你可以将我送走但是我恳求你♪ |
[25:27] | ♪ Don’t fence me in ♪ | ♪不要囚禁我♪ |
[25:30] | ♪ Just turn me loose ♪ | ♪放我走吧♪ |
[25:32] | ♪ Let me straddle my own saddle underneath the western skies ♪ | ♪让我骑着马驰骋在西部的天空下♪ |
[25:38] | ♪ On my cayuse let me wander over yonder ♪ | ♪骑着我的小马 带我游荡到远方♪ |
[25:42] | ♪ ‘Til I see the mountains rise ♪ | ♪直到我看见屹立的山♪ |
[25:46] | ♪ want to ride to the ridge where the west commences ♪ | ♪我想骑到山脊 西部的开端♪ |
[25:51] | ♪ Gaze at the moon until I lose my senses ♪ | ♪凝视着月亮直到我失去知觉♪ |
[25:56] | ♪ Can’t look at hobbles and I can’t stand fences ♪ | ♪我不忍直视捆缚不能忍受栅栏♪ |
[26:00] | ♪ Don’t fence me in ♪ | ♪不要囚禁我♪ |
[26:11] | Don’t fence me in! | 不要囚禁我 |
[26:25] | Take it all off! | 全脱掉 |
[26:35] | ♪ Just turn me loose ♪ | ♪放我走吧♪ |
[26:37] | ♪ Let me straddle my own saddle underneath the western skies ♪ | ♪让我骑着马驰骋在西部的天空下♪ |
[26:43] | ♪ On my cayuse let me wander over yonder ♪ | ♪骑着我的小马 带我游荡到远方♪ |
[26:47] | ♪’Til I see the mountains rise ♪ | ♪直到我看见屹立的山♪ |
[26:51] | ♪ I want to ride to the ridge ♪ | ♪我想骑到山脊♪ |
[26:54] | ♪ Where the west commences ♪ | ♪西部的开端♪ |
[26:57] | ♪ Gaze at the moon ’til I lose my senses ♪ | ♪凝视着月亮直到我失去知觉♪ |
[27:01] | ♪ Can’t look at hobbles and I can’t stand fences ♪ | ♪我不忍直视捆缚不能忍受栅栏♪ |
[27:05] | ♪ Don’t fence me in ♪ | ♪不要囚禁我♪ |
[27:31] | 卢·里德的皮夹克 7500美元 | |
[27:33] | He was a moody Jewish kid from Long Island. | 这个郁郁寡欢的小男孩来自长岛 |
[27:36] | A destructive, | 一个毁灭性的 |
[27:38] | drug-addled genius who defined an era | 吸毒成瘾的天才 定义了一个时代 |
[27:40] | by dredging the depths of his soul | 他探索自己的灵魂深处 |
[27:43] | and setting them to the music of a badly tuned guitar. | 将一腔热血附着在一把破破烂烂的吉他上 |
[27:47] | Oh, this jacket has rubbed shoulders with David Bowie, | 这件夹克曾和大卫·鲍伊 格雷斯·琼斯 |
[27:51] | Grace Jones, Iggy Pop, Patty Smith. | 伊基·波普 帕蒂·史密斯并肩作战 |
[27:55] | And it simply must be mine. | 而它必将属于我 |
[27:58] | What? No way. You’re a… | 什么 怎么可能 你是个 |
[28:00] | – Bishop? – Yeah! | -主教 -没错 |
[28:02] | Hammersmith. | 哈默史密斯 |
[28:03] | Drove all the way up from Lincoln | 我大老远从林肯开车过来 |
[28:04] | just to see it in person. | 就为了亲眼见到它 |
[28:06] | Now you know my name and my other passion, Carl. | 现在你知道我的名字和业余爱好了 卡尔 |
[28:09] | Well, I’ll be. I just… I never thought I’d sell Lou | 我只是 没想到会把卢的夹克 |
[28:11] | to a man of the cloth. | 卖给一位神职人员 |
[28:13] | You’re a super fan, huh? | 你是个死忠粉 对吗 |
[28:13] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[28:14] | Oh, I’ve had my wild times, though, in the past. | 我也有过狂野的时光 不过是过去的事了 |
[28:18] | Great rock and roll, like faith, | 伟大的摇滚就像信仰一样 |
[28:20] | can never really be shaken from the viscera of one’s soul. Huh? | 永远无法从人的灵魂里抹掉 对吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah, tell me about it. I’m a Chili’s fan myself. | 可不是吗 我也是红辣椒乐队的粉丝 |
[28:26] | I loved ’em in high school; I love ’em now. | 我高中的时候就喜欢他们 一直到现在 |
[28:28] | My band does a sick cover of “Otherside.” | 我的乐队翻唱了「另一面」 |
[28:32] | Yeah, man. | 没错 伙计 |
[28:33] | Here she is. | 就是她了 |
[28:34] | A jacket worn and signed by Lou Reed himself. | 一件卢·里德穿过并签过名的衣服 |
[28:37] | All for the low retail cost of $7,500. | 只卖7500美元 |
[28:41] | Cash or charge? | 现金还是刷卡 |
[28:46] | Cash? | 现金 |
[28:49] | Cash. Okay. | 现金 好的 |
[28:51] | Wow. You wanna try this puppy on? | 你想穿上它吗 |
[28:53] | Is Martin Luther a Lutheran? | 马丁·路德是路德教徒吗 |
[28:56] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[28:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | Let’s do this thing. All right. | 穿上吧 好的 |
[29:04] | Eight, nine, ten is seven, | 八九十 七千了 |
[29:06] | and one, two, three, four, five makes us even. | 一二三四五 够了 |
[29:09] | I’m just gonna check these last few bills | 我再检查检查最后这几张 |
[29:11] | and I’ll write you a receipt, okay? | 就给你写收据 可以吗 |
[29:13] | Tell me, do you guys work on commission? | 告诉我 你们卖衣服有提成吗 |
[29:15] | No. Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[29:18] | Perhaps you’d accept this as a tip, then. | 或许你能收下这张小费 |
[29:22] | I really shouldn’t. | 我真不该收 |
[29:24] | But yeah, bless you, Bishop. | 但是 保佑你 主教 |
[29:26] | No, bless you, Carl. | 不 保佑你 卡尔 |
[29:28] | Hands up, Al. | 手举起来 艾尔 |
[29:30] | Oh, buddy! What are you doing? | 哥们 你在干什么 |
[29:31] | This man’s a bishop! | 他可是主教 |
[29:32] | Yeah, and I’m Beyonce. | 那我还是碧昂斯呢 |
[29:34] | Cuff him, boys. | 铐上他 伙计们 |
[29:37] | Appreciate it. I’m Agent Andy Haddock. | 谢谢你 我是安迪·哈德克特工 |
[29:40] | United States Secret Service. | 美国特勤局 |
[29:42] | What’s this man wanted for? | 为什么要抓这个男人 |
[29:44] | Counterfeiting. | 造假币 |
[29:45] | Out here circulating fake bills all across the Midwest. | 在中西部流窜使用假钞 |
[29:48] | Well, I checked his bills and they’re real. | 我查过了 他给的钱是真的 |
[29:52] | You use an iodine pen? | 你用了验钞笔吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:54] | Well, that’s your problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[29:55] | Al here’s using a fiber-based paper for his fake bills | 艾尔用纤维纸做的假钞 |
[29:58] | so pen don’t catch ’em. Can I check some bills here? | 所以验钞笔不管用 我能检查一下那些钱吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[30:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:11] | These are good. | 这些还挺不错 |
[30:13] | These are getting real… | 越来越真了 |
[30:14] | You’re getting real good at this, ain’t you, Al? | 你手艺越来越好了 对吗 艾尔 |
[30:17] | But, uh, yeah, lemme see. | 但是 我看看 |
[30:22] | Here you go. | 找到了 |
[30:24] | See where he springs for the paper… | 他做假钞的时候 |
[30:29] | …skimps on the ink. | 墨水露馅了 |
[30:32] | Well, I’ll be. | 下次我会注意的 |
[30:36] | This everything? | 就买了这个吗 |
[30:39] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 就这个 |
[30:42] | – May I say– – Would you shut up? | -我能说 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[30:44] | Gentle-gentlemenmen, could- you please just give me some space? | 先生们 能不能给我点空间 |
[30:47] | I appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[30:50] | Oh, ah, what about the jacket? | 那件夹克怎么办 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry, but that’s-that’s evidence now. | 抱歉 但它现在被列为证物了 |
[30:53] | In fact, you’re gonna have to get down the local police station. | 事实上 你得去找本地警察局 |
[30:56] | They’ll be able to tell you when you get this all back. | 他们会告诉你去哪儿拿回来 |
[30:59] | You get any problems… | 有任何问题的话 |
[31:02] | …you just give them my name. | 说我的名字就可以了 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:08] | – And Carl? – Yeah. | -还有 卡尔 -是 |
[31:11] | You did real good today. | 你今天表现不错 |
[31:13] | On behalf of the United States Government, | 我代表美国政府 |
[31:16] | you have served your country. | 感谢你为国效劳 |
[31:27] | Wasn’t sure how the Bishop Game was gonna play to a modern crowd | 我本来不确定主教的把戏对现代人管不管用 |
[31:30] | but that wasn’t half bad, huh? | 没想到还不错 对吗 |
[31:33] | No. We’ll just hide out here until the mall closes. | 不 我们躲在这里直到商场关门 |
[31:36] | Yeah. Then we’ll take the jacket to Dvalin. | 好 然后我们把夹克带给杜华林 |
[31:39] | May I say how terrific you were back there, Agent Haddock? | 你刚才演得太棒了 「海多克特工」 |
[31:42] | Now, will you uncuff me, please? | 现在能请你帮我松绑吗 |
[31:45] | How ’bout first you tell me about that son of yours? | 不如你先跟我说说你儿子 |
[31:52] | This an interrogation? | 这是审问吗 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Maybe. | 就算是吧 |
[32:01] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[32:04] | Former son. | 曾经的儿子 |
[32:07] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[32:10] | From what I’ve read, Thor was the son of Odin. | 据我所知 奥丁的儿子叫托尔 |
[32:15] | Donar was his… taken name. | 多纳尔是他的别名 |
[32:19] | Germanic for thunder. And, yes, you remind me of him. | 日耳曼语「雷霆」的意思 你让我想起了他 |
[32:23] | Spitting image. | 一模一样吗 |
[32:25] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:27] | Many, many shades lighter | 他肤色浅得多 |
[32:29] | but you do share many… similar characteristics. | 但你们的确有很多共同点 |
[32:35] | I don’t understand. I-I-I don’t get… how does Thor die? | 我不懂 我想不明白 托尔怎么死的 |
[32:40] | Zorya, I understand. | 卓娅的死我明白 |
[32:41] | She-she didn’t have any believers left, it makes sense. But Thor? | 她已经没有任何信徒了 这说得通 |
[32:44] | Thor? Everybody knows who Thor is. | 但是托尔呢 人人都知道托尔 |
[32:46] | Why didn’t he come back? | 他为什么没复活 |
[32:50] | There are certain deaths | 有种死亡 |
[32:52] | our kind cannot come back from. | 是我们神祗无法复活的 |
[32:58] | What kind of deaths are those? | 哪种死亡 |
[33:04] | This interrogation is over. | 审讯结束 |
[33:23] | How high will he rise? | 冉冉新星将冲至多高 |
[33:25] | America’s golden boy does it again. | 美国金童再创辉煌 |
[33:34] | Donar strikes again! The world’s strongest man! | 多纳尔再显神威 世界最强壮的男人 |
[33:37] | America’s pride. | 美国的骄傲 |
[33:38] | Donnie Odinson, representing America! | 多尼·奥丁森代表美国出战 |
[33:44] | I hope you’ll consider my proposal very carefully, | 我希望你仔细考虑我的提议 |
[33:47] | Mr. Odinson. | 奥丁森先生 |
[33:49] | I wouldn’t want you, or your friends, to regret it. | 我可不希望你或你的朋友们后悔 |
[33:55] | Good day. | 再见 |
[34:04] | It helps if you breathe in slow, like this… | 如果你慢慢吸气 会有帮助 |
[34:11] | And then breathe out, very slow, | 然后非常慢地 |
[34:15] | through your mouth. | 用嘴呼气 |
[34:17] | Also helps to count: | 数数也管用 |
[34:20] | one, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[34:25] | You can laugh, scream, cry, | 你可以大笑 尖叫 哭喊 |
[34:27] | take your hammer and bust somebody head wide | 用你的锤子把人的头砸开 |
[34:30] | the fuck open ’til the white show. | 直到脑子都露出来 |
[34:34] | You got plenty of choices. | 你有很多选择 |
[34:37] | But first, you have got to get a hold of yourself. | 但首先你必须控制你自己 |
[34:42] | It’s Manfred. | 是曼弗雷德 |
[34:44] | He demands I lose to the German contestant. | 他要我故意输给那个德国选手 |
[34:47] | He wants me to let Germany win. | 他要我让德国赢 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry, Donar. | 我很抱歉 多纳尔 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:56] | You know why. | 你知道理由 |
[34:57] | I’m stronger than the German; everyone knows that! | 我比那个德国人强 人尽皆知 |
[35:01] | Why would they sponsor me just to have me lose? | 为什么他们赞助我却让我输掉 |
[35:07] | Let me tell you a story… about | 让我给你讲个故事 关于 |
[35:11] | why they’d want you to be their Zarathustra. | 为何他们想让你成为「查拉图斯特拉」 |
[35:15] | Once upon a time, there was a little boy god | 很久以前 有个神祗小男孩 |
[35:19] | born into a woman’s world, | 降生于一个母系主导的世界 |
[35:22] | where male gods could not rule. | 在那里男神无权统治 |
[35:25] | The goddess of all goddesses loved the little boy god. | 众女神之首尤其喜爱这个小男孩 |
[35:29] | She favored him but, still, he could not rule. | 她青睐他 但仍不赋予他权力 |
[35:35] | The boy did not accept his fate. | 男孩不肯认命 |
[35:39] | He traveled through time | 他穿越时空 |
[35:41] | to a world where men were in charge, | 来到一个男人掌权的世界 |
[35:43] | so that he could rule. | 这样他就能统治了 |
[35:47] | He made a deal with man | 他和一个男人达成协议 |
[35:48] | to steal fire lances from the gods. | 让男人去偷神的火枪 |
[35:53] | Man took that fire… | 男人拿到了火枪 |
[35:56] | …and blazed a path to the world of women | 却烧出了通往女性世界的路 |
[36:00] | where the boy came from. | 通往那个男孩的故土 |
[36:03] | They raped. | 他们强奸 |
[36:06] | They killed. | 他们杀戮 |
[36:08] | They attempted to destroy his homeland. | 他们企图毁掉他的家乡 |
[36:14] | I am that boy. | 我就是那个男孩 |
[36:19] | My homeland still exists. | 我的家乡依然存在 |
[36:26] | But not for me. | 但早已不是我心中的模样 |
[36:31] | I understand, but if I win the championship… | 我明白 但如果我赢了冠军 |
[36:34] | You don’t want to win the championship! | 你不想赢这个冠军 |
[36:37] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:39] | Rumor has it… | 有传言说 |
[36:41] | …you didn’t even want to carry your hammer on stage. | 你曾连锤子都不想拿上台 |
[36:44] | Now you want to be the champion of a rigged game? | 现在你想当这场被人操控的比赛的冠军了 |
[36:52] | There is no honor in that. | 这场比赛毫无荣誉可言 |
[36:56] | Stop giving away your worship, boy. | 不要再背弃你的信仰了 孩子 |
[36:59] | You are not like them. | 你和他们不一样 |
[37:03] | You are different. | 你与众不同 |
[37:06] | You are beautiful. | 你很俊美 |
[37:11] | Donar. | 多纳尔 |
[37:16] | Good night, Nancy. | 晚安 南西 |
[37:23] | Alright now. | 好点了 |
[37:35] | Dvalin, son of Ymir. | 德瓦林 伊米尔之子 |
[37:39] | Let this give you strength. | 让这夹克赐予你力量 |
[38:36] | She’s ready to be healed. | 她被唤醒了 |
[38:52] | My swaying one. | 我摇摆不定的伙伴 |
[38:57] | You started the first war. | 你挑起了第一场战争 |
[39:00] | You will finish the last. | 你也将结束最后一场战争 |
[39:04] | One more step. | 更进一步 |
[39:07] | With you, I will not fail. | 有了你 我将战无不胜 |
[39:16] | O-M-G, could this be any more analog? | 我的天啊 模拟线路还能更多点吗 |
[39:30] | What the F was that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[39:33] | The runes have been etched. | 符文已经被腐蚀了 |
[39:36] | Things are happening ahead of schedule. | 事情提前发生了 |
[39:42] | So, like… how much ahead? | 有多提前 |
[39:44] | Cause I’m gonna need more tech support | 因为如果你想在发布日前直播 |
[39:46] | if you wanna live-stream before the launch date. | 我需要更多的技术支持 |
[39:50] | Then you shall have it. | 你会有的 |
[39:54] | The fellows in the Valley assure me | 硅谷的那些家伙向我保证 |
[39:58] | that our new friend… | 我们的新朋友 |
[40:02] | …will be ready in time. | 会及时准备好 |
[40:07] | The wind stirs the branches in the trees. | 风吹动了树枝 |
[40:16] | The storm is coming. | 一场暴风雨就要来了 |
[40:37] | You missed my act. | 你错过了我的表演 |
[40:41] | I needed to clear my head. | 我要理清一下思路 |
[40:45] | What’s going on, Donar? | 怎么了 多纳尔 |
[40:59] | We should go to California. | 我们应该去加利福尼亚 |
[41:01] | – Now. Tonight. – Oh, Donnie! Are you serious? | -现在 今晚 -多尼 认真的吗 |
[41:10] | It’ll be the adventure of a lifetime. | 这将会是一场穷极一生的冒险 |
[41:12] | We’ll hop on a bus and wake up on the open road. | 我们跳上汽车 然后在空旷的街道上醒来 |
[41:15] | Just meet me at the backstage door after the last show. | 最后一个节目结束后我们在后台门那见 |
[41:21] | I pledge myself to you, Columbia. | 我向你保证 哥伦比娅 |
[41:24] | And I you, Donar. | 我也是 多纳尔 |
[41:39] | Columbia, dear. | 哥伦比娅 亲爱的 |
[41:41] | One minute, Al! | 等一下 艾尔 |
[41:51] | Come on in. | 可以进来了 |
[41:54] | I want to introduce you to a friend of mine. | 我要给你介绍我的一位朋友 |
[41:55] | He’s also a big fan of yours. | 他也是你的忠实粉丝 |
[41:57] | I’ve been looking for that thing everywhere! | 我正到处找这个呢 |
[41:59] | – You naughty boy, you. – Columbia, | -你这个调皮鬼 -哥伦比娅 |
[42:02] | the pleasure is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[42:05] | What are you? | 你是干嘛的 |
[42:07] | The future. | 未来 |
[42:10] | Your future. | 你的未来 |
[42:12] | He’s got a proposition for you, | 他有个建议给你 |
[42:14] | which I thoroughly endorse. | 我也完全赞同 |
[42:21] | The country, as you probably know, | 这个国家 你可能已经知道 |
[42:23] | is on the brink of another war. | 正处在另一场战争的边缘 |
[42:26] | Is it? I’ve been out of the loop. | 是吗 我已经是个圈外人了 |
[42:30] | America needs a goddess of substance | 美国需要一位现存的女神 |
[42:33] | to take us into the fight. | 带领我们去战斗 |
[42:36] | My associates and I know all about you. | 我和我的朋友们都很了解你 |
[42:42] | Hoo, boy. | 天啊 |
[42:43] | You were doing great | 在自由女神小姐进来 |
[42:44] | until Mademoiselle Liberty came along and stole your thunder. | 抢了你风头前 你一直做得很好 |
[42:51] | You’re surviving… for now. | 你目前为止还活着 |
[42:56] | Thanks to Al here. | 这要感谢艾尔 |
[42:58] | But pretty soon, the people will forget | 但很快 人们会忘记 |
[43:03] | and no amount of sequins will stop | 再多亮片也阻止不了 |
[43:05] | that fantastic rack of yours | 你这人间尤物 |
[43:07] | from going the way of the dodo. | 去步渡渡鸟的后尘 |
[43:12] | She’s Roman, actually. | 事实上 她是罗马人 |
[43:14] | What? | 什么 |
[43:15] | Libertas. | 自由女神 |
[43:17] | Resurrected by the French as a gift to the Americans. | 被法国人复活后当做礼物送给美国人 |
[43:20] | Funny old world. | 有趣的旧时光啊 |
[43:23] | Roman, French… | 罗马人 法国人 |
[43:26] | Whatever. | 管她呢 |
[43:28] | It’s the American way of life we’re concerned about. | 我们关心的是美国人的生活习俗 |
[43:30] | And we believe you have the power to save it. | 我们相信你有能力挽救它 |
[43:35] | With a-a little less… | 用少一点的 |
[43:39] | Buffalo Bill… | 水牛比尔 |
[43:43] | And a little more | 多一点的 |
[43:45] | Our Lady of the War Effort. | 「我们妇女也为战争出力」 |
[43:56] | I need a minute to think about it. | 我需要点时间想想 |
[44:03] | Take as much time as you need. | 你慢慢想 |
[44:16] | I need to speak with Donar. | 我得和多纳尔商量 |
[44:18] | He left with the Germans. Didn’t he talk to you? | 他和德国人走了 他没告诉你吗 |
[44:23] | Left? | 走了 |
[44:25] | Boy’s ship came in. | 男孩的船来了 |
[44:26] | I guess he’s busy building his immortality. | 我猜他正忙着让自己不朽 |
[44:33] | That’s what you should do, too. | 你也应该那样 |
[44:36] | Manifest your own destiny. | 展现你自己的命运 |
[45:00] | Where are you off? | 你要去哪儿 |
[45:04] | I’m going to California with Columbia. | 我要和哥伦比娅去加州 |
[45:07] | What about the championship? | 那锦标赛怎么办 |
[45:08] | I won’t be their puppet. | 我不做他们的傀儡 |
[45:10] | Humans serve us, not the other way around. | 人类为我们服务 而不是反过来 |
[45:14] | Don’t be stupid, Donar; worship is worship. | 别傻了 多纳尔 崇拜就是崇拜 |
[45:16] | No! | 不 |
[45:17] | I will forge my own path with the woman I love | 我要和我心爱的女人开辟出自己的路 |
[45:20] | and our children will populate the western lands. | 我们的子孙将在西部大地上繁衍生息 |
[45:25] | I… I don’t know how to tell you this but, um… | 我 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[45:29] | she ain’t coming. | 但她不会来了 |
[45:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:34] | Of course she is. | 她当然会来 |
[45:35] | Columbia has decided | 哥伦比娅已经决定 |
[45:36] | to explore other opportunities. | 去探求其他机会了 |
[45:39] | You did this. You used your charms on her! | 是你搞的鬼 你在她身上施了魔法 |
[45:43] | I wish that I had, my son, then I could reverse them. | 我也想 我的儿子 这样我还能挽回 |
[45:46] | But look on the bright side: | 但往好的方面想 |
[45:47] | the liberation has enabled you to fulfill your destiny. | 解脱让你能够完成自己的使命 |
[45:51] | Throw the match. Secure the worship! | 输掉比赛 巩固崇拜 |
[45:55] | No, Father. | 不 父亲 |
[45:58] | No? | 不 |
[46:02] | No? Oh, yes. | 不 没有不 |
[46:04] | You will do this. | 你必须去 |
[46:06] | Otherwise, there’s no place in the theater for you. | 否则 舞台上将再无你的立足之地 |
[46:09] | You think you have a show without me? | 你觉得没有我还会有你的表演吗 |
[46:12] | It’s me they come to see. | 人们都是为我而来 |
[46:14] | Me! Donar the Great! | 我 伟大的多纳尔 |
[46:32] | Do not disrespect me, son. | 别不尊重我 儿子 |
[46:35] | Remove the charm you put on Columbia. | 除掉你在哥伦比娅身上施的魔法吧 |
[46:37] | Charms do not work on our own kind. | 魔法在我们身上不起作用 |
[46:40] | Columbia has chosen to make something of her life, | 哥伦比娅选择活出自己的人生 |
[46:42] | unlike my coward of a son. | 而不是像我那懦弱的儿子 |
[46:44] | Or my failure of a father! | 也不是像我这失败的父亲 |
[47:19] | Such strength… | 如此力量… |
[47:22] | only a fraction of what’s to come. | 还只是尚未凸显的的一小部分 |
[47:28] | Oh, my boy, | 我的孩子 |
[47:29] | power like this you cannot walk away from! | 你不能就这样舍弃如此强大的力量 |
[47:36] | Goodbye, Father. | 再见 父亲 |
[47:40] | No!!! | 不 |
[48:09] | If I uh… | 如果我 |
[48:13] | If I upset you back there… | 如果我之前让你感到不悦 |
[48:16] | It wasn’t you. | 不是因为你 |
[48:18] | Ghosts from the past. | 是因为陈年往事 |
[48:29] | What happened to Donar? | 多纳尔发生了什么 |
[48:34] | Sacrifice is the only noble act. | 献祭是唯一高尚的行为 |
[48:36] | As gods, it’s our sustenance and currency. | 作为神 它是我们存在的根本 |
[48:42] | I regret nothing. | 我没什么可后悔的 |
[48:54] | He checked out.. | 他死于 |
[48:57] | 1942. | 1942年 |
[49:00] | Somewhere outside of Philadelphia. | 死在费城外的某个地方 |
[49:04] | So I heard. | 据说如此 |
[49:06] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[49:08] | Suicide: that’s the kind of death | 自杀 就是神 |
[49:10] | that Gods can’t come back from. | 无法从中复活的那种死亡 |
[49:17] | Did the Valkyries provide safe passage? | 瓦尔基里有没有给他一条生路 |
[49:23] | Honestly? | 想听实话吗 |
[49:28] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[49:33] | ♪ Once I built a railroad made it run ♪ | ♪我曾修过一条铁路 让它运行♪ |
[49:39] | ♪ Made it race against time ♪ | ♪让它与时间赛跑♪ |
[49:43] | ♪ Once I built a railroad now it’s done ♪ | ♪我曾修过一条铁路 现已完工♪ |
[49:49] | ♪ Brother can you spare a dime? ♪ | ♪兄弟 你能借我一角钱吗♪ |
[49:54] | ♪ Once I built a tower to the sun ♪ | ♪我曾建过一座塔 直逼太阳♪ |
[49:59] | ♪ Brick and rivet and lime ♪ | ♪用砖块 铆钉和石灰♪ |
[50:04] | ♪ Once I built a tower now it’s done ♪ | ♪我曾建过一座塔 现已完工♪ |
[50:09] | ♪ Brother can you spare a dime? ♪ | ♪兄弟 你能借我一角钱吗♪ |
[50:15] | ♪ Once in khaki suits Gee, we looked swell ♪ | ♪我们曾身着卡其色西装 多么得体♪ |
[50:21] | ♪ Full of that Yankee doodly dum ♪ | ♪耳畔充斥着《扬基·杜德尔》的歌声♪ |
[50:26] | ♪ Half a million boots went sloggin’ through hell ♪ | ♪五十万双靴子踏过刀山火海赴身苦役♪ |
[50:31] | ♪ But I was the kid with the drum ♪ | ♪但我曾是那个打鼓的孩子♪ |
[50:37] | ♪ Say, don’t you remember ♪ | ♪嘿 你不记得了吗♪ |
[50:40] | ♪ You called me Al ♪ | ♪你叫我阿尔♪ |
[50:44] | ♪ It was Al all the time ♪ | ♪我一直都是阿尔♪ |
[50:48] | ♪ Say, don’t you remember ♪ | ♪嘿 你不记得了吗♪ |
[50:52] | ♪ I’m your pal ♪ | ♪我是你的伙伴♪ |
[50:55] | ♪ Buddy can you spare a dime? ♪ | ♪兄弟 你能借我一角钱吗♪ |